Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Why are you wearing a Band-Aid? 你怎么贴了个邦迪
[00:05] Halley bit me. 哈雷咬我
[00:07] You got beaten up by a girl. 你被女生给虐了
[00:10] Hey, that’s sexist. 你这是性别歧视
[00:12] You’re right. 你说得对
[00:13] You got beaten up by a baby. 你被小婴儿给虐啦
[00:19] What you got there? 你手上拿的什么呢
[00:20] Oh, I grabbed a sandwich at the food truck out front. 我在前面小摊子买的三明治
[00:22] Wait, n-now, hold on. 等等 姑娘请留步
[00:24] Tonight is Friday, 今晚是周五夜
[00:25] and I believe you know what that means. 我想你应该知道这代表什么
[00:27] That my fun, young life took a drastic turn somewhere? 我有趣年轻的生命突然要急转直下吗
[00:31] No. 不是
[00:32] But yeah. 其实说对了
[00:35] No, that means it’s Chinese food night. 意思是今晚是中餐夜
[00:37] Yeah, and you have Chinese food. So eat it. 是啊 你也叫了中餐 快吃吧
[00:40] But I can smell your pastrami. 但我能闻到你的熏牛肉
[00:42] And we can all hear your complaining, 我们也都听得到你的抱怨声
[00:43] so no one’s happy. 谁都不高兴 很公平啊
[00:46] It does smell good. 的确闻起来很好吃
[00:47] Oh, it is. I had one the other day. 是的 我那天也吃了一份
[00:48] What is happening? 这是在干嘛
[00:50] Everybody’s supposed to be eating Chinese food. 大家现在应该是要吃中餐
[00:53] Well, actually, I believe the Chinese 其实呢 我相信三明治
[00:54] may have invented the sandwich. 有可能是中国人发明的呢
[00:56] Their dish “Rou jia mo” literally means 他们的”肉夹馍”字面意思就是
[00:58] “Meat between bread.” “肉夹在面包里”
[00:59] So, it looks like all of us, including Penny, 所以我们所有人 包含佩妮
[01:01] are eating Chinese food. 都在吃中餐啊
[01:03] Except for you, Sheldon. You’re eating crow. 除了你 谢尔顿 你在吃瘪[乌鸦]
[01:07] I’m sorry, I think you’re forgetting 抱歉 我觉得你忘了
[01:09] that the sandwich was invented 三明治是由
[01:10] by John Montagu, the Earl of Sandwich. 三明治伯爵约翰·孟塔古所发明的
[01:13] Oh. The truck’s called “Pearl of Sandwich.” 小摊的名字叫”三明治[地名]之珠”
[01:16] Now I get it. 我现在懂这哏了
[01:18] All right, that smells too good. I got to get one of those. 好了 这味道太香了 我也要去买一份
[01:22] And I think you’re forgetting that there are written documents 但我觉得你忘了中国的面包夹肉
[01:25] of meat between bread being eaten in China during the Tang dynasty. 在唐代的文献上就有记载来证明了
[01:29] You know what, I’ll go with you. 这样吧 我跟你去买
[01:30] And then maybe we just go home. 或许我们能直接开溜回家
[01:34] I think you’re defining bread very loosely. 我觉得你对面包的定义很宽松啊
[01:36] If we go down that road, where does it end? 如果这样的话 何时才能结束
[01:38] Well, I would say when we go to bed, 我本来想回答到我们睡觉就能结束
[01:40] but you talk in your sleep. 但你睡觉还说梦话
[01:42] I don’t want to get into this with you right now. 我不想现在跟你继续辩下去
[01:44] We’ll talk about this when I’m asleep. 等我睡觉之后我们再谈
[01:48] I don’t want to talk about it when you’re asleep. 我不想等你睡着后才谈
[01:50] How come we can’t talk about it now? 我们为什么不能现在谈
[01:52] Well, because I’m eating now. 因为我现在在吃东西啊
[01:54] Fine. How’s your moo shu? 行行行 那你的木须肉如何
[01:56] You know what? It’s great. 其实还挺不错的
[01:58] Wait, look at that. 等等 你瞧瞧
[02:01] Hmm. Well, maybe the Chinese did invent the sandwich. 或许三明治还真是中国人发明的
[02:06] I guess you were right. 看来你刚才说的是对的
[02:09] Too bad no one’s around to hear it. 可惜没人在旁见证这一刻
[02:42] I can smell that food truck from up here. 我在楼上都能闻到楼下小摊的味道
[02:45] Just close the window if you don’t like the smell. 如果你不喜欢那味道你就关窗啊
[02:48] Of course I like the smell. 我当然喜欢那味道啊
[02:49] It’s salt and fat. 就是盐巴跟油脂
[02:52] My brain may be evolved, but my tongue still wants 我的大脑已经进化完毕 但我的舌头还是想
[02:55] to pick up a club and drag that truck back to my cave. 捡起一根木棒 把那小摊敲晕再拖回我的山洞
[02:59] So, there’s something you like, 所以有一个你很喜欢
[03:01] but it’s also driving you crazy. 但是也快把你给逼疯的东西
[03:03] Been there, doing it now. 我有经验 正在体验中
[03:07] No, it-it’s a distraction. 这太令人分心了
[03:08] How can I focus on my work 这样我怎么专心工作啊
[03:10] when all I can think about is how much I want that sandwich? 我满脑子都在想着我有多想吃那三明治
[03:12] So, go get one. 那你就去买一个吃啊
[03:14] I can’t just give in to every urge I have when I have it. 我不能一有冲动就对自己妥协啊
[03:16] That’s why I have a rigid schedule. 这就是为什么我必须按表操课
[03:18] It’s bad enough I had to give in to my urge 我没克制住冲动 做了一个严格的时间表
[03:20] to create a rigid schedule. 就已经够堕落了
[03:23] You know, why don’t I just go down to the food truck 这样吧 要不我们下楼去找那小摊
[03:26] and ask them to move? 请求他们换个地方卖
[03:28] – Why are you taking cash? – No reason. -那你为什么还带上现金了 -不为什么
[03:35] Oh, this is the life. 人生就是得这样
[03:38] What could be better than this? 还有什么比这个更好的呢
[03:40] If you weren’t wearing one of my swimsuits. 比如你不是穿着我的泳裤就更好了
[03:44] I’ll give it back. 我会还给你的
[03:46] You know the rule– 你懂规矩
[03:47] once it touches hiney, it’s no longer miney. 碰过小鸡鸡 就被我抛弃
[03:52] You’re such a prude. 你要不要这么死心眼
[03:53] Do you know all the things this water’s touching right now? 你知道这水现在正”碰”着哪些东西吗
[03:56] Well, I’m relaxed enough. 我放松完了
[04:01] Hey, Howard, look. 霍华德 你看
[04:04] What’s that? 那是什么
[04:07] Looks like someone’s drone. 感觉像是别人的无人机
[04:10] Oh, no. 惨了
[04:11] Do you think it was spying on us in the hot tub? 会不会是有人在偷看我们泡澡啊
[04:12] ‘Cause I’m only 40% of the way to my beach bod. 人家离可去海滩见人的身材还差了6成
[04:16] One of the propellers is broken. 其中一个螺旋桨坏了
[04:18] It must have crashed. 这是坠机在这里的
[04:20] Oh. Do you think you could fix it? 你觉得你能修好吗
[04:22] Maybe. Should we try and track down the owner first? 或许吧 但我们是不是该先找到主人是谁
[04:25] Yeah, that’s probably a good idea. 这样应该比较好
[04:28] Anyone lose a drone? 有人弄丢无人机了吗
[04:32] Looks like it’s ours. 看来这是我们的了
[04:33] Yay, we got a drone! 太好啦 我们有无人机啦
[04:35] Oh. Yay, we got a drone. 太好啦 我们有无人机啦
[04:43] The pastrami truck moved. 熏牛肉小摊换地方了
[04:47] That is the danger of a restaurant on wheels. 带轮子的餐厅就会有这种危险
[04:52] No, apparently someone complained to the tenants association, 不是 好像是有人去跟居委会投诉了
[04:54] and they’re not allowed to park on our street anymore. 现在那小摊不允许在我们这条街摆摊了
[04:56] Who would complain about something that everyone loves? 谁会去投诉一个所有人都爱的东西啊
[05:01] Did you complain to the tenants association about the food truck? 你去跟居委会投诉小摊了吗
[05:04] Yes. 是的
[05:07] And they actually took you seriously? 他们居然把你的话当一回事了吗
[05:09] Oh, the tenants association takes every complaint seriously. 居委会把所有的投诉都很当一回事
[05:12] Oh, great, because I’m about to send them an e-mail 那就最好了 因为我要给他们发电邮
[05:15] complaining about you. 来投诉你这个人
[05:20] Excuse me. 抱歉
[05:29] Someone should have spell-checked. 某人发信前应该先做拼字检查啊
[05:33] What is going on here? 这是怎么一回事
[05:34] You’re the tenants association? 你就是居委会吗
[05:36] You should see the look on your face. 你真应该看看你现在脸上的表情
[05:40] You might want to tell your wife 或许你会想告诉你夫人
[05:41] that there’s no “y” in “pastrami.” 熏牛肉的”熏”没有”艹”字头
[05:48] Okay, that ought to do it. 这样应该就行了
[05:49] I’ve replaced the propeller 我把坏的螺旋桨给换了
[05:52] and reattached the gimbal controller unit. 并重新装上了平衡环控制单元
[05:54] Dude, you’re like Grey’s Anatomy for robots. 兄弟 你就像专治机器人的《实习医生格蕾》啊
[05:59] Also, why isn’t that a show? 还有 这怎么还没做成节目呢
[06:02] I just need to see if I can re-sync 现在看看我能不能
[06:04] the controls to this old remote. 把它跟这个旧控制器同步到一起
[06:06] We should name it. 我们应该取个名
[06:07] The drone, or your stupid robot show? 无人机还是你的白痴机器人节目
[06:11] The drone. 无人机
[06:12] The show’s already got a name– 那个节目已经有名字了
[06:14] General Bot-spital. 《综合机院》
[06:18] I got it working! ? 我弄好它啦
[06:22] Let’s play William Tell. 我们来玩威廉·退尔吧
[06:24] I’ll put this bowl on my head. 我把碗放在我头上
[06:24] 农民威廉·退尔当年因事受罚 总督要他射中放在他儿子脑袋上的苹果才释放他们
[06:25] See if you can knock it off without hitting me. 看你能不能不碰到我就把它打下去
[06:30] You read my mind. 你就是我肚子里的蛔虫啊
[06:32] What are you doing? 你们在干嘛啊
[06:34] Either breaking a bowl or breaking Raj’s head. 不是打破一个碗 就是打破拉杰脑袋
[06:38] Be careful, they don’t make that bowl anymore. 你小心点 那碗已经停产了
[06:48] It’s a nice one. 是一台好无人机呢
[06:49] Yeah. We found it in the yard and fixed it up. 对啊 我们在院子里发现 把它修好了
[06:53] Aren’t you worried there’s some kid out there 你不担心外面有个孩子
[06:54] missing his drone? 正在找他的无人机吗
[06:55] Oh, please, Bernadette, 拜托 伯纳黛特
[06:56] this is not a children’s toy, okay? 这不是小孩的玩具好吗
[06:58] This thing’s got an HD camera on it. 这上面有高清摄像头呢
[07:00] Okay, then aren’t you worried there’s some rich 好吧 所以你不担心外面有个
[07:02] peeping tom out there missing his drone? 有钱的偷窥狂正在找他的无人机吗
[07:05] We asked around, and no one claimed it. 我们问过了 没人来认领啊
[07:08] Ha. I think we’ve done all we can do. 我觉得我们已经尽力了
[07:11] Did you check the video card? 你检查记忆卡了吗
[07:13] Maybe you can see where it started off from. 也许能看到它是从哪里起飞的呢
[07:16] What a great idea, honey. 真是个好主意啊 亲爱的
[07:20] So, let me get this straight. 让我把事情搞清楚
[07:21] You are the president of the tenants association? 你是居委会主席吗
[07:24] President, only member, and harshest critic. 主席 唯一成员 最严厉的批评家
[07:29] I once gave myself an official reprimand 我曾经就自己边洗澡边开会
[07:31] for conducting a meeting in the shower. 给了自己一个官方的谴责
[07:35] The steam warped my gavel. 蒸汽把我的木槌弄弯了
[07:38] Okay, so when I got a fine for leaving my clothes 所以上次我把衣服留在烘干机太久
[07:40] in the dryer for too long, that was from you? 收到了一张罚单 那是你开的吗
[07:42] $14.99. 14.99元
[07:44] The exact price of a new gavel. 正是购买新木槌的价格
[07:48] And the noise complaint we got 还有我们给为你唱生日快乐歌
[07:49] for singing you “Happy Birthday”? 收到的扰民警告呢
[07:52] As a friend, I was touched. 从朋友角度来看 我倍受感动
[07:54] As a representative of the building, 但身为本大楼的代表
[07:56] I thought that you should pick a key and stick with it. 我觉得你们唱得都找不到调了
[08:01] Do you know he is the entire tenants association? 你知道这家伙是整个居委会吗
[08:04] No, but I’m not surprised. 不知道 但我不意外
[08:06] He’s also the pope of a planet he invented in hyperspace. 他还是自己在超空间发明的星球上的教皇呢
[08:11] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
[08:12] ‘Cause I wanted to make sure that you loved the man, 因为我想确定你爱的是我本人
[08:14] not the office. 而不是权力
[08:17] You can’t just declare yourself president. 你不能凭个人意愿就当主席
[08:19] I didn’t. I called a meeting, 我没有 我召开了会议
[08:21] I was the only one to attend. 只有我自己参加
[08:23] I nominated myself, and after a pretty moving speech, 我提名了自己 经过一番动人的演讲
[08:26] I voted myself in. 我选了自己
[08:29] Well, if you can vote yourself in, 如果你可以选你自己
[08:31] – then we can vote you out. – Yeah. -那我们就把你罢免 -对
[08:32] – Fine. Make a motion at the next meeting. – When is that? -行 请在下次开会时提出动议 -什么时候
[08:35] It’s the first Saturday of every month. 每个月的第一个周六
[08:36] Unless there’s an emergency meeting. 除非有召开紧急会议
[08:38] Then we call an emergency meeting. 那我们就开紧急会议
[08:40] You really don’t have to. 你真不需要这么做
[08:41] This is the first Saturday of the month. 今天就是本月的第一个周六
[08:44] Okay, fine. Then we vote you out. 好吧 那我们要把你罢免
[08:45] Uh, uh, hold on. 等一等
[08:46] Hold on. First, 等等 首先
[08:48] we have to read the minutes from last month’s meeting. 我们先得读上个月的会议记录
[08:51] Amy, would you do the honors? 艾米 能劳烦你一下吗
[08:54] Why not? 好吧
[08:56] “Saturday, March 3rd. “周六 3月3号
[08:57] 0705, meeting called to order. 7点5分 开会
[08:59] 0706, president gets shampoo in eye. 7点6分 主席的眼睛里沾了洗发水
[09:05] 0707, meeting adjourned.” 7点7分 散会”
[09:07] Okay, can we vote you out now? 我们可以罢免你了吧
[09:09] Ah, very well. New business. 很好 新事宜
[09:13] I move for a vote of no confidence 我提出对现任主席
[09:15] – in the president. – Yeah. -不信任的提案 -没错
[09:17] Two to one, you lose. 2比1 你输了
[09:18] Not so fast. I believe we have one tenant here 别急 我们还有一位租客
[09:21] who has not made her voice heard. 没有发言呢
[09:28] We’re waiting, fiancee. 我们在等你呢 未婚妻
[09:32] Yeah, we’re waiting, best friend. 没错 我们在等你 好闺蜜
[09:35] Yeah, we’re waiting, 我们在等你
[09:37] neighbor who needed a battery 上次需要电池时
[09:39] and totally got one from me, no strings attached. 从我这里无条件获得一节的邻居
[09:44] I don’t want to be in the middle of this. 我不想掺和你们的事
[09:46] No matter which way I vote, I’m either 不管我怎么选
[09:48] a bad friend, a bad fiancee, 我就会变成一个坏闺蜜 坏未婚妻
[09:50] or an ungrateful recipient of a battery. 或者是拿了电池不知恩图报的坏人
[09:53] Next time I have a meeting in the shower, 下一次我在浴室开会时
[09:55] you’re welcome to attend. 欢迎你来参加
[09:56] Sheldon. Sheldon for president. I pick Sheldon! 谢尔顿 谢尔顿主席 我选谢尔顿
[10:06] Ugh, I can’t believe my best friend sided with Sheldon. 不敢相信我最好的朋友站了谢尔顿队
[10:08] Can’t believe my best friend is Sheldon. 不敢相信我最好的朋友就是谢尔顿
[10:13] Ah, I should’ve taken that gavel 我应该抢过他的木槌
[10:14] and shoved it right down this throat. 从他的喉咙插下去
[10:16] I would’ve gone the other way, 我会从另一个洞插进去
[10:17] but it would’ve gotten to his throat. 不过终点也会插到喉咙
[10:21] What? 怎么了
[10:22] Don’t be mad at me. 别生我的气
[10:23] I mean, I can’t vote against him. 我不能投他的反对票呀
[10:24] Even when he’s being crazy? 哪怕他是在耍疯吗
[10:26] Well, what other times are there?! 难道他有不疯的时候吗
[10:29] So you just let him get away with anything? 那你就放任他随心所欲乱来吗
[10:30] Well, not anything. 也不是随心所欲啦
[10:32] But honestly, pastrami sandwich 不过老实说 我也不想死在
[10:34] is not the hill I want to die on. 熏牛肉三明治这座山上
[10:36] It’s not about the sandwich. 这不仅仅是三明治
[10:38] It’s about the principle. 而是原则问题
[10:39] Yeah, principle. 对 原则问题
[10:40] – And a little bit sandwich. – Yeah. -三明治也有点关系 -对
[10:43] Look, there are a bunch of other tenants in this building. 这楼里还有不少租客
[10:45] All you need is for one of them to vote your way, 你只需要再拉一个人投你们就行了
[10:47] and then Sheldon’s out and I didn’t betray him. 这样谢尔顿被罢免 我也不用背叛他
[10:50] Hey, you know, that’s actually a good plan. 这个主意倒是不错
[10:51] That you came up with all by yourself. 这主意是你们自己想出来的 不关我事
[10:56] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 现在 请原谅我
[10:58] told Sheldon I was going to the market, 我告诉谢尔顿出来逛超市了
[11:00] so… I’m taking some of your stuff. 所以 我得拿点你们的东西走
[11:13] I was never here. 我从没来过你们家
[11:17] Sometimes you don’t see it ’cause she’s next to Sheldon, 有时候她在谢尔顿旁所以不容易发现
[11:19] but she’s pretty weird. 但其实她也是个怪人啊
[11:24] Okay. All hooked up. Here we go. 好吧 都连上了 开始吧
[11:26] I hope there’s nothing disturbing on there. 我希望里面没什么恶心人的东西
[11:29] Like you two in a hot tub? 比如你俩一起泡澡吗
[11:33] Hold on. Now I’m getting a picture. 等等 有图像出来了
[11:39] That’s not very much to go on. 光这点也没戏唱啊
[11:41] Oh, that’s plenty to go on. 光这点戏就可多了
[11:46] We can’t give up. 我们不能放弃
[11:47] We got to find her. 我们一定得找到她
[11:50] You just want to find her ’cause she’s cute. 你只是因为她可爱才想找到她
[11:52] Not just because she’s cute. 不光是因为她可爱
[11:54] She also owns a pretty expensive drone, 她还拥有一架昂贵的无人机
[11:56] which means she has money and doesn’t mind wasting it. 表示她有钱还爱乱花
[11:58] And I… I like that in a woman. 而哥… 就爱这样的女人
[12:02] Do you see anything that could help us locate her? 你有看到任何可以找到她的线索吗
[12:05] Hmm, let me have a look. 让我仔细看看
[12:06] She’s got eagle eyes, 她可有一双鹰眼
[12:07] always spotting continuity errors in movies. 总能在电影中发现连续性错误
[12:11] It’s not annoying at all. 一点都不烦人
[12:14] Oh. There. 那里
[12:15] Right there. 就在那里
[12:16] Check out the pin on her jacket. 看看她衣服上的别针
[12:18] Isn’t that from the comic book store? 这不是漫画店的吗
[12:19] Hmm, is it? 是吗
[12:20] Hey, Howard, zoom in. Oh. 霍华德 放大
[12:23] Fine. Zooming in. 好吧 放大
[12:28] Yeah, I know you’re being a jerk, 我知道你就是在耍贱
[12:29] but it’s actually helpful. 但这招还真有效呢
[12:34] Hi. 你好
[12:35] Hi. We’re your neighbors from downstairs. 你好 我们是你楼下的邻居
[12:37] We’ve met. 我们见过
[12:39] Remember? 记得吗
[12:40] I invited you to my housewarming when I moved in. 我邀请你们参加了我的乔迁派对
[12:42] Oh, yeah. Sorry. 对哦 抱歉
[12:44] You know, it’s been a crazy couple months. 那个 最近这几个月我们都忙疯了
[12:46] That was two years ago. 那是两年前了
[12:50] Welcome to the building. Mm-hmm. 欢迎搬来这幢大楼
[12:53] So, I-I’m running for president of the tenants association. 我正在竞选居委会主席
[12:55] I could really use your vote. 希望你可以选我
[12:57] You said you were gonna stop by. 你说你们会来玩
[12:58] I bought a lot of food. 人家还买了好多吃的
[13:02] Anyway, meeting’s tomorrow. 总之 会议就在明天
[13:03] We really hope you can make it. 我们希望你能来参加
[13:05] – I’ll be there. – Oh, really? -我会来的 -真的吗
[13:06] Yeah. You should buy a lot of food. 真的 你们最好准备很多吃的
[13:11] So, I’m running for president of the tenants association 我正在竞选居委会主席
[13:14] and I could really use your vote. 希望你可以选我
[13:16] Uh, who’s president now? 那谁是现在的主席
[13:17] Uh, Sheldon Cooper. 谢尔顿·库珀
[13:18] You know, about yay tall 就是那个这么高
[13:19] and about yay annoying. 这么烦人的人
[13:23] So you want me to vote against Sheldon Cooper? 所以你想让我反对谢尔顿·库珀吗
[13:25] Yeah. You just need to show up at a meeting… 没错 你只需要到会…
[13:26] Oh, no, no. No can do. 不行 我来不了
[13:28] He’s got a restraining order against me. 他有对我的人身限制令
[13:31] Really? Why? 真的吗 为什么
[13:32] Uh, I locked him on the roof once. 我有一次把他锁在楼顶上了
[13:34] Three times. 其实是三次
[13:37] So, Mrs. Petrescu, 帕特里斯古太太
[13:38] we were hoping you would vote for Leonard 我们希望你能投给莱纳德
[13:40] instead of voting for Sheldon. 而不是投给谢尔顿
[13:42] Vote Sheldon. 投给谢尔顿
[13:44] No, no. Vote Leonard. 不 投给莱纳德
[13:46] No vote Leonard. 不投给莱纳德
[13:49] No. Vote Leonard. 不 要投给莱纳德
[13:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:59] She’s wearing a pin from your store. 她戴着你店里的别针
[14:01] Do you know who she is? 你知道她是谁吗
[14:02] Oh, sure, yeah. That’s Cynthia. 知道 这是辛西娅
[14:04] Wha… s-so, she’s a customer? 所以她是客人
[14:05] Yeah, yeah, but I-I haven’t seen her in a while. 没错 但我有一阵没见过她了
[14:08] And before you say anything, 在你发表意见前
[14:09] there is a lot of reasons women stop coming here. 我强调下 女性不再来店里的原因很多
[14:12] It’s not just me. 不都是因为我
[14:15] But this time… 但这次…
[14:16] It was me. Yeah. 是因为我
[14:18] I was trying out a flirty new smile. 我当时在尝试新的撩妹笑容
[14:27] Now, I don’t use the word “ghoulish” a lot, but… 我不常用到”食尸鬼般”这个词 但是
[14:33] I-I just can’t think of another word. 我真的想不到别的词来形容你了
[14:37] Wait, do you know how to find her? 等等 你知道怎么找到她吗
[14:38] Yeah. I think I have her address on my mailing list. 嗯 我应该有她的邮寄地址
[14:41] Oh. Hey. Please, let me bring the drone back to her. 拜托 让我把无人机送还给她
[14:44] You think you’ve got a shot? 你觉得自己有机会吗
[14:46] – What if she’s married? – She’s not. -万一她结婚了呢 -她没结婚
[14:48] It’s meant to be. 这就是命中注定啦
[14:50] A little tip. 奉劝你一句
[14:51] Uh, stick with the smiles you know. 使用你熟悉常用的笑容就好
[15:00] Hi. What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[15:01] Leonard and Penny are trying to turn the tenants against me, 莱纳德和佩妮想让租客们反对我
[15:04] so they are about to see just what kind of power 他们即将见识到
[15:06] the president of the tenants association wields. 居委会主席所掌有的权力
[15:10] “You must be at least this tall to use washing machine”? “身高必须超过这里才能使用洗衣机”
[15:15] I’m gonna hang it up higher than Leonard. 我会挂在比莱纳德高的地方
[15:19] And then his clothes will smell. 那他的衣服就会臭死了
[15:21] And nobody’s voting for a man with smelly clothes. 没人会投票给穿臭衣服的人
[15:24] No, not when there’s a perfectly unscented 毕竟另外一名候选人
[15:25] incumbent on the ballot. 是毫无异味的现任主席
[15:28] Sheldon, I have an advanced degree in the study of the human brain, 谢尔顿 我手握研究人脑领域的高级学位
[15:31] so if my fiancé is a raving lunatic, 所以如果我未婚夫是个胡说八道的疯子
[15:33] it’s kind of a ding on my reputation. 对我的名声多少会造成影响
[15:37] If leaders just stepped aside 如果领袖们
[15:39] every time they didn’t have the consent of the governed, 每次遇到屁民的反对就让位
[15:41] what would we have? 那我们会拥有什么
[15:42] Democracy. 民主
[15:46] Not on my watch. 有我在 想都别想
[15:52] Okay. Don’t be weird. 好 表现正常点
[15:54] Don’t be weird. Don’t be weird. 表现正常点 表现正常点
[15:56] Hello. 你好
[15:58] Hey. You found my drone. 你找到我的无人机了
[16:00] Yeah, yeah. Yes. 是的 没错
[16:02] It took a while to track you down, 花了点时间才找到你
[16:03] but to see the look on your face, it was worth it. 不过看到你惊喜的表情 都值了
[16:06] Aw, that’s sweet. 你嘴真甜
[16:09] Rajesh. 我是拉杰什
[16:10] – Cynthia. – Ah, pleasure to meet you. -我是辛西娅 -很高兴认识你
[16:11] Likewise. 我也是
[16:14] I-I feel like I should give you a reward or something. 我觉得应该给你些奖赏之类的
[16:16] Oh, oh, no, you don’t have to do that. 不用了 没这必要
[16:18] No, I insist. 不 我坚持
[16:19] How about your phone number? 那给我你的电话号码怎么样
[16:22] Give me your phone. 把你的手机给我
[16:27] Thanks. So, I’ll-I’ll call you, Cynthia. 谢谢 我会打给你的 辛西娅
[16:31] Great, Rajesh. 好的 拉杰什
[16:33] And thanks again. 再次感谢你
[16:34] Uh, sure. 不客气
[16:40] Just checking. 小心驶得万年船
[16:47] Hey, Sheldon. 谢尔顿
[16:48] We found something pretty interesting. 我们发现了很有意思的东西
[16:52] Huh. Well, that is surprising. 真是意外啊
[16:56] I, for one, have no idea what they’re talking about. 我个人完全不知道他们在说什么
[17:00] Turns out, when Amy took over Penny’s apartment, 原来当艾米租下佩妮的公寓时
[17:02] she was put on the lease, not you. 租约上写的是她的名字 而不是你
[17:05] Yeah, and when I moved across the hall, 对 而我搬到对面时
[17:06] you got taken off the lease and I got added. 你的名字从租约去掉了 我的名字加上去了
[17:09] Well, what are you saying? 什么意思
[17:11] That Sheldon’s not technically a tenant at all 你是说谢尔顿严格来说并不是租户
[17:14] and therefore, has no standing to be president 所以 无论谁投票给他
[17:16] of the tenants association no matter who votes for him? 他都没资格当居委会主席吗
[17:21] I don’t know how you found that out, 我不知道你们是怎么找到这漏洞的
[17:22] but I am guessing all on your own. 但我猜应该是全靠你们自己
[17:25] So, looks like we need to figure out 看来我们得想出
[17:27] who the new president should be. 新主席应该让谁来当了
[17:28] – I nominate myself. – I second it. -我提名我自己 -我赞成
[17:32] Well, as a woman in love, I want to stand by my man. 身为一个恋爱中的女人 我想支持我的男人
[17:36] Too bad that’s been rendered bureaucratically impossible. 很可惜官僚主义抹杀了这个可能性
[17:41] Well, this is hard for me 这对我来说很艰难
[17:43] because I do love a legal technicality 因为我确实喜欢找到法律上的瑕疵
[17:46] and this is a good one. 而这个真心不错
[17:47] Although, not quite as good as the provision in California law, 不过 还是比不上加州法律的一条条款
[17:51] which states a person who occupies a dwelling 此条款声明 连续在同一寓所居住30天的人
[17:54] for 30 consecutive days becomes a tenant at will 自动成为任意承租人
[17:57] and as such… 因此…
[17:58] – I vote for Leonard! – You… -我投给莱纳德 -你…
[18:01] What? 什么
[18:02] I’m sorry, Sheldon. 对不起 谢尔顿
[18:04] With minimal power comes minimal responsibility, 权力[能力]越低 责任越小
[18:07] and you couldn’t handle it. 而且你根本做不好
[18:10] Don’t you misquote Spider-Man to me. 你别乱改《蜘蛛侠》里的名言
[18:14] It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[18:15] I mean, what man wouldn’t be seduced 谁会不被决定洗衣房
[18:17] by the power to decide how late the laundry room stays open? 开到几点这种权力所诱惑呢
[18:21] Wait, you’re the reason I had to come back 等等 就是你害我不得不第二天早上
[18:22] and get my jeans the next morning? 才去拿洗好的牛仔裤吗
[18:26] I can’t believe you expect me to give that up. 真不敢相信你要我放弃这个
[18:30] Sheldon, it’s the American way, 谢尔顿 这是美国的方式
[18:32] the peaceful transfer of power. 和平的权力交接
[18:34] I don’t know. 是吗
[18:35] Think about Ant-Man. 想想蚁人
[18:37] I’m always thinking about Ant-Man. 我无时无刻不在想蚁人
[18:40] Michael Douglas had the suit 迈克尔·道格拉斯把自己的战衣
[18:42] and then he passed it on to Paul Rudd. 传给了保罗·路德
[18:47] Maybe you’re right. 也许你说得对
[18:48] Really? The Ant-Man thing? 不是吧 蚁人的鬼话
[18:49] That’s what won you over? 你居然被这一套说服了
[18:52] Yes. He got the details right. 没错 因为他说对了细节
[18:54] That’s how you use a superhero. 这才是超级英雄的正常提及方式
[18:57] I suppose it is time I passed this on to Leonard. 我想是时候把这个传给莱纳德了
[19:00] – Thank you. – Yeah, thanks. -谢谢你 -对 谢谢
[19:01] I-I know that’s hard for you. 我知道这对你来说实属不易
[19:03] Well, it was. 的确
[19:04] But you know what? 但你知道吗
[19:06] Instead of being in charge, 现在我不在位了
[19:08] I can now be the vocal opposition, 我就能当反对派
[19:11] criticizing and badgering the president at every turn. 事事都批评和纠缠主席
[19:15] I think you’ll be really good at that. 我认为你一定会做得很棒
[19:18] Me, too. 我也觉得
[19:21] I think I’ve made a huge mistake. 我好像犯了一个很大的错误
[19:24] Me, too. 我也觉得
[19:33] Can’t believe you got her number. 不敢相信你要到她的电话了
[19:35] I know, right? 就是啊
[19:37] How amazing would it be if this worked out 如果这事成了
[19:39] and the story of how I met my wife 我跟我妻子相识的故事
[19:41] started with you and me in the hot tub together. 就从你我在浴缸共浴开始 那会有多赞啊
[19:46] Well, do us both a favor and start the story later. 为了你跟我好 还是把故事开端推后一点吧
[19:50] Whatever. 随便了
[19:51] I have a good feeling about this girl. 我对这个妹子有很好的预感
[19:53] Like, we really hit it off. 我们很投缘
[19:56] Stop flying it around. 别再飞来飞去
[19:57] You’re gonna break it. 你会把无人机弄坏的
[19:59] Why do you care? 那有什么所谓
[20:01] Because we have to give it back to the beautiful mystery girl. 因为我们得把它还给那个神秘的漂亮妹子
[20:05] I mean, did you see how hot she was? 你看到她有多性感了吗
[20:07] I want to get all up on that and start making babies! 我想提”枪”上阵 跟她生娃
[20:12] I know exactly what underwear 我已经想好了第一次约会时
[20:14] I’m gonna wear on our first date. 我要穿什么内裤
[20:16] None! “国王的内裤”
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme