时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, Saturday is the big day. | 好啦 周六就是大日子了 |
[00:04] | A lot of people thought this would never come. | 很多人曾以为这一天永远不会到来 |
[00:06] | I may have been one of those people. | 其实我也曾是其中一员 |
[00:09] | I may have been one of those people. | 其实我也曾是其中一员 |
[00:11] | Wait, wait, are we talking about the wedding? | 等等 是在说我们的婚礼吗 |
[00:13] | – Yes. – ?Oh, yeah, I was definitely one of those people. | -是的 -那对 我也绝对曾是其中一员 |
[00:16] | And yet, here we are. | 但现在我们走到这一步了 |
[00:16] | Now, we got a lot of family coming in tomorrow. | 明天会有会有很多亲朋好友来 |
[00:18] | I’m gonna need everyone’s help. | 我会需要大家的协助 |
[00:20] | Think of this as one of your comic book movies. | 就把这个当做是你们的那种漫画电影吧 |
[00:22] | There’s a bunch of superheroes, each with a different task. | 有一群超级英雄 每个人都有不同职责 |
[00:24] | Oh, like the new Avengers. | 就像是新的《复仇者联盟》吗 |
[00:26] | Which one was that? | 是哪一部来着 |
[00:27] | The one you slept through last weekend. | 就是你上周末在电影院里看到睡着那部 |
[00:29] | Oh, that was a good nap. | 我睡得可香了 |
[00:32] | I-I think it’s more like, uh, like Lord of the Rings, | 我觉得 这更像是《指环王》 |
[00:36] | and you’re the Fellowship. | 而你们就是护戒使者 |
[00:37] | Uh, someone’s got to go to Gondor, | 有人得去刚铎 |
[00:39] | someone’s got to go to Mordor, | 有人得去魔多 |
[00:40] | someone’s got to hold off the demon of shadow and flame. | 有人得去阻挡影与炎之恶魔 |
[00:43] | You mean the Balrog? | 你是说炎魔吗 |
[00:44] | I mean my mother. | 我是说我老母 |
[00:47] | That is a perfect metaphor, Amy. | 艾米 这个比喻超棒 |
[00:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:49] | Because it also involves a ring | 因为这还包含了一个 |
[00:51] | that binds me in servitude forever. | 将会永远奴役我的戒指 |
[00:55] | Aw, he said forever. | 他说永远呢 |
[01:23] | That was Wil Wheaton. | 刚才是威尔·惠顿 |
[01:24] | He’s really excited about tomorrow. | 他很期待明天的婚礼呢 |
[01:26] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[01:28] | If you’d have told me as a child that an actor from Star Trek | 如果你在我小时候告诉我 |
[01:32] | would be officiating my wedding, I would’ve said, | 会有《星际旅行》的演员帮我证婚 我会说 |
[01:34] | “Ooh, William Shatner?” | “是柯克舰长威廉·夏特纳吗” |
[01:37] | And if you’d have said, “No, Wil Wheaton,” | 而如果你说”不是 是威尔·惠顿” |
[01:39] | I’d have said, “Well, did you even try William Shatner?” | 那我会回”那你试过请威廉·夏特纳吗” |
[01:42] | And if you’d have said, | 而如果你回 |
[01:43] | “Yes, but he costs too much money,” | “试过 可是他出场费太贵” |
[01:45] | I’d have said, “Ah, well, Wil Wheaton’s good, too.” | 那我会说”行吧 威尔·惠顿也可以啦” |
[01:48] | Why do you keep tying and untying that bow tie? | 你为什么一直在鼓捣那个领结啊 |
[01:50] | I can’t seem to get it even. | 我怎么绑都不对称 |
[01:52] | Well, I don’t think it’s supposed to be even. | 那个应该不会是对称的 |
[01:54] | Sometimes a little asymmetry looks good. | 有时候稍微不对称反而更好看 |
[01:57] | In the Renaissance, they called it “Sprezzatura.” | 在文艺复兴时代 他们称之为”潇洒不羁” |
[01:59] | The Renaissance? | 文艺复兴吗 |
[02:01] | Amy, you know I’m more of an Enlightenment person. | 艾米 你明知道我更喜欢启蒙运动 |
[02:01] | 17-18世纪的一场哲学与文化运动 又称启蒙时代 该运动相信理性发展知识可以解决人类实存的基本问题 | |
[02:05] | At some point, we have to decide | 总有一天 我们会需要决定 |
[02:05] | how we want to raise the children. | 该怎么养育我们的孩子 |
[02:09] | So are you feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[02:11] | No wedding jitters? | 会有婚前恐惧吗 |
[02:13] | No. | 没有 |
[02:14] | There is nothing in the world | 世上没有任何人事物 |
[02:16] | that would stop me from marrying you tomorrow, | 能够阻止我在明天娶你 |
[02:18] | even me from the future coming back to prevent the wedding | 那怕是未来的我穿越回来阻止婚礼 |
[02:22] | and the subsequent birth of a child who will destroy humanity. | 从而阻止我们未来会毁灭人类孩子的降生 |
[02:27] | Because if you came from the future, | 因为如果你从未来回来 |
[02:28] | that would mean you already went through with the wedding | 那就表示你已经在过去结完婚了 |
[02:31] | because you believe that time travel is on a closed loop. | 因为你相信时间旅行的命定悖论 |
[02:34] | I love you so damn much. | 我真是太他妈爱你了 |
[02:41] | Uh, Mr. Fowler, are you okay back there? | 福勒先生 在后面坐得还舒服吗 |
[02:43] | Do you need more air? | 需要开窗透气吗 |
[02:44] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[02:47] | I’m surprised Amy didn’t pick us up. | 真没想到艾米不来接我们 |
[02:50] | Oh, well, you know, | 哎呀 你也懂的 |
[02:50] | she’s pretty busy the day before her wedding. | 大婚之日前一天很多事情要忙 |
[02:54] | Too busy for her mother? | 忙到老妈都可以放一旁吗 |
[02:57] | She used to be such a devoted daughter. | 想当年她是多么以母为天的女儿啊 |
[02:59] | Now she’s just waiting for me to die so she can get my china. | 她现在就等着我死 好继承我的上好瓷器 |
[03:08] | Thank you again for picking us up. | 再次谢谢你来接我们 |
[03:10] | My pleasure, Mrs. Cooper. | 这是我的荣幸 库珀太太 |
[03:12] | You know, our driver to the airport | 我们去机场时的司机先生 |
[03:14] | was also a Indian fella. | 也是个印度小伙呢 |
[03:17] | Mom… | 妈 |
[03:18] | Oh, so now it’s racist to notice when somebody’s Indian. | 这年头注意到人家是印度人就是种族歧视吗 |
[03:21] | I don’t think it’s racist. I noticed you were both white. | 我不觉得有歧视 我也注意到你们俩都是白人啊 |
[03:27] | See? You’ll have to excuse her. | 你看吧 你多多谅解她 |
[03:30] | She’s just pregnant and hormonal. | 她现在怀孕 荷尔蒙过多在说胡话 |
[03:32] | Oh, yeah, congratulations on baby number two. | 是呢 恭喜你怀第二胎啊 |
[03:35] | Yeah. Whoopie. | 对对对 真好啊 |
[03:39] | Her husband would be here, | 她丈夫本来也能来 |
[03:40] | but he stayed home to watch their older son, | 可是他得在家照顾他们大儿子 |
[03:43] | so e-everything’s fine! | 所以一切都没问题 |
[03:47] | Stop it. | 得了吧 |
[03:48] | We’re separated. | 我们分居了 |
[03:51] | You don’t say. | 真”没”想到啊 美女 |
[03:55] | So, you’re Sheldon’s big brother. | 你是谢尔顿的大哥啊 |
[03:58] | Uh, yeah. He got the brains. | 是啊 他有聪明脑袋 |
[04:00] | I got the bod. | 我有完美身材 |
[04:03] | And the face and the hair. | 帅气脸庞 还有一头秀发 |
[04:05] | I like your accent. | 我喜欢你的口音 |
[04:07] | Sheldon, did you used to sound like that? | 谢尔顿 你以前也有那种口音吗 |
[04:09] | Can you still? | 现在还能有吗 |
[04:14] | I can. I will not. | 我可以说 但我才不要 |
[04:18] | Amy, you said something about my bow tie | 艾米 你早先对我领结发表的见解 |
[04:21] | that I can’t stop thinking about. | 让我忍不住一直回味 |
[04:23] | Don’t you mean… | 你想说的不该是… |
[04:25] | “Y’all said something ’bout my bow tie”? | “你们说我领结啥了”[德州腔] |
[04:29] | Go on, say it. | 来嘛 说啊 |
[04:31] | Say it. | 让你说 |
[04:34] | Hey, guys, look who I have. | 大家看看我带谁来了 |
[04:38] | Hey, Shelly. | 谢利 |
[04:39] | I’m so glad you made it, Missy. | 米希 你能到真是太好了 |
[04:41] | This is my fiancee, Amy. | 这是我未婚妻艾米 |
[04:42] | Amy, this is my sister. | 艾米 这是我姐姐 |
[04:44] | If I ever need a kidney, this is where you get it. | 如果我哪天需要换肾 你可以去找她 |
[04:48] | It’s so nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:50] | I’ve always wanted a sister. | 我一直想要一个姐妹 |
[04:52] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[04:55] | I love you, too, Sheldon. | 我也爱你 谢尔顿 |
[04:56] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[04:59] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈在哪儿 |
[05:00] | Uh, she wanted to stop by the hotel and freshen up, | 她想先去酒店梳洗一下 |
[05:03] | and then call her pastor to pray for Missy’s soul. | 然后打给她的牧师为米希的灵魂祷告 |
[05:07] | Oh, my God. | 要老命了 |
[05:12] | There’s mama’s girl. | 妈妈的乖女儿 |
[05:13] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 你来啦 |
[05:15] | Oh, Larry, look at her! | 拉里 你瞧瞧她 |
[05:19] | Can you believe our little lamb is finally getting married? | 你能相信我们的小羊羔终于要嫁人了吗 |
[05:23] | He can’t believe it. | 他肯定不信 |
[05:25] | And neither can I. | 我也不敢相信 |
[05:29] | Hi, Dad. How you doing? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[05:37] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么玩意 |
[05:39] | Come on, you know this one. | 拜托 你明明就懂 |
[05:40] | It’s a… | 这是一只… |
[05:42] | dog. | 狗子啊 |
[05:44] | I found him in the backyard. | 我在后院发现它 |
[05:45] | And don’t worry, I already called the owner. | 别担心 我已经打给它的主人了 |
[05:47] | Good, ’cause we don’t need a dog. | 很好 咱们家不需要狗 |
[05:48] | We already have two babies, you and Stuart. | 因为已经有两个娃 你和斯图尔特了 |
[05:53] | That’s probably him. | 估计是狗主人来了 |
[06:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna need a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[06:10] | That’s Mark Hamill! | 那是马克·哈米尔啊 |
[06:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:24] | Thank you so much for finding this guy. | 非常感谢你找到了这个小家伙 |
[06:28] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的老天 |
[06:29] | Hey, Bark. How are you, buddy? | 巴克[汪汪] 你还好吗 小家伙 |
[06:32] | Y-Your dog’s name is Bark? | 你家狗的名字是巴克吗 |
[06:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:36] | Bark Hamill? | 巴克·哈米尔吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah. Well, I let the fans name him online. | 没错 我在网上让粉丝给他取名 |
[06:42] | I got lucky, though. | 不过我还算走运 |
[06:43] | He was almost Honey Baked Hamill. | 他差点就要叫蜂蜜烤火腿·哈喇米尔 |
[06:46] | Anyway, thanks so much. | 总而言之 非常感谢 |
[06:47] | I-I want to give you a reward for finding him. | 你帮我找到他 我一定要好好酬谢你 |
[06:49] | Oh, no, I couldn’t take your money. | 不用了 我不能拿你的钱 |
[06:51] | It’s just an honor to meet you. | 见到你已经是我的荣幸了 |
[06:54] | No. No, please. | 拜托 别客气 |
[06:55] | You don’t know what this dog means to me, | 你不知道这只狗对我来说多重要 |
[06:57] | and I thought he was gone for good. | 我还以为再也看不见他了呢 |
[06:59] | Please? There must be something I can do for you. | 请说吧 肯定有什么我可以帮上忙的地方 |
[07:02] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[07:03] | Oh, you’re gonna regret that. | 你肯定会后悔说出这句话 |
[07:10] | Hey, dude. | 哥们 |
[07:12] | Dude? | 哥们吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah, you know, just want you to know | 是啊 就想让你知道 |
[07:15] | that I don’t think of you as a woman. | 我没有把你当女人看 |
[07:17] | Oh, perfect. I don’t think of you as a man. | 太好了 我也没有把你当男人看 |
[07:20] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[07:21] | So, as two genderless blobs of human flesh, | 所以作为两具无性别的肉身 |
[07:25] | how would you like to go | 你跟我一起去参加 |
[07:26] | to Sheldon and Amy’s wedding with me? | 谢尔顿和艾米的婚礼怎么样 |
[07:28] | Oh, Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[07:30] | Look, I appreciate that, but it just might be | 感谢你的邀请 但这可能 |
[07:32] | a little weird, considering you’re my boss. | 有点怪 毕竟你是我老板 |
[07:34] | Guess who’s gonna officiate Sheldon and Amy’s wedding! | 猜猜谁要为谢尔顿和艾米证婚 |
[07:37] | Mark Hamill! | 马克·哈米尔 |
[07:38] | Luke Skywalker is gonna be at the wedding! | 卢克·天行者将会在婚礼上出现 |
[07:41] | You’ll need to buy me a dress. | 我出席穿的裙子你来买 |
[07:45] | And did you know that my Amy | 你们知道我家艾米 |
[07:47] | played Amelia Earhart in the eighth grade? | 曾在八年级的时候扮演阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特吗 |
[07:49] | Amy, you never said you were in a school play. | 艾米 你从未说过你演过校园话剧 |
[07:51] | Oh, no, no, at home. | 不不 是在家演 |
[07:52] | I’d never let her do a school play. | 我绝不会让她参演校园话剧 |
[07:56] | Those kids just take drugs and have intercourse. | 那些孩子只会吸毒和交配 |
[08:03] | You know, Amy still does some performing. | 艾米现在还有在表演啊 |
[08:05] | She and Sheldon do an Internet show about flags. | 她和谢尔顿有个关于旗帜的网络节目 |
[08:08] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[08:10] | V-Videos on the Internet? | 网络视频吗 |
[08:13] | You know what men use those for. | 你明知男人用那些视频干什么 |
[08:17] | If you’re talking about Fun with Flags, | 如果你是在说《有趣的旗帜》 |
[08:18] | I use it to go to sleep. | 我一般用来助眠 |
[08:22] | Sheldon, you’re awfully quiet. | 谢尔顿 你真是出奇地安静啊 |
[08:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:24] | Oh. Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[08:26] | I was thinking about string theory. | 我刚才在思考弦理论 |
[08:28] | But catch me up. What’d I miss? | 跟我说说 我都错过什么了 |
[08:31] | Are you seeing this, Larry? | 你看见了吗 拉里 |
[08:34] | These are the people I’m gonna have to live with after you’re dead. | 等你死后 我得跟这种人生活在一起 |
[08:43] | Welcome, Bert. Don’t you look nice. | 欢迎 伯特 一身西装好帅啊 |
[08:45] | Yeah. Like a geode, I clean up good. | 是啊 就像紫晶洞 处理过后换发迷人光彩 |
[08:50] | Don’t you crack a geode open? | 紫晶洞通常不都是破开来观赏的吗 |
[08:52] | It’s not a perfect metaphor. | 我也没说我的比喻很完美啊 |
[08:56] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[08:57] | – Is that Mark Hamill? – Yeah. | -那不是马克·哈米尔吗 -是的 |
[08:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[09:00] | – Is that… – Bert, go find your seat! | -那不是… -伯特 找你座位坐下 |
[09:03] | W-What is he doing here? | 他怎么会来这里 |
[09:05] | I found his dog | 我捡到了他的狗 |
[09:06] | and guilted him into officiating the wedding. | 然后用人情压力拐他来主持这场婚礼 |
[09:08] | Don’t tell Sheldon. It’s a surprise. | 别告诉谢尔顿 这是给他的惊喜 |
[09:10] | Wait, I-I thought Wil was officiating the wedding. | 我还以为会是威尔来主持仪式 |
[09:12] | Yeah, so did he. | 是啊 本来是的 |
[09:14] | How did he take the news? | 他知道自己被换后什么反应 |
[09:16] | I’ll let you know. | 答案马上揭晓 |
[09:17] | Hey, Wil! | 威尔 |
[09:24] | Are you having an allergic reaction to my boutonniere? | 你是对我别在翻领上的花过敏吗 |
[09:28] | No. I’m just so happy for you. | 不 我是由衷为你感到开心 |
[09:31] | And for me. | 还有为我自己 |
[09:32] | After today, you are officially– | 今天过后 你正式 |
[09:34] | and, more important, legally– Amy’s problem. | 更重要的是 合法地成为艾米的麻烦了 |
[09:39] | Don’t be silly, Leonard. | 别傻了 莱纳德 |
[09:41] | I will always be your problem. | 我永远都会是你的麻烦 |
[09:51] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[09:53] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[09:54] | Leonard, could you give us a moment? | 莱纳德 你能回避一下吗 |
[09:56] | Oh, of course. | 当然可以 |
[09:59] | Oh, Shelly. | 谢利 |
[10:04] | I wish your dad could see you now. | 真希望你爸爸能看到你这副模样 |
[10:06] | Me, too. I miss him. | 我也是 我好想他 |
[10:10] | He would be so proud of you. | 他肯定会很以你为荣 |
[10:12] | I knowt I am | 我就是 |
[10:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:17] | I mean, for everything. | 你为我做的一切 |
[10:20] | My whole life. | 照耀了我一生 |
[10:27] | Let me straighten your tie. | 我帮你调整下领结吧 |
[10:29] | No, no, no, it’s all right. | 不必了 不用调整 |
[10:30] | It’s supposed to be a little asymmetrical. | 就应该有点不对称 |
[10:33] | Apparently, a small flaw somehow improves it. | 好像有点小瑕疵会显得更好看 |
[10:37] | I can see that. | 我懂你的意思 |
[10:39] | Sometimes it’s the… | 有时候… |
[10:42] | imperfect stuff that makes things perfect. | 有不完美的地方才能让事情显得完美 |
[10:50] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[10:56] | Case in point. | 完美的例子 |
[11:01] | So, we finally meet. | 我们终于见到面了 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[11:09] | I’m Wil Wheaton. | 威尔·惠顿 |
[11:10] | I was supposed to officiate this wedding. | 本来应该是我来证婚 |
[11:12] | I was up all night preparing these notes. | 我整晚没睡就为了准备这些笔记 |
[11:15] | Well, thanks so much. It’s gonna be a great help. | 太感谢了 肯定对我大有帮助 |
[11:23] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[11:24] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[11:26] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[11:27] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[11:29] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有话要对你说 |
[11:31] | Wow, you look amazing! | 你真是美呆了 |
[11:34] | That’s not what I need to tell you. | 这不是我要对你说的话 |
[11:35] | – But you do! – What’s wrong? | -但你真美 -怎么了 |
[11:37] | Something incredible just happened. | 刚才发生了不可思议的事情 |
[11:39] | Remember when you were telling me about my bow tie | 还记得你怎么说我的领结 |
[11:41] | and how a little asymmetry is good? | 以及为什么不对称是好事吗 |
[11:43] | – Yeah? – My equations have been trying | -记得 -我的方程式一直试图 |
[11:46] | to describe an imperfect world, | 描述一个不完美的世界 |
[11:48] | and the only way to do that is to introduce imperfection | 唯一的办法就是将不完美 |
[11:51] | into the underlying theory. | 引入到基本理论 |
[11:53] | So, instead of supersymmetry, | 所以不是超对称性 |
[11:55] | it would be super asymmetry? | 而是超不对称性 |
[11:59] | Super asymmetry. | 超不对称性 |
[12:01] | That’s it! | 就是这个 |
[12:03] | – Give me your lipstick. – What? | -把你的唇膏给我 -什么 |
[12:05] | Just give it to me, you beautiful thing! | 快给我 你个大美人 |
[12:06] | We have work to do! | 我们有活要干 |
[12:10] | Hey, uh, the bride and groom | 新郎和新娘 |
[12:12] | seem to be running a little behind. | 貌似有点事耽搁了 |
[12:14] | Do you think you could stall? | 你觉得你可以拖延一下吗 |
[12:16] | Stall? How? | 拖延 怎么拖 |
[12:19] | Hey, everybody! | 各位 |
[12:20] | Uh, it’s gonna be a few more minutes, but while we wait, | 还得再等几分钟 不过不会让大家白等 |
[12:22] | does anyone have any questions about Star Wars? | 关于《星球大战》大家有什么问题吗 |
[12:33] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[12:37] | So if I make slightly asymmetric knots | 所以如果在四维空间用世界面 |
[12:39] | with sheets in four dimensions, | 做出稍微不对称的结点 |
[12:41] | I can bootstrap the whole idea | 我能将这整个想法 |
[12:43] | to a large asymmetry in 11 dimensions. | 引入到十一维度的大型不对称 |
[12:46] | Maybe even at the initial moment of creation, | 或许甚至在创造的最初时期 |
[12:48] | the fundamental forces lacked symmetry. | 几种基本力都缺乏对称性 |
[12:52] | Everyone’s waiting. What are you guys doing? | 大家都在等着呢 你们俩在干什么 |
[12:54] | Super asymmetry. | 超不对称性 |
[12:56] | Super asymmetry? Is that a thing? | 超不对称性 有这个东西吗 |
[12:58] | We’re inventing it right now. | 我们现在就在创造它 |
[13:00] | Don’t you think this can wait until… | 你们俩就不能等到… |
[13:02] | Hold on. | 慢着 |
[13:03] | This is interesting. | 这理论有意思 |
[13:08] | So, yeah, Mr. Mark? | 马克先生 |
[13:11] | When you were on the, uh, Wookiee home planet, | 当您在伍基族人的母星时 |
[13:13] | how did you even understand what they were saying? | 你是怎么能听懂他们说的话呢 |
[13:16] | I don’t remember ever being on a Wookiee home planet. | 我不记得我曾去过伍基族人的母星 |
[13:20] | Uh, actually, Luke was on the Wookiee home planet, | 其实卢克确实去过伍基族人的母星 |
[13:23] | Kashyyyk, in the Holiday Special | 卡希克星球 在《星战假日特别版》里 |
[13:25] | when he helped Chewie get home to his wife. | 他帮楚伊回家跟老婆团聚 |
[13:30] | Chewie had a wife? | 楚伊还有老婆吗 |
[13:33] | Her name’s Malla. | 她名叫马拉 |
[13:34] | Wow, that’s impressive. | 哇 记忆力惊人啊 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:39] | Hey, uh, I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[13:41] | Why aren’t there tires on any of those Star Wars vehicles? | 为什么星球大战的交通工具都没有轮胎呢 |
[13:47] | I’m sure some of them had tires. | 我肯定某些有轮胎吧 |
[13:49] | Actually, they don’t. | 其实还真没有 |
[13:51] | I mean, the HAVw A5 turbo tank has metal gripping wheels, | 话说HAVwA5型涡轮坦克是金属夹轮 |
[13:55] | but I wouldn’t call them tires. | 但我不会称其为轮胎 |
[13:59] | You are so hot. | 你太帅气了 |
[14:07] | This is taking too long. | 这也太久了 |
[14:09] | I bet that Sheldon stood my baby up. | 我敢肯定是谢尔顿抛下我女儿了 |
[14:13] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:13] | Where-where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[14:15] | This whole thing was a big mistake. | 整件事就是一个天大的错误 |
[14:17] | I’m gonna find Amy | 我要去找艾米 |
[14:18] | – and get her out of here. – Sit down! | -带她离开这 -给我坐下 |
[14:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:24] | Sheldon loves Amy, | 谢尔顿爱艾米 |
[14:25] | and he would never hurt her on her wedding day | 他绝对不会在婚礼当天伤害她 |
[14:27] | or any other day, so park it. | 其他日子也绝不会 给老娘坐下 |
[14:36] | Oh, you sit down, too. | 你也坐下 |
[14:40] | Are you gonna let her talk to me like that? | 你就让她这么跟我说话吗 |
[14:42] | Say something. | 说点什么啊 |
[14:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢您了 |
[14:50] | Uh, according to Google, | 根据我刚才搜谷歌 |
[14:51] | there are zero papers that mention super asymmetry. | 网上没有任何有关超不对称性的论文 |
[14:54] | This is brand-new. No one’s thought of it. | 这是全新理念 还没有人想出来过 |
[14:57] | What are you lunatics doing?! | 你们这帮疯子在干嘛 |
[15:00] | Sheldon had a breakthrough. | 谢尔顿有了科学突破 |
[15:01] | Actually, Amy and I had a breakthrough. | 应该说是我跟艾米有了科学突破 |
[15:04] | Oh, science? Shocking! | 科学吗 真”没想到”啊 |
[15:07] | You don’t understand. This could be really big. | 你可能不理解 这可能十分重大呢 |
[15:09] | No, Penny’s right. | 不 佩妮说得对 |
[15:12] | We have our whole lives to do science together. | 我们还有一生可以一起研究科学 |
[15:17] | Let’s get married. | 我们去结婚吧 |
[15:19] | All right. | 这就对了 |
[15:20] | It’s go time! | 要开始啦 |
[15:20] | I am pumped! | 我超兴奋的 |
[15:27] | Okay, everyone. Here we go. | 好啦 大伙们 好戏上场啦 |
[15:33] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[15:35] | That’s Mark Ha-Ha-Ha… | 那是马克·哈 哈 哈… |
[15:39] | It’s-it’s Mark Hami-Ha-Ha… | 是马克·哈米 哈 哈… |
[15:44] | Yep. Thank Wolowitz. He set it up. | 谢沃罗威茨吧 是他安排的 |
[15:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:50] | Congratulations on your wedding. | 恭喜你们结婚了 |
[15:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:54] | When this is over, I have 4,000 things for you to sign. | 婚礼结束后 我有4000样东西想请你签名 |
[16:16] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢你 老爸 |
[16:23] | I-I thought Wil was marrying us. | 我还以为是威尔来证婚呢 |
[16:26] | Wolowitz got us an upgrade. | 沃罗威茨帮我们升级了 |
[16:29] | Another sci-fi guy with a beard. | 另一个蓄胡子的科幻片男 |
[16:31] | Seems lateral, but okay. | 感觉大同小异 不过行吧 |
[16:34] | Welcome. | 欢迎各位 |
[16:36] | We are gathered here today in the sight of family, | 今日我们齐聚一堂 在家人 友人 |
[16:39] | friends and Almighty God. | 与全能的神的见证下 |
[16:42] | That’s too religious. | 这宗教性太强了 |
[16:43] | That lady over there made me say it. | 那边的女士逼我说的 |
[16:47] | He heard you, and he can’t un-hear you. | 祂已经听到了 想撤回是不可能的 |
[16:54] | We’re here to celebrate the marriage | 我们欢聚于此 一同庆祝 |
[16:57] | of Sheldon Lee Cooper… | 谢尔顿·李·库珀 |
[16:59] | …and Amy Farrah Fowler. | 与艾米·菲拉·福勒喜结良缘 |
[17:01] | I had more prepared, | 我本来准备了更多证婚词 |
[17:03] | but I’m just gonna skip to the rings and vows, | 但我决定直接跳到交换戒指与婚誓部分 |
[17:05] | since I’ve been answering your questions for 45 minutes. | 因为我在这里回答了45分钟你们的问题 |
[17:09] | Yeah, he answered ’em. | 呵 还他回答呢 |
[17:13] | Amy, you’re up. | 艾米 你先来 |
[17:20] | Sheldon, when I was a little girl, | 谢尔顿 当我还是个小女孩 |
[17:24] | I used to dream about my wedding. | 我就对自己梦想中的婚礼充满期待 |
[17:26] | But, eventually, I stopped, | 但终于某天我不再怀揣梦想 |
[17:28] | because I thought that day would never come. | 因为我觉得此生等不到出嫁那天了 |
[17:33] | And then I met you. | 后来我遇到了你 |
[17:34] | From the first moment in that coffee shop, | 从我们在那间咖啡厅初遇的那一刻 |
[17:37] | I knew that there was something special between us, | 我就知道我们之间有不一样的火花 |
[17:41] | even though I did work on a study | 尽管我曾经做过研究 |
[17:42] | that disproved love at first sight. | 证明一见钟情并不存在 |
[17:46] | I loved that study the moment I read it. | 那个研究我当时看了就特别喜欢 |
[17:49] | Ironic, huh? | 格外讽刺吧 |
[17:52] | Clearly, it was wrong. | 很显然 那个研究是错的 |
[17:55] | Because I felt something that day, | 因为在那天我有了异样的感觉 |
[17:59] | and those feelings have only gotten stronger with time. | 而那感觉随着时间越来越浓烈 |
[18:04] | I can’t imagine loving you more than I do right now. | 我无法想象自己还能比此时此刻更爱你 |
[18:07] | But I felt that way yesterday and the day before yesterday | 但我每一天都感到对你的爱远胜过前一天 |
[18:12] | and the day before that. | 一天比一天更强烈 |
[18:15] | Is that growth linear or accelerating? | 是线性增长还是加速增长呢 |
[18:19] | Accelerating. | 是加速增长 |
[18:20] | Oh, maybe we could graph it out. | 那或许我们还能画出表来 |
[18:23] | Save something for the honeymoon. | 留点激情的到度蜜月时再说吧 |
[18:27] | Smart. | 好主意 |
[18:30] | Sheldon, | 谢尔顿 |
[18:32] | I don’t know what the future holds, | 我不知道未来会是如何 |
[18:35] | but I know that I’ve never been happier than I am | 但我知道我此生最开心的时刻 |
[18:38] | in this moment marrying you. | 就是在此刻 我嫁给了你 |
[18:43] | Well, that was unexpectedly beautiful. | 真是出乎意料的感人啊 |
[18:49] | I might need a minute. | 让我缓一下 |
[18:58] | Amy… | 艾米 |
[19:03] | …I usually know exactly what to say. | 我通常都明确知道自己该说什么 |
[19:08] | But in this moment… | 但此刻… |
[19:12] | I have no words. | 我无以言表 |
[19:16] | I guess… | 我猜 |
[19:21] | I’m overwhelmed by you. | 我是被你吓坏了 |
[19:24] | In a good way. | 是好的那种吓坏 |
[19:26] | Not in the elevator in the Haunted Mansion way. | 不是迪士尼《鬼屋》电梯的那种吓坏 |
[19:31] | Even if I can’t tell you now how I feel, | 即便我现在无法描述出内心的感受 |
[19:37] | I will spend my life showing you how much I love you. | 可我会穷尽一生让你知道我有多爱你 |
[19:47] | Do you… | 你愿意… |
[19:52] | Do you… | 你愿意… |
[19:54] | Hey, I’m just saying, I’m here if you need me to step in. | 我插一句 如果你不行了 我乐意上场 |
[20:00] | No, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[20:00] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[20:04] | Amy, do you take Sheldon for your lawful wedded husband? | 艾米 你愿意接受谢尔顿作为你的合法丈夫吗 |
[20:09] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[20:11] | And, Sheldon, same thing. | 谢尔顿 同样问题 |
[20:17] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[20:19] | Then by the power vested in me | 我以”连你都能证婚网” |
[20:22] | by EvenYouCanPerformWeddings.Com… | 所赋予我的合法权利 |
[20:26] | …I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们正式结为合法夫妻 |
[20:29] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[20:41] | ♪ At wast… ♪ | ♪ 最忠 ♪ |
[20:48] | ♪ My wove has come awong ♪ | ♪ 偶的爱终鱼来了 ♪ |
[20:54] | ♪ My wonewy days are over ♪ | ♪ 偶孤蛋的日子终鱼结束 ♪ |
[21:02] | ♪ And wife is wike a song ♪ | ♪ 人生就香是一馊歌 ♪ |
[21:08] | ♪ Oh, yeah. ♪ | ♪ 欧耶 ♪ |