Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Hey, you’re up. 你醒啦
[00:08] You look beautiful. 你看起来真美
[00:09] I work with Amanda Barnard– 我是阿曼达·巴纳德的同事
[00:10] She says your blog could be the next Fifty Shades of Grey. 她说你的博客会是下一部《格雷的五十道阴影》
[00:12] What would it take to get you 你要多少钱
[00:14] to let us publish your work? 才肯让我们发行你的作品
[00:16] Your guarantee that nobody will ever know I wrote it. 你们要保证不让任何人知道是我写的
[00:19] Welcome to Armitage Books, Author X. 欢迎加入阿米蒂奇出版社 某作者
[00:22] I just want to make sure our parties our cool. 我只想确定我们的派对够酷
[00:24] That’s why I came to you. 所以我才来找你
[00:25] You’re young, you’re fun, single. 你年轻 风趣 又是单身
[00:28] Best way to start getting over my divorce? 想问我摆脱离婚阴影的最佳途径是什么
[00:30] Secure a hot new client. 拿下一个帅哥新客户
[00:31] Hello, Jordan? Naomi Clark. 喂 乔丹吗 我是娜欧米·克拉克
[00:33] I ended up talking to Mark. 我就和马克聊起来了
[00:34] And he ended up coming home with me. 结果他就和我一起回家了
[00:36] I broke the pact, and I’m really sorry. 我毁约了 我真的很抱歉
[00:38] It’s fine. 没事的
[00:41] – My stepson’s going to be home soon, and… – I got it. -我继子马上就回来了 恐怕会… -我理解
[00:45] I know, they’re with holding the semester grades 我知道他们扣住了期末成绩
[00:47] because they know we were cheating. 是因为知道我们作弊了
[00:48] It’s going to come out. 成绩会出来的
[00:49] Everyone at Cronus is going to be okay. 克罗诺斯的人都不会有事的
[00:51] I’ve set Navid Shirazi up to take the fall 因为我已经给纳维下了套
[00:54] for the whole thing. 让他为整件事背黑锅
[01:04] I had no idea 从耶鲁大学毕业后
[01:06] what I wanted to do after Yale. 我真的不知道该去干什么
[01:07] None… 完全不知道
[01:08] I mean, for about two minutes there, 有两分钟
[01:10] I wanted to be a war photographer. 我甚至想去做一个战地记者
[01:13] Shut the front door. 别开玩笑了
[01:14] I’m serious. 我认真的
[01:15] Can you believe it? 你相信吗
[01:16] I-I didn’t even last a week. 我坚持了不到一个星期
[01:19] Okay, so, from failed war photographer Mm-hmm. 你从一个失败的战地记者
[01:22] to successful owner of a media company. 到成为一名成功的媒体公司老板
[01:26] That’s pretty impressive. 真是令人钦佩
[01:27] Well, that was another dream of mine. 那是我当时的另一个梦想
[01:29] But this one actually seems to be coming true. 看来这个梦想好像实现了
[01:32] And, as a bonus, I get to meet interesting people like you. 附带着 我能常常见到像你一样有意思的人
[01:37] How’s the food? 味道如何
[01:38] Did I get the job? 我竞聘成功了吗
[01:39] Ah, hell yes. 当然
[01:40] Consider yourself hired 先生 你将为我公司
[01:42] to cater my company’s next big event, sir. 下一次大型活动提供餐饮服务
[01:44] Cool. 太棒了
[01:45] Let’s negotiate my salary after 您品尝完我做的培根卷大餐后
[01:47] you try my bacon-wrapped dates. 我们商议一下薪金问题吧
[01:49] Naomi, ever since we first met 娜欧米 自从我们第一次见面
[01:53] I’ve wanted you… 我就想让你成为我的…
[01:57] Continue. 你继续说
[01:59] …to plan an event for my company. 公司的活动策划
[02:02] I would be honored. 我很荣幸
[02:04] My next party 我的下一个派对
[02:04] needs to be mysterious, glamorous and sexy. 要神秘 迷人和性感
[02:08] In other words, it’s perfect for you. 换句话说 你是最佳人选
[02:10] I think you’re great, too. 我觉得你也很好
[02:12] Well, this will fill you in 你需要知道的关于这场活动的
[02:14] on everything you need to know about the event. 一切资料都在这里
[02:16] All right, now, it is all top secret. 这个是绝密文件
[02:20] So, if you think there’s a chance that you might 所以如果你觉得你可能会把这个
[02:22] leave it at a coffee shop or something somewhere, 遗落在咖啡厅之类的地方
[02:24] please, handcuff that to yourself. 请用手铐把它铐在你身上
[02:25] Well, I… I do like handcuffs. 我很喜欢手铐的
[02:28] My company’s going to need to throw 我的公司每年都要
[02:29] a ton of major events every year. 举办许多大型活动
[02:31] So, if this party goes well… 如果这次合作进行的顺利…
[02:35] we are going to be spending so much time together… 我们以后会常常见面的…
[02:38] you’re going to get sick of me. 到时候你就会烦我的
[02:41] I highly doubt that. 我对此高度怀疑
[02:43] Well, see you soon? 我们稍后见
[02:51] Okay, you two need to get a room 在你们要对这个星球
[02:52] before you cause a chain reaction 带来毁灭性的连锁反应之前
[02:54] that destroys the entire planet. 你们需要去开个房
[02:56] You’re insane. 胡说什么呢
[02:57] The ink on my divorce is not even dry. 我离婚协议书上的墨水都没干呢
[02:58] Right now I need to avoid a relationship like the plague. 现在我需要的就是远离那段头痛的感情
[03:01] Sounds like you have it all figured out. 听起来貌似你都想通了
[03:02] And I’m being facetious. 倒像是我在开玩笑
[03:05] Jordan is not a rebound guy, 乔丹不是疗伤型的男生
[03:06] he is boyfriend material 他是个男朋友的料
[03:07] and I am emotionally not ready for that. 而情感方面 我现在还没有准备好
[03:10] That is shockingly mature of you. 你突然成熟了 真让我震惊
[03:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:15] Although, if I happen to impressive the hell out of him 当然 如果我一不小心在专业领域
[03:18] on a professional level, 给他留下了深刻的印象
[03:19] and he happens to fall head over heels in love with me as a result, 结果导致他对我爱到死心塌地
[03:23] then I will deal with that at the appropriate time. 那我到时候会在合适的时机处理的
[03:25] You know, you could tell him you like him. 你可以告诉他你喜欢他
[03:27] He’s a smart guy. 他很聪明
[03:29] You mean, be honest? 你是让我老老实实地去跟他说吗
[03:31] Ugh, I keep forgetting you’re new around here. 我总是忘记你才刚来这里
[03:33] Anyway, it’s funny you should be avoiding a relationship 不管怎样 在你忙着逃避感情的时候
[03:35] just when I’m trying to get into one. 我却在开展一段恋情 还蛮有趣的
[03:37] Adrianna? 阿德里安娜
[03:38] I knew it was going to be a good match. 我就知道你们俩会很配
[03:40] It’s someone else, who’s pretty great. 是其他人 很好的人
[03:42] But I can’t tell if she’s into me. 但我摸不准她对我有没有意思
[03:44] And, besides, I usually avoid relationships 话说回来 我通常能回避感情生活
[03:46] lasting longer than a weekend. 长达一周以上的
[03:48] I think Beverly Hills has fried my brain. 比弗利山庄正在影响着我的思维
[03:50] Oh, yes, it will do that to you. 那是肯定的
[03:52] Good luck. 祝你好运
[04:01] Ade. 艾德
[04:03] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[04:04] Uh, I was just dropping something off for Dixon. 我给迪克森送点东西过来
[04:08] I got to go. 我要走了
[04:09] Okay, wait. 等等
[04:11] Um, I really want to talk about what happened. 我真的很想和你聊一下
[04:13] What do you mean? 聊什么
[04:14] With me and Mark. 我和马克的事情
[04:16] I know you said things were fine… 我知道你说了没事…
[04:17] but it’s been a week and you haven’t returned any of my calls. 但一周了 你都没有回过我的电话
[04:19] Yeah, I’ve been so bad at looking at my phone lately. 我最近都不怎么注意看我的手机
[04:22] Anyway… 无所谓了…
[04:23] Ade, please. 艾德 别这样
[04:25] I hate this. 我不喜欢这种状态
[04:27] Last time we fought over a guy 上次我们为了争男友
[04:28] things went down a really dark path. 最终走向了不归路
[04:31] Did they? 我们有过吗
[04:32] That was so long ago, I almost forgot. 都是陈年往事了 我快忘光了
[04:35] I was busy, that’s all. 我只是最近有点忙 仅此而已
[04:37] You should really work on 你真该找回自我
[04:38] not letting your imagination get the best of you. 别再胡思乱想了
[04:43] Eggs Benedict tomorrow, 明天就做火腿蛋吐司吧
[04:46] a little turkey bacon on the side. 边上再加一点火鸡腌肉
[04:47] – Oh, geez. – Can we do that? -天呐 -可以吗
[04:48] You two look cozy. 你俩过的很惬意
[04:51] You’re not, like, dating my surrogate, are you? 你不会是在追我的代孕人吧
[04:53] What? 什么
[04:55] No… no, hey, no. 不不 不是
[04:57] We just, uh, just had breakfast. 我们只是一起吃了顿早餐
[04:58] Dixon made me waffles. 迪克森给我做了华夫饼
[05:00] Really spoiling me. 真的很宠我呢
[05:01] Huh. I was making some for myself, 我在给我自己做吃的
[05:03] I had some extra batter, 剩余了一些面糊
[05:03] so I made some for her, too. 所以我也给她做了一些
[05:05] – And virgin mimosas. – What? -还有含羞草鸡尾酒哦 -不是吧
[05:07] The royal treatment. 皇室般的待遇
[05:08] I know, right? 对啊
[05:09] Okay, guys, it’s just orange juice, okay? 好了 同志们 只是橙汁罢了
[05:11] Let’s not get carried away, okay? 别得意忘形了好吗
[05:12] 给我的好友迪克森 爱你的艾德
[05:13] So, what, Ade bakes you cookies? 艾德给你做了饼干
[05:15] – I thought you guys hated each other. – I don’t know. -我以为你们讨厌对方呢 -我不知道
[05:17] She said she was thinking about who her real friends were, 她说她在思考谁是她真正的朋友
[05:19] and, how she wanted to put the past behind her. 她想抛下过去 重新开始之类的
[05:22] You know how Ade is. 你了解艾德
[05:23] Yeah, I do. 没错
[05:24] I don’t… 还是不要
[05:25] I don’t think we should be eating these, you guys, okay? 咱们还是别吃的好 行吗
[05:30] Silver, this wouldn’t happen to have 小银 这不会又和
[05:31] anything to do with you and Mark, would it? 你和马克之间的事有关吧
[05:33] I mean, you know the last time you and Ade fought over a guy. 你没忘记上次你和艾德争男人的后果吧
[05:36] I know. 我记得
[05:37] And I have to handle it, like, now. 我得处理好这事 就现在
[05:41] And I will. 我能解决的
[05:42] Can you drive her to the doctor? 能麻烦你送她去看医生吗
[05:44] Oh, oh, um… It’s just a blood test, it’s not gonna take long. 只是血检而已 不会很久的
[05:47] We can go to the movies afterwards. 我们之后可以去看电影
[05:49] Uh, well, I don’t mind hanging out with you all day 和你出去一整天我都不介意
[05:51] if Silver doesn’t have a problem with it. 只要小银没意见
[05:53] Why would I have a problem with it? 我能有什么意见
[05:55] Great. It’s a date. 太好了 约会咯
[05:56] Yeah. Thank you. 对 谢谢
[05:58] It-it’s-it’s not a date. 这不是约会
[05:59] Um, just-just, just errands. 只是帮朋友罢了
[06:05] Court, what time does that brew pub of yours close? 柯特 你的酒吧什么时候关门
[06:07] ‘Cause we should have our next poker game there, after hours. 我们几个小时后要去那儿再打场牌
[06:10] You say when, I’ll make it happen. 你说时间 我来搞定
[06:11] All right, let’s do it. 好啊 就这么办
[06:14] It’s, uh… Got to take this. 我得接个电话
[06:15] Yeah, man. 接吧 伙计
[06:16] Hey, Mom, how are you? 老妈 你还好吗
[06:18] I’m doing terrible, son. 我可不太好 小子
[06:20] Uh, I’m about to get expelled 我快要被学校开除
[06:21] and you’re hanging out with the bad guys? 你却和这群坏蛋混在一起
[06:23] You’re supposed to be helping me, or did you already forget? 你是去帮我的 难道你忘了
[06:25] I didn’t forget… 我没忘
[06:27] to send Grandma a birthday card. 给外婆寄生日卡
[06:30] Okay, just left the dean’s office. 好了 我刚从院长办公室出来
[06:32] My disciplinary hearing is Tuesday. 周二举行我的纪律听审会
[06:34] Unless you find the evidence that proves that 除非你能找到证据证明
[06:35] I’m being framed by Campbell for heading up the cheating ring, 我是被坎贝尔栽赃嫁祸的
[06:38] I’m screwed. 否则我就完了
[06:39] I hear you loud and clear. 我这边听得很清楚
[06:40] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[06:43] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[06:45] – So, poker at Offshore. – Yeah. -一会在离岸酒吧打牌 -对
[06:47] Your mom can come if she wants. 你妈妈愿意的话也能来
[06:49] No, I think mom is… 不了 我想我妈还是…
[06:50] – She’s good. – Yeah, all right. -她很好 -那就好
[06:54] Undressed is generating so much buzz. 《一丝不挂》反响热烈
[06:57] We’re even getting requests for interviews 我们还收到了国家电视节目的
[06:58] from national TV shows. 采访邀请
[07:00] I’ve already written a press release. 我已经写好了新闻稿
[07:02] Not a chance. 没可能的
[07:04] Amanda, we’ve spoken about this. 阿曼达 这事我们谈过了
[07:05] I know. 我知道
[07:07] It’s just, your blog is about the real life experience 只是 你的博客全是关于
[07:10] of an anonymous author. 某个匿名作家的真实生活
[07:12] People are clamoring to find out who’s who. 大家都嚷嚷着想知道谁是谁
[07:14] Is there anything I can say to change your mind? 我有什么办法说服你改主意吗
[07:16] I’m sorry, but I don’t want any of my friends– 对不起 我不希望我的朋友
[07:19] and especially not my brother– 特别是我弟弟
[07:21] to find out that I wrote this. 发现我是幕后作者
[07:23] Dixon would be devastated 如果迪克森知道我是靠这个赚钱
[07:25] if he knew how I got the money to pay for his rehab. 付他的康复费用 他一定会抓狂的
[07:27] And you think no one will find out 你以为没人会发现真相吗
[07:28] even though there’s a whole book about your life 有整整一本书关于你的生活
[07:30] on the national best seller list? 还登上了全国畅销书排行榜
[07:32] Dixon and Liam are not going to be reading a tell-all sex book. 迪克森和利亚姆连性爱揭秘杂志都不会翻
[07:35] And my girlfriends either know the truth, 至于我的闺蜜们 要么知道真相
[07:37] or would never imagine it was me. 否则绝对想不到是我
[07:38] So, trust me, I am flying totally under the radar on this. 相信我 没人会知道我的秘密
[07:43] Hey, is this my favorite new author? 这位是我最中意的新锐作家吗
[07:45] Jordan, meet Annie Wilson. 乔丹 这是安妮·威尔森
[07:47] Oh, Author X. 不对 是某作者
[07:48] Uh, and don’t worry, Annie, 别担心 安妮
[07:49] Amanda’s made it quite clear how important your anonymity is to you. 阿曼达说得很清楚 保持匿名对你很重要
[07:52] And, uh, as much as we wish we could convince you 虽然我们都打心底希望说服你
[07:54] to change your mind, 改变主意
[07:55] the final decision rests with you. 但决定权仍在于你
[07:56] I appreciate that. 谢谢理解
[08:00] But I have made the launch of your book my top priority. 不过现在我最关心的是你的新书发布
[08:03] And you wouldn’t believe how much time and money 你肯定不敢相信我为一个派对
[08:05] I spent on just the party alone. 投入了多少时间和金钱
[08:07] Well, it sounds like I’ll be missing quite the event. 听上去我不得不缺席这一盛会了
[08:10] Don’t. 不行
[08:11] You know, it-it’s the biggest night of your life. 这将是你人生中最重要的一晚
[08:12] It-it’d be a shame to miss it. 错过你会追悔莫及
[08:14] That’s a great idea. 这主意很棒
[08:15] As far as anybody would know, 大家只会以为
[08:16] you’re just another cute girl there for the free champagne. 你是个冲着免费香槟来的可爱女孩
[08:19] I guess maybe it would be fun to be there anonymously. 我想匿名出席也许挺有趣
[08:22] Kind of like Tom Sawyer at his own funeral. 就像汤姆·索亚出席自己的葬礼
[08:25] Well, it is going to be so much more fun than a funeral. 这可比葬礼好玩多了
[08:27] Believe me. 相信我
[08:28] I have hired one of the hottest young party planners 我雇佣了整个比弗利山庄
[08:31] in all of Beverly Hills. 最炙手可热的年轻派对策划师
[08:32] Ms. Naomi Clark. 娜欧米·克拉克
[08:34] You ever heard of her? 你听说过她吗
[09:03] Pack your bags, lady, 打点行装 姑娘
[09:04] we are going on a fabulous spa weekend. 我们要去做水疗 共度美妙周末
[09:07] – What? – Yep. -什么 -没错
[09:08] I booked us adjoining rooms at Le Meurice 我订了默里斯酒店的相邻客房
[09:10] and a private tour of some very exclusive vineyards. 还有独一无二的葡萄园私人之旅
[09:13] Let’s get you packed. 快点收拾东西吧
[09:15] Well, that is admirable, but I can’t right now. 听上去很棒 但现在不行
[09:17] I have to plan this party. 我得策划这个派对
[09:19] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[09:21] I think, blow it off. 我觉得 别管它了
[09:23] I mean, who cares about a stupid book launch, anyway? 谁会在乎什么愚蠢的新书发布啊
[09:26] This is event is the key to me 这个派对是我向乔丹
[09:27] making a lasting impression on Jordan. 展示我才华的最好机会
[09:29] And I have to find a way 我要想办法
[09:30] to make it more than just a fabulous party, ’cause… 让这个派对无与伦比 因为
[09:32] Well, wait, how did you know it was a book launch? 等等 你怎么知道是新书发布
[09:34] I said it was a really big secret. 我说过这是不能说的秘密
[09:36] Well, I… just assumed. 我…乱猜的
[09:38] Because, well… 因为
[09:40] there’s a book on the table. 桌上有本书
[09:43] And heaven forbid I read a book for sheer pleasure? 难道姐就不能为了放松读读书吗
[09:47] Okay, you know me too well. 好吧 你太了解我了
[09:49] Although I read a lot of this 不过这本我读了挺多页
[09:51] and it is really, really sexy. 内容超级劲爆
[09:53] – You think so? – Mm-hmm. -你真这么觉得 -嗯
[09:56] Undressed, by Author X. 《一丝不挂》 某作者
[09:58] Uh, have you heard of it? 你读过吗
[10:00] I’ve kind of been following it since it started as a blog. 它刚在博客上连载我就开始关注了
[10:03] I guess you could call me a fan. 差不多算个忠粉了
[10:05] Well, I overheard Jordan talking with his editor. 我偷听到乔丹和他编辑的谈话
[10:07] Apparently, they’re both really bummed. 显然 他们都很失望
[10:08] The girl who wrote it 写这本书的女孩
[10:09] wants to stay trapped in the closet, 不愿意公开真实身份
[10:11] so it gave me an idea on how to make my party special. 这倒给了我派对的灵感
[10:14] I’m going to find Author X 我要找到神秘作者
[10:15] and I am going to have her come out. 并且说服她站出来
[10:18] – What? – Jordan is going to be thrilled. -什么 -乔丹一定会很兴奋
[10:20] He’s going to have me plan 从此以后他所有的派对
[10:21] all of his parties from here on out. 都会交给我来策划
[10:23] Uh, but, uh, don’t you think 不过你就没想过
[10:25] there’s a very good reason why the author 作者希望保持神秘
[10:27] would want to remain anonymous? 也许有她的道理呢
[10:29] Uh, no. 没觉得
[10:30] She’s just misguided and scared. 她只是有点迷茫害怕
[10:32] She just needs a peer– 他需要一个感同身受的人
[10:34] a reader, not an editor– 比如一位读者而不是编辑
[10:35] to talk some sense into her. 来跟她讲讲道理
[10:37] And that can be you. 你就可以啊
[10:39] Me? 我吗
[10:39] You said it yourself. 你自己说的
[10:40] You followed her blog, you’re a fan. 你粉了她博客
[10:42] I… I am going to be very busy drinking wine 我要忙着小酌
[10:46] and-and getting massaged with hot rocks. 还要做热岩按摩
[10:48] I’m not taking no for an answer. 我这不是一个请求
[10:49] Annie, I order you to bring me 安妮 我这是命令你
[10:51] author X’s head on a platter. 把某作者给我带过来
[11:01] Finally. I almost started without you. 你终于来了 我差点就用手了
[11:05] Sorry. I’ve been hanging out 抱歉 我整天都和坎贝尔
[11:07] with Campbell and the Cronus guys all day 还有克罗诺斯那帮人在一起
[11:08] trying to find a way to help Navid. 想办法帮纳维
[11:10] Ah. Any luck? 想到办法了吗
[11:13] No. 没有
[11:14] Campbell’s a jerk, 坎贝尔是个混蛋
[11:15] but he’s smart. 但他很狡猾
[11:17] Only way to help Navid is to actually catch Campbell cheating. 帮纳维的唯一办法就是当场逮到坎贝尔作弊
[11:23] But we won’t have a chance to do that 但等到期末考试开始
[11:24] until the semester ends… and finals start. 才有机会这么做
[11:29] Maybe you don’t have to wait that long. 也许你不用等那么久
[11:31] I might be able to help you. 我也许可以帮你
[11:34] – You think so? – Absolutely. -真的吗 -当然
[11:36] In fact, I already have a plan in mind. 其实 我已经想到了一个计划
[11:46] You two are so cute together. 你俩在一起真甜蜜
[11:48] Is this your first? 这是你第一胎吗
[11:52] N-No, no. Um… we’re not together. 没有 我们没在一起
[11:55] She’s actually my roommate. 其实她是我室友
[11:57] What would even make you think that? 你怎么觉得我们在一起呢
[11:59] Guess I’m crazy. 一时犯傻了
[12:01] Jennifer, you’re up. 詹尼弗 到你了
[12:05] That’s nuts, huh? She thought we were together. 她眼瞎吗 居然以为我们在一起
[12:07] When I was here last week with Silver, 上礼拜我和小银一起来
[12:09] somebody thought that we were a couple. 有人还以为我们是一对呢
[12:12] Apparently when you’re pregnant, 显然你怀孕的时候
[12:13] people see you differently. 人们会用不同的眼光看你
[12:14] Oh. Well, I don’t. 我不会
[12:16] I just think of you as a landlord with a tiny tenant. 我把你当作这位小房客的房东
[12:20] That’s sweet. 真萌
[12:24] You know, the thing is, I’m the same girl I was. 其实 我和别的女生一样
[12:27] I just want to have fun, 想活得开心
[12:28] make friends, maybe go on some dates. 交朋友 时不时约个会
[12:31] So what’s stopping you? 你为什么不这么做呢
[12:32] Come on, what am I supposed to do? 得了吧 我该怎么做呢
[12:35] Go up to some guy and be, like, “Hey, I like you. 跑到男生面前说”我喜欢你
[12:37] after my next sonogram let’s go get some pizza.” 做完B超去吃比萨”这样吗
[12:40] Now, what guy’s gonna go for that? 哪个男生受得了呢
[12:43] Michaela, you’re next. 米凯拉 到你了
[12:45] Looks like I’m up. 我该进去了
[12:57] Perfect timing. 来得正好
[12:58] I was just closing up… the kitchen, that is. 我的厨房刚打烊
[13:02] My lips are still open for business. 但我的嘴巴不打烊哦
[13:05] I can’t… we can’t do this. 我不能 我们不能这样
[13:07] Well, it’s just kissing. 就亲一个
[13:08] And I swear on my A-rating from the health inspector, 我以我A级健康检查等级发誓
[13:11] our clothes won’t come off until we’re in the car. 上车前我们的衣服还在身上
[13:13] I mean… we can’t see each other anymore. 我是说 我们不能再在一起了
[13:17] I thought this was going great. 我俩感觉还不错啊
[13:18] It was. Really great. 是很不错
[13:21] I’m sorry. 但很抱歉
[13:22] So to recap: you and I totally connect, 总结一下 我俩很配
[13:26] we have amazing sex, 房事也很棒
[13:28] we’re both single and we like each other. 都是单身 互相顺眼
[13:31] I can see why that’s a problem. 我俩的问题还真是显而易见
[13:33] It’s not us. It’s Ade. 不是我们的问题 是艾德
[13:36] I thought you said you told her the truth 我记得你说过你跟她坦白
[13:38] and she said she was fine with it. 她说没关系
[13:39] I did, and she did. 确实是这样
[13:41] But Ade and I have a really complicated relationship 但我和艾德从高中以来
[13:43] ever since high school. 关系就很复杂
[13:45] I did some things to her that I’m not exactly proud of. 我对她做了一些不光彩的事
[13:48] And then she did some things to me that nearly killed me. 她也差点害我丢了性命
[13:50] So… I know if we keep dating, 所以我知道 如果我们继续约会
[13:53] something really awful’s gonna happen. 肯定会有不好的事发生
[13:55] – Silver… – No, Mark, I know Ade. -小银 -不 马克 我懂艾德
[13:57] She said she’s fine, but she’s not fine. 她说没关系 不代表真的没关系
[14:01] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:03] I can’t see you anymore. 我不能再跟你约会了
[14:17] Hey, man, give me one of those. 兄弟 给我来一瓶
[14:21] You all right? 你没事吧
[14:22] We have to cancel poker tonight. 今晚的牌局取消
[14:25] Oh, that’s a shame. 真可惜
[14:27] I was looking forward to taking all your money. 我还想把你的钱都赢走呢
[14:29] What happened? 怎么了
[14:31] All the econ grades were held up 因为传言有人作弊
[14:33] because of the cheating scandal. 经济学成绩全部作废
[14:34] You can’t even apply to B school 如果没有荣誉经济学成绩
[14:36] without a grade in honors economics. 连一所二流学校都不能申请
[14:38] When my stepmom heard that, 我继母听到消息后
[14:39] she started nagging my dad to call the dean 就念叨我爸打电话给院长
[14:41] and demand that our class be able to retake the test. 要求我们班重新考试
[14:44] It’s tomorrow. 就在明天
[14:47] Hm. Well, since you’ve already studied for the test, 既然你都已经学好了
[14:49] I mean, retaking it should be a breeze, right? 重测只是小菜一碟 对吧
[14:52] Don’t be cute. 别自作聪明
[14:54] I didn’t exactly prepare the traditional way the first time, 我说的准备不是老办法
[14:57] if you know what I mean. 你懂的
[14:59] What do you mean, you cheated? 你意思是 你作弊了吗
[15:03] This time everything’s on strict lockdown. 这次一切都将严格封锁
[15:05] They’re not letting cell phones into the room. 手机不允许带进考场
[15:06] We’re screwed. 我们完蛋了
[15:11] You know… 其实
[15:13] there’s more than one way to get information into an exam room. 要拿到考试答案不只一种办法
[15:16] I might have an idea for you. 我也许有法子
[15:22] Did I mention people in the restaurant business tend to sleep late? 我有提过在饭店工作的人通常睡很晚吗
[15:25] I’m sorry, bro, but… I really need your help, 抱歉 伙计 但我真的需要你的帮助
[15:28] and I can’t speak to anyone else about this. 这事我也不能和别人说
[15:31] Who is she? 她是谁
[15:32] Damn, Jedi. 靠 你是绝地武士吗[具有超自然感应力量]
[15:36] Well, it’s Michaela. 好吧 是米凯拉
[15:39] The girl whose career I’m trying to start, 就是那个我想签的歌手
[15:41] my roommate, and also Silver’s baby mama. 也是我的室友 小银孩子的妈妈
[15:44] I-I know, I know, look, 我知道 听着
[15:45] I was planning on staying the hell away from her, 我真打算跟她保持距离
[15:47] not telling her how I feel, but… 隐瞒我的感觉 但
[15:49] What made you change your mind– besides your penis? 那你为什么改变想法了 除了下半身的原因
[15:54] Ha. Sh-She was talking about how nobody would want to date her 她说因为她怀孕了
[15:56] because she’s pregnant. 不会有人想追她
[15:58] And I wanted to tell her that she’s wrong, 我想证明她是错的
[16:00] I want to date her, 我想追她
[16:01] and if this is something that she wants as well, then… 如果她也这么想的话
[16:04] we should just go for it. 我们就成了
[16:05] What do you need from me? 你想让我做什么
[16:06] I was hoping that you can talk to her, 我希望你能跟她谈谈
[16:08] find out if she’s interested. 看她对我有没有意思
[16:10] I don’t know if she feels the same way or not, 我不知道她是不是也有相同的感觉
[16:12] so I-I just don’t want to feel like an idiot. 所以我不想犯傻
[16:14] I’ve got an idea 我有办法了
[16:16] put a note in her locker 在她柜子里放张便条
[16:17] and ask her to circle the smiley face if she likes you. 告诉她如果她喜欢你就画个笑脸
[16:21] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[16:23] What is it with you and your friends? 你们这群人怎么回事
[16:24] You all act like you’re still in high school together. 好像还活在高中时代
[16:27] You can’t have a conversation face-to-face, 不能面对面交谈
[16:29] you got to play these stupid games. 净玩些愚蠢的小把戏
[16:31] It’s time for all of you to grow up. 你们该长大了
[16:32] Yeah, remind me to never wake you up again. 提醒我再也不要叫你起床了
[16:35] Look, I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:38] Can you give me Adrianna’s phone number? 你能告诉我阿德里安娜的电话号码吗
[16:45] Please tell me you got some information 求你了 告诉我你有新消息
[16:48] that could keep me from getting expelled. 能不让我被学校开除
[16:50] You’re still taking that econ final makeup exam tomorrow, right? 你明天还是要补考 对吧
[16:53] Yeah, of course– they’re making everybody take it again. 是啊 当然了 他们让所有人都重考一次
[16:55] Good. Campbell and some of the Cronus guys’ll be there, too, 很好 坎贝尔和一些克罗诺斯社团家伙也会在场
[16:58] – and you’re gonna catch them cheating. – What? -你要当场抓到他们作弊 -什么
[17:00] No, there’s no way they’re stupid enough to be caught cheating again. 不 他们不可能傻到再被抓到一次
[17:03] They’re not stupid; they’re desperate. 他们不傻 只是走投无路了
[17:05] They’re gonna be smuggling in cheat sheets 他们要把小条藏到
[17:07] on the inside of water bottle labels. 水瓶标签里
[17:11] That’s genius. 太有才了
[17:12] It’s just a little something I learned in eighth grade detention. 只是我在八年级留堂的时候学到的小花招
[17:13] But… you have to make sure they get caught cheating. 但是 你要确保他们被抓住
[17:17] Now, once they drink the water, 他们一喝水
[17:18] they’ll be able to read the answers. 就能看到答案了
[17:20] That’s when you need to make sure the proctor catches them. 你要确保监考老师抓到他们
[17:22] That way there’s no doubt who the guilty ones are. 那样他们就无可辩白了
[17:25] Liam, I really want to kiss you right now. 利亚姆 我真的很想亲你一口
[17:28] Resist that urge. 节制一下吧
[17:37] Good news. 好消息
[17:38] I found Author X. 我找到某作者了
[17:41] Oh, my God, Annie, that’s amazing! 天呐 安妮 太棒了
[17:43] Yeah. Her name is Barbara Peltier. 是啊 她叫芭芭拉· 佩尔蒂埃
[17:46] She lives in Beverly Hills, 她住在比弗利山庄
[17:48] married to a surgeon, couple of kids. 嫁给了一个外科医生 有几个孩子
[17:49] Oh. Okay, so she’s a soccer mom. 好吧 原来她是个全职妈妈
[17:52] Little boring on the outside, 外表看上去很保守
[17:53] but has this secret, kinky life. 但却深藏秘密 生活怪异
[17:54] – This is gonna be fun! – Naomi! -会很有趣的 -娜欧米
[17:57] She has a family, friends, a community. 她有家庭 朋友还有社区生活
[18:00] She’s a member of the Beverly Hills Country Club. 她是比弗利山庄乡村俱乐部的成员
[18:02] Maybe she wanted to be anonymous 可能她想保持匿名
[18:03] because the people she loves might get hurt 因为一旦她的身份被人发现
[18:05] if they knew her true identity. 她所爱的人就会受伤
[18:06] Or maybe she could come out publicly 或许她可以在媒体中曝光
[18:09] and feel free. 然后感觉一身轻松
[18:10] She is not gonna come out, okay? 她不会曝光的 好吗
[18:13] The stakes are just too high. 风险太高了
[18:15] I know you don’t understand that 我知道你不会懂
[18:17] because you feel completely comfortable with yourself. 因为你完全满意自己
[18:19] That’s not entirely true. 不是这样的
[18:21] Me and Jordan, 我和乔丹
[18:22] I… don’t feel comfortable telling him 我 我不太想要告诉他
[18:24] that I don’t feel ready to date right now, 我现在不想约会
[18:26] so to keep his interest 所以为了让他保持兴趣
[18:28] I need the author of this book 我需要这本书的作者
[18:30] to hold her head high and admit who she is. 挺胸抬头 承认自己
[18:32] What book? 什么书
[18:33] Some anonymous soft-core porn book. 匿名发表的黄书
[18:35] Frankly, I have a hard time believing 说真的 我很难相信
[18:36] that the author of such sexy– 那么性感的一本书的作者
[18:38] no, filthy things could be a boring housewife. 不 这么龌龊的书 作者竟然是家庭主妇
[18:41] It is not filthy; it’s art. 不龌龊 这是艺术
[18:43] It’s a coming-of-age story. 是个成年人的故事
[18:46] I mean, that’s what I’ve heard. 我听说的
[18:48] I read the same page five times; it’s nasty. 我一页读了5遍 很黄
[18:51] It is a candid exploration of sexuality. 这是一个率直的对性的探索
[18:54] Silver, 小银
[18:55] why don’t you be the judge? 你来评评理
[18:57] Read this part right here… 读一读这部分
[19:00] where Annabelle does it 安娜贝拉和一个商人
[19:01] with the businessman in a helicopter. 在直升飞机里做爱
[19:08] Oh, my God. 天呐
[19:09] I told you. 告诉过你了
[19:11] Yes, this is really shocking. 是啊 太震惊了
[19:14] Um… I-I need some cold water. 我需要喝点冰水
[19:17] Annie, perhaps you’d… care to join me for one? 安妮 你跟我一去吗
[19:23] Okay, um… 好的
[19:24] So, did you actually write a dirty tell-all book 你真的写了一本关于一个妓女
[19:27] about being a hooker? 的黄书吗
[19:29] I mean… congratulations, but seriously? 我是说 祝贺你 但真的吗
[19:32] Is it that obvious? 有那么明显吗
[19:33] It took me almost half a page to figure it out. 读了半页我就看出来了
[19:36] Annie, anyone who knows the truth is gonna figure out 安妮 知道真相的人用不了一分钟
[19:38] that it’s you in, like, less than a minute. 就会看出来是你
[19:40] I don’t want this to sound wrong, but, um… 我不想说错话 但是
[19:43] what were you thinking? 你脑子怎么想的
[19:44] I wasn’t. But now it’s turned into this huge thing 我没有 现在这本书火了
[19:47] that I should be proud of, except I’m not, 我应该引以为傲 但我没有
[19:49] because all I can think is: what if Dixon finds out? 因为我所想的都是”如果迪克森发现了怎么办”
[19:51] Well, look, the only people 唯一知道真相的人
[19:53] who know the truth are me and Liam, right? 就是我和利亚姆 对吧
[19:55] Liam’s never gonna read this book. 利亚姆不会读这本书
[19:57] So you just need to get through Naomi’s party 所以你只要熬过娜欧米的派对
[19:58] without it coming out, and… 不让它曝光
[20:00] Dixon will never find out 迪克森不会发现的
[20:02] what happened between you and Patrick. 你和帕特里克之间的事
[20:04] And you’re sure that she was the only Barbara Peltier there? 你确定她是那里唯一的芭芭拉· 佩尔蒂埃吗
[20:08] Okay. Thank you, Candy. 好的 谢了 凯蒂
[20:11] Bye. 拜
[20:12] What’s that all about? 什么事
[20:13] That was my friend from the Beverly Hills Country Club. 是我在比弗利山庄乡村俱乐部的朋友
[20:15] She said Barbara Peltier and her husband moved to Uganda 她说芭芭拉· 佩尔蒂埃和她老公两年前
[20:18] two years ago to perform lifesaving surgeries 搬到乌干达去给穷人
[20:19] on underprivileged people, which means… 做手术了 这就是说
[20:22] she could not have written the book. 她不可能写了这本书
[20:23] The book launch is tomorrow, 新书发布会就在明天
[20:24] so I guess Author X will remain anonymous after all. 我猜某作者还是无人知晓了
[20:27] Unless I figure out who she is at the party. 除非我在派对上猜出她是谁
[20:33] How are you going to do that? 你要怎么做
[20:35] Ah, Amanda and Jordan are the only two people 只有阿曼达和乔丹知道
[20:37] who know who Author X is, so… 某作者的身份 那么
[20:39] I’ll watch them at the party, 我要在派对上监视他们
[20:40] and I’m sure they’ll give it away. 我确信他们会暴露的
[20:41] It’s the only way I can ensure 这样我才能保证
[20:42] that I’m actually gonna throw the best party ever. 我的派对是最棒的
[20:46] Oh, masks! 对了 面具
[20:48] What? 什么
[20:49] It’s a super-sexy book launch for an anonymous author, right? 这是个匿名作者的超性感作品的发布会 对吧
[20:53] Why not have everybody come wearing a mask? 为什么不让人戴面具呢
[20:56] Annie, that’s brilliant. 安妮 太棒了
[20:57] You’re really smart. 你真聪明
[20:59] It’s a shame. You’re independently wealthy. 太遗憾了 你已经这么富有了
[21:02] With a little motivation 来一点动力
[21:02] you could accomplish something impressive. 你会有一番作为的
[21:10] – Hi. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[21:11] – You wanted to see me? – Yeah. -你想见我 -是的
[21:18] I like Silver. 我喜欢小银
[21:20] So I’ve been told. 是这么听说的
[21:22] No. She told you I slept with her. 不 她告诉你我跟她上床了
[21:24] I’m telling you I like her. 我跟你说的是我喜欢她
[21:25] But she broke up with me because she’s scared of what you’ll do. 但是她跟我分手了 因为她害怕你报复
[21:28] So I need you to stop playing games 我想让你别再耍手段了
[21:31] and have a fight with her like a normal person. 像个正常人一样跟她吵一架
[21:33] I’m not playing head games. 我没有耍手段
[21:35] I told Silver I’m fine with it. 我告诉小银我不在意
[21:36] Which is the biggest head game of all. 这是最明显的托辞
[21:38] Why actually get revenge when you can torture her 让她预料到你的报复计划而内心煎熬
[21:40] by making her anticipate your revenge? 你不就是这样达到报复她的目的吗
[21:44] That act might work with her, but not with me. 这对她有效 对我可没有
[21:46] Okay, fine. You’re right, I’m pissed. 好吧 你说得对 我气死了
[21:49] We had a pact, and she broke it. 我们有约定 她反悔了
[21:50] So, yeah, I would like to see her suffer a little. 是啊 我想让她痛苦点
[21:53] She betrayed me, again. 她背叛了我 又一次
[21:55] You’re right, she did. 你说得对 她背叛了你
[21:57] And you deserve revenge. 你应该报复
[22:01] So let’s get it, the fun way. 来报复吧 用有趣的方式
[22:03] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[22:05] I slept with Silver; I’ll sleep with you. 我跟小银睡过了 我也跟你睡
[22:08] – You’re not serious. – Of course I am. -你不是认真的 -我当然是
[22:09] But I thought you liked Silver. 但我以为你喜欢小银
[22:11] Yeah, but… she broke up with me. 没错 但她甩了我
[22:16] Don’t think I wouldn’t do it. 你别以为我做不出来
[22:18] She hurt me, and I have 她伤害过我
[22:20] no problem hurting her right back. 我就有理由伤害她
[22:23] Great. 很好
[22:24] We can hurt her all night long. 我们可以伤害她一整晚
[22:30] You’re disgusting. 你真恶心
[22:32] I can’t believe you would do that to my friend! 真不敢相信 你居然这样对我的朋友
[22:34] Oh. So she’s your friend, huh? 哦 她是你的朋友吗
[22:38] If she’s your friend, 如果她是你的朋友
[22:40] then stop playing games and tell Silver 那就别耍手段了 直接告诉小银
[22:42] how you feel about what she did. 你是怎么想的
[22:45] Get it all out, so we can move on with our lives. 把事情解决 让我们都好好生活
[23:20] I-I can’t believe that all of these random people 真 真难以置信所有这些人来这儿
[23:23] are here because they’re fans of… 都是因为他们是一个名不见经传
[23:25] some unknown girl’s work. 的女孩儿的粉丝
[23:27] Anyway, you know, I really don’t think 不管怎么说 我真的觉得
[23:29] you even need to have the author come out. 你完全不需要揭秘作者
[23:31] I-I mean, the party speaks for itself. 我的意思是 这个派对能说明一切
[23:33] Uh, yes, and it says “Almost great.” 没错 它说”差不多算成功”
[23:35] “Almost” Is not enough to keep Jordan interested. “差不多”是不足够吸引乔丹的
[23:37] Oh. You should hit the bar. 你应该去吧台那边
[23:38] That woman talking to the bartender 那个女人一直在和吧台酒保说话
[23:40] looks a little suspicious. 看起来有点可疑
[23:41] I’m gonna keep an eye on Jordan and Amanda, 我要留意乔丹和阿曼达
[23:43] see if they talk to anybody. And when Silver gets here, 看他们在和谁说话 等小银到了
[23:45] she can camp out in the bathroom stall 她可以呆在卫生间隔间里
[23:46] and see if she overhears anything. 看看能不能偷听到什么
[23:48] Right. 没错
[23:48] Naomi. 娜欧米
[23:49] Amanda, hi. 阿曼达 你来啦
[23:51] Oh. I’m on it. 哦 我这就去吧台
[24:10] Ten more minutes. 离考试结束还有十分钟
[24:17] Oh, I got it. 我自己来吧
[24:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:26] These are the equations for the exam. 这些是考试相关的公式
[24:33] Nobody leaves this room 所有人待在自己座位上
[24:34] until the dean gets here. 主任来前不准离开教室
[24:45] Liam. 利亚姆
[24:47] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛
[24:49] Aw, Naomi called 娜欧米打给我
[24:50] and said I had to come as her “Celebrity friend” 要我作为她的”名人朋友”参加派对
[24:52] to do this, uh, book reading. 过来 读这本书
[24:54] Oh, but that’s a terrible idea. 那可不是个好主意
[24:56] You’re gonna hate this book, trust me. 你会讨厌这本书的 相信我
[24:58] Yeah, well, 好吧
[24:58] it doesn’t really seem like my kind of thing, 确实看起来就不是我喜欢的类型
[24:59] but she said she wanted someone interesting to read 不过娜欧米想找一个与众不同的人来读书
[25:01] since the author isn’t willing to do it. 作者本人又不能来读
[25:05] Okay… 好吧
[25:06] listen, before you go up there, 听着 在你上台之前
[25:07] we need to talk about something. 我有些话要对你说
[25:13] Later. 等会儿
[25:19] Sydney? 雪妮
[25:20] What are you doing here? 你来这儿做什么
[25:21] Why does everyone keep asking me that? 为什么每个人都问这个问题
[25:23] The Tomkins say they’d love to get together. 汤姆金一家想找个时间一起聚聚
[25:25] I told them we could schedule them between my next chemo cycle. 我告诉他们在我下次化疗前可以安排
[25:28] Oh, I’m sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打断你们
[25:29] I’m Sydney’s husband, Erick. 我是雪妮的丈夫 艾瑞克
[25:31] Honey, you remember hearing 亲爱的 你还记得
[25:32] about Liam Court– 利亚姆·柯特吧
[25:33] he’s a classmate of Campbell’s. 他是坎贝尔的同学
[25:35] Well, any friend of my boy’s a friend of mine. 我儿子的朋友就是我的朋友
[25:38] Liam, hi. 利亚姆 你好
[25:40] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来
[25:41] Excuse me. 不好意思
[25:42] You’re on in five minutes. 再过五分钟就到你了
[25:43] Phil will show you where to go. 菲利会告诉你去哪里
[25:50] Hey, Ade. What are you doing here? 艾德 有事吗
[25:55] Mark kissed me. 马克吻了我
[25:56] What? 什么
[25:57] Yeah. 没错
[25:58] It was some kind of test– he was trying to give me 像是一个测试 他给我一个
[26:00] the perfect opportunity for revenge. 绝佳的报复你的机会
[26:03] But I couldn’t do it. 但我做不到
[26:05] Because… you’re my friend. 因为 你是我的朋友
[26:08] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[26:09] I was starting to think we couldn’t get through this. 我差点以为我们没法过这一关
[26:11] We can’t. 我们没法
[26:13] What? I… 什么 我
[26:14] I don’t understand. 我不明白你的意思
[26:15] When Mark was standing there, 当马克站在我面前
[26:17] looking cute and sexy, 那么可爱那么性感
[26:20] I could have done something to hurt you, 我真的可能会做出伤害你的事
[26:22] but I didn’t want to hurt you. 但我没有那么做
[26:24] Yet when you were in the exact same situation, 可当时你在同样的情境下
[26:26] you didn’t even care about me at all. 你根本没有想到过我
[26:28] That’s not true. 不是那样的
[26:29] I’ve changed since high school, Silver. 高中以来我已经改变了 小银
[26:31] You haven’t, 你没有变
[26:33] which is why I don’t want to be your friend anymore. 所以我也不想再做你的朋友
[26:36] You can date Mark if you want, 你可以重新和马克约会
[26:39] but we’re done. 但我们的友情到此为止了
[26:43] Ade… 艾德
[26:48] Are you sure you’re ready for this? 你真的准备好了吗
[26:49] I mean, my record is like, three dogs. 我是说 我的最高纪录是三个热狗
[26:52] Ah, you forget, I’m eating for two. 你忘了 我一个人要吃两个人的分量
[26:53] I can totally take you. 超过你小菜一碟
[26:55] Oh, that’s big talk from such a little girl. 这可是小姑娘说大话
[26:58] I won’t be little for long. 我不会一直是小姑娘
[26:58] Typical pregnancy weight gain is 25 pounds, 一般怀孕能长25磅
[27:01] but I’m a bit of an overachiever. 不过我一直都不是个一般人
[27:03] I think I’m gonna go for at least 40. 所以起码我能长40磅
[27:06] 40? 40磅
[27:07] Okay. 好吧
[27:08] Sexy, right? 性感吧
[27:09] Uh, you-you got… 呃 你脸上
[27:10] Just a… 有点
[27:14] And see, now that’s sexy. 看见没 这才是性感
[27:20] Hey, um, I just want to say something 嘿 在我完全怯场之前
[27:23] before I completely chicken out, okay? 我有些话想对你说 好吗
[27:24] Okay. So just deal with me. 你就听着就好
[27:27] Uh, I like you. 我喜欢你
[27:29] I like you a lot, 非常喜欢你
[27:30] and I don’t care how pregnant you are. 而且我不在意你怀孕的多厉害
[27:34] Okay, that came out wrong. 好吧 上句说错话了
[27:37] Sorry. 抱歉
[27:38] Dixon, listen, 迪克森 听我说
[27:41] I think you’re a great guy, 我觉得你是一个好人
[27:42] and I like you, I do, 我也喜欢你 真的
[27:44] just… not like that. 但 不是那种喜欢
[27:49] Um, truth be told, 实话实说
[27:50] I-I kind of like Navid. 我对纳维有好感
[27:53] Navid? 纳维
[27:54] But I thought you two weren’t happening. 可我以为你们两个没关系
[27:56] We really liked each other 我们真心彼此喜欢
[27:57] till he found out I was Silver’s surrogate. 直到他发现我是小银的代孕妈妈
[28:00] I actually can’t get him out of my head, 我还是忘不了他
[28:02] and I’m trying to figure out 我现在还在纠结
[28:02] whether or not I should tell him. 我该不该告诉他我还喜欢他
[28:06] I really do think you’re a great guy, though. 不过我真觉得你个非常好的人
[28:08] Don’t worry about it. 别为我担心
[28:09] Seriously, we’ve been spending so much time together, 真的 我们两个一直在一起
[28:11] I guess I got confused, 我可能没搞清楚
[28:14] emotionally. 我的感情
[28:17] Hey, I’m-I’m gonna get, uh, some more napkins. 我 我去再拿些纸巾来
[28:20] Uh, you need anything? 你还要点什么吗
[28:21] No, I’m good. Thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[28:22] Good? 不用
[28:23] Yeah. 是的
[28:23] Cool. 好的
[28:34] How about those profiteroles? 泡芙味道如何
[28:35] Oh, seriously, the food’s amazing, Mark. 说真的 所有的食物都太棒了 马克
[28:36] You’re the least of my worries tonight. 今晚的派对我最放心的就是你了
[28:51] I knew I picked the right event planner. 我知道我选对了活动策划
[28:53] This party’s even sexier than the book. 这个派对比那本书还要性感
[28:55] Oh, well, that’s me. 没错 这就是我
[28:56] I’m all about sexy. 一切为了性感
[28:57] Professionally sexy. 专业的性感
[29:00] – There you are. – Hey there. -你在这 -你来了
[29:03] Uh, Naomi, this is, uh, Elizabeth. 娜欧米 这是伊丽莎白
[29:06] Lovely to meet you, Elizabeth. 很高兴认识你 伊丽莎白
[29:07] I’m so glad I was in town for Jordan’s party. 我很开心今晚能来镇上参加乔丹的派对
[29:09] Oh, where are you in from? 你从哪儿远道而来
[29:11] The East Coast. 东海岸
[29:13] Well, that narrows it down. 范围还挺广的
[29:14] Yeah, uh, Elizabeth is a bit of a private person. 是啊 伊丽莎白比较喜欢保留隐私
[29:17] Likes to keep an air of mystery. Huh? 喜欢保持点神秘感 对吧
[29:20] Will you excuse us just for one second, please? 抱歉我们失陪一下
[29:22] Of course. 随意
[29:23] It was nice to meet you, Naomi. 很高兴认识你 娜欧米
[29:26] Hi, I made it. Hi. 我来了
[29:28] You look amazing; I’m sorry I’m late. 你今晚很耀眼 抱歉我迟到了
[29:29] I know I’m supposed to be staking out the bathrooms, 我知道我应该去洗手间蹲点
[29:31] but I just got into a really awful conversation 但我刚跟阿德里安娜
[29:33] with Adrianna. 聊得非常不愉快
[29:34] It’s really not a problem. 这都不是问题
[29:37] I think I found Author X. 我知道某作者是谁了
[29:39] You did? 真的吗
[29:40] Oh, yeah. 对
[29:43] Do you see the woman standing next to Jordan? 你看到乔丹身边的那个女人了吗
[29:46] It was obvious she had a secret 很明显她隐瞒了些东西
[29:47] that neither one of them wanted me to know, 而且他们俩都对我三缄其口
[29:49] and when I get her alone, I’m gonna grill her like a steak. 让我单独去拷问她看看
[30:00] “Chapter five, Annabelle and Leo. “第五章 安娜贝尔和利奥
[30:04] “There was something different about Leo. 里奥身上有些与众不同的地方
[30:06] “Annabelle could feel it the first time they met, 他们初次见面的时候安娜贝尔就感觉到了
[30:09] “But she was with someone, and he was a loner. 但那时候她在恋爱中 而他孤身只影
[30:12] “She didn’t know 她不知道
[30:12] “How little those details mattered 那些细节有多重要
[30:14] “Until the winter’s night when he was almost killed 直到冬天的某一晚 他差点
[30:17] in a motorcycle accident.” 在摩托车祸中丧生
[30:19] Hmm. “They say the streets are mean. 他们说街道太不近人情
[30:22] They would be right.” 他们可能是对的
[30:23] – We have a problem. – Yeah, I know. -我们有麻烦了 -我知道
[30:26] I may have put too many actual facts in the book after all. 我可能在书里写了太多事实
[30:28] No, bigger problem. 不 是更大的麻烦
[30:30] Naomi thinks she’s figured out who Author X is. 娜欧米觉得她找到了某作家
[30:33] She knows it’s me? 她知道是我了
[30:34] Not exactly. 不完全这样
[30:37] “…Leo was the pavement. 利奥就是一条路
[30:38] It was a losing proposition from the get-go.” 从一开始就没有方向
[30:44] You’re all on academic probation pending an investigation. 你们全部人都留校察看 接受调查
[30:47] Not that we’ll have to do much investigating. 并不是说我们真的要做什么调查
[30:49] Dean Bergman, I think this proves 博尔格曼院长 我认为这证明了
[30:51] that I wasn’t the ringleader. 我不是作弊的主犯
[30:52] The answers I texted on the physics exam 我给他们发物理考试答案
[30:54] were a small part of their much larger scheme. 只是他们整个计划中很小一部分
[30:57] Wait, it was Liam’s idea to use the water labels. 用水瓶标签作弊是利亚姆的主意
[31:01] You set us up. 你们给我们下套
[31:03] You and Court are gonna pay for this. 你和柯特会为此付出代价
[31:05] Good luck getting into business school now, 好好加油进入你的商学院吧
[31:06] you son of a bitch. 你这个混蛋
[31:08] I hope it’s clear now, sir, 我希望一切真相大白 先生
[31:08] that these guys are the real cheaters. 这些家伙才是真的作弊者
[31:11] The fact that others cheated, too, 其他人也作弊的事实
[31:13] doesn’t mitigate what you did. 并不能减轻你犯的过错
[31:14] Wait, what? 什么
[31:16] What-what are you saying? 你 你这是什么意思
[31:17] If the evidence against you holds up, 如果不利于你的证据依然有效
[31:19] there will be consequences, 结果还是一样的
[31:21] but just because others are guilty 其他人有罪
[31:22] doesn’t make you innocent. 并不能洗白你
[31:23] If you cheated, you’ll be punished. 如果你作弊了 就得接受惩罚
[31:31] Champagne? 要香槟吗
[31:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:36] Hi, Elizabeth. 你好 伊丽莎白
[31:37] Hi. 你好
[31:39] Oh, Undressed is a really good book. 《一丝不挂》真是本好书
[31:42] Don’t you agree? 你不这样想吗
[31:42] Absolutely, I couldn’t put it down. 完全同意 一开始读就停不下来了
[31:45] Listen, I know why you’re here. 我知道你为什么会来这里
[31:47] And I know why you don’t want people to know you’re here. 而且我知道为什么你不想让别人知道
[31:51] You do? 你知道
[31:53] It’s kind of obvious. 这不明摆着嘛
[31:54] Why hide? 为什么要隐瞒
[31:55] You should be proud of who you are. 你应该引以为傲
[31:56] If I were in your shoes, 如果我是你
[31:57] I would be shouting it from the rooftop. 我会在天台上高喊
[31:59] I don’t really need that kind of attention. 我不需要吸引那么多的注意
[32:01] But you deserve it. 但那是你应得的
[32:03] You wrote the most candid book about sex in the last ten years. 你写了十年来最直白的描写性的书
[32:05] Wait, I don’t think we’re on the same page here. 我不觉得我们在说同一件事
[32:08] Uh, Naomi, please listen to me. 娜欧米 听我说
[32:10] You need to drop this. 你要停下来
[32:11] Why would I do that when I’m so close? Annie, Elizabeth. 我可不想功亏一篑 安妮 这是伊丽莎白
[32:13] Elizabeth, Annie. 伊丽莎白 这是安妮
[32:15] It’s okay to admit the truth. 坦白承认没什么的
[32:17] I’m sorry, but I have nothing to do with this book. 我很抱歉 但我跟这本书没任何关系
[32:19] You have accomplished something incredible here. 你做到了一些很厉害的事情
[32:21] The book is real and raw and daring. 这本书这么写实 直白 大胆
[32:24] It’s gonna inspire millions of young women 这会激励数以万计的年轻女性
[32:27] to own their mistakes, to tell the world, 去接受她们犯过的错 告诉全世界
[32:29] “This who I am, this is what I’ve done, 这就是我 这就是我的历史
[32:30] and I have nothing to be ashamed of.” 而我一点也不觉得羞耻
[32:32] Oh, that’s… 那还真是
[32:34] very true, 很准确
[32:35] but, Naomi, you should stop. 但 娜欧米 你该住口了
[32:37] Annie, she should hear this. 安妮 她应该听一下
[32:38] Elizabeth, take a look around you. 伊丽莎白 看看你的周围
[32:41] Everybody here is here for one reason, 所有人都为了同一个原因来到这里
[32:43] and that’s you. 那就是你
[32:44] It doesn’t matter what’s happened in your life, 你的人生中发生过什么不是重点
[32:46] it-it’s about how you’ve used those experiences 重要的是你怎样运用那些经验
[32:49] to create something wonderful. 去创造了这么美好的作品
[32:50] If I were you, I would hold that book high 如果我是你 我会高举起那本书
[32:52] and say, “I am Author X, 告诉大家 “我就是某作者”
[32:55] and I am proud to be a whore.” 我为自己是个婊子而自豪
[32:59] Whoa, whoa, what’s going on here? 这里是什么情况
[33:00] Your party planner is trying to get me to admit I’m Author X. 你的派对策划人想逼我承认我是某作者
[33:03] But she isn’t. 但她不是
[33:04] She has nothing to be ashamed of. 她没什么好羞愧的
[33:06] Who cares if you took money for sex 谁会介意你为了帮你的兄弟
[33:08] to help your brother? 而做妓女
[33:10] Naomi, Elizabeth is not Author X. 娜欧米 伊丽莎白不是某作者
[33:12] Wait till I tell Mom about this. 等着我告诉妈吧
[33:16] What, what would she tell your mother? 为 为什么她要告诉她妈
[33:18] Because she’s my sister. 因为她是我的妹妹
[33:22] Oh, my God. 我的天
[33:24] Please tell me 告诉我
[33:25] I did not just call Jordan’s sister a prostitute. 我刚刚没有骂乔丹的妹妹是妓女
[33:28] Actually that’s what you just called me. 事实上你刚这样叫了我
[33:32] I’m Author X. 我就是某作者
[33:43] You could’ve mentioned you wrote the book 在我出了这么大的丑之前
[33:45] before I made that big of a fool out of myself. 你应该跟我说你就是作者
[33:48] Naomi, I am so sorry. 娜欧米 我很抱歉
[33:49] I ruined everything. 我毁了一切
[33:51] No, I ruined it all by myself. 不 是我自己毁的
[33:54] I was so concerned with not jumping 我很担心自己会搞砸
[33:56] into another relationship ’cause I might screw things up 不敢开始另一段新感情
[33:59] that I screwed things up. 结果我真的搞砸了
[34:01] I know why I didn’t want Dixon to find out, 我很清楚我为什么不想被迪克森发现
[34:03] but why didn’t you just tell Jordan the truth to begin with? 但你为什么不一开始就向乔丹坦白呢
[34:07] Because I’m terrified. 因为我很怕
[34:11] Jordan’s the first guy I’ve liked since my divorce. 乔丹是我离婚后第一个喜欢上的人
[34:14] I was so sure that Max was the one, 我曾经那么肯定麦克斯就是我的真命天子
[34:17] and now… 但现在
[34:19] if another relationship with the perfect guy gets ruined, 如果我再毁了我和另一个好男人的感情
[34:22] I’ll know it’s me. 那肯定就是我
[34:24] I’m the problem. 我自己有问题
[34:25] I get that. 我懂
[34:27] I mean, who am I to talk? 虽然我没资格说
[34:28] I wrote this book so I could finally move forward 我写了这本书好让我向前看
[34:29] with my life, but everything you said 但是你说某作者应该现身
[34:32] about why Author X should come clean makes sense. 很有道理
[34:36] Keeping my identity a secret’s actually just 隐藏我的身份真的
[34:38] preventing me from really letting go of the past. 没有帮助我走出过去的阴影
[34:42] Well, if it means anything, 那么 如果这么做有意义的话
[34:45] those god-awful things I said to Elizabeth… 我对伊丽莎白说的那些不堪入耳的话
[34:48] are actually true. 其实都是我的心里话
[34:51] Your book is something to be proud of. 你的书非常了不起
[34:53] I know, I’m starting to realize that. 我知道 我开始意识到了
[34:57] I need to tell the truth. 我要说出真相
[34:59] Let Amanda put out that press release that Author X is 让阿曼达准备好新闻稿
[35:02] gonna go on TV and introduce herself to the world. 某作者要上电视 向全世界介绍自己
[35:05] No more masks. 不在躲躲藏藏了
[35:08] I’m done hiding. 我受够躲藏了
[35:13] Liam, Liam, wait! 利亚姆 利亚姆 等一下
[35:15] I owe you an explanation. 我欠你一个解释
[35:17] What’s to explain? 解释什么
[35:18] How if I told what I knew about Campbell’s cheating ring 不如让我告诉他坎贝尔的内情
[35:21] was your brute of a husband gonna hurt you? 看看你这个粗暴的丈夫会怎么收拾你
[35:23] The guy couldn’t hurt a fly. 他连一只苍蝇都不会伤害
[35:24] Why the hell would you lie to me? 那你干嘛要骗我
[35:26] Because she wants my inheritance. 因为她想要我的遗产
[35:29] You’re pathetic, Court. 你太可悲了 柯特
[35:31] I came over to kick your ass for screwing me over, 你整我 我本来想揍你一顿
[35:33] but it’s just too sad. 但现在觉得太可悲了
[35:34] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[35:36] You think she’s been helping you? 你以为她是在帮你吗
[35:37] She’s been trying to steal my inheritance 她在我爸生病以后
[35:39] since the day my dad got sick. 就一直试图抢夺我的遗产
[35:41] And she obviously started sleeping with you so she could 很明显 从一开始和你上床
[35:43] get dirt on me– and it worked. 她就是为了要抹黑我 她成功了
[35:45] Now even if I tell my father 现在就算我告诉我爸爸
[35:47] about the two of you, why should be believe me? 你俩的事儿 他还会相信我吗
[35:49] She used you. 她利用了你
[35:53] That’s unbelievable. 太不可思议了
[35:57] Liam, I’m sorry. 利亚姆 对不起
[35:58] But I had a lot of money on the lie. 我是用谎言骗过很多钱
[36:02] For what it’s worth, I really do like you. 不管怎么样 我是真的喜欢你
[36:21] You, too, huh? 你也不开心啊
[36:23] It’s been one of those days. 感觉又回到过去了
[36:24] Yeah, tell me about it. 可不是吗
[36:27] Probably getting kicked out of school, 大概被学校开除
[36:29] which means my academic career is in the toilet. 就意味着我的学术生涯一去不复返了
[36:33] That sucks. 真糟糕
[36:35] And this is coming from a girl 我也刚刚
[36:36] who just lost her best friend. 失去了最好的朋友
[36:42] What happened? 怎么回事
[36:45] Silver did what she always does. 小银做了她一贯会做的
[36:48] And then I started doing what I always do. 而我也一样
[36:51] And then I realized I’ve changed. 不过后来我觉得我变了
[36:55] She hasn’t. 她没有变
[37:02] Can I ask you something? 能问你个问题吗
[37:04] No. 不行
[37:07] At some point, this all gets easier, right? 从某方面来看 这样更简单一些 不是吗
[37:11] Because right now it’s pretty bad. 因为情况不会更糟了
[37:15] Yeah. 是啊
[37:17] I’m sorry about Silver. 小银的事我很抱歉
[37:19] I know it hurts. 我知道这很伤人
[37:23] I know it might be a crappy consolation prize, but… 我也许不知道怎么安慰人 但是
[37:27] you got me. 你还有我
[37:32] You were never a consolation prize. 你真不会安慰人
[37:55] I didn’t see you earlier. 我之前没看到你
[37:58] Ade came by my place. 艾德去我那了
[38:03] I admit, I kissed her, 我承认 我亲了她
[38:04] but I only did it to prove a point. 我这么做只是为了论证
[38:07] I know. 我知道
[38:08] But the only point that you proved was… 但结果你只证明了一件事
[38:11] that she’s a way better friend than I am. 她是个比我更好的朋友
[38:14] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[38:15] You guys talked, right– got it all out in the open? 你们聊过了吧 把话都说明白了吧
[38:17] Yeah, we talked, 是的 我们谈了
[38:18] but, um… 但是
[38:19] I was kind of hoping that she’d yell at me 我希望她冲我大吼
[38:21] and then, you know, I’d cry. 然后 我哭
[38:23] And we’d hug and then we could be friends again. 我们拥抱 和好如初
[38:26] But that didn’t happen. 但事与愿违
[38:30] I’m sorry for that. 我很抱歉
[38:32] I really am, but it’s not your fault. 我真的很抱歉 但这也不是你的错
[38:36] You tried to do the right thing 你只是做了对的事
[38:37] and be honest, and if she can’t deal with that, 诚实相待 如果她不能接受
[38:40] maybe it’s time to move on. 也许是时候向前看了
[38:43] Well, I kind of have no choice. 我现在别无选择了
[38:47] You kind of do. 你可以选
[38:49] I like you, Silver. 我喜欢你 小银
[38:51] And I’m pretty sure you like me, too. 我也知道你喜欢我
[38:54] Anyway… 不管怎样
[38:56] the ball’s in your court. 决定权在你手上
[39:15] Hi. Never thought I’d see you again. 没想到还能再见到你
[39:20] Uh, can we talk about what happened? 我们能聊一下那件事吗
[39:22] Yeah, come in. 当然 请进
[39:33] I am so sorry I ruined your party 我很抱歉我毁了你的派对
[39:35] and acted like a freak. 还表现的像个疯子
[39:37] Yes, all of those things did happen. 是啊 确实如此
[39:39] And I did all that because I-I was so scared… 我那么做是因为我很害怕
[39:42] I was so scared to just tell you the truth 我很害怕告诉你真相
[39:44] and the truth is that… 那就是
[39:46] I really like you. 我很喜欢你
[39:49] But I’m a mess right now. 但我现在一团糟
[39:50] I just got divorced, and 我刚刚离婚 而且
[39:54] the timing of this couldn’t be any worse, but… 现在真不是说这个时候 但
[39:57] I should’ve told you the truth nonetheless. 但我还是要向你坦白
[39:59] Naomi, I like you, too. 娜欧米 我也喜欢你
[40:01] You do? 真的吗
[40:02] Yes. 是的
[40:03] In my defense, 解释一下
[40:05] if I had known Elizabeth was your sister, 如果我知道伊丽莎白是你的妹妹
[40:07] I never would’ve… 我才不会
[40:08] Oh, yeah, that-that’s on me. 那事怪我
[40:09] I… I didn’t want anyone to know we were related, so… 我不想让别人知道我们是亲戚
[40:13] Because she’s so hideous? 因为她很可怕吗
[40:15] No, no, uh, my sister and I are actually really close, it’s just 那倒不是 我和妹妹关系很好 只是
[40:20] my… rest of my family that’s-that’s the problem. 我家里其他人的问题
[40:22] And if you found out she was my sister, 如果你知道她是我妹妹
[40:24] I was afraid you were gonna start 我担心你会问我一些
[40:25] asking questions I wasn’t ready to answer. 让我手足无措的问题
[40:27] And… 另外
[40:29] I’m afraid that when I do tell you the truth 我也担心如果我告诉你
[40:32] about my family, you… 我家里的实情
[40:35] you might not want to be involved with me. 你可能不愿意和我在一起
[40:51] Can we talk about this? 能谈谈吗
[40:54] Why, so you can have something to write about for the sequel? 为什么 好让你有东西写续集吗
[40:57] Liam, I’m really sorry. 利亚姆 我很抱歉
[40:58] How did you think you were gonna get away with this? 你怎么会觉得这次你能全身而退
[41:01] – Oh, if… – Uh, I mean seriously. -如果 -我说真的
[41:02] Leo? 利奥
[41:04] You’re messing with real people’s lives here. 你打扰了现实中人们的生活
[41:06] But if you would just let me explain. 如果你能让我解释
[41:08] Explain what? 解释什么
[41:10] How you wrote about me? 说你为什么这么写我
[41:11] How you used me like every other woman I’ve ever been 说你怎么像每个摆布我的女人一样
[41:13] involved with? 利用我的
[41:15] I don’t need to know how this ends. 我不想知道这书的结局
[41:32] Patrick? 帕特里克
[41:34] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme