时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[00:15] | Emergency preparedness drill. | 应急演习 |
[00:16] | – Oh,no,come on! – Yeah,you know how it works. | -不是吧 -对 你懂规矩的 |
[00:19] | Once a quarter,keep our readiness up. | 每季一次 保持警觉 |
[00:22] | Now,rise and shine,sleepy head. | 瞌睡虫 起床喽 |
[00:23] | Half the town is probably dead. | 已经死半城人喽 |
[00:27] | I have to get a lock for my door. | 我门上得装个锁了 |
[00:30] | I think you’ll like the drill tonight. | 今晚的演习 你会喜欢的 |
[00:32] | I’ve tried to make it fun. | 我加了有趣的点子 |
[00:34] | Each of these cards contains a detailed scenario of a possible apocalyptic event. | 这些卡片上都分别写有 某个大灾难的详细场景 |
[00:38] | Everything from wild fires to a surprise invasion by Canada. | 从野火燎原到加拿大入侵 |
[00:45] | Pick a catastrophe,any catastrophe. | 选一个呗 随便选 |
[00:48] | Sheldon,Canada is not going to invade California. | 谢尔顿 加拿大不会入侵加州的 |
[00:53] | Yeah,really? | 真的吗 |
[00:54] | You think those hippies in Washington and Oregon can stop them? | 你以为华盛顿和俄勒冈州 那群嬉皮能挡得住他们 |
[00:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:01] | All righty! | 好了 |
[01:02] | “An 8.2 magnitude earthquake devastates Pasadena, | 8.2级地震摧毁了帕萨迪纳市 |
[01:06] | “reducing mighty edifices to dust,”engulfing the city in flames. | 高楼大厦被夷为平地 城市被烈火吞噬 |
[01:10] | “The streets flow with blood and echo with the cries of the wounded. | 街道上血流成河 空气中回荡着伤者的哀嚎 |
[01:13] | ” Oh,excellent choice. | 选得好 |
[01:15] | Now,put on your hardhat and safety vest. | 戴上安全帽 穿上安全背心 |
[01:17] | Oh,fun. | 还有趣呢 |
[01:19] | I get to spend another night in front of our apartment dressed like one of the Village People. | 我又得穿得像”乡巴佬乐团”一样 在公寓前待一晚上 |
[01:25] | You make that joke every three months.I still don’t get it. | 这笑话你每三个月讲一次 我还是没懂 |
[01:28] | Leonard… wait. | 莱纳德 等等 |
[01:30] | What are you doing? | 你干吗呢 |
[01:31] | I don’t know,what am I doing? | 我也不知道我干吗呢 |
[01:33] | Look around you– there’s hypothetical broken glass everywhere. | 看看周围 现在到处都应该是玻璃碴 |
[01:39] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[01:39] | You’re going to face Armageddon without your orthotics?Your choice. | 世界末日都要来了 你也不穿矫正鞋垫 随你便吧 |
[01:45] | Uh-oh,hypothetical aftershock! | 余震啦 |
[01:49] | And that’s why we wear hardhats. | 所以我们才要戴安全帽嘛 |
[01:52] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[02:18] | Check it out– press release from NASA. | 来瞧瞧 美航局的新闻 |
[02:21] | Um,”Expedition 31 will launch this spring “to the International Space Station. | 第31号考察队将于今年春季 发射到国际空间站 |
[02:25] | “Crew members will include Commander Tom ‘Tombo’ Johnson, | 其成员包括指挥官 Tom-蜻蜓-Johnson |
[02:29] | “Astronaut Mike ‘Supernova’ Novacelik and Payload Specialist Howard Wolowitz. | 宇航员Mike-超新星-Novacelik 以及载荷专家霍华德·沃鲁沃兹 |
[02:35] | ” This is going right into my synagogue’s newsletter. | 这一定要写到 我的犹太教会新闻稿里 |
[02:40] | D-Dude,if you’re going to be an astronaut,you need to pick a cool nickname. | 伙计 你就要当宇航员了 得取个酷外号才行 |
[02:44] | I don’t get to pick it. | 这不用我来取 |
[02:45] | The other guys have to give it to me. | 其他人会给我取的 |
[02:47] | If I had one,it would be “Brown Dynamite. | 如果是我的话 我就取”棕色炸弹” |
[02:52] | ” Are you not listening to me? | 你没听我的话吗 |
[02:53] | The other astronauts have to give you your nickname. | 外号得由其他宇航员来取 |
[02:56] | Are you not looking at me? | 你没看我吗 |
[02:57] | I am Brown Dynamite. | 我整个一”棕色炸弹” |
[03:03] | Why do you put six sugars in your coffee? | 你咖啡里怎么加六包糖 |
[03:05] | Because the cafeteria doesn’t offer little packets of methamphetamine. | 因为餐厅不供应小包的冰毒 |
[03:10] | Emergency drill night last night,huh? | 昨晚应急演习了 |
[03:12] | How’d you do? | 演习得怎样 |
[03:13] | I’ll tell you exactly how he did. | 我来说说他演习得怎么样 |
[03:16] | “Readiness: unsatisfactory. | 准备状态: 未达标 |
[03:18] | “Follows direction: barely. | 是否听从指挥: 没听几句 |
[03:20] | “Attitude: a little too much. | 态度: 有点太过 |
[03:24] | “Overall: “not only will he probably die in a fiery inferno, | 总结: 他不仅可能会葬身于烈火中 |
[03:28] | “his incessant whining would most certainly spoil everyone else’s day. | 他那满嘴的唠叨也肯定会 招来杀身之祸 |
[03:35] | ” You know what,I can’t even think straight. | 我累死了 脑子都不转了 |
[03:37] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[03:38] | Will one of you guys give this nutbag a ride back later? | 几位过会儿谁有空 麻烦把这疯子送回家吧 |
[03:41] | You can’t go home. | 你不能回家 |
[03:42] | You have to take me to the dentist at 4:00. | 你四点还要带我去看牙医呢 |
[03:45] | Oh… can’t you take the bus to the dentist? | 你不能自己坐公车去吗 |
[03:47] | Of course I can. | 当然可以 |
[03:48] | It’s coming back,under the residual effects of the anesthesia,that’s the problem. | 在残留麻药的影响下 回来才是问题 |
[03:51] | Two years ago,after a deep gum cleaning, | 两年前 做完深层牙龈清洁后 |
[03:54] | I thought I got on a bus but somehow wound up on a booze cruise to Mexico. | 我本以为坐的是公车 却莫名上了墨西哥买醉团的车 |
[04:02] | They put you under for a cleaning? | 你洁牙怎么还要麻醉 |
[04:03] | Yeah,they have to– I’m a biter. | 是啊 逼不得已 我爱咬东西 |
[04:06] | Whatever,Sheldon. | 随便了 谢尔顿 |
[04:08] | I’m exhausted.I’m not taking you to the dentist. | 我快累死了 才不带你去看牙医 |
[04:10] | Wrong,sir. Wrong. | 错 先生 你错了 |
[04:11] | Under section 37-B of the Roommate Agreement- | 室友协议37-B里 |
[04:15] | “Miscellaneous Duties”– you are obligated to take me to the dentist. | “其他义务”规定 你有义务带我去看牙医 |
[04:18] | See?It’s right here after “providing a confirmation sniff on questionable dairy products. | 你看 就在”遇到有问题的乳制品时 要以闻试乳”后面 |
[04:25] | ” You know what,I am sick of the Roommate Agreement. | 好了 我受够了这个室友协议 |
[04:31] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[04:32] | I’m your roommate,not your chauffeur. | 我是你的室友 不是司机 |
[04:34] | You know,I had better things to do yesterday than drive you all the way | 我昨天明明可以好好过 却大老远载你到… |
[04:37] | to the “good” model train store in Garden Grove | 加登格罗夫的”好”火车模型商店 |
[04:39] | because the one in Pasadena has gotten “too big for its britches. | 就因为你说帕萨迪纳那家太自大了 |
[04:44] | ” Well,it has. Ask anybody. | 的确 不信你问别人 |
[04:47] | I don’t care.I’m done. | 无所谓 我不管了 |
[04:49] | Hold on.Are you saying that you want to invoke Clause 209? | 等等 那么你要启用209号条款 |
[04:54] | I don’t know what that is,but if it means I can go home and sleep,then yes. | 我不知道那是什么 但如果能让我回家睡觉的话 是的 |
[04:57] | Think carefully here. | 想清楚哦 |
[04:58] | Clause 209 suspends our friendship, | 209号条款会终止我们的朋友关系 |
[05:01] | and strips down the Roommate Agreement to its bare essentials. | 室友协议就剩下最基本条款 |
[05:04] | Our responsibilities toward each other would only be rent, | 我们互相的责任就只剩下房租 |
[05:07] | utilities and a perfunctory chin jut of recognition as we pass in the hall. | 公用物品 还有我们在大厅碰面 用下巴敷衍地打招呼 |
[05:11] | ‘Sup? | 好 |
[05:16] | Where do I sign? | 在哪签 |
[05:20] | Right here. | 这里 |
[05:21] | Use your finger. | 用手指 |
[05:23] | There. Done. | 好了 搞定 |
[05:25] | All right.That’s it. | 好了 好 |
[05:26] | We are now no longer companions,boon or otherwise. | 我们不再是朋友 不再互惠等等 |
[05:29] | We are not merely acquaintances. | 只是相识而已 |
[05:31] | To amend the words of Toy Story– “You have not got a friend in me. | 修改下”玩具总动员”里的话 “你没有我这么个朋友” |
[05:37] | ” I’m gonna go home and take a nap. | 我要回家小睡一下 |
[05:38] | Yeah,well,tell it to someone who cares. | 好吧 跟在乎你的人说去 |
[05:43] | I got pretty exciting NASA news today. | 今天我收到美航局的一个好消息 |
[05:45] | Next week I fly to Houston for orientation and zero-gravity elimination drills. | 下礼拜我将飞去休斯顿 去适应环境 以及无重力排泄训练 |
[05:51] | What does that mean? | 那是什么 |
[05:52] | He’s gonna learn to poop in space. | 就是学怎么在太空大便 |
[05:57] | Open the pod bay doors,HAL. | 打开分离舱门 HAL[出自”2001太空漫游”] |
[06:01] | Maybe your nickname should be “Brown Dynamite. | 也许你才应该叫”棕色炸弹” |
[06:07] | ” Hello,dear friends. | 你们好 亲爱的朋友们 |
[06:09] | And Dr. Hofstadter. | 以及霍夫斯塔德博士 |
[06:12] | ‘Sup? | 好 |
[06:15] | ‘Sup? | 好 |
[06:17] | My apologies. | 不好意思 |
[06:18] | I would’ve been here sooner,but the bus kept stopping for other people to get on it | 我本来能早点回 但公交车老是停下来让其他人上车 |
[06:24] | I saved you a dumpling. | 我给你留了个饺子 |
[06:25] | Oh,your concern for me is touching. | 哦 我真感动 |
[06:27] | It will serve you well when you take me to the dentist tomorrow. | 明天你载我去看牙医 就更感动了 |
[06:31] | I’m sorry,Sheldon,I’m busy. | 不好意思 谢尔顿 我很忙 |
[06:33] | I’m right in the middle of my addiction study. | 我正在忙我的成瘾研究 |
[06:35] | I’ve got a lab full of alcoholic monkeys,and tomorrow’s the day we switch them to O’Doul’s. | 我有一实验室的酒鬼猴 明天该给他们换啤儿茶爽了 |
[06:40] | You’re my girlfriend and you’re not going to cater to my every need? | 你是我女朋友 怎么能不满足我的日常需要 |
[06:44] | Oh,where’d the magic go? | 爱情的魔力去哪了 |
[06:47] | Sheldon,that’s not what girlfriends are for. | 谢尔顿 女朋友不是用来做那个的 |
[06:50] | Although,you don’t use them for what they’re for,so what do I know? | 虽说我都不知道 你都用来做什么吧 |
[07:01] | Howard doesn’t make me do his shopping | 霍华德不会让我帮他买东西 |
[07:02] | or take him to the dentist or pick up his dry cleaning,right? | 载他去看牙医 或去干洗店取衣服 对吧 |
[07:05] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[07:07] | But when Ma’s hips give out,you’re up,kid. | 不过我妈挂掉后 就换你了 孩子 |
[07:11] | Well,if Amy’s too busy,that gives the rest of you an opportunity to make my life easier, | 既然艾米很忙 那为我服务的机会就让给你们了 |
[07:16] | thus assuring yourselves a footnote in my memoirs, | 保证你能在我的传记上留下一笔 |
[07:19] | tentatively entitled You’re Welcome,Mankind. | 传记暂名为”不用谢 人类” |
[07:22] | All right,then,just shout when you hear the task you want to undertake. | 好了 你们想承担什么任务喊就行了 |
[07:26] | Uh,dentist. | 看牙医 |
[07:32] | Okay,w-we can circle back to that one. | 好吧 我们待会再讨论这条 |
[07:34] | Um,well,who wants to take me Wednesday morning to get new heels put on my dress shoes? | 谁想周三早上带我去 给我的皮鞋换鞋跟 |
[07:43] | Anyone? | 没人吗 |
[07:44] | That one had hoot written all over it. | 这活儿可有意思了 |
[07:47] | Um,all right,uh,dermatologist. | 好了 看皮肤医生 |
[07:52] | Allergist. | 过敏医生 |
[07:55] | Podiatrist. | 足科医生 |
[07:58] | Supercuts? | 理发店 |
[08:01] | Okay,okay,here’s a fun one. | 好吧 我想到个有趣的 |
[08:02] | Um,I need a new picture frame and I have a hankering for Swedish meatballs. | 我需要一个新相框 也想吃瑞典肉丸 |
[08:07] | Who wants to spend the day with me at IKEA? | 谁想跟我一起去宜家 |
[08:12] | – Their meatballs are pretty good. – What’s that? | -那里的肉丸超好吃 -你说什么 |
[08:14] | Nothing,nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[08:19] | Hello,Stuart. | 你好 斯图亚特 |
[08:20] | Oh,hey,Sheldon. | 嘿 谢尔顿 |
[08:21] | Can I help you find something today? | 今天要我帮你找点什么吗 |
[08:23] | No,no. | 不用 |
[08:24] | I was just sitting at home | 我刚坐在家里想 |
[08:25] | thinking about how it might be nice to catch up with my ninth favorite person. | 找我的第九名好友 打发下时间应该不错 |
[08:30] | – Ninth? – You moved up one. | -第九名 -你上升了一名 |
[08:33] | My pen pal in Somalia was kidnapped by pirates. | 我的索马里笔友被海盗绑架了 |
[08:38] | So,uh… how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[08:40] | Uh… not so good. | 不是很好 |
[08:42] | My shrink just killed himself and… | 我的心理医生刚刚自杀 |
[08:45] | blamed me in the note. | 还在遗嘱里责怪我 |
[08:50] | Great.Great. | 不错 不错 |
[08:53] | So,what’s new with your family? | 那你家里有什么新鲜事吗 |
[08:55] | How’s your mother? | 你妈妈怎么样 |
[08:57] | – Is she alive? – Yeah. | -她还活着吧 -是的 |
[08:59] | And your father?Alive? | 你爸呢 也活着 |
[09:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:03] | How about your grandparents,they alive? | 你的祖父母呢 他们还活着吗 |
[09:05] | No. | 没有 |
[09:06] | Oh,I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[09:09] | On a cheerier note,I have a teeth-cleaning appointment this afternoon. | 给你说个好事 我下午要去洁牙 |
[09:14] | What do you say you take me over there,buddy boy? | 你带我去怎么样 伙计 |
[09:18] | I’m sorry,you want me to take you to the dentist? | 等等 你要我带你去看牙医 |
[09:20] | Yes.Now,I can’t make any promises, | 是的 虽然我无法保证 |
[09:23] | but that’s the sort of thing that gets a fella on the short list for the number eight friend slot. | 但你做了这事 可能就会成为 我好友名单上的第八名哦 |
[09:30] | Sheldon,I’m working.I can’t take you to the dentist. | 谢尔顿 我在工作 没法带你去看牙医 |
[09:32] | Also– and I can’t stress this enough– | 并且 我得强调一下 |
[09:35] | I don’t want to take you to the dentist. | 我也不想去 |
[09:39] | Can’t help a friend out in a time of need,huh? | 在朋友需要帮助时视而不见 是吧 |
[09:42] | I see where your therapist was coming from. | 我知道你为什么要看医生了 |
[09:51] | What about we make your astronaut nickname Howard “Buzz” Wolowitz? | 你的宇航员外号就叫 霍华德-巴斯-沃鲁沃兹怎么样 |
[09:58] | You can’t do “Buzz.” “Buzz” is taken. | 不能叫巴斯 巴斯有人叫了 |
[10:01] | Buzz Lightyear is not real. | “巴斯光年”是假的啊[出自”玩具总动员”] |
[10:07] | No,that’s not what I’m talking about. | 我不是这意思 |
[10:09] | Well,are you talking about when he thought he was real? | 那意思是 他以为自己是真的吗 |
[10:15] | No. | 不是 |
[10:18] | Okay,um… how about “Crash”? | 好吧 那”撞击”呢 |
[10:20] | Howard “Crash” Wolowitz. | 霍华德-撞击-沃鲁沃兹 |
[10:23] | Yeah,terrific.The other astronauts would love to go hurtling through space with a guy named “Crash” | 很好 别人肯定喜欢和一个名叫”坠毁”的家伙上太空 |
[10:29] | ” All right,um,how about… Oh,how about “Rocket Man”? | 那叫”火箭超人”吧 |
[10:35] | That’s not bad,Howard “Rocket Man” Wolowitz. | 还不赖 霍华德-火箭超人-沃鲁沃兹 |
[10:37] | Yeah,it’s great,but I told you,I don’t get to pick my nickname. | 是不错 不过外号叫什么我说了不算 |
[10:40] | It has to come from the other astronauts. | 这得由别的宇航员取 |
[10:42] | Maybe there’s a way to get them to come up with it. | 那想办法让他们取这外号呗 |
[10:45] | Like how? | 比如说 |
[10:46] | Once I tried carrying around a Duncan yo-yo, | 有次我带着”邓肯”牌溜溜球 |
[10:49] | hoping the other kids would start calling me Duncan. | 想让别的小朋友叫我”邓肯” |
[10:53] | Did it work? | 结果呢 |
[10:54] | No,they ended up calling me Sock Mouth. | 结果他们叫我 “袜子嘴” |
[10:58] | Because they took away my yo-yo and stuffed their socks in my mouth. | 因为他们抢走了我的溜溜球 还把袜子塞我嘴里 |
[11:04] | Okay,uh,what if we make “Rocket Man” your ringtone, | 好 我们把”火箭超人” 设成你的手机铃声 |
[11:08] | and the next time you talk to those guys,I’ll call you and they’ll hear it. | 下次你跟他们聊天时 我打给你 他们就能听到了 |
[11:11] | Plant the seed. | 预先准备好 |
[11:13] | That’s actually not a terrible plan. | 这计划还不错 |
[11:15] | They don’t call me “Brown Dynamite” for nothing. | 我”棕色炸弹”的名字 可不是白叫的 |
[11:21] | – ‘Sup? – ‘Sup? | -好 -好 |
[11:25] | Hey,did you ever make it to the dentist? | 你去看牙医了吗 |
[11:26] | Not necessary.No. | 没有 不必了 |
[11:27] | I found a service that’ll send a van to your house for a teeth cleaning. | 我找到一项服务 他们会开车到你家做洁牙 |
[11:31] | Mostly they cater to dogs,but… | 大多数是给狗做 不过 |
[11:36] | …the fellow on the phone seemed to have an open mind. | 接电话那家伙挺好说话的 |
[11:39] | All right,Sheldon,if you need me to take you to the dentist, | 这样 谢尔顿 如果你需要我 |
[11:41] | I will take you to the dentist. | 我会带你去看牙医 |
[11:43] | Are you suggesting that you’ve come to your senses | 你是说 你良心发现了 |
[11:46] | and wish to reestablish the mutual benefits that stem from full participation in the Roommate Agreement? | 你希望恢复完整版室友协议 重建咱们俩的互惠互利 |
[11:51] | Absolutely. | 正是如此 |
[11:52] | If you admit that you’re a 30-year-old man who’s incapable of functioning on his own. | 如果你承认你30岁了 还没有自理能力的话 |
[11:56] | Ooh,Sock Mouth’s got him on the ropes. | “袜子嘴”让他无言以对了 |
[12:00] | I will admit nothing of the sort. | 我才不会承认莫须有的事情 |
[12:02] | And now if you’ll excuse me,I have to call my dentist | 现在呢 如果你不介意的话 我要给我的牙医打电话了 |
[12:05] | and see if I can also get my hair shampooed and my nails clipped. | 看能不能帮我洗洗头发 剪剪指甲 |
[12:20] | Oh,good,your power’s out,too. | 很好 你也停电了 |
[12:22] | Why is that good? | 那有什么好的 |
[12:23] | Because last month,I sent the electric company a Starbucks gift card, | 因为上个月我给电力公司 寄了张星巴克礼券 |
[12:26] | an apology note,and a few snapshots of me in a bra. | 一封道歉信 还有用胸罩包着的几张自拍照 |
[12:31] | Power failure. | 停电啦 |
[12:32] | Implementing power-failure protocol. | 执行停电方案 |
[12:36] | What happened to all your glow- in-the-dark-emergency-exit stuff you had painted on the floor? | 你漆在地上的荧光紧急出口标记 去哪儿了 |
[12:40] | Oh,that was wildly carcinogenic. | 那个太致癌了 |
[12:43] | Anyway… it’s too bad you’re no longer entitled to the full benefits of my friendship, | 总之 很可惜你不再 完全受惠于我的友谊 |
[12:47] | because I happen to be extremely prepared for such an emergency. | 因为我刚好未雨绸缪 |
[12:51] | Please try not to see anything by this light. | 请不要借这束光看任何东西 |
[12:55] | It’s not for you. | 你不准看 |
[12:57] | It’s just a blackout; I’m sure the power will be back on soon. | 停电而已 我肯定一会儿就来电了 |
[13:00] | And I’m sure some fool in the Donner party said the snow would stop any day now. | 我也肯定”Dooner党”的某个傻瓜说 雪随时会停的 |
[13:06] | I like to think they ate him first. | 我觉得他们一开始就该吃了他 |
[13:09] | You know,I got some candles in my apartment. | 我房间里有蜡烛 |
[13:11] | But candles?!During a blackout?! | 蜡烛 停电的时候 |
[13:12] | Are you mad?That’s a fire hazard. | 你疯了 那是火灾隐患 |
[13:14] | No,Pasadena Water and Power recommends the far safer glow stick. | 不行 帕萨迪纳市水利电力部 推荐更为安全的荧光棒 |
[13:20] | You call that a glow stick? | 你那也叫荧光棒 |
[13:27] | That is a glow stick. | 这才叫荧光棒 |
[13:30] | Come on,let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[13:32] | Before you go,consider this. | 走之前 先听我说一句 |
[13:33] | Not only do I have a deep-cycle marine battery power source | 我不仅有一块深循环航海电源 |
[13:37] | which is more than capable of running our entertainment system, | 给我们的娱乐系统供电 完全没问题 |
[13:39] | I also have all 61 episodes of the BBC series Red Dwarf… | 我还有BBC出品的 “红矮星号”61集全集 |
[13:45] | and Fiddle-Faddle. | 还有糖衣爆米花 |
[13:48] | All yours if you’re willing to reinstate the Roommate Agreement. | 只要你愿意恢复室友协议 这些都是你的了 |
[13:52] | I’ve got wine at my place and some bubble wrap we could pop. | 我那儿有红酒 还有可以捏的泡泡膜 |
[14:01] | Oh,he’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[14:02] | Wine and a girl in the dark– he’s gonna be bored out of his mind. | 红酒加黑暗中的女子 他会烦死的 |
[14:08] | To wine and bubble wrap. | 敬红酒和泡泡膜 |
[14:12] | And to not having to watch Sheldon demonstrate his reverse osmosis machine | 以及不用看谢尔顿演示 他那逆向渗透机 |
[14:16] | that converts urine into drinking water. | 把尿变成饮用水 |
[14:20] | You know,in Girl Scouts,Tammie Dineesha said you could do that with panty hose. | 我当女童军时Tammie Dineesha说 用连裤袜就能搞定 |
[14:25] | Boy,was she wrong. | 天啊 她真是错了 |
[14:29] | Anyway,you want to make out? | 总之 你想亲热下不 |
[14:32] | I thought because our relationship’s in a beta test,you wanted to take things slow. | 我们的恋情还在测试期 我还以为你想慢慢来呢 |
[14:36] | Okay.Do you want to make out slow? | 好吧 你想慢慢亲热不 |
[14:41] | I can go so slow it’ll be like there’s a snail in your mouth. | 我可以慢到让你感觉 你嘴里好像有只蜗牛 |
[14:50] | Well,lucky for you,there’s nothing else to do right now. | 算你走运 现在也没别的事可做 |
[14:56] | – Excuse me,Leonard. – Since when don’t you knock? | -不好意思 莱纳德 -你什么时候开始不敲门了 |
[14:59] | It’s like the only good thing about you. | 敲门是你身上唯一的美德了 |
[15:02] | Social niceties have been suspended,Leonard.We’re in a state of a emergency. | 社交礼节已经暂停了 莱纳德 我们处于紧急情况 |
[15:06] | The world has descended into darkened turmoil. | 世界已陷入黑暗的混乱中 |
[15:08] | Lawlessness and savagery are the order of the day. | 无法无天和野蛮暴力 才是当下的主旋律 |
[15:13] | – Fine,what is it? – I’m making s’mores. | -好吧 什么事 -我在烤棉花糖 |
[15:16] | I wanted to alert you in case you smelled caramelizing marshmallows | 我来提醒你下 万一你闻到棉花糖烤焦的味道 |
[15:19] | and thought a nearby candy factory was on fire. | 别以为是附近的糖果厂着火了 |
[15:23] | S’mores,huh?Good for you. | 烤棉花糖 真好 |
[15:24] | Yes,or good for us if you sign here | 是的 如果你在这儿签字就更好了 |
[15:28] | and reinstate the full Roommate Agreement. | 可以恢复完整版室友协议 |
[15:30] | No,thanks.I’m good. | 不用 谢谢 我很好 |
[15:32] | Really?Okay. | 真的 好吧 |
[15:34] | In that case,I will have a s’more by myself. | 既然这样 烤出来的棉花糖 我自己吃 |
[15:37] | And then I’m gonna have s’more. | 然后再烤一些 |
[15:44] | By myself. | 我自己吃 |
[15:47] | No,don’t “aw” him.He brought this all on himself. | 不 不要噢 都是他自找的 |
[15:50] | – But he’s sad. – No,he’s crazy. | -但是他很难过 -不是 他那是疯狂 |
[15:52] | Sometimes crazy looks like sad so it’ll suck you back in. | 有时疯狂看上去像难过 会让你自投罗网 |
[15:58] | I think he misses his little buddy. | 我认为他想他的好哥们儿了 |
[16:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | But mark my words,this frustrating,bogus teenage make-out session is not over. | 但是记好 这次失败的亲热还没完 |
[16:19] | I thought you said candles were dangerous. | 你不是觉得蜡烛危险嘛 |
[16:21] | This is a Bunsen burner. | 这个是煤气灯 |
[16:24] | I’m a scientist; I know what I’m doing. | 我是科学家 知道自己在做什么 |
[16:28] | Oh,drat. | 噢 该死 |
[16:36] | It took me a gallon of urine to make that water. | 这水是我用一加仑的尿做的 |
[16:43] | Listen,Sheldon,this is stupid.I don’t see why we can’t be friends. | 谢尔顿 这太二了 我不知道为什么我们不能做朋友了 |
[16:46] | And I’m willing to drive you around and help you out with stuff. | 我很愿意送你去各个地方 帮你做事 |
[16:49] | I just don’t want to do it because of some silly Roommate Agreement. | 但我并不希望是因为 所谓的室友协议 |
[16:52] | What are you proposing? | 你想说什么 |
[16:54] | That we go back to the way things were. | 我们回到从前那样 |
[16:56] | But when I do something for you,you show a little appreciation. | 但我帮你的时候 表示下感激吧 |
[17:00] | And how would I do that? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[17:03] | – You say “thank you.” – Every time? | -你说”谢谢” -每一次 |
[17:09] | It’s not crazy. | 这又没什么大不了的 |
[17:11] | Counter-proposal. | 那我也提一个 |
[17:13] | We reinstate the full Roommate Agreement with the following addendum: | 我们在室友协议加上以下内容: |
[17:17] | in the spirit of Mother’s Day or Father’s Day,once a year, | 本着”父亲节”或”母亲节”的精神 |
[17:20] | we set aside a day to celebrate all your contributions to my life, | 每年 我们用一天来庆祝 你为我生活所做的贡献 |
[17:26] | both actual and imagined by you. | 不管是现实的还是你想的 |
[17:30] | We could call it Leonard’s Day. | 我们可以称它为”莱纳德日” |
[17:34] | I kind of like the sound of that. | 听起来不错 |
[17:36] | Of course you do.It’s about you,like everything else. | 当然了 这可是你的节日 地球都围着你转 |
[17:40] | Oh,thank goodness. | 太好了 |
[17:41] | I don’t think I had it in me to make another glass of water. | 我想我剩下的尿滤不出一杯水了 |
[17:45] | So,do I get breakfast in bed on Leonard’s Day? – No. | -那天我能躺床上等早餐吗 -不行 |
[17:49] | – Can I sit in your spot? – No. | -我能坐你座上吗 -不行 |
[17:51] | – Can I control the thermostat? – No. | -我能调恒温器的温度吗 -不行 |
[17:54] | – Do I get a card? – Of course you get a card. | -我能收到卡片吗 -当然啦 |
[17:58] | It’s Leonard’s Day. | 这可是莱纳德日 |
[18:00] | Hey,guys,the building manager said the reason the power went out is | 管理员说断电的原因是 |
[18:03] | someone went down into the basement and just pulled the main breaker switch. | 某人闯入了地下室 把主闸关了 |
[18:11] | Really. | 是嘛 |
[18:13] | Who do you think did that,Sheldon? | 你觉得是谁做的 谢尔顿 |
[18:15] | Oh,I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:21] | But whoever that mystery man was,you should be eternally grateful, | 但无论这神秘人是谁 你都应该永远感激他 |
[18:25] | for without him,there would be no Leonard’s Day. | 要不是他 就没有莱纳德日了 |
[18:29] | Leonard’s Day? | 莱纳德日 |
[18:30] | Oh,no pressure.Just get him a crummy card,you’re good. | 没什么事儿 送他个便宜的卡片就成 |
[18:38] | All right,test my ring tone. | 好了 听听我的手机铃 |
[18:46] | – That really is a good song. – Oh,yeah. | -这曲子真好听 -可不是 |
[18:48] | There’s a reason he’s Sir Elton John. | 所以Elton John才能封爵嘛 |
[18:50] | They don’t make you a knight for writing “Wake Me Up Before You Go Go. | 起码不会因为写”跳摇摆舞前叫醒我” 就给你封爵吧 |
[18:55] | ” Howard,are you coming down for breakfast?! | 霍华德 下来吃早饭不 |
[18:58] | Ma,I told you I have a video conference with NASA!I said don’t bother me! | 妈 我都告诉你 我和美航局要开个会 别烦我 |
[19:02] | Listen to Mr. Big Shot Astronaut! | 要听宇航员大人的 |
[19:05] | Yes,please listen to Mr.Big Shot Astronaut! | 是啊 听宇航员大人的吧 |
[19:14] | Hey,good morning. | 嘿 早上好 |
[19:15] | Hey,Howard,thanks for getting up so early. | 霍华德 辛苦了 起来这么早 |
[19:18] | No problem,Dr.Massimino. | 没关系 Massimino博士 |
[19:20] | The guys here call me Mass. | 大家都叫我Mass |
[19:22] | Mass!That’s a cool nickname. | Mass 这称呼很酷啊 |
[19:24] | ‘Cause force equals mass times acceleration. | 因为力等于质量[Mass]乘以加速度 |
[19:27] | Yeah.It’s just short for Massimino. | 它只是Massimino的缩写 |
[19:33] | Anyway,the plan for this morning is to go over the… | 今早的任务是复习下… |
[19:36] | Sorry.My phone. | 不好意思 手机响了 |
[19:40] | What is that?Is that “Rocket Man”? | 这是什么 是”火箭超人”吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah,my ring tone.Kind of my favorite song,”Rocket Man. | 是啊 这是我铃声 算是我最稀罕的歌 |
[19:46] | Howard,your Fruit Loops are getting soggy! | 霍华德 你的水果圈要泡烂了[一种儿童麦片] |
[19:52] | Not now! | 我现在没空 |
[19:54] | Who’s that? | 她是谁 |
[19:55] | My mom.Sorry. | 我妈 不好意思哈 |
[19:57] | No problem… Fruit Loops. | 没事儿…水果圈 |