Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] but a lot of women put off having their ovaries removed 但有很多女性会等到生育之后
[00:05] until after they’ve had children. 才会接受卵巢移除手术
[00:07] Want to know what I want? 想知道我要什么吗
[00:08] I want to be pregnant, 我想怀孕
[00:09] and I want to experience everything, 还想要丰富多彩的生活
[00:11] and if I’m gonna do it, I have to do it right now. 如果我想去做这些 那我现在就得开始了
[00:13] I didn’t have a signal to call Ade. 我手机没信号 给艾德打不了
[00:15] I need you to find her 你帮我找到她
[00:16] and tell her that I love her. 告诉她我爱她
[00:17] I can’t believe you took off like that. 真不敢相信你就这么离开了
[00:19] You, my friend, have a lot of explaining to do. 我的朋友 你有很多需要解释
[00:23] I couldn’t move my leg. 我的腿也动不了
[00:24] You’re gonna be fine. 你会康复的
[00:25] What if it takes too long 如果时间太长
[00:26] and Ade decides not to wait? 艾德不愿意等我了呢
[00:27] How dare you get into Dixon’s head. 你算什么东西 敢这么跟迪克森说
[00:30] He need to accept that he’s got 他必须接受事实
[00:31] a long road to recovery or he’s never gonna get there. 他的康复之路还很长 可能他根本无法走到底
[00:33] – You don’t know what my brother needs. – Oh, but you do? -你不懂我弟弟需要什么 -你就懂吗
[00:36] Naomi Clark, will you marry me? 娜欧米·克拉克 你愿意嫁给我吗
[00:38] You and Max are a mistake, 你和麦克斯就是个错误
[00:40] and I am not gonna let you ruin his life again. 我不会让你再一次毁掉他的人生
[00:44] I probably should have waited to announce our engagement. 我应该在派对上再宣布我们订婚的消息
[00:47] Vanessa, we are not engaged. 瓦内萨 我们没有订婚
[00:48] I just want you to love me. 我只是想要你爱我
[00:50] – You are completely insane. – Liam, wait. -你简直是个疯子 -利亚姆 等等
[00:52] Let me go! 放开我
[00:54] No! 不
[00:57] My name is Liam Court, uh, 我叫利亚姆·柯特
[00:58] I’ve just seen an accident. 我刚刚目睹一起意外
[01:02] Uh, I’m sorry, I, uh, 抱歉 我…
[01:04] I think I made a mistake. 我想我弄错了
[01:14] Need I remind you this shower is a surprise? 需要我提醒你一句 这个送礼会是个惊喜吗
[01:16] Silver’s on her way. 小银已经在路上了
[01:17] I’m hurrying. My God, 我已经够快了 天哪
[01:19] I feel like I’m on Top Chef. 我觉得自己都能入围顶级大厨
[01:20] If you were on Top Chef, 要是你能入围
[01:21] you would’ve been voted off already. 肯定第一个被淘汰出局
[01:22] Hi. 好啊
[01:24] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉来晚了
[01:25] Did I miss anything? 我错过什么了吗
[01:26] Oh, the only thing you missed is Naomi acting like a pastry Nazi. 你只是没看到娜欧米像个纳粹面点师一样
[01:29] Everything go okay dropping off Dixon at physical therapy? 一切还顺利吧 把迪克森放下车开始理疗了吧
[01:32] Yeah, but ever since Naomi’s wedding reception, 对啊 可自从娜欧米的婚宴过后
[01:35] he seems so discouraged. 他似乎一直都萎靡不振
[01:37] I don’t know what to do to get through to him. 我不知道该怎样和他沟通
[01:39] But you’ve been doing a lot. 你做的已经够多了
[01:40] You know what, why don’t I pick him up 你知道吗 为什么在小银迎婴送礼会后
[01:41] after Silver’s baby-to-be shower? 我都不去顺道接他
[01:43] His recovery could take a while. 他要完全康复还要花一段时间
[01:44] I think we need to pace ourselves, share the load. 我觉得我们要放慢节奏 共同承担
[01:47] Oh, jewel parfaits next to Earl Grey truffles? 珠宝冻糕挨着伯爵松露巧克力放
[01:50] What are we– savages? 我们是什么 野蛮人吗
[01:52] Ooh, do you want me to unpack these? 你想让我打开这个吗
[01:53] Oh, no, no, no, don’t touch those. 不 不 不 别碰这些
[01:56] They’re for Alec. 这是给亚历克的
[01:58] Max is away on business. 麦克斯在外出差
[01:59] This is the perfect time to try to win him over. 这是争取他的最佳时机
[02:01] By making him diabetic? 通过让他得糖尿病吗
[02:02] I got Liam to star in their video game, 我让利亚姆代言他们的电视游戏
[02:04] I sealed the deal with the Colton brothers, 我和克尔顿兄弟签了协议
[02:05] and I saved Max and Alec’s business, 挽救了麦克斯和亚历克的生意
[02:07] but Alec still wants to freeze me out. 但亚历克还想排挤我
[02:08] It’s not the first time you’ve been in a relationship 你又不是第一次在恋爱中
[02:10] where the best friend hates you. 被对象的挚友记恨了
[02:12] True, 这是事实
[02:13] but Max and I are not just in a relationship anymore. 但麦克斯和我也不再只是谈恋爱玩玩了
[02:15] We are in a marriage. 我们是夫妻
[02:17] And if we’re gonna go the distance, 如果我们要携手相伴
[02:19] Max’s BFF has to be my BFF, too. 麦克斯的挚友必须也是我的
[02:21] You and Max have a history. 你和麦克斯有一段旧史
[02:22] Alec is his best friend, 亚历克是他的挚友
[02:24] and he thinks you’re evil. 他认为你就是个妖孽
[02:26] You really think cupcakes are gonna change that? 你真觉得凭这几个小蛋糕就能改变他的看法
[02:27] As the saying goes, the key to your husband’s best friend 俗话说得好 关键要搞定丈夫的挚友
[02:30] and business partner’s heart is through his stomach. 锁住了生意伙伴的胃 才能锁住他的心
[02:33] Pretty sure no one ever said that. 我敢保证你是胡诌
[02:36] She’s here. 她来了
[02:36] Oh, go, go, get your stuff. Come on. 走 走 端上东西 快啊
[02:42] Okay, girls, places. 好啦 姐妹们 各就位
[02:44] Silver is going to be so… 小银一定会很…
[02:49] …here. We blew it. 这里 我们搞砸了
[02:50] Surprise. Wait a minute. 惊喜吗 等一下
[02:52] I thought this was for our other 我以为这是为我们另外一位
[02:54] about-to-be-inseminated friend. 即将受孕的朋友装扮的
[02:55] I’m so surprised! 我真是太惊喜了
[02:57] We wanted one last celebration, you know, for you 在你的肚子鼓到你看不见脚尖前
[03:00] before you get big as a house and can’t see your feet. 我们想为你举行最后一个庆祝会
[03:03] Thank you, I think. 谢谢你们啦
[03:05] Are the presents for me, too? 有礼物要给我吗
[03:06] Oh, yes. 有啊
[03:07] Open mine first. 先开我的
[03:09] Thank you. 多谢
[03:10] Well, I’ll just tell you what it is. 我来解释一下
[03:12] It’s a private session with my personal photographer. 这是我的私人摄影师的专属个人服务时间
[03:15] So, when you’re eight months along and glowing, 在你怀孕八个月美丽动人的时候
[03:18] you can get naked and go all Demi 你可以全裸 就像黛米·摩尔一样
[03:19] for everyone and the camera. 在相机和众人面前大秀自己
[03:20] I’ll have to work on my very strategic hand positions. 我得好好思考下手放的位置
[03:25] You guys, this is amazing. 姐妹们 真是太棒了
[03:27] Oh, of course. 当然了
[03:28] It’s not every day a friend gets inseminated. 朋友受孕的日子又不是每天都有
[03:30] So, when is the big appointment? 预约的几号
[03:33] Um, I… 我…
[03:35] I actually haven’t made it yet. 我其实还没做好决定
[03:37] But I thought you had your basal temperature charts 我以为你看了你的基础体温表
[03:38] and hormone graphs and tomorrow had to be go day? 和荷尔蒙图 明天不就是好日子吗
[03:41] Yeah, it does. 对 没错
[03:43] It’s just… 只是…
[03:45] Every time I pick up the phone 每次我拿起电话
[03:47] to call and make the appointment, 想打过去预约时间
[03:49] I… don’t. 我都…做不到
[03:51] Well, who could blame you? 这也不能怪你呀
[03:53] I mean, getting pregnant means getting fat, getting ugly, 怀孕意味着变胖 变丑
[03:57] having strangers rub up on your baby bump. 还有一堆陌生人在你的肚皮上摸来摸去
[03:59] Okay, I didn’t get fat or ugly. 我没胖也没变丑
[04:01] Yeah, sure you didn’t, honey. 你当然没有 亲爱的
[04:03] It’s not about that. 跟这些无关
[04:05] I know that if I’m gonna have kids, 如果我想要孩子
[04:06] I need to do it now, but… 我必须现在就怀上 但…
[04:11] I’m 20 years old. 我才二十岁
[04:12] I’m supposed to be the kid. 我也只是个孩子
[04:15] I-I guess I just don’t know 我觉得我不确定
[04:16] if I’m ready to be so responsible yet. 我是否做好准备担起这份责任
[04:19] Well, then don’t be so responsible. 那就先别那么有责任感
[04:21] You have 24 hours left of being a kid. 你只剩下24小时可以当一个孩子了
[04:23] Let’s go have some irresponsible fun. 让我们去疯狂地找些乐子
[04:27] Like crazy Silver fun. 比如”疯狂小银大狂欢”
[04:28] Then after that, 而在那之后
[04:29] maybe the idea of having a kid won’t be so scary. 或许怀上孩子就不是一件那么吓人的事了
[04:33] that must be my other present for you. 一定是我送你的另一件礼物到了
[04:36] Okay, so… 好吧 那么…
[04:38] act like a kid to have a kid. 像一个孩子一样去怀上一个孩子
[04:41] It’s actually not such a bad idea. 这主意其实还不赖啊
[04:42] Yeah. 没错
[04:43] Wait, why did you say “Actually” 等等 为什么你要说”其实”
[04:45] like you were surprised? 好像你很意外一样
[04:47] Ladies. 姑娘们
[04:50] It’s about to get really… 这里马上就会
[04:53] hot in here. 热力四射了
[04:55] If you want to be irresponsible, 如果你想做点不负责任的事儿
[04:57] maybe you should do it with this guy. 可以和这个猛男一起
[05:00] No… 不…
[05:01] Oh, yes. 太棒了
[05:16] Come on, Dixon, I need more from you. 加油 迪克森 我需要你再努力一点
[05:19] I’m trying. 我在努力
[05:19] Well, try harder. 那就再加把劲
[05:22] There you go. 就是这样
[05:25] Come on. 加油
[05:30] I’m sorry, I didn’t realize it was time to relax. 不好意思 我没注意到休息时间到了
[05:32] You-you want me to get you something? 你有什么需要的吗
[05:34] Like an ice tea or maybe a shawl for your leg since you don’t 来杯冰茶或给你似乎再也不想走路的腿
[05:37] ever seem to want to use those again? 来一条毛巾
[05:39] Hey, is he always this much of a jerk? 他一直都这么混蛋吗
[05:41] Riley? Well, he’s tough, but he’s a hero. 莱利吗 他很坚强 但他是个英雄
[05:44] He had to be to survive 他要从在阿富汗
[05:44] what happened to him in Afghanistan. 发生在他身上的悲剧中挺过来
[05:49] Hey, that was great. 太棒了
[05:51] You were so close. 你快成功了
[05:52] Yeah, um, but close to walking isn’t really walking, is it? 快要成功不代表真的可以走路了 对吗
[05:57] I’ll meet you in the front. 一会儿在前面见
[06:02] You know, you could go easier on him. 你可以对他宽容一点
[06:04] This isn’t boot camp. 这又不是新兵训练营
[06:05] Dixon doesn’t need someone to sing him lullabies right now. 迪克森不需要有人对他唱摇篮曲
[06:08] What he needs is to get out of that chair. 他需要的是从轮椅上站起来
[06:10] He’ll get out of the chair when he’s ready. 他准备好的时候就会从轮椅上站起来的
[06:11] He is ready. 他已经准备好了
[06:12] Just got his medical report. He’s strong enough, 刚拿到了他的检查报告 他已经够强壮了
[06:14] the dexterity in his arms and legs have come back. 他的手脚已经恢复知觉了
[06:16] So what, you’re saying it’s all in his head? 那又怎样 你说的他都明白
[06:18] He was in a horrible accident. 他刚经历了一场可怕的事故
[06:20] Oh, I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[06:22] “I’m the only one who’s ever been in a car accident, poor me. 全世界只有我经历了一场车祸 我真惨
[06:25] What’s the point?” 这样有意义吗
[06:27] Dixon plays the victim better than half the actors in this town. 迪克森比这镇上一半以上的演员更能装可怜
[06:30] Till he shelves that attitude, 除非他能改变自己的态度
[06:32] he’s never gonna get any better. 不然他永远都不会康复的
[06:33] He’s trying. 他在努力
[06:34] He’s failing. 他失败了
[06:35] And somebody needs to get through to him. 必须有人来激励他
[06:37] Well, that somebody is not gonna be you. 那个人肯定不会是你
[06:49] Stop! Police! 站住 警察
[06:53] Put your hands up! 把手举起来
[06:54] You’re wanted for murder. 你因谋杀罪被捕
[07:01] All right, good, Liam. 好了 很棒 利亚姆
[07:02] Right hook. 右勾拳
[07:03] And cut. 卡
[07:05] All right. 好了
[07:07] Everything looks great. 太完美了
[07:10] The Colton brothers are gonna be thrilled with the game. 克尔顿兄弟一定会为这游戏激动不已的
[07:12] Oh, thank God. I don’t know 谢天谢地 这套装备
[07:12] if I can take another day in this suit. 我是一天都不想再穿了
[07:14] I kind of feel like I’m at ninja camp. 我都觉得自己身处忍者训练营了
[07:16] Oh, by the way, your business partner 顺便说一下 你的合伙人
[07:18] still hasn’t signed your contract. Is she around? 至今没有签你的合同 她在附近吗
[07:20] – Vanessa? – Yeah. -瓦内莎吗 -没错
[07:21] No, she is out of town. 不在 她不在城里
[07:24] Well, when will she be back? 那她什么时候回来
[07:26] I don’t know. I think it’s gonna be a while. 我不清楚 可能要过一阵了
[07:29] You keep your fiancee on a short leash, don’t you? 你是不是把你的未婚妻看得太紧了
[07:32] Just, you know, get her down here. 让她赶紧回来
[07:33] Unless she signs off, we can’t finish production. 如果她不签合同 我们的制作就完不成
[07:35] Yeah, sure, absolutely. Okay? 没问题 一定
[07:36] Hey, Liam, nice balls. 利亚姆 小球球真可爱
[07:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:40] There he is, the second most attractive CEO at the company. 公司里第二有魅力的首席执行官在这儿呢
[07:44] With Max in Japan, 因为麦克斯在日本
[07:45] you’re looking for someone else’s life to ruin. 所以你来摧毁其他人的人生了
[07:47] Alec, we’re the two closest people in his life. 亚历克 我们俩是他生命中最亲近的人
[07:49] I’m here to bury the hatchet. 我是来和解的
[07:50] Hopefully not literally. 希望不是说说而已
[07:54] Peace offering? 和解小礼物
[07:54] I’m allergic to wheat. Pass. 我对小麦过敏 不用了
[07:57] They’re gluten-free. 这是不含谷蛋白的
[07:59] I called and asked your assistant. 我打给你的助理问过了
[08:01] Why do you care so much? 你为什么在乎这些
[08:02] I care because, contrary to what you may believe, 我在乎是因为 和你的想法相反
[08:05] my commitment to Max is real. 我对麦克斯的承诺是真的
[08:07] I want him to be happy. 我希望他能快乐
[08:08] And if you and I are good, Max is good. 如果我们俩和平共处 他就会快乐一点
[08:11] So, maybe, 所以 或许
[08:13] before he gets back, we can be friends? 在他回来之前 我们可以成为朋友
[08:15] I have a business to run, okay, 我要操心生意上的事
[08:17] and a full schedule of appointments. 时间表满满当当都是预约
[08:19] So, I don’t have time to be your friend. 所以我没时间和你做朋友
[08:33] Thanks, Annie, for putting the jelly on the top shelf. 多谢你安妮 把果冻放在最上面一层
[08:35] Guess I’m stuck with peanut butter and mayonnaise. 我想我只能吃花生酱和蛋黄酱了
[08:38] Sorry. 不好意思
[08:40] Hey, uh, Liam’s on his way over. 利亚姆在过来的路上
[08:42] Thought maybe you two could hang out and talk? 我觉得你俩可以出去逛逛 聊聊天
[08:44] About whatever, you know, just life. 随便聊聊 谈谈人生
[08:46] How you’re feeling? 你觉得怎样
[08:47] Yeah, and about that cute guy in school 就那个没给我打过一个电话
[08:49] who hasn’t called me yet? 校园小帅哥
[08:51] Seriously, have you met me and Liam? 说真的 你见过我俩一起过吗
[08:54] Hey, man. 伙计
[08:57] What’s up, man? 找我什么事儿 伙计
[08:58] Not me. 不是我找的
[09:00] So, uh, Liam, weren’t you telling me 利亚姆 你不是给我讲过
[09:02] about some West Bev Alumni Surf event? 西比弗利校友冲浪活动的事儿吗
[09:04] Yeah. 没错
[09:05] Yeah, yeah, it’s going off tomorrow. We should go. 对 明天就结束了 我们去瞧瞧
[09:07] Uh, no-no, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[09:08] Probably not this year. 今年估计都去不成了
[09:09] All the old surf team’s gonna be schooling the new squad. 所有老的冲浪队都会训练出新的队伍
[09:12] – It’ll be fun. – Sitting on the beach -很有趣的 -坐在海滩上
[09:13] watching a bunch of guys 看着一群人在冲浪
[09:14] do something I can’t do anymore 而我再也无法冲浪
[09:16] just sounds like a blast. 想想就觉得弱爆了
[09:25] Yeah, I suck. 啊哦 我搞砸了
[09:26] No, it’s not your fault. 没事 不是你的错
[09:27] He’s just going through something that none of us really understand. 他在经历一些我们谁都体会不了的事情
[09:30] Thanks for trying. 至少你努力了
[09:31] Sure. 应该的
[09:32] Hey, I wanted to ask you a favor. 对了 帮我个忙成吗
[09:34] Um, I need to talk to a lawyer about a contract issue. 我想就合同方面的事咨询下律师
[09:38] Why, did Vanessa get you to sign away your soul? 怎么 瓦内萨要和你签生死条约吗
[09:41] Yeah, something like that. 差不多
[09:42] No, I just thought with all the stuff that you’d been through 不是啦 我就是觉得玛拉遗产那事
[09:43] with Marla’s will that you might know someone. 你可能认识这方面的人
[09:45] Yeah, actually, uh, Lindsey Beckwith. 还真有 林赛·贝克威思
[09:48] She helped me set up my foundation. 她帮我建立了我的基金
[09:50] She’s an attorney and teaches a business law class at CU. 她是个律师 并且在哥大执教商业法
[09:53] Beckwith. Okay. Great, thanks. 贝克威思 好的 谢谢
[09:55] No problem. I’m just glad you’re finally doing something 不客气 你终于着手准备摆脱那个神经病了
[09:57] to get rid of that psychopath. 我很欣慰
[09:59] Yeah. 没错
[10:08] Can I help you? I’m looking for Liam Court. -有什么事吗 -我找利亚姆·柯特
[10:10] You found him. 我就是
[10:12] Detective Thompsen. 我是汤普森侦探
[10:13] Los Angeles Police Department. 洛杉矶警察局的
[10:16] I’ve got a few questions about a missing person you might know. 关于某个你可能认识的失踪人员 想问你几个问题
[10:18] Vanessa Shaw. 瓦内萨·肖恩
[10:42] So, uh, what exactly do you need to know about Vanessa? 关于瓦内萨 你具体想知道什么
[10:44] I can’t get into the details of an open investigation. 开放式调查的具体细节恕我不能细说
[10:48] I’ve got a few questions for Miss Shaw, 本来是想问肖恩女士的
[10:49] and I haven’t been able to find her. 但是找不到她了
[10:51] This bar is her last known address. 她最后的地址是这个酒吧
[10:53] She moved out months ago. 她几个月前搬出去了
[10:55] Really? I thought you just announced your engagement 真的吗 我记得你上周在一个聚会上
[10:58] at a party last week? 才刚刚宣布你们订婚
[11:00] My teenage daughter follows you on Twitter. 我小女儿关注了你的微博
[11:03] Yeah, well, you can’t believe everything you read. 是没错 但微博不一定都是真实的
[11:06] Vanessa does my PR. 瓦内萨负责我工作上的公关部分
[11:07] I actually haven’t seen her since the party. 其实聚会结束后 我就没见到她了
[11:08] You haven’t seen your fiancée and business partner 一周没见到你的未婚妻兼合伙人
[11:10] in over a week and you’re not concerned? 你一点也不担心吗
[11:11] I told you, she’s not my fiancée. 我说过了 她不是我的未婚妻
[11:15] We, uh, actually never really got along. 事实上 我们一直都合不来
[11:17] Yeah, most couples don’t feel that way 我懂 大部分情侣直到结婚以后
[11:18] until after the wedding. 才知道什么叫和睦相处
[11:19] Yeah. Well, most couples don’t meet 也许吧 大部分情侣也不会见面时
[11:21] when one of them runs the other one over with a car. 一个人开车从另一个人身上碾过去
[11:24] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[11:24] If knew where she was, I would tell you. 如果我知道她在哪里 我会告诉你的
[11:26] Well, if you think of anything else, give me a call. 如果想起来其他事情 记得打给我
[11:29] But if we don’t find her, 如果我们找不到她
[11:30] – I’m sure you and I will be talking again. – Yeah. -我们肯定会很快再见面的 -好的
[11:34] Thanks for your time, Mr. Court. 感谢你的帮助 柯特先生
[11:42] Getting out of the house is part of your recovery. 走出这里是你康复的一部分
[11:45] You have to stop moping 别没精打采的
[11:45] and start doing stuff that makes you feel better. 做点让你开心的事吧
[11:47] Or something that makes you feel better? 还是让你开心的事
[11:51] Okay. Okay. Fine. 好吧好吧
[11:52] So, uh, what class is this that you signed me up for? 所以你给我报了个什么课
[11:55] Standing 101? “萌萌 站起来”吗[出自电影《赤壁》]
[11:57] – Hi, Annie. – Hi. -你好 安妮 -你好
[11:58] Dixon, hi, I’m Sam. 迪克森 你好 我是山姆
[11:59] – I’m the trauma counselor. – Hey. -我是创伤顾问 -你好
[12:00] Annie told me about what you’ve been going through. 安妮给我说了你的事情
[12:02] I’m pretty sure group therapy will help. 我相信团体治疗会对你有帮助
[12:04] Hey, Sam, how are you? 山姆 最近怎么样
[12:05] Hi, how are you feeling today? 你最近怎么样啊
[12:07] Oh, hell, no. 哎呦我去
[12:08] Dixon, please. 迪克森 拜托了
[12:10] – Annie, give me my chair. – No. -安妮 把轮椅给我 -不给
[12:11] You need more than physical therapy to get better. 想要好起来 你需要的不只是理疗
[12:14] You have to talk about your issues. 你必须多聊聊你的心病
[12:16] My only issue is that a truck driver 我唯一的心病就是那个卡车司机
[12:18] speeding down Dry Creek Highway– 在干溪高速公路上突然减速
[12:19] maybe high on meth– put me in this chair. 他也许吸毒正嗨 却把我整残废了
[12:22] How’s talking about it gonna get me out of it? 你说怎么聊才能让我康复
[12:24] Just try it. 试试行吗
[12:25] For me? 就当是为我
[12:33] Okay. Okay, fine. 好吧好吧
[12:35] But when you get back, if I’m walking, 你回来的时候 如果我能站起来了
[12:36] I’m gonna kill you. 我不会放过你的
[12:37] I will pick you up in an hour. 我一个小时以后来接你
[12:41] All right, let’s take a seat, everyone. 来 大家都坐下吧
[12:43] Get started. 我们开始了
[12:44] How you feeling today? 你今天感觉怎么样
[12:48] Wasn’t that awesome? 帅呆了有没有
[12:50] Would two mature adults go see the breakfast screening 两个成熟的成年人会在早饭时间
[12:52] of Zombie Murderers From Hell? 去看《地狱使者僵尸杀手》吗
[12:54] Not on a full stomach, they wouldn’t. 他们不会吃饱饭再去看的
[12:56] Okay, let’s see what’s next. 让我们来看看下一个是什么
[12:57] All right. 首先
[12:58] “Kiss a stranger, 亲一个陌生人
[12:59] hitchhike a ride from a biker gang…” 打一个摩托帮的顺风车
[13:02] Go home. 回家吧
[13:04] Um, no. 才不要呢
[13:05] We still have a list of crazy fun things left to do. 我们还有很多疯狂有趣的事情没做呢
[13:07] I know, Ade, but… 我懂 艾德 可是我…
[13:09] being irresponsible isn’t making me 表现的不负责任一点也没有让我觉得
[13:11] feel ready to be a mom. 我准备好做个母亲了
[13:12] – This is… I’m still scared. – Okay. -意思就是说…我还是害怕 -好吧
[13:15] Well, then, maybe this has more to do with facing your fears. 也许这么做就是让你更直面自己的恐惧
[13:18] And what better way of overcoming fear 没有什么比征服最难的这个
[13:20] than by conquering your biggest one? 更能让你克服恐惧了吧
[13:21] We’re doing number five. Ade. No. -我们去做第五条 -别啊 艾德
[13:24] I can’t do number five. 我做不了第五条
[13:26] I’ve been afraid of number five since I was five. 我从五岁起 就害怕第五条
[13:27] Silver. 小银
[13:28] You walked away from Liam and Navid to have this baby. 你为了要个孩子离开了利亚姆和纳维
[13:31] You can’t let anything else stand in your way. 别再让其他事情阻止你了
[13:32] Oh, fine. 行吧
[13:34] But I wouldn’t be so afraid 如果我没有一开始惧怕僵尸启示录
[13:35] if I wasn’t already worried about the zombie apocalypse. 我就不会这么害怕了
[13:40] I have been 5 years. 我坚持了五年
[13:41] That was a great way to open the session. 这给我们的交流会开了个好头
[13:43] Thanks, Chris. 感谢你的分享 克里斯
[13:46] Dixon. 迪克森
[13:47] I know this is your first time, but 我知道这是你第一次来 但是
[13:48] is there anything you’d like to talk about today? 今天有什么想跟大家分享的吗
[13:50] I don’t know, I’m sorry, man. 我不知道 抱歉
[13:53] Um, what happened to me wasn’t my fault. 我现在这样不是我的错
[13:54] It was somebody else’s stupid mistake. 都是因为别人愚蠢的错误
[13:57] There was nothing I could do about it, 我也无力改变
[13:58] so I kind of feel it’s pointless to talk about it. 所以我觉得多说无益
[14:00] Talking about it can actually change how you feel. 分享你的经历可以改变你的想法
[14:04] But a lot of people feel uncomfortable talking 但大多数人都会觉得第一次谈话
[14:06] during their first session. 就发言会很不自在
[14:09] How about you, Megan? 谈谈你吧 梅根
[14:09] You’ve been here a few times. 你已经来过几次了
[14:11] Do you feel comfortable sharing your story today? 你今天想跟大家分享你的故事吗
[14:15] Yeah, I think so. 可以
[14:20] Well, uh, the thing that happened to me 我的故事
[14:22] didn’t actually happen to me. 其实并不发生在我身上
[14:26] It was my dad. 是发生在我爸身上
[14:28] He died in a car crash, 他在一次车祸中去世了
[14:31] and it’s been really hard, 我难以接受
[14:32] because it feels like it was my fault. 因为我觉得这都是我的错
[14:34] My dad was a truck driver, 我爸爸是个货车司机
[14:37] and about a month ago he was driving down Dry Creek Highway, 一个月前在干溪高速路上
[14:40] when this car with three guys in it pulled in front of him. 突然有一辆载了三个人的车停在他的车前
[14:44] – And he didn’t have time to stop. – Whoa, whoa. -他来不及停车 -什么
[14:47] Dry Creek Highway? 干溪高速路
[14:48] Let her finish. 让她说完
[14:49] We just got the toxicology report back, and… 我们刚拿到尸检报告
[14:53] there were no drugs or alcohol in his system. 没有任何违规用药和酒精的记录
[14:55] All I can think is he was working too many hours, 我能想到的原因就是他连续工作太久
[14:58] or not getting enough sleep, 或者睡眠不足
[15:00] and all to pay for my stupid tuition. 都是为了帮我交那该死的学费
[15:05] And now they’re all dead, and it’s all my fault. 现在他们都死了 这都是我的错
[15:07] I need my chair. 我要轮椅
[15:09] – Dixon, are you okay? – No. -迪克森 你还好吧 -不
[15:10] No, I-I… I’m… I need to get out of here. 我得离开这儿
[15:13] – I need my chair, please. – Okay. -帮我拿下我的轮椅 -好的
[15:22] I’m sorry, everybody. 抱歉了各位
[15:30] Hello. 你好
[15:32] I’m Alec Martin. 我是亚历克·马丁
[15:32] I have a lunch meeting with Muriel Wentworth. 我跟穆里尔·温特沃斯约了一起吃午饭
[15:34] She’s upstairs, sir. 她在楼上 先生
[15:36] Thanks. All right. 谢谢
[15:44] Naomi. 娜欧米
[15:46] What are you doing here? 你在这干吗
[15:47] I’m having breakfast. 我在吃早餐
[15:49] With you. 跟你一起
[15:50] Okay. 好吧
[15:51] Why do I have a feeling that Muriel Wentworth, 为什么我感觉到
[15:54] billionaire widow to 这位软件界大亨莱纳斯·温特沃斯
[15:54] software mogul Linus Wentworth, 的百万富翁遗孀穆里尔·温特沃斯
[15:56] isn’t coming to the meeting I prepared for half the night? 根本不会来这个我准备了很久的会议
[15:58] Okay, okay. 行了 行了
[16:00] So I’m not a 70-year-old Botox queen. 我可不是70岁打着肉毒杆菌的女王
[16:03] Yet. 没到岁数而已
[16:03] But I knew you’d clear your schedule 但是我知道你会为了见富婆
[16:06] for one of the richest women in the world. 推掉所有的行程安排
[16:08] And since we both have a full afternoon off, now, 既然我们都有一下午空闲的时光
[16:11] I figured, why not get to know each other? 我想 不如我们好好了解一下彼此
[16:13] It would take a band of pirates 就算有一大群海盗阻止
[16:15] to keep me on this boat. 我也要下船
[16:18] Or just a captain 或者我只需要一名船长
[16:18] with impeccable timing. 和精准的计时
[16:21] I think you’re stuck with me. 我想你现在哪也去不了了
[16:35] Are you really gonna sit there and sulk all day? 你就打算一直闷闷不乐的坐在那
[16:37] I’m not sulking. 我没有不高兴
[16:38] I’m communicating with sharks in the vicinity. 我在联系附近的鲨鱼
[16:40] Oh, really? And are they listening? 是嘛 他们听你的吗
[16:43] – You’re still here, so, no. – Look, Alec, -你还活着 看来不听 -听着 亚历克
[16:45] I realize you think I’m a pain in the ass. 我知道你把我视为眼中钉
[16:48] Maybe I am. 也许我是
[16:49] But I’m not going anywhere. 但是我哪也不会去
[16:51] Max and I are going to be together for the rest of our lives. 麦克斯和我会一起度过余生
[16:53] So if you won’t make an effort for me, 所以就算你不帮我
[16:54] would you at least do it for him? 你也应该为他着想
[17:00] You know, you’re right. 你说得对
[17:00] – I am? – Yeah. -是吗 -太好了
[17:02] I have been pretty tough on you. 我一直挑你的刺
[17:04] Maybe I haven’t given you a chance. 也许我应该给你个机会
[17:05] The truth is, I tend not to be very tolerant of other people. 说真的 我的容忍度有限
[17:08] Me, either! 我也是
[17:09] In fact, I’m downright intolerant, I mean… 事实上 我眼里容不得沙子
[17:11] I have trouble connecting to people. 我跟人交流有障碍
[17:13] I grew up wealthy, and my parents sheltered me 我成长在富裕的家庭 我父母为我遮风挡雨
[17:15] so I didn’t have a lot of friends, and… 所以我也没几个朋友
[17:17] – You don’t want to hear all this. – Yes, of… -你不会想听这些的 -不
[17:20] Of course I do. 我愿意听
[17:23] My parents used to drag me to these galas in Newport Beach. 我父母总逼我去纽波特比奇沙滩参加盛会
[17:27] I would sneak off just to see other kids hanging out 我为了看别的孩子如何闲逛常常溜走
[17:28] so I could learn how to do it. 这样我能学学该怎么做
[17:30] The boardwalk on Balboa Peninsula was the best part 巴波亚半岛的木板路
[17:33] about being a kid. 是我儿时最喜欢的地方
[17:34] – Shut up. – Yeah. -这么巧 -是啊
[17:35] My dad used to take me to that boardwalk 每次我们出海回来
[17:37] – every time we’d finish sailing in the harbor. – Really? -我爸就会带我去那条木板路 -真的吗
[17:39] We’d go to Frosty’s and get ice cream, 我们会去佛洛斯蒂冰激凌店吃冰激凌
[17:41] go up on the Ferris wheel, 去坐摩天轮
[17:42] rent bikes. I mean… 租单车骑
[17:43] Mm, yeah. 没错
[17:45] It’s 20 minutes away. 也就20分钟路程
[17:46] We could cruise down and see if it’s still the same. 我们可以驶过去看看那变没变
[17:48] Oh, I don’t know. I really should get back to the office. 不好说 我真的该回办公室了
[17:50] Oh, for God’s sakes, stop thinking about work. 拜托 别老想着工作了
[17:53] Do something fun for once in your life. 也该为生活找点乐子
[17:56] Okay. 好吧
[17:58] I have to make a few calls, but then… I’m all in. 我得打几个电话 不过 我去
[18:11] Whoever put this deal together really hates you. 负责这个项目的人真是有够恨你
[18:13] Any one of my first year law students would know better 我这任何一个法学院新生都明白不能签这合同
[18:15] than to sign this, but I guess they don’t teach you 我想表演学校没人教你
[18:18] about contracts in acting school. 关于合同的事吧
[18:20] I didn’t go to acting school. 我没上过表演学校
[18:21] I just assumed the star of Corporate Invaders 我以为入侵者公司的明星
[18:23] was classically trained. 肯定受过传统培训
[18:25] That’s funny. 有意思
[18:26] Yeah. Maybe laughter will help mask the pain. 也许笑容可以掩饰伤痛
[18:29] Look, I’d help you if I could, 我会尽力帮你
[18:30] but this contract links you and Vanessa for three years. 但是你跟瓦内萨签了三年的合约
[18:34] Unless you could prove that the deal was fraudulent, 除非你能证明交易存在欺诈
[18:36] she would have to agree to dissolve the partnership. 才能让她跟你解除合伙关系
[18:39] Which means, 也就是说
[18:40] you either have to wait out the terms, 要不然你就等到合约到期
[18:41] or hope she gets hit by a bus. 或是祈求她被车撞死
[18:45] Uh, actually, there’s something else I wanted to-to ask you. 事实上 我还有一些事想咨询你
[18:47] Uh, I’m researching a role for an upcoming role, 我在为近期要扮演的一个角色收集资料
[18:50] and I just want to better understand my character. 想要更好地理解这个人物
[18:52] What would happen if, um, somebody saw an accident 如果一个人目击了一场事故
[18:56] and did nothing about it? 却视若无睹 会有什么后果
[18:58] It would depend on how serious the accident was. 这要看这场事故的严重程度
[19:01] For actively ignoring something that proved fatal, 如果是故意无视一场致命的事故
[19:04] that person could be charged with manslaughter. 这个人可能会被指控为过失杀人
[19:09] You actually look worried. 你看着很担心啊
[19:11] Maybe you can act. 或许能胜任这个角色
[19:13] I have to get to class. 我得上课去了
[19:14] – I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. – Thanks. -抱歉没能帮到你 -谢谢
[19:19] Liam? 利亚姆
[19:21] Have you seen Dixon? 你看到迪克森了吗
[19:23] I thought he wouldn’t leave the house. 他不是不愿意离开家吗
[19:24] Well, I kind of forced him to, 其实 我逼他出来了
[19:26] and now I’ve come to pick him up, 现在我来接他
[19:27] and he’s not here. 他却不在了
[19:28] He’ll probably… I don’t know. 也许他… 我不知道
[19:30] He’s on campus or something. He’ll probably turn up. 也许他在校园里转转什么的 会出现的
[19:33] Right. So I guess I’ll just go home, cross my fingers, 对 所以我就回家 双手合十
[19:35] and hope he doesn’t roll his chair off a cliff. 祈祷他不会坐着轮椅滚下悬崖
[19:37] I’m sorry. I’ve just got a lot on my mind. 抱歉 我现在思绪混乱
[19:39] I’m sure Dixon does, too. 迪克森肯定也是
[19:41] You know, maybe he just needed some time to get away and think. 也许他只是想一个人静一静
[19:45] I know I do. 反正我想
[19:51] I can’t believe Frosty remembered your name! 佛洛斯蒂居然还记得你的名字
[19:54] The king of the boardwalk knows who you are. 木板路之王居然知道你是谁
[19:56] What can I say? I hang with royalty. 没办法啊 我身份显贵呗
[19:59] Oh, my God, the Bay Arcade! I forgot! 天哪 海湾游戏厅 我居然忘了
[20:02] I used to spend hours playing Skee-Ball, 我以前会玩几个小时的滚球
[20:03] trying to win enough tickets get to a silver unicorn. 就为赢得足够的票 换一个银色独角兽
[20:06] That never happened. 从没成功过
[20:08] Do you know what? 不如这样吧
[20:09] I think it’s time to get you that silver unicorn. 我们现在去给你搞到那个银色独角兽
[20:12] Come on. 来吧
[20:14] I can do this. 我可以的
[20:16] I conquer this fear, I conquer all fears, right? 我能够克服恐惧 克服一切恐惧 对吧
[20:19] Totally. 当然
[20:20] Unless you die tragically. 除非你很不幸地死了
[20:22] What?! 什么
[20:23] I’m kidding. You got this. 开玩笑的 你可以的
[20:25] Ready to fly? 准备好飞翔了吗
[20:26] Ready as I’ll ever be. 完全准备好了
[20:27] When I say let go, just let go. 我说放手 你就放
[20:30] – Okay, got it. – Here we go. -好的 没问题 -开始了
[20:34] Ready. Set. 预备 就位
[20:37] Go. Yeah! Leg’s up! Leg’s up! 走着 好的 腿抬高 腿抬高
[20:41] Hands off. Look up. 手放开 向上看
[20:44] – Nice! – Oh, I’m doing it! -很好 -我做到了
[20:46] I’m really doing it! 我真的做到了
[20:48] Turn! Turn! 转身 转身
[20:50] Yes! 好棒
[20:51] Yes! 太棒了
[20:54] All right. 好的
[21:01] Nice. Nice! 不错 不错
[21:06] I did it! 我做到了
[21:07] I knocked out number five! I kicked fear’s ass! 我完成五项了 我克服了恐惧
[21:11] – That was so good. – Okay. -你做得太好了 -真爽
[21:15] Okay, that did not look so good. 这看着可不太好
[21:17] – You okay? – No. -你还好吗 -不好
[21:19] My ankle, my ankle, my ankle. 我脚踝 脚踝 疼疼疼
[21:22] The token guy said this is the only silver unicorn 换币的人说这是整个半岛上仅剩的
[21:24] on the peninsula, so you have to get it. 一只银色独角兽了 你一定要拿到
[21:26] Listen, I am a master on these machines, okay? 放心 我玩这些很在行的
[21:28] I’m just getting a feel for this puppy. 我只是需要先找一下手感
[21:30] We’ll get it this time. No doubt, no doubt, all right? 这次一定拿得到 没问题
[21:32] You said that about 20 minutes ago. 你20分钟前就是这么说的
[21:34] Okay. Uh… 好吧
[21:36] Okay, steady, steady. Yes, yes, yes, right there, right there. 好 稳住 稳住 对 就是那
[21:38] – Right there. – Easy, easy. -就那里 -慢慢来
[21:39] – Oh, yes, yes, right there. – Easy. -对对 看准了 -放松
[21:42] – Got it! – Yes! -拿到了 -好棒
[21:43] – Yes! – Yes! -太好了 -好的
[21:45] Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! 耶 太好了 太棒了
[21:50] Told you. 早告诉过你
[21:55] No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[21:56] Naomi, wait. 娜欧米 等等
[21:59] We need to talk about this! 我们得谈谈刚刚的事
[22:01] No. We’re not talking about this because this… 不 我们不需要谈 因为刚刚…
[22:04] this never happened! 什么都没发生
[22:13] Oh, Naomi, thank God you’re back. 娜欧米 你终于回来了
[22:16] I lost Dixon. Have you seen him? 我找不到迪克森了 你见过他吗
[22:19] No, and how do you lose a guy who can’t move? 没 你怎么会找不到一个不能动的人
[22:21] Well, because I pushed him too hard to get what I wanted 因为我强迫他按我的意愿行事
[22:23] and it blew up in my face, okay? 结果情况失控自食恶果了
[22:25] Yeah, that pretty much sums up my day, too. 是吗 我今天的情况也差不多
[22:27] But sorry I have no idea where Dixon is. 但很抱歉 我不知道迪克森在哪
[22:30] Guess I don’t know my brother as well as I thought I did. 也许我没我想的那么了解我弟弟
[22:32] If you don’t, who does? 如果连你都不了解 还有谁
[22:34] Riley. 莱利
[22:35] Who’s Riley? 莱利是谁
[22:36] Dixon’s jerky, know-it-all physical therapist. 迪克森的那个无所不知的混蛋理疗师
[22:38] He acts like being in a wheelchair 好像就因为他坐着个轮椅
[22:39] gives him some special insight into Dixon that I don’t have. 他就比我更了解迪克森的内心想法
[22:42] It’s like they’re in a club. 好像他们是盟友一样
[22:44] And now I actually sound like I’m jealous 我的口气还真像是
[22:45] that I’m not in a wheelchair. 嫉妒人家坐轮椅一样
[22:47] Yeah, you kind of do. 是挺像的
[22:48] But thanks for making me feel better about my day. 不过谢谢 你让我的心情好了不少
[23:01] Well, hello, sunshine. 你好啊 阳光美女
[23:03] To what do I owe the pleasure? 什么风把您给吹来了呢
[23:05] Dixon doesn’t have a session today. 迪克森今天不用做理疗的
[23:07] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[23:08] I wanted Dixon to talk about his issues 我想让迪克森倾诉心中的烦恼
[23:10] and so I ambushed him into group therapy. 所以我骗他参加了一个集体心理治疗
[23:14] You did what? 什么
[23:15] Apparently he got upset and left in the middle of the session, 显然他很生气 中途就离开了
[23:17] and no one’s seen him since. 之后就再没人见过他了
[23:19] So my assessment that your brother’s problem 所以我曾推断说 他的问题是心理原因
[23:22] was mental is just way off. 完全不靠谱是吗
[23:24] I took your advice and I tried 我接受了你的建议
[23:25] to get through to him, but it did not work. 试图理解他 但完全没效果
[23:27] And now I can’t find him. 而现在我找不到他了
[23:30] Well, what do you want my help for? 你想让我怎么帮你
[23:32] I don’t know your brother at all, remember? 我根本不了解你弟弟 对吧
[23:33] Can you just drop the tough love drill sergeant bit for two minutes? 你那冷硬的军官作风就不能放下一会儿吗
[23:37] I get it… You are a war hero 我知道 你是个战争英雄
[23:39] who’s an expert in all things wheelchair. 是轮椅方面的专家
[23:41] So tell me where my brother is. 快说我弟弟在哪吧
[23:45] Yeah, look, if-if Dixon is upset 如果迪克森提起那场意外时
[23:50] talking about the accident, that means he’s… 焦躁不安 就说明他
[23:51] he’s finally processing the day of the crash. 终于开始琢磨车祸当天的事了
[23:53] He’s wondering what life would’ve been like 他在想 如果当时他没在车里
[23:55] had he not gotten in that car 没在那条路上行驶
[23:56] and driven down that road. 他的生活会怎样
[23:59] So what would have life been like? 他的生活原本会怎样
[24:00] Where was he headed that day? 他那天要去哪
[24:03] He was on his way to meet Ade at the Santa Monica Pier. 他要去圣莫尼卡码头见艾德
[24:08] Okay, so… 好了
[24:09] what do you do when the feat to conquer all fears 当战胜所有恐惧的壮举沦为大溃败
[24:12] is an epic fail? 你会如何
[24:13] Okay, hey, you weren’t that bad. 你没那么逊啦
[24:15] You conquered most of it. 你战胜了大部分恐惧啊
[24:17] Hey, I’m gonna go get the car. 我去开车
[24:18] – You stay here. – Yeah? -你待着这里 -什么
[24:20] Unless number six on your list 除非你清单上的第六项
[24:21] is falling off the curb. 是从路边掉下来了
[24:24] – I’ll be right back. – Very funny. -我很快回来 -真搞笑
[24:27] Erin Silver? 艾莲·西福尔
[24:29] Suzanne, hi. What are you doing here? 苏珊娜 你好 你在这里干什么
[24:31] Oh, you know us BRCA gene patients, 我们这种乳腺癌基因病人
[24:33] we’re always finding some reason to be at the hospital. 是医院的常客
[24:35] Though it’s not usually foot related. Are you okay? 但这病跟脚没什么关系 你没事吧
[24:38] Yeah, it’s just a sprained ankle. 只是脚踝扭伤而已
[24:40] Nothing life threatening. 没有生命危险
[24:43] I decided to have a… 我决定…
[24:45] a baby before the BRCA gene surgeries. 在乳腺癌基因手术前要个孩子
[24:48] A friend of mine talked me into conquering 我一个朋友刚刚还劝我
[24:50] some of my fears, and, uh, 克服恐惧呢
[24:51] it didn’t really work out. 但不管用
[24:55] How have you been? 你近来如何
[24:56] I’m great. 很好
[24:58] The good news is I lost a couple pounds. 好消息是我掉了几斤肉
[25:00] The bad news is it was all boobs and ovaries. 坏消息是都是从乳房和卵巢上掉的
[25:04] Wow. You had the surgery. 你做过手术了
[25:06] A month ago. 一个月前
[25:07] Here to see my doctor for a follow-up. 这次是来跟医生复查的
[25:10] That’s great. You knew what you wanted, 很好 你知道自己想要什么
[25:12] you made a decision and… 做了决定后
[25:13] it must be a huge relief. 一定松了一大口气吧
[25:15] Actually, it was the scariest thing I’ve ever done. 说真的 这是我经历过最恐怖的事了
[25:18] It hurts, I have scars, 很疼 留有疤痕
[25:20] and I have to take pills for rest of my life. 余生都要与药物相伴了
[25:22] Erin, you’re not 艾莲 你绝不
[25:23] just afraid of becoming a parent. 仅仅是害怕为人母
[25:25] Your entire body is about to change… 你的整个身体会发生改变
[25:28] but you will be alive, 但你会活下来
[25:30] and you won’t go to bed worrying about cancer. 不用忧心患上癌症
[25:34] That’s one fear you can conquer. 这种恐惧你是能战胜的
[25:37] – I’m going to be late for a checkup. – Yeah. -我复查快迟到了 -好的
[25:40] It was great seeing you, Erin. 见到你很高兴 艾莲
[25:41] It’s great to see you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[25:59] So let me guess. 我猜猜看吧
[26:00] Uh, Annie called you to talk me off the ledge, 安妮让你来开导我
[26:04] or maybe take me back to therapy. 或把我带回去治疗
[26:06] Not everything’s about you, Dixon. 来这不是全为了你 迪克森
[26:08] It just so happens that today, gimps ride for free 只不过刚好今天摩天轮
[26:11] on the Ferris wheel, so… 免费开放
[26:13] Hey, if you want to talk… 如果你想聊聊
[26:15] – I don’t. – Why? -我不想 -为什么
[26:17] Ah, because your story’s so uniquely sad 因为你的故事独一无二的悲情
[26:19] that we’re both gonna weep? 我俩都会潸然泪下吗
[26:24] Come on, dude. 说吧 老弟
[26:25] I can handle it, if you can. 只要你忍得住 我就能忍住
[26:31] When I thought I was in this chair for no good reason, 一想到自己不知为何就卧在轮椅上
[26:35] I was like, what’s the point of even trying 我就会想 我努力的意义何在
[26:36] when some random loser with a semitruck 某个开着二轮卡车的家伙
[26:38] could take it all away, you know? 轻易地就可以把我毁掉
[26:40] Yeah, that’s a good attitude. 这态度不错
[26:41] Yeah, well, at least I had somebody to blame. 至少我曾经还有个责怪的对象了
[26:43] But today, a girl came in talking about her dad, 不过今天 一个女孩过来聊起她爸爸
[26:46] and I realized that her dad… 然后我意识到她爸爸
[26:48] is the random trucker. 就是那个卡车司机
[26:52] I just wanted to scream at her, and be like, 我只想冲她大吼
[26:54] “Your dad ruined my life!” “你爸爸毁了我的生活”
[26:56] But I can’t… ’cause he was just a guy 但我不能 因为他也只是个
[26:59] who was trying to look out for the people he loves. 想努力照顾他所爱之人的普通男人
[27:03] If it’s not somebody else’s fault that I’m in this chair, 如果我卧在轮椅上并非他人之过
[27:05] man, then whose is it? 那是谁的错呢
[27:08] It’s yours. 是你的错
[27:09] – What? – Weren’t you in a hurry -什么 -你是不是
[27:10] to get to this exact pier to make up with your girlfriend? 为了跟女友复合着急赶往那个码头
[27:12] Which, that’s your fault, by the way, too. 顺便说一下 这还真是你的错
[27:14] God, you’re a menace. 天啊 你是个马路杀手
[27:15] – Please don’t. – Don’t what? -请别提了 -别提什么
[27:16] Don’t take away your right to be a victim? 不要剥夺你做受害者的权利吗
[27:19] Point out how pathetic you’re being right now? 还是不要指出你现在有多可悲
[27:20] Riley, I swear, I will mess you up. 莱利 我发誓 我会揍你的
[27:23] Try it. 来啊
[27:24] Try. Get out of that chair right now and punch me. 来啊 从轮椅上站起来打我啊
[27:27] At least you can. 至少试试吧
[27:27] Well, maybe I will. 也许我真敢
[27:29] Okay. Do it then. 好啊 那就来吧
[27:29] Come on, Dixon. 站起来 迪克森
[27:30] Punch me. Get out of the chair 揍我啊 从轮椅上站起来
[27:32] and punch me. Bring it. 揍我啊 来啊
[27:33] I’m right here. Come on. There you go. 我就在这儿 来啊 对啦
[27:36] There you go. 对啦
[27:39] Look at that. 看吧
[27:40] Looks like I’m right again, huh? 看来又被我说中了
[27:43] Dixon, it was an accident, okay? 迪克森 这只是场意外 好吗
[27:45] It doesn’t matter who was at fault. 是谁的错根本无关紧要
[27:47] What matters is what you do from this moment forward. 重要的是此刻起你要怎么做
[27:50] Only person that’s keeping you in this chair right now is you. 把你禁锢在轮椅上的人是你自己
[28:06] I’ll see you around. 回见
[28:18] Okay, ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[28:19] that is your West Bev surf team class of 2013. 这是2013年西比弗利冲浪班
[28:24] Now… 现在
[28:25] for the final event, the Alumni Surf. 最后一项赛事 校友冲浪赛
[28:28] Let’s hear it for them, people. 为他们加油吧
[28:36] I still can’t believe you lost Dixon. 我还是不敢相信你弄丢了迪克森
[28:38] That’s funny coming from the girl 听到某女这么说真搞笑
[28:40] whose list nearly killed Silver. 她的清单差点害死了小银
[28:42] I was trying to help a friend get pregnant. 我只是努力帮朋友怀孕而已
[28:44] On a trapeze? 在秋千上吗
[28:45] This is a really weird conversation. 这段对话很诡异啊
[28:48] Look at them. 看看他们
[28:50] We were them two years ago. 两年前我们与她们一样
[28:52] All happy, and healthy, and… 无忧无虑 身体健康
[28:54] hopeful, and not afraid of anything. 充满希望 无所畏惧
[28:57] And the worst thing that could happens was 可能发生的最糟情况就是
[28:59] you making out with the wrong guy at prom. 在毕业舞会上跟一个错误的人亲热
[29:03] Okay, Alec kissed me. 好吧 亚历克吻了我
[29:05] Oh, my God. 我的天
[29:06] When? 什么时候
[29:07] On our friend date. 我们友谊之约的时候
[29:08] How was it? 感觉如何
[29:10] Alec’s hot. 亚历克很性感啊
[29:12] I mean… not that it makes it okay. 我是说…可这还是不对的
[29:14] What exactly happened? 到底发生了什么
[29:16] We were having a wonderful day out. 那天我们出去玩得很开心
[29:18] I mean, he was his usual ass self, at first, 一开始 他还是那副讨人厌的样子
[29:20] but then I took him yachting, and then we had lunch, 不过后来我带他去乘游艇 吃午饭
[29:23] and he won me a silver unicorn, 他还为我赢了一只银色独角兽
[29:24] and the moment was perfect, and then all of a sudden 那一刻真是无比美好 可突然间
[29:26] he kissed me. 他吻了我
[29:28] I’ve been trying to pretend like it didn’t happen. 我努力假装这一切都没发生过
[29:30] Okay, well, you have to tell Max. 好吧 你得告诉麦克斯
[29:31] Tell him what? 告诉他什么
[29:32] That I tricked his best friend into spending the day with me, 我哄他最好的朋友和我出去玩
[29:35] forced him to like me, 强迫他喜欢我
[29:36] and then, oops, we kissed. 然后一不小心我们接吻了
[29:38] With my track record with Austin 考虑到我和奥斯汀的前科
[29:40] and now this, Max is never gonna trust me again. 再来这一出 麦克斯再也不会相信我了
[29:42] You know, Max will understand, but you have to tell him. 麦克斯会理解的 但你得跟他说实话
[29:46] If you don’t tell Max, and then he somehow finds out, 如果你不告诉他 他从别处得知
[29:49] then your relationship will be ruined. 那你们就真玩完了
[30:02] Dixon, dude. 迪克森 老兄
[30:04] Annie practically put out an AMBER Alert for you. 安妮几乎要发布失踪人员警报找你了
[30:06] Uh, yeah, I heard. 是啊 听说了
[30:08] Um, yeah, why aren’t you surfing with the alumni? 你为什么不和校友们一起冲浪呢
[30:10] Uh, I got a lot on my mind. 我现在脑子很乱
[30:13] I figured I’d take a drive up the coast and clear my head. 我想沿海兜个风 理清思绪
[30:15] I hear you, man. 我太理解你了
[30:17] This accident stuff is eating me up inside. 这起事故要把我吞噬殆尽了
[30:20] I’m just staring to realize 我才开始明白
[30:21] that I can’t let that one moment 我不能让那一刻
[30:23] hang over my head for the rest of my life. 终生盘踞于我脑海
[30:25] Yeah. 是啊
[30:27] Well, hey, now that I know you’re all right, 既然你现在没事了
[30:29] I’ll see you later. 我们一会儿见
[30:30] Yeah. Uh, wait, wait, wait. Before you go… 好 等等 你走之前
[30:34] I kind of need a big favor. 能麻烦你一件事吗
[30:37] Hey, Annie. 嗨 安妮
[30:39] Oh, my God, Riley. Did you find Dixon? 天啊 莱利 你找到迪克森了吗
[30:41] Yeah, yeah, we had a pleasant little chat. 找到了 我们还愉快地聊了一会儿
[30:43] He’s not back yet? 他还没回来吗
[30:44] No, he’s still not answering his phone. 没有 他还是不接电话
[30:48] What exactly did you say? 你究竟跟他说了什么
[30:50] Just that he was a pathetic loser 就说他是个可悲的失败者
[30:52] and it was his fault that he couldn’t walk. 不能走路都是他自己的错
[30:54] What? It usually works. 怎么了 这番话通常很有效
[30:56] Ah, see? 没说错吧
[31:00] Dixon. Dixon, are you okay? 迪克森 迪克森 你还好吗
[31:03] Yeah, yeah, um… 挺好 挺好
[31:07] at least I will be. 至少会好起来的
[31:12] Come on. 走吧
[31:26] You sure you’re ready for this? 你确定你准备好了
[31:27] More than ever. 迫不及待了
[31:29] All right. 好吧
[31:32] All right, here we go. 好吧 开始咯
[31:57] Yes! 好
[32:12] I am so proud of you 你今天能重返那里
[32:13] for getting back out there today. 我真为你自豪
[32:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:16] It was…truly inspiring. 这真是…鼓舞人心
[32:18] – Highlight of my day. – It was great. -今天的精彩时刻 -太棒了
[32:20] I mean, I know I’m not out there strutting 我知道这次并不像以往
[32:22] like I usually do– 那样熟练
[32:24] Hell, I don’t even know if I ever will again– 该死 也不知道还会不会再…
[32:26] but… I was out there in the water. 可是…我重新入水了
[32:29] I was living my life. 过回了我的生活
[32:30] I got to move on. 我得开始新生活
[32:32] You were brave. 你很勇敢
[32:35] I need to go be brave, too. 我也要勇敢起来
[32:37] I got to talk to Alec. 我得去和亚历克谈谈
[32:42] – Who’s ready for a drink? – This man. -谁想喝一杯 -这位先生
[32:44] Hey, I can get it. 我去拿
[32:45] No, no, no. Relax, I got it. 不不 别紧张 我来拿
[32:49] Need help? 需要帮助吗
[32:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:54] Ladies. 女士们
[32:56] Thank you, baby. 谢谢你 宝贝
[32:57] Oh, hey, uh, Dixon, I got some ice outside. 迪克森 外面有些冰块
[32:59] Can you help me? 能帮我个忙吗
[33:00] Yeah. Yeah. 没问题
[33:05] Okay, can you be careful with him, please? 好的 能麻烦你照顾他吗
[33:09] Cheers. 干杯
[33:09] Cheers. 干杯
[33:10] You know, this is gonna be my last drink for a while. 这是我这阵子最后一次喝酒了
[33:13] I made an appointment at the fertility clinic in the morning. 我早上和生育诊所预约了
[33:16] Oh. See? All you had to do was overcome your fear. 看到了吧 你要做的就是克服恐惧
[33:19] Trapeze totally worked. 空中飞行完全奏效了
[33:20] Uh, yeah! I guess. 或许吧
[33:23] I ran into a friend at the hospital, 我之前在医院碰到一个朋友
[33:25] and… 然后
[33:28] I’m still terrified, 我还是很害怕
[33:29] but… 不过
[33:31] the one thing that’s scarier would be not living my life. 更令我害怕的是无法活出自我
[33:34] Well, you know, you don’t get nauseous on day one. 你不会从第一天开始就有妊娠反应
[33:38] We can still hit a few more things on your list, 如果你愿意 我们还可以接着完成
[33:40] tomorrow, if you want. 几项你清单上的活动
[33:41] I’ll take a rain check. 还是改天吧
[33:43] There’s something from the baby shower that I want to try. 迎婴送礼会上还有些事我想尝试
[33:47] If you’re talking about the stripper, 如果你是指脱衣舞男
[33:49] I think his name was Jason. 他名字叫加森
[33:53] Good to know. 很高兴知道
[33:55] Looks like you did know what Dixon needs. 看起来你确实了解迪克森需要什么
[33:57] Dixon’s going through a lot of the same things 迪克森现在经历的这一切
[33:59] I went through after my own accident a few years ago. 就是几年前我出事后所经历的
[34:02] I can’t imagine what it was like serving in Afghanistan. 我无法想象在阿富汗服役的景象
[34:07] Yeah, look, Annie, um… 是啊 安妮
[34:10] I was never in the military. 我没服过兵役
[34:13] I got offered a ton of money 有人以高价雇我到那儿
[34:14] to work over there as a private contractor. 当私人承包商
[34:18] Then one night… 某天晚上
[34:20] after I delivered some supplies into town, I… 当我把货运到城里 我…
[34:24] I got drunk, decided I was gonna race somebody back to camp. 我喝醉了 决定和别人飚车回营地
[34:29] Flipped my truck, and I woke up the next day 结果卡车翻了 第二天醒来之后
[34:31] with no feeling below my waist. 我的下半身就再无知觉了
[34:34] Wow. I just assumed… 我只是理所当然地认为…
[34:37] Everybody thinks I’m a hero, 每个人都以为我是个英雄
[34:40] but, uh, the truth is, I was just there for a paycheck. 但实际上 我去那里只是为了赚钱
[34:45] Actually, I was… I was trying to save up money for my wedding. 其实我 我当时在为婚礼攒钱
[34:49] – You’re married? – No. After the accident, -你结婚了吗 -没有 事故发生后
[34:51] my fiancee left me. 我的未婚妻离开了我
[34:54] Turns out she couldn’t handle me being in a wheelchair, so… 她不能接受我坐轮椅这个事实 所以…
[34:57] You know, for the longest time, 很长时间以来
[34:59] I felt sorry for myself, like Dixon, 我和迪克森一样 自怨自艾
[35:01] ’cause I wanted to blame someone, 我想找个人来怪罪
[35:03] but, um… 但是…
[35:05] I realized that the person that put me in this chair was me. 后来我意识到害我坐轮椅的人正是我自己
[35:08] I was an ass. 我以前是个混蛋
[35:11] Sometimes I still am. 现在有些时候我还是
[35:14] Yeah, well, today for my brother 是啊 但今天 对于我弟弟来说
[35:18] you were a hero. 你是个英雄
[35:21] Thank you. 谢谢你
[35:31] – Thanks, man. – Yeah. -谢了 哥们 -没事
[35:34] Oh, and, uh… 还有…
[35:35] Thanks for helping me out today, man. 谢谢哥们今天帮我的忙
[35:37] Seriously. 真的
[35:38] And if I don’t see you before you leave, cheers. 如果你离开前我们见不到了的话 干杯
[35:42] Actually, uh… 其实…
[35:44] I don’t think I’m gonna go. 我想我不会离开了
[35:45] Why? Uh, what happened? 为什么 怎么了
[35:48] I was thinking about what you said 我在思考你下水前说的话
[35:49] before you went in the water about how you can’t let one moment 你说 不要让一件事
[35:52] hang over your head forever. 困扰自己一辈子
[35:54] And, uh, there’s something I need to take care of. 所以 有件事我要去处理
[36:12] Hi. Uh, I need to speak with Detective Thompsen. 你好 我想找一下汤普森探员
[36:15] I have something to tell him about Vanessa Shaw. 关于瓦内萨·肖恩 我有事要告诉他
[36:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:26] Hope that doesn’t count as my last meal. 希望这不是我的最后一餐
[36:29] So… 所以…
[36:34] you know where Vanessa Shaw is? 你知道瓦内萨·肖恩的下落
[36:37] Not exactly. 并不是
[36:40] Look, uh, after the party we had a fight. 听着 派对结束后 我们吵了起来
[36:44] I didn’t say anything because I was glad to finally just… 我之前没有交代 是因为我庆幸她终于
[36:48] have her out of my life. 从我的世界里消失了
[36:51] But the truth is… 但事实是…
[36:51] We know. 我们了解
[36:54] You do? 真的吗
[36:55] We were on her for bank fraud, 之前我们就因为银行诈骗案在查她
[36:57] but what you said about 但是听你说
[36:58] her hitting you with the car got me thinking. 她开车撞你的事以后 我们觉得不对劲
[37:00] Did a little digging and found a whole lot more. 深查了一下 发现事情远不止那么简单
[37:03] Turns out you’re not 事实证明你并不是
[37:03] Vanessa Shaw’s first rodeo. 第一个被瓦内萨·肖恩诈骗的
[37:06] This girl is a master con artist. 这女孩是个行骗高手
[37:09] She’s been at least five different people in the last five years. 过去五年她伪装成至少五个不同的身份
[37:12] Vanessa Shaw’s not even her real name. 瓦内萨·肖恩根本不是她的真名
[37:14] Technically, 严格意义上讲
[37:15] your fiancee and business partner doesn’t even exist. 你的未婚妻兼合作伙伴 根本不存在
[37:19] So… 这么说来…
[37:21] she’s really gone. 她真的消失了
[37:23] The FBI took over the case. 联邦调查局接手了这个案子
[37:24] If her previous pattern 照她以前的作案风格
[37:26] was any indication she’s probably fled the state, 她很可能已经逃离加州了
[37:28] maybe even the country. 没准已经逃出美国了
[37:29] I’d be surprised if any of us saw her again. 要是我们还有人能再见到她那才奇怪
[37:33] Yeah. 是啊
[37:40] I’m sorry I forced you into this group thing, 很抱歉我逼你参加这个集体治疗
[37:42] but I am glad you found some people 但我很高兴看到你结识了
[37:44] who understand what you’re going through. 能理解你经历的人
[37:45] Yeah, me, too. 是的 我也很高兴
[37:48] You know I only do all this because I love you, right? 我这么做是因为爱你 你懂的对吗
[37:50] Yeah, I know, but… 我懂 但是
[37:52] you got to stop loving me so much. 你可不能再这么爱我了
[37:54] Seriously, we got to get you a puppy or something. 说真的 我们得给你弄只宠物狗什么的
[37:58] No. But for real… 开玩笑的 但说真的…
[38:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:08] Hey. Dixon, right? 你是迪克森 对吧
[38:10] Yeah. 是的
[38:11] – I’m Megan. – Hey. -我是梅根 -你好
[38:13] You’re taller today. 你今天变高了些
[38:14] Yeah, yeah, a little bit. 是啊 的确高了一点
[38:18] Uh… I heard your story yesterday, about your dad. 我昨天听了你的故事 关于你父亲的
[38:22] There’s something you need to know. 有些话我想对你说
[38:31] You shouldn’t blame yourself. 你不需要责备你自己
[38:33] It was an accident. 那是意外
[38:36] Thanks. I-I appreciate that. 谢谢 我 我很感激你说这些
[38:40] Hi, everyone. Shall we begin? 大家好 可以开始了吗
[38:48] Who wants to share first? 谁想第一个说
[38:56] Okay, good. 行了 很好
[38:58] All set. 都准备好了
[39:03] Most people don’t use these pregnancy gift cards 大多数人会等肚子大起来以后
[39:04] till they’re showing. 才用这些孕妇礼品卡
[39:06] I know… 我知道…
[39:07] But I kind of want to remember my body like this… 但我想在身体开始发生变化前
[39:10] before all the changes. 记录下自己现在的身材
[39:12] Uh, I’m all set, so whenever you’re ready. 我随时可以开始 只要你准备好
[39:14] Yes. Here? 好 在这里吗
[39:16] Yeah, right there in the middle. 对 就在正中央
[39:19] Fantastic. 很好
[39:21] Whenever you’re ready. Yep. 你准备好就可以随时开始
[39:38] That’s quite a rap sheet. 原来她有这么多前科
[39:39] I guess we’ll have the contract redrawn 我想我们可以把
[39:40] without Vanessa. 瓦内萨从合同里撤销了
[39:42] Or whoever she was. 不管她真名叫什么
[39:45] I’m glad we can move forward with everything. 很高兴我们可以将事情向前推进了
[39:47] So am I. 我也是
[39:49] All right. 好了
[39:54] Naomi, uh, listen, I want to apologize for what happened yesterday. 娜欧米 听着 我要为昨天的事道歉
[39:57] What’s done is done. 木已成舟
[39:59] We can’t pretend like it didn’t happen. 我们没法装作什么都没发生
[40:01] Look, my relationship with Max 我和麦克斯的友情
[40:02] is the most important thing in the world to me… 对我来说是世界上最宝贵的东西
[40:04] And my marriage to Max 而我和麦克斯的婚姻
[40:06] is the most important thing in the world to me… 对我来说是世界上最宝贵的东西
[40:08] which is why I decided to tell him the truth. 这也正是我打算向他坦白的原因
[40:12] – You sure? – Yes. -你确定吗 -确定
[40:14] No. I don’t know. 不确定 我不知道
[40:17] If I don’t tell him, 如果我不告诉他实情
[40:19] he’ll never be able to trust me. 他永远不会再相信我
[40:22] Just give me time to do it in the right way. 给我些时间 让我把这件事处理好
[40:26] As a favor to a friend? 就当是帮朋友一个忙好吗
[40:30] Naomi. 娜欧米
[40:32] No matter what happens… 不管发生什么…
[40:35] I’m glad we’re friends. 很高兴我们成了朋友
[40:37] I am, too, Alec. 我也是 亚历克
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme