Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Uh, one dumpling left. Who wants it? 还剩一个饺子 谁要吃
[00:06] Maybe you should offer it to the pregnant lady. 或许你该让给怀孕的那位女士
[00:09] And that would be… 那位女士是…
[00:14] Me, Sheldon. 我啊 谢尔顿
[00:14] I’m obviously pregnant. 我孕相多明显啊
[00:16] Well, you never said it to my face. 因为你还没当面跟我说过
[00:18] And the last time I assumed a woman was pregnant, 而我上一次想当然地认定一名女士怀孕时
[00:20] it did not go over well. 结果还挺糟糕的
[00:21] Yeah, I’m still mad at you. 没错 我还在生你气呢
[00:25] You were drinking water instead of wine. 你这酒鬼当时居然在喝白开水
[00:27] What was I supposed to think? 我这么想能怪我吗
[00:30] Sheldon’s right. 谢尔顿说得对
[00:31] I would never ask a woman if she was pregnant, 我永远不会问一个女士是不是怀孕
[00:33] unless she tells me or I see a human being 除非是她告诉我 或是我看到有人类
[00:36] wiggling out of her. 从她下面被拉出来
[00:39] Well, Sheldon, I’m pregnant. 谢尔顿 我怀孕了
[00:41] Congratulations. How far along are you? 恭喜你啊 怀孕多久了
[00:43] About three months. 大概三个月吧
[00:45] Only three? 才三个月吗
[00:48] Good gravy, how many babies are in there? 天啊 你肚子里是装的是几胞胎啊
[00:52] Okay, let’s talk about something 够啦 咱们来聊一些
[00:53] that won’t infuriate my pregnant wife. 不会让我的孕妻暴怒的话题吧
[00:57] I read an interesting fact about elephants. 我读了一个有关大象的有趣知识
[00:59] Try again. 再换一个
[01:02] Oh, I’ve got something. 我想到啦
[01:03] I’m being interviewed on public radio this Friday. 这周五我要接受电台访谈啦
[01:06] Oh, cool. How come? 厉害 为什么呢
[01:07] Uh, the university is trying to get more funding 大学希望物理系能获得
[01:09] for the physics department, 更多研究资金
[01:10] so they want me to go out and talk it up. 所以就派我出马啊
[01:12] Really? You? 真的吗 派你啊
[01:17] Well, they picked the right person for the job. 那他们还真是请对人了
[01:20] Thank you. 真是谢谢啊
[01:22] I think he bought it. 我觉得他信了
[01:50] Hi, I’m Ira Flatow, and this is Science Friday. 欢迎收听《科学星期五》 我是艾拉·菲莱
[01:53] Joining me today is my guest physicist, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter, 今天的嘉宾是物理学家莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
[01:57] to talk about all of the exciting research 他要来跟我们聊他在加州理工
[01:59] they’re doing at Cal Tech. 所做的那些激动人心的研究
[02:01] Thank you for having me. Whoa… 感谢贵节目给我这个机会…
[02:03] Could never get used to hearing myself in headphones. 还是没办法习惯在耳机里听到自己的声音
[02:05] Is that really how I sound? 我的声音听起来真是这样吗
[02:08] It is. It is. 是的 真是
[02:09] That is good to know. 很高兴知道这点
[02:13] I told him his voice was annoying. 我跟他说过他的声音很惹人厌
[02:14] He didn’t want to listen. 他就是不听
[02:16] Hey. 喂
[02:17] You’re saying it’s not? 难道你觉得不烦人吗
[02:19] Just… 就…
[02:21] hey. 喂…
[02:23] So, it has been five years 所以打从五年前
[02:24] since the discovery of the Higgs boson– 希格斯玻色子被证实存在后
[02:26] what’s the next big thing gonna be? 您觉得下一个科学界大事是什么
[02:29] Wow, that’s hard to say. 这很难说啊
[02:30] There’s so much going on. 有太多大事在发生了
[02:31] We’ve been collecting tons of data 我们一直在搜集大量的数据
[02:33] that could revolutionize the way we understand the universe. 而这数据有可能颠覆我们对宇宙的理解
[02:36] For instance, there’s a particle called a squark, 比如说 有个粒子叫超对称性夸克
[02:38] which could prove supersymmetry. 它能证明超对称性
[02:40] That is interesting. Have you found it? 有意思 那你们找到了吗
[02:42] – What, the squark? – Yes. -什么 这个夸克吗 -对啊
[02:43] No, no. 没 还没
[02:46] Wouldn’t that be exciting? 找到就是神作了
[02:49] But we’re also looking for the selectron, 但我们也在试着找出超电子
[02:51] the gluino and the neutralino. 胶微子与超中微子
[02:51] 都是理论物理学家提出的物理模型中假想的一些粒子 基本没有切实的实验依据 很可能并不存在
[02:53] – Well, and have you found that? – No. -那找到那些了吗 -没有
[02:56] Another fun sidenote– 插个有趣小故事
[02:57] I went to high school with a girl named Theresa Gluino, 我有个高中同学名叫特丽莎·胶微子
[03:00] but it didn’t cost $2 billion to find her. 但要找到她并不需要花20亿
[03:03] She was smoking behind the gym. 她总躲在体育馆后面抽着烟
[03:07] So, what have you found? 那你们发现了什么
[03:09] Uh, nothing, actually. 其实什么都没发现
[03:10] Should he be saying that? 他可以说这话吗
[03:12] Uh, probably not. 应该不可以
[03:13] Yeah, this is public radio. 对啊 这可是公共电台
[03:15] Doesn’t he realize that dozens of people might hear him? 难道他不知道”还有人”在听广播节目吗
[03:20] But I remain confident. 但我还是很有信心
[03:22] We’ve got the best equipment and the best minds 我们有最好的仪器与最顶尖的科研人员
[03:24] all working on it. 一起在努力着呢
[03:26] Okay, sounds like he’s back on track. 还好 感觉他把场救回来了
[03:28] Although, some days I’m, like, ugh… 虽然有时候我会觉得…
[03:30] we’ve spent so much money. 我们花了好多好多钱啊
[03:32] Why haven’t we found anything? What are we doing? 怎么屁都没找到 我们是在干嘛啊
[03:40] Oh, boy. 哎妈
[03:45] There’s Leonard. 莱纳德来了
[03:46] I’ll bet he’s having a rough day. 估计他今天很不好过
[03:48] Let’s just try to be supportive. 我们尽量表达支持吧
[03:50] Supportive? 支持他个鬼
[03:51] He publicly maligned the love of my life, 他公开诋毁了我一生挚爱
[03:53] Lady Physics. 物理女士
[03:56] You might not want to mention that to Lady Fiancee. 这挚爱最好别让你的未婚妻女士知道
[04:00] Hey, guys. 大家好
[04:01] Hey, how’s it going? 今天好吗
[04:06] What? You got something to say? 怎么 你有什么话想说吗
[04:08] I think I just said it. 我刚才已经说了啊
[04:11] P-f-f. 口不一
[04:14] Pff! 呸
[04:18] Look, I-I was just speaking the truth. 我当时只是实话实说啊
[04:20] We’re scientists– isn’t that what we’re supposed to do? 我们是科学家 不应该用事实说话吗
[04:23] Oh, what would you know about the truth? 你懂个大西瓜的事实啊
[04:24] You thought Phantom Menace was “Not half bad.” 你还觉得《星球大战I 魅影危机》很不错呢
[04:29] I told you that in confidence! 你怎么可以泄密
[04:32] Okay, calm down. Everybody just cool it. 大家冷静 别吵架了
[04:35] No, let ’em go. If we get lucky, 别拦着啊 要是我们运气好
[04:36] maybe one of them will start crying. 说不定他们俩能有人吵哭呢
[04:39] Uh, can we just drop this and have lunch like adults? 能不能不聊这个 像成年人一样地吃午饭
[04:43] – Fine. – Very well. -行 -好吧
[04:46] – Leonard? – What? -莱纳德 -怎么了
[04:48] Pff! 呸
[04:53] You ready for lunch? 准备好去吃饭了吗
[04:54] Oh, one second. 马上就好
[04:56] Ooh, someone’s got a lot of fancy new lab equipment. 某人这里多了好多新的酷炫设备啊
[04:59] I know. 对啊
[05:00] The university has been throwing money at my study. 大学给我的研究投了好多钱呢
[05:03] With any luck, 运气好的话
[05:03] there’ll be a brain disease with my name on it. 以后说不定能有脑疾病用我名字为名呢
[05:06] Fingers crossed. 两指交叉为你祈祷
[05:08] Which is ironic, because if you had Fowler’s palsy, 讽刺的是 如果你患上了福勒瘫
[05:10] you wouldn’t be able to cross your fingers. 你的手将无法两指交叉
[05:14] I’m surprised Sheldon’s not up here playing 我很意外谢尔顿居然不来这里
[05:16] with all your new toys. 玩你的新玩具
[05:18] Actually, I haven’t told him about it. 其实我还没告诉他呢
[05:20] We’ve been getting so much more funding than physics, 我们这边获得的经费比物理那边多太多
[05:22] he’s been a little sensitive. 他对此略为敏感
[05:24] So you’re just gonna hide your success from him? 所以你就对他隐瞒了你的成功吗
[05:26] I know. 我知道不好
[05:27] – Am I terrible? – No. -我是不是太坏了 -不会啊
[05:30] I do that, too. 我也这么做
[05:33] How he thought my company retreat was in Boise? 不然他怎么会以为我的公司年会在博伊西
[05:36] It was in Tahiti. 其实在塔希提岛
[05:38] That’s such a relief. 那我就松一口气了
[05:40] I mean, part of me was worried I was being unfair to Sheldon. 我内心曾隐隐觉得这样对谢尔顿有失公允
[05:43] Take that part of yourself and hide it away. 将你的恻隐之心藏起来
[05:45] Just like I did with last year’s bonus check 就像我藏起我去年
[05:47] that I “didn’t get.” “并没发”的奖金支票
[05:54] Ms. Davis, you wanted to see me? 戴维斯女士 你有事找我吗
[05:55] Yes, Dr. Hofstadter, come on in. 是的 霍夫斯塔德博士 快进来
[05:58] Should I sit or stand? 我是该坐下还是站着
[06:00] I’m not used to being called into the dean’s office. 我没被召进过主任办公室 不懂规矩
[06:02] Please, sit. 请坐
[06:04] I have to say I’m a little nervous. 不得不说 还真是有点紧张啊
[06:06] You should be. 应该的
[06:09] Look, I know I screwed up, 我知道我搞砸了
[06:11] but it was only one interview. 但就是一次访谈而已
[06:13] How much damage could it have caused? 能对学校造成多大的损害呢
[06:15] Would you like for me to read you the e-mails 你想听我念念收到的邮件吗
[06:17] from donors asking why are they giving us money 学校的捐助者们都在问如果物理是条死路
[06:19] if physics is a dead end? 那给咱们捐钱的意义何在
[06:21] I didn’t say it was a dead end. 我可没说物理是条死路
[06:23] I just said that I was worried it might be. 我只是说我担心可能会这样
[06:26] So if I just said I was worried 那如果我说我担心
[06:28] you might not have a job next week, 你可能下周就要失业了
[06:29] how would you feel? 你感觉怎么样
[06:33] Light-headed, and glad you asked me to sit down. 头晕 还好你让我先坐下
[06:37] Okay, just tell me what I can do. 好吧 你就说我该怎么做吧
[06:39] I’m gonna need you to make a statement 我要你发表一份声明
[06:40] saying that you misspoke, and that you’re confident 说自己言论有失 并且你坚信
[06:43] the physics community is close to a major breakthrough. 物理学界即将迎来一个重大突破
[06:47] You want me to lie. 你想让我撒谎
[06:50] Look, Dr. Hofstadter, I’m counting on you. 听着 霍夫斯塔德博士 我就指望你了
[06:52] I think that you are the smartest physicist at this university. 我认为你是本校最聪明的物理学家
[06:58] Really? 真的吗
[06:58] See? Lies. They’re not that hard. 瞧 撒谎一点都不难
[07:11] Looks like you’ve been busy. 感觉某人今天很用功啊
[07:13] Oh, I have. 是啊
[07:14] Uh, dark matter, uh, reconciling gravity and quantum mechanics. 暗物质 调和广义相对论与量子力学的矛盾
[07:19] Supersymmetry. 超对称性
[07:20] I’ve figured out the biggest problems in physics today. 我已经搞清了当今物理界最大的几个难题
[07:23] Wow, you solved them all? 你都解出来了吗
[07:26] No, I just, I figured out that they’re the biggest problems. 不 我只是清楚知道了它们是最大的难题
[07:31] Is this about what Leonard said on the radio? 是因为莱纳德在电台上说的话吗
[07:33] Absolutely not. 当然不是
[07:34] And I do not want to talk about Leonard. 我也不想谈论莱纳德
[07:36] Can we please just talk about anything else? 我们能谈点别的事情吗
[07:38] We could talk about my day. 我们可以谈谈我的一天
[07:40] Walked right into that one, didn’t I? 我真是自己挖坑自己跳 对吧
[07:44] Well, since you sort of asked, 既然你勉强算是问了
[07:46] I actually had a very good day. 我今天其实过得非常开心
[07:47] Got some new equipment for my lab. 我的实验室多了不少新设备
[07:51] Well, congratulations. 那恭喜你啊
[07:53] I got some new equipment, too. 我也有新设备
[07:56] I got these markers. 这些马克笔
[07:59] They smell like fruit. 水果味的哦
[08:01] Which I did not notice when I bought them. 我买的时候完全没有注意到
[08:03] Don’t really care for it. 我一点也不喜欢
[08:08] Here, drink this. 给 喝这个
[08:10] It might help. 或许会有帮助
[08:12] What if it doesn’t? 万一没有呢
[08:12] Well, that’s why I brought the bottle. 所以我给你拿来一整瓶呀
[08:17] No one would talk to me in the halls. 走廊没有一个人愿意跟我说话
[08:19] They just glared at me. 大家都瞪着我
[08:20] It’s like high school all over again. 感觉就像又过了一遍高中生活
[08:22] Oh, I would totally do high school all over again. 我超级想再过一遍高中生活
[08:28] – But that doesn’t help you. – No. -但那对你没帮助 -没有
[08:32] I got called in to the administration office. 我被叫去了行政办公室
[08:35] Ooh, look at my bad boy getting called to the principal. 瞧瞧我的坏小子 居然被校长叫过去
[08:39] We don’t technically have a principal. 严格来说 我们没有校长
[08:41] There’s a standing committee that oversees the budget. 有个常务委员会在监督学校预算
[08:43] Ooh, look at my bad boy 瞧瞧我的坏小子
[08:45] answering questions nobody asked. 回答没人问你的问题
[08:48] Hey, come on, look, you said a few dumb things on the radio– 拜托 你不过是在电台说了几句傻话
[08:50] what is the worst that could happen? 最坏又能怎样呢
[08:53] I may get fired. 我可能会被解雇
[08:56] Okay, well, even if you did, you could find another job. 好吧 就算被解雇了 你也可以找别的工作啊
[08:58] Yeah, who wouldn’t want to hire the physicist 谁会想聘用一个在公开场合
[09:01] who publicly said physics is dead? 说物理已死的物理学家
[09:03] Well, I wouldn’t put that under “Special skills.” 我不会把这项写在简历的”特殊技能”里
[09:07] I can fix it, 我可以弥补
[09:09] I just need to write a retraction I don’t believe in– 我只需写一份违心的撤回声明即可
[09:11] basically sell out to keep my job. 基本就是出卖灵魂来保住饭碗
[09:14] Great, I’ll leave you to it. 很好 那我不打扰你写稿子了
[09:39] Sheldon, it’s me. 谢尔顿 是我
[09:44] What? 干嘛
[09:45] Look, I know you’re mad, but I have to write a statement 我知道你很生气 但我得写一份声明
[09:47] that says the physics community is close to a breakthrough, 说物理学界即将迎来一个重大突破
[09:49] and since you actually believe that, 既然你是真的相信会这样
[09:51] I could really use your help. 我非常需要你的帮助
[09:53] Sorry, I can’t. 抱歉 我做不到
[09:54] Come on, don’t be like that. 拜托 别这样嘛
[09:55] I can’t, because I think you were right. 我做不到是因为我觉得你是对的
[09:59] What? 什么
[10:00] Look. 听着
[10:02] Not all science pans out. 不是所有科学都能取得成功
[10:04] You know, we’ve been hoping supersymmetry was true for decades, 数十年来 我们都希望超对称性是真的
[10:07] and finally, we built the Large Hadron Collider, 终于我们制造出大型强子对撞机
[10:09] which is supposed to prove it by finding these new particles, 本应该通过发现新粒子来证实该理论
[10:12] and it-it hasn’t. 然而并没有
[10:13] And maybe supersymmetry, 或许超对称性
[10:15] our last big idea, is simply wrong. 人类最后的大想法 其实是错误的
[10:19] Well, that sounds awful. 听起来真惨
[10:21] Now I get why everyone hates me. 我懂为什么大家都讨厌我了
[10:25] Well, on the bright side, 但从好的方面来看
[10:26] after working together for 15 years, 一起共事15年后
[10:28] you finally get to hear me say, “You were right.” 你终于能听到我说”你当时说得对”
[10:33] Oh, yeah, you did. 是啊
[10:36] How’s it feel? 感觉如何
[10:38] Mm, given I might be unemployed, 基于我可能会失去工作
[10:40] bittersweet. 苦乐参半吧
[10:46] – Read it back to me. – Oh, hang on. -读给我听听 -稍等
[10:49] “Yes, one might question the $20 billion “的确 也许有人会质疑我们
[10:51] to build and run the Large Hadron Collider, 在建造运行大型强子对撞机上耗费的200亿
[10:53] but on the other hand…” 但在另一方面…”
[11:00] Okay. 行吧
[11:02] “On the other hand, contrary to predictions, “在另一方面 与预测相违背的是
[11:05] the collider didn’t create a small black hole 对撞机没有如我们所预测般创造出
[11:08] that devoured the Earth and life as we know it. 足以毁灭整个地球与生命的小黑洞
[11:10] So, s– 所以…
[11:12] money well spent.” 这钱花得值啊”
[11:17] This is depressing. 太丧了
[11:18] Do you have any alcohol around here? 你这儿有酒吗
[11:20] Uh, not surprisingly, when Penny moved out, 佩妮搬出去的时候 不出所料地
[11:22] she took every last drop. Um… 带走了每一滴酒
[11:24] Oh, but I do have several bottles of Romulan ale 不过我这儿有几瓶从漫展上买回来的
[11:28] that I bought at Comic-Con. 罗慕伦麦酒
[11:32] Isn’t that just vodka with blue dye in it? 不就只是伏特加里加了蓝色素吗
[11:34] First, physics, now Romulan ale. 先是物理 现在又是罗慕伦麦酒
[11:36] What else would you like to defecate on? 你还想往哪些东西头上拉泡屎呢
[11:41] I thought you were coming right back. 我还以为你很快会回来
[11:42] I was, but we’re both depressed, 本来是 但是我们都很郁闷
[11:44] and decided to drown our sorrows. 所以决定一醉方休
[11:47] In mouthwash? 喝漱口水吗
[11:51] Man, that is so summer camp. 让我想起了以前的夏令营时光
[11:54] I-It’s Romulan ale, from Star Trek. 这是《星际迷航》里的罗慕伦麦酒
[11:57] It was briefly legalized during the alliance 帝国战争时期 罗慕伦麦酒
[11:59] between the Romulan Empire and the Federation 在罗慕伦帝国与星际联邦的结盟期间
[12:01] at the time of the Dominion War. 有过短暂的合法售卖
[12:03] Aw, now I’m depressed. 现在换我郁闷了
[12:08] The more I told him about my lab, the pissier he got. 我告诉他越多我实验室的事 他就越生气
[12:11] You know what he said to me? 你知道他跟我说了什么话吗
[12:13] He said, “I hope all your correlations 他说 “我希望你实验的所有相关性
[12:14] turn out to be specious.” 都无法被证明”
[12:18] He said that to your face? 他当面对你说这话吗
[12:20] What a dick. 真是个混蛋
[12:25] You know, you’re a successful woman. 你是个事业成功的女人
[12:26] You should be able to brag about your accomplishments once in a while. 你有偶尔吹嘘下自己成就的权利
[12:30] Well, so should you. 是啊 你也可以啊
[12:31] I mean, the guys are never shy about bragging. 他们就从来不会不敢吹嘘
[12:33] Tell me about it. Howie texts me 可不是嘛 每次华仔玩《魔兽争霸》
[12:35] every time his dog levels up in Warcraft. 他的狗升级了都要发短信告诉我
[12:40] Has he ever called you to tell you 他有打电话就为了告诉你
[12:41] he found three peanuts in one shell? 他在一个花生里发现了三颗花生仁吗
[12:43] ‘Cause Sheldon has. 谢尔顿就干过这种事
[12:45] We should be able to do that, too. 我们也应该可以这么做才对
[12:48] I guess we can brag to each other. 我们可以互相跟对方吹嘘啊
[12:50] That’s a great idea. 这个想法很不错
[12:52] Damn right it is; I came up with it. 当然了 这可是老娘想出来的
[12:57] That felt good. 感觉真爽
[13:02] You know, there’s so much money in pharmaceuticals, 医药品行业的钱多得花不完
[13:04] we don’t even wash out our test tubes. 我们从来不洗试管
[13:06] We just throw them out and get new ones. 直接扔了换新的
[13:10] I just got a brand-new, state of the art fMRI machine. 我刚拿到了一台功能性磁共振成像仪
[13:14] Whoa. Those things are so expensive. 这仪器超贵啊
[13:16] I know. 对啊
[13:17] Sometimes, I just lie down in there and take a nap. 有时候我就躺进里面打个盹
[13:22] It’s like a million dollar bunk bed. 就是张身价百万的单人床
[13:26] At the office, I have two assistants. 我上班时有两个助理
[13:28] I don’t even know their names, 我都不知道他们的名字
[13:29] I just call them Thing One and Thing Two. 就叫他们一号和二号
[13:33] That’s great. I-I don’t have assistants. 真好 我没有助理
[13:36] Oh. I guess that’s one of the benefits of being in the private sector. 这大概就是在私企的福利之一
[13:39] That and all the money I make. 有助理 钱还挣得多
[13:42] Yeah, you’ve got that. 对 你赚大把[黑心卖药]钱
[13:45] I’ve got my integrity. 而我有节操与一身正气
[13:46] Hard to say which is better without making you feel bad. 要分优劣怕是会伤了你的自尊
[13:52] Okay. So you guys are upset 所以说 你们不开心
[13:53] because the collider thing disproved your theories? 是因为对撞机反证了你们的理论吗
[13:56] I-It’s worse than that. 比这更糟
[13:58] It hasn’t found anything in years, 多年来对撞机上都没有任何发现
[13:59] so we don’t know if we’re right, we don’t know if we’re wrong. 我们不知道我们的理论是对是错
[14:01] We don’t know where to go next. 不知道下一步该怎么办
[14:03] All I know is it looks like I tongue-kissed Avatar. 我只知道我看起来像跟阿凡达舌吻过
[14:09] Come on. 别泄气
[14:10] You guys are physicists. 你们是物理学家
[14:11] Okay? You’re always gonna be physicists. 好吗 你们永远都是物理学家
[14:13] And sure, sometimes, the physics is hard, 的确 研究物理有时候很艰难
[14:16] but isn’t that what makes it boring? 可不就是艰难造就了它的无聊吗
[14:22] We’re here. What’s going on? 我们来了 什么情况
[14:24] Okay. As far as I can see, 就我看来
[14:26] science is dead, 科学已死
[14:27] ’cause Leonard killed it. 是莱纳德杀了它
[14:28] And, uh, 还有
[14:30] I don’t know who the Romulans are, 我不认识什么罗慕伦人
[14:30] but those guys know how to party. 但是他们可懂怎么寻欢作乐了
[14:34] So, what do you want us to do? 那你想要我们干什么
[14:35] I don’t know. You’re scientists; cheer them up. 我不知道 你们才是科学家 哄他们开心
[14:37] “Cheer them up”? “哄他们开心”
[14:38] Do you even know what a scientist is? 你到底知不知道科学家是干什么的
[14:42] No, we don’t need to be cheered up. 不 我们不需要人哄
[14:44] It just turns out that physics is exactly like Lost. 只是刚发现物理就跟《迷失》一样
[14:47] Started out great, and turns out just a big old waste of time. 开篇极佳 追到结尾才发现就是在浪费生命
[14:51] Boo-hoo. You know what you sound like? 狗屁 你知道你们听起来像什么吗
[14:53] Babies. 像小娃娃
[14:54] Two whiny babies. 两个哭哭啼啼的小娃娃
[14:56] And there’s nothing worse than being stuck 世界上最惨的事就是被两个
[14:58] with two whiny babies! 哭哭啼啼的小娃娃给包围
[15:15] Oh, my God, I’m gonna have two babies. 我的天啊 我之后就要有两个娃了
[15:18] No, no, no, no. Babies are great. 别别别 小娃娃可棒了
[15:20] You’re lucky to have two babies. 你有两个娃非常幸福啊
[15:21] I mean, look at me, uh, I’m all alone. 你看我 形单影只单身狗
[15:23] I’m never gonna have babies, 一辈子永远别想有娃
[15:25] ’cause you can’t make a baby watching Netflix with your dog. 因为跟自己的狗一起网上看剧是无法生娃的
[15:34] Thanks for coming. 谢两位壮士到场支援
[15:38] I may not make as much money as you, 我虽然赚的钱可能没你多
[15:40] but at least I know that I’m actually doing something 但至少我知道我在做的工作
[15:42] that makes people’s lives better. 能让人们生活更加美好
[15:44] Hey, my work makes people’s lives better. 我的工作也能让人们生活更加美好啊
[15:47] Especially if you have moderate to severe eczema 尤其是当你患有中度到重度湿疹
[15:49] and don’t mind if you lose teeth. 且不介意掉几颗牙齿时
[15:53] You’re right. 你说得对
[15:54] We both do important work. 我们都从事重要的工作
[15:56] I’m trying to map the structures of the brain, 我试图绘制出大脑的结构
[15:58] and you’re trying to convince people 你试图说服人们
[15:59] that itchy hair is a real thing. 真有头发痒这件事
[16:02] It is a real thing. 的确真有其事
[16:04] It happens to be a side effect of our cholesterol drug. 这碰巧是我们公司胆固醇药导致的副作用
[16:10] I’m just saying that my research 我只是在说我的研究
[16:12] may actually change the world forever. 可能真的会永远改变世界
[16:15] I hope it does. 但愿如此
[16:16] ‘Cause I’m gonna see that world from a yacht so big, 因为到时我会坐在一艘超大游艇上看这个世界
[16:18] you can land a helicopter on it. 游艇还大到可以停直升机那种哦
[16:27] Physics is all we’re cut out for. 我们只适合研究物理
[16:29] I mean, if we weren’t physicists, w-what would we be? 我们要是不当物理学家 还能当什么啊
[16:33] I don’t know. Popular? 不知道 万人迷吧
[16:37] It’s fine. I don’t need to be a theoretical physicist. 没关系 我不是非要当理论物理学家
[16:41] There’s lots of things I could use this brain for. 还有很多事可以用到我的头脑
[16:43] I could be an accountant for the mob. 我可以给黑帮当会计
[16:48] I could guess people’s weight at the fair. 我可以在集市上猜人们的体重
[16:53] Okay. This is getting silly. 够了 越说越蠢了
[16:55] Is it? 是吗
[16:56] 180. 81公斤
[17:01] Okay. 好了
[17:02] That is enough. 够了
[17:03] Your lives are not wasted. 你们的生命没有浪费掉
[17:05] Your careers are not at a dead end. 你们的事业没有走到死路
[17:07] You just hit a rough patch. 你们只是遇到了一个难关
[17:08] Instead of feeling sorry for yourselves, 不要再自怨自艾
[17:10] you need to get up and get inspired. 你们应该振作起来找灵感
[17:11] How? 怎么找
[17:12] I don’t know. You know, when I’m feeling down, 我哪知道 我情绪低落的时候
[17:14] I go for a run, 会去跑步
[17:15] which is exactly why I’m not 180 pounds, genius! 所以我才没有81公斤 死天才
[17:20] I know where we need to go. 我知道我们该去哪里了
[17:22] Are we running there? Because watching drunk Sheldon run 是跑步去吗 因为看喝醉的谢尔顿跑步
[17:25] would be the highlight of my life. 会是我人生最值得回味的时刻
[17:28] We’re going to see Richard Feynman. 我们现在去看理查德·费曼
[17:30] Penny, Richard Feynman is an iconic phys… 佩妮 理查德·费曼是一位著名的物理…
[17:32] I know who he is. 我知道他是谁
[17:33] Leonard dressed as him for Halloween last year. 莱纳德去年万圣节扮成他
[17:40] I had no idea Richard Feynman was dead. 我都不知道理查德·费曼已经去世了
[17:43] Yep. Most people don’t know 是的 但大部分人不知道
[17:44] he’s actually buried right here in Altadena. 他就葬在阿尔塔迪纳镇
[17:48] I’m sure they keep a lid on that to avoid traffic jams. 我肯定他们有意隐瞒 避免太多人来会堵车
[17:54] Here he is. 他在这儿呢
[17:56] Oh, wow. He’s buried with his wife. 他和他妻子葬在一起
[17:58] We get it. A lady loved you. 知道了 有位女士深爱过你
[18:00] Quit bragging. 炫耀个屁啊
[18:04] Feynman was so cool. 费曼真的很酷
[18:06] When I was a kid, I’d put on some headphones 我小时候会戴上耳机
[18:09] and crank up one of his lectures and just… 调大他讲课的音量 就这样…
[18:11] jam out to knowledge. 徜徉在知识的旋律之中
[18:15] This guy knew how to live. 这家伙懂得如何生活
[18:17] He taught himself musical instruments. 他自学了各种乐器
[18:19] He studied Portuguese. 还学会了葡萄牙语
[18:21] Just to give a speech in Brazil. 就为了在巴西演讲
[18:23] The only part of me that’s been to Brazil is my bikini line. 我全身只有”巴西除毛”过的部位跟巴西有关
[18:27] Okay. 别再喝了
[18:31] He did so much. 他做了如此多壮举
[18:33] And here we are, stuck and letting him down. 而我们却停滞不前 令他失望
[18:36] You know, Feynman used to say he didn’t do physics 费曼以前常说 他研究物理
[18:39] for the glory or the awards, but just for the fun of it. 不是为了名利或奖项 只是为了其中的乐趣
[18:45] He was right. 他说得对
[18:47] Physics is only dead when we stop being excited about it. 只有我们不再为它兴奋激动时 物理才会死
[18:52] Even beyond the grave, he’s imparting wisdom. 即使进了坟墓 他仍在传授智慧
[18:55] Um, I’m the one who remembered it. 记得他那番话的人是我
[19:00] Give me the bottle. 把酒给我
[19:01] I mean, it might be a little corny, but I say 可能有点俗套 但我提议
[19:02] we pour one out for all the science homies 我们给所有先辈科学家
[19:06] who came before us. 倒上一杯
[19:07] I love that. 我喜欢这提议
[19:14] Here comes some more. 要”倒”出更多酒啦
[19:20] Ah, we got to see him run. 我们终于看到他醉跑了
[19:29] Oh, hi, you wanted to see me? 你好 你要见我是吗
[19:30] Yes. I wanted to talk to you about the e-mail 是的 我想和你谈谈
[19:32] you sent me last night. 你昨晚发给我的邮件
[19:35] I sent you an e-mail? 我给你发了邮件吗
[19:38] You bet you did. 确定一定以及肯定
[19:41] “Hello.Shalom and aloha “在此用英语 希伯来语和夏威夷语
[19:43] from the grave of Richard Feynman.” 从理查德·费曼的坟墓向你问好”
[19:46] Oh, it’s coming back to me. 我开始想起来了
[19:49] “Please accept the following retraction: “请接受以下撤回声明
[19:51] I know I said physics is dead, 我知道我说过物理已死
[19:53] but it is the opposite of dead. 其实事实恰恰相反
[19:55] If anything, 真要说的话
[19:56] It is undead, like a zombie. 物理是不死的 就像丧尸一样
[20:00] Speaking of which, 说起这个
[20:01] If Richard Feynman came back as a zombie, 要是理查德·费曼变成丧尸复活
[20:03] I would totally let him bite me.” 我十分愿意让他咬我”
[20:08] Any chance that’s the end? 是在这里就结束了吗
[20:10] “I got bit by a squirrel once. “我被松鼠咬过一次
[20:14] I had to get rabies shots. 我不得不去打狂犬病疫苗
[20:16] I cried so much, 我哭得好凄惨
[20:18] My mother said ‘don’t be a baby.’ 我妈说”别哭得像个娃似地”
[20:20] In conclusion, 总之
[20:21] Physics is great. 物理很棒
[20:23] Squirrels suck, and someday, 松鼠很贱 总有一天
[20:25] I’m gonna put my mom in a cheap nursing home. 我要把我妈丢去便宜的养老院
[20:29] Yours, truely, 谨上
[20:30] XOXO, Doctor Leonard Hofstadter.” 亲亲抱抱 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士”
[20:34] I can explain. I… 我可以解释 我…
[20:35] “PS. “附言
[20:37] Can you come pick us up? 你能不能来接我们
[20:39] The Uber driver won’t open the door 优步司机不肯开车门
[20:41] because Sheldon is covered in blue vomit.” 因为谢尔顿身上沾满了蓝色呕吐物”
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme