时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I must say, Penny, this is great fun. | 我不得不说 佩妮 这真有意思 |
[00:09] | Glad you’re enjoying yourself. | 很高兴你玩得这么嗨 |
[00:11] | Until I met you and Bernadette, my trips to the bathroom | 认识你和伯纳黛特前 我的洗手间之旅 |
[00:13] | had been entirely focused on elimination. | 只有排泄这一个主题 |
[00:17] | Now they have a delightful social aspect. | 现在又多了社交功能 |
[00:20] | Amy, you must’ve been in the bathroom | 艾米 你之前肯定跟别的女生 |
[00:21] | with other women before. | 一起上过卫生间吧 |
[00:25] | Of course I have. | 当然咯 |
[00:26] | But they were strangers and seemed off-put | 但之前都是陌生人 而且在我 |
[00:28] | when I engaged in friendly stall-to-stall chit-chat. | 跟她们隔着小间闲聊时都很不高兴 |
[00:32] | Some women don’t like to get chummy | 有些女生不喜欢在没穿内裤时 |
[00:33] | when their panties are down. | 被人套近乎 |
[00:37] | You okay in there, bestie? | 你在里面没事吧 闺蜜 |
[00:39] | I’m fine… | 我没事 |
[00:40] | The reason I ask is that many people | 我这么问你是因为很多人 |
[00:41] | experience bladder shyness; | 都会”膀胱羞涩” |
[00:43] | the inability to pass uri… | 就是在聊天的时候没法小… |
[00:45] | Yeah, I said I’m fine. Stop talking to me. | 喂 我说了我没事了 住嘴吧 |
[00:47] | She always this crabby when she urinates? | 她小便的时候总是这么凶吗 |
[00:50] | We’re really not that close. | 其实我俩没那么铁 |
[00:53] | Screw it. I’ll go later. | 去他娘的 待会儿再说吧 |
[00:55] | And I’ll be right by your side. | 那我待会儿还来陪你 |
[01:00] | Did I tell you Priya invited | 我有没有跟你说过普丽娅邀请了 |
[01:01] | me and Howard to have dinner with her and Leonard? | 我和霍华德去跟她和莱纳德一起吃饭 |
[01:03] | Oh, that’s nice. | 哦 不错啊 |
[01:05] | No, it’s not. | 非也非也 |
[01:07] | It’s a strategic maneuver. | 她在耍花招 |
[01:08] | Leonard’s new girlfriend is testing Bernadette’s loyalty | 莱纳德的新女友在检验伯纳黛特 |
[01:11] | to you and the group. | 对你和咱们的忠心呢 |
[01:13] | That bitch is crafty. | 那个贱人真狡猾啊 |
[01:17] | – You think? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[01:19] | How does the cheetah attack a herd of wildebeests? | 猎豹是怎么对付牛羚群的 |
[01:21] | By going after its weakest member. | 追杀最弱小的成员 |
[01:25] | Well, what makes me the weakest member? | 为啥我是最弱小的 |
[01:28] | Your trusting nature coupled with your teeny-tiny body. | 因为你总轻信别人 而且身材瘦小 |
[01:32] | You wouldn’t last a minute on the Serengeti. | 你要是在塞伦盖蒂连一分钟都撑不到 |
[01:35] | Okay, Amy, you’re being silly. | 好吧 艾米 你这是在犯傻 |
[01:36] | I’m not concerned about who hangs out with who. | 谁跟谁一起吃饭我才不在乎呢 |
[01:39] | And I certainly don’t have a problem | 而且我肯定对莱纳德那个 |
[01:40] | with Leonard’s new girlfriend who wears way too much makeup. | 总是化妆太浓的新女友没啥意见 |
[01:44] | Ooh, these are cute. | 呜 这鞋好漂亮 |
[01:47] | Of course if I buy them, | 当然我要是买下的话 |
[01:48] | I’ll have to rent my womb out to a gay couple. | 我就得给同性恋夫妇当代孕妈妈了 |
[01:53] | It doesn’t matter. I’m going to tell her we can’t make it. | 无所谓了 我跟她说我去不了 |
[01:56] | Oh, no. You have to go. | 不行 你一定要去 |
[01:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[01:58] | I thought I was a teeny-tiny wildebeest. | 我以为我是那只瘦小的牛羚 |
[02:02] | You are– with hair that smells like strawberries. | 没错 而且你还在用草莓香味的香波 |
[02:05] | And we’re going to use that to our advantage. | 我们要充分利用这一点 |
[02:07] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 打住 你到底在说什么 |
[02:08] | By accepting the invitation, Bernadette becomes | 只要接受了邀请 伯纳黛特就成了 |
[02:10] | a double agent inside the enemy camp. | 敌营里的双面间谍 |
[02:13] | She could ferret out Priya’s tactics, | 她可以洞悉普丽娅的诡计 |
[02:14] | identify her weaknesses | 找到她的弱点 |
[02:15] | and feed her false information, such as: | 并能提供假情报 比如 |
[02:18] | Leonard’s no stranger to back-alley cockfights. | 莱纳德是地下斗鸡比赛的常客 |
[02:22] | I don’t know. I’m not a very good liar. | 不知道啊 我不怎么会撒谎的 |
[02:24] | They kind of whup that out of you in Catholic school. | 在天主学校时就被罚得不敢撒谎了 |
[02:28] | Don’t worry. I’ll teach you. | 别担心 我来教你 |
[02:29] | I did two years of Cub Scouts | 我在童子军里待了两年 |
[02:31] | before they found out I was a girl. | 都没让他们发现我是女生 |
[02:35] | Okay, I don’t know you people. | 好吧 我不认识你们 |
[02:37] | I’m just an innocent woman wondering | 我只是个天真的女生 |
[02:38] | if this shoe store will take my Texaco card. | 不知这家鞋店能否用德士古加油卡 |
[02:43] | How do you feel about concealing a recording device | 你觉得在你的双峰之间藏一个 |
[02:45] | in the cleavage of your ample bosom? | 录音设备怎么样 |
[02:49] | I don’t want anything in my ample bosom. | 我双峰之间容不下任何东西 |
[02:52] | Come on, Strawberries. Take one for the team. | 来嘛 小草莓 为咱们牺牲一下呗 |
[03:21] | – Okay, see you later. – Good news. | -好 待会儿见 -好消息 |
[03:23] | I finally have a handle on my idea for three-person chess. | 我终于设计出了三人象棋 |
[03:27] | That is good news. Bye. | 确实是好消息 拜拜 |
[03:30] | Uh, do you know how I solved | 你知道我是怎么解决 |
[03:32] | the balanced center combat-area problem? | 交战区域中心对称这个问题的吗 |
[03:34] | Five words: | 很简单 |
[03:35] | transitional quadrilateral to triangular tessellation. | 四边形向三角形的过渡镶嵌 |
[03:41] | That… that’s brilliant. | 这 这个很赞 |
[03:43] | It’s what I do. | 我就说嘛 |
[03:46] | But wait, there’s more. | 等下 还有哈 |
[03:47] | I also invented two new chess pieces. | 我还发明了两个新棋子 |
[03:50] | The serpent… and the old woman. | 毒蛇 和老妇 |
[03:56] | Okay, now I have to ask. What do they do? | 好吧 现在我非得问了 这俩怎么玩 |
[03:58] | When the serpent slithers to an opposing player’s piece, | 当毒蛇经过对方的棋子时 |
[04:01] | that piece is considered poisoned | 那个棋子就算中毒了 |
[04:03] | and will die after two more moves. | 再走两步之后就会死掉 |
[04:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:10] | Unless… it gets to the old woman in time, | 除非 它能及时赶到老妇身边 |
[04:14] | in which case she sucks out the poison, | 这样的话她就能吸出毒液 |
[04:17] | turning her into the Grand Empress: | 并且自己变成太后 |
[04:23] | a piece combining the power | 老妇同时集合了 |
[04:25] | of the Knight, Queen and Serpent. | 马 后和毒蛇三者的功效 |
[04:28] | Elegant. | 妙极了 |
[04:30] | That’s because it’s simple. | 那是因为简单才妙 |
[04:34] | Okay, well, I look forward to playing with you. | 好 很期待和你杀一局哦 |
[04:36] | And… | 还有 |
[04:37] | And what? | 还有啥 |
[04:39] | And a third person. | 第三个人啊 |
[04:41] | It’s three-person chess. | 这是三人象棋嘛 |
[04:44] | I must say, ever since you started | 我不得不说 自从你开始 |
[04:45] | having regular intercourse, your mind has lost its keen edge. | 定期交媾之后 你的脑子就没那么好使了 |
[04:50] | You should reflect on that. | 你应该采取点儿措施的 |
[04:53] | Excuse me, but Einstein had a pretty busy sex life. | 抱歉 可爱因斯坦性生活也很频繁啊 |
[04:56] | Yes, and he never unified gravity with the other forces. | 所以他没能把引力和其它力统一起来 |
[05:00] | If he hadn’t been such a hound dog, | 他要是不这么乱搞 |
[05:01] | we’d all have time machines. | 我们早就有时光机器了 |
[05:05] | Got it. Bye. | 知道了 拜 |
[05:06] | You know I’m right. | 你知道哥是对的 |
[05:10] | I think he’s getting worse. | 他的病情又加重了 |
[05:13] | Oh, my metatarsal are barking. | 嗷 我的跖骨在哀嚎 |
[05:23] | – You okay? Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[05:24] | I’m just breaking in some new shoes. | 我只是穿了双新鞋而已 |
[05:27] | – Very pretty. – Thank you. | -很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[05:28] | Did you know that women wear high heels | 你知道女人穿高跟鞋 |
[05:29] | to make the buttocks and breasts more prominent? | 是为了更加前凸后翘吗 |
[05:33] | Hadn’t really thought about it. | 还真没这么想过 |
[05:34] | Look. | 瞧 |
[05:39] | Uh, sure. Very… prominent. | 呃 没错 相当…翘 |
[05:43] | Please, Leonard, don’t leer, | 拜托 莱纳德 别乱瞟了 |
[05:44] | you have a girlfriend. | 你有女友了 |
[05:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:47] | So, are you off to dinner | 你要和普丽娅 霍华德 |
[05:48] | with Priya, Howard and Bernadette? | 伯纳黛特共进晚餐吗 |
[05:50] | Yeah. How did you know? | 是啊 你怎么知道的 |
[05:51] | I heard it at the mall, | 我在商场听说的 |
[05:52] | when I was shopping with my girlfriends, | 当时正和闺蜜们一起血拼 |
[05:53] | ’cause, you know, that’s kind of my life now. | 这基本上就是我现在的生活状态了 |
[05:57] | Have a good night. | 祝你有愉快的一晚 |
[05:58] | Try not to ogle my caboose as I walk away. | 我转身离开时 尽量别偷瞄我的翘臀 |
[06:12] | Hey, Raj, will you be joining us for dinner? | 拉杰 你要和我们共进晚餐吗 |
[06:15] | The lonely guy and the two happy couples? | 孤家寡人跟两对甜蜜鸳鸯掺和吗 |
[06:17] | I’d rather get a prostate exam | 我还不如找个猥琐男 |
[06:19] | from a leper who walks away with nine fingers. | 帮我做前列腺检查直到他断指呢 |
[06:23] | Oh, would you please stop feeling sorry for yourself? | 你能不能不要顾影自怜了 |
[06:26] | I have to feel sorry for myself. | 我也是迫于无奈 |
[06:27] | I’m the only one who cares. | 因为我是唯一关心自己的人 |
[06:30] | Just like I’m the only one who’ll have sex with me. | 就像我是唯一愿意和自己做爱的人一样 |
[06:34] | Really? In front of your sister? | 你怎么能在你妹妹面前说这种话 |
[06:36] | We shared a room growing up. | 我们从小住在一个房间 |
[06:37] | This is not news to me. | 我都听习惯了 |
[06:40] | Excuse me. I’m going to go wander the streets alone. | 失陪了 我要去街上独自闲逛一会 |
[06:42] | Invisible, unwanted and unloved. | 无人关注 无人需要 无人爱怜 |
[06:45] | A pathetic shadow in a city with no heart. | 都市里的一剪孤影 无牵无挂 |
[06:50] | I forgot my windbreaker. It’chilly. | 我忘穿防风夹克了 外面怪冷的 |
[06:56] | I don’t understand. Is this a way to break in new shoes? | 我就不明白了 新鞋就这样穿的吗 |
[07:00] | No. Once these puppies touch the ground | 不 但这对小宝贝一旦沾地 |
[07:02] | they’re mine, and I’ll have to wear them | 就属于我了 我就要穿着它们 |
[07:03] | walking up and down Hollywood Boulevard | 在好莱坞大道徘徊 |
[07:05] | in order to pay them off. | 好让它们物有所值 |
[07:09] | Pretty, pretty, pretty. | 美啦 美啦 美啦 |
[07:13] | Good news: the wildebeest is in the curry. | 好消息 牛羚到达印度人家了 |
[07:17] | The what? | 神马 |
[07:18] | Bernadette is with Priya and Leonard. | 伯纳黛特同普丽娅和莱纳德碰面了 |
[07:21] | Message received. | 短信已收到 |
[07:23] | Commence operation “Priya Wouldn’t Wanna Be-ya.” | 启动”普丽娅不想步你后尘”行动 |
[07:29] | Hey. Seriously? | 你不至于吧 |
[07:30] | Didn’t you get enough of this cliquey crap in high school? | 你高中没玩够这种小团体把戏吗 |
[07:33] | I wish. A clique requires friends. | 我倒也想 但组小团体是需要朋友的 |
[07:35] | – I didn’t have any. – None? | -而我却没有 -一个都没有吗 |
[07:37] | I used to take my lunch down to the maintenance room | 我以前会把午餐带到保全室 |
[07:40] | and eat with the janitor. | 和清洁工一起吃 |
[07:42] | It was nice until his wife called me a puta | 那种感觉很好 直到他老婆骂我”贱货” |
[07:44] | and made me stop. | 将我拒之门外 |
[07:50] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[07:51] | It’s the wildebeest. | 是牛羚发来的 |
[07:54] | Priya just made a snide comment about your acting career. | 普丽娅刚刚挖苦了一番你的演艺事业 |
[07:57] | W-What the hell did she say? | 她都说什么了 |
[07:59] | She thinks it’s cool you’re following your dream, | 她认为 了不起的是你勇于追梦 |
[08:00] | no matter what. | 不管这有多难 |
[08:04] | That bitch! | 贱人! |
[08:07] | How do you want to handle it? | 你想怎么应对 |
[08:09] | Um, okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[08:10] | Tell Bernadette to tell Priya that | 让伯纳黛特告诉普丽娅 |
[08:12] | I’m on my way to Prague | 我在去布拉格的路上 |
[08:14] | to shoot a movie with Angelina Jolie. | 准备去和安吉丽娜·朱莉拍电影 |
[08:16] | Got it. | 明白 |
[08:18] | Is it going to be in 3-D? | 是3D电影吗 |
[08:21] | What? I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. | 什么 无所谓 这个不重要 |
[08:23] | I’m gonna say 3-D. | 还是说3D电影吧 |
[08:24] | That’ll let her know the studio has faith in it. | 可以让她知道制片方对电影很有信心 |
[08:29] | You’re kidding. 3-D? | 开什么玩笑 竟然是3D的 |
[08:33] | That’s what I hear. | 听说是这样的 |
[08:35] | Then the studio must have real faith in it. | 那制片方一定对电影很有信心 |
[08:40] | Wonder why she didn’t tell me. | 她为什么没告诉我呢 |
[08:42] | Have you been spending time with your ex-girlfriend? | 你最近经常和你的前女友接触吗 |
[08:44] | No… | 没有 |
[08:47] | Then why are you surprised she didn’t tell you? | 那她没告诉你有什么好奇怪的 |
[08:49] | Well, it’s not as much “surprised” as… | 与其说是”奇怪” |
[08:52] | you know… uh… the other thing. | 不如说是 另一种感觉 |
[08:58] | What other thing? | 什么感觉 |
[09:00] | Well, if you… uh… | 如果你 呃 |
[09:04] | I don’t… oh… | 我不 |
[09:06] | What’s the word I’m looking for? | 我想说的是哪个词来着 |
[09:07] | I’m not going to help you. This is hilarious. | 我不会帮你的 看你的囧样太欢乐了 |
[09:13] | She’s also dating an astronaut. | 她还在和宇航员谈恋爱 |
[09:17] | Wow. That’s very impressive. | 哇哦 这么厉害啊 |
[09:19] | Yeah. But Leonard’s impressive, too. | 是啊 但莱纳德也很厉害啊 |
[09:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:30] | “Befuddled.” | 糊涂 |
[09:31] | The word I was looking for was “befuddled.” | “糊涂”这个词很合适 |
[09:41] | Knight to Old Woman… | 马走到老妇… |
[09:46] | six-and-a-third. | 6又1/3位置 |
[09:56] | Brilliant move. | 妙棋 |
[10:03] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[10:08] | Will the two of you excuse me? | 两位失陪一下 |
[10:16] | I need a hug. | 抱抱我吧 |
[10:20] | Sorry, I have company. | 抱歉 我家有客人 |
[10:26] | Come on, Sheldon, open the door. | 拜托 谢尔顿 开开门 |
[10:29] | I don’t want to hug you. | 我不想抱你 |
[10:32] | I don’t want to hug you, either. | 我也不想抱你 |
[10:33] | I was just feeling blue. | 我只是感觉很郁闷[蓝色] |
[10:35] | Blue, as in depressed. | 蓝色 就是郁闷的意思 |
[10:37] | Well, not so much depressed as lonely. | 还没郁闷到孤独的地步 |
[10:40] | I don’t know what color lonely is. | 我不知道孤独是什么颜色 |
[10:43] | – What? – Red is angry; | -什么 -红色代表愤怒 |
[10:45] | yellow is frightened; | 黄色代表惊恐 |
[10:46] | green is jealous; and blue is depressed. | 绿色代表嫉妒 蓝色代表忧郁 |
[10:50] | Perhaps we can assign a color to lonely. | 没准咱可以找个颜色来代表孤独 |
[10:53] | Nothing rhymes with orange. It’s probably lonely. | 橙色跟啥都不押韵 没准橙色也觉得挺孤独的 |
[10:58] | All right. Come in. | 好吧 进来吧 |
[11:00] | You look positively orange with loneliness. | 你看起来的确挺橙挺孤独的 |
[11:04] | No, I don’t see that catching on at all. | 不行 说起来还是不顺嘴 |
[11:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[11:08] | I’m working on my three-person chess game. | 我在研究我的三人国际象棋 |
[11:10] | Oh, cool. Can I play? | 真酷 我能一起玩吗 |
[11:14] | It’s three-person chess. | 这是三人象棋 |
[11:18] | Did you bring a friend? | 你带朋友来了吗 |
[11:19] | No. | 没 |
[11:20] | Then as a mental exercise I invite you | 那我就只好请你思考一下 |
[11:23] | to figure out why the two of us | 为啥咱俩人 |
[11:25] | can’t play three-person chess. | 没法玩三人象棋了 |
[11:30] | Can you believe this guy? | 这家伙够迷糊的吧 |
[11:34] | Social protocol does, however, | 然而鉴于人际交往的需要 |
[11:36] | require me to bring you a hot beverage | 我应该在你孤独的时候 |
[11:38] | in your time of need. | 给你来杯热饮 |
[11:39] | No, thank you. I’m fine. | 不用了 谢谢 我没事 |
[11:40] | It’s not optional. | 你没的选择 |
[11:43] | We’re out of tea. I hope you like bouillon. | 我们家没茶了 但愿你喜欢牛肉汤 |
[11:47] | I, uh, I guess you’re probably wondering | 我猜你大概在琢磨 |
[11:48] | what’s got me down. | 我为什么会这么郁闷 |
[11:50] | Actually, I was wondering | 实际上我在琢磨 |
[11:51] | if I could add a third new chess piece. | 我能不能再加一个新的棋子 |
[11:54] | How do you think people would feel about Prince Joey– | 你觉得我加个乔伊王子怎么样 |
[11:57] | the king’s feeble-minded but well-meaning cousin? | 他是国王弱智但却心地善良的表弟 |
[12:02] | I’m going to be 30 years old, | 我就快三十岁了 |
[12:03] | and I have no one in my life to love me. | 但我却找不到一个爱我的人 |
[12:06] | I’m such a basket case, I can’t even talk to a woman | 我真是没救了 我不喝酒的话 |
[12:07] | without having alcohol in my body. | 都没法开口跟女人讲话 |
[12:10] | The fun thing about Prince Joey | 乔伊王子有趣的地方就在于 |
[12:12] | is every time he moves, there’s a one-in-five chance | 他每动一次 就有百分之二十的几率 |
[12:17] | he’ll kill himself. | 会自杀 |
[12:20] | Sheldon, listen to me. | 谢尔顿 听我说 |
[12:22] | I have a big decision to make, and I’m scared. | 我要做个重大的决定 而我很害怕 |
[12:25] | Yellow. Go ahead. | 很黄很害怕 说吧 |
[12:27] | A friend at the School of Pharmacology | 我在药学院的一个朋友 |
[12:28] | gave me these new pills they’re testing. | 给了我这些他们正在测试的药 |
[12:30] | He says it’s the next big thing | 他说这将是治疗社交焦虑障碍领域的 |
[12:31] | for social anxiety disorder. | 又一奇迹 |
[12:33] | Fascinating. What’s in it? | 有意思 这药是什么成分的 |
[12:36] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[12:37] | Some sort of beta-blocker attached to a molecule | 某种β受体阻断剂跟从牛的尿液中 |
[12:39] | extracted from the urine of cows. | 提取的分子的混合物 |
[12:42] | I like cows. | 我喜欢牛 |
[12:44] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[12:45] | It was its own point. Go on. | 你怎么想不重要 继续说吧 |
[12:48] | I’m a scientist. | 我是个科学家 |
[12:50] | My ability to think is my bread and butter. | 我靠我的思考能力吃饭 |
[12:52] | I’m afraid if I take this, I might lose | 我怕我吃了这个药以后 可能会丧失那些 |
[12:54] | that special, unique something | 让我在我的领域里 |
[12:56] | that makes me so successful in my field. | 如此成功的特质 |
[12:59] | Rajesh, I’ve had the privilege | 拉杰 我有幸 |
[13:02] | of working alongside you for many years. | 跟你一起共事了多年 |
[13:05] | My recommendation is that | 我建议你就跟吃糖豆一样 |
[13:06] | you gobble these up like Tic Tacs. | 把这些药都吞了吧 |
[13:15] | Okay, I’m still trying to work this out. | 好吧 我还在琢磨这事呢 |
[13:17] | How did Penny meet an astronaut? | 佩妮是怎么搭上一个宇航员的 |
[13:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:21] | The regular way people meet astronauts. | 就正常这么搭上的呗 |
[13:26] | Most of those guys live in Texas. | 宇航员大多都住在德克萨斯州呀 |
[13:28] | Obviously, this one doesn’t. | 显然这哥们儿不住那儿 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | Leonard lives here. Priya’s from India. | 莱纳德住在美国 而普丽娅是印度来的 |
[13:35] | People meet, Howard. God! | 结果不也认识了嘛 霍华德 你搞什么 |
[13:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | You’ve met lots of astronauts, | 你也认识过不少宇航员 |
[13:40] | and I’ve never grilled you about that. | 我可从来都没拷问你是怎么认识的 |
[13:43] | I’d thank you to extend me the same courtesy. | 谢谢你以怨报德 |
[13:47] | I’m not grilling you; I was just curious. | 我没拷问你 我只是好奇而已 |
[13:51] | I still can’t get over the fact that she got a big movie part. | 我还在琢磨她居然要出演大片这件事呢 |
[13:54] | Not that I care what my ex-girlfriend’s up to, ’cause I don’t. | 倒不是因为我在乎我前女友的事 我真不在乎 |
[13:59] | Maybe that’s where she met the astronaut, all right? | 也许她就是在片场认识那个宇航员的呢 |
[14:02] | I’m sorry. What would an astronaut be doing | 不好意思 可是宇航员 |
[14:04] | working on a movie? | 跑到片场去干嘛呀 |
[14:06] | He’s a consultant. | 他是顾问 |
[14:10] | I thought the movie was about 18th-century Vienna. | 你不是说这部电影是关于十八世纪的维也纳的吗 |
[14:13] | He can’t have a hobby?! | 他就不能有点业余爱好吗 |
[14:17] | Excuse me, I have to pee. | 失陪一下 我要去洗手间了 |
[14:19] | Or is that implausible, as well?! | 你们是不是觉得这件事也很不可思议 |
[14:26] | It’s nice to have another couple to hang with, isn’t it? | 两对情侣一起玩就是好 对吧 |
[14:31] | All right, guys, you have to go back. | 好了 宝贝儿 你们得回家了 |
[14:33] | I can’t afford you. | 我可负担不起你们 |
[14:35] | No, don’t send us away; we love you. | 不 别抛弃我们 我们爱你 |
[14:40] | I love you, too, but you cost more than my rent. | 我也爱你们 但你们比我的房租还贵 |
[14:44] | But, Penny, you look so good in us. | 但是佩妮 你穿上我们之后很漂亮呀 |
[14:47] | Damn it, the shoes are right. | 该死的 鞋说的对 |
[14:50] | Good golly, Penny, your whimsy is boundless. | 天啊 佩妮 你还是真是鬼点子多多呀 |
[14:57] | What do you got for me, wildebeest? | 进展如何了 牛羚 |
[15:00] | I think they’re on to me. | 我觉得他们在逼问我 |
[15:01] | The story’s starting to fall apart. | 这故事开始漏洞百出了 |
[15:03] | Calm down. Everything’s going to be okay. | 冷静点 没事的 |
[15:05] | We may have to kill her. | 我们或许得杀她灭口了 |
[15:08] | Bernadette, I’m putting you on speakerphone. | 伯纳黛特 我开免提了 |
[15:11] | Where are you now? | 你在哪呢 |
[15:12] | In the bathroom. | 在洗手间 |
[15:13] | Oh, look at this, | 不错嘛 |
[15:14] | another one of our classic bathroom gabfests. | 又一次经典的洗手间对话 |
[15:18] | What’s the problem? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[15:19] | They’re just asking me | 他们在问我 |
[15:20] | all sorts of questions I can’t answer. | 一堆我回答不上来的问题 |
[15:23] | Just change the subject. | 那就换话题呀 |
[15:24] | I suppose I could get them back to talking about Leonard | 我想我应该可以让他们继续聊 |
[15:26] | going to India to meet Priya’s parents. | 莱纳德去印度见普丽娅父母的事 |
[15:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:30] | They said something about going there this summer. | 他们好像说今年夏天一起去印度 |
[15:33] | What, are they getting engaged? | 什么 他们要订婚吗 |
[15:34] | I don’t know. I was too busy covering my heinie | 我不知道 我忙着自圆其说呢 |
[15:37] | on Amy’s stupid astronaut story! | 都是艾米说什么宇航员害的 |
[15:41] | What astronaut story? | 什么宇航员 |
[15:43] | You texted me Penny’s dating an astronaut. | 你短信说佩妮在跟个宇航员约会 |
[15:45] | I texted “architect.” That’s amusing. | 我发的是”建筑师” 真好玩 |
[15:47] | Auto-correct must’ve changed it. | 肯定是自动纠错帮我改的 |
[15:50] | Yeah, it’s hysterical. | 是啊 太好笑了 |
[15:54] | All right, look, just forget about the astronaut. | 好吧 反正别提宇航员的事了 |
[15:56] | Architect. Where would you have met an astronaut? | 是建筑师 你上哪去认识宇航员 |
[16:01] | Look, just find out what’s up with this trip to India. | 一定要问去印度怎么回事就好了 |
[16:03] | I don’t want to do this anymore! | 我再也不想干这事了 |
[16:05] | Don’t you quit on us! | 你敢 |
[16:07] | Bernie, you okay? | 妮妮 你没事吧 |
[16:09] | It was an architect! | 原来是个建筑师 |
[16:14] | Thank you for coming with me, Sheldon. | 谢谢你陪我来 谢尔顿 |
[16:15] | You’re a good friend. | 真够朋友 |
[16:16] | I’m glad you think so. | 很高兴你这么想 |
[16:18] | That’s what I strive to emulate. | 我就是想让你这么认为 |
[16:22] | Okay, let’s see if this drug works. | 好吧 来看看这药有没有效 |
[16:33] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[16:41] | Forgive me for staring, but you’re very beautiful. | 抱歉这么盯着你看 你太美了 |
[16:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:52] | That’s a great accent. Where are you from? | 你口音真好听 你家乡是 |
[16:54] | India. | 印度 |
[16:55] | Oh, cool. I’ve always wanted to go there. | 真好 我一直想去那儿 |
[16:56] | It’s a beautiful country. You’d love it. | 印度很漂亮 你一定会喜欢的 |
[16:58] | May I join you? | 能坐这里吗 |
[17:00] | Uh, okay, sure. Why not? | 好的 当然 有何不可 |
[17:03] | My name is Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali, | 我是拉杰·库萨帕里博士 |
[17:05] | and this is my friend Dr. Sheldon Cooper. | 这位是我朋友谢尔顿·库珀博士 |
[17:07] | There’s no need to interact with me. | 不用理我 |
[17:09] | I’m just here to observe. | 我只是来观察的 |
[17:13] | What’s he observing? | 他在观察什么 |
[17:14] | We’re scientists. We observe everything. | 我们是科学家 啥都观察的 |
[17:15] | Here, go buy yourself a scone. | 给 去买个松饼吃 |
[17:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:21] | – And what is your name? – Angela. | -那你叫什么 -安吉拉 |
[17:23] | Oh, derived from the word “angel.” Appropriate. | 这名字来源于天使 很恰当 |
[17:28] | You’re cute. | 你真可爱 |
[17:29] | I’d like to buy a scone. | 我要买个松饼 |
[17:31] | Oh, I’m sorry, we’re out. | 抱歉 卖完了 |
[17:32] | We have muffins. | 还有小松饼要吗 |
[17:33] | They sound delicious, | 听起来很好吃 |
[17:35] | but this money is earmarked for scones. | 但这钱是专用来买松饼的 |
[17:38] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么 |
[17:39] | Oh, just getting comfortable. | 只是觉得这样舒服 |
[17:43] | So how long have you lived in Los Angeles? | 你在洛杉矶住多久了 |
[17:45] | I… | 我… |
[17:46] | They were out of scones. | 松饼卖完了 |
[17:47] | Sheldon, I’m talking to someone. | 谢尔顿 我在跟人说话 |
[17:49] | You’re being rude. | 你这样太没礼貌了 |
[17:50] | I’ll bet you’re an actress. | 我敢打赌你肯定是演员 |
[17:52] | If not, you should be. | 不是的话太可惜了 |
[17:53] | You have a very expressive face. | 你有这么出众的脸蛋 |
[17:56] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:57] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你这是去哪儿 |
[17:59] | We were doing so well. | 我们挺聊得来的啊 |
[18:01] | She never even got to see my penis. | 她还没来得及见我小弟弟呢 |
[18:16] | Who wants some more coffee? | 谁还要咖啡 |
[18:17] | – Thanks, yeah. – Sure. | -谢谢 我要 -我也要 |
[18:19] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[18:22] | Nice to see that the gals are getting along. | 很高兴女孩子们相处融洽 |
[18:26] | “Gals”? | “女孩子们” |
[18:27] | Who are you, Fred Flintstone? | 你谁呀 摩登原始人吗 |
[18:31] | This trip to India sounds fun. | 印度之旅一定会好玩的 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I think it will be. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[18:34] | Are you concerned your parents might not approve of Leonard? | 你担心自己父母不接受莱纳德吗 |
[18:37] | A little. | 有点 |
[18:38] | They’re very old-fashioned. | 他们挺守旧的 |
[18:40] | Well, I wouldn’t worry about it. | 换我就不会担心 |
[18:42] | It’s not like you guys are getting engaged, right? | 你们又不是去订婚 是吧 |
[18:47] | Oh, God, no. We’re not there yet. | 天哪 不是 我们还没到那阶段 |
[18:50] | Not engaged. Very interesting. | 不是订婚 有意思 |
[18:53] | I have to tinkle. | 我要去趟洗手间 |
[18:54] | You’ve been in there a lot tonight. Are you okay? | 你今晚去过好多趟了 没事吧 |
[18:56] | Yes. Are you writing a book? | 没事 你准备写进书里吗 |
[19:00] | Why are you getting upset? | 你为什么这么生气 |
[19:01] | I’m not upset. Maybe you’re upset. | 我才没生气 你才生气 |
[19:05] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[19:10] | Bernadette? | 伯纳黛特 |
[19:13] | I can’t do this anymore! | 我再也做不下去了 |
[19:15] | I’m a good girl! | 我是个好女孩 |
[19:16] | I went to Catholic school! | 我上的是天主教学校 |
[19:20] | Okay, well, it’s getting late. | 好吧 很晚了 |
[19:22] | This was terrific. | 今晚很愉快 |
[19:25] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[19:27] | Bernie? | 妮妮 |
[19:32] | I think the word you’re looking for is “befuddled.” | 我想你要说的是 “糊涂了” |
[19:39] | My catapult flings my bishop | 我的弹弓把我的象 |
[19:45] | to Howard’s Queen’s Gorilla two. | 弹到霍华德的后的G2位置上 |
[19:50] | Nice. | 妙招啊 |
[19:51] | Okay, Rook to transporter pad. | 车进入传送板 |
[19:57] | And he comes out at… | 然后来到了 |
[20:01] | …Leonard’s Queen’s Bishop five-and-a-third. | 莱纳德的后的B5又1/3位置上 |
[20:04] | Check on Leonard. | 将莱纳德的军 |
[20:08] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[20:09] | When is my Pawn allowed to use the golf cart? | 我的兵何时允许用高尔夫车 |
[20:14] | When it’s done charging. | 等它冲完电 |
[20:15] | Or you land on the time machine. | 或等你登陆到时光机器上 |
[20:17] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[20:23] | Beekeeper to King 12. | 养蜂人走到K12位置 |
[20:27] | I capture your Pope and release the Swarm. | 我俘获你的教皇 释放了蜂群 |
[20:33] | Checkmate on Sheldon. | 将死谢尔顿 |
[20:35] | I knew I should’ve given my Pope the jet pack. | 我就知道该让教皇装上喷气背包的 |
[20:40] | Hey, I’ve got winners. | 哇 看来有两个人赢了哦 |