时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This was a good idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[00:03] | It’s been a long time since we’ve had girls’ night. | 我们已经好久没举办闺蜜之夜了 |
[00:05] | Yeah, it’s so nice to have a relaxing evening | 对啊 能够有个放松的夜晚 |
[00:07] | at home doing nothing. | 在家什么都不干最棒了 |
[00:09] | Yeah, really breaks up the other 30 days | 对啊 跟我这个月其他30个 |
[00:11] | I’ve spent on bed rest doing nothing. | 在家休养屁事不干的日子完全不同 |
[00:15] | Well, tonight we’re gonna make you forget all that. | 今晚我们会让你忘掉那一切 |
[00:17] | You’re gonna make me forget I’ve been stuck in bed | 你们会让我忘记我被困床上 |
[00:19] | while a baby uses my bladder as a kickball? | 还有小宝宝把我的膀胱当球踢吗 |
[00:23] | Hey, you had unprotected sex with Howard. | 你自己跟霍华德无套啪啪啪 |
[00:25] | You deserve to be miserable. | 你遭报应纯属活该 |
[00:30] | Hey, I need some fashion advice. | 我需要一点时尚建议 |
[00:32] | Really? From me? I would love to… | 真的吗 向我请教啊 我很乐意… |
[00:33] | Actually, Leonard told me Penny was over here? | 其实是莱纳德跟我说佩妮在这里 |
[00:36] | Hey, what’s going on? You got a date? | 怎么了 你要跟小妞约会吗 |
[00:38] | I, uh, do have a date… with science. | 我… 是跟科学有个约会 |
[00:40] | Oh, what’s science wearing? | 那科学会穿什么呢 |
[00:44] | The Griffith Observatory is looking for an astrophysicist | 格里菲斯天文台在找一名天体物理学家 |
[00:47] | to consult, and I have an interview tomorrow. | 来当顾问 我明天要去面试 |
[00:49] | Oh, I love the observatory. | 我好喜欢那个天文台 |
[00:51] | They tell you your weight on all the different planets. | 他们会告诉你 你在别的星球时的体重 |
[00:53] | Yeah. It’s always bikini season on Venus. | 在金星时 永远都适合穿比基尼 |
[00:58] | I think you’d be great at that. | 我觉得你一定能胜任 |
[00:59] | Don’t you agree, Bernadette? | 你也同意吧 伯纳黛特 |
[01:01] | Huh? I’m listening. I’m listening. | 啥 我有在听 我有在听 |
[01:03] | I’m not watching The Crown. | 我没有在看电视剧《王冠》 |
[01:06] | I just want to make a good first impression, | 我就是想给人好的第一印象 |
[01:07] | and thought maybe you could help me pick out an outfit? | 所以想请你帮我挑一件好的 |
[01:09] | Of course. Let’s see what you got. | 没问题 让我看看 |
[01:12] | Yeah, you just need to pick something | 其实你只需要选一件 |
[01:13] | that-that you feel confident in. | 能让你感到自信的就行了 |
[01:14] | I’m sorry. I left my magic clothes at home. | 抱歉 我没带我的自信魔法外套来 |
[01:17] | I’m sure these two options will be f… | 我相信这两件就够… |
[01:22] | So you-you have other clothes at home? | 你… 你家还有别的衣服吗 |
[01:25] | Uh, it doesn’t matter. | 算啦 无所谓 |
[01:26] | They’re talking to a bunch of people. | 他们要跟一大堆人谈 |
[01:28] | I probably won’t get it anyway. | 估计都选不上我 |
[01:29] | – Well, don’t say that. – Yeah, you have to believe in yourself. | -别这么说 -对啊 你得对自己有自信 |
[01:32] | You know, before I came to America, | 其实在我来美国之前 |
[01:34] | I was filled with confidence. | 我是个很有自信的小伙子 |
[01:35] | What happened to me? | 我怎么会变成这样 |
[01:36] | Hey, is that Raj there at girls’ night? | 拉杰来你们闺蜜之夜吗 |
[01:39] | Well, hey. Hey, Howard. | 你好啊 霍华德 |
[01:40] | Just remember, if you fall asleep first, | 记住了 如果你先睡着 |
[01:43] | they’re gonna freeze your bra. | 她们会把你的胸罩拿去冰箱冻住 |
[02:12] | You and Amy having fun planning your wedding? | 你跟艾米计划婚礼还愉快吗 |
[02:14] | We’re employing a mathematical approach | 我们决定使用一种数学方法 |
[02:17] | called decision theory, so, heck, yeah. | 叫决策论 所以… 太特么愉快了 |
[02:22] | Heck, yeah? | “特么”吗 |
[02:23] | Looks like someone need to put a dollar in the almost-swear jar. | 某人得交一块钱的”接近骂脏话”罚款啊 |
[02:28] | We’ve assigned all wedding decisions randomly, | 我们随机分配所有需要下的婚礼决定 |
[02:30] | and each of us makes half of them. | 然后我们一人决定一半 |
[02:32] | You know, from venue to officiant | 比如婚礼场地 证婚人 |
[02:35] | to numbering system for the tables: Roman or Dewey Decimal. | 到宾客的桌号是用罗马数字还是杜威十进制 |
[02:40] | Why not hexadecimal? | 为什么不用十六进制数 |
[02:44] | ‘Cause this is our wedding, not a joke. | 因为这是婚姻大事 不是相声大会 |
[02:48] | – Hey, guys. – ?Hello. | -你们好啊 -你来啦 |
[02:49] | Oh, good. Raj is here | 太好啦 经理拉杰来了 |
[02:51] | to tell us today’s specials. | 快告诉我们今天有哪些特餐 |
[02:54] | Very funny. I have my interview this afternoon. | 好笑好笑 我今天下午有个面试 |
[02:56] | Oh. If it doesn’t work out, | 如果面试失败 |
[02:58] | you’re ready to go on your Mormon mission. | 你也穿好可以去传摩门教的衣服啦 |
[03:02] | I-I don’t understand what’s going on here. | 我没懂你们这是什么情况 |
[03:03] | Oh, what’s going on here is | 情况就是呢 |
[03:05] | I’m up for a job at the planetarium, | 我要去面试天文馆的一个工作 |
[03:06] | and Howard is making fun of me. | 而霍华德在吐槽我 |
[03:08] | Oh, that’s great. You’re both doing what you love. | 那太好了 你们都在做自己爱做的事 |
[03:12] | Well, I’m excited for you. | 我为你感到兴奋 |
[03:13] | Oh, thanks, yeah. I’d be in charge of developing | 谢谢 录用之后 天文馆所有的节目 |
[03:16] | and narrating all the planetarium shows. | 都将会由我来开发与念旁白 |
[03:18] | And I really want this, | 我很想要这份工作 |
[03:19] | so it wouldn’t kill you to be more supportive. | 所以你多支持我一下是会死吗 |
[03:20] | But if it did, you could bury me at the funeral home you direct. | 如果死了 可以葬在你当入殓师的殡仪馆吗 |
[03:26] | Wait. The premise is that he is dressed differently? | 等等 哏都是在嘲讽他打扮跟平常不一样吗 |
[03:29] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:31] | That’s true. He is not dressed the same. | 的确啊 是跟平常差很多 |
[03:39] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[03:40] | Hello, Rajesh. | 你好啊 拉杰什 |
[03:41] | How was the interview? | 面试怎么样了 |
[03:42] | Uh, not so great. | 不是太好 |
[03:44] | They asked me what my biggest weakness was, | 他们问我最大的缺点是什么 |
[03:45] | and 45 minutes later, they thanked me for coming. | 45分钟后 他们谢谢我来参加面试 |
[03:49] | Son, don’t take this the wrong way, but what’s your problem? | 儿子 爸不是不爱你 但你是有啥毛病啊 |
[03:54] | I would tell you, but apparently it takes 45 minutes. | 我想回答你 但回答一次貌似需要45分钟 |
[03:58] | You know what? | 其实呢 |
[03:59] | I bet it’s those friends you surround yourself with. | 我觉得你是受身边的朋友影响 |
[04:01] | Like that Howard, always making fun of you. | 比如那个霍华德 总是在取笑你 |
[04:04] | Howard doesn’t mean anything by it. | 霍华德不是真心的啦 |
[04:07] | I-I think it’s cultural. | 我觉得是文化差异 |
[04:08] | His people come from a very sarcastic village | 他的族群来自一个很毒舌的村子 |
[04:10] | called Brooklyn. | 叫布鲁克林[黑人区] |
[04:13] | Don’t make excuses. | 别为他找理由 |
[04:15] | What kind of friend acts that way? | 什么朋友会像他这样啊 |
[04:17] | Well, I-I guess… | 我想… |
[04:18] | It was a rhetorical question. | 我这是个反问句 |
[04:20] | A bad friend! | 垃圾堆捡来的朋友才这样 |
[04:22] | Come on, Dad! That’s just our relationship, okay? | 别这样 老爸 我跟他之间的关系就这样 |
[04:24] | He makes Indian jokes, and I laugh, | 他开印度人玩笑 我会笑一下 |
[04:27] | but, you know, with angry eyes so he knows it’s not okay. | 但我眼神是生气的 让他知道这是不对的 |
[04:31] | I, too, was in a relationship | 我也有过一段 |
[04:33] | with someone who made me feel bad about myself. | 跟总贬低我的人在一起的感情 |
[04:36] | If you’re talking about Mom, I don’t want to hear it. | 如果你是要说我妈 那我不要听 |
[04:38] | I’m just saying, if you replace Howard | 听我一说 如果你把霍华德 |
[04:41] | with a nice 22-year-old grad student, | 换成一个如花似玉的22岁研究生 |
[04:44] | your self-confidence will soar. | 你的自信绝对会爆棚 |
[04:50] | All right, Amy, you’re up. | 好了 艾米 轮到你了 |
[04:52] | Next decision. | 下一个决定 |
[04:54] | Come on, first dance! | 来吧 首支舞 |
[04:56] | Come on, first dance! | 快来 首支舞 |
[05:00] | Invitations! | 邀请函 |
[05:01] | That’s a good one. | 这个也很不错啊 |
[05:02] | Just a suggestion– | 纯给个建议 |
[05:04] | hologram projected out of R2-D2. | 由《星球大战》萌机器人放出全息投影 |
[05:08] | Thanks for your input, but this is my decision, | 感谢您的意见 但这是我的决定 |
[05:11] | and I’m gonna go with… | 而我决定要… |
[05:14] | old English calligraphy on Egyptian papyrus. | 用古英文以书法写在埃及莎草纸上 |
[05:16] | Oh, what a fun mashup. | 真是有趣的混合啊 |
[05:18] | It’s like the chicken and waffles of orthography. | 简直就像炸鸡华夫饼 毫不异端 毫不做作呢 |
[05:23] | Your turn. | 轮到你啦 |
[05:29] | Ring bearer! | 戒童 |
[05:30] | Boy, I’m so glad that R2-D2 is still available. | 妈呀 太庆幸刚才没把萌机器人用掉 |
[05:34] | You know, this is really fun. | 其实这样挺好玩的呢 |
[05:36] | I can’t believe that people say that planning a wedding | 真不敢相信别人都说计划婚礼 |
[05:38] | is one of the most stressful things in life. | 是人生中压力最大的一件事之一 |
[05:40] | I know. Not a day goes by that I don’t marvel | 对啊 从来没有过哪一天我不惊讶 |
[05:43] | how much better we are than other people. | 我们能比别人强上那么多 |
[05:48] | I’m so sorry the interview didn’t go well. | 面试不顺利我也很替你难过 |
[05:50] | Yeah, you would’ve been perfect for it. | 这工作真的很适合你呢 |
[05:51] | Oh, I just get so nervous, | 我就是会太紧张 |
[05:53] | and then I start apologizing for being nervous, and… | 然后我又会为自己太紧张而道歉 |
[05:56] | You guys don’t want to hear about this. I’m sorry. | 你们不会想听这个的 抱歉啦 |
[05:57] | Stop apologizing! | 别再道歉了好吗 |
[05:59] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[05:59] | You sound just like the woman at the interview! | 你说的简直跟面试那女士一样 |
[06:03] | Have you ever thought about talking | 你有想过去跟 |
[06:04] | to some kind of therapist about all this? | 什么心理医生之类的谈这事吗 |
[06:07] | Ugh. Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[06:08] | Hey, Leonard, do you think your mom would be available? | 莱纳德 你觉得你母亲会有空吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, you don’t want to do that. | 你不会想找她谈的 |
[06:16] | Talking to my mom to get more confidence | 想跟我妈聊天来得到信心 |
[06:18] | is like talking to a lion to get more alive. | 就跟去找阎王聊天来得到生存感一样 |
[06:22] | Well, my dad thinks | 我爸爸觉得 |
[06:24] | it’s because Howard’s always making fun of me. | 是因为霍华德总吐槽我害的 |
[06:27] | Well, that makes sense. | 这话有道理 |
[06:28] | Well, what do you mean, that makes sense? | 你说这话有道理是什么意思 |
[06:30] | Well, Howard does make fun of him a lot. | 霍华德的确常常吐槽他 |
[06:32] | Well, that’s not all Howard’s fault. | 那也不全是霍华德的错啊 |
[06:34] | I mean, if Raj doesn’t want to be made fun of, then I… | 要是拉杰不想被吐槽 那我… |
[06:37] | Hmm. I don’t know a nice way to finish this sentence. | 我不知道要怎么礼貌地结束这句话 |
[06:41] | Well, so you’re on his side? | 这么说你站在他那边 |
[06:43] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[06:44] | that’s what friends do. You know, they bust on each other. | 朋友之间就是这样 互相怼的啊 |
[06:46] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 那些话并不代表什么啊 |
[06:47] | Well, I’m not surprised you think so. | 我不意外你这么想 |
[06:49] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[06:50] | Well, you can be kind of mean to me. | 你对我也挺毒舌的 |
[06:52] | Well, that’s because you’re… | 那是因为你是… |
[06:56] | Wow. I don’t know how to finish that sentence, either. | 这句话我也不知道该怎么收尾 |
[07:00] | You know what? I think we’re both done being disrespected. | 你知道吗 我们俩都受够了不被尊重 |
[07:06] | I got a few rounds left in me. | 我还有几口气 还能再承受羞辱 |
[07:08] | Attaboy, champ. | 英勇的好小伙 |
[07:13] | Okay, let’s see what we’ve got so far. | 看看目前我们都有什么了 |
[07:16] | I arrive in a Little House on the Prairie style horse-drawn buggy. | 我坐在美剧《草原小屋》风的马车上入场 |
[07:22] | Where you are met with an honor guard of stormtroopers. | 再由《星球大战》暴风兵仪仗队员迎接 |
[07:28] | Do you think that might be jarring, | 你会不会觉得有点风格不搭 |
[07:30] | going from wholesome pioneers to space Nazis? | 从健康的拓荒者跳到太空纳粹 |
[07:35] | I see what you’re saying. | 我懂你意思了 |
[07:37] | You’re thinking that you should arrive | 你在想 你入场时应该乘坐 |
[07:39] | in a replica of Luke Skywalker’s landspeeder. | 仿制的《星球大战》卢克·天行者的陆行艇 |
[07:44] | It’s not what I’m thinking, | 我不是在想这个 |
[07:47] | and to save you the trouble for the future, | 顺便帮你省去以后的麻烦 |
[07:49] | it will never be what I’m thinking. | 我此生都不会有这想法 |
[07:53] | Well… if the ushers are so important to you, | 如果迎宾员对你那么重要 |
[07:56] | what if I propose a trade? | 那我们做笔交易如何 |
[07:57] | You may pick that, and I will decide, say, first dance. | 让你选迎宾员 而第一支舞就由我来决定 |
[08:02] | Great. Then the ushers will be… | 好极了 那迎宾员就由 |
[08:05] | my cousins dressed in frontier frock coats. | 我穿上拓荒者双排扣长外套的表妹们担当 |
[08:09] | And the first dance will be that we won’t have one. | 那第一支舞就 不跳了 |
[08:15] | All right. Then our… | 好吧 那我们的 |
[08:17] | second dance will be the first dance. | 第二支舞就变成第一支舞了 |
[08:21] | Unless we have no dance at all. | 我们取消跳舞环节就行啦 |
[08:23] | Ha-ha. | 呵呵 |
[08:26] | Well, if we’re changing things, | 如果要做出改变 |
[08:28] | then instead of throwing confetti, | 那我们不要扔彩纸屑 |
[08:32] | we’ll release butterflies. | 改成放蝴蝶吧 |
[08:33] | Airborne worms?! Have you lost your mind?! | 空中乱飞的虫子 你疯了吗 |
[08:37] | Well, if you’re going to do that, | 如果你要这么做 |
[08:39] | then I am changing the officiant to that | 我就把证婚人换成 |
[08:42] | husky Spider-Man that hangs out at the Chinese Theater. | 常在中国剧院出没的大只佬蜘蛛侠 |
[08:46] | Fine. Wedding toasts in Latin. | 行啊 婚礼祝酒词换成拉丁语的 |
[08:50] | Great. Vows in Klingon. | 好极了 婚誓用克林贡语说 |
[08:54] | Then I’m changing the flower girl to a dog. | 那我要把女花童换成狗 |
[08:58] | And guess what he’ll be scattering instead of petals! | 你猜这下他不撒花瓣 而是撒什么 |
[09:05] | Want to grab some lunch? | 想去吃午饭吗 |
[09:07] | You know what? I don’t think so. | 你猜怎么着 不去 |
[09:10] | Well, let me guess. You’re not eating | 我来猜猜看 你不吃饭 |
[09:12] | because the mean girls circled your chubby bits in marker? | 是因为刻薄女们用笔把你胖的部位圈出来了 |
[09:16] | No. That. That right there. That’s the reason. | 不 是这个 你刚才说的这个 这就是原因 |
[09:19] | You’re always making fun of me. | 你总是在取笑我 |
[09:20] | Oh, those are just jokes. | 那些都是玩笑话而已 |
[09:23] | It’s my way of saying that we’re friends, | 我用这种方式来表达我们是朋友 |
[09:25] | and it wouldn’t hurt you to drop a few! | 再说你减个几斤又不会死 |
[09:30] | See? No wonder I don’t have any confidence. | 看到没 难怪我没自信 |
[09:33] | Come on. You can’t blame that on me. | 不是吧 这怎么能怪在我头上 |
[09:35] | Why not? 15 years of constant ridicule. | 为什么不能 15年来你不断地奚落我 |
[09:39] | I-I think our relationship has become toxic. | 我觉得我们的关系已经变得有毒了 |
[09:42] | Uh, what are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[09:45] | I think you and I need to spend some time away from each other. | 我觉得我们需要分开一段时间 |
[09:50] | Look, I… I can see you’re upset, but… | 听着 我看得出你不开心 但是… |
[09:54] | I’m gonna need some ground rules. I mean, | 我需要知道一些基本规则 |
[09:58] | while we’re apart, can I see other needy Indian men? | 分开期间 我能否约其他缠人的印度男 |
[10:01] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[10:08] | What do you think will make the wedding worse for Amy: | 你们觉得哪个会毁掉艾米心中的婚礼 |
[10:12] | a cake made with salt instead of sugar… | 把结婚蛋糕从甜的改成咸的 |
[10:17] | …or a cake iced with congealed gravy? | 还是把蛋糕的糖霜改成凝固的肉汁 |
[10:23] | That is a trick question. | 这是陷阱答案 |
[10:24] | The answer is: you as the groom. | 正解是 你当新郎 |
[10:30] | Neither of them will be the actual cake. | 不会真的做刚才说的蛋糕 |
[10:32] | I’m just using it as a bargaining chip | 我只是用这个来要挟 |
[10:34] | to get Amy to agree to the whole wedding party getting rings | 逼艾米同意 让每个宾客都得到一枚戒指 |
[10:38] | and us getting one ring to rule them all. | 我们则得到一枚可以统治他们的至尊戒 |
[10:43] | I forget, which mental hospital are you guys registered at? | 我忘了 你俩是住在哪间精神病院来着 |
[10:48] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[10:49] | – Hello. – ?Hello. | -你们好啊 -好啊 |
[10:53] | Really? | 不是吧你 |
[10:54] | You’re not gonna sit here? | 你不坐这里吗 |
[10:56] | I’ll sit there as soon as you leave. | 等你走了 我就过去坐 |
[10:59] | You’re still on this? I said sorry. | 你还没气完吗 我道过歉了 |
[11:02] | Well, “sorry” doesn’t make up for years of emotional abuse. | 道歉也不能弥补多年来对我的精神虐待 |
[11:06] | Well, what’s it gonna take? | 那你要怎样才不气了 |
[11:08] | You want half my sandwich? | 我分半个三明治给你行吗 |
[11:13] | What is going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[11:15] | Raj is trying to blame me for his pathetic life. | 拉杰想把他可悲的人生怪到我头上 |
[11:19] | His life isn’t pathetic. | 他的生活才不可悲 |
[11:20] | He’s got that whole table to himself. | 他能独占一整张桌子不用跟别人分呢 |
[11:25] | One of us should go sit with Raj so he’s not alone. | 我俩应该有一个过去陪拉杰坐 |
[11:27] | But I’m not done telling you about my wedding revenge plans. | 但我还没说完我的婚礼复仇计划呢 |
[11:30] | You’re right. Go on. | 也对 继续说吧 |
[11:31] | Okay, well, first, I’m going to try | 好咧 首先我要尝试 |
[11:33] | to get Amy to trade with me for hors d’oeuvres… | 让艾米跟我换餐前冷盘的选择权 |
[11:39] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 太好了 你在家 |
[11:41] | I’ve decided on our centerpieces. | 我已经决定了餐桌中央的摆饰 |
[11:43] | I just hope your family isn’t allergic to asbestos. | 希望你的家人不会对石棉[有害]过敏 |
[11:47] | Sheldon, please stop. | 谢尔顿 拜托你住手吧 |
[11:49] | If we keep doing this, we’re gonna end up with a wedding | 再这样下去 到时的婚礼 |
[11:51] | that neither one of us will enjoy. | 我们两人都不会喜欢的 |
[11:55] | Are you saying you don’t want to get married? | 你意思是你不想结婚了吗 |
[11:57] | No, of course I do. | 不 我当然想结 |
[11:59] | But that seems to be the one thing we can agree on. | 但我们能意见一致的部分 也就仅此而已了 |
[12:02] | Maybe we should just get married at City Hall | 也许我们去市政厅登记一下就好了 |
[12:05] | and forget about everything else. | 不安排婚礼那些的了 |
[12:08] | City Hall, hmm. | 市政厅 |
[12:12] | I do like metal detectors | 我确实喜欢金属探测器 |
[12:15] | and the sound of permits being denied. | 和许可证被拒绝时的响声 |
[12:19] | Right. | 对啊 |
[12:20] | And if we’re not enjoying planning this wedding, | 如果我们根本不享受计划过程 |
[12:22] | then what’s the point? | 那办婚礼还有什么意义呢 |
[12:24] | Well, historically, a wedding was to let | 从历史上来讲 婚礼是为了 |
[12:25] | other potential suitors know that we’re unavailable. | 让其他潜在追求者知道 我们有主了 |
[12:28] | But I think matching T-shirts that say | 但我觉得上面印着 |
[12:30] | “hands off the merchandise” accomplish the same thing. | “眼看手勿动”的情侣装T恤也有这功能 |
[12:35] | So let’s pick a day and just go do it. | 我们就选个日子去登记吧 |
[12:41] | How ’bout tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[12:44] | R-Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:45] | That soon? | 这么快 |
[12:46] | Why wait? | 何必等呢 |
[12:48] | I mean, it’s not that I think we’re living in sin, | 我是不认为我们活在婚前同居的罪恶中啦 |
[12:50] | but I do like the idea that our next act of intimacy | 但我也想我们下次的亲密行为 |
[12:53] | will be a legal requirement. | 是受法律要求的 |
[12:57] | Tomorrow we’ll go downtown and get married. | 明天我们就去市中心登记结婚 |
[13:00] | Or we could go to Beverly Hills City Hall | 或者如果你想旅行结婚 |
[13:03] | if you want a destination wedding. | 我们可以去比弗利山庄的市政厅 |
[13:10] | Hey. You look good today. | 你今天很帅气 |
[13:12] | What happened? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[13:16] | Just tell me. I can take it. | 你就直说吧 我扛得住 |
[13:18] | Nothing. I felt bad about being mean to you, | 没什么 我觉得自己经常损你好坏 |
[13:20] | so I’m being nice. | 所以就想对你好点 |
[13:22] | Oh, okay. Sorry. I wasn’t ready for it. | 好吧 不好意思 刚才没准备好 |
[13:24] | Try again. | 再说一次 |
[13:25] | You look handsome. | 你看起来很帅 |
[13:26] | Nope, still freaking me out. | 不行 还是让我心慌慌 |
[13:29] | Hello, friends! | 亲们好啊 |
[13:31] | Hey, what’s going on with your hair? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[13:33] | Uh, nothing. I just decided to stop straightening it. | 没什么 只是决定不再拉直了 |
[13:36] | Wait, so you were making your hair look like that on purpose? | 等等 你之前发型居然是故意弄的吗 |
[13:40] | When I first moved to America, I wanted to fit in. | 我刚搬到美国时 想融入大家 |
[13:43] | And Howard’s hair was straight, | 而霍华德的头发是直的 |
[13:45] | and he was the coolest person I knew. | 当时他是我认识的最酷的人 |
[13:46] | Then you never saw any other people? | 之后你再没见过其他人类了吗 |
[13:50] | You know what, I-I don’t want to talk about Howard. | 其实 我不想提起霍华德了 |
[13:51] | I came here to celebrate! | 我是来庆祝的 |
[13:54] | Yeah. I went back to the planetarium and told them | 没错 我回去天文馆告诉他们 |
[13:56] | they were making a huge mistake, that I’d be perfect for the job. | 他们犯了天大的错 我非常适合这份工作 |
[13:59] | I was… I was charming, I was confident. | 我当时很讨人喜欢 自信满满 |
[14:02] | And they gave it to me. | 于是他们就要我了 |
[14:03] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[14:04] | Yeah, plus, it turns out the guy they hired | 还有就是 他们之前招聘的那个人 |
[14:06] | got busted at a sketchy massage parlor. | 做”保健”被抓了 |
[14:10] | Oh, so happy ending for you! | 这下你也是满足了 |
[14:12] | Oh, and for him. | 那人应该也”满足”了 |
[14:15] | Yeah, I was on my way to tell Howard, | 我本来要去告诉霍华德 |
[14:17] | and then I remembered I wasn’t speaking to him, | 然后想起来我和他吵架呢 |
[14:18] | so I came over here. | 所以就过来了 |
[14:19] | – Mm, don’t you think it’s time you two made up? ?- No. | -你不觉得你俩应该和好了吗 -才怪 |
[14:23] | No, actually. I don’t need his negative energy in my life right now. | 现在的我才不需要他的负能量 |
[14:27] | Standing up to him was-was hard, | 反抗他虽然不容易 |
[14:29] | but it made me realize that I can do anything. | 但这让我发现 我可以做到任何事 |
[14:32] | And, yeah, it’s a little sad, but, you know, | 虽然有一点小悲伤 但是 你懂的 |
[14:35] | life is all about… | 人生就是… |
[14:38] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:39] | I thought you were wrapping things up. | 我以为你差不多说完了 |
[14:46] | – Hey, Howard. ?- Hey. | -霍华德 -嗨 |
[14:47] | Where is everybody? | 其他人呢 |
[14:49] | I could ask you the same question. | 我可以问你同样的问题 |
[14:52] | Wow, this conversation got mean fast. | 这段对话立马就变刻薄了 |
[14:56] | Sorry. I’m just in a bad mood. | 抱歉 我现在心情不好 |
[14:59] | Yeah? What’s going on? | 是吗 怎么了 |
[15:00] | I had a falling out with Raj. | 我和拉杰吵架了 |
[15:03] | He said I make fun of him too much | 他说我太常取笑他 |
[15:04] | and it’s wrecked his confidence. | 打击坏了他的自信 |
[15:06] | Please, confidence is like red blood cells– | 拜托 自信心就像红血球一样 |
[15:09] | it’s nice if you got some, but you don’t need ’em. | 有当然好 但你并不需要它们 |
[15:13] | Yeah. I mean, your life’s a mess. | 对啊 你的人生也一团糟啊 |
[15:15] | I don’t see you blaming other people for it. | 我也没见你怪在别人头上 |
[15:18] | That’s right. I grew up in a loving, supportive household. | 是啊 我出生在一个充满爱和支持的家庭中 |
[15:23] | This is all on me. | 走到这步 只能怪我自己 |
[15:27] | Maybe I’ll just hang out here for a while. | 我还是自己先转转吧 |
[15:30] | Great. And you can make fun of me all you want. | 太好了 你也可以尽情地取笑我 |
[15:32] | No, that’s okay. | 不 还是算了 |
[15:33] | No, no, no. Go on. I can take it. | 不 不 没关系 我受得住 |
[15:35] | My feelings, like my extremities, | 我的感情 就和我的四肢一样 |
[15:38] | are basically numb. | 基本上是麻木的 |
[15:43] | Here’s your license. | 这是你们的证书 |
[15:44] | Now, if you wait over there, | 现在 你俩在这里等一下 |
[15:46] | we’ll call you when the officiant’s ready. | 等证婚人准备好了我就叫你们 |
[15:47] | Do we need a blood test? | 我们需要验血吗 |
[15:49] | No. | 不需要 |
[15:50] | Well, then, how will you know whether or not we have syphilis? | 这样的话你怎么知道我俩有没有梅毒呢 |
[15:56] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you don’t have that. | 我就大胆假设你没有吧 |
[16:02] | Okay, Sheldon, you officially exceeded the number of times | 谢尔顿 你已经正式用完了我能忍受 |
[16:05] | I hoped to hear the word “syphilis” on my wedding day. | 在大喜之日上听到”梅毒”这个词的次数了 |
[16:09] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 我真不敢相信我们要这么做了 |
[16:11] | I know. I’m getting married. | 我知道 我们要结婚了 |
[16:13] | The new Star Wars movie’s coming out. | 新的《星球大战》电影要上映了 |
[16:16] | We are really finishing this year strong. | 这个年末真是过得好精彩 |
[16:21] | Okay, but of the two of tho… | 好吧 但在这两者之中… |
[16:22] | You know, I’m not even gonna ask. I’m not gonna ask. | 算了 我不问 我不问 |
[16:29] | Are you sad we’re not having a big party? | 你会因为我们没有举办盛大婚礼而难过吗 |
[16:33] | I’m really not. | 我真的没有 |
[16:36] | I’m here with you. It’s perfect. | 我们一同在这里 已经很完美了 |
[16:43] | Cooper-Fowler? | 库珀-福勒 |
[16:44] | You’re up. | 该你们了 |
[16:47] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[16:49] | We’re about to walk in that door, Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler, | 我们即将作为库珀博士和福勒博士 走进去 |
[16:53] | and walk out as a married couple, | 等我们出来就是新婚燕尔的 |
[16:55] | Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler. | 库珀博士和福勒博士 |
[17:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:04] | I want to have a first dance with you. | 我想和你跳婚礼上的第一支舞 |
[17:07] | Right here? | 就在这儿吗 |
[17:08] | At our wedding. | 在我们的婚礼上 |
[17:11] | Th-This is our wedding. | 这就是我们的婚礼呀 |
[17:12] | No. | 不 |
[17:15] | I want a real wedding. | 我想要一场真的婚礼 |
[17:17] | Well… | 可是… |
[17:19] | Sheldon, it was just making us fight. | 谢尔顿 计划婚礼只会让我俩吵架 |
[17:21] | I know. But, Amy, | 我知道 艾米 可是 |
[17:24] | I never thought I’d want to marry anyone. | 我从未想过有一天会与人结婚 |
[17:26] | So the fact that I found you is astonishing. | 所以我能找到你简直就是奇迹了 |
[17:31] | It’s-it’s like finding dark matter, | 这就好比找到暗物质 |
[17:34] | except they’re looking for dark matter. | 不同的是 科学家是很认真在寻找暗物质 |
[17:36] | I wasn’t even looking for you. | 而我都没有在找你 |
[17:39] | S-So you’re even better than dark matter. | 所以你是比暗物质更美好的存在 |
[17:43] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[17:43] | Plus, plus, you interact with light, so I can see you. | 而且 而且你和光相互作用 所以我能看到你 |
[17:48] | And, also, you don’t account for the missing mass in the universe. | 另外 宇宙中那些消失的物质也跟你无关 |
[17:52] | – Oh, and… – Okay, I think you’re getting caught up | -还有… -我想你在我和暗物质的不同点上 |
[17:54] | on the ways I’m not like dark matter. | 陷入了死循环 |
[17:56] | Right. Sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[17:57] | But when you make a discovery like this, | 但当一个人有了如此重大的发现 |
[18:01] | you don’t just take it down to City Hall– | 他不该静悄悄地带它去市政厅 |
[18:03] | you tell the whole world. | 而是会站出来告诉全世界 |
[18:05] | And so I’ll say it in Latin or Klingon | 我会用拉丁文和克林贡语说一遍 |
[18:09] | or-or smoke signals, | 或者是用狼烟信号 |
[18:10] | if-if that’s not cultural appropriation. | 如果不会对原住民文化不敬的话 |
[18:12] | It is. | 会的 |
[18:13] | Okay, so not smoke signals. | 好吧 那就不用狼烟 |
[18:17] | But I want to do this right. | 但我想把这件事做好 |
[18:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:24] | Let’s go plan a wedding. | 那就让我们来计划一场婚礼吧 |
[18:35] | You know, we did get dressed up | 其实呢 我们都穿戴整齐 |
[18:36] | and come all the way to City Hall. | 而且大老远来到了市政厅了 |
[18:40] | What are you thinking? | 你想干什么 |
[18:41] | I have always wanted a permit to dispose of hazardous waste. | 人家一直想搞一张处置危险废弃物的许可证 |
[18:48] | Let’s do it. | 一起去吧 |
[18:55] | Do we know if there’s life in the methane plumes of Enceladus | 土卫二的甲烷大气中 或是木卫二的冰川下 |
[18:59] | or under the icy surface of Europa? | 是否有我们已知的生命存在呢 |
[19:02] | Come back on Tuesday for my next show to find out. | 我将在下周二的节目中揭晓 不见不散 |
[19:06] | Spoiler alert: we don’t. | 小小剧透 答案是没有 |
[19:10] | I’m Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali, | 我是拉杰什·库萨帕里博士 |
[19:12] | and thank you for taking a walk with me through the stars. | 感谢你和我一起漫步在星空中 |
[19:18] | Wow. I never knew science could be so interesting. | 我从来都不知道科学也能这么有趣呢 |
[19:22] | Hey, I talk to you about science all the time. | 我不是常有和你聊科学吗 |
[19:23] | Oh, you sure do, sweetie. | 对啊 小宝贝 |
[19:28] | Should we go congratulate him? | 我们应该过去祝贺他吗 |
[19:29] | I’ll do better than that– I’ll give him constructive criticism. | 我有更好的主意 我要给他提些建设性意见 |
[19:33] | Here’s some constructive criticism: don’t. | 我给你一个建设性意见 别提 |
[19:40] | – I’ll catch up with you guys. – ?Okay. | -我一会儿来找你们 -好的 |
[19:43] | – Raj, you were terrific! – Oh, thank you. I was so nervous, | -拉杰 你真是太厉害了 -谢谢 我好紧张 |
[19:46] | my armpits are like a swamp. | 我腋下湿得一塌糊涂 |
[19:47] | Oh, your hug just got downgraded to a high five. | 给你的拥抱正式降级为击掌了 |
[19:51] | Your palms are sweaty, too. | 你的手心也全是汗呀 |
[19:53] | What are you doing all the way in the back? | 你一个人在后面干什么呢 |
[19:56] | Hiding out. | 我躲在这里呢 |
[19:57] | I wasn’t sure if I was welcome. | 不知道他是否欢迎我来 |
[19:59] | This is ridiculous. You guys are best friends. | 别傻了 你们是死党 |
[20:02] | Of course he wants you here. | 他当然想你来了 |
[20:04] | You sure? He seems to be doing pretty well without me. | 你确定吗 没有我他一切也挺顺利的 |
[20:07] | Look, he was just stressed out. | 他当时只是烦到理智线断了 |
[20:09] | His life is not better without you. | 没有你 他的生活并没有变好 |
[20:11] | Come on. Come say hi. | 过来吧 来打个招呼 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:16] | Dr. Koothrappali, I just wanted to tell you that was amazing. | 库萨帕里博士 我只想为你刚才的表现点赞 |
[20:20] | – Uh, counterpoint… ?- To the car. | -我想反驳 -上车去了 |
[20:24] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[20:25] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[20:26] | Ooh, that went well. | 哎哟 我回答得不错 |
[20:27] | Ask me another. | 再问我一个 |
[20:30] | I think I’m just gonna go. | 我想我还是走吧 |
[20:34] | If there is life beneath the surface of these planets, | 如果那些星球的地表下真的有生命 |
[20:37] | how would we even detect it? | 我们怎样才能发现他们呢 |
[20:39] | Uh, that’s a complicated question. | 这是个非常复杂的问题 |
[20:41] | Let me start with a simpler one. | 那我先换一个简单的问题吧 |
[20:43] | Can I buy you a coffee? | 我能请你喝咖啡吗 |
[20:46] | A-Also a complicated question. | 这也是个复杂的问题 |
[20:48] | Because I want to say yes, but if I drink coffee this late, | 因为我想答应你 可如果我现在喝了咖啡 |
[20:50] | then I’ll be up all night. | 那今晚就别想睡了 |
[20:52] | Decaf, genius. | 脱因咖啡啊 天才 |
[20:54] | I would love to. | 我很愿意 |