时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[00:32] | -again? -obviously, | -又将? -显然 |
[00:33] | You’re not well suited for three-dimensional chess. | 你还不够格来玩三维国际象棋 |
[00:36] | Perhaps three-dimensional candy land would be more your speed. | 你的速度或许更适合玩三维糖果盒游戏 |
[00:39] | Just reset the board. | 这盘重来 |
[00:41] | It must be humbling to suck on so many different levels. | 这么多层都得我让你 还真丢脸啊 |
[00:51] | Hey, guys. | 好 伙计们 |
[00:52] | -did you get my mail? -yeah, right here. | -你拿了我的邮件了? -是 在这 |
[00:55] | -how was nebraska? -well, better than north dakota. | -内布拉斯加那边怎样? -比北达科他州强 |
[01:04] | I guess that joke’s only funny in nebraska. | 我猜这笑话只有在内布拉斯加州才会好笑 |
[01:07] | From the data at hand, you really can’t draw that conclusion. | 就目前的数据来说 你还不能得出这结论 |
[01:10] | All you can say with absolute certainty is that | 你所能唯一确定的是 |
[01:12] | that joke is not funny here. | 这笑话在这儿不好笑 |
[01:19] | Boy, it’s good to be back. | 兄弟们 回来真好 |
[01:22] | -how’s your family? -it was the worst trip. | -你家人怎么样? -这趟旅行简直不能再糟了 |
[01:24] | Everyone got sick over the weekend. | 一个周末下来家里人全病了 |
[01:26] | -sick? -here we go. | -病了? -又来了 |
[01:31] | What kind of sick? | 什么病? |
[01:32] | The flu, I guess. | 我猜 就是流感吧 |
[01:34] | I don’t need you to guess. I need you to know. | 我不是要你猜 我要你确定 |
[01:36] | Now, when did the symptoms first appear? | 第一次出现症状是在什么时候 |
[01:39] | Maybe friday. | 大概是周五 |
[01:40] | Friday. was that morning or afternoon? | 周五 上午还是下午? |
[01:43] | I-i don’t… | 我…我不… |
[01:44] | Think, woman. who blew their nose and when? | 小姐 好好想想 是谁 在什么时候擦过鼻子? |
[01:48] | Sheldon, relax. | 没事的 谢尔顿 |
[01:49] | She doesn’t have any symptoms. I’m sure she’s not contagious. | 她没有任何症状 我确定她不会传染 |
[01:52] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[01:55] | If influenza was only contagious after symptoms appear, | 如果流感只有在症状出现后才会感染 |
[01:57] | It would have died out thousands of years ago. | 那它早该在几千年前就消失了 |
[01:59] | Somewhere between tool using and cave painting, | 在开始使用石器工具和创作洞穴壁画的年代 |
[02:02] | Homo habilis would have figured out | “能人”们肯定会想方设法 |
[02:03] | how to kill the guy with the runny nose. | 干掉流着鼻涕的家伙的 |
[02:06] | Penny, you’ll have to excuse sheldon. he’s a bit of a germaphobe. | 潘妮 你要原谅谢尔顿 他有点病理恐惧 |
[02:09] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没关系 我能理解 |
[02:11] | Thanks for your consideration. now please leave. | 谢谢你的照顾 现在请你离开 |
[02:14] | You’d better go before he starts spraying you with lysol. | 你最好趁他还没拿来沙尔(消毒药水)来对着你喷的时候赶紧闪 |
[02:18] | Okay. well, thank you for getting my mail. | 好的 谢谢你替我拿邮件 |
[02:20] | No problem. welcome home. | 小意思 欢迎回家 |
[02:29] | What?! | 怎么了?! |
[03:02] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼东西 |
[03:04] | I’m making petri dishes to grow throat cultures. | 我在制作皮氏培养皿培养喉咙里的细菌 |
[03:09] | With lime jell-o? | 用酸橙果冻? |
[03:10] | I need a growth medium, | 我需要一个(生长物)培养基 |
[03:12] | And someone polished off the apricot yogurt. | 而某人却把杏仁酸奶给扫荡一空了 |
[03:16] | Here, swab my throat. | 来 从我喉咙里取些唾液 |
[03:20] | I don’t think so. | 我可不干 |
[03:21] | If I’m going to get ahead of this thing, | 如果我要走在它前面搞定它 |
[03:23] | I need to find out what’s growing in my throat. | 就必须弄清楚我喉咙里是什么东西在生长 |
[03:28] | Sheldon, you are not sick. | 谢尔顿 你没病 |
[03:30] | This is, but you are not. | 这些行为有 但你没有 |
[03:34] | We have no idea what pathogen typhoid | 我们根本不清楚她带进屋子来的 |
[03:36] | penny has introduced into our environment. | 是什么伤寒病原体 |
[03:38] | For having never been to nebraska, | 鉴于我从没去过内布拉斯加 |
[03:40] | I’m fairly certain that I have no corn-husking antibodies. | 我十分肯定我没有携带玉米外壳抗体 |
[03:46] | Sheldon, don’t you think you’re overreacting? | 谢尔顿 你不觉得你反应过度了吗 |
[03:49] | When I’m lying comatose in a hospital | 当我倒在医院昏迷不醒 |
[03:52] | relying on inferior minds to cure me, | 要靠那些低智商来医治我的时候 |
[03:53] | These jell-o cultures and my accompanying notes | 这些果冻培养细菌连同我的笔记 |
[03:55] | Will give them a fighting chance. | 会让他们有机会最后一搏 |
[04:02] | -i’m going back to bed. -wait. | -我回去睡觉了 -等等 |
[04:04] | -put this in the bathroom. -what for? | -把这个放到卫生间 -干吗 |
[04:07] | I need to measure my fluid intake and output | 我要测量我体液的摄取和排放情况 |
[04:09] | To make sure my kidneys aren’t shutting down. | 确保我肾功能没有衰竭 |
[04:13] | I mixed pancake batter in this! | 这是我用来和糕饼的! |
[04:17] | No, that measuring cup has always been for urine. | 不 这个实验皿一直是用来盛小便的 |
[04:21] | You had time to make a label for everything in this apartment | 你有闲工夫把房间里的所有东西都贴上标签 |
[04:24] | Including the label maker, | 即使标签笔都有标签 |
[04:26] | But you didn’t have ten seconds to make one that said “urine cup”? | 就不能抽出十秒钟把它标记上”小便皿”吗? |
[04:31] | It’s right here on the bottom. | 这不在杯底嘛 |
[04:40] | I guess I owe the betty crocker company a letter of apology. | 我猜我该给贝蒂妙厨写封道歉信了 |
[05:00] | Oh, dear god. | 我的天呐 |
[05:06] | Leonard, I’m sick! | 里奥纳德 我病了! |
[05:15] | Leonard, I’m sick! | 里奥纳德 我病了! |
[05:29] | Leonard, my comforter fell down, and my sinuses hurt when I bend over. | 里奥纳德 我的加衬芯床罩掉了 我一弯腰鼻窦就疼 |
[05:53] | -hey! -leonard, where are you? | 里奥纳德 你在哪呢 |
[05:56] | I’m at work. | 我在工作 |
[05:58] | At 6:30 in the morning? | 早上六点半? |
[06:03] | On sunday? | 还是星期天? |
[06:06] | -why? -they asked me to come in. | -怎么会 -他们叫我帮忙 |
[06:09] | I didn’t hear the phone ring. | 我没听到电话响过啊 |
[06:11] | They texted me. | 他们发的短信 |
[06:14] | Well, as I predicted, I am sick. | 是这样 跟我预测的如出一辙 我病了 |
[06:18] | My fever has been tracking up exponentially since 2:00 a.m., | 我的体温从凌晨两点开始就呈指数曲线上升 |
[06:21] | And I am producing sputum at an alarming rate. | 而且我痰中含血量惊人地高 |
[06:27] | No kidding? | 开玩笑吧? |
[06:28] | No, not only that, | 没有 不仅如此 |
[06:30] | It has shifted from clear to milky green. | 痰的颜色也已经从透明变成牛奶绿了 |
[06:34] | All right, | 好吧 |
[06:35] | Get some rest and drink plenty of fluids. | 多休息 多喝点液体 |
[06:37] | What else would I drink, gases, solids, ionized plasma? | 我还能喝什么 气体 固体 还是电离等离子体? |
[06:43] | Drink whatever you want. | 想喝什么随你便 |
[06:44] | -i want soup. -then make soup. | -我想喝汤 -那就煲汤啊 |
[06:47] | We don’t have soup. | 家里没有汤 |
[06:48] | I’m at work, sheldon. | 谢尔顿 我在工作呢 |
[06:53] | Is that a dog? | 那是狗叫吗 |
[06:57] | In the lab? | 在实验室里? |
[07:00] | They’re training dogs to operate the centrifuge | 他们在训练狗操作离心机 |
[07:04] | For when they need dogs to… | 以备他们需要狗去… |
[07:06] | Operate the centrifuge | 为盲人科学家 |
[07:08] | For blind scientists. I have to go. | 操作离心机 我要挂了 |
[07:14] | Howard, it’s the phone! | 霍华德 电话响了! |
[07:19] | I know it’s the phone, ma, I hear the phone! | 我知道电话响了 妈 我耳朵不聋! |
[07:23] | Well, who’s calling at this ungodly hour?! | 是谁在这么邪恶的时间来电话?! |
[07:26] | I don’t know! | 不知道! |
[07:28] | Well, ask them why they’re calling at this ungodly hour! | 那就问问他们为什么在这么邪恶的时间来电话?! |
[07:32] | How can I ask them when I’m talking to you?! | 我在跟你说话怎么问他们问题?! |
[07:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:42] | It’s leonard. code milky green. | 霍华德 我是里奥纳德 牛奶绿色警报 |
[07:44] | Dear lord, not milky green. | 天呐 不是真的吧 |
[07:47] | Affirmative. with fever. | 警报属实 伴有发烧症状 |
[07:48] | Who’s on the phone?! | 谁来的电话? |
[07:51] | It’s leonard! | 是里奥纳德! |
[07:52] | Why is he calling?! | 他为什么来电话?! |
[07:54] | Sheldon’s sick! | 谢尔顿病了! |
[07:55] | Were you playing with him?! | 你还跟他一起玩呢?! |
[08:00] | For god’s sake, ma, I’m 26 years old! | 看在上帝的份上 妈 我都二十六岁了! |
[08:03] | Excuse me, mr. grownup! | 不好意思 长大了先生! |
[08:06] | What do you want for breakfast?! | 你早饭想吃什么?! |
[08:08] | Chocolate milk and eggos, please! | 巧克力牛奶和冰冻松饼 谢谢! |
[08:12] | -listen to me. -hang on. call waiting. | -听我说 -等下 有呼叫等待 |
[08:14] | No, don’t…! | 不 别…! |
[08:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:18] | Howard, I’m sick. | 霍华德 我病了 |
[08:25] | Howard’s sleeping. this is his mother! | 霍华德在睡觉呢 我是他妈! |
[08:30] | Why are you calling at this ungodly hour? | 你为什么要在这么邪恶的时间来电话? |
[08:35] | I need soup. | 我要喝汤 |
[08:37] | Then call your own mother! | 找你自己的妈妈去! |
[08:41] | It was sheldon. | 是谢尔顿 |
[08:42] | -i tried to stop you. -it’s my own fault. | -我刚才阻止你来着 -是我的错 |
[08:45] | I forgot the protocol we put in place | 我忘了06年耳炎大事件之后 |
[08:48] | after the great ear infection of 06. | 我们定下的协议了 |
[08:50] | You call koothrappali. | 你打电话给库萨帕里 |
[08:51] | We need to find a place to lay low for the next 18 to 24 hours. | 在接下来的18到24小时里 我们要找地方躲起来 |
[08:55] | Stand by. | 等一下 |
[08:56] | Ma, can my friends come over? | 妈 我朋友能来家里坐坐吗? |
[08:58] | I just had the carpet steamed! | 我刚洗过地毯! |
[09:02] | That’s a negatory. | 被否决了 |
[09:05] | But there’s a planet of the apes marathon at the nuart today. | 但是今天电影展里会上演”决战猩球”全集 |
[09:08] | Five movies, two hours apiece.. | 5部电影 每部2小时 |
[09:12] | It’s a start. | 算是个开始 |
[09:16] | Homeless, crazy guy at table 18. | 有个疯子加流浪汉 在18号桌 |
[09:25] | No, just crazy. | 不 只是疯子而已 |
[09:28] | Sheldon, what are you doing here? | 谢尔顿 你在这里做什么? |
[09:31] | I’m sick. thank you very much. | 我病了 非常感谢 |
[09:34] | How could you have gotten if from me? I’m not sick. | 怎么会是我传染给你的呢? 我没有病 |
[09:37] | You’re a carrier. | 你是携带者 |
[09:38] | All these people here are doomed. | 这里的所有人都在劫难逃 |
[09:40] | You’re doomed! | 你们在劫难逃啦! |
[09:44] | Sheldon, what do you want? | 谢尔顿 你想要干什么? |
[09:47] | I want soup. | 我想要喝汤 |
[09:53] | Why didn’t you…? | 为什么你不…? |
[09:56] | Why didn’t you just have soup at home? | 为什么你不在家弄汤喝? |
[09:59] | Penny, I have an iq of 187. | 潘妮 我的智商是187 |
[10:01] | Don’t you imagine that if there were a way for me | 你不会想想 如果我在家有办法 |
[10:04] | To have had soup at home, I would have thought of it? | 喝汤的话 你觉得我会来这里么? |
[10:07] | You can have soup delivered. | 你可以叫外卖啊 |
[10:13] | I did not think of that. | 这点我倒没想过 |
[10:17] | Clearly, febrile delirium is setting in. | 很明显 我已经处于发烧后的精神错乱状态了 |
[10:19] | Please bring me some soup | 趁我还知道汤匙是做什么用 |
[10:21] | While I still understand what a spoon is for. | 请快给我上汤吧 |
[10:24] | What kind of soup do you want? | 你想要什么汤? |
[10:26] | Well, my mother used to make me this split pea | 我母亲过去给我做的汤 里面有切开的豌豆 |
[10:29] | With little frankfurter slices and these homemade croutons. | 切片的法兰克福香肠和一些自制的油煎面包块 |
[10:33] | We have chicken, tortilla and potato leek. | 我们有鸡汤 玉米汤 和土豆葱汤 |
[10:36] | Could I get any of those with little frankfurter slices | 有没有什么汤里是放切片的法兰克福香肠 |
[10:39] | And homemade croutons? No. | 和自制的油煎面包块的? 没有 |
[10:42] | Then surprise me. | 那就给我个惊喜吧 |
[10:54] | Would you call that “moss green” or “forest green”? | 你们觉得它是黄绿色还是树绿色? |
[11:11] | Look at this. everyone went chimp. | 看看 每个人都选了黑猩猩 |
[11:15] | I’d like to point out that I voted for orangutan, | 我要指出我之前提议选的是人猿 |
[11:17] | But you shouted me down! | 但是被你给否决了! |
[11:24] | -hi, penny. -hey, where are you? | -潘妮 -你在哪呢? |
[11:26] | I’m… at work. | 我在…工作 |
[11:30] | You sound funny. | 你的声音很奇怪 |
[11:31] | Look. I’m… I’m in a radiation suit. | 我…我穿着反辐射工作服 |
[11:35] | -what’s up? -i’m at work, too, | -有什么事吗? -我也在工作 |
[11:37] | And you’ll never guess who’s here infecting my entire station. | 你绝对猜不到谁在这里用病菌感染着我整个工作区 |
[11:40] | Sheldon’s at the cheesecake factory. | 谢尔顿在芝士蛋糕店 |
[11:43] | -just tell him to go home. -he won’t leave. | -告诉他让他回家 -他不走 |
[11:46] | He’s afraid he’ll pass out on the bus, | 他怕他会晕倒在公车上 |
[11:47] | And someone will harvest his organs. | 然后有人会把他的器官割走 |
[11:51] | He’s paranoid, and he’s established a nest. | 他已经有妄想症状了 不过他已经找到了地方呆着 |
[11:54] | Can you please come get him? | 你能过来接他吗? |
[11:57] | Yeah, I’d be happy to. | 当然可以 |
[12:02] | Oh, my god, there’s a breach in the radiation unit! | 我的天啊 辐射室出现裂缝了! |
[12:04] | The whole city is in jeopardy! oh, my god! | 整个城市要陷于危险中了! 我的天啊! |
[12:07] | The containment vessel’s melting. gotta go. bye! | 安全壳已经开始融化了 不能说了 拜! |
[12:16] | I feel really guilty. | 我感到非常内疚 |
[12:18] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了你该做的 |
[12:19] | Take your stinking paws off my popcorn, | 把你的脏爪子从我的爆米花上移开 |
[12:22] | You damn dirty ape! | 你个恶心可恶的大猩猩! |
[12:30] | Thanks for bringing me home. | 谢谢你带我回家 |
[12:32] | It’s okay. I didn’t really need to work today. | 没关系 我今天不是很需要上班 |
[12:34] | It’s not like I have rent or car payments or anything. | 反正我也没车和房子的贷款要缴 |
[12:37] | Good, good. | 好 那就好 |
[12:40] | Okay, well, you feel better. | 好吧 祝你康复 |
[12:43] | Wait! where are you going? | 等等! 你要去哪里? |
[12:47] | Home… to write some bad checks. | 回家… 去写一些空头支票 |
[12:51] | You’re going to leave me? | 你就这样扔下我不管? |
[12:53] | Sheldon, you are a grown man. haven’t you ever been sick before? | 谢尔顿 你已经长大了 你之前没生过病吗 |
[12:56] | Of course, but not by myself. | 当然生过 不过有人照顾我啊 |
[12:59] | Really? never? | 真的? 从来没自己一人过? |
[13:01] | Well, once, when I was 15, | 有一次 我15岁 |
[13:03] | Spending the summer at the heidelberg institute in germany. | 暑假的时候在德国的海德尔堡学院 |
[13:07] | Studying abroad? | 出国留学? |
[13:08] | No. visiting professor. | 不是 被邀请当客座教授 |
[13:12] | Anyway, the local cuisine was a little more sausage-based | 总之 当地的烹饪方法用的香肠比我习惯的多了一些 |
[13:15] | Than I’m used to, and the result was an internal blitzkrieg, | 结果就是肚子里上演了陆军联合闪电战 |
[13:19] | With my lower intestine playing the part of czechoslovakia. | 我的大肠扮演的是捷克斯洛伐克 |
[13:23] | And there was no one there to take care of you? | 当时没有人在那里照顾你么? |
[13:26] | My mom had to fly back to texas to help my dad, | 我妈要飞回德克萨斯帮我爸爸的忙 |
[13:29] | Because the house had slipped off the cinder blocks again. | 因为房子的煤渣砖又塌方了 |
[13:34] | -again? -it was tornado season. | -又? -当时是狂风季节 |
[13:36] | And it was an aluminum house. | 那是个临时工棚 |
[13:40] | The housekeeper in the faculty residence didn’t speak any english. | 当时学院公寓里的管家不会讲英文 |
[13:44] | When I finally managed to convince her I was sick, | 当我终于让她相信我生病了的时候 |
[13:46] | She said,”mochtest du eine darmspfilung?” | 她说 “mochtest du eine darmspfilung?” |
[13:50] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[13:52] | Based on what happened next, I assume it means, | 根据之后发生的事 我认为意思是 |
[13:54] | “would you like an enema?” | “你想要灌肠吗?” |
[13:58] | Okay, sweetie. I’ll take care of you. | 好吧 亲爱的 我来照顾你吧 |
[14:00] | What do you need? | 你需要我做什么 |
[14:03] | My mom used to give me sponge baths. | 我妈妈常给我用海绵擦身 |
[14:13] | Ok ground rules. No sponge baths, | 基本规则 禁止用海绵擦身 |
[14:15] | And definitely no enemas. | 还有绝对禁止灌肠 |
[14:18] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[14:24] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[14:26] | Ten-and-a-half hours of ape-y goodness. | 2个半小时的猩猩大战 老天啊 |
[14:31] | Damn it, my glasses. | 晕 我的眼镜 |
[14:34] | Okay, I’m blind here, guys. can you help me find them? | 兄弟们 我处于”半瞎”状态 你们可以帮我找找么? |
[14:37] | -sorry. -okay. | -对不起 -好 |
[14:42] | Found them. | 找到了 |
[14:45] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry. don’t you have a spare? | 对不起 你没有备用的吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah, at home. | 有啊 可是在家里 |
[14:49] | If you leave now, | 如果你现在走 |
[14:50] | You can be back before the gorillas rip the crap out of charlton heston. | 你可以赶在大猩猩把查尔顿·赫斯顿的屎掏出来之前回来 |
[14:54] | Unless sheldon’s there, in which case, you’ll be trapped forever | 不过谢尔顿要是在家的话 你就将永远被困在 |
[14:57] | In his whiny, hyper-neurotic snot web. | 他那喋喋不休的 超神经质的鼻涕网中 |
[15:08] | Hi. penny? | 潘妮吗 |
[15:09] | I was just wondering, is sheldon still at the restaurant? | 我想问下 谢尔顿还在店里吗 |
[15:14] | Okay, that was very nice of you. okay, I gotta go. | 好的 你真是个大好人 我得挂了 |
[15:17] | Got kind of a full-blown chernobyl thing here. gotta go, bye. | 切尔诺贝利事件升级了 挂了 再见 |
[15:22] | He’s home. I’m screwed. | 他在家 我完了 |
[15:26] | Ten-and-a-half hours of ape-y blurriness. | 要看十个半小时的模糊猩猩 |
[15:30] | How about lasik? | 做个激光手术怎么样? |
[15:33] | You want me to get eye surgery? | 你想让我去做眼部手术? |
[15:36] | Would you rather go home and deal with sheldon, | 你是宁可回家跟谢尔顿斗智斗勇 |
[15:38] | Or have a stranger carve out your corneas with a laser beam? | 还是在你的角膜上用激光切个奇怪的槽 |
[15:43] | -well? -i’m thinking. | -怎么着? -我正在想 |
[15:47] | Okay, nice and cozy. | 好了 很好很舒适 |
[15:50] | Okay? I’ll see you later. | 好吧 一会见 |
[15:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:54] | Will you please rub this on my chest? | 你能不能把这个擦在我胸上? |
[15:58] | Sheldon, can’t you do that yourself? | 谢尔顿 你自己不能干吗 |
[16:00] | Vaporub makes my hands smell funny. | 维克斯达姆膏会弄得我手上闻起来很奇怪 |
[16:04] | -but, sheldon… -please, please, please? | -可是 谢尔顿… -求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[16:12] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真是被你打败了 |
[16:20] | No, no. counterclockwise, or my chest hair mats. | 不 不 逆时针涂 要不我胸毛就该打结了 |
[16:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:32] | Can you sing “soft kitty”? | 你能唱”乖乖猫”给我听吗 |
[16:36] | What? | 什么 |
[16:38] | My mom used to sing it to me when I was sick. | 我妈妈在我病的时候总唱给我听 |
[16:40] | -oh, sorry, honey. I don’t know it. -i’ll teach you. | -对不起亲爱的 我不会唱 -我可以教你 |
[16:45] | Soft kitty, warm kitty, | 乖乖猫 暖暖猫 |
[16:49] | Little ball of fur | 小小毛绒球 |
[16:53] | Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, | 快乐猫 瞌睡猫 |
[16:57] | Purr, purr, purr | 呜 呜 呜(猫的叫声) |
[17:03] | Now you. | 该你了 |
[17:10] | Soft kitty, | 乖乖猫 |
[17:12] | Warm kitty… | 暖暖猫 |
[17:15] | Little ball of fur | 小小毛绒球 |
[17:19] | Keep rubbing. | 手别停 |
[17:22] | Little ball of fur | 小小毛绒球 |
[17:40] | What do you see? I can’t. | 你看到什么了? 我看不到 |
[17:42] | The living room appears to be empty. | 客厅好像没人 |
[17:44] | He must be in his bedroom. | 他肯定在他卧室 |
[17:45] | My spare glasses are in my bedroom, on my dresser, | 我的备用眼镜在我卧室的柜子上 |
[17:48] | Next to my bat signal. | 就挨着我的蝙蝠侠发光器 |
[17:52] | I’m not going in there. | 我又不进去 |
[17:54] | -raj? -no way, jose. | -拉杰? -没门 伙计 |
[17:57] | But I can’t do it. I can’t see anything. | 可是我没法去拿啊 我什么都看不到 |
[17:59] | It’s all right. wireless minicam and bluetooth headset. | 那没关系 有无线迷你摄像头和蓝牙耳机 |
[18:02] | We’ll be your eyes. | 我们就是你的眼睛 |
[18:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:06] | One more thing. | 还有个玩意儿 |
[18:08] | This is a subsonic impact sensor. | 这是个次音速冲击传感器 |
[18:12] | If sheldon gets out of bed and starts to walk, | 如果谢尔顿下床并开始走路 |
[18:15] | This device will register it and send a signal to the laptop. | 这个器件会记录下来并把信号发回笔记本 |
[18:18] | At that point, based on the geography of the apartment | 由此 根据这间公寓的地理结构 |
[18:20] | And the ambulatory speed of a sick sheldon, | 和病猫谢尔顿的步行速度 |
[18:22] | You’ll have 7 seconds to get out, glasses or no glasses. | 你有7秒钟的时间出来 带眼镜或者不戴眼镜 |
[18:25] | Won’t my footsteps set it off? | 我的脚步声不会干扰它判断吗? |
[18:27] | No. you’ll be on your hands and knees. | 不会 你只能用你的手和膝盖走路 |
[18:30] | You’ll need to get the sensor as close as you can to sheldon’s room. | 你要把这个传感器放到离谢尔顿尽可能近的地方 |
[18:33] | How do I carry it if I’m on my hands and knees? | 我用手和膝盖走路我怎么带着这个玩意? |
[18:41] | Stay low. | 低一点 |
[18:43] | Bear left. | 左转 |
[18:45] | -now keep true. -what? | -现在直给 -什么 |
[18:46] | -it means “go straight.” -then just say, “go straight.” | -意思是”一直走” -说”一直走”不就得了 |
[18:50] | You don’t say, “go straight.” | 你报方位的时候 |
[18:52] | When you’re giving bearings, you say, “keep true.” | 不说”一直走” 是说”直给” |
[18:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:00] | I just hit my head. | 我把头给撞了 |
[19:02] | Because you didn’t keep true. | 因为你没”直给” |
[19:07] | Okay, turn right. | 好啦 右转 |
[19:10] | The picture’s breaking up. | 图像受损了 |
[19:12] | Angle your head to the right. | 把你的脑袋往右斜 |
[19:15] | Now, a little more. | 再来点儿 |
[19:17] | Little more. | 再来点儿 |
[19:19] | That’s it. now, just keep true. | 好了 现在直给吧 |
[19:24] | You’re close enough to sheldon’s room. deploy the sensor. | 你离谢尔顿的屋子已经很近了 可以部署传感器了 |
[19:29] | Now, turn it on. | 现在把它打开 |
[19:31] | It wasn’t on? | 它没开着吗? |
[19:34] | Then why did I have to crawl? | 那我干嘛还要爬着进来 |
[19:37] | No, I guess you didn’t. | 是 我想你可以不用 |
[19:43] | Okay, it’s on. | 好了 打开了 |
[19:44] | Good. from this point forward, you will have to crawl. | 好 从现在开始 你就得爬着走了 |
[19:49] | I know. | 明白 |
[19:54] | Hang on, the sensor’s picking up something. turn your head back. | 等等 传感器探测到了什么 把头转回去 |
[20:03] | You rat bastard. | 你真不是个东西 |
[20:07] | Told you the sensor would work. | 看 传感器能用的吧 |
[20:12] | You deliberately stuck me with sheldon. | 你成心让我在这陪着谢尔顿活受罪 |
[20:14] | Come on, I had to. you see what he’s like? | 没办法 我也是不得以啊 你也看到谢尔顿什么样了 |
[20:18] | Penny, I’m hungry. | 潘妮 我饿了 |
[20:20] | It’s okay, sweetie. good news! leonard’s home! | 好的 亲爱的 有好消息 里奥纳德回来了 |
[20:24] | Here you go. good luck. bye. | 交给你了 祝你好运 再见 |
[20:26] | Leonard! I’m hungry! | 里奥纳德 我饿了 |
[20:29] | Penny, take me with you! | 潘妮 把我带上吧 |
[20:41] | I want grilled cheese. | 我想吃烤芝士三明治 |
[21:01] | Do you think penny will come here and take care of us? | 你觉得潘妮会过来照顾咱们吗 |
[21:06] | I don’t think penny’s ever coming here again. | 我觉得潘妮再也不会到这来了 |
[21:12] | I’m very congested. | 我鼻塞得厉害 |
[21:16] | Yeah? so? | 怎么? |
[21:18] | Could you go to the kitchen | 你能不能帮我去厨房 |
[21:19] | And get me the turkey baster labeled “mucous”? | 拿一个标有”分泌粘液”的胶头滴管 |
[21:26] | If I stand, I’ll vomit. | 我一站起来 我就会吐的 |
[21:29] | Under the sink, yellow tupper ware bowl. | 在水槽下面 黄色的特百惠碗 |