时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[00:18] | – This is Thai food. – Here we go. | -这是泰国菜 -又来了 |
[00:22] | We don’t have Thai food on thursday. | 我们周四不吃泰国菜 |
[00:24] | We have pizza on thursday. | 我们吃批萨 |
[00:25] | Yes, but we all agreed that the third thursday | 对 但我们说过每月第三个星期四 |
[00:27] | At every month would be anything can happen thursday. | 是一切皆有可能的星期四 |
[00:30] | Well, apparently that you didn’t reach my digestive system | 显然没有满足我的消化系统要求 |
[00:32] | which when startle has its own version | 在一切皆有可能的星期四 |
[00:34] | On anything can happen thursday. | 也有自己的要求 |
[00:38] | Come on, the whole idea hehind anything can happen thursday | 拜托 一切皆有可能的星期四 |
[00:40] | Is to get out this rut we’ve been in lately. | 它的含义是摆脱近期的刻板生活 |
[00:43] | Rut? i think you mean consistency. | 刻板 你是说连贯性吧 |
[00:45] | And if we’re going to abandon that, | 如果要废除这个 |
[00:47] | Then why even call it thursday? | 那干嘛要叫它星期四 |
[00:48] | Let’s call it quorncle day, | 直接称为狂口日 |
[00:50] | And divide it into 29 hours and 17 minutes a piece, | 分为29小时17分钟 |
[00:53] | And celebrate it by sacrificing a goat to the mighty god rut. | 杀鸡宰羊来庆祝 感谢万能的刻板之主 |
[00:59] | I can go for some goat. | 我同意杀鸡宰羊 |
[01:03] | Seldon, we agreed we do something different tonight. | 谢尔顿 我们说好今晚做点改变 |
[01:06] | All right. | 好啊 |
[01:07] | Let’s go to the comic book store. | 我们去漫画书店吧 |
[01:09] | We went to the comic book store last night. | 我们昨晚就去过了 |
[01:11] | Last night was Wednesday | 昨天是星期三 |
[01:12] | Wednesday is comic book night | 星期三是漫画之夜 |
[01:15] | Tonight we will be going on Thursday | 今天去就是周四去啦 |
[01:16] | Because it is Anything Can Happen Thursday | 因为今天是一切皆有可能的星期四 |
[01:20] | Rather then get outside, | 何必出去 |
[01:21] | But praise right up against the box, Sheldon. | 在饭盒面前拜神啊 谢尔顿 |
[01:24] | So what are we gonna do tonight? | 我们今晚到底干什么 |
[01:26] | If I may profer a suggestion | 听我的建议吧 |
[01:29] | in bars, all across this great nation | 在这个国家广袤的土地上林立着无数个酒吧 |
[01:31] | Our Thursday night is Ladies’ Night | 我们的周四应该是美女之夜 |
[01:33] | Which means as the evening progresses we will get better looking | 到了晚上我们就衣冠楚楚倾巢出动 |
[01:37] | 99 cent margaritas | 99分一杯的玛格丽特 |
[01:38] | and two-for-one jello shot | 还有买一送一的果子冻饮料 |
[01:43] | Come on Howard, | 拜托 霍华德 |
[01:44] | The odds of us picking up girls at bar is practically zero | 我们在酒吧泡妞的成功率几乎为零 |
[01:47] | ok, Really, are you familiar the Drake equation | 你听过德瑞克方程式么 |
[01:49] | The one that estimates the odds making contact with the extraterrestrials | 那个用来估算 与外星人接触的概率 |
[01:52] | By calculating the product of increasing | 通过计算逐步增加的 |
[01:53] | restricted series of fractional value | 一系列分数值的乘积 |
[01:55] | such as external planet | 比如具有行星的星系 |
[01:56] | and the planet likely to develop life | 或者有生命存在的行星 |
[01:58] | N=R*Fp*Ne*Fl*Fi*Fc*L N=R*Fp*Ne*Fl*Fi*Fc*L | |
[02:06] | Yeah, That one. | 对 就是那个 |
[02:13] | you can modify it to calculate our chance of having sex | 你可以通过把 |
[02:16] | by changing the formula to use the number of single women in LA | 数据改成洛城单身女人的数量和 |
[02:19] | and the number of those i find attractive | 通过沃罗威茨系数计算出来天仙妹妹数量 |
[02:21] | by what i call the wolowitz coefficient | 用来计算我们有爱可做的概率 |
[02:26] | The wolowitz coefficient? | 沃罗威茨系数? |
[02:27] | needing us times stress size square | 欲望*次数*压力的平方 |
[02:32] | counting the numbers i come | 计数来看 |
[02:33] | up with conservative 5812 potential sex partners within a 40miles radius | 我周围40英里范围内有5812个潜在性伙伴 |
[02:38] | you’re joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[02:40] | i am a horny engineer leonard. | 我是个性饥渴的工程师 莱纳德 |
[02:43] | i never joke about math or sex. | 我从不拿数学和性开玩笑 |
[02:47] | what are we waiting for? lets bounce bitches. | 那还等什么 俺们快去钓马子 |
[02:52] | oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:53] | it’s anything can happen thursday | 今天是一切皆有可能的星期四 |
[02:55] | let’s hit the club and meet hot women. | 大家去酒吧美眉 |
[02:57] | here we go, lock up your daughter. | 太对了 看好女儿哦 |
[02:59] | we’re going to hit them and quit them. | 不然我们上完可不买账哦 |
[03:07] | or we can finish eating and then go to the comic book store. | 还是吃完东西去漫画书店吧 |
[03:11] | also a good plan. | 也是个好主意 |
[03:14] | all right. but next anything can happen on thursday. | 好吧 但下个一切皆有可能的星期四 |
[03:15] | we ll definitely go into a bar | 我们一定要去酒吧 |
[03:17] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[03:18] | You heard that ladies night, ladies we are eventually coming for you. | 听见没有 美女们 我们迟早会临幸你们的 |
[03:25] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[03:54] | Oh Hey Guys, Where are you heading? | 伙计们 去哪儿 |
[03:55] | To the comic bookstore. | 漫画书店 |
[03:56] | You are probably thinking the comic bookstore on a Thursday | 你可能在想 星期三去漫画书店 |
[04:00] | Why falling down the rabbit hole and into a land of magnet. | 明明要掉到兔子洞 怎么就变成迷幻世界了 |
[04:03] | If you’ve failed to take into account Penny | 如果你没有听懂的话 |
[04:05] | This is anything-can-happen-Thursday | 今天是一切皆有可能的星期四 |
[04:09] | You got me. | 被你说对了 |
[04:11] | Oh hey, while you are there could you pick me up a few comics | 你们能不能帮我挑几本漫画 |
[04:13] | for my nephew’s birthday? | 给我外甥当生日礼物 |
[04:14] | No, I think you mean comic books | 你说的是漫画书吧 |
[04:17] | comics are feeble attempts humor featuring | 漫画只是苍白无力的幽默 |
[04:19] | talking babies and anthropomorphized pets | 搞些说话的小人儿 拟人的宠物 |
[04:21] | found traditionally in the optimistically named funny pages. | 旧时有个乐观的名字叫”开心一刻” |
[04:26] | Leonard can you pick me up a few comics for my nephew’s birthday? | 莱纳德能不能帮我挑几本漫画 |
[04:29] | Sure what does he like? | 好啊 他爱看什么 |
[04:30] | I don’t know. he is thirteen, just pick out anything. | 不晓得 他才13岁 随便挑吧 |
[04:33] | Just pick out anything? | 随便挑? |
[04:36] | May be the same time we can pick out a new suit for him | 说不定我们能在不知道尺码的情况下 |
[04:38] | without knowing his size. | 给他挑一套新衣服 |
[04:39] | or pick out his career form | 或者在不知道他职业倾向的情况下 |
[04:41] | without knowing his aptitude. | 给他挑一份工作申请表 |
[04:42] | or pick out his breakfast cereal | 又或者在不知道他膳食纤维需求的情况下 |
[04:44] | without knowing his fiber requirements | 给他挑一盒早餐麦片 |
[04:47] | Or his feelings about little marshmallows. | 或者他喜不喜欢小软糖 |
[04:51] | Spider-man. get him spider-man. | 《蜘蛛侠》 给他挑《蜘蛛侠》 |
[04:53] | Amazing spider-man, ultimate spider-man, spectacular spider-man, | 《神奇蜘蛛侠》 《终极蜘蛛侠》 《惊奇蜘蛛侠》 |
[04:56] | The marvelous adventures of spider-man, spider-man 2099? | 《惊险蜘蛛侠》 《蜘蛛侠2099》 |
[05:00] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[05:01] | You know this can go on all night. | 你知道他会说个没完 |
[05:03] | Why don’t you just come with us? | 直接跟我们去吧 |
[05:05] | That’s what I was trying to avoid. | 我就是不想跟你们去 |
[05:09] | Oh, I forgot sensational spider-man. | 我把《惊叹蜘蛛侠》给忘了 |
[05:15] | Aw, what a cute, little store. | 多可爱的小店啊 |
[05:21] | Ev-everybody’s staring at me. | 大家都盯着我 |
[05:25] | Don’t worry, they’re more scared of you than you are of them. | 别担心 他们比你还惊讶呢 |
[05:29] | Unlikely. | 咋不像呢 |
[05:34] | Here, what about this one for my nephew? | 送这个给我侄子怎么样 |
[05:36] | – A superb choice. – oh, great. | -眼光一流 -太好了 |
[05:39] | Provided he has already read infinite crisis and 52, | 但他必须看过《无限危机》和《52》 |
[05:42] | And is familiar with the reestablishment of the dc multiverse. | 还要熟悉DC的多元宇宙重建 |
[05:46] | What’s a “multiverse”? | 什么是多元宇宙 |
[05:49] | Get her out of here. | 带她出去 |
[05:52] | Come on, I’ll help you pick something. | 来吧 我帮你选 |
[05:56] | That’s right. she’s with us. | 没错 她和我们是一起的 |
[06:00] | Guys like that are so pathetic. | 这些家伙真可怜 |
[06:04] | Tell me about it. | 说说看 |
[06:05] | Ooh, look, a new batman belt buckle. | 瞧 新版蝙蝠侠皮带扣哦 |
[06:10] | Oh, hey, leonard. | 好啊 莱纳德 |
[06:12] | Can I help you find something? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[06:13] | Oh, hey, Stuart. this is penny. | 你好 史都华 这是佩妮 |
[06:14] | She’s just looking for some comic books. | 她想买几本漫画书 |
[06:16] | Oh, really, wow. | 是吗 |
[06:17] | Blink twice if you’re here against your will. | 如果不是自愿来的 眨两下眼睛 |
[06:21] | I think we’re fine, stuart. | 还好啦 史都华 |
[06:23] | Okay. well, let me know if you need anything. | 需要帮忙就叫我 |
[06:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | Oh, he seems like a nice guy. | 他人好像挺不错呢 |
[06:29] | You mean for someone who’s into comic books? | 你说喜欢漫画的人吗 |
[06:33] | No. no-no-no. | 不 不是 |
[06:34] | I just meant for… yeah. | 我是说…没错 |
[06:37] | Penny, | 佩妮 |
[06:37] | Just because people appreciate comic books doesn’t make them weirdos. | 喜欢漫画不代表就是怪人 |
[06:40] | Stuart’s a terrific artist. | 史都华是个天才艺术家呢 |
[06:42] | He went to the rhode island school of design. | 他在罗德岛学校学过设计 |
[06:45] | What about the guy over there in the | 那那个穿超人T恤 |
[06:46] | Superhero t-shirt tucked into his sweatpants? | 还塞进运动裤的人呢 |
[06:50] | Uh, yeah, that’s captain sweatpants. | 那是运动裤船长 |
[06:54] | He doesn’t really help the point I’m trying to make. | 他确实不是我说的那种人 |
[06:59] | – Got it. – got it. | -买过 -买过 |
[07:14] | – Need it! – Need it! | -没买 – 没买 |
[07:16] | Let it go, sheldon. | 放手 谢尔顿 |
[07:18] | Why should I let go? I saw it first. | 为什么 我先看到的 |
[07:20] | Yes, but I saw it from the front. | 但我从正面看到的 |
[07:22] | A far less impressive feat. | 这算什么伎俩 |
[07:23] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[07:25] | I need this for my batman collection. | 我要收藏《蝙蝠侠》系列的 |
[07:26] | Well, I need it for my robin collection. | 我还要收藏《神通罗宾》呢 |
[07:28] | Rock-paper-scissors- lizard-spock? | 石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克 |
[07:30] | Why would I gamble? | 我干嘛要冒险 |
[07:31] | It’s mine. let go. | 我的 放手 |
[07:32] | – You let go. – no, you! | -你放手 -你放手 |
[07:33] | – No, you! – problem? | -你放手 -怎么回事 |
[07:35] | Yes. he won’t let go of my comic book. | 他抢我的漫画书 |
[07:36] | It’s my comic book! | 是我的才对 |
[07:37] | Leonard, we need a ruling. | 莱纳德 做个裁决 |
[07:39] | Cut it in half? | 裁两半吧 |
[07:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:43] | Oh, hello again. | 你好啊 |
[07:44] | Hi. what would you recommend as a present for a 13-year-old boy? | 给13岁男孩的礼物 你有什么推荐 |
[07:48] | A 13-year-old girl. | 13岁的女孩 |
[07:52] | But if you’re dead set on a comic book, try… this. | 如果你一定要选漫画的话 试试这个 |
[07:56] | Oh, hellblazer. | 《地狱神探》 |
[07:58] | What’s this about? | 讲什么的 |
[07:59] | A morally ambiguous confidence man who smokes, | 一个走在正邪之间 因抽烟患有肺癌 |
[08:02] | Has lung cancer and is tormented by the spirits of the undead. | 被不死的灵魂折磨着的男人的故事 |
[08:06] | Well, if that doesn’t make me the favorite aunt, | 如果这个还不能让我成为最受欢迎阿姨 |
[08:08] | I don’t know what will. | 真不知道什么会了 |
[08:12] | Is this me? | 这画的是我? |
[08:14] | Depends. do you like it? | 看情况了 你喜欢么 |
[08:17] | Wow, it’s really good. | 画的真棒 |
[08:19] | Yes, that’s you. | 没错 就是你 |
[08:22] | That’s so sweet, but what if I didn’t like it? | 太可爱了 但如果我不喜欢呢 |
[08:25] | It’d still be you, but I’d feel like an idiot. | 还是你 不过我就是个傻瓜 |
[08:29] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[08:30] | Stuart’s putting the moves on penny. | 史都华在对佩妮采取行动 |
[08:33] | I have got to learn how to draw. | 我真该学学怎么画画 |
[08:37] | Hey! once again, defeated by your own prurient interests. | 再一次 你被你的恶趣味打败 |
[08:42] | Guys, have you seen stuart all up in penny’s business over there? | 哥几个 你们有没有发现史都华霸着佩妮不放? |
[08:46] | Nobody’s up in anybody’s business. | 没人霸着谁 |
[08:48] | Let’s just buy our stuff and go. | 买完东西赶紧闪人吧 |
[08:50] | Okay, you’ve got my number. | 你有我的电话号码了 |
[08:52] | Now, give me the picture. | 现在 把这幅画给我吧 |
[08:53] | You drive a hard bargain. | 你真会砍价 |
[08:55] | But here. | 给你 |
[08:57] | All right. so, um, just give me a call. | 记得打电话给我 |
[09:03] | So, leonard, how are you enjoying anything can happen thursday? | 莱纳德 你现在对”周四夜惊喜”怎么看 |
[09:12] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[09:13] | That’s a dent. | 这有个凹痕 |
[09:16] | Thank you, howard “ham-fisted” wolowitz. | 谢谢 霍华德·”大拳”·沃罗威茨 |
[09:23] | Did you just shut the tv off in the middle of the classic | 你在初版星际旅行”毛球的麻烦” |
[09:26] | The original series “trouble with tribbles” crossover episode? | 播到一半时居然把电视关了? |
[09:30] | Apparently so. | 显然是这样的 |
[09:34] | Are you ill? | 你生病了? |
[09:37] | – No. – all right. | -没有 -好的 |
[09:40] | Then is it fair to say that you’re experiencing some sort of | 这么说你就是因为今天早些时候 |
[09:43] | Emotional turmoil over the events involving penny earlier this evening? | 佩妮的事而在生闷气咯 |
[09:46] | When did you pick up on that? | 你什么时候注意到的? |
[09:49] | A moment ago, | 就在刚才 |
[09:50] | When you turned off the tv in the middle of the classic | 看”毛球的麻烦”[《星际旅行》中的的经典篇章] |
[09:53] | The original series “trouble with tribbles” crossover episode. | 看到一半把电视关了的时候 |
[10:00] | Would you like some advice? | 想听听我的建议么 |
[10:03] | Sure, why not? | 当然了 |
[10:05] | Well then,This is the perfect time to launch a | 现在正是你写那种大家可以留言的 |
[10:08] | Blog with an interactive comments section? | 博客的好时机 |
[10:12] | Gee, thanks a lot. | 真是谢谢你了 |
[10:13] | Would you rather I offer my personal insight? | 你想听听我对此事的看法么 |
[10:16] | I don’t need any insights. | 不必了 |
[10:18] | I just want to know why penny’s more interested in stuart than me. | 我只想知道为什么佩妮对史都华比对我感兴趣 |
[10:22] | We’re practically the same guy. | 我们差不多啊 |
[10:24] | Oh, I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[10:26] | Stuart is taller, artistic, self-employed and, most significantly, | 斯图尔特更高更有才 自己当老板 |
[10:30] | He gets 45 percent off comic books. | 更重要的是 他买漫画打五五折 |
[10:37] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[10:38] | I really should be asking strangers on the internet. | 我真该上网寻求陌生人的帮助 |
[10:43] | My original point. | 我早就说了 |
[10:47] | Chinese food, vintage video games… | 中国菜 老式游戏 |
[10:51] | After the nightmare of anything can happen thursday, | 经历了不可思议的周四的噩梦 |
[10:54] | This is friday night the way it was meant to be. | 现在是遵循我所有习惯的周五了 |
[10:57] | Who’s up for sheldon-free saturday? | 谁同意周六来个无谢尔顿日 |
[11:02] | Oh, hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[11:04] | Hey, penny… and stuart. | 佩妮好 还有史都华 |
[11:06] | Hey, stuart. | 史都华好 |
[11:08] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[11:10] | So what are you kids up to? | 你们哪玩去 |
[11:11] | Stuart has a piece in an art show that’s opening tonight. | 画展有史都华的一幅画 今天正好开幕 |
[11:14] | And you guys are going together. great… | 你们两个一起去呀 真好 |
[11:17] | It is great. | 真不错 |
[11:19] | Really great. | 真的很不错 |
[11:20] | Freaking awesome. | 简直棒极了 |
[11:22] | What are you guys doing? | 你们打算干什么 |
[11:23] | It’s friday night– that means chinese food and vintage video games, | 今天是周五 也就是中国菜和老式游戏 |
[11:26] | Right? | 对不 |
[11:27] | Vintage doesn’t even begin to describe what we have planned. | 老式这个词不足以形容我们的计划 |
[11:30] | Tonight, we are playing the classic 1980 interactive text adventure, zork. | 今夜 我们要玩经典的1980冒险游戏ZORK |
[11:35] | It’s the buggy beta version. | 而且是有漏洞的贝塔版 |
[11:38] | Wow, zork. | 强 ZORK呢 |
[11:40] | Well, you guys have fun. | 你们玩得开心 |
[11:41] | Yeah. see you guys. | 再见 |
[11:43] | See you, stuart. | 再见 史都华 |
[11:44] | – Hey, howard? – yes? | -霍华德 -什么 |
[11:47] | Take me to a bar with women. | 带我去酒吧泡妞 |
[11:50] | – Really? – yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[11:52] | Okay! | 好 |
[11:56] | Let me just go inside and slip off my underwear. | 我先进去把内裤脱了 |
[12:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:03] | Well, if I get lucky, I don’t want to be caught in my aquaman briefs. | 如果今晚走运 我可不想被潜水侠内裤卡住 |
[12:17] | May I have a grasshopper with a little umbrella, please? | 来杯鸡尾酒 上面插把小雨伞 |
[12:22] | – No, he may not. – why? | -不 不用了 -为什么 |
[12:24] | I’m not sitting here with a guy | 我才不会和一个喝鸡尾酒 |
[12:26] | Drinking a grasshopper with a little umbrella. | 还要插把雨伞的人坐一起 |
[12:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:31] | I’ll have a chocolate martini. | 换巧克力马提尼 |
[12:33] | Wrong again! | 又错了 |
[12:36] | Come on, you know I can’t talk to women unless | 拜托 你知道我不醉得像 |
[12:38] | I’m lit up like the hindu festival of dewali. | 印度灯节里的灯那么旺就没法搭讪 |
[12:44] | Look, There are plenty of bars in los angeles | 听着 洛城有很多酒吧 |
[12:46] | where you can order grasshoppers and Chocolate martinis, | 可以让你点这些加巧克力的鸡尾酒和巧克力马丁尼 |
[12:48] | but you wouldn’t have to because there are no women in them. | 但去那里已没必要点 因为没女人了 |
[12:53] | gotcha. | 开窍了 |
[12:56] | I’ll have a brandy alexander. | 我点杯白兰地亚历山大 |
[12:59] | All right, the three musketeers just became the dynamic duo. | 三剑客变成双飞侠了 |
[13:04] | Should we talk to some of these women? | 我们不去勾搭那些女的? |
[13:06] | No. it’s way too early in the night for that. | 不 现在还太早了 |
[13:09] | See, first we let the lawyers and the jocks thin the herd, and then… | 先让律师和运动员挑肥拣瘦 然后呢 |
[13:13] | We go after the weak and the old and the lame. | 我们就直接上老弱病残的 |
[13:17] | That’s your system? | 这就是你的秘诀 |
[13:18] | That’s my system. | 没错 |
[13:21] | Oh, and if you spot a chick with a seeing eye dog, she’s mine. | 如果看到有个带导盲犬的妞 她是我的 |
[13:28] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[13:29] | I think it’s nice that captain sweatpants showed up to your art opening. | 我感觉运动裤船长参加你的开幕式也无妨 |
[13:35] | Yeah, it would have been nicer if he hadn’t touched all the cheese. | 如果他没碰所有奶酪的话更好 |
[13:41] | You know, it’s kind of early. | 时间还早 |
[13:43] | Do you want to maybe come in for some coffee or something? | 你想喝点咖啡什么的吗 |
[13:45] | Oh, gee, it’s a little late for coffee, isn’t it? | 好像咖啡晚了点啊 |
[13:49] | Oh, you think “coffee,” means coffee. | 你以为喝咖啡只是喝咖啡呢 |
[13:51] | That is so sweet. | 太纯洁了 |
[13:54] | Come on. I think I have decaf. | 来吧 我有脱咖啡因的 |
[13:56] | Oh, good. stuart. | 太好了 史都华 |
[13:58] | I thought I heard your voice. | 我听到你在说话 |
[13:59] | Do you have a moment? | 你有空吗 |
[14:01] | Uh, yeah, I guess. | 大概吧 |
[14:02] | Sheldon, we’re a little busy here, so… | 谢尔顿 我们有点忙 |
[14:03] | What are you doing? | 你们干啥呢 |
[14:04] | We’re having coffee. | 我们要喝咖啡 |
[14:06] | Well, isn’t it a little late for coffee? | 现在喝咖啡太晚了吧 |
[14:09] | It’s okay. she thinks she has decaf. | 没事 她有脱咖啡因的 |
[14:16] | I’ll just go look for it. | 我去找找 |
[14:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:19] | Well, I’ve spent the last three hours in an online debate | 我刚才三小时都在网上蝙蝠侠 |
[14:22] | In the dc comics batman chatroom, and I need your help. | 坛子上辩论 想找你帮忙 |
[14:25] | Oh, yeah. those guys can be very stubborn. | 那些小子很顽固的 |
[14:28] | What’s the topic? | 什么话题 |
[14:29] | I am asserting, in the event that batman’s death proves permanent, | 我觉得如果蝙蝠侠的死是永久的 |
[14:32] | The original robin, dick grayson, | 那么第一任罗宾 迪克·格雷森 |
[14:34] | Is the logical successor to the bat cowl. | 是他最合逻辑的继任人 |
[14:36] | Ooh. sheldon, I’m afraid you couldn’t be more wrong. | 谢尔顿 恐怕你错得太离谱了 |
[14:45] | More wrong? | 什么 |
[14:48] | Wrong is an absolute state and not subject to gradation. | 错是绝对化的 没有比较级的 |
[14:53] | Of course it is. | 当然有 |
[14:55] | It’s a little wrong to say a tomato is a vegetable. | 说番茄是蔬菜是小错 |
[14:57] | It’s very wrong to say it’s a suspension bridge. | 说番茄是悬索桥是大错特错 |
[15:01] | But returning to the original issue, dick grayson became nightwing, | 话说回来 迪克后来成了黑翼侠 |
[15:05] | A superhero in his own right. | 单独成英雄了 |
[15:07] | Batman 2 has to be the second robin, jason todd. | 蝙蝠侠二代肯定是第二任罗宾 杰森·托特 |
[15:09] | Has to be? has to be? | 肯定 肯定 |
[15:13] | I hope you’re being deliberately provocative. | 我看你是故意挑衅 |
[15:16] | I found the decaf! | 我找到了 |
[15:17] | Oh, great! | 太好了 |
[15:19] | Herbal tea for me, please. | 给我一杯凉茶 |
[15:24] | Barkeep! Alexander me. | 酒保 来杯亚历山大鸡尾酒 |
[15:29] | How about those two? | 那边两个怎么样 |
[15:30] | No… They’re eating peanuts. | 不行 她们在吃花生呢 |
[15:32] | And my allergies, one kiss would put me in cedars-sinai for a week. | 我又过敏 亲个嘴估计就得在西奈医院呆一周 |
[15:39] | What about the ones in the corner? | 角落里的那个呢 |
[15:41] | Possible. very possible. | 有希望 很有希望 |
[15:44] | Do you want the one in the whiplash collar | 你是想要那个戴颈圈的呢 |
[15:45] | or the one who keeps blinking? | 还是老眨眼睛的那个呢 |
[15:49] | I think blinky’s cute. | 我觉得眨眼睛的比较可爱 |
[15:50] | You got it, sir. | 行 就这样 |
[15:52] | Wait, so we just go over there? | 等等 我们就这样过去 |
[15:53] | No. | 别急 |
[15:55] | We have a little prep work to do. | 我们不打无准备之仗 |
[15:57] | Put this in your mouth. | 把这个放进嘴里 |
[15:59] | We walk past them, you stumble a bit. | 我们经过她们身边 你打个趔趄 |
[16:00] | I say, sorry, my friend’s had a little too much. | 我就说 抱歉 我朋友呢… |
[16:02] | And then I start to pull it out of your mouth. | 然后从你嘴里拉这个出来 |
[16:05] | And say, “a little too much fun.” | 然后说 他吃饱了撑的 |
[16:09] | Get it? | 懂了没 |
[16:11] | I mean, they’re laughing. we’re laughing. | 她们会笑 我们也很开心 |
[16:13] | Then we get them up to about a . | 接下来我们把姑娘们灌到 |
[16:14] | 15 blood alcohol level, | 血液中酒精浓度等级为15的时候 |
[16:16] | and tell them we’re millionaires. | 告诉她们咱是大款 |
[16:19] | What else you got? | 还有没有别的 |
[16:21] | Depends. | 看情况了 |
[16:22] | Are you willing to sit on my lap and pretend to be a ventriloquist dummy? | 你愿意坐我腿上 装做表演口技的傻子吗 |
[16:25] | No. | 不愿意 |
[16:26] | I can’t sit on your lap. you don’t know the routine. | 我不能坐你腿上 你不懂规则 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry, but you’re obviously stuck in a pre-zero hour dc universe. | 抱歉 但你明显局限在前零点时期的DC宇宙了 |
[16:37] | Of course I am. | 当然了 |
[16:38] | Removing joe chill as the killer of batman’s | 去掉杀害蝙蝠侠父母的杀手乔·齐尔 |
[16:40] | Parents effectively deprived him of his raison d’etre. | 明显剥夺了这个角色存在的理由 |
[16:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | You can throw all the french around you want, it doesn’t make you right. | 你可以随便秀法语 但不能证明你是对的 |
[16:48] | Au contraire. | [法语]正好相反 |
[16:50] | Plus, | 另外 |
[16:50] | You’re forgetting that the infinite crisis | 你忘了《无限危机》的故事情节 |
[16:53] | Storyline restored joe chill to the batman mythology. | 又将乔·齐尔囊括进《蝙蝠侠传奇》中了 |
[16:56] | I am forgetting nothing and I resent your tone. | 我什么都没忘 而且我很厌恶你的语气 |
[17:00] | Okay. | 行 |
[17:01] | Look, sheldon, it’s late. I’ve got to get some sleep. | 谢尔顿 现在很晚了 我得去睡会儿 |
[17:04] | So, I win. | 那么 我赢了 |
[17:06] | No, I’m tired. | 没门 我是累了要休息 |
[17:07] | So, I win. | 那么 还是我赢了 |
[17:10] | Fine. you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[17:11] | Darn tootin’, I win. | 没错 我赢了 |
[17:14] | Penny, I really had a terrific time… | 佩妮 我今天真的很高兴 |
[17:18] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[17:20] | No, no, no, no, no. don’t wake her. | 不 千万别叫醒她 |
[17:21] | She’ll maul you like a rabid wolverine. | 否则她会像金刚狼一样把你暴打一顿 |
[17:27] | You know, I don’t think that was decaf. | 我喝的好象不是无咖啡因咖啡 |
[17:34] | Wait. is this your card or isn’t it? | 等一下 这是不是你选的那张牌 |
[17:40] | Trust me. this was their card. | 相信我 这是她们选的牌 |
[17:42] | I thought you were good at this. | 我还以为你很擅长泡妞 |
[17:44] | You’re always talking about how you go to bars and meet women. | 你总是讲怎么去酒吧泡妞 |
[17:47] | I do, all the time. | 我经常做啊 |
[17:49] | Well, what happened? | 那现在呢 |
[17:50] | We’ve been sitting here all night and the longest | 我们在这坐了快一晚上 |
[17:52] | Conversation you’ve had with a woman was when your mom called. | 跟你谈话最长的却是打电话给你的老妈 |
[18:01] | Wow. you’re just going to make me come out and say it, aren’t you? | 你就是要逼我说出口 对吧 |
[18:04] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[18:05] | You’re weighing me down. | 你拖我后腿了 |
[18:09] | I’m a falcon who hunts better solo. | 我是只猎鹰 单飞时收获更好 |
[18:13] | Fine. I’ll sit here. you take flight and hunt. | 行 我坐着 你去翱翔捕猎吧 |
[18:18] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别逗了 |
[18:20] | You can’t just tell a falcon when to hunt. | 怎么能告诉猎鹰什么时候去捕猎 |
[18:22] | Actually, you can. | 实际上 可以的 |
[18:26] | There’s whole sport built around it. | 周围都是猎物呢 |
[18:30] | Falconry. | 小猎鹰 |
[18:35] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:37] | Let’s just get koothrappali and go. | 叫上库萨帕里走吧 |
[18:45] | Lucky bastard. | 这小子真走运 |
[18:49] | It’s got to be that stupid accent of his. | 肯定是他口音的关系 |
[18:55] | Hello. I am sanjay wolowitz from bombay. | 你好 我是孟买过来的桑贾伊 |