时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, it’s done. | 好了 灭了 |
[00:03] | Look, guys, for the future, | 伙计们 |
[00:05] | I don’t mind killing the big spiders, | 我不介意以后帮你们灭大蜘蛛 |
[00:07] | But you have to at least try with the little ones. | 但那么小的不用我出手吧 |
[00:10] | Penny, please. | 佩妮 拜托 |
[00:11] | We’re facing a far more serious problem than stray arachnids. | 我们面对的问题可比蜘蛛纲动物严峻得多 |
[00:15] | Sheldon, it’s not so bad. | 谢尔顿 没那么严重 |
[00:16] | Not bad? it’s horrible. | 不严重 简直是毛骨悚然 |
[00:19] | I mean, you hear stories about this sort of thing, | 你觉得像听故事一样 |
[00:21] | But you never think it’ll happen to you. | 以为不会发生在你身上 |
[00:23] | So they steamed your dumplings. | 他们不就是把你的饺子蒸了一下嘛 |
[00:25] | Get over it. | 算了吧 |
[00:27] | New topic, please. | 拜托 换个新话题 |
[00:29] | All right, penny. | 好吧 佩妮 |
[00:30] | Let me take this opportunity to point out | 我借这个机会向你表达 |
[00:33] | That you are looking particularly ravishing today. | 你今天看起来相当令人销魂 |
[00:38] | Not with a thousand condoms, howard. | 霍华德 一千个套套都别想 |
[00:43] | So, there is a number. | 这么说还真有个数量 |
[00:47] | Okay, new topic, please. | 拜托 换个新话题 |
[00:49] | Hey, did you hear the people upstairs in 5a are moving out? | 你们知道楼上5A的人要搬出去吗 |
[00:51] | – No, shh-shh-shh! – what?! | -别说 嘘 -虾米 |
[00:54] | The people upstairs are moving out. | 楼上的人要搬了 |
[00:56] | No! | 别说 |
[00:57] | The horror… | 恐怖至极 |
[01:00] | Why would you just say something like that? | 你干嘛非要提这事呢 |
[01:03] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[01:06] | How else was I supposed to say it? | 那我还能怎么说 |
[01:08] | Slowly. like putting a new fish in a tank. | 慢一点 就像放一条新买的鱼进鱼缸 |
[01:11] | You don’t just drop it in. | 不能直接丢进去 |
[01:13] | You let the bag sit in the water a while. | 要连鱼带袋子先放进去一段时间 |
[01:17] | The horror… | 恐怖至极 |
[01:20] | Sheldon, I’m sure it’s going to be fine. | 谢尔顿 我保证不会有事的 |
[01:22] | No, it’s not going to be fine. | 不可能会好了 |
[01:23] | Change is never fine. | 改变总是不好的 |
[01:24] | They say it is, but it’s not. | 人们说改变是好事 事实才不是 |
[01:27] | Okay, honey, did you even know the people that are moving out? | 亲爱的 你认识那些要搬的人吗 |
[01:30] | I never met them. | 我从没见过他们 |
[01:31] | That’s what made them perfect. | 这样他们才完美 |
[01:34] | There were no awkward “hellos” in the halls. | 不用尴尬地在楼道打招呼 |
[01:36] | There’s no clickety-clacking of high heel shoes on hardwood floors. | 不会有高跟鞋踩在木质地板的咔咔声 |
[01:40] | They may as well have been a family of | 这一家就像是一窝小猫 |
[01:42] | Cats just jumping around from drape to drape. | 从这个窗帘跳到那个窗帘 |
[01:45] | Without that annoying ammonia urine smell. | 但没有尿液中恼人的氨味 |
[01:49] | Well, I’m sure the new people will be just as quiet. | 我保证新来的也会安安静静的 |
[01:52] | You can’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[01:53] | How can you possibly know that? | 你怎么可能知道 |
[01:55] | You’re right, I can’t. you know what? | 对 我不知道 告诉你 |
[01:57] | Anyone could rent that apartment now. | 任何人都可能租那个房 |
[01:59] | an opera singer, the cast of stomp… | 歌剧歌手啦 跺脚舞演员啦 |
[02:04] | Yeah, a tap-dancing pirate with a wooden leg. | 有条木腿的踢踏舞海盗啦 |
[02:08] | Why are you making it worse? | 你干嘛要越搞越糟 |
[02:10] | I tried making it better. he wouldn’t go for it. | 我想搞好点 他不干而已 |
[02:14] | You’re right! that’s a great idea. | 对啊 真是好主意 |
[02:16] | – What? – I’ll take the apartment upstairs. | -什么 -我去租那个房 |
[02:18] | I can finally get away from my mother | 我就能摆脱我妈 |
[02:20] | And we can all spend some more time together. | 我们也有更多时间聚聚 |
[02:23] | If you catch my drift. | 明白我的用意吧 |
[02:28] | The horror… | 恐怖至极 |
[02:55] | Hold on. You honestly expect me to believe | 等等 你真以为我会相信 |
[02:58] | that social protocol dictates we | 社交礼仪规定 |
[03:00] | Break our backs helplping wolowitz move, | 我们不惜弄伤腰骨帮沃罗威茨搬家 |
[03:02] | and then he only need buy us a pizza? | 而他只要给我们买份匹萨吗 |
[03:05] | I’m sorry, that really is how it works. | 抱歉 事实就是这样 |
[03:08] | You’ tricking me. | 你骗我 |
[03:11] | You tell me the truth, what do we get? | 说实话 好处到底是什么 |
[03:14] | Raj, help me out here. | 拉杰 搭救我吧 |
[03:16] | You get to choose between a mountain bike or a ps3. | 你能在PS3[索尼游戏机]和山地车中任选其一 |
[03:19] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[03:22] | Ps3, definitely ps3. | PS3 肯定选PS3 |
[03:24] | Who would pick a mountain bike? | 有谁会选山地车 |
[03:28] | Enough with the guilt, ma. | 别再自责了 妈 |
[03:30] | We’ll still see each other. | 我们还会见面 |
[03:32] | I’ll come over every night and have dinner with you. | 我每天晚上回来和你吃饭 |
[03:34] | The hell you will! | 你会才怪呢 |
[03:37] | What am I running here, a fancy restaurant? | 我这成什么了 星级餐馆吗 |
[03:41] | Does this look like olive garden?! | 这里像橄榄园餐厅吗 |
[03:46] | Okay, I get it, you’re angry. | 我知道了 你生气 |
[03:48] | You don’t want to see your little bird leave the nest. | 你不想让你的小小鸟离巢 |
[03:51] | “little bird”? | 小小鸟 |
[03:52] | You’re almost 30! | 你都快30了 |
[03:55] | Fly, for god’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 快飞吧 |
[03:58] | Fine, I’ll stay! | 行 我不走了 |
[04:00] | Ya happy, crazy lady? | 高兴了吧 疯婆子 |
[04:01] | I sure as hell hope so, | 肯定高兴死了 |
[04:02] | because you’re ruining my life! | 因为你就是要毁掉我的生活 |
[04:06] | Hey, penny? it’s leonard. | 佩妮 我是莱纳德 |
[04:07] | Good news, you can take your head out of the oven. | 好消息 你不用把头放进烤箱了 |
[04:12] | I guess I won’t be needing this. | 看来也不用戴这个了 |
[04:19] | Oh, no… | 苍天啊 |
[04:21] | The new ones. | 新来滴 |
[04:25] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[04:29] | Stay calm. we don’t know anything about them yet. | 冷静点 我们还不了解他们呢 |
[04:35] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[04:36] | I’m checking for musical instruments. | 我查查有没有乐器 |
[04:39] | Does that sound like castanets to you? | 像不像响板的声音 |
[04:43] | The box says “kitchen.” | 盒子上写着厨房呢 |
[04:44] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[04:45] | do cocaine smugglers write “cocaine” on the box? | 毒贩会在盒子上写可卡因么 |
[04:51] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[04:52] | Hello. hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[04:54] | Hello. hello. hello. | -你好 -你好 -你好 |
[04:57] | I’m Alicia. | 我叫艾丽西娅 |
[04:59] | I’m moving in upstairs. | 我搬来楼上住 |
[05:00] | That is so great. | 那真是太好了 |
[05:03] | Oh, I’m leonard. | 我叫莱纳德 |
[05:05] | I live downstairs. | 我住下面 |
[05:06] | Upstairs from here, but under you. | 在这层的楼上 不过还是在你下面啦 |
[05:08] | Not under you per se, but under your apartment. | 不是在你人下面 是你楼下 |
[05:14] | That’s nice. | 挺好 |
[05:15] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 挺好 |
[05:18] | If that concludes your faltering attempt to mate… | 你的举动表明你有和她交配的冲动 |
[05:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:29] | On a scale of one to ten | 从一到十打分 |
[05:32] | How light of foot would you describe yourself | 你怎么给自己打分呢 |
[05:34] | With one being not cat-like at al | 一表示一点也不像猫 |
[05:36] | And ten being freakishly feline? | 十表示你是猫中之猫 |
[05:38] | “freakishly feline”? | 猫中之猫? |
[05:40] | Is that your answer or do you not understand the question? | 这是你给出的答案还是你没有理解问题 |
[05:44] | We’ll come back to that one. | 先不说这个 |
[05:46] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[05:47] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[05:47] | Are you now or have you ever been a salsa | 你目前抑或过去有没有跳过萨尔萨舞 |
[05:50] | Irish folk or break-dancer? | 爱尔兰民族舞或者霹雳舞 |
[05:53] | No. | 没 |
[05:54] | You’re making her uncomfortable. | 你弄得别人不舒服了 |
[05:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:57] | Well, if it helps you feel any better | 到现在为止你表现很不错 |
[05:59] | you’re doing very well so far. | 希望能让你感觉好点 |
[06:01] | Next question,are you fertile? | 下个问题 你有生育能力吗 |
[06:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:06] | I’m trying to determine whether crying | 我在判定婴儿在我头上 |
[06:07] | Infants above my head are a possibility. | 哭哭啼啼的可能性 |
[06:09] | I have no immediate plans. | 我现在没这个打算 |
[06:12] | If that changes, let me know. | 改变主意的话 记得告诉我 |
[06:13] | And finally, area rugs, pro or con? | 最后一个问题 铺小地毯 赞成还是反对 |
[06:16] | Pro? alicia? | -赞成 -艾丽西娅 |
[06:18] | Yes? welcome to the building. | -怎么 -欢迎你入住 |
[06:28] | Thanks so much for helping me, leonard. | 莱纳德 太感谢你的帮忙了 |
[06:32] | Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help. | 感谢你给我帮忙的机会 |
[06:36] | Oh, hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[06:38] | Hey, penny. this is alicia, our new neighbor. | 佩妮 这是艾丽西娅 我们的新邻居 |
[06:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:42] | I’m helping. | 我在帮她忙呢 |
[06:45] | I can see. | 看得出来哦 |
[06:47] | Alicia’s non-musical, childless and pro-rug. | 艾丽西娅对音乐不感冒 无子女 赞成铺地毯 |
[06:52] | She’s still on probation, of course, but I like her. | 她还在我的考察期内 但我看好她 |
[06:55] | Cool t-shirt. | T恤很酷啊 |
[06:57] | Oh, yeah, I don’t usually dress like this. | 是吗 我一般不这样穿的 |
[06:59] | I’m going jogging. | 我去慢跑 |
[07:00] | You don’t jog. | 你好像从不慢跑吧 |
[07:01] | I can start. | 现在开始 |
[07:03] | True | 行 |
[07:04] | But the more likely explanation for your | 但是对于你的穿着 更可信的解释是 |
[07:05] | Attire is that you’re out of clean clothes again. | 你又没干净衣服换了 |
[07:08] | Thank you, sheldon. | 谢尔顿 我谢谢你 |
[07:09] | You’re welcome, penny. | 佩妮 不客气 |
[07:12] | Please, you look cute. | 没事 你看起来很可爱 |
[07:13] | I’m dressed like a slob today, too. | 瞧 我今天也穿得邋里邋遢的 |
[07:17] | I think you look fantastic. | 我觉得很惊艳啊 |
[07:19] | This one’s a player, huh? | 他挺会演戏吧 |
[07:21] | Oh, yeah, be careful. | 是啊 你要小心哦 |
[07:24] | Thanks for the warning. okay. | 谢谢提醒 |
[07:25] | -I’ll see you around. -see ya. | -过会儿见 -拜拜 |
[07:30] | I’m dressed like a slob today, too. | 瞧 我今天也穿得邋里邋遢的 |
[07:33] | Oh, mimicry. | 鹦鹉学舌啊 |
[07:35] | I enjoy mimicry. | 我喜欢玩鹦鹉学舌 |
[07:37] | I’ve been working on admiral ackbar from return of the jedi. | 我模仿过星战第六部的阿克巴上将 |
[07:41] | “it’s a trap.” | “这是个圈套” |
[07:45] | You have to imagine me with a giant squid head. | 你得把我想象成一个大乌贼脑袋 |
[07:54] | “it’s a trap.” | “这是个圈套” |
[08:00] | “it’s a trap.” | “这是个圈套” |
[08:04] | “it’s a trap.” | “这是个圈套” |
[08:29] | Come. | 请进 |
[08:33] | Congratulations, I see you did your laundry. | 祝贺一下 你终于洗衣服了 |
[08:35] | -Well, sort of. -how does one “sort of…” | -这个 算是吧 -什么叫算是吧 |
[08:38] | I bought new clothes, okay? | 我买了新衣服 行了吧 |
[08:40] | Is leonard around? | 莱纳德在不在 |
[08:42] | He’s upstairs at Alicia’s. | 他在楼上跟艾丽西娅一起 |
[08:43] | Oh. all right, that’s cool, no biggie. | 好吧 行 没啥 |
[08:46] | He said he’d help me set up my printer, but I guess I can wait. | 他答应过帮我装打印机 再等一会吧 |
[08:49] | What exactly is he doing up there? | 他到底在楼上干什么呢 |
[08:51] | In what I can only perceive as a tactical move to destroy me, | 我认为是旨在毁灭我而进行的战略行动 |
[08:54] | He is with wolowitz and koothrappali setting up her stereo. | 他跟库萨帕里和沃罗威茨在帮她装音响 |
[08:58] | Oh, they’re all up there, huh? | 他们都在楼上 是吗 |
[09:00] | Hmm, typical. | 正常 |
[09:03] | It’s axiomatically atypical. | 这很明显不正常 |
[09:06] | Up until recently, they did not know alicia, | 到现在为止 他们不了解艾丽西娅 |
[09:08] | And had no encounters with her in a previous location. | 也没有在其他地方相处过 |
[09:10] | They never went upstairs to visit the former tenants, | 以前他们从不上楼拜访房客 |
[09:12] | So your characterization of their behavior as “typical” | 而你将他们的行为鉴定为正常 |
[09:15] | Is demonstrably fallacious. | 是绝对的谬误 |
[09:20] | Okay, now I see the giant squid head. | 好了 现在我看到一颗大乌贼脑袋了 |
[09:30] | Oh, great! now, I have to start all over again. | 这下好 我又得重新来一遍 |
[09:35] | Yeah, I thought about renting this apartment, | 我是想过租这房子 |
[09:38] | But I’m really more of a | 不过我更像那种城里 |
[09:39] | “downtown loft” kind of guy. | 住跃层的黄金单身汉 |
[09:41] | Cool. so are you in a loft now? | 不错啊 你现在住跃层吗 |
[09:43] | Oh, actually, | 事实上 |
[09:44] | I’m, uh, living with a woman in altadena. | 我现在阿塔迪纳那里和一个女人同居 |
[09:47] | Purely platonic. she’s also my maid. | 不过是纯柏拉图式的 她同时是我的女佣 |
[09:50] | Sounds like a sweet deal. | 听起来蛮不错的 |
[09:52] | I won’t lie. it’s pretty dope. | 不过说实话 她差你太远了 |
[09:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:00] | Hey, I just wanted to bring you a little housewarming gift. | 我过来给你带了些欢迎礼物 |
[10:03] | That is so sweet. | 那真是太好了 |
[10:04] | Come on in. let’s open it. great. | 进来 我们打开看看吧 |
[10:06] | Nice dress. | 你这裙子不错 |
[10:08] | Oh, this? I’m dressed like a slob today. | 哪里哪里 我今天穿得邋里邋遢的 |
[10:12] | The guys have been helping me set up my sound system. | 他们正在帮我设功放 |
[10:15] | I’ve never had such good-looking technical support. | 他们真是我有过最帅的技术帮手了 |
[10:19] | Oh, pish-posh. | 哪里哪里 |
[10:22] | I don’t know, it means shucks. | 我怎么知道 它意思是不值一提 |
[10:26] | “shucks” means shucks. | 不值一提就是不值一提的意思 |
[10:27] | Let one go once in a while. | 你就不能等等再说这个 |
[10:31] | -Hey, uh, penny, you want to hear something awesome? -Yeah. | -对了佩妮 你知道还有什么奇事吗 -什么 |
[10:34] | Alicia is an actress, just like you. | 艾丽西娅跟你一样也是个演员 |
[10:37] | That is so awesome. | 太棒了 |
[10:40] | Well, trying to be, but it’s so hard. | 想是这样想 但也没那么容易 |
[10:42] | Yeah, I know, tell me about it. | 是啊 跟我说说关于你的事 |
[10:43] | I’ve been out here three months, | 我在这里待了足足三个月 |
[10:45] | And all I’ve gotten is a couple of national commercials | 结果只搞到几个全国广告 |
[10:47] | And this recurring thing on a soap. | 还有肥皂剧的小客串 |
[10:51] | That’s why I work at the cheesecake factory. | 所以我现在还在蛋糕店工作 |
[10:53] | I’m holding out for the right part. | 我感觉那些角色都不适合我 |
[11:00] | Alicia, what do you want as your default setting for dvds | 艾丽西娅 你DVD想怎么设啊 |
[11:03] | 5.1 dolby or dts? | 5.1杜比还是家庭影院 |
[11:04] | Whatever you think is best, cutie. | 你看着办好了 小可爱 |
[11:10] | Well, dts has more low end, so… | 家庭影院的低音更好 那就… |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:18] | Uh, hey, guys, guys, you will really appreciate this. | 对了各位 你们绝对会喜欢这个的 |
[11:21] | I read the best science joke on the internet. | 我刚在网上读了个超赞的科学笑话 |
[11:23] | Alicia, you won’t get it, but it’s right up their alley. | 艾丽西娅 你不懂的 但是他们很喜欢这个 |
[11:25] | Anyway, so, this physicist goes into an ice cream parlor | 就是 从前有个物理学家 |
[11:27] | every week and orders an ice | 每周都去冰淇淋店点两个圣代 |
[11:29] | Cream sundae for himself, and then offers one | 一个自己吃 |
[11:31] | To the empty stool sitting next to him. | 一个放在旁边的空座位 |
[11:34] | This goes on for a while until the owner finally asks him what he’s doing. | 好久都是这样 直到店主好奇问他为什么 |
[11:37] | The man says, “well, I’m a physicist, | 他说 因为我是物理学家 |
[11:39] | and quantum mechanics… Teaches us “that it is possible | 而量子物理理论 告诉我们总有几率 |
[11:43] | For the matter above this stool “to spontaneously turn into a beautiful woman | 这张空座位上面 的物质会变成一个 |
[11:48] | Who might accept my offer and fall in love with me.” | 可能爱上我的MM |
[11:51] | The owner then says, “well, lots of single, | 店主然后说 这里每天 |
[11:53] | “beautiful women come in here ever day. | 都有大队单身MM |
[11:54] | “why don’t you buy an ice cream for one of them, | 你干嘛不买冰淇淋泡她们 |
[11:57] | And they might fall in love with you?” | 让她们爱上你 |
[11:58] | And the physicist says, “yeah, but what are the odds of that happening?” | 物理学家说 那个发生的几率又可能有多大呢 |
[12:07] | It’s a little insulting, don’t you think? | 这有点侮辱人 你不觉得吗 |
[12:10] | How would I know? | 怎么会知道 |
[12:11] | I’m not even sure I get it. | 我自己都不理解这有什么好笑的 |
[12:15] | Hey, leonard? | 对了 莱纳德 |
[12:16] | If you’re done with the dvd player, | 你装好那个DVD以后 |
[12:18] | can you set up my printer? | 能不能再帮我装这个打印机 |
[12:20] | Uh, yeah, I’d love to. | 乐意为您效劳 |
[12:23] | Uh, hey, maybe when you’re done with her printer, | 等你装好她的 |
[12:24] | You could set up mine. | 来装我的吧 |
[12:26] | You know, like you promised… a week ago. | 你知道 你答应的…在一周前 |
[12:28] | Yeah, I’ll get to it– don’t nag me. | 好的 我会来的 先别烦我 |
[12:33] | Hello there | 好啊 美女 |
[12:52] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[12:56] | Oh hello, penny. It’s open– come in. | 你好 佩妮 门是开的 请进 |
[13:02] | Sarcasm. | 这就叫讽刺 |
[13:05] | Well, they’re all still up there. | 他们还都泡在楼上呢 |
[13:07] | You think I can’t hear them? | 你以为我没听见吗 |
[13:09] | Listen to that. Stomp, stomp, stomp. | 听听啊 呯呯呯 |
[13:12] | That’s wolowitz in his stacked heels that fool no one. | 那是沃罗威茨踩他那个高跟皮鞋 没错的 |
[13:17] | I don’t even know why I care. | 我不知道我为什么会介意呢 |
[13:19] | I don’t care. | 我才不介意 |
[13:20] | All right, I cared enough to memorize that stupid joke, but that’s all I care. | 好吧 我介意得去背那个白痴笑话 但是我只介意到那个程度 |
[13:24] | You know, penny, there’s something that | 你知道吗 佩妮 蜂窝实际上 |
[13:27] | Occurs in beehives you might find interesting. | 很有趣的 |
[13:30] | Occasionally, | 有时候 |
[13:31] | A new queen will arrive while the old queen is still in power. | 新的蜂王会在老蜂王还在位时闯进来 |
[13:35] | When this happens, | 此时 |
[13:37] | The old queen must either locate to a new hive or | 老蜂王要不另谋出路 |
[13:41] | Engage in a battle to the death until only one queen remains. | 要不就去拼个你死我活 |
[13:47] | What are you saying, that I’m threatened by alicia? | 你说什么呢 我被艾丽西娅威胁了? |
[13:50] | That I’m like the old queen of the hive and it’s just time for me to go? | 难道你说我是那个老蜂王 现在该滚蛋了 |
[13:54] | I’m just talking about bees. | 我只是在说蜜蜂 |
[13:57] | They’re on the discovery channel. | 探索频道在播这个 |
[14:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[14:05] | Bees. | 蜜蜂 |
[14:09] | I just got that physicist joke. | 我理解那个物理学家笑话了 |
[14:16] | Gee, penny, thanks for buying us dinner. | 佩妮 谢谢你给我们买晚饭 |
[14:19] | Yeah, what’s the occasion? | 是啊 今天怎么了 |
[14:20] | No, no occasion– just felt like getting | 没什么 只是感觉应该 |
[14:22] | some chinese chow for my peeps. | 给我的好朋友带点中国菜 |
[14:25] | Did you remember to ask for the chicken | 你记得我叫你点的鸡里面 |
[14:27] | With broccoli to be diced, | 莴苣要切块 |
[14:28] | Not shredded? Yes. | -不要切丝 -记得 |
[14:29] | Even though the menu description specifies shredded? Yes. | -即使菜单明确说要切丝 -记得 |
[14:31] | Brown rice, not white? Yes. | -红烧饭 不要白烧? -记得 |
[14:32] | You stop at the korean grocery and get the good hot mustard? | -在韩国杂货店买质量好的热芥末 |
[14:35] | Yes. | 记得 |
[14:35] | did you pick up the low-sodium soy sauce from the market? yes. | 在超市买低钠酱油? -记得 |
[14:37] | Good. | 不错 |
[14:40] | See how it’s done, leonard? | 看看别人怎么做的 莱纳德 |
[14:45] | So, what do we got going on tonight, huh? | 我们今天晚上玩点啥 |
[14:46] | Playing halo watching battlestar, drop some mentos in diet coke? | 玩光晕 看太空堡垒 还是把曼妥思丢到可乐里? |
[14:52] | You want to watch battlestar? | 你想看太空堡垒? |
[14:53] | What can I say? I got my geek on, boys. | 我还能说什么呢? 我不可救药地爱上了它 |
[14:59] | No, no, pms is different. | 不 经前综合症的表现和这个不同 |
[15:05] | Oh, thank god you’re home. I need help. what’s wrong? | -谢天谢地你在家 我需要帮助 -怎么了 |
[15:08] | I just got a callback to audition | 我接到电话让我去试镜 |
[15:09] | For csi to play a hooker who gets killed. | 在<犯罪现场>里演一个被杀了的妓女 |
[15:11] | Oh, I’d watch that. | 那我一定要看 |
[15:15] | But my car is in the shop, | 但我的车还在修 |
[15:17] | And I have to be at universal in 45 minutes. | 我得在45分钟内赶到环球影城 |
[15:19] | Okay, well, I’ll take you. | 没问题 我带你去 |
[15:20] | Oh, you’re a lifesaver. | 你真是及时雨 |
[15:22] | I’ll run lines with you in the car. | 我可以在车上帮你对台词 |
[15:23] | Great. | 太好了 |
[15:24] | And afterward, I’ll take you all out for chinese. | 完事之后我带你们去吃中餐 |
[15:27] | Oh, actually, that’s okay. we already have… | 实际上 不用担心 我们已经… |
[15:29] | Yum. starving. | 嗯 饿死啦 |
[15:33] | …chinese food right here. | 在这儿吃中餐了 |
[15:36] | They’re gone, penny. They can’t hear you. | 他们已经走了 佩妮 听不到你说什么了 |
[15:41] | I cannot believe they’re letting her just use them like that. | 真不敢相信他们就这样任她利用 |
[15:44] | I mean, anything she wants, they go panting after her like trained dogs. | 她一句话就让他们 像看家狗一样跟在后面 |
[15:48] | You know that just last week, | 你知道就在上个星期 |
[15:49] | She had howard drive all the way to her | 她让霍华德大老远开车带她 |
[15:51] | Uncle’s house in orange county to pick up her tv? | 去橘子郡的叔叔家里取她的电视 |
[15:53] | You once had leonard and me get your television from your ex-boyfriend. | 你曾让我和莱纳德帮你 从前男友那里要电视回来 |
[15:59] | Apples and oranges here, sheldon. | 性质不同 谢尔顿 |
[16:02] | That girl is a user iceskating through the life on her looks, | 这个女孩利用他们 靠脸蛋儿过着舒服日子 |
[16:06] | Taking advantage of innocent, | 占那些单纯的 |
[16:08] | Weak-willed men, getting auditions for stupid network shows. | 意志力薄弱的男人便宜 去弱智电视剧试镜 |
[16:11] | It just creams my corn. | 现在还在我的地盘撒野 |
[16:15] | May I interject something here? please. | -我能打断一下么? -说吧! |
[16:18] | You got the wrong mustard. | 你拿错芥末了 |
[16:26] | Guess what? I got the part on csi. | 你猜怎么着? 我拿到<犯罪现场>里那个角色了 |
[16:29] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[16:32] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对劲么? |
[16:34] | Uh, no. no, no, no, you know, congratulations. | 不不不不 恭喜你 |
[16:36] | I think you’ll make a great hooker. | 我觉得你会是个出色的妓女的 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:41] | Hey, I got to ask you something. | 我想问个问题 |
[16:44] | How much do physicists make? | 物理学家挣多少钱啊 |
[16:46] | Um, I don’t know. I don’t think a lot. | 不清楚 不会太多吧 |
[16:51] | Yeah, that’s what I figured. | 我想也是 |
[16:55] | Well, got to run. | 我闪人了 |
[16:57] | The guys promised to set up my satellite dish | 他们答应帮我装电视天线 |
[16:59] | And paint my bedroom. yay! | 还有粉刷卧室 |
[17:02] | Um, hey, hey, can I talk to you about that for a second? | 我能说两句么 |
[17:05] | About what? | 说什么 |
[17:06] | Well, you know, it’s just that leonard and howard and raj, | 我想说 莱纳德 霍华德和拉杰 |
[17:10] | They aren’t like other guys. | 他们不像一般的男生 |
[17:12] | They’re special. | 他们很特别 |
[17:14] | Okay, they’re special… and? | 是很特别 那又怎样 |
[17:17] | Oh, let’s see. how can I explain this? | 怎么说好呢 |
[17:20] | Um, they don’t know how to use their shields. | 他们不会用保护层 |
[17:23] | Shields? | 保护层? |
[17:25] | Yeah, you know, like in star trek, | 就像在星际迷航里 |
[17:26] | When you’re in battle and you raise the shields? | 作战的时候你会架设保护层 |
[17:32] | Where the hell’d that come from? | 老天这句话是怎么溜出来的 |
[17:36] | Anyways, um, you know how guys like this are, so… | 总之 你知道这样的男生很容易… |
[17:40] | Please don’t take advantage of them. | 请不要利用他们 |
[17:44] | Who says I’m taking advantage of them? | 谁说我利用他们了 |
[17:47] | Come on. they’re doing everytng for you, | 拜托 他们为你忙来忙去 |
[17:49] | Because you’re leading them on. | 还不是你招惹他们 |
[17:52] | So I let them do stuff for me. | 我让他们帮我的忙 |
[17:54] | They’re happy. I get stuff. | 他们高兴 我受益 |
[17:55] | Who cares? | 有什么不好 |
[17:57] | And how’s it any different from what you do? | 和你所做的有什么不同 |
[18:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:03] | I’ve seen you around them. | 我看你也老围着他们 |
[18:05] | Are you pretending like you don’t do the exact same thing? | 好像你没做过同样的事 |
[18:07] | Okay, lady, you are way out of line. | 姐姐 你过了啊 |
[18:13] | Oh, I’m out of line? | 到底谁过了? |
[18:15] | Yeah, you’re out of line. | 对 你过了 |
[18:17] | Well, what are you going to do about it… | 你想怎么着 |
[18:19] | Bitch? | 婊子 |
[18:24] | I like green lantern. | 我喜欢绿灯侠 |
[18:26] | I’m just saying it’s pretty lame that | 我是说 他会被黄灯击倒 |
[18:28] | He can be defeated by the color yellow. | 真是太逊了 |
[18:30] | Only the modern green lantern is vulnerable to yellow. | 只有现代绿灯侠才怕黄灯 |
[18:33] | Golden age green lantern was vulnerable to wood. | 黄金年代绿灯侠怕的是木头 |
[18:36] | Great, so I can take them both out with a number-two pencil? | 不错 我用一支2B铅笔就能把他们两个都解决了 |
[18:45] | Oh, my god! girl fight! | 天啊 女人打架! |
[18:49] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[18:50] | I know you. you’re stupid enough to break it up. | 我知道你肯定傻到想去劝架 |
[19:04] | May I say you look very comely tonight? | 容我说一句 你今晚很清秀嘛 |
[19:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:10] | You’re right, this filly’s been broken. | 你说的没错 这匹小母马瘸了 |
[19:19] | you set it on dts, didn’t you? | 你帮她设置了家庭影院对吧 |
[19:23] | I had to. | 没办法 |
[19:24] | She called me “cutie.” | 她叫人家小可爱嘛 |
[19:28] | According to alicia’s facebook page, | 从艾丽西娅的个人主页看来 |
[19:30] | She’s hooking up with one of the producers on csi. | 她搞上了一个CSI的制片 |
[19:33] | Well, dead whore on tv, live one in real life. | 电视上演死妓女 生活中是活妓女 |
[19:46] | Oh, great. | 很好 |
[19:47] | Now she’s jumping up and down on the bed. | 她现在开始玩蹦床了 |