英文名称:47 Ronin
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Ancient feudal Japan, a land shrouded in mystery, | 古代封建的日本笼罩在一片神秘之中 |
[00:51] | forbidden to foreigners. | 拒绝一切外来人士 |
[00:53] | A group of magical islands home to witches and demons. | 众多神秘岛屿充斥着巫术和妖魔 |
[00:58] | A nation of rival provinces | 全国各籓域敌对相峙 |
[01:00] | whose lords were ruled by a shogun whose will is absolute. | 但各个藩主都向着权力至高无尚的将军俯首称臣 |
[01:06] | Peace in the realm is kept by the samurai, | 籓域内的治安由武士维系 |
[01:09] | master swordsmen | 剑客们 |
[01:11] | tasked with protecting their lord | 不息一切代价 |
[01:13] | and their province at all costs. | 负责保护他们的藩主和籓域 |
[01:16] | Should a samurai ever lose or fail his master, | 一名武士一旦失去了他的主人 |
[01:20] | he suffers the greatest shame in all Japanese society. | 在整个日本社会中他将蒙受莫大的耻辱 |
[01:24] | He becomes a ronin. | 他将会成为浪人 |
[01:27] | And yet, to know the story of the 47 Ronin, | 了解这47名浪人的故事 |
[01:30] | is to know the story of all Japan. | 就如同了解整个日本的历史 |
[01:36] | It began with a boy. | 故事由一个孩子开始 |
[01:41] | No one knew where he came from or how he found his way to Ako. | 没有人知道他从哪里来以及他是如何来到赤穗 |
[01:46] | Some said he was a changeling, no better than a beast. | 有人说他是被幻化的一头野兽 |
[01:54] | Many believed he’d been raised by the Tengu, | 但很多人认为他是由森海中的恶魔 |
[01:58] | the demons of the forest | 天狗扶养长大 |
[02:01] | who had taught him their dark powers | 并且教他黑暗魔法 |
[02:03] | and trained him in their lethal arts of killing. | 使他练就一身杀人技艺 |
[02:10] | The evil he had fled had left its mark upon him. | 他所经历的邪恶在他身上留下了烙印 |
[02:28] | Oishi! | 大石 |
[02:30] | My Lord, it is a demon. | 籓主 他是一个恶魔 |
[02:43] | He’s a child, just like you. | 他和你一样 只是个孩子 |
[02:48] | Help me pick him up, Oishi. | 大石 带他走 |
[02:53] | Lord Asano, of the province Ako, | 赤穗籓的 浅野籓主 |
[02:56] | saved him that day, | 在那天救了他 |
[02:58] | seeing something in the boy that Oishi did not. | 在这孩子身上看到拥有大石没有的某种特质 |
[03:07] | Lord Asano’s daughter, Mike, saw it too. | 浅野籓主的女儿 美嘉 也看到了 |
[03:29] | Mika’s father allowed the boy to live amongst them, | 美嘉的父亲不听他手下武士的力劝 |
[03:32] | against the advice of his samurai. | 让这孩子跟他们一起生活 |
[03:37] | Look. | 你看 |
[03:40] | What do you see? | 你看到什么 |
[03:42] | A branch? | 一根树枝 |
[03:43] | No. | 不 |
[03:46] | It’s a deer. | 是一只鹿 |
[03:50] | It took this path. | 朝向这条小路 |
[04:05] | You keep it, Kai. | 这个你留着 魁 |
[04:07] | The samurai believed his presence | 武士们一致认为他的出现 |
[04:09] | would bring misfortune to their land. | 会给他们藩域带来恶运 |
[04:13] | Mika only saw a gentle boy. | 可是在美嘉眼里他只是个温文儒雅的小子 |
[04:18] | Although he lived as an outcast, | 尽管一直生活在排斥中 |
[04:20] | Kai was determined to repay the love | 魁还是决定要回报 |
[04:22] | he received from Mike and her father, | 美嘉和她父亲对他的疼爱之恩 |
[04:25] | whatever the cost. | 不惜一切代价 |
[04:42] | Kai. | 魁 |
[04:48] | Well? | 怎么回事 |
[04:50] | There is something wrong with the creature. | 这只动物有点诡异 |
[04:52] | It’s up there on the rise, but it will come down again to hunt. | 它已经爬上那个山坡但是它又下来猎食 |
[04:56] | It would be safer to set a trap and wait for it here. | 为了安全起见最好在这里设置陷阱等它 |
[05:07] | It’s up on the rise, Lord Asano. | 它爬上山坡去了 浅野籓主 |
[06:04] | My Lord. | 籓主 |
[06:05] | Kill it! | 杀了它 |
[08:44] | I would rather have been killed by that beast than saved by a half-breed. | 我宁愿被野兽杀了也不想被一个杂种救了 |
[08:58] | Yasuno! | 安野 |
[09:19] | Ako owes you a great debt, Yasuno. | 赤穗欠你一份人情 安野 |
[09:23] | We can finally welcome the Shogun without fear. | 我们终于可以安心的迎接将军 |
[09:39] | For Ako! | 敬赤穗 |
[09:41] | For Ako! | 敬赤穗 |
[09:44] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[10:35] | Get out. | 出去 |
[10:40] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[11:02] | Does Lord Asano live? | 浅野籓主还活着 |
[11:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:27] | Hosting the Shogun’s tournament | 能当将军联赛的东道主 |
[11:28] | is a great honor for my father. | 对我父亲来说是无上的荣耀 |
[11:30] | Everything must be perfect. | 万事必须尽善尽美 |
[11:32] | My Lady, Mika. | 美嘉公主 |
[11:35] | Lord Asano and the hunting party have returned. | 浅野籓主和狩猎团回来了 |
[11:38] | They killed the beast. | 他们已杀死那头野兽 |
[11:55] | Father! | 父亲 |
[11:58] | I was worried. | 我很为您担心 |
[12:01] | The hunt took longer than we hoped. | 这次狩猎比我们预期的时间还要久 |
[12:03] | Yasuno showed great courage. | 安野表现得非常英勇 |
[12:08] | Is anyone badly hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[12:11] | Who are you looking for? | 你在关心谁 |
[12:20] | Is everything prepared for the Shogun’s arrival? | 都准备好恭候将军大驾了吗 |
[12:24] | Yes, Father. | 是的 父亲 |
[12:29] | I want all of Ako to share in this honor | 我要赤穗所有的子民都能分享到 |
[12:32] | of hosting our great commander. | 招待我们伟大将军的荣耀 |
[12:35] | I have made special arrangements | 我还为前来探访的各籓籓主 |
[12:37] | for the visiting lords, as well. | 做了特别招待 |
[12:45] | I’ve ordered stands put up all along the route. | 我已经下令在沿途都设立了看台 |
[12:51] | Your mother would have been proud. | 你母亲会为你感到骄傲的 |
[13:11] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[13:13] | You always worry. | 你总是在担心 |
[13:20] | He so wants your approval. | 他这么想得到你的肯定 |
[13:23] | Chikara has been training every chance he gets. | 主税只要一有机会就练剑 |
[13:38] | My Lady, Kai has returned. | 公主 魁 回来了 |
[14:14] | They told me you were hurt. | 他们告诉我你受伤了 |
[14:16] | It’s nothing, My Lady. | 没事的 公主 |
[14:21] | Your back. | 你的背 |
[14:26] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[14:34] | Someone should have seen to this before. | 他们应该有人为你疗伤 |
[14:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:56] | I saw the shame in Yasuno’s eyes when they were praising him. | 他们夸奖安野的时候我看见他眼里的羞愧 |
[15:02] | Even when you try to help them, they hate you. | 即使你试着帮助他们他们还是鄙视你 |
[15:06] | Your father’s samurai have always treated me as well as can be expected. | 你父亲的武士们已经如我所愿待我不错了 |
[15:10] | And is that all you expect? | 那就是你所期望的 |
[15:15] | It’s all I know. | 这是我所知道的 |
[15:18] | It doesn’t have to be, Kai. | 没必要这样 魁 |
[15:31] | This is no place for you, My Lady. | 这里不是你待的地方 公主 |
[15:34] | Are you sending me away? | 你在赶我走 |
[15:40] | Look at me and tell me you don’t love me. | 看着我 告诉我你不爱我 |
[15:43] | I will always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[15:45] | But you have your place | 但是你我 |
[15:48] | and I have mine. | 尊卑相异 |
[16:58] | Asano Takumi no Kami, ruler of Ako. | 浅野内匠头 赤穗籓籓主 |
[17:02] | His Highness, Shogun Tokugawa, | 德川将军大人 |
[17:05] | lord of provinces and master of all Japan | 全日本各籓籓主及首领 |
[17:09] | thanks you for your welcome. | 感谢你们热情的欢迎 |
[17:12] | Lord Asano, | 浅野籓主 |
[17:14] | my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[17:16] | Ako is magnificent, | 赤穗还是一如既往的 |
[17:19] | as always. | 壮丽繁华 |
[17:21] | We anticipate with pleasure tomorrows tournament. | 明天的比赛我们拭目以待 |
[17:28] | Great Shogun Tokugawa Tsunayoshi… | 尊贵的德川纲吉将军 |
[17:45] | and hope the entertainment we have prepared | 希望我们准备已久的款待 |
[17:48] | meets your august approval. | 能合您的心意 |
[17:54] | Father. | 父亲 |
[17:57] | What are you doing in my home? | 你在我家里做什么 |
[18:00] | Last week at the hunt I saw a fox. | 上周狩猎的时候 我看见一头狐狸 |
[18:03] | I didn’t realize at the time that it was a witch. | 当时我没有认出来它是个女巫 |
[18:06] | A witch? | 女巫 |
[18:08] | I believe I saw the same creature again tonight. | 我相信我今晚又看见了同样的东西 |
[18:11] | She was in human form among the nobles’ concubines. | 他化作人型混在贵族宾妃之中 |
[18:16] | My Lord. | 阁下 |
[18:24] | They say only demons have the power | 人们说只有魔鬼才有法力 |
[18:26] | to see past a witch’s disguise. | 看透女巫的化身 |
[18:32] | Are you a demon? | 你是魔鬼吗 |
[18:35] | No. | 不是 |
[18:39] | Then I suggest you are simply bewitched by a beautiful girl. | 我猜你只是被一个美女迷惑而已 |
[18:56] | Lord Asano, may we present Lord Kira Yoshinaka, | 浅野籓主请让我们向您介绍吉良义央籓主 |
[19:00] | master of Nagato, from the northern provinces. | 北方籓域长门籓的一籓之主 |
[19:16] | Ako is as beautiful as I remember, Lord Asano. | 赤穗跟我记忆中一样漂亮浅野籓主 |
[19:21] | We are honored by your visit, Lord Kira. | 您大驾光临 我们深感荣幸吉良籓主 |
[19:26] | I look forward to the tournament. | 我很期待比赛 |
[19:41] | I had no idea your concubine was so lovely, Lord Asano. | 没想到你的妃子是如此美丽浅野籓主 |
[19:46] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[19:52] | Forgive me, My Lady. | 请原谅我 公主 |
[19:56] | May I ask that your daughter sit with us? | 我可以请你的女儿与我们同座吗 |
[19:59] | I should like to make up for my rudeness. | 我想为我的无礼做出弥补 |
[21:15] | Father, who is that? | 父亲 那是谁 |
[21:20] | My fighter. | 我的勇士 |
[21:29] | I’m sure your father’s champion will be an even contest. | 我敢肯定他与你父亲的冠军勇士势均力敌 |
[21:34] | Yasuno. | 安野 |
[21:40] | Yasuno. Yasuno! | 安野 安野 |
[21:43] | Yasuno! | 安野 |
[21:48] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:50] | Witchcraft | 中了巫术 |
[21:52] | Get your father. | 快找你父亲过来 |
[21:55] | There is no time. | 没时间了 |
[22:02] | If we have no fighter, | 如果我们没有勇士上场 |
[22:04] | Ako will be disgraced. | 赤穗会蒙羞的 |
[22:06] | Only a samurai can fight. | 只有武士可以战斗 |
[22:19] | Enough. | 等够了 |
[22:23] | Your fighter? | 你的勇士呢 |
[23:01] | Champions, prepare for combat! | 勇士们 准备战斗 |
[23:05] | Bring them steel! | 赐剑 |
[24:07] | Stop! | 住手 |
[24:38] | You are not a samurai. | 你不是武士 |
[24:45] | Kill it. | 杀了他 |
[24:48] | No! | 不 |
[24:49] | No! | 不 |
[24:55] | Forgive me, My Lord. | 请原谅我 将军 |
[24:57] | The fault is mine. | 这是我的错 |
[25:15] | Strip him of his armor. | 卸下他的盔甲 |
[25:17] | Beat him. | 重打他 |
[26:14] | Stop! | 停 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[26:26] | My Lord! | 籓主 |
[26:28] | Not now! | 现在不是时候 |
[26:32] | Father, please! | 父亲 求求你 |
[26:54] | Lord Asano’s mind is unsettled. | 浅野籓主的意志很不稳定 |
[26:58] | It is time to take Ako. | 是时候拿下赤穗了 |
[27:02] | It is what you hoped for, it is what we have planned for. | 这正是你所希望的也是我们谋划已久的 |
[27:07] | What are you afraid of, My Lord? | 你还担心什么 籓主 |
[27:12] | Show me your courage. | 把你的胆量拿出来 |
[27:15] | Give me your heart. | 把你的心意给我看 |
[27:19] | After this, there is no turning back. | 在此之后已无法回头了 |
[27:23] | You are bound to me, and I to you. | 你连着我 我连着你 |
[27:33] | Rivers of blood | 尸山 |
[27:35] | and mountains of corpses | 血河 |
[27:38] | will not stand in our way. | 也无法阻挡我们 |
[27:42] | Nor the tears of widows. | 不要有妇人之仁 |
[27:45] | Find your envy and hatred. | 拿出你忌妒 |
[27:51] | And I will give you all you desire. | 拿出你仇恨 |
[29:25] | Father. | 父亲 |
[29:30] | Father! | 父亲 |
[29:35] | Father! | 父亲 |
[29:41] | Mika. | 美嘉 |
[29:44] | Father! | 父亲 |
[29:47] | Mika. | 美嘉 |
[29:49] | Father! | 父亲 |
[29:59] | Father! | 父亲 |
[30:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:14] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[30:16] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[30:17] | My Lord! | 籓主 |
[30:19] | Please! | 拜托 |
[30:23] | Father! | 父亲 |
[30:40] | Everyone, go back to your posts! | 所有人 回到你们岗位 |
[31:03] | The law is clear. | 国法严明 |
[31:07] | You have struck an unarmed guest and have shamed your home. | 你攻击一位手无寸铁的客人令你家族蒙羞 |
[31:11] | The penalty is death. | 依法判你死罪 |
[31:14] | Because of your rank and the service you have done Ako, | 考虑到你的地位以及对赤穗所做的贡献 |
[31:22] | through seppuku, | 只要你已切腹自杀的方式 |
[31:25] | death by your own hand, | 亲手结束自己的性命 |
[31:28] | so that you may show courage and dignity in death | 这样你可以死表明你的勇气和尊严 |
[31:34] | as you once showed in life. | 就如你生前一样 |
[31:40] | The Shogun could have had me hanged like a criminal. | 将军本可以将我像犯人一样施以绞刑 |
[31:46] | Instead, he has allowed me | 相反的他准许我 |
[31:51] | to take my life with honor. | 有尊严地了结生命 |
[31:56] | You were bewitched, My Lord. | 你是中了巫术 籓主 |
[31:59] | Your mind was poisoned. | 你的意志被他人操控 |
[32:01] | If I accept my fate, | 如果我听天由命 |
[32:10] | or punish them for my crime. | 或是我的罪行而责罚他们 |
[32:14] | Promise me | 答应我 |
[32:17] | you will protect Mika and Ako from our enemies. | 你会保护美嘉和赤穗不被我们的仇敌侵犯 |
[32:21] | My Lord. | 籓主 |
[32:28] | I am ready, Oishi. | 我准备好了 大石 |
[32:31] | And when I die, | 在我受死之时 |
[32:33] | I would be honored if you would act as my second, | 如果由你做我的戒错人我将不胜荣幸 |
[32:38] | my friend. | 我的好友 |
[32:59] | Father! | 父亲 |
[33:03] | Don’t let them see you cry. | 别让他们看到你流泪 |
[35:23] | No. | 不 |
[35:26] | We must have revenge. | 我们必须报仇雪恨 |
[35:29] | Whatever the cost, it is our duty. | 不论付出什么代价这是我们的责任 |
[35:32] | My Lord, what will you have us do? | 阁下 你需要我们做什么 |
[35:39] | If we fight now, we die. | 如果我们现在反击 我们必死无疑 |
[35:43] | And not just us. | 不单只是我们 |
[35:46] | Every farmer and villager in Ako will be killed. | 赤穗所有子民都会被杀 |
[35:50] | We have to think of them first. | 我们必须先为他们着想 |
[36:01] | Poison, My Lady. It will end your pain. | 这是药 公主它能解除你的痛苦 |
[36:07] | We have not lost Ako yet. | 我们还没失去赤穗 |
[36:44] | Your Highness. | 将军 |
[37:13] | Lady Asano, | 浅野小姐 |
[37:16] | I am sorry for your father’s death. | 对于你父亲的死 我深表遗憾 |
[37:19] | He accepted it with dignity. | 他死的很有尊严 |
[37:21] | Your Highness, as my father’s only child, | 将军作为我父亲唯一的孩子 |
[37:26] | I ask that I may look after his lands until such time as I marry. | 我请求在我出嫁前能负责照料他的籓土 |
[37:31] | I have already considered this, My Lady. | 这个我已经考虑过了 公主 |
[37:44] | So that there will be no feud between your clans, | 为了避免你们宗族之间争权结怨 |
[37:47] | I decree that from this day, | 我宣布从今天起 |
[37:50] | they will be one. | 他们合而为一 |
[37:53] | Sealed by the marriage bond between you and Lord Kira. | 并以你和吉良籓主的联姻加以稳固 |
[37:57] | You are granted one year to mourn. | 我准你一年的时间服丧尽孝 |
[38:00] | But you will remain a guest of Lord Kira’s until you are married. | 但是婚嫁前你始终是吉良籓主的客人 |
[38:04] | Oishi. | 大石 |
[38:09] | You are now ronin. | 你现在被贬为浪人 |
[38:12] | Masterless samurai. | 无主的武士 |
[38:15] | I forbid you to seek vengeance for Lord Asano’s death. | 我禁止你因为浅野籓主的过世而伺机报复 |
[38:21] | Lord Kira, | 吉良籓主 |
[38:23] | I leave Ako with you. | 我就把赤穗交给你了 |
[38:45] | From this moment on, you are banished from these lands. | 从此刻起我要把你们从这片土地放逐出境 |
[38:49] | Those who remain will be hunted down | 那些执意不肯离境的将会被拿下 |
[38:54] | and executed. | 并处死 |
[39:12] | You will never see him again, My Lady. Take a last look. | 你以后再也见不到他了 公主看他最后一眼吧 |
[39:47] | I don’t trust Oishi. | 我不相信大石 |
[39:49] | He no longer has the protection of his rank. | 他现在的处境已经难以自保了 |
[39:52] | Throw him in the pit. | 把他丢进井里 |
[39:54] | Break his will. | 摧毁他的意志 |
[41:02] | Father! | 父亲 |
[41:04] | Father. | 父亲 |
[41:07] | Get away! Get away from me. | 走开 离我远一点 |
[41:09] | Chikara, help him up. | 主税 快把他扶起来 |
[41:24] | Where are my men? | 我的人都在哪里 |
[41:28] | They have all left Ako. | 他们都离开了赤穗 |
[41:31] | And Lady Asano? | 浅野小姐呢 |
[41:34] | Her time of mourning is almost over. | 她服丧尽孝的日子眼看就要到了 |
[41:39] | Lord Kira took her to his castle | 吉良籓主把她带进他的府邸 |
[41:41] | to begin preparing for their wedding. | 开始筹备他们的婚礼了 |
[41:44] | Chikara, | 主税 |
[41:48] | what of the half-breed? | 那个混血人怎么样了 |
[41:51] | Kira’s men took him to the Dutch island and sold him into slavery. | 吉良的手下把他带去了出岛将他卖为奴隶 |
[42:09] | We need three horses. | 我们需要三匹马 |
[42:13] | Now. | 现在 |
[42:24] | Riku. | 理红 |
[42:29] | You must make the whole world believe you’ve divorced me. | 你必须让全世界都相信你抛弃了我 |
[42:36] | It is the only way to protect you from what I have to do. | 这是保护你唯一的方法不管我做什么事都与你无关 |
[42:42] | No one but you and I can know that you are, | 除了你和我 不可以有别人知道 |
[42:48] | and will always be, | 拥有你永远都是我人生中 |
[42:52] | the joy of my life. | 最大的快乐 |
[42:58] | I am the wife of a samurai. | 我是武士的妻子 |
[43:03] | Whatever your duty is, it is mine too. | 不管你的职责是什么那也是我的职责 |
[43:17] | Show them this | 把这个拿给他们看 |
[43:19] | and tell them to meet me at the black lake in a week. | 告诉他们一周后来黑湖边见我 |
[43:23] | Remember, the enemy will be watching. | 记住敌人的眼睛都在盯着我们 |
[44:10] | Hey, stranger. | 陌生人 |
[44:14] | What’s your business here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[44:17] | I’m looking for a half-breed. | 我在找一个混血人 |
[44:26] | Good luck, samurai! | 祝你好运 武士 |
[45:07] | Half-breed! Half-breed! Half-breed! | 混血人 杂种 混血人 |
[45:42] | Kai! | 魁 |
[45:48] | It’s Oishi. | 我是大石 |
[45:52] | Kai! | 魁 |
[46:01] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[46:17] | Kai! Lady Asano. | 魁 浅野小姐 |
[46:20] | Mika. | 美嘉 |
[46:23] | She needs your help. | 她需要你的帮助 |
[46:30] | Half-breed! Half-breed! Half-breed! | 混血人 混血人 杂种 |
[46:34] | Kai! Soon Kira will marry Mika. | 魁 吉良就快要娶美嘉了 |
[46:38] | We must stop him! Are you with me? | 我们必须阻止他 你愿不愿意同我一起 |
[47:01] | Now! | 就现在 |
[48:13] | Lady Asano is to be married in a week. | 浅野公主一周后就要出嫁了 |
[48:16] | What do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[48:18] | When Kira took her away, you were on your knees. | 吉良带她走的时候 你也是屈膝跪地 |
[48:21] | We would have all been killed. You too. | 我们本该全部被杀 你也是 |
[48:25] | What use are you to her dead? | 她死了你还有什么用 |
[48:27] | What use am I to you? | 我对你来说有什么用 |
[48:32] | Either follow me or go back to what you were. | 要不就跟着我 要不就回去 |
[48:37] | Don’t turn your back on me, ronin. | 别岔开话题 浪人 |
[48:40] | Follow you for what? | 跟随你做什么 |
[48:47] | Kira has 1,000 men under his command. | 吉良拥有千军万马 |
[48:51] | He’s also protected by witchcraft. | 并且他还有巫术护体 |
[48:57] | When I told you that, you turned me away. | 我告诉你这些的时候你不于采信 |
[48:59] | I was wrong. | 那是我错了 |
[49:03] | I failed my lord. | 我害了籓主 |
[49:09] | I don’t know who or what you are, | 我不知道你的身世 |
[49:13] | but I need your help. | 但是我需要你的帮助 |
[49:26] | Clothes. | 衣服 |
[49:46] | I’ll come with you, | 我会跟你一起走 |
[49:48] | but if you ever kneel before Kira again, I’ll take your head. | 但如果你再屈服于吉良我就会砍下你的头 |
[50:02] | Where did you learn to fight like that? | 你从哪里学来的武艺 |
[50:05] | From demons. | 从恶魔那里 |
[50:51] | My Lord, forgive me. | 籓主 原谅我 |
[50:54] | The half-breed has escaped from the Dutch island. | 那个杂种从出岛逃走了 |
[50:57] | They say a samurai helped him. | 他们说是一个武士救了他 |
[51:03] | Oishi. | 是大石 |
[51:17] | Find Oishi. I need him dead. | 去找大石 我要他死 |
[51:41] | Yasuno, it’s Oishi! | 安野 是大石 |
[51:45] | He’s back! | 他回来了 |
[51:46] | Everyone, Oishi’s back! | 各位 大石 回来了 |
[51:48] | Oishi’s back! | 大石 回来了 |
[52:05] | Father. | 父亲 |
[52:06] | Well done, Chikara. | 干得好 主税 |
[52:26] | Today we may be ronin, | 今天我们或许是浪人 |
[52:29] | but now the time has come. | 但现在时机已经来临 |
[52:33] | What I propose ends in death. | 我已经做好了必死的准备 |
[52:39] | Even if we succeed, | 即使我们成功了 |
[52:41] | we will be hanged as criminals for defying the Shogun’s orders. | 我们也会被判为罪犯施以绞刑因为我们违背将军的命令 |
[52:51] | I take a vow before you | 我在你们面前发誓 |
[52:54] | that I will not rest until justice is done, | 不得到正义 我决不作罢 |
[52:59] | will not sleep until our master lies in peace, | 未能告慰主人在天之灵以前绝对不眠不休 |
[53:03] | and will not pray | 不再祈福 |
[53:05] | unless it is to ask the heavens’ forgiveness | 除非是祈求上天宽诉我 |
[53:09] | for sending Kira to hell! | 将吉良打入地狱 |
[53:26] | There are only two ways in. | 只有两条路可以进去 |
[53:28] | The main gate here | 这里的正门 |
[53:30] | and this point beneath the west wall. | 以及西墙下的这个地点 |
[53:33] | Both are heavily guarded. | 他们都有重兵守卫 |
[53:35] | Our best chance is to strike when Kira leaves the safety of his fortress. | 我们最好的时机是等吉良离开他的堡垒 |
[53:40] | He will travel to his ancestors’ shrine to offer prayers. | 他将前往他祖先的圣陵朝拜祈福 |
[53:44] | We don’t know yet when he will make the journey. | 但是我们还不清楚他何时会去 |
[53:47] | Isogai, you ride ahead to his temple town | 矶贝 你先前往他祖先的陵镇 |
[53:51] | and see what you can find out. | 看看能发现什么 |
[53:53] | Remember, even near holy sites | 记住 即使靠近神圣之地 |
[53:56] | there are brothels and plenty of loose-tongued officials who visit them. | 还是有很多嘴巴不牢靠的官员常去的窖子 |
[54:00] | Even if we know the route, we will need more men for an ambush. | 即使我们知道路线我们还是需要更多人参与伏击 |
[54:04] | Then we’ll get them. | 那我们就去找他们 |
[54:06] | You and Chuzaemon and Okuda | 你 忠左卫门和奥田 |
[54:09] | will gather as many of our former samurai as you can | 尽力召集我们之前的武士越多越好 |
[54:12] | and meet us here at a farmhouse Horibe has found for us. | 然后在堀部为我们找的农舍会合 |
[54:16] | Forgive me, sir, but how can we succeed without good swords? | 请见谅 大石 但是我们没有好剑怎么能成功 |
[54:22] | Take mine. | 拿我的 |
[54:23] | When we meet again, I’ll have more waiting for you. | 等到我们再会合会有很多好剑等着你们 |
[54:29] | The rest of us will go to Uetsu. | 其余的人跟我去羽越 |
[54:32] | The finest swordmakers in the land work there. | 最好的铸剑师就在那里 |
[54:35] | Why is the half-breed here? | 为什么杂种在这里 |
[54:39] | I asked him to come. | 我让他来的 |
[54:42] | We can’t take him with us. He’s not a samurai. | 我们不能带他一起 他不是武士 |
[54:50] | None of us are samurai anymore. | 我们当中已经没有武士 |
[55:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[55:54] | We are farmers from Shimobe, sir. | 我们是从下部来的农民 长官 |
[55:57] | We have come to buy tools. | 我们是来买工具的 |
[56:00] | This is Lord Kira’s village now. | 这里现在是吉良籓主的地盘了 |
[56:20] | These are not farmer’s hands. | 这不是当农民的手 |
[56:55] | Take the swords, whatever you can salvage. | 拿走剑 不管能抢到什么 |
[56:59] | We’ll need more. | 我们还需要更多 |
[57:02] | Help him. | 帮他 |
[57:13] | Eat, My Lady. | 吃吧 我的大小姐 |
[57:27] | You think I care if you starve? | 你以为我会在乎你饿不饿 |
[57:31] | Soon my lord will be ruler of all Japan | 我的籓主很快就要统治全日本了 |
[57:35] | and you can take your life like your father did. | 你也可以像你父亲一样自取性命 |
[57:38] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我父亲 |
[57:41] | Weren’t you the one who broke his heart? | 难道你没有伤他的心吗 |
[57:45] | You betrayed him with your lust. | 你因为自己的欲望而背叛了他 |
[58:05] | We can go to Hida. They will give us weapons. | 我们可以去飞驒 他们会给我们武器 |
[58:11] | You will find nothing in Hida. | 你去飞驒将会一无所获 |
[58:13] | Kira’s men will have taken over this entire region. | 吉良的手下应该控制了整个籓域 |
[58:17] | There is another way. | 还有一个办法 |
[58:21] | You will find swords in the Sea of Trees. | 你在树海会找到剑 |
[58:25] | The Tengu Forest | 天狗森林 |
[58:29] | That is just a myth. | 那只是神话传说 |
[58:32] | I’ve seen them. | 我见过他们 |
[58:54] | How do you know about the Tengu Forest? | 你怎么会知道天狗森林 |
[58:57] | I was raised there before I fled to Ako. | 我逃到赤穗之前 是在那里被养大的 |
[59:02] | Those scars on your head. | 你头上那些疤 |
[59:05] | Are they the ones who marked you? | 是他们给你留下的 |
[59:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:10] | And taught you to fight? | 他们还教你如何战斗 |
[59:12] | To kill. | 还有如何杀人 |
[59:14] | They have many strange and magical ways | 他们有很多不可思议的方法 |
[59:16] | to protect themselves and their beliefs. | 用来保护自己和他们的信仰 |
[59:20] | They wanted to show me that | 他们想要向我证明 |
[59:22] | this life has nothing to offer but death. | 这个尘世间除了生死轮回 什么都没有 |
[59:26] | They wanted me to be like them and renounce the world. | 他们要我和他们一样和这世界决裂 |
[59:31] | I vowed never to use the magical powers they taught me. | 我发誓永远不要用他们教的魔法 |
[59:35] | Although I was still a child, I knew my place was among other men. | 尽管当时我还是个孩子但我知道我属于另一个世界 |
[59:42] | And do you think that these Tengu would give us weapons? | 你真的认为那些天狗会给我们武器 |
[59:48] | They will test our will. | 他们会考验我们的意志 |
[1:00:12] | My wife just won’t stop nagging me. | 我老婆一股劲的烦我 |
[1:00:15] | She wants me to find her the best view of Lord Kim’s procession. | 她要我帮她找观看吉良籓主出行的最佳位置 |
[1:00:19] | Procession? What procession? | 出行 什么出行 |
[1:00:21] | Nobody knows when Kira will leave his fortress, | 没有人知道吉良什么时候会离开堡垒 |
[1:00:24] | not even his own guards. | 即使是他自己的侍卫都不知道 |
[1:00:26] | He will hurry back before anyone is awake. | 大家醒来之前他就会匆匆地回去 |
[1:00:39] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名子 |
[1:00:41] | Yuki. | 雪 |
[1:00:44] | Where do you come from, Yuki? | 你从哪里来的 雪 |
[1:01:02] | You’ve come back. | 你回来了 |
[1:01:10] | Are we lost? | 我们迷路了 |
[1:01:13] | No. They know we’re here. | 不 他们知道我们来了 |
[1:01:20] | What is that noise? | 这是什么声音 |
[1:01:22] | Ghosts. | 鬼魂 |
[1:01:23] | Spirits of the old and infirm who are left hereto die. | 那些老弱病残离世之人的魂魄 |
[1:01:30] | Unwanted children, too. | 还有弃婴 |
[1:02:06] | Only you. | 只能你去 |
[1:02:10] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起走 |
[1:02:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:15] | Do as he says. | 照他说的做 |
[1:02:18] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[1:02:47] | Whatever happens in there, whatever you see, | 无论发生什么事 无论你看到什么 |
[1:02:52] | don’t draw your weapon. | 都不要拔出你的武器 |
[1:03:13] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[1:03:25] | How do we know the half-breed hasn’t led him into a trap? | 我们怎么知道那个杂种是不是把他带到陷阱 |
[1:03:28] | Oishi trusts him. | 大石相信他 |
[1:03:30] | Of course, he has no choice. We need weapons. | 当然 他别无选择 我们需要武器 |
[1:03:36] | If he doesn’t come back soon, | 如果晚点他没回来 |
[1:03:41] | I’m going after him. | 我就去找他 |
[1:04:18] | So the terrified boy returns as a man. | 当年胆小的毛头小子变成男子汉回来了 |
[1:04:24] | I have come for your help. | 我是来求你帮忙的 |
[1:04:27] | We are in need of swords. | 我们需要剑 |
[1:04:29] | Then take it. | 那就拿去吧 |
[1:04:34] | These swords were forged to defend us against the hatred of men. | 锻造这些剑是用来抵御那些心怀敌意之人 |
[1:04:39] | Men who persecuted us for our beliefs. | 那些迫害我们信仰的人 |
[1:04:44] | The same men who despise you for being different. | 那些人同样视你为异类鄙视着你 |
[1:04:49] | And now you’re here to help them. | 现在你却来到这里帮他们 |
[1:04:52] | They are good men. | 他们都是好人 |
[1:04:54] | Their cause is just. | 他们是为了正义 |
[1:04:58] | Many come for our steel, | 很多人为了我们的剑而来 |
[1:05:02] | but none return. | 却都是有去无回 |
[1:05:06] | You told him not to draw his sword. | 你告诉他不要拔自己的剑 |
[1:05:10] | If he does, | 如果他拔了 |
[1:05:12] | he and all his men will die. | 他和他的手下都会死 |
[1:05:20] | Was it worth it? What you found in the outside world? | 这么做值得吗 你在外面世界学了些什么 |
[1:05:24] | The love of a woman you can never have? | 爱上一个你永远得不到的女人 |
[1:05:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:05:33] | Let me tell you of love, Kai. | 让我来告诉你什么才是爱 魁 |
[1:05:36] | The love of one night | 有爱的一晚 |
[1:05:39] | that brought you into this world. | 才把你带到这个世界上 |
[1:05:42] | An English sailor and a peasant girl. | 一个英国水手和一个农家女子 |
[1:05:48] | Your loving mother abandoned you to die in these woods. | 你亲爱的母亲抛弃了你任你在森林中自生自灭 |
[1:05:53] | A monster, a half-breed child. | 一个怪物 一个混血儿 |
[1:05:58] | Yet we found you, | 是我们发现了你 |
[1:06:01] | accepted you, trained you. | 接受你 训练你 |
[1:06:06] | We taught you many things. | 我们教你很多事情 |
[1:06:09] | But you fled | 但是你却逃走了 |
[1:06:11] | and you turned your back on those gifts. | 你视这些礼物如粪土 |
[1:06:15] | Gifts of death. | 这些杀人的技能 |
[1:06:17] | No matter what you do, | 不管你做何努力 |
[1:06:20] | Mika will never be yours in this life. | 美嘉这辈子都不会是你的 |
[1:06:25] | Then I will go to my death and pray I find her in the next. | 那我就至死不渝祈祷来世还能遇见她 |
[1:06:32] | Sir? | 首领 |
[1:06:39] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[1:06:42] | I told you to stay. | 我说过要你们在外面待着 |
[1:06:52] | No! Yasuno! | 不 安野 |
[1:07:03] | Draw your sword. | 拔出你的剑 |
[1:07:10] | Save them. | 救他们 |
[1:07:12] | Draw your sword. | 拔出你的剑 |
[1:07:16] | Save them. | 救他们 |
[1:07:20] | Draw your sword. | 拔出你的剑 |
[1:07:26] | Save your men! | 救你的人 |
[1:07:33] | No more talk. | 别再废话了 |
[1:07:36] | Will you give me what I ask? | 你会不会给我想要的 |
[1:07:40] | Take the blade, Kai. | 拿走这把剑 魁 |
[1:07:41] | If you can reach it before me. | 如果你能在我之前碰到它 |
[1:07:47] | Save your men. Help them. | 救你的手下 救他们 |
[1:08:00] | Draw your sword, Oishi. | 拔出你的剑 大石 |
[1:08:06] | Save them. | 救他们 |
[1:08:14] | Chikara! | 主税 |
[1:08:26] | A gift not forgotten. | 看来你没忘记这些技艺 |
[1:08:48] | You passed their test. | 你通过了他们的考验 |
[1:08:51] | Your men are safe. | 你的手下安全了 |
[1:08:53] | You’ve got your swords. | 你得到你们想要的剑 |
[1:09:09] | What’s so special about these swords? | 这些剑有什么特别 |
[1:09:12] | What do they do? | 它们能用来做什么 |
[1:09:15] | It depends. | 视情况而定 |
[1:09:17] | On what? | 什么情况 |
[1:09:20] | Who uses them. | 看它是在谁手里 |
[1:09:22] | What about a tall, strong, brave man like me? | 比如像我这样 高大威猛的勇士会怎样 |
[1:09:36] | They cut. | 无坚不摧 |
[1:09:54] | I think mine is broken. | 我想我的剑有问题 |
[1:10:21] | Your sword. | 你的剑 |
[1:10:23] | You keep it, Hazama. I told you we’d bring others. | 你留着吧 间 我说过我会再找些来 |
[1:10:40] | I have the information you requested. | 我探听到了你要的情报 |
[1:10:42] | Lord Kira leaves for his ancestors’ shrine tonight. | 吉良籓主今晚会动身前往他祖先的圣陵 |
[1:10:47] | Well done. | 干的好 |
[1:10:49] | Come, Isogai. Gather the men. | 来 矶贝把大家召集过来 |
[1:10:52] | Father. | 父亲 |
[1:10:55] | I want to go with you. | 我要跟你一起去 |
[1:10:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:59] | Horibe, stay with him. | 堀部 看好他 |
[1:11:34] | I ride to my ancestors’ shrine to offer thanks for our wedding. | 我要为我们的婚事去祖先的圣陵前跪谢 |
[1:11:38] | Is there anything you wish me to pray for? | 你有什么要我替你祈求的 |
[1:11:41] | My Lord will not like my answer. | 籓主不会喜欢我的答案 |
[1:11:45] | You may look down on me, My Lady, | 你可以看不起我 公主 |
[1:11:47] | but our children and their children will be of one blood. | 但是我们的孩子 以及他们的孩子将是同样血统 |
[1:12:16] | Take care, Hazama. | 小心一点 间 |
[1:12:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:51] | It’s a trap! Go! Go! | 这是陷阱 走 快撤退 |
[1:12:54] | Get back! Get back! | 快走 撤退 |
[1:12:58] | Get out! | 快逃 |
[1:13:16] | Yasuno! | 安野 |
[1:13:19] | Yasuno! | 安野 |
[1:13:37] | Oishi, help me! It’s Basho. | 大石 快帮我 是芭蕉 |
[1:13:40] | Hazama! | 间 |
[1:13:51] | -No! -Oishi! | -不 -大石 |
[1:14:29] | It belonged to Oishi, My Lord. | 这是大石的剑 籓主 |
[1:14:47] | Your half-breed is dead. | 你心爱的杂种已经死了 |
[1:14:55] | So are dozens of your father’s men. | 还有你父亲的那些手下 |
[1:15:00] | All killed | 全部被杀了 |
[1:15:02] | trying to save you. | 为了试图救你 |
[1:15:08] | Perhaps now you understand | 或许现在你该明白 |
[1:15:13] | the price of your love. | 你爱的惨痛代价 |
[1:15:21] | I promised my lord | 我答应过我的籓主 |
[1:15:25] | I would not harm | 我不会 |
[1:15:29] | a hair on your head. | 动你一根头发 |
[1:15:38] | But what you do to yourself | 但是你想对自己做什么 |
[1:15:43] | is not my concern. | 那就不关我的事了 |
[1:16:04] | Good night. | 晚安啰 |
[1:16:58] | Kai. | 魁 |
[1:17:01] | I have a confession to make. | 有件事我需要向你道歉 |
[1:17:05] | When I was a boy, | 小时候 |
[1:17:07] | I used to wait in the woods outside your hut, | 我常常躲在你树林里的小屋外 |
[1:17:13] | and when you came out, | 等你一出来 |
[1:17:16] | I’d throw stones at you, | 我就拿石头丢你 |
[1:17:20] | then hide. | 然后躲起来 |
[1:17:25] | I knew it was you. | 我知道那是你 |
[1:17:29] | I could see your belly sticking out from behind the trees. | 我能看见你在树后面露出来的肚子 |
[1:17:43] | I’m sorry, Kai. | 对不起 魁 |
[1:17:46] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[1:18:16] | I should have acted the day Lord Asano died. | 浅野籓主死的那天我就应该为他报仇雪恨 |
[1:18:21] | Our anger should have been sudden and swift. | 我们的仇恨或许会迅速凝聚 |
[1:18:26] | Then even if we’d failed, | 即使当时我们失败了 |
[1:18:32] | it would have been with honor. | 也败的光荣 |
[1:18:47] | You are samurai. | 你是武士 |
[1:18:52] | We still have swords and the advantage of surprise. | 我们还有利剑还有出奇致胜的优势 |
[1:18:56] | Kira thinks we’re ghosts. | 吉良以为我们已是鬼魂 |
[1:18:59] | We can use that, turn it to our advantage. | 我们可以利用这一点把他转换成我们的优势 |
[1:19:04] | He’ll never expect us. | 他一定料想不到 |
[1:19:08] | We can still do what we came for. | 我们还可以继续我们的初衷 |
[1:19:34] | Eat. | 吃一点吧 |
[1:19:37] | -Your arm? -Fine. | -你的手臂如何 -没事的 |
[1:19:56] | Go get your father. | 请你父亲过来 |
[1:20:14] | Stay where you are! | 停下来 |
[1:20:19] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:20:21] | We are not some village troupe to be held up by bandits. | 你们这些土匪我们可不是好欺负的乡间小剧团 |
[1:20:26] | Lord Kira himself has hired us to perform at his wedding. | 吉良籓主钦点我们为他的婚礼表演 |
[1:20:30] | I have the letters and passes to prove it. | 我有信函与通行证证明 |
[1:20:33] | There is no need. | 没这必要 |
[1:20:35] | We saw you perform in Ako. | 我们在赤穗看过你的表演 |
[1:20:40] | You are Lord Asano’s men. | 你是浅野籓主的人 |
[1:20:45] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[1:20:52] | Kai. | 魁 |
[1:21:02] | Forgive me for not thanking you for defeating the beast | 请原谅我 没有答谢你杀死那野兽 |
[1:21:05] | and saving my life. | 和对我的救命之恩 |
[1:21:10] | A samurai does not take credit for victories of others. | 一名武士不应该因别人的功劳而让自己受到赞誉 |
[1:21:20] | This belonged to Basho. | 这是芭蕉的 |
[1:21:25] | A samurai wears two swords. | 你现在是一名佩戴两把剑的武士 |
[1:21:37] | When a crime goes unpunished, | 当一种罪行未受到惩罚 |
[1:21:41] | the world is unbalanced. | 这个世界就会变得沉沦 |
[1:21:44] | When a wrong is unavenged, | 当一个冤屈为得以沉雪 |
[1:21:46] | the heavens look down on us in shame. | 上天都会为我们感到羞耻 |
[1:21:50] | We too must die for this circle of vengeance to be closed. | 我们必须为这复仇轮回 死而后已 |
[1:22:02] | We will leave this record of our courage | 我们将留下我们英勇的证据 |
[1:22:05] | so the world will know who we were and what we did. | 让这世界记住我们的名子以及我们的丰功伟业 |
[1:22:20] | Tonight we will regain our honor | 今晚我们将收复我们的荣耀 |
[1:22:25] | and avenge our lord. | 为我们的籓主报仇雪恨 |
[1:22:31] | None of us knows how long he shall five | 没有人知道他会活多久 |
[1:22:35] | or when his time will come. | 或是他的时代何时会来临 |
[1:22:39] | But soon all that will be left of our brief lives | 但是当我们短暂人生结束之后留下的是 |
[1:22:44] | is the pride our children feel when they speak our names. | 当我们的子孙念起我们的名子时所感到的骄傲 |
[1:23:00] | Kai. | 魁 |
[1:23:33] | We end this now. | 让我们终结一切吧 |
[1:23:47] | Now | 现在 |
[1:23:50] | we are 47. | 我们是47名浪人 |
[1:24:02] | What do you see? | 你看到什么 |
[1:24:07] | The omens are good. | 好兆头 |
[1:24:08] | Soon you will travel far. | 很快的你会去很多籓域 |
[1:24:12] | In every town and village, people shall bow before you. | 所到之处 人们都会为你府首屈膝 |
[1:24:27] | Halt! | 停下 |
[1:24:52] | Let them through. | 让他们通过 |
[1:26:12] | Five minutes! | 五分钟 |
[1:26:38] | Lord Kira, we are proud to present to you | 吉良籓主 我们万分荣幸 |
[1:26:42] | our performance as a gift for your wedding. | 能以我们的表演作为您喜结良缘的贺礼 |
[1:30:16] | Don’t hurt the princess! | 不要伤及公主 |
[1:30:31] | Kai! | 魁 |
[1:31:02] | Get them! | 除掉他们 |
[1:31:51] | Stay there! | 在那里守着 |
[1:33:13] | I knew you’d come for me. | 我就知道你会为我而来 |
[1:33:16] | Nothing will ever keep me away from you. | 没有任何东西能将你我分开 |
[1:33:39] | Nothing, half-breed? | 真的没有 杂种 |
[1:33:43] | Even death? | 若是死亡呢 |
[1:33:45] | I know what you are. | 我知道你的力量 |
[1:33:47] | You have no idea. | 你低估我了 |
[1:33:49] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[1:33:51] | You should be. | 等着瞧 |
[1:35:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:36:15] | Know now the depth of my lord’s courage. | 现在领教到我籓主的胆量了吧 |
[1:37:46] | In the name of Lord Asano of Ako! | 以赤穗浅野籓主之名 |
[1:38:09] | For Lord Asano! | 献给浅野籓主 |
[1:40:05] | Chikara. | 主税 |
[1:40:47] | Rest now, My Lord. | 安息吧 籓主 |
[1:40:51] | You are avenged. | 我们已经为您复仇 |
[1:41:01] | Oishi, | 大石 |
[1:41:03] | I gave you a command forbidding you to take revenge. | 我命令过你不可以报仇雪恨 |
[1:41:08] | Forgive me, Your Highness, | 请原谅我 将军 |
[1:41:12] | but a man may not live under the same heaven | 但是做为一名男子汉弑主之仇未报 |
[1:41:18] | as the murderer of his lord. | 怎能够忍辱偷生 |
[1:41:24] | All I ask is respect for my men. | 我只求 能给予我的手下尊严 |
[1:41:29] | They are brave, My Lord. | 他们都很勇敢 将军 |
[1:41:34] | The bravest I know. | 是我所知道最英勇的勇士 |
[1:41:41] | I beg you to let them die | 我请求你让他们死的 |
[1:41:44] | with the dignity they deserve. | 有自己应得的尊严 |
[1:41:53] | For the crime of disobedience, | 抗命之罪 |
[1:41:58] | you should all be executed as common criminals. | 按理说你们都应该像普通罪犯那样处死 |
[1:42:04] | But you and your men | 但是你和你的手下 |
[1:42:06] | followed the old ways of Bushido | 遵循武士道精神 |
[1:42:10] | to honor your lord | 忠于你们的籓主 |
[1:42:12] | and to avenge treachery. | 报复背信弃义之徒 |
[1:42:22] | I see only samurai before me. | 所以在我面前的都是武士 |
[1:42:26] | I grant you a samurai’s death, | 我准许你们像武士一样殉道 |
[1:42:31] | to be buried alongside your lord | 并且光荣的长眠于 |
[1:42:34] | with honor. | 你们籓主左右 |
[1:42:37] | Thank you, Your Highness. | 谢谢您 将军 |
[1:43:01] | Lady Asano is like her father. | 浅野公主很像她父亲 |
[1:43:08] | She will make Ako great again. | 她一定会让赤穗再度繁盛 |
[1:43:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:43:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:43:57] | My father told me | 我父亲告诉过我 |
[1:44:00] | this world was only a preparation for the next, | 今生只是为来生准备 |
[1:44:06] | that all we can ask is that we leave it having loved | 我们只能求在离世前能心怀爱意 |
[1:44:11] | and being loved. | 或是被深爱着 |
[1:44:17] | I will search for you through 1,000 worlds | 不管历经几世 经历几次轮回 |
[1:44:22] | and 10,000 lifetimes until I find you. | 我都会找到你 |
[1:44:29] | I will wait for you in all of them. | 我生生世世将会等着你 |
[1:45:24] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:45:28] | Chikara, | 主税 |
[1:45:30] | son of Oishi, | 大石之子 |
[1:45:32] | step out. | 出来 |
[1:45:53] | Oishi, | 大石 |
[1:45:56] | I will not deny our country your bloodline. | 我不能让我们的国家失去你的血统 |
[1:46:01] | Your son shall live | 你的儿子将被赦免 |
[1:46:04] | to serve Ako | 像你和你的武士一样 |
[1:46:08] | as you and your samurai have done. | 效忠赤穗 |
[1:47:29] | I will search for you through 1,000 worlds | 不管历经几世 |
[1:47:34] | and 10,000 lifetimes | 经历几次轮回 |
[1:47:38] | until I find you. | 我都会找到你 |
[1:48:11] | The memory of the 47 Ronin | 这47名浪人不畏生死 |
[1:48:14] | who put duty and justice before their fear of death | 将职责和正义放在首位的英雄事迹 |
[1:48:18] | has lived down through the centuries | 在日本文化史上 |
[1:48:20] | as one of the greatest examples of honor and loyalty | 作为忠勇之例 |
[1:48:23] | in Japanese culture. | 流传了数百年 |
[1:48:27] | 每年的12月14日有成千上万从世界各地而来的人们 来拜访这47名浪人的坟墓 以示敬意 此电影也是以此篇事迹启发而来 |