英文名称:Enemy
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | Hello, darling. It’s your mother. | 你好 吾儿 是妈妈我啊 |
[01:24] | Thank you for showing me your new apartment. | 很高兴你让我参观你那新房子 |
[01:28] | Um… | 嗯… |
[01:29] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你… |
[01:32] | I mean, how can you live like that? | 我是说 你怎么能这样过生活 |
[01:35] | Anyway, would you call me back? | 不管怎样 你会给我回电话吧? |
[01:38] | Let’s get together again. | 让我们再见见面吧 |
[01:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:15] | Control. | 控制 |
[05:17] | It’s all about control. | 控制至上 |
[05:21] | Every dictatorship has one obsession. | 每一个独裁政权都会有一种强迫症 |
[05:24] | And that’s it. | 那就是控制欲 |
[05:26] | So, in ancient Rome, | 比如 在古罗马 |
[05:28] | they gave the people bread and circuses. | 统治者们使民众只满足于面包和马戏 |
[05:32] | They kept the populace busy with entertainment. | 而草民不断被强迫斗兽 以供统治者们赏玩取乐 |
[05:36] | But other dictatorships use other strategies to control ideas. | 但别具用心的独裁政权 会使用另外的策略… |
[05:41] | The knowledge. | 企图控制民众的认知 |
[05:44] | How do they do that? | 如何实行这种控制? |
[05:47] | Lower education. | 通过愚民教育 |
[05:49] | They limit culture. | 限制文化传播 |
[05:52] | Censor information. | 加强信息审查 |
[05:54] | They censor any means of individual expression. | 他们审核限制任何形式的个性诉求 |
[05:59] | And it’s important to remember this, that this is a pattern | 这点很重要 大家要记住 纵观整个历史 |
[06:02] | that repeats itself throughout history. | 这是一种不断重演的模式 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:11] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[07:20] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[07:40] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[07:45] | I’m good. | 还不赖 |
[08:12] | See, every dictatorship, | 听着 每个独裁政权 |
[08:15] | there’s only one obsession and that’s control, | 都有种强迫症 妄想控制所有 |
[08:17] | they want to have control over the people. | 企图去掌控所有的民众 |
[08:21] | In ancient Rome, they gave bread and circuses, | 在古罗马 统治者们使民众只满足于面包和马戏 |
[08:26] | they kept the populace busy with entertainment. | 而平民却不断被强迫斗兽 以统治者们赏玩取乐 |
[08:31] | In other dictatorships, they have other strategies. | 但别具用心的独裁政权 会使用另外的策略 |
[08:36] | To limit information, to limit ideas and knowledge. | 限制信息传播 以禁锢民众的思想和认知 |
[08:42] | How do they do that? | 如何实行这种控制? |
[08:43] | They lower education, limit culture. | 通过愚民教育 限制文化交流 |
[08:48] | They censor any means of self-expression. | 严禁任何形式的个性诉求 |
[08:54] | But it’s important to remember this, this is a pattern | 这点很重要 请记住 这是一种不断重演的模式 |
[08:57] | that repeats itself | 纵观整个… |
[08:59] | throughout history. | 历史进程 |
[09:25] | You don’t go to the movies, do you? | 你平时不会去看电影 是吗? |
[09:29] | Movies? | 电影? |
[09:31] | Yeah, are you a movie guy? | 嗯哼 你是电影爱好者吗? |
[09:34] | In your free time, I mean? | 我是说 空余时间 |
[09:38] | I don’t know, | 不 不 没有 我不是… |
[09:41] | I don’t go out that much, I don’t really like movies. | 我不怎么去电影院 我根本就不喜欢电影 |
[09:45] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:49] | You don’t have to go out to enjoy a good flick at home. | 现在不一定要外出看了 在家也能看部好片 |
[09:52] | That’s true. | 的确如此 |
[09:56] | I usually just rent them. | 我通常会租碟看片 |
[09:58] | Most people don’t these days, | 而现在的人却不喜欢 |
[09:59] | but it’s what I do. | 可我享受看碟的乐趣 |
[10:02] | Is there a reason why you’re asking me this? | 你问我这个 你是不是有什么要说? |
[10:05] | No. | 没有啊 |
[10:06] | ‘Cause you brought it up and I thought, you know, maybe | 你突然跟我提起电影 我以为… |
[10:08] | you had a recommendation, or you saw a movie that you liked | 你会有什么好的推荐 或者你有又想看又喜欢的电影 |
[10:11] | and you want to tell me about it. | 你和我谈这 又或者… |
[10:12] | Oh, sure, I mean, there’s always something. | 噢 当然 有些事情总得有个理由 |
[10:19] | – I could go for something cheerful. – Hmm. | – 我应该追求些更积极的东西 – 嗯 |
[10:34] | Where There’s a Will There’s a Way. | “有志者 事竟成” |
[10:36] | It’s true. | 说的对 |
[10:37] | No, it’s a movie, I saw it a little while ago, but, um… | 不 那是部电影的名字 这片我刚看完 不过… |
[10:41] | I remember, I liked it. | 我记得 我挺喜欢这片的 |
[10:44] | Hmm. Where There’s a Will There’s a Way. | 嗯… 《有志者 事竟成》 |
[10:47] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就叫这名 |
[10:48] | Local film, if you… | 本土制作 如果你… |
[10:51] | I’ll keep it in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[12:34] | I think I’m drunk. | 我似乎有点醉了 |
[12:41] | You wanna go to bed? | 陪我去睡吧 |
[12:43] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[12:44] | You wanna go to bed? | 你要进去睡觉吧? |
[12:47] | No, I’m gonna finish grading these papers | 不 我得先把这些试卷批改完 |
[12:49] | and then I’ll come join you, okay? | 然后 再来陪你 好吗? |
[13:41] | Mr. Henderson, my husband will be back. | 安德逊先生 我丈夫就要回来了… |
[13:44] | Your husband just won a heck lot of money from me. | 你丈夫刚赢了我很多钱 |
[13:47] | By the look in his eye he didn’t have an intention to… | 看他的眼神我知道 他现在还不想离开 |
[14:46] | Ow! | 哎哟 |
[14:56] | Stop! | 不要 |
[14:58] | Stop! | 不要 |
[14:59] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[15:28] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 明天我会联系你 |
[17:58] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[18:00] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[18:02] | All right. | 开始上课 |
[18:04] | Last class we talked about dictatorship, | 上一节课我们讨论了独裁政权 |
[18:06] | so today we’ll start with Hegel. | 那么今天 我们来讲黑格尔 |
[18:11] | It was Hegel who said that | 黑格尔有句名言 |
[18:13] | all the greatest world events happen twice. | “一切伟大的世界历史事件都会出现两次” |
[18:17] | And then, Karl Marx added, the first time it was a tragedy, | 之后 卡尔·马克思对此补充到 |
[18:21] | and the second time it was a farce. | “第一次是个悲剧 第二次则是一场闹剧” |
[18:26] | It’s strange to think… | 有种奇怪的说法… |
[18:29] | A lot of the world’s thinkers are worried | 当今世界上很多思想家都担忧… |
[18:31] | that this century will be a repetition of the last one. | 本世纪将重蹈上一世纪的覆辙 |
[18:37] | And there’s an interesting observation, a creative act of memory | 还有一种有趣的言论 是关于回忆的创造性说法 |
[18:41] | to remember something, to remember somebody… | 你所记住的东西 所记住的人… |
[20:43] | I’m looking for Call me L8R or Passenger Without a Ticket. | 我想找两部片 《稍后覆我》和《无票旅客》 |
[24:05] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[24:24] | Anthony? | 安东尼? |
[24:27] | Anthony! | 安东尼 |
[24:30] | Hey, long time no see! | 好久不见 |
[24:32] | I couldn’t tell it was you with that beard. Is that for a movie? | 蓄了大胡子都认不出你了 为了拍电影蓄的? |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:37] | Man, you haven’t been around here for ages. | 你都很久没来这儿了 |
[24:40] | Yeah, I don’t know how long it’s been. | 我也不知道多久了 |
[24:42] | Six months, I’d say. | 大概有半年了吧 |
[24:44] | Six months or more. | 半年可能还不止 |
[24:46] | Yeah, so how’s everything? | 是啊 你最近还好吗? |
[24:49] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[24:50] | Are you meeting someone here? ‘Cause there’s no one around. | 你约了人回来这里吗?可这里一个人都没有哦 |
[24:54] | – No? – No, | – 没人?没 |
[24:55] | you know no one comes in on Saturdays. | 周六没人来上班的啊 |
[24:58] | Oh… | 哦… |
[25:01] | I was supposed to pick up the thing… | 我本来想拿些资料 一些… |
[25:06] | For the movie. Um… | 拍电影要用的… |
[25:08] | And I forgot it was Saturday… ‘Cause my head is, like… | 我忘了今天是周六… 我这脑袋啊… |
[25:10] | You actors are something else. | 你们演员都是大忙人 |
[25:13] | Hold on, let me see if there’s anything for you. | 你等等 我看看这儿有没有你要的东西 |
[25:16] | Great. | 好的 |
[25:21] | Yeah, here it is, look. | 有的 有了 你看 |
[25:23] | Oh, that looks like it’s it. That’s definitely it. That’s definitely it. | 哦 看起来有点像 就是这个了 肯定是这个 |
[25:27] | – There you go. All right? – Okay. | – 那你拿好 没错吧?- 没错 |
[25:29] | – Hey, don’t be a stranger. – I won’t be. | – 嘿 以后常来 – 会来的 |
[25:31] | Good luck with that movie. | 祝你拍戏顺利 |
[25:32] | Great, I will… Yes. | 好的 额… 谢谢 |
[27:39] | Anthony Claire. | 安东尼·克莱尔 |
[27:42] | 3650 Rathburn Road. | 拉斯本路3650号 |
[29:08] | Hello? | 喂? |
[29:10] | – Good afternoon, I’m calling… – Hey. | – 下午好 我想找… – 嘿 |
[29:13] | Um, I’m calling to speak to… | 嗯 我打来想找… |
[29:15] | Where are you calling from? | 你从哪打来的? |
[29:16] | I’m sorry, I think there’s been a misunderstanding. | 抱歉 我想你误会了 |
[29:18] | I’m calling to speak to Daniel Saint Claire, the… | 我打来想找丹尼尔·圣克莱尔聊几句 |
[29:20] | Anthony? | 安东尼? |
[29:22] | Anthony, you called home. | 安东尼 你打回家来了 |
[29:25] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 不好意思 我没明白 |
[29:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢? |
[29:29] | My name’s not Anthony. | 我不叫安东尼 |
[29:30] | You’re not Anthony? | 你不是安东尼? |
[29:31] | No, I’m calling to speak to Daniel Saint Claire, the actor. Um… | 不是 我打来是想找那个叫丹尼尔·圣·克莱尔的演员 |
[29:37] | If I’m not mistaken, that’s Anthony Claire’s | 如果我没弄错的话 这应该是… |
[29:39] | name that he uses for the movies. | 艺名为安东尼·克莱尔 |
[29:43] | For his work. | 这个演员的家 |
[29:45] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:49] | Right, well, Daniel isn’t here right now, | 是的 但是丹尼尔现在不在 |
[29:51] | maybe I could get him to call you back. | 我叫他回来再打给你吧 |
[29:54] | Okay, I’m sorry to bother you. | 好吧 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[29:57] | What? | 什么? |
[30:01] | What? | 怎么了? |
[30:09] | I… I… | 我 我… |
[30:12] | Who is this? | 请问你是谁? |
[30:18] | Hello? Who is this? | 喂?你是谁啊? |
[30:20] | He doesn’t know me. | 他不认识我的 |
[30:21] | No. | 不 |
[30:23] | – Okay. I’m gonna… – Anthony? | – 好的 我打算… – 安东尼? |
[30:24] | I’ll call back later. | 我迟点打给你 |
[31:32] | Hello? | 喂? |
[31:33] | Hello, this is Anthony… | 你好 我是安东尼… |
[31:36] | This is Anthony Claire, isn’t it? | 安东尼·克莱尔 是吧? |
[31:38] | Who’s calling? | 你是谁? |
[31:42] | Um… | 呃… |
[31:43] | I called before. I was talking… I talked to your wife. Crazy. | 我之前有打来过 我和我和你太太说了几句 神经病 |
[31:47] | You’re the one. | 你就是那个 |
[31:49] | And you call here again, I will call the police… | 你要是再打来 我就报警… |
[31:51] | I… No, no. Just hear me out. | 我… 别 别 听我说 |
[31:54] | Can you say something again? Can you talk again? | 你能不能再说点什么?多讲几句话 |
[31:58] | Who is this? | 你谁啊你? |
[31:59] | That’s crazy. That’s amazing. | 这太神经了 太扯了 |
[32:03] | Our… Your voice is just like mine. Do you hear my voice? | 你声音和我一样 你有没有听出我的声音来? |
[32:06] | Your voice is just like mine. | 我们俩的声音居然一模一样… |
[32:09] | Shit. | 去你的 |
[32:27] | – Listen… – Sorry, please, please, please. | – 听着… – 先别挂 拜托 拜托 |
[32:28] | Just listen to me for a second. | 你听我说 就一会 |
[32:29] | Just listen, okay? Just hear me out. | 就一会 听我讲 好吗? |
[32:30] | I know this sounds crazy. I’m sorry. I got excited before. | 我知道你以为我疯了 很抱歉 我刚刚太激动了 |
[32:32] | When I get excited, I just act a little strange. | 当我激动的时候 我就变得胡言乱语 |
[32:34] | So just hear me out for a second. | 请再听我说几句 |
[32:36] | I’ve seen three of your movies. | 我看了三部你演的电影 |
[32:38] | And you’re great in them. You’re great in them. | 你演… 你演得相当好 非常好 |
[32:41] | We look exactly alike. | 我们俩个长得实在是太像了 |
[32:43] | And I called your wife earlier today. | 早些时候我和你老婆谈过电话 |
[32:45] | And she said that… She thought that I was you. | 她… 她把我当成你了 |
[32:49] | And I’m just… I’m confused. | 我 我… 我很困惑 |
[32:52] | And I know this call must be just as confusing for you as it is for me. | 我知道我这通电话会让你和我一样感到困惑 |
[32:56] | And I just… My name is Adam Bell. I’m a history teacher. | 我 我只是… 我叫亚当·贝尔 是一名大学讲师 |
[32:59] | And I just think that we should meet. | 我想我们应该见个面 |
[33:08] | Hey, hey, hey, okay. Okay. | 行了 好的 没问题 |
[33:09] | Listen to me. Never call here again. | 你听着 别再打电话来了 |
[33:19] | Who was that? | 谁打来的? |
[33:20] | It was that same guy. | 还是那家伙 |
[33:25] | What did he want? | 他想要什么吗? |
[33:26] | I don’t know. He sounded crazy. | 我不认识的 他挺起来有点神经 |
[33:28] | Like, he sounded like a stalker or something. | 他… 他听起来像是追星族或者其他的 |
[33:30] | A stalker? | 追星族? |
[33:31] | Yeah, he said that he was a fan of mine. | 嗯 他说他是我的影迷 |
[33:33] | That he wanted to, uh, meet up or something. | 跟我见面什么的 这就是他想要的吧 |
[33:38] | – What? – Mmm-hmm. | – 见面?- 嗯 |
[33:41] | – No. – Yeah. | – 不会吧 – 是的 |
[33:48] | You’re messing with me. | 你在忽悠我吧 |
[33:51] | Right? | 是不是? |
[33:55] | – Anthony? – Uh… | – 安东尼 – 呃… |
[33:59] | Do you want to get something to eat? | 想吃点东西吗? |
[34:02] | Who was on the phone? | 谁打来的? |
[34:07] | Helen, the same guy who called before. The same guy. | 海伦 是之前打电话过来那人 还是那个人 |
[34:10] | That’s who was on the phone. | 就是他打来的 |
[34:12] | I told you that. Why would I tell you any differently? | 我说得很清楚了 为什么你还要深究那是谁呢? |
[34:17] | Are you lying to me? | 你在骗我吗? |
[34:20] | I… | 我… |
[34:25] | You’re lying to me. | 你在骗我 |
[34:27] | You’re acting crazy. | 你太神经质了 |
[34:31] | I’m not crazy. Who was on the phone? | 我才没有神经质 到底是谁打来的 |
[34:33] | I told you it was a man who was on the phone. | 我都说了打电话来的是个男人 |
[34:40] | Are you seeing her? | 你是不是打算和她见面? |
[34:42] | Helen, I don’t want to get into this. | 海伦 我不想为这和你吵架 |
[34:44] | Are you seeing her again? | 你又要去和她见面? |
[34:50] | We need to get something to eat. | 我想我得去吃点东西 |
[34:51] | Let’s go get something to eat and then… | 咱出去吃饭吧 然后… |
[34:53] | I don’t want to get anything… | 我什么都不想吃… |
[34:54] | It was a man! It was a man. | 那是个男的 男的啊 |
[34:58] | What do you think it was, a jealous husband? | 你把我当什么人 出去偷腥的丈夫? |
[35:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:03] | I don’t want to get into this again. Okay? | 我不想跟你吵了 好吗? |
[35:06] | I don’t want to get into this. | 我不想吵架 |
[35:08] | I’m going for a walk. | 我去散散步 |
[38:26] | Yes. | 喂? |
[38:27] | Yeah, it’s me, man. | 喂 是我 伙计 |
[38:28] | That’s so strange. I had a feeling that you were gonna call. | 这太神奇了 我有预感你要给我打电话 |
[38:31] | You had a feeling, what’s that mean? | 你有预感?什么意思? |
[38:36] | It’s a, you know, just a figure of speech. It’s not… | 就是 用”预感”这词其实是一种比喻 不是… |
[38:40] | Right. All right. Well, look, I’ve been thinking about it. | 好了 听着 我想着我俩的事 |
[38:41] | I want to meet. | 我们见个面吧 |
[38:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:48] | I know a place called the Breezeway Inn. | 我知道有个地方 叫”屋顶酒店” |
[38:49] | It’s about an hour outside the city. Do you know where that is? | 离市区大概一小时车程 你知道那地方吗? |
[38:53] | No. | 不知道 |
[38:54] | All right. Well, then I’ll call you on Sunday with directions. | 好吧 周日我会打电话告诉你具体位置 |
[38:57] | 1:00, okay? | 下午一点 怎么样? |
[38:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:00] | All right. | 就这样 |
[39:02] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[39:04] | – Well, see you soon. – Yeah. | – 那 到时候见 – 好的 |
[39:07] | Yeah, I’ll see you soon. | 那… 到时候见吧 |
[40:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:37] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗? |
[40:51] | How many months are you? | 你几个月了? |
[40:58] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[41:01] | Six. | 六个月 |
[41:05] | That’s nice. | 好幸福 |
[41:20] | I should be going. I have a class, I have to teach in it. | 我得走了 还有一节课要教 |
[41:34] | Ah… | 好… |
[41:38] | Never know how your day is gonna turn out. | 你永远不会知道日子会变成怎么 |
[41:40] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[42:03] | What’s up, honey? | 什么事 亲爱的 |
[42:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[42:09] | Hello? | 喂? |
[42:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[42:40] | It is a scorcher out there. | 外面真热啊 |
[42:43] | The last 10 minutes of my run, | 刚才跑到最后十分钟的时候 |
[42:45] | this 22-year-old kid or something like that, he was… | 有个大概22岁的小子 他就… |
[42:49] | He was following me the whole time. | 一直跟着我 跟在我后面跑 |
[42:53] | Never gonna beat this kid. | 我全程没碰过那小子 |
[42:55] | And he dropped. | 而他自己摔倒了 |
[42:57] | Do you think that I should cut my beard off ’cause it’s fucking hot? | 你看到我剃掉胡子了吗?天气真是太热了 |
[43:01] | Wait, why did you call me earlier? Did you call me for a reason? | 等下 你刚才打我电话干嘛?有事找我吗? |
[43:06] | Honey, where are the blueberries? | 宝贝 蓝莓放在哪里了? |
[43:12] | Where are the blueberries? | 蓝莓放哪了? |
[43:14] | I told you, like, two days ago. | 我两天前跟你说过的 |
[43:16] | The organic blueberries. Not the conventional blueberries. | 有机蓝莓 不是普通的那种 |
[43:19] | I can’t use ’em in the shake. | 我不能用普通那种来拍摄 |
[43:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[43:23] | I wasn’t… Only I was saying ’cause I read it | 我就过下嘴瘾 因为我读… |
[43:25] | in a magazine that blueberries, | 过一本杂志说 蓝莓… |
[43:26] | the organic ones are better than conventional ones… | 有机那种比普通那种要好点… |
[43:41] | Are you gonna tell me what’s wrong? | 跟我说说 发生什么事了 |
[43:49] | I… | 我… |
[43:54] | I went to… | 我刚才… |
[44:00] | I went to see that guy. | 我刚才去见那个人了 |
[44:07] | Who? What’re you talking about? | 哪个人?你在说什么? |
[44:09] | The guy on the phone. | 电话里那人 |
[44:11] | I went to his work. | 我去了他上班的地方 |
[44:18] | Why did you do that? That’s dangerous, honey. | 你为什么去啊?那很危险啊 宝贝 |
[44:21] | I wanted to know. | 我想搞清楚 |
[44:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[44:35] | He had the same voice. | 他的声音和你的一样 |
[44:39] | He looks exactly like you. | 长得也和你一模一样 |
[44:47] | What do you mean, “Exactly like me”? | 什么意思 和我一模一样? |
[44:51] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么回事? |
[45:04] | I don’t… Really don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我… 我真心不知道你在说什么 |
[45:08] | I think you know. | 我想你是知道的 |
[45:16] | I think you know. | 你是知道的 |
[48:09] | Hello? | 你好 |
[49:35] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[51:13] | – Show me your hands, man. – Why? | – 给我看看你的手 – 为什么? |
[51:17] | Come on, show me your hands. | 快 伸出你的双手 |
[51:41] | Maybe we’re brothers. | 也许我们是兄弟 |
[51:46] | We’re not… We’re not brothers. We’re not brothers. | 不 我们不是兄弟 不会是的 |
[51:50] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道不是? |
[51:54] | Do you have a… | 你有没有 |
[51:57] | Do you have a scar on your chest? | 你胸口有没有一个疤? |
[52:09] | This one? | 像这样的 |
[52:22] | You do, don’t you? | 你也有 是不是 |
[52:29] | I, uh… | 我… |
[52:30] | – When’s your birthday? – This was a bad idea. | – 你生日是几号?- 这是次错误的会面 |
[52:34] | I think I made a mistake here. | 我想我有些东西搞错了 |
[52:37] | Um… | 嗯… |
[52:38] | I have a… | 我得… |
[52:40] | I have this. I went to… | 我拿了这个 我扮作是你 |
[52:41] | The company that represents you, | 上过去过你公司 |
[52:43] | they gave that to me… To you. | 他们给了我这封信 现在还你 |
[52:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[52:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:10] | Don’t worry, honey. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[54:13] | That guy won’t be calling here again. | 那家伙不会再打来了 |
[54:36] | Fuck. | 去你的 |
[59:37] | There must be some difference. | 一定有什么不同之处 |
[59:38] | There isn’t. | 一点都没有 |
[59:40] | It cannot be exactly the same. | 你们俩不可能完全一样 |
[59:45] | We are. | 但确实如此 |
[59:47] | Did you take your clothes off in front of him? | 你有没有在他面前脱掉衣服? |
[59:49] | No. | 没有 |
[59:52] | Okay, then. | 那还好 |
[59:54] | You didn’t eat. | 你都没吃几口 |
[59:58] | The last thing you need is to be meeting strange men in hotel rooms. | 你所需经受住的事 就是和陌生人在旅馆里见面 |
[1:00:04] | You have enough trouble sticking with one woman, don’t you? | 你在一个女人身上的麻烦已经够多了 知道不? |
[1:00:13] | Here. | 给 |
[1:00:15] | I don’t like blueberries. | 我不喜欢蓝莓 |
[1:00:17] | Of course you do, and they’re good for you. | 你超爱的啊 吃蓝莓对你有好处 |
[1:00:21] | I am going to pretend I never heard a word of what you just told me. | 你刚才所说的那些话我就当作没听过 |
[1:00:28] | I just wanted your advice. | 我只想要你的建议 |
[1:00:30] | You don’t want advice. | 你不需要什么建议 |
[1:00:31] | I don’t want to hear any more about this. | 我不想再听到任何关于那个人的事了 |
[1:00:34] | You are my only son. | 你是我唯一的儿子 |
[1:00:37] | I am your only mother. | 我是你唯一的母亲 |
[1:00:41] | You have a respectable job, you have a nice apartment, | 你有一份受人尊敬的工作 你有一套漂亮的房子 |
[1:00:44] | and since we’re being frank here, | 妈妈说句心底话 |
[1:00:46] | I think you should quit that fantasy of being a third-rate movie actor. | 别再做那种觊觎当三流演员的白日梦了 |
[1:00:51] | Eat those. You want some coffee? | 多吃点 要喝点咖啡吗? |
[1:01:21] | I have a question for you. | 我有话问你 |
[1:01:24] | Did you fuck my wife? | 你是不是上过我老婆? |
[1:01:27] | Did you fuck my wife? | 你有没有搞上我老婆? |
[1:01:29] | Did you sleep with my wife? | 你有没有和我老婆上过床? |
[1:01:32] | You fucked my wife! | 你搞过我老婆吗? |
[1:01:39] | Did you fuck my wife? | 你搞过我老婆吗? |
[1:01:47] | That’s good. That is fuckin’ good. | 太好了 这真他妈的太好了 |
[1:01:55] | This is what’s gonna happen. You’re giving me your clothes and your car. | 首先 你要做的事是 你把衣服和车都给我 |
[1:02:00] | I’m gonna take your girlfriend on a little romantic getaway. | 我要带上你女友去浪漫私奔 |
[1:02:05] | Tomorrow, I bring her home. | 明天我就会带她回家 |
[1:02:09] | And I’m gonna come back here, | 等我回到来 |
[1:02:12] | bring back all your things, and I’m gonna disappear from your life forever. | 把所有东西都还给你 然后就从你生命中永远消失 |
[1:02:23] | And then I’ll be gone. | 之后 你我各安天命 |
[1:02:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛? |
[1:02:35] | What the fuck is this place, man? You live here? | 这他妈什么鬼地方?你在这住? |
[1:02:40] | I have some questions for you. | 我有话要问你 |
[1:02:42] | Please go or I’ll call the police. | 请你离开 否则我报警 |
[1:02:45] | Go ahead, call the police. What are you gonna tell ’em? | 去啊 报警啊 你怎么跟他们说? |
[1:02:50] | What are you gonna tell ’em, man? | 你打算跟他们说什么? |
[1:02:58] | Why’d you come looking for me? | 你为什么要找上我? |
[1:03:03] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[1:03:08] | I needed to know. | 我得弄明白 |
[1:03:10] | You need to know. Yeah. Okay. | 你得弄明白 是的 行啊 |
[1:03:11] | But when you called my house, you talked to my wife. | 可你打电话过来的时候 你跟我老婆聊天了 |
[1:03:17] | Why’d you do that? | 你干嘛跟她聊? |
[1:03:20] | She happened to pick up the phone. | 她碰巧听的电话 |
[1:03:22] | Okay. Yeah, but… | 好 那好 但… |
[1:03:31] | Can I ask you something, just man to man? | 我能问你个问题吗?坦诚对答那种 |
[1:03:35] | Um… | 嗯… |
[1:03:40] | Did you sleep with my wife? | 你有没有和我老婆上过床? |
[1:03:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:03:46] | Did you fuck my wife? | 你搞过我老婆吗? |
[1:03:49] | This is crazy. | 看你是疯了 |
[1:03:51] | Just answer the question, man. | 你只需要回答我有没有 |
[1:03:53] | Just answer my fuckin’ question and then I will leave. | 赶快回答我的问题 然后我就走人 |
[1:03:55] | You’re fuckin’ crazy. | 你神经病啊 |
[1:03:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:04:04] | I’m fuckin’ crazy? I’m fuckin’ crazy? | 我他妈的神经病了?我他妈的傻了? |
[1:04:11] | I’m fuckin’ crazy? | 我他妈的抓狂了? |
[1:04:14] | I’m fuckin’ crazy? | 我他妈的疯魔了? |
[1:04:16] | You brought my wife into this, man. | 你把我老婆也牵涉进来了 |
[1:04:19] | So I’m gonna bring your girlfriend into the picture as well. | 那我也要把你女朋友拉进来 |
[1:04:23] | You want me out of your life? This is what’s gonna happen first. | 你想要远离你的生活?首先 你要做的事是 |
[1:04:25] | You’re gonna give me your clothes and your car. | 把你衣服和车都给我 |
[1:04:27] | I’m gonna take your girlfriend on a little romantic getaway. | 我要带上你女朋友去浪漫私奔 |
[1:04:29] | I’m gonna bring her back home tomorrow, and I’m gonna come back here, | 明天我就会把她带回家 等我回来之后 |
[1:04:31] | and I’m gonna bring back all your stuff | 我会把东西都还给你 |
[1:04:32] | and I’m going to disappear from your life forever. | 然后我就会离开 从你生命中永远消失 |
[1:04:36] | Then we will be even. | 之后 你我各安天命 |
[1:07:35] | Mr. Claire. Good afternoon. Everything good? | 克莱尔先生 下午好 过得怎样? |
[1:07:40] | Yeah, I just… | 还好 我 嗯… |
[1:07:46] | Uh, forgot my keys. | 我忘带钥匙了 |
[1:07:50] | Is Mrs. Claire not home? | 克莱尔夫人不在家吗? |
[1:07:54] | Do you want me to open the door for you? | 需要我帮您开门吗? |
[1:07:57] | That’d be perfect. Yeah. | 那就太好了 谢谢 |
[1:08:22] | I can’t stop thinking about the other night. | 那晚真是让我回味无穷 |
[1:08:30] | Can’t get it out of my head. | 我脑海依然回荡着那事 |
[1:08:37] | I know I shouldn’t talk about this, | 我知道不该再提起那事 |
[1:08:42] | but I’d love to go back. | 但是 真的很想再去一次 |
[1:08:45] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[1:08:47] | I heard they changed the lock and sent out new keys. | 我听说他们换了门锁 又分发了新的钥匙 |
[1:08:52] | But… | 但是… |
[1:08:54] | I don’t think I’m on the list. | 那新名单上却没我的名字 |
[1:09:03] | I need to go back. | 我要再去一次 |
[1:09:12] | I’ll see what I can do. I don’t… | 我会尽量帮你的 我不知道… |
[1:09:15] | I don’t know if that’s going to be possible. | 我不知道能不能真的帮上忙 |
[1:09:22] | Call me if you hear anything. | 有任何消息麻烦通知我 |
[1:09:28] | After you. | 您请 |
[1:10:05] | Okay. Here you go, Mr. Claire. | 好了 请进 克莱尔先生 |
[1:10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:18] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:13:45] | – Anthony? – Hi. | – 安东尼?- 回来啦 |
[1:13:51] | The light’s on, you freaked me out. | 你开着灯 吓了我一跳 |
[1:13:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:58] | What’re you doing home? I thought you were at your mom’s. | 你在家干嘛?我以为你在你妈妈那 |
[1:14:01] | Oh, I canceled it, I… | 嗯 我不去了 我… |
[1:14:11] | Should’ve called. | 你应该打电话给我 |
[1:14:16] | I stayed longer at the pool, | 我在泳池里泡得有点久 |
[1:14:20] | ’cause I thought you weren’t gonna be home. | 因为我以为你今晚不回家 |
[1:14:33] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:14:34] | Do you need anything? | 你需要点什么吗? |
[1:14:40] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[1:14:46] | I’m gonna go to bed. | 我想睡觉了 |
[1:14:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:46] | Are you sure you don’t need anything? | 你确定真的不需要点什么了吗? |
[1:15:51] | ‘Cause you… | 因为你… |
[1:15:55] | When you came in and you said that you went to the pool, | 你刚才进门时 你说你在泳池那… |
[1:15:57] | I just thought maybe that you’ve been there for a long time, | 我想你可能在那里泡了很久的话… |
[1:16:01] | and you had to walk home or whatever and you must be… | 而你泡完 又走路回家 或许你得… |
[1:16:04] | Is everything okay? | 有什么问题? |
[1:16:10] | You’re six months pregnant, so I didn’t know. | 你怀胎六月了 我不知道是否… |
[1:16:12] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[1:16:34] | Why don’t you come to bed? | 为什么不上床睡觉? |
[1:16:42] | I… | 我… |
[1:16:57] | Aren’t you gonna take your clothes off? | 你不脱衣服睡吗? |
[1:17:02] | Yeah. | 脱的 |
[1:19:13] | Did you have a good day at school? | 今天在学校工作还好吧? |
[1:19:19] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:24] | Forget it. | 没事了 |
[1:19:53] | What? What? What? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 干嘛?怎么了?哇噢 哇噢 |
[1:19:54] | Mary. Mary. Mary. | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[1:20:01] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了? |
[1:20:04] | The ring. The mark on your finger. | 戒指 你手指上有戒指印 |
[1:20:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:20:13] | I’ve always had this. | 我一直都有的啊 |
[1:20:15] | No. No! | 不 不是 |
[1:20:25] | Who are you? Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me. | 你是谁?别碰我 走开点 |
[1:20:27] | What are you talking about? What are you talking about? | 你在说什么?你说什么呢? |
[1:20:30] | – Don’t touch me! – What are you talking about? | – 别碰我 – 你在说什么? |
[1:20:32] | The ring. The mark on your finger. | 戒指 你手指有戒指印 |
[1:21:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:21:40] | What’s wrong? | 又怎样了? |
[1:21:43] | I just couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[1:21:49] | Yeah, I couldn’t sleep either. | 我也睡不着 |
[1:21:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:04] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么这样对我? |
[1:22:07] | What? What am I doing to you? | 什么?我对你做了什么了? |
[1:22:15] | I want you to stay. | 我想你留下来 |
[1:22:18] | – Stop the car. – Stop the car? Stop the car? | – 停车 – 停车?你说停车? |
[1:22:21] | – Stop the fucking car. – I’ll stop the fucking car. | – 停车啊 – 我他妈的会停车的 |
[1:22:23] | You want me to stop the car? | 你想要我停车? |
[1:22:25] | Get out. I’m sick of this shit. | 滚出去 我受够了 |
[1:22:27] | I can’t even talk to you. | 我不想再和你说话了 |
[1:22:29] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:22:30] | You’re behaving like a child. | 你的行为很幼稚 |
[1:22:32] | You’re not a man. | 你不是男人 |
[1:22:33] | – I’m not a man? – Enough. You don’t need to get me started. | – 我不是男人?- 够了 你不需要和我解释 |
[1:22:35] | I’m not a man? | 我不是男人? |
[1:22:38] | I’m not a fucking man? Get out! Get out! | 他妈的 我不是男人?滚出去 |
[1:22:41] | – Get out! Get the fuck out! – Let go! | – 你他妈的滚出去 – 一起啊 |
[1:23:27] | Sunshine, a high of 24 today, | 白天阳光灿烂 最高温度24度 |
[1:23:29] | clear tonight with a low of 13. | 夜晚天空晴朗 最低温度13度 |
[1:23:32] | Here’s James with a look at traffic. | 主持人詹姆斯为您报道事故现场 |
[1:23:34] | The westbound Lake Shore is closed between Bathurst and Strachan, | 巴瑟斯特路与斯特罗德路间的莱克肖路西行车道实施封路 |
[1:23:37] | as crews clean up debris from a collision that happened early this morning. | 工作人员正在清理今天凌晨发生的一起事故的残骸 |
[1:23:41] | Police have not released any details at this time, | 警方目前仍未透露任何细节 |
[1:23:42] | but we do know there was only one vehicle. | 我们得到的消息是事故现场只有一辆车 |
[1:25:36] | I forgot to tell you that your mother called. | 忘了和你说 你妈妈打过电话来 |
[1:25:39] | You should probably call her back. | 你最好给她回个电话 |
[1:25:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:26:08] | Helen, did you plan on doing something tonight? | 海伦 今晚你有安排什么活动吗? |
[1:26:14] | ‘Cause I think I have to go out. | 因为我要外出 |
[1:26:25] | Helen? | 海伦? |
[1:26:32] | Helen? | 海伦? |