英文名称:Long Shot
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | I don’t know what the fuck is going on in this country, man! | 我他妈不知道这个国家是怎么了 |
[00:59] | Every day I turn on the TV, | 每天我打开电视 |
[01:02] | and I see these fucking freaks marching for their rights! | 就看见那些该死的怪胎在游行争取权力 |
[01:07] | What about our rights? | 那我们的权利怎么办 |
[01:11] | This is our time to show the world | 是时候让世界看看 |
[01:13] | that we are not just an online movement! | 我们不只是局限于网络的运动了 |
[01:17] | We’re growing physically! | 我们日益壮大 |
[01:18] | This is our time to assert ourselves as the true voice of America! | 是时候宣布我们才是真正的美国之声了 |
[01:23] | Yeah! | 对 |
[01:25] | Yes, let’s do that! | 对 行动起来 |
[01:27] | Now, you may have noticed | 你们也许注意到了 |
[01:29] | 雅利安人+流行歌手爱莉安娜・格兰德 | |
[01:29] | 我们的朋友雅利安・格兰德that our friend Aryan Grande | |
[01:31] | has brought in a new recruit. | 招纳了一名新成员 |
[01:33] | FucktheJews82. Welcome, brother! | 犹太人去死82 欢迎你 兄弟 |
[01:36] | Yeah! | 欢迎 |
[01:39] | Hi. Heil. Heil, everybody. | 各位好 万岁 各位好 |
[01:41] | White power. Obviously. | 白人权利 很明显 |
[01:43] | Been a big fan of you guys for a while. | 我一直是你们的忠实粉丝 |
[01:46] | Since World War II, really. | 基本上从二战后就开始了 |
[01:47] | That’s when you made your big entrance, on the scene. | 那时候你们就华丽登场了 |
[01:51] | And, Yeah. Just, in closing… | 该说的都说了 最后一句 |
[01:56] | – Fuck the Jews! – Yeah! | -犹太人去死 -对 |
[01:58] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[02:02] | Let’s fucking party! | 大家狂欢吧 |
[02:05] | 白人荣耀 | |
[02:13] | So you guys are, like, pretty active on social media, right? | 你们在社交媒体上挺活跃的 是吗 |
[02:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:17] | How many times a day would you say you tweet on average? | 你们大概每天平均要发几条推特 |
[02:19] | Hey, FTJ! | 犹太人去死 |
[02:21] | You said you wanted a swastika tattoo. | 你说过你想要个�d字符文身的 |
[02:24] | Now’s your chance. | 现在你的机会来了 |
[02:26] | Yeah, you know, I’ve been thinking about it. I’m cool. | 我考虑了一下 还是算了吧 |
[02:29] | Come on, man. We all got ’em! | 拜托 兄弟 我们都文了 |
[02:38] | You guys want me to get a swastika tattoo? | 你们想让我文个�d字符吗 |
[02:40] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[02:42] | I will get a swastika tattoo. | 那我就去文一个�d字符 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 行 |
[02:49] | Take over, man. I got to take a piss. | 交给你了 我去撒尿 |
[02:53] | Super cool, guys. Thank you for this. | 太酷了 兄弟们 谢谢你们 |
[02:55] | This is really exciting. | 太激动人心了 |
[02:57] | All right, here we go! | 好吧 开始了 |
[03:01] | Right! Yeah! | 行 好 |
[03:04] | That hurt? | 疼吗 |
[03:05] | On many levels. Yes. | 各种意义上来说都很疼 |
[03:09] | Fuck! | 操 |
[03:12] | This you? | 这是你吗 |
[03:13] | 布鲁克林鼓动报 | |
[03:14] | You’re a journalist? | 你是记者 |
[03:16] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[03:18] | We all got to be fucking journalists in this day and age, | 这年头我们都得去当记者 |
[03:20] | mainstream media not covering our side of the story! | 主流媒体又不报道我们的故事 |
[03:23] | His name is Fred Flarsky. | 他叫弗雷德・弗拉斯基 |
[03:25] | He writes for the Brooklyn Advocate. | 他给《布鲁克林鼓动报》供稿 |
[03:27] | – He’s a fucking Jew! – What? | -他是该死的犹太人 -什么 |
[03:30] | Look, look, look. Okay, okay, okay. | 听着听着听着 行行行 |
[03:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[03:35] | You’re here to fucking embarrass us, huh? | 你是来让我们难堪的吗 |
[03:37] | – Who sent you? – No one sent me! | -谁派你来的 -没人派我来 |
[03:39] | It’s okay. I’m… I’m… | 没事 我 我 |
[03:41] | He’s been recording us the whole time! | 他一直在给我们录音 |
[03:43] | Fucking shit, man! You infiltrated our group! | 操你妈 你潜入了我们的组织 |
[03:46] | You’re gonna fucking die! | 我他妈弄死你 |
[03:48] | How do you turn this thing off? | 这玩意怎么关 |
[03:49] | The fucking red button, right there, man! | 红色按钮 就在这 |
[03:57] | Holy shit! | 我去 |
[04:06] | Yeah! | 成功了 |
[04:09] | Not only did I escape… | 我不仅逃出来了 |
[04:13] | I held onto my phone! | 还保住了我的手机 |
[04:15] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[04:19] | I trusted you, man! | 我那么信任你 |
[04:21] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[04:23] | Jews win this round, motherfucker! | 这局犹太人赢了 傻逼 |
[04:26] | Peace! | 告辞 |
[04:29] | Tonight on Wembley News, | 今晚的《温布利新闻》 |
[04:30] | 温布利新闻 特别报道 | |
[04:30] | we take an in-depth look at Charlotte Field, | 将对夏洛特・菲尔德进行深度报道 |
[04:32] | 夏洛特・菲尔德 | |
[04:32] | a Rhodes Scholar, a Pulitzer winner, | 她是罗德奖学金和普利策奖得主 |
[04:35] | and protege of President Chambers, | 她还是钱伯斯总统的得意门生 |
[04:38] | who tapped Field two years ago | 总统于两年前提拔了菲尔德 |
[04:40] | to be the youngest secretary of state | 使其成为这个国家有史以来 |
[04:42] | in the history of this nation. | 最年轻的国务卿 |
[04:44] | And honestly, looking hotter than usual. | 而且说实话 她愈发地火辣撩人 |
[04:46] | 深度报道 夏洛特・菲尔德 | |
[04:46] | Now, people are gonna say that’s sexist, | 现在人们会说这样的言论是性别歧视 |
[04:48] | but, she’s just hot! | 但她就是很性感 |
[04:49] | You know, when we talk about women in this way, | 要知道 我们如此谈论女性 |
[04:51] | it is because we respect them so much, | 是因为我们如此尊重她们 |
[04:53] | and we start with their body. | 这种尊重从夸赞她们的身材开始 |
[04:55] | You two are terrible. | 你们两个太讨厌了 |
[05:00] | – Good night, Steven. – Good night, Madam Secretary. | -晚安 史蒂文 -晚安 国务卿女士 |
[05:03] | 希望渺茫 | |
[05:06] | Sorry for the late call, Mr. Foreign Minister. | 抱歉这么晚还打电话给你 外交部长先生 |
[05:09] | Long day. | 今天事情太多 |
[05:10] | Three bilaterals. | 三份双边协议 |
[05:11] | Listen, we’re not going to be able to do it. | 听着 我们不可能做到 |
[05:14] | There’s just not enough traction around this thing. | 促成这件事的引力不够 |
[05:16] | I believe in it, it’s just… I don’t have Congress support. | 虽然我认可 但国会不支持 |
[05:19] | I don’t have the American people’s support. | 美国人民也不支持 |
[05:21] | I know you and I don’t like it, Chuck, | 我知道你我都不喜欢 查克 |
[05:23] | but you know who likes it? | 但你知道谁喜欢吗 |
[05:24] | 88% of college-educated Americans over 45. | 88%受过大学教育的45岁以上的美国人 |
[05:28] | Likely voters. | 潜在选民 |
[05:29] | That’s Gallup. We have to make this happen. | 盖洛普民调的结果 我们必须促成此事 |
[06:07] | Well, I wouldn’t call the president inexperienced. | 我不会说总统缺乏经验 |
[06:10] | I mean, he did play a president | 他确实在一部大热电视剧中 |
[06:11] | on a very popular television show for over a decade. | 扮演了超过十年的总统 |
[06:15] | You don’t get six Golden Globe nominations | 如果不是演得特别深入人心 |
[06:17] | without being pretty convincing. | 是不会六次被金球奖提名的 |
[06:20] | I do think I’m funny. | 我确实觉得我很风趣 |
[06:22] | I’m sorry, I thought this interview was about | 不好意思 我还以为这次采访是关于 |
[06:24] | promoting democracy in Eastern Europe. | 推动东欧地区的民主进程 |
[06:26] | All right, next one’s BBC. | 好了 下一个是BBC |
[06:28] | Would you be asking a male cabinet member | 你会问一名男性内阁成员 |
[06:30] | what products they use in their hair? | 他们在用什么美发产品吗 |
[06:32] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[06:34] | No, it’s olive oil and mayonnaise. | 不 就是橄榄油和蛋黄酱 |
[06:36] | I know. So cheap. So much shine. | 我知道 特别便宜 特别闪亮 |
[06:42] | Good morning, Mr. President. | 早上好 总统先生 |
[06:43] | Good morning, Mr. President. | 早上好 总统先生 |
[06:46] | Good morning, Mr. President. | 早上好 总统先生 |
[06:49] | Good morning, Mr. President. | 早上好 总统先生 |
[06:51] | Oh, hey, Charlotte. | 早 夏洛特 |
[06:52] | You caught me watching my show. | 被你抓住了 我在看我演的的剧 |
[06:56] | Mr. President. We still recommend Option C. | 总统先生 我们还是推荐C方案 |
[06:58] | I am not nuking a tsunami! | 我不会用核武器对付海啸的 |
[07:02] | Here it is. | 来了来了 |
[07:04] | Not now… | 现在不行 |
[07:05] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[07:07] | Not in my house. | 有我在就不行 |
[07:08] | Yes! I love that! | 赞 我超爱这段 |
[07:12] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:12] | Anyway, that’s not why I called you here. | 总之 我叫你来不是为了看这个 |
[07:18] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[07:18] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 先生 |
[07:20] | I will not be seeking reelection. | 我不准备争取连任了 |
[07:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:24] | Look, I know it’s crazy, | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[07:25] | because I’m only halfway through my first term. | 因为我的第一个任期才刚过半 |
[07:28] | And you’re incredibly popular, sir. | 而且你非常受欢迎 先生 |
[07:31] | And I want to use that popularity | 我想把这种人气 |
[07:33] | to transition into something | 转变成某种 |
[07:36] | more prestigious than the presidency. | 比总统更显赫的身份 |
[07:40] | I wanna make it in the movies. | 我想登上大荧幕 |
[07:43] | You’re going to leave the Presidency | 你打算不当总统 |
[07:47] | to go be in movies? | 去演电影 |
[07:48] | I know. It’s gonna be tough. | 我知道 难度很大 |
[07:51] | Only like, 10 guys have made that jump from TV to film. | 大概只有十个人曾成功从小荧幕转战大荧幕 |
[07:55] | Woody Harrelson, George Clooney… | 伍迪・哈里森 乔治・克鲁尼 |
[07:58] | Might be… Might be just two. | 大概 大概只有两个人成功过 |
[07:59] | I… Mr. President, have you | 我 总统先生 你有没有 |
[08:03] | given any consideration as to whom you might endorse? | 考虑过你会支持谁来当下一任总统 |
[08:07] | I’m sure you’re probably thinking of McNichol or Crowly. | 我猜你一定在考虑麦克尼克或克劳利 |
[08:10] | Strong choices. | 都是不错的选择 |
[08:12] | So strange, because I was considering a run in 2024. | 说来也怪 我本来考虑2024年参加总统大选 |
[08:17] | And I’ve been vetted. | 并且我已经被审查过了 |
[08:19] | So that’s all done. | 已经搞定了 |
[08:21] | And I can’t stop thinking about what… | 而且我情不自禁地想到 |
[08:26] | What it would do for your legacy | 支持首位女性总统 |
[08:29] | to endorse the first female president. | 会给你留下怎样的美名 |
[08:33] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[08:35] | That’s a legacy. | 那可是丰功伟绩 |
[08:39] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[08:41] | I would like to endorse you | 我想支持你 |
[08:43] | to be the next president of the United States. | 竞选下一任美国总统 |
[08:47] | I mean, if you think that’s a good idea, | 如果你认为这是个好主意的话 |
[08:50] | sir, I trust you. | 先生 我相信你 |
[08:51] | I’d… I’d be honored. | 我 我将深感荣幸 |
[08:54] | I’m gonna be pulling for Team Charlotte. Right? | 我要支持夏洛特队 好吗 |
[08:58] | Because you’ve been a great secretary. | 因为你这个秘书当得很好 |
[09:00] | …of state. | 我是国务卿 |
[09:02] | Whatever. It’s a cool job. | 随便啦 这工作挺酷的 |
[09:04] | And, you’ve done it well. | 你做得也很好 |
[09:06] | – Thank you, sir. – So stay focused. | -多谢夸奖 先生 -那就专心致志 |
[09:08] | Don’t make any major screw-ups. | 别出什么大岔子 |
[09:10] | Don’t kill any hookers. | 别杀死任何妓女 |
[09:12] | Probably not a problem for you. | 你大概不存在这个问题 |
[09:13] | I don’t know what you’re into. Whatever. | 我不知道你喜欢什么 随便啦 |
[09:15] | And before you know it… | 然后转眼之间… |
[09:20] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这曲调 |
[09:21] | ? Hey, here she comes ? | ? 她来了 ? |
[09:22] | ? It’s the first lady president ? | ? 第一位女总统驾到 ? |
[09:25] | ? Who can believe that she’s actually a woman ? | ? 谁能相信她真的是个女人 ? |
[09:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[09:29] | ? She’s got a big brain and a couple other assets ? | ? 她脑容量充足 其它部位也很丰满 ? |
[09:37] | And here we see Secretary of State Charlotte Field. | 现在我们看到的是国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德 |
[09:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:42] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[09:47] | 夏洛特菲尔德 基准研究 | |
[09:47] | So the headline is, “You’re in great shape.” | 开门见山的说 “你的身材很好” |
[09:49] | 身材很好 | |
[09:50] | – Ninety-two, that’s good. – Really good. | -92分 很不错 -真的很不错 |
[09:52] | – Yeah. – And now, keep in mind | -是啊 -请注意 |
[09:54] | that these are numbers for a female candidate. | 这些分数是针对女性候选人的 |
[09:57] | If you were a man, you’d be in the 192nd percentile. | 如果你是个男人 这身材能拿192分了 |
[10:00] | – Well, that seems about right. – Yeah. | -感觉差不多 -嗯 |
[10:03] | ‘Cause the man… Okay. | 因为男人都…好了 |
[10:05] | 性格特征 个人魅力 95 优雅值 96 热情值 93 背景故事 94 年轻程度 91 千禧一代好感度 92 幽默感 82 | |
[10:05] | your sense of humor is 82, | 你的幽默感得分82 |
[10:08] | which is solid. It’s solid. | 这个分数还可以 还可以 |
[10:10] | But, you know, we wouldn’t mind seeing those numbers | 但你也知道 我们不介意看到这个数字 |
[10:12] | go up a few points, or more. | 再涨几分 或者更多 |
[10:14] | So, I’m going to get some writing samples from | 我会找一些有趣的演讲稿写手 |
[10:17] | – some funny speech writers. – Great. | -写一些样稿 -很好 |
[10:18] | I am really interested in knowing how people feel | 我很想知道人们对于我的成就 |
[10:21] | – about my accomplishments. – Yeah. | -有何看法 -对 |
[10:24] | Right. You know, so we don’t | 好的 其实我们不会 |
[10:25] | drill down on specific policies. | 深究具体的政策 |
[10:29] | And that’s only because people don’t seem to care. | 因为人们似乎根本不关心 |
[10:33] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:33] | With that said, if you could broker some deal | 话虽如此 如果你能谈成一些项目 |
[10:37] | that gets you out there talking | 能让你公开谈论一些 |
[10:38] | about a thing that you feel really strongly about, | 你有着强烈感受的事物 |
[10:41] | that would be great. | 效果会很好 |
[10:42] | Well, that’s perfect. | 那太好了 |
[10:43] | I mean, we’ve been looking for an opening | 我们一直在寻找一个 |
[10:45] | to start a conversation about the environment. | 开始讨论环境问题的契机 |
[10:49] | All right. | 行吧 |
[10:50] | Romantically, if I may… | 感情生活上 恕我冒昧 |
[10:52] | 感情生活 | |
[10:53] | Remember the stir online | 还记得那次全球商务论坛吗 |
[10:56] | when the Canadian Prime Minister and you | 加拿大总理和你 |
[10:59] | were seated next to each other at The Global Business Forum? | 坐在一起 在网上造成了轰动 |
[11:04] | A relationship like that | 那样的恋情 |
[11:05] | 优秀的恋情 | |
[11:06] | would push you into the high 90s. | 会让你提升至95分以上 |
[11:07] | 95分以上 | |
[11:09] | High 90s? | 95分以上 |
[11:11] | That brings us to… | 接下来要说的是… |
[11:14] | 挥手 | |
[11:17] | What’s wrong with my wave? | 我挥手有什么问题吗 |
[11:19] | I think people feel that that level of elbow movement is, um… | 我认为人们觉得这种程度的肘部动作 |
[11:24] | It stresses people out. | 让人很紧张 |
[11:25] | You know what? It’s just an area for improvement. | 你知道吗 这只是一个需要改进的方面 |
[11:28] | Okay, fine, I’ll work on the wave. | 好吧 我会练习挥手的 |
[11:31] | 布鲁克林 | |
[11:35] | Hey Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[11:36] | You’re gonna love this. I almost died. | 这篇报道你绝对喜欢 我差点把命丢了 |
[11:39] | You got a second? | 你有空吗 |
[11:40] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -有 -过来 |
[11:43] | I actually have some really great news. | 其实我有很棒的消息要告诉你 |
[11:46] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:47] | Cool. | 棒 |
[11:48] | We were just bought by Wembley Media. | 我们刚刚被温布利传媒收购了 |
[11:51] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[11:52] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈是在开玩笑吗 |
[11:53] | I knew you’d have a harsh reaction… | 我就知道你的反应会很强烈 |
[11:54] | A harsh reaction? | 反应强烈 |
[11:55] | – Fred, this is a good thing. – How? | -弗雷德 这是好事 -怎么可能 |
[11:57] | The fucker represents everything | 那个混蛋代表着一切 |
[11:59] | that we’ve been fighting against since day one! | 我们从第一天起就不断抗争的事物 |
[12:00] | The whole point of this paper is to fight | 这份报纸的全部意义就在于 |
[12:02] | giant media conglomerates. | 和大型传媒集团抗争 |
[12:03] | Now we’ve been bought by a giant media conglomerate. | 现在我们被一家大型传媒集团收购了 |
[12:05] | – I do see the irony. – Irony? | -我明白这很讽刺 -讽刺 |
[12:07] | He’s gonna turn this place into a propaganda machine. | 他会把这个地方变成宣传机器 |
[12:10] | Not the good kind, that’s right! | 不是正义的善良的 |
[12:12] | The bad kind, that’s wrong! | 而是邪恶的卑鄙的 |
[12:13] | Well, we’re out of options. | 我们别无选择 |
[12:15] | We’ve been running as long as we can | 我们已经靠着大麻医生 |
[12:17] | on ads for weed doctors and escorts. | 和三陪的广告撑了够久了 |
[12:19] | Let’s get penis enlargement ads, too. | 把阴茎增大广告也加上吧 |
[12:21] | No one likes their dick. | 没人喜欢他们的老二 |
[12:22] | – Come on, Fred. – This Wembley guy, | -拜托 弗雷德 -温布利这家伙 |
[12:24] | he ran fake stories to help get Chambers elected. | 他编造虚假新闻帮助钱伯斯当选 |
[12:27] | No, they couldn’t prove that. | 不 他们没能证明这一点 |
[12:28] | We proved it! I wrote three articles about it! | 我们证明了 这件事我写了三篇文章 |
[12:30] | – You published them! – I did. | -你刊登了它们 -确实如此 |
[12:32] | The shit that comes out of this fucking guy’s mouth… | 这家伙口中喷出的那些屁话 |
[12:35] | He said hurricanes were caused by gay marriage. | 他说飓风是同性婚姻导致的 |
[12:37] | I don’t even get how that fucking works. | 我根本想不明白那怎么可能 |
[12:39] | I don’t even get the math on that one. | 我根本不明白那背后的原理 |
[12:41] | – Fred, it’s done, all right? – It’s done? | -弗雷德 此事已成定局 -已成定局 |
[12:43] | They’re upstairs finalizing the deal right now. | 他们正在楼上敲定交易 |
[12:46] | Look, we have to cut two-thirds of our staff. | 听着 我们必须裁员三分之二 |
[12:49] | – Two-thirds? – Yeah. | -三分之二 -是的 |
[12:51] | But we wanna keep you on. They wanna keep you on. | 但我们想留下你 他们想留下你 |
[12:53] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[12:55] | You just have to tone it down a little bit. | 只是你需要低调一点 |
[12:57] | I don’t know how I can tone things down | 我不知道我还能怎么 |
[12:58] | any more than I’m toning them down. | 比现在更低调了 |
[13:00] | – Okay, Fred. You’re a great writer. – Thank you. | -弗雷德 你是个好作家 -谢谢 |
[13:02] | All right, you’re funny, | 你很幽默 |
[13:03] | you take risks, you connect with people. | 你敢于冒险 引起共鸣 |
[13:05] | I’m sensing a twist in this. | 我感觉马上要有转折 |
[13:06] | You have a distinct, authentic voice, but… | 你拥有独特真实的观点 但是 |
[13:09] | Sometimes you’re a little too much. | 有时候你太夸张了 |
[13:11] | I don’t think I am too much! | 我不觉得我太夸张了 |
[13:12] | I actually think I’m the perfect right portion. | 我觉得我的程度刚刚好 |
[13:15] | Look, you have your job. | 听着 你能保住工作 |
[13:16] | Okay, focus on that and just toe the line a little bit. | 这才是重点 稍微遵守点规矩 |
[13:19] | You know what? I quit. | 你知道吗 我辞职 |
[13:21] | Come on, Fred. | 别这样 弗雷德 |
[13:21] | You should quit, too. Everyone should fucking quit. | 你也应该辞职 所有人都应该辞职 |
[13:24] | No, I’m not gonna quit, I need my job. | 不 我不会辞职 我需要我的工作 |
[13:25] | I need my fucking job, too. I’m broke, man! | 我他妈也需要我的工作 我一贫如洗 |
[13:28] | But I can’t work for that guy. | 但我不能为那家伙工作 |
[13:29] | At least let me fire you so you can get unemployment. | 至少让我来开除你 这样你就能拿到失业补助 |
[13:31] | No fucking way! | 门都没有 |
[13:33] | I want him to know that I quit. | 我要让他知道是我自己辞职的 |
[13:36] | He’s never gonna know it, he’s never heard of you. | 他永远不会知道的 他根本没听说过你 |
[13:38] | You’re gonna destroy your life to spite a guy | 你要为了恶心一个从来没听说过你的人 |
[13:40] | – who’s never heard of you? – Yes! | -毁掉自己的人生吗 -是的 |
[13:41] | You said it best! | 你说对了 |
[13:42] | That’s exactly what I’m doing. | 我就是要这么做 |
[13:44] | You’re making bad decisions and it’s bumming me out, man. | 你做的决定很糟糕 让我很郁闷 |
[13:46] | Well, that makes two of us. | 你也让我这么觉得 |
[13:48] | Fuck this. Journalism died today, people. | 去他妈的 新闻业今天死了 各位 |
[13:51] | Yes, hello, this is, uh, Fred Flarsky. | 喂 我是弗雷德・弗拉斯基 |
[13:55] | I, uh, | 我 |
[13:56] | was just calling to say that I was forced to quit my job recently, | 打来只是想说我最近被迫辞职了 |
[13:59] | making me something of a free agent. | 因此我就成了自由职业者 |
[14:01] | And I know in the past, uh, | 我知道以前 |
[14:02] | you said I’m not exactly what The Times was looking for, | 你说过我不是《纽约时报》要找的人 |
[14:05] | 龙舌兰酒 | |
[14:05] | but I was just calling to see if anything’s changed. | 但我打来只是想看看有没有什么变化 |
[14:08] | Just give me a ring. Thank you so much. | 我等你回电 非常感谢 |
[14:10] | Lance. It’s Fred. | 兰斯 我是弗雷德 |
[14:14] | I lost my job and I’m very sad. Can I come by? | 我失业了 我很难过 我能去找你吗 |
[14:22] | We need to schedule a meeting | 我们要安排一次会议 |
[14:23] | and see what they have to say. | 看看他们有什么要说的 |
[14:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:28] | Man, I can’t believe they ditch you like that. | 伙计 真不敢相信他们就这样开了你 |
[14:31] | It’s fucked up. I’m pissed. | 太过分了 我很愤怒 |
[14:32] | Yeah. But you’re gonna feel a lot better, man, we’re leaving. | 但你马上就会感觉好起来 我们现在就走 |
[14:35] | You can leave work right now? | 你现在就可以下班吗 |
[14:36] | Yeah, I can fucking leave. | 是啊 我可以下班 |
[14:37] | You see this corner office? | 你看见这个拐角的大办公室了吗 |
[14:38] | That’s a “I can leave this bitch whenever I want” corner office. | 这是”我想什么时候下班就什么时候下班”的办公室 |
[14:41] | Come on, man. Everybody! | 来吧 大家听好 |
[14:44] | This is my best friend, | 这是我最好的朋友 |
[14:46] | and he just lost his job today. | 他今天刚刚失业了 |
[14:47] | All right? He’s at rock bottom. | 他陷入了人生最低谷 |
[14:49] | – It’s not that bad. – He feels like shit. | -没那么糟糕 -他感觉糟透了 |
[14:51] | And I’m gonna make him feel better. | 我要让他感觉好起来 |
[14:53] | It’s been a tradition since we were in college, | 这是我们从大学时起的一个传统 |
[14:55] | when one of us feels sad, | 当我们俩有人不开心时 |
[14:56] | the other one has to get him fucked up. | 另一个人必须让他嗨到神智不清 |
[14:58] | I’m talking Britney Spears, | 我说的是布兰妮・斯皮尔斯 |
[15:00] | mid-2000s bald head, | 在零零年代中期剃光头 |
[15:02] | almost dropping the baby fucked up. | 差点把宝宝掉地上的那种神智不清 |
[15:04] | No judgement. No judgement. | 不做评判 不做评判 |
[15:06] | I need my schedule cleared, Zander. | 我要清空日程表 赞德 |
[15:09] | I don’t want to do shit. | 我什么工作都不想干 |
[15:10] | I’m going off-grid till tomorrow. | 我今天要失联一整天 |
[15:12] | Matter of fact… | 事实上 |
[15:14] | Everybody’s got the day off. | 所有人今天都放假 |
[15:16] | Everybody’s got the day off. | 所有人今天都放假 |
[15:17] | Y’all got the day off. | 你们今天都放假 |
[15:18] | Everybody, go home. | 大家回家去吧 |
[15:20] | I’m so appreciative of all of you guys’ hard work. | 我很感激你们所有人的辛勤工作 |
[15:22] | I love every single one of you. | 我爱你们每一个人 |
[15:24] | Except you, Ted! | 除了你 泰德 |
[15:25] | Bagel Friday is for everybody, Ted! | 百吉饼周五是给大家准备的 泰德 |
[15:28] | You don’t think we know you taking the bagels? | 你以为我们不知道你拿了百吉饼吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah, Ted, not cool. | 对 泰德 这样不好 |
[15:32] | – Zander. – Yeah? | -赞德 -在 |
[15:32] | I need two cans of the Pamplemousse LaCroix. | 我要两罐天然西柚气泡水 |
[15:35] | I need that filled with Johnnie Walker Blue and CBD oil. | 里面灌满尊尼获加蓝牌威士忌和大麻二酚油 |
[15:39] | Do you want one? | 你想来一罐吗 |
[15:41] | 被操了 | |
[15:41] | I got fucked, man. | 我被坑了 伙计 |
[15:43] | Yeah, you got fucked like a stepmom on Pornhub. | 是啊 你被操得就像色情网站上的后妈一样 |
[15:46] | Well, it happens to everybody. | 大家都经历过 |
[15:47] | I’ve been unemployed before, it sucks. | 我以前也失业过 感觉糟透了 |
[15:49] | But I didn’t ask for any handouts. | 但我没有寻求任何救济 |
[15:50] | I picked myself up by my bootstraps and got to it. | 我靠自己的努力奋斗 走向了成功 |
[15:53] | Where are we going right now? | 我们现在去哪儿 |
[15:54] | Best day ever, Fred. Don’t worry about it. | 去人生最棒的一天 弗雷德 别担心 |
[15:56] | I’ve got this dope afternoon planned for us. | 我给咱俩计划了超爽的一下午 |
[15:58] | First we’re going to finish these Pamplemousse’s. | 首先我们要喝完西柚水 |
[16:00] | Play at the park. | 去公园玩 |
[16:01] | After that we’re going to go to Peter Luger’s, | 然后我们去皮特鲁格牛排馆 |
[16:03] | get you a nice fat steak, | 给你来一份肥厚的牛排 |
[16:04] | and then finish it off with a World Wildlife Fund benefit. | 最后去世界自然基金会的一场慈善活动 |
[16:07] | I don’t know if I want to go to some fancy rich person party. | 我不确定要不要参加有钱人的高级派对 |
[16:10] | What… Oh, come on, man, | 什么 得了吧 伙计 |
[16:11] | don’t be so judgmental, all right? | 别这么武断 好吗 |
[16:13] | It’s free booze and there’ll be pandas and shit. | 那有免费的酒喝 还有熊猫 |
[16:15] | – People love pandas and shit. – I don’t know. | -大家都喜欢熊猫 -我不确定 |
[16:18] | All right, fine, Fred. | 好吧 弗雷德 |
[16:19] | Then just do nothing. All right? | 那就什么也不做 好吗 |
[16:20] | Go home, do nothing. | 回家去 什么也不做 |
[16:22] | And don’t kick it with your best friend and Boyz II Men. | 不跟你的铁哥们还有男孩男人乐队一起找乐子 |
[16:26] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[16:27] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:29] | Boyz II Men is bringing their timeless blend | 男孩男人乐队要在派对上表演他们经典的 |
[16:31] | of R&B, hip-hop and new jack swing to the party. | 节奏布鲁斯 嘻哈和新杰克摇摆的融合 |
[16:34] | I thought you would like to be there. | 我以为你会想去呢 |
[16:36] | Bo-bo-bo-Boyz II Men? | 男 男 男 男孩男人乐队 |
[16:38] | 出自男孩男人乐队的歌曲《汽车城》 | |
[16:38] | ? Motownphilly’s back again ? | ? 汽车城卷土重来 ? |
[16:42] | That’s what I’m talking about, man. | 我说的就是这个 伙计 |
[16:42] | – Okay, let’s have fun. What a fun day. – Let’s do this shit. | -那我们去玩吧 今天真开心 -来吧 |
[16:47] | I am so hungry, it’s insane. | 我好饿 饿得发疯 |
[16:50] | Why didn’t you PowerBar me? | 你为什么不给我能量棒 |
[16:51] | I tried, you pushed my hand away. | 我想来着 你把我的手推开了 |
[16:54] | Skewered foods. I can’t eat skewered foods gracefully. | 串串 我没办法优雅地吃串串 |
[16:57] | I look like a fucking caveman. | 我会看起来像个野人 |
[16:58] | Yeah, and there are cameras everywhere. | 是啊 而且到处都有镜头 |
[17:00] | That’s really gonna hurt your elegance score. | 这真的会降低你的优雅值 |
[17:02] | That’s my best score. | 那是我得分最高的一项 |
[17:07] | Fuck! It’s all skewered foods. | 该死 全都是串串 |
[17:09] | – I’m gonna take the chicken off the skewers. – Take it off… | -我把鸡肉从串上弄下来 -弄下来 |
[17:11] | Quickly. Quickly. | 快点 快点 |
[17:13] | Why do they make this so difficult… | 为什么他们搞得这么难弄 |
[17:16] | I’m sorry, sir. I apologize. | 对不起 先生 我很抱歉 |
[17:17] | – Jesus fucking Christ. – Can’t do things… | -该死的 -没法好好… |
[17:20] | – Just make a fucking… Make a wall. Make a wall. – Yup. | -给我围成人墙 围成人墙 -好 |
[17:22] | – Do you have it? – Yes. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[17:27] | Good. Good, good, good, good. | 安全 安全 安全 |
[17:28] | Oh, my God, it’s really good chicken. | 天啊 这鸡肉真好吃 |
[17:32] | James Steward is approaching. | 詹姆斯・斯图尔德正在靠近 |
[17:33] | James Steward is approaching. | 詹姆斯・斯图尔德正在靠近 |
[17:34] | What? | 什么 |
[17:35] | Okay, he’s about nine feet away. | 他距离我们差不多有九英尺 |
[17:36] | His dick is probably about seven feet away. | 他的老二距离我们只有七英尺 |
[17:38] | – Maggie! – Six feet away. | -玛吉 -六英尺 |
[17:40] | Five feet away. Spit, spit, spit, spit, spit. | 五英尺 快吐掉 快吐掉 |
[17:43] | – James! – Bonsoir. | -詹姆斯 -晚上好 |
[17:46] | – Hi. – Good evening. | -你好 -晚上好 |
[17:47] | I am so sorry I missed you | 真遗憾我几周前 |
[17:49] | when I was at the White House a few weeks ago. | 去白宫时没见到你 |
[17:51] | Are you so “sorry,” James? | 你有那么”遗憾”吗 詹姆斯 |
[17:51] | 打趣加拿大人爱说抱歉 | |
[17:54] | You’re never gonna stop making that joke, are you? | 你永远不会放弃开这个玩笑 对吗 |
[17:56] | No. I’m not. | 是的 我不会 |
[17:58] | Well, I… Oh, hello. | 我…你好 |
[18:00] | – Hi. – Oh, yes. | -你好 -好的 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | One more. One more. | 再来一张 再来一张 |
[18:08] | Merci. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[18:10] | What do you say we get out of here? | 你说我们离开这里怎么样 |
[18:13] | Grab a drink somewhere a bit more private. | 去更私密的地方喝一杯 |
[18:18] | – Yes… – Yeah? | -太棒了 -好吗 |
[18:19] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[18:20] | Make some noise out there! Make some noise! | 大家大声一点 大声一点 |
[18:23] | Yeah! Check it out, y’all! | 你们都给我看过来 |
[18:25] | One question, what’s the name of the group? | 问个问题 乐队的名字叫什么 |
[18:27] | Boyz II Men! | 男孩男人乐队 |
[18:28] | What’s the name of the group, y’all? | 乐队的名字叫什么 |
[18:29] | Boyz II Men! | 男孩男人乐队 |
[18:31] | ? Motownphilly’s back again ? | ? 汽车城卷土重来 ? |
[18:31] | Motownphilly – Boyz II Men | |
[18:36] | ? Doin’ a little east coast fling ? | ? 来点东海岸的摇摆 ? |
[18:39] | ? Boyz II Men going off ? | ? 男人男孩乐队闪亮登场 ? |
[18:43] | ? Not too hard, not too soft ? | ? 不需要太强硬 也不会太软弱 ? |
[18:47] | ? It’s long overdue but now ? | ? 我们姗姗来迟 ? |
[18:49] | ? Philly is slammin’ ? | ? 费城热火朝天 ? |
[18:52] | ? Boyz II Men, ABC, BBD ? | ? 男孩男人乐队 ? |
[18:53] | Yeah… I told you this would be dope. | 我说过会很带劲的 |
[18:53] | ? The east coast family ? | ? 东海岸的家族 ? |
[18:55] | Yeah, uh… This is really cheering me up. | 真的让我开心起来了 |
[18:56] | ? Never skipped a beat, na ? | ? 从不错过节拍 ? |
[18:58] | ? While cooling on South street ? | ? 在南街纵情享乐 ? |
[19:00] | ? Jet black Benz, plenty of friends ? | ? 黑色大奔 好友成群 ? |
[19:02] | ? And all the Philly steaks you could eat ? | ? 还有各式各样的费城牛排 ? |
[19:05] | ? Back in school we used to dream about this everyday ? | ? 学生时代 我们常常幻想这一刻 ? |
[19:09] | ? Could it really happen ? | ? 梦想成真了吗 ? |
[19:09] | I’m super underdressed. | 我穿的太随便了 |
[19:10] | Stop complaining, all right? | 别抱怨了 好吗 |
[19:10] | ? Or do dreams fade away ? | ? 还是会逐渐消失 ? |
[19:11] | You think you feel outta place? | 你觉得自己不太自在 |
[19:13] | ? Then we started singing them ? | ? 我们开始歌唱 ? |
[19:13] | This is one of the brightest rooms I’ve ever been in, in my life. | 这是我走进过的最耀眼的房间了 |
[19:16] | ? So we started a group and here we are ? | ? 我们建立了乐队 走到了这一步 ? |
[19:17] | Bright? What do you mean, bright? | 你说”耀眼”是什么意思 |
[19:19] | ? Kickin’ it just for you ? | ? 只为你们狂欢 ? |
[19:19] | Like white. | 白得耀眼 |
[19:21] | – “Bright” is white? – Yeah, man. | -你是指白人 -没错 |
[19:22] | It’s only me, the waiters and Boyz II Men. | 黑人只有我 服务员和男孩男人乐队 |
[19:24] | I’ve already had three people tell me they love my music. | 已经有三个人跟我说喜欢我的音乐了 |
[19:26] | ? Doin’ a little east coast fling ? | ? 来点东海岸的摇摆 ? |
[19:30] | ? Boyz II Men going off ? | ? 男孩男人乐队闪亮登场 ? |
[19:32] | Duty calls. | 我还有工作 |
[19:34] | I’ll take a snow check on that dance. | 改天再邀你跳舞 |
[19:34] | ? Not too hard, not too soft ? | ? 不需要太强硬 也不会太软弱 ? |
[19:36] | – Canadian for “rain check.” – Okay. | -加拿大人不说”下雨”说”下雪” -好的 |
[19:36] | rain check 下次 改天 | |
[19:38] | ? The spotlight is on us now ? | ? 我们站立在聚光灯下 ? |
[19:39] | à bient?t. | 回头见 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:40] | ? Watch us do this ? | ? 看好了 ? |
[19:46] | ? Live and direct from Philly town ? | ? 在费城现场直播 ? |
[19:47] | Man, you’re pounding ’em kinda hard, don’t you think? | 你喝得有点太猛了吧 你觉得呢 |
[19:49] | ? Rap and hype and we can get down ? | ? 尽情地说唱 我们兴奋得难以名状? |
[19:50] | I got fired today, man. | 我今天被炒鱿鱼了 伙计 |
[19:51] | ? We are ready to roll ? | ? 我们准备好摇滚了 ? |
[19:52] | You told me you quit. | 你跟我说是自己辞职的 |
[19:53] | ? So now the world will know that we were ? | ? 现在世人都会知道我们 ? |
[19:54] | I was forced to quit because of… | 我是被迫主动辞职的 因为 |
[19:56] | ? Back in school we used to dream about this everyday ? | ? 学生时代 我们常常幻想这一刻 ? |
[19:57] | Yeah, okay, man. | 好吧 伙计 |
[19:58] | Lie to me some more. | 接着编吧 |
[19:59] | ? Could it really happen? ? | ? 梦想会成真吗 ? |
[20:01] | ? Or do dreams fade away ? | ? 还是会逐渐消失 ? |
[20:01] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[20:03] | ? Then we started singing them ? | ? 于是我们开始 ? |
[20:05] | ? They said it sounded smooth ? | ? 人们说听上去很流畅 ? |
[20:07] | ? So we started a group and here we are ? | ? 我们建立了乐队 走到了这一步 ? |
[20:07] | Shit. Is the secretary of state looking at us? | 我靠 国务卿在看我们吗 |
[20:10] | ? Kickin’ it just for you ? | ? 只为你们狂欢 ? |
[20:12] | She’s looking at you? | 她在看你 |
[20:12] | ? Motownphilly’s back again ? | ? 汽车城卷土重来 ? |
[20:15] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[20:19] | Fred. What the hell? What was that? | 弗雷德 什么情况 刚刚怎么回事 |
[20:22] | Damn. Hey, what was that? | 我去 到底怎么回事 |
[20:26] | I… | 我 |
[20:27] | Kinda… I kinda know her. Okay? | 好像 我好像认识她 行了吗 |
[20:28] | – You kinda know her? – Yeah. | -你好像认识她 -嗯 |
[20:30] | Nobody kinda knows Charlotte Field, all right? | 没人能随便认识夏洛特・菲尔德 好吗 |
[20:32] | It’s like kinda knowing a mermaid, dude. | 这就像认识美人鱼一样 老兄 |
[20:34] | You tell people that shit. | 这种事值得炫耀 |
[20:35] | – That’s exceptional. – Okay. | -太不可思议了 -好吧 |
[20:37] | I’ll tell you a story. | 我告诉你一个故事 |
[20:38] | So, I’m like 13, she’s like 16. | 那时我大概十三岁 她大概十六岁 |
[20:42] | She’s my babysitter. | 她是我的保姆 |
[20:43] | It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday – Boyz II Men | |
[20:43] | ? How do I say goodbye ? | ? 我该如何开口 ? |
[20:48] | She’s like, perfect. She’s very nice to me, | 她很完美 对我也很好 |
[20:50] | ? To what we had ? | ? 向我们所拥有的告别 ? |
[20:51] | which goes a long way with me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[20:52] | So, we’re at her house… | 我们当时在她家里 |
[20:54] | She’s practicing a speech that she’s writing. | 她在练习自己写的演讲稿 |
[20:56] | She’s running for Student Council president. | 当时她在竞选学生会主席 |
[20:57] | ? The good times that made us laugh ? | ? 美好的时光 让我们笑口常开 ? |
[20:58] | Did you know that every year, | 你知道吗 每一年 |
[20:59] | the school throws away over 500 tons of recyclable garbage? | 学校都会扔掉五百吨的可回收垃圾 |
[21:02] | – And no one cares. – I know, it’s total bullshit. | -没有人在乎 -我知道 这太扯了 |
[21:02] | ? Outweighed the bad ? | ? 胜过所有的不欢 ? |
[21:05] | But how do you get idiots to care about shit | 但你怎么才能让那些笨蛋 |
[21:06] | – they don’t care about? – They’ll just care | -去在乎他们不在乎的事 -他们会在乎的 |
[21:09] | ? I thought we’d get to see forever ? | ? 我曾以为我们能看到永恒 ? |
[21:09] | because it’s the right thing to care about. | 因为这是应该在乎的事情 |
[21:11] | You’re more inspiring than George Bush and Dan Quayle combined. | 你比乔治・布什和丹・奎尔加起来还鼓舞人心 |
[21:14] | Well, that’s not too hard. | 超越他们并不难 |
[21:17] | ? But forever has blown away ? | ? 但永恒已渐渐消散 ? |
[21:17] | Well, she was amazing, and she was smart, | 她真的很棒 很聪明 |
[21:19] | and she seemed to kinda like me, | 感觉她有点喜欢我 |
[21:20] | and I felt like we were having a moment. | 我觉得我们之间有感觉 |
[21:22] | You know what I mean? Like a romantic moment. | 你懂的 看对眼的感觉 |
[21:23] | ? It’s so hard to say goodbye ? | ? 向昨日道别 ? |
[21:25] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[21:26] | So I did something, | 于是我做了一件事 |
[21:27] | that in retrospect was highly inappropriate. | 现在回想起来特别不妥的事 |
[21:29] | ? To yesterday ? | ? 如此艰难 ? |
[21:29] | I kissed her. | 我吻了她 |
[21:31] | I looked down… | 低头一看 |
[21:32] | I got a fucking 13-year-old boner, man! | 我两腿之间竖起了十三岁的勃起 |
[21:35] | Hard… But not big. | 坚挺 但是不大 |
[21:38] | But hard. And pronounced, “13-year-old boner.” | 但是坚挺 宣告着”十三岁的勃起” |
[21:38] | ? I don’t know where this road ? | ? 我不知道这条路 ? |
[21:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:41] | And she looks at it. She sees it. And she goes… | 她看到了 发现了 然后她说 |
[21:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:45] | ? Is gonna lead to ? | ? 将会通向何方 ? |
[21:46] | And then, | 接着 |
[21:47] | her boyfriend comes into the room, | 她男友进来了 |
[21:48] | who was in the other room watching Blossom! | 之前他在隔壁看《绽放》 |
[21:50] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[21:51] | Points out my fucking little boner. | 指着我小小的勃起 |
[21:51] | ? All I know is where we’ve been ? | ? 我只知道 我们一起去过的地方 ? |
[21:53] | He makes a joke! | 嘲笑了我 |
[21:55] | And they left. | 然后他们离开了 |
[21:57] | ? And what we’ve been through ? | ? 还有我们一起经历过的一切 ? |
[21:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:01] | And I’m left standing there alone… | 留下我一个人 |
[22:04] | ? If it gets me to tomorrow ? | ? 如果能让我坚持到明天 ? |
[22:05] | in the kitchen, | 站在厨房里 |
[22:06] | with my little, hard 13-year-old fucking boner. | 竖着我小小的 坚挺的 十三岁的勃起 |
[22:10] | – Hard as a rock. – And on top of that, | -硬邦邦的 -更重要的是 |
[22:11] | she didn’t win the fucking election. | 她没能当选学生会主席 |
[22:13] | Bill Sterling won | 比尔・斯特林当选了 |
[22:14] | because he ran on a two-prom platform. | 因为他宣布要办两场毕业舞会 |
[22:16] | – Two-prom! – Two-proms! Back-to-back! | -两场 -两场 连着的 |
[22:18] | ? I hope it’s worth all the pain ? | ? 希望所有的苦痛都值得 ? |
[22:20] | She didn’t stand a fucking chance. | 她根本没有机会 |
[22:21] | No, man. | 一点都没有 |
[22:22] | I think you’re skimming over the best part of that story. | 我感觉你略过了故事最美好的部分 |
[22:24] | ? It’s so hard to say goodbye ? | ? 向昨日告别 ? |
[22:25] | What’s the best part of that story? | 哪有最美好的部分 |
[22:26] | She says your boner was okay. | 她说你的勃起还可以 |
[22:28] | She said, “It’s okay,” like she was trying | 她说”没关系” 就好像她在 |
[22:29] | to not make me fucking feel bad. | 安慰我 不让我难堪 |
[22:30] | ? To yesterday ? | ? 向昨日告别 ? |
[22:32] | Fred, you see a fucked-up story, | 弗雷德 你认为这是个操蛋的故事 |
[22:33] | when I see a beautiful story about a girl that you liked, | 但我认为这是个美好的故事 你喜欢的女孩 |
[22:37] | liking your boner in all of its okay-ness. | 全盘接受了你平庸的勃起 |
[22:37] | ? And I’ll take with me the memories ? | ? 我会带着所有的记忆 ? |
[22:40] | You need to talk to her tonight. | 你今晚就得去找她 |
[22:42] | She probably doesn’t remember who I am. | 她大概已经忘记我是谁了 |
[22:44] | If she does remember who I am, | 如果她还记得我 |
[22:44] | ? To be my sunshine after the rain ? | ? 成为风雨之后的彩虹 ? |
[22:45] | the last thing she wants is | 她最不希望的就是 |
[22:46] | my 13-year-old-boner-having fucking ass walking up to her. | 我这个十三岁就对着她勃起的变态走向她 |
[22:49] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:51] | Secretary Field would like to speak with you. | 国务卿菲尔德想和你谈谈 |
[22:51] | ? It’s so hard to say goodbye ? | ? 向昨日道别 ? |
[22:53] | With me? | 和我 |
[22:54] | With him, right? | 和他对吧 |
[22:55] | – Yeah. – Right now? | -对 -现在吗 |
[22:57] | ? To yesterday ? | ? 如此艰难 ? |
[22:57] | Do you know why? | 你知道她找我有什么事吗 |
[22:58] | This way. | 这边走 |
[23:00] | This is good. | 这是好事 |
[23:02] | What are you nervous about? | 你紧张什么 |
[23:03] | What the fuck? Everything I just said! | 搞什么 我刚刚都白说了吗 |
[23:04] | ? And I’ll take with me the memories ? | ? 我会带走所有的记忆 ? |
[23:11] | ? To be my sunshine after the rain ? | ? 成为风雨后的彩虹 ? |
[23:15] | Oh, my God, dude, there she is. | 天哪 老兄 你看看她 |
[23:23] | ? It’s so hard to say goodbye ? | ? 向昨日道别 ? |
[23:26] | What are you gonna say to her? | 你打算和她说什么 |
[23:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:29] | Should open with a neg. | 应该先贬低她一下 |
[23:30] | ? To yesterday ? | ? 如此艰难 ? |
[23:31] | Tell her she’s too tall. | 跟她说她太高了 |
[23:32] | I’m not gonna neg the secretary of state. | 我才不会贬低国务卿 |
[23:34] | – It was so nice to see you. – You as well. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[23:38] | Give me the signal when you need me. | 如果需要我 就给我个信号 |
[23:43] | A man brought me here. | 有个人带我来的 |
[23:44] | Yes, sorry about that. | 是的 真不好意思 |
[23:46] | No, not at all. | 不用 完全不必 |
[23:47] | I can’t shake this feeling that we know each other. | 我总有一种我们认识的感觉 |
[23:50] | – We do. – We do? | -我们认识 -是吗 |
[23:51] | – We do know each other. – Okay, so I’m not crazy. | -我们确实认识 -好的 我没有胡思乱想 |
[23:53] | – I’m Fred. – Fred… | -我是弗雷德 -弗雷德 |
[23:55] | I was shorter, | 以前我要矮一点 |
[23:56] | – but other than that… – Flarsky? | -但除此之外我基本… -弗拉斯基 |
[23:58] | – Yeah! Holy fuck! – No! | -是的 我操 -不是吧 |
[23:59] | I can’t believe it. You remember. | 真不敢相信 你还记得 |
[24:00] | Oh, my God, look at you! | 天哪 看看你 |
[24:03] | Look at me, yes. | 看看我 是啊 |
[24:04] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[24:05] | My friend, Lance… That’s Lance. | 我朋友兰斯 那是兰斯 |
[24:08] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[24:09] | He, uh, he just brought me here to see Boyz II Men. | 他带我来看男孩男人乐队 |
[24:11] | I just met them. | 我刚跟他们聊过 |
[24:13] | – You met the Men? – Yeah. | -你跟他们聊了 -是的 |
[24:14] | – What was it like? – Don’t tell anybody, | -感觉如何 -别告诉别人 |
[24:16] | but it was the highlight of my life. | 但感觉是我的人生巅峰 |
[24:18] | I totally get that. | 我完全理解 |
[24:18] | And I’ve met the Dalai Lama. | 我可是见过xxxx的 |
[24:20] | Fuck him. How many hits does he have? None. | 干他的 他有几首热单 一首都没有 |
[24:23] | Don’t actually fuck him. | 别真的干他 |
[24:24] | – He’s a wonderful man. – Yeah. | -他是个好人 -是啊 |
[24:26] | What are you doing these days? | 最近你都在干什么 |
[24:27] | I bet it’s something amazing. | 我猜肯定是很厉害的工作 |
[24:30] | – It’s pretty amazing. – Yeah. | -是挺厉害的 -是吗 |
[24:32] | Yeah, but it’s still in its, uh, gestation period, I guess. | 是的 但还在酝酿中 |
[24:35] | I don’t need to get into it. | 不要在意细节 |
[24:36] | What about you, what have you been up to? | 你呢 在何处高就呢 |
[24:39] | You’re the secretary… I’m joking. | 你是国务卿 我开玩笑呢 |
[24:40] | I know what you’ve been up to. | 我知道你在何处高就 |
[24:41] | Yeah. You’re very, um… | 嗯 你非常… |
[24:42] | You know, I just, I… I just wanna say it’s, like, amazing | 我只是想说 你人生中所成就的一切 |
[24:44] | to see what you’ve done with your life. | 真的太厉害了 |
[24:45] | A lot of people say they’re gonna do all this incredible stuff | 很多人都夸口要做伟大的事 |
[24:48] | and they don’t do anything, | 但却从未付出行动 |
[24:49] | but you actually did it all, so, congrats. | 但你真的办到了 恭喜你 |
[24:53] | Well, I’m trying. | 我还在努力 |
[24:55] | I think you’ve done it. | 我觉得你已经成功了 |
[25:00] | Parker Wembley. | 帕克・温布利 |
[25:02] | I hate this guy. | 我讨厌这家伙 |
[25:03] | Parker Wembley, the guy who buys and sells newspapers | 帕克・温布利 那个买卖报社 |
[25:06] | and thinks that hurricanes are caused by gay marriage? | 认为是同性婚姻导致了飓风的家伙吗 |
[25:08] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[25:09] | He’s coming over here. | 他要过来了 |
[25:10] | – Is he behind me? – Yeah. | -他在我身后吗 -是的 |
[25:12] | – Finally. Secretary Field. – Parker, how are you? | -终于见面了 国务卿菲尔德 -帕克 你好吗 |
[25:15] | You are looking particularly gorgeous tonight. | 今天你真是格外光彩照人 |
[25:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:18] | I… I’ve been trying to set a meeting with you | 我这几个月一直想跟你 |
[25:21] | for some months now, and, uh… | 安排会面 |
[25:24] | I mean, have you been avoiding me? | 你是在回避我吗 |
[25:26] | No! No. | 没有 怎么会 |
[25:28] | Not successfully. | 这不还是见着了吗 |
[25:33] | Who’s your friend? | 这位朋友是 |
[25:35] | – Fred. – Hey, Fred! | -弗雷德 -弗雷德 |
[25:36] | – Yes, hi. – How are you? | -你好 -你好吗 |
[25:38] | And, uh, what is it that you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[25:39] | I’m a journalist, actually. Yeah. | 其实我是记者 |
[25:42] | A journalist. | 记者啊 |
[25:43] | Will I have read anything that you’ve written? | 你有什么大作吗 |
[25:46] | Probably not recently ’cause I’m unemployed at the moment. | 最近可能没有 因为目前我失业了 |
[25:49] | I am so sorry to hear that. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[25:51] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[25:52] | Excuse me, Secretary Field, we need a word. | 打扰一下 国务卿菲尔德 借一步说话 |
[25:54] | – Okay. – So we will have that meeting. | -好的 -那我们约好了 |
[25:56] | – Right? – Yes. | -对吗 -是的 |
[25:57] | Okay, good. Fred. | 那就好 弗雷德 |
[25:58] | – Yes? – Best of luck. | -什么事 -祝你好运 |
[26:00] | Why, thanks. | 你太客气了 |
[26:00] | Things will turn around for you. | 你会时来运转的 |
[26:01] | So nice of you. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[26:02] | Darkest before the dawn and all that. | 黎明前的黑暗 |
[26:06] | – I actually… I do have to… – Yeah. | -那个 我得… -好 |
[26:08] | You probably have a lot of things to do. | 你可能有很多事要忙 |
[26:10] | Better than this. | 没空跟我寒暄 |
[26:11] | It’s really nice to see you again. | 真的很高兴再次见到你 |
[26:12] | Yeah. Okay. Sure. Great. | 是的 好的 没问题 |
[26:16] | You’re backless. Wasn’t expecting that. | 你穿的是露背装 意料之外 |
[26:19] | – Have fun at the party. – You too. | -祝你玩得开心 -你也是 |
[26:20] | Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[26:25] | I see you. I see you. Yeah. | 我看到了 我看到了 |
[26:30] | So I said, “You want…” | 于是我说 “你想…” |
[26:35] | What’s that look in your eye? What are you about to go do? | 你这是什么眼神 你要干什么 |
[26:36] | Tonight is about the animals, dude. | 今晚是为了给动物捐款 老兄 |
[26:38] | Fuck the animals! They’re fucking gone, man. | 去它的动物 它们都灭绝了 |
[26:40] | Too late for the fucking animals. | 该死的动物都没救了 |
[26:46] | – Fred? – Yeah, look. | -弗雷德 -听着 |
[26:47] | – What’s the problem? – I’ll tell you the problem. | -有什么问题吗 -我来告诉你有什么问题 |
[26:49] | – What? – You’re the problem, man! | -什么 -问题就是你 |
[26:51] | You’re everything that’s wrong with this fucking country. | 你就是这个国家的一切问题所在 |
[26:53] | ‘Cause you’re an old, rich, white piece of shit | 因为你是个有钱的白人垃圾 |
[26:56] | and your media conglomerate is ruining this planet! | 而且你的传媒集团正在摧毁这个星球 |
[27:00] | – Enough. – I’m done anyway. | -够了 -反正我已经说够了 |
[27:01] | I had more time with you than I thought I would, | 我也没想到能跟你面对面说话 |
[27:03] | so joke’s on you. Excuse me, thank you. | 傻了吧你 我先走一步 谢谢 |
[27:05] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[27:09] | God! | 天啊 |
[27:11] | Cracker down! | 白垃圾摔下去了 |
[27:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:15] | Looks like it hurt. | 他好像摔伤了 |
[27:16] | Boyz II Men, back up. | 男孩男人组合 退后 |
[27:18] | You all right? You good? | 你没事吧 还好吗 |
[27:19] | – You all right? – I’m okay! | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[27:20] | He’s okay! | 他没事 |
[27:22] | How is he standing? | 他怎么还站得起来 |
[27:34] | No. That’s the Ruff Ryder… | 不 这是拉夫・莱德的歌 |
[27:37] | This is so creative. | 太有创意了 |
[27:42] | – What was that? – Thank you, Tom. | -都是什么啊 -谢谢你 汤姆 |
[27:44] | God, that was crazy. | 天哪 太疯狂了 |
[27:46] | I mean, now that we know he’s okay, | 既然他没有大碍 |
[27:48] | it was all so hilarious. | 这一切就太好笑了 |
[27:50] | And so what is the relationship exactly? | 你们究竟是什么关系 |
[27:53] | – Was he your super? – No, | -他是你上学时的宿管吗 -不是 |
[27:54] | we grew up next door to each other. | 我们小时候是邻居 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:59] | Fuck, I used to babysit for him. | 我以前当过他的保姆 |
[28:01] | – You babysat for him? – I did. | -你当过他的保姆 -是的 |
[28:04] | Time has not been kind. | 岁月不饶人啊 |
[28:05] | He was such a strange little kid. | 他小时候就很怪 |
[28:07] | But he was really funny. And he was super smart. | 但他真的很有趣 而且非常聪明 |
[28:10] | He did have this chip on his shoulder, though. | 不过他确实很易怒 |
[28:12] | He’s actually not a bad writer. | 其实他的写作水平还行 |
[28:14] | Wait, you’ve read his stuff? | 等等 你看过他写的东西 |
[28:15] | Yeah, Brooklyn Advocate. | 看过 《布鲁克林鼓动报》 |
[28:17] | Oh, God, of course, you read that, Tom. | 天哪 你当然会看那个 汤姆 |
[28:19] | Didn’t that paper just get sold off? | 那家报社不是刚被收购了吗 |
[28:21] | Wembley Media just bought them. | 温布利传媒刚买下了这家报社 |
[28:23] | That makes total sense. | 难怪了 |
[28:25] | That’s why he was such a dick to Wembley. | 所以他对温布利态度那么恶劣 |
[28:27] | So the rest of the schedule for the day is pretty packed. | 今天剩下的行程排得满满当当 |
[28:31] | 布鲁克林鼓吹报 弗雷德・弗拉斯基 两党制可以吃�湃チ� (其实就是两个��) | |
[28:38] | 去你妈的诶克森美孚公司 | |
[28:41] | 【国务卿】 | |
[28:42] | Did you like any of those writing samples? | 你喜欢那些样稿吗 |
[28:45] | Yeah, McKenzie is good. Bess is solid. | 嗯 麦肯齐不错 贝丝也可以 |
[28:49] | And, um, Fred’s stuff isn’t too bad. | 弗雷德的也不算太差 |
[28:53] | Wait, not the… | 等等 不是那个… |
[28:55] | The homeless person that fell down the stairs? | 摔下楼梯的流浪汉吧 |
[28:57] | Yeah. He has a real voice. | 是的 他的观点很切实 |
[29:00] | And he knows me. I mean, he knew me. | 而且他了解我 我是说我们之前认识 |
[29:03] | And that’s probably a good thing | 请他来给我写讲稿 |
[29:04] | if he’s going to be writing for me. | 可能是件好事 |
[29:07] | Bringing someone like that onto the team, | 在团队中引入这样的人 |
[29:09] | I have to say, feels a little reckless. | 说实话 我觉得有点草率 |
[29:12] | His writing is really good. And it’s funny. | 他的文笔真的很不错 很幽默 |
[29:15] | I think he can get that number up by a few points. | 我觉得他能让我的幽默感提升几分 |
[29:17] | And if he doesn’t, we fire him. | 如果不行 就炒了他 |
[29:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:22] | Fred Flarsky it is. | 那就选弗雷德・弗拉斯基了 |
[29:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:31] | All right, bye. | 好 再见 |
[29:38] | Unknown! | 未知来电 |
[29:40] | I don’t give a fuck. Answer that shit. | 管他是谁 接电话 |
[29:41] | – What? – Answer it! | -什么 -接电话 |
[29:43] | What if it’s The Man trying to get at me? | 万一是那家伙想报复我呢 |
[29:44] | No, it’s the universe trying to talk to you. | 不 是宇宙想跟你通话 |
[29:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:47] | – Gang. – Gang. | -黑帮 -黑帮 |
[29:49] | Do that shit, man. Fred, don’t fuck with me. | 接电话 弗雷德 别烦我了 |
[29:51] | All right. Hello. Gang. | 好吧 喂 黑帮 |
[29:52] | – Mr. Flarsky? – What? | -弗拉斯基先生吗 -什么 |
[29:54] | Wait, slow down. What? | 等等 慢点说 什么 |
[29:55] | – You’re unknown. – Oh, my God. Mr. Flarsky. | -你是谁 -天哪 弗拉斯基先生 |
[29:57] | – Pardon? – Hello? | -你说什么 -喂 |
[29:58] | Go on. | 请说 |
[29:59] | This is Maggie Millikin from Secretary Field’s office. | 我是国务卿菲尔德办公室的玛吉・米利金 |
[30:04] | Hello, Maggie, who works for Secretary Field. | 你好 玛吉 国务卿菲尔德的手下 |
[30:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:07] | – That’s good! Talk to her. – Hello? | -是好事 跟她聊 -喂 |
[30:09] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[30:10] | The secretary would like to meet with you immediately. | 国务卿想立刻见你 |
[30:13] | We will send a car over. | 我们会派车来接你 |
[30:14] | Can you give me the most convenient address? | 你能把离你最近的地址告诉我吗 |
[30:16] | What is she saying? | 她说什么 |
[30:17] | Secretary would like to meet with me immediately | 国务卿想立刻见我 |
[30:19] | and they’re going to send a car? | 而且他们要派车来接我 |
[30:23] | Mr. Lou’s Deli in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的卢先生熟食店 |
[30:25] | – I’m sure you can find it. – I will google it. | -你一定能找到 -我搜一下 |
[30:28] | Mr. Lou’s in Brooklyn. Stay right there. | 布鲁克林的卢先生熟食店 待在那别走 |
[30:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:31] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会见 |
[30:34] | I feel so scared. | 我心中好忐忑 |
[30:36] | Do I look okay? | 我看着还行吗 |
[30:37] | Do I look funny? | 会不会很滑稽 |
[30:38] | – Why are these pockets here? – It’s okay. | -怎么这么多口袋 -没事的 |
[30:40] | God fucking damn it! | 天杀的 |
[30:41] | Why am I wearing these fucking stupid pants? | 我为什么要穿这么一条白痴裤子 |
[30:43] | They’re too tapered! | 下面收太紧了 |
[30:45] | Who wears these silly-looking, fucking tapered cargo pants | 谁会穿这种傻兮兮的小脚工装裤 |
[30:46] | and see the fucking secretary of state? | 去见他妈的国务卿 |
[30:48] | You can’t think like this. You have to be positive. | 不要这么负能量 正面一点 |
[30:50] | – Mr. Flarsky? – Oh, shit. | -弗拉斯基先生 -该死 |
[30:52] | Mr. Flarsky. | 弗拉斯基先生 |
[30:55] | Wish me luck, man. | 祝我好运 |
[30:56] | Yeah, you don’t need luck, man. She said it was okay. | 你不需要好运 没事的 |
[30:58] | Luck is for losers. | �潘坎判枰�好运 |
[31:00] | You’ve got destiny on your side. | 你命中注定要飞黄腾达 |
[31:02] | You’re good. Fred. | 你没问题的 弗雷德 |
[31:04] | You buy the body. | 心诚则灵 |
[31:06] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 你胡扯什么 |
[31:10] | Fred, put your seat belt on. | 弗雷德 系好安全带 |
[31:12] | Take care of my friend. All right? | 照顾好我朋友 好吗 |
[31:15] | – I look normal? – You look cool. | -我看着正常吗 -你帅呆了 |
[31:18] | I love you, Fred! | 我爱你 弗雷德 |
[31:20] | Nut boys for life! | 铁哥们 一辈子 |
[31:27] | 华盛顿特区 | |
[31:37] | Empty your pockets and take off your backpack. | 清空所有口袋并取下背包 |
[31:41] | Empty my pockets? | 清空所有口袋 |
[31:44] | All right. That’s… | 好吧 那… |
[31:46] | Let’s see how this goes. | 走一步看一步 |
[31:51] | Not a regular cop, I assume. | 你不是普通的警察吧 |
[31:53] | Got bigger fish to fry than just normal cop shit, right? | 这工作比普通警察牛逼多了吧 |
[31:56] | So, uh, okay. Let’s do it. | 好了 开始吧 |
[32:00] | That’s prescription. For anxiety. Uh… | 这是处方药 抗焦虑的 |
[32:04] | This is if you can’t dance for a long time and you want to. | 这是你想跳舞又力不从心时吃的 |
[32:07] | That’s prescription as well, for, uh, lack of energy. | 这也是处方药 治疗精神不振的 |
[32:10] | That’s energy powder. | 就是能量粉 |
[32:12] | These are to wrap the anxiety medication in | 这些是用来包裹抗焦虑药物 |
[32:16] | when inhaling it medicinally. | 方便点燃吸入的包装 |
[32:19] | That’s if you want to vaporize the anxiety medicine, | 这个是用来遵循医嘱 |
[32:21] | which I have a prescription for. | 汽化抗焦虑药的 |
[32:24] | And that’s a blunt. | 这是根大麻雪茄 |
[32:44] | Will you sign this, please? | 你能把这个签了吗 |
[32:46] | – What is it? – It’s an NDA. | -这是什么 -NDA |
[32:48] | A non-disclosure agreement? | 保密协议吗 |
[32:49] | – That’s right. – Okay. | -没错 -好的 |
[32:51] | – Oh, my God. – Fred. | -天哪 -弗雷德 |
[32:54] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[32:55] | – You too. – Come on in. | -我也是 -过来 |
[32:56] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[32:57] | Good to see you were not injured from that fall. | 很高兴看到你没有摔伤 |
[33:00] | Yeah, you know what? | 是啊 知道吗 |
[33:01] | I actually think the brim of my hat | 我觉得是我的帽檐 |
[33:03] | kind of protected my face ultimately. | 非常好地保护了我的脸 |
[33:05] | So, thank God I was underdressed in the end, right? | 谢天谢地我穿得太随便了 对吧 |
[33:07] | Well, as long as you’re good. | 你没事就好 |
[33:09] | – I’m okay. – Yeah. Great. | -我没事 -很好 |
[33:13] | Why am I here? | 找我过来有什么事 |
[33:14] | What I’m about to share with you | 很明显 接下来我要跟你谈的事 |
[33:16] | is, obviously, highly confidential. | 是高度保密的 |
[33:18] | Oh, yeah. | 了解 |
[33:19] | Keep it on the down low. | 不要声张 |
[33:22] | President Chambers will not be seeking reelection. | 钱伯斯总统不准备争取连任了 |
[33:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:27] | Yes. | 真的 |
[33:28] | That’s fucking sick! That’s awesome. | 真他妈带劲 太棒了 |
[33:31] | Are you telling each American individually the good news? | 你要逐一召见所有美国人告诉他们这个好消息吗 |
[33:35] | I mean, but seriously. | 不过说真的 |
[33:36] | Did he just realize he sucks at it | 他终于明白自己干得很糟 |
[33:37] | and decide not to do it anymore? | 然后决定不干了吗 |
[33:39] | He just wants to move into film and make movies. | 他只是想进军大荧幕 去拍电影 |
[33:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[33:45] | That’s cool. That’s a tough transition to make. | 挺好的 这种转型很难成功 |
[33:46] | Not many actors have made the leap from TV to film. | 鲜少有演员能从小荧幕跨越到大荧幕 |
[33:49] | You got George Clooney, you got Woody Harrelson… | 成功的有乔治・克鲁尼 伍迪・哈里森 |
[33:51] | Jennifer Aniston. | 珍妮弗・安妮斯顿 |
[33:52] | Did she though? | 她真的成功了吗 |
[33:53] | You don’t think Jennifer Aniston’s a movie star? | 珍妮弗・安妮斯顿还不算是电影明星吗 |
[33:55] | Just ’cause you star in movies | 出演电影 |
[33:56] | doesn’t mean you’re a movie star. | 不代表就是电影明星 |
[33:57] | The point is… | 重点是 |
[34:00] | he’s going to endorse me for president in 2020. | 他将支持我2020年竞选总统 |
[34:04] | – I know. – Mazel tov. | -我知道 -恭喜 |
[34:05] | So. We’re headed to an environmental summit | 我们要去参加一个由瑞典国王古斯塔夫 |
[34:08] | hosted by King Gustav and the Swedish Royal Family. | 及瑞典皇室举办的环保峰会 |
[34:11] | At the summit, I’ll be announcing | 在峰会上 我将宣布 |
[34:13] | that the world’s three largest polluters | 世界三大污染国 |
[34:16] | have signed on to the most comprehensive | 签署了有史以来最全面 |
[34:17] | and exciting environmental deal ever. | 最令人振奋的环保协议 |
[34:19] | You know, after I have some dairy, | 知道吗 只要我摄入乳制品 |
[34:20] | I’m one of the world’s three largest polluters. | 就会成为世界三大污染者之一 |
[34:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:24] | We’ll address rising sea levels, | 我们将应对海平面上升 |
[34:26] | combat deforestation | 阻止滥砍滥伐 |
[34:28] | and protect the world’s pollinators. | 保护地球上的授粉昆虫 |
[34:30] | I’m calling it the Global Rehabilitation Initiative. | 我称之为全球修复倡议 |
[34:33] | Internally, we’re referring to it | 我们内部把它称作 |
[34:34] | as “Bees, Trees and the Seas.” | “蜜蜂 森林和海洋” |
[34:36] | Soon after that, | 那之后 |
[34:37] | I hope to announce that 100 countries have signed on. | 我希望很快能宣布一百个国家签署协议 |
[34:40] | At which point… | 到那时 |
[34:42] | I will resign as secretary of state. | 我将辞去国务卿一职 |
[34:45] | Using this initiative as a springboard, | 用这份倡议做跳板 |
[34:47] | I will announce my presidential run in 2020. | 宣布我2020年要竞选总统 |
[34:50] | – Cool. – So… | -棒 -那么 |
[34:53] | I need some writers to punch up my speeches. | 我需要写手为我的演讲稿增添笑点 |
[34:56] | I read your work and I really like it. | 我看了你的作品 真的很喜欢 |
[34:58] | That’s… | 这真是… |
[34:59] | You mentioned you were between jobs. | 你说过你最近失业了 |
[35:01] | So it’s a really good fit. | 所以真的很适合 |
[35:02] | It’s so nice of you to think of me at all, | 你有那么多事要处理 |
[35:04] | honestly, with everything going on in your head. | 还能想到我 说实话 你太好了 |
[35:07] | I look forward to working with you. | 我很期待和你共事 |
[35:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:12] | So, when do you need to know by? | 你需要什么时候得到我的答复 |
[35:16] | What? I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[35:18] | When do you need to know if I’m going to take your, | 你需要什么时候知道我是否接受你的… |
[35:20] | your punch-up job? | 你的笑点工作 |
[35:23] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[35:26] | Then I guess, maybe… maybe, | 那么或许 或许 |
[35:29] | no? | 我拒绝 |
[35:29] | Maybe no, I don’t know. | 或许拒绝 我不确定 |
[35:31] | I don’t know! | 我不确定 |
[35:31] | You know what, Madam Secretary, he’s not interested. | 国务卿女士 看来他不感兴趣 |
[35:33] | We tried, it didn’t work out. | 我们试了 结果不成功 |
[35:35] | So I can give you some writing samples… | 我可以给你其他写手的样稿… |
[35:42] | What don’t you know? | 你有什么不确定的 |
[35:44] | This whole Seas, Bees and Trees thing. | “海洋 蜜蜂和森林”这件事 |
[35:47] | Is it actually going to do something? | 真的会做出实业吗 |
[35:49] | Or is it going to be one of those things | 还是会成为那种 |
[35:50] | that maybe only sounds like it’s gonna do something, | 只是听起来要做实业 |
[35:52] | but doesn’t actually do something? | 但实际上什么都不做噱头 |
[35:54] | I only wanna come work for you | 只有它真的会做出实业 |
[35:57] | if it’s actually gonna do something. | 我才想为你工作 |
[35:58] | It will do something. | 它会做出实业 |
[35:59] | This is a perfect document. | 这份协议很完美 |
[36:01] | They all start out that way and then they get watered down. | 起初都是这样 然而会逐渐打折扣 |
[36:04] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[36:05] | Not only does this initiative sound good, | 这份倡议不只听起来好 |
[36:07] | it’s going to do good. | 它也将做好事 |
[36:08] | It’s gonna save the fucking planet. | 它将拯救地球 |
[36:11] | Not to mention, pay your rent. | 更别提能让你付上房租 |
[36:12] | So, are you in? | 你加入吗 |
[36:14] | Or do you have something more important to do? | 还是你有其它更重要的事要做 |
[36:17] | Than save the planet with you? | 比和你一起拯救地球更重要的事吗 |
[36:21] | No, I don’t. I’m in. | 不 没有 我加入 |
[36:25] | Let’s save the planet. | 我们一起拯救地球吧 |
[36:27] | That was… | 刚刚… |
[36:28] | What just happened? She’s good. | 发生了什么 她真有一套 |
[36:58] | I had some jokes, | 我写了几个笑话 |
[37:00] | I was gonna run by you, maybe, if you have a second. | 如果你有时间 我想让你看一下 |
[37:05] | What are you… What are you looking at? | 你在…你在看什么 |
[37:13] | – Jesus! – Oh, my God! | -老天 -天啊 |
[37:14] | Why would you just barge in here while I’m sleeping? | 你为什么在我睡觉时闯进来 |
[37:16] | – You were sleeping? – Yes! | -你刚刚在睡觉吗 -是的 |
[37:17] | I was micro napping. | 我在微睡眠 |
[37:19] | – That’s what you call that? – Yes. | -你那么叫它吗 -是的 |
[37:21] | Sorry, I didn’t realize you were sleeping. | 抱歉 我不知道你在睡觉 |
[37:22] | You were standing and your eyes were open. | 你就那么站着 眼睛还睁着 |
[37:24] | Do you need something? | 你有什么事吗 |
[37:25] | I have some jokes that I wrote | 我写了几个笑话 |
[37:26] | that I was gonna run by you if you have a second. | 如果你有时间 想让你看一下 |
[37:28] | Yeah, that was actually a really good nap. | 好 我刚刚睡得真的很好 |
[37:30] | Great. Seemed very restful. | 很好 看起来很舒适 |
[37:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:37] | I feel like these jokes are a little angry. | 我觉得这些笑话有点激愤 |
[37:40] | I thought maybe they were, like, emphatic? | 我觉得它们是强调语气 |
[37:42] | “With every fracking drill thrust, | “水力压裂钻头的每一次插入” |
[37:44] | “We are literally butt-fucking Mother Earth”? | “都是在干地球母亲的后门” |
[37:47] | It can be normal fucking. | 可以是正常的干 |
[37:48] | It doesn’t have to be in the butt. | 不一定是干后面 |
[37:50] | I can take that part out. | 我可以删除这部分 |
[37:51] | Yeah, listen, Fred. | 好吧 听着 弗雷德 |
[37:52] | If I’m angry, I’m hysterical. | 如果我愤怒 就是歇斯底里 |
[37:54] | If I’m emotional, I’m weak. | 如果我多愁善感 就是软弱 |
[37:55] | If I so much as raise my voice, I’m a bitch. | 甚至我声音大点 就是婊子 |
[37:57] | My job’s hard. | 我的工作很难做 |
[37:58] | Not as hard as mine. | 没有我的难做 |
[38:00] | I think maybe, like, part of the problem is that, like, | 我想 或许部分问题在于 |
[38:03] | a lot of humor is based on, like, personal experiences. | 大部分笑话是基于个人经历 |
[38:06] | I was thinking, you know, | 我在想 |
[38:07] | you cared a lot about the environment since high school. | 你从高中起就关心环境 |
[38:10] | So maybe include some stories about that. | 或许可以加一些那时候的事 |
[38:14] | – High school? – Yeah. | -高中吗 -是的 |
[38:17] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得那样会好笑吗 |
[38:18] | I think it’s a good area. | 我觉得那是不错的话题 |
[38:20] | Nostalgia, pop culture references. | 怀旧 涉及流行文化 |
[38:22] | People love that. | 人们都喜欢 |
[38:23] | Jimmy Fallon’s made an entire career off of that. | 吉米・法伦的整个事业都基于此 |
[38:24] | When I think about school, I just think about studying. | 说到学校 我只会想到学习 |
[38:27] | No, you did so much more than that. | 不 你那时可不光是学习 |
[38:28] | I think your whole 1991 platform was pretty on-point | 我觉得1991年你竞选学生会主席时的 |
[38:31] | when you were running for Student Council. | 竞选宣言就说得很到位 |
[38:32] | I remember you said, “Everyone at this school | 我记得你说了 “这所学校里每个人” |
[38:35] | “pretends to care about the underdog, | “都假装在乎弱者” |
[38:37] | “but the planet Earth is the biggest underdog of them all.” | “但地球才是最大的弱者” |
[38:40] | Something like that. | 类似这种 |
[38:41] | I said that? | 我说的吗 |
[38:42] | Yeah, you did say that. | 是的 你说的 |
[38:44] | You were in the kitchen, making pizza. | 你当时在厨房做披萨 |
[38:46] | We were making signs for your election. | 我们在为你的竞选制作标语 |
[38:48] | And you were wearing that shirt. | 你穿着那件上衣 |
[38:51] | I don’t know if it was a strawberry or a flower, | 我不知道图案是草莓还是花 |
[38:53] | it always confused me. | 一直让我迷惑 |
[38:54] | It was both. | 即是草莓又是花 |
[38:56] | There you go. | 你想起来了 |
[38:57] | That’s all I remember about that night, though. | 不过那晚的事我就记得那么多 |
[38:59] | That’s where my memories concerning that evening expire. | 我对那晚的记忆到那里就结束了 |
[39:04] | I learned a lot from that election. | 那次竞选让我学到了很多 |
[39:06] | Yeah, that kids are probably more likely to vote for two proms | 是啊 孩子更有可能投票赞成两场毕业舞会 |
[39:09] | than a very elaborate recycling program. | 而不是精心考量的回收项目 |
[39:12] | Not only kids. | 不只是孩子 |
[39:14] | Yeah, that’s true. | 说得没错 |
[39:17] | Did you know he asked me out to one of those proms? | 你知道他邀请我去其中一场舞会了吗 |
[39:20] | – Bill Sterling? – Yeah. | -比尔・斯特林吗 -是的 |
[39:22] | After he beat you? | 在他打败你之后 |
[39:23] | – Yup. – Prom one or prom two? | -对 -第一场还是第二场 |
[39:27] | What a fuckhead! You’re way better than prom two. | 真是人渣 第二场舞会配不上你 |
[39:31] | I went to zero proms, by the way, for the record. | 顺带一提 我一场舞会都没参加 |
[39:34] | I think you’re the smart one in this situation. | 就此来说你才是最明智的 |
[39:36] | Yes, that’s why I didn’t go to prom. | 没错 所以我没参加舞会 |
[39:38] | ‘Cause I was too smart. | 因为我太明智了 |
[39:44] | Cool. I’ll get to work on that speech stuff. | 好 我继续去写演讲稿 |
[39:47] | Great. | 好 |
[39:48] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[39:49] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[39:51] | You know, if you want to try some non-joke stuff, | 如果你想写一些笑话之外的东西 |
[39:54] | just go ahead. | 尽管写 |
[39:54] | Really? Like the main part of the speech? | 真的吗 比如演讲稿的主体部分吗 |
[39:57] | Yeah. Just write. | 是的 写吧 |
[40:01] | Cool. Awesome. Thanks. | 好 太棒了 谢谢 |
[40:03] | If you take another nap, | 如果你再微睡眠 |
[40:04] | you should put on, like, a bicycle helmet or something. | 你应该戴个自行车头盔之类的 |
[40:06] | ‘Cause you’re gonna tip over, there’s turbulence. | 因为你可能会摔倒 有气流颠簸 |
[40:08] | That’s actually a really good idea. | 这个主意挺不错的 |
[40:09] | It is. I want you to be careful. | 确实是 我希望你小心点 |
[40:11] | – Yeah. – We need you. | -好的 -我们需要你 |
[40:16] | 斯德哥尔摩 | |
[40:29] | – Ambassador. – Welcome to Sweden. | -大使 -欢迎来到瑞典 |
[40:31] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[40:31] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[40:35] | I look forward to seeing you tonight at dinner. | 我很期待今晚晚宴时见到你 |
[40:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:38] | Madam Secretary, | 国务卿女士 |
[40:39] | I have some ideas I wanna throw by you. | 我有一些主意想让你听听 |
[40:40] | Yeah, soon, Fred. | 我一会就听 弗雷德 |
[40:41] | Tom, do you have the schedule? | 汤姆 日程安排在你那吗 |
[40:42] | – Yes, of course, ma’am. – All right. | -是的 女士 -好 |
[40:47] | In the back, Flarsky! | 坐后面 弗拉斯基 |
[40:50] | Then at 8:15, you have a fitting for tonight’s gala. | 八点十五 你要为晚宴试衣 |
[40:52] | Then at 8:45, a call with Iraqi Prime Minister Masum, | 八点四十五 和伊拉克总理马萨姆通话 |
[40:55] | 9:15, a call to Brazilian President Temer | 九点十五 致电巴西总统特梅尔 |
[40:57] | about deforestation issues. | 谈论乱砍滥伐问题 |
[40:58] | 2:15, you have a call with U.K. Foreign Secretary Green | 两点十五 和英国外交大臣格林通话 |
[41:01] | to discuss your tour of Scotland in a few weeks. | 讨论几周后你访问苏格兰一事 |
[41:03] | 2:25, then you have a call with New York Times | 两点二十五 和《纽约时报》通话 |
[41:05] | to comment on POTUS’ latest Instagram attack | 评论总统最近在图享网 |
[41:08] | on Prime Minister Bharath of Kashtar. | 对喀什塔总理巴拉斯的攻击 |
[41:10] | 5:45, we’re meeting with | 五点四十五 我们要见 |
[41:11] | the head of Sweden’s Diplomatic Protocol, ingrid Minervudottir, | 瑞典外交礼节大臣英格丽德・米纳伍多特 |
[41:14] | to discuss tonight’s schedule. | 谈论今晚的安排 |
[41:15] | Okay. And then after that? | 好的 那之后呢 |
[41:16] | Also, Parker Wembley keeps trying to get | 还有 帕克・温布利一直想 |
[41:18] | – some face time with you. – Oh, God. | -和你见面 -天啊 |
[41:19] | Parker can wait. Okay, Fred. Go. | 让帕克等着吧 好了 弗雷德 说 |
[41:21] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[41:23] | So, you know, based on what we were talking about last night, | 根据我们昨晚的谈话 |
[41:27] | I just took a stab at the whole speech, basically. | 我基本上尝试写了整篇演讲稿 |
[41:31] | That’s good. | 很不错 |
[41:32] | – Thank you. – This part isn’t. | -谢谢 -这段不行 |
[41:35] | Okay, well, you said you didn’t want to sound too angry. | 好吧 你说不想听起来太气愤 |
[41:37] | I also don’t want to sound like I have a head injury. | 我也不想听起来像大脑受损 |
[41:40] | Okay. I’ll go change it. | 好的 我去改一下 |
[41:42] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[41:43] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们开始 |
[41:46] | So… | 那么 |
[41:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:50] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[41:51] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[41:51] | Do you have any grown-up clothes to wear tonight? | 你今晚有成熟点的衣服可以穿吗 |
[41:58] | Okay, I was gonna… | 我本来准备 |
[41:59] | I was thinking of zipping this up all the way, like to here. | 我想着把拉链拉到顶 到这里 |
[42:02] | That’s kind of a little more… | 那样会更… |
[42:03] | It’s, like, slightly more buttoned up. | 稍微更严实一点 |
[42:04] | You know what, Madam Secretary, | 这样吧 国务卿女士 |
[42:05] | I would be delighted to dress Fred for tonight. | 我很乐意帮弗雷德为晚宴着装 |
[42:09] | Thank you, Maggie. | 谢谢你 玛吉 |
[42:10] | I’d be thrilled to have you dress me for tonight’s event. | 我很乐意你帮我为晚宴着装 |
[42:13] | What a fun adventure. | 多么有趣的冒险 |
[42:14] | Get a little makeover. All right, have a good one. | 打扮一下 好了 祝你们愉快 |
[42:16] | Thank you, Fred. | 谢谢你 弗雷德 |
[42:17] | Why, thank you. | 应该我谢你 |
[42:18] | …and then it’s saying hello, | 然后就是打招呼 |
[42:19] | you’ll sit down, we’ll have dinner, | 你坐下 我们吃晚餐 |
[42:21] | – I’ll pull you up… – Where’s Flarsky? | -我叫你起来 -弗拉斯基在哪儿 |
[42:22] | Why are we waiting? | 我们还在等什么 |
[42:24] | What, is he doing his hair? | 怎么 他在做发型吗 |
[42:29] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[42:35] | What the fuck are you wearing? | 你他妈穿的是什么 |
[42:37] | She bought me this shit. Okay? | 这是她给我买的 好吗 |
[42:39] | It’s a traditional Swedish suit. | 这是传统的瑞典正装 |
[42:41] | I don’t see another fucking Swede up in here | 我没见到这里任何一个瑞典人 |
[42:43] | dressed like this. | 这么穿的 |
[42:45] | It’s all I could do on such short notice. | 时间这么短我已经尽力了 |
[42:47] | You just take the jacket off, it’s going to make it better. | 把外套脱了 会好一点 |
[42:49] | It’s just… Make it look… Oh, my God. | 会好一点…天哪 |
[42:56] | Better with the jacket on? Great. | 还是穿着外套好点 行吧 |
[42:58] | Razzing the new guy, I get it. Fuck you, Maggie. | 我明白 你们欺负新来的 去死吧 玛吉 |
[43:00] | Calm the Smurf down. | 冷静点 |
[43:01] | Bring a fucking suit next time. | 下次带件像样的正装来 |
[43:08] | Do you like the speech? | 你喜欢这篇演讲稿吗 |
[43:09] | Yes, the speech is good. | 是的 演讲稿很棒 |
[43:10] | You’re going to have to stay way back there, Fred. | 你必须离我远点 弗雷德 |
[43:12] | Just stay back, Flarsky. Okay? She’s got to focus. | 退后 弗拉斯基 好吗 她需要专注 |
[43:14] | On what? | 专注干什么 |
[43:15] | Getting India and China to agree | 让印度和中国同意 |
[43:17] | to be a part of this initiative. | 加入这项倡议 |
[43:18] | They haven’t even agreed to be a part of it yet? | 他们还没同意加入倡议 |
[43:20] | They will, we just have to sort out a few details. | 他们会同意的 我们只需再落实一些细节 |
[43:22] | We just wrote a whole speech | 我们刚刚才写了一篇演讲稿 |
[43:23] | about how they’re on-board already. | 谈论他们都加入了倡议 |
[43:25] | Don’t worry, Fred. | 别担心 弗雷德 |
[43:27] | You just stay here and | 你就留在这里 |
[43:28] | make sure nobody from Candy Land needs their car parked, okay? | 确保糖果乐园来的人车都停好了 好吗 |
[43:28] | 赛车桌游 | |
[43:32] | I don’t know why you needed a writer. | 你还要写手干什么 |
[43:33] | Those are sick burns. | 你这讽刺水平一百级 |
[43:36] | Secretary of State Charlotte Field | 美国国务卿 |
[43:38] | of the United States of America. | 夏洛特・菲尔德 |
[43:43] | Your Majesty. Your Highness. | 王后陛下 公主殿下 |
[43:45] | – Your Highness. – Pleasure. | -王子殿下 -幸会 |
[43:56] | No, thank you. I’m working right now. | 不了 谢谢 我在工作 |
[43:58] | And you know you are, too. | 你知道你也在工作 |
[44:01] | I do know that. | 我的确知道 |
[44:02] | But you dressed me like Cap’n Crunch’s Grindr date, | 但你把我打扮的像麦片盒上的嘎嘣脆船长 |
[44:04] | so I’m going to drink to make you uncomfortable. | 所以我要喝点酒让你也不爽一下 |
[44:07] | Honestly, Fred, your entire life makes me uncomfortable. | 说实话 弗雷德 你的存在就让我不爽 |
[44:13] | Oh no, fuck me. | 不是吧 我操 |
[44:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:18] | We both shop in the same mystical village, I see. | 看来我们是在同一个神秘村落购物的 |
[44:23] | Yes, you look great. | 是的 你看起来很棒 |
[44:24] | – Congratulations. – Skal. | -祝贺你 -干杯 |
[44:25] | Skal. Skal to you, too. | 干杯 你也干杯 |
[44:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:33] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[44:36] | We’re making a few revisions to the speech. | 我们要对演讲稿做一些修改 |
[44:39] | What? | 什么 |
[44:39] | So we’re losing the “Seas” part, so go cut that, | 要把”海洋”的部分删除 你去做删减 |
[44:42] | and then brainstorm a couple of other funny lines | 然后再为”森林”的部分 |
[44:44] | for the “Trees” section, okay? | 头脑风暴几个段子 好吗 |
[44:45] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[44:46] | Losing the Seas part, why? | 删除海洋的部分 为什么 |
[44:49] | Because India wouldn’t go for it. So we had to pivot. | 因为印度不接受 所以必须灵活变通 |
[44:51] | That’s not a pivot, | 这才不叫灵活变通 |
[44:51] | that’s a third of the whole fucking shit. | 这他妈是倡议的三分之一 |
[44:53] | Are you kidding me? That’s it, it’s just gone? | 你开玩笑吗 就这么删了 |
[44:56] | Yeah, it’s gone. | 是的 删了 |
[44:57] | And there’s nothing we can do? | 我们什么都不能做吗 |
[44:58] | No. And you don’t have to worry about it. | 不能 你也不必担心 |
[44:59] | Just go over to the computer. Start typey-typing. | 只要打开电脑 开始打字就行了 |
[45:03] | Well, no. | 不行 |
[45:05] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不干 |
[45:06] | So you quit, resignation accepted. | 那你就是不干了 接受辞职 |
[45:08] | I will rewrite the speech. | 我来重写演讲稿 |
[45:10] | The fuck you will! | 你他妈想得美 |
[45:11] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[45:21] | – You don’t… – Let go! | -你不能 -放手 |
[45:31] | Look out. Excuse me! | 小心 借过 |
[45:32] | Stop running! Stop running! Stop running! | 别跑了 别跑了 别跑了 |
[45:34] | Fred, stop running! | 弗雷德 别跑了 |
[45:38] | Fred… | 弗雷德 |
[45:44] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[45:45] | Because I will not have you damage | 因为我不会让你破坏 |
[45:47] | the integrity of my writing! | 我的作品的节操 |
[45:48] | The integrity of your writing? | 你的作品的节操 |
[45:50] | 美国传奇作家 诗人 黑人民权运动家 | |
[45:50] | 你是写笑点的 又不是马娅・安杰卢You’re a punch-up writer, you’re not Maya Angelou! | |
[45:53] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[45:54] | What’s going on with you, bruh? | 你怎么回事 哥们 |
[45:56] | Did you just call me “bruh”? | 你刚刚是叫我”哥们”吗 |
[45:57] | – She’s the secretary of state. – Is he high? | -她可是国务卿 -他嗑药了吗 |
[45:59] | He is wasted, but he’s also just stupid. | 他喝醉了 不过他本来就很蠢 |
[46:01] | Meet me in the conference room, I’ll handle this. | 去会议室等我 交给我处理 |
[46:06] | What’s the deal, Fred? | 你想怎样 弗雷德 |
[46:07] | What’s the deal? What’s the deal? What are you… | 我想怎样 我想怎眼 你说什么 |
[46:10] | The only reason I’m here is ’cause you told me | 我来这里的唯一原因 就是你告诉我 |
[46:12] | you cared about this shit, | 你在乎这些鬼东西 |
[46:14] | and in the time I come out here to have a smoke, | 结果我出去抽根烟的功夫 |
[46:16] | you fucking got rid of a massive element of the whole thing. | 你就把倡议里关键的一部分删除了 |
[46:19] | I got two out of three. I only lost one. | 三个里面还剩两个 我只删除了一个 |
[46:22] | That one was the seas. | 这一个可是海洋啊 |
[46:25] | It covers 75% of the planet! | 海洋覆盖地球表面75% |
[46:28] | – It’s a pretty big one! – Bring down your voice. | -很大的一部分 -声音小点 |
[46:30] | You know why I’m upset? | 知道我为什么生气吗 |
[46:31] | This is exactly what I thought was going to happen. | 因为我早就知道会发生这种事 |
[46:33] | And I even said it. I said it in your office. | 这话我甚至说过 在你办公室里说的 |
[46:35] | I don’t want to write for some bullshit politician. | 我不想给什么狗屁政治家当笔杆子 |
[46:38] | I wanted to write for you. | 我想为你而写 |
[46:39] | Because I thought you cared about this shit. | 因为我觉得你在乎这些鬼东西 |
[46:41] | Until you’re running the game, you have to play the game. | 在你成为规则制定者前 你都要遵守规则 |
[46:44] | Well, then, by the time you win the game, | 那么等你赢得比赛的时候 |
[46:46] | you don’t know who’s scoring touchdowns on whose nets, | 你都不知道是谁在谁网里触地得分 |
[46:49] | and you don’t know who’s hitting home runs | 不知道是谁在谁的球门区 |
[46:51] | in whose fucking end zones! | 击出了本垒打 |
[46:52] | – What are you talking about? – I don’t know sports. | -你在说什么鬼话 -我不懂体育 |
[46:54] | Let me try it with food. | 我用食物重新说一遍 |
[46:55] | You wanna open a restaurant. But all you got is chopsticks. | 你想开个餐馆 但是你只有筷子 |
[46:57] | No! I don’t have time for this, okay? | 不 我没时间跟你胡扯 好吗 |
[47:00] | If you want to quit, then just fucking quit. | 如果你不想干了 那就辞职吧 |
[47:03] | – I don’t give a shit. – Yeah, you don’t give a shit. | -我不在乎 -是啊 你不在乎 |
[47:04] | – No, I don’t. – You used to fucking give a shit, | -对 我不在乎 -你以前会在乎的 |
[47:06] | but now you don’t give a shit about anything. | 但现在你什么都不在乎了 |
[47:08] | You cared more about recycling in high school | 你高中的时候更在乎垃圾回收 |
[47:09] | than you do this shit and it’s very disappointing to me. | 而不是现在做的这些破事 我很失望 |
[47:13] | Fuck this. I’ve got a speech to give. | 去你的 我还要去演讲 |
[47:15] | Oh, yeah, good luck giving it, | 是吗 那就祝你好运吧 |
[47:16] | it’s on my computer in the snow. | 稿子在雪地中我的电脑里 |
[47:18] | I have copies, you idiot. | 我有存档 你这个蠢货 |
[47:19] | You just threw your computer in the snow, that’s it. | 你只不过是把自己的电脑扔进雪地了而已 |
[47:23] | No! Shit! | 不 该死 |
[47:27] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[47:28] | It’s soaked! I need a bowl of rice! | 浸湿了 我需要一碗米 |
[47:31] | I need a big bowl of rice! | 我需要一大碗米 |
[47:34] | God damn it! Why didn’t I back this thing up? | 该死的 我为什么没有备份 |
[47:37] | All my shit’s on here. | 我的东西都在这里 |
[47:49] | Fred. Look. | 弗雷德 看啊 |
[48:00] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | 我从没见过这样的景象 |
[48:04] | No, I… | 是的 我… |
[48:06] | I’ve seen pictures of it, but I never… | 我看过照片 但我从没… |
[48:09] | actually… | 真正… |
[48:12] | I never saw it. | 从没亲眼见过 |
[48:15] | Are you crying right now? | 你是在哭吗 |
[48:18] | It’s pretty. | 真美 |
[48:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:27] | Fred? | 弗雷德 |
[48:28] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[48:31] | If you ever pull some shit like that again, | 如果你再跟我闹这一出 |
[48:33] | I’ll have you thrown in Gitmo. | 我就把你扔进关塔那摩监狱 |
[48:37] | Yes, Madam Secretary. I’m sorry. | 遵命 国务卿女士 对不起 |
[48:40] | You better hope this fucking speech goes over well. | 你最好祈祷这次演讲大获成功 |
[48:46] | I’ve often gravitated toward the underdog. | 我往往会被弱者吸引 |
[48:50] | The band of misfits who fight back against the bullies. | 一群不合群的人反抗霸凌 |
[48:54] | In high school, I would talk about the underdog a lot. | 高中时 我经常谈起弱者 |
[48:59] | And I would often find myself on a soapbox, | 我总是站在临时演讲台上 |
[49:01] | rambling on and on about the injustices of the world. | 没完没了地抱怨世界的不公 |
[49:08] | Which makes you extremely popular, | 这会让你很受欢迎 |
[49:11] | especially when everybody would rather be watching | 尤其是在人人都更想去看 |
[49:13] | Beverly Hills, 90210. | 《飞跃比佛利》的年代 |
[49:19] | But that is why I am happy to announce | 但正因为如此 我很高兴能宣布 |
[49:22] | an initiative that would make my 16-year-old self proud. | 一项会让十六岁的自己骄傲的倡议 |
[49:25] | In what is now being dubbed “The Underdog Speech,” | 这场演讲现在被称为是”弱者演讲” |
[49:25] | 夏洛特・菲尔德敞开心扉 | |
[49:28] | the secretary of state opened up about her childhood | 国务卿与大家分享了自己的童年 |
[49:30] | and passion for the environment | 以及对环境问题的热忱 |
[49:32] | by announcing a bold new initiative… | 她宣布了一项大胆的新倡议 |
[49:34] | 《飞跃比佛利》女主角 娇生惯养的恶毒少女 | |
[49:34] | …turns out she has always been an Andrea Zuckerman | 原来她虽然有着凯利・泰勒的外表 |
[49:35] | 国务卿菲尔德展现柔软的一面 | |
[49:37] | 《飞跃比佛利》女主角 不善交际但见解深刻 | |
[49:37] | 但内心却是安德里亚・扎克曼in the body of a Kelly Taylor. | |
[49:44] | You shaved your neck. | 你把脖子上的胡须刮了 |
[49:46] | I did. I cleaned it up. | 是的 全刮掉了 |
[49:47] | Got my whole back. Went all the way down. | 背上的也是 一路向下 |
[49:49] | Looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[49:50] | Trying to make a good impression, I guess, anyway… | 我想给人留下好印象 总之 |
[49:52] | I, uh… | 我 |
[49:54] | I just wanted to apologize to you, again, | 我只是想再次向你道歉 |
[49:58] | for acting a little crazy, you know. | 我之前有点发疯了 |
[50:01] | I’m gonna… | 我会 |
[50:03] | I’m going to really try to tone it down | 我会努力保持低调 |
[50:04] | and not, you know, make you risk global, uh, humiliation. | 不让你在全球人民面前丢脸 |
[50:08] | Good. Great. | 好的 很好 |
[50:10] | Also. | 还有 |
[50:11] | I googled speech writing | 我搜索了演讲稿写作 |
[50:12] | and it was actually very informative. | 结果其实很有教育意义 |
[50:14] | What I learned | 我学到了 |
[50:15] | was that in order to write better for you, | 为了能更好地为你写作 |
[50:17] | I should kinda get to know you better and get in your head, | 我应该加深对你的了解 了解你的想法 |
[50:19] | and everything I already know about you, | 我已经把目前我对你的了解 |
[50:21] | I kinda used on the first speech. | 都用在第一篇演讲稿里了 |
[50:22] | So, what I did | 所以我想了个办法 |
[50:24] | was I wrote a ton of questions | 我写了一大堆问题 |
[50:25] | that will maybe help me capture your voice, | 这些问题也许能帮我更好地表述你的观点 |
[50:27] | if you have a minute. | 如果你能腾出一分钟的话 |
[50:28] | I actually have seven. | 其实我有七分钟时间 |
[50:30] | Seven. Okay, great. Yeah. I’ll take it. | 七分钟 棒极了 我就要七分钟 |
[50:32] | – All right. – Seven minutes in heaven. | -好的 -天堂的七分钟 |
[50:35] | – Okay. – So. Ah… I guess… | -好了 -那么 我想 |
[50:37] | Just like… What are you into? | 比如 你喜欢什么 |
[50:38] | What kind of shit you into? | 你喜欢什么玩意 |
[50:40] | Well, this is pretty much it. | 差不多就这些玩意 |
[50:41] | I mean, secretary of state stuff. | 国务卿的这些玩意 |
[50:43] | Do you have any hobbies? Anything? Do you watch TV? | 你有爱好吗 什么都行 看电视吗 |
[50:45] | Do you watch Game of Thrones or anything like that? | 你看《权力的游戏》之类的吗 |
[50:47] | I’m fully aware of what happened | 我完全清楚每一季 |
[50:48] | in every season of Game of Thrones. | 都发生了什么 |
[50:50] | Because you watch it? | 因为你看了吗 |
[50:52] | Because I read synopses on every episode. | 因为我看了每集的梗概 |
[50:54] | That can’t actually work. | 那样不行的 |
[50:56] | I couldn’t believe when Khaleesi’s dragon | 我简直不敢相信卡丽熙的龙 |
[50:58] | came back as a White Walker. | 变成异鬼回来了 |
[51:01] | – See? – What about movies? | -看吧 -那电影呢 |
[51:02] | Do you watch movies? | 你看电影吗 |
[51:03] | Synopses of all the award contenders. | 看各大奖项提名电影的梗概 |
[51:06] | You used to love movies! | 你以前可喜欢看电影了 |
[51:07] | 你逼我看了三十遍《沉睡野人》You made me watch Encino Man 30 times. | |
[51:07] | 1992年电影 地震后发现的冰块中 沉睡野人苏醒了 | |
[51:09] | “Wheeze a little juice!” | “喝点饮料吧” |
[51:12] | You still do the worst Pauly Shore impression | 在人类模仿保利・肖尔的历史上 |
[51:14] | in the history of mankind. | 你是最不像的那个 |
[51:16] | I can’t believe you’re still doing “The Weasel” | 你居然还在模仿”黄鼠狼”保利・肖尔 |
[51:18] | and you haven’t seen any of the Marvel Universe. | 而且你没看过任何的漫威电影 |
[51:19] | Those movies are sick. You’re like frozen in time. | 那些电影超棒的 你的时间仿佛冻结了 |
[51:23] | I am Encino Man. | 我就是沉睡野人 |
[51:26] | All right, what is your favorite book as a kid? | 好吧 小时候你最爱的书是哪本 |
[51:29] | The Velveteen Rabbit. You? | 《绒布小兔子》 你呢 |
[51:31] | Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. | 《赌城风情画》 |
[51:31] | 河内 | |
[51:32] | – That explains a lot. – Yeah. | -怪不得你变成这样 -嗯 |
[51:36] | I’m so sorry for what we’ve done to you. | 很抱歉我们对贵国的所作所为 |
[51:39] | Best drug experience? | 最好的嗑药经历 |
[51:40] | I could get summoned at any moment | 我随时有可能被召去 |
[51:42] | to deal with an international crisis, | 应对国际危机 |
[51:44] | I can’t do that on acid. | 磕了迷幻药还怎么去 |
[51:45] | What about Molly? | 那摇头丸呢 |
[51:47] | Who’s Molly? | 莫莉是谁 |
[51:49] | Secretary of State Charlotte Field | 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德 |
[51:49] | 巴塞罗那 | |
[51:50] | continues on her impressive 20-country world tour | 继续其令人惊叹的二十国之旅 |
[51:52] | 气候峰会将至 美国气候协议势头强劲 | |
[51:54] | to garner more support | 为她雄心勃勃的 |
[51:55] | for her ambitious environmental initiative. | 环保倡议争取更多的支持 |
[51:57] | And all in a private jet, no less. | 全程私人飞机 一点也不环保 |
[51:57] | 菲尔德浪费时间 | |
[51:59] | You know what would save the environment? | 你知道什么能拯救环境吗 |
[52:00] | Charlotte Field grounding her ass. | 夏洛特・菲尔德闭门不出就可以 |
[52:02] | I know where I’d like to ground her ass. | 我知道我希望她在哪里闭门不出 |
[52:05] | I walked right into that one. | 这个烂梗是我自找的 |
[52:06] | 里斯本 | |
[52:06] | Must Have Been Love by Roxette. | 罗克塞特乐队的《那一定是爱》 |
[52:10] | – That’s just fucking hot. – Right? | -那首歌超带感 -对吧 |
[52:11] | – I got a new one. – What? | -我又想起一首 -什么 |
[52:12] | I got to change my favorite song. | 我得换一首最喜欢的歌 |
[52:13] | – You have too many. – I’ve done it a few times. | -你换了多少次了 -只换了几次 |
[52:15] | Broccoli by D.R.A.M., featuring Lil Yachty. | D.R.A.M.和小船哥一起合唱的《西蓝花》 |
[52:19] | – All those words – are the name of a song? – Yeah. | -这堆词是一首歌的名字吗 -没错 |
[52:22] | I don’t really think I have one. | 我觉得我没有过那种经历 |
[52:23] | You gotta have one. Everyone has one. | 你肯定有 每个人都有 |
[52:25] | Well, I don’t embarrass that easily. | 我没那么容易感到尴尬 |
[52:27] | Yeah, I hear that. I don’t either, really. | 我知道 我也不太容易感到尴尬 |
[52:29] | – Yes, you do. – No, I don’t! | -才不是呢 -就是 |
[52:31] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[52:34] | What’s your favorite sexual position? | 你最喜欢的体位是什么 |
[52:38] | I mean, you know, front. | 就是 那个 面对面 |
[52:40] | – Normal. Front facing normal. – Oh, my God. | -正常体位 正常的面对面 -天哪 |
[52:42] | – What kinda question is that? – That’s all it took. | -这是什么问题 -一个问题你就尴尬了 |
[52:43] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[52:44] | Well, what’s your favorite sexual position? | 那你最喜欢的体位是什么 |
[52:47] | – Don’t be gross, Fred. – Yeah, see? | -别恶心了 弗雷德 -你也会尴尬吧 |
[52:49] | What’s your favorite sexual position? | 你最喜欢的体位是什么 |
[52:52] | It’s too complicated to explain. | 太复杂了 解释不清 |
[52:54] | – Really? – I told you mine. | -一定要说吗 -我跟你说了我的 |
[52:57] | Oh, God, okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[52:59] | I just got back from a trip to New Delhi. | 那次我刚从新德里回来 |
[53:01] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[53:02] | I got called into a meeting with the Joint Chiefs, | 我被叫去参加参谋长联席会议 |
[53:04] | and I was a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[53:06] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[53:08] | And my stomach was a little weird from all the curry. | 而且吃了很多咖喱 肚子有点不舒服 |
[53:12] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[53:14] | Delhi belly. | 在德里吃坏肚子 |
[53:17] | Well, we were in a motorcade and we couldn’t stop. | 我们在车队里 不能停车 |
[53:21] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[53:23] | God… | 老天 |
[53:25] | I ruined a really nice Dolce & Gabbana bag. | 我毁了一只非常漂亮的杜嘉班纳包 |
[53:29] | – You puked in it? – Nope. | -你吐在里面了 -不是吐 |
[53:31] | Oh, no! In a moving vehicle? | 不是吧 在行驶中的车里 |
[53:34] | 莫斯科 | |
[53:37] | Do you actually understand what’s happening right now? | 你真看得懂剧情在讲什么吗 |
[53:39] | Yes, I speak Russian. | 看得懂 我会俄语 |
[53:42] | 神盾局局长尼克・弗瑞扮演者 | |
[53:42] | The Russian Samuel L. Jackson guy is dope. | 俄罗斯版的塞缪尔・杰克逊酷毙了 |
[53:44] | Do svidanya, motherfuckers! | 再见了 混蛋们 |
[53:51] | Oh, my God, they just shot the pirate guy! | 天哪 他们开枪打死了独眼海盗 |
[53:54] | But he’s keeping the team together. | 但他是团队的主心骨 |
[53:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:56] | I don’t think I can handle that. | 我觉得我接受不了 |
[53:57] | – It’s okay. – No, | -没关系的 -有关系 |
[53:59] | I really liked him in the movie. | 我真的很喜欢这个角色 |
[54:00] | Don’t worry, just keep watching. | 别担心 继续看就是了 |
[54:02] | 马尼拉 | |
[54:02] | You know, the Philippines gets a bad rap. | 菲律宾被恶意抹黑了 |
[54:04] | Because it’s pretty nice here. | 你看这里多棒啊 |
[54:06] | You’d never know civil war was about to break out. | 根本看不出内战就要爆发了 |
[54:09] | This is good. | 写得很好 |
[54:10] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[54:12] | What if we use this line to start with? | 如果我们以这句话作为开头怎么样 |
[54:16] | Yeah, “I’m going to start this speech | 我要用我十六岁时 |
[54:17] | by saying the same thing I said to my boss | 在百视达影音店跟我老板讲过的话 |
[54:19] | at Blockbuster Video when I was 16. | 来开始我的演讲 |
[54:22] | I quit.” | 我不干了 |
[54:23] | – That’s not bad. – I love that. | -不错嘛 -我很喜欢 |
[54:25] | This is really fucking good. | 写得真是太棒了 |
[54:27] | Look at you, you get me, Fred. | 瞧瞧 你懂我啊 弗雷德 |
[54:29] | I totally get you. | 我完全懂你 |
[54:32] | ? All I want for my birthday ? | ? 我最想要的生日礼物 ? |
[54:32] | Birthday Song (feat. Kanye West) – 2 Chainz | |
[54:33] | ? Is a big booty ho ? | ? 就是一个大美臀 ? |
[54:35] | ? All I want for my birthday… ? | ? 我最想要的生日礼物 ? |
[54:37] | I couldn’t be happier that out of all the shit | 我给你听了那么多 |
[54:38] | I played you from the last decade, | 过去十年间的烂歌 |
[54:40] | that what you’ve liked the most is 2 Chainz. | 你最喜欢的是双链大师 我太高兴了 |
[54:42] | – It’s catchy. – It’s awesome. | -朗朗上口 -这是神曲 |
[54:49] | So, are you, like, dating the prime minister of Canada? | 话说 你在和加拿大总理交往吗 |
[54:54] | – No. No. – No. | -没有 没有 -没有 |
[54:56] | I feel like I read… Did I read that | 我好像看过…我看过 |
[54:58] | in some shitty tabloid that you guys were dating? | 某个小报上说你们在交往 |
[55:00] | – Maybe it’s not true. – No, I’m sure you did. It’s… | -也许不是真的 -你应该没看错 |
[55:02] | They like to write about it, but no. I… | 他们喜欢炒作这个 但是没有 我 |
[55:05] | We’re not, we… We flirt. | 我们没有…我们只是调情 |
[55:08] | – Yeah. Okay. – Kind of. | -好吧 -差不多是这样 |
[55:10] | It’s weird. We made out once. | 很奇怪 我们亲热过一次 |
[55:13] | Dope. | 厉害 |
[55:15] | You asked. | 是你问的 |
[55:16] | No, hey! I’ve hooked up with my fair share of world leaders, too. | 没事 我也和很多世界领导人有过一腿 |
[55:20] | I 69’d Fidel Castro once. | 我和菲德尔・卡斯特罗玩过双吹 |
[55:20] | 古巴领导人 | |
[55:23] | You thought his beard was big. | 别以为他只有胡子浓密而已 |
[55:26] | But how does that work with you? Do you, like… | 但你的感情生活怎么样呢 |
[55:29] | Do you, like, date? | 你和人交往吗 |
[55:33] | Yeah. I date. | 我和人交往 |
[55:36] | Generally, you know, | 一般情况下 |
[55:37] | with people who have similar lifestyles to me. | 都是找和我生活方式类似的人 |
[55:40] | People who travel a lot. | 经常出差的人 |
[55:44] | It’s hard to keep those things alive. I… | 很难维持一段感情 |
[55:49] | I mean, who wants to follow me around the world | 谁会心甘情愿跟着我满世界跑 |
[55:51] | and hope I have five minutes to be affectionate? | 我能抽出五分钟时间来亲热就心满意足呢 |
[55:54] | – Yeah. – And honestly, | -是啊 -说实话 |
[55:56] | guys don’t really want to date women | 男人其实不愿意 |
[55:57] | who are more powerful than them. | 和比自己更有权势的女人交往 |
[55:59] | They think they do, but… | 他们觉得自己愿意 但是 |
[56:02] | It’s a dick shriveller. | 这是老二软化剂 |
[56:05] | Dick Shriveller is my favorite Batman villain though. | 迪克・软化剂可是我最喜欢的蝙蝠侠反派 |
[56:08] | So… | 所以 |
[56:11] | You gonna ask why I’m still single? | 你要问问我为什么单身吗 |
[56:13] | No, I get it. | 不 我懂的 |
[56:16] | – It makes sense. – Yeah. It adds up. | -合情合理 -一目了然 |
[56:28] | We’re right in front of the window. | 我们正对着窗户 |
[56:31] | What the fuck is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[56:32] | Insurgents are fighting the army. | 叛乱分子在和军队交战 |
[56:34] | – Are we in danger? – Yes! Yes! | -我们有危险吗 -有 有 |
[56:36] | Madam Secretary, we need to leave now! | 国务卿女士 我们要立即撤离 |
[56:38] | Fuck! | 操 |
[56:39] | This way! | 这边走 |
[56:41] | All right, guys, come with me. | 好了 各位 跟我来 |
[56:44] | Come on. | 快 |
[57:10] | Secretary Field, this way! | 国务卿菲尔德 这边走 |
[57:11] | I got her, secure them! | 我保护她 去抬他们 |
[57:14] | This way. | 这边走 |
[57:18] | You’ll be safe in here. | 这里是安全的 |
[57:22] | Fuck! Are you okay? | 我操 你没事吧 |
[57:23] | Yeah, I’m okay. Are you okay? | 我没事 你没事吧 |
[57:24] | – I’m okay. Yeah. We’re okay. – Okay. | -我没事 我们没事 -那就好 |
[57:26] | – Okay. – Okay. Okay. Holy shit! | -好 -好 我靠 |
[57:32] | We could have just died. | 我们差点就死了 |
[57:33] | Oh, my God, I’m freaking out a bit right now. | 天啊 我有点吓疯了 |
[57:36] | I’m having a hard time catching my breath a little bit. | 我有点喘不上气 |
[57:38] | You don’t seem like you’re freaking out very much. | 你好像一点也不害怕 |
[57:39] | I am! I’m employing a Navy SEAL breathing technique, | 我害怕 我在用海豹突击队的呼吸法 |
[57:42] | for dealing with panicking. | 来应对恐慌反应 |
[57:44] | It’s just gonna take about 90 seconds to work. | 需要九十秒时间才能起效 |
[57:46] | 90 seconds? I need more than fucking 90 seconds! | 九十秒 我需要的远不止九十秒 |
[57:49] | I need 90 fucking years! | 我需要九十年 |
[57:50] | I’m fucked up for life from this shit, yo! | 我的精神创伤一辈子都好不了了 |
[57:53] | I have so many regrets, did so many terrible things! | 我有很多遗憾 做了那么多坏事 |
[57:56] | When I was 12, | 十二岁时 |
[57:57] | I peed on a dog to impress an older kid. | 我为了取悦一个大孩子 在狗身上撒尿了 |
[58:00] | The dog didn’t like it. The older kid didn’t either! | 那条狗不喜欢 那个大孩子也不喜欢 |
[58:03] | It was just pointless. | 根本毫无意义 |
[58:04] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[58:05] | Holy shit! Fuck! | 我靠 操 |
[58:09] | Is there more? Is there gonna be more? | 还有吗 还会有吗 |
[58:11] | – Fred. – Is there more? | -弗雷德 -还有吗 |
[58:12] | You’re gonna have to calm down. | 你必须冷静下来 |
[58:13] | I don’t think I can. | 我冷静不了 |
[58:15] | Sit down with me. | 跟我一起坐下来 |
[58:16] | And breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[58:18] | Four seconds in. | 四秒吸气 |
[58:20] | Four seconds out. | 四秒呼气 |
[58:22] | Four seconds in. | 四秒吸气 |
[58:23] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[58:25] | – Four seconds out. – One, two, three, four… | -四秒呼气 -一 二 三 四 |
[58:27] | – Four seconds in. – One, two, three, four… | -四秒吸气 -一 二 三 四 |
[58:30] | You don’t have to count while you’re doing this. | 呼吸时不必数数 |
[58:32] | …four. It helps me. | 四 这样对我有帮助 |
[58:33] | – One, two, three, four… – There you go. | -一 二 三 四 -就这样 |
[58:36] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[58:39] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[58:42] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[58:45] | – You got it. – That actually works. | -你做到了 -真的有用 |
[58:48] | Those guys are good. | 海豹突击队真厉害 |
[58:54] | We did almost just die, though. | 但是我们差点死掉了 |
[58:55] | We actually did almost die. | 我们真的差点死掉了 |
[58:57] | – Yeah. – Oh, thank God. | -嗯 -谢天谢地 |
[58:58] | That actually makes me feel better. | 你这么说我感觉好些了 |
[59:00] | Means I didn’t overreact. | 就是说我没有反应过激 |
[59:01] | Oh, God, no, you completely overreacted. | 天啊 你绝对反应过激了 |
[59:04] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[59:08] | I can think of worse ways to go | 和你一起死在这里 |
[59:11] | than here with you. | 也不算太糟 |
[59:14] | Honestly, this has been like, | 老实说 这几周 |
[59:16] | the best few weeks of my entire life. | 是我一生中最美好的几周 |
[59:22] | You don’t have to say it back to me. | 你不必也对我说同样的话 |
[59:23] | I know it’s not true for you. | 我知道对你来说不是 |
[59:25] | I saw you sing with Bruce Springsteen last year, | 去年我看过你和布鲁斯・斯普林斯汀在那场 |
[59:27] | at that benefit concert. | 慈善音乐会上一起唱歌 |
[59:28] | That was probably a way better week. | 绝对比这几周精彩 |
[59:29] | Just as an example. | 只是举个例子 |
[59:32] | Well, this is a pretty close second. | 这几周是紧随其后的第二美好 |
[59:35] | Really? To The Boss? | 是吗 能与斯普林斯汀媲美 |
[59:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[59:40] | That’s nice. | 那真好 |
[59:54] | I feel like maybe you want me to kiss you right now, | 我觉得你现在也许想要我吻你 |
[59:57] | but I don’t want to make the same stupid mistake I made 25 years ago. | 但我不想重蹈25年前的覆辙 |
[1:00:00] | Wouldn’t be a stupid mistake. | 不会重蹈覆辙的 |
[1:00:03] | Wait… Really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[1:00:11] | We’ve secured the location. | 已经安全了 |
[1:00:13] | But we need to move you. The helicopter is standing by. | 但我们要转移你们 直升机已经准备好了 |
[1:00:17] | Thank you, Agent M. | 谢谢你 特勤M |
[1:00:23] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[1:00:24] | That helicopter was way louder than I thought it was gonna be. | 直升机比我想像的要吵多了 |
[1:00:26] | – Fred, enough. Enough. – I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | -弗雷德 别说了 -对不起 对不起 |
[1:00:30] | We’re safe here though? | 但我们在这里安全吗 |
[1:00:31] | – Yes! – Oh, my God, Fred! | -安全 -天啊 弗雷德 |
[1:00:33] | This way. | 这边走 |
[1:00:34] | This place looks really nice. | 这地方看起来很不错 |
[1:00:39] | Fred, I need you to come work | 弗雷德 我需要你来帮我 |
[1:00:40] | on that speech with me, right now. | 修改那份讲稿 现在就来 |
[1:00:42] | – Right now? – Yeah. Right now. | -现在就去吗 -对 现在就来 |
[1:00:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:53] | Hang on, get my pants off. | 等一下 我把裤子脱了 |
[1:00:54] | Okay, I gotta, too. Shit. | 好 我也得脱 靠 |
[1:00:57] | – We’re doing it? – Yeah! | -我们要做吗 -要 |
[1:00:58] | – Do it faster. – Let’s do it. | -快点做 -来吧 |
[1:00:59] | They’re coming off! | 快脱下来了 |
[1:01:02] | Fucking tapered pants. Shit! | 该死的小脚裤 靠 |
[1:01:05] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:01:08] | Okay, just leave it! Just leave it! Leave it! | 算了 别管裤子了 别管了 |
[1:01:10] | – Okay. – Okay. Yeah. | -好了 -好了 好 |
[1:01:11] | Should I go in, then? | 我能进去吗 |
[1:01:12] | Yeah, enter. | 好 进来吧 |
[1:01:14] | Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, no! | 天啊 天啊 不要 |
[1:01:17] | – I’m gonna come really soon. – Me too. | -我马上就要高潮了 -我也是 |
[1:01:19] | – Really? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:01:20] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:01:22] | – Oh, boy! – Oh, boy! | -老天 -老天 |
[1:01:26] | – Oh, God! Okay. – Oh, my God! | -天啊 好了 -天啊 |
[1:01:29] | – I’m coming out. – Okay, come on. | -我要出来了 -好 出去吧 |
[1:01:33] | Oh, God. Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck! | 天啊 我操 |
[1:01:39] | Oh, my God, I’m sorry. | 天啊 真抱歉 |
[1:01:41] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[1:01:42] | I usually last way longer than that. | 我通常都比这要持久 |
[1:01:45] | – You know? – Not me. | -知道吗 -我就没持久过 |
[1:01:47] | That was weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[1:01:48] | We both said, “Oh, boy” when we came… | 我们高潮的时候都说了”老天” |
[1:01:49] | – Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. – at the same time. | -是啊 我也在想这个 -异口同声 |
[1:01:51] | – That’s never happened before. – I’ve never said that. | -从来没这样过 -我从没这样说过 |
[1:01:53] | – Yeah. – Super strange. | -是啊 -超级奇怪 |
[1:01:56] | Should we do that again? | 我们要再来一次吗 |
[1:01:57] | Yeah, my hands are shaking, I need a minute. | 要 我的手在抖 让我缓一下 |
[1:02:06] | Who’s this little guy? | 这个小家伙是谁 |
[1:02:08] | I was a writing an article about neo-Nazis | 我之前在写一篇关于新纳粹的报道 |
[1:02:10] | and I had to get a bottom half of a swastika tattooed on me… | 我不得不在身上文了�d字符的下半部分 |
[1:02:13] | – Oh, my God. – so they wouldn’t kill me | -天哪 -免得他们杀了我 |
[1:02:15] | and I didn’t want that, | 我不想要这个文身 |
[1:02:17] | so I added little shoes and I made him a little stick man | 所以我加上了鞋子 把他改成了火柴人 |
[1:02:20] | and I named him Adolf Stickler. | 我给他起名为阿道夫・火柴勒 |
[1:02:24] | You’d never know he had little swastika legs. | 根本看不出来他有�d字腿呢 |
[1:02:26] | – No. – He’s so happy about it. | -没错 -他对自己的腿很满意 |
[1:02:27] | I know, they just look like pants. | 我知道 看起来就像是裤子 |
[1:02:29] | You’d never know he was born in the fires of hatred. | 你根本想不到他是在仇恨的火焰中诞生的 |
[1:02:34] | Man, I am hungry. | 老天 我好饿 |
[1:02:39] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[1:02:40] | I couldn’t tell you what fucking day it is. | 我都不知道现在是周几 |
[1:02:45] | And where… Where are we right now? | 而且我们…现在到底在哪儿 |
[1:02:47] | I don’t have a clue. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:48] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[1:02:49] | No. They just dropped us here. | 不知道 他们直接把我们送来了 |
[1:02:50] | They just took us here on the helicopter. | 直接用直升机送来了 |
[1:03:16] | – Good morning, Mr. Flarsky. – Jesus! | -早上好 弗拉斯基先生 -老天 |
[1:03:20] | You scared me, man. | 你吓死我了 伙计 |
[1:03:27] | Could you maybe not tell anybody about this? | 你能不能别告诉任何人这件事 |
[1:03:29] | They wouldn’t believe me anyway. | 反正说了也没人会信 |
[1:03:33] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[1:03:35] | Good luck, man. | 祝你好运 伙计 |
[1:03:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:48] | These helicopters are scary. | 直升机太可怕了 |
[1:03:51] | It’s gonna be fine, Fred. Just breathe. | 不会有事的 弗雷德 深呼吸 |
[1:03:57] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[1:03:59] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[1:04:13] | 卡塔赫纳 | |
[1:04:13] | I feel so happy right now! | 我现在感觉好幸福 |
[1:04:15] | Like, I’m beginning to realize, | 我是说 我开始意识到 |
[1:04:17] | I may have never been happy. | 我可能从来都没幸福过 |
[1:04:19] | This might be the first time I ever felt happy. | 这可能是我第一次体会到幸福 |
[1:04:21] | And it feels good. | 感觉棒极了 |
[1:04:23] | This is like, the best shit that’s ever happened. | 这简直是有史以来最棒的事了 |
[1:04:26] | There’s like this crazy big banquet thing tonight, | 今晚有场疯狂的大型宴会 |
[1:04:27] | and she gave me like a tuxedo to wear. | 她给了我一套晚礼服穿 |
[1:04:29] | And it’s not like a date, | 这不是约会 |
[1:04:30] | but it kinda feels like a date. | 但感觉又有点像约会 |
[1:04:32] | How do I not fuck this up? Seems impossible. | 我怎么才能不搞砸呢 似乎不可能 |
[1:04:35] | Dude, you just need to give yourself affirmation, man. | 老兄 你只是需要肯定自己 |
[1:04:37] | You need to… | 你需要 |
[1:04:39] | You need to say that you’re worthy of love, man. | 你需要说你值得被爱 伙计 |
[1:04:42] | I am worthy of love. | 我值得被爱 |
[1:04:43] | All right, now you gotta say it 10,000 more times, | 好 现在你得再说一万遍 |
[1:04:45] | until you believe it. | 直到你相信为止 |
[1:04:46] | Okay, look, I gotta go. | 好吧 我得挂了 |
[1:04:48] | I have no fucking clue how to tie a bow tie. | 我根本不知道怎么打领结 |
[1:04:50] | All right, man. | 好的 伙计 |
[1:04:52] | Be bold! | 大胆一点 |
[1:04:57] | 布宜诺斯艾利斯 | |
[1:05:10] | You look really pretty. | 你太美了 |
[1:05:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:15] | You look really pretty, too. | 你也很帅 |
[1:05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:20] | Thanks for the suit. | 人靠衣装 |
[1:05:21] | We should probably head in. | 我们该进去了 |
[1:05:22] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[1:05:29] | This is awesome. | 太厉害了 |
[1:05:29] | It’s cool being in Argentina. | 能来阿根廷真好 |
[1:05:31] | I think the guys who killed my grandparents | 我觉得杀了我祖父辈的纳粹 |
[1:05:32] | are hiding here somewhere. | 就躲在阿根廷呢 |
[1:05:35] | Shit, they got a band. | 我去 还有乐队 |
[1:05:38] | Do you wanna, uh, dance maybe? Or grab a drink? | 你想跳支舞吗 或者喝一杯 |
[1:05:42] | So there are representatives from over 75 countries here tonight. | 今晚有来自75个国家的代表在场 |
[1:05:45] | She has three hours to get out there, | 她有三个小时的时间来施展魅力 |
[1:05:47] | – shake her money maker… – Yeah. | -晃动摇钱树 -好 |
[1:05:47] | and get as many commitments as possible. | 尽可能多地争取承诺 |
[1:05:49] | – This is a work event. – Of course, yeah. I get it. | -我们是来工作的 -好的 我明白 |
[1:05:51] | We could, uh, maybe at the end of the night, have a drink. | 也许晚宴结束时 我们可以喝一杯 |
[1:05:54] | Yeah, if you have time. Cool. | 好 如果你有时间的话 |
[1:05:56] | – We’ll see. – Yeah. | -看情况吧 -好 |
[1:05:58] | All right. Okay. | 好了 好 |
[1:06:04] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道是什么情况 |
[1:06:09] | – What do you mean? – You know what I mean. | -什么意思 -你知道是什么意思 |
[1:06:11] | There’s nothing going on. | 没有什么情况 |
[1:06:12] | Don’t fucking bullshit me, Fred. | 别跟我扯淡 弗雷德 |
[1:06:14] | ‘Cause my EQ is through the goddamn roof. | 因为我的情商突破天际 |
[1:06:17] | And I understand and intuit the nuances of social dynamics | 而且我对社交动态中微妙变化的敏感直觉 |
[1:06:20] | like you wouldn’t believe. | 准确到你无法想象 |
[1:06:21] | The two of you are having sex with each other. | 你们俩上床了 |
[1:06:24] | There’s no way you could discern something like that. | 这种事你不可能辨别出来 |
[1:06:26] | Charlotte told me. | 夏洛特告诉我了 |
[1:06:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:06:29] | No, but you just did, you fucking idiot. | 假的 但是你告诉我了 你个蠢货 |
[1:06:31] | Fuck! Shit! That was fucking very clever. | 我操 这招太精明了 |
[1:06:34] | Jesus, well, you know what, yes. | 老天 好吧 你说得没错 |
[1:06:35] | Okay. We’re sexing one another down. | 好吧 我们性交了 |
[1:06:37] | – So? – Ew. | -那又怎样 -恶心 |
[1:06:38] | Honestly, it’s probably weirder to me than it is to you. | 老实说 我可能比你还感到震惊 |
[1:06:40] | Look, I can’t believe I have to say this, | 听着 真不敢相信我要这么说 |
[1:06:42] | but just so you know, there’s no way the two of you work. | 但是你得知道 你们俩绝无任何可能 |
[1:06:46] | Why would you say that? You don’t know that. | 你为什么这么说 你又不知道 |
[1:06:48] | The public will never accept the two of you together, | 公众绝对不会接受你们两个在一起 |
[1:06:50] | so neither will she. | 所以她也不会 |
[1:06:52] | Honestly, Fred, it doesn’t matter if you get it or you don’t, | 老实说 弗雷德 你明不明白都无所谓 |
[1:06:54] | ’cause the truth is, she is going to realize it for the both of you, | 因为事实是 她早晚会为你们两个意识到 |
[1:06:56] | then you’ll have your heart broken. | 然后你就会心碎 |
[1:06:58] | And that could be kinda fun to watch. | 到时候应该挺精彩的 |
[1:07:00] | Ambassador Plenipotentiary… | 全权大使 |
[1:07:19] | Madam Secretary! | 国务卿女士 |
[1:07:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[1:07:23] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[1:07:24] | Nope. Nope. | 不行 不行 |
[1:07:28] | You know, we still have not found time to sit down. | 你知道 我们还是没能找出时间坐下来谈谈 |
[1:07:31] | You know, it’s not gonna happen. | 你知道 那是不可能的 |
[1:07:33] | I’m not gonna find time. | 我找不出时间 |
[1:07:34] | I will get my way on this. | 我会得偿所愿的 |
[1:07:37] | I don’t even know what you mean by “this,” | 我都不知道你”所愿”的是什么 |
[1:07:38] | but please have at it. It’s all yours. | 但是你请便 都是你的了 |
[1:07:41] | – May I have a word? – Can you excuse me? | -我能跟你说几句吗 -不好意思 |
[1:07:42] | We’re in the middle of a conversation here. | 我们还没说完呢 |
[1:07:43] | Of course. Yes. | 当然可以 好的 |
[1:07:44] | Oh, my God. You are a… | 天啊 你真是… |
[1:07:46] | You look absolutely wonderful. | 你看起来美极了 |
[1:07:52] | I have to say, I have been so impressed by your initiative. | 我得说 你的倡议让我刮目相看 |
[1:07:55] | Does this mean I can add Canada | 这是否意味着我可以把加拿大 |
[1:07:57] | to the list of countries taking part? | 列入签署国名单 |
[1:08:00] | On one condition. | 有一个条件 |
[1:08:01] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[1:08:02] | You want fewer restrictions on lumber. | 你想减少对木材的限制 |
[1:08:05] | I don’t care about lumber. | 我才不在乎木材 |
[1:08:08] | I just want to dance. | 我只是想邀你跳支舞 |
[1:08:13] | Sure. | 好 |
[1:08:43] | You know when you see something, | 你知道有些事物一看 |
[1:08:44] | and it just looks right. | 就是天作之合 |
[1:08:47] | Like a Kangol hat on Samuel L. Jackson. | 比如袋鼠贝雷帽和塞缪尔・杰克逊 |
[1:09:00] | I’m worthy of love. | 我值得被爱 |
[1:09:03] | I’m worthy of love. | 我值得被爱 |
[1:09:07] | What the fuck are you saying? | 你嘀咕什么呢 |
[1:09:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:09:44] | Bonjour, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[1:09:51] | 我喜欢上你了 | |
[1:09:58] | 而且我 找到希特勒了 | |
[1:10:18] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[1:10:21] | Agent E, look alive. | 特勤E 打起精神 |
[1:10:40] | I hear you have a crush on me. | 我听说你喜欢上我了 |
[1:10:43] | I do. | 是的 |
[1:10:46] | Kinda have a crush on you, too. | 我好像也喜欢上你了 |
[1:10:49] | Well, that’s cool. | 那敢情好 |
[1:10:55] | I know I asked earlier. | 我知道我之前问过了 |
[1:10:56] | But, uh… | 不过 |
[1:11:01] | Do you want to dance with me? | 你愿意和我跳支舞吗 |
[1:11:05] | It’s a dope song. | 这首歌太赞了 |
[1:11:08] | Really fucking good song. | 太他妈赞了 |
[1:11:09] | – Maybe the best song ever written. – Yeah. | -很可能是史上最棒的 -嗯 |
[1:11:14] | ? It must have been love ? | ? 那一定是爱 ? |
[1:11:14] | It Must Have Been Love – Roxette | |
[1:11:19] | ? But it’s over now ? | ? 但已经结束 ? |
[1:11:25] | ? Lay a whisper ? | ? 在我枕畔 ? |
[1:11:28] | ? On my pillow ? | ? 留下细语 ? |
[1:11:31] | ? Leave the winter ? | ? 将冬季 ? |
[1:11:34] | ? On the ground ? | ? 留在地上 ? |
[1:11:37] | ? I wake up lonely ? | ? 我孤单醒来 ? |
[1:11:40] | ? This air of silence ? | ? 卧室及四周 ? |
[1:11:44] | ? In the bedroom ? | ? 被寂静 ? |
[1:11:46] | ? And all around ? | ? 笼罩 ? |
[1:11:49] | ? Touch me now ? | ? 触碰我吧 ? |
[1:11:52] | ? I close my eyes ? | ? 我闭上双眼 ? |
[1:11:55] | ? And dream away ? | ? 开始梦游 ? |
[1:12:00] | ? It must have been love ? | ? 那一定是爱 ? |
[1:12:03] | ? But it’s over now ? | ? 但已经结束 ? |
[1:12:07] | ? It must have been good ? | ? 那一定很美 ? |
[1:12:09] | ? But I lost it somehow ? | ? 但我终究失去 ? |
[1:12:12] | ? It must have been love ? | ? 那一定是爱 ? |
[1:12:15] | ? But it’s over now ? | ? 但已经结束 ? |
[1:12:18] | ? From the moment we touched ? | ? 从我们触碰彼此 ? |
[1:12:21] | ? Till the time had run out ? | ? 直到时光流尽 ? |
[1:12:25] | ? Make believing ? | ? 假装相信 ? |
[1:12:28] | ? We’re together ? | ? 我们在一起 ? |
[1:12:31] | ? That I’m sheltered ? | ? 我被你 ? |
[1:12:34] | ? By your heart ? | ? 用心呵护 ? |
[1:12:37] | ? But in and outside ? | ? 但由里到外 ? |
[1:12:40] | ? I turn to water ? | ? 我已化成水 ? |
[1:12:43] | ? Like a teardrop ? | ? 就像你掌中的 ? |
[1:12:46] | ? In your palm ? | ? 一滴泪水 ? |
[1:12:49] | ? And it’s a hard ? | ? 那是一个 ? |
[1:12:52] | ? Christmas Day ? | ? 寒冷的圣诞 ? |
[1:12:55] | ? I dream away ? | ? 我开始梦游 ? |
[1:12:59] | I want you to fuck me from behind | 我要你从后面干我 |
[1:13:01] | and slap my ass really hard. | 同时用力打我屁股 |
[1:13:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:06] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:07] | Nothing. What, did I say “what”? | 没什么 我说”什么”了吗 |
[1:13:09] | Am I being too bossy? | 我是不是太霸道了 |
[1:13:11] | No. No. No. No. Not at all. No. No. | 没有没有 完全没有 没有 |
[1:13:13] | I am. I am. I’m your boss all day, | 我有 我有 白天我一直是你老板 |
[1:13:15] | and now I’m bossing you in bed. | 现在我又在床上对你发号施令 |
[1:13:16] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[1:13:16] | No. Not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[1:13:18] | My brain, honestly, just went into shock a little bit… | 说实话 我的大脑有点短路了 |
[1:13:20] | Yeah, but you hesitated. | 嗯 但是你犹豫了 |
[1:13:21] | No, it’s just not how I imagined you liking things. | 没有 我只是没想到你喜欢这种的 |
[1:13:24] | You know what? We’ll do exactly what you were imagining. | 这样吧 我们完全按照你想象的去做 |
[1:13:27] | And then you turn me around and slap me on my ass | 然后你把我翻过来 打我的屁股 |
[1:13:29] | and then choke me a little bit. | 稍微掐住我的脖子 |
[1:13:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:13:51] | Frederick. | 弗雷德里克 |
[1:13:53] | Margaret. | 玛格利特 |
[1:14:00] | You forgot this… Oh, fuck! | 你忘了这个…我操 |
[1:14:01] | Gross! | 恶心 |
[1:14:03] | I thought you guys hated each other. | 我以为你们讨厌对方 |
[1:14:04] | – We do hate each other. – We do. Big time. | -我们确实讨厌对方 -没错 超讨厌 |
[1:14:06] | We are also fucking. | 但我们也上床 |
[1:14:08] | How long have you been fucking? | 你们这样多久了 |
[1:14:09] | That was probably 20 minutes. | 刚刚大概有二十分钟 |
[1:14:10] | Not right now! | 不是指现在 |
[1:14:12] | A lot of questions. Um, I… | 好多问题啊 我… |
[1:14:14] | I would say anywhere between two and five… | 我觉得应该在两到五次之间… |
[1:14:16] | Three and a half times. | 三次半 |
[1:14:17] | I would say on my end, five. | 就我来说 是五次 |
[1:14:19] | Three and a half sounds right. | 你只有三次半也没错 |
[1:14:20] | I don’t know how you’re tallying that shit. That’s sick. | 我不知道你是怎么算出来的 太变态了 |
[1:14:22] | Okay, first of all, there’s a woman present. | 好了 首先 这里有女性在场 |
[1:14:25] | There’s a woman in there, too? | 里面还有个女人 |
[1:14:26] | – Excuse me. – Easy. | -你说什么 -别激动 |
[1:14:29] | – And I got it. – Sorry. | -你别插嘴 -抱歉 |
[1:14:29] | – Again. – Sorry, I’m… | -别再插嘴了 -抱歉 我… |
[1:14:31] | A woman is present and that woman is me. | 这里有女性在场 也就是我 |
[1:14:33] | – You? – We’re talking about her. | -你 -货真价实的女人 |
[1:14:34] | Trust me, I know, Fred. | 信我没错的 弗雷德 |
[1:14:36] | Tom, I got this. | 汤姆 别插嘴好吗 |
[1:14:38] | I’m gonna say goodnight. | 我要说晚安了 |
[1:14:38] | You tuck that in. Goodnight to you. | 憋回去吧你 你也晚安 |
[1:14:40] | And I will take my leave. | 然后我要走了 |
[1:14:41] | No. No way. I’m not touching that shit. | 不要 没门 我才不碰你的脏手 |
[1:14:44] | – It’s not the worst instinct. – Guys, just… | -你的直觉还挺准的 -各位 我们… |
[1:14:46] | Those hands have been places. | 那双手施展了奇迹 |
[1:14:47] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[1:14:48] | With France’s commitment, U.S. Secretary of State | 有了法国的承诺 美国国务卿 |
[1:14:49] | 一百个国家签署历史性气候协议 | |
[1:14:51] | Charlotte Field’s noble Rehabilitation Initiative | 夏洛特・菲尔德崇高的修复倡议 |
[1:14:54] | has secured the support of 100 countries. | 已得到一百个国家的支持 |
[1:14:59] | The president wants to talk to you. | 总统想和你谈谈 |
[1:15:01] | We’ve set up the tent in the next room, Madam Secretary. | 我们在隔壁搭设了篷屋 国务卿女士 |
[1:15:03] | Tell him hi. | 替我向他问好 |
[1:15:09] | Mr. President. Bonjour. | 你好 总统先生 |
[1:15:12] | Charlie, bonjour. | 你好 夏理 |
[1:15:13] | What’s this I hear about an environmental treaty thing? | 我听说的这个环保条约是怎么回事 |
[1:15:17] | It’s the Global Rehabilitation Initiative, sir. | 这是全球修复倡议 先生 |
[1:15:20] | It’s been on your desk for the last three weeks. | 已经在你桌上放了三周了 |
[1:15:23] | Yeah, well, we ran it up the flagpole | 嗯 我们试探了一下风向 |
[1:15:25] | and it’s ruffling some feathers. | 结果有人很不爽 |
[1:15:27] | Sir, you are the flagpole. | 先生 你就是风向 |
[1:15:30] | There are actually quite a few flagpoles in this joint. | 实际上 有不少惹不起的风向 |
[1:15:33] | We need you to revise it. | 我们需要你修改一下 |
[1:15:35] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:15:37] | We need you to kill the trees. | 我们需要你把森林砍掉 |
[1:15:43] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这样做 |
[1:15:44] | Because he’s funded by a bunch of fucking rich assholes | 因为他的资金来自一群有钱的混蛋 |
[1:15:47] | and I probably pissed one of them off. | 而我大概把其中一个惹毛了 |
[1:15:49] | Can I just say the optics of this | 我能不能说 在这件事上 |
[1:15:50] | are actually not that different? | 民意其实没有什么区别 |
[1:15:52] | The initiative still has the same name. | 倡议的名字保持不变 |
[1:15:53] | It sounds very impressive, | 听起来非常厉害 |
[1:15:56] | which is ultimately all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[1:15:58] | I actually cared about this. | 我真的在乎这个倡议 |
[1:16:00] | Now what am I fucking left with? Bees? | 现在我还剩下什么 蜜蜂吗 |
[1:16:02] | I don’t even like bees. | 我都不喜欢蜜蜂 |
[1:16:04] | Do you have to listen to him? | 你必须听他的吗 |
[1:16:05] | Yes. I have to listen to him. | 对 我必须听他的 |
[1:16:08] | Because unless he endorses me, I won’t win. | 因为除非他支持我 否则我赢不了 |
[1:16:11] | And this whole fucking show would have been for nothing. | 然后这场该死的闹剧就全白搭了 |
[1:16:14] | Well, maybe you don’t need his endorsement to win. | 好吧 也许你不需要他的支持就能赢 |
[1:16:16] | You know? People are digging your shit. | 明白吗 人们喜欢你这一套 |
[1:16:17] | And your numbers are good. | 民调数据很不错 |
[1:16:19] | You know what, Fred? She needs a little alone time. | 这样吧 弗雷德 她需要独处一会 |
[1:16:21] | Right, she probably just needs a friend right now. | 对 她应该只需要朋友的陪伴 |
[1:16:22] | Time to go, buddy. | 你该走了 伙计 |
[1:16:24] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:16:25] | Maggie, just give me a second alone with Fred, please. | 玛吉 让我和弗雷德独处一会 谢谢 |
[1:16:43] | I don’t wanna do this job anymore. | 我不想干这份工作了 |
[1:16:46] | I fuckin’ hate it. | 我恨死这份工作了 |
[1:16:48] | I mean, what’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[1:16:50] | Every time I do something, it just gets undone. | 每次我做成一件事 就会被破坏掉 |
[1:16:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:16:55] | I just wanna be a normal person | 我只想做个普通人 |
[1:16:57] | and not give a fuck about anything | 对什么都漠不关心 |
[1:16:58] | just like the rest of the world. | 和世上其他所有人一样 |
[1:17:01] | Yeah, most people don’t give a shit about anything. | 嗯 大部分人什么都不关心 |
[1:17:03] | I bet it’s really nice. | 活得一定很自在 |
[1:17:06] | That’s what I want. | 那就是我想要的 |
[1:17:08] | I don’t know how to give that to you. | 我不知道如何帮你实现 |
[1:17:13] | Let’s get fucked up. | 我们嗨起来吧 |
[1:17:15] | Fucked up? | 嗨起来 |
[1:17:16] | – Yeah. – Like a few beers fucked up | -嗯 -你是指喝几杯啤酒那么嗨 |
[1:17:19] | or more than that fucked up? | 还是嗨得更厉害 |
[1:17:21] | Like super fucked up. | 我是指超级嗨 |
[1:17:29] | I want to smoke a Molly with you. | 我想和你一起抽莫莉 |
[1:17:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:35] | That’s not, um… | 不是这么… |
[1:17:36] | That’s not how you take it, but… | 摇头丸不是这么用的 |
[1:17:38] | How do you take it? | 那要怎么用 |
[1:17:39] | It’s a pill. You take it in your mouth. | 是药片 放嘴里吃掉 |
[1:17:41] | But I don’t know if you wanna do it. | 但我不确定你是不是真的愿意 |
[1:17:42] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[1:17:44] | I just don’t know if it’s a good idea. | 我不确定这是个好主意 |
[1:17:45] | As your boss, I’m ordering you to get me a Molly. | 我是你的上司 我命令你给我一个莫莉 |
[1:17:50] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[1:18:21] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[1:18:22] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都没感觉到 |
[1:18:24] | You don’t feel it? | 你没感觉到吗 |
[1:18:26] | No, I don’t feel a fucking thing. | 没有 我什么都没感觉到 |
[1:18:33] | Was right. | 这就对了 |
[1:18:34] | Holy fuck… | 我操 |
[1:18:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:39] | My jaw feels really weird. | 我的下巴感觉怪怪的 |
[1:18:41] | Yeah, that’s the drugs. | 嗯 毒品的效果 |
[1:18:43] | Drugs love a jaw. | 毒品喜欢下巴 |
[1:18:44] | – I want more. – No, no, no, no. | -我还想要 -不不不 |
[1:18:47] | Maybe in like an hour. | 一小时后再说吧 |
[1:18:48] | We should do it now. | 我们现在就吃 |
[1:19:18] | Yes, motherfuckers! | 太牛逼了 |
[1:19:21] | I could do this forever! | 我能永远嗨下去 |
[1:19:23] | We’re gonna. | 就这么办 |
[1:19:24] | I know I’ve been like… | 我知道我一直 |
[1:19:27] | I’ve been, like, playing it pretty cool. | 我知道我一直表现得很冷静 |
[1:19:29] | Like I’ve probably been a little hard to read, | 我可能有点难以捉摸 |
[1:19:31] | and I’ve been acting kinda, like, aloof, | 我表现得有点冷淡 |
[1:19:32] | maybe like I don’t care that much. | 就好像我不是那么在乎 |
[1:19:35] | But I don’t wanna do that anymore. I really like you. | 但我不想再那样做了 我真的很喜欢你 |
[1:19:38] | You haven’t been playing it cool at all. | 你表现得根本一点都不冷静 |
[1:19:40] | You just followed me into the bathroom. | 你刚刚跟着我去洗手间了 |
[1:19:43] | Yeah, to talk. | 那是为了陪你说话 |
[1:19:44] | – I really like you, too! – Really? | -我也真的很喜欢你 -真的吗 |
[1:19:46] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -真的 -太好了 |
[1:19:50] | – Madam Secretary! – Yeah! | -国务卿女士 -怎么了 |
[1:19:52] | Madam Secretary! Listen to me! | 国务卿女士 请听我说 |
[1:19:54] | Dance with me, Steven! Dance! | 和我一起跳舞 史蒂文 跳舞 |
[1:19:56] | We have a situation. | 有情况发生 |
[1:20:09] | How much longer is this Molly stuff gonna last? | 这个莫莉药效还有多久 |
[1:20:12] | We just re-upped. | 我们刚刚又吃了 |
[1:20:14] | You kept saying you wanted to take more, so we did. | 你一直说还想再吃 所以我们就吃了 |
[1:20:16] | So we have another maybe four or five hours. | 所以药效大概还有四五个小时 |
[1:20:20] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[1:20:22] | I’m in so much trouble. | 我摊上事了 |
[1:20:24] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[1:20:25] | I’m gonna be in so much trouble. | 我摊上大事了 |
[1:20:26] | What’s happening? Are they outta water? | 出什么事了 没水喝了吗 |
[1:20:30] | One of our U2s went down | 我们的一架U2战机 |
[1:20:31] | while performing a standard fly-over in Kashtari airspace. | 在喀什塔领空执行标准飞行任务时坠毁 |
[1:20:34] | The pilot was able to eject, | 飞行员跳伞了 |
[1:20:35] | but it appears he was taken by the Kashtari military. | 但是看来他被喀什塔利军方抓走了 |
[1:20:38] | Thank you, General. | 谢谢你 将军 |
[1:20:40] | Prime Minister Bharath is refusing | 巴拉斯总理拒绝 |
[1:20:41] | to return the pilot to United States custody. | 将飞行员交还给美国 |
[1:20:44] | He’s personally hurt by the many insults | 他多次受到总统的侮辱 |
[1:20:46] | hurled at him by POTUS. | 心中耿耿于怀 |
[1:20:47] | Good job. All right. | 干得好 好了 |
[1:20:52] | It’s gonna be okay in there, right? | 里面应该不会有问题吧 |
[1:20:54] | That’s up to you, ma’am. | 这取决于你 长官 |
[1:20:57] | Oh, God. You got this. | 天啊 你能行的 |
[1:21:17] | I can hold onto your sunglasses for you, if you’d like. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你保管墨镜 |
[1:21:19] | No. I have alopecia. In both eyes. | 不用了 我有脱发症 两只眼睛都是 |
[1:21:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:21:32] | – Secretary Field! – Oh, my God! | -国务卿菲尔德 -天啊 |
[1:21:34] | Hello, Bharath? | 你好 巴拉斯 |
[1:21:37] | I hear we have a situation here? | 我听说出了点情况 |
[1:21:40] | One that we both probably want resolved. | 我们双方应该都很想解决 |
[1:21:45] | Very quickly… | 迅速解决 |
[1:21:47] | You’re not going to bully me this time, Madam Secretary. | 这次你不能再欺负我了 国务卿女士 |
[1:21:50] | Your man will stay here | 你们的人要留在这里 |
[1:21:52] | until your president personally apologizes to me. | 直到你们的总统亲自跟我道歉 |
[1:21:55] | Over Instagram. | 用图享网道歉 |
[1:21:57] | – He won’t do that. – Yeah, no. Yes… | -他不会那么做的 -嗯 确实 |
[1:22:02] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[1:22:03] | Can I level with you? | 我能跟你说实话吗 |
[1:22:05] | Can I fill you in on something? | 我能告诉你一件事吗 |
[1:22:06] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[1:22:07] | Me and Charlotte, we’re fucked up right now. | 我和夏洛特 我们现在磕嗨了 |
[1:22:09] | We’re on drugs. | 我们嗑药了 |
[1:22:10] | First of all, I don’t wanna talk about that. | 首先 我不想谈这个 |
[1:22:12] | Why? We can’t talk about the drugs. | 为什么 我们不能谈嗑药 |
[1:22:13] | Do you know we’re on drugs? | 你知道我们嗑药了吗 |
[1:22:15] | I don’t wanna talk about that in this room. | 我不想在这个房间里谈这个 |
[1:22:19] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[1:22:21] | We’re on drugs right now. | 我们现在嗑药了 |
[1:22:24] | That’s funny. That’s a funny joke! | 太好笑了 这个笑话太好笑了 |
[1:22:26] | What’s a joke? We’re on fucking drugs… | 什么笑话 我们他妈嗑药了 |
[1:22:29] | Are we going somewhere? | 我们要去什么地方吗 |
[1:22:32] | What is that? | 什么意思 |
[1:22:34] | What is happening? We’re on drugs right now. | 什么情况 我们现在嗑药了 |
[1:22:36] | So you’re admitting that the United States government | 那么你承认美国政府命令 |
[1:22:39] | ordered these planes to spy on my country? | 这些飞机来监视我的国家 |
[1:22:41] | No. | 不是 |
[1:22:43] | No! No! Of course not! | 不是 当然不是 |
[1:22:46] | That’s what it sounded like. Face it. | 听起来就是这样的 面对现实吧 |
[1:22:49] | You have no leverage here. | 你没有谈判的筹码 |
[1:22:50] | Match his aggression, Madam. It’s the only way out of this. | 气势不能输 长官 这是唯一的出路 |
[1:22:53] | I don’t know, he seems really fucking pissed off. | 我不太确定 他好像很愤怒 |
[1:22:56] | Get more fucking pissed. | 比他更愤怒 |
[1:22:57] | Let him know who’s really in charge. | 让他知道谁是真正的老大 |
[1:23:03] | Oh, my God, that really hurt. | 天啊 疼死我了 |
[1:23:06] | I gotta be honest, I’m not… | 实话实说 我不… |
[1:23:08] | I’m not feeling all this aggression stuff. | 我对你说的气势不太感冒 |
[1:23:11] | I’m into more of, like, a chilled vibe. | 我更喜欢放松的氛围 |
[1:23:15] | You know, just feeling… | 你懂的 我感觉… |
[1:23:19] | God, are those Gauloises? | 老天 那是高卢烟吗 |
[1:23:22] | Just, I’m so… | 我太想… |
[1:23:24] | I’m just gonna bum one. | 借我抽一根 |
[1:23:29] | Just give me one sec. | 稍等我一下 |
[1:23:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:23:40] | Bharath. | 巴拉斯 |
[1:23:41] | – Hello? – Listen. | -我在 -听着 |
[1:23:47] | You and I are in the same boat, my friend. | 你和我在同一条船上 朋友 |
[1:23:52] | How is that the case? | 是这样的吗 |
[1:23:54] | We both have to deal with my boss | 我们都得应付我的上司 |
[1:23:56] | and we both think he is an asshole. | 而且我们都认为他是个混蛋 |
[1:23:59] | You also think he’s an asshole? | 你也认为他是个混蛋 |
[1:24:01] | Oh, my God, he’s such an asshole. | 天啊 他简直太混蛋了 |
[1:24:02] | His stupid fucking TV show | 他那个傻逼电视剧 |
[1:24:05] | was like, good for three episodes | 也就前三集还能看 |
[1:24:06] | and then it just didn’t make any sense. | 然后就开始瞎编了 |
[1:24:09] | Fuck, it feels good to say that. | 操 说出来感觉真爽 |
[1:24:13] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:24:17] | You need to keep this on the real DL. | 你一定不能声张 |
[1:24:21] | We both know that the U.S. does not | 我们都知道 美国不和 |
[1:24:24] | negotiate with terrorists. | 恐怖分子谈判 |
[1:24:27] | But, we do negotiate with homies. | 但是 我们可以和兄弟谈判 |
[1:24:33] | So if you give us our guy back, | 所以如果你把我们的人还回来 |
[1:24:35] | I’m gonna hook you up with a sweet aid package. | 我就给你整一个慷慨的援助项目 |
[1:24:39] | So not only do you not have to keep a guy hostage, | 这样你不仅不用囚禁俘虏 |
[1:24:43] | which is a pretty shitty thing to do. | 这事做起来可糟心了 |
[1:24:46] | I mean, I’ve done it myself. | 我这可是经验之谈 |
[1:24:48] | Don’t tell anybody, super classified. | 别告诉任何人 这是超级机密 |
[1:24:51] | It sucks, I hate it. | 确实很烦 我不喜欢 |
[1:24:53] | Yeah. So, why don’t we instead | 是啊 所以 我们为何不转而 |
[1:24:58] | save a ton of lives? | 拯救一大堆人命呢 |
[1:25:02] | I mean, that’s pretty fucking awesome, right? | 那他妈就太棒了 对吧 |
[1:25:05] | I think this is a really good idea. | 我觉得这是个相当好的主意 |
[1:25:10] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[1:25:14] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[1:25:20] | – Hostage saved, motherfuckers! – Yeah, yeah! | -人质得救了 混蛋们 -太好了 |
[1:25:24] | She did it! She did it! She did it! | 她做到了 她做到了 她做到了 |
[1:25:28] | I’m here with Secretary of State Charlotte Field. | 我身边的是国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德 |
[1:25:31] | Who, after a tense and complicated negotiation with Kashtar, | 她与喀什塔进行了紧张而复杂的谈判 |
[1:25:34] | has secured the release of the pilot | 确保了在喀什塔领空 |
[1:25:36] | of the U.S. Spy plane that went down | 坠机的美国侦察机飞行员 |
[1:25:38] | over Kashtari airspace. | 得以获得释放 |
[1:25:40] | I know, right. Crazy. | 说得没错 太疯狂了 |
[1:25:43] | And this is all in the midst of the success | 而且这件事发生时 |
[1:25:44] | of your environmental initiative, | 你的环保倡议正大获成功 |
[1:25:45] | 美国国务卿在巴黎发言 | |
[1:25:46] | which I understand has secured the support of 100 countries. | 据我所知这项倡议已获得一百个国家的支持 |
[1:25:50] | – Yes, um… – Ooh, sore subject. | -是的… -说到痛处了 |
[1:25:51] | I’m very happy to announce that | 我非常高兴能宣布 |
[1:25:51] | 美国国务卿在巴黎发言 | |
[1:25:53] | not only do I have the support of those 100 countries, | 我不仅获得了一百个国家的支持 |
[1:25:56] | but the president himself called me personally | 总统本人还亲自打来电话 |
[1:25:58] | just to tell me how psyched he is about this initiative… | 告诉我他对这个倡议有多激动 |
[1:26:01] | – Did he call? Did he call? – That didn’t happen. | -他打电话了吗 打了吗 -没那回事 |
[1:26:03] | don’t change a word, | 一个字都不要改 |
[1:26:03] | 美国国务卿在巴黎发言 | |
[1:26:05] | especially the part, uh, with the trees. | 尤其不要改有关森林的那部分 |
[1:26:08] | – That’s a lie. – So, all in all, | -这是撒谎 -所以总的来说 |
[1:26:09] | I’m just… Well, | 我感觉… |
[1:26:09] | 美国国务卿在巴黎发言 | |
[1:26:10] | I kinda feel like I’m just kinda crushing it right now. | 我感觉自己现在势头正猛 |
[1:26:13] | – Thank you so much. So… – Thank you. | -非常感谢 那么… -谢谢 |
[1:26:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:17] | The incredible Charlotte Field. | 不可思议的夏洛特・菲尔德 |
[1:26:18] | 美国国务卿在巴黎发言 | |
[1:26:20] | Who clearly still feels the effects | 很明显她仍然受到 |
[1:26:21] | of the intense all-night hostage situation. | 整夜紧张的人质事件的影响 |
[1:26:38] | After negotiating the release of Lieutenant Gary Smith… | 在谈判释放加里・史密斯中尉之后 |
[1:26:39] | 国务卿菲尔德与被释放人质会面 | |
[1:26:40] | Charlotte Field’s popularity continues to skyrocket… | 夏洛特・菲尔德的人气持续飙升 |
[1:26:40] | 菲尔德的民意支持率持续上升 | |
[1:26:42] | In the newest Gallup poll, 68%… | 新一轮盖洛普民调中 68% |
[1:26:42] | 夏洛特・菲尔德人气飙升 | |
[1:26:44] | 接下来 女权 | |
[1:26:44] | …are women mentally unfit to hold the presidency? | 女性的精神状况是否不适合担任总统 |
[1:26:48] | Here to chat about it is Chris Brown, | 今天的座谈嘉宾是克里斯・布朗 |
[1:26:50] | Jeremy Piven, and Brett Ratner. | 杰里米・皮文和布雷特・拉特纳 |
[1:26:52] | 夏洛特・菲尔德 领跑大选 | |
[1:26:52] | In the wake of her successful hostage negotiation, | 成功谈判了人质释放后 |
[1:26:54] | Charlotte Field’s poll numbers keep going up. | 夏洛特・菲尔德的民意支持率持续上升 |
[1:26:57] | I’d like to apologize to Charlotte, | 我想向夏洛特道歉 |
[1:26:59] | and anyone out there who was upset yesterday | 还想向昨天我称呼她为大胸洛特时 |
[1:27:00] | when I called her Booby-McBoobson. | 被冒犯到的观众道歉 |
[1:27:04] | Give me the president’s office. | 给我接总统办公室 |
[1:27:07] | Yep? | 进来 |
[1:27:08] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[1:27:10] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[1:27:11] | We got some new polling that I thought I’d share with you. | 我们做了新的民调 我想给你看看 |
[1:27:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:27:14] | It feels like everything is kinda falling into place for us. | 感觉一切都在我们的掌控之中 |
[1:27:17] | So we thought we’d dig a little deeper | 所以我们认为应该深入调查 |
[1:27:19] | and make sure there are no surprises. | 确保不会有意外发生 |
[1:27:20] | – Why are you acting so weird? – It’s good. | -你为什么表现的这么奇怪 -结果不错 |
[1:27:22] | We got some really helpful feedback. | 我们得到了一些非常有用的 |
[1:27:25] | From the public. | 来自公众的反馈 |
[1:27:27] | So we asked a thousand constituents | 我们询问了一千名选民 |
[1:27:30] | how they would feel | 他们会有什么感受 |
[1:27:32] | if, say, Princess Di… | 如果说比如 戴安娜王妃 |
[1:27:35] | if she were to start dating | 如果她开始和 |
[1:27:38] | Guy Fieri. | 盖伊・菲里交往 |
[1:27:40] | I don’t even know who that is. | 我都不知道那是谁 |
[1:27:42] | They don’t like that. | 他们不喜欢 |
[1:27:43] | – Yeah. – Or Kate Middleton | -嗯 -或者凯特・米德尔顿 |
[1:27:46] | were to start dating Danny DeVito. | 开始和丹尼・德维托约会 |
[1:27:48] | I see where you’re going with this. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[1:27:49] | Pretty negative reaction. | 相当负面的反应 |
[1:27:51] | Or if Jennifer Lawrence | 或者如果詹妮佛・劳伦斯 |
[1:27:53] | were to start dating this potato in a teal windbreaker. | 开始和这个穿蓝绿色夹克的土豆约会 |
[1:27:58] | They would be very upset. | 他们会很生气 |
[1:28:00] | You did a lot of work, | 你做了很多工作 |
[1:28:01] | – and I… – Well, but, can I just finish? | -而我… -能听我说完吗 |
[1:28:03] | – No, that’s, like, a lot of… I get it. – Madam Secretary. | -不 有很多…我明白 -国务卿女士 |
[1:28:06] | – I have no desire to limit your romantic life. – Good. | -我完全不想限制你的感情生活 -很好 |
[1:28:09] | But the optics of you and Fred | 但是你和弗雷德在一起 |
[1:28:12] | will make a presidential run very challenging. | 会使民意对大选相当不利 |
[1:28:15] | Fred is a journalist. | 弗雷德是记者 |
[1:28:16] | Who’s written some extremely fucked-up stuff. | 他写了一些很操蛋的报道 |
[1:28:18] | No. That’s exposed some really fucked-up stuff. | 不 他揭露了一些很操蛋的真相 |
[1:28:22] | And I just want to know for myself, | 我只是自己想知道 |
[1:28:24] | you’re comfortable with putting | 你愿意把一切都押上 |
[1:28:26] | everything on the line for a hookup? | 就为了约个炮吗 |
[1:28:28] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:28:28] | Why are we having this conversation? | 我们为什么要谈这个 |
[1:28:31] | This is insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:28:32] | I don’t have to explain myself to you. | 我不需要向你解释自己 |
[1:28:34] | I’m sorry. I really don’t understand this. | 抱歉 但我真的不能理解 |
[1:28:36] | And I fucking love you, Charlotte. | 我爱死你了 夏洛特 |
[1:28:38] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你获得幸福 |
[1:28:39] | But more than that, I want you to be in charge. | 但更重要的是 我希望你能掌权 |
[1:28:40] | And I want you to be president. | 我希望你能当总统 |
[1:28:42] | For the sake of the future of our country. | 为了我们国家的未来 |
[1:28:48] | Look, there’s another option. | 听着 还有一个办法 |
[1:28:51] | There’s a guy who works for the Secret Service | 特勤局有一个人 |
[1:28:53] | whose job it is to handle the mistresses… | 他的工作就是处理情妇… |
[1:28:57] | Maggie. You’re gonna have to stop. | 玛吉 你不能再说了 |
[1:28:58] | And there are a series of tunnels in the White House | 白宫里有一系列的暗道 |
[1:29:00] | 美国第28任总统 | |
[1:29:00] | – that Woodrow Wilson… – That’s enough. | -当年伍德罗・威尔逊… -够了 |
[1:29:04] | Fred is not an idea that I’m floating by you for your approval. | 弗雷德不是一个我征询你意见的想法 |
[1:29:09] | And you’re getting very close to crossing a line. | 而且你就快要越界了 |
[1:29:16] | Okay. Got it. | 好 明白了 |
[1:29:18] | Goodnight, Madam Secretary. | 晚安 国务卿女士 |
[1:29:25] | 可能的总统候选人成为偶像 | |
[1:29:25] | When I grow up, I want to be Charlotte Field. | 等我长大了 我想成为夏洛特・菲尔德 |
[1:29:27] | Because she’s smart and pretty | 因为她既聪明又漂亮 |
[1:29:29] | and she’s going to be president. | 而且她会成为总统 |
[1:29:29] | 可能的总统候选人成为偶像 | |
[1:29:34] | 安格拉・默克尔 亚当・杜瑞兹 | |
[1:29:38] | I will be that little girl’s president. | 我会成为那个小女孩的总统 |
[1:29:41] | Thank you, and God bless America. | 谢谢你们 上帝保佑美国 |
[1:29:45] | Massive applause. Massive cheering. | 热烈的掌声 热烈的欢呼 |
[1:29:47] | At that point, I think the stage would descend, | 到那个时候 我觉得舞台应该降下来 |
[1:29:50] | right, and then Lil Uzi Vert or Charli XCX | 然后利尔・乌兹・弗特或者查莉XCX |
[1:29:54] | would join hands with the Harlem Boys Choir… | 会与哈林区唱诗班携手献上… |
[1:29:56] | Well, I said we’ll figure that out later. | 好吧 我说了那些之后再考虑 |
[1:30:00] | Madam Secretary, | 国务卿女士 |
[1:30:01] | the president would like to see you right now. | 总统现在要见你 |
[1:30:03] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:30:06] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:30:07] | The nation is at war! | 国家处于战争之中 |
[1:30:09] | I find myself torn. | 我左右为难 |
[1:30:10] | Torn between my personal love and my love of country… | 在我个人的爱和我对国家的爱之间徘徊 |
[1:30:15] | Sir, is this a good time? | 先生 现在不方便吗 |
[1:30:17] | Hi, Charlotte. No, I’m just running lines. | 你好 夏洛特 没事 我只是在练习台词 |
[1:30:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:30:20] | Clear the room. Everybody, just Charlotte, please. | 大家都出去 只留夏洛特一个 |
[1:30:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:30] | Is everything okay, sir? | 没出什么事吧 先生 |
[1:30:34] | Look who it is. | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[1:30:35] | She’s here at last. | 她终于来了 |
[1:30:38] | You gotta love that secret door. Sit down. | 不得不爱那扇暗门 坐下 |
[1:30:45] | This feels like an ambush. | 这感觉像是个埋伏 |
[1:30:47] | Well, in the entertainment world, | 这个嘛 在娱乐界 |
[1:30:49] | we call this a surprise walk-on. | 我们管这个叫龙套惊喜 |
[1:30:51] | You see, Charlotte, | 你看 夏洛特 |
[1:30:53] | we have a number of business interests | 我们有许多商业上的利益 |
[1:30:55] | and that, you know, may be gravely affected by this agreement of yours. | 可能会受到你这个协议的严重影响 |
[1:31:00] | Yeah. Uh, aside from getting into film, | 嗯 除了演电影之外 |
[1:31:02] | I’m looking to use my connections as president | 我还准备利用我作为总统的关系网 |
[1:31:05] | to expand my investment portfolio. | 来扩大我的投资组合 |
[1:31:07] | Sort of like an Ashton Kutcher type thing, you know. | 有点像阿什顿・库彻的风格 |
[1:31:10] | I mean, that guy is killing with acting and investing… | 那家伙又是演戏又是投资 混得风生水起 |
[1:31:12] | I think what the president is trying to say, | 我认为总统想要说的是 |
[1:31:15] | is that the server farm we want to build in Alaska | 我们想在阿拉斯加州建设的服务器群 |
[1:31:18] | is sitting on 10 miles of land which will now be | 所处的十英里土地 正好位于 |
[1:31:22] | protected by your initiative. | 你的倡议的保护区内 |
[1:31:24] | Move your server farm. | 换个地方建服务器群 |
[1:31:26] | We want to build it in Alaska. | 我们想建在阿拉斯加州 |
[1:31:28] | There’s plenty of room for expansion. | 那里有广阔的发展空间 |
[1:31:29] | Charlotte. I’m surprised that it’s come to this. | 夏洛特 我很惊讶事情会发展到这一步 |
[1:31:32] | You’re usually so agreeable. | 你通常都很善解人意的 |
[1:31:34] | But I watched you undermine me | 但那天我看到你 |
[1:31:36] | on TV the other day. | 在电视上诋毁我了 |
[1:31:38] | TV of all places. | 居然是在电视上 |
[1:31:40] | That’s my medium. All right? | 那是我的地盘 好吗 |
[1:31:43] | You used TV against me! | 你用电视来对付我 |
[1:31:46] | That was your first mistake. | 那是你犯的第一个错误 |
[1:31:49] | Look, I’m about to give you the easiest ultimatum | 听着 我要给你一个你这辈子 |
[1:31:52] | that you’re ever, ever gonna receive. | 收到的最好解决的最后通牒 |
[1:31:56] | Drop the tree thing. | 别管森林了 |
[1:31:57] | – Or? – Or… | -否则呢 -否则… |
[1:32:00] | We will release the content of your friend’s hard drive. | 我们就会公开你朋友硬盘上的内容 |
[1:32:06] | We found a lot of interesting stuff | 我们黑进他的摄像头后 |
[1:32:09] | when we hacked into his webcam. | 发现了很多有意思的东西 |
[1:32:11] | Now here is a little taster. | 给你看个预告片 |
[1:32:17] | Charlotte, it’s Fred. | 夏洛特 我是弗雷德 |
[1:32:19] | You want to come to my room | 你想来我房间 |
[1:32:20] | and have sex with me really fast? | 快速跟我打一炮吗 |
[1:32:23] | Oh no, don’t worry. I’ll find ways to kill time today. | 没关系 别在意 今天我自己想办法打发时间 |
[1:32:26] | It’s cool. Just let me know when you’re back. | 没事的 等你回来告诉我 |
[1:32:28] | Great. | 好 |
[1:32:33] | …important to me. | 对我而言很重要 |
[1:32:35] | That’s a good speech. | 这演讲说得真好 |
[1:32:38] | – The band of misfits fight back against the bullies. – Nice dress. | -一群不合群的人反抗霸凌 -裙子也漂亮 |
[1:32:43] | Never giving up. | 永不放弃 |
[1:32:44] | Never laying down. | 永不妥协 |
[1:32:49] | In high school, | 高中时 |
[1:32:49] | I would talk about the underdog a lot. | 我经常谈起弱者 |
[1:32:53] | And I would often find myself on a soapbox | 我总是站在临时演讲台上 |
[1:32:56] | rambling on and on about the injustices of the world. | 没完没了地抱怨世界的不公 |
[1:33:02] | Which makes you extremely popular… | 这会让你很受欢迎 |
[1:33:04] | especially when everybody would rather be watching | 尤其是在人人都更想去看 |
[1:33:07] | Beverly Hills, 90210. | 《飞跃比佛利》的年代 |
[1:33:24] | Oh, boy! | 老天 |
[1:33:30] | Oh, no… | 不要啊 |
[1:33:32] | Yucky. | 恶心 |
[1:33:35] | – Oh, boy! – What the fuck? | -老天 -搞什么 |
[1:33:39] | Oh, my God! I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry this happened. | 天啊 对不起 发生了这种事真对不起 |
[1:33:44] | – You don’t have to be sorry. – What do we do? | -你不用道歉 -我们怎么办 |
[1:33:45] | This is what everyone was afraid was gonna happen, | 大家都担心会发生这种事 |
[1:33:48] | because of me. | 因为有我在 |
[1:33:49] | And now it’s happening because of me. | 现在真的因为我发生了这种事 |
[1:33:50] | – Do I get a publicist? – No. | -我有公关吗 -不用 |
[1:33:51] | – Do I do a publicity tour? – Stop. | -我要进行公关活动吗 -别说了 |
[1:33:53] | – Do we have a press conference? – Fred, listen to me. | -我们要召开记者会吗 -弗雷德 听我说 |
[1:33:55] | I took the deal. | 我接受了交易 |
[1:33:58] | What? | 什么 |
[1:33:59] | We scratched the tree thing | 我们把森林的部分删除 |
[1:34:01] | and I have a real shot at becoming president. | 然后我就真的有机会成为总统 |
[1:34:03] | And some billionaire motherfucker | 就让某个混蛋亿万富翁 |
[1:34:08] | gets to blackmail you? Using me? | 这样用我胁迫你吗 |
[1:34:12] | Doing something that everybody does? | 我只是做了所有人都做的事 |
[1:34:15] | Out of a policy that you cared about, | 而这个政策是你真正在乎的 |
[1:34:17] | since you were in middle school. | 从中学起这就是你的志向 |
[1:34:18] | Since I’ve known you, you’ve cared about this. | 自从我认识你 你就在乎这个 |
[1:34:20] | And now you’re just gonna get rid of it? | 现在你打算功亏一篑吗 |
[1:34:21] | I’m trying to compromise here for a bigger goal. | 我是在为更伟大的目标而妥协 |
[1:34:25] | Well, I don’t think you should right now. | 我觉得你不应该妥协 |
[1:34:27] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:34:28] | Of course you don’t think I should. | 你当然觉得我不应该妥协 |
[1:34:29] | You never compromise for anything in your life, | 你这辈子从没为任何事而妥协过 |
[1:34:31] | which gives you the perfect excuse to fail. | 这为你的失败提供了完美的借口 |
[1:34:33] | Well, it’s better than maybe bending over backwards | 好吧 这总比为了取悦别人 |
[1:34:36] | for anyone who asked, | 使出浑身解数 |
[1:34:37] | to the point that you don’t even know | 直到你都想不起来一开始 |
[1:34:39] | why the fuck you’re doing this shit anymore! | 做这些破事是为了什么了 |
[1:34:40] | In my world, in order to achieve | 在我的世界里 为了达成 |
[1:34:42] | what I’m trying to achieve, I have to compromise. | 我想要的目标 我必须妥协 |
[1:34:44] | Why, because you’re a woman? | 为什么 因为你是女人吗 |
[1:34:45] | Yeah, motherfucker. | 对啊 混蛋 |
[1:34:47] | Okay, that makes sense. | 好吧 说得有道理 |
[1:34:48] | And because I’m not giving up everything I’ve ever wanted | 还因为我不会因为不符合你的道德准则 |
[1:34:50] | just because it doesn’t live up to your moral code. | 就放弃我一直以来想要的一切 |
[1:34:53] | I don’t care if this tape comes out. I really don’t. | 我不在乎这个录像被曝光 我真的不在乎 |
[1:34:55] | – Oh, my God, Fred. – I’ll be okay. | -天哪 弗雷德 -我会没事的 |
[1:34:57] | You don’t have to do this for me. | 你不必为了我这么做 |
[1:35:01] | You’re not doing this for me. | 你这么做不是为了我 |
[1:35:05] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[1:35:06] | Look, you and I both know | 听着 你我都明白 |
[1:35:09] | the woman who stands beside the guy | 比起那个真正颜射自己的男人 |
[1:35:11] | that’s coming on his face gets way more scrutiny | 站在他身边的那个女人 |
[1:35:14] | than the guy who’s actually coming on his face. | 会受到更多的审视 |
[1:35:17] | Don’t know if that’s happened enough | 我觉得这种事不太常见 |
[1:35:18] | for there to be, like, a precedent for it. | 应该没有先例可以参考 |
[1:35:20] | So, who knows? Maybe that won’t be the case this time. | 所以谁知道呢 也许这次会有所不同 |
[1:35:23] | Who knows? Maybe people will think it’s romantic. | 谁知道呢 也许人们会觉得这很浪漫 |
[1:35:25] | I’m jerking… I’m jerking off to you. | 我打飞机…我对着你打飞机 |
[1:35:26] | You don’t know how people are gonna react. | 你又不知道人们会作何反应 |
[1:35:27] | I’m not taking that risk. | 我不会冒这个险 |
[1:35:34] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[1:35:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:35:44] | So the video doesn’t come out, what happens to us? | 那么视频不会流出去 我们会怎样 |
[1:35:53] | I was talking to Maggie, and she knows | 我跟玛吉谈了 她认识 |
[1:35:57] | this consultant who could scrub your history. | 一个可以洗白你的过往的顾问 |
[1:36:00] | We could make sure nothing else like this | 我们可以确保不会再出现 |
[1:36:01] | pops up and surprises us. | 这样的惊喜 |
[1:36:05] | And then we just… | 然后我们就 |
[1:36:05] | We work on your image, | 我们改善你的形象 |
[1:36:06] | and we figure out how we want to | 然后我们考虑应该 |
[1:36:08] | present ourselves as a couple to the public. | 如何向公众呈现我们的恋情 |
[1:36:11] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[1:36:17] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[1:36:20] | How long… How long will it take, | 你觉得要花多久 |
[1:36:21] | do you think, to create an image of me | 才能为我创造一个 |
[1:36:25] | that we can present to the public? | 可以公诸于众的形象 |
[1:36:27] | Just through the first couple months of the campaign. | 只需要用竞选活动的前几个月时间 |
[1:36:30] | You think? But you don’t know that, right? | 你这么觉得吗 但你也不能确定吧 |
[1:36:33] | It could take longer than that. | 可能需要更长的时间 |
[1:36:34] | In a couple of months, you could find that it’s not a good moment | 几个月后 你可能发现时机不合适 |
[1:36:37] | to introduce a new boyfriend, right? | 不能介绍新男友 对吧 |
[1:36:39] | And then we’d have to wait a couple more months. | 然后我们就得再等几个月 |
[1:36:41] | I don’t know how long it’s gonna take, Fred. | 我不知道需要多长时间 弗雷德 |
[1:36:45] | And then meanwhile, | 与此同时 |
[1:36:47] | you’re pretending not to date me. | 你假装没有和我交往 |
[1:36:50] | And you’re scrubbing my Internet history? | 同时删除我的网络记录 |
[1:36:53] | So my articles are gone. | 那我的文章就都没了 |
[1:36:55] | And you, like, sneak me around | 你还要让我偷偷摸摸的 |
[1:36:57] | like I’m Marilyn Monroe and you’re JFK? | 就像我是玛丽莲・梦露 而你是肯尼迪 |
[1:36:59] | Is that what we’re talking about? | 我们是在讨论这个吗 |
[1:37:00] | I just want to be clear, that’s what we’re talking about. | 我只是想搞清楚我们在讨论什么 |
[1:37:03] | And we have to do that because I’m… | 我们必须这么做 因为我… |
[1:37:07] | not right. | 不正经 |
[1:37:10] | And then once we present us to the world, | 等我们昭告世人后 |
[1:37:13] | we present a version of me that isn’t… actually me? | 我们呈现的那个我其实…不是我 |
[1:37:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:37:31] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[1:37:35] | I wish | 我也希望 |
[1:37:37] | that I was the type of person that could, but I can’t. | 我是能做到的那种人 但我做不到 |
[1:37:50] | You don’t have to do it. | 你不必勉强 |
[1:38:12] | Don’t know what the fuck I was thinking. | 不明白我他妈是怎么想的 |
[1:38:14] | Why the fuck I thought someone like her | 我怎么会觉得她那样的人 |
[1:38:18] | and someone like me could work? | 能和我这样的人在一起 |
[1:38:20] | She’s a fucking politician. Like, I don’t even know her. | 她是个该死的政客 我根本不了解她 |
[1:38:23] | Like, I don’t know who she is. | 我不知道她到底是什么人 |
[1:38:26] | She has no moral compass. | 她根本没有道德准则 |
[1:38:29] | She’s working with fucking Democrats one day, | 她今天跟民主党合作 |
[1:38:31] | Republicans the next fucking day. | 明天就跟共和党合作 |
[1:38:32] | I mean, what’s wrong with working with Democrats and Republicans? | 与民主党和共和党共同合作有什么问题吗 |
[1:38:35] | That’s… That’s the whole country. | 因为我国就是两党制 |
[1:38:38] | Yeah, except fuck Republicans, | 是啊 除了一点 共和党去死 |
[1:38:40] | I guess is the problem with that. | 我想这就是问题所在 |
[1:38:42] | Speaking as an American, shouldn’t you see both sides? | 作为一个美国人 你难道不能理解双方吗 |
[1:38:45] | Yeah. I see one side’s fucking wrong. | 是啊 我理解有一方错了 |
[1:38:49] | What’s the problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:38:51] | I’m a Republican. | 我是共和党的 |
[1:38:52] | You’re fucking joking right now. | 你他妈开玩笑的吧 |
[1:38:54] | Member of the GOP! Yeah, you know me. | 共和党党员 是的 你了解我的 |
[1:38:57] | You’re a Republican. | 你是共和党的 |
[1:38:58] | Yeah, I’m a Republican! | 对 我是共和党的 |
[1:38:59] | The shit has worked out so far for me. | 共和党一直待我不错 |
[1:39:02] | What the fuck, man? | 搞什么 伙计 |
[1:39:03] | All that shit you’re always saying to me! | 你总是对我说的那些屁话 |
[1:39:05] | – Yeah. – Pull yourself up by your bootstraps. | -没错 -靠自己的努力奋斗 |
[1:39:07] | And being in charge of your own destiny. | 掌握自己的命运 |
[1:39:09] | – Republican shit. – Oh, and it worked on me. | -共和党格言 -而且对我有效 |
[1:39:11] | And it works on a lot of people. | 对很多人都有效 |
[1:39:13] | That’s fucking sick. | 真他妈恶心 |
[1:39:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:39:15] | That’s gross! | 太恶心了 |
[1:39:16] | That Republican shit, | 共和党的屁话 |
[1:39:17] | you put it in my brain and it made me feel good. | 你给我灌输洗脑 让我感觉良好 |
[1:39:19] | That’s fucked up, man! | 太变态了 伙计 |
[1:39:20] | Come on. See, this is what I’m talking about, | 拜托 这正是我要说的 |
[1:39:22] | your negative way of thinking. | 你消极的思维方式 |
[1:39:23] | I don’t even know you! | 我根本不了解你 |
[1:39:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:39:25] | I’m the same dude from two minutes ago. | 我还是两分钟前的那个我 |
[1:39:27] | Your best friend. | 你最好的朋友 |
[1:39:28] | Why’d you never tell me this? | 你为什么一直都瞒着我 |
[1:39:29] | ‘Cause I knew you’d act exactly how you’re acting right now. | 因为我知道你会有现在这样的反应 |
[1:39:32] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:39:33] | You’re always talking about how, like, | 你经常说的那些话 |
[1:39:34] | the universe has a plan for all of us… | 什么宇宙对我们所有人都有安排 |
[1:39:36] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[1:39:36] | There’s someone watching over us at all times. | 有人一直在注视着我们 |
[1:39:38] | – Yeah. – Does that mean… | -嗯 -也就是说… |
[1:39:40] | I’m a man of Christian faith. | 我信仰基督教 |
[1:39:42] | What the fuck! | 操你妈 |
[1:39:44] | Now, come on now! We pray for you! | 别闹了 我们一直为你祈祷 |
[1:39:45] | Don’t pray for me! Keep it! | 别为我祈祷 我不稀罕 |
[1:39:47] | – Lord. – Oh, stop it. Ignore him, God! | -主啊 -住嘴 别理他 上帝 |
[1:39:49] | He doesn’t mean that. | 他不是那个意思 |
[1:39:50] | – Don’t pray for me! – You are trippin’ right now. | -别为我祈祷 -你疯了吧 |
[1:39:52] | I’m not fucking trippin’! How could you be Christian? | 我才没疯 你怎么可能是基督徒 |
[1:39:54] | I wear this cross, every day, since you’ve known me! | 自从你认识我以来 我天天都戴着这个十字架 |
[1:39:58] | What did you think it was for? | 你以为这是干什么用的 |
[1:39:59] | I thought it was… | 我以为这是… |
[1:40:01] | a cultural thing. | 文化十字架 |
[1:40:03] | You mean like, ’cause I’m black? | 你是说因为我是黑人 |
[1:40:06] | That’s what I thought, yeah. | 嗯 我确实是这么想的 |
[1:40:08] | That might be. | 也许没错 |
[1:40:09] | But that don’t mean what you said ain’t racist. | 但你说的话还是种族歧视 |
[1:40:11] | – You’re right. – Yeah, I know I’m right! | -你说得对 -我知道我说得对 |
[1:40:13] | – Fuck. – That’s racist as shit! | -操 -种族歧视到家了 |
[1:40:15] | All right, dude… | 好了 老兄 |
[1:40:16] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[1:40:18] | But you’re very judgmental. | 但你太武断了 |
[1:40:20] | They don’t want politics to get into this, | 他们不想牵扯到政治 |
[1:40:22] | because you’ve never really been good | 是因为你从来都不擅长 |
[1:40:24] | at looking at shit from other people’s perspective, Fred. | 从别人的角度看问题 弗雷德 |
[1:40:27] | – I know. – It might explain | -我知道 -这也许可以解释 |
[1:40:28] | why you haven’t been able | 为什么你不能从 |
[1:40:29] | to look at this through Charlotte’s eyes. | 夏洛特的角度来看这件事 |
[1:40:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:40:32] | I’m sorry you couldn’t be who you are around me, | 对不起 在我身边你不能做你自己 |
[1:40:34] | and you had to hide your true self. | 你必须隐藏真实的自己 |
[1:40:36] | That’s really fucked up. | 这太操蛋了 |
[1:40:38] | That’s all right, man. | 没关系 伙计 |
[1:40:39] | But my love for the GOP and the G-O-D | 但是我对共和党和上帝的爱 |
[1:40:43] | has nothing to do with us. | 与我们的关系无关 |
[1:40:45] | I’m racist. You’re a Republican. | 我是种族主义者 你是共和党的 |
[1:40:47] | I don’t know what the fuck’s going on. | 我不明白这个世界怎么了 |
[1:40:50] | Polls suggested I should get into yoga, | 民调显示我应该去练瑜伽 |
[1:40:53] | which I did and it turns out, | 我去练了 结果发现 |
[1:40:54] | I don’t really like yoga. | 我不怎么喜欢瑜伽 |
[1:40:55] | Don’t you sometimes just wish you could say, | 有时候你难道不会想说 |
[1:40:59] | “Fuck the polls”? | “去他妈的民调”吗 |
[1:41:00] | Well, polls say that people find my laugh unattractive. | 民调显示 人们觉得我的笑不讨喜 |
[1:41:06] | So I shouldn’t laugh in public. | 所以我不应该在公共场合笑 |
[1:41:07] | That was a bit of a bummer, | 感觉有点扫兴 |
[1:41:08] | because I really, I like to laugh. | 因为我真的喜欢笑 |
[1:41:11] | A lot. | 很喜欢 |
[1:41:13] | But we came up with another laugh | 不过我们准备了另一个笑 |
[1:41:14] | that was better. That’s more, uh… | 更好的笑 更符合… |
[1:41:16] | Presidential, I guess. | 领导人风范吧 |
[1:41:20] | That’s good. | 很不错 |
[1:41:21] | It’s a lot of teeth and not too much sound. | 露出很多牙齿 没有多大声音 |
[1:41:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:41:25] | So, um, after dinner, | 话说 晚餐后 |
[1:41:27] | how about we go for a drink somewhere? | 我们去喝一杯怎么样 |
[1:41:30] | I know this great little place that’s not too far from here. | 我知道离这儿不远有个很棒的小地方 |
[1:41:33] | It’s called Mini Bar. | 叫作小冰柜 |
[1:41:35] | It’s quite exclusive, you need a little key to access it. | 不是谁都能去的 得用钥匙才能打开 |
[1:41:40] | And you get charged as you remove the bottle. | 取出酒瓶就会收费 |
[1:41:45] | It’s actually more of a small fridge than a bar. | 其实我说的是台小冰箱 |
[1:41:47] | – And it’s in my room… – No, I get it. | -就在我的酒店房间里… -我明白 |
[1:41:49] | I’m inviting you back to my room. | 我在邀请你去我的房间 |
[1:41:51] | I… | 我 |
[1:41:55] | That was my real laugh. | 这是我真正的笑 |
[1:41:58] | I don’t know why they told you not to use that laugh. | 真不明白他们为什么不让你这样笑 |
[1:42:02] | It’s… | 很… |
[1:42:10] | Big day tomorrow, Madam Secretary. | 明天是个大日子 国务卿女士 |
[1:42:14] | Yeah. Big day. | 嗯 大日子 |
[1:42:18] | ? It must have been love ? | ? 那一定是爱 ? |
[1:42:18] | It Must Have Been Love – Roxette | |
[1:42:23] | ? But it’s over now ? | ? 但已经结束 ? |
[1:42:29] | ? Lay a whisper ? | ? 在我枕畔 ? |
[1:42:32] | ? On my pillow ? | ? 留下细语 ? |
[1:42:35] | ? Leave the winter ? | ? 将冬季 ? |
[1:42:36] | Okay. “Hey, it’s Fred.” | 好了 “我是弗雷德” |
[1:42:38] | ? On the ground ? | ? 留在地上 ? |
[1:42:41] | ? I wake up lonely ? | ? 我孤单醒来 ? |
[1:42:44] | ? This air of silence ? | ? 卧室及四周 ? |
[1:42:47] | ? In the bedroom ? | ? 被寂静 ? |
[1:42:50] | 来电 弗拉斯基 | |
[1:42:50] | ? And all around ? | ? 笼罩 ? |
[1:42:53] | ? Touch me now ? | ? 触碰我吧 ? |
[1:42:56] | ? I close my eyes ? | ? 我闭上双眼 ? |
[1:42:59] | ? And dream away ? | ? 开始梦游 ? |
[1:43:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:43:04] | ? It must have been love ? | ? 那一定是爱 ? |
[1:43:05] | Beep. | 哔 |
[1:43:07] | ? But it’s over now ? | ? 但已经结束 ? |
[1:43:07] | Guess I got your voicemail. | 看来是接到语音信箱了 |
[1:43:10] | It’s Fred. | 我是弗雷德 |
[1:43:10] | ? It must have been good ? | ? 那一定很美 ? |
[1:43:12] | I guess I wanna start by saying I’m really sorry. | 我想我首先要说我真的很抱歉 |
[1:43:13] | ? But I lost it somehow ? | ? 但我终究失去 ? |
[1:43:15] | You were right about everything | 你什么都是对的 |
[1:43:16] | ? It must have been love ? | ? 那一定是爱 ? |
[1:43:17] | and I was wrong about everything. | 我什么都是错的 |
[1:43:19] | And we should go along with the plan. | 我们应该按计划行事 |
[1:43:19] | ? But it’s over now ? | ? 但已经结束 ? |
[1:43:22] | ? From the moment we touched ? | ? 从我们触碰彼此 ? |
[1:43:25] | ? Till the time had run out ? | ? 直到时光流尽 ? |
[1:43:26] | I can be Marilyn. I can be your Marilyn. | 我可以做玛丽莲 我可以做你的玛丽莲 |
[1:43:29] | ? Make believing ? | ? 假装相信 ? |
[1:43:30] | 我更想做你的伯德夫人I’d rather be your Lady Bird, | |
[1:43:30] | 第36任美国总统及第一夫人 | |
[1:43:32] | because, you know, LBJ put a ring on that finger. | 因为林登・贝恩斯・约翰逊跟她结婚了 |
[1:43:32] | ? We’re together ? | ? 我们在一起 ? |
[1:43:35] | ? That I’m sheltered ? | ? 我被你 ? |
[1:43:37] | But I would do anything to continue, | 但为了继续下去我愿意做任何事 |
[1:43:38] | ? By your heart ? | ? 用心呵护 ? |
[1:43:41] | to be able to be with you. | 为了能和你在一起 |
[1:43:41] | ? But in and outside ? | ? 但由里到外 ? |
[1:43:44] | ? I turn to water ? | ? 我已化成水 ? |
[1:43:46] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[1:43:47] | ? Like a teardrop ? | ? 就像你掌中的 ? |
[1:43:50] | ? In your palm ? | ? 一滴泪水 ? |
[1:43:53] | ? And it’s a hard ? | ? 那是一个 ? |
[1:43:56] | ? Christmas Day ? | ? 寒冷的圣诞 ? |
[1:43:59] | ? I dream away ? | ? 我开始梦游 ? |
[1:44:02] | So, we’re losing the trees, huh? | 我们要把森林删除 是吗 |
[1:44:03] | Yeah. POTUS talked me out of it. | 是的 总统说服了我 |
[1:44:05] | ? It must have been love ? | ? 那一定是爱 ? |
[1:44:06] | I know that meant a lot to you. I’m so sorry. | 我知道那对你很重要 我很遗憾 |
[1:44:07] | ? But it’s over now ? | ? 但已经结束 ? |
[1:44:09] | Nothing we can do about it. | 我们无能为力 |
[1:44:10] | ? It was all that I wanted ? | ? 我的唯一所求 ? |
[1:44:10] | We need his endorsement. | 我们需要他的支持 |
[1:44:12] | – Yep. – Yep. | -对 -对 |
[1:44:12] | ? Now I’m living without ? | ? 如今却已失去 ? |
[1:44:16] | ? It must have been love ? | ? 那一定是爱 ? |
[1:44:17] | And I am sorry about you and Fred. | 你和弗雷德的事我也很遗憾 |
[1:44:19] | ? But it’s over now ? | ? 但已经结束 ? |
[1:44:22] | ? It’s where the water flows ? | ? 那里细水长流 ? |
[1:44:23] | You know, he called last night. | 知道吗 他昨晚打电话来了 |
[1:44:26] | He said he’d do it, he’d go along with the plan. | 他说他愿意 他同意配合计划 |
[1:44:28] | ? it’s where the wind blows ? | ? 那里微风吹拂 ? |
[1:44:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:44:31] | That’s a shock. | 真没想到 |
[1:44:37] | Okay. | |
[1:44:38] | I’ll… I’ll start to make arrangements. | 我会着手安排 |
[1:44:40] | No, Maggie. | 不用 玛吉 |
[1:44:42] | There’s nothing to do. | 没什么可做的 |
[1:44:43] | At the end of the day, it was never gonna work. | 说到底 我们根本不适合在一起 |
[1:44:48] | Well, today is such a good day, | 好吧 今天是个好日子 |
[1:44:51] | and I am so excited. | 我很激动 |
[1:44:53] | We should be psyched. | 我们应该兴奋起来 |
[1:44:55] | So psyched. | 超级兴奋 |
[1:44:57] | All right, I will see you out there. | 好 等会见 |
[1:44:58] | ? It must have been love ? | ? 那一定是爱 ? |
[1:44:59] | All right. | 好 |
[1:45:01] | ? But it’s over now ? | ? 但已经结束 ? |
[1:45:04] | ? It must have been good ? | ? 那一定很美 ? |
[1:45:05] | 独家新闻 国务卿深夜幽会 | |
[1:45:07] | ? But I lost it somehow ? | ? 但我终究失去 ? |
[1:45:10] | ? It must have been love ? | ? 那一定是爱 ? |
[1:45:13] | ? But it’s over now ? | ? 但已经结束 ? |
[1:45:16] | ? From the moment we touched ? | ? 从我们触碰彼此 ? |
[1:45:19] | ? Till the time had run out ? | ? 直到时光流尽 ? |
[1:45:20] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[1:45:22] | ? Oh it must have been love ? | ? 那一定是爱 ? |
[1:45:22] | Can I get a beer? | 我要一杯啤酒 |
[1:45:25] | – Thanks for coming. – No problem, bro. | -谢谢你能来 -没事 兄弟 |
[1:45:25] | ? But it’s over now ? | ? 但已经结束 ? |
[1:45:28] | ? It was all that I wanted ? | ? 我的唯一所求 ? |
[1:45:28] | How you feelin’ though? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:45:31] | Okay, you know, you were right. | 还行 你是对的 |
[1:45:31] | ? Now I’m living without ? | ? 如今却已失去 ? |
[1:45:33] | I called her. | 我打给她了 |
[1:45:34] | I left a message. She didn’t call me back. | 我在语音信箱留言了 但她没回电话 |
[1:45:35] | So… Whatever. | 所以 随便吧 |
[1:45:37] | Sure you wanna watch this? | 你确定你想看这个吗 |
[1:45:40] | Yeah, I have to. | 嗯 我必须看 |
[1:45:44] | Madam Secretary, I’d like to introduce you | 国务卿女士 我想向你介绍 |
[1:45:46] | to Lil Yachty. | 小船哥 |
[1:45:47] | He’s going to be performing after the speech. | 他会在演讲后演唱 |
[1:45:49] | Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Yachty. | 很高兴认识你 船哥先生 |
[1:45:51] | I’m a big-ass fan. I’m so excited to vote for you. | 我是你的死忠粉 能为你投票真是高兴极了 |
[1:45:53] | – I’m sorry, it’s game time. – Okay. | -抱歉打扰 该上场了 -好 |
[1:45:59] | 菲尔德 | |
[1:46:09] | 竞选声明 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德 2020年大选候选人 | |
[1:46:13] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[1:46:14] | Thank you, everyone, for being here with me today. | 感谢大家今天到场支持 |
[1:46:19] | Let me start by saying something | 让我用一句自我十六岁 |
[1:46:20] | I haven’t said since I was 16 | 在百视达影音店打工之后 |
[1:46:23] | and worked at Blockbuster Video. | 就不曾说过的话来开始 |
[1:46:27] | I quit… | 我不干了 |
[1:46:29] | I helped write that joke. | 这个笑话有我的功劳 |
[1:46:30] | Oh, yeah? That’s a good joke. | 是吗 这笑话不错 |
[1:46:31] | …as secretary of state, | 我辞去国务卿一职 |
[1:46:33] | in order to run | 因为我要竞选 |
[1:46:35] | for president of the United States of America. | 美利坚合众国的总统 |
[1:46:42] | God bless. | 上帝保佑 |
[1:46:44] | 菲尔德:我将竞选总统 | |
[1:46:45] | 菲尔德加油 | |
[1:46:46] | And I’m honored | 我不胜荣幸 |
[1:46:49] | to have the full support of President Chambers, | 能够获得钱伯斯总统的全力支持 |
[1:46:52] | a man I greatly admire. | 我非常敬仰他 |
[1:46:55] | A man who is an extraordinary leader. | 他是一位非常优秀的领袖 |
[1:46:56] | 竞选声明 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德 2020年大选候选人 | |
[1:46:59] | Man, you know who you should date? | 伙计 你知道你该和谁交往吗 |
[1:47:02] | Taylor Swift. | 泰勒・斯威夫特 |
[1:47:04] | Hell, yeah. I could see that. | 没错 我能够预见 |
[1:47:06] | Why… Why do you think I could date Taylor Swift? | 为什么你觉得我能和泰勒・斯威夫特交往 |
[1:47:10] | Fred, you were dating Charlotte Field. | 弗雷德 你之前在跟夏洛特・菲尔德交往 |
[1:47:12] | That’s the most powerful woman on Earth! | 那可是地球上最有权势的女人 |
[1:47:14] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[1:47:15] | I don’t know what me and Taylor Swift have in common. | 我和泰勒・斯威夫特应该没有什么共同点 |
[1:47:19] | Y’all white. Ya ain’t got a care in the world. | 你们都是白人 不知人间烦恼为何物 |
[1:47:23] | That’s true. | 这倒没错 |
[1:47:24] | 竞选声明 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德 2020年大选候选人 | |
[1:47:24] | But this campaign is not about me. | 但这次竞选的重点并不是我 |
[1:47:26] | It’s about you. | 而是你们 |
[1:47:28] | It’s about us. | 是我们 |
[1:47:30] | It’s about how together, | 是我们团结一心 |
[1:47:32] | we can build the future our fellow Americans deserve. | 就能创造出美国人应得的美好未来 |
[1:47:39] | I have dreamt about this moment | 生长在一国之都 在还是一个小女孩时 |
[1:47:43] | ever since I was a little girl growing up in the nation’s capital. | 我就梦想过这个时刻 |
[1:47:49] | And I know that if that young girl | 我很清楚 如果那个小女孩 |
[1:47:53] | could see me standing up here right now… | 能看到我此时此刻站在这里 |
[1:48:02] | She would be so… | 她会多么地 |
[1:48:08] | She would be… | 她会 |
[1:48:16] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:48:19] | She… She would be so disappointed in me, actually. | 她会对我多么地失望 |
[1:48:24] | Yeah, the truth is, that girl | 事实上 那个小女孩 |
[1:48:27] | would want me to be honest | 一定会希望我诚实 |
[1:48:29] | and have integrity and | 希望我廉正 |
[1:48:30] | not be blackmailed by evil people with evil agendas. | 希望我不被歹人的恶行所胁迫 |
[1:48:37] | So instead, I’m just gonna… | 所以我只能 |
[1:48:39] | I’m just gonna tell the truth, and whatever happens, happens. | 我只能以诚相告 承受应当的后果 |
[1:48:42] | So here we go. | 我要说了 |
[1:48:44] | Parker Wembley and our dumb-fuck president… | 帕克・温布利和我们的蠢蛋总统 |
[1:48:48] | are doing some evil shit together. | 正在共同谋划邪恶的勾当 |
[1:48:50] | And because I just told you now, | 因为我曝光了这件事 |
[1:48:51] | 菲尔德:我将竞选总统 | |
[1:48:52] | they’re going to release a video of a guy I dated | 他们会公开一个曾经和我交往过的人 |
[1:48:55] | jerking off all over himself. | 打飞机弄得满身都是的视频 |
[1:48:58] | Release the video. | 公开视频 |
[1:48:59] | Get the fucking thing online. Get it online! | 快他妈传到网上去 传到网上 |
[1:49:01] | But don’t slut shame me. I… | 但是不要对我进行荡妇羞辱 我 |
[1:49:05] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[1:49:06] | 竞选声明 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德 2020年大选候选人 | |
[1:49:06] | I like him a lot. | 我很喜欢他 |
[1:49:08] | Fred, you gotta go to her. | 弗雷德 你得去找她 |
[1:49:12] | Go get her ass, man. | 快去找她 伙计 |
[1:49:14] | And he jerks off. | 他会打飞机 |
[1:49:18] | And so do all of you. | 你们都会 |
[1:49:20] | Hell, yeah! | 可不是吗 |
[1:49:21] | So deal with it. | 面对现实吧 |
[1:49:24] | Deal with it, America. | 面对现实 美国人民 |
[1:49:35] | I’m Fred! | 我是弗雷德 |
[1:49:36] | Is that an XL? | 这是超大车型吗 |
[1:49:38] | I’ve got five stars in it, | 如果你能开快点 |
[1:49:39] | if you could speed this shit up, man! | 我就给你五星好评 伙计 |
[1:49:40] | We’ll give you extra tip, real tip. | 我们给你额外的小费 真正的小费 |
[1:49:42] | Not Uber tip! Cash tip! | 不是被优步抽成的小费 是现金小费 |
[1:49:43] | Get back! Get back! | 退后 退后 |
[1:49:49] | – Where are we going? – I don’t know. | -我们去哪里 -我不知道 |
[1:49:55] | She’s leaving? Where is she going? | 她要走了 她要去哪儿 |
[1:49:56] | Shit, I don’t know. This isn’t on the itinerary. | 靠 我不知道 这可不在日程表上 |
[1:49:58] | Tom, you have to think past the itinerary! | 汤姆 别光想着日程表 |
[1:50:00] | I can’t. | 做不到 |
[1:50:01] | Fred, I just got a Wembley news alert | 弗雷德 我收到了《温布利新闻》的推送 |
[1:50:03] | – with your name on it. – Don’t open it! | -上面有你的名字 -别点开 |
[1:50:05] | Oh, yeah! Oh, boy! | 真爽 老天 |
[1:50:08] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[1:50:09] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不要啊 不要啊 |
[1:50:12] | It’s all right, man. | 没事的 伙计 |
[1:50:13] | You know, we all got our things. | 你懂的 我们都有癖好 |
[1:50:15] | I don’t bust a nut on my face. But, like… | 我不会颜射自己 但是 |
[1:50:17] | It’s not like a thing I do! | 我没有这种癖好 |
[1:50:20] | Do you think that’ll, like, go viral? | 你觉得这视频会火吗 |
[1:50:23] | This is the news! | 这都上新闻了 |
[1:50:26] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[1:50:35] | Excuse me. Move, damn it! This man is in love. | 借过 让开 见鬼 这男人恋爱了 |
[1:50:38] | Secretary Field just drove away, | 国务卿菲尔德刚刚乘车离开 |
[1:50:39] | 国务卿菲尔德在哪里 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德竞选声明中途离场 | |
[1:50:40] | no comment as to her destination. | 对她的目的地无可奉告 |
[1:50:42] | We’re gonna keep tracking this story for you… | 我们将持续为你追踪报道 |
[1:50:44] | Yo, check it out. It’s the come-guy! | 快看 颜射男来了 |
[1:50:46] | – Yeah, that’s him! – Oh, sir, | -对 就是他 -先生 |
[1:50:47] | just a couple of questions. We’re live right now. | 问你几个问题 我们正在直播 |
[1:50:49] | No! I’m come-guy? | 不要 我是颜射男 |
[1:50:52] | No comments at this time, thank you! Thank you! | 无可奉告 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:50:54] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:50:55] | Do not touch him! Do not touch him! | 别碰他 别碰他 |
[1:51:14] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[1:51:17] | Did you see my speech? | 你看过我的演讲了吗 |
[1:51:20] | Yeah. I think everyone saw it. | 嗯 所有人应该都看过了 |
[1:51:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:51:27] | You know, your video’s out there. | 知道吗 你的视频曝光了 |
[1:51:30] | Yeah, I caught that. | 嗯 我看到了 |
[1:51:39] | Here’s the deal. I love you. | 是这样的 我爱你 |
[1:51:42] | I know I do. | 我很清楚 |
[1:51:44] | Because I’ve never been so scared in my entire life. | 因为我这辈子从没这么害怕过 |
[1:51:50] | And I once shared an elevator with Saddam Hussein. | 我可是和萨达姆・侯赛因共乘过一部电梯 |
[1:51:56] | Just me and Saddam. | 只有我和萨达姆 |
[1:52:01] | And this is way scarier. | 这比那要可怕多了 |
[1:52:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:52:11] | Okay, you’re really gonna have to say something right now. | 你真的得说点什么了 |
[1:52:13] | ‘Cause I’m freaking out. | 因为我要吓疯了 |
[1:52:18] | I’ve been in love with you since I was 12 years old. | 我从十二岁起就爱上你了 |
[1:52:44] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[1:52:45] | Fred, uh, there’s a million people out here | 弗雷德 这里挤着成千上万的人 |
[1:52:48] | and they want to talk to the candidate and the come-guy. | 他们想跟总统候选人和颜射男谈谈 |
[1:52:50] | So, I figured they’d hit you. | 我想最好直接来你家 |
[1:53:16] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[1:53:23] | A crazy day. | 疯狂的一天 |
[1:53:25] | But I’m really glad you’re all here. | 但我很高兴你们都来了 |
[1:53:27] | I’d like to introduce you to someone. | 我想向你们介绍一个人 |
[1:53:31] | This is Fred. | 这是弗雷德 |
[1:53:33] | Hi, there. | 大家好 |
[1:53:36] | My boyfriend. | 他是我的男友 |
[1:53:42] | You kind of know him already, | 你们应该已经认识他了 |
[1:53:44] | but you’ll get to know him a lot more | 但在接下来的几个月里 |
[1:53:46] | in the next few months… | 你们将会更了解他 |
[1:53:49] | ‘Cause he’s gonna be right by my side on my campaign trail. | 因为整个竞选活动期间 他都将伴我左右 |
[1:54:02] | 出自漫威电影《黑豹》 | |
[1:54:02] | 瓦坎达万岁Wakanda Forever! | |
[1:54:12] | Charlotte! Charlotte! | 夏洛特 夏洛特 |
[1:54:18] | I started the chant! | 是我起的头 |
[1:54:20] | I started that chant! | 是我起的头 |
[1:54:25] | …that I will faithfully execute | 我将忠诚地履行 |
[1:54:27] | the office of the president of the United States. | 美利坚合众国总统的责任 |
[1:54:30] | What a momentous day, | 多么盛况空前的一天 |
[1:54:32] | our first female president. | 我们的第一位女性总统 |
[1:54:33] | I never thought I’d see it. | 我从没想到过会有这一天 |
[1:54:35] | 菲尔德总统白宫宣誓就职 | |
[1:54:35] | Well, I mean, a lot of people are gonna say | 好吧 很多人会说 |
[1:54:36] | this is a historic moment for women everywhere, | 这对世界各地的女性来说是历史性的一刻 |
[1:54:38] | but do we really want her finger on the button | 但我们真的放心让她在每个月的那么几天里 |
[1:54:40] | when it’s that time of the month? | 掌管核武器按钮吗 |
[1:54:42] | I wouldn’t want my wife making any decision | 每个月那几天里 我可不想 |
[1:54:44] | during that time of the month. | 让我妻子做任何决定 |
[1:54:45] | You know what? Fuck you guys. I quit. | 你们去死吧 我不干了 |
[1:54:47] | Looks like it’s someone’s time of the month. | 看来某人的那几天到了 |
[1:54:49] | Looks like Aunt Flow | 看来大姨妈的 |
[1:54:50] | is going to work down at the Red River Casino… | 滚滚红流要抑制不住破闸而出… |
[1:54:52] | Jesus Christ! Quick, quick, cut! | 老天 快别拍了 |
[1:54:54] | Hi! I’m the First Mister of the United States of America. | 大家好 我是美利坚合众国第一先生 |
[1:54:58] | My name is Fred Field. | 我的名字叫弗雷特・菲尔德 |
[1:54:59] | I took my wife’s last name. | 我改妻姓了 |
[1:55:00] | And, uh, I’m gonna give you a tour of the White House. | 接下来 我将带你们参观白宫 |
[1:55:04] | We’re starting with the portraits of the first spouses. | 从第一配偶的画像开始 |
[1:55:07] | Here we have Mamie Eisenhower. | 这里有玛米・艾森豪威尔 |
[1:55:09] | Jackie Kennedy. | 杰姬・肯尼迪 |
[1:55:10] | We have the beautiful Lady Bird Johnson’s portrait. | 伯德・约翰逊夫人的美丽画像 |
[1:55:13] | And that leads us into my portrait. | 最后是我的画像 |
[1:55:16] | It was painted by Todd McFarlane, | 由托德・麦克法兰所作 |
[1:55:18] | who created the Spawn comics, of course. | 他创造了《再生侠》 无需多言 |
[1:55:21] | The first versions were a little over the top. | 第一个版本稍微有点夸张 |
[1:55:24] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[1:55:25] | I used to think the best way for me to change the world, | 我曾经认为如果我想改变世界 让它变得更好 |
[1:55:28] | to make it a better place was through journalism. | 最好的途径就是投身新闻业 |
[1:55:30] | Then I realized that’s not at all the case. | 后来我意识到 事实并非如此 |
[1:55:31] | Really, the best thing I could be doing for the world | 千真万确 我能为世界做的最好的事 |
[1:55:35] | is just supporting this amazing person | 就是支持这个伟大的人 |
[1:55:38] | and just trying to learn from her | 向她学习 |
[1:55:40] | and kinda just trying to be the best first mister I can be. | 尽我所能 做好第一先生 |
[1:55:44] | I actually got a tattoo of the first mister insignia. | 我还文了个第一先生标志的文身 |
[1:55:47] | – He did. – There we are. | -确实 -请看 |
[1:55:47] | 美利坚合众国第一先生 | |
[1:55:49] | You’re wearing mittens. | 你还戴着连指手套 |
[1:55:50] | Got little mittens on. | 戴着小小的连指手套 |
[1:55:52] | If you think of where this tattoo started to where it ended up. | 想想这个文身的开始和结局 |
[1:55:55] | It really has an amazing arc to it. | 整个故事线真的发人深省 |
[1:55:56] | What are some of the perks of your new roles? | 你们的新身份带来了哪些福利 |
[1:55:59] | Well, I finally get to enact my vision for America. | 我终于能将我对美国的宏伟计划付诸实践 |
[1:56:03] | I finally got to find out who killed Kennedy. | 我终于知道肯尼迪是谁杀的了 |
[1:56:05] | – Oh, my God. Don’t you dare. – I won’t say. | -天哪 你要敢说 -我不会说的 |
[1:56:06] | – Don’t. – I won’t say. | -不许说 -我不会说的 |
[1:56:07] | Fred, I’m not kidding around. | 弗雷德 我没开玩笑 |
[1:56:08] | It’s not who you think! | 不是你想的那个人 |
[1:56:09] | Don’t do it. | 不许说 |
[1:56:11] | It’s pretty surprising. | 非常惊人 |
[1:56:13] | He’s my Mister. | 他是我的先生 |
[1:56:14] | I’m her Mister. And she’s my president. | 我是她的先生 她是我的总统 |