Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Well, I must say, Leonard, 莱纳德 我不得不承认
[00:03] when I first heard your idea for Giant Jenga, 你一开始提出巨型层层叠的主意时
[00:06] I was skeptical. 我是持怀疑态度的
[00:11] I can’t blame you– 这不能怪你
[00:12] Tiny Twister was a complete bust. 上次的迷你版扭扭乐就烂爆了
[00:14] No, I was wrong. 但我这次错了
[00:16] The looming threat of 顶着可能会
[00:18] being crushed under a pile of lumber 被一堆木头压死的风险玩
[00:21] does add a certain spice. 让游戏带感了不少
[00:24] I’ve never felt so alive. 连人都精神起来了
[00:31] Oh, hello, Alex. 你好啊 艾利克斯
[00:32] Uh, let me go get you last night’s recordings. 我去拿昨晚的录音给你
[00:34] What recordings? 什么录音
[00:36] Well, you remember when you told me I talk in my sleep? 还记得你跟我说过 我会说梦话吗
[00:38] Well, it occurred to me that, like most things I say, 然后我想到 梦话跟我平时说的话一样
[00:41] it’s probably pure gold. 含金量也应该超高的吧
[00:43] So I started recording it all, 所以我开始录音
[00:46] and now Alex gets to comb through eight hours 而现在艾利克斯得好好梳理下
[00:48] of what I like to call “Sheldon After Dark.” 我称为”谢家午夜论坛”的八小时长节目
[00:52] – Hey, Leonard. – Hey. -你好吗 莱纳德 -好啊
[00:53] Just playing a little Giant Jenga here. 我在玩巨型层层叠呢
[00:55] Oh, I know– I’m the one who had to buy him the helmet. 我知道啊 那顶安全帽就是我买的
[00:59] So, do you have any plans this weekend? 这周末你有什么安排吗
[01:01] Well, most of Saturday’s gonna be figuring out 周六估计大多数时间得花在思考
[01:03] where to put this game when we’re done. 这玩具玩完后收哪里
[01:05] How about you? 你呢
[01:06] Oh, I’m gonna go see Kip Thorne 我要去听基普·索恩博士的
[01:08] give a lecture on subatomic space-time. 亚原子时空讲座
[01:11] That’s his take on John Wheeler’s quantum foam. 他会讲述对约翰·惠勒的量子泡沫看法
[01:13] That should be great. 应该会很精彩
[01:14] Well, if you want, you can come with me. 有兴趣可以跟我一起去啊
[01:16] Ah, I’d love to, but I’m supposed to hang out with Penny. 我也想啊 可是我跟佩妮有约了
[01:19] Well, bring her. 带上她嘛
[01:20] Well, she’s not really into that kind of stuff. 她对这类事情没什么兴趣
[01:22] Yeah, okay. 那好吧
[01:24] Well, if you want to hear about the lecture, 那之后你对讲座内容有兴趣
[01:25] I can tell you all about it at work, 我可以上班时跟你说
[01:27] or, you know, over dinner sometime. 或者… 共进晚餐时跟你说哦
[01:29] What? 什么
[01:34] Jenga, I win! 你弄倒啦 我赢了
[02:07] Oh, come on, that can’t be true. 拜托 才不可能呢
[02:09] I did the research– Tony the Tiger, 我真查过了 托尼老虎
[02:12] Dig’em the Frog, Cap’n Crunch, 青蛙 克朗奇船长
[02:14] Toucan Sam, Count Chocula, 巨嘴鸟山姆 吸餐鬼伯爵
[02:16] Trix the Rabbit, Snap, Crackle and Pop. 崔克斯兔 卜卜米三兄弟
[02:19] Not one cereal mascot is a girl. 所有谷类早餐吉祥物都是男生
[02:24] It’s a total breakfast sausage fest. 谷物早餐界完全”基肠””露露”啊
[02:28] Are we done with this? 说完了吗
[02:29] Almost– Franken Berry, Boo Berry, 快了 红莓怪人 蓝莓鬼鬼
[02:32] Sugar Bear and the Honey Nut Cheerio bee, 糖糖熊 蜜果圈圈蜂
[02:34] I believe his name is Buzz. 他的名字是叫巴兹[嗡嗡声]吧
[02:37] Terrific. 很好很好
[02:38] Something weird happened and I don’t know what to do about it. 发生了一件怪事 我不知道该怎么办
[02:40] What’s going on? 怎么了
[02:41] Sheldon’s assistant asked me on a date last night. 谢尔顿的助理昨晚约我
[02:44] How could you do that to me? 你怎么可以这么对我
[02:45] You know I’ve been working it with Alex for weeks. 你明知道我泡她好一阵子了
[02:48] Working it? You can’t even talk to her. 你怎么泡人家 你连说话都不敢
[02:50] I talk with my eyes. 我用眼神跟她交流
[02:59] You look like my little cousin 我那个小表弟
[03:00] when he’s dropping one in his diaper. 在尿布里拉屎时就这眼神
[03:04] She knows I have a girlfriend. 她都知道我有女朋友了
[03:06] It’s so weird. 真是太神奇了
[03:07] Oh, my God. You’re loving this. 天啊 你居然还暗爽
[03:09] To my bones. 暗爽到爆啊
[03:13] I mean, I’m not gonna do anything about it. I love Penny. 我当然是不可能会对她下手啦 我爱佩妮
[03:15] It’s just nice to have a young, attractive woman 只是有个年轻貌美的女性
[03:18] sniffing around the goods. 对我有意思也很不错嘛
[03:20] I both hate you and want to be you. 我又恨你 又想当你
[03:23] This is Ryan Gosling all over again. 瑞恩·高斯林的事又重演了
[03:26] Aw, gentlemen. 各位同志
[03:27] What is on the conversational menu this morning? 今早的聊天话题选项有什么呢
[03:30] Leonard stole my woman, and he knew full well 莱纳德抢了我的妞 他明明知道
[03:32] I was only six to eight months away from making my move. 我只差六到八个月就要对她展开攻势了
[03:36] I didn’t steal anyone. 我才没抢走谁呢
[03:38] Your assistant is totally hitting on this jerk 你的助理明摆着对他有意思
[03:40] and he loves it. 他还暗爽
[03:41] Well, that’s not acceptable. 这样可不行
[03:43] I’m her boss. 我是她的老板
[03:45] She needs to be solely focused on my needs, 她只能关注以及满足我的需求
[03:47] not distracted by your pasty, 不该被你苍白无力
[03:49] androgynous brand of sexuality. 雌雄难辨的弱鸡阳气吸引
[03:54] I’m androgynous? 我怎么雌雄难辨了
[03:56] Oh, please. Look at you 拜托哦 你也不看看
[03:57] with your pouty bee-stung lips. 你那爱撅起的腊肠嘴
[04:01] What do you guys think I should do? 你们觉得我该怎么回应她
[04:02] I say you tell Alex your heart belongs to Penny, 我觉得你应该告诉她 你只爱佩妮
[04:05] I provide her a shoulder to cry on, 然后我借肩膀给她哭诉
[04:07] and then roughly half a year later I give it to her good. 然后差不多半年后 我就能给她”来一发”了
[04:13] I want to thank you all for coming on such short notice. 我要感谢你们能这么快就赶过来
[04:16] Uh, in the past, I’ve reached out 过去呢 我曾与在座各位
[04:18] to each of you individually, 有过单独请益的时刻
[04:20] but I believe my present situation 但这次我觉得这次的情况
[04:23] requires the collective wisdom of the group, 需要你们一起共同集思广益
[04:26] which as you can see from your commemorative T-shirts 想必你们从纪念T恤上也能看得出
[04:29] I have dubbed 我标注上了
[04:31] Sheldon Cooper’s Council of Ladies. 谢尔顿·库伯姐妹顾问团
[04:37] What is happening? 发生什么事了
[04:39] I need your advice about a delicate workplace situation. 我需要你们为一件敏感的职场关系给意见
[04:44] Uh, to protect those involved, 为了保护当事人隐私
[04:46] I’ll be changing their names. 我会替他们取假名
[04:48] Who’s involved? 当事人有谁啊
[04:49] Well, a short, bespectacled colleague of mine 我的一个活在他绝顶聪明的
[04:53] who lives in the shadow of his brilliant roommate. 室友光环之下的四眼鸡矮子同事
[04:56] Let’s call this colleague Ricardo Shilly-Shally. 这叫他”里卡多·谢利沙力”吧
[05:02] You’re talking about Leonard. 你是在说莱纳德
[05:04] No, no, Shilly-Shally has red hair 不不 谢利沙力有一头红发
[05:07] and, uh, he briefly served in the Mexican Navy. 他曾在墨西哥海军短期服役过
[05:14] Anyway, despite the fact that he has a girlfriend, 虽然他已经有一个女朋友
[05:17] Shilly-Shally has been the recipient 谢利沙力是遭年轻女性
[05:20] of inappropriate workplace flirtations from a young lady. 对他做不适宜的职场调戏的受方
[05:23] – It’s your assistant Alex, isn’t it? – No. -攻方就是你的助理艾利克斯吧 -不对
[05:27] Not… No. This is Tondelaya Della Ventimiglia. 才不是 是唐德莱娅·德拉·文蒂米利亚
[05:32] Wait, what the hell’s going on with Leonard and Alex? 等等 莱纳德跟艾利克斯到底是怎么回事
[05:35] I’m sorry. Who’s talking about Leonard and Alex? 抱歉 谁在说莱纳德和艾利克斯啊
[05:39] Fine. Ricardo and Tondelaya. 好吧 是里卡多和唐德莱娅
[05:41] Okay, look, it’s not really about Ricardo and Tondelaya. 其实我要说的重点不是里卡多和唐德莱娅
[05:44] It is really about her boss, 而是唐德莱娅的博士老板
[05:47] who doesn’t quite know how to handle this situation 他不知道该如何处理这种情况
[05:50] and could use your advice, 所以需要你们给出主意
[05:51] which is surprising because Dr. Einstein Von Brainstorm… 这有些反常 因为爱因斯坦·冯·集思广益博士
[05:57] He’s usually pretty smart about these things. 向来很会处理这种情况
[06:01] I’m gonna kill her. 我要杀了她
[06:02] I’m sure you’ve got nothing to worry about. 我相信你没什么好担心的
[06:03] Leonard would never cheat on you. 莱纳德绝对不会背叛你
[06:05] She’s right. 她说得对
[06:06] But say the word– I got a lab 但只要你开口 我有满满
[06:08] full of cocaine-addicted monkeys with nothing to lose. 一实验室不怕死的毒瘾疯猴 随时听候差遣
[06:12] One of them could end up in the backseat of her car. 可以扔一个进她的汽车后座
[06:16] Or her shower. 或是她的浴室
[06:19] Ladies, ladies, please. 女士们 女士们 拜托
[06:20] We’re not here to talk about Penny, okay? 我们不是来这里讨论佩妮的 好吗
[06:22] We’re here to talk about me. 我们是来讨论我的
[06:23] Uh, I mean Einstein Von Brainst… Oh, darn it! 我是说爱因斯坦·冯·集思… 我靠
[06:27] All right, I guess the cat’s out of the bag. 好吧 说溜嘴了
[06:29] Let me explain what’s going on– 那我就来解释下发生了什么事吧
[06:31] Ricardo is really Leonard… 里卡多其实是莱纳德…
[06:32] We know what’s going on, Sheldon! 我们知道发生了什么事 谢尔顿
[06:36] Well, what should I do? 那我应该怎么做
[06:37] Well, Alex is your employee. 艾利克斯是你的员工
[06:39] If she’s doing something that’s making Leonard uncomfortable, 如果她做出一些让莱纳德觉得不舒服的事
[06:42] you should talk to her. 那你应该跟她谈谈
[06:43] Oh, no, he’s not uncomfortable at all. 不 他才没有不舒服呢
[06:45] No, he’s loving it. 他暗爽死了好吗
[06:46] Yeah, he’s strutting around like he’s five-foot-six. 对啊 他趾高气昂地好像自己有两米那么高
[06:50] What… He’s loving it? 什么 他很暗爽
[06:52] Sheldon, you need to talk to Alex right away. 谢尔顿 你得马上跟艾利克斯谈谈
[06:54] Talk to her? That’s all you’ve got? 谈谈 就只有这种建议啊
[06:56] With a cool name like Sheldon Cooper’s Council of Ladies, “谢尔顿·库伯姐妹顾问团”的名字这么牛气
[06:59] I really expected more. 我本来期望很高呢
[07:02] Give me back the T-shirts. 把T恤还我
[07:15] Alex… 艾利克斯
[07:16] check my schedule. 查下我的日程表
[07:18] What does my afternoon look like? 今天下午我有什么安排
[07:20] I think it’s pretty wide open. 我记得好像没有任何安排
[07:21] Oh, wait. Here’s something at 4:00. 慢着 四点有安排
[07:24] “Give Alex a talking to”? “跟艾利克斯谈谈”
[07:29] Well, that snuck up on us, didn’t it? 这安排真是悄无声息出人意料啊
[07:31] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[07:33] Let’s not call it a problem. 那其实不叫问题
[07:35] Let’s call it an opportunity. 我们应该称其为”机会”
[07:37] To solve a serious problem. 一个解决严重问题的机会
[07:40] What did I do? 我做错什么了
[07:41] You don’t know? Oh, you poor dear. 你不知道吗 可怜的小宝贝
[07:44] Your ovaries are squirting so much goofy juice 你的卵巢把太多愚蠢分泌物
[07:46] into your brains you don’t even know which way is up. 都送到你脑子 害你人都傻了
[07:52] You made an inappropriate sexual advance 你对霍夫斯塔德博士做出
[07:55] – towards Dr. Hofstadter. – What? -不恰当的性企图 -什么
[07:57] I didn’t make a sexual advance on anybody. 我没有对任何人做任何性企图
[08:00] Now, there’s no need to get defensive. 别这么快就开始激动辩解
[08:03] I’m not unsympathetic to your plight. 我对你的情况表示同情
[08:05] My father used to say that a woman 我的父亲过去常说 女人就像
[08:08] is like an egg salad sandwich on a warm Texas day. 德州温暖天气中的鸡蛋沙拉三明治
[08:15] What? 什么意思
[08:17] Full of eggs and only appealing for a short time. 鸡蛋[卵子]满满 诱惑短短[容易坏]
[08:22] This conversation is making me uncomfortable. 这次谈话让我觉得很不舒服
[08:24] Yeah, you and me both, sister. 不止你 我也是 妹妹
[08:26] Now, 现在
[08:29] please understand… 请你明白
[08:30] I don’t hold you responsible for your behavior 你的行为 我并不觉得是你的错
[08:34] because, see, from an evolutionary standpoint, 因为从进化的角度看
[08:36] you’re a slave to your desire to reproduce. 你不过是自身繁殖欲望的奴隶
[08:39] But during the work day, 但在工作时间
[08:41] when you feel possessed by amorous intent, 当你觉得自己有求欢的意图时
[08:44] may I suggest that you suppress it 我能否建议你
[08:46] by leafing through this illustrated book 通过翻阅这本性传播疾病的绘本
[08:49] of sexually transmitted diseases? 来抑制住你的欲望
[08:51] Let’s see here. Oh, yes. 我们看一下 就这页
[08:54] Check out this oozy doozy. 你看看这张小恶心图片
[08:58] I have to go. 我要走了
[09:00] So does this fellow, 这位仁兄也是
[09:01] but he can’t without it burning like hot soup. 但他走不了 他那里就跟热汤那样烧得慌
[09:10] Hey, pretty lady. 嗨 美女
[09:13] Oh, you seem extra happy. 你看起来格外开心啊
[09:15] Uh, I guess I am. 应该是吧
[09:16] Any particular reason why? 有什么特别的原因吗
[09:18] Mm, I don’t know, just having a good day. 不知道 就是今天过得还不错
[09:20] This morning Sheldon fell asleep on the way to work, 早上谢尔顿在去上班的路上睡着了
[09:22] so I got to listen to the radio– 所以我有机会听广播
[09:23] that was pretty crazy. 好疯狂的一早
[09:26] Anything else? 还有别的吗
[09:27] I found this quiz online called 我在网上发现一个小测试
[09:29] “Which Star Trek Character Are You?” 名叫”测测你是星际迷航中的谁”
[09:30] and it only took me four tries to get Captain Kirk. 我测了四次 终于测到柯克船长[角色]
[09:34] That’s great. 很好啊
[09:35] Oh. It. Was. 的确如此
[09:40] Well, I’m glad you’re having such a great day. 很高兴你今天过得这么开心
[09:42] And the one thing that could make it even better 还有一件让我更开心的事就是
[09:45] is an evening with my special girl. 晚上要跟我特别的姑娘约会
[09:47] Oh, and who’s that? 哪一个啊
[09:48] What do you mean? 这话什么意思
[09:50] Oh, I just didn’t know if you meant me or Alex. 我不知道特别的姑娘 是指我还是艾利克斯
[09:52] Um, why would I mean Alex? 为什么会指艾利克斯
[09:54] Because I know she hit on you 因为我知道她对你有意思
[09:56] and I know you liked it! 而且我还知道你很暗爽
[09:58] What…? 哪里…有
[10:01] Don’t play dumb with me, Ricardo Shilly-Shally! 别跟老娘装傻 里卡多·谢利沙力
[10:11] I’m missing something. 我是不是漏了什么事
[10:14] Did you say something to Penny about Alex? 你是不是跟佩妮说了艾利克斯的事
[10:17] Oh, yes. Yeah, and a fat lot of good it did me. 没错 而且还得到了”很多帮助”呢
[10:21] All she did was get mad at you. “帮助”就是她光顾着生你的气了
[10:25] Why would you do that? 你为什么要这样做
[10:27] I needed advice about a woman. 我需要关于女人的建议
[10:29] I would have asked you, 我本来可以问你的
[10:30] but if the last few years have proven anything, 但要说过去几年证明了什么
[10:32] it’s that you can’t tell a uterus from a unicycle. 那就是你连子宫和独轮车都分不清
[10:36] At least I know not to blab to a girl 至少我知道随便对女生透露
[10:38] about somebody flirting with her boyfriend. 有人追她男友是不对的
[10:41] Good to know. 知道这个太好了
[10:42] Yeah, a few more helpful hints like that, 你再多说点这类的金玉良言
[10:44] you may find yourself on the Council of Ladies. 就可以名正言顺地加入姐妹顾问团了
[10:47] Hello. 你好
[10:48] I see. 这样啊
[10:51] Uh, what time? 几点
[10:53] Very well, then. 好的
[10:56] That was the Human Resources Department at the university. 是学校的人事部打来的
[11:00] Apparently, my assistant Alex has filed a complaint 我的助理艾利克斯居然投诉了我
[11:03] accusing me of inappropriate behavior in the workplace. 说我在办公场所有不当行为
[11:07] Oh, my God, what did you do? 老天啊 你做了什么
[11:09] Hmm, let me think. 我回忆一下
[11:13] Nothing. I’m a delight. 没什么啊 我超萌超有爱的
[11:26] Human Resources Department. 人事部
[11:28] Human Resources Department. 人事部
[11:30] Human Resources Department. 人事部
[11:33] Come in. 请进
[11:36] Hello. 你好
[11:37] Ah, Dr. Cooper, have a seat. 是你啊 库珀博士 请坐吧
[11:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:40] I called you in today because your assistant 我今天叫你来是因为你的助理
[11:42] Alex Jensen has lodged a complaint against you. 艾利克斯·詹森投诉了你
[11:45] So I’ve been told. 我听说了
[11:46] But I can’t understand what she has to complain about. 但我不明白她有什么可抱怨的
[11:49] I mean, she has a front-row seat as I make scientific history. 她处在见证我改写科学界历史的最前线
[11:53] There’s string cheese in my mini-fridge, 我的迷你冰箱里随时备有奶酪棒
[11:55] and that’s for anyone. 大家都可以享用
[11:58] Yeah, and just yesterday 而且就在昨天
[11:59] I led her away from a life of sexual promiscuity 我向她展示染上妇科病的生殖器图片
[12:02] by making her look at pictures of disease-ridden genitalia. 指引她走出了淫乱的歧途
[12:12] Cancel my next appointment. 取消下一位的面谈
[12:15] This is gonna take a while. 这位估计得耗点时间
[12:17] Dr. Cooper, 库珀博士
[12:18] you said things to your employee 你对你的下属
[12:20] that you just cannot say in the workplace. 说了在职场上不应该说的话
[12:23] Like what? 比如什么
[12:24] Well, according to Ms. Jensen, 据詹森女士说
[12:26] you said that she was a slave to her biological urges 你说她是自己生理需求的奴隶
[12:29] and called her an “egg salad sandwich.” 并且称呼她为”鸡蛋沙拉三明治”
[12:36] I don’t even know what that means, 虽然我不知道那是什么比喻
[12:38] but I’m gonna go ahead and tell you you can’t say it. 但我告诉你 说那种话是不行的
[12:42] Oh! I see the confusion here. 我明白怎么会有误会了
[12:45] No, no, Alex thought I was singling her out. No. 艾利克斯以为我在针对她 不是这样的
[12:48] I meant that all women 我的意思是所有女人
[12:51] are slaves to their biological urges, you know? 都是自己生理需求的奴隶
[12:53] Even you. 你也一样
[12:57] You’re a slave. 你是个奴隶
[13:03] I’m a what? 我是什么来着
[13:05] Well, y-you… I-I’m just saying, you know, 我的意思是
[13:08] at a certain point in a woman’s menstrual cycle… 在女性生理周期的某一时刻
[13:10] Whuh-ah! 停停停
[13:12] You can’t talk about that, either, Dr. Cooper. 这也是你不能谈论的 库珀博士
[13:14] Your language is entirely inappropriate, 你的语言非常不恰当
[13:16] and I’m gonna advise that you shut your mouth right now. 我建议立刻给我闭嘴
[13:19] I d… I don’t see why I’m the one being persecuted here. 我真不明白被指责的怎么会是我
[13:22] Dr. Hofstadter– he was bragging about 霍夫斯塔德博士 每抓到一个听众
[13:25] his sexual desirability to anyone who would listen. 他就要炫耀自己有多风靡女性万千
[13:28] You know, and Howard Wolowitz– 还有霍华德·沃罗威茨
[13:29] he spent two years using university resources 他花了两年时间 利用学校的资源
[13:32] building a six-breasted sex robot. 制造了一个六乳性爱机器人
[13:35] And at the office Christmas party, 我还在部门的圣诞派对里
[13:37] I heard Rajesh Koothrappali 听到拉杰什·库萨帕里
[13:39] refer to you several times as “brown sugar.” 好几次称你为”棕糖美妞”
[13:44] Hofstadter… 霍夫斯塔德
[13:46] Wolowitz… 沃罗威茨
[13:47] and the last one was Rajesh Koothrappali? 最后一个是拉杰什·库萨帕里
[13:50] Yes. 是的
[13:51] No, yeah, but in his defense, 对 但我得为他澄清一下
[13:53] that wasn’t racist. 他不是对你有种族歧视
[13:54] He’s also brown. 他也是棕皮肤人种
[14:03] * Sorry Alex hit on me * * 抱歉艾利克斯喜欢我 *
[14:07] * Hit on me * * 喜欢我 *
[14:09] * Hit on me * * 喜欢我 *
[14:12] * Sorry Alex hit on me * * 抱歉艾利克斯喜欢我 *
[14:14] * I’d no idea I’m cute * * 我不知道自己很讨喜 *
[14:22] Oh, damn it, you are. 可恶 你确实讨喜
[14:24] Please forgive me. 原谅我吧
[14:25] I should have told you about Alex. 我应该早点告诉你艾利克斯的事
[14:27] I don’t care about Alex. 我不在乎她
[14:29] Fine, I care. 好吧 我在乎
[14:30] Okay, I hate that bitch. 好吧 我讨厌那小贱人
[14:33] But what really hurt is that you liked it so much. 但你竟然那么暗爽 太让我难过了
[14:35] I mean, do I need to be worried? 我需要担心你变心吗
[14:37] Of course not. No. Why? 当然不用啦 担心什么啊
[14:39] Because…she is pretty and smart, 因为她又漂亮又聪明
[14:41] and when you talk about work, she doesn’t have to go home 你们要是谈论工作的东西 她不必跑回家
[14:43] and look up words in the dictionary to understand what you said. 翻翻字典才能理解你在说什么
[14:47] – You do that? – No. -你会那样做啊 -才不会
[14:51] Hang on. Are you feeling insecure? 等一下 你是没有安全感吗
[14:53] Because that’s my thing, 那可是我专属的事
[14:54] and if you take it away, 要是你把这个活抢走了
[14:55] I don’t know what I’m bringing to this relationship. 那我们的关系之中 我就贡献不出东西了
[14:58] Yes, Leonard, I am insecure. 对 莱纳德 我没安全感
[15:01] – Happy? – No, -开心吗 -不
[15:02] I’m not happy. 不开心
[15:09] – Why are you smiling? – I’m sorry. -那你干嘛笑 -对不起嘛
[15:11] I just never think of you having feelings like that. 我从没想过你会有这种感觉
[15:14] – Well, I do. – Why? -我有的 -为什么呢
[15:15] Nothing is ever going to happen between me and Alex. 我和艾利克斯绝对没可能
[15:19] Good. 很好
[15:21] Come here. 过来
[15:26] – I’ll tell you a secret? – What’s that? -告诉你个秘密吧 -什么
[15:28] With all these women chasing me, 有这么多姑娘追我
[15:30] I kind of do feel like Captain Kirk. 我觉得自己好像柯克船长
[15:33] – Can I tell you a secret? – Sure. -我也能说个秘密吗 -当然
[15:35] Keep talking about Captain Kirk, 继续说什么柯克船长吧
[15:37] and we’re all gonna stop. 估计我们撑得过今天撑不过明天
[15:40] Message… received. 信息 已收到[模仿柯克船长]
[15:46] Ah, excuse me. 不好意思
[15:49] Hello. 你好
[15:51] This is Dr. Hofstadter. 我是霍夫斯塔德博士
[15:54] Okay. 好的
[15:57] All right, thank you. 知道了 谢谢
[16:00] That’s weird. 奇了怪了
[16:01] I’m getting called in to Human Resources. 人事部叫我过去一趟
[16:05] What did you do? 你做了什么了
[16:07] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:09] I just got called in to Human Resources. 人事部刚刚叫我过去一趟
[16:14] – Why? – I don’t know. -为什么 -不知道
[16:18] That is so strange. 真是太奇怪了
[16:20] Human Resources wants to talk to me tomorrow. 人事部叫我明天过去一趟
[16:22] Could you stop licking your ass for two minutes? 你能不能停下”孤菊自舔”两分钟啊
[16:24] I have a problem here. 老子现在有麻烦
[16:36] Do you really think you should be drinking right now? 你真觉得现在是喝酒的好时机吗
[16:39] How else am I supposed to talk to the Human Resources lady? 不然我等会怎么回答人事部小姐的问题
[16:43] I don’t know. Seek professional help? 不知道 看心理医生怎么样
[16:46] I did. The guy at the liquor store said 我有啊 酒类专卖店的人说
[16:48] this stuff tastes great in coffee. 这玩意配咖啡口感不错
[16:52] Wait, you got called in, too? 等下 你也被召来了吗
[16:54] What is going on? 出什么事了
[16:55] Sheldon threw us all under the bus. 谢尔顿把我们都拉来陪葬了
[16:58] I feel like I’ve been called down to the principal’s office. 我感觉自己像是见校长的坏学生
[17:00] Although I wouldn’t mind if Brown Sugar suspended me. 不过我可不介意被”棕糖美妞”打屁屁
[17:05] From a sex swing! 还是在性爱秋千上打哦
[17:09] This may have been a mistake. 喝酒可能是个错误决定
[17:12] Relax. Everything’s gonna be fine. 放轻松 没事的
[17:15] You know, before I met Bernadette 要知道在我碰到伯纳黛特前
[17:16] I was in here every other day. 我是这里三天两头报到的常客
[17:19] Uh, little tip: 友情提示下
[17:20] turn off your “I Like Big Butts” ringtone before you go in. 进去前先把”我喜欢大屁妞”的铃声调成静音
[17:25] Well, this is all your fault. 这都是你的错
[17:27] How is this my fault? 怎么成我的错了
[17:29] If you weren’t screwing around with Sheldon’s assistant, 如果你没和谢尔顿的助理鬼混
[17:30] none of this would be happening. 根本不会发生现在这种破事
[17:31] I wasn’t screwing around with anyone. 我才没跟任何人鬼混
[17:33] Oh, of course not. 是哦 没有
[17:34] She was just sniffing around your goods 那你是想说 她在”闻你的货时”
[17:36] because she was hunting for truffles. 只是单纯在找松露而已吗[靠猪的嗅觉找]
[17:39] Ah, Mr. Wolowitz, it’s been a while. 沃罗威茨先生 好久不见
[17:42] Hey, Janine. 你好 洁宁
[17:44] How are Tom and the kids? 汤姆和孩子们好吗
[17:46] Fine. 很好
[17:47] You must be Dr. Hofstadter. 你一定是霍夫斯塔德博士吧
[17:49] Yes, but I think this is all a big misunderstanding. 是 但我想这是个天大的误会
[17:52] Yeah, yeah, me, too. 你也误会我了
[17:53] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没干
[17:55] Is that alcohol on your breath? 你怎么说话满嘴酒气
[17:56] Howard built a sex robot. 霍华德造了个性爱机器人
[18:03] That is not true. 没有这回事
[18:04] All I did was build a robot. 我就只是造了个机器人而已
[18:06] Did it have six breasts? 你那个机器人有六个胸吗
[18:08] I’m sorry, I’m a feminist– 抱歉 我是个尊重男女平等的人
[18:11] I don’t notice things like 我不会特别注意
[18:12] how many breasts a robot has. 机器人有多少乳房这种事
[18:15] Well, hello. 大家好
[18:18] What are you doing here? 你来干嘛
[18:19] Actually, I came to speak to Mrs. Davis. 我是来找戴维斯夫人的
[18:21] And I’m a little busy right now. 我现在有点忙
[18:22] But I came to file a complaint. 我是来投诉的
[18:24] Yeah, somebody has made me feel uncomfortable in the workplace 有人在工作场所通过用不当的
[18:27] by using language of an inappropriate and sexual nature. 和带性字眼的言语骚扰我 让我觉得不适
[18:30] And who was that? 是谁呢
[18:32] You, you dirty birdie. 就你啊 你这色色的婆娘
[18:36] I-I thought about the things you said to me yesterday, 我回想了下你昨天跟我说过的话
[18:38] and I realized I’m deeply offended. 我意识到那是对我深深的冒犯
[18:39] Now, be a dear and get me one of those complaint forms. 现在乖乖去给本大爷拿投诉表来
[18:43] That’s it. 够了
[18:44] All of you, in my office now! 所有人 马上进我办公室
[18:50] And thanks to you, I know better than to ask 多亏你的”教导” 我不至于傻到问
[18:52] if you’re menstruating. 你是不是来”大姨妈”了
[18:57] And based on your behavior, I don’t have to. 而看你这狂躁样 不问也知道
[19:03] It has been pointed out to me that… 经过训示后 我才明白
[19:06] some of the things I said to you 我对你说的某些话
[19:08] could be construed as… offensive, 可能会被理解成 无礼
[19:11] and I would like to offer you 我愿意向你表达
[19:15] my sincerest apology. 我最真诚的歉意
[19:17] – Thank you, Dr. Cooper. – Yeah, additionally, -谢谢 库珀博士 -另外
[19:19] you should know that the university has mandated 跟你说下 校方要求我
[19:22] that I take an online sexual harassment seminar 参加在线性骚扰研讨班
[19:26] so this sort of thing doesn’t happen in the future. 这样以后不会再发生类似的事情
[19:29] – Okay. – Yeah. Now, -好的 -现在
[19:31] unfortunately, uh, my time is much too valuable 遗憾的是 我的时间太过宝贵
[19:35] to waste on nonsense like this, 不能浪费在这种屁事上面
[19:37] so… um, I’m gonna need you to take it for me. 所以 我需要你替我考过这个测试
[19:44] Oh, and, uh, you’d better ace it– 还有 你最好给我得个A
[19:46] they’re pretty mad. 因为校方还挺生气的
[19:57] So, hey, I was thinking about that stuff with Alex. 我一直在想你和艾利克斯的事
[19:59] Oh, would you stop worrying about that? 拜托你别再为这个烦心了
[20:01] I can’t help it. But, look, I figured 我也没办法 但我想着
[20:03] I could sit around and feel insecure, 我可以不作为 一直觉得没安全感
[20:05] or I could do something about it. 或者也可以做出行动
[20:06] So I got a course catalog at school 所以我拿了学校的课程表
[20:08] and looked at some of the science classes. 看下了科学类课程
[20:11] That’s great. 太好了
[20:11] No, it isn’t– they are extremely boring. 一点也不好 那些课都闷死了
[20:13] I mean, how do you not kill yourself, like, every day? 你怎么撑到现在还没有自杀
[20:18] Anyway, I decided I don’t need to be a scientist, 话说回来 我觉得我没必要做科学家
[20:20] I could just look like one. 我只要看起来像就行
[20:22] So I bought these. 所以我买了这个
[20:24] Glasses? 眼镜
[20:26] I really don’t think that’s gonna change– 我不觉得这会有什么帮助…
[20:27] oh, my God, 我的天啊
[20:28] you look so smart and hot! 你看起来真是聪明绝顶兼性感撩人
[20:31] I know, right? Watch this. 我知道 瞧好啦
[20:39] Molecules. 分子
[20:43] Okay, come with me. 跟我来吧
[20:44] – Where are we going? – To my bedroom, -去哪里 -我的卧室
[20:45] so I can take everything off but those glasses… 这样我可以扒光你除了眼镜外的一切衣物
[20:49] and maybe the boots. 靴子也留着好了
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme