时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, Babydoll Pink, | 粉色指甲油 |
[00:05] | let’s see if you can cover up the fact that I got my dad’s feet. | 看看你能不能把我爸遗传的大脚遮小点 |
[00:09] | It’s just two degrees, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 就两度 |
[00:10] | I just want to turn up the thermostat two degrees! | 我只想把恒温器调高两度 |
[00:13] | Let me point out that two degrees | 让我像你指出 两度 |
[00:14] | can be the difference between water and steam. | 可以是水和蒸汽的差异 |
[00:17] | Yes, if we lived in a teakettle. | 我们又不是住在茶壶里 |
[00:19] | This is the temperature you agreed to in the roommate agreement. | 你在室友协议中同意了这个温度 |
[00:22] | Aw, screw the roommate agreement! | 去你的室友协议 |
[00:24] | No, you don’t screw the roommate agreement. | 不许你鄙视室友协议 |
[00:26] | The roommate agreement screws you. | 室友协议鄙视你 |
[00:30] | You know what, go to hell and set their thermostat. | 跟你的恒温器下地狱去吧 |
[00:33] | I don’t have to go to hell. | 我根本不用下地狱 |
[00:34] | At 73 degrees, I’m there already! | 调成73度 我已经在地狱了 |
[00:40] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[00:43] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[00:44] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[00:51] | Can I sleep on your couch tonight? | 我今晚能睡你沙发上吗 |
[00:53] | Uh, well, you can try, | 可以 |
[00:54] | but the people across the hall are being very noisy. | 不过对门的人一直很吵 |
[00:57] | You heard that, huh? | 你听到了吧 |
[00:59] | Apparently, the one fella tried to adjust the thermostat, | 显然 一个想调恒温器 |
[01:02] | then the other fella went bat-crap crazy. | 另一个又发疯了 |
[01:04] | So you agree, he’s nuts. | 你也觉得他是疯子吧 |
[01:07] | Well, not as nuts as the guy who chooses to live with him. | 没会和他合租的人那么疯 |
[01:09] | Believe it or not, he was worse when I met him. | 信不信由你 我刚认识他时他更疯 |
[01:12] | Oh, I do not believe that. | 我才不信呢 |
[01:15] | You are so naive. | 你太傻太天真了 |
[01:17] | Just like I was seven years ago. | 就像七年前的我 |
[01:20] | I’d just started at the university. | 我刚开始在大学工作 |
[01:28] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Sheldon Cooper’s apartment. | 请问 谢尔顿·库珀家在哪 |
[01:32] | Oh, I bet you’re here to check out the room for rent. | 你是来看房的吧 |
[01:34] | – Yeah. – Run away, dude. | -对 -兄弟 快跑 |
[01:38] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:39] | Run fast, run far. | 跑快点 跑远点 |
[01:43] | That should have been my first clue. | 那应该是第一条线索 |
[02:12] | So Sheldon’s last roommate tried to warn you off? | 谢尔顿的前室友要你赶紧逃跑 |
[02:14] | For all I knew, he was the crazy one. | 我当时只觉得他是个疯子 |
[02:18] | He had this really deranged look. | 他的样子很像疯子 |
[02:20] | Well, yeah, he’d been living with Sheldon. | 跟谢尔顿住能不疯吗 |
[02:24] | Sure, it makes sense now. | 现在明白也太迟啦 |
[02:28] | Anyway, I went upstairs and knocked on the door. | 接着 我上楼敲门 |
[02:37] | Yeah? | 有事吗 |
[02:48] | Dr. Cooper? | 你是库珀博士吗 |
[02:50] | No, you want the crazy guy across the hall. | 你找的是对门的疯子 |
[02:57] | In retrospect, that was clue number two. | 回想起来 那是第二条线索 |
[03:07] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[03:08] | I’m Leonard Hofstadter. | 我是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[03:09] | I called you about the apartment. You said… | 我打过电话想看房 你说… |
[03:11] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[03:11] | I know what you said. | 我也知道你说了什么 |
[03:12] | I know what my mother said on March 5, 1992. | 我还知道我妈在1992年3月5日说了什么 |
[03:17] | What is the sixth noble gas? | 第六惰性气体是什么 |
[03:19] | – What? – You said you’re a scientist. | -什么 -你说你是科学家 |
[03:21] | What is the sixth noble gas? | 第六惰性气体是什么 |
[03:23] | Uh, radon? | 氡? |
[03:26] | Are you asking me or telling me? | 你是问我还是回答我 |
[03:29] | Telling you? | 回答你? |
[03:33] | Telling you. | 回答你 |
[03:35] | All right, next question. | 好 下一个问题 |
[03:37] | Kirk or Picard? | 柯克还是皮卡尔 |
[03:37] | [星际迷航中初代和下一代进取号的舰长] | |
[03:39] | Oh, uh, well, that’s tricky. | 好难抉择 |
[03:42] | Um, Original Series over Next Generation, | 初代比下一代好看 |
[03:45] | but Picard over Kirk. | 但皮卡尔比柯克强 |
[03:47] | Correct. | 正确 |
[03:49] | You’ve passed the first barrier to roommate-hood. | 你已通过室友关系第一关 |
[03:53] | You may enter. | 你可以进来了 |
[03:55] | Oh, this is pretty nice. | 挺宽敞的嘛 |
[04:04] | Uh, the bedrooms are back there? | 卧室在里面吧 |
[04:06] | That depends. | 这得看情况 |
[04:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:08] | Their existence is conditional? | 卧室的存在有条件的吗 |
[04:11] | No, but your ability to perceive their existence is conditional | 不 但对你来说卧室的存在是有条件的 |
[04:15] | on you passing the second and third barriers. | 你要通过第二和第三关 |
[04:17] | There’s three? | 有三关啊 |
[04:19] | Each more daunting than the last. | 一个比一个更具挑战性 |
[04:22] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[04:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:25] | No! That’s where I sit! | 不 这是我的专座 |
[04:31] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[04:33] | This seat is ideally located | 这个位置正好 |
[04:35] | both in relation to the heat source in the winter | 能在冬天吹到暖气 |
[04:37] | and a cross breeze in the summer. | 夏天吹到对流风 |
[04:39] | It also faces the television at a direct angle, | 而且正对着电视机 |
[04:41] | allowing me to immerse myself in entertainment or game play | 我能专心看电视或者打机 |
[04:44] | without being subjected to conversation. | 不受谈话干扰 |
[04:46] | As a result, I’ve placed it in a state of eternal dibs. | 因此 我把它置于永恒状态了 |
[04:52] | Can you do that? | 可能吗 |
[04:54] | Cathedra mea, regulae meae. | [拉丁语] |
[04:58] | That’s Latin for “My chair, my rules.” | 意思是”我的椅子 我做主” |
[05:03] | Now, you said on the phone | 你在电话里说 |
[05:05] | that your area of study is physics. | 你的研究领域是物理 |
[05:08] | Uh, yeah, experimental physics. | 对 实验物理学 |
[05:13] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[05:14] | Doesn’t concern you. | 跟你无关 |
[05:16] | You’ll be going to the university every day? | 你每天都会去大学吗 |
[05:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:19] | – And you have a vehicle? – A car, yeah. | -你有交通工具吗 -有辆车 |
[05:20] | And you’ll be willing to drive me? | 你愿意载我吗 |
[05:22] | Can’t you drive? | 你不会开车吗 |
[05:24] | I can. | 我会 |
[05:27] | I choose not to. | 我不想开 |
[05:30] | Okay, I suppose I could drive you. | 那我可以载你 |
[05:34] | That’s a point in my favor, right? | 这点可以给我加加分对吧 |
[05:35] | Why don’t you let me do this. | 我来写就可以了 |
[05:38] | Come on, I just asked. | 别这样 我问问而已嘛 |
[05:44] | Last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[05:45] | In a post-apocalyptic world, | 身处一个后启示录的世界中 |
[05:47] | which task would you assign the highest priority? | 你会最先考虑完成以下哪项工作 |
[05:49] | Locating a sustainable food source, | 找出可持续利用的食物来源 |
[05:51] | reestablishing a functioning government, | 重建一个功能政府 |
[05:53] | procreating, or preserving the knowledge of mankind? | 生育 还是传承人类文化 |
[05:58] | Uh, I’m gonna go with… preserving the knowledge. | 我选 传承文化 |
[06:00] | That’s correct. | 正解 |
[06:02] | FYI, I would have accepted any answer other than procreating. | 供你参考 除了生育 其他答案我都接受 |
[06:07] | Come, I’ll show you the rest of the apartment. | 来 我带你参观一下其他房间 |
[06:10] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[06:11] | I passed the barriers. | 我通过关卡了 |
[06:12] | The second barrier. Don’t get cocky. | 只是第二关卡 别翘尾巴呢 |
[06:17] | This is the bathroom. | 这里是浴室 |
[06:20] | Are you fairly regular? | 你周期正常吗 |
[06:25] | Uh, I guess. | 大概吧 |
[06:27] | This isn’t going to work if you’re guessing. | 你不能给我模棱两可的答案 |
[06:30] | When do you evacuate your bowels? | 你什么时候排泄粪便 |
[06:33] | When I have to. | 我憋不住的时候 |
[06:35] | When you have to? | 你憋不住的时候 |
[06:37] | I’m sorry, I don’t rent to hippies. | 抱歉 我不租房间给嬉皮士 |
[06:42] | I-I’m sorry, uh, in the morning. | 不好意思 是早上 |
[06:44] | Around 8:00. | 8点左右 |
[06:45] | I can’t give you 8:00. I can give you 7:30. | 8点不行 你可以7点半用厕所 |
[06:49] | Fine. I’ll take it. | 好 我同意 |
[06:51] | Third barrier passed. | 通过第三关卡 |
[06:54] | You have won the right to see your room. | 你赢得了参观你卧室的权利 |
[06:56] | Huzzah. | 噢耶 |
[07:01] | Is this it? | 是这间吗 |
[07:02] | No, this is my room. | 不 这是我的卧室 |
[07:04] | People don’t go in my room. | 人们不能进我的卧室 |
[07:06] | So where do you sleep? | 那你睡哪儿啊 |
[07:09] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白 |
[07:11] | If people don’t go in there, and you’re people, and… | 你说人类不能进去 你自己也是人类 |
[07:15] | You are people, aren’t you? | 你 是人类吧 |
[07:18] | Making a joke. | 我开个玩笑 |
[07:20] | Do you do this often? | 你经常这样吗 |
[07:22] | On occasion. | 偶尔吧 |
[07:28] | Your room. | 你的卧室 |
[07:32] | (”去死吧 谢尔顿”) | |
[07:38] | You may want to repaint. | 你还是重新刷漆吧 |
[07:42] | And after all that, you just moved in? | 他那么多事儿 你居然就搬进去了 |
[07:44] | I didn’t just move in. | 才不是那么简单就搬进去 |
[07:46] | First we had to iron out a few details. | 首先我们得谈妥一些细节问题 |
[07:48] | “Roommates agree that Friday nights shall be reserved | 室友同意在每周五晚上观看 |
[07:51] | for watching Joss Whedon’s brilliant new series Firefly.” | 乔斯·威登最新导演的 惊世力作《萤火虫》 |
[07:57] | Does that really need to be in the agreement? | 这条也要放到协议里啊 |
[07:59] | We might as well settle it now; it’s going to be on for years. | 最好是现在定下来 那可要播好几年呢 |
[08:03] | Initial here. | 在这里草签 |
[08:06] | All right, that’s television and movies. | 好了 电视以及电影协议完成了 |
[08:12] | Section nine: miscellany. | 第九部分 杂项 |
[08:14] | The apartment’s flag | 公寓旗帜是一头 |
[08:16] | is a gold lion rampant on a field of azure. | 在天蓝色背景下两腿站立的金色狮子 |
[08:20] | We have a flag? | 咱还有旗子呢啊 |
[08:32] | Never fly it upside down. | 千万别弄反了 |
[08:35] | Unless the apartment’s in distress. | 除非公寓面临危机 |
[08:38] | And next. | 下一条 |
[08:38] | “If either of us ever invents time travel, | 如果我们之中任何一人发明了时空穿梭机 |
[08:42] | “We agree our first stop will be this meeting today | 我们同意第一站就是回到今天这个会议 |
[08:44] | in precisely five seconds.” | 时间是5秒之后 |
[08:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:02] | That’s disappointing. | 真可惜 |
[09:05] | Why on earth did you agree to all that? | 你到底干嘛要同意那些协议啊 |
[09:07] | It was the best apartment I’d seen, | 那是我见过最棒的公寓了 |
[09:09] | the rent was very reasonable | 房租也很合理 |
[09:11] | and after you’ve passed the first three barriers | 而且在通过前三个关卡之后 |
[09:13] | you kind of want to take it all the way. | 你就会不自觉地想一路前进了 |
[09:16] | Well, I’m sorry, Leonard, | 抱歉 莱纳德 |
[09:18] | it’s very hard to feel sympathy for you. | 我只能说 自作孽 不可活 |
[09:20] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧 那这样吧 |
[09:21] | Let me tell you about the first time I brought a girl over. | 我给你讲讲我第一次带姑娘回家的事儿 |
[09:25] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[09:27] | Shh. Just pretend we’re not here. | 嘘 假装我们不在 |
[09:32] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[09:34] | I’m sure he’ll go away. | 他肯定一会就走了 |
[09:38] | I’m just going to keep knocking till you answer. | 你不回答我 我就一直敲 |
[09:41] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[09:43] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[09:44] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[09:45] | What do you want?! | 你想干嘛啊 |
[09:46] | I didn’t say come in! | 我没说”请进” |
[09:48] | You asked what I wanted. | 是你问我想干什么的 |
[09:51] | I wanted to come in. | 我想进来啊 |
[09:53] | I’m here because you violated our roommate agreement. | 我来是因为你违反了我们的室友协议 |
[09:56] | Specifically, section eight– | 确切来说 是第八部分”宾客”里的 |
[09:58] | visitors, subsection C; females, paragraph four– coitus. | C小部分”女性”里的第四段 “交媾” |
[10:03] | “Roommates shall give each other | 在进行交媾之前 室友需要 |
[10:04] | 12 hours notice of impending coitus.” | 提前12小时通知对方 |
[10:07] | I didn’t even know her 12 hours ago. | 我俩认识还不到12小时呢 |
[10:10] | That’s it! I’m out of here! | 够了 老娘闪人了 |
[10:12] | But, Joyce, come on. | 乔伊斯 别走啊 |
[10:13] | 12 hours? | 12小时 |
[10:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[10:19] | Do I get some sympathy now? | 现在觉得同情我了吗 |
[10:21] | A little bit. | 有点儿 |
[10:27] | Ok, let me get this straight. | 好 让我理下思路 |
[10:28] | You move in with this guy, | 你搬进来和他一起住 |
[10:29] | he made you sign a rediculous roommate agreement, | 他让你签了一份相当扯淡的室友协议 |
[10:32] | then he walks into your bedroom | 然后他在你和那个乔伊斯·金爱爱的时候 |
[10:33] | while you’re doing this Joyce Kim | 走进了你的卧室 |
[10:35] | and you still stay. | 可你居然还没搬走 |
[10:36] | Actually, I couldn’t get too mad at him about Joyce Kim. | 其实乔伊斯·金这事也不能怪他 |
[10:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:40] | Well, I was doing some government research at the time, | 当时我正致力于某些政府研究 |
[10:43] | you know, military, rocket fuel. | 军用火箭燃料 |
[10:45] | It’s kind of secret. | 算是国家机密吧 |
[10:46] | What does that have to do with Joyce Kim? | 这和乔伊斯·金有毛关系 |
[10:48] | As it turns out, she was a North Korean spy. | 后来发现她是个朝鲜间谍 |
[10:53] | Luckily, Sheldon drove her out | 好在我还没透露什么重要机密 |
[10:54] | before I revealed anything important. | 谢尔顿就把她赶了出去 |
[10:57] | Which I-I’m not saying I would have. | 我不是我说我肯定会透露 |
[11:00] | So, what, that’s it? | 就因为这样吗 |
[11:02] | You’ve stayed with Sheldon all this time | 一直以来你忍受谢尔顿 |
[11:03] | because he kept you from going to federal prison? | 就为了感谢他让你免受牢狱之灾吗 |
[11:06] | That was part of it. | 这是理由之一 |
[11:07] | The other part is what happened with the elevator. | 理由之二和那电梯有关 |
[11:09] | Oh, yeah, I’m wondering about that. | 我正想问呢 |
[11:11] | You said it was working when you moved in. | 你说你搬来时电梯还能用呢 |
[11:12] | It was, but one night, Sheldon came home from work… | 之前是能用 但某天晚上 谢尔顿下班回来… |
[11:26] | What is going on here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[11:29] | Hey, Sheldon. | 好啊 谢尔顿 |
[11:30] | This is Howard and Raj. | 这是霍华德和拉杰 |
[11:30] | They work at the university, too. | 他们也在大学里工作 |
[11:32] | – Hey. – Hey. | -好 -好 |
[11:33] | I’ll get to you later. | 我一会儿找你算账 |
[11:35] | What are you sitting on? | 你们坐的什么呢 |
[11:37] | I can’t speak for these guys, but I’m sitting on my tushie. | 他们不好说 我正坐在屁垫上呢 |
[11:42] | It’s a joke. | 我开个玩笑 |
[11:43] | Not a good idea. | 有点冷 |
[11:45] | “Tushie” Is buttocks, right? | 屁垫就是屁股吧 |
[11:47] | – Right. – Hilarious. | -米错 -搞笑 |
[11:50] | Explain the couch. | 这沙发是怎么回事 |
[11:52] | Oh, well, there were some people on the first floor moving out, | 一楼的住户今天搬家 |
[11:54] | and they sold it to me for $100. | 他们100刀贱卖给了我 |
[11:55] | Howard and Raj helped me bring it up. | 霍华德和拉杰帮我搬了进来 |
[11:57] | But what’s wrong with the furniture we have? | 我们的家具怎么不好了 |
[12:00] | They’re lawn chairs. | 就俩草坪椅而已 |
[12:03] | And there was no place for company. | 别人来就没的坐了 |
[12:05] | Did it occur to you that was by design? | 你没意识到 我这是故意的嘛 |
[12:09] | According to the roommate agreement, | 根据室友协议 |
[12:10] | I’m entitled to allocate 50% of the cubic footage of the common areas. | 我有权使用 50%立方米的公共区域 |
[12:14] | But you didn’t notify me by e-mail, so this is still a breach. | 但你没有发邮件事先告知我 所以还是违规了 |
[12:19] | I did notify you. | 我告知你了 |
[12:20] | Oh, you did, did you? | 是吗 |
[12:37] | Oh, drat! | 真见鬼 |
[12:41] | Hoisted by my own spam filter. | 被垃圾邮件过滤器害惨了 |
[12:44] | What am I doing in your spam folder? | 干垃圾邮件过滤器毛事了 |
[12:46] | I put you there after you forwarded me | 自你上次发我一张弹钢琴的猫咪图 |
[12:48] | a picture of a cat playing the piano, entitled “This is funny.” | 标题还说什么”很搞笑” 我就把你给扔垃圾邮件里去了 |
[12:52] | Oh, yeah, I saw that. | 那个我看过 |
[12:54] | That was hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[12:56] | Okay, what does all this have to do with the elevator? | 这和电梯有什么关系 |
[12:58] | I’m getting to it. | 别急嘛 就说到了 |
[13:00] | I assure you, you’ll be sorry you wasted your money on an iPod | 等到微软出了自己的播放器 到时你就等着后悔吧 |
[13:03] | when Microsoft comes out with theirs. | 把钱浪费在一文不值滴苹果机上 |
[13:08] | Okay, do you have an opinion about everything? | 你对所有东西都有意见吗 |
[13:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:13] | And you just assume you’re always right? | 你还假设你永远正确吗 |
[13:16] | It’s not an assumption. | 这可不是假设 而是事实 |
[13:20] | Change seats with me. | 和我换个座位 |
[13:21] | – Why? – I don’t like this spot. | -干嘛 -我不喜欢这个位子 |
[13:23] | I have to keep turning my head. | 讲话还得不停转头 |
[13:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:27] | Ooh, it’s time for Babylon 5! | 哇哦 巴比伦5号开始了 |
[13:29] | We don’t watch Babylon 5 in this apartment. | 这里可不看巴比伦5号 |
[13:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:33] | Because no one likes Babylon 5. | 因为没人爱看 |
[13:35] | I like it. | 我就爱看 |
[13:36] | – Me, too. – So do I. | -我也爱看 -我也是 |
[13:38] | There you go– three against one. | 得了 三比一 |
[13:39] | They don’t get a vote. | 他们又没投票权 |
[13:40] | It’s one against one. | 所以应该是一比一 |
[13:41] | And according to the roommate agreement, | 而根据室友协议 |
[13:43] | all ties will be settled by me. | 如果平局就由我说了算 |
[13:47] | But I said no to that. | 但我没同意 |
[13:48] | And I said yes. | 可我同意了 |
[13:51] | And I settle all ties. | 而平局则由我说了算 |
[13:57] | Change seats with me. | 和我换座位 |
[13:58] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[13:59] | There’s a draft on my neck over here. | 这里有穿堂风吹我脖子 |
[14:01] | So, I get the draft? | 那我被吹了怎么办 |
[14:03] | You’re protected by your turtleneck. | 你穿高领套头衫呢 没事 |
[14:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | And it’s a dickey. | 这是件V领假衬衫 |
[14:21] | I’m still not comfortable. | 还是觉得不自在 |
[14:24] | Of course. | 难怪了 |
[14:25] | There’s too many people here. | 人太多了 |
[14:28] | We can fix that. | 这容易解决 |
[14:29] | Let’s leave. | 我们撤 |
[14:31] | Yeah, we can go over to my place. | 就是 去我家好了 |
[14:33] | Wait. | 等下 |
[14:34] | Let me get my jacket. | 我去拿外套 |
[14:38] | – You’re not going with us. – Why not? | -我们不带你一起 -为什么 |
[14:40] | You’re the guy we’re trying to get away from. | 我们就是为了摆脱你 |
[14:45] | Well, in that case, I don’t need my jacket. | 既然如此 外套就能免了 |
[14:48] | And for the record, the correct syntax is: | 强调一下句法错误 |
[14:50] | I’m the guy from whom you’re trying to get away. | 应该是: 我就是你们要摆脱的那个人 |
[15:02] | Oh, yes. | 这才对 |
[15:07] | This is definitely going to be my spot. | 这才是我的专属座位 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:12] | How do you know he said that? You left the room. | 你咋知道他说的什么 你都不在屋里了 |
[15:14] | Hey, do you want me to finish working on your man feet or not? | 到底想不想我给你涂完你的大脚丫了 |
[15:18] | Fine. Go ahead. | 好啦 说下去 |
[15:21] | Howard, are you having a playdate? | 霍华德 你有小伙伴来玩吗 |
[15:25] | I don’t have playdates! | 才不是小伙伴 |
[15:26] | I have colleagues! | 是我同事 |
[15:28] | Do their parents know they’re here? | 他们父母知道他们来这的吧 |
[15:32] | No, but if you keep screaming, maybe they’ll hear you! | 不 但你继续吼的话 他们可能就能听到 |
[15:40] | That your dad? | 那是你爸吗 |
[15:44] | She grows any more hair on her face, yes. | 她脸上再长点胡子的话 就差不多了 |
[15:48] | Oh, man. Is that a two-stage rocket? | 天 那是两级火箭吗 |
[15:51] | Three. I designed the engine myself. | 三级火箭 我自己设计的引擎 |
[15:54] | Cool. Can it break Mach 1? | 酷 速度能达一马赫以上吗 |
[15:56] | Oh, probably, if I could get my hands on that new fuel | 有可能的 只要政府正在研究的 |
[15:59] | the government’s been working on. | 那项新燃料项目被我弄到手 |
[16:01] | Oh, this just might be your lucky day. | 今天可能就是你的幸运日 |
[16:03] | Howard, what happened to the Oreos I left on the counter?! | 霍华德 我放柜子上的奥利奥饼干呢 |
[16:09] | I haven’t seen your Oreos! | 我没见过你的奥利奥 |
[16:13] | Just take your bath without them! | 就别边吃边洗澡了 |
[16:20] | So, why was it his lucky day? | 为什么说那天是他的幸运日 |
[16:21] | Well, it turns out I had a little rocket fuel in the apartment. | 因为我公寓里 恰好就有一点火箭燃料 |
[16:24] | What were you doing with rocket fuel in your apartment? | 你公寓里放火箭燃料干嘛 |
[16:26] | Joyce Kim was kind of curious about what I did for a living, | 乔伊斯·金对我的工作有点好奇 |
[16:29] | and I was going to kind of show it to her. | 我是想给她展示一下 |
[16:34] | It’s not important. The point is, | 那并不重要 重点是 |
[16:35] | the guys and I went back to the apartment. | 我们仨回到了公寓 |
[16:37] | Are we ever going to get to the elevator? | 你到底讲不讲电梯的事啊 |
[16:39] | Yeah, we’re really close. | 马上就讲到了 |
[16:40] | Uh, uh, we’re at the apartment. | 我们回到了公寓 |
[16:41] | The trick is to mix it into Tovex in order to create a combustible gel | 诀窍在于要混入Tovex水胶炸药 以制造出一种易燃的凝胶 |
[16:45] | that will generate over 8,000 kilo-newtons of thrust. | 它能产生八百万牛顿以上的推力 |
[16:48] | – Cool. – Nice. | -好酷 -太棒了 |
[16:49] | Won’t work. | 没用的 |
[16:52] | Excuse me, but I’ve been working on this a long time. | 抱歉 我干这行可是很久了的 |
[16:54] | Trust me– it’ll work. | 相信我 绝对管用 |
[16:56] | You don’t see your mistake, do you? | 你还没发现自己的错误 是吗 |
[16:58] | There’s no mistake. | 根本就没错误 |
[16:59] | This is for a full-scale rocket, not a model. | 那是给全尺寸火箭用的 而不是给模型用的 |
[17:02] | Well, I’ve adjusted the formula. | 我已经调整过配方了 |
[17:04] | Not correctly. | 没调整对 |
[17:06] | Okay, I’ve had it with you. | 行了 我受够你了 |
[17:08] | You might be an expert on theoretical physics and science-fiction programs | 你可能是专精于 理论物理和科幻节目 |
[17:12] | and where to sit on a freaking couch, | 还有坐沙发哪个座位 |
[17:14] | but this is applied physics. | 但这是应用物理学范畴 |
[17:16] | And when it comes to applied physic… uh-oh. | 而说到应用物理学… |
[17:19] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[17:20] | A bad thing. A very bad thing. | 大事不妙 非常不妙 |
[17:22] | Get the door. | 快开门 |
[17:23] | Get the door! Get the door! | 快开门 快开门 |
[17:25] | Get the door! Get the door! | 快开门 快开门 |
[17:37] | You’re waiting for the elevator?! | 你还想等电梯 |
[17:40] | Oh. Right. | 哦 对哦 |
[17:42] | Wait. It’s here. | 等等 电梯到了 |
[17:47] | Give me that. | 快给我 |
[17:52] | What’d you do that for? I had plenty of time… | 你这是干嘛 我有的是时间… |
[18:00] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[18:05] | Not only did Sheldon save my life, | 谢尔顿不仅救了我一命 |
[18:06] | he didn’t rat me out to the landlord. | 他还没向房东告发我 |
[18:08] | Or the police. | 或报警 |
[18:09] | Or Homeland Security. | 或报告国家安全局 |
[18:12] | Okay, so, basically, you’re the reason | 所以你就是害我 |
[18:13] | I have to walk up and down three flights of stairs every day? | 不得不每天上上下下跑三层楼梯的人 |
[18:16] | So I did something stupid. | 我是干了件蠢事 |
[18:17] | I’m sure you did stupid things when you were younger. | 相信你年少无知时 肯定也干过蠢事 |
[18:19] | What were you doing seven years ago? | 七年前你都在干些什么 |
[18:21] | Excuse me, I was in high school. | 说什么呀 那时我才是高中生 |
[18:23] | Studying, keeping my nose clean, | 就知道学习 洁身自爱 |
[18:25] | doing volunteer work for the community. | 在社区做志愿服务 |
[18:30] | Not pregnant. | 没怀孕 |
[18:32] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[18:40] | Oh, Ubuntu, | 乌班图 |
[18:41] | you are my favorite Linux-based operating system. | 你是我最爱的Linux操作系统 |
[18:50] | Why do I smell methacrylate? | 怎么有甲基丙烯酸酯的味道 |
[18:52] | Oh, uh, clear nail polish. I had a mani-pedi. | 我涂的透明指甲油 我做了个美甲 |
[18:57] | Men can get those. | 男人也可以美甲 |
[18:59] | Anyway, I may owe you an apology. | 不管怎样 我可能该跟你道歉 |
[19:02] | There’s doubt? | 你还不确定这点吗 |
[19:04] | I did agree to the thermostat setting, | 我确实认可过自动调温器的设置 |
[19:06] | and I shouldn’t have tried to change it. | 不该私自去改变它 |
[19:09] | That’s not an apology. | 这不是道歉 |
[19:10] | Simply an acknowledgement that I was right. | 只是承认我是对的 |
[19:13] | Ok,I’m sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[19:14] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[19:17] | So we are good? | 那我们就算和好了 |
[19:19] | Good what? | 什么和好 |
[19:21] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[19:23] | Okay if I watch some TV? | 我看电视可以吧 |
[19:24] | Go ahead. | 看吧 |
[19:26] | Up next Babylon 5. | 接下来播放《巴比伦5号》 |
[19:31] | You’re not even watching! | 你甚至都没在看电视 |
[19:32] | I can hear it! | 但我听得到 |
[19:33] | Oh, so the dialogue offends you? | 他们的对白又冒犯到你了 |
[19:35] | I would hardly call that dialogue! | 那简直不能成为对白 |
[19:37] | You’re insane, you know that?! | 你真是有病 你知道吗 |
[19:39] | Don’t make me turn that flag upside down, | 别逼我把那面旗再颠倒过来 |
[19:41] | ’cause you know I’ll do it! | 你知道我做得出来的 |