时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Take him down! He’s got you, sheldon. | -把他按倒 -你没辙了 谢尔顿 |
[00:05] | Look at this move! He’s completely schooling you. | 放得漂亮! 你实在太菜了 |
[00:08] | Hey, guys. guys. | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[00:09] | Some of the other waitresses wanted me to ask you something. | 有几个女服务生要我来问你们一声 |
[00:11] | It’s called Tresling. It combines the physical strength of arm wrestling | 这个叫”Tresling” 它是将掰手腕需要的力量 |
[00:14] | with the mental agility of Tetris into the ultimate spots. | 与玩俄罗斯方块需要的头脑敏捷度相结合的终极运动 |
[00:18] | Yeah, that’s terrific. | 是 很棒 |
[00:19] | but they wanted me to ask you to cut it the hell out. | 但她们是要我来问 你们是否可以打住了 |
[00:22] | Great. Come here, guys. Come on. | 好 来吧 大伙 来了 |
[00:24] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[00:29] | We might as well stop. It’s a stalemate. You’re beating me in Tetris, | 我们还是结束吧 打成平手 俄罗斯方块你赢了 |
[00:32] | but you’ve got the upper body strength of a Keebler elf. | 你的上肢力量就跟个同性恋差不多 |
[00:35] | Keebler elf? I’ve got your Keebler elf right here. | 同性恋? 我现在就干你 |
[00:42] | Okay, it’s a stalemate. | 好 打成平手 |
[00:46] | So, leonard, will we be seeing you | 里奥纳德 礼拜六我们会 |
[00:48] | on saturday for your free birthday cheesecake? | 在这里看到你和你的免费生日奶酪蛋糕吗 |
[00:50] | He can’t eat cheesecake. | 他不能吃奶酪蛋糕 |
[00:51] | He’s lactose intolerant. | 他乳糖过敏的 |
[00:52] | Okay, he can have carrot cake. | 好 那可以要胡萝卜蛋糕 |
[00:53] | What about the cream cheese frosting? | 那蛋糕上面装饰的奶油奶酪呢 |
[00:55] | He can scrape it off. | 他可以掰下来不吃 |
[00:58] | Forget about the cake. | 不提蛋糕了 |
[00:59] | How do you know that my birthday’s saturday? | 你怎么会知道礼拜六我生日? |
[01:01] | I did your horoscope, remember? | 我占卜过你的星座 还记得? |
[01:02] | I was going to do everybody’s, | 我还想占卜你们每一个的 |
[01:03] | Until sheldon went on one of his typical psychotic rants. | 直到被谢尔顿那典型且神经兮兮的理论所打断 |
[01:07] | For the record, | 正式申明下 |
[01:08] | “that psychotic rant” was a concise summation | 那”神经兮兮的理论”是贝尔特拉姆·福尔 |
[01:10] | Of the research of bertram forer, who in 1948, | 所做研究的简要概括 |
[01:13] | Proved conclusively through meticulously designed | 他于1948年通过精心设计的实验 |
[01:16] | Experiments that astrology is nothing | 结论性地证明占星术只不过 |
[01:18] | but pseudo-scientific hokum. | 是伪科学的噱头 |
[01:19] | Blah, blah, blah. typical taurus. | 叽里呱啦叽里呱啦 典型的金牛座 |
[01:22] | So, seriously. are we going to see you saturday? | 说真的 我们是不是周六见? |
[01:24] | Uh, I don’t inink so. why not? | -我想不是吧 -为什么? |
[01:26] | I don’t celebrate my birthday. | 我不庆祝生日的 |
[01:27] | Shut up. yeah, you do. | 开玩笑 你不会的 |
[01:29] | It’s no big deal; it’s just the way I was raised. | 这没什么大不了 我一直都是这样的 |
[01:31] | My parents focused on celebrating achievements, | 我父母只会在我取得成就的时候庆祝 |
[01:33] | And being expelled from a birth canal | 而被逐出产道 |
[01:35] | was not considered one of them. | 显然不算其中一项 |
[01:38] | That’s so silly. | 这太可笑了 |
[01:39] | It’s actually based on very sound theories. | 事实上 这还是一篇有理有据的文章 |
[01:41] | His mother published a paper on it. | 他母亲发表在报纸上的 |
[01:43] | Well, what was it called? | 这篇文章什么标题 |
[01:44] | “i hate my son and that’s why he can’t have cake”? | “我讨厌我儿子 因此他不能吃蛋糕”? |
[01:48] | It was obviously effective. | 显然易见 这是正确的 |
[01:49] | Leonard grew up to be an experimental physicist. | 里奥纳德长大后现在是一位实验物理学家 |
[01:52] | Perhaps if she’d also denied him christmas, | 也许如果她还不让他过圣诞节 |
[01:53] | he’d be a little better at it. | 他还会更出色些 |
[01:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:58] | Well, I love birthdays. | 我很爱过生日 |
[01:59] | Waking up to mom’s special french toast breakfast, | 起床后早饭是妈妈特制的法式吐司 |
[02:02] | Wearing the birthday king crown, | 戴上生日王冠 |
[02:04] | playing laser tag with all my friends… | 和朋友们玩激光枪捉人 |
[02:06] | Yeah, see? | 是吗 看见不? |
[02:07] | That’s what kids should have. | 那才是孩子们该干的 |
[02:08] | Actually, that was last year. | 事实上 这是在去年 |
[02:14] | So you really never had a birthday party? | 这么说你真的从来没开过生日派对? |
[02:17] | No, but it was okay. | 没错 但没问题啊 |
[02:19] | I mean, when I was little, | 我小时候 |
[02:20] | I’d think maybe my parents would change | 还想父母可能会改变主意 |
[02:21] | Their mind and surprise me with a party. | 然后办个派对给我个惊喜 |
[02:23] | Like this one birthday I came home from my cello | 有一次生日 我上完大提琴课回来 |
[02:26] | Lesson and I saw a lot of strange cars parked out front. | 看见外面停着许多陌生的轿车 |
[02:28] | When I got to the door, | 我走到门外时 |
[02:29] | I could hear people whispering | 听得见里面人在细声细语 |
[02:30] | and I could smell german chocolate cake, | 还闻到了表兄的巧克力蛋糕 |
[02:32] | Which is my favorite. | 那是我的最爱 |
[02:35] | And? | 然后呢? |
[02:36] | It turns out my grandfather had died. | 结果是我祖父去世了 |
[02:39] | Oh, my god. that’s terrible. | 天呐 那太糟糕了 |
[02:42] | Well, it was kind of like a birthday party. | 那次倒有点生日派对的意思 |
[02:45] | I got to see all my cousins, and there was cake, so… | 所有的亲戚都来了 也有蛋糕 所以… |
[02:49] | That’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最可怜的事了 |
[02:51] | You think? | 是吗? |
[02:52] | Go ahead, tell her about your senior prom. | 继续 告诉她你高中毕业舞会的事 |
[03:22] | Make sure they remember– no peanuts. | 叫他们千万别忘了…不放花生 |
[03:24] | Howard, every thai restaurant in town | 霍华德 城里每家泰国餐馆 |
[03:26] | knows you can’t eat peanuts. | 都知道你不能吃花生 |
[03:28] | When they see me coming, they go, “ah, no-peanut boy!” | 他们看到我进去都直接说 “不放花生男来了!” |
[03:43] | Hello, penny. | 好 潘妮 |
[03:44] | Leonard just left. | 里奥纳德刚走 |
[03:45] | I know. I want to talk to you. | 我知道 我来跟你说呢 |
[03:47] | What would we talk about? | 我们可以说什么? |
[03:49] | We have no overlapping areas of interest I’m aware of. | 就我所知我们没有什么共同语言 |
[03:51] | As you know, I don’t care for chitchat. | 你知道 我对闲谈没兴趣 |
[03:53] | Can you just let me in? | 你先让我进去好吗 |
[03:54] | Well, all right, but I don’t see this as a promising endeavor. | 没问题 但我不认为这是什么有效的努力 |
[03:59] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好 直接说吧 |
[04:00] | We are going to throw leonard a kick-ass | 我们要在周六给里奥纳德 |
[04:01] | Surprise party for his birthday on saturday. | 办个超级惊喜的生日派对 |
[04:03] | I hardly think so. | 我不赞同 |
[04:04] | Leonard made it very clear he doesn’t want a party. | 里奥纳德说得很清楚他不想要派对 |
[04:07] | Did someone say… “party”? | 有人说…”派对”? |
[04:10] | He just doesn’t know he wants one ’cause he’s never had one. | 他根本不知道他想要 因为他从来没有过 |
[04:14] | I suppose that’s possible, but for the record, | 这倒是可能的 但申明一下 |
[04:16] | I’ve never had a threesome and yet I still know I want one. | 我从来没玩过3P 但我仍知道我想玩 |
[04:21] | Howard, | 霍华德 |
[04:22] | Here’s the difference– the possibility exists that | 区别在这儿…里奥纳德享受一次生日派对 |
[04:24] | Leonard could have a birthday party before hell freezes over. | 还有可能在地狱毁灭之前发生 |
[04:29] | Fine. if I do have a threesome, you can’t be part of it. | 好吧 如果我真的玩3P了 我不会叫你的 |
[04:34] | I’m just kidding. yes, you can. | 我开个玩笑啦 你可以加入的 |
[04:37] | Can you bring a friend. | 你可以带个朋友来吗 |
[04:40] | I think a birthday party’s a terrible idea. | 生日派对真是个馊主意 |
[04:43] | I envy leonard for growing up without that anguish. | 我真嫉妒里奥纳德从小到大能免于这份痛苦 |
[04:46] | Anguish?! | 痛苦?! |
[04:47] | Year after year, | 年复一年 |
[04:48] | I had to endure wearing comical hats while being | 我都得忍受戴滑稽帽子的痛苦 |
[04:51] | Forced into the crowded, sweaty hell of bouncy castles. | 然后被迫走到那又挤又满是汗臭的快乐城堡里 |
[04:54] | Not to mention being blindfolded and being spun toward a | 更别提要把我眼睛遮住 转几圈走到一个奇怪的熊那里 |
[04:57] | Grotesque illess donkey as the other children mocked my disorientation. | 被其他小孩子嘲笑我没有方向感 |
[05:02] | Okay, sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[05:03] | I understand u have scars that no nonprofeioional can heal, but, | 我知道你有一些非专业人士无法治愈的伤疤 |
[05:07] | Nevertheless, we’re going to throw leonard a birthday party. | 但是无论如何 我们都要给里奥纳德开个生日派对 |
[05:09] | Have I pointed out that I’m extremely uncomforblble with dancing, | 我有没有说清楚我特别不喜欢跳舞 |
[05:11] | Loud music and most other forms of alcohol-induced frivolity? | 很吵的音乐 和其他大多由酒精引起的无聊举动? |
[05:16] | Nevertheless, we’re… | 无论如何 我们… |
[05:18] | In addition, I really don’t think that leonard wtsts… | 另外 我真觉得里奥纳德并不想… |
[05:19] | You either you help me throw leonard a birtayay party or, so help me god, | 要么你帮我开派对 要么 上帝啊 |
[05:22] | I will go into your bedroom and unbag all of your most valuable, | 我会到你的卧室里把你最值钱的 |
[05:24] | Mint-condition comic books. | 全新漫画书都倒出来 |
[05:25] | And on one of them– you won’t know which– | 然后在其中一本…你不会知道是哪本 |
[05:27] | I’ll draw a tiny happy face in ink. you can’t do that. | -我会在上面用墨水画一个小小的笑脸 -你不能这么做 |
[05:32] | If you make a mark in a mint comic book, it’s no longer mint. | 如果你在一本全新的漫画书上做标记 那就不是全新的了 |
[05:36] | Sheldon, do you understand the concept of blackmail? | 谢尔顿 你懂啥叫勒索吗? |
[05:38] | Well, of course, i… oh. | 当然 我明白 噢… |
[05:42] | Yeah, I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[05:44] | Let’s throw leonard a kick-ass birthday party. | 我们来给里奥纳德开一个超级生日派对吧 |
[06:06] | That’s not the secret knock. | 这不是敲门密码 |
[06:09] | This is the secret knock. | 这才是敲门密码 |
[06:14] | what difference does it make? | 有什么区别啊? |
[06:16] | The whole point of a secret knock is to establish a | 设置敲门密码的所有意义就在于建立一种 |
[06:18] | Non-verbal signal to verify the identity of one’s co-conspirators. | 非语言信号来验证某人的同行者身份的办法 |
[06:22] | Is that raj and howard? | 是不是拉杰和霍华德? |
[06:23] | Possibly, but unverified. | 可能 但是还没有核对 |
[06:26] | Will you just let us in. | 让我们进去不 |
[06:27] | Luckily for you, this is not a nuclear reactor. | 你很幸运 这并不是核反应堆 |
[06:31] | So what’d you get the birthday boy? | 你们准备了什么生日礼物? |
[06:32] | Well, raj got him an awesome, | 拉杰给他买了一个特别赞的 |
[06:34] | Limited edition dark knight sculpture | 限量版黑暗武士的雕塑 |
[06:36] | Based on alex ross’s definitive batman. | 是出自阿列克斯·罗丝版本授权的蝙蝠侠 |
[06:38] | And I got him this amazing autographed copy | 而我送给他这份完美的 有费曼亲笔签名的 |
[06:39] | Of the feynman lectures on physics. | 关于物理学演讲的拷贝 |
[06:42] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[06:43] | I got him a sweater. | 我要送他一件毛衣 |
[06:46] | Okay, well, he might like that. | 他可能会喜欢吧 |
[06:47] | I’ve seen him get chilly. | 我见过他感到冷的 |
[06:50] | Sheldon, I didn’t see your present. | 谢尔顿 我没有看到你的礼物啊 |
[06:52] | That’s because I didn’t bring one. | 因为我没有带礼物来 |
[06:54] | Why not? don’t ask. | -为什么啊? -别问 |
[06:55] | The entire institution of gift-giving makes no sense. | 整个送礼物的机制是没有意义的 |
[06:58] | Too late. let’s say I go out and I spend $50 on you. | -太迟了 -比如说我花50美元给你买礼物 |
[07:02] | It’s a laborious activity because I have to imagine what you need, | 我得费尽心思想你需要什么 这是件很艰苦的事情 |
[07:05] | Whereas you know what you need. | 而且你知道你需要什么 |
[07:06] | Now, I could simplify things– just give you the $50 directly, | 现在 我们把事情简化 直接给你50美元 |
[07:10] | And then you could give me $50 on my birthday, and so on, | 然后我生日的时候你给我50美元 这样继续下去 |
[07:13] | Until one of us dies, leaving the other one old and $50 richer. | 直到我们其中一个死了 留下个比你富50美元的老人 |
[07:19] | And I ask you, is it worth it? | 我问问你 这样有意义吗 |
[07:22] | Told you not to ask. | 叫你别问的 |
[07:24] | Well, sheldon, you’re his friend. | 谢尔顿 你是他朋友啊 |
[07:26] | Friends give each other presents. | 朋友之间就是互送礼物的 |
[07:28] | I accept your premise; I reject your conclusion. | 我同意你的论据 但不同意你的论点 |
[07:32] | Try telling him it’s a non-optional social convention. | 你试试告诉他这是一个没得选择的社交习俗 |
[07:36] | What? | 什么? |
[07:37] | Just do it. | 照我说的做 |
[07:41] | It’s a non-optional… | 这是一个没得选择的… |
[07:43] | Social convention. | 社交习俗 |
[07:45] | Oh. fair enough. | 那倒是 |
[07:50] | He came with a manual. | 他很有规则性的 |
[07:53] | Question– how am I going to get leonard | 提问 我怎么在派对之前 |
[07:55] | a present before the party? | 给里奥纳德准备一份礼物? |
[07:56] | I don’t drive and the only things available within | 我不会开车而且在步行范围内 |
[07:58] | Walking distance are a thai restaurant and a gas station. | 能去的只有一家泰国菜餐馆和一个加油站 |
[08:01] | I suppose I could wrap up an order of | 我看我能打包一份 |
[08:03] | Mee krob and a couple of lottery scratchers. | 脆炸米粉再加一些刮奖券 |
[08:06] | Okay let’s do this– I will drive sheldon to get a present. | 我们这么办 我开车带谢尔顿去买礼物 |
[08:10] | And howard, you need to get rid of leonard for about two hours. | 霍华德 你得让里奥纳德离开房间两小时 |
[08:11] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:12] | And then, raj, you bring the stuff | 然后拉杰 你把东西搬到对面 |
[08:13] | across the hall and start setting up. | 然后开始布置 |
[08:17] | What if guests show up? | 如果有客人来了怎么办? |
[08:18] | Entertain them. | 招待他们 |
[08:20] | What if they’re women? | 要是是女客人怎么办? |
[08:23] | Stare at them and make them feel uncomfortable. | 一直盯着她们 让她们觉得不舒服 |
[08:39] | How’s it goin’? | 你还好吗 |
[08:40] | Fine. | 很好 |
[08:42] | So listen, the nuart is showing the revised, | 听着 新艺术影院正在放映 |
[08:45] | Definitive cut of blade runner. | 最终修订版的银翼杀手 |
[08:47] | Seen it. | 看过了 |
[08:48] | No, you’ve seen the 25th anniversary final cut. | 不 你看的是25周年的最终版本 |
[08:52] | This one has eight seconds of previously unseen footage. | 而这个版本有八秒钟以前没看过的片断 |
[08:55] | They say it completely changes the tone of the film. | 他们说这会完全改变电影的基调 |
[08:58] | Uh… pass. | 算了 |
[09:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:01] | Afterwards, there’s a q & a with harrison ford’s body double. | 之后还有与哈里斯·福特替身的问答 |
[09:05] | Look, I’m in the halo battle of my life here. | 听着 我正在打光晕生命之战呢 |
[09:08] | There’s this kid in copenhagen– he has no immune system, | 这是个在哥本哈根的小孩 他没有免疫系统 |
[09:10] | So all he does is sit in his bubble and play halo 24-seven. | 所以他24小时加7天不停地坐着打光晕 |
[09:14] | Can’t you play him some other time? | 你不能找别的时间跟他玩? |
[09:16] | Not if you believe his doctors. | 如果你相信他的医生那就不能 |
[09:22] | Oh, my god, do you smell gas? | 天啊 闻到煤气味吗 |
[09:25] | No. | 没有 |
[09:25] | Yeah, no. | 确实没有 |
[09:32] | You know, they have dvds over there. | 那边有DVD播放机 |
[09:34] | Yes, but they have dvd burners over here. | 是 但这里有DVD刻录机 |
[09:38] | leonard needs a dvd burner. | 里奥纳德需要一个DVD刻录机 |
[09:41] | Sheldon, a gift shouldn’t be something someone needs, | 谢尔顿 礼物不应该是一个人所需要的 |
[09:43] | It should be something fun. | 而应该是一件有趣的东西 |
[09:45] | You know, something they wouldn’t buy for themself. | 一件他们不会买给自己的东西 |
[09:47] | You mean like a sweater? | 你意思说比如一件毛衣? |
[09:51] | It’s a fun sweater. | 那件毛衣很有趣的 |
[09:53] | It’s got a bold geometric print. | 上面有一个醒目的几何图案 |
[09:56] | Is it the geometry that makes it fun? okay… | -是几何学使它变得有趣? -好吧… |
[09:59] | The point is one of the ways we show we care about people is | 重点是我们关心某个人的表达方式之一 |
[10:02] | By putting thought and imagination into the gifts we give them. | 可以是通过把想法和想象力赋予到送他的礼物中 |
[10:05] | Okay, I see. | 我明白了 |
[10:07] | So, not a dvd burner exactly. | -所以不能是DVD刻录机了 -没错 |
[10:10] | Something he wouldn’t buy for himself. | 一件他不会买给自己的东西 |
[10:12] | Something fun. something like… | 一件有趣的东西 一件像… |
[10:14] | An 802-11n wireless router! | 802-11n无线路由器 |
[10:21] | Here you go, copenhagen boy. | 来吧 哥本哈根男孩 |
[10:22] | How about a taste of hans christian hand grenade? | 尝尝汉斯·克里斯蒂安手雷的滋味吧 |
[10:27] | Oh, that could not feel good. | 那肯定感觉不好 |
[10:33] | Come on, come… | 来啊 来… |
[10:34] | Oh, you clever… | 你个聪明的… |
[10:40] | Come on. come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[10:42] | Take that! | 尝尝这个! |
[10:51] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[10:52] | This granola bar, it has peanuts in it! | 这个格兰诺拉燕麦卷里面有花生! |
[10:53] | Oh, my god. why did you eat it? | 上帝啊 你为什么吃它呢 |
[10:55] | I don’t know. It was just there. | 我不知道 它就放在那里 |
[10:57] | if I had a gun there, would you have shot yourself? | 如果我有把枪放在那里 你会对自己开枪吗 |
[11:01] | Don’t yell at me! | 别对我吼 |
[11:02] | I’ve got to go to the emergency room! | 我必须得去急诊室! |
[11:04] | Now?! no, after my tongue has swollen to the size of a brisket! | -现在? -不 等到我的舌头肿得像胸部一样! |
[11:08] | All right, uh, just let me get my keys. | 好 让我拿下钥匙 |
[11:11] | Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god! | 上帝啊 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[11:14] | The laundry is out of the hamper. | 洗衣房已经没人了 |
[11:20] | Okay, sheldon, what was it supposed to be? | 好 谢尔顿 那应该是什么? |
[11:24] | Fine. it’s out of the washer! | 好 没有人洗衣服了! |
[11:26] | I’ll call you when it’s in the dryer. | 等甩干的时候我再打电话给你 |
[11:29] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[11:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:44] | Um, that one. | 那个 |
[11:46] | Because of the two additional ethernet ports? | 因为有两个额外的以太网接口? |
[11:48] | Sure.He doesn’t need them. | -是的 -他不需要 |
[11:49] | He’s already got a six-port ethernet switch. | 他已经有一台六个以太网接口的交换机了 |
[11:51] | Oh, okay, then this one. | 好吧 那这个 |
[11:52] | Why? I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[11:54] | The man on the box looks so happy. | 盒子上的男人看起来很开心 |
[11:57] | penny, if I’m going to buy leonard a gift, | 潘妮 如果我要给里奥纳德买礼物 |
[11:59] | I’m going to do it right. | 我一定要买得合适 |
[12:00] | I refuse to let him experience the same childhood trauma I did. | 我不会让他经历我童年时的创伤 |
[12:04] | I know I’m gonna regret this, but what trauma? | 我知道我可能会后悔了 不过 什么创伤? |
[12:08] | On my 12th birthday, | 我12岁生日的时候 |
[12:09] | I really wanted a titanium centrifuge | 我非常想要一个钛离心分离机 |
[12:12] | so, you know, I could separate radioactive isotopes. | 这样 我就可以分离放射性同位素了 |
[12:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:16] | Instead of a titanium centrifuge, my parents bought me… | 然而我父母却给我买了一个… |
[12:20] | Wow, this is hard. | 真是难以启齿 |
[12:23] | They got me a motorized dirt bike. | 他们给我买了一辆摩托车 |
[12:28] | No! | 不会吧 |
[12:30] | What 12-year-old boy wants a motorized dirt bike? | 一个怎么样的12岁男孩会要辆摩托车? |
[12:34] | All of them? | 所有的 |
[12:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[12:37] | Yeah. huh. | -是的 -哈 |
[12:41] | Okay, so we’re getting this one? | 好吧 我们就买这个? |
[12:43] | Yeah, I suppose. | 是吧 |
[12:43] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[12:45] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:46] | Do you know anything about this stuff? | 你了解这个东西吗? |
[12:48] | I know everything about this stuff. | 我了解它的一切 |
[12:50] | Okay, | 太好了 |
[12:51] | I have my own whwholesale flower business | 我个人在开展鲜花批发业务 |
[12:53] | and I want to hook up my computer in the front entrance | 我想把我的前台计算机 |
[12:55] | with the one in my refrigerated warehouse. | 和冷藏库的计算机连在一起 |
[12:57] | Here, buy this one. Look, it’s the one we’re getting. | 这个 看 我们就买的这个 |
[12:59] | See? happy guy. | 看 他很开心 |
[13:00] | No, no, no, she doesn’t want that. | 不 不 不 她不需要那个 |
[13:01] | She needs a point-to-point peer network with a range extender. | 她需要一个扩大范围的点对点网络 |
[13:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:07] | Which hard drive do I want– firewire or usb? | 我应该选哪一个硬盘 火线还是USB? |
[13:11] | It depends on what bus you have available. | 这取决于你有什么总线(bus还有大巴士的意思) |
[13:17] | I drive a chevy cavalier. | 我开的是雪佛兰跑车 |
[13:20] | Oh, dear lord. | 真主啊 |
[13:22] | Sheldon, we have to go. not now, penny. | -谢尔顿 我们该走了 -现在不行 潘妮 |
[13:24] | This poor man needs me. | 这位可怜人需要我的帮助 |
[13:25] | You, hold on. I’ll be right with you. | 你等一下 我马上招呼你 |
[13:27] | What computer do you have? | 你计算机是什么样的? |
[13:29] | And please don’t say “a white one.” | 请不要说是一台白色的 |
[13:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:38] | Fill this out. have a seat. | 把这个填好 找个座位坐下 |
[13:39] | No, listen. | 不 听着 |
[13:40] | We’re throwing my friend a surprise party and I’m | 我们打算给我的朋友开一个惊喜派对 |
[13:42] | Supposed to keep him out of his apartment for two hours. | 而我要让我朋友离开公寓两小时 |
[13:44] | Uh-huh. fill this out and have a seat. | 把这个填好 找个座位坐下 |
[13:46] | No, see, | 不 |
[13:47] | The only way I could get him to leave was to tell | 我能让他离开的唯一办法就是告诉他 |
[13:49] | Him I ate a peanut because I’m allergic to peanuts. | 我吃了一个花生 因为我对花生过敏 |
[13:51] | Oh. well, in that case, fill this out and have a seat. | 这样的话 把这个填好找个座位坐下 |
[13:55] | Look, | 听着 |
[13:56] | All I need from you is to take me in the back, give me a band-aid and | 我只要你把我带到后面去 给我一张创可贴 |
[13:58] | So I can pretend I had a shot of epinephrine | 这样我就可以假装打了一针肾上腺素 |
[13:59] | And then you tell my friend you need to keep me | 然后你告诉我朋友你需要让我 |
[14:01] | under observation for about an hour, hour and a half. | 留在这观察一小时 一个半小时 |
[14:03] | Is that all you need? | 没有别的了吗? |
[14:04] | Yes. get out of my er. | -没了 -给我滚出急诊室 |
[14:07] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[14:08] | Oh, I understand, but unfortunately, | 我明白 但是不好意思 |
[14:09] | This hospalal is not equipped to treat stupid. | 我们医院不接待傻子 |
[14:14] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[14:15] | I know how the world works. | 我知道这个世界的规则 |
[14:16] | How about if I were to introduce to you to the man who freed your people? | 不如介绍你认识一下赋予你们自由的领袖吧? |
[14:26] | Unless my people were freed by benjamin franklin | 除非我们的领袖是本杰明·富兰克林 |
[14:29] | And his five twin brothers, you are wasting your time. | 还有他五个孪生兄弟 否则你是在浪费时间 |
[14:34] | Hey, sorry, I couldn’t find a parking spot. | 对不起 停车位太难找了 |
[14:36] | -How are you doing? -bad, very bad. | -你怎么样了 -非常糟糕 |
[14:38] | Really? you don’t look like you’re swelling up at all. | 真的? 你看上去像完全没有吃过什么一样 |
[14:41] | Maybe we should just pick up some benadryl at the drugstore and go home. | 不如我们就去药店拿点伤风抗素剂然后回家吧 |
[14:43] | We can’t go home. why not? | -我们不能回家 -为什么 |
[14:46] | Becaus…. because… | 因为…因为… |
[14:50] | Brisket! brisket! | 我的胸痛! 胸痛! |
[14:53] | Water! need water! I’ll be right back. | -水 我要水 -我马上拿来 |
[15:00] | penny, listen, I’ve got a problem. | 潘妮 我遇到状况了 |
[15:02] | Yeah, well, so do i. | 我这里也是 |
[15:03] | Look, you gotta stall leonard a little longer. | 听着 你得再拖住里奥纳德一会 |
[15:05] | I don’t think I can. | 我认为我办不到了 |
[15:06] | You have to. we all have to be there at the same time to yell surprise. | 你必须办到 我们一定要同时回去喊”惊喜” |
[15:09] | Okay, you have to understand something. | 好吧 你必须明白 |
[15:10] | We’re in a hospital right now. | 我们现在还在医院 |
[15:12] | Why? is leonard okay? | 为什么 里奥纳德还好吧 |
[15:13] | Leonard’s fine. I’m fine. | 他很好 我也很好 |
[15:15] | Thanks for asking, by the way. | 顺便感谢你的关心 |
[15:17] | Okay, I don’t need your attitude. | 好了 我不需要你表达什么态度 |
[15:19] | Listen, just hold him there a little longer. | 听着 就再拖一会 |
[15:21] | Look, I’ve done my best, | 不行 我应经尽力了 |
[15:22] | But he wants to go home and I don’t know how to stop him. | 但是他想回家 我不知道该怎么做 |
[15:24] | Ok, , how about this? | 好吧 那这样 |
[15:26] | You keep him there a little longer, and when you get to the party, | 你如果能再拖一会 等你到了派对上 |
[15:28] | I’ll point out which of my friends are easy? | 我会给你介绍我最容易上手的朋友 |
[15:40] | Don’t toy with me, woman. | 不要耍我 女人 |
[15:44] | I got a hot former fat girl with no self-esteem, | 我有个以前非常胖没有自信而现在辣得不行的朋友 |
[15:46] | I got a girl who punishes her father by sleeping around and | 还有个到处和男人上床气坏老爸的朋友 |
[15:48] | Alcoholi who’s two tequila shots | 以及一个喝两杯鸡尾酒 |
[15:49] | Away from letting you wear her like a hat. | 就任人摆布的朋友 |
[15:54] | Thy will be done. | 我会搞定一切的 |
[16:06] | I’m doing this for you, little buddy. | 一切都是为了你 小弟弟 |
[16:14] | Okay, we don’t have that in stock… | 我们库存也没有了 |
[16:18] | But I can special-order it for you. | 不过我可以为你特别定一个 |
[16:21] | Him. | 就是他 |
[16:23] | Excuse me, sir. you don’t work here. | 抱歉 先生 你不是工作人员 |
[16:26] | Yes, well, apparently, neither does anyone else. | 是 当然 但这里没工作人员 |
[16:30] | Sheldon, we have to go why? | -谢尔顿 我们得走了 -为什么 |
[16:32] | Well, for one thing, we’re late for leonard’s birthday party, | 一方面 里奥纳德的派对要开始了 |
[16:35] | And for another, I told him to call security. | 另一方面 我已经让他去叫保安了 |
[16:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:42] | By the way, a six-year-old could hack your cocomputer system. | 顺便提一下 一个6岁男孩都可以侵入你们的电脑 |
[16:45] | Keep walking. | 快走吧 |
[16:45] | “1234” is not a secure password. | “1234”不是一个安全的密码 |
[16:51] | Excusee-e– my friend is having an allergic reaction to peanuts. | 不好意思 我朋友他花生过敏了 |
[16:54] | No, he’s not. | 没 他没有 |
[16:55] | Yes, he is. | 是的 他是的 |
[16:56] | Look, sir, we are very busy here, and i… | 先生 是这样 我们很忙 而且… |
[16:58] | Holy crap! | 我的天啊 |
[17:02] | Please help me! | 快来人! |
[17:05] | Cocode four! I need a gurney! | 4号 我需要个轮床 |
[17:07] | Right away! right away! | 马上 马上 |
[17:08] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | Say what you will about the healthcare system in this country, | 对于这个国家的健康保健系统 你可以随便说啥 |
[17:16] | But when they’re afraid of lawsuits, they sure test everything. | 假使他们害怕诉讼 他们得保证检测过所有东西 |
[17:20] | I really don’t think the colonoopopy was necessary. | 我真不觉得肠窥镜有任何必要 |
[17:26] | You know, before you got all swollen up, | 你知道嘛 在你症状出现之前 |
[17:28] | I actually thought you were trying to keep me out of | 我还以为你是要让我离开家 |
[17:30] | The apartment so you could throw me a surprise party. | 这样你们可以为我准备惊喜派对 |
[17:33] | Oh, right, it’s your birthday. | 想起来了 今天是你的生日 |
[17:35] | I had no idea it was your birthday. | 我都忘了是你生日 |
[17:36] | I completely forgot. | 完全忘了 |
[17:37] | Wow, what a lousy way to spend a birthday. | 这个生日过得还真糟糕 |
[17:39] | Well, it’s all over now. | 不过 反正都过去了 |
[17:44] | There is a party, isn’t there? | 是有个派对 是吗 |
[17:47] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[17:49] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[17:51] | Are you mad? | 你生气了? |
[17:52] | How could I be mad?? | 我怎么可能生气 |
[17:55] | You actually risked your life because you care about me. | 你都冒了生命危险就因为你关心在乎我 |
[18:00] | Yeah, that’s why I did it all right. | -当然 就是因为这个 -好吧 |
[18:06] | Here we go. | 进去吧 |
[18:08] | My first birthday party. | 我的第一个生日派对 |
[18:20] | Dude, everybody left an hour ago. | 伙计 大伙一个小时前就都走了 |
[18:26] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[18:34] | Okay, leonard, here I am on your birthday party. | 里奥纳德 我现在就在你的生日派对上 |
[18:37] | I don’t know where you are, dude, but it’s really kick-ass! | 我不知道你在哪 但这真的很棒! |
[18:41] | Everyone is very, very drunk and… | 每个人都烂醉如泥 |
[18:44] | Oh, and look, there’s a girl taking her shirt off! | 看 有个女孩把上衣脱了! |
[18:51] | That’s my friend carol. | 那是我的朋友卡萝尔 |
[18:53] | Remind me– I gotta introduce her to howard. | 提醒我 我要把她介绍给霍华德 |
[18:56] | Oh, sweet krishna, shake that rupee maker! | 可爱的卡丽什娜 把卢布制造机晃起来! |
[19:02] | I’m so sorry you didn’t get your party. | 真遗憾 你错过了你的派对 |
[19:04] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:08] | Well, happy birthday, anyways. | 生日快乐 |
[19:17] | Hey, Penny, wh…when is your birthday? | 潘妮 你生日是什么时候? |