时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Why hast thou forsaken me, O deity whose existence I doubt? | 神啊 我一直怀疑你的存在 你为何抛弃我 |
[00:10] | Here. Breathe into this bag. | 拿着 往袋子里呼气 |
[00:14] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[00:15] | They stole everything, Leonard! | 被他们扒得光光的啊 莱纳德 |
[00:18] | Everything. | 一点不剩 |
[00:19] | Are you the roommate? | 你是他室友吗 |
[00:21] | Yeah, Leonard Hofstadter. What happened? | 对 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 怎么了 |
[00:23] | Your friend here called 911 to report a robbery. | 你朋友报警说自己被盗了 |
[00:25] | Oh, my God, what did they get? | 哦天呐 他们偷走了啥 |
[00:27] | What didn’t they get? | 你该问他们没偷走啥 |
[00:29] | They got my enchanted weapons, | 偷走了我的附魔武器 |
[00:31] | my vicious gladiator armor, | 我的邪恶角斗士盔甲 |
[00:33] | my wand of untainted power, | 我的纯净力量之杖 |
[00:35] | and all my gold! | 还有全部的金币 |
[00:38] | You called the police | 你居然就因为 |
[00:40] | because someone hacked your World of Warcraft account? | 有人黑掉了你的魔兽世界账号就报警了 |
[00:42] | What choice did I have? | 我还能怎么办 |
[00:45] | The mighty Sheldor, level 85 blood elf, | 谢耳朵大侠 85级的血精灵 |
[00:48] | hero of the Eastern kingdoms, | 东部王国的英雄 |
[00:50] | has been picked clean, like a carcass in the desert sun. | 像烈日下的尸骸一样被扒光了 |
[00:55] | Plus, the FBI hung up on me. | 另外 联邦调查局挂了我的电话 |
[00:59] | Into the bag. | 往袋子里呼吸 |
[01:02] | They took my battle ostrich! | 他们还偷走了我的作战陆行鸟 |
[01:05] | – Oh, no, not Glenn! – Yes! | -哦不会吧 别偷格兰啊 -是啊 |
[01:07] | Glenn! | 格兰 |
[01:09] | The only bird I ever loved. | 我唯一深爱的鸟啊 |
[01:12] | Good luck, fellas. | 保重了各位 |
[01:14] | Oh. Well, thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[01:16] | Wait a minute! | 等一等 |
[01:17] | You’re not going to do anything? | 你难道就这么放任不管吗 |
[01:19] | Mr. Cooper, there’s nothing… | 库珀先生 我无能… |
[01:20] | Dr. Cooper. | 是库珀博士 |
[01:22] | Seriously? | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[01:25] | Not the kind with access to drugs. | 他不是那种贩毒的博士 |
[01:29] | Fine. Dr. Cooper. | 好吧 库珀博士 |
[01:31] | I’m sorry for your loss, | 我对你的损失深表遗憾 |
[01:32] | but the Pasadena Police Department | 但帕萨迪纳警局 |
[01:34] | doesn’t have jurisdiction in… | 的管辖权并不在 |
[01:36] | Pandora. | 潘多拉 |
[01:38] | That’s from Avatar | 你说的那是《阿凡达》 |
[01:42] | World of Warcraft takes place in Azeroth. | 魔兽世界可是在艾泽拉斯啊 |
[01:44] | Goodness gracious, how are you allowed to carry a gun? | 我的亲娘七舅老爷 你是怎么有资格配枪的 |
[01:48] | Can you at least refer me to a rogue ex-cop? | 你起码能给我推荐一位被开除的警察吧 |
[01:52] | What? | 什么 |
[01:53] | Wh– you know, one who was drummed off the force | 就是 那种因为拒绝墨守陈规 |
[01:56] | because he refused to play by the rules, | 而被开除的警察 |
[01:58] | and now he hires himself out | 现在致力于 |
[01:59] | to impose his own brand of rough justice? | 用自己的残酷方式伸张正义 |
[02:04] | No. | 没有 |
[02:07] | Thank you, officer. | 多谢了 警官 |
[02:09] | It’s all gone. All gone. | 全没了 全没了啊 |
[02:12] | I’m really sorry, Sheldon. | 我真的很遗憾 谢尔顿 |
[02:14] | What kind of world do we live in, | 这是个什么世道啊 |
[02:15] | where a man would take another man’s battle ostrich? | 一个人可以随便抢走另一个人的作战陆行鸟 |
[02:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:22] | This act of aggression must be met | 这种野蛮行径必须 |
[02:24] | with swift and cruel ferocity. | 以牙还牙以血还血 |
[02:26] | It is time to cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war. | 大声疾呼的时刻到了 让我们释放战争恶魔吧 |
[02:31] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[02:36] | Hi, Mrs. Wolowitz. Is, is Howard there? | 你好 沃罗威茨夫人 霍华德在家吗 |
[02:40] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:42] | That particular dog of war | 那只战争恶魔 |
[02:44] | will have to call you back after his bath. | 会在洗完澡以后回你电话 |
[02:49] | See if Raj is done with Pilates. | 我看看拉杰有没有练完普拉提 |
[03:17] | Three thousand hours. | 三千个小时 |
[03:19] | Three thousand hours clicking on that mouse, | 点了三千个小时的鼠标啊 |
[03:22] | collecting weapons and gold. | 就为了收集武器和金币 |
[03:24] | It’s almost as if it was a huge waste of time. | 差一点就全是浪费时间了 |
[03:29] | Whoever did this knew what they were doing. | 不管是谁干的 他肯定早有准备 |
[03:30] | He got in and out of your account in under | 他在15分钟内登入登出了 |
[03:33] | 15 minutes, transferred all your stuff, | 你的账号 其间弄走了你的全部物品 |
[03:35] | and didn’t leave a digital fingerprint. | 而且还没留下一丝的电子指纹 |
[03:36] | Oh! | 噢 |
[03:38] | There isn’t enough chamomile tea in the world | 即使饮尽全世界的黄春菊茶[能稳定情绪] |
[03:40] | to quell the rage in my heart. | 也不能平息我心中的怒火 |
[03:44] | Hold on. I’m talking to an orc | 等下 我在雷霆崖的桥下 |
[03:46] | under the bridge in Thunder Bluff | 跟一位兽人聊天 |
[03:47] | who says if we pay him, he’ll help us track down your things. | 他说只要我们肯出钱 他能帮我们找到你的东西 |
[03:50] | Can we trust him? | 他可信吗 |
[03:52] | I should say so; he appears to be a member | 我觉得挺可信的 他似乎是 |
[03:54] | of the Nigerian royal family. | 尼日利亚的一位皇室成员 |
[03:58] | Whoa! Somebody’s auctioning off a jeweled ostrich bridle! | 哇 有人在拍卖一个镶了宝石陆行鸟缰绳 |
[04:01] | No. Glenn’s was leather. | 不是 格兰的缰绳是皮革的 |
[04:04] | He was a simple ostrich. | 他以前是只很平凡的陆行鸟 |
[04:06] | Is! Is, I haven’t given up hope. | 现在也是 现在也是 我还没放弃希望 |
[04:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[04:12] | Hey, Penny. We’re kind of in the middle of a crisis, here. | 嗨 佩妮 我们现在正忙着处理些麻烦事 |
[04:14] | Oh, I know. Bernadette told me. | 我知道 伯纳黛特告诉我了 |
[04:16] | Sorry, Sheldon. I know that game meant a lot to you. | 不好意思啊谢尔顿 我知道那个游戏对你来说意义非凡 |
[04:20] | What– “that game”? | 神马 “那个游戏” |
[04:23] | Excuse me, Penny, but Doodle Jump is a game. | 很抱歉佩妮 涂鸦跳跃是个游戏 |
[04:27] | Angry Birds is a game. | 愤怒的小鸟也是个游戏 |
[04:29] | World of Warcraft is a | 魔兽世界是一款 |
[04:31] | massively multi-player online role-playing… | 大规模 多玩家的在线角色扮演 |
[04:35] | all right, technically it’s a game. | 好吧 严格来讲 也算是游戏 |
[04:40] | Bad news, the Nigerian prince may be a fraud. | 坏消息 那个尼日利亚王子可能是个骗子 |
[04:43] | Okay, well, anyways, I brought you | 好吧 总而言之 我带了个 |
[04:46] | a day-old cheesecake to cheer you up! | 昨天出炉的芝士蛋糕来安慰你 |
[04:47] | Stale pastry is hollow succor | 对一个失去陆行鸟的人来说 |
[04:50] | to a man who is bereft of ostrich. | 一个不新鲜的蛋糕顶毛用呀 |
[04:53] | Just say “thank you”. | 说”谢谢”就好了 |
[04:55] | I thought I just did. | 我刚才说的不就是这意思嘛 |
[04:57] | All right. See you later. | 好吧 回见 |
[05:01] | Oh! Hello. | 你好 |
[05:02] | Oh, hi! | 你好呀 |
[05:02] | I was just dropping off a cheesecake to Sheldon. | 我只是来送个芝士蛋糕给谢尔顿 |
[05:05] | He was robbed of a bunch of imaginary crap | 他被抢劫了 丢了一堆虚拟世界里 |
[05:07] | that’s useful in a make-believe place. | 才用得上的那些虚拟破烂儿 |
[05:11] | I don’t know what that means. | 我没听懂 |
[05:12] | Yeah, well, sadly, I do. | 很可惜 我听得懂 |
[05:18] | Did you know last weekend Priya took Leonard | 你们知道上周末普丽娅带莱纳德 |
[05:20] | rollerblading at the beach? | 去海滩玩轮滑吗 |
[05:21] | Can you believe that? | 你们能相信吗 |
[05:23] | I feel like I’m supposed to say “that bitch”, | 我觉得我应该说”那个臭婊子” |
[05:26] | but I don’t have enough information. | 但我又不太了解状况 |
[05:28] | I am the one who spent two years | 我才是那个花了两年时间 |
[05:31] | trying to get him to even | 努力说服他 |
[05:32] | go to the beach in the first place. | 去沙滩的那个人 |
[05:33] | And he was so phobic about stepping on medical waste, | 而且他超怕踩到医疗垃圾 |
[05:35] | I had to carry him to the water. | 怕到我得背着他下水 |
[05:37] | I took Howard to the beach once. | 我也带霍华德去过一次海滩 |
[05:40] | He almost burst into flames like a vampire. | 他差点像个吸血鬼一样着起火来 |
[05:44] | So what’s the thanks I get for turning Leonard | 我费了那么大劲把莱纳德改造成 |
[05:47] | into quality boyfriend material? | 一个超级无敌好男友 可结果我得到了什么 |
[05:49] | I have to tiptoe around his new girlfriend. | 我在他女朋友面前还得处处谨小慎微 |
[05:51] | I think you’re on. | 你该说那句话了 |
[05:54] | That bitch! | 那个臭婊子 |
[05:57] | Want some coffee liqueur on your ice cream? | 雪糕上要不要加点咖啡利口酒 |
[06:00] | Ah, here’s the alcohol and drug peer pressure | 这就是我妈警告过我的那种 |
[06:03] | Mother warned me about. | 同辈人会教唆我喝酒和嗑药的情景 |
[06:05] | I was starting to think it was never going to happen. | 我还以为永远不会有这么一天呢 |
[06:08] | Yes, please. | 我要 谢谢 |
[06:11] | You guys should’ve seen Leonard when I first met him. | 你们真应该见识一下我最初认识的莱纳德 |
[06:13] | There was no eye contact. | 他都不敢跟人有眼神交流 |
[06:14] | He was either looking up at the ceiling, | 他不是抬头看天花板 |
[06:15] | or down at his shoes. | 就是低头看他的鞋 |
[06:17] | I’m drunk. | 我醉了 |
[06:20] | You know, for the first couple of months, | 刚开始的几个月 |
[06:22] | whenever I would take off my bra, | 每次我脱掉胸衣 |
[06:24] | he would giggle and say, “Oh, boy, my breast friends”! | 他都会傻笑着说 天啊 我最胸的朋友 |
[06:29] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 不知道我这么说你会不会好受点 |
[06:31] | I’m never speaking to Priya again. | 但我以后再也不会理普丽娅了 |
[06:33] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这样 |
[06:34] | No reason to be mean to her. | 咱也没理由欺负她呀 |
[06:36] | This may be the alcohol talking… | 这也许是醉话 |
[06:39] | but I believe there is. | 但我觉得咱还真有理由欺负她 |
[06:40] | Are you familiar with the recent study | 你有没有听说过京都大学的西田 |
[06:43] | of Tanzanian chimpanzees by Nishida and Hosaka | 和保坂最近做的一项 |
[06:45] | out of Kyoto University? | 关于坦桑尼亚黑猩猩的研究 |
[06:47] | No, but I can name all the Kardashians. | 没有 但我可以叫出所有卡戴珊姐妹的名字 |
[06:51] | Primates, such as ourselves, have a natural instinct | 像咱们这种灵长类动物 天生就会 |
[06:53] | to ostracize ill-mannered members of the troop. | 排斥族群里不守规矩的成员 |
[06:56] | Bernadette’s urge to | 伯纳黛特想要 |
[06:57] | shun, scowl or fling her waste at Priya | 躲避 发怒 或是用排泄物扔普丽娅的冲动 |
[07:00] | is hard-wired into her DNA. | 是与生俱来的 |
[07:02] | I don’t have an urge to fling my waste. | 我没有扔自己排泄物的冲动 |
[07:06] | Believe me, it’s there, we all have it. | 相信我 你有的 每个人都有 |
[07:09] | Hit me with some more booze, and I’ll show you. | 再给我来点酒我就示范给你看 |
[07:14] | All right, here we are — this is the tavern | 好了 我们到了 这就是进行 |
[07:16] | where all the black-market weapon trades go down. | 所有黑市武器交易的小酒馆 |
[07:20] | I don’t think my character should be in a place like this. | 我觉得我的角色不应该来这种地方 |
[07:23] | Everyone’s undressing her with their eyes. | 大家都盯着她开始意淫 |
[07:25] | Maybe if you stop dropping your sword | 要是你不老是把剑掉到地上 |
[07:27] | and bending over to pick it up. | 然后再弯腰去捡的话 也许就不会这样了 |
[07:31] | Okay, what exactly are we looking for? | 好吧 我们到底要找什么 |
[07:32] | Redheaded troll, goes by the name of Glumly. | 一个叫”忧郁”的红发巨魔 |
[07:35] | According to the message boards, | 据留言板上的消息说 |
[07:36] | if you want to move stolen goods | 如果你想在深更半夜 |
[07:37] | and it’s after school hours, he’s your guy. | 转移偷来的东西的话 找他就对了 |
[07:39] | Leonard, is this going to take much longer? | 莱纳德 你还要弄很久吗 |
[07:42] | I thought we were going to spend some time together. | 你不是说要过二人世界嘛 |
[07:44] | Uh, we are. In the meantime, | 我在陪你呀 而且你也可以 |
[07:45] | you’re welcome to whip up a quick character and join us. | 建个新人物然后跟我们一块玩呀 |
[07:48] | Seriously? | 你说笑呢 |
[07:49] | Well, you have to put in a credit card number, | 好吧 你得先输入信用卡号码 |
[07:52] | but it’s fun. | 不过真挺好玩的 |
[07:54] | Maybe I should just go home. | 也许我该回家了 |
[07:56] | Our troll just walked in! I got him! | 巨魔来了 我跟上去了 |
[07:57] | We got him. We’re almost done. | 我们找到他了 就快搞掂了 |
[07:59] | So, how do you guys want to play this? | 那么你们打算怎么办 |
[08:01] | Be ruthless. You tell him | 狠狠教训他 你跟他说 |
[08:03] | if he doesn’t start talking, we’ll register a complaint | 如果他不从实招来的话 我们就 |
[08:05] | with his Internet service provider. | 向他的网络供应商做出正式投诉 |
[08:08] | Sheldon,what if he gets his Internet | 谢尔顿 要是他是从有线电视公司 |
[08:11] | from his cable company? | 连接互联网的怎么办 |
[08:12] | He could lose his HBO | 他会失去他的HBO有线电视 |
[08:13] | and all their delightful original programming. | 和所有好看的原创电视节目 |
[08:17] | I don’t care! I’m losin’ it, man! | 我不管 我丢东西了 伙计 |
[08:20] | Why don’t we play this smart? | 我们不如玩得聪明点 |
[08:21] | Try a little “good goblin, bad goblin.” | 试试”好妖精 坏妖精” |
[08:24] | Oh, dear Lord. | 神啊 |
[08:26] | Nah, I think we have to be more subtle. | 不 我觉得我们得更狡猾些 |
[08:28] | Okay, I see where this is going. | 好了 我知道你们的意思了 |
[08:31] | Fine, I’ll have sex with him. | 好吧 我会跟他做爱 |
[08:36] | That’s not where it was going. | 我们不是那个意思 |
[08:39] | Good, because I would hate that. | 太好了 因为我很讨厌那样 |
[08:43] | Leonard, you’re busy– let’s talk tomorrow. | 莱纳德 你这么忙 我们明天再说吧 |
[08:47] | Oh, wait. Hang on. Are you upset? | 等等 再等一会 你不高兴了吗 |
[08:49] | No, no, I think it’s sexy to date a boy trapped in a man’s body. | 不不 我觉得跟一个男人身男孩心的人约会很性感 |
[08:53] | Good, good. | 太好了 |
[08:54] | I’ll tell you what happens. | 我会告诉你进展的 |
[08:58] | And people think I don’t get sarcasm. | 大家都还觉得我听不出讽刺呢 |
[09:04] | Well, well, well. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[09:08] | Look who it is. | 看我们碰上谁了 |
[09:09] | Okay, be nice. | 好的 友好些 |
[09:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:12] | Hi. We’re just heading out for a drink. | 嗨 我们刚准备出去喝一杯 |
[09:14] | Because I do that now. | 因为我现在会喝酒了 |
[09:17] | Count your blessings | 知足吧 |
[09:19] | you’re not a Tanzanian chimp. | 你不是只坦桑尼亚猩猩 |
[09:22] | What? | 什么 |
[09:23] | Don’t listen to her– | 别听她的 |
[09:24] | she’s had a lot of ice cream. | 她冰激凌吃多了 |
[09:26] | Do you want to join us? | 你想一起来吗 |
[09:28] | Oh, thank you, but I have work to do. | 谢谢 但是我得工作 |
[09:33] | Four women walk down the stairs– | 四个女人走下楼 |
[09:35] | how many reach the lobby? | 几个人能到大厅 |
[09:43] | Did your sister say anything when you got home last night? | 你昨晚回家时 你妹妹说什么了吗 |
[09:45] | Oh, no, don’t put me in the middle of this. | 不要 别把我扯进来 |
[09:47] | I’m not going to be your go-between. | 我可不当你的中间人 |
[09:49] | Come on, help me out. | 拜托 帮帮我 |
[09:50] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦吗 |
[09:52] | There’s no reason to worry. | 不需要担心 |
[09:54] | That’s a relief. | 我放心多了 |
[09:55] | I’m sure many women | 我肯定很多在幸福关系中的女人 |
[09:56] | in happy relationships spend their nights | 会跟她们的前男友”山鸡” |
[09:58] | Skyping with their ex-boyfriend Sanjay. | 视频聊天来度过漫漫长夜 |
[10:03] | Good news, gentlemen– I found our hacker. | 好消息 同志们 我找到那个黑客了 |
[10:06] | What? Really? | 什么 真的 |
[10:07] | Yeah. No one can hide from me, | 对 没人能逃得出我的手掌心 |
[10:09] | not Waldo, not Carmen San Diego, | 瓦尔多不行 卡门圣迭戈不行 |
[10:10] | not even topless Natalie Portman. | 娜塔莉·波特曼的裸照也不行 |
[10:14] | I’ve never said these words before, | 我以前从没说过这话 |
[10:15] | but good job, Howard! | 干得不错 霍华德 |
[10:19] | Thanks. Our culprit is one Mr. Todd Zarnecki, | 谢谢 我们的罪犯是托德·札内基 |
[10:23] | 2711 Ocean View Road, | 加利福尼亚州 |
[10:25] | Carlsbad, California. | 卡尔斯拜德 海景路2711号 |
[10:26] | The name and the address drip with evil. | 这名字和地址都渗着邪恶的气息 |
[10:29] | What else do we know about him? | 我们还知道什么 |
[10:31] | Why, quite a bit, actually. | 还有很多 其实 |
[10:32] | I’ll bet he’s some loser who lives with his parents. | 我打赌他是一个跟父母一起住的失败者 |
[10:40] | Yes, he does live with his parents. | 对 他确实跟父母一起住 |
[10:43] | Here’s a Google Earth shot of their house. | 这是他们家的谷歌地图照片 |
[10:47] | Excellent! It’s in a cul-de-sac. | 太好了 在死胡同里 |
[10:49] | We can box him in. | 我们可以把他包饺子 |
[10:50] | Hold on, you’re thinking of going there? | 等等 你要去那儿吗 |
[10:53] | Carlsbad is only a couple of hours away. | 卡尔斯拜德离这只有几小时车程 |
[10:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:57] | You walk up to the house, knock on the door | 你走到门口 敲门 |
[10:58] | and demand your stuff back. What if he says no? | 然后要你的东西 他要是拒绝怎么办 |
[11:00] | I don’t know if you’ve been following the news, Leonard, | 我不知道你最近看没看新闻 莱纳德 |
[11:03] | but there have been some terrific advancements | 最近在拷问领域有很多 |
[11:05] | in the field of torture. | 很棒的进展 |
[11:07] | No one’s getting tortured. | 没人要被拷问 |
[11:10] | Fine, we’ll abide by the Geneva Convention. | 好吧 我们会遵守日内瓦公约 |
[11:12] | But ask yourself this: | 但是 问问你自己 |
[11:13] | in the course of our lives, | 我们的一生中 |
[11:15] | how much lunch money has been taken from us? | 多少午饭钱被人抢走了 |
[11:18] | How many kites? | 多少风筝 |
[11:19] | How many Scooby-Doo Trapper Keepers? | 多少史酷比活页夹 |
[11:23] | I totally had one of those. | 我真的有那么一个夹子 |
[11:24] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[11:26] | It was a fun and practical way of organizing your school work. | 那是整理学校作业最有趣又实用的工具 |
[11:28] | But the bullies took it from us. | 但是那些恶霸从我们手里抢走了它 |
[11:31] | Well, no more. | 再也不会了 |
[11:32] | Tonight, we take back our dignity, | 今晚 我们要重拾尊严 |
[11:34] | our birthright and our pride. | 我们与生俱来的权利和自尊 |
[11:36] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[11:37] | Who’s with me? | 谁跟我一起 |
[11:43] | I have a hip-hop aerobics class at 5:00; could we go after? | 5点我有节hip-hop健身操课 我们能结束后走吗 |
[11:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:49] | Also, tonight’s the Sabbath | 还有 今晚是安息日 |
[11:50] | and my mother and I have a tradition of | 我妈和我的传统是 |
[11:51] | lighting the candles and watching Wheel of Fortune, so… | 点亮蜡烛 一起看《幸运之轮》 |
[11:54] | If we could leave at 8:00, | 如果我们我们8点出发 |
[11:55] | we’d still be able to | 我们还能在10点 |
[11:56] | regain our birthright at 10:00, 10:30 latest. | 最晚10:30重获我们的权利 |
[11:58] | Fine. | 行 |
[12:00] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[12:02] | Oh, geez, I-I don’t know if I can ditch Priya | 完了 我不知道能不能连续两晚 |
[12:05] | two nights in a row. | 都放普丽娅鸽子 |
[12:06] | Oh, come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[12:07] | Bros before… | 男人如手足 女人如衣服 |
[12:13] | …my sister. | 我妹亦然 |
[12:15] | Aw, screw it. | 不管了 |
[12:17] | – I’m in. – Me, too. | -我去 -我也去 |
[12:18] | And me. | 还有我 |
[12:21] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[12:26] | I’m hell-bent on catching a cyber criminal, | 为了抓住网络罪犯 我会不顾一切 |
[12:29] | not the common cold. | 至于流行性病毒感冒 还是算了吧 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry, I thought this delay was | 抱歉 我以为有事耽搁是因为 |
[12:37] | so you could watch Wheel of Fortune with your mother. | 你要和你妈妈一起看《幸运之轮》 |
[12:39] | I am. | 确实如此 |
[12:41] | She’s just bleaching her mustache. | 她正在漂胡子呢 |
[12:43] | Check it out. | 不信你听 |
[12:45] | Hey, Ma! “Before and After!” | 妈 “给两头猜中间”游戏时间 |
[12:47] | Four words, 17 letters, two N’s, one V! | 4个词 17个字母 有两个N 一个V |
[12:50] | “Fanny pack of wolves!” | “狼的腰包” |
[12:55] | That’s incredible. | 太厉害了 |
[12:56] | Yeah, she’s kind of a Wheel savant. | 对啊 她差不多算是这个节目的专家 |
[12:59] | Uh-oh, that’s Priya. | 啊哦 普丽娅打来了 |
[13:03] | Sitar music for her ringtone is not cool, dude. | 你用西塔琴作为她的铃声可不好哦 兄弟 |
[13:07] | Hit the… | 小点声 |
[13:09] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[13:12] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna be working late. | 我今天要工作到很晚 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I-I miss you, too. | 对 我也想你 |
[13:20] | Okay, sure, I’ll call you when I get home. | 没问题 等我到家了我会打给你的 |
[13:22] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好的 拜 |
[13:23] | Very nice. | 干得好 |
[13:24] | You lie to my sister. | 你欺骗了我的妹妹 |
[13:28] | That’s the nicest thing he does to your sister. | 那算他对你妹妹做过的最好的事情了 |
[13:37] | Oh, guess who. | 猜猜是谁 |
[13:39] | Cover for me. | 掩护我 |
[13:41] | Hello, Priya. What’s up? | 普丽娅 怎么了 |
[13:43] | How would I know if Leonard’s at work or not? | 我怎么会知道莱纳德是不是在工作 |
[13:46] | Don’t be suspicious. | 你疑心病不要太重啦 |
[13:48] | Look, if you want your relationship with Leonard | 听着 如果你想继续你和莱纳德的恋情 |
[13:50] | to continue, you’re going to have to believe | 无论是让你怒目而视的 |
[13:52] | whatever wild-eyed, cockamamie excuse | 或是荒谬可笑的借口 |
[13:54] | the white devil has the nerve to offer you. | 你都得信任这白恶魔所说的 |
[13:58] | Okay? Yeah, bye-bye. | 懂了吗 好的 再见 |
[14:02] | You owe me. | 你欠我个人情 |
[14:04] | New puzzle, Ma! | 新猜谜 妈 |
[14:06] | “Same name”! | “同姓不同名” |
[14:07] | One N, two D’s, three O’s! | 一个N 两个D 三个0 |
[14:09] | Whoopi and Rube Goldberg! | 乌比·戈德堡和鲁布·戈德堡 |
[14:12] | That’s uncanny. | 真是太不可思议了 |
[14:13] | I know. It’s her superpower. | 我知道 这就是她的超能力 |
[14:15] | Well, that and jiggling her arm fat. | 错 还包括她会颤抖的臂脂肪区 |
[14:20] | I can’t believe we’re going all the way to San Diego | 真不敢相信我们为了与那个家伙当面对峙 |
[14:23] | to confront this guy. | 居然一路杀到圣地亚哥 |
[14:24] | Yeah, we’re kind of bad-asses, aren’t we? | 就是 我们就像坏蛋 对不 |
[14:27] | Totally. | 十足的坏 |
[14:28] | Hey, how about we stay the night | 我们在这过夜 |
[14:30] | and hit Legoland in the morning? | 然后一早去乐高积木乐园 怎么样 |
[14:32] | Sea World is better. | 海洋世界更好玩 |
[14:34] | It has Shamu, who is literally tons of fun. | 那里有虎鲸明星莎木 绝对给你带来重量级的乐趣 |
[14:38] | But for the moment, let’s stay focused on Todd Zarnecki. | 不过目前 咱们还是把注意力集中在托德·札内基身上 |
[14:41] | Yeah, we’re coming for you, Todd Zarnecki. | 就是 托德·札内基 我们来抓你啦 |
[14:44] | And for the record, Legoland is more interactive. | 我郑重声明一下 乐高积木乐园有更多互动 |
[14:48] | I almost feel sorry for the poor fool, | 我几乎为那个傻坐在错层的 |
[14:51] | sitting in his split-level suburban ranch, | 郊区农场的可怜虫感到抱歉 |
[14:53] | unaware that a vengeful horde | 完全没意识到有一群复仇的人们 |
[14:56] | is barreling down the San Diego Freeway | 正以每小时71迈的速度 |
[14:59] | at 71 miles an hour. | 飞驰在圣地亚哥的高速上 |
[15:01] | Ease up there, lead foot. | 开慢点 快车手 |
[15:02] | You trying to get us killed? | 你想车毁人亡呀 |
[15:05] | I took the liberty of burning us | 恕我冒昧 我们先用这张 |
[15:08] | a mix of heroic questing music. | 英雄出征任务的混音CD热热身吧 |
[15:12] | This says “Beyonce Bootylicious Dance Mix.” | 上面写的是”碧昂斯秀色可餐舞蹈混音专辑” |
[15:15] | It’s a re-writable CD. | 这是张可重写CD |
[15:17] | Just put it in. | 别废话 快放进去 |
[15:19] | Beyonce? Really? | 碧昂斯 坑爹呢 |
[15:21] | She’s curvy and she owns it. | 她曲线动人 而且她身材是好 |
[15:22] | I like that. | 我喜欢这点 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah, I’m feeling it. | 没错 我感受到那份激情了 |
[15:34] | We are winged fury! | 我们的愤怒张开双翅 |
[15:37] | Which is still no excuse | 即便这样 还是没有任何理由 |
[15:39] | for going over the posted speed limit. | 超过高速公布的速度限制标准 |
[15:46] | Next time we go to kick someone’s ass, | 下次我们去教训某人的时候 |
[15:48] | we take the train. | 坐火车去得了 |
[15:50] | I always prefer the train. | 火车总是我的第一选择 |
[15:54] | Sheldon, let’s go. | 谢尔顿 走吧 |
[15:56] | Coming. | 来了 |
[16:01] | Why did you bring that? | 你为什么要带上这个 |
[16:03] | No weapon strikes more fear into a man’s heart | 没有什么武器能比克林贡的荣誉剑 |
[16:06] | than a Klingon bat’leth. | 更能把恐惧扎进一个人的心 |
[16:08] | Okay, let’s get clear on something. | 好吧 我们先把话说清楚 |
[16:11] | We’re just going to tell this guy to transfer all of | 我们来这是为了告诉那个家伙把你的东西 |
[16:13] | your stuff back into your account and then be on our way. | 全部转回你的账户上 然后我们就回家 |
[16:16] | No one’s bat’lething anybody. | 没人要用荣誉剑扎任何人 |
[16:19] | So my blade shall not taste blood tonight? | 所以我锋利的刀刃今晚是尝不到鲜血咯 |
[16:23] | No. | 对 |
[16:26] | Well, now I just feel silly holding it. | 好吧 现在我觉得举着这东西很傻逼 |
[16:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:31] | Can I at least kick down the door? | 那我至少能一脚踹开他家门吧 |
[16:34] | You’re welcome to try, but the other day, | 随便踹 但某天 |
[16:34] | it took you 15 minutes to get into a FedEx box. | 你打开个联邦快递的盒子都花了十五分钟 |
[16:41] | Who is it? | 谁呀 |
[16:43] | Your doom! | 你的末日 |
[16:44] | Don’t say “your doom.” | 别说”你的末日” |
[16:46] | Who opens the door for their doom? | 谁会给自己的末日开门 |
[16:48] | Good point. | 说得有道理 |
[16:50] | Basket of puppies. | 一篮小狗狗 |
[16:54] | What? | 有事吗 |
[16:55] | Uh… | 呃 |
[16:58] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[17:02] | Are you Todd Zarnecki? | 你是托德·札内基吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah. Who are you? | 是 你是谁 |
[17:06] | I am Sheldor of Azeroth. | 我是艾泽拉斯的谢耳朵 |
[17:08] | I want my things back. | 我要你把我的东西还回来 |
[17:09] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[17:11] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[17:12] | Careful. That’s a collectible. | 小心点 那可是珍藏品 |
[17:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:14] | I’ve always wanted one. | 我一直很想要一个 |
[17:25] | Well, he’s even more cunning than we thought. | 他比我们想象的还要狡猾 |
[17:33] | You know, the joke’s on him. | 知道吗 闹笑话的是他 |
[17:35] | Without the certificate of authenticity, | 没有真品凭证 |
[17:38] | that bat’leth is worthless. | 那把荣誉剑分文不值 |
[17:41] | Yeah, he walked right into our trap. | 对 他正中下怀 进了咱们的圈套 |
[17:45] | Legoland seems like a hollow dream now. | 乐高积木公园如今成了遥不可及的梦了 |
[17:50] | Uh-oh. | 完了 |
[17:53] | – What’s the matter? – Something’s wrong. | -怎么了 -出事了 |
[17:54] | I’m not getting any gas. | 车不吃油了 |
[18:02] | Anybody know anything about internal combustion engines? | 有人知道内燃机吗 |
[18:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:06] | – 19th-century technology. – Very basic. | -19世纪的老科技 -非常基本的常识 |
[18:08] | Does anybody know how to fix an internal combustion engine? | 有人懂怎么修理内燃机吗 |
[18:10] | – No. – No. – Not a clue. | -不懂 -不懂 -完全不懂 |
[18:13] | Well, we’d better call somebody to come pick us up. | 那最好打电话让人来接咱们 |
[18:16] | It’d be swell if they had a train. | 如果那人有辆火车的话 那真是一级棒 |
[18:24] | Thank you, Penny. | 谢谢你 佩妮 |
[18:26] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[18:28] | So, Leonard, | 对了 莱纳德 |
[18:29] | I think it’s interesting you didn’t call your girlfriend | 你没有让你女朋友来接你 |
[18:31] | to come get you. | 这事有点儿意思 |
[18:33] | Uh, I kind of told her I was working. | 我告诉她我在工作 |
[18:35] | So you lied to her. | 所以你对她撒谎了 |
[18:37] | Also interesting. | 真有意思 |
[18:39] | Yeah, she doesn’t really understand | 对 她不是很懂 |
[18:40] | the whole Warcraft adventure-role-playing thing. | 魔兽争霸的整个冒险角色扮演游戏 |
[18:44] | Well, doesn’t matter if she gets it, as long as she’s pretty. | 她不懂没关系 只要她漂亮就好了嘛 |
[18:48] | This one’s funny, Leonard. | 这事儿才有意思呢 莱纳德 |
[18:51] | How come you couldn’t make it work with her? | 你怎么会跟这么懂事的女孩分手呢 |
[18:55] | So did you at least get Sheldon’s fake stuff back? | 那你们至少把谢尔顿那些假玩意儿要回来了吧 |
[18:57] | No. We failed in our noble quest. | 没有 我们伟大的寻物征途失败了 |
[19:00] | How come? | 怎么回事 |
[19:02] | Todd Zarnecki was mean. | 托德·札内基是个贱人 |
[19:05] | All right. Hang on. | 好了 坐稳了 |
[19:07] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[19:08] | I’m gonna show you how we finish a quest in Nebraska. | 我要让你们见识下 在内布拉斯加是怎么完成寻物征途的 |
[19:13] | Oh. Beyonce. | 哇 碧昂斯 |
[19:23] | This ain’t no Beyonce. | 这可不是碧昂斯 |
[19:30] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[19:32] | Give my friend his stuff back. | 把我朋友的东西还回来 |
[19:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:35] | Well, then, good news. | 好吧 告诉你个好消息 |
[19:37] | Today’s the day a girl’s finally going to touch you | 今天你那个私密的小地方 |
[19:39] | in your little special place. | 终于有女人光临了 |
[19:43] | Now give him his stuff back. | 现在把他的东西还给他 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好好 |
[19:47] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[19:50] | I said, “we.” | 我都说了是”我们” |
[20:00] | Oh, hold the door. | 让门开着 |
[20:02] | – Oh, hi. – Hi. | -哦 你好 -你好 |
[20:05] | Going to see Leonard? | 来看莱纳德吗 |
[20:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:08] | How have you been? | 你近来如何 |
[20:09] | Fine. You? | 很好 你呢 |
[20:11] | Very well, thank you. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[20:52] | All right, well, great seeing you. | 终于到了 很高兴见到你 |
[20:54] | Yeah. You, too. | 我也是 |
[20:58] | Amy’s right. | 艾米说得对 |
[21:00] | I do want to fling my poop at her. | 我真想拿屎甩她 |