Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Can we start the movie? 能开始放电影了吗
[00:04] Before Sheldon gets here? 在谢尔顿到之前就开始吗
[00:05] Last time we did that, he didn’t talk to us for a month. 我们上次这样 他足足一个月不跟我们说话
[00:09] So do it! 还不快放
[00:11] Hold on. Where is he? 等等嘛 他在哪呢
[00:12] Well, according to his text, he was on the second floor, 根据他的短信 他刚才到二楼了
[00:16] then he stopped to tie his shoe. 但他得停下绑鞋带
[00:20] All tied, and… 绑好了 准备…
[00:23] – Hello! – ?Hi. -大家安安 -我们回来啦
[00:24] Sorry we’re late. 抱歉我们迟到了
[00:25] Amy took forever tying my shoe. 艾米绑我鞋带的速度慢死了
[00:29] All right! 好的
[00:30] Who’s excited to see a documentary? 是谁对看纪录片感到很兴奋啊
[00:33] Oh, I know this one. 这题我会
[00:33] Nobody ever. 从来没人
[00:35] Hey! This one’s going to be great. 别这样 这部绝对会很赞
[00:37] This is about the rivalry 这部是在讲
[00:38] between a cool renegade scientist, Nikola Tesla, 离经叛道酷炫科学家尼古拉·特斯拉
[00:41] and his arch-nemesis, Thomas Edison. 与宿敌托马斯·爱迪生之间的仇恨
[00:43] It’s the greatest scientific feud of all time. 这是科学界最赞的一段宿怨
[00:45] I mean, you can forget about Leibniz and Newton. 莱布尼茨跟牛顿之间的血海深仇都可以忘了
[00:45] 都曾独立发明微积分 为谁先发明有过剧烈争执 莱布尼茨的微积分数学符号被更广泛地使用
[00:48] Done. 已忘
[00:49] So, Tesla’s the one that invented the electric car? 特斯拉是发明电动汽车的人吗
[00:55] No, Penny. 佩妮 不是的
[00:56] No, the car is just named after him. 那牌子的车只是以他的名字命名而已
[00:59] Okay, you don’t have to be so smug about it. 行行行 你也不需要拽成这样吧
[01:00] You know, you went to see that movie It 你去看恐怖片《小丑回魂》
[01:02] because you thought it was about scary I.T. guys. 还是因为你以为电影是讲恐怖程序员呢
[01:07] Tesla was a genius who invented our electrical grid. 特斯拉是发明了我们的输电网络的天才
[01:10] Edison just wanted to get rich and famous. 而爱迪生只是想捞钱与博名气
[01:12] Didn’t he invent the lightbulb? 他不是发明了灯泡吗
[01:13] That’s what he wants you to think. 他就想你这么以为
[01:15] But without the foundational work of Ebenezer Kinnersley, 但如果没有埃柏奈泽·肯纳斯理
[01:17] Warren de la Rue and James Bowman Lindsay, 沃伦·德拉鲁与詹姆士·鲍曼·琳赛打下的基础
[01:20] you wouldn’t know Edison any more than you know 你对爱迪生的认识并不会多过你对
[01:22] Ebenezer Kinnersley, Warren de la Rue 埃柏奈泽·肯纳斯理 沃伦·德拉鲁
[01:24] or James Bowman Lindsay. 或詹姆士·鲍曼·琳赛的认识
[01:26] Isn’t he sexy all fired up? 他燃起来时是不是特性感
[01:29] He really gets my current alternating, 跟他之间的交流 电到了我
[01:31] if you know what I mean. 懂我的哏吗
[01:34] Edison was kind of a publicity hog and a bully. 爱迪生就是个沽名钓誉的恶霸
[01:36] Yeah, he electrocuted an elephant named Topsy 他电死一只名为托普西的大象
[01:36] 爱迪生为了将特斯拉的交流电与恐怖做连结 用交流电电死了这只因伤人被判死刑的大象
[01:39] just to make himself famous. 就为了让自己出名
[01:40] If I had an elephant named Topsy, 如果我有一只叫托普西的大象
[01:41] he would want for nothing. 我会让它生活优渥 衣食无忧
[01:44] Also, he’d be named Jumbo. 还有 他的名字会叫小飞象
[01:47] And worse than that, Edison filmed the first on-screen kiss, 更差的是 史上首个接吻影片是爱迪生录的
[01:50] so he’s basically a pornographer. 他基本上就是个拍黄片的
[01:54] Although every time I put that in Wikipedia, 不过每次我想把这话加进维基百科
[01:56] someone takes it out. 都会被别人删掉
[02:00] Is your current still alternating? 你现在还电气满满吗
[02:02] We’re lucky there aren’t any elephants in here. 幸好这里没有大象 否则…
[02:31] You know, that documentary last night was actually 昨晚那部纪录片
[02:33] – better than I thought it would be. – ?Really? -其实比我想象中要好看呢 -真的吗
[02:36] Should’ve been about Samuel Morse 就那影片的结尾方式[电报]
[02:37] the way they telegraphed that ending. 按理说应该讲萨缪尔·摩尔斯才对
[02:40] I already pretended to laugh at that joke once. 我已经为这笑话假笑过一次了
[02:42] Do I have to do it again? 我们一定得再来一次吗
[02:45] Yeah, I’d appreciate it. 你能配合就再好不过了
[02:47] Samuel Morse. You kill me. 萨缪尔·摩尔斯 要被你笑死了
[02:52] Leonard, can you drive me to work? 莱纳德 你能开车带我去上班吗
[02:54] Yeah, sure. Oh, hey, the guys and I 可以啊 对了 我们几个
[02:56] were talking about going to see the Tesla coil 说到晚一点要去格里斐斯天文台
[02:58] at the observatory later on, if you want to join. 看特斯拉线圈 要不要一起来
[03:00] Oh, I’m sorry, I can’t. I’m busy. 抱歉去不了 我有事
[03:03] – Why? What are you doing? – Leonard, what are you doing? -怎么了 你要干嘛 -莱纳德 你才要干嘛
[03:05] He said he can’t go. Make a sad face, move on. 他说他去不了 摆出哭哭脸就完事了
[03:09] It’s fine. 没关系
[03:10] I couldn’t tell you even if I wanted to. 我就是想告诉你也不行
[03:12] – What does that mean? – ?Leonard! -这话什么意思 -莱纳德
[03:13] Sad face, sad face. 哭哭脸 哭哭脸
[03:16] I mean, I would like to, but I just can’t, you know, 我很乐意说 但我不行 你懂的
[03:18] because it’s classified and top secret. 因为这是最高机密
[03:21] Hold on, are you still working for the military? 等等 你还在为军方工作吗
[03:23] I’m so glad you figured that out! 你想出来真是太好了
[03:24] It was killing me keeping it a secret! 保密真是要把我给憋死了
[03:27] I thought they fired you guys. 他们不是炒了你们吗
[03:28] They did, but then they hired me back. 是啊 但是他们又重新雇了我
[03:31] Well, you better not be working on our project, 你最好不是在弄我们之前的项目
[03:33] because we’re a team. 因为我们可是团队
[03:34] Leonard, there is no “I” in team. 莱纳德 “团队”两字里无”我”
[03:37] However, there is an “I” in 但是”我为军方干活
[03:39] “I’m working with the military and you’re not.” 而你机会被我剥夺喔”这句里就有”我”
[03:42] There’s five of them, in fact. 其实有五个发音带”呜哦”的字呢
[03:49] I got a big surprise for you. 我有个大惊喜给你
[03:51] Is it pie and ice cream? 是派跟冰激凌吗
[03:54] Wow, did I oversell it. 看来我是牛皮吹大了
[03:56] It’s Raj and Ruchi! 是拉杰跟如琪
[03:59] – Hello. – Hey. Hi. -你好啊 -我们来啦
[04:00] Hey, what are you two doing here? 你们两个怎么来啦
[04:02] We won’t stay long. 不会打扰你太久
[04:03] I just wanted to drop something off 我就是来送给你
[04:05] from me and the girls at work. 我跟公司姑娘们送你的小礼物
[04:06] None of the girls at work like me enough to get me a gift. 公司的姑娘们没人喜欢我到愿意送我礼物
[04:09] Okay, so you’ll know why everyone at the office 那这样你就能理解为什么办公室里
[04:11] has the same handwriting. 所有人都是同样的笔迹了
[04:14] I really appreciate the thought, 很谢谢这份心意
[04:15] but it’s not necessary. I’ll be back soon. 但不用这么客气 我很快能重回岗位
[04:18] Don’t worry about work. You take all the time you need. 不用担心工作 你需要休息多久就多久
[04:20] Yeah, just turn off your brain 对啊 就关闭你的大脑
[04:22] and let your uterus do its magic. 让你的子宫施展它的魔法就行
[04:27] It’s the star of the show now. 它现在是这场表演的主角了
[04:30] Okay, wasn’t sure how long I should let you guys stay. 好了 本来不知道该让你们待多久
[04:33] Now I know! Get out! 现在知道了 出去
[04:35] Good to see you. You look amazing. 很高兴看到你 你看起来气色很好
[04:37] Thanks for coming! 谢谢你们来探望我
[04:40] That bitch. 这臭三八
[04:44] Oh, come on, he means well. 别这样 拉杰也是一番好意
[04:45] He’s just trying to impress his girlfriend. 他也就是想让女朋友觉得他人好
[04:48] I’m talking about Ruchi. 我是在骂如琪
[04:50] She’s after my job. 她想抢我饭碗
[04:52] Why do you think she said, “Take all the time you need”? 不然她干嘛说”你需要休息多久就多久”
[04:55] Because she was being nice? 因为她人好啊
[04:57] No, she’s trying to steal my projects while I’m at home 才不是 她想趁我在家陪傻逼家人
[05:00] taking care of this useless plant and my dumb family. 养这破盆栽时 抢走我的项目
[05:06] I’m only saying this because I love you 我说这话是因为我爱你
[05:08] and because you can’t reach me from that bed, 而且你从床上那里打不到我
[05:10] but you sound a little crazy. 但你听起来有点神经质
[05:13] I love you, too, but I could fling this card in your eye 我也爱你 但我也可以把这卡片当成
[05:15] like a ninja throwing star. 忍者手里剑来射爆你狗眼
[05:19] I don’t believe you. 我才不信你
[05:26] Why would the military want Sheldon? 为什么军方会要谢尔顿啊
[05:28] I don’t know. Target practice? 我不知道啊 让他当靶子吗
[05:32] Well, he better not be working on our guidance system. 他最好不是在搞我们的导向系统
[05:35] That was my idea. 那可是我的点子
[05:36] Why don’t we call Colonel Williams 我打给威廉姆斯上校
[05:37] and find out what’s going on. 问问到底是什么情况吧
[05:39] Great. I want answers and he’d better give them to us. 很好 老子想要真相 他最好乖乖回答
[05:44] Hello, gentlemen. 两位好
[05:45] Hi, sir. Um, Leonard has a question. 长官 莱纳德有问题问你
[05:51] Hey, is Sheldon working on our project again? 谢尔顿是不是又在做我们之前的项目
[05:54] Did he say that? 他这么说了吗
[05:55] No, he wouldn’t tell us. 没 他不愿意告诉我们
[05:57] Huh. So he can keep his mouth shut. 原来他是能闭上嘴巴的
[06:01] How do I get him to do that? 那我该怎么做才能让他闭嘴呢
[06:04] Is he working on our guidance system or not? 他到底有没有在做我们的导向系统项目
[06:07] Dr. Cooper contacted us with an idea on how to modify 库珀博士联系了我们 说到了一个
[06:10] your technology into a communication system, 修改你们的技术 来把它变成通信系统的点子
[06:13] and it seemed interesting. 而这点子听起来不错
[06:14] But our team developed that technology. 但这技术是我们团队开发出来的
[06:18] And he was your team leader. 而他是你们团队的领导
[06:19] Well, who said he was team leader? 谁说他是负责人了
[06:21] He did. 他说的
[06:23] And I like that kind of “take charge” attitude. 我喜欢那种”掌控大局”的态度
[06:26] We can have “take charge” attitudes. 我们也可以有”掌控大局”的态度啊
[06:28] Then why didn’t either of you ask to be team leader? 那你俩怎么都没提出要当小组负责人呢
[06:31] We didn’t want to step on anyone’s toes. 我们不想冒犯到其他人
[06:34] Yeah, so we were just waiting for you to 对 我们在等你告诉我们
[06:36] tell us who you thought– Okay, I hear it. 你认为谁… 好吧 我听出来了
[06:41] – Are we done? – No, no. -说完了吗 -还没
[06:43] I am taking charge right now and telling you 我现在就要掌控大局 告诉你
[06:46] that it is not okay with us if… 我们很不满意你…
[06:48] Okay, bye. 好吧 拜
[06:53] Hey. I just got your text. Everything okay? 我刚收到你的短信 没出什么事吧
[06:56] Yeah, there’s just something I need to ask you. 没事 只是有一件事想问你
[06:59] Oh, Bernie, I’d be thrilled. 妮妮 我会高兴死的
[07:01] It’s not be my birth coach. 不是要叫你当我的生育指导
[07:04] Okay, that hurts, but luckily I know how to breathe through it. 伤心了 但幸好我懂如何调整呼吸撑过去
[07:12] I need you to find out if Ruchi’s trying to steal 我要你查出 如琪是否想趁我卧床休养时
[07:14] my projects at work while I’m on bed rest. 抢走我的研究项目
[07:16] She’s not that kind of a person. 她不是那种人
[07:19] She’s-she’s generous and charitable. 她慷慨大方 乐善好施
[07:21] You’re just saying that ’cause she’s sleeping with you. 你这么说纯粹是因为她愿意跟你睡
[07:24] Yes, that’s my favorite charity. 对啊 这是我最喜欢的善举
[07:27] I know I sound paranoid, but I’m feeling really vulnerable. 我知道感觉很多疑 但我真的感到很脆弱
[07:31] If there’s anything you could find out, it’d be great. 要是你能查出点消息 那就太好了
[07:34] And if she is up to anything, what are you gonna do? 如果她真的有企图 你打算怎么做
[07:38] Nothing. 什么都不做
[07:39] I’ll just calmly talk to her and explain 我只会平静地跟她解释
[07:41] there are certain boundaries that need to be respected. 做人要懂得尊重界线
[07:43] It’s really for the benefit of everyone at the company. 这都是为了公司里的大家好
[07:49] Uh, okay, what you’re saying sounds nice, 你的语气听起来很平和
[07:53] but the way you’re saying it 但你说话的语气
[07:54] is causing my testicles to take cover in my abdomen. 让我的蛋蛋都吓得缩进小腹了
[08:00] What do you want to watch? 你想看什么
[08:02] Oh, why don’t you pick. 你来选吧
[08:04] Okay, how about comedy? 好啊 喜剧怎么样
[08:06] Eh, I already laughed today. 我今天已经笑过了
[08:09] I know. It was when I stubbed my toe. 我知道 在我踢到脚趾头的时候
[08:13] Still funny. 还是很好笑
[08:16] Drama? 剧情片呢
[08:16] Nah, I’ve already seen someone cry today. 不了 我今天已经看过别人哭了
[08:19] It really hurt, Sheldon! 当时真的很疼 谢尔顿
[08:24] We talked to Colonel Williams. 我们和威廉姆斯上校谈过了
[08:25] He told us everything. 他全都告诉我们了
[08:26] I’m sorry, can we do this another time? 不好意思 能不能改天再说这个
[08:28] Amy’s just about to realize she wants to watch a Hulk marathon. 艾米快要意识到她想看浩克系列电影啦
[08:33] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[08:34] Sheldon went to the Air Force behind our backs. 谢尔顿背着我们偷偷去找空军
[08:37] I did nothing of the sort. 我才没做这种事
[08:38] I had an idea 我有个想法
[08:40] for a neutrino-based communication system, 一种基于微中子的通讯系统
[08:42] I presented it to them, and they were interested. 我告诉了他们 他们很感兴趣
[08:44] But y-your communication system 但你的通讯系统
[08:46] was based on our guidance system. 是根据我们的导向系统制造的
[08:48] And sonar is based on bats. 声呐也是根据蝙蝠制造的
[08:50] You don’t see them hanging upside down 你也没见它们倒挂在
[08:52] in a patent attorney’s office. 专利律师的办公室里啊
[08:55] You know what, you like to think that you’re just like Tesla, 你知道吗 你喜欢把自己比作特斯拉
[08:57] but the truth is you’re exactly like Edison. 但事实就是 你跟爱迪生一模一样
[09:00] You take that back. 收回这句话
[09:01] No, he’s right. 不 他说得对
[09:03] You are a bully, a credit hog and a self-promoter. 你就是个爱抢功劳 自我吹捧的恶霸
[09:07] And if anyone around here is like Tesla, it’s us. 要说这里真有谁像特斯拉 那也是我们
[09:13] Yeah. 就是啊
[09:18] Can you believe they said I was just like Edison? 你敢相信他们说我跟爱迪生一模一样吗
[09:21] Yeah, and in front of a lady, no less. 而且还当着一位淑女的面
[09:24] Well, you are building on their work 你确实是在他们的研究基础上继续发展
[09:26] and taking the credit for it. 还把功劳揽上身
[09:28] That’s a classic Edison move. 这是典型爱迪生会干的事
[09:30] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[09:31] Well, if I’m Edison and you love me, 如果我是爱迪生 而你爱我
[09:33] then what does that say about you? 那这说明你又是什么人呢
[09:35] I honestly don’t know. 老实说 我真的不知道
[09:38] Okay. 好吧
[09:39] Well, I have to Google some stuff about Mrs. Edison. 我得上网去查查爱迪生太太了
[09:41] I’ll be right back. 我去去就回
[09:47] You know whose fault this is? 你知道这是谁的错吗
[09:49] I do. 我知道
[09:50] Yours. 你的错
[09:51] No, my mother’s. 不 是我妈的
[09:53] “Go make friends, Sheldon.” “去交朋友吧 谢尔顿”
[09:57] What happens? 结果呢
[09:58] 20 years later, they call me names. 20年后 他们给我起绰号骂我
[10:01] I don’t think what they called you is the point here. 我觉得他们叫你什么不是重点
[10:04] Oh, yeah? How would you feel 是吗 那要是我用你不喜欢的
[10:06] if I called you the name of a neuroscientist you didn’t like? 神经系统科学家的名字来叫你 你会作何感想
[10:09] Do you know the name of any neuroscientist? 你知道任何神经系统科学家的名字吗
[10:12] Of course. 当然了
[10:13] Not me? 除了我之外
[10:16] Then no. 那就没了
[10:19] Do you think they’re right, Amy? 你觉得他们是对的吗 艾米
[10:22] Do you think I’m like Edison? 你觉得我像爱迪生一样吗
[10:26] Sheldon, I don’t think you’re upset 谢尔顿 我觉得你不开心
[10:28] because of what kind of scientist they said you’re like. 不是因为他们说你像哪种科学家
[10:32] I think you’re upset because 而是因为
[10:33] your friend’s feelings got hurt. 你的朋友们内心受伤了
[10:37] You’re right. 你说得对
[10:38] I care too much about other people’s feelings. 我太在乎别人的感受了
[10:43] It’s always been my fatal flaw. 这向来是我的致命弱点
[10:47] Sheldon, I don’t think… 谢尔顿 我觉得不…
[10:48] No, no, not now, Amy. I’m growing as a person. 先别说话 艾米 我正在成长呢
[10:54] Ah, that was fun. 刚才真爽
[10:56] Put her there, buddy. 伸出你的小拳拳
[11:00] I am not fist bumping you after we have sex. 我才不要跟你睡完后击拳庆祝呢
[11:03] You’re the one who wanted to keep things casual. 是你说想保持玩玩的关系
[11:05] There’s a difference between casual and weird. 玩玩和怪异是有区别的
[11:08] Not the way I do it. 对我来说没有
[11:12] So, um… how was, how was your day? 你今天过得怎么样
[11:16] Like, how’s-how’s work? 工作顺利吗
[11:18] Oh, great. 很好
[11:19] With Bernadette gone, 伯纳黛特走了之后
[11:20] I’m getting to handle all her projects. 她的项目都由我负责了
[11:23] Well, she’s-she’s not gone. 她不是走了
[11:25] She’ll be back soon. 她很快会回来
[11:27] Not too soon, let’s hope. 但愿不会太快
[11:31] So it turns out Ruchi is totally 原来如琪真的想
[11:33] trying to take over Bernadette’s projects. 抢走伯纳黛特的项目
[11:35] Wow, she just told you that out of the blue? 她就突然告诉你了吗
[11:37] Yeah, yeah, we had just made love. 是啊 我们当时刚做完爱
[11:38] It was so beautiful. 画面太美
[11:41] Our caramel-colored bodies 我俩焦糖色的胴体
[11:43] were entwined like erotic taffy… 像色情的太妃糖般交缠在一起
[11:45] Get to the point! 说重点
[11:48] Uh, sorry, uh, yeah. 抱歉
[11:49] I-I asked her about work, and she just admitted 我问起她的工作 她就承认了
[11:52] she has her eyes on Bernadette’s projects. 她在觊觎伯纳黛特的项目
[11:54] Can’t believe she would take advantage 真不敢相信她会这样
[11:55] of a pregnant lady like that. 占一个孕妇的便宜
[11:56] So what did you do? 那你做了什么
[11:57] What do you think I did? 你说呢
[11:59] I made small talk for 20 minutes and had sex again. 我跟她闲聊了20分钟后又再打了一炮
[12:03] You have to say something to Bernie. 你一定要告诉妮妮
[12:04] I don’t know. If I do that, she’s gonna confront Ruchi, 我不确定 要是我告诉她 她一定会质问如琪
[12:07] and then Ruchi’s gonna stop sleeping with me. 如琪就不会再跟我打炮了
[12:08] Raj, you can’t go on sleeping with a woman 拉杰 你不能继续睡一个
[12:10] who’s trying to screw over your friend. 想搞死你朋友的女人
[12:13] Can’t or must? 不能睡还是必须睡
[12:18] You know, that guidance system was my idea. 那个导向系统是我的点子
[12:20] You figured out how to make it work. 是你想通了该如何实现
[12:21] We didn’t even need Sheldon. 我们根本就不需要谢尔顿
[12:23] Let’s not forget your idea was based on my theory. 别忘了你的点子是建立在我的理论上的
[12:25] Hey, we’re bagging on Sheldon here! Focus! 我们正在骂谢尔顿呢 别内讧
[12:31] I guess it was pretty smart using our quantum technology 他能想到用我们的量子技术
[12:33] as the basis for a communication system. 作为通信系统的基础 还是挺聪明的
[12:35] Be even better if he swapped out the helium for xenon. 如果他把氦替换为氙 效果会更好
[12:38] Ooh. So instead of having to keep it at negative 271 degrees, 那样就不需要将温度保持在零下271度
[12:42] you’d only have to keep it at negative 108. 而是零下108度就行了
[12:44] It would be way more efficient. 这样就更高效了
[12:45] And xenon has a bigger nucleus, 氙有更大的核
[12:47] so coherence would make it an easier signal to see. 其相干性会让它的成为更易发现的信号
[12:50] You’re brilliant! 你真是天才
[12:51] We should tell Sheldon. 我们应该告诉谢尔顿
[12:52] You’re an idiot! 你真是蠢材
[12:55] We don’t tell Sheldon. 我们才不要告诉谢尔顿
[12:56] We go to the military behind his back 我们背着他偷偷联系军队
[12:58] and we screw him like he screwed us. 就像他背叛我们一样背叛他
[12:59] All right, you’re right, you’re right, we don’t need him. 你是对的 你是对的 我们不需要他
[13:01] We can do this all on our own. 我们可以自己来
[13:02] – Do you think you can do the math? – No. -其中的运算你能行吗 -不行
[13:06] But if someone else does it, 但如果其他人算出来了
[13:08] I can double check the crap out of it. 我绝对能狠狠验算一遍
[13:13] I want you to know, I did what you asked. 我想告诉你 我按你的吩咐去做了
[13:15] I talked to Ruchi and found out what’s going on at work. 我和如琪聊了工作上的事
[13:18] So is she trying to steal my projects? 所以她是试图想偷走我的项目吗
[13:20] No, not trying to, sounds like it’s a done deal. 不 不是试图 是差不多已经得到了
[13:22] Here, have a brownie. 来 吃块巧克力蛋糕吧
[13:25] I’m gonna kill her. 我要杀了她
[13:26] Okay, don’t take this out on Ruchi. 好啦 不要记恨如琪
[13:28] Is she trying to take your job? Yes. 她是想偷走你的工作吗 是的
[13:30] Is she parking in your space? Yes. 她的车是停在你的车位吗 是的
[13:31] Did she get a laugh at a meeting yesterday 她在昨天的会议上取笑
[13:33] by calling you “Pregnadette”? Big one. 你是”博纳带球” 好笑吗 笑成一片
[13:37] But you would’ve done the exact same thing, and you know it. 但你也会和她做同样的事 你自己清楚
[13:40] I never would’ve undermined a coworker. 我才不会在同事背后捅刀呢
[13:42] What? Oh, please. Wh-What about that guy Eric, 什么 少来 还记得那个艾瑞克吗
[13:45] who you told it was “Bring Your Cat to Work Day” 你明明知道老板有哮喘
[13:47] when you knew your boss had asthma? 还故意骗他说有”带猫上班日”
[13:51] That was just a hilarious prank 我只是想捉弄他
[13:53] that ended with me getting a corner office. 谁知道我因此得到了大间的办公室呢
[13:57] All I’m saying is before you attack Ruchi, 我想说的是在你攻击如琪之前
[13:59] maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror, 也许你应该在镜子里好好看看自己
[14:02] because you know what you’ll see– 因为你会看到
[14:03] apart from radiant skin and luxuriously thick hair? 除了你闪亮的皮肤和奢华浓密的金发之外
[14:06] Hypocrisy! 有一个虚伪小人
[14:13] It is thick. 确实浓密
[14:17] So what do you think? Can you make it work? 你觉得如何 你能算出来吗
[14:19] Uh, I just need to use the cross section 我只需要用横截面
[14:22] to calculate the probability of the interaction. 算出相互作用的概率
[14:24] Can we help? 我们能帮忙吗
[14:26] Yes. 可以
[14:27] Why don’t you run get me a can of Pringles. 帮忙我去买一罐品客薯片吧
[14:32] Leonard, I was– 莱纳德 我…
[14:33] What’s Kripke doing here? 克里普奇在这里干什么
[14:34] Oh, he’s just helping us develop a better, more efficient 他正在帮我们开发一种更好 更高效的
[14:37] neutrino comm system that we’re gonna pitch to the military, 中微子通讯系统 我们就能联系军队
[14:40] making yours obsolete. 彻底打垮你
[14:41] Yeah, Leonard thought of it. 没错 是莱纳德想出来的
[14:42] – It’s genius. – ?Oh, thanks. -非常聪明 -谢谢
[14:43] You see, instead of using liquid helium… 我没有用液氦而是用…
[14:45] – Good God, man, shut up! – Right, sorry. -妈呀 快闭嘴 -对不起
[14:50] You didn’t tell me we were doing this just to stick it to Sheldon. 你没说算这个是为了整治谢尔顿呀
[14:53] Oh, well… 那个…
[14:54] I messing with you. This sundae just got a cherry on top! 逗你玩呢 这不是锦上添花吗
[15:00] Fine. Good luck to you. 好吧 祝你们好运
[15:02] The military is already interested in my system, 军方已经对我的系统感兴趣了
[15:04] and my math is worked out. 我的运算也都完成了
[15:05] His still has a big gap in it. 他的运算中还有一个大空白
[15:08] Where? 在哪里
[15:10] There. 就这儿
[15:15] Can I ask you a question? ? 我可以问一个问题吗
[15:17] Does a drug still count as an antidepressant 如果一种药的头号副作用是让人不停地哭
[15:20] if its number one side effect is uncontrollable weeping? 它还能算是抗抑郁剂吗
[15:25] I don’t know. I always feel better after a good cry. 不知道 反正我每次哭完都觉得好爽
[15:29] I’ve been trying to ask Bernadette, 我一直想问问博纳黛特的意见
[15:30] but she’s not answering any of my texts. 但她完全不回我的短信
[15:32] Yeah, uh, listen, I think she might be a little threatened by you, you know, 听着 我觉得她有点被你威胁到了
[15:37] because you can tie your own shoes and laugh without peeing. 因为你能系自己的鞋带 大笑时不会漏尿
[15:40] Did she say something to you? 她对你说什么了吗
[15:42] No. 没有
[15:43] I mean, well, kind of. 好吧 说了一点
[15:45] But it’s okay. She’s just hormonal. 不过没事的 她是荷尔蒙作祟
[15:47] And, you know, don’t worry, I stood up for you. 你也别担心 我为你说话了
[15:49] I don’t need you to stand up for me. 我才不需要你为我说话呢
[15:51] You’re not my boyfriend. 你又不是我男朋友
[15:53] Look, I care about you, 我很关心你
[15:55] and you can say that this doesn’t mean anything, 你可以说这一切不代表什么
[15:57] but the truth is we’re in a relationship, okay? 但事实上我俩算是在交往中
[16:00] And you’re gonna have to figure out some way to deal with it. 总有一天你得想出办法面对这事
[16:03] I can’t believe she dumped me. 真不敢相信她居然把我甩了
[16:07] This is tough for me, ’cause I can. 好难回答 因为我完全能相信啊
[16:14] Sorry things worked out like that. 很遗憾事情最后变成这样
[16:17] Because I’m in pain or because you don’t have a spy anymore? 因为我痛苦分手 还是因为你失去了一个间谍
[16:21] Let’s just leave it at “I’m sorry.” 你知道我很遗憾就够了
[16:22] You’re already sad. 你已经够伤心了
[16:27] Based on Kripke’s calculations, 根据克里普奇的计算
[16:29] I think this is gonna work. 我们应该能成功
[16:30] Maybe we should pitch it to Colonel Williams today. 也许我们应该今天去跟威廉上校说说
[16:32] Why limit ourselves to the U.S. Military? 干嘛把自己局限于美国军队呢
[16:35] I bet there’s a lot of other places we could take this. 肯定还有很多人想要我们的项目呢
[16:37] Without committing criminal espionage? 我是说不会被当成间谍抓起来的那种
[16:39] You know, it’s easy to shoot an idea down, Leonard. 打击别人的想法不要钱是吧 莱纳德
[16:43] Well, I suppose congratulations are in order. 我想我应该恭喜两位了
[16:47] You set out to destroy me, and you achieved your goal. 你们想打击我 你们成功了
[16:50] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[16:51] The military canceled my project, 军队取消了我的项目
[16:53] because they’re going with yours. 因为他们要和你们合作了
[16:54] That’s impossible. We haven’t even pitched it yet. 不可能 我们根本还没联系呢
[16:57] Well, Colonel Williams said another team at Caltech 威廉上校告诉我加州理工的另一个团队
[17:00] came up with a more efficient neutrino comm system. 开发出了更高效的中微子通讯系统
[17:02] Damn it! 我去
[17:05] Excuse us. 我们离开一下
[17:07] Kripke. 克里普奇
[17:10] What’s up, fellas? 怎么了 各位
[17:10] Did you screw us over? 你背叛了我们吗
[17:12] Ooh, I can’t tell you that. 哇 我可不能告诉你
[17:14] It’s classified. 这是机密
[17:21] Why did you tell Barry Kripke your idea? 你们干嘛把点子告诉巴里·克里普奇
[17:24] This is all your fault. 这都怪你俩
[17:25] No, it’s your fault. 不 是你的错
[17:27] If you would’ve come to us in the beginning, 如果你一开始就和我们联手
[17:28] none of this would’ve happened. 这些烂事就不会发生了
[17:29] Well, if it helps, you all behaved terribly 如果能安慰到你们的话 你们都做错了
[17:31] and you deserve what you got. 你们自食恶果完全活该
[17:33] Well, that doesn’t help at all. 完全没有好吗
[17:36] You know, sometimes your social skills are very poor. 有时候你的社交技巧真是令人发指
[17:41] Can’t believe we let Kripke use us like that. 真不敢相信我们被克里普奇利用了
[17:44] You know, maybe you’re all more like the guy 也许你们都更像那个
[17:46] who didn’t invent the electric car 电动汽车以他为名却不是他发明的家伙
[17:49] and less like the guy who didn’t invent the lightbulb. 而不像那个其实没发明灯泡的家伙吧
[17:57] She’s right. Maybe we’re all a bunch of Teslas after all. 她说得对 也许我们全都是特斯拉
[18:01] Didn’t Tesla die penniless, forgotten and insane? 特斯拉最后不是默默无闻地死于贫穷和癫狂吗
[18:04] You may have a point about her social skills. 你对她社交技巧的评价太到位了
[18:08] He wasn’t insane. 他才没有发疯
[18:10] He did fall in love with a pigeon. 他的确有爱上了一只鸽子
[18:12] Well, if we’re gonna call Tesla crazy 如果特斯拉喜欢小小丑丑的东西
[18:14] for loving something small and unappealing, 就要被说成是疯子的话
[18:16] might as well put Penny in a padded cell right now. 不如马上把佩妮关进疯人院吧
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme