时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[00:09] | This is the worst cobbler I’ve ever eaten. | 这是我吃过最难吃的脆皮水果派 |
[00:11] | It tastes like it’s made of actual ground-up shoemaker. | 味道就跟出自一个初级的补鞋匠之手一样 |
[00:15] | Amusing. A play on the two meanings of “cobbler.” | 真好笑 “cobbler”一词两意都点到了 |
[00:22] | Hey guys. Guess who I found at LAX? | 伙计们 猜猜我在洛杉矶机场发现谁了 |
[00:24] | My baby sister Priya. | 我的妹妹普丽娅 |
[00:26] | Excuse me I object. | 抱歉 我反对 |
[00:28] | You propose a guessing game | 你提出的是一个猜谜游戏 |
[00:30] | yet you don’t give me enough time to guess. | 可是你一点猜的时间都不给我 |
[00:32] | For the record I was going to say: | 声明一下 我本来就打算说 |
[00:35] | “Your sister Priya.” | “你的妹妹普丽娅” |
[00:36] | Oh Sheldon. You haven’t changed a bit have you? | 谢尔顿 你一点都没变 对吧 |
[00:39] | Why would I change? | 我为什么要变 |
[00:42] | The hope has been that | 她的本意其实是 |
[00:43] | you’d eventually bend to public opinion. | 你最终能变得正常一点 |
[00:45] | So Priya what brings you back to L.A.? | 普丽娅 什么风把你吹来洛杉矶 |
[00:48] | I have a one-day layover on my way to Toronto. | 我本来要去多伦多 但我得在这滞留一天 |
[00:50] | Corporate merger. | 企业并购 |
[00:51] | Can you believe it? | 你们相信吗 |
[00:53] | Little Priya’s one of the lead attorneys | 小普丽娅是印度最大汽车公司 |
[00:54] | for the biggest car company in India. | 首席律师之一 |
[00:55] | Given that when we met her she was finishing law school | 鉴于当时咱们见面 她已经从法学院毕业了 |
[00:58] | and planning an internship at a large Indian car company | 而且正打算去一家大的印度汽车公司实习 |
[01:02] | it’s actually extremely plausible. | 这个结果其实相当合理 |
[01:04] | And your poll numbers just keep dropping. | 你怎么就这么惹人嫌呢 |
[01:08] | I want to catch up with all of you | 虽然我很想跟大家一起聊聊 |
[01:09] | but first I really must visit the loo. | 但我得先去上个厕所 |
[01:11] | I’m going too; I’ll show you where it is. | 我也去 我给你指路吧 |
[01:14] | All right this goes without saying | 好的 虽然这不用明讲 |
[01:16] | but I’m just going to say it anyway. | 但是无论如何我还是重申一下 |
[01:17] | Hands off my sister. | 不许碰我妹妹 |
[01:20] | Why would I touch her? She’s covered with airplane germs. | 我干嘛碰她 她浑身布满了飞机细菌 |
[01:23] | I’m so not talking to you. I’m talking to him. | 我当然不是跟你说 我是跟他说 |
[01:27] | – Hey. I’ve got a girlfriend now. – Oh please. | -喂 我都是有女朋友的人了 -拜托 |
[01:31] | My sister’s much hotter than your girlfriend | 我的妹妹比你那女友辣多了 |
[01:33] | and you know it. | 这点你心知肚明 |
[01:34] | Let’s just agree they’re both hot. | 她们俩都很辣行了吧 |
[01:36] | But dude that’s my sister you’re talking about! | 但是伙计 你说的可是我妹妹 |
[01:39] | Okay forget who’s hotter. | 算了 不说这个话题 |
[01:41] | The first time Priya came to L.A. Leonard and I made a pact | 普丽娅第一次来洛杉矶时 我和莱纳德 |
[01:44] | out of respect to our friendship and to you | 出于对我们友情以及对你的尊敬 |
[01:46] | that neither of us would hit on her. | 我们约定 谁也不能泡你妹妹 |
[01:49] | Did you pinky-swear? | 你们拉钩钩了吗 |
[01:53] | Yes. | 当然 |
[01:56] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[01:57] | Cobbler. I’m still laughing. | 补鞋匠的水果派 我到现在还忍不住发笑 |
[02:02] | It’s really nice to see you again Leonard. | 真高兴再次见到你 莱纳德 |
[02:04] | Yeah. It’s good to see you too. | 是啊 我也很高兴见到你 |
[02:06] | Here you go. | 你到了 |
[02:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:12] | Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! | 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 |
[02:15] | Okay. | 继续 |
[02:42] | So you got any special plans with your sister? | 你跟你的妹妹有什么特别计划吗 |
[02:45] | Oh not really. Just hang out. | 没有 就是一起出去玩 |
[02:47] | I always tell people “If you have only one day | 我总是跟人说 如果你只能在 |
[02:50] | in Los Angeles make it a train day.” | 洛杉矶呆一天 火车一日游是最佳选择 |
[02:53] | Train day? | 火车一日游 |
[02:55] | The fun starts with brunch at Carney’s in Studio City | 乐趣始于在影城的卡尼餐厅吃早午饭 |
[02:58] | a hotdog stand in a converted railroad dining car. | 在改造过的铁路餐车里 有一个热狗站 |
[03:01] | Next stop Travel Town | 下一站 Travel Town |
[03:03] | an outdoor museum featuring 43 railroad engines | 一家户外的博物馆 专门展出1880年至1930年的 |
[03:07] | cars and other rolling stock from the 1880s to the 1930s. | 铁路引擎 汽车 和其他轨道车辆 |
[03:10] | And finally we’re off to the glitz and glamour of Hollywood | 最后 我们在浮华与魅力并存的好莱坞下车 |
[03:14] | for dinner at–that’s right– the Hollywood Carney’s | 对 就在好莱坞的卡尼餐厅吃晚饭 |
[03:18] | a hotdog stand in a different converted railroad dining car. | 那是另外一个改造过的铁路餐车热狗站 |
[03:23] | I don’t think we’re going to do that. | 我们才不会玩这个 |
[03:26] | Well then apparently you hate fun. | 显然 你讨厌寻乐 |
[03:34] | Priya’s not back yet? | 普丽娅还没回来呢 |
[03:36] | Well I guess that’s not unusual. | 这很正常 |
[03:38] | Women men the whole sitting-standing deal. | 女人 男人 一个蹲着一个站着 |
[03:40] | So what are we talking about? | 咱们刚才聊到哪里了 |
[03:42] | Uh my plans with Priya. | 我和普丽娅的出游计划 |
[03:43] | He rejected Train Day. | 他拒绝火车一日游 |
[03:45] | Did you make it clear that it’s two different train cars | 你有说清楚那是两辆不同的火车车厢 |
[03:48] | turned into hotdog stands? | 改造成的热狗站吗 |
[03:50] | Abundantly. | 十分清楚 |
[03:51] | I guess he just hates fun. | 我想他就是讨厌寻乐 |
[03:53] | That’s what I said! | 我也是这么说的 |
[03:59] | Okay so… what’s new with you guys? | 好了 你们有什么新闻 |
[04:02] | I have a girlfriend now. | 我有女朋友了 |
[04:03] | Hey good for you! | 不错嘛 |
[04:04] | Yeah I just want to put it out there | 嗯 我就想让大家都知道 |
[04:06] | in case I inadvertently | 以防我不经意 |
[04:07] | squirt any pheromones in your direction. | 朝你喷射出我的性引诱外激素 |
[04:11] | Happy? | 满意了吧 |
[04:14] | So Priya what are your plans while you’re here? | 普丽娅 你有什么安排吗 |
[04:16] | I don’t know. I just have the one day. | 我不知道 我只有一天时间 |
[04:18] | Do you like trains? | 你喜欢火车吗 |
[04:22] | Not particularly. | 不是特别喜欢 |
[04:26] | You might as well just wait at the airport for your flight. | 那你在机场上等着登机就好了 |
[04:31] | “You are in a forest. | 你在一片森林当中 |
[04:33] | “There is quicksand to the west | 在西面 有一片流沙 |
[04:35] | a path leads to the east.” | 有一条通向东面的路 |
[04:39] | Go east. | 去东面 |
[04:42] | “An iron gate blocks your way.” | 一道铁门挡住了你的路 |
[04:46] | Open gate. | 开门 |
[04:49] | “It’s locked.” | 上锁了 |
[04:50] | Hmm. | 这样啊 |
[04:52] | Well so much for that. | 那算了 |
[04:58] | It’s getting pretty late. How come you’re still up? | 很晚了 你怎么还不睡 |
[05:00] | I found an emulator online that lets you play classic text-based | 我刚在网上发现了一款游戏模拟器 |
[05:04] | computer games from the 1980s. | 可以玩上世纪80年代的经典文字游戏 |
[05:06] | That’s pretty cool. | 不错啊 |
[05:08] | Oh yes. It runs on the world’s most powerful graphics chip: | 当然了 因为它用到了世界上最强大的图像处理器 |
[05:11] | imagination. | 想象力 |
[05:13] | You’ve really got to get out more. | 你倒是真该好好发掘一下 |
[05:18] | Go north. | 向北走 |
[05:20] | “You can’t go that way.” | 你不能走这条路 |
[05:22] | Go west. | 向西走 |
[05:24] | “A troll blocks your passage.” | 巨魔挡住了你的道路 |
[05:26] | Okay. Fasten your seatbelts. | 好吧 系好你的安全带 |
[05:30] | Kill troll. | 剿灭巨魔 |
[05:32] | “With what?” | 用什么 |
[05:34] | With sword. | 用剑 |
[05:37] | “You don’t have the sword.” | 你没有剑 |
[05:38] | Good golly it’s as if it’s actually happening to me. | 天呐 这种倒霉事真降临到我头上了 |
[05:43] | Raj finally went to bed. | 拉杰总算上床睡了 |
[05:48] | Sheldon’s still up. | 可谢尔顿还没睡 |
[05:50] | You said he goes to bed at 9:00. | 你跟我说过他九点会睡的 |
[05:52] | Yeah he does but he got caught up in a computer game and… | 他的确应该睡了 但他刚痴迷于一款电脑游戏… |
[05:55] | Hit troll with axe! | 用斧头击杀巨魔 |
[05:58] | Hit troll with axe! | 用斧头击杀巨魔 |
[06:01] | Hit troll with axe! | 用斧头击杀巨魔 |
[06:04] | My this is one tough troll. | 服了 这真是个顽强的巨魔 |
[06:06] | Can’t you get rid of him? | 你没法摆脱他吗 |
[06:08] | If the past is any indication no. | 根据以往经验 不可能 |
[06:10] | Leonard I’m trapped in quicksand! | 莱纳德 我陷进流沙里了 |
[06:13] | The axe is dragging me down! | 这斧头在拖我下去呢 |
[06:15] | Drop axe! | 扔掉斧头 |
[06:17] | Drop axe brilliant! | 扔掉斧头 英明 |
[06:20] | Give me a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[06:25] | – Sheldon. – Hold on. | -谢尔顿 -等一下 |
[06:27] | Trying to figure out how to get the bucket | 我正在思考如何能拿到桶 |
[06:29] | so I can carry the mud past the dragon. | 这样我就能扛着泥土越过那条龙了 |
[06:31] | – Sheldon you need to work in the morning. – I know! | -谢尔顿 你还得早起工作呢 -我知道 |
[06:35] | Well then bed mister! | 那还不赶紧睡觉 |
[06:36] | Five more minutes! | 再给我五分钟嘛 |
[06:38] | Really? | 你确定吗 |
[06:40] | You’re going to risk getting sleepy in the middle of your | 你打算冒着在热力波动学研讨会上打瞌睡的 |
[06:42] | thermodynamic fluctuations seminar? | 风险继续玩下去吗 |
[06:43] | You know what happens when you yawn in public. | 你知道自己在公众面前打哈欠的后果吧 |
[06:49] | Everyone will see my oddly shaped uvula. | 大家都会看着我形态奇异的小舌头 |
[06:54] | You don’t want that do you? | 你也不想看到这个画面吧 |
[06:57] | No. | 不想 |
[06:59] | But it’s a shame our society mocks the differently uvulated. | 但我们社会嘲笑奇异舌头的做法是可耻的 |
[07:05] | Who was at the door? | 刚才谁敲门了 |
[07:06] | Uh building manager. | 呃 楼管员 |
[07:08] | They have to fix a pipe | 他们要来修个管子 |
[07:10] | so the water’ll be off tomorrow from noon to 2:00. | 所以明天中午到下午两点会停水 |
[07:13] | That’s unacceptable. | 这是让人无法接受的 |
[07:15] | We’re supposed to be given written notice. | 我们理应提前得到书面通知的 |
[07:16] | Well no it doesn’t matter– we’ll be at work. | 没关系的 反正我们到时候也是在工作的 |
[07:18] | What if I spill tomato soup on my shirt | 如果我不小心把番茄汤撒到衣服上怎么办 |
[07:21] | and have to come home to change | 我必须回家来换 |
[07:22] | only to find there’s no water for an enzyme soak? | 结果发现没有水来泡洗衣粉吗 |
[07:24] | Bifurcated uvula Sheldon! | 别忘了分叉的小舌头 谢尔顿 |
[07:27] | I’ll have the chicken noodle. Good night! | 那我明天吃鸡肉面吧 晚安 |
[07:34] | We’re going to have to be very quiet. | 我们一定得注意小声点 |
[07:41] | I know how to get the bucket! | 我想到如何拿到桶了 |
[07:43] | I can turn the axe around | 我可以反过来握斧头 |
[07:45] | and use the handle to reach it. | 然后用斧头把钩到水桶 |
[07:47] | Let’s see. | 让我试试 |
[07:49] | Go north. | 向北走 |
[07:52] | “You are in a forest.” | 你现在身处森林 |
[07:53] | Go north. | 继续向北走 |
[07:55] | “You are in a forest.” | 你仍然身处森林 |
[07:56] | Go north. | 再往北走呢 |
[07:58] | “You are in a forest.” Oh dear I believe I’m lost. | 你还是身处森林 天呐 我想我迷路了 |
[08:00] | Well I’ll just have to get a fresh start tomorrow. | 我还是明天从头再玩吧 |
[08:02] | No no no! You just took a wrong turn. | 不不不 你刚才只不过方向搞错了而已 |
[08:04] | You just need to map it out. | 你只要把图画出来就行了 |
[08:06] | Come on I’ll help you. | 来吧 我来帮你 |
[08:07] | So you stopped at the stream and you turned north three times? | 你停在了小溪旁 然后向北走了三次对吧 |
[08:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:11] | You’re right. You’re lost. Good luck. | 你说对了 你是迷路了 祝你好运 |
[08:20] | Leonard. Wake up. | 莱纳德 醒醒 |
[08:21] | Huh? Wh– Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:22] | For what? | 抱歉什么啊 |
[08:24] | I don’t know. When I’m in bed with a girl it’s just– | 我也不知道 只要我跟女孩子同床共枕后 |
[08:26] | it’s my go-to response. | 这就是我的条件反射应答 |
[08:28] | It’s 6:00. I have to get back to Raj’s | 已经六点了 我得在拉杰睡醒 |
[08:30] | before he wakes up and realizes I’m gone. | 发现我不见了之前 赶紧回去了 |
[08:32] | Oh. Right. Sure. | 哦 那好吧 |
[08:34] | I wish you could stay in L.A. a while longer. | 我真希望你能在洛杉矶待久点 |
[08:37] | Mmm me too. | 我也想啊 |
[08:38] | You know I was thinking | 知道吗 我刚才一直在想 |
[08:40] | there are some great research facilities in India. | 印度其实也有这么多先进的实验设施了 |
[08:42] | Where are you going with this Leonard? | 你想说什么 莱纳德 |
[08:45] | Well I’m just saying you know I don’t have any real ties here | 我其实想说 反正我在这也没啥牵挂 |
[08:49] | so if I were to move to New Delhi we could you know– | 我也可以搬去新德里[印度城市] 我们可以一起 你懂得 |
[08:52] | go out. | 出去玩玩 |
[08:55] | Leonard didn’t we have this conversation five years ago? | 莱纳德 我们五年前不就谈过这个了吗 |
[08:59] | Well yes but… | 是这样的 但是… |
[09:00] | things have changed. | 今非昔比了嘛 |
[09:01] | You know you’re older I’m older– | 你也长大了 我也长大了 |
[09:03] | Look no more superhero bed sheets. | 看吧 再也没什么漫画英雄的床单了 |
[09:05] | Sweetheart | 亲爱的 |
[09:06] | just because we have fun when I come to town doesn’t mean | 我们在一起很愉快 并不意味着 |
[09:09] | I want to have a serious relationship. | 我想要开展一段正式的感情生活 |
[09:12] | – It doesn’t? – Mm-mm. | -不想吗 -不想 |
[09:14] | And besides I could never bring a white boy home to my parents. | 此外 我永远也不可能介绍个白种男孩给我的父母 |
[09:18] | They’d have a cow. | 他们宁愿要头牛 |
[09:20] | Which is a much bigger deal in India. | 这在印度可就很大件事了 |
[09:22] | I’m not that white. | 我也没很纯的白人血统啦 |
[09:25] | My great-great-grandmother was half Cherokee. | 我的高祖母有一半彻罗基[印第安族]血统 |
[09:27] | I know that’s not the right kind of Indian but it is something. | 我知道虽然不是真正的印度血统 但也算印什么了啊 |
[09:30] | You’re funny. | 你真有趣 |
[09:31] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[09:33] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[09:34] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[09:36] | What? | 啥事 |
[09:37] | I heard a woman laughing. | 我听到了女人的笑声 |
[09:39] | Oh uh yeah. I was trying to see if I could laugh as a woman. | 哦 我刚才想试试自己能否笑得像个女人 |
[09:45] | Oh! Well good job. Quite convincing. | 哦 那做的不错啊 很真实啊 |
[09:49] | I smell perfume. | 我闻到了香水味 |
[09:50] | Air freshener. | 空气清洗剂的味道 |
[09:51] | And is that lipstick on your cheek and neck? | 你这脸颊和脖子上是口红吗 |
[09:55] | Rash. That’s a bad rash. | 是疹子 很严重的疹子 |
[09:56] | My sympathies. | 深表同情 |
[09:58] | I’m no stranger to the crimson scourge that is dermatitis. | 我很了解这种红色祸害 也就是皮炎 |
[10:03] | Can I interest you in a topical steroid | 我在我的乳液和软膏系列里 |
[10:06] | from my lotion and unguent collection? | 帮你找一种管用的类固醇好吗 |
[10:08] | Uh yeah yeah that sounds great. | 好啊 好啊 这主意不错 |
[10:10] | Very well. I’m sure I can find something | 很好 我相信我可以找到 |
[10:13] | that will help you ditch that itch. | 帮你止痒的东西 |
[10:16] | Okay he’s in the bathroom. Let’s go. | 好了 他去洗手间了 我们走 |
[10:22] | Do you prefer ointment or cream? | 你喜欢软膏还是霜剂 |
[10:27] | Cream. | 霜剂 |
[10:28] | With or without a numbing agent? | 要不要含麻醉添加剂的 |
[10:29] | Without. | 不要 |
[10:30] | Really Leonard? | 真的吗 莱纳德 |
[10:31] | There are no heroes when it comes to dermatitis. | 有皮炎的时候可不能逞英雄 |
[10:35] | Fine. With. | 好吧 那就要 |
[10:36] | Prescription or non-prescription strength? | 处方药还是非处方的强效药 |
[10:38] | Use your best judgment. | 发挥你的判断力吧 |
[10:39] | Well I think I have a nice 2009 AnaMantle HC. | 我有一支很不错的2009年的肛泰软膏 |
[10:44] | It’s usually indicated for acutely inflamed hemorrhoids | 通常是针对严重发炎的痔疮的 |
[10:48] | but it also goes nicely with non-mucosal body parts. | 但是对非粘膜器官也管用 |
[10:53] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[10:54] | Excellent choice. | 明智的选择 |
[10:57] | Okay hurry hurry hurry. | 好了 快点 快点 快点 |
[11:01] | Come on come on come on. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[11:05] | Priya? | 普丽娅 |
[11:08] | Good morning Sheldon. | 早上好 谢尔顿 |
[11:09] | For shame Leonard for shame. | 羞耻呀 莱纳德 羞耻 |
[11:15] | And to think I was ready to waste | 我居然还差点准备 |
[11:18] | the last of my good hemorrhoid cream on you. | 把我最后一点好用的痔疮霜浪费在你身上 |
[11:29] | Making pretty good time huh? | 挺开心的啊 |
[11:32] | Is that really what you want to talk about Leonard? | 你真的想说这个吗 莱纳德 |
[11:35] | No. | 不是 |
[11:37] | What do you want to talk about? | 那你想说什么 |
[11:38] | Please don’t tell anyone | 拜托别跟任何人说 |
[11:39] | I spent the night with Raj’s sister. | 我跟拉杰的妹妹过夜了 |
[11:41] | There it is. | 说出来了 |
[11:44] | What if someone asks? | 要是有人问起来呢 |
[11:45] | No one’s going to ask if I spent the night with Raj’s sister. | 没人会问我是不是跟拉杰的妹妹过夜了 |
[11:48] | Perhaps but they might ask me something else. | 或许吧 但是他们可能会问我别的 |
[11:52] | – Like what? – Like | -比如呢 -比如说 |
[11:54] | “Has Leonard betrayed any of his friends recently?” | 莱纳德最近有没有做出背叛朋友的行为 |
[11:58] | Priya and I are both adults. | 普丽娅和我都是成年人了 |
[12:00] | I didn’t betray Raj. | 我没有背叛拉杰 |
[12:02] | In fact you did but I was referring to Howard. | 你有 但是我指的是霍华德 |
[12:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:07] | April 12 2005. | 2005年4月12日 |
[12:09] | Bob’s Big Boy Toluca Lake. | 在图卢卡湖的鲍勃大头娃汉堡店里 |
[12:11] | Raj had just introduced us to Priya for the first time. | 拉杰第一次把普丽娅介绍给我们 |
[12:14] | She was enjoying the sweet taste of Hindu rebellion | 她正在享受印度教禁止的美味食物 |
[12:17] | in the form of a Bob’s Super Big Boy hamburger. | 那就是鲍勃超级大头娃牛肉堡 |
[12:20] | In order to preserve your friendship | 为了维护你们的友谊 |
[12:23] | you and Howard made a pinky swear | 你和霍华德发拉钩钩说 |
[12:25] | that neither of you would attempt to woo her. | 你们俩人都不许追求她 |
[12:27] | I had a patty melt. | 我点了一份奶酪牛肉片 |
[12:30] | Okay fine I betrayed Howard. | 好吧 我背叛了霍华德 |
[12:32] | – And Raj. – All right and Raj. | -还有拉杰 -好的 还有拉杰 |
[12:34] | And me. | 还有我 |
[12:36] | You? | 你 |
[12:37] | Violation of the Roommate Agreement’s | 你违反了室友协议中 |
[12:39] | overnight guest notification clause. | 有留宿客人要提前通知之一条款 |
[12:41] | Okay fine I-I’m a horrible human being. | 好吧 我是个令人讨厌的家伙 |
[12:44] | I’m the Darth Vader of Pasadena. | 我就是帕萨迪纳的达斯·维达 |
[12:46] | You’re far too short to be Darth Vader. | 你当达斯·维达还太矮了点 |
[12:50] | At best you might be a turncoat Ewok. | 你最多也就是叛徒伊渥克[星球大战] |
[12:53] | My point is: Priya’s gone and it would be much better | 我只是想说 普丽娅已经走了 |
[12:56] | if no one else found out about us. | 要是没人知道这件事就最好了 |
[13:00] | You mean you want me to keep a secret? | 你是说你想让我帮你保密 |
[13:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:03] | You know I can’t keep a secret. | 你知道我是保守不了秘密的 |
[13:05] | You can if you try. | 你努力尝试的话就可以的 |
[13:06] | Think about it this way: | 就这样想 |
[13:07] | um if I were Batman and you were Alfred | 如果我是蝙蝠侠 你是艾尔福 |
[13:10] | you’d keep that secret right? | 你一定可以对我的身份保密 对吧 |
[13:12] | Why do you get to be Batman? | 凭什么你是蝙蝠侠 |
[13:14] | Because Batman has the secret. | 因为蝙蝠侠才有身份的秘密呀 |
[13:17] | Alfred has secrets too. | 艾尔福也有秘密的 |
[13:18] | – Like what? – Alfred knows | -什么秘密 -艾尔福知道 |
[13:20] | that Barbara Gordon is Batgirl. | 芭芭拉·科尔顿是蝙蝠女 |
[13:22] | Which I’ve now just told to Batman. | 而我刚刚就把这个秘密告诉了蝙蝠侠 |
[13:24] | See I cannot keep a secret. | 你看 我就是保守不了秘密 |
[13:30] | Ta-dah! | 挞哒 |
[13:31] | What? | 什么 |
[13:33] | Ta-dah. | 挞哒 |
[13:35] | It’s short for… | 这是 |
[13:36] | Da-da-da-da! ? | 哒哒哒哒的缩减版 |
[13:39] | Kind of busy here Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 我正忙着呢 |
[13:40] | I know that’s why I shortened it. | 我知道 所以我才缩减了 |
[13:44] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[13:45] | I came to go over your alibi for last night. | 我是来给你提供昨晚的不在场证明的 |
[13:49] | What alibi? | 什么不在场证明 |
[13:50] | You’ve asked me to lie on your behalf and as you know | 你让我替你撒谎 而你也知道 |
[13:54] | I am deeply uncomfortable with impromptu dishonesty | 我很讨厌没有提前准备的谎言 |
[13:57] | so I’ve provided you with an ironclad alibi. | 所以我就给你准备了不在场的铁证 |
[14:00] | You couldn’t have spent last night with Priya | 你昨晚不可能跟普丽娅过夜 |
[14:03] | because you were with another woman. | 因为你跟另一个女人在一起 |
[14:05] | Oh I’m so sure I’m gonna regret this | 我一定会后悔的 |
[14:07] | but who was I with? | 但我还是要问 我跟谁在一起 |
[14:10] | The fun-loving and morally loose Miss Maggie McGarry. | 风趣但作风随便的麦琪·麦凯瑞小姐 |
[14:14] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[14:16] | You met her at Pasadena’s most popular | 你们是在帕萨迪纳最有名的 |
[14:18] | Irish watering hole Lucky Baldwin’s | 爱尔兰酒吧 幸运鲍德温酒吧认识的 |
[14:20] | where Maggie spends her nights tending bar | 麦琪是那里的吧台服务员 |
[14:22] | with a head full of curls and a heart full of dreams. | 她一头卷发 心怀梦想 |
[14:25] | “Leonard call me if you are interested in coitus. | 莱纳德 想要苟合的话就打给我 |
[14:31] | Sincerely Maggie McGarry.” | 麦琪·麦凯瑞敬上 |
[14:33] | And if anyone were | 如果真的有人 |
[14:34] | to actually call that number they will hear this. | 打这个号码查证的话 他们会听到 |
[14:39] | Top of the morning to you. | 祝你有个美好的早晨 |
[14:41] | You’ve reached Maggie McGarry. | 这里是麦琪·麦凯瑞家 |
[14:45] | Leave a message after the wee little beep. | 在轻盈的哔声后请留言 |
[14:50] | It’s pretty convincing huh? | 很真吧 |
[14:51] | That wasn’t even a real person. | 那都不是真人发声 |
[14:53] | And here is the clincher: | 最后还有 |
[14:56] | a lock of Maggie’s flaming auburn hair. | 一撮麦琪的红棕色头发 |
[15:01] | Where’d you get that? | 你这是从哪弄来的 |
[15:02] | From an orangutan in the primate lab. | 从灵长类实验室的红毛猩猩身上剪的 |
[15:05] | An orangutan? | 红毛猩猩 |
[15:06] | Well no one’s going to run a DNA test on it Leonard. | 又没人会去验DNA 莱纳德 |
[15:09] | Honestly you overthink everything. | 说真的 你想得太多了 |
[15:11] | Sheldon I don’t need an alibi. | 谢尔顿 我不需要不在场证明 |
[15:14] | Nobody’s going to ask about last night | 只要你不乱说话 |
[15:16] | as long as you just zip your lip. | 没人会问昨晚的事的 |
[15:22] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[15:23] | Now don’t worry everything is going to be fine. | 别担心 不会有事的 |
[15:39] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[15:40] | Hey Leonard will you please tell Howard | 莱纳德 你能不能告诉霍华德 |
[15:41] | my sister has never been attracted to him? | 我妹妹从没喜欢过他 |
[15:44] | Come on Raj | 得了 拉杰 |
[15:45] | how am I supposed to know | 我怎么知道你妹妹 |
[15:47] | who she is attracted to or was attracted to | 现在喜欢谁 以前喜欢过谁 |
[15:50] | or who she might be attracted to in the future? | 将来又会喜欢上谁啊 |
[15:55] | And I have nothing to contribute | 我对这个话题 |
[15:57] | to this conversation. | 毫无建设性意见 |
[16:01] | Because I too know absolutely nothing | 因为我也完全不知道 |
[16:03] | about Priya’s preferences in male companionship. | 普丽娅对男性伴侣的偏好 |
[16:07] | And with that I will re-zip my lip. | 所以 我会再次闭上嘴 |
[16:11] | Hey so what did you guys think | 对了 你们觉得昨晚 |
[16:13] | of the new episode of Caprica last night? | 卡布里卡的最新一集怎么样 |
[16:15] | I didn’t see it. | 我没看 |
[16:16] | Didn’t see it? | 啥 没看 |
[16:17] | What were you doing? | 那你在干什么 |
[16:22] | Uh I was out. | 我出去了 |
[16:24] | What on Caprica night? | 啥 昨天可是卡布里卡之夜 |
[16:25] | Yeah I uh went for a drink. | 是啊 我出去喝了一杯 |
[16:28] | Really you? | 真的假的 就你 |
[16:29] | Where w-where’d you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[16:32] | To uh… | 去了… |
[16:39] | Lucky Baldwin’s. | 幸运鲍德温酒吧 |
[16:42] | Oh I’ve heard of that place. | 我听说过那地方 |
[16:46] | Isn’t that Pasadena’s favorite Irish watering hole? | 那不是帕萨迪纳最受欢迎的爱尔兰酒吧么 |
[16:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:51] | Did you meet | 你有没有在那里 |
[16:53] | anyone interesting there | 遇到谈得来的人 |
[16:54] | perhaps a promiscuous redheaded barmaid? | 是不是个滥交的红发调酒师 |
[16:58] | As a matter of fact… I-I-I-I-I can’t I can’t | 说实话 我不行了 |
[17:00] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[17:02] | Sure you can you’re doing fine it’s very believable. | 你当然可以 你做得很好 相当令人信服 |
[17:05] | I’m sorry Raj but the truth is | 我很抱歉 拉杰 但事实上 |
[17:08] | I was with Priya last night. | 昨晚我和普丽娅在一起 |
[17:09] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[17:11] | He’s still light-headed from all the Irish whiskey | 他还满脑子爱尔兰威士忌和熏蛋 |
[17:12] | and pickled eggs in his system. | 一团浆糊呢 |
[17:14] | What were you doing with Priya? | 你和普丽娅在一起做什么 |
[17:16] | I believe they engaged in coitus | 我确信他们是在性交 |
[17:17] | but more importantly | 但更重要的是 |
[17:19] | if Leonard had not abandoned his story | 如果莱纳德没有半途而废 |
[17:21] | would you have found it plausible? | 你觉得那个故事可信么 |
[17:23] | You slept with my sister?! | 你上了我妹妹 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:26] | How could you? We had a pact. | 你怎么可以这样 我们约定好的 |
[17:28] | Excuse me I think “How could you? She’s my sister” | 不好意思 我认为”你情何以堪 她可是我妹妹” |
[17:30] | takes precedence over a five-year-old pinky swear. | 总比小孩子的勾勾手约定重要吧 |
[17:33] | May I point out | 请允许我指出 |
[17:34] | in a parallel universe your friends are saying | 要是在平行世界 你的朋友会说 |
[17:37] | “Maggie McGarry– she sounds lovely.” | “麦琪·麦凯瑞 这名字听起来真可爱” |
[17:39] | Look I-I admit it I may have crossed a line here | 听着 我承认 我是越线了 |
[17:43] | but come on Raj your sister is a grown woman | 但是拉杰 得了 你妹妹都成年了 |
[17:46] | and to her I’m a forbidden piece of white chocolate. | 对她来说 我不过是块禁忌的白巧克力罢了 |
[17:49] | I don’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[17:51] | This is a terrible betrayal of my trust. | 这是对我信任莫大的背叛 |
[17:53] | No w-w-would it help if I told you | 要是我告诉你 我向她献出真心 |
[17:55] | that I offered her my heart and she kind of stomped on it? | 却被她狠狠践踏 你会好受点么 |
[17:59] | How hard did she stomp? | 她践踏得多狠 |
[18:02] | Very hard. | 相当狠 |
[18:04] | Okay I’m good. | 好吧 好受多了 |
[18:08] | Well Raj | 那个 拉杰 |
[18:10] | I just want to say that I’d never betray your trust. | 我只是想说 我绝不会背叛你 |
[18:14] | Unlike Leonard I respect you. | 不会像莱纳德那样 我尊重你 |
[18:16] | Really? | 真的么 |
[18:17] | Mm-hmm. | 当然 |
[18:20] | Was it out of respect that you didn’t tell Raj | 你瞒着拉杰 你把他的iPhone |
[18:22] | about the time you dropped his iPhone in a urinal? | 掉进了便池 这算哪门子尊重 |
[18:26] | Dude I put that thing on my face! | 神马 我还把那玩意贴我脸上呢 |
[18:29] | I think a more amusing violation of Raj’s trust | 我觉得对拉杰最有趣的欺骗 |
[18:32] | is when Howard convinced him that foreigners give presents | 是霍华德居然让他相信 |
[18:35] | to Americans on Thanksgiving. | 感恩节外国人要送美国人礼物 |
[18:38] | Hey I didn’t see you giving back | 喂 我也没看到你 |
[18:40] | your Snoopy snow cone maker. | 把他送你的史努比刨冰机还给他啊 |
[18:43] | That was all a lie? | 那都是骗我的吗 |
[18:44] | This year’s gifts are already wrapped. | 今年的礼物我都准备好了 |
[18:46] | And as long as we’re talking about betraying our friends | 既然我们谈到背叛朋友的事 |
[18:49] | how about the month Sheldon spent grinding up insects | 何不说说谢尔顿曾经整个月都 |
[18:51] | and mixing them into Leonard’s food? | 把虫子磨碎再混进莱纳德的食物里 |
[18:53] | Well excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:54] | That was not a betrayal. | 那又不算背叛 |
[18:56] | That was an experiment to determine | 这只是个实验 用来证明 |
[18:58] | at what concentration food starts tasting “mothy.” | 什么浓度会使食物尝起来有”蛀虫”感 |
[19:02] | You put moths in my food?! | 你在我食物里放虫子 |
[19:06] | For science. | 为了科学而献身 |
[19:09] | I can’t believe you kissed my sister with moth mouth. | 你居然用吃过虫子的嘴吻我妹妹 |
[19:12] | Well I can’t believe you used Sheldon’s toothbrush. | 你还用了谢尔顿的牙刷呢 |
[19:16] | You used my toothbrush? | 你用了我的牙刷 |
[19:18] | Not the brush part just the little rubber thing | 没用刷毛的部分 不过是用那橡皮垫 |
[19:21] | to pick food from my teeth and massage my gums. | 剔了剔我的牙 顺便揉了揉牙床 |
[19:31] | Okay I-I think it’s safe to say | 好吧 我想我可以说 |
[19:34] | that we’ve all done some things | 我们都做过一些 |
[19:35] | we’re not particularly proud of. | 不那么光彩的事 |
[19:38] | But come on we’re friends. | 但是算了 我们是朋友 |
[19:39] | Friends overlook each other’s minor lapses. | 朋友会互相谅解彼此的小错误 |
[19:44] | For the record Howard I’m sorry that I broke our pact. | 所以 霍华德 我很抱歉背叛了我们的约定 |
[19:47] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[19:49] | And I’m sorry about your phone | 我很抱歉把你的iPhone掉进了便池 |
[19:52] | and Thanksgiving. | 还有感恩节的事 |
[19:54] | And while we’re at it | 既然说到这个 |
[19:55] | you don’t have to wash our clothes on the Fourth of July. | 其实国庆节你也不用替我们洗衣服 |
[19:59] | As long as we’re apologizing | 既然你们都道歉了 |
[20:01] | Sheldon I’m I’m sorry I used your toothbrush. | 谢尔顿 很抱歉我用了你的牙刷 |
[20:05] | And I’m sorry… | 我也很抱歉… |
[20:07] | but that behavior is beyond the pale | 那这种行为让人忍无可忍 |
[20:08] | and cannot be tolerated. | 不可原谅 |
[20:10] | We are no longer friends. | 我们不再是朋友了 |
[20:12] | I got you a talking Thomas the Tank Engine for Thanksgiving. | 感恩节我送你个托马斯蒸汽火车头 |
[20:16] | With real puffing smoke? | 会喷真的烟吗 |
[20:19] | Yes. | 会 |
[20:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:25] | But I’m watching you. | 但我记住你了 |
[20:39] | Hey you’ve got Snoopy out. | 哎呀 你把史努比拿出来了 |
[20:40] | Can I have a snow cone? | 我能来一杯刨冰么 |
[20:41] | Well sure. | 当然 |
[20:46] | This is pretty good. | 味道不错 |
[20:47] | What flavor is this? | 这是什么味道 |
[20:49] | Guess. | 猜猜 |
[20:51] | – Papaya? – No. | -木瓜吗 -不是 |
[20:53] | – Guava? – You’re so close. | -石榴呢 -接近了 |
[20:56] | I give up. | 我放弃 是什么 |
[20:57] | Mango caterpillar. | 芒果毛毛虫 |
[21:01] | What are you doing?! | 你这是干什么 |
[21:04] | You said you liked it. | 你说你喜欢的呀 |