Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I’m thinking about growing a goatee. 我在考虑留个山羊胡
[00:05] Oh, actually that’s a Van Dyke. 你那样是范·戴克式胡
[00:05] 范·戴克式胡是指 从上唇处连到下巴处的胡子造型
[00:06] A goatee is just hair on the chin. 山羊胡的话就只留下巴处
[00:08] Oh. Wait, then what is it if you just have hair up here? 等等 那如果是只有上面这块的胡须呢
[00:11] You mean a moustache? 你是指笑虎子吗
[00:12] – Moo-stache! – He said it! -“笑虎子” -他那么念啦
[00:14] Ha-ha, very funny. Make fun of the foreign guy. 笑吧笑吧 随便取笑外国来的吧
[00:17] For your information, there are four times as many 印度人口可是比美国人口多四倍
[00:18] Indians as there are Americans, so the way we say it is right. 所以我们念的才是大众标准
[00:21] – Say what? – Moo-stache. -所以怎么念 -笑虎子[小胡子]
[00:22] – Moo-stache! – He said “Moo-stache” -笑虎子 -他念成笑虎子
[00:25] Guys, you’re being childish. 你们两个太幼稚了
[00:27] Yeah, she’s right. You’re grown men, 她说得没错 你们都是大人了
[00:29] the kind who are perfectly capable 所谓大人就是指
[00:30] of growing your own moo-staches. 能留出笑虎子的人
[00:34] Hey, you were funny on purpose, good job. 你是讲笑话 不是无意中被笑 干得好
[00:38] Hi. Sorry I’m late– I was at an audition. 抱歉迟到了 我去试镜耽搁了
[00:41] – Oh, I’m sorry. – You’ll get ’em next time. -我也很遗憾 -下次会选上的
[00:44] How about instead of assuming I failed, 你们能不要直接认为我失败了
[00:46] – you ask me how it went? – Sorry. -而是问我结果如何吗 -抱歉
[00:49] – How did it go? – Just shut up. -那结果如何 -问屁啊
[00:52] Here, you can have your seat. 来 坐你的位子吧
[00:53] No, no, no, stay there. I’m fine on the floor. 不用不用 你坐吧 我坐地上无所谓的
[00:55] Have you guys ever thought about getting a dining room table? 你们有想过这里搞张餐桌吗
[00:58] Yeah. You actually do have room for one up there. 其实那边有位置放张餐桌呢
[01:00] Oh, sure, I sit on the floor for years, no one cares. 行啊 我坐地板上几年了也无人心疼
[01:03] The pretty white girl’s there ten seconds, 漂亮的白人妞才坐个十秒
[01:05] and suddenly we’re all running to IKEA. 大家就要杀到宜家买餐桌了
[01:09] No one is running anywhere. 大家哪也不杀去
[01:10] We’re not getting a dining room table. 我们没有要买新餐桌
[01:12] I know you don’t like change, 我知道你不喜欢改变
[01:14] but it’s not a terrible idea. 但其实这主意不错啊
[01:15] Yeah, you guys never use that space up there. 你们那块空间平常也只是闲置
[01:17] Why not get a table? 何不搞张餐桌呢
[01:18] Do you want the long answer or the short answer? 你想要听长答案还是短答案
[01:20] Hey, how come we never get that option? 为啥我们平常都没这福利呢
[01:24] Chaos theory suggests that even in a deterministic system, 混沌理论认为 即使在一个确定系统中
[01:28] if the equations describing its behavior are nonlinear, 如果描述该系统变化的方程式为非线性的
[01:31] a tiny change in the initial conditions 那么初始条件最微小的改变
[01:33] can lead to a cataclysmic and unpredictable result. 也可能引起灾难性的无法预计的后果
[01:36] Translation? 翻译一下
[01:38] Waah. I don’t want a table! 咿呀 人家不要新桌桌
[02:11] Hey, Penny and I are gonna go shop for a dining room table. 我要跟佩妮去逛街买新餐桌
[02:14] You want to come with us? 你要一起来吗
[02:15] You know, I’d love to, 我当然愿意
[02:16] but, um, I’m too busy 可是我现在抽不开身
[02:19] falling back in love with Windows 98. 正忙着再爱Win98一遍呢
[02:23] Seriously? You haven’t used this desk in years. 你不是吧 你都几年没用过这桌子了
[02:26] The second I want to get rid of it, you’re up here working? 我刚想要把它弄走 你就跑回来鼓捣东西
[02:28] I can’t talk right now– 我现在没空跟你聊
[02:30] I have several thousand updates to install. 我还得安装几千个更新包呢
[02:33] Are you really gonna sit here all day? 你真要在这赖着一整天吗
[02:36] Think of me as Arthur Dent in Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, 把我想成是《银河系漫游指南》中的亚瑟·丹特
[02:40] lying in front of the bulldozers to protect his home. 躺在家的前面阻止房子被推倒
[02:43] If you’ll recall, the Vogon fleet blew up the Earth anyway. 那你记得 渥罡人最后还是把地球全炸了吗
[02:46] It’s a made-up story, Leonard– 这就是本科幻小说 莱纳德
[02:47] I don’t even know why you’re talking about it. 我不懂你聊这个是要干嘛
[02:50] I’m putting all this stuff in storage. 我要把这些东西都放储藏室去
[02:52] We don’t need any of it. 全都是没用的东西
[02:53] You… How can you say that? 你 你怎么能这么说
[02:55] You show me one thing in here we can live without. 哪件是生活中不必要的你指给我看看
[02:58] Oh, hang on. 稍等
[03:04] Check your in-box. 去你的收件箱看吧
[03:07] Wait. Is this really worth it? 别走 这么做真值得吗
[03:10] We’ve lived together for years 我们同住了这么多年
[03:12] with nary an argument. Huh? 从来没有过争执
[03:15] But we start talking about a table, 但现在就为了张桌子
[03:17] and suddenly we’re at each other’s throats. 我们却突然开始掐架了
[03:21] “Nary an argument”? “从来没有过争执”吗
[03:24] “Nary”?! “从来”吗
[03:27] Well, that means “not one,” or “not any”” “从来”就是指连一次都没有
[03:31] Maybe instead of a table, you should buy a dictionary. 你与其买桌子 还是买本辞典吧
[03:36] Well, I don’t know if I won that, 架我是不知道掐赢了没
[03:38] but at least he’s upset. 但至少膈应到他了
[03:41] Check it out. 你看
[03:45] Magic wand TV remote! 电视遥控魔杖
[03:47] Yeah, I can control all sorts of stuff. 这可以遥控各种东西呢
[03:50] Did Bernadette think it was cool? 伯纳黛特觉得这酷吗
[03:52] Not when I said “mute” and pointed it at her face. 我指着她脸说”静音”的时候肯定不觉得
[03:55] Oh, uh, let me try. 让我试试
[03:59] Channelis changeroni! 转转节目转
[04:02] This might be my second favorite brown magic wand. 这是我第二爱的棕色魔”棒”了吧
[04:10] Well, that’s the last time I play with that. 也是我最后一次再玩这东西了
[04:17] I have to take this. 我得去接一下
[04:19] Hello? 您好
[04:21] Off. 关
[04:23] And on. 再开
[04:25] And the Oprah Network. 转到奥普拉女性台
[04:28] This is so much better than watching TV like a muggle. 这比当个麻瓜[凡人]看电视帅太多了
[04:32] Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[04:34] We’ll be in touch. 我们再保持联系
[04:38] You’re not gonna believe this. 你听了一定不敢相信
[04:40] What’s going on? 怎么了
[04:42] Oh. Wait. 等等
[04:44] On! 开
[04:46] And off! 再关
[04:49] What’s going on? 怎么样了
[04:53] That was NASA. 刚才是太空总署
[04:55] They want me to go back up to the space station. 他们想我回去太空站出任务
[05:00] Wow. What did you tell them? 那你怎么回答
[05:02] I told them I’d be honored. 我回答那是我的荣幸
[05:04] A second trip to space– I’ll miss you. 第二回上太空 我会想你的
[05:07] And I’m gonna miss you, too. 我也会想念你
[05:08] I just want you to know, I’m happy 我想告诉你 我很乐意
[05:10] – to look in on Bernadette while you’re gone. – Thank you. -在你不在的期间替你照看伯纳黛特 -谢谢
[05:12] And if anything were to happen to you, 如果你有什么三长两短
[05:14] we will name our firstborn son Howard. 我和她的第一个儿子会取名霍华德
[05:18] I’m just kidding. 我就开玩笑啦
[05:19] We’ll name him Dalib, after my grandfather. 他会取我爷爷的名字 叫迪利卜
[05:25] Ooh, this one looks nice. 这张看起来不错
[05:26] No. Sheldon doesn’t like reclaimed wood. 谢尔顿不喜欢回收木材质的
[05:30] Why not? 为什么
[05:32] He’s afraid the original owners will come back. 他怕原来的主人会回来找他
[05:35] Yeah. Well, Sheldon’s not here. 谢尔顿又不在这里
[05:38] Well, he is here. 但他在这里
[05:40] So unless you want to dig him out 除非你愿意拿
[05:41] with a bone saw and a melon baller, 骨锯和挖球器来帮我挖出来
[05:43] there’s nothing I can do about it. 否则我也无能为力
[05:45] All right, sweetie, you’re paying for this table, 宝贝 这张桌子出钱的人是你
[05:47] and it’s your apartment, too. 公寓也是你们共有的
[05:48] – I know, but… – No buts. -我知道 但是… -不许说但是
[05:50] You got to stop letting him boss you around. 你不能再让他对你颐指气使了
[05:53] You’re right. I mean, h-he decides what TV shows we watch, 有道理 每次都是他决定看什么电视节目
[05:56] what food we eat, who my favorite hobbit is– 吃什么东西 我最喜欢哪个霍比特人
[05:58] I wanted Frodo, but we can’t both have Frodo, 我最喜欢弗罗多 但是他说不能重复
[06:01] so guess who’s stuck with Samwise Gamgee. 你猜谁被逼去喜欢小肥仔山姆·詹吉了
[06:01] 《指环王》电影中霍比特人主角弗罗多的佣人与朋友
[06:05] See? Right there. You’re a grown man, 你看 活生生的例子 你是大人了
[06:07] you should be able to pick whichever hobbit you want. 你有权选择自己最爱的霍比特人是哪个
[06:10] Wish you wouldn’t, but one problem at a time. 希望你没那么宅 但一次解决一问题吧
[06:15] Y-You make a lot of sense. 你的话很有道理
[06:18] I like this table, and I’m getting it. 我喜欢这张桌子 我要买了
[06:20] Really? This one? 真的吗 这张啊
[06:24] That one? 那张呢
[06:26] Damn right I like that one. 爷他妈要的就是这张了
[06:32] Good news. 有好消息宣布
[06:34] Someone in this room gets to take a ride on a rocket. 这房间里的某人能够”骑火箭升空”哦
[06:38] Fine. Can I at least shower first? 好吧 我能至少先洗个澡吗
[06:42] No, not that. 不是指那方面
[06:43] Although you already agreed to it, so no take-backs. 但你答应了要骑我”火箭”也不许反悔
[06:45] What are you talking about? 那你本来是指什么
[06:47] Sit down. 先坐下
[06:49] NASA called. 太空总署打来了
[06:51] The telescope mount I installed 我之前给太空站
[06:53] on the space station got damaged, 装的望远镜架坏了
[06:55] and they want me to go back up and fix it. 他们现在想让我回去修好它
[07:01] Well, what did you say? 那你怎么回答
[07:03] What do you think I…? I said yes! 你觉得呢 我当然十分乐意啊
[07:05] Why do you look surprised? 你干嘛看起来一脸惊讶
[07:07] Well, it’s just, after last time, 因为上次之后
[07:09] I didn’t think you’d ever want to go back. 我以为你不会再想重回太空
[07:11] Are you kidding? 开什么玩笑
[07:11] – It was the greatest experience of my life. – Really? -上太空可是我这辈子最棒的体验 -是吗
[07:15] ‘Cause I kind of remember a lot of complaining 我怎么记得有人在无穷无尽地抱怨
[07:17] and wishing for it to be over. 哭爹喊娘盼着早日结束
[07:20] I think you have me confused with 我觉得你说的是不是我
[07:21] what’s gonna happen when you get out of that shower. 而是等下洗完澡之后的你吧
[07:29] Hey, all set. What do you think? 桌子摆好了 你觉得怎么样
[07:31] There’s plenty of room for everybody, 人人都有座 不用挤在一起
[07:32] a view out the window. 吃饭时还能欣赏窗外景色
[07:34] My spot on the couch has a great view of a window. 我在沙发上的专座也能欣赏窗外景色
[07:37] Sometimes I can see space battles through it. 有时我还能看见太空大战呢
[07:39] It’s called a TV. 那扇窗就叫电视
[07:42] Give it a chance, Sheldon; you might actually like it. 试试嘛 谢尔顿 没准你会喜欢呢
[07:46] You’re absolutely right. 你说得很对
[07:50] Nope. 不喜欢
[07:54] Well, you can’t say he didn’t give it a fair shot. 他也算有”好好”试过一回了
[07:56] So, when can we get rid of it? 那我们什么时候可以扔掉它
[07:58] We’re not. 才不扔呢
[08:00] What about the roommate agreement? 《室友协议》上是怎么规定的
[08:01] It specifically states 上面明确指出
[08:03] that any changes in furnishing 凡是家具发生改动
[08:04] have to be approved by the Furnishing Committee. 都必须得经过家具委员会的同意
[08:06] Which only sits on alternate years. 而他们是隔年才开一次会
[08:09] Yeah, and by the way, 对了 顺便说一句
[08:10] it sits over there. 委员会就坐[开会]这个位置
[08:12] – Come on, that is ridiculous. – She’s right– -拜托 这规定太扯了吧 -她说得对
[08:15] a committee that important should meet more often. 这么重要的委员会应该经常开会才对
[08:18] That’s not what I’m saying. 我不是那个意思
[08:20] This is the thing about me standing up to him 你是指让我勇敢反抗
[08:22] – and not letting him run my life? – Yes. -不要让他操控我的人生吗 -对
[08:25] That. 我就那意思
[08:27] Okay. I think we’ve found the problem here. 好吧 我知道问题在哪儿了
[08:30] It’s not the table at all. 问题根本不在餐桌
[08:32] – It’s you. – Me? -而是在你 -我吗
[08:34] Well, it’s always me– take one for the team. 平时他老怪我 这次你就牺牲下吧
[08:37] I have spent years turning this lump of clay 我花了多年时间把这块烂泥
[08:40] into an acceptable conduit for my will, 按照我的意愿打造成我能接受的室友
[08:42] and then you came along and reshaped him, 然后你出现 用你新奇的想法
[08:45] with your newfangled ideas and your fancy genitals. 和华丽丽的生殖器改造了他
[08:49] Are you gonna let him talk to me like this? 你就让他这么跟我说话吗
[08:51] “Fancy” sounds like a compliment. “华丽丽”这个词听上去像是夸你啊
[08:54] Okay, I have not tried to change Leonard. 好吧 我没有要试着改变莱纳德
[08:56] That’s just what happens in relationships. 只是恋爱中的人都会这样
[08:58] Look how much Amy’s changed you. 瞧瞧你被艾米改变了多少
[09:00] – That’s not true. – Oh, please. -才没有呢 -拜托
[09:02] When I first met you, you were incapable 我刚认识你时 你根本无法
[09:04] of touching another human being. 跟任何人产生身体接触
[09:05] Now you’re holding hands, you’re going on dates, 现在你会跟人拉手 你会跟人约会
[09:08] you even made out with her on a train. 你甚至在火车上跟她接吻
[09:10] She told you?! 她居然告诉你了
[09:12] Of course she told me– it’s the most interesting thing 她当然告诉我了 这是这辈子
[09:14] that’s ever happened to her in her entire life! 发生在她身上最有趣的事情
[09:17] You’re too close to it, 你是当事人才没意识到
[09:18] but Amy has had a huge impact on you. 但艾米的确对你影响很大
[09:22] You’re right. 你说得对
[09:24] Without realizing it, I’ve allowed that woman 我一直没意识到 我默默让那女人
[09:26] to alter my personality. 改变了我的个性
[09:28] Mm, Sheldon, you didn’t have a personality; 谢尔顿 你没有个性
[09:30] you just had some shows you liked. 你只是有几个爱看的节目而已
[09:35] No. 不
[09:36] No, I’ve changed. 不 我是改变了
[09:38] Like the frog who’s put in a pot of water 就像一只被放进一锅水的青蛙
[09:40] that’s heated so gradually 水是被慢慢加热的
[09:42] he doesn’t realize he’s boiling to death. 所以青蛙根本意识不到自己会被煮死
[09:44] Or you’re the frog who’s been kissed by a princess 或者你是一只被公主吻了的青蛙
[09:46] and turned into a prince. 最终会变成王子
[09:48] Or you’re just a tall, annoying frog. 又或者你是一只惹人烦的高个青蛙
[09:51] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[09:52] I have to break up with my girlfriend. 我要去跟我女朋友分手
[09:54] – Oh, Sheldon, wait. – No. -谢尔顿 等等 -不
[09:57] You’ve opened my eyes to the truth. 是你们让我看清了真相
[09:59] Amy has made me a more affectionate, 艾米把我变成了一个感情更丰富
[10:01] open-minded person. 思想更开明的人
[10:04] And that stops now. 改变到此结束
[10:09] – Well, we should call her. – Yeah, mm-hmm. -我们应该打给她 -是啊
[10:13] Amy, it’s Penny. Hey. 艾米 我是佩妮
[10:14] Just a little heads-up. 先给你提个醒
[10:16] Leonard bought a dining room table. 莱纳德买了一张餐桌
[10:18] Yeah. Sheldon’s breaking up with you. 是的 谢尔顿要跟你分手
[10:27] Amy? Amy? 艾米 艾米
[10:30] Amy? 艾米
[10:32] I’ll get right to the point. 我就直截了当地说吧
[10:34] I think we need to end this relationship– so… 我觉得我们应该结束这段感情 所以
[10:37] just sign this with your finger, and, uh, 麻烦你用手在这上面签名 对了
[10:40] please don’t cry on my iPad– 眼泪不要掉到我的iPad上
[10:42] I didn’t get AppleCare. 我的机子没保修服务
[10:45] I’m not surprised you want to end the relationship. 我不意外你会想结束我们这段感情
[10:47] I’m a little surprised you didn’t get AppleCare. 让我意外的是 你居然没买保修
[10:51] Anyway, enjoy your life. Where do I sign? 总之好好享受你的人生 我要在哪里签名
[10:54] At the bottom. I must say, 最下面 不得不说
[10:56] I’m relieved you’re not making more of a scene out of this. 你没有对此大哭大闹 我感到很欣慰
[10:58] Oh, I’ve already moved on. 我已经看开了
[11:00] Besides, this breakup has nothing to do with me. 再说了 这次分手又不是我的错
[11:03] – Wh… It doesn’t? – Of course not. -是吗 -当然
[11:05] This is just Leonard trying to take the focus off 这只是莱纳德故意挑拨我们感情
[11:07] that dreadful table by sowing discord in our relationship. 想把焦点从那张让人讨厌的餐桌转移走
[11:11] He’s manipulating you like he always does. 他总是这样把你玩弄于股掌之中
[11:14] Wait-wait, now, hang on. 慢着慢着 先别签
[11:17] You think he manipulates me? 你觉得他在操控我思想吗
[11:19] All the time. 向来如此
[11:21] And he knew that, 他肯定知道
[11:22] as your girlfriend, I wasn’t gonna stand by 我作为你的女朋友 我不会袖手旁观
[11:24] and let him bring a table into your apartment. 让他把那张桌子搬进你的公寓
[11:26] I mean, a table? Come on! 一张破餐桌 有没有搞错啊
[11:31] It is hideous. 那餐桌难看死了
[11:34] Well, thankfully, I won’t have to see it, 谢天谢地 我不用看见它
[11:35] ’cause I won’t be your girlfriend anymore. 因为我再也不是你的女朋友了
[11:38] Amy Farrah Fowler. 艾米·菲拉·福勒
[11:41] Why, yes, I would like to take a survey. 好的 我愿意填写用户问卷
[11:43] Wait. 慢着
[11:46] You were really gonna stand by me 之前你真的会站在我这边
[11:47] against the dining room table? 跟我一起反对那张餐桌进驻吗
[11:50] Of course I was. 当然啦
[11:52] Yeah, wait. 好吧 等等
[11:54] How do I know that you’re not manipulating me right now? 我怎么知道你现在不是在试图摆布我呢
[11:59] I think if I were manipulating you, 如果我在摆布你
[12:01] you’d be smart enough to see it. 你这么聪明肯定能看出来
[12:04] How do I know you’re not saying that 我怎么知道你这么说
[12:06] as part of the manipulation? 不是你摆布我的其中一步
[12:08] I think you’d be smart enough to see that, too. 我觉得你这么聪明 也一定能看出来
[12:14] Okay. 好吧
[12:16] I’m sorry I gave you such a hard time– I just had to be sure. 抱歉让你难过了 我只是想确认一下
[12:22] It’s pretty exciting that NASA 太空总署让霍华德重返太空
[12:24] wants to send Howard back up. 真是超级让人兴奋呀
[12:26] Yeah, exciting. 是啊 好兴奋啊
[12:28] – Can I ask you something? – Course. -我能问你个问题吗 -当然
[12:31] He hated that entire experience. 他明明讨厌在太空的整个过程
[12:33] Does it make me an awful wife 我不支持他重返太空
[12:35] if I don’t think he should do it again? 是不是就成了糟糕的妻子啊
[12:36] Not at all. 完全不会
[12:38] He’s forgotten how miserable he was 他只是忘了他在太空的
[12:40] the entire time he was up there. 整个过程有多悲催
[12:42] It’s like me in those moments when I miss India. 就像我思念印度的那些时刻
[12:46] – So you’ll talk to him? – Why me? -那你会跟他谈吗 -为什么是我
[12:48] Well, I’m his wife; I don’t want to ruin it for him. 我是他妻子 我不想泼他冷水
[12:50] That’s the dynamic– 我们之间就是这样啊
[12:51] I’m the fun one, you’re the buzzkill. 我是开心果 你是扫兴鬼
[12:54] Since when am I the buzzkill? 我从什么时候起是扫兴鬼了
[12:56] Do you think this is cool? 你觉得这个酷吗
[12:57] No, I think it’s stupid. 不 我觉得这个很傻
[13:02] You’re right, it’s great. 你说得对 这个太酷了
[13:08] Hello. 你们好啊
[13:10] You guys didn’t break up. 你们没有分手啊
[13:11] No. Sorry to disappoint you, 没有 抱歉让你失望了
[13:13] but Amy pointed out that 但艾米指出来
[13:14] you were only trying to manipulate me. 你只是想操控我
[13:17] Which you also figured out by yourself. 这一点是你自己想明白的
[13:18] Which I also figured out by myself. 这一点是我自己想明白的
[13:22] Well, I’m glad you’re still together. 我很开心你们依然在一起
[13:23] Yeah, okay, you can stop trying 好啦 你别再试图
[13:25] to make this about our relationship. 把矛盾点扯到我们的感情上
[13:26] Which is stronger than ever. 我们感情情比金坚
[13:27] Which is stronger than ever. 我们感情情比金坚
[13:30] This is about you trying to change my environment, 这次都怪你 试图改变我的生活环境
[13:33] which was perfect the way it was. 而本来的环境就很完美
[13:35] But it got the way it was through change. 但这个完美也是通过改变而来的
[13:38] The-the spot that you love to sit in, 这个你喜欢的专座
[13:39] that no one else can sit in, 你不让别人坐的专座
[13:41] only exists because– 之所以存在的唯一原因是
[13:43] despite your objections– I bought this couch. 我不顾你的反对买了这个沙发
[13:46] Me. 所以得谢谢我
[13:47] So explain why that change was bad 所以请你解释下 为什么那个改变不好
[13:49] and this change was good. 而这个改变是好的
[13:55] You don’t need to explain yourself to him. 你不必向他解释你的想法
[13:57] I don’t need to explain myself to you! 我不必向你解释我的想法
[14:00] You’re sick of his nonsense and ready to move in with me. 你已经受够了他的废话 准备和我同居
[14:03] Keep the table! We don’t use that space! 破餐桌爱留就留 我们不差那点空间
[14:11] Damn it, I got cocky. 娘的 我太得意忘形了
[14:16] Hey, Bernie. I’m home… Hello. 妮妮 我回来了 大家好
[14:18] Hi, honey. 你好 亲爱的
[14:19] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[14:22] Maybe you should have a seat. 或许你该先坐下
[14:24] Um… okay. 好吧
[14:25] I know my mom’s not dead; there’d be balloons. 我知道我妈没过世 否则就有气球装饰了
[14:30] First off, 首先
[14:31] know that we all love you and cherish you. 你要知道我们都爱你珍惜你
[14:34] – Well, I wouldn’t… – Daddy. -我算不上… -老爸
[14:37] You’re great. 你很棒
[14:40] – Can I say something? – Oh, of course. -我能说几句吗 -当然
[14:45] Hey, Fruit Loops. 你好 果麦圈客
[14:47] Massimino? Why are you here? 马西米诺 你怎么也在
[14:49] Well, I heard you were thinking about 我听说你在考虑
[14:50] going back up to the space station, 重返太空站的事
[14:52] and as someone who’s been there with you… 作为和你在上面共事过的战友…
[14:54] well, you know how astronauts need to have the “right stuff”? 你知道宇航员必须具备”正确的质素”吧
[14:57] Sure. 当然知道
[14:59] The stuff you have is wrong. 你所具备的质素都是错的
[15:04] You don’t think I did a good job up there? 你觉得我在上面的工作并不优秀吗
[15:07] You did a fine job. 你做得还行
[15:08] It’s just, you were scared and miserable the whole time. 只是 整个过程你一直怕得半死 悲惨不堪
[15:12] I think what we’re all trying to say is, 我想大家想说的是
[15:14] you don’t seem to be remembering 你似乎不记得
[15:15] how traumatic the experience was for you. 这段太空之旅带给了你多大的创伤
[15:17] L-Like how women often forget the pain of childbirth. 好比说女人经常会忘记分娩的痛苦
[15:21] Like a woman. Great analogy. 好比女人 这比喻不错
[15:25] Fine, maybe I was a little scared. 好吧 也许我当时是有些害怕
[15:27] You peed in your space suit. 你尿在了宇航服里
[15:30] You’re supposed to do that. 本来就是该尿在里面啊
[15:31] Not during the fitting. 不是在试穿的时候
[15:35] Son, do I need to remind you what you asked me to do 孩子 需要我提醒你上次你升空前
[15:38] before you went up last time? 你求我做什么吗
[15:40] Hang on. That was just me joking around. 慢着 我那只是开玩笑
[15:43] You wanted me to shoot you in the foot. 你要我冲你的脚开枪
[15:46] Come on, how is that not a joke? 这怎么可能不是玩笑啦
[15:48] “You got to get me out of this. Shoot me in the foot.” “你得帮我脱身 冲我的脚开枪”
[15:52] Don’t forget all the other astronauts picking on you. 别忘了其他宇航员欺负你的事
[15:55] And how you threw up in zero gravity, 还有你在失重环境下吐了
[15:57] and it floated back in your mouth. 呕吐物又飘回到你嘴里
[16:00] And you threw up again. 然后你又吐了
[16:01] And so on and so on. 这过程周而复始
[16:06] That was funny. 那蛮搞笑的
[16:08] Okay, so I wasn’t exactly John Glenn up there, 我在上面的表现是比不上约翰·格伦[著名宇航员]
[16:12] but I’ve changed; I’m a different man now. 但我改变了 我现在不同了
[16:15] Yeah, and I’m a little insulted 你们觉得我不能胜任
[16:17] that you guys don’t think I can handle it. 让我有种被羞辱的感觉
[16:19] You know you’re gonna have to go through survival training again. 你知道你还得再次通过生存训练吧
[16:22] Really? 是吗
[16:23] You’ve got to get me out of this! 你得帮我脱身
[16:26] What do you want me to do? You’re perfectly healthy. 你想要我怎么做 你太健康了
[16:28] Check my blood pressure again! 再量下我的血压
[16:30] I can get it higher; just give me a second. 我可以让血压升高 稍等
[16:35] – Hello? – Hi, Ma. How are you? -喂 -妈 你好吗
[16:38] How I am is not dead! 老娘还没死呢
[16:40] But you wouldn’t know that, 但你不会知道
[16:41] because you don’t love me enough to pick up the phone! 因为你根本不爱我 电话都懒得打
[16:44] For all you know, I could have slipped in the tub and drowned! 你得知道 我有可能在浴缸滑倒摔死
[16:44] Go, go, go! 快量快量
[16:47] That’s what happened to your Aunt Ida! 你艾达阿姨就是这么死的
[17:01] Howard, I’m so sorry your blood pressure was off the charts. 霍华德 真遗憾你的血压这么高
[17:04] Oh, me, too. I mean, the doctor was willing 我也是 医生倒是愿意
[17:06] to fudge the results, but… 为我捏造健康报告 但是
[17:08] it just seemed so darned dishonest. 那太他娘不诚实了
[17:13] But the mission wouldn’t be for at least a year. 但离任务开始不是至少还有一年吗
[17:15] Isn’t that enough time to get your blood pressure under… 你的血压不是还有足够时间恢复到…
[17:17] Look, my blood pressure’s too high, okay? Drop it. 我知道我血压太高 别再提这事了
[17:22] You know, my aunt changed her diet, 我姨妈改变了饮食习惯
[17:23] – and in a few months, she… – Went to space? -几个月后 她… -上了太空吗
[17:25] I don’t think so. Now, pass the soy sauce. 我想不可能吧 把酱油递给我
[17:27] Hey, not the green one; the red one. 不要绿色那瓶 要红色的
[17:31] Sheldon, Amy, will you please come join us? 谢尔顿 艾米 过来和我们一起吃好吗
[17:33] Yeah, it’s fun up here. 是啊 这里很欢乐
[17:35] So why are you trying to ruin it? 那你为什么要毁了欢乐时光呢
[17:38] No, thanks. We’re fine. 好意心领了 我们很好
[17:40] I mean, if you people want to eat at the table, 如果你们想在餐桌上吃饭
[17:43] then that’s what you should do. 你们就在那里吃吧
[17:45] I like eating down here 我喜欢在这里吃饭
[17:46] because this is how we’ve always done things. 因为我们以前一直是这样
[17:49] But if those days are gone, they’re gone. 如果过去的岁月逝去了 那就随风去吧
[17:51] It just… makes me sad. 只是 让我很伤心
[17:56] Now I feel bad. 现在我也伤心了
[17:57] Oh, don’t anthropomorphize him; he’s got big eyes, 别把他当人看 他有双无辜大眼
[18:00] but his feelings are not like ours. 但他的情感和我们人类不同
[18:04] No, it just seems silly for us to sit in two groups. 不 我们分成两组坐看起来好傻
[18:07] Well, it’s not silly if you think of that group 如果你把那组的领导人
[18:09] as being led by a big, evil baby. 想成是巨型魔婴 就不会觉得傻了
[18:17] Look at Amy down there. 看艾米坐在那里的样子
[18:19] Should we go? 我们应该过去吗
[18:21] Yeah, let’s go. 好吧 我们过去
[18:22] But… Penny, this was your idea. 但是 佩妮 这原本是你的主意
[18:25] You said that I should stand up to him. 你说我应该奋起和他抗争
[18:26] Forget it, Leonard. 算了吧 莱纳德
[18:28] It’s over. 抗战结束
[18:31] Fine. 好吧
[18:38] Rajesh? 拉杰什
[18:40] Screw that! I sat on the floor for seven years. 去死吧 我在地板上坐了七年
[18:42] I’m staying right here! 人家要坐在这里
[18:44] Come on, Raj, it’s not the same without you. 来吧 拉杰 有你感觉才完整
[18:48] Fine. 好吧
[18:51] But no more making fun of how I say tings. 但不许再嘲笑我说的”花”[话]
[18:54] You mean “tings” like “moo-stache”? 你说的”花”是指”笑虎子”吗
[19:03] Well, isn’t this nice. 大家齐聚一堂感觉真好
[19:07] Sometimes the baby wins. 偶尔魔婴也有赢的时候嘛
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme