Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Oh, this is amazing. 真是好啊
[00:07] I wish I had a playhouse like this when I was a kid. 我也希望我小时候能有这样的游戏房
[00:09] Really? You never had a playhouse? 真的假的 你小时候没有游戏房吗
[00:10] No. I mean, my dad did buy the house next door 没有啊 不过我爸爸把隔壁的房子给买了
[00:13] for us to play in. 让我们当游戏房
[00:15] I’m gonna hook up the garden hose, so it has running water. 我把花园水管接来吧 这样里面通水
[00:18] Why does it need running water? 游戏房要通水干什么啊
[00:20] Same reason it’s got electricity: 就跟为什么里面要通电一样
[00:22] Bernadette and I both work, and we’re overcompensating. 我跟妮妮都要工作 所以我们过分补偿孩子
[00:27] This reminds me of a traditional Amish barn raising. 这让我想起传统阿米什人的团建谷仓
[00:31] With everyone pitching in. 一家盖谷仓 全村来帮忙
[00:32] How exactly are you pitching in? 那请问您在帮什么忙呢
[00:35] I don’t hear anyone else giving facts 在场难道有其他人在分享
[00:37] about traditional Amish barn raising. 有关传统阿米什人团建谷仓的知识吗
[00:41] The rest of us are pitching in with hammers and nails. 我们其他人的帮忙是通过拿起锤子与钉子
[00:43] Well, facts are my nails, and my voice is the hammer 知识就是我的钉子 而我的声音就是锤子
[00:46] which pounds them through the wood of your skull. 我的声音锤把知识钉敲进你们的木板脑
[00:50] Well, that is how it feels. 听你说话的确是这感受呢
[00:53] Hey, uh, can you pass me that drill? 能把电钻递给我吗
[00:55] Yeah, fun fact about Amish barn raising– 分享一个阿米什人团建谷仓有趣知识
[00:57] they don’t use any power tools. 他们不使用任何电动工具
[00:58] – Amy, make him stop. – No. -艾米 快让他收了神通 -我不
[01:01] If he tires himself out now, he’ll sleep better tonight. 如果他现在就把精力耗光 晚上会睡比较熟
[01:05] Hey, Howie, can you give me a hand? 华仔 能进来帮我忙吗
[01:06] I need to get some work done, 我想完成一些工作
[01:07] and the kids are climbing all over me. 但孩子们一直在我身边闹腾
[01:10] You know what? I’ll watch them. 这样吧 我去看孩子
[01:11] – You sure? – But I was just about to tell everyone -你确定吗 -但我正要跟大家分享
[01:13] why they’re called Pennsylvania Dutch 阿米什人为何被称为”荷兰裔宾州人”
[01:15] when they really hail from Germany. 而不是正确的”德裔宾州人”
[01:18] Yep. 十分确定了
[01:20] Thanks. 谢谢你了
[01:21] So, what do you think? Pretty cool, huh? 你觉得怎么样 挺赞的吧
[01:24] And when our kids outgrow it, 等我们孩子长大用不上了
[01:25] we can Airbnb it to other people’s babies. 我们可以出租给别家婴儿当民宿
[01:29] Funny. 好笑好笑
[01:31] You all right? 你还好吗
[01:32] Sorry, I haven’t had a second to myself. 抱歉 前面一直忙得不可开交
[01:34] So let me just go back inside, finish my report, 先让我回屋 好好写完报告
[01:36] brush my teeth, change out of my pajamas, make a sandwich, 刷个牙 换下睡衣 做个三明治
[01:39] and then I’ll come out here and laugh at your joke. 然后我再出来笑你刚才说的笑话
[01:42] Ooh. As long as you’re making sandwiches… 我老婆子有要做三明治就行
[01:47] You can laugh at that one later, too. 这个笑话你也可以晚点再补笑
[01:51] All right, I’ve kept you in suspense long enough. 好的 我让你们期待公布答案够久了
[01:53] “Dutch” is a bastardization of the word “Deutsch,” “荷兰的”是”德意志”这词的变异
[01:56] meaning German. 而这词的意思是”德国人”
[01:58] What’s German for “annoying”? 那德语的”烦人”怎么说
[02:00] Nervig. Why do you ask? “恼人” 你问这个干嘛
[02:33] President Siebert, you wanted to see me? 塞伯特校长 你要见我吗
[02:34] Hey. There’s my guy! 我找的好儿郎来啦
[02:38] You sound like my wife 你的语气听起来
[02:39] just before she asked me to go to Coachella. 好像想向我要求去科切拉音乐节的我老婆
[02:43] No, this is gonna be way more fun than Coachella. 不 我保证这比音乐节好玩多了
[02:45] More fun than heatstroke? Good luck. 比中暑更好玩吗 那你可要很”努力”
[02:50] So, there are some funds left in the general administrative grant, 总务行政拨款的款项还有一些剩余
[02:53] and I need somebody to decide how we should disburse them. 我需要有一个人来帮我决定该如何分配
[02:56] Really? 真的吗
[02:58] W-Wow, what an honor. Thank you. 深感荣幸啊 谢谢校长
[02:59] So how do I decide who gets the money? 所以我该怎么决定将款项分配给谁呢
[03:02] How do you decide anything? 你平常怎么决定任何事情呢
[03:03] Think about it with your brain, and then say it with your mouth. 用你的脑子想 再用你的嘴说出口
[03:09] Yeah, right, sure. 懂了 没问题
[03:10] Uh, so, after I decide, 在我做了决定之后
[03:12] do I then submit it to you for approval, or…? 我是把决定送交您审核通过 还是…
[03:14] No. You decide, you approve, 不用 你决定 你通过
[03:15] and then you pride yourself on a job well done. 然后你嘉勉自己做得棒棒哒
[03:17] That’s a lot of responsibility. 这责任十分重大啊
[03:19] Well, if I didn’t think you were up to the task, 如果不是觉得你能胜任这份工作
[03:21] you wouldn’t have been fifth on my list. 你也不会高居我名单上的第5人选了
[03:26] Thank you. I-I’ll get started right away. 谢谢 那我立刻开始着手
[03:28] And I look forward to hearing nothing about it. 我十分期待你绝对别来汇报
[03:31] I will keep you posted. 我绝对会向您报告进度
[03:35] Hey, thank you guys again 再次谢谢你们
[03:36] – for helping out yesterday. – No problem. -昨天来我家里帮忙 -小事情
[03:39] – That was really fun. – It was fun. -昨天很有意思啊 -是很好玩
[03:41] But I am sore. 但我好酸痛啊
[03:42] You didn’t lift a finger. 你昨天手指都没抬一下
[03:44] No, but I narrated the entire event, 是没有 但我为整个活动做了旁白
[03:46] and I am paying for it today. 而今天我就得忍受那酸痛
[03:49] – Gentlemen. – Hey. -朋友们 -你来啦
[03:51] Leonard, do I detect a little swagger in your step? 莱纳德 某人好像春风得意马蹄疾啊
[03:54] Mm, possibly. 可能吧
[03:55] Well, stop. It doesn’t suit you. 那你别这样了 完全不合你的范儿
[03:59] What’s going on? 是有什么好事
[04:00] Well, Siebert put me in charge of handing out 塞伯特让我负责管理
[04:02] the last bit of the administrative funds, 行政拨款的多余款项
[04:04] and I have sole discretion. 而且全凭我一人处置
[04:06] Ooh! Looks like Christmas came early. 看来今年要提早过圣诞节啦
[04:09] First thing on my list is a golden umbrella, 那我要先许愿来一把黄金雨伞
[04:10] ’cause Leonard’s gonna make it rain! 因为莱纳德要给我下金钱雨啦
[04:14] Uh, hold on, I’m not just gonna hand out money. 你别着急 我可不会随便就把款项给出去
[04:16] There’s a procedure you need to follow. 是得走程序的
[04:18] I believe he’s referring 我相信他言下之意
[04:19] to the traditional “Kissing of the buttocks.” 是指必须走传统的”溜须拍马”程序
[04:22] Should we form a line, 那我们是排队拍马屁
[04:23] or just do it like we’re bobbing for apples? 还是像玩咬苹果游戏一样围成一个圈
[04:26] Cute, but President Siebert trusted me with this, 想法不错 但塞伯特校长给我这份信任
[04:29] and I’m taking it seriously. 我也要认真看待来回报他
[04:30] If you have a legitimate request, 如果你们有合理正当的需求
[04:32] you can submit it to me in writing, 你们可以写一份报告给我
[04:33] and I’ll evaluate it based on its merits. 我会根据利弊来评估
[04:35] Sure, sure. Is “jet ski” one word or two? 行行行 请问水上摩托的”摩”字怎么写
[04:39] Hofstadter! 霍夫斯塔德兄
[04:42] Heard Siebert put you in charge of the administrative fund. 听说塞伯特让你负责管理了行政拨款
[04:44] Can’t think of a better guy for the job. 真是想不到比你更适合的人选了
[04:47] I think he’s done this before. 我看他应该是马屁老手了
[04:49] Leonard, I know you and I have a… 莱纳德 我知道咱俩之前
[04:51] oh, troubled history, but I hope that when I make my request 有过节 但我希望你审批我的申请时
[04:55] you’ll give me a fair shot. 不会公报私仇
[04:57] Of course. 当然
[04:58] See? That’s why I like about this guy: integrity. 看到没 所以我才这么喜欢他 铁面无私
[05:01] Bring it in! 来抱一个
[05:05] I just put something in your pocket. 我在你口袋里放了点东西
[05:06] It’s good at all El Pollo Locos. 在所有的疯鸡墨西哥餐厅都能使用
[05:15] Halley, leave your brother’s dirty diaper alone. 哈雷 别碰你弟弟的粑粑尿片
[05:20] Put that down. That is not a hat. 放下来 那不是帽子
[05:22] That is not a hat! Oh! 那不是帽子 靠
[05:27] Okay. Everybody in the sink. 好了 大家都进水槽洗澡吧
[05:31] Bad news, Howie. 坏消息 华仔
[05:32] I’m gonna be stuck at work for a while. 我还得加会班
[05:38] Oh, that’s terrible. Hang in there. 太糟糕了 加油吧
[05:41] I’ll be home as soon as I can. 我一结束就回来
[05:48] He deserves better. 他值得有更好的老婆
[05:53] No, I’m not going to reconsider. 不 我不会再考虑的
[05:55] Your request was denied. 你的申请已经被否决了
[05:57] I don’t care if it helps you think; 我才不管那是否有助于你思考
[05:59] you don’t need a koi pond in your office. 你的办公室里不需要修个鲤鱼池
[06:03] Well, you should have thought about that 你买鲤鱼前就应该
[06:05] before you bought the koi! 想到这个问题
[06:08] Wow. That was a little rough. 哇 你可有点凶呀
[06:09] Well, I have to be. 我不得不凶
[06:10] Everyone assumes I’m just gonna give them whatever they want. 每个人都觉得我对他们会有求必应
[06:13] Hmm. But you’re not, are you? 但你不是那样的人 对吧
[06:17] No, I’m not. 没错 我不是
[06:19] I mean, look at this. 你看看这申请
[06:20] An espresso machine? I don’t think so. Denied! 意式咖啡机 想都别想 否了
[06:25] Wow, I really like this side of you. 我还挺喜欢你这一面的
[06:28] Really? 真的吗
[06:28] Yeah, just so decisive. 太杀伐果决了
[06:32] Well, check this out. 那你瞧好了
[06:33] A standing desk. Denied! 站立式办公桌 不行
[06:35] Oh! 哎呀
[06:41] If you want to stand, 如果你想站
[06:42] do it on your own time, ’cause I’m the boss. 自个儿找时间站去 我才是老大
[06:43] Yeah, you are. 百分百的老大
[06:46] – Hello. – Hey. -好呀 -嘿
[06:48] Leonard, I just wanted to congratulate you on 莱纳德 我正想来恭贺你
[06:50] – how well you are managing this grant money. – What do you want? -在处理拨款上做得不错 -你想要什么
[06:53] Nothing. I just came by to pay you a compliment. 什么都不要 我只是来表扬你一下
[06:55] Nice try. The answer’s no. 想得美 答案是不行
[06:58] To what? I’m not asking you for anything. 不行什么呀 我什么都没找你要
[07:00] All I need for my job is right here. 我工作所需的东西都在这里了
[07:02] This is my office. Which makes for a great commute. 这就是我的办公室 通勤特别方便
[07:05] Home, work, home. 家 工作 家
[07:07] I’m still working– I’m just working from home. 我一直在上班 不过是在家上班而已
[07:11] You know, if it’s that easy, 如果真的那么简单
[07:12] then why does Leonard have to drive you to work every day? 为什么莱纳德每天还得载你上班呢
[07:14] Because I like the frozen yogurt machine in the cafeteria. 因为我喜欢学校餐厅的冻酸奶机
[07:17] Ooh, I suppose I could use a frozen yogurt machine… 说到这里 我想我可能需要个冻酸奶机…
[07:19] Denied! 否了
[07:24] Oh, you should have seen him– denying things left and right. 你真该看看他的样子 这个不行那个不准
[07:27] It was so sexy. 实在太性感了
[07:31] ‘Course, I made a request he did not deny. 当然 我提了一个他无法拒绝的要求
[07:35] Uh-huh. 嗯嗯
[07:37] Are you listening to me? 你到底听没听
[07:38] Yeah, sure. You slept with your husband. 听着呢 你和你老公滚床单了
[07:42] What is going on with you? 你怎么了
[07:44] It’s not a big thing. 没什么大事
[07:47] Have you ever told Leonard a little white lie? 你有没有对莱纳德撒过善意的谎言
[07:49] Mm. Well, he thinks I’ve seen 他以为我看过
[07:52] every one of the Star Wars movies, 每一部《星球大战》的电影
[07:53] but I’ve really only seen the one with the gold robot. 但我只看过有金色机器人的那部
[08:00] – That could be any of them. – Exactly. -那可以指任何一部啊 -没错
[08:05] I’ve been telling Howie that I’ve had to work late 过去这几天我一直骗华仔
[08:07] the past couple nights, but really, 说自己要加班 但实际上
[08:08] I’ve just been hiding out in Halley’s playhouse. 我只是躲在哈雷的游戏房里面
[08:11] Does that make me awful? 我是不是很坏
[08:13] Awful? No. 坏 不至于
[08:14] Uh, strange? Yes. 奇怪 肯定的
[08:17] Sad? A little, yes. 可悲 有一点
[08:20] It’s just that work’s been crazy, 我最近工作特别忙
[08:21] and the minute I get home, I have two kids hanging on me, 可每次我一到家 两个孩子就缠着我
[08:23] and sometimes I don’t want babies pulling my hair 有时我不想要有孩子扯我头发
[08:25] and pinching my belly fat. 戳我肥肚皮
[08:28] That’d be a good slogan for a condom company. 这话太适合让套套公司当广告词了
[08:33] I love my kids, but that hour to myself 我爱我的孩子 但属于我自己的那个小时
[08:35] just makes me feel human again. 能让我重新找回做人的感觉
[08:37] So, you go home and sit alone in a toy house in the backyard? 所以 你就回家独自窝在后院的游戏房里吗
[08:43] Yeah! 没错
[08:49] Oh, Dr. Hofstadter, did you have a chance 霍夫斯塔德博士 你看过
[08:51] – to look over my proposal? – I did, -我的申请了吗 -我看了
[08:54] and your research is fascinating. 你的研究真是太有趣了
[08:55] I had no idea that crows were that smart. 我从不知道乌鸦有那么聪明
[08:57] Do they really hold grudges? 他们真的会记仇吗
[08:59] They do. One of them escaped 会的 一年前有一只乌鸦
[09:01] from my behavioral study a year ago. 从我的行为研究实验中逃脱了
[09:03] I can’t prove it’s him, but something craps on my car every day. 虽然没法证明是它 但有只鸟天天往我车上拉屎
[09:08] Well, l-look, I only have enough money to fund one request, 这笔钱只够资助一个申请
[09:11] but your project is definitely in the running. 但你的要求绝对名列前茅
[09:14] Okay, but, uh, when do you think you might make a decision? 好吧 不过你什么时候能做出决定呢
[09:17] Because I have to upgrade their cages 因为我必须在它们学会开锁之前
[09:19] before they learn how to open the locks. 升级它们的鸟笼
[09:22] When I came in to my lab this morning, 我今早到达实验室时
[09:24] they suddenly got silent. 它们突然就不叫了
[09:28] I think they’re planning something. 我想它们是在密谋什么
[09:32] Um, soon. I’ve narrowed it down to three projects. 很快就好 我把范围缩小到3个项目了
[09:34] Ooh, is mine one of them? 我的也在其中吗
[09:36] Actually, yeah. 在的
[09:37] The software in the telescope room 望远镜实验室的软件
[09:38] hasn’t been upgraded in years, 已经很多年没有更新
[09:40] and it seems like it might be time. 看起来也该换了
[09:41] Whoa, whoa, whoa! 哇 哇 哇
[09:44] So you’re just gonna give the money to your friend? 你这是要把钱送给你朋友吗
[09:46] I smell a rat. 我闻到了可疑[老鼠]的味道
[09:47] I work with rats, too. 我也研究老鼠
[09:48] That might be me. 你闻到的可能是我
[09:51] I’m not just giving it to my friend, Barry. 我不会随手就把资金给我的朋友 巴里
[09:53] Your proposal is also in the mix. 你的计划书也在考虑范围内
[09:55] Wait, so those are the three? 等等 最后三个候选人是他们吗
[09:56] You’re not even considering mine? 你都没考虑我的计划书吗
[09:58] Why, because they’re PhDs and I’m just an engineer? 只因为他们都是大博士 而我只是小工程师吗
[10:01] No, because they wrote detailed proposals, 不 是因为他们都写了详细的计划书
[10:03] and you sent a YouTube clip of the guy from Jerry Maguire 而你只是发了一段网上找的《甜心先生》片段
[10:06] saying, “Show me the money!” 内容是经典台词”让我赚大钱”
[10:09] All right, Hofstadter, 好了 霍夫斯塔德
[10:10] what’s it gonna be? 到底给谁
[10:11] Which project are you gonna pick? 你要选哪个项目
[10:13] Yeah, come on, Leonard. 是啊 快决定 莱纳德
[10:14] – Tell us now. – But, remember, -现在就告诉我们 -但你记好了
[10:16] crows aren’t the only ones who can hold a grudge. 会记仇的可不只是乌鸦而已
[10:20] Look, all three of your proposals have a lot of merit. 你们三位的计划书都有很多可取之处
[10:23] I just want to make sure I’m making the right decision. 我就是想确保 我做出的是正确的选择
[10:26] I can tell you’re stressed. 我看得出来你压力很大
[10:27] If it helps, I withdraw my proposal. 如果能帮到你 我撤回我的计划书
[10:30] It doesn’t help. 并没帮到
[10:30] Fine. Then I’m back in the mix. 好吧 那我重新加入竞争
[10:31] Show me the money! 让我赚大钱
[10:35] Okay, I-I just– 好了 你们…
[10:37] I need everyone to back off. 你们先退后别来烦我
[10:39] I’m in charge here, and I’ll decide when I’m ready to decide. 这事我说了算 等我想好了自然会做出决定
[10:42] When will that be? 究竟什么时候做嘛
[10:44] A day, a week. I don’t know! 一天 或一周之内 我不知道
[10:46] – Where are you going? – I don’t know that either! -你要去哪 -我也不知道
[11:00] Someone’s making decisions. 有人在做决定呢
[11:05] I’m reviewing these proposals. 我在重看这些计划书
[11:06] Yeah. ‘Cause you’re the boss man, 对 因为你是老大
[11:08] telling people what’s what. 所有人都听你的
[11:09] I like it. 老娘喜欢
[11:11] It’s just so hard! 可是真的好难
[11:13] All-all three of these proposals have merit. 这三份计划书各有千秋
[11:15] How do I choose? 我该怎么选择
[11:17] Well, not with that voice. 用这娘炮声音可选不了
[11:21] There has got to be a right decision 一定有基于实验证据做出的
[11:23] based on empirical evidence. 正确选择
[11:25] Look, I made pros and cons lists, 我做了利弊分析表
[11:27] and then I came up with three different scoring systems 然后我想出了三个不同的打分系统
[11:29] to determine the best project. 来决定哪个项目最优秀
[11:30] I just don’t know what scoring system to use. 我只是不知道该用哪个打分系统
[11:32] So I’m working on a meta-scoring system 于是我又用一个元打分系统
[11:34] to score the scoring systems, 来给各个打分系统打分
[11:36] but the math is really complicated. 但其中的数学太复杂了
[11:37] You want me to walk you through it? 你想听我详细解释吗
[11:41] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[11:49] Turn that off. Are you trying to get us caught? 把灯关掉 你想害我们被发现吗
[11:54] So, I’ve narrowed it down to three worthwhile projects, 我把范围缩小到三个有价值的项目
[11:58] but I only have the money to fund one of them. 但我的资金只够资助其中一个
[12:00] Lucky for you, I have a solution. 你很幸运 我有解决方法了
[12:03] I can’t wait. 等不及听你说了
[12:05] You free up more money and I fund all of them. 你放出更多资金 我把这三个项目都资助了
[12:08] Mm, no. 不行
[12:11] Or– hear me out– 又或者 听我说完
[12:14] yes. 行
[12:17] That way, e-everybody’s happy. 那样一来 大家都开心
[12:18] You can’t make everybody happy. 你没法让所有人都开心
[12:19] – I think I can. – You can’t. -我想我可以 -你做不到
[12:21] – Well, actually… – You’re making me unhappy. -事实上… -你现在就让我不开心了
[12:25] Okay, what would you do? 换你你会怎么处理
[12:26] I’d find some sap and put him in charge 我会找个倒霉鬼 让他去负责
[12:29] so I wouldn’t have to be the bad guy. 这样我就不用当坏人了
[12:33] That’s a really good id– Oh. 这主意真心机智…
[12:44] Whatcha doin’? 你在干什么
[12:46] You scared me. 你吓到我了
[12:48] I’ll ask again. 我再问你一次
[12:49] What-cha doin’? 你 在干什么
[12:52] Nothing. 没什么
[12:53] Really? 真的吗
[12:55] You and Bernadette aren’t doing stuff without me? 你跟伯纳黛特没有背着我偷偷做些什么
[12:57] What? No! Why would you even say that? 什么 才没有 你怎么会这么说
[13:00] You know how your talent 你知道自己喝酒很有天赋吗
[13:01] is getting just drunk enough to have a good time 既能醉到可以放松享乐
[13:04] without being hungover the next day? 又不会第二天有宿醉
[13:06] Thank you. 多谢夸奖
[13:11] Well, mine is knowing when I’m being excluded. 而我的天赋就是能察觉到自己被排挤了
[13:14] So spill. 快老实招来
[13:15] I’m-I’m just running some errands. 我只是要去办事
[13:17] Yeah? 是吗
[13:19] – With a bag full of wine? – I… -背着一袋子的酒去吗 -我…
[13:22] Got to stay hydrated. 我得随时补充水分
[13:25] Try again. 再回答一次
[13:26] Okay, look, I’m sorry. 好了 对不起嘛
[13:27] We did not mean to leave you out. 我们不是故意不带你玩的
[13:29] All right? Bernadette has been feeling fried at home, 好吗 伯纳黛特被家里的事压得喘不过气
[13:31] so we ended up hanging out in Halley’s playhouse. 所以我们最后就跑到哈雷的游戏屋里聚
[13:35] Like a secret club? 像个秘密俱乐部那样吗
[13:37] No! Just, like, a place to spend time 不是 只是一个我们去杀时间
[13:40] that we don’t tell anyone else about. 又不告诉其他人的地方
[13:45] And what would be a shorter way of saying that? 那简单来说这就是什么
[13:49] Secret club. 秘密俱乐部
[13:52] Well, you really hurt my feelings. 你真的伤了我的心
[13:54] What can I do to make it up to you? 我能做什么来弥补你
[13:56] I’m in a secret club! 我加入秘密俱乐部啦
[13:58] Shh! 嘘
[14:01] Is there some sort of humiliating initiation? 有没有很羞辱人的入会仪式啊
[14:03] ‘Cause I would literally do anything. 因为我什么都愿意做
[14:13] Leonard, you’ve been losing to me 莱纳德 这么多年来
[14:14] in three-dimensional chess for many years. 你每次玩3D象棋都输给我
[14:17] You know what would be neat? 你知道什么会很酷吗
[14:18] If this was some sort of long con 就是这其实是你放长线钓大鱼
[14:21] and one day you say, “Let’s make this interesting,” 有一天你突然说 “我们把游戏变得有趣吧”
[14:23] put money on it, and reveal 我们来赌钱 结果发现
[14:25] that you actually know what you’re doing. 你原来很擅长玩这个游戏
[14:32] A very long con indeed. 这线确实放得很长
[14:33] Checkmate. 将军
[14:36] Sorry. I’m distracted. 抱歉 我心里有点事
[14:37] Ooh, aren’t you the hustler. 你可真是布线能手呢
[14:41] No matter who I give the funds to, 不管我把款项给谁
[14:43] someone is gonna be upset with me. 都会有人生我的气
[14:44] Do you really care if people are angry at you? 你真的在乎别人生你的气吗
[14:46] – Of course. – Interesting. -当然了 -有意思
[14:48] Why don’t you go to the store and get me some tapioca pudding 那你快去商店 给我买木薯布丁回来
[14:51] or I’m gonna be angry at you. 不然人家要生你的气啦
[14:54] No. 不去
[14:55] So it comes and goes? 所以你这也没个准数
[14:59] How do you not care what people think of you? 你怎么能不在乎别人是怎么看你的呢
[15:01] It’s easy. 很简单
[15:01] I mean, not “beating you at chess” easy, 虽然没到”下象棋赢你”那么简单
[15:03] but what is? 但何事能简单过赢你呢
[15:07] Wait, 等等
[15:08] you can make this decision. 这个决定可以由你来做
[15:10] You don’t care if you upset people. 你不在乎会不会惹毛别人
[15:12] You can pick for me. 你可以替我选
[15:13] I certainly could. 我当然可以
[15:14] – Oh, great. – But I won’t. -太好了 -但我不会选的
[15:16] I think this is a learning opportunity for you. 我认为这是让你学习的好机会
[15:18] Sheldon, come on. 谢尔顿 不是吧
[15:19] Oh, I’m sorry. Did I upset you? 抱歉 我让你不开心了吗
[15:21] – Yes. – Ask me how I feel about that. -对 -问问我对此有什么感受
[15:27] So where does Leonard think you are? 莱纳德以为你现在在哪
[15:29] Oh, I told him I was at yoga. 我跟他说我去练瑜伽了
[15:31] Well, you are stretching the truth. 你确实是在”扭曲”真相
[15:34] Yeah. Where does Sheldon think you are? 是啦 那谢尔顿以为你在哪儿
[15:36] Oh, Sheldon’s kind of like a dog– 谢尔顿这点比较像狗狗
[15:38] he doesn’t really think about me when I’m gone, 我不在的时候他不会想我去哪里了
[15:39] but he’s so happy when I show up. 反正只要我一出现他就会超开心
[15:44] Who wants an Easy-Bake quesadilla? 谁想吃刚出简易烤炉的烤饼
[15:46] Me! 我
[15:48] Ooh, hot. 好烫
[15:50] Shh. Thanks for letting me come over and hang. 谢谢你让我过来玩
[15:52] So Leonard still hasn’t made a decision yet? 莱纳德还没做决定吗
[15:54] No. 没有
[15:54] And I’ve really been laying on the guilt. 但我一直在猛激发他的内疚感
[15:56] Did you break out the sad eyes? 使出你的悲伤双眼大法了吗
[15:58] You mean these bad boys? 你指的是这对宝贝儿吗
[16:03] What do we do? 我们怎么办
[16:04] We’re just gonna have to wait till they go back inside. 只能等到他们回屋里
[16:06] Okay, okay. Can we very quietly 好的 我们能不能非常安静地
[16:09] open that second bottle of… 打开第二瓶红…
[16:12] Hey, don’t freak out, 你先别慌
[16:14] but I think there’s someone in your playhouse. 我觉得你家的游戏房里有人
[16:18] Oh. Yeah, that’s just Bernadette. 没事 只是伯纳黛特而已
[16:22] She’s been hiding out in there all week. 她已经在里面躲了一周了
[16:25] Really? Why? 真的吗 为什么
[16:27] I don’t know. 说不好
[16:29] She’s been a little overwhelmed at work. 她工作压力挺大的
[16:31] And, frankly, me and the kids are a lot. 而且说实话 我和孩子们也让她很辛苦
[16:34] She just… needs some downtime. 她只是需要自己的时间静静
[16:36] And you just pretend like you don’t know? 你就假装你不知道吗
[16:39] Sure. That’s how marriage works. 当然 这就是婚姻成功的秘籍
[16:42] Three years ago… 三年前
[16:43] I told her I got life insurance, 我告诉她我买了人寿保险
[16:45] and I totally didn’t. 其实我根本没买
[16:49] Someday, she’s gonna find out. I’m gonna say, 总有一天她会发现 到时我就能说
[16:51] “Ha-ha! I know you’ve been hiding in the playhouse.” “别以为我不知道你在游戏房里躲过”
[16:55] Why don’t you just get the life insurance? 你为什么就不把人寿保险买了呢
[16:58] Whose side are you on? 你到底是站哪边的
[17:02] Can you hear what they’re saying? 能听见他们在说什么吗
[17:03] Shh, I’m trying. 嘘 我听着呢
[17:07] Sounds like Penny’s in there, too. 看来佩妮也来了
[17:12] Seriously, Leonard, you didn’t pick my project? 你是认真的吗 莱纳德 居然不选我的项目
[17:14] I’m sorry, Raj. 对不起 拉杰
[17:16] – Did you go with Crow Lady? – No. -你选了乌鸦夫人 -没有
[17:18] You gave the money to Kripke? 你把钱给了克里普奇
[17:19] I did not. 并没有
[17:21] Wait, I’m confused. 等等 我不明白了
[17:22] I thought there were only three projects in contention. 我以为只有这三个项目待选了
[17:24] There were. But, at the last minute, 本来是的 但在最后的时刻
[17:26] someone submitted an application 有人提交了一份申请
[17:28] for a pretty cool europium-doped laser, 要采购特别酷的掺铕激光器
[17:30] and they made a very compelling case. 而且理由特别令人信服
[17:32] What was the case? 什么理由
[17:33] Oh, that it was me and I wanted it. 理由就是我 我想要
[17:38] You-you can’t do that. 你不能这么做
[17:39] You can’t just fund your own project. 你不能只拨款给自己的项目
[17:40] Uh, it turns out I can, and I did. 可结果是我可以 就这么做了
[17:44] Interesting. 有意思
[17:45] What about not wanting everybody to be mad at you? 你不是不愿意让别人生你的气吗
[17:47] Well, I realized that, no matter what decision I made, 我意识到 无论做什么决定
[17:50] people were gonna be mad at me. 都会有人生我的气
[17:51] And this way, I get a laser. 而这样 起码我还能得个激光器
[17:54] That is the most selfish thing you’ve ever done. 这是你做过最自私的事了
[17:57] I’m proud of you. 为你骄傲
[17:59] – And I don’t care. – Yes, you do. -我不在乎 -不 你在乎
[18:01] Yeah, I do. 是啦 我在乎
[18:09] The europium laser is so cool. 这个掺铕激光器太酷了
[18:11] It has a four-level f-f transition 有4级f-f变换
[18:13] which provides for high power output, 支持高功率输出
[18:15] and its quantum efficiency is off the charts. 量子效率简直突破天际
[18:18] What are you going to use it for? 你准备用它做什么
[18:19] I have no idea. 完全不知道
[18:25] Leonard, 莱纳德
[18:27] there’s a crow on your roof. 你的车顶有只乌鸦
[18:29] I see it. 我看见了
[18:31] Is that one of Dr. Lee’s crows? 是李博士的乌鸦吗
[18:34] It has a tag on its leg. 它腿上有标
[18:40] Don’t make any sudden moves. 千万别轻举妄动
[18:42] Smart. Let’s stand perfectly still and… 明智 我们一动不动地站着 然后…
[18:44] He’s the one you want! 你们要找的是他
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第12季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme