时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Seems like forever | 我们好像好久 |
[00:05] | Since the four of us have been out to eat you know? | 没有四个人一起出来吃饭了 我是说 |
[00:08] | Just the guys. | 没有女生的情况下 |
[00:09] | Oh god! Yes we get it. | 够了吧 我们知道了 |
[00:11] | You have a girlfriend now. | 你现在有女朋友了 |
[00:14] | A little jealous sorry? | 搞得你小嫉妒了吗 真不好意思 |
[00:15] | No I’m not jealous. | 谁嫉妒了 |
[00:20] | All right I’d kill a hobo if it’ll get me laid. | 好吧 为了能嘿咻我愿意付出一切代价 |
[00:22] | Now can we order? | 可以点菜了吗 |
[00:24] | Oh dear lord they re-did the menu. | 天啊 他们更新了菜单 |
[00:27] | So what? It’s the same food. | 那又怎样 菜又没变 |
[00:29] | Oh is it? Look at this. | 是吗 看看这个 |
[00:31] | General tso’s chicken | 左宗棠鸡[被归为湘菜] |
[00:32] | Is no longer listed under “Specialties.” | 它不是在招牌菜之列了 |
[00:34] | It’s now under “Chicken.” | 而是归在鸡料理下面了 |
[00:36] | So? | 所以呢[So与’Tso’同音] |
[00:37] | Yes general tso. | 是的 是左宗棠鸡 |
[00:41] | Not “Tso ” The chicken “So” The question. | 我不是说”左” 我是问”所以呢” |
[00:45] | So? | 所以呢 |
[00:46] | So why is it no longer a specialty? | 所以 它为什么不是招牌菜了呢 |
[00:50] | Did the chef lose confidence | 这里的厨师是对这道菜没了信心 |
[00:51] | In the dish or himself? | 还是对他自己没了信心啊 |
[00:53] | And look over here. | 再看这里 |
[00:55] | “Shrimp in mobster sauce.” | 强盗酱沾鲜虾 |
[00:58] | What is “Mobster sauce”? | 强盗酱是什么 |
[01:01] | It’s obviously a typo. | 这明显是打印错误 |
[01:03] | Perhaps. Or perhaps this restaurant’s | 也许吧 也可能是这家餐馆现在是 |
[01:05] | Now a front for organized crime. | 一场有组织的犯罪活动的前线阵地 |
[01:08] | For all we know the mobster sauce | 就上面的介绍来看 强盗酱里包含 |
[01:09] | Contains actual chunks of deceased mobsters. | 丰富的已死强盗的肉 |
[01:12] | No no no no– I think it just means | 不不不不 我觉得它的意思是 |
[01:14] | It’s the kind of sauce that mobsters like. | 这是一种强盗们喜欢的酱料 |
[01:17] | It doesn’t mean any of that! | 没那么复杂啦 |
[01:19] | It’s a typo. | 只是打印错误而已 |
[01:20] | You know what? Let’s just get a pizza. | 这样吧 我们还是去吃批萨 |
[01:21] | Good idea. We’ll go to corleone’s. | 好主意 我们去柯里昂意式餐厅 |
[01:24] | Sure no mobsters there. | 当然好 那儿可没有强盗 |
[01:29] | You know the more I think about it | 知道不 我越想越觉得 |
[01:31] | the mobster sauce couldn’t possibly contain | 强盗酱里不可能包含 |
[01:33] | chunks of mobster. | 丰富的强盗肉 |
[01:37] | And why is that? | 这又是为什么呢 |
[01:38] | It was listed under “Seafood.” | 它被归在海鲜里 |
[01:42] | What if they were mobsters who slept with the fishes? | 如果他们是一群跟鱼睡觉的强盗呢 |
[01:49] | Leonard are we having a serious conversation or not? | 莱纳德 这可是很严肃的话题 |
[01:54] | What the…? | 天啊… |
[02:02] | The tv is gone. | 电视机不见了 |
[02:03] | So are our laptops. | 我们的笔记本也没了 |
[02:05] | Oh god. | 老天 |
[02:06] | Oh god. | 老天 |
[02:09] | Oh god! | 老天爷啊! |
[02:13] | It’s all right. | 还好还好 |
[02:16] | They didn’t take my comic books. | 我的漫画书都还在 |
[02:44] | They took our TV | 他们拿走了我们的电视机 |
[02:45] | Two laptops | 两台笔记本电脑 |
[02:46] | Four external hard-drives | 四台外接硬盘 |
[02:47] | Our PS2 our PS3 | 我们的PS2和PS3 |
[02:48] | Our x-box our x-box 360 | x-box和x-box360 |
[02:50] | Our classic nintendo | 经典版任天堂 |
[02:51] | Our super nintendo our nintendo 64 and our wii. | 超级任天堂 任天堂64 还有wii[以上都是游戏机] |
[02:56] | We like games. | 我们喜欢玩游戏 |
[02:58] | Right games. They took halo 1 | 对了 游戏 他们拿走了光晕1 |
[03:00] | Halo 2 halo 3 call of duty 1 | 光晕2 光晕3 使命召唤1 |
[03:02] | Call of duty 2 call of duty 3 | 使命召唤2 使命召唤3 |
[03:03] | Rock band rock band 2 | 摇滚乐团 摇滚乐团2 |
[03:04] | Final fantasy 1 thru 9 the legend of zelda | 最终幻想1到9 塞尔达传说 |
[03:07] | The legend of zelda: ocarina of time | 塞尔达传说之时光之笛 |
[03:08] | The legend of zelda: twilight princess | 塞尔达传说之黎明公主 |
[03:10] | Super mario brothers super mario galaxy | 超级马里奥兄弟 超级马里奥银河 |
[03:12] | Mario and sonic at the winter olympics… | 马里奥和索尼克在冬奥会… |
[03:17] | …and ms. Pacman. | 还有吃豆小姐[以上都是游戏] |
[03:21] | Assorted video games. | 各种电玩游戏 |
[03:24] | When does the csi team get here? | 犯罪现场鉴证科什么时候到 |
[03:28] | What? | 什么 |
[03:29] | In anticipation of their arrival | 鉴于他们要过来 |
[03:30] | I’ve bagged some evidence. | 我已经包好了一些证据 |
[03:32] | One of the thieves had the audacity | 其中一个贼匪在扫荡我们的屋子时 |
[03:34] | To quench his thirst while ransacking our home. | 居然斗胆解决了自己的摄水问题 |
[03:37] | You should be able to pull some good prints off this. | 你们应该可以从上面找到一些有效的指纹 |
[03:38] | And now here are my prints | 这些是我的指纹 |
[03:40] | So you can rule me out as a suspect. | 这样你们就可以把我排除在嫌疑之外了 |
[03:43] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry leonard. It’s too early to discount | 对不起 莱纳德 现在就排除 |
[03:46] | The possibility of this being an inside job. | 内鬼作案的可能性还为时过早 |
[03:50] | Would I be completely out of line to ask you to shoot him? | 我请求你枪毙了他也不算太过分吧 |
[03:53] | I’d be happy to put him under a 72-hour | 我很乐意把他送进监护病房 |
[03:56] | Psychiatric hold. | 进行72小时的精神病观察 |
[03:58] | I’m not crazy. | 我不是疯子 |
[04:00] | My mother had me tested. | 我妈妈带我去做过测试了 |
[04:02] | We’re done here. | 我都问完了 |
[04:03] | Call this number and we’ll fax you a copy of the report | 打这个电话 我们会把调查报告传真给你们的 |
[04:05] | So you can submit it to your insurance company. | 这样你们就能向保险公司索赔了 |
[04:07] | I-I’m sorry. | 请稍等 |
[04:09] | That’s the end of your inquiry? | 你这就算问完了吗 |
[04:11] | Do you have any more information that might be relevant? | 那你还有什么相关的信息要提供吗 |
[04:14] | Oh my goodness. Where do I begin? For instance– | 天呐 多得去了 比如说 |
[04:16] | My laptop contained | 我笔记本电脑里 |
[04:18] | four out of the five gedankenexperiments | 有五种思维实验 其中四种 |
[04:19] | necessary for a cogent restatement | 都是关于量子测量课题的 |
[04:21] | of the quantum measurement problem. | 强有力的重述 |
[04:23] | How is that going to help them? | 这对他们有何帮助 |
[04:24] | They could monitor scientific publications and see | 这样他们就可以监控科学出版社 |
[04:27] | if anyone posts such a cogent restatement in the next | 看看有没有其他人在未来的几个月内 |
[04:29] | Couple of months. If so | 寄给他们这类重述 如果有 |
[04:31] | The authors are most likely | 该作者就很有可能 |
[04:31] | in possession of my stolen laptop. | 偷了我的笔记本电脑 |
[04:35] | Good night fellas. | 晚安 孩子们 |
[04:38] | Come on Bochco. | 收工 波齐科 |
[04:50] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[04:53] | The only thing we can do. | 唯一能做的就是 |
[04:55] | Watch tv on our phones until the criminals return | 在罪犯回来前坐下看看手机电视 |
[04:58] | and bludgeon us to death in our sleep. | 在熟睡后被他棒打致死 |
[05:01] | Does that mean you’ve ruled me out as a suspect? | 这是否意味着我排除嫌疑了 |
[05:03] | Oh how I wish I could. | 我多么希望不是你 |
[05:58] | I do not have to urinate. | 我不必去尿尿 |
[06:04] | I am the master of my own bladder. | 我的膀胱我做主 |
[06:10] | Drat. | 该死 |
[06:14] | I can’t believe it. | 太难以置信了 |
[06:16] | If I hadn’t been working the dinner shift | 要不是我一直在餐厅上班 |
[06:17] | I would’ve run right into the robbers. | 我可就和盗贼正面相遇了 |
[06:19] | Hey there’s no reason for you to be scared. | 你不必感到害怕 |
[06:22] | I’m not scared. | 我才不怕 |
[06:23] | I would’ve gone all Nebraska on their asses. | 我会给他们的屁屁还以重击 |
[06:27] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[06:29] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[06:30] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[06:31] | Hand me the bat. | 把球棒给我 |
[06:36] | We just had a major crime in the building | 本栋楼刚发生恶性罪案 |
[06:38] | And you open the door without asking who it is? | 你问都没问就开门了 |
[06:42] | It won’t happen again. What’s up? | 不会再发生了 你啥事 |
[06:44] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[06:46] | I just wanted to see if you were both okay. | 来看看你俩是否安好 |
[06:48] | We’re fine Sheldon. | 我们好得很 谢尔顿 |
[06:50] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[06:53] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[06:57] | That was weird even for him. | 即使是谢尔顿 刚才也显得真怪 |
[07:00] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[07:01] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[07:02] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[07:05] | Who is it? | 请问哪位 |
[07:08] | Sheldon. Sheldon Cooper. | 谢尔顿 谢尔顿·库珀 |
[07:11] | Yes? | 你好 |
[07:13] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[07:16] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[07:26] | I see you’re drinking wine. | 貌似你们在喝酒 |
[07:29] | Yes we are. | 不错 |
[07:31] | And we’re about to go to bed. | 然后准备就寝了 |
[07:35] | Sheldon do you want to sleep here tonight? | 谢尔顿 你是不是要在这儿过夜 |
[07:37] | Oh as small as Leonard is | 尽管莱纳德身型娇小 |
[07:39] | I don’t think the two of you’d be comfortable on the couch. | 我还是觉得你俩在沙发上睡不太舒服 |
[07:44] | What do you want? | 你要怎样 |
[07:46] | It’s not what I want it’s what evolution wants. | 不是我的问题 而是进化规律 |
[07:48] | Human beings are primates. | 人类是灵长类动物 |
[07:50] | Primates have evolved to live in groups | 灵长类动物一般是群居生活 |
[07:51] | both for protection and support. | 从而互相保护 互相关爱 |
[07:54] | But you don’t like other people. | 但你不喜欢群居 |
[07:57] | I do tonight. | 今晚不同 |
[08:01] | It’s scary over there. | 那儿太恐怖了 |
[08:03] | It’s getting scary here too. | 这儿也快了 |
[08:13] | three little kittens? | 三只小猫 |
[08:18] | Three little pigs? | 三头小猪 |
[08:24] | God I don’t know. | 上帝啊 我不知道 |
[08:26] | Star Wars? | 星球大战 |
[08:29] | Did we win? Can we go to bed? | 我们赢了吗 能上床了吗 |
[08:31] | Good lord– I could not have made this easier. | 天呐 已经简单到极至了 |
[08:34] | Hydrogen atom h | 氢原子 字母H |
[08:36] | Plus pigs minus pea– higgs. | 加上猪减去花生 等于希格斯粒子[h+pigs-p=higgs] |
[08:40] | Bow General Zod trapped in the phantom zone. | 船艏 被困在幻影地带内的查德将军[超人前传人物] |
[08:45] | Bow-zone. | 船艏和地带[bo+zone] |
[08:46] | Pear. Tickle. | 梨 挠痒痒 |
[08:49] | Pear-tickle. | 梨加挠痒痒[par+tickle] |
[08:53] | Higgs boson particle. | 希格斯粒子 玻色子 微量子 |
[08:55] | How could you not get that? | 你怎么就想不通 |
[08:57] | He’s right penny. It’s all there. | 没错 佩妮 都画那儿了 |
[09:01] | Sheldon sweetie I know you’re feeling insecure | 谢尔顿 亲爱的 我知道你有不安全感 |
[09:04] | But we’ve really got to go to sleep. | 但我们真得睡觉了 |
[09:06] | All right. I’ll take the first watch | 那好吧 我先值第一班 |
[09:09] | And wake you at 0400. | 世界时4点再叫醒你们 |
[09:10] | Great. Good night. | 太好了 晚安 |
[09:12] | Wait wait– what’s 0400? | 等等 什么叫世界时4点 |
[09:13] | – 4:00 a.M. – That’s like in 45 minutes. | -就是四点 -那不还差45分钟就到了吗 |
[09:16] | Just keep walking. | 赶紧撤 |
[09:36] | it’s quiet out there. | 那里静悄悄的 |
[09:38] | Maybe a little too quiet. | 可能太安静了 |
[09:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[09:41] | Just gonna take a look around outside. | 就出去看看 |
[09:43] | Bad idea. | 糟糕的主意 |
[09:47] | No jim don’t open the door! | 不 吉姆 别开门 |
[09:50] | Listen to her Jim. | 听她的没错 吉姆 |
[09:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:56] | There’s no one out there. | 外面没人 |
[10:08] | Leonard and Penny! | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[10:08] | Leonard and Penny! | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[10:09] | Leonard and Penny! | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[10:12] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[10:19] | All right we’ve got a titanium dead bolt | 好了 现已安装钛制固定栓锁 |
[10:22] | And a reinforced jamb | 和加固门框 |
[10:23] | controlled by a state-of-the-art electronic access system. | 由最先进的电子门禁系统控制 |
[10:26] | What if they cut the power? | 万一他们切断电源呢 |
[10:27] | There’s a 200-watt uninterruptible | 内置200瓦不间断的 |
[10:28] | backup power supply. | 后备供电 |
[10:30] | What if someone steals my keys? | 万一我的钥匙被偷了呢 |
[10:32] | There are independent voice and fingerprint scanners. | 配备了独立声控和指纹扫描系统 |
[10:34] | What if someone kidnaps me forces me to record my voice | 万一我被绑架了 被迫录下声音 |
[10:37] | and then cuts off my thumb? | 还被绑匪割下了拇指呢 |
[10:40] | I’ll send them a basket of muffins. | 那我可要送一篮子松饼感谢他们 |
[10:44] | Now inside we’ve got motion detectors | 而在屋内 配备了动作监测器 |
[10:47] | infrared sensors and cameras connected to a server | 红外传感器和监视器 同时连接 |
[10:51] | running state-of-the-art facial recognition software. | 配有最先进面部识别软件的服务器 |
[10:54] | Where did you get all this stuff? | 你从哪儿搞来这些玩意 |
[10:56] | Eh I got a buddy over at the Department of Defense. | 我在国防部有个朋友 |
[10:59] | He just gave it to you? | 他这么大方给你了吗 |
[11:00] | I’m sure he would have if I had asked. | 我要是开口 他肯定会给的 |
[11:03] | Ironically their security | 讽刺的是 他们的保安系统 |
[11:04] | isn’t all that good. | 也不是这么完善嘛 |
[11:08] | Raj your car is blocking me… | 拉杰 你的车挡住我的… |
[11:10] | Intruder alert intruder alert. | 防盗警报 防盗警报 |
[11:12] | – Intruder alert. – What the hell? | -防盗警报 -搞什么鬼 |
[11:13] | – Intruder alert. – Sorry let me help you. | -防盗警报 -抱歉 我来帮你 |
[11:16] | Wonderful security system | 真是”完美”的保安系统 |
[11:17] | If we’re attacked by a school of tuna. | 遭受金枪鱼群袭击时用正好 |
[11:20] | Don’t worry the net’s going to be electrified. | 别担心 这渔网还将通电 |
[11:22] | You picture her on the floor spasming uncontrollably. | 她一旦倒在地上 全身便会不可自主地痉挛 |
[11:28] | Better. | 这还差不多 |
[11:32] | Sheldon’s journal. | 谢尔顿的日记[恶搞《守望者》中的罗夏日记] |
[11:34] | Security system in place. | 保安系统已安装到位 |
[11:36] | However sleep continues to elude me. | 但我依然难以入睡 |
[11:39] | I’ve seen the underbelly of Pasadena… | 我目睹了帕萨迪纳市的阴暗面[加州城市] |
[11:43] | This so-called city of roses and it haunts me. | 这座所谓的玫瑰之城 如今阴魂不散 |
[11:48] | Ah the injustice. | 罪恶横行 毫无正义 |
[11:51] | I lie here awake tormented | 我被痛苦折磨 辗转反侧 |
[11:54] | while out there evil lurks | 而邪恶四处潜伏在外 |
[11:56] | probably playing Donkey Kong on my classic Nintendo. | 可能正霸占我的经典任天堂玩大金刚呢 |
[12:32] | Oh dear. | 老天 |
[12:36] | I am the master of my own bladder. | 我的膀胱我做主 |
[12:55] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[12:56] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[12:58] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德 佩妮 |
[12:59] | Oh my… | 天哪 |
[13:00] | God Sheldon. | 老天 谢尔顿 |
[13:06] | What the hell are you doing out there? | 见鬼的你到底在外面干什么 |
[13:11] | I heard a noise. | 我听到有响声 |
[13:15] | It was us. | 那是我们 |
[13:16] | We knocked over a lamp. | 撞翻了一个台灯 |
[13:18] | Why would you knock over a lamp? | 你们干嘛要撞翻台灯 |
[13:20] | – We were going to have… – He doesn’t need | -我们正要… -没必要告诉他 |
[13:22] | to know what we were doing Leonard. | 我们在干嘛 莱纳德 |
[13:28] | No she’s right I don’t need to know what you were doing. | 没错 我是没必要知道你们在干嘛 |
[13:31] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[13:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[13:33] | Use the door. | 走门就可以了 |
[13:36] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[13:38] | Perhaps I’ll check the perimeter | 或许我该四处查看下 |
[13:40] | and make some warm milk. | 再泡点热牛奶 |
[13:42] | Great you do that. | 很好 去吧 |
[13:44] | Would you like me to bring you some warm milk? | 你想要我给你带点热牛奶吗 |
[13:47] | I’m lactose intolerant. | 我有乳糖不耐症 |
[13:49] | And you don’t wish to alarm me with any more loud noises. | 你是不想再弄出更大的声响来吓我 |
[13:52] | Very thoughtful. | 想得真周到 |
[13:54] | Warm milk Penny? | 佩妮 要热牛奶吗 |
[13:56] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[13:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | Good night to you sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[14:00] | Miss. | 还有女士 |
[14:05] | Sorry about that. | 真是抱歉 |
[14:06] | Ugh what can you do? | 你又无能为力 |
[14:08] | Here. | 过来 |
[14:10] | Intruder alert intruder alert. | 防盗警报 防盗警报 |
[14:12] | Intruder alert intruder alert. | 防盗警报 防盗警报 |
[14:25] | Looks like Wolowitz got the net electrified. | 看来沃罗威茨启动电网了 |
[14:29] | Sheldon are you okay? | 谢尔顿你没事吧 |
[14:31] | I-I’m fine… | 我 我没事 |
[14:33] | Although I’m no longer the master of my own bladder. | 只是控制不了自己的膀胱了 |
[14:41] | My new computer came with windows 7. | 我的新电脑装了瘟骑系统 |
[14:45] | Windows 7 is much more user-friendly than windows vista. | 瘟骑比围死他更容易上手嘛 |
[14:50] | I don’t like that. | 这我可不喜欢 |
[14:55] | Don’t you think looking for a new city to live in | 你不觉得搬到新城市去 |
[14:57] | is a bit of an overreaction? | 有点反应过激了吗 |
[15:00] | Our apartment was broken into | 我们的公寓被盗 |
[15:01] | Our security system tried to kill me | 我们的保安系统又差点杀了我 |
[15:04] | And as a result I’m leaving Pasadena forever. | 因此 我决定永久搬离帕萨迪纳 |
[15:06] | Tell me how that’s overreacting. | 你说我这能叫反应过度吗 |
[15:09] | Come on Sheldon you can’t move. | 拜托 谢尔顿 你可不能搬 |
[15:11] | Don’t you need to stay in one place | 你不是该留在原地吗 |
[15:13] | so the mother ship can find you | 这样你的母舰返回时候 |
[15:14] | when it returns? | 才能找到你 |
[15:17] | Oh if that were only true. | 真是这样就好了 |
[15:20] | Unfortunately as I’m earthbound for the foreseeable future | 不幸的是 在可预见的将来 我还得呆地球上 |
[15:23] | I need to find a location that’s more hospitable | 一定得找个比帕萨迪纳 |
[15:25] | than the mean streets of Pasadena like… | 更加友好安全的地方 比如 |
[15:29] | Enid Oklahoma. | 俄克拉荷马州的伊尼德市 |
[15:31] | Low crime rate | 低犯罪率 |
[15:32] | and high-speed internet connectivity… | 加上高速网络 |
[15:35] | But no model train shops. | 但没有火车模型店 |
[15:40] | Sorry Enid. | 抱歉 伊尼德市 |
[15:45] | Is he quitting his job at the university? | 他要辞了大学的工作吗 |
[15:47] | Oh no he’s going to telecommute. | 不 他准备远程办公 |
[15:49] | Everybody’s really excited about it. | 大家都乐见于此 |
[15:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:54] | Boone North Carolina. | 北卡罗来纳州 布恩市 |
[15:56] | “Every summer since 1952 | 自1952年以前的每年夏天 |
[15:58] | Boone has hosted an outdoor amphitheater portrayal | 布恩市都会在露天的原型剧场重演 |
[16:01] | Of the life and times of its namesake Dan’l Boone.” | 与之同名的丹尼尔·布恩时代的生活图景 |
[16:07] | Sounds like something that would attract the wrong crowd. | 感觉这会吸引一帮不良分子过去 |
[16:12] | Penny you’re from Nebraska correct? | 佩妮 你来自内布拉斯加 对吗 |
[16:14] | Born and raised. | 土生土长 |
[16:22] | It will take me a few days to get settled. | 我要过几天才能安顿好 |
[16:24] | After I do I will e-mail you detailed PDFs | 到时候我会发详细的文档给你 |
[16:27] | containing diagrams and instructions | 包括图解和操作指南 |
[16:29] | that will guide you through packing and shipping | 指导你打包和装运 |
[16:31] | the rest of my possessions to Bozeman Montana. | 我余下的行李到蒙大拿州的波兹曼市 |
[16:35] | In the meantime please forward my mail. | 同时 别忘了转发我的邮件 |
[16:38] | Any place specific | 具体需要发给谁 |
[16:39] | Or just the Bozeman Montana loony bin? | 还是只需发给蒙大拿州波兹曼市的疯人院 |
[16:43] | I sense you’re making a joke | 我知道你在开玩笑 |
[16:45] | But Bozeman does have a comedy club called the loony bin | 但波兹曼市确实有家喜剧俱乐部叫疯人院 |
[16:48] | so do not forward my mail there. | 别转发到那去 |
[16:50] | Oh come on. | 拜托 |
[16:52] | So you were the victim of a crime. | 你不幸成了盗窃案失主 |
[16:54] | That’s part of life. | 这本就是生活的一部分 |
[16:55] | When my great-grandfather first came to this country | 我曾祖父第一次来美国时 |
[16:58] | he put all his hopes and dreams | 把全部希望与梦想都寄托于 |
[17:00] | Into this little butcher shop he ran | 他开在纽约下东区的 |
[17:02] | on the lower east side of New York. | 那家小小的肉铺里 |
[17:04] | You know what happened? | 你猜怎么着 |
[17:05] | Every customer who walked into that butcher shop | 凡是去光顾他肉铺 |
[17:08] | and asked for a pound of liver | 去买猪肝的人 |
[17:10] | got ripped off. | 他都宰客没商量 |
[17:14] | But… | 但是 |
[17:15] | Those people moved on and so should you. | 那些人看开了走出来了 你也该这样 |
[17:18] | I am moving on. | 我是走出来了啊 |
[17:20] | I’m going to be a Bozite. | 我要搬去波兹曼市 |
[17:22] | (Bozite是德克萨斯州一个荒废的”鬼镇”) | |
[17:22] | They call themselves “Bozites”? | 他们会自称”波兹曼人”吗 |
[17:24] | They should. It’s one of the first things | 就该这么叫 这是我到那之后 |
[17:25] | I plan to bring up upon arrival. | 计划的首要任务之一 |
[17:29] | Sheldon I can’t believe I’m saying this | 谢尔顿 我不敢相信我会这么说 |
[17:31] | But I’m going to miss you. | 但我会想你的 |
[17:33] | Penny as you know I’m not comfortable | 佩妮 要知道我不喜欢 |
[17:35] | with prolonged good-byes and maudlin displays of emotion | 漫长的道别和离情别绪 |
[17:39] | so I prepared a short video. | 所以我准备了一个短片 |
[17:44] | Greetings. | 大家好 |
[17:45] | As you know I’m not comfortable with prolonged good-byes | 要知道我不喜欢漫长的道别 |
[17:49] | and maudlin displays of emotion | 和离情别绪 |
[17:51] | so I prepared this short video. | 所以我准备了这个短片 |
[17:53] | The four of you are three of my closest friends | 你们四位 有三位是我的好友 |
[17:57] | and one treasured acquaintance. | 还有一位也是难得的点头之交 |
[18:03] | Though I cannot state categorically that my life | 虽然我无法断言 没有了你们 |
[18:05] | will be diminished by not having you in it | 我的人生将从此失色不少 |
[18:08] | I am comfortable if you choose to believe that. | 但你们要这么想的话 我也没意见 |
[18:12] | Since you intend to remain | 既然你们打算继续留在 |
[18:14] | in this lawless metropolitan area | 这座罪案猖獗的大都市 |
[18:17] | statistics suggest that you will succumb to tragic | 根据统计数据 在我们再见之前 |
[18:20] | and gruesome ends before we meet again. | 你们就会死于非命 遭遇不测 |
[18:22] | Live long and prosper. | 生生不息 繁荣昌盛[瓦肯人的经典手势] |
[18:27] | Sheldon that’s so… | 谢尔顿 这实在是… |
[18:32] | You might want to lock the door behind me. | 我走后你们该及时锁门 |
[18:34] | This isn’t Bozeman. | 这里可不是波兹曼 |
[18:40] | How the hell do I know who’s the friend | 我怎么知道谁是好友 |
[18:42] | and who’s the acquaintance? | 谁又是泛泛之交 |
[18:49] | That is a bracing cold | 冷得人心旷神怡 |
[18:51] | An invigorating cold. | 冷得人精神一振 |
[18:53] | Lord is it cold! | 天哪 好冷啊 |
[18:57] | Help you with your bags sir? | 先生 我帮你拿包吧 |
[18:59] | Thank you fellow Bozite. | 谢谢 波兹曼朋友 |
[19:02] | And may I say you are the living embodiment of all | 你真是我们这美丽小镇的商会 |
[19:05] | the promises made by our lovely town’s chamber of commerce. | 所许承诺的最好体现 |
[19:13] | Wait! | 等等我 |
[19:16] | Wait! | 等等 |
[19:18] | Excuse me! | 快给我回来 |
[19:30] | One ticket to Pasadena California please. | 给我一张去加州帕萨迪纳市的票 |
[19:42] | Hey look who’s back! | 看看谁回来了 |
[19:45] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[19:46] | The acquaintance is the first to greet me. | 居然是泛泛之交第一个欢迎我 |