Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] You know who’s gonna be the bravest person in the Marvel Universe? 你知道漫画英雄世界里谁最有种吗
[00:07] Whoever has to give She-Hulk a bikini wax. 能给女浩克做比基尼蜜蜡除毛的最有种
[00:10] You want to talk brave, 要说有种嘛
[00:12] how about Captain America’s undocumented Mexican gardener? 美国队长那位从墨西哥偷渡过来的园丁怎么样
[00:16] He’s not braver than whoever uses the bathroom after The Thing? 他比不上那个每次办完事后都上厕所的哥们
[00:21] As usual, you’re all wrong. 果不其然 你们又错了
[00:23] The bravest person in the Marvel Universe 漫画英雄世界里最有种的人
[00:25] is the doctor who gives Wolverine his prostate exam. 是那位给金刚狼做前列腺检查的医生
[00:30] How about the guy who gets a prostate exam from Wolverine? 那被金刚狼做前列腺检查的哥们儿呢
[00:34] Now you’re just being silly. 你这是抬杠吧
[00:36] Wolverine’s never displayed 金刚狼可从来没表示过
[00:37] the slightest interest in helping others 对帮助他人预防前列腺癌的
[00:38] prevent prostate cancer. 有一点点兴趣
[00:44] Hello. 喂
[00:46] Yes, the elevator’s out of order; 对 电梯坏掉了
[00:48] you’ll have to use the stairs. 你得爬楼梯了
[00:50] Of course you can. 你当然可以
[00:51] Pizza dates back to the 16th century, 披萨的历史可以追溯到16世纪
[00:54] while the first elevator was not installed until 1852. 可世界上第一部电梯1852年才面世
[00:57] That means that for over 300 years, 也就是说在三百多年的时间里
[01:00] people carried pizzas up stairs. 人们都是爬楼梯送披萨的
[01:02] Be part of that proud tradition. 请继承这一光荣传统吧
[01:06] I’ll go get Penny while that guy spits on our food. 趁他往披萨上吐口水的功夫 我去叫佩妮过来
[01:11] Do you think they gave Wolverine an adamantium prostate? 你觉得金刚狼是不是有个金刚不坏前列腺呢
[01:15] That’s a stupid question. 这问题真傻逼
[01:16] We’re having a conversation about probing the heinie of superheroes. 我们不是在讨论如何检查超级英雄的菊花吗
[01:20] There are no stupid questions. 这有什么傻逼的
[01:30] Yes? 找谁啊
[01:30] Oh, um, is Penny here? 哦 佩妮在吗
[01:34] You’re Leonard, right? 你就是莱纳德 对吗
[01:35] Yeah. 对啊
[01:38] Damn, it’s good to finally meet you, son. 妈的 终于见到你了 小子
[01:40] Okay, I think a bit of context here might help. 有谁能给我补充点背景知识吗
[01:43] Oh, hey, Leonard. I see you met my dad. 嗨 莱纳德 你见过我爸爸了
[01:45] Oh, good. 哇 好了
[01:47] Context. 背景清楚了
[01:48] Come on in, buddy. 进来吧 伙计
[01:49] Take a load off. 进来坐会儿
[01:50] Oh, gee, Dad, Leonard can’t stay. 老爸 莱纳德没时间
[01:51] He just dropped by to say hello. 他只是顺道来打招呼的
[01:53] Thanks for stopping by, sweetie. 谢谢你过来 亲爱的
[01:54] I’ll see you later. 咱俩回聊
[01:58] Bye. 拜
[02:04] That was odd. 真诡异
[02:33] Are you sure you have enough comics? 你确定这点儿漫画书就够了吗
[02:35] You’re going to be monitoring the telescope for 12 hours, 到时候你可得守12个小时的望远镜
[02:37] and by my estimate, you’ve only selected 而据我估算你挑的这些书
[02:39] seven hours of reading material. 只够看7个小时的
[02:42] That’s even factoring in 我还算上了
[02:43] your difficulty in parsing American comic book idioms 你纠结美国漫画书里这些俚语的时间
[02:45] like “Bamf!” and “Snikt!” 比如”嘭” “唰”
[02:49] Is that racist? 他这算种族歧视吗
[02:50] It feels racist. 我觉得挺像的
[02:53] Don’t be oversensitive. 别太敏感了
[02:54] He’s calling you illiterate, not your race. 他是说你文盲 又不是说印度人都文盲
[02:58] Oh, okay. Good. 哦 那就好
[03:01] I don’t need more comics. 我不用再挑漫画书了
[03:02] Howard’s gonna stop by, we’re gonna play 霍华德到时候会过来 我们会一起玩
[03:03] Intergalactic Battleship and Indian Monopoly. 星际战舰和印度大富翁
[03:06] I don’t care for novelty editions of Monopoly. 我可不喜欢大富翁的新版本
[03:09] I prefer the classics: regular and Klingon. 我更喜欢经典的 普通版的和克林贡版的
[03:14] Actually, Indian Monopoly’s 其实印度大富翁
[03:15] just like regular, except the money’s in rupees, 和普通版差不多 只是钱变成了卢比
[03:17] instead of hotels you build call centers, 酒店变成了呼叫中心而已
[03:20] and when you pick a Chance card, you might die of dysentery. 如果你抽机会卡 有可能死于痢疾
[03:26] Just FYI, 顺便告诉你
[03:26] that was racist. 这才叫种族歧视
[03:31] You’ll never guess what just happened. 你们肯定猜不到刚才发生了什么
[03:32] You went out in the hallway, 你走在去门厅的路上
[03:34] stumbled into an interdimensional portal 一不小心跌进了异次元空间之门
[03:36] which brought you 5,000 years into the future, 来到了5000年后的未来
[03:38] where you took advantage of the advanced technology 然后你在那里利用当时的先进技术
[03:40] to build a time machine, and now you’re back 造了一架时间机器 现在你是回来
[03:42] to bring us all with you to the year 7010 接我们去7010年
[03:44] where we are transported to work at the Thinkatorium 那时候我们就能被派到飞海豚利用通灵术
[03:47] by telepathically controlled flying dolphins? 控制的思维水族馆工作了
[03:53] No. 错
[03:56] Penny kissed me. 佩妮刚才吻了我
[03:58] Well, who would ever guess that? 这怎么猜得出来
[04:01] What-what kind of a kiss? 是 是哪种吻啊
[04:02] A big kiss. On the mouth. 长吻啊 嘴对嘴的
[04:04] Is it possible that she was going for your cheek 会不会是她本来想吻你的脸的
[04:07] and you moved and she accidentally got lip? 结果你的脸一偏她就亲到嘴唇了
[04:09] That happens with me and my mom all the time. 我跟我妈经常这样
[04:14] She introduced me to her father, 她跟她老爸介绍了我
[04:15] kissed me and then shut the door in my face. 吻完我以后就当我面把门关了
[04:19] Maybe she was trying to send you a message. 也许这是暗示
[04:20] You think? 真的吗
[04:21] Yeah. “This man is not my father. 是啊 暗示”这个男的不是我爸爸
[04:23] I’m being held hostage. 我被挟持了
[04:25] So I’m going to do 所以我要做一些
[04:26] something insane in the hopes 疯狂之举好暗示你
[04:27] that you’ll call 911.” 去报警”
[04:29] Penny kissing me is not insane. 佩妮吻我可不是什么疯狂之举
[04:31] She used to kiss me all the time. 她以前经常吻我的
[04:33] Einstein defined insanity as “Doing the same thing 爱因斯坦对精神病的定义是 “翻来覆去地
[04:35] over and over again and expecting different results.” 重复一件事并期冀得到不同的结果”
[04:39] By that standard, 根据这个标准
[04:40] Penny is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. 佩妮病得不轻
[04:44] I’m just saying, 我只是觉得
[04:45] it felt like it may have meant something. 那个吻有些意味深长
[04:47] Ah, this takes me back. 这话让我想起从前了
[04:49] Leonard obsessing about Penny. 那时候佩妮让莱纳德如此着迷
[04:51] I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love your new stuff, 别误会 我挺喜欢你现在的状态
[04:53] but once in a while it’s nice to hear the hits. 但偶尔听听你的痴情独白还是蛮有意思的
[04:58] Do “Our babies will be smart and beautiful.” 你再说一遍”我们的孩子会才貌双全”
[05:03] That one always makes me laugh. 每次想起这句话我就笑得不行
[05:07] Why do I bother talking to you people? 我真是吃饱了撑着跟你们聊天
[05:09] If it’ll make you feel better, we rarely listen. 我想说其实我们根本没在听 可能你会感觉好点
[05:13] Hey, can I talk to you out here for a sec? 能出来说句话吗
[05:14] Yeah, sure. 当然
[05:17] I’m starting to think we’re never going to see that pizza. 我有预感那个披萨永远也不会送来了
[05:22] So you’re probably wondering what that was all about. 你可能在琢磨刚才是怎么回事
[05:24] What, uh, the kissing and everything? 什么 你指你吻我那件事吗
[05:25] Nah, women do that to me all the time. 没什么 经常有女人对我这样的啦
[05:30] Yeah, okay. The thing is, I kind of 好吧 实际上 我貌似
[05:31] told my father we got back together again. 跟我爸说我们又在一起了
[05:33] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[05:34] Well, you’re the first guy 你是至今以来
[05:36] he’s ever really approved of, you know? 第一个被他认可的人 知道吗
[05:37] You’re a scientist who went to college 你是个上过大学的科学家
[05:39] and you don’t have a neck tattoo 你脖子上没有纹身
[05:41] or outstanding warrants or…or a baby. 不是通缉犯 也没孩子
[05:46] What kind of guys did you used to go out with? 你以前都跟什么人在一起啊
[05:50] Just guys. 就是一般人呗
[05:51] Anyway, when I told him we split up, he was heartbroken, 总之 他知道我们分手了以后伤心的要命
[05:53] and he kept bugging me,”How’s Leonard? 他总是问我 莱纳德好吗
[05:55] Why can’t you get back together with Leonard? 你为什么就不能跟莱纳德和好呢
[05:57] I bet Leonard never tipped a cow over on himself.” 我敢说莱纳德从来不会惹祸上身
[06:01] So to get him off my back, 所以为了让他不再烦我
[06:02] I told him we worked things out. 我就跟他说咱俩和好了
[06:04] Really? 是吗
[06:09] How-how’d we manage that? 咱俩是怎么和好的
[06:12] What? 什么
[06:13] I mean, did you apologize? 你道歉了吗
[06:16] Did you have to woo me? 还是你跑来追我了
[06:19] Get over yourself. 少做白日梦了
[06:20] I whistled, you came running. 我一个口哨 你就冲过来了
[06:24] Yeah, no, I don’t think so. 是吗 我可不这么认为
[06:25] Okay, why are you arguing about this? 好吧 你干吗要跟我争这个
[06:27] I’m just saying, 我只是想说
[06:28] if we fake got back together, 如果我们假装和好
[06:29] that’s totally not how it fake happened. 那也肯定不是这么和好的
[06:31] Okay, whatever. 好吧 随便啦
[06:33] Will you please just play along until my dad leaves? 你能不能就跟我装到我爸离开为止
[06:34] Hold on, you actually want me 等一下 你真的想让我
[06:36] to deceive your father with some sort of 用我的演技和吻功
[06:38] sham playacting and kissing? 来瞒过你老爸吗
[06:40] ‘Cause I’m good with that. 我可是这方面的高手
[06:43] Penny, you out here? 佩妮 你在外面吗
[06:52] Come on, honey, not in front of my dad. 拜托 亲爱的 别当着我老爸这样啊
[06:54] Relax, I’ve seen you do a lot worse 别担心 我看过你跟烂得多的人
[06:55] with a lot stupider. 干过严重得多的事呢
[06:59] See? He doesn’t mind. 看吧 他不介意
[07:00] So, Leonard, I’m taking your gal out 莱纳德 我准备带你的女朋友
[07:02] for a steak dinner; you want to join us? 去吃牛排 你要一起来吗
[07:03] Oh, Dad, that’s nice, but Leonard has to work. 爸 你真好人 但是莱纳德还要工作呢
[07:05] Right, Leonard? 对吧 莱纳德
[07:06] Uh, I do, I have to work. 没错 我要工作
[07:08] But I’m gonna blow that off to spend the evening 但我决定丢下工作来陪我的宝贝儿
[07:09] with my sweetie and her father, ’cause, you know, 和她的父亲 因为
[07:12] just the kind of boyfriend I am. 我就是这种体贴的男朋友
[07:15] Come here, you. 过来吧宝贝儿
[07:25] C-7 C-7.
[07:27] Miss. 错了
[07:28] How could that be a miss? 怎么会错呢
[07:29] C-6 was a hit, C-8 was a hit. C-6中了 C-8也中了
[07:31] Part of your starship has to be on C-7. 你的飞船肯定有一部分是在C-7上的
[07:34] Not if it has a hole in the middle. 除非飞船上有个洞
[07:38] What kind of spaceship has a hole in the middle? 什么飞船上会有洞呀
[07:41] A Romulan Battle Bagel? 罗慕伦战斗百吉饼
[07:47] Knock-knock. 敲敲
[07:48] Oh, great, you made it. 太好了 你来了
[07:49] Come on in. 快进来
[07:51] I invited her. 是我请她来的
[07:53] So where’s the telescope? 望远镜在哪
[07:55] It’s in Hawaii, but Raj controls it from here. 在夏威夷 但是拉杰可以在这里控制
[07:57] He’s hoping to see Epsilon Eridani dim, which would be 他想观测波江座ε星云 从而证明
[08:00] evidence of a planet orbiting it. 有行星围绕它的轨道运行
[08:03] So we just sit and stare at the screen, 所以我们就坐在这盯着屏幕
[08:04] waiting for something to happen? 然后干等吗
[08:07] I did it with you when we rented the Note Book. 咱俩租《恋恋笔记本》看的时候不就这样吗
[08:14] Yes, Gena Rowlands is a treasure. 没错 吉娜·罗兰兹是很漂亮
[08:18] You’d better open up that bottle of wine 你最好把那瓶酒开了
[08:19] or I’m gonna end up with swimmer’s ear. 不然我的耳朵里就全是他的口水了
[08:23] Excuse me. 不好意思
[08:24] I can’t be drinking, I’m about to make 我不能喝酒 我就要完成
[08:26] an important scientific discovery here. 一个重大的科学发现了
[08:28] What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine. 什么 伽利略的伟绩都是喝着酒完成的
[08:31] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[08:32] Well, he was Italian. 他是意大利人
[08:34] It’s a reasonable assumption. 意大利人不都这样吗
[08:36] Dude, can you even open your mouth 伙计 你是不是一张嘴
[08:37] without spewing a cultural stereotype? 就要一棒子打死一个民族呀
[08:39] Oh, I-I’m sorry, Galileo drank Diet Sprite. 好吧 对不起 伽利略喝健怡雪碧
[08:44] Look, you’re my best friend, she’s my girlfriend; 你是我的死党 她是我女朋友
[08:46] you should bond. 你们应该培养感情
[08:47] You know, like you and my mom did. 就像你跟我妈那样
[08:49] Your mom creeps the hell out of me. 你妈吓死我了
[08:53] Yes, but she’s stopped calling you Slumdog Millionaire. 是 但她不再叫你贫民窟的百万富翁了
[08:57] I do appreciate that. 这点我的确很感激她
[08:59] Here we go. 酒来了
[09:01] I’d like to propose a toast. 我想敬个酒
[09:03] To science and friendship. 敬科学和友谊
[09:07] Hold on. Wait. 等等 等一下
[09:09] No, it’s okay, go ahead. 不 没事了 喝吧
[09:11] What? 怎么了
[09:11] Oh, I was working with 我今天在实验室里
[09:12] penicillin-resistant gonorrhea in the lab today 研究抗青霉素的淋病
[09:15] and I was just trying to remember if I washed my hands. 所以我刚才在回忆我有没有洗手
[09:25] Thanks for the steak, Wyatt. 谢谢你请我吃牛排 怀特
[09:26] My pleasure. 不用客气
[09:27] It’s nice to have dinner with a boyfriend of Penny’s 能跟佩妮找的会用餐巾的男朋友
[09:29] that knows how to use a napkin. 一起吃饭是件好事
[09:32] So not funny, Dad. 不好笑 老爸
[09:34] Let me tell you about this one genius she was going out with, 我跟你介绍一下她之前的男朋友
[09:36] this-this fella Donnie. 那个叫多尼的家伙吧
[09:38] Oh, will you please let it go? 你别再提了行不行
[09:39] Donnie was gonna make millions turning farm waste 多尼准备把农场废物
[09:41] into biofuel and selling it to the government. 转变成生物燃料然后买给政府
[09:44] A lot of people are doing that. 很多人在干这行
[09:45] Oh, see? 听到没
[09:46] Yeah, but all Donnie did was mix pig poop with a little water 但是多尼只是把猪粪混了点水
[09:49] and pump it into his mom’s Camry. 然后就灌进他妈的凯美瑞里
[09:52] Yeah, that’s great. 真不错
[09:53] It’s a funny story. Moving on. 故事真好笑 说别的吧
[09:55] And Donnie was a rocket scientist 要是跟那个想把乒乓球啤酒游戏列入
[09:57] compared to that boy 奥林匹克项目的家伙比的话
[09:57] who wanted to get beer pong into the Olympics. 多尼也算是个火箭科学家了
[09:59] What was his name, sweetheart? 他叫什么名字啊 宝贝儿
[10:01] Curtis, and I’m pretty sure he was joking. 柯蒂斯 我肯定他在说笑
[10:03] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[10:04] That petition looked real to me. 他还递了申请呢 我看他挺认真的
[10:07] Yeah, okay, I think this ends 好吧 同志们该刹车了
[10:08] the ex-boyfriend portion of our evening. 今晚别再提起我前男友了
[10:10] Well, I’m just glad you finally found yourself a keeper. 我只是很高兴你终于找到了一位护花使者
[10:13] Thanks, Wyatt. 谢谢 怀特
[10:16] I’m a keeper. 我是护花使者哟
[10:22] Leonard, you want to come in for a nightcap? 莱纳德 来吃个宵夜吧
[10:23] Oh, gee, Dad, he’d love to, 天 老爸 他也很想
[10:24] but Leonard has to work in the morning. 但莱纳德明天一早要工作
[10:26] Maybe I could go in a little late. 也许我能晚点去
[10:28] No, no, no, you can’t. 不不不 不行
[10:29] Your career is far too important. 你的工作相当重要
[10:32] Behind every great man is a nagging woman 每个成功的男人背后 都有个唠叨的女人
[10:33] who won’t let him have any fun, am I right, Leonard? 让他没法享乐子 是吧 莱纳德
[10:37] Don’t I know it. 可不是嘛
[10:41] Well, good night, son. 晚安 孩子
[10:42] Good night, Wyatt. 晚安 怀特
[10:43] Oh, good night, honey. 晚安 亲爱的
[10:44] Good night. 晚安
[10:47] I love you. 我爱你
[10:52] Love you, too. 我也爱你
[11:02] Oh, friggety-frak. 搞什么 又当众闪光[Frak出自《BSG》科幻版Fuck]
[11:03] Not this again. 有完没完
[11:11] Three, four, five– pass go, get 2,000 rupees– 3 4 6 过 得到两千卢比[印度货币]
[11:15] 6 7 six, seven.
[11:17] Whoops. Can’t go any further. There’s a sacred cow in my way. 哎呀 不能走了 一头圣牛挡住了我去路
[11:21] Bernadette, please tell your boyfriend 伯纳黛特 你能不能告诉你男友
[11:22] to cool it with the cow jokes. 别再纠结印度圣牛的笑话了
[11:23] It won’t help. 没用的
[11:24] Once he finds a joke he likes, he sticks with it. 他要是找到一个笑话 就会一直讲个不停
[11:27] Yeah. 没错
[11:28] Like his haircut material. 就比如他理发那次
[11:29] Oh, right. Did you get your hair cut? 是啊 你理过发了吗
[11:31] “No. I got them all cut.” “不 我全部理光了”
[11:35] Which is still so funny. 现在还是真好笑呀
[11:38] And when you go to a Chinese restaurant, 你去到一家中餐馆
[11:39] he always gets the same fortune in his fortune cookie. 他每次都在幸运饼里拿到同一张纸条
[11:42] Right. “Help, I’m a prisoner 没错 “救命 我是个囚犯”
[11:44] in a Chinese fortune cookie factory.” “被关在中国幸运饼工厂里”
[11:47] Okay, I think that’s enough about me. 好吧 你们侃我侃够了吧
[11:50] He’s right. Let’s make fun of his mother. 没错 我们开始侃他老妈
[11:53] “Howard, come rub my feet! 霍华德 快来帮我搓脚
[11:55] My corns are killing me!” 我脚上的鸡眼痛死了
[11:59] “Howard, help me out of the tub! 霍华德 快把我从浴缸里拉起来
[12:01] I’m stuck again!” 我又卡在里面了
[12:07] Coming. 来了
[12:12] Hey, lovebug. 你好呀 小心肝
[12:15] Shut up. 闭嘴
[12:17] You know what I’ve been doing for the last hour? 你知道前一个小时我都在做什么吗
[12:18] Mm, dreamily doodling “Mrs. Leonard Hofstadter” 在本子上涂鸦心目中的
[12:21] in a notebook? “霍夫斯塔德太太”形象吗
[12:23] Listening to my father go on and on 听我爸不停念叨
[12:25] about what a great guy you are. 你是个多么棒的人
[12:26] You got to admit, I am… I’m delightful. 你得承认 我的确很讨人喜欢
[12:31] Why are you making this so difficult? 你干嘛把事情搞这么复杂
[12:32] It’s not difficult for me. 哪里复杂了
[12:34] I’m having fun. 我觉得很有趣
[12:36] Leonard. 莱纳德
[12:37] What do you want me to do? You started this. 那你要我怎么样 是你挑起来的
[12:39] Do you want to go over and tell him we’re broken up? 你想过去告诉他我们分手了吗
[12:40] – No. – Well, then, what do you want? -不想 -那你想怎么样
[12:42] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:43] Don’t you think that’s something you should 难道你在跑过来之前
[12:44] have figured out before you stomped over here? 不应该先想想清楚吗
[12:47] Maybe. 好吧 也许是
[12:49] Leonard, Penny, excellent. 莱纳德 佩妮 刚好你们在
[12:51] I’d like to say I’m very happy that you’re back together, 我想说我很高兴你们又在一起了
[12:54] and if I can figure out a way to do so 如果我能有法子让自己显得更真诚些
[12:56] and sound sincere, I will. 我肯定会不遗余力
[12:59] In the meantime, 与此同时
[13:00] I’d like to go over some proposed changes 我要对室友协议进行一些修订
[13:02] to the roommate agreement specifically to address 特别要提出关于佩妮
[13:04] Penny’s annoying personal habits. 十分烦人的个人习惯
[13:07] Oh, my God. 我的老天
[13:08] – What personal habits? – I have a list. -什么个人习惯 -我列了个单子
[13:11] FYI, overuse of the phrase “Oh, my God” is number 12. 顺便 第12条就是”我的天啊”的滥用
[13:16] Okay, Sheldon, you don’t have to do this 好吧 谢尔顿 你没必要这么做
[13:17] – because Leonard and I are not… Ba-ba-ba-ba. -因为我和莱纳德不… -吡吡吡吡吡
[13:19] Are you sure you want to include him in this? 你确定要把他也牵扯进来吗
[13:21] Include me in what? 牵扯进什么东西
[13:22] Is there a plot afoot? 有什么正在策划中的阴谋?
[13:24] I’ll have no truck with plots. 我可绝对不参与阴谋
[13:27] No, you’re right. 好吧 你是对的
[13:28] No, there’s… there’s no plots, no trucks, no feet. 不不 没有情节 不用卡车也不用走路
[13:32] So what other annoying habits shall we discuss? 还有什么烦人的习惯要讨论
[13:34] Uh, we don’t discuss anything. 我们不是讨论
[13:36] Leonard is the signatory to the roommate agreement. 莱纳德签署了室友协议
[13:39] As such, he bears responsibility 所以 他对你的违规行为
[13:41] for all your infractions and must pay all fines. 负有全责 并必须支付罚款
[13:45] – Fines? – Yes. -罚款 -是的
[13:46] If Penny’s going to be spending nights here again, 如果佩妮又要继续在这过夜
[13:47] you’ll need to set up an escrow account. 你就得建立一个托管帐户
[13:49] Sign here. 在这签名
[13:55] Hello, Hawaii. 你好丫 夏威夷
[13:56] This is Dr. Koothrappali in Pasadena. 我是帕萨迪纳市的库萨帕里博士
[13:59] I’d like you to reposition the telescope, please. 你想请你改放望远镜的位置
[14:02] Scarlett Johansson’s house! 斯嘉丽·约翰逊的家[著名女演员 超靓]
[14:06] I’m kidding, Hawaii. 开玩笑的啦 夏威夷
[14:08] Mahalo. 多谢啦[夏威夷语]
[14:10] Whoo! 嗷呜
[14:13] It might have been a mistake 我们开第二瓶酒
[14:14] to open that second bottle of wine. 根本就是个错误
[14:17] Well, live and learn. 吃一堑长一智嘛
[14:19] So, Raj, do you think this planet you’re looking for 拉杰 你觉得你找的那个星球上
[14:21] could have an atmosphere that supports life? 拥有适合生命生存的环境吗
[14:24] Maybe. 也许吧
[14:25] If it did, I’d be famous. 如果真是 我就出名了
[14:27] I’d be on the cover of magazines. 我会成为杂志封面人物
[14:29] And then, instead of living alone 那我就不用孤独一人住小公寓了
[14:30] in my tiny apartment, I’d have a big mansion. 而是能住大豪宅
[14:33] That sounds great. 听起来真棒
[14:34] It is. 的确
[14:35] If you like wandering around a big, empty house 如果你想一个人住空荡荡的房子
[14:37] with no one to love you. 却没人爱着你
[14:42] – We’d come visit you. – No, you wouldn’t. -我们会去看你 -不会的
[14:45] You’d be intimidated by my wealth and fame. 你们会被我的财富和名声吓倒
[14:48] My only friends would be my genetically engineered monkey butler 我的朋友只有我那转基因的猴子管家
[14:51] and the little people I hired to be my living chess set. 还有我雇来的那侏儒真人象棋
[14:57] He’s taking a turn to the dark side, isn’t he? 他要开始变阴郁了吧
[14:59] Hold on. He could come back. 再看看 他说不定能恢复的
[15:01] Oh, what’s the point of everything? 哦 这一切到底有何意义
[15:02] Nope. He’s gone. 没戏了 他彻底醉了
[15:05] You know it’s been more than a year 你知道 我已经超过一年
[15:06] since I’ve even kissed a girl? 没吻过姑娘了
[15:08] What about that hookup at Comic-Con you told me about? 你跟我说的在动漫展搭上的那姑娘呢
[15:10] Oh, grow up. I was lying. 醒醒吧 我在骗人
[15:12] I lie all the time. Nobody wants to kiss me. 我一直在骗人 没人愿意吻我
[15:15] Oh, you poor, poor thing. 可怜的小东西
[15:17] Raj, you have to know you’re a wonderful man. 拉杰 你得知道你这人很棒
[15:20] There are a lot of girls out there who’ll want to kiss you. 很多姑娘都会愿意吻你的
[15:23] Where? 在哪呢
[15:24] You just have to look. 只要你努力找寻
[15:42] Well, this was fun. 这下好玩了
[15:49] Oh! I think I got a nibble. 哦 有鱼咬钩了
[15:51] Oh, be careful. 小心点
[15:53] Give him some line. 先放线
[15:56] Okay, now reel him in. 好了 可以收线了
[15:58] Oh, look at that baby. 看看这鱼
[16:00] They’re really biting, huh? 咬得可真紧啊
[16:01] Yeah. They do that when you set it on easy. 对 你设定在”容易”时 鱼儿都这样
[16:07] Oh, that’s me. 是我的
[16:10] Oh, hi, sweetie. 是我 亲爱的
[16:12] Yeah, I got up early and didn’t want to wake you, 对 我很早就起床了 不想吵醒你
[16:14] so I went out for coffee and ran into Leonard on the way back. 所以出去买咖啡了 回来的时候碰到莱纳德
[16:17] Guess what– we’re fishing. 你猜怎么着 我们现在在钓鱼
[16:20] Yeah. Right here on his couch. 对 就坐在他们沙发上钓着呢
[16:23] Hey, baby. I love you! 宝贝 我爱你
[16:28] That’s Leonard. 是莱纳德
[16:29] Says he loves you. 说他爱你
[16:32] What? 什么
[16:35] I see. 我明白了
[16:37] The whole thing’s bull squirt, huh? 这些都是瞎编的 是吗
[16:40] Well, that’s very disappointing. Bye. 我真是失望 再见
[16:52] There’s been something I’ve been meaning to tell you. 我一直有话想跟你说
[16:57] I can’t believe you would lie to me like that. 真不敢相信 你们会这么骗我
[16:58] Just for the record, I did not want to be a part of this. 声明一下 我也是身不由己的
[17:00] I’ll get to you in a minute. 我等下再找你算账
[17:02] No hurry. 不急
[17:03] That my own daughter thinks I don’t love her enough 我的亲生女儿 觉得我不够爱她到
[17:06] to support her no matter what choices she makes– 不管她怎么选择我都会支持她
[17:07] well, that hurts me deeply. 这太伤我心了
[17:09] – I’m sorry, Daddy… – Let me finish. -抱歉老爸… -让我说完
[17:11] I thought we were past the days 我还以为你已今非昔比了
[17:12] when you would try to pull the wool over my eyes. 不会再蒙骗我了
[17:14] Telling me the baggie in your underwear drawer is potpourri? 说你内衣抽屉里的小袋子是香包
[17:19] And the pee stick in your bathroom is to check for diabetes? 卫生间里的验尿棒是查糖尿病的
[17:27] You know, I’m sorry. 对不起
[17:28] You’re a grown woman, and I respect your right 你长大了 我尊重你
[17:30] to make your own decisions, 让你自己作决定
[17:31] but all I ask is you respect me enough 我只要求你也同样尊重我
[17:33] to be honest about them. 要对我说实话
[17:34] You’re right. Look, from now on, I will tell you the truth. 你说得对 从今以后我一定对你说实话
[17:37] Thank you. Now, why don’t you go and put some clothes on 谢谢 现在进去换件衣服
[17:40] and we’ll grab a bite to eat before I head for the airport. 趁我出发去机场前 先去吃点东西
[17:43] – Now you… – Daddy, he had nothing to do… -而你… -老爸 他跟着没关系…
[17:44] – Keep walking. – Okay. -走你的 -好吧
[17:50] Please, please, please don’t give up on her. 求求你 拜托你别放弃追她
[17:55] What? 什么
[17:56] I can’t go back to the skateboard idiots, the white rappers 我不想再面对什么滑板白痴 白人说唱歌手
[17:59] and all those sweaty dumb-asses with their backwards hats. 还有那些反戴帽子满身汗臭的蠢驴们
[18:05] Gee, I don’t know if it’s in the cards, sir. 天 我不知道我是否还有机会
[18:07] Then, stack the deck. 那就作弊
[18:10] Cheat. Lie. I don’t care. 欺骗 撒谎 我无所谓
[18:13] I want grandkids before I die, 我死前还想抱上外孙
[18:14] and I want them to grow up in a house without wheels. 而且不想他们在活动房里长大
[18:24] – I’ll give it a shot. – Thank you. -那我试试 -谢谢
[18:27] Now I’m going to do something here to help you along. 现在我来做点事帮帮你
[18:29] – Excuse me? – Just don’t panic. -什么 -别怕就对了
[18:31] Now, get your sorry, lying ass out of my face 你这个骗人的混蛋快给我滚蛋
[18:33] and make sure I never see it again! 别让我再看到你
[18:36] Oh, the reverse psychology thing. I see. That’s very clever. 逆反心理 我懂的 真聪明
[18:39] Don’t yap. Just get out. 别说出来 快出去
[18:42] I’ll friend you on Facebook. 我回去上Facebook加你好友
[18:50] Oh, there you are. 你来了
[18:53] Just so you know, I was up all night, 跟你说 我一晚没睡
[18:55] but I have finally completed 终于完成了
[18:56] the Penny-specific section of the new roommate agreement. 针对佩妮部分的新室友协议
[19:01] Yeah well, not necessary. We broke up again. 不必了 我们又分手了
[19:16] Do you even think about other people, Leonard? 你有没有为别人着想过 莱纳德
[19:22] Do you? 你想过没有
[19:30] Oh, how’d it go last night? 昨晚怎么样
[19:33] Oh, you know. 你知道的
[19:35] Same old, same old. 都一样的 没啥变化
[19:37] Looked through a telescope, saw some stars. Big whoop. 通过望远镜看到些星星 就是大惊喜了
[19:40] Really? 真的吗
[19:41] You waited months for time with that telescope. What happened? 这望远镜你可等了几个月了 怎么了
[19:44] Why? You writing a book? 干嘛 采访我写书吗
[19:47] I’m going to propose a hypothesis. 我提出个假设
[19:49] Last night, Raj accidentally made contact with an alien civilization 昨晚 拉杰偶然与外星文明联络上了
[19:54] and has been ordered by the United States government to keep it a secret. 然后被美国政府要求严格保密
[20:00] Nothing happened. Can we please just change the subject? 啥事都没有 能换个话题吗
[20:03] That sounds rehearsed. We are not alone. 这话一听就是排演过的 我们不是唯一智慧生命
[20:13] You get to play with Raj’s big telescope last night? 昨晚你顺利把玩上拉杰的大望远镜了吗
[20:19] Where did that come from? 这话从何说起
[20:21] He never touched my telescope. 他从未碰过我的望远镜
[20:23] Way to go shutting up. 你给我闭嘴
[20:25] I did shut up. Now you shut up. 我闭嘴了 你也给我闭嘴
[20:26] – Fine. – Thank you. -好吧 -谢谢
[20:33] I can’t believe you didn’t call me this morning. 真不敢相信 你今早没给我打电话
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme