Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Hey, can you do me a favor? 你能帮我一个忙吗
[00:05] Can we try to avoid talking to our friends tonight 我们可以尽量避免跟我们的朋友
[00:08] about our wedding plans? 聊到婚礼计划的事吗
[00:10] I’ll do you one better. 我可以帮你更大的忙
[00:11] I’ll avoid talking to our friends entirely 我会完全不跟他们说话
[00:13] and play on my phone. 只低头玩手机
[00:16] It’s just, I haven’t picked a maid of honor yet, 因为我还没选出谁当伴娘
[00:18] and I’m having trouble deciding between Penny and Bernadette. 要从佩妮或伯纳黛特中选一个实在太难
[00:21] Ah, understandable. 能理解
[00:22] They are quite similar– 她们型很像
[00:24] both blonde former waitresses who married beneath them. 都是金发的前服务员 而且都嫁得不好
[00:29] Penny is my best friend, 佩妮是我的死党
[00:30] but I was Bernadette’s maid of honor, 但我当了伯纳黛特的伴娘
[00:32] and I think she kind of expects it. 我想她会觉得我理应回邀
[00:34] So if anyone brings it up tonight, 所以如果今晚有人提起这话题
[00:36] just maybe you can help me change the subject. 或许你可以帮忙我改变一下话题
[00:38] How about this? 这样吧
[00:39] I dominate the conversation so hard, 我强行主导所有话题
[00:42] no one has a chance to get a word in edgewise. 让别人连插嘴的机会都没有
[00:47] I don’t know. 这招嘛…
[00:48] They might see that coming. 我觉得他们已经司空见惯了
[00:50] What if we have a code word? 那我们用个暗语如何
[00:51] Ooh, now you’re speaking my catamaran. 这就是我的”游艇”了
[00:56] That’s my code word for “language.” 那是我”强项”的暗语
[00:59] Okay, fine, catamaran. 行吧 游艇
[01:00] That’s our code word. 这就是我们的暗语
[01:01] No, that’s my code word. Get your own. 不行 那是我的暗语 你自己想一个
[01:05] Okay. Uh, pretzels. 行吧 椒盐脆饼干
[01:07] You hear me say pretzels, you change the subject. 你听到我说椒盐脆饼干 你就转换话题
[01:10] Rhinos are my least favorite animals at the zoo. 动物园里我最不喜欢的动物是犀牛
[01:14] What? 你说什么
[01:16] Oh, I’m sorry. I thought we started. 抱歉 我还以为你刚才要我换话题了
[01:21] Hey, just-just hold the gate still while I screw it in. 帮我扶好 等我把它拧进去
[01:24] You know, I don’t know how I feel 我不知道该对你们
[01:25] about all this baby-proofing. 搞婴儿保护措施作何感想
[01:27] If Halley can’t teach herself to walk down the stairs, 如果哈雷不能自学怎么走下楼梯
[01:29] then maybe that’s nature’s way of saying 或许这是大自然在说
[01:31] the Wolowitz line ends here. 沃罗威茨家到此终结
[01:34] That’s funny. I always thought 有意思 我一直以为
[01:35] Howard was nature’s way of saying 霍华德才是大自然在说
[01:37] the Wolowitz line ends here. 沃罗威茨家到此终结的作品
[01:40] Me, too, but life does find a way! 我也以为 但柳暗花明又一村
[01:45] Hey, Halley can’t reach the liquor cabinet. 哈雷够不着酒柜的啊
[01:47] Why did you baby-proof it? 你们为什么也做了婴儿保护
[01:49] How did you know we did? 那你怎么发现我们做了的
[01:53] Fair point. 有道理
[01:56] Bernadette still going stir-crazy? 伯纳黛特还在炸毛吗
[01:58] Oh, a little. 有一点吧
[02:00] Two months of bed rest– it’s kind of rough. 卧床休养了两个月 的确是挺难熬
[02:02] Really? That sounds great. How do I get that? 是吗 感觉很爽啊 我怎么能有这待遇
[02:04] You’d either have to break your hip or let Howard knock you up. 你得摔伤屁股 或让霍华德搞大你肚子
[02:09] Now, either way, you’ll get flowers the next morning. 但无论是哪一种 你隔天早上都能收到花
[02:13] She’s actually been keeping herself busy 但其实她也没闲着
[02:15] doing wedding research for you. 一直忙着为你研究婚礼的事呢
[02:18] Oh, she-she doesn’t have to do that. 她不需要这样的啦
[02:20] She wants to. After all, you were her maid of honor. 她自愿的 毕竟你当过她的伴娘
[02:26] Sheldon, tell your funny story about pretzels. 谢尔顿 说说那个椒盐脆饼干的趣事
[02:30] Oh, right. Yeah, oh, yeah. 对对 是的
[02:32] Did you know that we’ve been thinking 你们知道我们在考虑
[02:34] of having pretzels at our wedding? Hmm? 婚礼上准备椒盐脆饼干吗
[02:36] No, no. No, no, no, no, no. I’m sorry. 不不不不不不 抱歉
[02:38] No, rhinos. We’re having rhinos at our wedding. 是犀牛 我们婚礼上要弄只犀牛
[02:40] No! I got to go. 不对 我得走了
[02:48] I’m gonna need some help. 谁来帮帮我
[02:49] Someone baby-proofed the front door. 有人把前门也做了婴儿保护措施
[03:18] Sheldon, what am I gonna do about my maid of honor? 谢尔顿 我伴娘的事该怎么办啊
[03:21] I mean, Bernadette gave me all these bridal magazines. 伯纳黛特还给了我那么多婚礼杂志
[03:24] She even folded down the pages with the good dresses. 她还把有好看礼服的页面折了角
[03:28] I get it. 我懂
[03:28] You know, Leonard once borrowed my Edmund Scientific catalogue 莱纳德也曾借过我的《艾德蒙科学玩意》目录
[03:31] and dog-eared some pages. 还给一些页面折了角
[03:33] Never got ’em straight again. 再也没折回去过
[03:37] Well, that is exactly the same thing. 这两件事还真”差不多”啊
[03:39] You really understand my dilemma. 你”完全理解”我的困难呢
[03:42] Actually, I do. 其实我还真了解
[03:44] My mother is pushing for my brother, 我妈妈想要我让我哥
[03:46] Georgie, to be my best man, 小乔治来当我的伴郎
[03:47] and I hate to disappoint her again. 我不愿意 但也不想再拒绝她
[03:49] I already rejected her savior and her LinkedIn invitation. 我已经拒绝了她的救主 以及领英网邀请了
[03:54] How are we gonna make these decisions 我们怎么样才能做出
[03:56] without anybody getting upset? 不让任何人不开心的决定呢
[03:58] Well, what if we take emotion out of the process, 如果我们把私人感情抛开
[04:02] and base it on empirical metrics? 而是用实验表现来打分呢
[04:05] Then we aren’t really making the decision; 这样做决定的不会是我们
[04:07] the data is. 而是数据
[04:09] So we can hurt our friends’ feelings 所以我们可以不为
[04:11] without taking any responsibility? 伤朋友们的心负任何责任吗
[04:16] Me likey. 老娘喜欢
[04:20] But how do we apply quantitative metrics 但是我们怎么才能把客观的测量
[04:22] to something as subjective as choosing a wedding party? 用在选择婚宴这种主观的事情上呢
[04:25] That decision only seems subjective. 那个决定只是看似主观而已
[04:27] In reality, 但实际上
[04:28] people in a wedding party perform very specific functions, 婚宴上的人都有着十分明确的功用
[04:31] and some will perform those better than others. 而某些人的发挥就是会比别人强
[04:33] – If I may use a superhero analogy… – You may not. -如果我能用超级英雄来比喻 -不能
[04:36] Okay, I’ll use real people. 行 那我用真人
[04:39] Um, if a certain dog-like loyalty is useful, 如果我们需要狗般忠心之人
[04:42] then it’s Leonard, hmm? 那莱纳德就是最佳人选
[04:43] If, uh, having a PEZ dispenser 如果需要在糖果盒里
[04:45] filled with TUMS is an advantage, Wolowitz, yeah. 装满抗胃酸咀嚼片 那沃罗威茨胜出
[04:49] If a best man with fake testicles hanging 如果伴郎的卡车必须要有
[04:51] from his truck is important, 假阴囊吊在后面
[04:52] well, then, my brother’s back in the running. 那我哥哥就又能进入候选名单了
[04:57] Okay, I see your point. 好吧 我懂你的意思了
[04:58] So we break down each of the roles 所以我们把每个职责
[05:01] into their component parts, 需要负责的项目拆分开来
[05:02] and then design specialized tests for each. 然后为它们设计专门的测量项目
[05:05] Exactly. Boy, 正是如此 妈呀
[05:07] if I had known getting married was going to involve so much science, 要是我以前知道婚礼能有那么多科学
[05:09] I’d have proposed years ago. 我早就跟你求婚了
[05:14] So Leonard, tell everyone your news. 莱纳德 跟大家说说你的新鲜事
[05:16] Oh, oh, I’m starting a book. 我开始了一本书
[05:19] That would be big news from Penny, 看书对佩妮来说才是大事吧
[05:21] but you’ve read a book before. 但你以前应该已经读过书了啊
[05:25] He means he’s writing a book. 他的意思是写书
[05:27] I do. It’s something I’ve been thinking about for a long time. 是啊 这件事我想做很久了
[05:30] Yeah. It’s about a brilliant physicist 是在讲一个很聪明的物理学家
[05:32] who solves crimes using science. 用科学破案
[05:34] Oh, Leonard… 莱纳德…
[05:35] It’s not about you. 不是在写你
[05:39] He probably has to say that for legal reasons. 估计是怕侵权才这么说
[05:44] They gave us plain rice instead of fried rice. 它们给成了白饭而不是炒饭
[05:47] Well, no fair! 这怎么可以
[05:48] I SoulCycled this morning. 我今早才骑了健身脚踏车
[05:49] I’m entitled to a pile of fat rice. 一碗油腻腻的饭是我应得的
[05:53] Well, I would say that this constitutes a catering crisis. 要我说 这算是餐饮出状况啊
[05:58] I agree. Who’s gonna step up and handle it? 我同意 谁会挺身而出来解决呢
[06:06] Doesn’t matter. This is fine. 无所谓啦 这也还行啊
[06:12] Penny? 佩妮
[06:13] What? 啥
[06:17] You know what? I’ll take care of it. 算了 我来处理吧
[06:36] Done. 搞定了
[06:37] You didn’t make him feel bad, did you? 你没把人家骂哭吧
[06:39] Actually, he was laughing. 其实他听完还在笑呢
[06:44] I’m really impressed at how you handled that, Howard. 霍华德 我为你的处理感到由衷敬佩
[06:47] Please. 没什么啦
[06:47] I’ve been sending food back my entire life. 我这一生退了不知道多少食物
[06:49] One of my first full sentences was, 我最先说出的其中一句完整句子是
[06:50] “I had breast milk for breakfast”” “人家早餐就吃过母奶了”
[06:56] Excuse me, b-before we start eating, 抱歉 咱们开动之前
[06:58] I-I would like to make a toast. 我想先来一段致辞
[07:00] – Oh, nice. – ?Oh, nice. -好呀 -说吧
[07:00] If only I could think of one. 可我想不出来说什么
[07:02] Someone else go. 你们哪位来说吧
[07:07] Hey. Here’s the sewing kit you asked for. 这是你要的针线包
[07:09] Ooh! A minute, 19. 只花了1分钟19秒
[07:11] Quick. 速度惊人
[07:13] You were timing me? 你在给我计时吗
[07:15] Yes. I am going through a bit of a timing phase. 没错 我最近特别沉迷于计时
[07:20] How long will it last? 这个爱好会持续多久呢
[07:21] We’ll find out. 让我们开始计时吧
[07:24] What did you need the kit for? 你要针线包干什么
[07:26] Oh, um… 那个…
[07:28] Sh-Sheldon was squatting down to pick up a fork 谢尔顿深蹲去捡叉子
[07:31] and he ripped his pants. 把裤子撕破了
[07:34] Oh, someone’s gonna be sore tomorrow. 某人明天要肌肉酸痛啦
[07:39] Oh, quick thinking. 脑子转得很快
[07:41] But for future lies, 如果你以后还要撒谎
[07:42] this is as far as I can squat. 我最多只能”浅蹲”到这里
[07:47] Penny gets 20 points for the sewing kit. 佩妮拿来针线包 得20分
[07:49] Yeah, minus five, 还得减5分
[07:50] because this is mine. 因为这是我的针线包
[07:54] Well, she’s still pulling a commanding lead. 那她也是遥遥领先呀
[07:56] Did Bernadette even try to send us a sewing kit? 博纳黛特有试着给我们送来针线包吗
[07:58] She did. Amazon, standard shipping, 送了 亚马逊 标准配送
[08:01] not even Prime. ? 连金牌配送都不是
[08:03] We could’ve done that ourselves. 那我们自己也能买
[08:05] That’s what she said. 她就是这样说的
[08:08] Maybe we’re being old-fashioned, 也许我们太守旧了
[08:10] defining these roles by gender. 非要用性别来约束这两个角色
[08:12] You know, historically, the best man’s role 你知道 在历史上
[08:14] was to defend the bride and groom in combat. 伴郎的任务就是在战斗中保护新娘新郎
[08:16] I mean, if that’s not Penny, 如果这不选佩妮来做
[08:17] I don’t know what we’re doing here. 那我们根本就是在搞笑啊
[08:21] I see your point. 我懂你意思
[08:22] Okay, we are officially open to a best woman 好吧 那我们同时开启伴男
[08:26] and a gentleman of honor. 和伴女的选拔
[08:28] Oh, those names are terrible. 这些名字真难听
[08:30] One point off for you. 给你减一分
[08:33] What am I being tested for? 你给我计分干什么
[08:34] Oh, it’s not important. But if you don’t pass, 这不重要 但如果你没通过
[08:37] none of this matters. 现在做的这些也用不上了
[08:40] Okay, what’s the next test? 下一项测试是什么
[08:42] Loyalty. 忠诚度
[08:43] We need to choose someone who has our backs, 我们得选一个靠得住的人
[08:46] someone who will keep our secrets even from each other. 能保密的人 甚至要帮我们瞒住彼此
[08:49] Well, I don’t have any secrets from you. 我对你没有任何秘密啊
[08:51] Do you have secrets from me? 你有秘密瞒着我吗
[08:53] Yes. 当然有
[08:56] Oh, that has been weighing on me for years. 这件事压在我心头上好久了
[08:58] Come here. 快过来抱抱
[09:03] Would you call yourself a loyal and trustworthy friend? 你觉得自己算是个忠诚可靠的朋友吗
[09:06] Yeah, I like to think so. ? 我是呀
[09:08] Great. Because I need to tell you something about Howard, 太好了 因为我要给你讲一件霍华德的事
[09:11] but you can’t tell him that I told you. 但你不能告诉他是我说的
[09:13] Nope. Don’t want to hear it. 别 不想听
[09:14] Do not like to engage in gossip. 我一点也不想听八卦
[09:17] Okay. I respect your integrity. 好吧 我敬佩你的人品
[09:22] Is it about his special underwear? 是不是关于他那条特殊内裤的
[09:23] Because I already know. And that’s all I’ll say. 因为我早就知道了 我只说这么多
[09:27] Fine, it has a charcoal filter in it. 好啦 里面有个木炭屁味过滤器
[09:32] It’s really sweet of you to come by and keep me company. 你能过来陪我 真是太有心了
[09:35] Agreed. Uh… 我也这么认为
[09:39] So, listen, I have a secret 听着 我有个秘密
[09:42] that I need to tell someone. 很想跟人分享
[09:44] But you can never say a word. 但你绝对不能说出去
[09:46] Not even to Howard. 哪怕对霍华德也不能说
[09:47] I’m your girl. Lay it on me. 没问题 告诉我吧
[09:51] Really? 真的吗
[09:52] You keep things from your husband? 你对你老公也有保留秘密吗
[09:54] No, I tell him everything. 不 我什么都告诉他
[09:55] Don’t be a child. 你别傻了
[09:58] Okay. Here it is. 好吧 告诉你
[10:02] I can control the thermostat 我可以通过手机操控
[10:04] in Leonard’s apartment with my phone. 莱纳德公寓的恒温器
[10:07] And when he makes me mad, 当他惹我生气时
[10:10] I turn it up, slightly. 我就把温度稍微上调几度
[10:15] Oh, hey. I didn’t know you were here. 我都不知道你来了
[10:18] What are you two talking about? 你们俩在聊什么呀
[10:22] Literally, nothing interesting. 真心没任何意义的事
[10:26] Oh, you’re good. 你真会保守
[10:30] Okay, getting to the ceremony on time. 接下来 准时到达典礼
[10:35] Leonard, quick. I need you to get me 莱纳德 快点 你得在一个小时内
[10:36] to Arcadia within the hour. 把我送到亚凯迪亚
[10:38] The train store’s having a sale. 火车模型商店正在大打折
[10:39] Why can’t Amy drive you? 艾米为什么不送你去
[10:41] Because of the tradition that I cannot see Amy 因为按传统来说 在火车模型商店打折那天
[10:45] on the day of the train store sale. 我不能和艾米碰面[应是婚礼前]
[10:48] Please, please see a doctor. 拜托你 去看看医生好不好
[10:52] – Next test. – ?Just wait one second. -下一项测试 -先等一下
[10:59] Is it getting hot in here? 是不是有点变热啊
[11:07] I’m sorry. Where were we? 抱歉 我们说到哪儿了
[11:09] How well do our friends know us? 我们的朋友是否了解我们
[11:13] So I was talking to my favorite aunt… 我给我最爱的阿姨打电话…
[11:15] Aunt Doe, right? 多伊阿姨 对吧
[11:17] Exactly. 完全正确
[11:19] Did she ever figure out what that thing on her knee was? 她最后弄清楚膝盖上的东西是什么了吗
[11:22] Turns out it was a chocolate chip. 后来发现是巧克力碎
[11:25] Hmm. Makes sense, she does like to bake. 很有可能 她很喜欢烘焙
[11:28] Yes, she does. Damn, you are a thoroughbred. 没错 哇 你真是种子选手
[11:32] You know, dealing with cold feet 处理婚礼前的怯场情绪
[11:35] is an important part of being both best man and maid of honor. 也是伴娘伴郎的重要任务之一
[11:39] Maybe we should test for that ability. 也许我们应该测试一下这项能力
[11:43] You really think you might get cold feet? 你真的觉得自己会怯场吗
[11:47] Actually, I was talking about you. 其实 我是在说你
[11:50] Amy… 艾米
[11:52] if there’s one thing in this world I’m sure of, 如果这世上我只坚信一件事
[11:54] you are right to be worried. 那就是你的担心是对的
[11:58] Good night. 晚安
[12:04] Howard. 霍华德
[12:05] I’ve had my eye on this limited edition Swamp Thing, 我看上了这个限量版的沼泽怪物
[12:08] but now that I’m about to buy it, 但我在下单之前
[12:10] I’m having second thoughts. What do you think? 我又有点犹豫了 你怎么看
[12:14] I don’t know, Sheldon, it’s pretty expensive. 我不知道啊 谢尔顿 这玩意挺贵的
[12:17] Yes, but what if it will make me happy, you know, 没错 但是如果它让我开心呢
[12:20] waking up and seeing it every morning for the rest of my life? 余生每天清晨起来都能看到它在我枕边
[12:24] Really, a walking clump of swamp grass? 真的吗 一个会走路的烂沼泽草吗
[12:28] Yeah, well, Bernadette’s no prize either! 伯纳黛特也没多棒好吗
[12:33] Hey, what you doing? ? 你在干什么呢
[12:35] Sheldon gave me a brain teaser. It’s kind of fun. 谢尔顿给我出了道题 挺好玩的
[12:38] It’s about a group of people at dinner, 一群人共进晚餐
[12:39] and you have to figure out where they can sit without fighting. 你得找出让他们不吵架的座位安排
[12:43] Oh, yeah, is this the one where Mr. Green 是不是那个草绿先生不可以
[12:45] can’t sit next to anyone eating meat, 和吃肉的人坐在一起
[12:47] and Uncle Light Blue 浅蓝叔叔
[12:49] won’t sit next to any of the darker colors? 身边不能有比他颜色深的人
[12:53] Yeah, did Sheldon send it to you? 没错 谢尔顿也发给你了吗
[12:55] Amy did. I solved it already. 艾米发的 我已经做出来了
[12:57] – Really? – ?Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[12:58] Same way I solved my jury duty summons, 就像对待我的陪审团义务传票一样
[13:00] I threw it away. 直接丢了
[13:03] No, no, no, no, no. 不行 不行 不行
[13:03] Uh, Aunt Orange can’t sit next to the bar 橙黄阿姨不可以坐在吧台边
[13:06] without Ms. Pink saying, 粉红小姐会说
[13:07] “Jesus thinks you’ve had enough whiskey.” “我滴神呀 你喝太多酒了”
[13:12] Did Sheldon and Amy give you guys that puzzle, too? 谢尔顿和艾米也给你们出那道题了吗
[13:15] Yeah. Is it just me or have they been acting strange? 是的 是我多心 还是他们最近变得很怪
[13:18] I don’t think they’re acting. 是一直怪 不是才变的
[13:22] Yeah, the other day, 对啊 之前有一天
[13:23] Sheldon made me take him to the train store. 谢尔顿叫我带他去火车模型商店
[13:25] We didn’t go inside. He just said, 我们都没进去 他就说了句
[13:26] “Nicely done,” and then we went home. “做得很好” 我们就回家了
[13:29] Yeah, and Amy gave me this plastic ring 是啊 艾米给了我这个塑料戒指
[13:32] and told me to hold on to it. 叫我保管好
[13:33] – I got one, too. – Yeah, same. -我也有一只 -一样的
[13:35] Yeah, me, too. 我也有
[13:36] But-but Cinnamon ate it. 不过 被小桂子吞了
[13:40] I-I’ll get it back tomorrow. 我明天才能”找回来”
[13:47] I have to say, this is going pretty well. 不得不说 进行得真顺利啊
[13:49] It is. 没错
[13:50] I-If experimenting on humans is morally wrong, 如果用人类做试验在道德上是错的
[13:53] then I don’t want to be morally right. 那我不想当个道德正确的人
[13:57] Hey, are you testing us 你们是不是在测试我们
[13:58] to see who gets to be in your wedding? 谁够格当伴郎伴娘
[14:01] – Yes. ?- No. -是的 -不是
[14:03] Wha– they’re rating us. 他们在给我们打分
[14:05] And I’m in last? 我竟然是最后一名吗
[14:08] Don’t panic, there’s still time. 别慌 还有时间
[14:10] Look, it’s a marathon, not a sprint. 这可是马拉松 不是短跑
[14:14] You know what, this is so insulting. 知道吗 这太侮辱人了
[14:15] I-I don’t even want to be your stupid best man. 我都不想当你的伴郎了
[14:17] – Yeah. ?- Me neither. -没错 -我也不想
[14:18] W-W-Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[14:19] Just out of curiosity, which one of you figured it out? 好奇问一句 是谁先意识到的
[14:22] I did. 是我
[14:26] Impressive. 真棒
[14:33] Hello, Stuart. 你好 斯图尔特
[14:34] Oh, hey, Sheldon. 好啊 谢尔顿
[14:36] Can I interest you in a cappuccino? 想喝杯卡布奇诺吗
[14:39] When did you start selling those? 你何时开始卖咖啡了
[14:41] Oh, someone left it here, but it’s still warm. 有人忘在这儿了 不过还是温的
[14:45] Say four bucks? 算你四块钱怎么样
[14:49] No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[14:51] Oh. Everything okay? 没出什么事吧
[14:53] Well… 这个嘛
[14:54] I secretly experimented on my friends, 我暗中在我朋友身上做试验
[14:56] and now none of them want to be my best man. 现在他们都不想当我的伴郎了
[14:59] So, you know, normal wedding drama. 也就是些寻常的婚礼破事
[15:03] Sorry. 抱歉
[15:04] Probably have to use my stupid brother. 可能得让我那蠢哥哥来做伴郎了
[15:06] So get ready for a wedding toast delivered by his armpit. 准备好他用咯吱窝来说婚礼祝酒词吧
[15:10] Well, if you really don’t want to use your brother, 要是你真的不想让你哥当伴郎
[15:12] I’d be your best man. 我愿意当你伴郎
[15:15] Really? 真的吗
[15:16] Yeah, we’re friends. 对啊 我们是朋友啊
[15:18] Plus, it’d be nice. 再说 这也挺好的
[15:20] Never really been called the best before. 我从未被称为”最佳”
[15:24] Or a man, for that matter. 说起来 也没被称为”男人”过
[15:28] Okay, well, uh, thank you, Stuart. 好吧 谢谢你 斯图尔特
[15:30] That’s a very generous offer. 谢谢你的好意
[15:32] My pleasure. 不客气
[15:34] I-I understand the best man usually receives a present. 据我所知 伴郎通常会收到一份礼物
[15:38] That’s true. 此话不假
[15:42] Can never have too much Claritin. 开瑞坦[抗过敏药]永远都不嫌多啊
[15:48] You’re still working on Sheldon’s dumb brain teaser? 你还在解谢尔顿的那道破题吗
[15:51] Oh, my God, Dr. Purple’s a woman! Of course! 老天啊 紫博士是个女人 当然了
[15:55] Oh, that feels so good. 感觉太爽了
[15:59] Hello. 大家好
[16:00] I believe I owe the three of you an apology. 我想我该向三位道个歉
[16:05] No argument here. 毋庸置疑
[16:08] By experimenting on you, 通过拿你们做试验
[16:10] I realize I’ve violated your trust 我意识到我伤害了你们对我的信任
[16:13] and possibly the Geneva Convention. 可能也违反了《日内瓦公约》
[16:17] Is that it? 说完了吗
[16:19] No. 还没有
[16:20] So as to not upset any of you further, 所以为了不再进一步惹恼你们
[16:22] I’ve asked Stuart to be my best man, 我已经邀请了斯图尔特当我的伴郎
[16:24] and he’s agreed. 他也答应了
[16:26] You’re all still invited to the bachelor party. 你们仍然欢迎来参加单身派对
[16:28] Uh, he’s thinking Costco and the theme is browsing. 他想在好市多超市举行 主题是”光看不买”
[16:33] You picked Stuart over one of us? 你选斯图尔特也不选我们吗
[16:35] Well, I wanted to choose one of you, 我本来想选你们其中一个
[16:36] but you all turned against me. 但你们都离我而去了
[16:38] Picking a best man isn’t about keeping score. 选伴郎不是通过计分选出的
[16:42] But you’re all my friends. 但你们都是我的朋友
[16:44] I mean, if I didn’t collect data, 如果我不收集数据
[16:45] how could I possibly choose among the three of you? 我哪有办法从你们三人之中选出一个呢
[16:48] Well, that’s actually kind of sweet. 这话还挺暖的
[16:51] Is it? Perhaps I said it wrong. 是吗 可能我表达得不对
[16:55] Look, this is your wedding, just pick whoever you want. 这是你的婚礼 选你想要的人就行了
[16:58] You don’t need to worry about anyone else but yourself. 除了你自己 你谁都不必考虑
[17:00] You’ve kind of been training for this your whole life. 你也算是为今天训练了一辈子
[17:04] Thank you, Leonard. 谢谢你 莱纳德
[17:06] And if it helps… these two are quitters. 如果有帮助的话 这两人都是半途而废的主
[17:13] Hey, what you making? 你在煮什么呢
[17:14] Uh, well, I spilled the cheese packet, 我把芝士调味包给撒了
[17:16] so we’re having mac and nothing. 所以我们今晚吃无料通心粉
[17:20] Yeah. I’ll just have the mac. 我就吃通心粉好了
[17:21] “Nothing” gives me gas. “无料[芝士]”会让我放屁
[17:27] Why are you in such a good mood? 你心情为什么这么好
[17:28] Mm, I just talked to Sheldon. 我刚跟谢尔顿聊过
[17:30] He apologized about the tests and asked me to be his best man. 他为试验的事道歉了 并邀请我当他的伴郎
[17:33] Uh, great. After all you’ve done for him, he should’ve asked you. 太好了 你为他付出了那么多 他应该请你的
[17:36] And Amy’s your best friend. 艾米是你最好的朋友
[17:38] I’m sure she’ll come to her senses and pick you. 她肯定会醒悟过来选你的
[17:40] Okay, she’s not my best friend. We’re not 12. 她才不是呢 我们又不是什么12岁少女
[17:42] If she wants Bernadette to be her maid of honor, 如果她想选伯纳黛特当她的伴娘
[17:43] I really don’t care. 我真的不在乎
[17:45] Sounds like you care. 听起来你挺在乎啊
[17:46] No, I mean, it-it’s just annoying. 不 我只是觉得不爽
[17:48] You know, we talk every day. We see each other all the time. 我们每天都聊天 无时无刻不在一起
[17:50] She’s always there for me, and basically– 她总是在我身边陪着我 基本上…
[17:52] oh, my God, Amy’s my best friend. 天啊 艾米真是我最好的朋友
[17:57] You okay? 你还好吧
[17:59] No, my best friend didn’t ask me to be her maid of honor. 不好 我最好的朋友没邀请我当她的伴娘
[18:01] I’m pissed! 老娘气炸了
[18:06] So, bottom line, what you did was wrong and cruel, 总之 你的行为是错误又残酷的
[18:10] which the mother of my children finds oddly appealing. 而我孩子的妈莫名觉得被打动了
[18:15] So she still wants to be my maid of honor? 这么说 她仍然想当我的伴娘吗
[18:17] Maid of honor, hit woman, whatever you need. 伴娘 女杀手 随你需要
[18:19] Make the call. 打电话吧
[18:22] Look, I know this is your wedding, 听着 我知道这是你的婚礼
[18:24] and you can do whatever you want, 你想怎样都可以
[18:25] but if you think anyone but me is gonna be your maid of honor, 但如果你找除我以外的人当伴娘
[18:27] then you’re an idiot because you are my best friend. 那你就是大白痴 因为你是我最好的朋友
[18:30] Too late. Bernade… 太晚了 伯纳黛特…
[18:31] Bestie! 好闺蜜
[18:41] Stuart, I’m sorry if it’s weird 斯图尔特 如果谢尔顿
[18:42] Sheldon made me best man instead of you. 选我当伴郎没选你 让你不舒服了 我道歉
[18:45] It’s okay. 没关系
[18:46] I was best man for two whole days. 我好歹也当了两天伴郎
[18:51] No one can take that away from me. 谁都不能夺走这一殊荣
[18:55] Except for Sheldon, when he did. 除了谢尔顿 他夺走了
[18:59] Although, if you want to be a part of the wedding party, 不过 要是你想参与婚宴
[19:01] I suppose you could be the flower girl. 你也可以当女花童
[19:06] Sold. 成交
[19:09] Well, I thought Halley was gonna be the flower girl. 女花童不是要让哈雷当吗
[19:12] Oh, that’s much better. 那样合适多了
[19:13] Sorry, Stuart, you’re out. 抱歉 斯图尔特 你出局了
[19:17] Hey, so is Bernadette okay with me being maid of honor? 伯纳黛特对我当伴娘没意见吗
[19:19] Actually, I haven’t had the courage to tell her. 其实我还没勇气告诉她
[19:24] I guess I should do that. 我想应该由我来说
[19:25] Uh, yeah. 是的
[19:29] Although, as maid of honor, 不过 身为伴娘
[19:31] your job is to make my life easier. 你的工作就是为我分担解忧
[19:35] Damn it. 我靠
[19:36] Hey, Stuart, you still want in on this wedding? 斯图尔特 你还想参与这个婚礼吗
[19:41] Not that much. 也没那么想
[19:45] Fine. I’ll do it. 好吧 我去说
[19:47] But do me a favor and unlock the liquor cabinet first. 不过帮个忙 先把酒柜的儿童防护锁打开
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme