时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff? | 为什么我总是出力 |
[00:06] | Well, it’s very simple. | 很简单啊 |
[00:07] | In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lose, | 在我们这群一无所有的破烂科学家当中 |
[00:10] | I’m the smart one, | 我负责动脑子 |
[00:12] | Wolowitz is the funny one, | 沃罗威茨负责搞笑 |
[00:13] | and Koothrappali is the lovable foreigner | 库萨帕里是一个奋力想要融入我们的生活 |
[00:15] | who struggles to understand our ways and fails. | 但是以失败告终的可爱的老外 |
[00:20] | That leaves you, by default, as the muscle. | 你别无选择 只有肌肉男了 |
[00:24] | One more floor, and I’d be the pulled muscle. | 再多搬一层 我就肌肉难了 |
[00:28] | Oh, it’s about time. I’m starving. | 来的正好 我要饿死了 |
[00:31] | Um, well, we didn’t actually get Chinese food. | 这个 其实我们没带中国菜回来 |
[00:33] | – Why not? – Don’t panic. This is better. | -为什么啊 -淡定 这个更赞 |
[00:36] | Oh, no. You didn’t trade the food for magic beans, did you? | 不是吧 你们不会用食物换了魔豆吧 |
[00:39] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[00:42] | And technically, magic beans would be food. | 况且严格来说 魔豆也是食物 |
[00:44] | Although eating them would be quite a waste, | 虽然吃了它们怪浪费的 |
[00:46] | since you could plant them, | 因为你可以种植它们 |
[00:47] | and overnight, have a giant beanstalk, | 然后一夜之间 就会长成一株巨大的豆茎 |
[00:49] | which would provide enough roughage for a small city. | 足够一个小城市吃的 |
[00:52] | Yeah, sometimes I don’t listen. | 其实有时候我根本没听你说话 |
[00:54] | Sometimes I just watch your jaw go up and down. | 只是看着你的下巴一上一下 |
[00:58] | We were on our way to the Chinese restaurant | 我们去中餐馆的路上 |
[01:00] | when we thought we saw Adam West, | 貌似看见了亚当·韦斯特 |
[01:00] | (亚当·韦斯特:《蝙蝠侠》的扮演者) | |
[01:01] | so we followed him. | 所以我们就跟着他走 |
[01:02] | Who’s Adam West? | 谁是亚当·韦斯特 |
[01:03] | Who’s Adam West?! | 谁是亚当·韦斯特 |
[01:06] | Leonard, what do the two of you talk about after the coitus? | 莱纳德 你们性交之后都聊些什么啊 |
[01:10] | My guess is, “Hey, four minutes! New record!” | 我猜是 “哇塞 4分钟 新纪录啊” |
[01:15] | That’s why I’m the funny one. | 所以我才负责搞笑啊 |
[01:19] | Anyway, we followed the guy to this garage sale, | 反正呢 我们跟着他到了旧货出售摊儿 |
[01:22] | and they had the coolest stuff. | 那卖的东西都超赞 |
[01:23] | They were closing up. | 他们正好关门大甩卖 |
[01:24] | We got this whole box for 60 bucks. | 这一箱子东西才60块 |
[01:26] | We didn’t even get to go through it all. | 我们还没来得及看清都有什么呢 |
[01:28] | There could be anything in here. | 说不定有什么宝贝呢 |
[01:29] | There a new girlfriend in there? ‘Cause you might need one. | 看看有没有新女朋友 说不定你需要一个 |
[01:32] | No. | 没有 |
[01:33] | But there is an original final draft Ghostbusters script | 不过有《捉鬼敢死队》的原版终稿 |
[01:37] | with actual slime stains! | 上面真的有黏液的污迹哎 |
[01:39] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:41] | It’s Ghostbusters 2. | 这个是《捉鬼敢死队2》 |
[01:42] | Never mind. | 没看头 |
[01:44] | Oh, my God. | 我滴神啊 |
[01:50] | An Alf doll. | 是阿福娃娃 |
[01:53] | When I was 11, my mother got me one | 我11岁时 我妈在我爸去世后 |
[01:56] | to help me sleep after my dad left. | 给我买了一个 让我能睡好觉 |
[01:58] | I used to pretend that my dad had moved to the planet Melmac, | 我那时候会假装 爸爸是去了蜜胺树脂星球 |
[02:02] | and Alf was going to bring him back to me. | 而阿福会把他带回我身边的 |
[02:07] | But he never did. | 但它从来也没有 |
[02:10] | Where’s my daddy, puppet? | 我爸爸在哪儿 小玩偶 |
[02:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[02:19] | That is so sad. | 太伤感了 |
[02:21] | No, what’s sad is that you don’t know | 不 更伤感的是你居然不知道 |
[02:23] | Adam West was TV’s Batman. | 亚当·韦斯特是电视版蝙蝠侠的扮演者 |
[02:51] | Here’s Spock’s head with no body. | 史波克的脑袋(波克:《星际迷航》中的人物) |
[02:56] | Here’s Mr.T’s body with no head. | T先生的身子(Mr.T:《星际迷航》中的人物) |
[02:59] | Oh, yeah, here’s Spock’s body with Mr.T’s head. | 啊在这儿 史波克的身子配T先生的脑袋 |
[03:06] | I pity the fool who’s illogical. | 我同情那些没有逻辑的傻瓜 |
[03:11] | Okay, I’m just gonna go home | 好吧 我要回家了 |
[03:13] | and make a grilled cheese and window-shop on eHarmony. | 做一个烤干酪 然后上eHarmony 意淫去 |
[03:14] | (eHarmony:美国线上交友网站) | |
[03:19] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 妥了 |
[03:22] | Ooh, look, an Indiana Jones connect-the-dots. | 哇塞 快看 《夺宝奇兵》的连连看 |
[03:25] | And an Aquaman action figure. | 还有潜水侠的手办 |
[03:27] | Looks like someone drew a penis on him. | 好像有人给他画了个小弟弟 |
[03:30] | Ooh, that’ll come off. | 没事儿 看我擦掉 |
[03:41] | You see what you’re doing? | 我们都看不下去了喂 |
[03:43] | Stop that. | 停下 |
[03:46] | Fascinating. | 真赞啊 |
[03:47] | What? | 什么东西 |
[03:48] | It appears to be a Lord of the Rings ring. | 是《魔戒》里的魔戒 |
[03:51] | Oh. It’s even got | 上面居然还刻着 |
[03:52] | the Elvish engraving on it. | 精灵语呢 |
[03:54] | It’s not Elvish. | 不是精灵语 |
[03:55] | It’s the language of Mordor written in Elvish script. | 是用精灵语的字母写的魔多语 |
[04:00] | “One Ring to rule them all.” | “魔戒全属至尊御” |
[04:00] | (出自《魔戒》台词) | |
[04:03] | “One Ring to find them.” | “至尊指引诸魔戒” |
[04:05] | “One Ring to bring them all.” | “至尊魔戒唤众戒” |
[04:08] | “And in the darkness bind them.” | “众戒归一黑暗中” |
[04:13] | Holy crap, are we nerdy. | 我靠 咱们好宅啊 |
[04:17] | So, I was doing some checking on the ring. | 我调查了一下这个魔戒 |
[04:20] | Hold on. Sheldon, is there ketchup on that table? | 等下 谢尔顿 那边桌子上的是番茄酱吗 |
[04:22] | Yes, there is. | 是滴 |
[04:24] | Oh, here’s a fun fact. Ketchup started out as a general term for sauce, | 有个好玩的事儿 起初 番茄酱是酱汁的总称 |
[04:29] | typically made of mushrooms or fish brine with herbs and spices. | 特别是那些加了草本植物和香料的 蘑菇或腌鱼 |
[04:32] | Some popular early main ingredients included blueberry, | 早期流行的主材料包括蓝莓 |
[04:35] | anchovy, oyster, kidney bean and grape. | 凤尾鱼 牡蛎 四季豆 还有葡萄 |
[04:39] | No, that’s okay. I’ll get it. | 没事儿 我去拿 |
[04:42] | Listen, I was looking at the ring, and it seemed a little weird. | 听我说 我仔细观察了魔戒 看上去有点奇怪 |
[04:47] | No copyright notice on it. | 上面竟然没有版权声明 |
[04:48] | So, I took it down to this buddy of mine who deals with– | 所以我就拿给我一个哥们儿看 这么说吧 |
[04:52] | shall we say– the seedy underbelly of the collectibles world. | 他专门和收藏界的黑市 做交易 |
[04:55] | Seedy underbelly? | 黑市 |
[04:57] | You know, your black market phasers, | 你那个黑市淘来的手提式相位枪 |
[04:57] | (出自《星际迷航》) | |
[04:59] | your screen-worn Lieutenant Uhura panties, | 还有乌拉中尉在电影中穿过的内裤 |
[05:01] | that kind of stuff. | 就那些东西呗 |
[05:05] | Who’s this mysterious buddy you suddenly have? | 你这个神秘兄弟是谁 |
[05:07] | Just a guy. I know a guy. | 就是我认识的一个家伙 |
[05:09] | – Is it Eddie Crispo? – No, I can’t tell you who it is. Stop asking. | -艾迪·克里斯波吗 -我不能告诉你 别问了 |
[05:12] | Who else could it be? It has to be Eddie Crispo. | 还能是谁 肯定是艾迪·克里斯波 |
[05:13] | I know lots of dangerous people, okay? | 我认识很多黑道人物 好不好 |
[05:16] | – Name one. – Eddie Crispo. | -说一个 -艾迪·克里斯波 |
[05:19] | Anyway, he said this isn’t a replica. It’s the real deal. | 不管怎样 他说这个不是仿品 而是真品 |
[05:25] | If you’re suggesting that that is the actual ring of power | 如果你说这就是索伦在末日火山 |
[05:28] | forged by Sauron in Mount Doom, | 打造的至尊魔戒[指环王情节] |
[05:30] | I look at you with an expression of exhaustion | 我会用极为不屑和 |
[05:32] | and ever so slight amusement. | 嘲笑的表情看着你 |
[05:37] | He’s not saying it’s a magic ring. | 他不是说这是魔戒 |
[05:40] | You’re not, are you? | 对吧 |
[05:42] | No, but it’s close. | 没错 但差不多 |
[05:44] | Look at the markings inside. | 看里面的标记 |
[05:46] | Those are production markings. | 那是生产标记 |
[05:48] | Nine rings were made for use in the Lord of the Rings movies. | 为拍摄《指环王》 共打造了九枚戒指 |
[05:51] | Three were given to members of the cast. | 三枚送给了剧中演员 |
[05:53] | The rest were destroyed. | 剩下的都被销毁了 |
[05:54] | Except one. | 除了一枚 |
[05:56] | One was stolen. | 被偷的一枚 |
[05:59] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[06:01] | this is the one ring. | 这就是至尊魔戒 |
[06:07] | Mine! | 归我了 |
[06:11] | No, it is not yours. | 不 不是你的 |
[06:12] | We all went in on the box together. | 我们一起去要的箱子 |
[06:14] | Well, yes, but I found it in the box, | 对 但是我在箱子里找到的 |
[06:16] | and the laws of maritime salvage clearly state | 海难救助法明确规定 |
[06:18] | that the finder of a sunken treasure | 找到沉海宝藏的人 |
[06:20] | is the owner of the treasure. | 即视为宝藏的主人 |
[06:22] | How is this maritime salvage? | 这怎么符合海难救助法 |
[06:23] | Other than the lack of water, how is it not? | 除了没有水 怎么不符合 |
[06:26] | Wait, wait. Sheldon, stop being crazy for a second. | 等等 谢尔顿 先别发疯 |
[06:28] | How much is something like this worth? | 这种东西值多少钱 |
[06:31] | Well, it’s tough to say since it’s hot, | 这么抢手的东西很难估价 |
[06:33] | but on the underground market, my guy figures… | 不过在黑市里 我朋友估价 |
[06:35] | Your guy Eddie Crispo? | 你是指艾迪·克里斯波吧 |
[06:36] | Yes. | 是滴 |
[06:40] | He figures ten, maybe 15 thousand. | 他估价一万到一万五 |
[06:44] | Okay, that’s a lot of money. | 既然值这么多钱 |
[06:46] | The wise thing to do is invest it in something practical. | 明智之举是用它投资更实用的东西 |
[06:49] | Like a jet ski. | 比如水上摩托艇 |
[06:51] | Why do you want a jet ski? | 你要摩托艇干嘛 |
[06:54] | All the wealthy and beautiful people in movies ride Jet Skis. | 电影里有钱又帅的人都骑摩托艇 |
[06:57] | That can’t just be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[07:00] | We can’t sell it. | 我们不能卖它 |
[07:01] | We have to keep it | 要保存它 |
[07:03] | and love it and polish it, | 珍惜它 爱护它 |
[07:04] | and only take it out occasionally | 只能偶尔拿出来 |
[07:05] | when we go to the park | 去公园里 |
[07:07] | and reenact our favorite scenes from the movies. | 重演电影里喜欢的场景 |
[07:10] | It’s sad how great that sounds. | 听着有意思 其实很无聊 |
[07:14] | Guys, it’s stolen. | 各位 这是偷来的 |
[07:15] | It should go back to Peter Jackson. | 应该还给彼得·杰克逊[指环王导演] |
[07:17] | He made the movies; it belongs to him. | 他制作的电影 魔戒应该属于他 |
[07:18] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[07:20] | He can have it back as long as he promises | 可以换给他 只要他答应 |
[07:22] | to make me a hobbit in his next movie. | 让我演下一部电影里的霍比特人 |
[07:24] | There are no Jewish hobbits. | 没有犹太霍比特人 |
[07:26] | Clearly, you’ve never been to my house | 显然你没在岁首节[犹太新年] |
[07:28] | for dinner on Rosh Hashanah. | 来我家吃饭 |
[07:31] | We are not blackmailing Peter J… | 我们不能敲诈彼得·杰 |
[07:33] | All right, where’s the ring? | 够了 魔戒哪去了 |
[07:34] | You mean my ring? | 你是说我的魔戒吗 |
[07:37] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[07:38] | The ring was unguarded. | 魔戒无人看护 |
[07:39] | It was just sitting on the table. | 就这么放着台面 |
[07:41] | Anyone could have taken it. | 谁都能拿走 |
[07:42] | Proof? I did. | 证据 我拿了 |
[07:44] | – Give me that. – Look, let’s be reasonable. | -给我 -大家理智点 |
[07:47] | We all want to do different things with the ring, | 我们都对魔戒抱有不同的想法 |
[07:49] | but your ideas are stupid, and I want a jet ski. | 但你们的想法太傻 我要的可是摩托艇 |
[07:52] | I found it. The ring is mine. | 我找到的 魔戒是我的 |
[07:54] | I don’t understand why in this group I never get my way. | 我不明白 为啥每次都不能我说了算 |
[08:00] | You always get your way. | 有哪次不是你说了算 |
[08:04] | I’ll stipulate to that if you give me the ring. | 你把魔戒给我 才是每次我说了算 |
[08:08] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[08:09] | Enjoying your food that I actually | 喜欢我给你们上的 |
[08:11] | brought you instead of promising food, | 不是你们点的菜 |
[08:12] | but bringing you a box of random crap? | 是我随意找的一堆垃圾 |
[08:15] | Yeah, it’s delicious. | 很好吃 |
[08:16] | The sarcasm’s a little stale, though. | 就是讽刺的话不太新鲜 |
[08:19] | Hey, how about this? | 要不这样吧 |
[08:21] | Until we figure out what to do with the ring, | 确定如何处理魔戒前 |
[08:22] | Penny holds on to it. | 由佩妮来保管 |
[08:24] | What ring? | 什么戒指 |
[08:25] | This ring. | 这枚戒指 |
[08:27] | Looking for something? | 在找东西吗 |
[08:31] | Will you hold on to this for a couple of days? | 你能保管几天吗 |
[08:33] | – Why? – It’s a prop from a movie, | -为什么 -这是部电影的道具 |
[08:35] | And we’re kind of fighting over it. | 我们正为此争吵呢 |
[08:37] | Okay, just to be clear, the first piece of jewelry | 只想说清楚 我男朋友给我的 |
[08:39] | my boyfriend gives me is a prop from a movie, | 第一件珠宝是电影里的道具 |
[08:40] | and I don’t even get to keep it? | 而且我还不能拥有它 |
[08:43] | If you had gone out with me three years ago, | 如果你三年前跟了我 |
[08:46] | by now, you’d have my great Aunt Ida’s brooch | 你现在应该能收到我姑婆艾达 |
[08:48] | that she smuggled out of occupied Belgium in a cat. | 塞进猫肚子从德占比利时偷运出的胸针 |
[08:53] | How am I looking now? | 现在感觉我还好吧 |
[09:58] | You hit me! | 你打我 |
[10:00] | I’m bleeding! | 我在流血 |
[10:04] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[10:06] | Sheldon tried to take the ring and I punched him. | 谢尔顿想偷魔戒 我给了他一拳 |
[10:08] | That’s my girl. | 干得好 |
[10:18] | So, Sheldon, | 谢尔顿啊 |
[10:20] | how’s it feel to get beaten up by a girl? | 被一个女人家揍的感觉如何 |
[10:26] | It’s not the first time. | 反正不是第一次了 |
[10:28] | I have a twin sister whose assaults began in utero. | 在子宫里我那胞姐就开始欺负我 |
[10:32] | If only I’d had the presence of mind to reabsorb her, | 如果当年我能一直坚定的吸收掉她 |
[10:35] | then I’d have a mole with hair in it | 我也就多了一颗长毛的痣 |
[10:37] | instead of a tedious yearly Christmas letter. | 这样也不会收到那些无聊的圣诞贺卡了 |
[10:40] | Gentlemen, have you come to the realization | 先生们 你们还没有觉悟吗 |
[10:42] | that the only reasonable course of action | 最明智的选择 |
[10:44] | is to sell the ring and divide the money? | 就是卖了魔戒再分钱 |
[10:46] | No. | 没门 |
[10:47] | I was afraid of that. | 我就怕你这么说 |
[10:50] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[10:52] | Greetings from Mumbai. | 在孟买问候大家 |
[10:54] | I am Raj’s attorney, Venkatesh Koothrappali. | 我是拉杰的律师 文卡塔斯·库萨帕里 |
[10:56] | Also my cousin. | 也是我表哥 |
[10:59] | You brought a lawyer? | 你居然还找了个律师 |
[11:00] | Don’t answer that. | 这个不用回答 |
[11:01] | I’ll get straight to the point. | 我就直说了 |
[11:03] | My client’s prepared to surrender | 我的委托人准备放弃 |
[11:05] | any interest he has in the ring | 他在这枚魔戒上的一切利益 |
[11:07] | in exchange for two Kawasaki Jet Skis. | 来交换两辆川崎水上摩托 |
[11:10] | We’re not giving him two Jet Skis. | 两辆水上摩托是不可能的 |
[11:13] | Look, we’re big boys, | 听着 大家都成年人了 |
[11:14] | why don’t we just cut to the chase and meet in the middle? | 我们何不都退一步海阔天空呢 |
[11:17] | One Kawasaki Jet Ski. Done and done. | 一辆水上摩托就够了 怎么样 |
[11:21] | No Jet Skis. | 半辆都不给 |
[11:24] | All right, forget the Jet Skis. | 好吧 不谈水上摩托了 |
[11:26] | Forget the Jet Skis? That was our line in the sand! | 你说什么 这是我们的底线 |
[11:29] | What happened to “tear them a new one?” | 你就这点招数吗 |
[11:31] | What can I say? They played hardball. We lost. | 那你要我怎样 他们态度强硬 我们输了 |
[11:35] | You’re useless. | 你这没用的东西 |
[11:36] | I told you that when you hired me. | 你来雇我时我就说了 |
[11:38] | I’m signing off now. | 我要下线了 |
[11:39] | Call your mother. She worries. | 记得联系你妈 她担心你呢 |
[11:44] | Okay, just so you know, if we’re bringing in cousins who are lawyers, | 知道吗 向别人介绍自己的律师表兄时 |
[11:47] | prepare for shock and awe. | 要准备好被雷 |
[11:50] | You know what? I am ending this. | 告诉你们 我来了结这件事 |
[11:52] | Penny didn’t want to hold the ring anymore. | 佩妮不想再保管魔戒 |
[11:53] | She gave it to me. I have it. I’m sending it back. | 她还给了我 现在我手上 我要寄回去 |
[11:56] | Where’s the ring? | 魔戒呢 |
[11:58] | You mean this ring? | 你是指这个魔戒吗 |
[12:01] | Next time be aware of your surroundings | 下次在公共厕所里排尿 |
[12:03] | while urinating in a public men’s room. | 记得要耳听八方环顾四周 |
[12:05] | Give me that. | 快给我 |
[12:06] | No, it’s mine. | 才不 这是我的 |
[12:07] | It’s all of ours. | 我们都有份 |
[12:11] | – Okay, now, this is ridiculous! – Then let go! | -得了 这也太荒唐了 -那就放手 |
[12:12] | I’m not letting go. You let go. | 偏不 你干嘛不放手 |
[12:14] | I say this ring belongs | 要我说 谁坚持到最后 |
[12:15] | to the last person who can hold on. | 魔戒就归谁 |
[12:17] | Fine. But can’t we go home and start this? | 行啊 我们回家再开始吗 |
[12:19] | Sure. Let go of the ring. | 当然 那现在先放手 |
[12:22] | All right, it starts now. | 好吧 那就从现在开始 |
[12:28] | You do realize there’s a giant bug movie marathon | 今晚科幻频道有巨虫电影联播 |
[12:31] | tonight on the Syfy Channel. | 你们都还记得吧 |
[12:48] | Wait, my laptop. | 慢 我的笔记本还没拿 |
[13:01] | You know, there’s a point no when this becomes idiotic. | 这也太白痴了 一点也没意义了 |
[13:04] | And it wasn’t when we were driving like this? | 刚我们这样开车的时候你咋不说 |
[13:09] | I would advise the three of you | 我好心建议你们三个放弃吧 |
[13:11] | that resistance is futile. | 再怎么死撑也是徒劳 |
[13:12] | I have endless patience. | 我的耐性可是出了名的好 |
[13:14] | I once spent two-and-a-half hours on hold | 我曾和惠普的客服人员 |
[13:16] | with Hewlett-Packard customer service | 耗了整整两个半小时 |
[13:18] | just to complain about their customer service. | 就为投诉他们客服态度差劲 |
[13:23] | You want to talk about endless patience? | 你少和我吹嘘耐性 |
[13:25] | Penny made me watch all five seasons | 佩妮逼我看完了整整 |
[13:27] | of Sex and the City. | 五季的《欲望都市》 |
[13:31] | There are six seasons, dude. | 老兄 那玩意有六季 |
[13:33] | Oh, crap! | 噢 杯具 |
[13:39] | We go to Paris with Carrie and get our heart broken, | 凯莉刚分手 伤心地去了巴黎 |
[13:43] | and then Mr. Big shows up, | 而大人物又突然出现 |
[13:44] | we don’t know if we can trust him again. | 我们都很好奇 她是否还能再相信他 |
[13:47] | It’s a wild ride. | 真是跨越地球的爱恋啊 |
[13:51] | Door. | 我要开门 |
[13:59] | Okay, everybody, and plie? | 同志们 屈膝[法语 芭蕾舞动作] |
[14:09] | And releve? | 再踮立[法语 芭蕾舞动作] |
[14:15] | Whatcha doin’? | 你们干什么呢 |
[14:18] | Last one holding the ring decides its fate. | 谁坚持到最后 魔戒归谁 |
[14:20] | I know, it sounds silly. | 我知道这很蠢 |
[14:22] | No, no, no, no, no, you are my boyfriend. | 才不会呢 你是我男友啊 |
[14:24] | Nothing you do is silly to me. | 情人眼里出西施嘛 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[14:28] | FYI– this is a bag from Victoria’s Secret. | 顺便说下 这可是维多利亚的秘密内衣 |
[14:40] | I’m out. | 老子不干了 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry, Ma, | 抱歉 老妈 |
[14:53] | I have to stay late at the office. | 没办法 我要在办公室加班 |
[14:55] | No, he’s doesn’t! He’s lying to you! | 才没有 他在骗你 |
[14:59] | Will you be quiet? | 你就不能消停点吗 |
[15:00] | Well, if you want privacy let go of the ring. | 要隐私的话 放开手就行了啊 |
[15:02] | I’m so glad | 真开心 |
[15:04] | we came to this gentile strip club! | 终于能来这家异教徒的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[15:07] | Howard, | 霍华德 |
[15:08] | here’s more bacon to tuck into the shiksa’s G-string! | 再给你个培根 塞她们丁字裤里去 |
[15:13] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[15:15] | I think it’s lovely you call your mommy | 你实在太贴心了 还特地打电话 |
[15:17] | and let her know you’re going to be late for dinner. | 告诉你妈 你赶不回去吃晚饭 |
[15:19] | From what I know about these things, | 据我所知 |
[15:20] | if a woman doesn’t breast-feed on time, | 没能按时喂奶的女人 |
[15:22] | it’s very uncomfortable for her boobies. | 咪咪会很不舒服的 |
[15:25] | Don’t you talk about my mother’s boobies! | 别跟我谈我妈的咪咪 |
[15:28] | If you’re offended, let go of the ring | 听着不爽的话 放手啊 |
[15:30] | and go on home to your mother’s boobies. | 赶紧回家找你妈吃奶去 |
[15:32] | Excellent, excellent. | 太好了 太好了 |
[15:34] | Tire each other out, the ring will be mine. | 你们俩耗吧 我就能笑到最后 |
[15:36] | Howard, why don’t you go after Raj’s mother? | 霍华德 何不谈谈拉杰他妈 |
[15:38] | Why don’t we go after your mother? | 不然咱谈谈你妈 |
[15:42] | Go ahead. | 尽管谈 |
[15:44] | I have no illusions about my mother. | 我又没有恋母情结 |
[15:46] | She is a kind, loving, | 她就一个和蔼可亲 |
[15:48] | religiously fanatical right-wing Texan | 笃信上帝 极端右翼的德州人 |
[15:50] | with a slightly out-of-scale head | 头长得有点不合比例 |
[15:52] | and a mild Dr. Pepper addiction. | 还对佩珀汽水有点上瘾 |
[15:55] | Anything you’d like to add? | 还有什么要补充的吗 |
[15:58] | That’s not gonna get you anywhere. | 这样说根本没用 |
[16:00] | Better pull out the big gun. | 得给他来点狠的 |
[16:01] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[16:02] | Let’s talk about your grandmother. | 咱来谈谈你祖母 |
[16:05] | No! | 不要 |
[16:06] | I call no Meemaws. | 不许说我奶奶 |
[16:09] | Think about this. | 想想看 |
[16:10] | The only way your mother was born was your Meemaw had sex. | 你奶奶肯定得跟人上床 才会有你妈 |
[16:17] | I don’t want to hear this. | 我不想听这些 |
[16:18] | Then let go of the ring and walk away. | 那就放手 走一边去 |
[16:22] | Never. | 想都别想 |
[16:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | I’ll bet your Meemaw | 我敢说 你奶奶 |
[16:26] | didn’t just have sex to have your mother. | 不仅仅是为了传宗接代才跟人上床的 |
[16:28] | I bet she had sex because she liked it. | 我敢说 她肯定也享受性爱 |
[16:33] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[16:34] | Yeah, Meemaw did the nasty. | 对 奶奶也并不圣洁 |
[16:36] | I said stop it! | 我叫你们闭嘴 |
[16:38] | We’re getting to him. | 说到他痛处了 |
[16:40] | Waterfalls! | 瀑布 |
[16:41] | What? | 什么 |
[16:42] | Waterfalls. | 瀑布 |
[16:43] | Crashing waves. | 惊涛拍岸 |
[16:44] | Babbling brooks. | 潺潺溪流 |
[16:46] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[16:48] | Subliminal messaging. | 潜意识信息 |
[16:49] | I’m going to make you want to pee. | 通过这让你们产生尿意 |
[16:53] | Dripping faucets. | 滴水的水龙头 |
[16:54] | Leaky gutter. | 漏水的水槽 |
[16:56] | Peeing. | 尿尿 |
[16:59] | It’s, it’s not working, dude. | 这招根本不管用 伙计 |
[17:01] | Oh-ho-ho, it’s working all right. | 已经管用了 |
[17:04] | I have to pee. | 我想上厕所 |
[17:06] | Then let go of the ring and go. | 那就放开魔戒去啊 |
[17:08] | No, actually, I wouldn’t mind going, too. | 其实 我也想上了 |
[17:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | Um, on the count of three. | 数到三 |
[17:13] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[17:15] | Wait, just to clarify. | 等等 先说清楚 |
[17:16] | When you get to three, do we stand up or do we pee? | 数到三 是都站起来还是直接尿尿 |
[17:23] | We stand up. | 都站起来 |
[17:25] | Excellent choice. | 明智之选 |
[17:28] | Three. | 三 |
[17:36] | Something tells me | 我有预感 |
[17:37] | this was a bad day to wear suede shoes. | 今天真不该穿绒面革皮鞋的 |
[17:57] | I’ve done it! | 我做到了 |
[17:59] | I’ve won! | 我赢了 |
[18:01] | The ring is mine! | 魔戒是我的了 |
[18:03] | It’s mine! | 是我的了 |
[18:11] | We’re going to clean it up and make it pretty. | 得彻底清洗下 让它更漂亮 |
[18:15] | My own. | 是我的 |
[18:17] | My love. | 我亲爱的 |
[18:19] | My precious. | 我的宝贝 |
[18:22] | (谢尔顿华丽变身《魔戒》中的咕噜[Gollum]) | |
[18:30] | Where’s the ring? | 魔戒呢 |
[18:32] | It’s in a FedEx box on its way back to where it came from. | 在联邦快递的盒子里 回它原来的地方去了 |
[18:36] | (索伦在末日山的火焰中铸造了至尊魔戒) | |
[18:36] | The fires of Mount Doom? | 末日山的火焰之中 |
[18:39] | Peter Jackson’s office in New Zealand. | 彼得·杰克逊(《魔戒》导演)在新西兰的办公室 |
[18:42] | It wasn’t ours. | 本就不是我们的 |
[18:43] | You quit the game! | 你早就退出了比赛 |
[18:44] | You had no right to take it. | 根本没资格拿走魔戒 |
[18:46] | I came in here, you guys were all sleeping. | 我走进来的时候 你们都睡着了 |
[18:47] | The ring was on the floor. No one was touching it. | 魔戒掉在地板上 没人拿着 |
[18:49] | Well, so then we start the game over until there’s a winner. | 那就该重新开始 直到产生最后的赢家 |
[18:52] | There wasn’t ever going to be a winner. | 根本不会有什么赢家 |
[18:54] | There was going to be a selfish, petty person with a ring | 只会有一个手握魔戒的自私鬼 |
[18:57] | and three people who used to be his friend. | 和三个反目的好友 |
[18:59] | Is that really what you guys want? | 你们真想这样吗 |
[19:00] | ‘Cause if it is, fine. | 真想的话 随便吧 |
[19:01] | I don’t want anything to do with you. | 我跟你们也没什么好说的了 |
[19:04] | And I don’t know what happened in that bathroom, | 还有 厕所里怎么回事我不知道 |
[19:06] | but I am not cleaning it up! | 但我才不会去清理 |
[19:24] | My precious. | 我的宝贝 |
[19:44] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:49] | Give us the precious! | 把宝贝还我们 |
[19:52] | – Give me! Give me! – Get off of me! | -快给我 快给我 -放开我 |
[19:54] | – Give me the ring! – It’s mine! | -把魔戒给我 -魔戒是我的 |
[19:56] | Ugh, gotta go back to dating dumb guys from the gym. | 真该跟健身房那笨蛋约会看看的 |
[19:59] | Just give me the ring! | 把魔戒给我 |
[20:00] | Give it to me! | 把魔戒给我 |
[20:02] | Give me the ring! | 把魔戒给我 |
[20:03] | I said give it to me! | 我让你给我 |
[20:04] | It’s mine! | 魔戒是我的 |