时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hold. | 站住 |
[00:06] | What? | 干嘛 |
[00:07] | Explain your sneeze. | 解释你为什么打喷嚏 |
[00:08] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[00:10] | – Do you have allergies? – No. | -你有过敏症吗 -没有 |
[00:12] | Is there too much pepper on your salad? | 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 |
[00:13] | I don’t put pepper on salads. | 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 |
[00:15] | I’ve heard enough. Sit over there. | 够了 坐那边去 |
[00:16] | Oh, come on.I don’t want to sit by myself. | 别这样 我不想一个人坐 |
[00:19] | That’s what Typhoid Mary said, | 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 |
[00:19] | [美国伤寒带菌者] | |
[00:21] | And clearly, her friends buckled. | 显然 她朋友让步了所以都病了 |
[00:22] | Guys, help me. | 伙计们 帮帮我 |
[00:24] | Sheldon, come on. | 谢尔顿 别这样 |
[00:25] | Yeah, it’s just one sneeze. | 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 |
[00:27] | – You’re on your own. – See you, buddy. | -自个坐去吧 -再见 兄弟 |
[00:31] | Oh, Leonard, I have something for you. | 莱纳德 我有东西给你看 |
[00:33] | Per our roommate agreement, this is your 24-hour notice that I will be having | 根据室友协议 这是提前24小时通知 |
[00:37] | A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. | 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 |
[00:43] | When you say “non-related female,” | 你说的无血缘关系的女性 |
[00:45] | You still mean human, right? | 应该指人类吧 |
[00:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:49] | Pets are banned under the roommate agreement, | 室友协议规定不许有宠物 |
[00:51] | With the exception of service animals, such as seeing eye dogs | 除了服务性动物 比如导盲犬 |
[00:54] | And, one day, cybernetically-enhanced helper monkeys. | 及将来出现的 机械装备强化的猴子帮工 |
[00:57] | Are you planning on kidnapping a woman? | 你打算绑架一个女人吗 |
[01:01] | Sarcasm? | 讽刺吗 |
[01:02] | Yes, but mixed with genuine concern. | 对 但也包含真诚的关心 |
[01:06] | For your information, I’ll be playing host to Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton. | 告诉你们 我将接待 伊丽莎白·普林顿博士 |
[01:12] | The cosmological physicist from Princeton? | 普林斯顿大学的宇宙物理学家 |
[01:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[01:15] | And until you acquire a surgical mask, | 另外 你没戴口罩前 |
[01:17] | Please address your comments to me through a napkin. | 请先用餐巾捂嘴 再发表言论 |
[01:20] | We’ve been corresponding for years about our mutual interest in | 我们通信交流了好几年 共同感兴趣的 |
[01:23] | Gravitational wave signatures of inflatons in the early universe. | 早期宇宙中膨胀子的引力波特性 |
[01:27] | And now she’s under consideration for a position at our university. | 她现在考虑 来我们大学工作 |
[01:31] | Why didn’t you tell me you knew Elizabeth Plimpton? | 你怎么没说过你认识伊丽莎白·普林顿 |
[01:33] | I am a huge fan of hers! | 我可是她的铁粉 |
[01:36] | I didn’t realize I was obligated to share my connection | 我不知道我有义务分享 |
[01:38] | With things you’re a fan of, but very well. | 我跟你喜欢的事物的联系 好吧 |
[01:40] | You enjoy Canadian bacon. | 你喜欢吃加拿大熏肉 |
[01:42] | I’ve been to Toronto. | 我去过多伦多 |
[01:43] | Okay, fine. Where is she going to sleep? | 行 那她睡哪里 |
[01:46] | My room, of course. | 当然睡我房间 |
[01:47] | Holy crap! | 我靠 |
[01:52] | Holy crap! | 我靠 |
[01:54] | Yeah, um, I have a two-part question. | 我有个两部分的问题 |
[01:57] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[01:58] | A: Are you kidding me? | 第一 你在开玩笑吗 |
[01:59] | And B: Seriously, are you freaking kidding me? | 第二 你丫的开玩笑吧 |
[02:02] | A: I rarely kid. | 第一 我很少开玩笑 |
[02:05] | And B: When I do kid, you will know it by my use of the word “bazinga.” | 第二 我开玩笑时 你会听到 我用”逗你玩”这个词 |
[02:10] | So you’re saying the two of you are going to be sleeping in the same bed? | 这么说你们俩 要睡在同一张床上 |
[02:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:16] | Bazinga. | 逗你玩 |
[02:21] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[02:23] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[02:25] | Why is a world-renowned scientist | 为什么一位世界知名的科学家 |
[02:27] | Staying in our apartment instead of a hotel? | 选择住我们家 而不住酒店 |
[02:29] | Well, she doesn’t care for hotels. | 她不喜欢住酒店 |
[02:30] | And who can blame her? | 这也不能怪她 |
[02:32] | Windows that don’t open, | 打不开的窗户 |
[02:33] | Multi-user linens, | N个人用过的床单 |
[02:34] | Keys shaped like credit cards– as if one walks around | 卡式的钥匙 好像谁的钱包 |
[02:37] | With unassigned slots in one’s wallet. | 都有空的卡槽似的 |
[02:39] | All right, I believe I have time | 好了 所剩时间 |
[02:41] | For one more question. | 只够回答一个问题 |
[02:44] | Yes, Raj? | 说吧 拉杰 |
[02:45] | When can I sit with you again? | 我什么时候能坐回你们旁边 |
[02:47] | When I’ve seen Two consecutive negative throat cultures | 等我看到连续两次 相隔12小时 |
[02:50] | Spaced 12 hours apart. You know the drill. | 咽拭子检测呈阴性 你知道怎么做 |
[02:52] | All right, if you’ll excuse me, I am off to start | 好了 诸位失陪了 我要去进行 |
[02:56] | A prophylactic course of antibiotics. | 预防性抗生素治疗 |
[03:00] | I can’t believe he’s friends with elizabeth plimpton. | 不敢相信 他居然是伊丽莎白·普林顿的朋友 |
[03:03] | I can’t believe they let him into canada. | 不敢相信 他们居然让他进加拿大 |
[03:06] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You heard the man. | 喂 你刚刚没听到吗 |
[03:08] | Where’s your throat cultures? | 你的咽拭子检测结果呢 |
[03:10] | Kidding. Sit down. | 开玩笑 坐吧 |
[03:47] | Hey, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[03:48] | Oh, Penny, excellent. | 佩妮 正好 |
[03:49] | I have a question about these maxi pads. | 我对加长型卫生棉有个疑问 |
[03:53] | Are the wings truly functional | 这个护翼真的有用吗 |
[03:55] | Or have I fallen victim to marketing hype? | 还是我沦为广告宣传的受害者了 |
[03:58] | What? | 什么 |
[03:59] | Why are you doing with– what? | 你干嘛买…什么 |
[04:02] | The stock boy at Walgreens | 沃格林的男售货员 |
[04:03] | Was frustratingly uninformed on the subject. | 根本没给我提供什么信息 |
[04:05] | Sheldon, what are you doing with maxi pads? | 谢尔顿 你买卫生棉干嘛 |
[04:08] | I have a lady friend who will be staying with me for a few days. | 我有个女性朋友 要在我这里住几天 |
[04:14] | What? | 什么 |
[04:15] | I want her to feel at home. | 我想让她宾至如归 |
[04:17] | I also bought scented soaps, pantyhose, midol, | 我还买了香皂 裤袜 痛经药 |
[04:21] | Calcium chews and what is apparently a yogurt | 咀嚼钙 还有这种酸奶 |
[04:24] | Specifically designed to regulate the female bowel. | 专门调节女性肠道的 |
[04:29] | Wait, wait, hold on, back up. | 等等 前面一句 |
[04:31] | You’re having a woman stay with you? | 有个女人要跟你住在一起 |
[04:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:34] | Why does that seem to flabbergast everybody? | 怎么每个人听到都大吃一惊 |
[04:36] | Oh… no, no, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[04:37] | I’m not flabbergasted. | 我不是吃惊 |
[04:39] | I’m… puzzled. | 我是…疑惑 |
[04:40] | Yeah, let’s go with puzzled. | 就是疑惑 |
[04:43] | A word of warning. | 友情提示 |
[04:44] | My guest is a noted physicist | 这位客人是著名物理学家 |
[04:46] | And the leading expert on quantum cosmology, | 量子宇宙论的权威专家 |
[04:48] | So please try to avoid wasting her time | 请不要跟她聊女性无聊话题 |
[04:50] | With female jibber jabber. | 浪费她的时间 |
[04:54] | Female jibber jabber? | 什么叫女性无聊话题 |
[04:55] | Shoe sales, hair styles, | 鞋子特价 发型 泥面膜 |
[04:57] | Mud masks, gossip about your friends Brad and Angelina. | 还有你朋友布莱德和安吉丽娜的八卦 |
[05:03] | Oh, they’re not my friends. | 他们不是我的朋友 |
[05:04] | I’m not surprised, considering the way you talk about them behind their backs. | 我知道 鉴于你在背后 说了他们那么多坏话 |
[05:12] | She’s here, she’s here. | 她来了 她来了 |
[05:13] | How do I look? Do I look smart? | 我看上去怎么样 聪明吗 |
[05:17] | Oh, good grief. This isn’t about you. | 老天爷 这又不是你的事 |
[05:20] | Coming! | 来了 |
[05:21] | Now, listen. | 听好 |
[05:22] | One of the great minds of the 21st century | 21世纪最杰出的头脑之一 |
[05:23] | is about to play host to one of the other great minds of the 21st century. | 将以东道的身份迎接另一位杰出头脑 |
[05:28] | So pay attention. | 你要仔细看着 |
[05:30] | Years from now, my biographer might ask you about this event. | 没准儿多年以后 我的传记作者问起你这个伟大时刻 |
[05:35] | Oh, I have so many things to tell your biographer. | 我有太多话想跟你的传记作者说 |
[05:40] | Dr. Cooper, thank goodness. I completely forgot your address. | 库珀博士 谢天谢地 我完全不记得你的地址 |
[05:43] | But then I remembered that I’d written it on my hand. | 还好我还记得写在了手上 |
[05:46] | Lucky for me, | 幸好 |
[05:47] | I didn’t confuse it with what I’d written on my other hand, | 我没记成另外一只手 |
[05:49] | which are the coordinates for a newly discovered neutron star. | 那只写的是一颗最新发现的中子星的坐标 |
[05:52] | ’cause if I tried to go there, I’d be crushed by hypergravity. | 因为想去那儿的话 我会被超重力压碎的 |
[05:56] | – Anyway, hello. – Hello. | -不说这些了 你好啊 -你好 |
[05:58] | Nice to finally meet you in person. | 很高兴能见到你的本尊哦 |
[06:00] | I would imagine it is. | 我猜也是 |
[06:05] | This is my friend and roommate, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter. | 这位是我朋友兼室友 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士 |
[06:07] | Hi-lo. | 你嗨 |
[06:10] | I-I started to say “hi,” | 我 我本来想说”你好” |
[06:12] | and then I switched to “hello” in the middle. | 中途又想说”嗨” |
[06:14] | It came out “hi-lo.” | 结果就成了”你嗨” |
[06:18] | Uh, it’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:21] | I-I’ve read both your books and most of your papers. | 我拜读过你的书和许多论文 |
[06:23] | I-I’m Leonard, I live here, you’re brilliant. | 我叫莱纳德 就住这儿 你太有才了 |
[06:27] | I apologize. | 真不好意思 |
[06:28] | He’s only an experimental physicist. | 他只是个搞实验物理的 |
[06:31] | No need to apologize. | 没关系 |
[06:32] | Some of my best friends are experimental physicists. | 我有几个好朋友也是搞实验的 |
[06:35] | Well, not my best friends, but I know them. | 其实也不算好朋友 就是认识而已 |
[06:39] | My best friend is | 我最要好的朋友 |
[06:40] | a molecular chemist named Wendy. | 是一位名叫温迪的分子化学家 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry, I’m rambling. | 真不好意思 我话太多了 |
[06:44] | Hi-lo. | 你嗨 |
[06:46] | Are you hungry, thirsty? | 你饿吗 渴吗 |
[06:47] | Can I offer you anything? | 我来招待你吧 |
[06:49] | No, she’s my guest. | 不用了 她是我的客人 |
[06:50] | If anyone should offer her anything, it should be me. | 要招待她的话 也该由我来吧 |
[06:51] | Elizabeth, can I get you something? | 伊丽莎白 我能为你效劳吗 |
[06:53] | Perhaps a feminine hygiene product | 你想要女性卫生用品 |
[06:55] | or a bowel-regulating yogurt? | 还是调节肠道的酸奶 |
[06:58] | Interesting choices. | 这俩选项都很有意思嘛 |
[06:59] | Based on my current needs, I guess I’d pick the yogurt. | 考虑到我现在的需求 还是酸奶吧 |
[07:02] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[07:03] | If the yogurt works, | 要是这酸奶起作用的话 |
[07:05] | I bought some delightful scented candles. | 我还买了些香薰蜡烛 |
[07:13] | Look, it’s you. | 这是你耶 |
[07:17] | Thank you so much for opening up your home to me. | 非常感谢你们让我住在这里 |
[07:20] | Well, who wants to stay in a hotel? | 谁愿意住宾馆啊 |
[07:23] | Windows that don’t open, those crazy card-shaped keys. | 窗户又打不开 诡异的卡片式钥匙 |
[07:26] | I’m so glad you understand. | 知音啊 我太高兴了 |
[07:28] | No, he doesn’t understand. | 不对 他不是你的知音 |
[07:30] | I understand. | 我才是 |
[07:31] | Well, I understand, too. | 我也是啊 |
[07:33] | You’re just misappropriating my understanding. | 你剽窃了我的想法 |
[07:37] | I think any university would want you. | 我觉得任何一所大学都想要你 |
[07:40] | Except, of course, any university that had already had you. | 当然 除了那些 已经接纳你的大学 |
[07:43] | Because they would’ve already wanted you before they, you know, got you. | 因为他们在接纳你之前 已经想要你了 |
[07:48] | From the mind that brought you “hi-lo.” | 这就是跟你说”你嗨”的那位 |
[07:53] | Let me show you to your room. | 我带你去房间看看吧 |
[07:55] | All right. | 好啊 |
[07:56] | I guess I am tired. Good night, Leonard. | 我也觉得我困了 晚安 莱纳德 |
[07:58] | Uh, sleep night. | 好安 |
[07:59] | I mean, obviously, good night. | 我想说 晚安 |
[08:01] | I started to say “sleep tight,” | 我本来想说”好梦” |
[08:02] | then I changed my mind in the middle. | 然后我又中途改了主意 |
[08:04] | I swear to god, I’m smart. | 我对天发誓 我很聪明的 |
[08:09] | Get it together, man. | 说都不会话了 伙计 |
[08:14] | All right, let me show you | 好的 给你展示一下 |
[08:16] | some of the features of the room. | 这个房间里的一些功能吧 |
[08:18] | First, windows. | 首先 窗户 |
[08:20] | Conventional. | 很常见 |
[08:21] | Open, closed. | 打开 关上 |
[08:23] | Open, closed. | 打开 关上 |
[08:24] | Halfway open. | 开一半 |
[08:25] | Or halfway closed, depending on your philosophical bent. | 或者说关一半 这取决于你的哲学取向 |
[08:29] | Over here is my comic book collection. Feel free to browse. | 这里是我的漫画收藏 可以随意浏览 |
[08:32] | There’s a box of disposable reading gloves | 这里有一盒阅读专用的一次性手套 |
[08:35] | on the night stand. | 就在床头柜上 |
[08:37] | Good to know. | 很好 |
[08:39] | In here, you’ll find emergency provisions. | 在这里 你可以找到应急储备 |
[08:42] | An eight-day supply of food and water, a crossbow, | 足够八天的食物和水 一把弩 |
[08:50] | What if there’s a disaster that destroys all the USB ports? | 那要是所有的USB接口都在 灾难中坏掉了呢 |
[08:53] | Then there’s really no reason to live, is there? | 那就真的没法儿活了 不是吗 |
[08:56] | Can I ask a question about your roommate? | 我能问个关于你室友的问题吗 |
[08:59] | He’s an odd duck, isn’t he? | 他是个蠢货 对吧 |
[09:02] | What’s his relationship status? | 他的情感生活是个什么状态 |
[09:04] | Well, there was a misbegotten adventure | 他跟住在走廊对面的那个女服务员 |
[09:07] | With a waitress who lives across the hall. | 有过一段奸情 |
[09:09] | It ended as inexplicably as it began. | 莫名其妙开始 又莫名其妙结束 |
[09:12] | They had very little in common, | 他俩没有什么共同点 |
[09:13] | except for carnal activity. | 除了床笫之欢 |
[09:15] | That’s why I acquired | 这就是为什么 |
[09:16] | these noise-canceling headphones. | 我准备了这副隔音耳麦 |
[09:19] | If you decide to use them, | 如果你打算用它的话 |
[09:20] | please clean the ear pieces afterwards | 请记得戴完之后用湿巾把耳罩擦干净 |
[09:22] | with the wet wipes you’ll find in the bathroom. | 湿巾就在卫生间里 |
[09:24] | They’re in the drawer labeled “wet wipes.” | 有个贴着”湿巾”标签的抽屉 |
[09:27] | Okay. | 行 |
[09:28] | Good. I’ll leave you to your nighttime ablutions. | 很好 那就不打扰你晚上梳洗时间了 |
[09:31] | I’ve e-mailed you the morning bathroom schedule. | 早上卫生间的使用时间表已经发你邮箱 |
[09:33] | You’ll also find a laminated copy in your welcome packet. | 欢迎礼包里还有一份塑封过的版本 |
[09:39] | It’s on the back of the emergency escape route diagram. | 就印在紧急逃生线路图的背面 |
[09:41] | How thoughtful. | 真体贴 |
[09:42] | – Sleep well, my friend. – You, too. | -睡个好觉 朋友 -你也是 |
[09:46] | Oh, let me just get one thing. | 让我再拿一样东西 |
[09:49] | It’s my backup emergency supply kit. | 这是我的备用应急储备包 |
[09:51] | The living room escape route doesn’t pass through here. | 客厅的紧急逃生路线不经过这边 |
[09:55] | Now, good night. | 晚安 |
[09:56] | And if there’s an apocalypse, good luck. | 如果世界末日降临的话 祝你好运 |
[10:04] | Yes? | 请进 |
[10:06] | I saw your light on. | 我看见你的灯还亮着 |
[10:08] | Is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:10] | Yeah, I just couldn’t sleep. | 没事 我就是睡不着 |
[10:12] | Me neither. | 我也睡不着 |
[10:13] | Oh, look what I’m reading. | 你看我在读什么 |
[10:15] | It’s you. | 你的书哦 |
[10:17] | I thought you already read it. | 你不是读过了吗 |
[10:18] | I did, but it’s been a while, | 是读过 不过有一阵子了 |
[10:20] | And I wanted to sound smart over breakfast. | 我想在早餐时表现得聪明点 |
[10:23] | Aw, you’re smart. | 你很聪明了 |
[10:25] | Oh, good. | 是吗 太好了 |
[10:26] | Wasn’t sure it was coming across. | 我还担心你没看出来 |
[10:28] | What chapter are you on? | 在读第几章 |
[10:30] | Uh, six. | 第六章 |
[10:32] | Oh, the extragalactic distance ladder. | 银河系外距离等级 |
[10:36] | Want to know a little secret? | 想知道一个小秘密吗 |
[10:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:39] | I wrote the section on the Wilson-Bappu effect completely naked. | 威尔逊-巴普效应那一节 我是全裸着写的 |
[10:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:48] | Uh, sure doesn’t read that way. | 读起来可不像 |
[10:50] | Here, let me show you. | 我来给你演示 |
[10:54] | When we consider the brightness of pulsating variable stars, | 考虑到脉动变星的亮度变化 |
[10:57] | we start to see a possible explanation | 这可能就是 |
[10:59] | for some of the discrepancies found in Hubble’s constant. | 哈勃常数出现数值分歧的原因之一 |
[11:07] | You really make science come alive. | 你的科学真是活色生香 |
[11:32] | Vocal test. Morning vocal test. | 语音测试 清晨语音测试 |
[11:36] | Second vocal test. | 第二次语音测试 |
[11:37] | Second morning vocal test. | 第二次清晨语音测试 |
[11:39] | Morning, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿早 |
[11:40] | Morning. | 早 |
[11:41] | Morning, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿早 |
[11:42] | Morning. | 早 |
[11:43] | I trust you had a pleasant night. | 昨晚过得愉快吗 |
[11:45] | More than pleasant. | 不是一般愉快 |
[11:51] | Excuse me, I’m going to relieve myself. | 失陪一下 我要去方便 |
[11:56] | How do you take your coffee? | 喝什么咖啡 |
[11:57] | – Black. – Okeydoke. | -清咖啡 -好滴 |
[12:02] | Pee for Houston, pee for Austin, | 为休斯顿而尿 为奥斯丁而尿 |
[12:04] | pee for the state my heart got lost in. | 为我深爱的州而尿 |
[12:10] | And shake twice for Texas. | 再为德州抖两抖 |
[12:17] | Something his mother taught him. | 他妈妈教他的 |
[12:21] | All right, Elizabeth, the bathroom is yours. | 好了 伊丽莎白 轮到你用卫生间了 |
[12:24] | The seat is down, and has been sanitized for your protection. | 坐垫我放下了 为保护你健康还消了毒 |
[12:28] | That’s very thoughtful, but I think I’ll finish my coffee first. | 你真细心 不过我想先喝完咖啡 |
[12:32] | Ah, so the yogurt didn’t work. | 看来酸奶是没起作用 |
[12:35] | I’ll fire off a critical e-mail to the manufacturer. | 我要火速去给生产商写邮件指责他们 |
[12:39] | Oh, good, you’re up. Look, my car won’t start. | 太好了 你们都起了 我的车发动不了 |
[12:42] | I need a ride to work. | 需要有人送我上班 |
[12:43] | Did you once again ignore your “check engine” light? | 又对检查引擎灯置之不理了 |
[12:45] | No, Mr. Smarty-pants. | 不是 大明白先生 |
[12:47] | I ignored the “fill gas tank” light. | 我这次没理加油提示灯 |
[12:50] | Leonard, Penny wants to exploit any | 莱纳德 佩妮来查探下 |
[12:51] | residual feelings you have for her | 你是否对她余情未了 |
[12:53] | in order to get a ride to work. | 以达到搭车上班的目的 |
[12:55] | Oh, yeah, sure, let me just put this in a travel mug. | 好 当然 等我把咖啡倒旅行杯里 |
[12:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:01] | Oh, Penny, this is Dr. Plimpton… | 佩妮 这位是普林顿博士 |
[13:03] | A leading expert on quantum cosmology. | 量子宇宙论权威专家 |
[13:06] | Dr. Plimpton, Penny is a waitress | 普林顿博士 这是佩妮 |
[13:08] | who doesn’t understand the role gasoline plays | 一名不理解内燃机需要 |
[13:10] | in the internal combustion engine. | 汽油做燃料的服务生 |
[13:12] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:14] | Nice to meet you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:15] | Are you enjoying your stay? | 在这住得好吗 |
[13:17] | Yes, very much. | 是的 非常好 |
[13:21] | Good. | 那就好 |
[13:23] | Wonderful. Meaningless pleasantries accomplished. | 太棒了 无意义的客套话交流完毕 |
[13:27] | Elizabeth, Leonard’s bathroom time is coming up, | 伊丽莎白 莱纳德如厕时间就要到了 |
[13:28] | and believe me, you do not want to follow him. | 相信我 在他后面去可不是好事 |
[13:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[13:34] | Okay, well, I guess I should get dressed | 好吧 我看我得去换衣服了 |
[13:36] | so I can take everyone to work. | 好送大家去上班 |
[13:38] | You and Sheldon | 你 谢尔顿 |
[13:39] | and Sheldon’s friend, | 还有谢尔顿的朋友 |
[13:40] | Dr. Plimpton, who you just met. | 普林顿博士 你刚见过的 |
[13:42] | Gonna be fun. | 肯定会有趣 |
[13:44] | Like a clown car. | 就像玩具车 |
[13:46] | Hang on. Hmm? | 等等 |
[13:47] | Yeah? What? Huh? | 哦 什么事 |
[13:49] | We just broke up. | 我们刚刚分手 |
[13:50] | Wha… uh, you and me? Yeah, we did. | 什么… 你我吗 是哈 |
[13:52] | Not too long ago. | 不久之前 |
[13:53] | How are you doing with it? | 你适应得如何 |
[13:54] | Not as good as you apparently. | 明显没你适应得好 |
[13:56] | I, um, I don’t follow. | 我什么 没明白 |
[13:58] | You know what? It’s, it’s none of my business. | 知道吗 这不不关我的事 |
[14:00] | If you want to sleep with Sheldon’s doctor buddy | 我们刚刚分手 |
[14:02] | right after we stopped seeing each other, go for it. | 你就想和谢尔顿的博士朋友上床 那就去吧 |
[14:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:06] | I’m uncomfortable with you recommending | 我对你提议莱纳德 |
[14:09] | that Leonard pursue having intercourse with Dr. Plimpton, | 争取与普林顿博士性交感到不安 |
[14:11] | who I assure you has better things to do. | 她可还有更重要的事要忙 |
[14:15] | I’m not recommending it. | 我不是提议 |
[14:16] | I’m saying it already happened. | 他已经那样做了 |
[14:18] | That’s preposterous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[14:19] | Tell her, Leonard. | 是吧 莱纳德 |
[14:21] | Well… | 那个… |
[14:26] | No. | 不是吧 |
[14:28] | Come on. It wasn’t my fault. | 拜托 不是我的错 |
[14:30] | The implication being that you somehow tripped and fell into her lady parts? | 莫非你是想说你不小心绊倒 正好摔她身上了 |
[14:37] | You know what? I’m just gonna take the bus to work. | 算了 我还是坐公车上班吧 |
[14:39] | Penny, I can still drive you. | 佩妮 让我开车送你吧 |
[14:41] | Oh, no, no, it’s okay. | 算了 不必了 |
[14:42] | You might slip on a banana peel and get me pregnant. | 我怕你踩到香蕉皮 然后把我搞怀孕了 |
[14:46] | I must say, i’m shocked by this betrayal. | 我必须要说 你的背叛真令我震惊 |
[14:50] | I didn’t betray Penny. | 我没有背叛佩妮 |
[14:51] | Not Penny, me! | 不是佩妮 是我 |
[14:54] | How am I betraying you? | 我怎么背叛到你了 |
[14:56] | Elizabeth’s my friend, and you’re playing with her! | 伊丽莎白是我的朋友 你却跟她玩 |
[15:02] | Yeah, I guess I did. | 好吧 确实玩了 |
[15:12] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么呢 |
[15:13] | [奈奎尔: 一种夜间使用的感冒药] | |
[15:13] | Relax, it’s NyQuil. | 别紧张 这是奈奎尔 |
[15:16] | You still have a cold? | 你感冒还没好 |
[15:18] | Maybe, but I don’t care. | 或许吧 可我不在乎 |
[15:19] | That’s the great thing about NyQuil, it’s like ten-percent booze. | 这就是奈奎尔的妙处 里面有10%的酒 |
[15:24] | I call it the nighttime sniffling, sneezing, coughing | 我叫它一夜鼻涕喷嚏咳嗽不断 |
[15:26] | so you can talk to girls medicine. | 但能让你跟女孩讲话的神药 |
[15:29] | Are you having trouble sleeping? | 你晚上睡不着吗 |
[15:31] | ’cause, boy, I was up all night. | 要知道 我可是一夜没睡啊 |
[15:34] | Did you get a cold, too? | 你也感冒了吗 |
[15:35] | No, but I was awake all night. | 不 但我整夜都没睡哟 |
[15:41] | If you want, | 想吃药的话 |
[15:42] | I can give you some of my mom’s sleeping pills. | 我可以给你些我妈的安眠药 |
[15:46] | She won’t notice they’re missing? | 要是少了她不会发现吗 |
[15:47] | She doesn’t know she takes them. | 她都没发现自己在吃安眠药 |
[15:51] | No, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:52] | It was something else keeping me up last night. | 是其它事让我整夜不睡 |
[15:55] | And again this morning. | 今早也是哦 |
[15:57] | And… I didn’t mind. | 我也不介意哟 |
[16:03] | I was up last night. | 我昨晚没睡 |
[16:05] | I was up this morning. | 今早也没睡 |
[16:07] | I didn’t mind. | 我也不介意 |
[16:09] | Those are your clues. | 都提示你们这么多了 |
[16:15] | Did the pigeon on your windowsill have more babies? | 你窗台上的鸽子又孵了一窝小鸟吗 |
[16:18] | No. | 不是 |
[16:20] | Were you up making another stop-motion lego movie? | 你又不睡整什么乐高动画电影了吧 |
[16:23] | No. | 不是 |
[16:24] | ’cause let me tell you, | 告诉你吧 |
[16:26] | It’s not enough to make the legos move, | 光是让乐高玩具动起来可不够 |
[16:27] | They also have to capture your heart. | 还要让他们有爱 懂吗 |
[16:29] | Okay, I’ll give you one more clue. | 再提示一下 |
[16:31] | It involved another person. | 还涉及到另一个人 |
[16:34] | Did you get a Japanese love pillow? | 你搞了个日本性爱抱枕吗 |
[16:38] | How is a japanese love pillow another person? | 日本性爱抱枕能算人吗 |
[16:41] | It is if you love her and give her a name. | 要是你爱她 又给她起名字 当然算 |
[16:45] | Dr. Plimpton, I’d like you to meet my colleagues– | 普林顿博士 我来给你介绍我的同事 |
[16:49] | Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali | 这位是拉杰·库萨帕里博士 |
[16:50] | And not-a-doctor Howard Wolowitz. | 和不是博士的霍华德·沃罗威茨 |
[16:53] | – I’m a big fan of your work. – Thank you. | -我是的忠实粉丝 -多谢 |
[16:56] | And of course, you’ve already introduced yourself to Dr. Hofstadter. | 不用我说 你和霍夫斯塔德博士 已经互相认识过了 |
[17:00] | Hey, you. | 你好呀 |
[17:02] | Hey, you. | 你也好呀 |
[17:03] | Boy, I’m kind of tuckered out. | 天 我可真是精疲力竭 |
[17:06] | How are you feeling, Elizabeth? | 你感觉如何 伊丽莎白 |
[17:07] | You know what? | 要我说吗 |
[17:09] | I am a little tired. | 我是有点累 |
[17:10] | Would you be a dear and get me a cup of coffee? | 能行行好帮我拿杯咖啡吗 |
[17:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:14] | Black, right? | 要清咖啡吧 |
[17:15] | Actually, now I think I want it hot, brown and sweet. | 其实我现在更想喝火辣甜蜜的印度咖啡 |
[17:19] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[17:26] | What? | 你来干嘛 |
[17:28] | What do you mean “what?” it’s halo night. | 你什么意思 今晚是光晕之夜 |
[17:30] | I can’t. I’m too sick. | 我不能玩 病得厉害 |
[17:32] | Go away. | 快走 |
[17:33] | That’s why we moved halo night here. | 所以我们才转战到你家 |
[17:36] | Look, I brought my mom’s chicken soup. | 看 我还带了我妈做的鸡汤 |
[17:38] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[17:39] | Don’t send him away. | 别赶他走嘛 |
[17:40] | – Let him in. – Who’s that? | -让他进来 -那是谁 |
[17:42] | I bought a parrot. | 我买了只鹦鹉 |
[17:46] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[17:50] | Dr. Plimpton? | 普林顿博士 |
[17:51] | Hi. Howard, right? | 嗨 你是霍华德吧 |
[17:53] | Uh, yeah. | 我是 |
[17:55] | Can I ask you a question, howard? | 能问你个问题吗 霍华德 |
[17:57] | Do you like role-playing games? | 你喜欢角色扮演游戏吗 |
[18:00] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[18:03] | In fact, I’m a dungeon master. | 其实我是个地下城主 |
[18:06] | Not tonight. | 今晚可以换种口味 |
[18:07] | Tonight you are a delivery man. | 今晚你就当个送外卖的 |
[18:10] | You brought soup, | 送来了鸡汤 |
[18:11] | But uh-oh, Raj and I don’t have enough money to pay you. | 但不幸的是拉杰和我却没钱付给你 |
[18:14] | So we’ll have to come to some other kind of arrangement. | 所以我们只能搞一些特殊交易 |
[18:22] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[18:24] | You two figure out the details, | 你们自己商量下细节 |
[18:26] | I’m going to go change into something | 我去换下装 |
[18:27] | I don’t mind getting ripped off my milky flesh. | 等着你们一把撕掉 |
[18:33] | What the frak? | 我靠 真的假的 |
[18:35] | Go away. | 你快走 |
[18:36] | She wants new delhi, not kosher deli. | 她喜欢印度风的 不是什么犹太风 |
[18:39] | Besides, you have a girlfriend. | 再说你都有女友了 |
[18:41] | We broke up weeks ago. | 都分手几星期了 |
[18:43] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 怎么都不见你提过 |
[18:45] | I was waiting for the right time. | 我在等待最佳时机 |
[18:46] | This is the right time. | 现在时机就正好 |
[18:49] | Hey, who’s ready for halo? | 准备好光晕大战了吗 |
[18:51] | Oh, this is like a nightmare. | 我靠 又来个人添乱 |
[18:52] | Get lost! | 快滚 |
[18:54] | He’s right. The numbers are shaky enough as it is. | 没错 人数已经够多了 |
[18:57] | I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[18:58] | Oh, good.Leonard’s here. | 哇哦 赞 莱纳德来了 |
[19:01] | Good?! | 赞 |
[19:03] | Elizabeth? What’s going on? | 伊丽莎白 怎么回事 |
[19:05] | What’s going on is you and Howard are my moving men | 现在你和霍华德是我的搬运工 |
[19:08] | And Raj is my new landlord | 而拉杰是我的新房东 |
[19:10] | And I don’t have enough money to pay any of you. | 可我却没钱付给你们 |
[19:15] | Is she suggesting what I think she’s suggesting? | 她的意思和我想的一样淫荡吗 |
[19:18] | Yep. | 对 |
[19:19] | Welcome to the penthouse forum. | 欢迎来到淫荡世界[原义为一本色情杂志] |
[19:22] | Okay, show of hands. Who’s up for this? | 举手表决 有谁同意 |
[19:25] | We’ll all be naked in front of each other. | 我们仨都得赤裸裸坦诚相对的 |
[19:27] | I’m out. | 那我不干 |
[19:30] | Everybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[19:33] | Follow my lead. | 按我说的做 |
[19:34] | Almost. | 就快了 |
[19:36] | We’re, we’re going to go out into the hallway and, | 我们准备到走廊上去 |
[19:38] | make a dramatic entrance. | 来个戏剧性登场 |
[19:40] | Oh, good. It’s so much better when everyone commits. | 太好了 这种效果更好 |
[19:42] | Run. Run, run, run. Don’t look back. | 快走快走 别回头看 |
[19:44] | I thought we had something special. | 我还以为能有些特别的呢 |
[19:52] | So, you say you can’t pay your rent… | 这么说 你付不出房租咯 |
[20:03] | Oh, Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[20:04] | I found these in the dryer. | 我在脱水机里发现的 |
[20:05] | I’m assuming they belong to Sheldon. | 应该是谢尔顿的吧 |
[20:08] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:09] | It’s really hard to find these in his size. | 童装要买到这样的尺码真不容易 |
[20:13] | So, listen. | 听着 |
[20:15] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you about the other morning. | 关于那天早上的事 我一直想找你谈谈 |
[20:18] | You mean you and Dr. Slutbunny? | 你是指你和淫荡骚女博士的事吗 |
[20:21] | Yeah, I wanted to explain. | 我想向你解释 |
[20:23] | Well, you don’t owe me an explanation. | 你不必向我解释 |
[20:25] | – I don’t? – No, you don’t. | -是吗 -对啊 |
[20:27] | So, you are not judging me. | 这么说 你不会有想法咯 |
[20:29] | I’m judging you nine ways to Sunday. | 我当然有想法 |
[20:31] | But you don’t own me an explanation. | 但你不必向我解释 |
[20:34] | Nevertheless, I’d like to get one on the record, | 不管怎样 我还是要解释一下 |
[20:37] | so you can understand why I did what I did. | 让你明白 我为什么要这么做 |
[20:40] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[20:48] | She let me. | 她自己送上门的 |