时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Hey guys! – Hi! | -观众朋友们好 -大家好 |
[00:04] | Welcome to Stage 28. | 欢迎来到28号摄影棚 |
[00:06] | This is where we did season one, two, and three. | 我们前三季都是在这拍摄的 |
[00:08] | – And now we’re back, – Yeah | -今天又回来了 -没错 |
[00:12] | Camera’s up and rolling. | 摄像准备就绪 |
[00:13] | How tired are you guys? | 你们累不累 |
[00:15] | Marker. | 打板 |
[00:17] | Quiet, please. | 全场 安静了 |
[00:17] | Today we’re filming some of the last scenes for the final episode. | 今天我们要拍摄大结局的几个场景 |
[00:20] | We’re rolling. | 开拍中 |
[00:21] | It’s so strange, like, it’s over. | 感觉很奇怪 就这么结束了 |
[00:23] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[00:25] | – Oh, my God! The last day! – This is it! | -我的天 最后一天啦 -没错 |
[00:30] | It’s crazy. It’s chaos. It’s the end of the show. | 既疯狂又混乱 就这么落幕了 |
[00:34] | It’s a wrap! | 结束了 |
[00:35] | When did we get so old? | 什么时候变这么老的 |
[00:36] | Oh, please. We’re still young, we’re still hot, | 拜托 我们还很年轻性感好不好 |
[00:38] | and we’re gonna wreck this party. | 会在这派对上大出风头的 |
[00:44] | It’s crazy. | 很不可思议 |
[00:44] | It’s the last day that I’m playing Adrianna, | 这是我最后一天扮演阿德里安娜 |
[00:46] | and it’s been a character | 五年来这个角色 |
[00:47] | that’s been a part of my life for five years. | 已经是我生命中的一部分了 |
[00:49] | Come on. It’s the last chance | 拜托 这是我们最后一次 |
[00:51] | for all of us to party together. | 一起狂欢的机会了 |
[00:52] | The things that we’ve gotten to do | 我们做过的那些事 |
[00:53] | and some of the places we’ve gone, | 去过的地方 |
[00:55] | I never thought I’d get to see. | 完全突破我想象 |
[00:58] | I learned high school on TV. | 我在电视里体验了高中生活 |
[01:01] | And then it was the prom. | 还有毕业舞会 |
[01:01] | Most of us graduated for the first time on this show. | 我们大部分人都是第一次参加毕业典礼 |
[01:07] | The fans love this guy. | 粉丝超待见这家伙 |
[01:10] | – I don’t get it. – What? | -我就搞不懂了 -什么啊 |
[01:14] | I think the best moments is stuff we did in between takes. | 我想最美好的时刻就是拍戏的空闲了 |
[01:18] | The work days, the hours, | 拍摄的每一天 每个小时 |
[01:19] | the stupid conversations that make sense to us… | 那些只有我们懂的白痴对话 |
[01:22] | after 13 hours of being on set together. | 在连续拍摄了13个小时后的聚会 |
[01:25] | It was the camaraderie. | 感情超乎友情 |
[01:26] | It kind of forged us as a family. | 有点像一个大家庭 |
[01:33] | I just learned so much | 拍戏这五年 |
[01:34] | and grown so much over the last five years on the show. | 我学到了非常多 也成长了非常多 |
[01:41] | It was so cool. | 真的很优秀 |
[01:42] | It’s like the coolest television family. | 感觉是最优秀的剧组了 |
[01:45] | I just hope that people have been entertained for five years. | 我只希望这五年观众能看得很高兴 |
[01:52] | 新飞越比弗利 特别集 | |
[01:58] | Yeah, everyone and their mother, literally, | 我们每个人包括自己的妈妈们 |
[02:00] | – uh, was used to the original show. – Yeah. | -之前都对此剧的原版比较熟悉 -对 |
[02:05] | I think there was a little pressure, | 会有些压力 |
[02:06] | – ’cause I think people had expectations. – Yeah. | -因为观众期望很大 -没错 |
[02:08] | The amount of press and attention and the hype | 报纸媒体的大肆宣传 |
[02:11] | that was being thrown at us was so shocking. | 把我们推到风头浪尖上 |
[02:14] | It wasn’t like any other show. | 这不像别的电视剧 |
[02:16] | I can’t say that enough. | 这点我再强调也不为过 |
[02:17] | It wasn’t like getting cast on any other show. | 和我拍的其他电视剧很不一样 |
[02:19] | They were trying to do the similarities. | 人们曾会去找我们和原剧中人物的相似处 |
[02:21] | “Annie’s gonna be the Brenda” you know. | 像是”安妮就是原版的布兰达” |
[02:24] | I cannot tell you how many interviews in the beginning | 最开始每个采访我的人都会问 |
[02:27] | people were, “Oh, so you’re the Dylan? | “那你是演迪伦吗” |
[02:28] | – “You’re… you’re Dylan. You’re Dylan.” – Yeah. | -“你演迪伦 你是迪伦” -没错 |
[02:29] | And I’m like, “Well, I mean, yeah, I guess.” | 我就傻傻回答 “这个 可能是吧” |
[02:32] | And I think people were… were definitely expecting | 我想观众曾经期望这部剧 |
[02:34] | a lot more of what the show was, you know, before. | 能延续原版《飞越比弗利》的故事 |
[02:37] | We were our own show with our own characters, new storylines. | 但这是部新剧 有全新的角色和剧情 |
[02:41] | You sound like a spoiled brat. | 听你说话就是个被惯坏的小屁孩 |
[02:43] | Well, you sound like a little bitch. | 你的口气像个小贱人 |
[02:45] | Navid! My water just broke. | 纳维 我的羊水破了 |
[02:48] | You used me. | 你利用我 |
[02:49] | It’s not like you didn’t have fun, right? | 你不也挺爽的嘛 是不 |
[02:51] | Screw you, Naomi! | 见鬼去吧 娜欧米 |
[02:54] | Screw all of you! | 都给我见鬼去吧 |
[02:56] | Oh, God. What is happening? | 天啊 这是怎么了 |
[02:58] | – Is it like this every week? – Pretty much. | -每周都这样吗 -差不多吧 |
[03:01] | Everyone wanted to compare us initially in that first year. | 第一年时大家都等着把我们和原版作比较 |
[03:09] | – that we were technically a spin-off show anymore. – Yeah. | -我们是不是衍生剧了 -对 |
[03:15] | Welcome to California. | 欢迎来到加州 |
[03:18] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[03:22] | One of my interests was capturing L.A. | 拍摄洛杉矶 并向外界展示洛杉矶 |
[03:25] | or… or showcasing L.A. | 是我的兴趣之一 |
[03:26] | I wanted to shoot at the beach. | 我一直很想拍海滩场景 |
[03:28] | You know, I think I had a wish list, maybe, | 我觉得我心里也许有个愿望清单 |
[03:30] | of, like, the Hollywood sign, Musso and Frank’s, | 上面有好莱坞标志 穆索法兰克餐厅 |
[03:33] | Griffith Park Observatory. | 格里菲思公园天文台 |
[03:34] | I felt like this is a California show. | 我觉得这是一场加州盛筵 |
[03:38] | This is a young show. | 一个关于年轻人的故事 |
[03:39] | So to being teenagers. | 敬青春永驻 |
[03:40] | To being teenagers. | 青春永驻 |
[03:42] | Even from where I’m from… I’m from South Carolina… | 即使我是南加州人 |
[03:44] | there’s… I got friends down there that watch the show. | 我家乡也有朋友会看这部剧 |
[03:46] | And it’s exciting. You wanna see this world. | 鼓舞人心 你会想看看这个世界 |
[03:48] | You wanna see California. | 想看看加州风情 |
[03:49] | That’s the whole point of it. It’s, uh, its own character. | 那正是全部意义所在 我们的独到之处 |
[03:52] | *I’ve got you in a spell, you’re hypnotized* | *你已中了我的咒语 为我意乱情迷* |
[03:55] | Shooting at the Hollywood Bowl was the biggest highlight ever, | 最刺激的算是在好莱坞露天剧场拍摄了 |
[03:59] | and getting to meet Ne-Yo, | 还见到舞王尼欧 |
[04:01] | who is one of the best dancers on the planet, in my opinion. | 我觉得他绝对是全世界舞技最棒的人之一 |
[04:06] | He’s so talented. | 天生就是个舞者 |
[04:08] | *Let me love you, let me love you* | *让我爱你 让我好好爱你* |
[04:14] | She shot at the Hollywood sign. | 她在好莱坞的标志上录过影 |
[04:16] | What are you doing up there? | 你在那上面干什么 |
[04:17] | You don’t love me anymore! | 你都不爱我了 |
[04:19] | Jasper, no! | 贾斯珀 不要 |
[04:21] | We faked it, though. It was like… | 尽管那个是假的 就好像是… |
[04:23] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[04:24] | I didn’t even know that! | 我都不知道 |
[04:25] | What’s up?! | 大家好 |
[04:26] | Welcome Taio Cruz here at the Playboy Mansion! | 欢迎泰欧·克鲁兹光临花花公子豪邸 |
[04:30] | The 100th episode, we shot at the Playboy Mansion. | 第一百集 我们在花花公子豪邸拍摄 |
[04:33] | I had to go scout that location. That was interesting. | 我要去提前”侦察”地形 很有意思 |
[04:37] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[04:38] | – We’re the entertainment for tonight. – What? | -我们是今晚的表演嘉宾 -什么 |
[04:41] | We had a lot of guest stars, musical stars. | 我们邀请了很多客串嘉宾 歌星 |
[04:44] | You’re Adrianna Tate-Duncan, right? | 你是阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯 对吗 |
[04:45] | And you’re Carly Rae Jepsen. | 你是卡莉·蕾·吉普森 |
[04:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:48] | Iconic L.A. people. | 洛杉矶的偶像明星 |
[04:50] | Oh, and one more thing, Kim, | 还有一件事 金 |
[04:52] | whenever you’re on “Who wore it best”” | 每次参加《谁穿这件最美》比赛 |
[04:53] | I vote for the other girl. | 我都投票给你的对手 |
[04:54] | You know who was cool? | 要是问我谁最酷 |
[04:56] | Denise Richards. | 丹妮丝·理查兹 |
[04:57] | – Denise Richards was awesome! – Denise Richards was awesome. | -丹妮丝人超好 -丹妮丝人超好 |
[04:59] | Oh, my God. I don’t know what to say. | 天呐 我都不知道说什么好了 |
[05:01] | Well, don’t cry. Your mascara will run. | 别大呼小叫的 睫毛膏会花掉 |
[05:03] | I guess the guest star that sticks out is Snoop Dogg. | 我认为最突出的客串明星是史努普·道格 |
[05:07] | Snoop Dogg! | 史努普·道格 |
[05:09] | Snoop Dogg. | 史努普·道格 |
[05:10] | I… know you probably hear this all the time. | 我知道你可能老听到这些 |
[05:12] | I’m a big fan. | 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[05:14] | Kind of obsessed even, but in a… in a healthy way. | 近乎痴迷 不是那种病态的痴迷 |
[05:17] | Yeah. I can take it. | 我懂的 |
[05:21] | Hi. Are you Annie? | 你是安妮吗 |
[05:22] | That was exciting for the cast. | 他的到来让演员们很兴奋 |
[05:25] | Patrick said you were writing a paper about celebrity bloggers, | 帕特里克说你在写关于名人博主的论文 |
[05:28] | and he thought I could help. | 他觉得我能帮你的忙 |
[05:29] | I am. | 我就是 |
[05:30] | I mean, there’s been that’s been written about us, | 确实有一个[八卦]博客一直在写我们 |
[05:33] | but we’re like, “Don’t believe what you read.” | 但我们一直强调”别信那上面写的事” |
[05:34] | I think once he was doing the show, | 他来客串这部剧以后 |
[05:36] | – it was all good. – Right, yeah. | -都还不错 -没错 |
[05:38] | – The, um, actors… – Mended some fences. | -演员们… -修复了关系 |
[05:40] | Yeah. Exactly. | 绝对没错 |
[05:42] | That’s a wrap on today, guys! | 同志们 今天的拍摄到此为止 |
[05:49] | I will never let go, Shenae. | 我永远不会忘记的 夏内 |
[05:50] | I will never let go. | 我永远不会忘记的 |
[05:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[05:59] | In the episode before this one that’s going to air, | 在上一集中 |
[06:02] | I was performing on a stage, | 我在台上演出 |
[06:04] | and the stage collapsed on top of me. | 舞台塌了 我被活埋 |
[06:06] | And we’re, like, a complete mess. | 我们灰头土脸的 |
[06:09] | I need a shower. | 我需要冲个澡 |
[06:10] | He looks like this every day before hair and makeup. | 在理发和化妆前 他每天都是这样的 |
[06:12] | – It’s like some “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” action. – Right? | -就像拍《史密斯夫妇》一样 -对吧 |
[06:15] | That made no sense. | 不可能 |
[06:17] | ‘Cause we’ve been under rubble all day. | 因为我们一整天都在瓦砾堆里 |
[06:19] | – Rubble, smoke machines. – Yes. | -瓦砾 喷烟器 -没错 |
[06:21] | It’s all going to our heads. | 满脸都是灰 |
[06:26] | What would you say is your biggest weakness? | 请问你认为你最大的弱点是什么 |
[06:34] | Last year, I was involved in a hit-and-run. | 去年 我涉嫌肇事逃逸 |
[06:36] | I accidentally killed a man. | 我误杀了一个人 |
[06:38] | Well, there is a weakness. | 这就是我的弱点哦 |
[06:42] | My character started as a fish out of water, | 我的角色一开始来到一个陌生的环境里 |
[06:44] | obviously… | 一切都不习惯 |
[06:46] | Hey, look. There she is. | 快看 她在那里 |
[06:47] | What’s up, farm girl? How you doin’? | 农场女孩 你好吗 |
[06:52] | Then soon became a hooker. | 然后变成了个妓女 |
[06:55] | Obviously. | 如你所料 |
[06:56] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[06:58] | They… they paid us to hang out with them? | 陪他们闲逛一下 他们就给我们钱 |
[07:01] | Bree, we are like prostitutes. | 布瑞 这跟妓女有什么区别 |
[07:03] | No, we’re not prostitutes. We’re escorts. | 不 我们跟妓女不一样 我们只是陪 |
[07:06] | And then it turned into her writing a… a blog | 然后就转去写博客了 |
[07:11] | that was sort of a sexy “Fifty Shades of Grey” blog, | 一个类似色情版《五十度灰》的博客 |
[07:13] | and then publishing it as a book. | 然后出版成书 |
[07:15] | Did you actually write a dirty tell-all book | 你真的写了一本关于一个妓女 |
[07:17] | about being a hooker? | 的黄书吗 |
[07:19] | I mean… congratulations. | 我是说 祝贺你 |
[07:20] | But… seriously? | 但真的吗 |
[07:22] | Annie is also the conscience of the show. | 安妮同时也是这部剧的正能量 |
[07:24] | “And I knew love had a price.” | 于是我知道 真情并非无价 |
[07:27] | No matter what crazy stuff she was going through, | 无论她在经历怎样疯狂的事情 |
[07:29] | she was always the grounded center. | 都能用合理现实的态度去对待 |
[07:32] | Despite my, uh, | 尽管我 |
[07:33] | roguish good looks and easy charm, | 有着流氓般的外表 平易近人 |
[07:36] | I’m still pretty… | 我还是挺… |
[07:38] | insecure. | 没安全感的 |
[07:39] | Dixon was kind of always getting himself into trouble. | 迪克森经常让自己陷入麻烦 |
[07:42] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[07:44] | He had an H.I.V. scare. | 他有过艾滋病疑似史 |
[07:45] | He had a gambling addiction, | 他曾经赌博成瘾 |
[07:47] | addiction to… | 还对… |
[07:48] | – A.D.H.D. meds. – Yeah. | -注意力缺乏症药物有瘾 -没错 |
[07:50] | Dixon, I’m not leaving | 迪克森 不告诉我你嗑药的事 |
[07:51] | until we talk about your drug addiction. | 我是不会走的 |
[07:53] | What is this, an afterschool special? | 这是干什么 课后心理咨询吗 |
[07:55] | Tristan, who plays Dixon, is really passionate about music, | 迪克森的饰演者崔斯坦真的很热爱音乐 |
[07:58] | and Tristan helped us sort of discover that in Dixon, | 崔斯坦帮我们挖掘出了迪克森的音乐戏份 |
[08:01] | and that eventually became a big part of | 最终成为迪克森这个角色的 |
[08:02] | Dixon’s character. | 一个重要的部分 |
[08:06] | Annie always made sure to look out for her younger brother. | 安妮经常要照看她这个小弟弟 |
[08:09] | $40,000? Annie, we can’t afford that. | 四万美元 安妮 我们付不起的 |
[08:12] | You just concentrate on getting better, okay? | 你只管恢复就好了 |
[08:15] | I will take care of the money. | 钱的事我来解决 |
[08:17] | The final moment between Annie and Dixon is | 迪克森和安妮最后一个片段是 |
[08:19] | Dixon telling Annie, | 迪克森对安妮说 |
[08:21] | “I’m gonna look out for you, too.” | “我也会照顾你的” |
[08:23] | For me, uh, playing Silver, | 我 饰演小银 |
[08:25] | I’ve loved her. I’ve respected her. | 我爱这个角色 也尊重这个角色 |
[08:27] | Um, she’s been difficult. | 她曾经难以与人相处 |
[08:29] | It’s like chemistry. | 就像是化学反应 |
[08:30] | Like… baking soda and vinegar. | 比如 小苏打和醋 |
[08:33] | You can put vinegar with something other than baking soda | 你可以把醋放进除了小苏打以外的东西 |
[08:36] | and it won’t react the same way. | 都不会产生那样的反应 |
[08:37] | S… so my movie in this example is the vinegar. | 所以我的电影 在这件事中 就是醋 |
[08:41] | That was something that I was really passionate about, | 我很热衷于在剧中 |
[08:44] | was having a bipolar character. | 塑造这样一个有两极性格的角色 |
[08:46] | And philosophically, it was important to me | 理性上来讲 我想说这很重要 |
[08:48] | to say that having a mental health | 精神健康问题 |
[08:51] | condition wasn’t defining as a person. | 不能用来定义一个人 |
[08:53] | It doesn’t make sense. | 我知道我有点语无伦次 |
[08:56] | But it did! It did make sense! | 之前我清楚自己的行为 |
[08:58] | Playing those episodes where she is in a manic episode, | 有几集里面她处于狂躁的状态 |
[09:02] | and saying lines so fast | 台词需要讲得很快 |
[09:03] | and trying to put everything in order, | 同时还得有条不紊 |
[09:05] | is some of the most difficult work | 这是我做过的 |
[09:06] | that I’ve ever gotten to do. | 最难的事 |
[09:09] | And, uh, I’m grateful for that. | 我很感激这种经历 |
[09:11] | Hi, Erin. This is Dr. Harper from the genetic screening. | 你好 我是遗传病筛查的哈珀医生 |
[09:13] | We’ve received your results. | 我们收到你的检查结果了 |
[09:15] | Please call us back to schedule a review as soon as possible. | 请尽快回电以便安排复查 |
[09:22] | genetic link to breast cancer, | 乳腺癌家族遗传基因 |
[09:23] | and that became kind of a big part of… of her life | 这也成为了之后的两季中她生活中 |
[09:27] | in the next two seasons. | 重要的一部分 |
[09:29] | Look, Navid, this is something that I need to go through alone. | 纳维 有些事我必须独自面对 |
[09:31] | But those test results don’t just affect you! | 但测试结果不止影响你一个人 |
[09:33] | How could you be so selfish? | 你怎么能这么自私 |
[09:36] | Navid started as a good guy. | 纳维从一开始就是一位正人君子 |
[09:38] | Navid is a good guy. Navid is just a good guy. | 纳维是个好人 他是位好好先生 |
[09:41] | You’re here. | 你在呢 |
[09:43] | And I think Navid is the nice guy… | 我认为纳维是个君子 |
[09:46] | You’re the best boyfriend. | 你是最棒的男友 |
[09:48] | And there’s just something very genuine about him. | 他身上有着真诚坦率的一面 |
[09:50] | I’m done being the nice guy that finishes last. | 我受够了总是做那个落后的好人 |
[09:53] | For such a nice guy, | 对于一个君子来说 |
[09:55] | – he gets punched in the face a lot. – Yes. | -他被揍得够频繁的 -是的 |
[10:05] | the entire series full-on complete. | 整部剧圆满结束 |
[10:08] | We nailed it. I’m going home right now. | 顺利完成 我现在要回家了 |
[10:10] | I’m gonna take off these dirty clothes | 我要把这些脏衣服换了 |
[10:11] | because I’ve been under rubble for an entire day. | 因为我在瓦砾碎砖下面呆了一整天 |
[10:14] | But now I gotta go shower. | 但现在我得先去冲个澡 |
[10:21] | When Matt came on the show, he was so quiet. | 马特刚来的时候 他特别安静 |
[10:26] | For five years, I ragged on him and jumped on him and… | 这五年来 我蹂躏他 折腾他 |
[10:29] | I don’t think I was shy. | 我不觉得自己腼腆 |
[10:30] | I think was just doing my thing. | 我只是扮演我的角色 |
[10:32] | Oh, and he was brooding. He was, like, super sexy. | 而且他一直很忧郁 超级性感 |
[10:34] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[10:35] | No, I remember being there… | 我记得被你蹂躏折腾 |
[10:36] | but I don’t remember being brooding and sexy. | 但我不记得我忧郁性感 |
[10:44] | I love Liam ’cause he’s always got a good heart. | 我爱利亚姆因为他一直有颗善良的心 |
[10:47] | Liam was originally created sort of as this bad boy, | 利亚姆原本被塑造成一个坏小子的形象 |
[10:49] | artistic kid. | 有艺术天分的孩子 |
[10:51] | Tick… tock. Tick… tock. | 嘀 嗒 嘀 嗒 |
[10:54] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:56] | Nothing. Just wondering how long it’s gonna take for you | 没什么 只是好奇你会用多长时间 |
[10:58] | to drop the nice girl act. | 来卸下好孩子的伪装 |
[11:00] | We had a lot of Liam as things… things happening to him. | 很多事情发生在利亚姆身上 |
[11:03] | Keep it coming, dude. | 给我满上 老兄 |
[11:05] | $25,000. | 25000美元 |
[11:07] | Oh, you Beverly Hills kids with your allowance… | 你们这些比弗利山庄的富二代们 |
[11:11] | Like, he accidentally bought a bar. | 他无意中买下了一家酒吧 |
[11:13] | Morning, boss. | 老板 早啊 |
[11:15] | He was discovered as a model, | 他被发掘进入模特行业 |
[11:18] | then he became a movie star sort of accidentally. | 又机缘巧合成为了电影明星 |
[11:20] | We saved the universe. | 我们拯救了宇宙 |
[11:22] | You can tell my boss | 那跟头儿说 |
[11:24] | that I’m putting in for overtime. | 我要申请加班补贴 |
[11:27] | Cut! | 卡 |
[11:28] | The guy, let’s be honest is not the sharpest tool in the shed. | 他说实话并不是个厉害角色 |
[11:31] | You know, some of this method stuff actually makes sense. | 有些技巧性的东西还是挺有用的 |
[11:34] | Like… when I got impaled by the alien, | 就像演被外星人杀死的那场戏时 |
[11:36] | I could’ve been thinking about getting into a motorcycle accident… | 我本可以想象着我骑摩托车被撞了 |
[11:40] | with an alien. | 被外星人撞了 |
[11:41] | He just goes from being taken advantage of one girl | 他被女孩子们利用 |
[11:43] | to the next to the next to the next. | 接二连三 |
[11:45] | Okay… shoot! There goes all his money. | 糟糕 他又失去了所有的钱 |
[11:49] | And then he’s literally getting shipped off in a crate. | 然后他又差点被装在箱子里运走 |
[11:52] | You gonna put me in a box? | 你要把我放箱子里吗 |
[11:54] | By the end of the finale, he is finally able to say, | 剧终季到了尾声 他终于能讲出 |
[11:58] | “This is what I want. This is who I am.” | “这就是我想要的 我就是这样的人” |
[12:01] | Adrianna’s really into Adrianna, | 阿德里安娜很自恋 |
[12:03] | which is always funny to me. | 我觉得挺有意思的 |
[12:04] | You know, I am… | 你知道的 我 |
[12:06] | a teenage recovering drug addict | 是个戒过毒的女孩 |
[12:08] | on the cover of every tabloid magazine. | 还上过所有八卦杂志的封面 |
[12:10] | I can’t be a mother… | 我当不了妈妈 |
[12:12] | but I can totally be a reality star! | 但我完全可以成为一个真人秀明星 |
[12:15] | She did some pretty unethical things… stealing music… | 她做过一些很不道德的事情 剽窃歌曲 |
[12:18] | Hey, another amazing performance tonight. | 今晚又是一场精彩的演出 |
[12:21] | You know, pretending you wrote a song | 假装这首歌是你自己写的 |
[12:22] | 流行公主阿德里安娜成为”盗墓人” 阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯从拉丁歌手 哈维尔的死亡现场盗走其创作 | |
[12:23] | you actually stole from a dead man. | 其实是你从死人手里剽窃来的 |
[12:25] | Swapping out Silver’s bipolar meds. | 换掉小银的药 |
[12:31] | – Yeah, pretty bad. – That blew up my Twitter feed. | -挺糟糕的 -我的推特回复都爆了 |
[12:32] | There was no trace of medication in your system. | 你的血液系统中 没有丝毫药物痕迹 |
[12:35] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:36] | The medicadion stopped working? | 药物失效了吗 |
[12:38] | No, it means you haven’t been taking it. | 不 意思是你一直都没有吃药 |
[12:40] | Why do you have Silver’s pills? | 你怎么会有小银的药 |
[12:45] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[12:46] | You switched out my pills. | 你把我的药调包了 |
[12:49] | You’re a pathological liar. | 你这个病态的骗子 |
[12:50] | No, guys. I’m not… no, I’m not lying. | 不 我没有 我没有说谎 |
[12:54] | Adrianna, you need to go. | 阿德里安娜 请你离开 |
[12:58] | was just kind of winning back everybody’s trust and forgiveness. | 她主要做的就是赢回大家的信任和原谅 |
[13:01] | I’m gonna try and be a better person. | 我要努力做个好人 |
[13:05] | I’m not gonna give up. | 我不会放弃 |
[13:09] | Naomi started off as evil queen bitch | 娜欧米一开始是个恶毒的贱人王后 |
[13:13] | of Beverly Hills… West Bev 90210. | 典型的西比弗利贱女 |
[13:16] | – Good morning, skank. – Get a life, Naomi. | -早安婊子 -管好你自己 娜欧米 |
[13:18] | And then you see towards the end where she… | 在后面的时候她 |
[13:21] | I mean, well, in the very end, | 即便在结局时 |
[13:23] | – she’s as narcissistic as she’s ever been. – Yeah. | -她还是一如既往的自恋 -是的 |
[13:24] | But there were moments in there | 但在剧中有时候 |
[13:26] | when she had some genuine concern for people’s well-being. | 她也会真诚地关心大家的幸福 |
[13:30] | So here I stand, a former bitch, | 我站出来了 作为一名曾经的贱人 |
[13:34] | asking for you forgiveness. | 希望你们能原谅我 |
[13:36] | Please don’t let the message get lost | 请别因为我完美的身体 |
[13:39] | just because I’m physically perfect. | 而忽略了我说的话 |
[13:41] | Naomi always has been a mix of likable and unlikable qualities. | 娜欧米一直是可爱跟不可爱的集合体 |
[13:45] | And the sort of buoyancy and energy that Annalynne brings. | 还有安娜琳自身的爽快跟活力 |
[13:48] | It seems… that the winner is a write-in. | 看来冠军不在候选人之中 |
[13:53] | Is that fair? | 那是不是有点不公平 |
[13:55] | Annalynne just cracks me up. | 安娜琳真的笑死我了 |
[13:56] | I mean, she just… she just… slaughters me. | 她 她经常让我崩溃 |
[13:59] | I mean, she’s just hilarious. | 她太搞笑了 |
[14:03] | She’s like, “You’re funny. | 她说 “你很搞笑 |
[14:04] | We’re gonna write you funny”, | 我们要把你写搞笑点” |
[14:05] | and I’m like… | 我就说 |
[14:05] | “I am not funny. I am very serious”. | “我不搞笑 我很认真的” |
[14:08] | She’s like, “No, no. You’re hilarious.” | 她说 “不不 你很搞笑” |
[14:10] | You all are beautiful women. | 你们都很漂亮 |
[14:13] | I see a bit of me in each of you, | 我在每个人身上都能看到一点自己的影子 |
[14:14] | and I love that part of me. | 我爱那些影子 |
[14:17] | The only person that gets laughs in the read-through is this one. | 她是唯一一个能在对台词时逗笑别人的 |
[14:19] | And everyone else is like, “Wah-wah-wah.” | 每个人在平淡地读台词 |
[14:21] | And then Annalynne says two words, | 安娜琳说了两个词之后 |
[14:23] | and everyone’s like, “Blah! Ha ha ha!” | 所有人就都笑了 |
[14:25] | It’s awesome. | 真的很厉害 |
[14:27] | Namaste, bitches. | 保重[印度合十礼] 贱人们 |
[14:28] | I can’t shop. I can’t spa. | 不让我逛街跟泡温泉 |
[14:29] | I… I might as well eat fast food out of a trash can. | 还不如让我从垃圾桶里拣快餐吃 |
[14:32] | If I have to endure this game for one more minute, | 如果我再忍受这个游戏一分钟 |
[14:33] | I swear to God, | 对天发誓 |
[14:34] | I will bake a cake six stories high and jump off the top of it. | 我会从自己烤的六层楼高的蛋糕上跳下来 |
[14:36] | This is the most pathetic pity party ever. | 这是最悲哀的聚会了 |
[14:38] | Seriously, somebody cue the sad music, | 说真的 赶紧关了这哀乐 |
[14:40] | break out the Chardonnay, | 打开几瓶霞多丽 |
[14:41] | and can we all just turn 30, why don’t we? | 我们就可以变30岁中年妇女了 |
[14:45] | My God! | 天啊 |
[14:47] | Really?! | 要这样对我么 |
[14:49] | Now, like, we’ve been together for so long, | 我们一起合作很久了 |
[14:51] | we’re… when one actor is not there, | 现在当某个演员不在时 |
[14:53] | we just suddenly start pretending to be them. | 我们会突然开始模仿他们 |
[14:56] | It was like, “Oh, I’m… I’m Liam. I’m brooding and angry.” | 像是 我是利亚姆 我很阴郁和生气 |
[15:00] | It’s like… and then there’s… | 就像这样…还有 |
[15:02] | Lowndes is just like… | 朗兹是这样… |
[15:13] | Baby, I love you. | 宝贝 我爱你 |
[15:14] | I feel good. I feel good today. | 今天我感觉很棒 |
[15:17] | Yesterday, I was like, heart broken. | 昨天我还伤透心 |
[15:19] | Today, it feels… it’s okay. We had a minute. | 之前有点情绪 今天就好多了 |
[15:21] | Yeah. We actually had a nice little heart-to-heart. | 这是我们的心里话 |
[15:24] | I love you! | 我爱死你啦 |
[15:26] | I think you’re amazing! | 你太棒了 |
[15:32] | First one to 10 wins. | 先拿到10分的人获胜 |
[15:33] | Fight! | 开始 |
[15:35] | Well, I always enjoy watching you get… | 我最喜欢看你 |
[15:40] | slimed or some sort of… sticky substance. | 弄得一身脏泥 |
[15:48] | Aah! What are you doing?! | 你在搞什么 |
[15:50] | The best thing ever. It was one take. | 有一幕非常棒 |
[15:51] | She’s like, “I’m not doing it again, | 她好像说 我再也不会这么做了 |
[15:54] | so ya better get it on all your cameras”. | 你靠自己的相机搞定吧 |
[15:56] | This is what she does… | 她是这么做的 |
[15:59] | I literally face-plant in the mud. | 我在泥里跌了个狗吃屎 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God! That is it! | 天啊 原来如此 |
[16:04] | You’ve probably seen the episode | 你可能看过她导演 |
[16:06] | where she was directing a video that Liam was in. | 有利亚姆的视频那集 |
[16:08] | And… action. | 准备 开始 |
[16:10] | Here at Offshore, | 就在这儿 离岸酒吧 |
[16:12] | the beer is cold. | 冰啤宜人 |
[16:14] | That was one of the best, I think, for us. | 那是我俩最好的一幕 |
[16:15] | – I have never laughed so hard in my life. – It’s so stupid. | -我从没那么开心过 -太蠢了 |
[16:17] | I had to pour a beer on myself… | 我得往身上泼啤酒 |
[16:19] | And Millicent, the director, she’s like, “Do it sexier”” | 米利森特导演 就在喊 “浪一点” |
[16:22] | and I’m like, “What does that mean?” | 我就说 “浪是什么意思” |
[16:24] | And there’s a fan on him. | 还有台风扇对着他吹 |
[16:25] | – I mean, there’s napkins flying. – Ridiculous. | -纸巾到处飞 -太扯了 |
[16:28] | And… that’s a wrap. | 把衣服穿上 |
[16:30] | There was one scene in particular that I remember. | 我记得有个场景 |
[16:33] | I was kind of doing a dream sequence. | 我在吃梦幻法餐 |
[16:35] | Us out for dinner, | 吃完正餐 |
[16:36] | feeding each other chocolate mousse. | 互相喂巧克力慕斯 |
[16:39] | Then all of a sudden, Teddy appears with his, like… | 然后突然 泰迪出现了 |
[16:43] | – Oh, yeah. – Shirt open, and his, like, stomach’s rippling. | -想起来了 -解开衣服 秀出腹肌 |
[16:46] | And we cracked up every time, like, | 每次想到特雷弗脱衣服 |
[16:48] | Trevor had to open his shirt. | 就会止不住笑 |
[16:51] | It was comedy. | 太喜感了 |
[16:53] | Do you, Madison, | 麦迪逊女士 |
[16:55] | take Max to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 你愿意麦克斯成为你的合法丈夫吗 |
[16:58] | – I do. – Stop! You can’t marry her. | -我愿意 -慢着 你不能娶她 |
[17:00] | She’s not the love of your life, Max. | 麦克斯 她不是你一生的挚爱 |
[17:02] | I am. | 我才是 |
[17:03] | Any time we came up with a storyline | 我们想到一条故事线 |
[17:05] | where… when you told someone the idea, they gasped… | 一告诉他们想法 他们总会倒吸凉气 |
[17:10] | that was something that was exciting and fun. | 他们会觉得开心又兴奋 |
[17:14] | Will you have a baby with me, Teddy? | 你会和我生个孩子吗 泰迪 |
[17:17] | Wow. | 什么 |
[17:18] | The actors… you would tell them | 你会告诉演员们 |
[17:20] | and they would get kind of excited about, | 然后他们会变得非常激动地说 |
[17:22] | “I can’t believe that’s gonna happen”. | “我不相信会这样” |
[17:24] | Vanessa, we are not engaged. | 瓦内萨 我们没订婚 |
[17:25] | – Let me go! – No! Aah! | -放开我 -不 |
[17:31] | I did like the storyline where Liam gets in an accident… | 我很喜欢这条故事线 利亚姆出了车祸 |
[17:38] | and a woman came and helped him… | 一个女人来帮他 |
[17:40] | There’s been an accident. It was a hit-and-run. | 这里出了车祸 肇事者跑了 |
[17:43] | And then ended up conning him. | 然后故事以欺骗他告终 |
[17:45] | Honey, you ain’t seen nothing yet. | 亲爱的 好戏还在后头呢 |
[17:50] | I’m kicking you off “The Blaze.” | 我要把你从火焰电视台赶走 |
[17:51] | No! What do you want? Just name it. I’ll do anything. | 别 你想怎样 说吧 我什么都愿意 |
[17:54] | Please, please, please! I’ll do anything. | 求你了 我什么都愿意 |
[17:56] | For a very materialistic show, | 作为一部非常物质的电视剧 |
[17:58] | we’ve touched on some really, really important social issues. | 我们涉及了非常重要的社会问题 |
[18:02] | Are you offering to sleep with me? | 你想让我上你吗 |
[18:04] | What? | 什么 |
[18:05] | In terms of the rape storyline, | 根据那条强奸的故事线 |
[18:07] | obviously that was a really serious one… | 显然是非常严肃的问题 |
[18:09] | Mr. Cannon sexually harassed me. | 坎南先生对我性骚扰 |
[18:12] | And one that was risky, I guess, just in terms of, | 而且有风险 对一部电视剧来说 |
[18:15] | could we as a show handle it? | 我们能处理好这个话题吗 |
[18:18] | I went to Mr. Cannon’s classroom, | 我去了坎南先生的教室 |
[18:21] | and I was alone with him. | 只有我们两个人 |
[18:25] | And… | 然后 |
[18:27] | nothing happened. | 什么事都没发生 |
[18:29] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[18:31] | And then something does happen. | 接着真的出事了 |
[18:33] | Stop it! Stop or I will tell! Stop! | 住手 不然我就告发你 住手 |
[18:36] | Who you gonna tell? Who you gonna tell? | 向谁告发 你要告诉谁 |
[18:39] | Who’s gonna believe you? | 谁会相信你 |
[18:42] | You’re the girl who cried wolf. | 你可是爱说谎的女孩 |
[18:45] | I’ve had fans reach out to me on Twitter | 有粉丝在推特上找到我 |
[18:47] | who have, you know, felt a connection to me | 他们觉得娜欧米的遭遇 |
[18:49] | in regards to what happened to Naomi | 和我之间有联系 |
[18:51] | because of the TV show that, you know, | 毕竟这个电视剧 |
[18:53] | was totally for high schoolers. | 主要观众是高中生 |
[18:57] | My boyfriend on the show | 我在电视剧里的男友 |
[18:59] | Teddy… who was played by, uh, Trevor Donovan… | 泰迪 由特雷弗·多诺万扮演 |
[19:01] | uh, turns out to be gay. | 在剧里是同性恋 |
[19:02] | You don’t have to worry, okay? | 你不用担心 好吗 |
[19:04] | I’m not gonna tell anybody that we hooked up. | 我不会告诉别人咱俩在一起 |
[19:06] | What was interesting about Teddy, | 泰迪这个角色的有趣之处 |
[19:07] | which is something that happens in TV, | 我指电视剧的情节发展 |
[19:09] | is you create a character one way, | 在于你先创造了一个角色 |
[19:10] | and then you watch the character evolve | 然后又看着这个角色 |
[19:13] | in ways that you hadn’t anticipated. | 朝你难以预料的方向发展 |
[19:17] | that there was more to that character than we knew. | 这个角色远远超出我们的预期 |
[19:20] | What, uh, what were you guys talking about? | 你们刚才在聊什么呢 |
[19:21] | Why does this guy keep talking about being a player? | 为什么这个家伙总是把”花花公子”挂在嘴边 |
[19:24] | I mean, every episode he was going like, | 几乎每一集 他都会不停地说 |
[19:25] | “I’m a player. I’m a player. | 我是花花公子 我玩世不恭 |
[19:27] | Watch out, Silver. I’m a player.” | 看着点 小银 我是花花公子 |
[19:28] | It’s like, he protests too much, I think. | 就好像 申辩过头了 |
[19:31] | Teddy, uh, just try to stick with the counts. | 泰迪 试着数拍子 好吗 |
[19:33] | Mm. Okay, watch Navid. | 看着纳维 |
[19:34] | Yeah! Watch the master. | 没错 看着高手 |
[19:36] | I… I’m proud of that story for two reasons. | 我对这条故事线很满意 |
[19:38] | One, because I feel like people really did respond | 首先 我觉得人们能从中产生共鸣 |
[19:41] | and it was meaningful and had some effect. | 故事有意义 而且有一定影响 |
[19:42] | And also because I feel like we were able | 还有一点在于 我们成功地为 |
[19:44] | to tell it in a way that took every sort of zig and zag | 泰迪的出柜 设置了迂回曲折的情节 |
[19:48] | as he came out. | 作为铺垫 |
[19:49] | What… what is wrong with you? | 你怎么搞的 |
[19:50] | Look, sorry if I can’t dance, | 听着 我很抱歉我不会跳舞 |
[19:52] | but I’m not a frickin’ faggot like you. | 但我不像你 是个变态的同性恋 |
[19:54] | That experience of what that kind of fear | 那种恐惧的感觉 |
[19:56] | and… and how palpable that is in high school. | 以及同性恋在高中的敏感度 |
[19:59] | Look, Ian, I get that you came out in the ninth grade, | 伊恩 我知道你初三就出柜了 |
[20:02] | but I’m just not there yet. | 但我还没做好心理准备 |
[20:03] | I know I’m gay. | 我知道自己是同志 |
[20:06] | I… I just need some time to process that. | 我只是需要点时间来接受这一点 |
[20:08] | And just how it just seems like the end of the world | 就好像勇敢做自己 |
[20:11] | to be who you are. | 意味着世界末日 |
[20:13] | How am I supposed to ask someone | 连我自己都不能接受自己 |
[20:16] | to be okay with who I am when… | 我又该怎么去让别人 |
[20:19] | I’m not? | 接受我呢 |
[20:21] | Your friends… we love you. | 你的朋友 我们爱你 |
[20:24] | And I love you even more now that I know who you really are. | 知道你的真实样子后 我更爱你了 |
[20:30] | It impacted some kids out there, | 有些孩子看了以后深受触动 |
[20:32] | and they let me know, and it’s… | 他们告诉了我 |
[20:34] | that’s when it starts to get, like, touching, you know. | 从那时起 我被打动了 |
[20:36] | Like you’re doing it for a purpose. | 感觉自己做的事都是有意义的 |
[20:39] | It’s my last shot of “90210” for good. | 这是我在《新飞跃比弗利》的最后一场戏 |
[20:43] | It’s been a… a fun, special run. | 拍摄过程有趣而特别 |
[20:47] | You know, we’ve all had such an amazing time | 过去五年中 我们共度了 |
[20:49] | over the last five years. | 一段美妙的时光 |
[20:50] | So it’s a… it’s a weird feeling to be done. | 所以要结束的感觉怪怪的 |
[20:52] | I think it’s like the last day of school. | 和毕业那天的心情很像 |
[20:53] | It’s gonna sink in later, you know. | 会永远印刻在你心里 |
[20:54] | See you later, guys! | 以后再见了 伙计们 |
[20:56] | Bye! | 再见 |
[20:58] | All right! | 好 |
[21:07] | Romances are very divided. | 感情戏总是引起争议 |
[21:08] | – You know, a lot of people… – Why? | -很多人… -为什么 |
[21:10] | A lot of people love, uh… | 很多人喜欢 |
[21:11] | No. Who do they love? | 不 他们喜欢谁 |
[21:13] | Like, Liam and Naomi. | 利亚姆和娜欧米在一块儿 |
[21:15] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[21:16] | And then a lot of people like Liam and Annie. | 还有很多人则喜欢利亚姆配安妮 |
[21:18] | Oh. No, I don’t think so. | 不 我可不喜欢 |
[21:24] | *All I wanna get is* | *我只想要* |
[21:27] | *A little bit closer* | *再靠近一点点* |
[21:31] | *All I wanna know* | *我只想知道* |
[21:33] | Mmm. No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[21:34] | Friends don’t date friends’ ex-boyfriends. | 朋友不该和朋友的前男友约会 |
[21:36] | You know, honestly, my favorite parts | 老实说 我最喜欢的部分 |
[21:38] | are just the… playing the relationships | 其实是各常规主演之间的 |
[21:40] | between the… the regulars. | 感情纠葛 |
[21:41] | We’ve kind of all taken turns dating one another. | 我们差不多轮流和其他人约会 |
[21:43] | And then it was just sex, sex, sex. | 接下来就只有做爱 做爱 做爱 |
[21:46] | Sex everywhere. Sex all the time. | 无论何地 无论何时 |
[21:48] | Uh, yeah. I’ve had every guy. | 我跟每个男人都约会过 |
[21:50] | Yeah, you have. | 没错 |
[21:51] | *It’s not just all physical* | *这是精神之爱* |
[21:55] | *I’m the type who won’t get oh, so critical* | *我不是那种挑剔的女生* |
[21:58] | *So let’s make things physical* | *让我们融为一体* |
[22:02] | *I won’t treat you like you’re oh, so typical* | *你是我眼中特别的存在* |
[22:05] | You and me in the storage room right now. | 现在只有我俩在储藏室 |
[22:08] | The… the relationship that Dixon and Silver had, um, | 迪克森和小银之间的感情 |
[22:11] | it was the epitome of what teen love is. | 就是青春期恋爱的缩影 |
[22:14] | I wanted to get something permanent to symbolize our love. | 我希望留下爱情永久的记号 |
[22:18] | Like, it literally was… | 简直就像是 |
[22:20] | sex tapes in the closet. | 衣柜里的性爱录影带 |
[22:21] | You filmed us having sex? What’s wrong with you? | 你拍下了我们做爱的过程 你有病吧 |
[22:23] | It’s that first love that… that you feel. | 那种初恋的感觉 |
[22:25] | You know, it’s that desperation. | 你愿意不顾一切 |
[22:26] | It’s that, like, raw teen love. | 原始纯粹的青春期恋爱 |
[22:29] | It’s okay. I’m here, and I’m gonna help you get help. | 没事的 我在这儿 我会找人帮你的 |
[22:34] | *It’s not just all physical* | *这是精神之爱* |
[22:37] | When I think about the show, | 每次想到这部戏 |
[22:38] | I always think of Navid and Adrianna | 我就会想到纳维和阿德里安娜这一对 |
[22:39] | ’cause we were together | 戏里我们一直在一起 |
[22:40] | for, like, three out of the five seasons. | 五季里差不多有三季都在一起 |
[22:43] | Okay, I… I know I am a lot of drama | 我 我承认我的生活总是充满戏剧性 |
[22:45] | and I… I just didn’t think… | 可 可我从没想过 |
[22:47] | that you liked me. | 你会喜欢我 |
[22:48] | Well, I do. | 我喜欢你 |
[22:50] | No one can compete with you. | 没有人能比得上你 |
[22:53] | *I want you close, I want you* | *靠近我 我想要你* |
[22:56] | *I won’t treat you like you’re typical* | *你是我眼中特别的存在* |
[23:02] | And fans get really attached, which is cool, you know? | 追剧的粉丝都被感动了 要知道那很好 |
[23:04] | – Yeah. – But at the same time, | -没错 -但是同时 |
[23:06] | they get very upset when you break up. | 如果他们分手会很伤粉丝的心 |
[23:08] | The fans seem to love Liam and Annie. | 利亚姆和安妮有很多粉丝 |
[23:12] | When I heard that you were in the hospital, | 当我听到你进医院的消息时 |
[23:16] | I just… I felt like my heart stopped or something. | 我觉得我的心都停止了跳动 |
[23:20] | If you weren’t okay, then… | 如果你出了什么事 |
[23:23] | I wouldn’t be okay. | 我也不会好过 |
[23:25] | I’ve loved you… | 我爱你 |
[23:28] | for a long time. | 已经很久了 |
[23:31] | *All I wanna know is* | *我只想知道* |
[23:34] | *Can you come a little closer?* | *你能再靠近我一点吗* |
[23:39] | I think it was fun whenever we would put two characters together | 无论何时 让两个从没在一起的角色 |
[23:42] | who hadn’t been together | 变成情侣都很有意思 |
[23:43] | to sort of see what would happen. | 很期待他们在一起会怎样 |
[23:45] | Like, | 比如说 |
[23:46] | I don’t think anybody expected Dixon and Adrianna | 我想没人会预料到迪克森和阿德里安娜 |
[23:48] | to get together. | 会成为成情侣 |
[23:50] | Are we a couple? | 我们算是在一起了吗 |
[23:52] | Or… or did you just have sex with me in Vegas | 还是你只是 |
[23:54] | just to keep me away from drugs? | 为了帮我戒毒而跟我上床 |
[23:55] | And I think we really enjoyed and all the writers enjoyed | 我们俩还有其它编剧们都很喜欢的一对是 |
[23:58] | Silver and Liam. | 小银和利亚姆 |
[24:00] | Silver, wait. We need to talk. | 小银 等等 我们得谈谈 |
[24:03] | I think we could be great together. | 我觉得我们才是绝配 |
[24:04] | – Liam… – No, no, let me finish. | -利亚姆 -不 让我说完 |
[24:06] | I let you walk away | 我让你离开 |
[24:07] | because I thought I needed to be everything for you. | 是因为我以为我得满足你的一切愿望 |
[24:09] | And the truth is, I don’t want a baby right now. | 而事实是 我现在不想要孩子 |
[24:12] | But I do want you. | 但我真的想要你 |
[24:13] | I think the fans of… of Annie and Liam | 不过我想安妮和利亚姆的粉丝 |
[24:16] | didn’t enjoy it as much. | 会颇有微辞 |
[24:17] | Look, Liam… | 利亚姆 |
[24:19] | I just wanna jump his bones every time I see him. | 每次见到他我都想跟他融为一体 |
[24:22] | We have this connection. | 我们心意相通 |
[24:25] | I… I’m sorry. Is this weird to talk to you about? | 不好意思 跟你说这个是不是很奇怪 |
[24:28] | Yeah. | 有点 |
[24:30] | Always wanted to put Navid with Naomi. | 一直想把纳维和娜欧米写到一起 |
[24:32] | We just need a couple more episodes, | 只要再拍几集 |
[24:34] | and we could have made that happen. | 这个愿望就能达成了 |
[24:36] | Although it does seem like everybody might… | 虽然在这部戏里好像 感情生活很混乱 |
[24:39] | sleep with everybody, | 大家互相都有过一腿 |
[24:40] | or, you know, someone is punching someone in the face… | 还有人直接揍别人一拳 |
[24:45] | You know, but that’s what friends do. | 不过 朋友就是这样 |
[24:46] | We’re a very resilient group of kids. | 我们扮演的是一群恢复力很强的年轻人 |
[24:49] | Like, we forgive each other really easily. | 比如 我们很容易就原谅朋友的过错 |
[24:51] | Man, I swear, I will never let a girl | 兄弟 我发誓 我再也不会 |
[24:53] | come between me and a friend again. | 让一个女孩夹在你我之间 |
[24:55] | Bro code. | 《兄弟法则》 |
[24:57] | I feel like they showed, like, a really real kind of side | 我觉得这部剧 真实的展现了 |
[24:59] | to friendships and relationships, | 友谊和爱情 |
[25:01] | and it has its ups and downs, | 它们是多么阴晴不定 时好时坏 |
[25:03] | but at the end of the day.. | 但是当一切过去 最终 |
[25:04] | We’re all friends, and we’re still friends. | 我们还是朋友 一直是朋友 |
[25:07] | And we got through everything together. | 我们一起渡过了各种难关 |
[25:10] | This is just the greatest… | 这是一群 |
[25:12] | as a group of actors. | 非常有才华的演员 |
[25:14] | – They’re great to work with. – They’re great to work with. | -和他们合作非常愉快 -非常愉快 |
[25:16] | And it is, like, a little group of friends | 而且他们是一群 |
[25:18] | and cool people that you wanna hang out with. | 你会很想和他们一起玩的朋友 |
[25:20] | I was always inspired by how they were off camera | 我总是会被镜头外的他们启发 |
[25:23] | and wanted to sort of capture some of that | 我会想要捕捉他们在镜头外的那种 |
[25:26] | natural effervescence. | 自然的青春活力 |
[25:28] | This is a serious amount of time that… | 在过去的五年里 |
[25:30] | that I’ve spent with these people | 这部剧让我和这群家伙一起 |
[25:32] | in the last five years. | 度过了相当长的一段时期 |
[25:33] | And… and I haven’t spent this much time | 目前而言 我和他们呆的时间最长 |
[25:34] | with anybody else that’s in my, you know, | 他们也是我最亲密的人 |
[25:37] | – close life right now because I live at “90210” – I know. | -因为我基本是住在剧组里 -理解 |
[25:42] | If you understood half of the stuff that we had to do… | 如果你对我们的工作有所了解 会知道 |
[25:45] | the photo shoots, the flying everywhere… | 我们要一起拍照 一起飞去这里那里 |
[25:48] | it was like a fraternity or a sorority. | 就像参加一个兄弟会或者联谊会 |
[25:50] | It kind of forged us as a family. | 这些事促使我们成为一个大家庭 |
[25:52] | Like so much so, that whenever there was anybody new, | 所以说 每当一个新成员加入 |
[25:55] | like… and I’m sorry, Matt, | 比如说马特 |
[25:56] | and, Lowndes, when you see this, I’m sorry, | 还有朗兹 如果你们看见这段 对不起 |
[25:59] | but, you know, you guys were outcasts at first. | 不过 刚开始你们确实受到了排挤 |
[26:01] | Like, we really… we really had to, | 就感觉好像必须那么做一样 |
[26:03] | like, make sure that you were okay to be a part | 要考验一下 就像要认证一下你们 |
[26:05] | of the family kind of thing. | 成为这个家庭一员的资格 |
[26:08] | I’m still waiting on the okay. | 我还在等我的合格证 |
[26:11] | It took years to really figure out | 我们花费了几年的时间 |
[26:14] | where we all fit into each other’s lives. | 才明白如何融入彼此的生活 |
[26:17] | We’ve had our ups and our downs, | 我们都经历过高潮和低谷 |
[26:19] | but we are the only ones who have ever experienced | 但这一切的经历对我们来说 |
[26:22] | what we experienced, | 都是独一无二的 |
[26:23] | and, like, for that, it’s our story. It’s our family. | 这是我们的故事 这是我们的家人 |
[26:27] | We’ve all come to a place where we know exactly where | 有那么一刻 你会清楚的明白 |
[26:31] | each of us fit into that family, | 我融入了这个大家庭 我们都经历过 |
[26:33] | and it is… I always say it’s like | 我总是说我们就像 |
[26:35] | a dysfunctional functioning family. | 一个充满冲突的和谐家庭 |
[26:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:38] | – We put the “Fun” In dysfunction. – Yeah. | -有冲突才好玩 -没错 |
[26:41] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[26:42] | Steger is… | 斯蒂格是 |
[26:43] | Is the goofball of the group. He… | 剧组里的怪咖 |
[26:45] | I call him a puppy dog. | 我叫他小狗狗 |
[26:46] | This is sweet Steger. He’s all cute and cuddly. | 这位是甜心斯蒂格 他只会卖萌 |
[26:49] | No, no, no. There’s a sexy Steger | 那你就错啦 有一天我们发现 |
[26:51] | – that came out one day… – Yeah, | -还有一个性感的斯蒂格 -好吧 |
[26:52] | I don’t know what she’s talking about. | 我完全不明白她在说什么 |
[26:54] | – What are you talking about? – I’m so uncomfortable. | -你们在说什么 -好尴尬啊 |
[26:57] | – I feel totally uncomfortable. – No, no, no, no. No, no, no. | -太尴尬了 -不 不 不 |
[27:06] | You know what’s funny? | 跟你说个有趣的事 |
[27:07] | I was actually talking to, uh, one of the producers last night. | 我昨晚和一位制作人聊天 |
[27:10] | She was, like, you guys have no idea. | 她说 你们不知道 |
[27:12] | Shows aren’t like this. | 剧组一般不像你们这样 |
[27:13] | People don’t get along this well | 人们不会相处得这么融洽 |
[27:16] | and care this much. | 也不会这么互相关照 |
[27:17] | So, uh, so I know we were really lucky. | 于是我意识到我们非常幸运 |
[27:23] | Please welcome back to the stage… | 掌声欢迎回归舞台的 |
[27:25] | the one, the only Adrianna Tate-Duncan. | 独一无二的阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯 |
[27:29] | *Was the last time the last time* | *上一次真的是最后一次吗* |
[27:33] | *Or something new?* | *或是新的开始* |
[27:37] | Today we’re finishing the final scene | 今天我们要拍摄本剧最后一季的 |
[27:39] | for, um, series finale. | 最后一场戏 |
[27:40] | *I guess I never got over you.* | *我想我一直都没忘掉你* |
[27:50] | Adrianna has just had a stage collapse on her, | 阿德里安娜被坍塌的舞台砸倒 |
[27:52] | so we’re underneath some rubble. | 于是我们被困在了废墟下 |
[27:56] | Don’t give it all away! | 别剧透啊 |
[27:58] | God, you just ruined the whole series. | 老天 这一整季都被你毁了 |
[28:03] | When we got the news that the show was ending, | 当我们得知这部剧要结束时 |
[28:06] | I went on Twitter and I was letting everyone know, | 我在推特上发布了这个消息 |
[28:09] | and one of my fans said, | 我的一个粉丝说 |
[28:11] | “It’s really cool how AnnaLynne | 安娜琳能把我们当作是 |
[28:13] | is talking to us like we’ve been her friends | 她这五年以来的朋友一样和我们说话 |
[28:15] | for the last five years”. | 感觉真好 |
[28:16] | And I thought that that was really, really cool, | 这个评论让我非常非常感动 |
[28:18] | because I do want our fans to feel like | 因为我的确想让我们的粉丝觉得 |
[28:21] | they’ve been Naomi Clark | 他们就是娜欧米·克拉克和 |
[28:22] | – and Annie Wilson’s friends. – Yeah. | -安妮·威尔森的朋友 -是的 |
[28:24] | Like, they’ve been with us on this journey, | 就像他们和我们一起经历了这一切 |
[28:26] | and… and I want them to feel that personal connection. | 我想让他们感觉到这种情感关系 |
[28:29] | I hope people who watched, um, | 我希望这部剧能给观众 |
[28:31] | are left with, you know, good memories, | 留下美好的回忆 |
[28:33] | that it was a cool piece of history, | 让人们觉得它是部不错的电视剧 |
[28:34] | a cool piece of our times. | 也是一段不错的回忆 |
[28:36] | This place definitely doesn’t suck. | 这地方还真不错 |
[28:39] | I hope that kids kind of feel that. | 我希望粉丝们能有那种感受 |
[28:41] | Yeah. I mean, you know, | 是的 我是说 |
[28:42] | if they cry a little, I won’t be upset. | 如果他们能掉几滴眼泪我就不会难过了 |
[28:46] | We made it through, didn’t we? | 我们坚持下来了 是吧 |
[28:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:48] | When we wrapped our first actor a few days ago, | 几天前剧组第一位演员杀青时 |
[28:51] | which was, like, no, this can’t be. | 我们都难以相信 |
[28:53] | This can’t be over. This is actually happening. | 不会就这么结束的 但真的就发生了 |
[28:56] | Getting to work on “90210” was about getting to work | 能成为《新飞越比弗利》剧组的一员 |
[28:58] | with all these people who were all contributing | 让我可以和这群同在为这个疯狂的世界 |
[29:01] | to this crazy, crazy world. | 做贡献的人们一起工作 |
[29:03] | It’s something that I’m really grateful for. | 这是让我非常感激的一件事 |
[29:05] | We have all had some really great times together. | 我们一起创造了许多美好的回忆 |
[29:10] | I want people to, you know, feel like | 我希望让观众们感觉 |
[29:12] | – they grew up with us, too, you know? And… – Yeah. | -他们和我们一同成长 -是的 |
[29:14] | And have found memories and stuff like that, | 能从中找到那种能记录 |
[29:17] | that mark a generation. | 一代人的回忆和事件 |
[29:20] | I think it’s great that, | 我觉得 |
[29:21] | you know, fans have been able to have “90210” for 5 years, | 这部剧陪伴了粉丝们五年真的很棒 |
[29:24] | and some, you know, probably started high school with us | 有些人也许和剧中的我们一起上了高中 |
[29:28] | and graduated high school with us. | 又和我们一起毕业 |
[29:30] | Look at it as the beginning of the rest of our lives. | 把这当作我们美好人生的开始 |
[29:36] | To the fans that have been there for all five seasons, | 致一直以来支持我们的粉丝们 |
[29:38] | uh, I love you, and I appreciate you, | 我爱你们 感谢你们 |
[29:40] | and I’m so happy that you were a part of it, | 我很高兴这部剧能有你们的支持 |
[29:43] | and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. | 我从心底感谢你们 |
[29:49] | None of this would have been possible | 如果没有你们忠实的支持和关注 |
[29:52] | without your loyalty and without you guys tuning in. | 这一切都不可能成为现实 |
[29:56] | I’m so glad that, um, we got to share | 我很高兴能和你们一起 |
[29:58] | five seasons with you. | 分享这部电视剧 |
[29:59] | *So I think that you should move to California* | *你该搬到加州来* |
[30:03] | It’s all because of you, and thank you so much. | 一切都因你们而精彩 谢谢你们 |
[30:06] | *Where the streets are lit, the sky is, too* | *那里华灯璀璨 阳光明媚* |
[30:10] | Adrianna will always be a part of me, | 阿德里安娜永远都会是我生活的一部分 |
[30:13] | and I hope she will always be a part of you as well. | 我希望她也会是你们生活的一部分 |
[30:16] | That’s the main thing that I want everybody to take away | 我最希望你们从这部剧中领悟的一点 |
[30:18] | from this show, is that you guys are family. | 就是 我们是一家人 |
[30:20] | It’s an amazing feeling to know that there are people | 知道有人忠实地支持自己所做的工作 |
[30:22] | who are… who are loyal to the work that you do. | 这感觉非常美妙 |
[30:24] | You know, we wouldn’t be here without the fans, | 没有粉丝们就没有我们的今天 |
[30:26] | so I hope each and every one of you knows | 所以我希望你们每个人知道 |
[30:28] | that… that we care about you | 我们很在乎你们 |
[30:30] | and that you’re very special to us. | 你们对于我们来说意义非凡 |
[30:32] | *So I think that you should move to California* | *你该搬到加州来* |
[30:38] | *Where the streets are lit, the sky is,too* | *那里华灯璀璨 阳光明媚* |
[30:48] | I would like to say to everybody | 我想对每个人说 |
[30:50] | just thank you so much for your endless support, | 非常感谢你们一直以来的支持 |
[30:54] | so thank you, guys, for always being there. | 谢谢你们 对我们不离不弃 |
[30:57] | *In California, skies are always blue* | *在加州 天空永远湛蓝清澈* |
[31:02] | – How you doing? – We did it. | -你怎么样 -任务完成了 |
[31:06] | – Love you, bro. – Love you, too, man. | -爱你 兄弟 -我也爱你 哥们 |