Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] What color would you like to be? 你想当哪个颜色
[00:05] Well, I’d like to be green, but you know you always take it. 我想要绿色啊 可是每次都被你抢了
[00:08] That’s not true. 没有好吗
[00:09] Any color’s fine with me. 我哪个颜色都行
[00:11] Yeah, I could be a-a combination of blue and yellow. 给我蓝色和黄色的结合色也行啊
[00:16] Blue and yellow make green. 蓝加黄不就是绿色吗
[00:17] Well, then it’s settled. 就这么愉快地决定了
[00:21] Hi. Ready to go? 准备好出发了吗
[00:22] Oh, good news, we ordered lunch, 好消息 我们叫了午餐外送
[00:24] so we can all stay here and play Lord of the Rings Risk. 我们可以一起在家玩《战国风云:魔戒》
[00:24] 战国风云是一种战旗类桌游 玩家用兵占领领地 再互相攻击直到征服全世界
[00:28] Sheldon, we said that we would play games with you tonight. 谢尔顿 我们说好了是今晚陪你玩
[00:31] Oh, no, we’ll still be playing it tonight– 没错啊 今晚我们还会继续玩
[00:32] this game can easily take eight hours. 这游戏花个八小时也是家常便饭
[00:35] Sweetie, you really thought I’d want to do this? 亲爱的 你真的觉得我想留下玩这个吗
[00:37] – No. – Well, did you tell him that? -没有啊 -那你跟他说了吗
[00:38] – Yes. – Did you say it out loud with words? -有啊 -你有大声开口说出吗
[00:41] No. 没有
[00:44] I don’t want to spend the whole day playing a board game. 我不想要一整天都留在家里玩桌游
[00:46] Yeah, well, you may change your mind when you hear 你听完可能就会改变主意
[00:48] that this is the new expanded edition 这可是全新扩充包
[00:50] which contains a more complete map of Middle Earth, 里面有更完整的魔戒中土世界地图
[00:53] now including the Haradwaith Territories. 现在还加进了哈拉德威治地区哦
[00:57] I will literally race you to the car. 我真的要跟你比赛谁先冲上车走人
[01:00] No, no, no, come on, don’t leave. Just try it. 别别别 别一走了之 试试再说嘛
[01:02] No. We’re always doing what you guys want. 不要 我们总是在做你们男生想做的事
[01:04] Just once, it’d be nice if you did something we wanted. 哪怕就一次 换你们做我们想要的事该多好
[01:07] You want to be green? 你想当绿色吗
[01:11] You know, they really have tried to 她们的确是有试着
[01:12] like a lot of the same stuff we’re into. 喜欢上我们迷的那些事物
[01:14] Yeah, we do game nights and video game nights 我们参加了游戏之夜 游戏机之夜
[01:16] and we watch movies with director’s commentary. 跟你们一起看导演评论版的电影
[01:19] Oh, my favorite– 我最爱的
[01:19] George Lucas can talk all the way through Star Wars, 是乔治·卢卡斯可以整部《星球大战》说个不停
[01:22] I say one word and I’m banished to the kitchen. 我就说一个字 就被流放到了厨房
[01:25] Yeah, today Amy and I are deciding what we’re all gonna do. 今天由我跟艾米来决定我们做什么
[01:28] You got it, you girls are in charge. 行啊 你们女生做决定
[01:30] – Thank you. – Sheldon? -谢谢 -谢尔顿呢
[01:33] Fine. 好吧
[01:34] Now that we’re not playing, you can be green. 现在我们不玩了 绿色给你当吧
[01:37] – Thank you. – And since you’re green this time, -谢主隆恩 -这次你是绿色
[01:38] I can be it next time. 那下次就换我了
[01:41] All right, let’s see. What’s something fun 好了 来想想 有什么好玩的事
[01:42] the guys would never take us to do? 是他们永远不会带我们去做的
[01:44] Oh, I know– we could go horseback riding. 我知道了 我们可以去骑马
[01:46] I actually can’t. 我骑不了
[01:47] My hips don’t open wider than 22 degrees. 我的臀部不能打开超过22度
[01:53] I rode a very thin pony once. 我试过骑一只非常瘦的马
[01:56] On the first bump… just popped right off. 才颠一下 臀部就脱臼了
[02:01] All right, well, what do you want to do? 好吧 那你想做什么
[02:03] There’s a craft and folk art museum on Wilshire. 威尔希尔那边有一个手工艺与民间艺术馆
[02:05] Well, that’s Wilshire’s problem. 那是威尔希尔那边的人倒霉
[02:09] Come on, you know, there-there’s got to be something fun 再想想嘛 肯定有什么好玩的事情
[02:11] we could do that the guys will hate. 是我们想做他们讨厌的
[02:12] Hang on, why do we have to hate it? 等等 为什么非得是我们讨厌的事
[02:14] Three words: Doctor Who convention. 送你几个字 神秘博士大会
[02:18] I-I did not force you to go to that. 当时我又没逼你跟着去
[02:20] You walked out of the house in a fez and bow tie. 你戴着神秘博士的圆顶小帽 还别上领结出门
[02:22] I went so you didn’t get beat up. 我怕你被揍才跟着去
[02:24] I wasn’t gonna get beat up. 我才不会被揍呢
[02:25] You were, but somehow I held myself back. 你差点被揍啊 是我后来突然忍住了
[02:29] You know what you could make us do? Ice-skating. 你知道你们可以逼我们干嘛吗 溜冰刀
[02:31] The cold air will trigger Leonard’s asthma 冷空气会让莱纳德犯气喘
[02:33] and it plays right into my well-known fear of 而且这正中我长久以来
[02:35] getting flattened by a Zamboni. 害怕被磨冰场车压扁的恐惧
[02:39] Now you’re helping them find ways to make us miserable? 你在帮忙他们想能让我们痛苦不堪的事吗
[02:42] Well, I’m sorry, Leonard, 抱歉 莱纳德
[02:43] I’m a problem-solver, it’s what I do. 我专治各种疑难杂症 这是我强项
[02:46] I actually can’t go ice-skating. 我其实也不能溜冰刀
[02:48] I have unnaturally brittle ankles. 我有非比寻常易碎的膝盖
[02:51] Is there any part of your body that’s normal? 你身上有任何一个部位是正常的吗
[03:22] Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. 我的天啊 天啊 天啊
[03:25] – Will you please relax? – I can’t take it, dude. -你能放轻松点吗 -我承受不了了 兄弟
[03:27] – You okay? – No, I’m not okay. -你没事吧 -我有事
[03:29] I feel like I’m gonna jump out of my skin. 我感觉我灵魂快冲出我的皮肤了
[03:31] I told you not to wax down there. 我就告诉你别蜜蜡除毛”那里”
[03:35] It’s itchy when it grows back. 重新长出来的时候会痒
[03:39] I’m worried about the New Horizons space probe. 我在担心”新视野号太空探测器”
[03:39] 于2006年发射 价值7亿美元 约钢琴般大小 在14年底从休眠中苏醒 正准备对冥王星进行探测
[03:43] What’s he talking about? 他在说什么
[03:44] Nine years ago he was part of a team 九年前他曾在一个团队里
[03:46] that launched a spacecraft to collect data about Pluto. 他们发射了探测器去搜集冥王星的资料
[03:49] It’s finally close enough, 现在终于飞到够近了
[03:51] so this morning it turned itself on. 所以今早它自行苏醒了
[03:53] We hope. 是希望它会
[03:54] The signal has to travel over three billion miles. 信号得穿越三十亿英里回来
[03:56] So it’s gonna be hours before we know if it even survived. 所以得过好几小时才知道它有没有成功到达
[03:59] Now we get to see him flip out because he’s worried 所以他这副样子 就是因为他在担心
[04:00] it was demolished by space ice. 飞船在途中被太空冰给撞毁
[04:02] Space ice is no joke. 太空冰不是闹着玩的好吗
[04:05] I can’t even watch Frozen anymore. 我现在都不敢看《冰雪奇缘》了
[04:10] Ooh, the philharmonic is playing Beethoven downtown. 费城爱乐在市中心演奏[玩]贝多芬呢
[04:13] Yeah, well, before you say yes, 在你答应之前
[04:15] 1992年电影《我家也有贝多芬》 主角狗狗就叫贝多芬
[04:15] it’s not the movie about the big dog. 她说的不是电影里的那条大狗哦
[04:21] How come we can’t think of something we both want to do? 为什么我们想不出我们俩都想做的事呢
[04:24] Because you always pick what we do 因为每次都是你选我们做什么
[04:26] and I just go along with it. 我只是跟着你
[04:28] Ah, interesting– 有趣
[04:29] we’re being accused of making you do things you don’t like, 我们被你指控整天逼你们做不喜欢的事
[04:31] and here you are, doing the same thing to poor Amy. 结果一看 你对可怜的艾米也是这样
[04:34] You should point out the hypocrisy of that. 你应该指出她的行为有多伪君子
[04:40] That’s what I was doing. 我刚才就是在说这个啊
[04:43] Oh, that wasn’t clear. 你说得不够清楚
[04:45] Try it again, but this time drive it home 再试一次 这一次单刀直入
[04:47] with, “How do you like them apples, missy?” 并送上”自食其果了吧 小妞”
[04:51] All right, keep thinking. 好吧 继续想
[04:53] You’re making it too complicated. 你干嘛把事情搞这么复杂
[04:55] Why not stick to the basics? 何不来点基本款折磨
[04:56] Go shopping for clothes 你们去逛街
[04:58] while Leonard and I sit in those uncomfortable chairs 我和莱纳德就坐在店里不舒服的椅子上
[05:00] and hold your purses, hmm? 帮你们看着包包
[05:01] I know I’d hate that. 反正我是讨厌这样
[05:03] Leonard? 莱纳德 你呢
[05:04] Well, yeah. 当然
[05:07] Well, then, it’s settled? 那就愉快地决定啦
[05:09] What do you say? Sounds kind of perfect. 你觉得怎么样 听起来是个好主意
[05:11] It does– somehow he managed to take all the fun out of it. 的确 但被他这么一说 感觉乐趣都没了
[05:16] Well, once again, it’s what I do. 再次证明 这是我强项
[05:21] Oh, another two hours to go. 还要继续等两小时
[05:23] The wait is killing me. 这过程真是等死我了
[05:25] I know. I get it. 我懂这种感觉
[05:26] When I was in the Soyuz capsule returning from the space station, 当我坐着联盟号太空舱从空间站
[05:29] plummeting toward Earth at 17,000 miles per hour… 以每小时1万7千英里的速度返回地球时…
[05:31] Before you finish, 在你说完前
[05:32] is this a story about patience and waiting 我想问这故事是关于耐心和等待
[05:35] or just another reminder that you went to space? 还是只是为了提醒我你上过太空
[05:40] A story can do two things. 两个愿望一次满足嘛
[05:43] Ugh, I feel like I’m gonna have a heart attack. 我觉得我要心脏病发作了
[05:45] You work in pharmaceuticals– 你在制药公司上班
[05:46] don’t you have anything you can give him? 难道没有什么药可以治治他吗
[05:49] All I have is our new urine flow drug. 我只有新出的尿流药
[05:53] Won’t help with his anxiety, 虽然缓解不了他的紧张
[05:55] but it’s so strong, when he pees 但药效强劲 他尿尿的时候
[05:56] he’ll fly around the room like he’s got a jet pack. 会像穿着喷气背包在屋子里乱飞
[06:01] I can’t stop thinking about it. 我没有办法不去想这件事
[06:03] You know, worrying won’t have any effect on what happens. 你担心也不会改变任何事
[06:06] I know. 我知道
[06:07] Maybe you need to do something more productive. 或许你需要做一些更有用的事情
[06:10] Okay. 好吧
[06:13] If I make this shot 如果这个瓶子
[06:16] in the trash can, 能扔进垃圾桶
[06:18] the probe will have arrived 就表示探测器顺利到达
[06:20] in perfect working order. 并处于能正常运作的状态
[06:23] So, in addition to being crazy, you’re resting the fate 所以你除了抓狂 就只能让你的运动技能
[06:25] of the mission on your athletic prowess. 来决定这任务的命运吗
[06:29] Yes. 是的
[06:29] The man who crashed his stationary bike. 曾撞烂过健身固定脚踏车的超低运动技能点
[06:33] I didn’t crash it, okay? 我没有撞烂它 好吗
[06:36] My playlist was too up-tempo, 我的歌单节奏太快了
[06:37] I got light-headed and I fell off. 音浪太强 头晕于是撞到地上
[06:41] Okay. 好了
[06:44] It all… 行不行
[06:45] comes down… 就取决于
[06:48] to this. 这一下了
[06:52] You happy? Now you can relax. 开心了吧 现在你可以放心了
[06:55] What kind of scientist are you? 你是哪门子科学家啊
[06:56] Everyone knows you got to make two out of three. 地球人都知道要三投两中才算
[07:06] This isn’t so bad. 其实也没那么坏
[07:09] That’s easy for you to say. 你说得倒轻巧
[07:10] Your chair’s not facing the lingerie section. 你的椅子又没正对着内衣物区
[07:15] Boy, that’s a lot of panties. 天啊 好多小内内哦
[07:18] You guys comfy? This might take a while. 你们俩待得舒服吗 可能要等很久哦
[07:21] You know, I don’t understand why women insist 我不明白为什么女人要坚持
[07:22] on making a big production out of buying clothes. 没完没了地买衣服
[07:25] No, you’re right, we should do what you do. 你说得对 我们应该向你学习
[07:27] Have our mom send us pants from the Walmart in Houston. 让自己妈妈从休斯顿寄来在超市买的裤子
[07:31] They have a man there 那里有个人
[07:33] who understands my personal style. 了解我的个人穿衣风格好吗
[07:36] Bye. 再见啦
[07:37] Uh, I’ve got some bad news. 我有个坏消息
[07:40] There’s no cell service in here. 这里面没有手机信号
[07:43] Well, that’s all right. 算啦 没关系
[07:46] There were plenty of ways to pass the time 智能手机没面世前
[07:47] before smart phones were invented. 也有很多消磨时间的方式啊
[07:49] That’s true. 那倒是
[07:51] I’ll look them up. 我用手机搜搜
[07:55] Son of a biscuit. 去他个小饼干
[07:58] Sheldon, it’s fine. 谢尔顿 没关系啦
[08:00] No, it’s not fine. 不 有关系
[08:01] What kind of store in the 21st century doesn’t at least have Wi-Fi? 这都21世纪了 怎么还会有店没有无线网的
[08:04] I’m going to call their corporate office… 我要打去他们公司总部投诉
[08:06] Son of a biscuit! 去他个小饼干
[08:12] Let’s see, my armies are going to attack 我想想啊 我的军队要袭击
[08:17] the Shire from Buckland. 巴克兰的一个郡[魔戒地名]
[08:19] And I roll… 我的骰子点数是
[08:26] a five and a three. 一个五 一个三
[08:28] Okay. 好的
[08:29] And to defend, I roll… 为了捍卫家园 我的点数是
[08:34] two sixes. I win. 两个六 我赢了
[08:37] Boy, double-sixes again. 天啊 又是两个六
[08:40] You know… if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes, 要不是我亲眼看见
[08:41] I wouldn’t believe it. 我真不敢相信
[08:44] I wonder how long we’re gonna be stuck here. 我想知道我们还要在这里待多久
[08:47] I don’t know, but the girls do a lot for us. 我不知道 但她们为我们付出了很多
[08:48] It’s the least we can do. 这是我们该做的
[08:50] Oh, that’s true. 那倒是
[08:51] I suppose it’s only fair we make compromises. 我想只有双方做出让步才公平吧
[08:54] Look at you, being all mature. 瞧瞧你 居然如此成熟
[08:57] I don’t know why you’re so surprised. 我不懂你有什么好惊讶的
[09:00] If there’s one thing I know about after living with you 跟你住在一起这么多年了
[09:01] for so many years, it’s how to compromise. 我唯一学会的事情 就是做出让步
[09:05] I-I’m sorry? 你说什么
[09:07] You make compromises for me? 你为我做出让步吗
[09:11] All the time. 一直如此啊
[09:14] On Earth? 在这个地球
[09:18] In our lives? 在我们的生活中
[09:21] That-That we’re living? 在我们现在活着的世界里吗
[09:24] Oh, yes. I… 是啊 我…
[09:26] Just yesterday, you had a-a big piece of lettuce 就在昨天 你吃午饭的时候
[09:30] stuck in your teeth at lunch. 牙齿上有一大片菜叶子
[09:31] Did I say anything? 我有说什么吗
[09:33] No. 完全没有
[09:36] I compromised 我做出让步
[09:38] and kept my mouth shut. 闭上了我的嘴
[09:40] Like you should’ve, because everyone was laughing at you. 你当时也该闭上嘴 因为大家都在笑你
[09:45] That is not a compromise. 你这不是让步
[09:46] A compromise is me driving you everywhere 让步是我总得开车载你出门
[09:48] because you refuse to learn how. 因为你不肯学开车
[09:50] Oh, I learned how. Amy taught me. 我会开车了 艾米教过我
[09:53] What? Then-Then why don’t you do it? 什么 那你怎么不自己开
[09:55] Uh, well, it’s scary. 因为开车好可怕
[09:59] And sometimes I get the pedals mixed up. 有时候我会分不清油门和刹车
[10:03] But, more importantly, driving me to work 但更重要的一点是 载我上班
[10:06] is one of the things that gives your life purpose. 是你生存的意义之一呀
[10:10] I can’t take that away from you, 我可不能残忍地剥夺它
[10:12] so… what do I do? 所以 我这算是什么呢
[10:17] Oh, come on, I’m practically feeding you the answer. 拜托 我把答案都送到你嘴边上了
[10:20] I compromise. 我让步了
[10:24] – Hey, uh, thanks for keeping me company. – I’m happy to. -多谢你来陪我 -乐意之极
[10:28] I think getting out of the apartment will do you good. 我觉得出来活动活动对你有好处
[10:30] So… where we headed? 那我们这是要去哪儿
[10:33] If it’s okay with you, I’d like to go to temple. 如果你不介意的话 我想去寺庙
[10:37] Buddy, trust me, you don’t want to convert to Judaism. 兄弟 相信我 你不会想要皈依犹太教
[10:41] I mean, I know I make it look cool, 我知道我让犹太教看起来很酷
[10:43] but… it’s not all briskets and dreidels. 但犹太教并不单纯是鸡胸肉和光明节陀螺而已
[10:48] I meant a Hindu temple. 我是想去印度教的寺庙
[10:50] Oh. Okay. 哦 好吧
[10:53] It’s not like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, right? 里面不会和《夺宝奇兵之毁灭神庙》一个样吧
[10:55] Some bald guy with horns isn’t gonna rip my heart out. 不会有长角的光头想挖出我的心吧
[10:59] Dude, that movie’s an imperialist fantasy 老兄 那部电影纯粹是帝国主义的幻想
[11:02] that makes the followers of a beautiful and peaceful religion 把和平又善良的古国国民
[11:05] look like a bunch of bloodthirsty barbarians. 意淫成茹毛饮血的野蛮人
[11:07] You love that movie. 你明明很爱看那电影
[11:08] Yeah, it’s pretty great. 是的 拍得那叫一个牛逼
[11:14] I’m surprised to see you suddenly get religious. 你怎么突然开始相信宗教了
[11:17] Why? 此话怎讲
[11:18] Well, because I’ve known you for ten years 因为我认识你十年了
[11:21] and you’ve never gone to temple, 你从来没去过寺庙
[11:22] you never talked about believing in God, 你从没说过自己相信神
[11:25] and last Diwali I watched you eat two pounds of sacred cow 上一次的印度排灯节 我亲眼目睹你在巴西牛排店
[11:28] at a Brazilian steak house. 吞下了两磅圣牛肉
[11:31] Religion is a very personal thing. 宗教信仰是很私人的事
[11:35] I do go to temple– I just… I don’t talk about it. 我是有去寺庙啊 我只是没说而已
[11:37] Yeah, but you’re a scientist. 可你是一位科学家啊
[11:39] So? 那又怎样
[11:40] So, as a scientist, you believe the way to understand the universe 身为科学家 你应该相信只有事实和证据
[11:42] is through facts and evidence, 才是认识宇宙的唯一方法
[11:43] and now you’re counting on some 怎么现在你又求助于
[11:45] blue chick with a hundred arms to help you? 长了一百只胳膊的恒河蓝妹子[希瓦神]了吗
[11:48] That is so offensive. 你这么说太不敬了
[11:50] Does everything you know about Hinduism come from Indiana Jones? 你所有的印度教知识都是来自于《夺宝奇兵》吗
[11:52] No. There’s also Apu from The Simpsons. 不 还有《辛普森一家》中的印度非法移民阿普
[11:56] Well, lots of scientists believe in God. 很多科学家都相信上帝的
[12:00] Okay? Newton, uh, Faraday, 牛顿 法拉第
[12:03] uh, Pascal– all were believers. 帕斯卡 都是有神论者
[12:05] Even Einstein was famous for 就连爱因斯坦也是啊
[12:06] attacking quantum theory on the grounds that 那句反驳量子力学理论的名言
[12:08] “God does not play dice with the universe.” “上帝不会掷骰子”
[12:11] Well, of course he believed in God– 他当然相信上帝啦
[12:12] he slept with Marilyn Monroe. 他跟女神玛丽莲·梦露都睡过了
[12:15] Actually there’s no proof of that. 这事没有证据好吗
[12:16] You believe in your religion, I’ll believe in mine. 你有你的信仰 我有我的性仰
[12:22] How’s it going in there? 你试得怎么样啊
[12:25] Not really a great outfit for work, 这件上班穿不太合适
[12:28] unless something opens up in the hookers and whores division. 除非我们新开了站街女部门
[12:33] – Hey, can I ask you something? – Sure. -我能问你件事吗 -问呀
[12:35] Do I really force you to do things you don’t want to? 我真的会逼你做你不想做的事吗
[12:38] Yeah, but it’s okay. 是的 不过我不介意
[12:40] How is it okay? 怎么能不介意呢
[12:41] I promised myself, if I ever got friends, 我发过誓 如果我能交到朋友
[12:43] I’d do whatever they said. 我一定乖乖听他们的话
[12:46] Really, I’m lucky you found me before a cult did. 我能在遇到邪教之前认识你 真是太幸运了
[12:51] Well, you know, that was a long time ago. 可那是很久以前的事了
[12:53] You’re a different woman now. 你现在是不同的人了
[12:54] You’re smart, you’ve got great friends, 你聪明 你有很多好朋友
[12:57] you’ve got a boyfriend, you’re pretty, 你有男朋友 你也变漂亮了
[12:59] you have zero fashion sense, but… 你对时尚完全没有概念 可是…
[13:02] Anyway, tonight we’re gonna do whatever you want. 总之 今晚你来决定我们干什么吧
[13:05] – Really? – Absolutely. -真的吗 -真的
[13:06] You name it, we’re doing it. 你提议 我们就去做
[13:09] Basket weaving at the craft museum. 我们去手工博物馆编篮子吧
[13:13] Well, you named it. 好吧 你都提了
[13:19] Oh, here’s another one. 我又想起了一个
[13:21] I wish that the apple pancake mix was on the top shelf 我想把苹果煎饼粉放在架子最高层
[13:25] because it starts with an “A,” 因为苹果是以字母A开头的[Apple]
[13:27] but I don’t put it there 但我却没这么做
[13:29] because I don’t want you breaking one of your little legs 因为我不想让你为我做早饭时
[13:31] when you’re supposed to be making my breakfast. 摔断你的小短腿
[13:36] Is it my turn to talk about the compromises I make? 轮到我说我做出的让步了吗
[13:40] I wasn’t done, but go ahead. 我还没说完 不过你说吧
[13:44] He said, compromising. 他让了一步 说道
[13:47] Because of you, I’m not allowed 就因为你 我不能
[13:49] to adjust the temperature in my own home. 调节自己家里的温度
[13:51] I’m not allowed to whistle. 也不能吹口哨
[13:52] I don’t wear shoes that might squeak. 不能穿可能会吱吱叫的鞋子
[13:55] Well, you’re a physicist, not a circus clown. 你是物理学家 不是马戏团小丑
[13:59] Sheldon, do you realize I don’t live with the woman I love 谢尔顿 你知道我不能和我爱的女人住在一起
[14:02] because of you? 都是因为你吗
[14:04] No other reason. Just you. 没有其他理由 只是因为你
[14:06] – Is that true? – Yes, it’s true. -这是真的吗 -是真的
[14:08] The last time I brought it up, you had an emotional breakdown 上次我提到这事时 你精神崩溃了
[14:10] and got on a train and ran away. 跳上火车离家出走
[14:12] Well, given my history on the subject, 考虑到我对这事的历史反应
[14:14] it seems a little reckless to bring it up now. 你现在提它是不是有点莽撞呢
[14:19] You have no idea how much you inconvenience 你完全不知道你给身边的每一个人
[14:22] the lives of everyone around you. 造成了多大的麻烦
[14:23] It’s exhausting! 我都要累死了
[14:25] You know what? 你知道吗
[14:27] You think you’re so tolerant, 你自以为宽容大量
[14:29] but the truth is… 但事实是…
[14:31] you’re mean to me a lot. 你常对我很过分
[14:33] Yeah, you think that I don’t notice all those sarcastic comments 没错 你以为我听不出你那些冷嘲热讽
[14:36] and those eye rolls, but I do. Hmm? 看不到你猛翻的那些白眼吗 我都知道
[14:38] I have excellent peripheral vision. 我有着出色的周边视觉
[14:42] On a good day, I can see my ears. 天好的时候 我连自己耳朵都看得到
[14:47] Sheldon, I-I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. 谢尔顿 如果我伤到了你 我道歉
[14:50] I’ve been holding a lot of this in for a while. 但这些话我已经憋了很久了
[14:52] Well, I’m sorry, too. 那我也道歉
[14:53] And if you want to live with Penny, 而且如果你想和佩妮住在一起
[14:55] then I think you should. 那你就去吧
[14:57] – Do you mean that? – Yes. -你是真心的吗 -是的
[14:59] Yeah, just put on your squeaky shoes and… 穿好你那吱吱乱响的鞋…
[15:01] your way out of my life. 吱吱吱地离开我的生活
[15:06] Come on, don’t get upset. 别这样 别不高兴嘛
[15:09] I’m not upset. 我才没有不高兴
[15:11] I’m just imagining a world without my best friend in it. 我只是在想象没有我最好朋友的世界是如何
[15:16] Sheldon. 谢尔顿
[15:17] It’s okay. 没关系
[15:19] I-I’m not leaving your world. 我不是要离开你的世界
[15:22] I’m just talking about living across the hall. 只是搬到你对门去住
[15:24] I understand. 我理解
[15:25] Either way, I want you to know that… 不论如何 我希望你了解…
[15:28] I’m aware of how difficult I can be. 我知道我有多难搞
[15:30] So I just want to say… 所以我只是想说…
[15:33] thank you for putting up with me. 谢谢你一直包容我
[15:37] Buddy… 兄弟
[15:42] How are you guys getting alo…? 你们过得如何…
[15:44] What? Why are there tears? 怎么了 怎么都哭了
[15:47] Everything’s fine. 没有事
[15:48] We just started talking about living arrangements. 我们刚刚在聊住所安排
[15:50] Are you crazy? You know he’s a flight risk. 你疯了吗 你知道他有潜逃前科的
[15:55] That’s exactly what I told him. 我也是这么跟他说的
[15:58] Sheldon, we know this is a sensitive subject, 谢尔顿 我们知道你对这事很敏感
[16:00] and Leonard’s not gonna move out until you’re ready. 你没准备好之前 莱纳德是不会搬走的
[16:05] Well, what if you did it gradually? 要不你缓缓而离呢
[16:09] All right. Well… 好的
[16:11] how about we start with two nights a week 从每周两天晚上
[16:14] I live with Penny? 我住佩妮家开始
[16:16] How about one night and… 或者一晚 再加上…
[16:20] I let you whistle? 我让你吹口哨 怎么样
[16:26] Okay. 成交
[16:27] When I’m not home. 我不在家的时才能吹
[16:31] You got it. 说好了
[16:34] There we go, 就是这样
[16:35] compromising again. 又让步了
[16:38] We really are the best. 我们真是最佳朋友
[16:48] Here we go, 就是这
[16:50] my first Hindu temple. 我去的第一间印度寺庙
[16:51] You see behind the fountain, 你看喷泉后面
[16:53] that tower that looks like a pyramid? 看起来像角锥体的塔
[16:55] It’s called a Sikhara. 这叫塔状室顶
[16:57] It symbolizes the-the connection between the human and the divine. 象征着人类和神的联系
[17:02] I always thought it was mini golf. 我一直以为它是迷你高尔夫球场呢
[17:05] – All right. Shall we? – Yeah. -好吧 走吗 -好
[17:07] Just, uh, is there anything I should know 在进去之前 有什么事
[17:11] – before I go in? – Like what? -你要嘱咐我吗 -比如什么
[17:13] Like am I dressed okay? 我的衣着是否得体
[17:16] Really? So every other place you’ve been, 你说真的吗 你以为你这身衣服
[17:18] you thought this was fine? 去其他地方就得体了吗
[17:22] I know you’re under a lot of pressure, 我知道你压力很大
[17:23] so I’m gonna let that pass. 这事我就不计较了
[17:25] Sorry. You’re right. 抱歉 你说得对
[17:26] I’m so stressed. 我压力太大了
[17:28] But you know what, whenever I walk into that temple 你知道吗 不管何时我走进那间寺庙
[17:32] I realize that whatever happens, it’s okay. 就会懂得 不论发生什么 都没关系
[17:35] We’re all part of an immense pattern, 我们都是无边宏大的规律中的一部分
[17:37] and though we can’t understand it, we can be happy to know 虽然无法参透 但只要想到
[17:39] that it’s-it’s working its will through us. 神明一直在我们身边守护便觉得开心
[17:43] That’s nice. 说得真好
[17:45] Whether you call it God or the universe or the self, 不管你叫它上帝 宇宙 或是自我
[17:47] we’re all interconnected, and that’s just a beautiful… 我们都是相互有联系的 美好的…
[17:51] Son of a bitch! That guy just dinged my car! 王八羔子 那人碰到我的车了
[17:56] S-Seriously? 你不是吧
[17:58] Y-You were just gonna drive away? 你打算就这么一走了之吗
[17:59] Like my life isn’t hard enough right now. 我的生活还不够惨吗
[18:02] A space probe might be destroyed, 一个航天探测器可能已经毁了
[18:05] my parents are going through an awful divorce, 我的父母正经历一场难堪的离婚
[18:07] the guy who cuts my dog’s hair just gave her bangs! 我的狗被剪毛的剪了个马桶盖头
[18:11] – Raj. – You saw her. -拉杰 -你也看到狗了
[18:13] She looks like Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber! 简直像《阿呆和阿瓜》里的金·凯瑞
[18:17] Raj, you just got a text. 拉杰 你收到条信息
[18:19] The probe turned on. It’s fine. 探测器成功启动了 没事了
[18:23] Oh, good. 太好了
[18:26] Namaste, Grandpa. 小生有礼了 老爷爷
[18:36] I thought this was gonna be boring, 我本以为会很无聊呢
[18:38] but it’s actually kind of fun. 没想到还挺有意思
[18:40] Don’t tell Amy that. We’ll be here every Sunday. 别跟艾米说 不然每个礼拜日都得来
[18:44] Sheldon, that really is an excellent basket. 谢尔顿 你这个篮子编的真不错
[18:47] It’s not a basket. 这不是篮子
[18:48] It’s a soldier’s helmet from 16th century China. 这是十六世纪古中国的士兵头盔
[18:55] Very nice. 帅呆了
[18:57] Yeah, it looks great. 对 真帅
[19:02] I saw that. 我看到了
[19:11] Well, roomie, it’s only one night a week, 室友 虽然每周只有一晚
[19:14] but it’s a start. 但也算是一个开始
[19:15] I know. I’m really proud of Sheldon. 我知道 真为谢尔顿骄傲
[19:17] Yeah, I’m proud of him, too. 我也为他感到骄傲
[19:19] Can you keep it down? 你们能小点声吗
[19:20] Some of us are trying to sleep out here. 外面还有人想睡觉呢
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme