Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Here’s what I wonder about zombies. 我对僵尸有一点困惑
[00:08] What happens if they can’t get any human flesh to eat? 要是他们找不到人肉吃会怎么样
[00:11] They can’t starve to death– they’re already dead. 他们不可能饿死 他们本来就是死人嘛
[00:14] You take this one. I spent an hour last night on 你听听我的 我昨晚花了一个小时在想
[00:16] “How do vampires shave “既然吸血鬼在镜子里
[00:18] when they can’t see themselves in the mirror”? 都看不见自己 他们是怎么给自己剃胡子的”
[00:21] Well-groomed vampires meet in pairs 衣冠楚楚的吸血鬼两两搭伴
[00:23] and shave each other– case closed. 互相刮胡子 解释完毕
[00:27] Yeah, okay, so, zombies. 好吧 那 僵尸呢
[00:29] I guess it depends on the zombies, Raj. 我觉得这取决于僵尸的种类 拉杰
[00:31] Are we talking slow zombies, fast zombies? 我们现在说的是快僵尸还是慢僵尸
[00:33] Like, in 28 Days, if those zombies didn’t eat, 在《28天》里面 如果那些僵尸不吃东西
[00:35] – they starved. – You’re thinking -他们就会饿死 -你说的是
[00:36] of 28 Days Later. 《惊变28天》
[00:37] 28 Days is where Sandra Bullock goes to rehab 《28天》里面桑德拉·布洛克去戒酒
[00:40] and puts the audience into an undead state. 结果让观众升华到濒死状态
[00:43] Hey, don’t bag on Sandra Bullock! 喂 不许你说桑德拉·布洛克坏话
[00:45] You think it makes you look cultured, 你以为这样显得很有内涵
[00:46] but you just come off as bitter. 但你表现出来的只是刻薄而已
[00:50] Oh, Dr. Siebert, twelve o’clock. 12点方向 希伯特博士
[00:53] Why’s the president of the university 为啥大学校长
[00:54] slumming in the cafeteria? 要来食堂里视察呢
[00:56] Perhaps he’s emulating Shakespeare’s Henry V, 也许他在模仿莎翁笔下的亨利五世
[00:59] who dressed as a commoner and mingled among them, 微服私访 想知道在民间
[01:01] to find out how he was being perceived by his subjects. 他的臣民们是如何看待自己的
[01:04] Of course, if he’d have read any of the 1,300 e-mails 当然 如果他看过我发给他的1300封
[01:06] I’ve sent him on the subject of his administration, 关于学校管理的邮件中的任何一封
[01:08] he could have saved himself the trouble. 他就不必这么费劲了
[01:11] Or maybe he heard it’s Tator Tot Tuesday. 也可能是因为他听说今天周二有炸薯棒
[01:14] That’s why I’m here. 反正我是因为这个才来的
[01:16] Hey, there’s my favorite geniuses! 嗨 我最器重的天才们
[01:19] How are we doing today? 今天过得怎么样啊
[01:21] That depends– how much longer 这取决于 你打算
[01:22] do you plan on fondling my shoulder? 在我的肩膀上抚摸多久
[01:25] Sorry, Dr. Cooper, I forgot you have a touch phobia. 抱歉 库珀博士 我忘了你有爱抚恐惧症
[01:28] It’s not a touch phobia, it’s a germ phobia. 我不是怕人抚摸 我是怕细菌
[01:31] If you’d like to go put on a pair of latex gloves, 要是你愿意戴一双乳胶手套
[01:33] I’ll let you check me for a hernia. 给我查疝气都没问题
[01:36] Yeah. 好吧
[01:37] So, listen, fellas, 听好了各位
[01:38] who’s up for a little party this Saturday night? 本周六晚上谁想去参加一个小宴会呢
[01:40] Open bar, good eats, might even be a few pretty girls. 美酒 佳肴 没准儿还会有几位甜妞
[01:43] Sounds great! I’m in! 听起来很赞啊 我去
[01:44] Hold on. 慢着
[01:45] Just because the nice man is offering you candy, 就因为一位怪蜀黍给你们糖吃
[01:47] doesn’t mean you should jump into his windowless van. 并不意味着你就应该跳进人贩子的破车里
[01:52] What’s the occasion? 究竟是什么场合啊
[01:53] Just a little fund-raiser for the university. 就是本校的几位赞助者
[01:56] Aha! The tear-stained air mattress in the back of the van. 啊哈 沾满泪痕的气垫还在车后面呢
[02:00] I understand your reticence, Dr. Cooper, 你不情愿我很理解 库珀博士
[02:02] and I sympathize, but the hard facts are, 我深表同情 但残酷的事实摆在面前
[02:04] occasionally, we have to shake a few hands 有时候我们不得不为了募集研究资金
[02:06] and kiss a few butts to raise money for our research. 而跟某些人溜须拍马
[02:08] I don’t care; it’s demeaning. 我不管 这太下作了
[02:10] And I refuse to be trotted out and shown off 我不愿想像只德州博览会的冠军猪一样
[02:13] like a prize hog at the Texas State Fair. 被人领着到处表演
[02:15] Which, by the way, is something you don’t want to attend 顺便提一下 这种博览会肯定不是你想穿着
[02:17] wearing a Star Trek ensign’s uniform. 别有星际迷航徽章的衣服参加的
[02:21] All right, 好吧
[02:21] let me put it this way. 那我换个说法
[02:23] You’re gonna put on a suit, you’re gonna come to this party, 你们都得给我穿好正装参加这个宴会
[02:26] and you’re gonna explain your research 你们要向一群老人解释
[02:27] to a bunch of old people, 你们所做的研究
[02:28] or I swear to God, I’ll blind you with a hot spoon, 否则 我对天发誓 我会用热勺子烫瞎你的眼睛
[02:31] like they did to that little boy in Slumdog Millionaire. 就像《贫民窟的百万富翁》里的那个小男孩一样
[02:35] Oh, you don’t want that. 你肯定不想那样的
[02:39] So, Saturday night! 那就周六晚上咯
[02:40] It’s gonna be off the hook. 包你开心
[02:41] Get over it. 速度拿开
[02:45] Oh, boy! 哦天啊
[02:46] Tator tots and a party invitation? 又是炸薯棒又是宴会邀请
[02:48] What a great day! 今天是个好日子啊
[03:18] There you go. 好了
[03:23] Are you sure this is right? 你确定这样就行了
[03:25] Yeah, just tuck that part in your pants; you’ll be fine. 嗯 把这一段塞到裤子里 就没事了
[03:29] Okay, let’s go smooch some rich, wrinkled tochis. 一起去给拍那些有钱人的马屁吧
[03:34] Oh, Howard, I can’t believe Bernadette let you go 霍华德 我真不敢相信伯纳黛特居然让你
[03:36] to a fancy party wearing a dickey. 穿着女式衬领去参加这么正式的宴会
[03:38] Excuse me, my girlfriend doesn’t pick out my clothes. 不好意思 我的衣服不是我女朋友挑的
[03:41] My mother does. 是我妈挑的
[03:45] Oh. We should get going. 我们该出发了
[03:46] What about Sheldon? 那谢尔顿呢
[03:47] Sheldon is not going. 谢尔顿不去
[03:49] Really? What do we tell Siebert? 真的假的 那我们怎么跟希伯特交待
[03:51] Tell him Dr. Cooper feels that the best use of his time 告诉他库珀博士觉得他宝贵时间最有价值的用途
[03:54] is to employ his rare and precious mental faculties 就是运用他那举世罕见的天赋
[03:58] to tear the mask off nature and stare at the face of God. 来揭开自然的面纱 目睹上帝的真面
[04:02] Sheldon, it’s Saturday night, you’ll be doing laundry. 谢尔顿 现在是周六晚上 你要去洗衣服了
[04:06] Don’t tell him that, tell him the mask thing. 别跟他说这个 说揭开面纱啥的
[04:15] Hey, put your tie back in your pants. 喂 把领带塞回裤子里
[04:19] Nice place. 这地儿不错啊
[04:20] Reminds me of my parents’ house back in New Delhi. 让我想起了我爸妈在新德里的房子
[04:23] – You’re kidding. – No. We are very wealthy. -别逗了 -真的 我家很有钱的
[04:25] But the only difference is, we have more servants. 但跟这里唯一的区别就是 我们的仆人更多
[04:28] – More than this? – More than we can use. -比这儿还多啊 -多得没地儿使唤
[04:30] You see, in India, we don’t make the mistake 你看吧 在印度 我们都不会犯
[04:31] of letting our poor people have dreams. 让人们有梦想这种错误
[04:35] Ah. There’s my band of brainiacs. 我的牛人小队来了
[04:38] Where’s Dr. Cooper? 库珀博士在哪儿呢
[04:40] He’s tearing the mask off nature to look at the face of God. 他正在揭开自然的面纱 目睹上帝的真面
[04:45] The board of directors insists he has a beautiful mind. 校领导认定他有颗美丽心灵
[04:48] I think he’s just bananas. 我认为他就是浮云
[04:50] Come on, let me introduce you 来吧 我来介绍你们认识一位
[04:51] to one of the university’s leading donors. 咱们学校的主要捐款人
[04:56] I think we were misled about the cute girls. 我觉得咱们被他们所谓的美女误导了
[05:00] Mrs. Latham, I’d like you to meet three 莱森女士 这是我们学校
[05:01] of our outstanding young researchers. 三位了不起的青年学者
[05:03] This is Dr. Leonard Hofstadter, 这位是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
[05:05] Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali and Howard Wolowitz. 拉杰·库萨帕里博士和霍华德·沃罗威茨
[05:08] Well, what happened to you, Wolowitz, 沃罗威茨你怎么了
[05:09] couldn’t stick with it long enough to get your PhD? 坚持不下去读博么
[05:13] I’m an engineer. 我是工程师
[05:14] Most engineers don’t bother with a PhD. 工程师通常不需要博士学位
[05:17] But you may be interested to know 不过你没准想知道
[05:18] I designed the zero-gravity waste-disposal system for NASA. 我给NASA设计过零重力废物排放系统的
[05:21] Got it– you’re a space plumber. 懂了 你就是太空水管工
[05:26] I’m gonna go hit the bar. 我去吧台喝两杯
[05:30] Tell me about these two. 介绍这两位吧
[05:32] Do him first. 先介绍他
[05:34] Dr. Hofstadter is representing our experimental physics program tonight. 霍夫斯塔德博士今天晚上会做个我们实验物理项目的演讲
[05:37] I think you’ll really enjoy hearing about his fascinating work. 我想你会对他迷人的工作感兴趣的
[05:40] Right. 行吧
[05:41] Fascinate me. 迷我一下
[05:45] They’re cute when they’re about to wet themselves, aren’t they? 他们快要尿裤子的样子很可爱吧
[05:49] I’ll make it easy for you. 这么说吧
[05:50] When you arrive at the lab in the morning, 每天早上你到实验室的第一件事
[05:52] what sort of machine do you turn on? 你会最先打开什么机器
[05:55] Coffee maker? 咖啡机
[05:57] All right, Dr. Kooth– uh, whatever it is– you’re up. 行吧 库那什么博士 到你了
[06:01] It’s Koothrappali. 我叫库萨帕里
[06:02] I have to tinkle. 我得去嘘嘘了
[06:08] And so, instead of bowing to pressure, 于是 我没有屈服于权贵
[06:11] and going to that pointless soiree, 去参加那个毫无意义的社交晚会
[06:12] I stayed right here and did a load of whites. 而是待在家里 把衣服都洗了
[06:17] Well, normally I respect your macho rebellious attitude 通常我会赞许你那反社会的大男子气概
[06:20] toward “The Man,” 不听你们领导的
[06:22] but, in this case, I think you’ve made a foolish mistake. 但这回 我觉得你犯了个愚蠢的错误
[06:26] Unlikely. 不可能
[06:28] But make your case. 但请你说完
[06:30] Keeping in mind that your critical attitude 请记住 您那批评的语气
[06:32] is ruining our Saturday night together, 正毁坏咱们周六夜晚的美好时光
[06:34] and I’m not above minimizing your window. 我都没有把你窗口最小化
[06:38] Sheldon, like it or not, 谢尔顿 不管你喜不喜欢
[06:40] until you manage to upload your intelligence 在你能把你的智慧
[06:42] into a self-sustaining orbiting satellite, 上载到一颗自给自足 装备着高速互联网
[06:44] equipped with high-speed Internet and a cloaking device, 和隐形设备的轨道卫星上之前
[06:47] you will be dependent on other members of the human race. 你还是需要依靠其他人类同胞的
[06:50] That’s it. Prepare to be minimized. 够了 我要把你最小化了
[06:53] I’m not finished. 我还没说完
[06:54] All scientists have to fund-raise, Sheldon. 谢尔顿 所有科学家都要去募集资金
[06:56] How do you think I paid for my lab? 你觉得我的实验室靠的是什么资金
[06:58] I went to Saudi Arabia and met with a prince 我去了沙特阿拉伯 遇到个王子
[07:00] who had an interest in neurobiology. 他正好对神经生物学感兴趣
[07:02] Your lab is funded by some Middle-Eastern dilettante? 你的实验室靠中东业余爱好者资助的么
[07:06] Technically, Faisal is my fianc? 更准确地说 法伊萨是我未婚夫
[07:11] But I do have a state-of-the-art two-photon microscope 但我现在有最高端的双光子显微镜
[07:14] and a place to stay in Riyadh for the winter. 冬天去利雅得(阿拉伯半岛中部的城市)还有个住所
[07:17] Well, that explains those puzzling camel race photos 终于明白你Facebook上面那些诡异的骆驼比赛的照片
[07:20] on your Facebook page. 是哪里来的了
[07:22] And consider this: 你这么想
[07:24] without you to make the case for the physics department, 如果物理学院没有你出面
[07:26] the task will fall to people like Leonard and Rajesh. 募捐的重任就落到莱纳德和拉杰那种人头上了
[07:29] Are you trying to scare me? 你唬我么
[07:31] ‘Cause you’re succeeding. 你成功了
[07:33] Well, then prepare to be terrified. 等着更恐怖的吧
[07:35] If your friends are unconvincing, 如果你的朋友们没有足够说服力的话
[07:37] this year’s donations might go to, 今年的捐款可能就被
[07:38] say, the geology department. 地质学院卷走了
[07:40] Oh, dear, not the dirt people! 不要吧 那些烂泥研究员
[07:45] Or worse– it could go to… 或者更糟糕
[07:48] the liberal arts. 也可能给人文学院哦
[07:52] No! 不要
[07:54] Millions of dollars being showered on poets, 几百万的捐款都在那些骚人墨客
[07:56] literary theorists and students of gender studies. 身上打了水漂
[08:01] Oh, the humanities! 噢 人文啊
[08:06] On the bright side, I don’t think President Siebert 往好处想 我觉得希伯特校长再也不会
[08:08] will be making us go to any more fund-raisers. 让我们参加任何募捐活动了
[08:11] It was so much easier at my bar mitzvah. 受戒仪式都没这么痛苦
[08:13] The old people just came up to you, pinched your cheek 那些老家伙也就捏捏你的小脸蛋
[08:15] and handed you a savings bond. 就把储蓄债券给了你
[08:18] Oh, don’t be such gloomy Gusses. 别这么闷闷不乐嘛
[08:20] Look at the size of these shrimp! 看这的虾有多大
[08:23] At what point do we start calling them lobsters? 到多大就可以叫做龙虾了
[08:27] Face it, Raj, we crashed and burned tonight. 承认吧 我们搞砸了
[08:30] Oh, you didn’t do that badly. 没那么糟糕啦
[08:33] Mrs. Latham, the first machine I turn on in the morning 莱瑟姆女士 我每天早晨第一个打开的机器
[08:35] is the helium-neon laser, ’cause it needs to warm up. 是氦氖激光器 给它预热
[08:38] I no longer care, dear. 亲爱的我不关心
[08:41] But don’t worry, 别着急
[08:42] I really enjoyed meeting you this evening. 今天晚上见到你们很高兴
[08:44] You’re kidding. That was good for you? 别开玩笑了 哪里值得高兴了
[08:46] ‘Cause I was sweating through my T-shirt. 我出了一身汗了
[08:49] Excellent! There’s nothing I like better 最好不过了
[08:51] than making smart people feel ill at ease. 我最喜欢调戏聪明人了
[08:54] Why? 啥
[08:55] Oh, I don’t know, it’s one of the fun things 你有了钱之后
[08:57] you get to do when you have lots of money. 就喜欢找这种乐子
[09:00] Watch. 看着
[09:02] Hey! Who said you could eat that shrimp? 谁让你吃这里的虾了
[09:08] See? Fun. 有趣吧
[09:10] No, no, no, I’m just here for your money. 不不不 我只是来要钱的
[09:13] I don’t want to shake anyone’s germy hands. 我不想握任何人的带菌手
[09:17] Explain it to them, Siebert. 希伯特 快跟他们说清楚
[09:23] I must confess 我必须承认
[09:24] I don’t understand you, President Siebert. 我不懂你什么意思 希伯特校长
[09:27] First you say you want me to appear at your fund-raisers, 你一开始说你想要我出席你的筹款会
[09:29] but now you say you never want me to go 现在你又说你再也不想让我
[09:31] anywhere near your fund-raisers. 接近你的筹款会
[09:33] Forgive me, but that sounds like a mixed message. 不好意思 但您这意思有点混乱呀
[09:37] Here we go again. 又来了
[09:38] If there’s simply no talking to me, 如果你懒得跟我讲话的话
[09:40] why did you call? 那干吗还打电话给我
[09:43] I’m sorry, someone’s on the other line. 对不起 另一条线上有电话进来了
[09:45] Why don’t you see if you can organize your thoughts, 你何不组织一下你的语言
[09:47] and we’ll try again later. 我们晚点再聊
[09:50] Cooper-Hofstadter residence. Go for Cooper. 库珀和霍夫斯塔德家 简称库珀家
[09:53] Good morning, Mrs. Latham. 早上好 莱森太太
[09:55] Well, yes, of course I remember you. 当然 我当然记得你
[09:57] A woman well past her prime 一个通过把死去丈夫得来的
[09:59] seeking to augment her social status 不义之财都捐赠出去以提高自己的
[10:01] by doling out her late husband’s ill-gotten gains. 社会地位的女人
[10:05] So, how much money are you going to give me? 那你准备给我多少钱
[10:09] I’m not crazy — my mother had me tested. 我不疯 我妈带我检查过的
[10:13] Well, if you’re not going to give me money, 如果你不准备给我钱
[10:14] then why are you calling? 那你打电话来干嘛
[10:17] She wants to talk to you. 她要跟你讲话
[10:20] Who’s crazy now? 到底谁才是疯子
[10:23] Hello, Mrs. Latham. 你好 莱森太太
[10:25] Yes, I live with him. 是的 我跟他住在一起
[10:28] I don’t…I-I really don’t know why. 我不 我也不知道为什么
[10:36] Tonight? Sure, that’d be great. 今晚吗 好的 没问题
[10:40] Okay, I’ll see you then. 好的 到时见
[10:42] Bye. 再见
[10:44] She wants to have dinner and talk about my research. 她想跟我共进晚餐 谈谈我的研究
[10:47] An entire dinner to talk about your research? 就你那点研究还用得着整个晚餐的时间来讨论吗
[10:51] Where you going, the drive-thru at Jack in the Box? 你们去哪吃 免下车的魔术盒快餐[美国快餐店]吗
[10:57] Well, wherever we’re going, 不管去哪都好
[10:59] she’s sending a car to pick me up. 她会派车来接我
[11:02] Okay, 好吧
[11:03] – I see what’s happening. – What? -我明白了 -明白什么了
[11:05] My stature intimidates her, 我的境界吓到她了
[11:07] so she’s using you to get to me. 所以她就利用你来接近我
[11:12] Crafty old gal. 狡猾的老师太
[11:15] Excuse me, but you are not the only 不好意思 但你并不是这间公寓里唯一
[11:17] distinguished scientist in this apartment. 一名出色的科学家
[11:19] I’ve been published in peer-reviewed journals, 我在同行评审刊物里发表过论文
[11:21] I received a Dissertation of the Year award 我在实验粒子物理学方面获得过
[11:23] for experimental particle physics. 年度专题论文奖
[11:25] No, that can’t be it. 不 不可能
[11:28] And since you seem 还有你似乎忘了
[11:29] to have forgotten, the reason we live together 咱俩住在一起
[11:31] is we’re best friends. 是因为咱俩是死党
[11:33] And I got your back, Jack. 我会挺你的 杰克
[11:38] – That was a great meal. – I’m glad you enjoyed it. -晚餐棒极了 -很高兴你喜欢
[11:41] The only time I eat this well is when my mom’s in town 我唯一一次吃得这么好 就是我妈来看我
[11:43] – and she takes me out to dinner. – Is that so? -然后带我出去吃饭那次 -是吗
[11:46] You kind of remind me of her. 你跟她有点像
[11:48] She enjoys making people uncomfortable, too. 她也喜欢把人弄得不自在
[11:52] Well, you remind me of a boy I dated in college. 你让我想起我在大学时期的男朋友
[11:55] – No kidding. – Sweet boy. -不会吧 -很可爱的男孩
[11:56] Very smart. 非常聪明
[11:58] If only he’d had money. 要是他有钱就好了
[12:04] So, hey, speaking of money, 说到钱
[12:07] how are you feeling about helping the physics department 你想不想帮物理系添置一个
[12:09] get a cryogenic centrifugal pump and molecular sieve? 低温离心泵和一个分子筛
[12:13] Well, I must say, you make a very persuasive case for it. 我只能说 你很有说服力
[12:16] – Oh, good, good. – And I’m seriously -太好了 太好了 -而我真的
[12:19] considering taking it to the next level. 在考虑要进一步发展
[12:21] Terrific. Great. 太棒了 这太好了
[12:23] What level is that? 怎么个进一步发展法
[12:32] Okay, now you don’t remind me of my mom. 现在你不像我妈了
[12:40] I’m sorry, so, eventually, zombies are going to attack 对不起 也就是说 最终僵尸会
[12:44] the rehab facility where Sandra Bullock is? 袭击桑德拉·布洛克[美国女演员]所在的戒酒中心吗
[12:50] Yes, Sheldon. Keep watching. 没错 谢尔顿 继续看吧
[12:54] You know, it’s a shame, 这太可惜了
[12:55] all that work she’s doing to get sober, 她那么费劲地要戒酒
[12:57] only to be torn apart and eaten alive. 结果就为了被生吞活剥
[13:01] Hey. How was dinner? 晚餐怎么样
[13:03] Swell. I need a drink. 一级棒 我得喝上一杯
[13:06] Do we have any alcohol? 我们还有酒吗
[13:07] No. But we have potatoes — I could make you vodka. 没有 但是我们有土豆 我可以给你做伏特加
[13:12] It’ll take two weeks. 不过要两周才能做好
[13:14] Leonard, are you okay? 莱纳德 你没事吧
[13:16] Um, I’m not sure. 我不确定
[13:18] What’s going on? 怎么了
[13:19] Well, Mrs. Latham said she was seriously considering 莱森说她在考虑要给我们捐钱
[13:22] donating money so we could get 好让我们买一个
[13:24] a cryogenic centrifugal pump… 低温离心泵
[13:26] Yes! 太棒了
[13:27] …then she stuck her tongue down my throat. 然后她就把舌头伸进我嘴里了
[13:30] Why? 为什么
[13:33] Okay, we can’t keep explaining everything. 我们不能总是每件事都解释给你听
[13:35] Read that book we got you. 自己去看看我们买给你的那本书
[13:38] She hit on me. 她喜欢我
[13:40] Wait-wait-wait. Are you telling us 等一下 等一下 等一下 你是说
[13:41] that old lady wanted to have sex with you 那个老师太想要跟你上床
[13:43] in exchange for giving your department millions of dollars? 作为给你的院系捐赠上百万美金的条件吗
[13:47] I think so. 好像是
[13:48] You lucky duck. 你个幸运的小鸭子
[13:51] You’re really a broken toy, aren’t you? 你还真是够扭曲的啊
[13:55] I was able to get out of there 我赶在她有下一步行动之前
[13:56] before anything else happened, 就逃回来了
[13:57] but she wants to see me again tomorrow night. 可她明晚还想见我
[13:59] Excellent! What are you planning to wear? 太棒了 你准备穿什么
[14:03] What? 什么
[14:04] Penny, you’re an expert 佩妮 你在用肉体
[14:05] on trading sexual favors for material gain — 来交换物质这反面是专家
[14:07] walk him through this. 教教他
[14:10] Well, n-no, hold on a second, 不不 等一下
[14:12] I’m not going to sleep with her. 我才不要跟她上床呢
[14:14] But we need a cryogenic centrifugal pump. 但是我们需要低温离心泵
[14:18] Well, forget it! It’s not gonna happen. 想也别想 我才不会这么做呢
[14:20] Well, come now, Leonard, this may be your only chance 拜托 莱纳德 这可能是你
[14:23] to make a real contribution to science! 为科学做贡献的唯一机会了
[14:26] I repeat, not gonna happen. 我重申一遍 不可能
[14:32] What was all that about me trading sexual favors 你刚才说我出卖肉体来交换物质
[14:35] for material gain? 是什么意思
[14:36] It was a compliment. 这是赞美
[14:39] I believe in giving credit where credit is due. 我觉得值得赞美的时候就该赞美
[14:44] Okay, fine. I’ll tell him. 好的 我会转告他
[14:47] Leonard, Mrs. Latham’s car is here for you. 莱纳德 莱森太太的车在楼下等你
[14:50] I won’t be too late; I’m just gonna make 我一会儿就回来 我就下去为经费
[14:51] a final pitch for the funding and then say good night. 做最后一次努力 再跟她道声晚安
[14:53] Hold on, I have something for you. 等等 我有东西要给你
[14:57] What’s this? 这是什么
[14:58] Just a few things you may need tonight. 你今晚可能会用到的东西
[15:00] Baby oil, condoms and, uh… BB油 保险套 还有
[15:03] a little something I procured from the school of pharmacology. 我在医药学院搞来的小药丸
[15:06] They say it is to Viagra as Viagra is to a green M&M. 他们说这是伟哥中的战斗哥
[15:14] I am not going to have sex with her. 我不会跟她上床的
[15:16] Maybe this will overcome your reluctance. 或许这个能帮助你克服你的不情愿
[15:18] I went on the Internet and found a photograph 为了激发你的性欲 我上网找了
[15:21] of a 25-year-old Mrs. Latham to get your libido humming. 一张莱森太太25岁时的照片
[15:27] Check out those saddle shoes. 看她穿着马鞍鞋呢 嗷~
[15:36] Are you insane? 你脑子进水啦
[15:37] I’m not going to prostitute myself 我才不会为了几台新设备
[15:39] just so we can get some new equipment. 就出卖自己的肉体呢
[15:41] Oh, come on! Why not? 拜托 何乐而不为呢
[15:44] Good night, sheldon. 晚安 谢尔顿
[15:45] Given how much time you spend engaging in pointless self-abuse, 鉴于你用于毫无意义的自慰所花费的大量时间
[15:49] you might consider, just this once, 不妨考虑一下 就这一次
[15:51] using your genitalia to actually accomplish something! 让自己的生殖器达到真正合体的高潮
[15:57] He still won’t shag the old lady, huh? 他还是不愿意献身给那个老女人 对吧
[15:59] No. But thank you for asking. 对 多谢关心
[16:05] Hey. Hi. 你好
[16:06] Hello, Leonard. 你好 莱纳德
[16:08] I hope you’re hungry. 希望你饿了
[16:09] I’m very hungry. 我饿得不行不行的
[16:11] For food, right? 仅限于对食物 是吧
[16:14] Oh, I made you uncomfortable last night. 昨晚我让你不安了吧
[16:17] I’m so sorry. 真是抱歉
[16:18] No, that’s okay. 没关系
[16:19] No, it most certainly is not. 不 你肯定在说违心话
[16:21] Leonard, I’m making the donation to your department 莱纳德 不管咱们之间发生了什么
[16:23] regardless of what happens between us. 我都会给你的实验室捐款
[16:26] – Really? – Well, of course. -真的吗 -当然
[16:28] There’s no quid pro quo here. 现在又不是等价交换
[16:30] You and your colleagues are doing remarkable research, 你和你的同事们从事的研究十分杰出
[16:32] and you deserve the money. 这笔钱是你们应得的
[16:34] Oh. 好吧
[16:36] Then what was last night about? 那昨晚算怎么回事
[16:38] I took a shot; sue me. 我试了一把 告我啊
[16:42] Oh. 好吧
[16:43] You’re a very handsome man, Leonard. 莱纳德 你长得真帅
[16:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:50] It was foolish of me to think someone your age 我真傻 以为像你这样血气方刚的年轻人
[16:52] might ever be interested in someone like me. 会对我这样熟透的大龄熟女感兴趣
[16:54] Oh, don’t say that. 别这么说
[16:56] – You’re a very attractive woman. – Oh, please. -你是一个很魅力的女人 -拜托
[16:58] – No, it’s true. – Well, aren’t you sweet. -我是说真的 -你小嘴真甜
[17:01] Just for the record… 我得重申一遍
[17:04] you’d remember a night with me for the rest of your life. 与妾共度一夜 君将余生齿颊留香
[17:09] I’m sure I would. 那是当然
[17:11] But why-why, exactly? 不过为什么这么说
[17:15] You’re a very smart man. 你是个聪明人
[17:17] How do you think I landed such a rich husband? 你认为我得有多大的本事 才能傍上一个这么有钱的丈夫
[17:20] I hadn’t really given it much thought. 我还真没想过这个问题
[17:22] Well, think about it. 那好好想想吧
[17:27] Do you mean…? 难不成你是指
[17:29] Yep. I’m that good. 正确 老娘就是有本事让男人爽
[17:35] Oh, what the hell. 牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流
[17:52] Good morning, slut. 早安 荡夫
[17:57] What? 说啥呢
[17:59] Oh, please, I recognize the walk of shame when I see it. 拜托 我一眼就看出来了 你的步伐充满羞愧
[18:03] All you’re missing is a little smeared mascara 你缺少的只是花掉的睫毛膏
[18:05] and a purse with panties wadded up in it. 和卷成一团塞在坤包里的小裤裤
[18:09] – What’s going on? – Oh, nothing’s going on. -发生什么事了 -没事
[18:11] Excuse me. 借光
[18:11] – Are you just getting home? – Yeah. -你才回来 -是
[18:13] That’s a good sign, right? 这是个好兆头 对吧
[18:17] Oh, yeah. 的确
[18:17] I’m so proud of you! 我为你而自豪
[18:21] You sold yourself out 你就像普通站街女一样
[18:22] like a common streetwalker! 出卖了自己的肉体
[18:25] No, I didn’t do it for the money. 不 我不是为了钱而做
[18:27] She stiffed you? 她爽完就跑了
[18:30] I believe that’s what your roommate did to her. 我认为应该是你的室友这么对人家吧
[18:33] What?! 搞毛啊
[18:35] Again, read the book we gave you. 再说一遍 多读读我们给你那本书
[18:38] No, I mean, 不是这样的 我是说
[18:39] I-I got the money first. 她一开始就把钱给我了
[18:40] Smart. Get paid up front. 聪明 先收钱后办事
[18:42] Yeah, I think you have a real knack for gigolo work, Leonard. 我发现你有当小白脸的潜质呀 莱纳德
[18:48] I’m gonna go lie down. 我要进去歇着
[18:49] That’s a good idea; get your rest. 这个主意不错 养精蓄锐
[18:51] There are a lot more rich old ladies out there, 外面有大把有钱又饥渴的老女人
[18:53] and Daddy needs a new linear accelerator. 而哥正好需要一台新的直线加速器
[18:59] And I thought he didn’t 亏我当时还觉得
[19:00] learn anything from his relationship with you. 他没有从你们的恋爱中学到任何东西
[19:03] Hey! 说啥呢
[19:04] Another compliment! 这是赞美
[19:05] Learn to recognize them. 你得学着去识别
[19:15] Ah, there he is! 他来了
[19:16] The man of the hour! 当前最令人瞩目的人
[19:17] He took one for the team! 他牺牲小我 完成大我
[19:23] I didn’t do it for the money! 我真不是为了钱
[19:26] Keep telling yourself that– it makes it easier. 这样自我安慰也不错 至少能让你好过点
[19:29] Trust me, I know. 相信我 我深有体会
[19:32] – Cool, buddy! That’s awesome! – Yeah! -厉害啊 伙计 你真了不起 -就是
[19:35] How was she? 老师太 给力不
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme