英文名称:Largo Winch II
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Now three years. | 三年前 |
[00:58] | Sergeyevich found him. Hiding in the jungles of Burma. | 我们找到他了 他藏在缅甸的丛林里 |
[01:06] | In a settlement Karen. | 就在卡伦族屠杀事件发生之后 |
[01:10] | Largo lived there for three months. | 罗格在那儿住了三个月 |
[02:34] | They met earlier, when crossed border illegally | 当他非法越过泰缅边境时 |
[02:36] | between Thailand and Burma. | 他遇到这个女人 |
[02:39] | She took him in her village to heal him. and stayed there. | 她带他到她的村庄医治 并在那里住了下来 |
[02:44] | While there is counting on you to watch it. | 我希望你能继续监视着他 |
[02:49] | and if it returns? | 如果他不打算回来 |
[02:51] | Freddy not say shit. One day, | 弗雷迪 不要这么说 迟早有一天 |
[02:54] | you will have to come out of hiding. | 你必需回来面对一切 |
[03:01] | Like it or not, Largo is my successor. | 不管你喜欢与否 罗格终究是我的继承人 |
[03:13] | Three years later. | 三年后 |
[03:15] | Unbeknownst to the whole world, being a foster son of Nerio Winch, | 30年前 不为人所知的尼里欧·温奇养子 |
[03:19] | was in the spotlight after his father’s cruel death. | 在他父亲惨死后变成了全世界关注的焦点 |
[03:23] | The heir to an international corporation with over 400,000 employees | 拥有超过40万名员工的国际企业集团继承人 |
[03:28] | worldwide today, Largo Winch is one of the most influential people on the planet. | 罗格?温奇是当今地球上最有影响力的人物之一 |
[03:32] | But Largo Winch has the ability to drive a giant empire? | 但罗格?温奇有能力驾驭这个庞大的帝国吗 |
[03:35] | Only time will tell. | 只有待时间来告诉我们 |
[03:41] | All I know is that we do not know anything about it . | 我所知道的是 我们对他一无所知 |
[03:43] | Then to judge the actions .. | 如果要评断他的行为.. |
[03:44] | Bringing him back is an excellent solution Cochrane, | 他任命科克伦·德怀特是正确的决定 |
[03:47] | Cochrane Dwight is an excellent manager. | 他是一位优秀的管理者 |
[03:48] | Has an amazing mind and keeps cold blood regardless of the situation. | 他有一个惊人的头脑 不管情况如何都能保持冷静 |
[03:50] | Lord, my God! | 主啊 我的上帝 |
[03:57] | Bashkergistan Autonomous Republic. | 巴基斯坦自治共和国 |
[04:01] | GPS, find out where the airport. | 开启全球定位系统 找出机场的位置 |
[04:04] | This press conference was a total failure. | 这次记者招待会真是彻底失败 |
[04:06] | I should not offend him Nazachov. It will not forgive. | 我们不能得罪纳札可夫 他不会放过我们的 |
[04:09] | Let me bring it bitch son, Winch! | 把那狗娘养的温奇给我捉回来 |
[04:18] | And bring her and that damn journalist! | 还有那嘴贱的女记者 |
[04:23] | Really necessary, help anything if we so soon? | 我们有必要开这么快吗 |
[04:27] | Prefer to let them kill us? | 那你宁愿让他们杀了我们吗 |
[04:30] | Find airport! | 快找出机场位置 |
[04:32] | I want to will help, but do not understand anything in Cyrillic letters. | 我很想帮忙 但我看不懂这些字 |
[04:36] | Let me do it. | 让我来 |
[04:40] | I do not want to die here! | 我不想死在这里啊 |
[04:42] | I have a wife and four children, my career eventually. | 我有一个妻子和四个孩子 我的职业处在巅峰 |
[04:46] | I graduated from Harvard, so I hired you, huh? | 我毕业于哈佛大学 但就要毁在你手里 |
[04:52] | He’s right. | 小心右边 |
[04:57] | The route is wrong. | 这条道路是错误的 |
[05:05] | Turn left .. | 前方请左转.. |
[05:18] | You were right, Nazachov is a little upset. | 你说得对 纳札可夫有点不高兴 |
[05:21] | You are guilty for everything. Did you angry with your stupid questions. | 你问的那些蠢问题惹火了他 |
[05:26] | This is my business, are a reporter. | 这是我的职业 我是一个新闻记者 |
[05:34] | lady and I do my work, is General Director | 我也有我的使命 我是… |
[05:37] | of a company with 394,000 employees. | 一个有394,000名员工的公司的总经理 |
[05:41] | Do not care if Nazachov is a crook? | 所以就可以不在乎纳札可夫是个骗子 |
[05:45] | The contract was supposed to sign with Nazachovwas vital for all these people. | 纳札可夫就快要跟我们签署这份重要合约 |
[05:53] | Beware, be careful! | 小心 小心 |
[06:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:24] | -No! -Wait! | -不要啊 -等等 |
[06:34] | After 100 meters, turn … -What are you doing? | -100米之后 转… -你在干什么 |
[06:39] | With satellite connection is impossible. | 卫星讯号断线 |
[06:52] | -Your plane is surrounded by police.-Forget the airport! | -你的飞机已被警方包围了 -别去机场了 |
[07:30] | Nazachov not never let us go | 纳札可夫没打算让我们离开 |
[07:32] | in this country. Here, everything belongs. | 在这个国家 一切都属于 |
[07:33] | Police, military, everything! | 警察 军人 一切都是 |
[07:35] | And in your opinion, is this normal? | 你是说我们就应该投降吗 |
[07:36] | Maybe shut up eventually! | 你最好闭嘴 |
[07:41] | I know a guy who will deliver us out of here. Lazarevic. | 我知道一个家伙他可以救我们离开这里 拉扎雷维奇 |
[07:44] | Mercenary, a specialist in crisis situations. | 雇佣兵 一个危机处理的专家 |
[07:46] | Expensive, but effective. | 很贵 但很有效率 |
[08:32] | -Enough! -Let me do my job. | -够了 -别妨碍我 |
[08:35] | I will pay for it, do what I say! | 钱是我付的 照我的话去做 |
[08:37] | The customer is always right! | 顾客永远是对的 |
[08:42] | Bosnians are often sensitive heart! | 波士尼亚人天生一附好心肠 |
[08:44] | Be careful with your team inclinationsThis can very easily turn into a massacre. | 控制好你的组员 不然会变成一场大屠杀 |
[09:04] | Today, this unknown man, | 今天 这个陌生男子 |
[09:06] | appeared from nowhere, holds a considerable powers. | 不知从何处出现 拥有相当大的权力 |
[09:09] | How to take advantage of it, only he knows. | 如何利用它 只有他知道 |
[09:14] | Lake Geneva, Switzerland. | 日内瓦湖 瑞士 |
[09:43] | -Hello. -Hello, sir. -I met with Mr. Jung. | -你好 先生 -我和荣格先生有约 |
[09:46] | We wait. | 他正在等您呢 |
[09:50] | Come, go. | 来吧 进来 |
[09:52] | Thank you I received. | 谢谢你 我来了 |
[09:55] | We met eventually. | 我们终于见面了 |
[09:58] | -Mr. Jung-e, it is time for medicine. -Not later. | -荣格先生 用药的时间到了 -不 晚一点 |
[10:03] | I told you later! | 我告诉过你晚一点 |
[10:05] | Has an exaggerated concern me, it’s probably love. Help me. | 她太关心我了 可能是爱吧 来帮帮我 |
[10:17] | Look. This picture is made here. | 看看 摆在这里的这张照片 |
[10:22] | You guessed it. | 你猜猜看 |
[10:27] | I think you were the only friend of my father. | 我想你是我父亲唯一的朋友 |
[10:29] | Ah .. oldest friend, yes probably. | 啊..最老的朋友 是很有可能 |
[10:33] | This photo was taken in October 1947. | 这张照片拍摄于1947年10月 |
[10:37] | He had just arrived from Yugoslavia with his mother. | 他和他的母亲刚从南斯拉夫来 |
[10:40] | They both live here under this roof. | 他们都住在这里 在这间屋里 |
[10:42] | Your grandmother remained in the service of my parents, until her death. | 你奶奶留在我父母身边服务 直到她去世 |
[10:46] | My grandmother? | 我的祖母 |
[10:48] | Yes, Nerio’s mother, your grandmother, Largo. | 是的 尼里欧的母亲 你的祖母 罗格 |
[10:54] | I think I was the only one who knew of its existence .. | 我想我是唯一知道这件事的人.. |
[10:59] | Moreover, Nerio cried when he died. | 此外 当她死的时候 尼里欧哭了 |
[11:04] | Although he did not want to know he has a mother. | 虽然他并不想承认他有一个母亲 |
[11:08] | Please! | 请 |
[11:10] | Relationships between parents and children are not always simple. | 父母与子女之间的关系总是复杂的 |
[11:15] | Nerio did not want a son. He wanted an heir. | 尼里欧不想要一个儿子 他只想要一个继承人 |
[11:20] | and gave me no choice. Now | 现在 我别无选择 |
[11:23] | this property that I left it, I use it my way. | 这笔遗产 我想用自己的方式运用 |
[11:25] | I read your letter, the plan is amazing. | 我看了你的信 很惊人的计划 |
[11:31] | As a former president of the Red Cross can only be excited, but … | 身为前红十字会总会会长的我只能兴奋 但是… |
[11:36] | But? | 但是 |
[11:40] | In our world, humanitarian organizations are owned by powerful people, | 在这个世界 人道主义组织是属于有力人士的 |
[11:43] | and so it always was. | 而且它始终是如此 |
[11:46] | Rich give money to the poor, but few. | 富人给穷人钱 但很少 |
[11:52] | How much less. | 少的可怜 |
[11:53] | If you decide to give the entire fortune to charity, | 如果您决定把全部财产捐给慈善机构 |
[11:58] | this, Largo, will disrupt order. | 罗格 这样会扰乱秩序 |
[12:01] | -Better.-You will make many enemies. | -很好 -你会制造许多敌人 |
[12:04] | Pretty much. | 相当多 |
[12:08] | And .. very influential. | 而且..非常有影响力 |
[12:14] | A man with no enemies has no value.Bozniac Proverb. | 一个没有敌人的人是没有价值的 波斯尼亚谚语 |
[12:24] | You can not even keep track of it all. | 你甚至不能掌控这一切 |
[12:30] | Mr. Jung. | 荣格先生 |
[12:32] | Mr. Jung? | 荣格先生 |
[12:36] | Syringe, syringe! | 注射器 注射器 |
[12:38] | It’s there. | 在这里 |
[12:57] | -I’m glad we met.-You’ll be fine. | -我很高兴我们的会面 -你会没事的 |
[13:05] | My wife died of cancer 10 years ago. | 我的妻子在10年前因癌症去世 |
[13:09] | My son died in an accident. | 我的儿子在一次事故中丧生 |
[13:12] | Now almost three years. | 现在几乎三年了 |
[13:15] | No one else has needed me. | 没有其他人需要我 |
[13:22] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[13:27] | Hong Kong | 香港 |
[13:51] | -I will wait.-Give me a few seconds. | -我在外面等 -给我几秒钟 |
[13:53] | Enter. | 进来吧 |
[13:59] | -See you soon, Steve.-Brian. | -再见 史蒂夫 -哇勒…我是布莱恩 |
[14:06] | Do not start. | 别说任何话 |
[14:14] | Located in Hong Kong today, the world’s attention. | 今天在香港 世界的目光 |
[14:17] | Largo Winch, has booked an unexpected surprise | 罗格?温奇 将宣布一项惊喜 |
[14:19] | journalists during a press conference. | 记者在新闻发表会现场报导 |
[14:21] | We decided to sell the company Winch, all proceeds from the sale | 我们决定出售温氏集团 所有的所得款项 |
[14:24] | shall be paid into a special fund called Nerio Winch. | 会存入一个特别基金 称为尼里欧·温奇基金 |
[14:28] | and will be used for humanitarian purposes, | 它将用于人道主义目的 |
[14:30] | -research and other worthy objectives. -It’s sexy. | -研究和其他有价值的目标 -他很性感 |
[14:34] | I think that is least | 我认为他很难搞 |
[14:48] | … Venerable Alexander Jung. | …尊敬的亚历山大?荣格 |
[14:51] | Former president of the International Red Cross, | 前国际红十字会总会会长 |
[14:53] | retain their youthful enthusiasm,he talks to us about the new project. | 保留自己的青春热情 他跟我们谈到新基金的计划 |
[14:58] | You brought me back to life. | 你给我带来了新生命 |
[15:01] | Monsieur, captain just said | 老爷 船长刚才说 |
[15:03] | I passed the limits of territorial waters. | 我们已进入公海的领域了 |
[15:05] | Thanks Gauthier. | 谢谢你 高齐尔 |
[15:07] | -Gentlemen … -I open a champagne, have a preference? | -先生们… -我想开一瓶香槟 有什么偏好吗 |
[15:10] | For this occasion, I recommend the bottle in 1901, | 对于这个场合 我建议1901年份的 |
[15:13] | that your dad received personally from Mikhail Gorbachev | 这是您父亲本人从戈巴契夫手中收到的 |
[15:16] | paper factory opening in Minsk. | 在明斯克造纸厂开幕时 |
[15:19] | On the other hand, is expected bad weather make you want to try … | 另一方面 这样的天气很适合… |
[15:23] | -pink champagne, the Laurent Perrier 2003 -Gauthier. | -粉红色的香槟 罗兰百悦2003年… -高齐尔 |
[15:27] | Whatever you decide. | 你决定就好 |
[15:29] | Yes, Monsieur. | 是的 老爷 |
[15:31] | Please … | 请… |
[15:38] | Largo without regret? | 罗格 不后悔吗 |
[15:42] | The sale is irrevocable, | 此次出售是不可撤销的 |
[15:44] | In addition, the signing of | 另外 要签署… |
[15:46] | Your access to the group accounts | 冻结您存取集团帐户的权利 |
[15:48] | until the completion of the transaction will be blocked. | 直到完成交易 在等待交易完成的这段时间 |
[15:50] | While waiting for access to money from the sale, you will be poor again. | 你又会变穷了 |
[15:52] | This is a classic contract, Mr. Winch. | 这是制式化契约 温奇先生 |
[15:54] | Kromberg and partnership that I represent, | 康柏格和我代表的其他关系企业 |
[15:56] | And you will be bound for two months | 还有你的股份会被冻结两个月 |
[15:58] | guarantees that the transaction price will be indexed to the value | 以保证自本合约签订后 |
[16:01] | shares since the contract was signed. | 持股总数能符合交易价格 |
[16:03] | if the transaction would take place today … | 如果今天就进行交易… |
[16:06] | Its value would be for example 53 billion, Mr. Winch. | 它的价值将是530亿美元 温奇先生 |
[16:12] | That’s all? | 就这么少 |
[16:16] | If the stock rises, you will receive much more. | 如果股票上涨 您将会收到更多 |
[16:21] | Just kidding Mr Beaumont. | 开玩笑的 博蒙特先生 |
[16:28] | Your initials and signature. | 您的姓名缩写和签名 |
[16:31] | I did not really understand why signing should be done in the middle of the sea. | 我真的不明白为什么签署要在海中进行 |
[16:34] | This allows us to conclude contract | 这使我们签约的效力等同在瑞士 |
[16:38] | as we are in Switzerland, where he was Kronbergs offices and partners, | 因为康柏格办事处和其他关系企业所在地是在瑞士 |
[16:41] | under the tax laws of this country. | 必需根据这个国家的税法规定 |
[16:44] | Excellent signature. | 漂亮的签名 |
[17:05] | Stop the boat immediately! | 立刻停船 接受检查 |
[17:18] | Back, hurry, hurry! | 退后 快 快 |
[17:22] | Your invasion is illegal. Turn your boat will immediately | 你的入侵是非法的 立刻撤离你的人员 |
[17:25] | A search of the boats to proceed. | 我们在进行船只检查 |
[17:28] | We are in international waters, I have all the necessary approvals. | 你们在国际水域 我拥有所有必要的批准 |
[17:31] | -Let’s continue.-Who are these people? | -让我们继续 -这些人是谁 |
[17:33] | -Who are you? -We are the representatives of the International Criminal Court. | -你是谁 -我们是国际刑事法庭的代表 |
[17:38] | Attorney Francken would like to talk with you, Mr. Winch. | 法兰肯检察官想和你谈谈 温奇先生 |
[17:41] | You could call my office to schedule an appointment. | 你可以叫我的办公室预约 |
[17:45] | Probably already waiting in the office. | 也许她已经在办公室等候 |
[17:54] | If you are looking for a bomb, it is in the top left drawer. | 如果您正在寻找炸弹 它在左上角的抽屉里 |
[17:59] | I see that your sense of humor. | 这种时候还很有幽默感啊 |
[18:03] | Especially when you mix different in my business. | 只有当有人来搜查我办公室的时后 |
[18:07] | Pandora, the name tells you something? | 潘朵拉 这个名字对你有什么特别意义吗 |
[18:11] | It is a Greek goddess, if I had the wrong box | 她是古代希腊女神 艾比米修斯的妻子 |
[18:16] | which kept closed all the evil in the world. | 她拥有一个装满人类灾难的盒子 |
[18:20] | I have another version, today. | 我有另一个版本 复杂一点的 |
[18:24] | Pandora is the name of a secret bank account established to pay | 潘朵拉是一个银行的秘密帐户名称 |
[18:26] | services of a famous general and corruption in Burma. | 用来支付给缅甸的一个著名又腐败的将军 |
[18:29] | I think I prefer my version. | 我比较喜欢我的版本 |
[18:31] | But, unfortunately, my story is a legend. | 但不幸的是 我的故事是真实的 |
[18:34] | In southern Burma there is a national minority | 在缅甸南部有一个少数民族 |
[18:36] | oppressed by years of militarized power. | 长年被军事政权所压迫 |
[18:40] | Karen population. | 卡伦族人 |
[18:45] | Three years ago, Gen. Kyaw Min | 三年前 将军觉敏 |
[18:47] | and his men destroyed the village of Kay Pu. | 和他的手下摧毁了凯浦村 |
[18:50] | Many of its inhabitants were murdered, abused, and the rest were deported. | 许多居民被杀害 虐待和贩卖 |
[18:53] | Only a few escaped into the jungle. | 只有少数幸运者逃进丛林 |
[19:13] | General personally led the operation. | 将军亲自带领行动 |
[19:16] | The village is situated on top of deposits of nickel. | 因为这个村庄坐落在镍矿床的顶部 |
[19:20] | Therefore, an international corporation has paid millions of Kyaw Min. | 一家国际公司支付了数百万元给觉敏 |
[19:25] | To remove the village from the face of the earth. | 要把这个村庄从地球表面移除 |
[19:29] | The money for this operation came from Pandora account. | 支付这个行动的资金来自潘朵拉帐户 |
[19:33] | and I suspect that it belonged to your father. | 我怀疑它属于你的父亲 |
[19:39] | My father was not a saint, but no monster. | 我父亲虽然不是圣人 但也不是混蛋 |
[19:43] | You were in Burma, how much time you spent there? | 你那时候在缅甸 待了多少时间呢 |
[19:48] | -5 months. -I think you’ve gone there three years ago. | -5个月 -没错 三年前你离开了这里 |
[19:54] | Immediately after the massacre at Kay Pu. | 就在凯浦大屠杀之后的当下 |
[19:58] | I suspect that you have traveled there at your father’s orders. | 我怀疑你在你父亲的命令下去了那里 |
[20:01] | I also, suspicions that have been involved in a blood bath. | 我也怀疑你参与了大屠杀 |
[20:07] | Last conversation with my father occurred three years before my visit to Burma. | 我与父亲最后一次接触是在他死之前的三年前 |
[20:11] | Your data is incorrect. | 您的资料不正确 |
[20:12] | Do you mean that your presence there is merely a coincidence? | 你的意思是你出现在那里只是一个巧合 |
[20:16] | The same day I announced the creation of this fund humanitarian comes to me | 就在我宣布建立人道主义基金的同一天 |
[20:19] | a prosecutor and accused me of crimes against humanity? | 一个检察官用危害人类罪名指控我 |
[20:23] | -This is also a coincidence?-Conspiracy Theory. | -这也是一个巧合 -阴谋论吗? |
[20:35] | -Mr. Winch, you are requested to come to the bottom. -Fri. | -温奇先生 请你到底下来 -我就来 |
[20:43] | How there is a door but no key? | 你是说你没有钥匙 |
[20:46] | A, you can open this door, Mr. Winch? | 嗯 你可以打开这扇门吗 温奇先生 |
[20:49] | This car is my father’s assistant, | 这房间是我父亲一名助手的 |
[20:51] | Fred Kaplan, and he alone has the keys to her. | 弗雷迪?卡普兰 只有他有钥匙 |
[20:53] | -I told you? -Then, I’ll break the door. | -我告诉过你了 -那我只好将门打破 |
[20:55] | Do what you want, just faster. | 做你想做的 只是快一点 |
[21:02] | Lord! | 天啊 |
[21:04] | Freddy? | 弗雷迪 |
[21:09] | He was strangled, 12 hours ago. | 他被勒死 12小时前 |
[21:16] | Now understand, why do not you wanted to open the door. | 现在明白了 为什么你不想要开门 |
[21:19] | -I now also charged with murder? -Mr. Winch? | -我现在也被控谋杀吗 -温奇先生 |
[21:23] | Calm down Mr. Winch. | 冷静下来 温奇先生 |
[21:31] | Notify the police. | 通知香港警方 |
[21:36] | For many years, I hated Freddy, | 多年来 我恨弗雷迪 |
[21:39] | I ran away when he found me. | 当他发现了我 我就逃跑 |
[21:41] | -Always. -You watch. | -始终如此 -他负责看护你? |
[21:46] | I spy. | 是监视我 |
[21:50] | Freddy knew very well what I was doing in Burma three years ago. | 弗雷迪很清楚知道三年前我在缅甸做了什么 |
[21:55] | He knew he had no contact with Nerio. | 他知道我没有与尼里欧联系 |
[21:56] | It would have to testify about it. | 他可以为我出庭作证 |
[22:00] | Do you think that’s why they killed him? | 你认为这就是为什么他们要杀了他 |
[22:05] | Many influential enemies, you were right. | 许多有影响力的敌人 你说的对 |
[22:12] | Too bad I can not help. | 可惜 我无法帮忙 |
[22:16] | Do you think that Nerio was able to so, a massacre? | 你认为尼里欧会下令做这种事 |
[22:20] | -Murder? -No! | -大屠杀 -不 |
[22:24] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[22:31] | He was my friend, do not believe him capable of it. | 他是我的朋友 我不相信他会做出这种事 |
[22:40] | Muong Nam -BurmaThree years earlier | 孟南 缅甸 三年前早些时后 |
[23:19] | Kay Pu is 30 miles north of here. | 凯浦位于这里以北30英里处 |
[23:23] | It seems that there remained nothing of the village. | 看来 村庄已经被夷为平地 |
[23:28] | Resistance fighters came to bring the wounded. | 反抗军带来了伤患 |
[23:32] | -Malunai!-Kadjang! | -玛鲁娜 -凯杰 |
[23:42] | Kadjang is in these places, we have grown together. | 凯杰是这里人 我们从小一起长大 |
[23:46] | Largo, my good friend. | 罗格 我的好朋友 |
[23:53] | Come with me, i want to introduce them to my friends. | 跟我来 我想向你介绍我的朋友 |
[24:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:39] | Thanks, you’re an angel. | 谢谢 你真是个天使 |
[24:42] | With pleasure. | 不用客气 |
[24:47] | Refugees. | 嗨 |
[24:48] | I have gathered along the way, I had to make a detour to get his. | 我在路上遇到这些难民 我只好把他们带来这里 |
[24:56] | It’s so hot here. | 这里真是热 |
[24:58] | Many degrees. | 不是吗? |
[25:01] | I want to drink some water before you leave. | 可以给我点水喝 喝完我就离开 |
[25:10] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[25:16] | A permit to pass from the Burmese army, | 缅甸军队的通行许可证 |
[25:18] | signed by General Kyaw Min. | 由觉敏将军签署 |
[25:22] | That’s right | 是哦 |
[25:24] | What you came to do here, you and your band of traitors? | 你来这里做什么 你和叛徒是同一伙的 |
[25:29] | -I brought amaratii guys.-What are you doing here? | -我只是带来这些难民 -你来这儿的目的是什么 |
[25:33] | -Gen. Kyaw Min You know?-I have nothing to do with all that. | -你认识觉敏将军吗 -我与那些事情无关 |
[25:37] | I’m just a driver, a type | 我只是一个司机 |
[25:40] | hired me for a week to walk around it. | 有人雇我一个星期开车带他到处走走 |
[25:42] | He knows the general. | 是他认识将军 |
[25:45] | Lie! | 撒谎 |
[25:47] | I did not do anything, damn. This is true. | 我没有做任何事情 是真的 |
[25:55] | Stop, stop! | 住手 住手 |
[25:56] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:02] | Do not meddle in it! | 不要管闲事 |
[26:10] | Want to help him, right? | 你跟他是一伙的 对不对 |
[26:24] | I take defense, | 你想救他 |
[26:27] | Because you like him. | 因为你跟他是一伙的 |
[26:42] | Want more? | 还要吗 |
[28:00] | It is possible to survive. | 他有可能活下来 |
[28:06] | But do not forget this incident. | 但是他永远不会忘记这件事 |
[28:09] | No one will forget. | 没有人会忘记 |
[28:15] | You do not have to stay here. | 你不能留在这里 |
[28:19] | Want to go? | 你要我离开 |
[28:24] | And you, what you gonna do? | 你呢 你要怎么办 |
[28:26] | You go into resistance, I want to fight. | 我要加入反抗军 我要战斗 |
[28:31] | To fight? | 战斗吗 |
[28:34] | Kadjang would be proud. | 凯杰会为你感到骄傲 |
[28:39] | Go Largo. | 走吧 罗格 |
[28:44] | You have to go. | 你必须离开 |
[28:46] | -Who decided that? -Me. | -谁说的 -我说的 |
[28:53] | Please for … | 我这么说是因为… |
[29:02] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我一起走 |
[29:06] | If you love me. | 如果你爱我 |
[29:15] | Largo do not love you. | 我不爱你 罗格 |
[29:18] | Only you know about your name. | 我对你一无所知 |
[29:22] | Do not know who you are, where you live. | 我不知道你是谁 你从那里来 |
[29:26] | I do not know who is running, but I do not want to run away with you. | 我不知道你为什么跑路 但我不想陪你一起逃跑 |
[29:33] | I know who I am and I know I belong here. | 我知道我是谁 我知道我属于这里 |
[29:45] | I do not want to see you again. Get out of my house! | 我不想再见到你 滚出我的房子 |
[29:50] | Immediately! | 立刻 |
[29:55] | I know you are lying. | 我知道你在撒谎 |
[30:15] | Maybe I ought to kill | 也许我应该立刻杀了他 |
[30:17] | immediately. No, let him hang, | 不 把他吊起来 |
[30:19] | learn how to talk to us. | 教他一些做人的道理 |
[30:50] | -You are part of the resistance? -Something like that. | -你是反抗军 -是 也不是 |
[30:56] | You’re efficient. | 你很厉害 |
[30:59] | Time to get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[31:02] | Yes, my name is Simon. | 好的 我的名字是西蒙 |
[31:05] | -Simon.-My name is Largo. | -西蒙?欧芬纳奇 -我叫罗格 |
[31:13] | So one day I Leonor says | 所以有一天 我的埃莉诺 |
[31:16] | he found a job at the school in French, | 说在法国的学校里找到了一份工作 |
[31:19] | in Bangkok, and I work in a Chinese restaurant and that’s it. | 而我只是在在曼谷的一家中餐馆工作 |
[31:23] | I have not thought too long and went after Leonor. | 我想没过多久 我就会去找埃莉诺 |
[31:27] | I found myself some work. | 我会找一些好工作 |
[31:30] | Not that I have succeeded without her help. | 我是说我不能只是靠她的帮助 |
[31:34] | I’m lost without her. | 我不能失去她 |
[31:36] | Eleanor is not a beauty, but it’s nice. | 埃莉诺虽不是美女 但也算个正妹 |
[31:39] | We are together since I was about 12 years. | 我们12岁的时候就在一起 |
[31:42] | Her mother is the best friend of my mother. | 她的母亲是我母亲最好的朋友 |
[31:46] | Next year we should get married. | 明年我们准备要结婚 |
[31:52] | Thailand. | 到泰国了 |
[31:59] | He took care of everything. | 她会照顾我一辈子 |
[32:07] | Hong KongThree years later | 香港 三年后 |
[32:36] | Excuse me sir, can I still not used to the idea of ??assassination. | 对不起 先生 我对暗杀的事情感到震惊 |
[32:41] | -Freddy has worked 15 years for your father.-Miss Pennywinckle somehow my father has entrusted you | -弗雷迪为你父亲工作多年… -潘妮文科小姐… |
[32:44] | some information about an account named Pandora? | 我的父亲是否曾设立一个名为潘朵拉帐户 |
[32:47] | Not from what I recall, but | 我不记得了 但… |
[32:49] | -I check in documents. -Please. | -我会检查文件 -好的 拜托 |
[33:12] | Excuse me sir, but found no trace. | 对不起 先生 查不到任何资料 |
[33:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:23] | Three years ago, here in eastern Burma massacre happened. | 三年前 在缅甸东部发生了大屠杀 |
[33:27] | At 30 kilometers from the border with Thailand. | 在泰国边境30公里的地方 |
[33:29] | The basement of this region is rich in minerals. | 这个地区是卡伦族人长年居住的地方 |
[33:32] | It would be economically profitable to be exploited. | 却被缅甸军政府长年压迫统治 |
[33:35] | But considering the political situation in the region, | 重要的是 该地区的天然资源 |
[33:38] | The fact that the area is controlled by a military junta … | 一直是由军政府所控制的… |
[33:41] | I just talked to the International Court judge. They have no proof. | 我刚问过国际法庭法官 检调单位没有直接证据 |
[33:43] | A real professional job. | 不过调查仍在进行 |
[33:46] | … In addition, economic sanctions imposed by the UN | …此外 联合国的经济制裁 |
[33:49] | very limited trade area. | 也是非常的有限 |
[33:51] | We have any contact with this country? | 我们与这个国家有任何业务往来吗 |
[33:53] | -Yes or no?-We have no business in Burma. | -有或没有 -我们在缅甸没有业务往来 |
[33:56] | -Any project? -Hard to say, we are not up to date with all projects. | -有任何计划吗 -很难说 我们还没有更新所有的计划 |
[34:00] | and no Pandora for an account, that charge is based only, | 也没有潘朵拉帐户 这些指控只是基于假设 |
[34:03] | the allegations ridiculous. What? Thanks. | 是个荒谬的指控 什么 谢谢 |
[34:06] | Patna Denkaatli in Bangkok, he led our interests there. | 曼谷的巴特那?丹卡力 他是我们在那里的代表 |
[34:11] | -Hello everyone. -What is news? | -大家好 -有什么新闻 |
[34:13] | From my data Mrs Francken prosecutor wants a confrontation between Mr. Winch. | 依据我的资料 检察官法兰肯在泰国 |
[34:17] | and a witness, in Thailand. | 要求温奇先生和证人直接对质 |
[34:20] | It seems that the prosecutor has an ace hidden up his sleeve. | 看来 检察官有一张王牌藏在袖子里 |
[34:22] | -We know something about this? -Check. | -你知道这件事吗 -我问一下 |
[34:24] | -Who is this witness? -Nobody knows | -谁是这个证人 -没人知道 |
[34:26] | Francken the request, the witness | 法兰肯提出要求 |
[34:28] | is guarded by an elite team of police. | 证人由警察的精英部队日夜看守 |
[34:30] | Day and night, the place do not know. | 在一个不知道的地方 |
[34:32] | It’s convening the meeting is set | 时间定于明天 |
[34:35] | for tomorrow at the UN headquarters in Bangkok. | 在曼谷的联合国总部召开 |
[34:38] | Well. | 很好 |
[34:40] | -Only you do not plan to go?-Why not? | -你不会去吧 -为什么不呢 |
[34:44] | As your attorney I advise you not to do so. | 身为你的律师我劝你不要这样做 |
[34:46] | I want to know who is this witness? | 但我想知道这个证人是谁 |
[34:48] | Thai authorities a say in Francken, will be at their mercy. | 泰国当局对于法兰肯言听计从 |
[34:51] | Largo, allow lawyers to solve this problem, please. | 罗格 让律师来解决这个问题 |
[34:54] | What we know about the prosecutor? | 关于这个检察官我们知道什么 |
[34:57] | He debuted in the economic team of the prosecutor’s office in Florida… | 她首次亮相是在佛罗里达州的经济小组检察总长办公室 |
[34:59] | Very soon overshadowed him. | 她很快就斗倒上级长官 |
[35:03] | We can say that moment became a star. | 那一刻起 她成了明日之星 |
[35:05] | They say he had a personal reckoning with him. | 听说 那是他们私人间的斗争 |
[35:07] | He comes from a rich family on the east coast. | 她来自东岸的一个富裕家庭 |
[35:10] | -Yes, I’ve heard ..-Something compromising? | -是的 我听说过.. -这是某种妥协 |
[35:16] | John Waterhouse, Pandora 1896. | 约翰沃特豪斯 潘朵拉1896年 |
[35:34] | John Waterhouse … | 约翰沃特豪斯… |
[35:50] | Good morning, please tell the password. | 早安 请说出密码 |
[35:55] | Pandora. | 潘朵拉 |
[35:57] | Thanks. What operation you want to make, sir? | 谢谢 您想做什么交易 先生 |
[36:04] | I want to know your account balance. | 我想知道帐户余额 |
[36:07] | A Monsieur minutes. | 请稍候 先生 |
[36:14] | Your account balance is U.S. $ 65,824,127. | 您的帐户余额是65,824,127美元 |
[36:33] | Miss Pennywinckle. | 潘妮文科小姐 |
[36:35] | Please do not complain and you can reserve two tickets to Bangkok? | 请不要再哭了 请帮我预约两张到曼谷的机票 |
[36:39] | Dumnavoastra not go by plane? | 您不坐私人飞机吗 |
[36:41] | Nobody needs to know about this journey. | 我不想让人知道 |
[36:44] | and who is the second note? | 请问第二张票给谁 |
[36:48] | Bangkok Airport. Thailand. | 曼谷机场 泰国 |
[36:51] | I’m not sure I’m the right person for this task Monsieur. | 我不确定我是这个任务的合适人选 先生 |
[36:54] | I feel very bad vehicles. | 我不喜欢坐车 |
[36:59] | You must take them regularly, the only thing I | 坐车让我紧张焦虑 |
[37:01] | allowed to live on board your yacht. | 我只喜欢住在游艇上 |
[37:03] | Caraway, mixed with dried cassava and bamboo shoots is | 香芹籽 加上干木薯以及竹笋混合 |
[37:08] | excellent. Act directly on nerve endings. | 这可以控制神经末梢 |
[37:11] | Let me take this medicine to avoid potential problems. | 我服用此药 以避免抓狂 |
[37:13] | I heard about it since one of Peru from my old friends, which | 我是从我的老朋友一个秘鲁人那里听来的 |
[37:16] | I met while working for Marco Lueda. | 我遇到那个人时正为马可鲁达工作 |
[37:18] | Long before I start working for your father. | 没过多久 我开始为您父亲工作 |
[37:25] | Are Dwight Cochran, please leave a message after the beep. | 这里是德怀特?科克伦 请在哔声后留下讯息 |
[37:28] | I met with Lazarevic, your friend here at the airport. | 我看到拉扎雷维奇 你的朋友在这里的机场 |
[37:32] | I know it’s effective, but we need security, you can keep your dog. | 我知道你是好意 但我不需要保护 你可以请他们撤离 |
[37:38] | How warm and can not support. | 热得快受不了 |
[37:43] | Welcome to the customs, Thai authorities have informed us of your arrival. | 欢迎到泰国 海关已通知我们您的到来 |
[37:48] | Gauthier I count on you. | 高齐尔我就靠你了 |
[37:50] | Yes, Monsieur. | 是的 老爷 |
[38:27] | Rights for Karen. | “还我卡伦族公道” |
[38:34] | Glad to see you again, Mr. Winch. | 很高兴再次见到你 温奇 先生 |
[38:40] | Witness comes immediately. | 证人马上就来 |
[38:48] | Today you are not too talkative. | 你今天好像不太想说话 |
[38:52] | I have not asked you anything. | 你还没问我任何问题 |
[38:54] | Do not worry, we will ask. | 不用担心 我会问的 |
[39:12] | Good morning, Miss Ang, please sit down. | 早安 安小姐 请坐 |
[39:20] | Kay Pu file, the confrontation between Miss and Mr. Ang Malunai. Largo Winch. | 凯溥案件 玛鲁娜小姐与罗格?温奇先生面对面对质 |
[39:28] | Miss Ang, you know this man? | 安小姐 你认识这个人吗 |
[39:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:33] | Can you tell which was the nature of relationship with him? | 你能说明与他之间的关系吗 |
[39:35] | We lived together a few months. | 我们住在一起生活了几个月 |
[39:37] | I only knew the first name, Largo. | 我只知道他的名字叫罗格 |
[39:42] | You can repeat what you said about the involvement of Mr. Largo | 你可以重复你告诉过我关于罗格先生 |
[39:47] | the dramatic events of three years ago,of Kay Pu? | 参与三年前在凯浦事件中的戏剧性演出 |
[39:50] | Mr. Winch, picture of a tourist. | 温奇先生 一开始伪装成旅游背包客 |
[39:54] | But actually worked | 但实际上… |
[39:58] | with his father. | 是在为他父亲工作 |
[40:00] | He was the intermediary between General Kyaw Min | 他是觉敏将军 |
[40:03] | and Nerio Winch. | 和尼里欧·温奇之间的中间人 |
[40:05] | He told me everything, after the massacre. He wanted to go with him. | 在大屠杀之后他告诉我一切 并叫我和他一起走 |
[40:10] | -Malunai, look at me. -Do not try to | -玛鲁娜 看着我 -不要试图… |
[40:13] | -put pressure on witnesses. -Look at me. | -给证人压力 -看着我 |
[40:15] | Malunai, look at me! | 玛鲁娜 看着我 |
[40:17] | Mr. Winch. | 温奇先生 |
[40:24] | I really regret silent too long. | 我保持沉默太久了 |
[40:27] | We have a duty to speak | 我有责任代表那些 |
[40:29] | for all those who have disappeared. | 已经消失的人发言 |
[40:31] | You must tell the truth about the crimes of your father and yours .. | 我必须说出你父亲与你的犯罪事实.. |
[40:35] | About the evil that you have caused. | 以及你所造成的伤害 |
[40:37] | -I need to talk. -What are you, what you really want? | -我必须说出来 -你想要什么 你真正想要什么 |
[40:41] | -Who paid you to lie?-Shut up, shut up! | -钱吗 谁付你钱说谎 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[40:44] | What’s with that crap? | 你在说什么废话 |
[40:46] | -You know you are lying.-Let me go. | -我知道你在撒谎 -你闭嘴 |
[40:47] | Take it outside. | 把她带出去 |
[40:49] | I do not talk that way. | 你闭嘴 |
[40:51] | For those who work in reality Mrs Francken? | 你到底是为谁工作 法兰肯夫人 |
[40:55] | I work for people like this girl. | 我为人民工作 就像那个女孩 |
[40:57] | Not for people like you, corporations like yours | 而不是为了像你这样的人 像你这样的公司 |
[41:01] | to use and kill people for money … -No. | -为了钱 操纵人和杀人… -不 |
[41:04] | I loved this young. I have lived among them for several months. | 我爱这个女孩 我和他们一起生活了几个月 |
[41:09] | They were the most beautiful months | 那是我生命中最美丽的几个月 |
[41:11] | of my life. I had no reason to hurt them. | 我没有理由去伤害他们 |
[41:14] | You are clearly manipulated.The question is by whom? | 你很清楚是谁在背后操纵 但问题是谁呢 |
[41:17] | Are authorized to be placed under provisional arrest. | 我被授权羁押你 |
[41:24] | That will give you time to think. | 这会给你时间去好好想一想 |
[41:36] | I still feel sorry monsieur, did not you call and | 我觉得很抱歉 老爷 您为什么不回电 |
[41:37] | you really need to talk. | 我真的需要谈谈 |
[41:39] | So I will again leave a message on voicemail. | 因此 我再次留下语音邮件 |
[41:42] | As you asked, I tried to find one Simon Ovronnaz. | 您交待我去找一个叫西蒙?欧芬纳奇 |
[41:46] | I got in touch with Eleanor, his fiancee | 我找到了埃莉诺 他的未婚妻 |
[41:48] | Now it seems his former fiancee, but it helped me a lot. | 应该说是他的前未婚妻 他们已经分手了 |
[41:51] | He said that Mr. Ovronnaz he left three years ago. | 她说 欧芬纳奇先生三年前就已经离开了 |
[41:53] | Judging by everything I said, it’s less to go up against him. | 依我看 他应该是受了打击而离开的 |
[41:56] | So I gave up and did some private investigation. | 所以我只好放弃这条线索 并重新做一些私人调查 |
[41:59] | We talked a bit with the school guard. | 我和学校的警卫谈了一下 |
[42:01] | A tiny man with bad breath. | 一个有口臭的小矮子 |
[42:06] | He gave me an address, a new friend of Mr. Ovronnaz. | 他给了我一个欧芬纳奇先生女朋友的住址 |
[42:10] | In fact, more true to say ex-girlfriend. | 其实 应该说是前女友 |
[42:12] | Thanks, you’re charming. | 谢谢你 你很迷人 |
[42:14] | Ovronnaz Monsieur has gone south to live here | 欧芬纳奇先生已经移居南部 |
[42:18] | the Kasunkom to another friend. | 住在一位友人卡伸康的家里 |
[42:20] | You understand what I mean? | 您明白我的意思吗 |
[42:24] | in a word, count on me, I go to … | 总之 相信我 我会去… |
[42:26] | Hell, was interrupted. | 该死 被断线了 |
[42:53] | Your personal things. | 您的私人物品 |
[43:01] | I thought your commando’s Lazarevic and devise an operation to free me … | 我还以为是拉扎雷维奇率领突击队来释放我… |
[43:03] | I’m disappointed. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:05] | I received your message. I have not had | 我有收到你的讯息 但我… |
[43:09] | nothing to do with Dragan Lazarevic, after Nazachov story. | 自从上次纳札可夫的事件后 我就没有联络过拉扎雷维奇 |
[43:12] | It landed in Bangkok, with a Winch Air aircraft. | 但我看到他降落在曼谷 坐的是温奇航空飞机 |
[43:15] | It seems that half of his fee, quite expensive | 上次付给他的费用相当昂贵 |
[43:18] | was paid in shares Winch Air. | 其中一半是由温奇航空公司的股份所支付 |
[43:21] | Do what she wants and goes where he wants. | 他可以随时搭乘去他想去的地方 |
[43:23] | Lazarevic is a simple mercenary, | 拉扎雷维奇只是一个雇佣军 |
[43:25] | He works for whoever pays more. | 他为任何能付出更多钱的人工作 |
[43:27] | What will you look on the Largo, the Minister of Justice of Thailand, the staff arranged to be released. | 话说回来 泰国的司法部长已安排将证人释放 |
[43:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:32] | I assure you I have nothing to do with it. | 我向你保证 我们没有向泰国当局施压 |
[43:34] | Of course, someone found out what happened. | 当然 他们自有自己的理由 |
[43:37] | You are an influential person, you have connections worldwide. | 你是一个有影响力的人 你掌控世界各地 |
[43:43] | And judging by everything, Thai | 泰国当局衡量这一切 |
[43:45] | no desire to undergo anger Winch Group. | 他们不想得罪温奇集团 |
[43:47] | They managed to convince Francken I am innocent? | 他们有设法说服法兰肯 我是无辜的吗 |
[43:51] | -Francken has no proof.-There is a witness. | -法兰肯没有证据 -但有一个证人 |
[43:54] | There is, I said. Thai authorities took care of everything. | 所以我说 泰国当局解决了这个问题 |
[44:02] | Largo? | 罗格 |
[44:08] | -Largo? -Where is, what did you face? | -罗格 -她在那里 你把那女孩送去哪了 |
[44:11] | -Where is it? -We deported back to Burma. | -她在那里 -我们把她遣送回缅甸 |
[44:14] | know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[44:16] | Part of the Karen resistance,Will they kill. | 他们会杀了剩下的卡伦反抗军 |
[44:18] | -We did it to help you.-Cancel the order. | -我们这样做是为了帮助你 -取消命令 |
[44:20] | Too late Mr. Winch. | 太迟了 温奇先生 |
[44:22] | Let’s go, Largo. | 走吧 罗格 |
[44:24] | Largo! Excuse him. | 罗格 原谅他吧 |
[44:27] | Largo! | 罗格 |
[44:35] | As the Prime Minister to do so? | 总理拿到了多少好处 |
[44:40] | How, you ask? | 多少 |
[44:49] | Without witnesses and evidence can not do anything against Winch. | 没有证人和证据 就无法起诉温奇 |
[44:52] | We have exciting news for you, can you raise morale. | 我们为你带来了令人振奋的消息 |
[44:54] | My friends at the CIA, were intercepted yesterday | 我在中央情报局的朋友们 |
[44:57] | W a phone call from headquarters | 昨天截获了来自温奇总部 |
[45:00] | and a bank in Switzerland. | 和瑞士银行间的通话 |
[45:02] | During this conversation to pronounce the word Pandora. | 在这次谈话中发出了潘朵拉这个字的音 |
[45:08] | Military Base Makiling, Burma | 军事基地马奇林 缅甸 |
[45:18] | Enter. | 放行 |
[45:30] | Go. | 走 |
[45:45] | Hong Kong | 香港 |
[45:59] | Hello, Mr. Cochran. | 你好 科克伦先生 |
[46:04] | -Mr. Winch, is not it? -I see. | -温奇先生 是不是… -我不清楚 |
[46:10] | I heard that … became extinct. | 我听说…潜逃了 |
[46:14] | Mr. Winch, has signed a contract | 温奇先生签署了这项转售合约 |
[46:17] | for sale. Your duty is to find a buyer. | 你的职责是找到一个买主 |
[46:19] | As I said, we have a serious offer. | 正如我所说 我们已找到有意愿出价的买主 |
[46:22] | -Ok, so what is? -Please come with me. | -很好 是谁 -请跟我来 |
[46:25] | Mr. Cochrane. | 科克伦先生 |
[46:40] | Excuse me, sorry to interrupt | 对不起 对不起打扰了 |
[46:42] | but I have a meeting with Mr Nazachov. | 我和纳札可夫先生有约 |
[46:44] | I’m here, I’m here. | 我在这儿 我在这里 |
[46:46] | Glad to see you again, Mr. Cochrane. | 很高兴再次见到你 科克伦先生 |
[46:50] | Winch not come, regretfully. | 温奇没能来 真是遗憾 |
[46:54] | -Our proposal.-Really? | -我们的买方 -真的吗 |
[46:56] | What is that, hidden camera? | 这是什么 不能说的真相 |
[46:59] | -As you can imagine that this guy …-In your place, | -众所周知 这个家伙… -如果我是你… |
[47:01] | I do not talk bad in front of a potential future employer. | 我不会在未来的老板面前说坏话 |
[47:05] | Mr. Nazachov, following yesterday’s share prices, | 纳札可夫先生 依据昨天的收盘价 |
[47:08] | Winch Group value is estimated at 53 billion dollars. | 温奇集团价值估计为530亿美元 |
[47:15] | How are you going to pay such a sum? | 你将如何支付这样一笔款项 |
[47:18] | In fact, Mr. Cochrane, Mr. Nazachov already accepted | 事实上 科克伦先生 纳札可夫先生愿意接受 |
[47:20] | advance payment of 10% of the purchase price. | 预付10%的价款 |
[47:24] | So you say, really?-Then, gentlemen enjoy table below .. | 真的吗 那你们自己好好庆祝吧.. |
[47:29] | Be careful when you see it, and send greetings to his Largo. | 下次很快会再见面的 请代我向罗格问好 |
[47:33] | Excuse meNazachov sir. | 对不起 纳札可夫先生 |
[47:36] | Mr. Cochrane? | 科克伦先生 |
[47:45] | It’s for you. | 给你的 宝贝 |
[48:06] | Internet Cafe. | “网咖” |
[48:15] | UN Headquarters in Geneva Switzerland | 联合国总部 日内瓦 瑞士 |
[48:27] | Vladimir Podolsky chief cabinet. | 我是弗拉基米尔?波多尔斯基 内务官房长官 |
[48:29] | -How was your trip? -Thanks, well. | -你的旅行还好吗 -谢谢 很好 |
[48:31] | -This is my assistant. -Nice to meet you. | -这是我的助理 -很高兴见到你 |
[48:33] | We apologize for the delay. He has already come? | 我们对于迟到深表歉意 他已经来了吗 |
[48:36] | Are like Swiss watches | 就像瑞士手表一样准时 |
[48:37] | Their punctuality, legendary. Welcome. | 他们已经在等候您的光临 |
[48:42] | Why are you interested to know what is with this secret bank deposit, Ms. Prosecutor? | 为什么你有兴趣知道这个银行秘密帐户 检察官女士 |
[48:46] | You know what is the expression | 你有想过让你们银行的信誉 |
[48:48] | crimes against humanity, your honor? | 跟危害人类罪沾上边吗 |
[48:50] | You want to get blacklisted Switzerland | 你们应该不想被列入黑名单吧 |
[48:53] | of tax havens, | 尤其是在瑞士这个避税天堂 |
[48:56] | protecting war criminals? | 只是为了保护战争罪犯 |
[49:00] | What exactly do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[49:22] | Let us know. | 你们出去 |
[49:45] | Wear it. I dine with a real woman. | 穿上它 我想和一个真正的女人用餐 |
[49:49] | That will not be a violation of the rules in our fair. | 这不算违反了我们的约定 |
[49:55] | Go and change you! | 赶快去换 |
[50:11] | You did a good job. | 你干得不错 |
[50:19] | Winch, has done everything possible to find out where you are. | 温奇 尽了一切方法想要找到你 |
[50:23] | I contacted. | 我联络到他了 |
[50:54] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[51:00] | Truly magnificent. | 真是漂亮 |
[51:06] | Sit. | 坐 |
[51:15] | After a Winch Peter to give me the money your release, | 在温奇把钱给我之后 我会放了你 |
[51:18] | I will leave this jungle.In this country sucks. | 我会离开这片丛林 这个烂透了的国家 |
[51:26] | You become a different person. | 你可以重新开始 |
[51:32] | And to begin a new life. | 开始新的生活 |
[51:36] | You could go with me. | 你可以和我一起走 |
[51:39] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾你 |
[51:42] | I’ll treat you like a princess. | 我会对待你如同一个公主 |
[51:54] | You forget that you can not refuse me anything? | 你忘了你不能拒绝我任何事情吗 |
[51:58] | Have you forgotten so soon? | 这么快就忘了吗 |
[52:10] | Maine sent a jeep to bring him on Winch. | 缅甸派了一辆吉普车要把温奇带来 |
[52:13] | Just give us moneywe will kill. | 只要钱到手 就把人杀了 |
[52:17] | Both. | 两个都杀 |
[52:22] | I feel bad again, sir. As you asked me sir, | 我有不好的预感 当老爷您要求我 |
[52:25] | my mission of looking for Mr. Ovronnaz, | 去寻找欧芬纳奇先生 |
[52:28] | despite their efforts, it is far from complete. | 尽管我很努力 但还是没能达成 |
[52:32] | I must mention that pregnancy | 这好比女人怀孕一样 |
[52:34] | I said, it is not so simple. Oh my God. | 不是那么简单 噢 我的上帝 |
[52:37] | Despising all possible risks, | 不顾一切可能的风险 |
[52:39] | continue my investigation without rest, | 我日以继夜调查 |
[52:41] | and do not hesitate to venture through a Thailand | 并毫不犹豫冒险通过泰国 |
[52:44] | which I would call it picturesque. | 沿途风景如诗如画 |
[52:46] | My old scout skills,help me handle the country that odd, but not hostile | 我的童军技能正好派上用场 |
[52:51] | and to get in touch with the local population. | 和当地居民接触 |
[52:53] | I would say that sometimes some people are really warm. | 我得承认这些人真是温和 |
[52:57] | Returning to Mr. Simon Ovronnaz, | 回到西蒙欧芬纳奇先生事情上 |
[53:00] | I have not found Kasunkom. He had problems of a financial nature. | 我没能找到卡伸康 他因财务问题落跑了 |
[53:03] | If I understand correctly from his fiancee, former fiancee, | 经由他的未婚妻 前未婚妻 |
[53:06] | luckily managed to find a new path. | 幸运的是终于找到了一条新的线索 |
[53:09] | in Bangkok. | 就在曼谷 |
[53:11] | I hope Monsieur, you do not | 我希望老爷 您不要对 |
[53:13] | angry for what happened, I worry for you I | 发生的事情生气 我为您感到担心…我 |
[53:15] | Where are you? Call me … Hell, was interrupted. | 你在那里 打电话给我… 该死 又被断线了 |
[53:52] | Hiding behind the car! | 躲在车子的后面 |
[54:01] | For three years waiting for this moment. | 三年来我就等待这一天到来 |
[54:05] | If I knew I was so important to you … | 我不知道我对你是如此重要… |
[54:13] | I’ll kill you next time. | 你可能要改天再杀我 |
[54:15] | Malunai is in danger. | 玛鲁娜正处于危险之中 |
[54:17] | It needs you to save her. | 我不需要你去救她 |
[54:19] | And I have to do that. | 我们自己会去救她 |
[54:24] | You are only 3, they are 80. | 你们只有3个人 他们有800人 |
[54:28] | I got a permit passage | 我有通行证 |
[54:31] | Kadjang have a plan. | 我有一个计划 凯杰 |
[54:37] | You have never seen her three years? | 你已经三年没有见过她 |
[54:41] | He disappeared a few weeks later after you left. | 她在你离开后几个星期就离开了 |
[54:45] | I thought you went looking. | 我还以为她去找你了 |
[54:48] | No. | 没有 |
[54:51] | Then why did he go? | 那她为什么离去 |
[54:54] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 |
[55:18] | General awaits us, wants to see this guy. | 将军在等我们 他要见这个家伙 |
[55:22] | I am aware. | 我知道 |
[55:30] | Pass. | 通过 |
[57:12] | Want to split? | 不想活了吗 |
[57:14] | What’s with this depravity? | 怎么这么没纪律 |
[57:19] | Hey, are they! | 嘿 有状况 |
[57:22] | What are you doing there? | 你在那里做什么 |
[57:26] | -We bring a prisoner.-What’s this? | -我带来了一个囚犯 -是什么 |
[57:31] | Answer.You where you come from? | 快回答 你是从那里来的 |
[58:06] | Get out, quickly! | 出去 快 |
[58:24] | Go to the jungle, come, hurry up. | 逃进丛林 来 快点 |
[58:31] | Malunai! | 玛鲁娜 |
[58:37] | -No! -Malunai? | -不要 -玛鲁娜 |
[58:42] | My son is there. | 我的儿子在里面 |
[58:45] | Why do you think I did what I did? You have my son. | 你以为我为什么会这样对付你 他们拿我儿子威胁我 |
[59:15] | Sssssss! | 安静 |
[59:23] | Let me tell you a story Mr. Winch. | 让我告诉你一个故事 温奇先生 |
[59:26] | Three years ago, syndicate your father hired me for a job. | 三年前 你父亲的集团聘请我做一件工作 |
[59:30] | And I did what I was told. | 我做了我该做的事 |
[59:34] | But never pay the promised has not come. | 但后来没有收到承诺的款项 |
[59:38] | Because your father has refused to pay for. | 因为你父亲拒绝支付 |
[59:42] | You seem to have been honest, Mr. Winch? | 你似乎是老实人 温奇先生 |
[59:45] | My dad would not ever have to give a single penny. | 我父亲绝对不会给你一分钱 |
[59:51] | If you want to leave all three of us living here | 如果你们三个想要离开这房间 |
[59:54] | should give me 25 million dollars that I owed. | 那就应该给我2500万美元 |
[59:58] | We sold the group, I have no access to bank accounts. | 我卖掉了集团 现在无法进入银行帐户 |
[1:00:03] | I am convinced that you have money hidden somewhere. | 我相信你还有钱隐藏在某处 |
[1:00:06] | Something bad day savings. | 为一些苦日子做准备 |
[1:00:13] | Is that my account number. | 这是我的帐户号码 |
[1:00:28] | 25 million dollars! | 2500万美元 |
[1:00:42] | Hello, you password please! | 您好 您的密码 |
[1:00:47] | Pandora. | 潘朵拉 |
[1:00:52] | Move faster. | 快一点 |
[1:00:56] | Let’s not sit. | 不要停下 |
[1:01:00] | Move. | 快一点 |
[1:01:02] | Want to stay alive. Faster. | 想要活命就快一点 |
[1:01:09] | Yes authorize the transaction. | 是的 授权交易 |
[1:01:15] | We have to wait for confirmation. | 我们要等待确认 |
[1:01:18] | How do I get, I’ll let you go. | 我得到了 就让你们走 |
[1:01:23] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[1:01:29] | Do not be afraid. Mama’s here. | 不要害怕妈妈在这里 |
[1:01:32] | My mother came to pick you up, do not be afraid. | 妈妈来接你 不要害怕 |
[1:01:35] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[1:01:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:01:47] | -Perfect.-Come to me. | -太好了 -到我这里来 |
[1:01:53] | There had to leave, you stay. | 他们可以离开 你留下来 |
[1:02:03] | Largo! Largo! | 罗格 罗格 |
[1:02:15] | Everything is OK. | 没事的 |
[1:02:19] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[1:03:01] | Are General Kyaw Min. | 我是觉敏将军 |
[1:03:03] | Being at the meeting as we agreed. | 我们之前谈过的 |
[1:03:05] | The information provided was accurate, Winch paid. | 所提供的资讯是正确的 温奇已经付款了 |
[1:03:09] | But he fled with the girl and child. | 但是他和女孩及小孩逃走了 |
[1:03:17] | We’ll have to personally deal Winch. | 看来 我们得亲自处理温奇 |
[1:03:38] | So why you left the village. | 那么 为什么你离开了村子 |
[1:03:48] | Are your eyes. | 他的眼睛像你 |
[1:03:51] | But his father is smiling. | 但他笑起来跟他父亲一样 |
[1:04:03] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[1:04:06] | Two years. | 两岁 |
[1:04:21] | -Why did not you say?-Let me tell you … | -你为什么不告诉我 -告诉你… |
[1:04:24] | How? Where do you find? | 怎么做 去那里 |
[1:04:26] | You know the first name, Largo, both. | 你的名字叫罗格 是我知道的全部 |
[1:04:32] | I grew up alone.And I can do this and still. | 我独自一人长大 我会独自养育他 |
[1:04:36] | You must not upset it. | 才不要你担心 |
[1:04:39] | I am not angry. | 我不担心 |
[1:04:55] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:04:59] | His name is Noom. | 他的名字是努恩 |
[1:05:04] | Noom, come over here. | 努恩 来这边 |
[1:05:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:05:23] | Show us how driving the boat. | 告诉我们如何驾驶小船 |
[1:06:43] | We need to understand. | 我们再来一盘 |
[1:06:46] | $ 5,000. | 5,000美元 |
[1:06:50] | Listen, you pay in your DVDs. | 听着 我付你DVD |
[1:06:54] | I have 500 discs Tranformers quality. | 本人有500张光碟 变形金刚的品质 |
[1:06:59] | Civilized people will always … | 文明的人将永远… |
[1:07:03] | Hey, cool. | 嘿 冷静 |
[1:07:05] | Guests are treated not so bad. | 没必要这样对待客人吧 |
[1:07:13] | -A room filled with these discs. -Yes, I have seen. | -房间里都是光碟 -是的 我见过 |
[1:07:16] | At least he won something, although these with Transformers discs … | 都是他赢来的 虽然这些…变形金刚光碟 |
[1:07:22] | Hello, Miss, sorry to bother you. | 你好 小姐 抱歉打扰你 |
[1:07:25] | Welcome To DVD? | 有想要的DVD |
[1:07:27] | No, actually I’m looking for Mr. Simon Ovronnaz. | 不 实际上我正在找西蒙欧芬纳奇先生 |
[1:07:31] | Well, come. | 西蒙 嗯 在里面 |
[1:07:46] | Will not agree to it, huh? | 这样还不够 是吧 |
[1:07:53] | Is it possible to consider the debt paid Mr. Ovronnaz? | 是否可以容我代偿欧芬纳奇先生的债务 |
[1:08:01] | You dl. Simon Ovronnaz, huh? | 你解脱了西蒙欧芬纳奇 |
[1:08:10] | I’ll take a break to rest. | 这边有间饭店可以休息 |
[1:08:29] | Sir, excuse me. This is a private dock. | 先生 对不起这是私人码头 |
[1:08:32] | You have no room free? | 你们有没有空的房间 |
[1:08:37] | Yes, we have an apartment. | 有的 我们有一个套房 |
[1:08:38] | But it’s expensive, $ 3,200 per night. | 但价格昂贵 每晚3200美元 |
[1:08:40] | How to pay? | 请问您要如何付款 |
[1:08:44] | Classical method work? | 最传统的方法 |
[1:08:47] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:09:10] | Hanging on the rope, upside down. | 我被吊挂在绳子上 上下颠倒 |
[1:09:15] | I was on the brink of death. | 在死亡的边缘徘徊 |
[1:09:20] | Believe me, it changed me. | 相信我 它改变了我的一生 |
[1:09:23] | After all that, I could not return to Eleanor. | 尽管我不能唤回埃莉诺 |
[1:09:27] | I should enjoy my life now. Girls, fun … | 但我应该享受我现在的生活 女孩 玩乐… |
[1:09:34] | Your boss saved my life. | 你的老板救了我的命 |
[1:09:36] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你了解 |
[1:09:38] | I have already repeated 11 times, to be sure. | 我已经重复11次 以确保万无一失 |
[1:09:41] | 11 times. | 11次 |
[1:09:43] | Your boss saved my life. | 你的老板救了我的命 |
[1:09:48] | Hello, sir, sir.You are. | 您好 老爷 是您吗? |
[1:09:52] | Simon Ovronnaz’m here, I found Monsieur. | 我找到西蒙欧芬纳奇先生了 老爷 |
[1:09:59] | -He is? -Excuse me, excuse me, sir. | -是谁 -对不起 先生 |
[1:10:01] | You’ve waited three years, you can wait another three minutes? | 你已经等了三年 不急再等三分钟 |
[1:10:07] | Yes, Monsieur, all is in order. | 是的 老爷 一切都按照程序 |
[1:10:10] | And you, where are you? | 您呢 您在那里 |
[1:10:12] | Gauthier you soon. | 高齐尔 你做得很好 |
[1:10:16] | I am in the north of the country in a region Kmey Cham. | 我在缅甸北部的一个地区汨湛 |
[1:10:20] | You will see that this is very nice Gauthier. | 期待在这里跟你们见面 高齐尔 |
[1:10:43] | It is very obedient. | 他很听话 |
[1:10:46] | -Not always.-With better. | -并非一直如此 -那很好 |
[1:10:51] | I often tell you. | 我常告诉他关于你的事 你知道吗 |
[1:10:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:11:00] | But, you know nothing about me. | 但是 你对我又知道多少 |
[1:11:03] | Just my name, Largo. | 就只有我的名字 罗格 |
[1:11:07] | I know the eye color. | 我知道你眼睛的颜色 |
[1:11:11] | How your voice sounds. | 你的声音 |
[1:11:14] | The smell of your skin. | 你皮肤的气味 |
[1:11:16] | Charming smile. | 有着领导者的微笑 |
[1:11:21] | Also, I know … | 这我也知道… |
[1:11:24] | more … | 还知道… |
[1:11:35] | Well, I hope you have not said that? | 嗯 我希望你没说过 |
[1:11:44] | So how is the water? | 水感觉如何 |
[1:11:51] | Now you know what? | 现在你知道了吧 |
[1:11:55] | A bit cold. | 有点冷 |
[1:12:18] | you know, I was a bad son. | 你知道 我是个坏儿子 |
[1:12:22] | I hope to be a good father. | 但我希望能成为一个好父亲 |
[1:12:31] | It seems you were right, insisting to investigate. | 看来你是对的 坚持继续调查 |
[1:12:33] | I’ve heard phones. | 我听过手机的声音 |
[1:12:37] | Confirm transfer from your account | 确认您的转帐交易 |
[1:12:40] | Pandora amount of $ 25 million 6034TIH49 account? | 潘朵拉金额2,500万美元至6034TIH49帐户 |
[1:12:44] | This account belongs to Kyaw Min. | 此帐户属于觉敏 |
[1:12:47] | Yes, I confirm the transaction. | 是的 我确认交易 |
[1:12:50] | I got him. | 这次我们逮到他了 |
[1:13:02] | Hello, welcome to our hotel. | 您好 欢迎来到我们酒店 |
[1:13:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:07] | Please, go. | 请入内 |
[1:13:26] | -My Savior.-Did you put in the hands of resistance. | -我的救命恩人 -别来无恙吧 |
[1:13:28] | You know he saved my life? | 你知道他救了我的命吗 |
[1:13:30] | I need to know what was between Gen. Kyaw Min and Nerio Winch. | 我需要知道觉敏将军 和尼里欧·温奇之间有什么关联 |
[1:13:35] | Type whose driver were … | 是谁雇你当司机… |
[1:13:37] | You must find him, he knows everything. | 你必须找到他 他知道内情 |
[1:13:41] | That will be complicated. | 这有点困难 |
[1:13:43] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:13:45] | Excuse me, do you have any pancakes? | 对不起 给我一些煎饼 |
[1:13:48] | -Yes, of course. -Thanks. | 是的 当然 谢谢 |
[1:13:50] | Maybe I can help. | 也许这对你有帮助 |
[1:13:53] | know why your father refused to pay him the general. | 我知道为什么你的父亲拒绝付款给将军 |
[1:13:58] | -Three years earlier.-That guy hired me | 三年前 这个家伙雇用了我 |
[1:14:00] | a week. He wanted to bring in Burma. | 他要在缅甸做商务旅行 |
[1:14:03] | Business trip, they say. | 他是这样跟我说的 |
[1:14:06] | There, he spent several days in a military camp. | 之后 他待了好几天在军事基地里 |
[1:14:10] | He spoke many times with the general. | 他与将军谈了很多次 |
[1:14:12] | Do not tell me anything. But can you put me realize something. | 虽然他没说 但我意识到会有事情发生 |
[1:14:16] | One day, the soldiers went on a mission. | 有一天 士兵们去执行一项任务 |
[1:14:20] | And they returned with prisoners. | 回来时押回一些难民 |
[1:14:22] | Were women, children and many wounded. | 有女人 小孩 还有许多伤患 |
[1:14:26] | They told me how the soldiers burned their village. | 他们告诉我 士兵如何烧毁了他们的村庄 |
[1:14:29] | Complete this course was part of their plan. | 这只是他们计划中的一部分 |
[1:14:34] | Then, everything changed. | 然后 事情有了变化 |
[1:14:36] | I have not yet received any money, you know that already wait for two days. | 我还没有收到款项 你知道我已经等了两天 |
[1:14:40] | Come, do not worry. | 别担心 |
[1:14:42] | You should be worried. | 要担心的是你自己 |
[1:14:47] | You have 4 hours. | 你只剩4个小时 |
[1:14:56] | But Mr. Winch, if not transfer money, | 但温奇先生 如果没有汇款 |
[1:15:00] | Yes I know, but understand | 是的 我知道 |
[1:15:03] | what benefits you would bring these mines. | 这些矿山会带给您许多好处 |
[1:15:06] | -But I could not …-From what I understand | -但我不能… -从交谈中我所能理解的是 |
[1:15:09] | in conversation, your father paid for getting these mines,Mr. Winch. | 你父亲要购买这些矿山 |
[1:15:12] | But not imagined, | 但万万没有想到 |
[1:15:16] | that this supposed massacre of the local population. | 却造成当地居民被屠杀 |
[1:15:19] | I am dead. | 我死定了 |
[1:15:24] | I spoke with Nerio Winch, will not pay. | 我与尼里欧温奇谈过 他不会付款 |
[1:15:28] | You need to talk to him. | 你需要和他谈谈 |
[1:15:31] | Go see him. | 去见他 |
[1:15:36] | Well. | 好的 |
[1:15:40] | He said he wanted to escape. | 他说 他想逃跑 |
[1:15:42] | How much faster. | 愈快愈好 |
[1:15:46] | -Where to go? -A girl. | -去那里 -找女孩 |
[1:15:53] | Seeing that no one thing with me, I waited outside the camp. | 我在基地外面等着 |
[1:16:00] | Listen, damn it. | 听着 该死的 |
[1:16:02] | I’ll explain. | 我会解释 |
[1:16:04] | I will arrange everything, give me time. | 给我时间 |
[1:16:07] | I gave you enough time. | 不 我已给过你时间 |
[1:16:10] | -We will pay, please! -I will pay. | -那你为何要逃跑 -拜托 我会付 |
[1:16:13] | You have no money. | 钱在那里 |
[1:16:15] | Where is your money, where are they? | 你的钱在那里 钱在那里 |
[1:16:18] | Talk, where are they? | 下地狱去吧! |
[1:16:32] | After that, I left. | 之后 我就离开了 |
[1:16:35] | Along the road we met injured and I helped, you know the rest. | 沿路我帮助遇到的受伤难民 剩下的你都知道了 |
[1:16:41] | Your father has not funded this massacre, Monsieur. | 您的父亲不会资助大屠杀的 老爷 |
[1:16:46] | How do you call this guy? | 你如何称呼这家伙 |
[1:16:50] | Thomas, that’s Thomas. | 汤玛斯 他叫汤玛斯 |
[1:16:53] | Surname not you remember him? | 你不记得他姓什么 |
[1:16:57] | I never knew before. | 不记得 |
[1:16:59] | Why should it have known? | 我从没问过他姓什么 |
[1:17:59] | And, your partner, I came? | 你的漂亮女队员呢 |
[1:18:01] | Soon we will meet with her. | 很快就会见到她 |
[1:18:05] | When they arrive in Bangkok, I will pass one million dollars. | 当抵达曼谷时 我会给你一百万美元 |
[1:18:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:13] | You do not want money? | 你不要钱 |
[1:18:15] | I do not want your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[1:18:18] | But why, you came up with the proposal. | 但为什么 这个主意是你想的 |
[1:18:21] | Child, girl.Everything went according to plan. | 勒索 女人 一切都按你的计划进行 |
[1:18:24] | I pay someone else for the job, General. | 有人会付我钱的 将军 |
[1:18:28] | And that someone will not like too much. | 一个非常讨厌你的人 |
[1:18:54] | Son relax.Head tilt. | 儿子放松 头偏一边 |
[1:19:13] | My father is innocent. | 我的父亲是无辜的 |
[1:19:17] | Largo does not matter to me. For only you count me. | 罗格 我无所谓 因为我只在乎你 |
[1:19:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:19:31] | When we were kidnapped two months ago | 两个月前被绑架时 |
[1:19:34] | I made a kind of syringe injection. | 我被一种注射器注射 |
[1:19:39] | A large syringe. | 一个大型注射器 |
[1:19:58] | Who kidnapped, general people? | 谁来绑架 将军的人吗 |
[1:20:00] | -There were white. -It’s about a woman with them? | -不 是西方人 -有一个女人跟他们在一起 |
[1:20:04] | Yes, I think so. | 是的 好像有 |
[1:20:06] | -It’s deep. -What are you doing? | -它很深 -这是什么 |
[1:20:09] | You have something implanted in his arm. | 你被植入某种东西 |
[1:20:11] | Get him out! | 取出来 |
[1:20:20] | A transmitter, who asked him, knows where we are. | 卫星追踪器 他们知道我们在那里 |
[1:20:27] | Gauthier, come, get ready to … | 高齐尔 准备好离开… |
[1:23:01] | The task was executed. | 任务执行完毕 |
[1:24:01] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[1:24:23] | Mother where is it? | 妈妈在那里 |
[1:24:31] | Mother where is it? | 妈妈在那里 |
[1:24:55] | Let’s go to change, right? | 我们去换衣服 好吗 |
[1:25:07] | My mother dressed. | 妈妈 |
[1:25:09] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[1:25:16] | And Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:25:19] | My mother left. | 妈妈离开了 |
[1:25:26] | Gen. Kyaw Min, is to blame for massacre | 觉敏将军是大屠杀的刽子手 |
[1:25:29] | of Kay Pu, when many people died. | 造成凯浦村落许多人死亡 |
[1:25:33] | Now we have irrefutable evidence, | 现在我们有确凿的证据 |
[1:25:36] | Pandora account belongs to Mr. Winch. | 证明潘朵拉帐户属于温奇先生 |
[1:25:38] | Therefore, we decide to accuse Mr. Winch, | 因此 我们决定指控罗格温奇先生 |
[1:25:41] | of complicity in crimes against humanity. | 是危害人类罪的共犯 |
[1:25:44] | The news coincided with the recent rumored to group | 最近市场上盛传 |
[1:25:47] | Winch will be bought by businessman Virgil Nazachov. | 纳札可夫将出资吃下温奇集团 |
[1:25:50] | It seems that the businessman found | 看来 他似乎已筹措到必要的资金 |
[1:25:52] | funds to carry out this transaction. | 来进行这项交易 |
[1:26:21] | Have you seen a child? Go! | 没看过小孩吗 走 |
[1:26:56] | -I gotta find the bastard that. -I’m going to check the surveillance cameras. | -我要找到那个混蛋 -我去检查监视摄影机 |
[1:27:06] | I could not stop, he had bodyguards. | 我拦不住他 他有贴身保镖 |
[1:27:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:27:12] | The decision to sell the group Winch | 在出售温奇集团之前 |
[1:27:14] | was taken before his problems with the law. | 需先处理他在法律上的问题 |
[1:27:16] | Its shares fell 25% | 该公司股价暴跌25% |
[1:27:19] | with the multiplication of charges against Mr Winch. | 加上检方的指控 打击了温奇先生 |
[1:27:22] | and this is just the beginning. It seems that Mr. Nazachov | 而这仅仅是个开始 看来 纳札可夫先生 |
[1:27:26] | payment of $ 5 billion advance. | 我预先支付50亿美元 |
[1:27:29] | The final agreement will be Monday, | 最终的协议将在星期一 |
[1:27:31] | mass during lunch in the Geneva office of Partners Kronberg. | 在日内瓦的康柏格关系企业办公室举行 |
[1:27:36] | I think the scenery changed a little bit here. | 这个符号须要重新设计一下 |
[1:27:40] | My name is Nazachov. | 我的名字是纳札可夫 |
[1:28:35] | Where is my mother? | 我的妈妈在那里 |
[1:28:39] | Where is mother? | 妈妈在那里 |
[1:28:45] | Noom, the mother will not return. | 努恩 妈妈不会回来了 |
[1:28:50] | My mother died. | 妈妈去世了 |
[1:28:55] | He’s gone forever. | 她不会回来了 |
[1:29:09] | From where it is looking at you and love you always. | 她会在远方看着你 永远爱着你 |
[1:29:49] | Now what to do? | 现在该怎么办 |
[1:29:58] | Just not fucking Nazachov you sell? | 您不能把集团卖给他妈的纳札可夫 |
[1:30:01] | This sucks, this son of a … | 他是个吸血鬼 狗娘养的.. |
[1:30:06] | Sorry. -A little I care about Nazachov. | -抱歉 -我一点也不在乎纳札可夫 |
[1:30:12] | Wait, it’s because your mother is dead? | 等等 那是因为你想离开了吗 |
[1:30:24] | You can not leave the group to disintegrate. | 你不能离开让这个集团瓦解 |
[1:30:26] | Imagine what can a man like him with so much power. | 像他这种人一但大权在握之后会做什么 |
[1:30:28] | Take some responsibility, sir. | 您必须承担责任 老爷 |
[1:30:30] | Gauthier defeated, I signed the contract of sale, | 高齐尔 来不及了 我已签了合约 |
[1:30:33] | 5 billion he paid. Understanding can not be canceled. | 他预付了50亿元 合约不能被取消 |
[1:30:37] | Pandora legend know, Monsieur? | 您知道潘朵拉传奇吗 老爷 |
[1:30:41] | Zeus gave her to Epimetheus Pandora’s wife, | 潘朵拉是地球上的第一个女人 |
[1:30:43] | she was the first woman on earth. | 宙斯将她送给了艾比米修斯当妻子 |
[1:30:45] | Zeus gave her a box, | 宙斯送给她一个盒子 |
[1:30:46] | her husband warned her not to open, but … | 她丈夫告诫她不可以打开 但是… |
[1:30:49] | one day, shot down by curiosity, opened the lid, | 有一天 在好奇心驱使下 他打开了盒子 |
[1:30:52] | and escaped all the misfortunes of mankind | 所有的东西都跑了出来 |
[1:30:55] | and spread on the ground, old age, | 包括了幸福 瘟疫 忧伤… |
[1:30:57] | disease, and madness lie. | 友情 灾祸 爱情… |
[1:31:00] | Pandora was scared and closed the box. | 潘朵拉害怕极了并关闭了盒子 |
[1:31:04] | Fortunately, because something was left in the box, | 幸运的是 还有一件东西留在盒子里 |
[1:31:08] | a small but very valuable work. | 一个很小但非常有价值的东西 |
[1:31:13] | Hope. | 希望 |
[1:31:15] | and from that moment, even when the man knocking him trouble, | 从那个时刻起 当人们遇到困难时 |
[1:31:20] | Always keep a small shred of hope. | 也要始终保持一丝一毫的希望 |
[1:31:23] | We must not lose hope, Monsieur, while you’re alive. | 我们不能失去希望 老爷 当您还活着 |
[1:31:29] | Hello, please tell the password. | 您好 请告诉密码 |
[1:31:31] | Pandora, I would like to make a transfer of $ 7. | 潘朵拉 我想进行一个7元的转帐 |
[1:31:35] | Did you say $ 7, 4 +3? | 你刚才说的是7元 4+3 |
[1:31:38] | -Exactly. -On what account you want to transfer money? | -没错 -您要转到那个帐户 |
[1:31:41] | Mr. Winch, I have information that you asked me, the aircraft | 温奇先生 我找到你要的讯息 |
[1:31:45] | Winch Air is now the airport in Bangkok. | 这架温奇航空飞机正在曼谷机场待命 |
[1:31:48] | The crew is staying at the hotel at the airport. | 机组人员住在机场的酒店 |
[1:31:51] | You’ve done excellent as always, love. | 你做得非常好 我爱你 |
[1:31:54] | I … Goodbye, Mr. Winch. | 我..再见 温奇先生 |
[1:31:59] | Hong Kong International Airport. | 香港国际机场 |
[1:32:03] | Yes.Winch? | 是的 温奇 |
[1:32:07] | Within minutes, I embark on an aircraft to Geneva, to announce everyone. | 几分钟内 我会搭飞机前往日内瓦 请对大家宣布 |
[1:32:11] | -Winch? -Yes. | -温奇 -怎么 |
[1:32:22] | -Are Nazachov.-We have a track. | -我是纳札可夫 -我有最新消息 |
[1:32:27] | and I also flew to Geneva Lorgo Winch. | 我也是 温奇正搭机前往日内瓦 |
[1:32:34] | I have warned and I had to listen. I’m counting on you | 别搞砸了 我就指望你了 |
[1:32:38] | to solve this problem quickly. | 尽快解决这个问题 |
[1:32:43] | So, Dwight? Do you know any good hotel with girls? | 德怀特 你知道有什么好的酒店与女孩 |
[1:32:47] | In Switzerland, the nights are cold enough, they say. | 他们说 瑞士晚上很冷 |
[1:32:53] | Bangkok airport hotel. | 曼谷机场酒店 |
[1:32:59] | And what exactly is your plan? | 你究竟有什么计划 |
[1:33:04] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[1:33:10] | -Card? -Do not disturb. | -卡片呢 -请勿打扰 |
[1:33:15] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[1:33:19] | Please tidy. | “请打扫房间” |
[1:33:30] | No comment! | 你自己继续 |
[1:33:32] | Winch did another transaction account Pandora | 温奇刚刚又从潘朵拉帐户进行交易 |
[1:33:36] | -you still interested? -And who paid the money? | -我觉得应该让你知道 -转帐给谁 |
[1:33:39] | Checking, but it’s weird. | 调查过了 但很奇怪 |
[1:33:41] | The amount transferred is only $ 7. | 转帐金额只有7美元 |
[1:33:45] | Ignition switch is on here. | 起动开关在这里 |
[1:33:47] | Blinker the switch. | 信号灯的开关 |
[1:33:50] | Batteries, first and second. Well. | 电力 第一和第二正常 |
[1:33:54] | Avionics well. | 飞航指标良好 |
[1:33:58] | I think there are enough information, right? | 请告诉我 这次飞行没问题吧 |
[1:34:03] | Do not you think? | 你开过飞机吗 |
[1:34:06] | The one who taught me to fly was killed. | 教我飞行的人已经死了 |
[1:34:08] | Yes, accident? | 是飞机意外吗 |
[1:34:12] | He was killed. | 是被人杀害的 |
[1:34:16] | Strangled the guy. | 被他勒死的 |
[1:34:26] | Welcome to Winch Air aircraft gentlemen. | 先生们 欢迎搭乘温奇航空飞机 |
[1:34:39] | Need Help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[1:34:41] | Yes, no longer trembling. | 好 不要发抖 |
[1:35:00] | Do not you?Not hungry? | 不要吗 不饿吗 |
[1:35:27] | When you sleep do not seem so dangerous. | 睡觉时似乎没那么危险 |
[1:35:36] | Now I worry about you. | 我比较担心你 |
[1:35:40] | I hope you do not have shares in the group Winch? | 我希望你没有温奇集团的股票 |
[1:35:43] | Not yet but we could arrange in the future. If I make a good price. | 没有 但我可以逢低承接 |
[1:35:46] | We found the man, whom Winch transferred $ 7. | 我们发现温奇转了7美元给这个男子 |
[1:35:50] | -Not my type. -Dragan Lazarevic, | -不是我的菜 -拉扎雷维奇 |
[1:35:52] | Former member of the Serbian special forces, | 前塞尔维亚特种部队的成员 |
[1:35:54] | during the war in the Balkanshas been re-profiled on private security. | 在巴尔干战争中 转为从事私人保安工作 |
[1:35:57] | is successful and judging by his reputation. | 业界很有口碑 |
[1:35:59] | Nice file. I want to know everything | 很好的资料 我还想知道… |
[1:36:01] | About his work last month. | 他上个月做了什么 |
[1:36:04] | I do not know what he did this month, but now he on his way to Geneva. | 我不知道他上个月做了什么 但现在他正前往日内瓦途中 |
[1:36:07] | The plane lands in an hour. | 飞机将在一个小时内降落 |
[1:36:14] | Yes? | 是的 |
[1:36:17] | I am. | 请说 |
[1:36:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:36:30] | The pilots were found in their hotel room. | 飞行员被发现在酒店房间 |
[1:36:34] | Tie. | 还被绑着 |
[1:36:39] | Geneva sky landing Winch Air Group. | 日内瓦 温奇航空请求降落 |
[1:36:42] | Here Geneva, landing allowed. | 这里是日内瓦 允许降落 |
[1:36:44] | Begin descent to 13000 feet. | 开始下降到13,000英尺 |
[1:36:49] | If you knew how much pleasure I do that. | 你都不知道我有多高兴看到你 |
[1:36:53] | Nazachov has transferred more than $ 800,000, | 纳札可夫已转帐超过80万美元… |
[1:36:55] | Dragan Lazarevic in the last three months. | 给拉扎雷维奇 在过去三个月 |
[1:36:58] | Do you think that works for Nazachov Lazarevic? | 看起来拉扎雷维奇是替纳札可夫工作 |
[1:37:01] | But what sent Winch $ 7? | 但为什么温奇要转7美元给他 |
[1:37:03] | As my attention. | 要引起我的注意 |
[1:37:10] | I want to kill you, you son of a bitch. | 我要杀了你 你这个狗娘养的 |
[1:37:14] | Go to the stick. | 拿棍子 |
[1:37:23] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:37:27] | Go to commands! | 你去开飞机 |
[1:37:31] | Not in flight, it’s too dangerous. | 不要在飞机上 这太危险了 |
[1:37:34] | Dangerous you say? | 你说什么危险 |
[1:39:37] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[1:40:13] | -Are you alive? -Yes. | -你还活着吗 -是的 |
[1:40:15] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[1:40:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:40:35] | Largo, where are you? | 罗格 你在那里 |
[1:40:41] | Yes, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[1:40:44] | I send my driver.Tell me exactly where you are. | 我派司机去接你 告诉我你在那里 |
[1:40:53] | Hello. Passports please? | 请出示护照 |
[1:40:59] | We often walk such weapons to you? | 你们经常走私这类武器 |
[1:41:08] | His men arrived.Dragan Lazarevic But not here. | 他的人到了 但是拉扎雷维奇不知去向 |
[1:41:13] | -I will go to the police interrogation.-Keep me informed. -Okay. | -我去向警方讯问案情 -随时让我知道情况 |
[1:41:28] | There will be a doctor examine you. | 我叫医生为你检查一下 |
[1:41:30] | Alexander Jung. And your name, Monsieur? | 我是亚历山大荣格 请问你是 |
[1:41:32] | Simon Ovronnaz. | 西蒙?欧芬纳奇 |
[1:41:34] | Winch Monsieur did not want to come along. | 温奇先生不过来了 |
[1:41:36] | She went to a meeting with the prosecutor. | 他要去找检察官 |
[1:41:38] | And as you had left? | 你就让他离开 |
[1:41:40] | -This is crazy, not knowing how dangerous this woman is. | -有问题吗? -你不知道这个女人有多么的危险 |
[1:41:56] | -Hello?-Did you wrong. | -哈罗 -还在加班啊 |
[1:42:00] | -Winch. -I hope I am not to blame. | -温奇 -我希望你有注意到我转的帐 |
[1:42:05] | I know you are in Geneva. | 我知道你在日内瓦 |
[1:42:08] | Right. | 答对了 |
[1:42:12] | ALA’s transfer of $ 7 Lazarevic was a smart thing. | 转7美元给拉扎雷维奇 很聪明的一招 |
[1:42:16] | We count on your intelligence to discover that a transfer. | 我期待你能发现更多的细节 |
[1:42:20] | In any case, you’re right in one respect. | 无论如何 你说对了一件事 |
[1:42:25] | You have many enemies. | 你有很多的敌人 |
[1:42:28] | There is a saying in my country, | 在我的国家有一个说法 |
[1:42:31] | a man with no enemies has no value. | 一个没有敌人的人就没有价值 |
[1:42:37] | How’s the coffee? | 咖啡好喝吗 |
[1:42:45] | I have something important to ask, we could see? | 我有重要的事情要请教 可以见面吗 |
[1:42:51] | Intercom call, third floor. | 三楼 记得按门铃 |
[1:43:05] | Climb! | 上车 |
[1:43:11] | -I’m worried about Largo. -Everything is going wellI just had a conversation with Mrs Francken prosecutor. | -我很担心你 罗格 -一切都很顺利 |
[1:43:14] | Francken. | 我刚与检察官法兰肯夫人谈过 |
[1:43:19] | Nazachov is a peasant. There he managed to invent such a complex plan. | 纳札可夫是农民出生 却能在背后计划这一切 |
[1:43:24] | Sometimes among the peasants are geniuses. | 有时在农夫之中也有天才 |
[1:43:26] | I agree, but how do you think he understood what happened in Burma? | 我同意 但是你想想 他怎么会知道缅甸的事情 |
[1:43:30] | Three years ago? | 而且是三年前 |
[1:43:32] | I was told. | 有人告诉他 |
[1:43:35] | People in the group. | 集团内有鼠辈 |
[1:43:39] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[1:43:41] | You’re an angel, I hardly hurt. | 你真是天使 我已经不痛了 |
[1:43:45] | -May I bring one? -Yes. | -可以再一杯吗 -好的 |
[1:43:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:43:55] | And if not the head Nazachov operation? | 如果这一切不是纳札可夫策划的 |
[1:43:59] | If it is just a front for someone else? | 如果他只是某人的马前卒 |
[1:44:07] | To organize such a conspiracy is | 要计划这样大的阴谋 |
[1:44:10] | needed a more powerful motivator than greed, Largo. | 需要一个比贪婪更强大的动机 罗格 |
[1:44:15] | It takes a fierce desire to humiliate. | 他有强烈的欲望 渴望要羞辱… |
[1:44:19] | To destroy a man’s reputation forever. | 要永远摧毁你的名声 |
[1:44:22] | Name, company. | 你的姓名及公司 |
[1:44:30] | Money can not be the motivation. | 钱不足以成为动机 |
[1:44:35] | Just revenge. | 而是报复… |
[1:44:41] | And hate. | 和仇恨 |
[1:44:45] | My son’s interests actively supported Nerio. | 我的儿子曾尽心尽力为尼里欧办事 |
[1:44:51] | Thomas. | 汤玛斯 |
[1:44:53] | Thomas Jung. | 汤玛斯?荣格 |
[1:45:12] | My son used my relationships, | 我儿子利用我的人脉 |
[1:45:14] | Winch to help the group to obtain new markets, concessions. | 帮助集团获得新的市场及特许权 |
[1:45:18] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[1:45:21] | Shareholders did not hesitate to pay a bribe. | 股东们非常乐意支付贿款 |
[1:45:25] | For this account was created Pandora. | 透过这个已创立的潘朵拉帐户 |
[1:45:28] | After the conquest of new markets Nerio Thomas pay them commission. | 在取得新市场后 由尼里欧透过汤玛斯支付这笔佣金 |
[1:45:35] | All the money was gathered, did not come. | 当所有事情都完成了 请求付款时 |
[1:45:39] | He wanted more. | 他却拒绝付款 |
[1:45:43] | When I saw for the first time, young, handsome, rich, | 当我第一次看到 年轻 英俊又富有的你 |
[1:45:48] | so alive | 这样的有活力 |
[1:45:51] | I’m ready to die. | 我早已准备好去死了 |
[1:45:54] | But you gave me a reason to live. | 但你却给我一个活下去的理由 |
[1:46:00] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[1:46:05] | Nazachov is a moron, indeed. | 纳札可夫只是个大白痴 |
[1:46:08] | She’s just listen and pay. | 他只知道拿钱办事 |
[1:46:11] | Tonight, you just killed Ms. Procurer Franken. | 今晚 你刚杀了弗兰肯女士 |
[1:46:16] | The only one who can prove his innocence. | 唯一一个可以证明自己清白的人 |
[1:46:19] | Make him give the second injection. | 再给他打第二针 |
[1:46:23] | Take the gun from the glove compartment. | 从置物箱里拿把枪来 |
[1:46:27] | Do what I say! | 照我说的去做 |
[1:47:05] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[1:47:10] | Ia! | 吃下 |
[1:47:20] | Ia! | 吃下 |
[1:47:26] | Call the cops, fast! | 叫警察来 快 |
[1:47:48] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:48:21] | -Alexandre, do not do it! -Stop. | -亚历山大 不要这样 -我要求… |
[1:48:25] | And I Nerio I asked him to save my son. | 我要求尼里欧救救我的儿子 |
[1:48:27] | I asked him to send money, I asked. | 我要求他把钱汇过去 我乞求着 |
[1:48:31] | I sat on my knees before him, Largo. | 罗格 我跪在他的面前 |
[1:48:34] | He, my best friend. My brother. | 他 我最好的朋友 我的兄弟 |
[1:48:37] | On her knees. | 跪在他的脚底 |
[1:48:41] | Stay there, forward! | 停在那里 不要再过来了 |
[1:48:47] | Your son Alexander became a criminal. | 你的儿子成了罪犯 |
[1:48:49] | You know, he ordered the massacre in Burma. | 你知道 他下令在缅甸的大屠杀 |
[1:48:54] | He was my son, my blood. | 他是我儿子 我的骨肉 |
[1:49:30] | I still want to get arrested? | 你还要逮捕我吗 |
[1:49:35] | I think we’ve come to dinner. | 我想我应该邀请你共进晚餐 |
[1:49:40] | I invite you, I find that you no longer have money. | 我对你实在太苛刻了 |
[1:49:46] | Maybe not anymore. | 也许不用 |
[1:49:50] | Depends on you. | 多亏了你 |
[1:49:56] | Taking into account the latest events | 随着事件的进展 |
[1:49:58] | there was no doubt the innocence Mr. Winch. | 毫无疑问的 温奇先生是无辜的 |
[1:50:01] | I withdrew all charges against him in respect | 本人慎重宣布立即撤回 |
[1:50:03] | complicity in crimes against humanity. | 对他反人类罪共犯的所有指控 |
[1:50:06] | in a period of just a few minutes, the value of shares | 在短短几分钟内 温奇集团的股票 |
[1:50:08] | Winch Group, returned to its previous level. | 冲高到了以往的价位 |
[1:50:11] | Therefore, it seems that Mr. Nazachov | 因此 受到此一冲击 市场上盛传 |
[1:50:14] | no group can afford to buy Winch. | 纳札可夫先生买不起温氏集团 |
[1:50:17] | Mr. Nazachov, how much money you lost? | 纳札可夫先生 你损失了多少钱 |
[1:50:20] | Today, he declared bankruptcy, there is no doubt that he will be perceived as a novice entrepreneur. | 纳札可夫今天宣布破产 毫无疑问的他是一个菜鸟企业家 |
[1:50:22] | I can not say I’m upset. | 对不起 我不能说我很高兴 |
[1:50:24] | Mr. Cochrane, what will happen | 科克伦先生 关于预付款50亿美元 |
[1:50:25] | 5000000000 those who paid the advance before buying? | 将会做什么用途使用 |
[1:50:29] | Largo Winch decided to transfer these funds | 罗格?温奇已决定将这些资金转移 |
[1:50:31] | his humanitarian organization. | 给人道主义组织的基金使用 |
[1:50:33] | Then the group is required to sell | 那还有出售集团的打算吗? |
[1:50:35] | -Winch? -You should ask him. | -什么 -那你应该问他本人 |
[1:50:37] | Do you know where? | 你知道罗格?温奇人在那里吗 |
[1:50:40] | Certainly where its presence is necessary, believe me. | 他在他该去的地方 相信他 |
[1:50:49] | And how you felt in Bangkok? | 你对女孩的感觉如何 |
[1:50:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:50:56] | Girls, what? | 女孩 |
[1:50:59] | In Hong Kong. | 在香港的时候 |
[1:51:01] | Largo told me that you’ve rested a while there. | 罗格告诉我 你在那里休息了一阵子 |
[1:51:05] | Lord, my God. | 主啊 我的上帝 |
[1:51:07] | O Lord my God? | 噢 主啊 我的上帝 |
[1:51:09] | Want to try? | 要不要试试看 |
[1:51:14] | You know, you and I’ll make a great team. | 你知道 你和我会成为一个杰出的团队 |
[1:51:21] | -Yes, my friend. -I’m not your friend. | -是的 我的朋友 -我不是你的朋友 |
[1:51:24] | You are about to become. | 就将要是了 |
[1:51:35] | -We? -No! | -我们走吧 -不要 |
[1:51:42] | Son, you come back as often as you want. | 孩子 只要你想要 随时都可以回来 |
[1:51:48] | You know, I live on a big boat. | 你知道吗?我住在一艘大船上 |
[1:51:50] | No, I do not know. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:51:54] | Is about homes that come up to heaven. | 还有可以到达天堂的家园 |
[1:51:58] | My office is above all, the highest of these. | 而我的办公室是其中最高的 |
[1:52:03] | And you’re alone up there? | 只有你自己一个人吗 |
[1:52:08] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |