英文名称:Dead Rising:Watchtower
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Sometimes I have bad dreams About zombies, | 有时候 我经常做僵尸的噩梦 |
[00:25] | My dad says the nice people at Phenotrans… | 我爸说”Phenotrans” 制药公司的人… |
[00:28] | made a drug called Zombrex, | 制造了一种名为”Zombrex” 的药物 |
[00:30] | If someone is bitten by a zombie, | 如果万一被僵尸咬伤… |
[00:32] | They can take Zombrex eleven to day, | 每天注射一次”Zombrex” |
[00:34] | Then They stay in person, | 就和正常人一样 |
[00:36] | Instead of becoming a scary monster, | 不会变成一个可怕的僵尸 |
[00:38] | Phenotrans, stay human, | “Phenotrans” 让你成为了人类 |
[01:42] | Oh shit, | 哦 混蛋 |
[01:47] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[02:33] | Oh yes, | 哦 不错 |
[03:35] | 丧尸围城 瞭望塔 | |
[03:44] | 几天前… | |
[03:49] | East Mission, Oregon, remains under evacuation orders at this hour, | 俄勒冈州 东团 此时还在撤离中 |
[03:53] | Just moments ago, | 就在几分钟前 |
[03:55] | the President authorized FEZA to declare East Mission… | 总统批准东团… |
[03:58] | a quarantine zone. | 建立隔离区 |
[04:00] | At 10:31 this morning East Mission police… | 今天上午10:31 警方接手东团… |
[04:02] | discovered a number a suspected of zombie attacks, | 发现不少人被僵尸袭击 |
[04:06] | in separate, but contiguous locations. | 在附近不同的地方 |
[04:09] | Per standard operating procedure… | 执行撤离命令… |
[04:12] | a containment wall was erected within 12 hours… | 隔离墙将在12小时内建成… |
[04:15] | a new FEZA record, | 这是Feza的一个新的记录 |
[04:18] | This is the third zombie outbreak in the United States in the last 10 years, | 这也是美国在过去的10年中的第三次爆发 |
[04:22] | Most residents have evacuated the city… | 根据民事局权威统计 |
[04:24] | as well as most civil authorities. | 大部分居民已撤离了城镇 |
[04:26] | Unfortunately, looting has been reported… | 不幸的是 在隔离区内… |
[04:29] | inside the quarantine zone. | 抢劫流血事件不断发生 |
[04:32] | At least one biker gang is operating in East Mission. | 至少有一群猖獗的摩托党在活动 |
[04:35] | They are thought to be heavily armed and extremely dangerous. | 他们都配备了武器 非常危险 |
[04:39] | FEZA’s directing all residents who don’t own cars… | Feza呼吁市民不要开车… |
[04:43] | to the East Mission Mega Dome… | 去圆顶避难中心 最佳的办法是… |
[04:45] | where they will be evacuated by bus. | 乘巴士撤离 |
[04:47] | Many of them are survivors of past outbreaks… | 大爆发过去后 那些幸存下来的人大多数… |
[04:50] | and carry the zombie virus. | 携带了僵尸病毒 |
[04:52] | I’m gonna tell it like it is… | 我想说点什么… |
[04:53] | No, I don’t want those people getting out of there. | 不 我不希望这些人离开那里 |
[04:55] | I don’t want to be infected. | 我不想被传染 |
[05:04] | We apologize for the delay. | 对不起 我们迟来的道歉 |
[05:06] | All individuals requiring Zombrex, | 所有的人都要注射”Zombrex” 疫苗… |
[05:08] | please line at least up one hour before your scheduled injection. | 预计1小时后开始注射 请排队等候 |
[05:14] | Evacuation buses are expected shortly. | 撤离将很快完成 |
[05:17] | Again, we apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience. | 我们再次对你说 对不起 谢谢谢您的耐心等待 |
[05:30] | Not a goddamn zombie in sight. | 唉 见鬼了 这里根本就没有僵尸 |
[05:32] | This is Chase Carter, | 我是蔡斯·卡特 |
[05:34] | his wasting time and yours… | 浪费时间我们的时间 |
[05:37] | from False Alarmville, USA… | 美国方面可能是接到了误报… |
[05:41] | Any time now. | 你准备好了吗 |
[05:44] | OK, let’s do this. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[05:47] | You look beautiful. | 你看起上去很帅 |
[05:51] | Chase Carter here for Hit Point Digital | 这里是记者蔡斯·卡特… |
[05:53] | reporting from inside the quarantine zone. | 来自隔离区的报道 |
[05:55] | Now this may well be the worst run government operation since Katrina, | 这可能是发生卡特里娜飓风以来 政府最糟糕的决定 |
[05:59] | We’re here at the Mega Dome evacuation center, | 我们现在的位置在超级圆顶避难中心… |
[06:01] | where there are no buses, | 这是没有公交车 |
[06:03] | no food, and no water. | 没有食物和水 |
[06:04] | The only thing people here can be thankful for… | 这里的人们唯一做的事情就是在感谢… |
[06:06] | is that there are as yet, zombies don’t either. | 直到现在 也没有活僵尸 |
[06:09] | Now, many of those abandoned here… | 现在 许多以前的幸存者… |
[06:11] | are survivors of past outbreaks, | 被遗弃在这里 |
[06:12] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[06:13] | For them, East Mission is a kind of community for people… | 对于他们来说 东团就是人们… |
[06:16] | infected with the zombie virus. | 感染僵尸病毒的社区 |
[06:17] | With no evacuation in sight, | 没有撤离的迹象… |
[06:19] | they depend on the tents behind this fence… | 他们依靠围栏后面… |
[06:21] | and the drugs inside, | 数10吨的药物… |
[06:23] | to quite literally remain human. | 继续成为人类 |
[06:27] | I’m putting myself asleep. | 我要休息了 |
[06:29] | This story has been done. | 这个故事的结束了 |
[06:31] | We’re not going to get a million plus hits talking about tents. | 如果我们只谈这个”帐篷” 不会有100万点击量的 |
[06:33] | Alright, then so let’s talk about people. Let’s tell their story. | 好吧 那么我们找人谈谈 讲讲他们的故事 |
[06:36] | Nobody cares about these people… | 没有人在乎这些人… |
[06:38] | unless they’re eating other people. | 除非他们吃人 |
[06:40] | Fine, | 好吧 |
[06:41] | You look like shit, man. Whatever. | 臭男人 随你吧 |
[06:47] | Mind you… | 不过… |
[06:49] | They might care about her. | 他们可以照顾自己 |
[06:51] | Oh, com’on! | 哦 来吧 |
[06:53] | Watch me take this chick viral. | 我必须采访接触到病毒的人 |
[06:56] | Yeah, It’s always the pretty ones, | 又在臭美了 |
[06:58] | Excuse me. Hi. | 对不起 嗨 |
[07:00] | Chase Carter, Hit Point Digital. | 我是记者蔡斯·卡特 |
[07:02] | Can I ask you a few questions? | 对着摄像机… |
[07:04] | -On camera? -I’m not interested. | -我能问你几个问题吗 -我不感兴趣 |
[07:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:08] | This is your chance to tell your government… | 这是你的机会 告诉你的政府… |
[07:10] | How you feel about being abandoned. | 被遗弃的感觉是什么 |
[07:12] | Stuck here… | 不在这儿… |
[07:13] | next to them. | 去他们那里 |
[07:16] | Anything you want to say. | 告诉我们你想说的话 |
[07:22] | Alright, fine. | 好吧 没事 |
[07:23] | Great. What’s your name, again? | 太好了 你叫什么名字 |
[07:26] | -Crystal. -Crystal. | -克里斯特尔 -克里斯特尔 |
[07:27] | -You ready? -I’m ready. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[07:29] | Crystal, do you feel your government abandoned you? | 克里斯特尔 你认为政府抛弃了你吗 |
[07:32] | What I think is if all these people were not infected, | 我想那些没有被感染的人… |
[07:36] | we would all be on the bus right now. | 现在应该是在公共汽车上了 |
[07:37] | But this is what happens. They mess up, and we get screwed. | 但这会发生了什么事 他们生存了下来 我们就完蛋了 |
[07:41] | And then guys like you come down here with your cameras… | 然后 像你这样的人来采访… |
[07:43] | and film it make money selling commercials. It’s awesome. | 拍摄 并从中利用广告赚钱 这很酷 |
[07:47] | Don’t you think that the American people deserve to know the truth? | 你难道不觉得美国人民有权知道真相吗 |
[07:50] | The American people don’t give a shit. | 美国人从不关心这些 |
[07:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | You don’t seem too concerned about zombies, themselves. | 看来你不害怕僵尸 |
[07:58] | You serious? | 你让我说真话 |
[08:02] | They terrify me. | 我很怕 |
[08:05] | Only an idiot wants to see a zombie. | 只有傻瓜才希望看到僵尸 |
[08:14] | That went really, really well. | 这非常非常好 |
[08:15] | I’ll totally will send. | 我会发布的 |
[08:17] | Laugh it up, but we are the only ones with the balls… | 你可以取笑 但我们唯一需要的是敢于… |
[08:20] | to cover this thing from the inside. | 进入这个垃圾桶的勇气 |
[08:21] | So, what does that make you, the next Frank West? | 你为什么会这么认为 下一步要请教弗兰克西吗 |
[08:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:25] | Because he almost died. | 因为他差点死了 |
[08:27] | You’re gonna risk your life for this story? | 你冒着生命危险就为这个故事吗 |
[08:29] | -No. -No. | -不 -是的 |
[08:30] | But I’m willing to risk yours… | 但 可能会危及你… |
[08:34] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有一个想法 |
[08:36] | -Come on. -God… | -来吧 -哦 上帝… |
[08:37] | Com’on. | 来吧 |
[08:43] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[08:48] | Shit. Chase, no. | 天呐 蔡斯 |
[08:50] | We are not going to get anything from these people by embarrassing them. | 不 我们不会从这些羞辱人的东西中得到什么 |
[08:53] | We want drama, | 你看 我们要会玩游戏… |
[08:54] | we’ve got to get the needles. | 我们要装病 |
[08:56] | No, no. I didn’t come here to explore people. | 不 我不干 |
[09:00] | This is how we are going to make a name for ourselves. | 这是我们出名的好方式 |
[09:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:10] | Here. | 给这个 |
[09:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:16] | Remind yourself what real news looks like. | 这是提醒你什么才是真正的新闻 |
[09:19] | What it use to look like. | 这怎么使用 |
[09:23] | Real News! | 真正的新闻 |
[09:28] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[10:34] | Hey, you alright? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[10:36] | Jesus Christ! | 哦 我的上帝 |
[10:38] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:44] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[10:46] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[10:48] | Shit, I thought you injected. | 妈的 我还以为他注射过了 |
[10:51] | I did. | 我注射过了 |
[10:57] | Back, back! | 退后 退后 |
[11:28] | Nurse! Nurse! | 护士 护士 |
[11:31] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[11:45] | Medic! | 医生 |
[11:48] | Chase! | 蔡斯 |
[11:58] | God hates… | 见鬼 |
[12:10] | Chase! | 蔡斯 |
[12:21] | Chase! | 蔡斯 |
[12:55] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[12:56] | Jo! | 乔 |
[13:01] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[13:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[13:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[13:54] | Frank West, famously survived… | 弗兰克西 美国历史上… |
[13:57] | the first zombie outbreak in US history. | 首次爆发僵尸病毒的著名的幸存者 |
[13:59] | He then rose to fame with his reporting… | 来自他一举成名的报道… |
[14:01] | on the 2006 outbreak | 2006年 科罗拉多州 |
[14:03] | in Willamette, Colorado. | 威拉米特首次爆发僵尸病毒爆发 |
[14:05] | Frank, we don’t know what’s going on… | 弗兰克 我们想知道在东团… |
[14:08] | inside East Mission yet. | 发生了什么 |
[14:10] | How bad will it get? | 当时情况是如何的糟糕 |
[14:12] | Well… | 好的 |
[14:15] | Bad, Sue. Very bad. | 很糟糕 苏珊 非常糟糕 |
[14:17] | What do you mean by that? | 你说的是什么意思 |
[14:19] | Uh… I don’t know, | 我不知道… |
[14:21] | people are going to get eaten, | 人们会被吃掉… |
[14:22] | faces chewed off. | 脸被撕碎… |
[14:24] | Screaming, as they go down. | 尖叫而死… |
[14:26] | Their hands, arms, guts ripped out. | 手 手臂 它们撕开他们的内脏 |
[14:29] | People are going to be gnawing on each other. | 人们互相撕咬… |
[14:31] | Eating flesh, that’s what zombies do. | 吃肉 这就是僵尸… |
[14:33] | Am I the only one who knows about zombies around here? | 只有我知道那里的僵尸 |
[14:35] | -Yes, -Zombies, they eat people… | -是的 -僵尸吃人 |
[14:37] | Usually they start on the extremities, | 它们开始吃… |
[14:39] | usually with your fingers, hands… | 手和手指 |
[14:40] | -Yes, Okay? -work their way beyond, | -好吧 好的 -然后是手臂 |
[14:42] | We’ll be right back. | 我们很快就回来 |
[14:59] | Shit. | 见鬼… |
[15:07] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[15:52] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:54] | Hey! Is this your van? | 嘿 这是你的车吗 |
[16:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:06] | Yes, it is. | 是的 是我的 |
[16:09] | Okay, listen… | 好了 你听我说 |
[16:10] | We need to go, now. Now! | 现在我们得走了 |
[16:16] | But my daughter. | 但我的女儿… |
[16:20] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[16:23] | Did she bit you? | 她咬了你吗 |
[16:25] | She tried. | 她尽力了 |
[16:27] | -Come on, -She tried. | -来吧 -她尽力了 |
[16:34] | Com’on. | 来吧 |
[16:36] | No no no, | 不 |
[16:37] | -We need to leave now, We need to leave now. -No… | -我们得走了 -不 |
[16:38] | -Give me the keys! -Come on! | -把钥匙给我 -来吧 |
[16:41] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[16:46] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[16:50] | Oh shit! Get the gate! Get the gate! | 噢 该死的 门 |
[16:53] | Go! Start! Go! | 发动 |
[16:57] | Drive! | 开车 |
[17:00] | Go! | 来吧 |
[17:35] | What the hell happened back there? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[17:38] | The drug stopped working. | 这药没有效果 |
[17:44] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁 |
[17:45] | My ex-boss. | 我以前的老板 |
[17:47] | I’m gonna break this story. | 我要把这个情况向她汇报 |
[17:49] | So the zombie body count is up to 2,500 now. | 僵尸尸体的数量现在依旧是2500个 |
[17:52] | There would be more if the golf club hadn’t broken. | 如果没再上升 我不想错过高尔夫球赛 |
[17:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:59] | I’ve covered wars, you know. | 你知道的 我介绍的战争 |
[18:01] | And saved a lot of people in Willamette. | 很多人在威拉米特被拯救 |
[18:03] | -Excuse me. -Kids, mainly. | -对不起 -尤其是儿童 |
[18:05] | Chase, I told you, St, Louis was a one time thing. | 蔡斯 我告诉过你 圣路易斯是一个罕见的事 |
[18:09] | Screw St. Louis. | 该死的 圣路易斯 |
[18:11] | I just left the Mega Dome, | 我刚离开米加球 |
[18:12] | and it’s funny, I didn’t see any UBN reporters around. | 奇怪的是 我没有看到任何一位UBN记者 |
[18:15] | You’re inside? | 你还在里面吗 |
[18:16] | -Yeah, I am. -UBN exclusive? | -是的 我在 -UBN想独家 |
[18:20] | No way. | 不可能的 |
[18:21] | Look, I want your audience, but you’ve gonna to link it back to Hit Point. | 听着 我想你需要观众 但你必须列举起源点 |
[18:24] | I need graphics, now. | 我需要图形 马上 |
[18:27] | Stand by, I want you live. | 等一等 我要你活下去 |
[18:31] | Hey, was your daughter taking Zombrex? | 嘿 你女儿注射了Zombrex疫苗吗 |
[18:34] | -Oh my God! -Yes. | -哦 天呐 -是的 |
[18:36] | I make sure she takes it every single day. | 我确信她每天都注射的 |
[18:44] | Chase, did they run out of Zombrex? | 蔡斯 今天的Zombrex疫苗用完了 |
[18:47] | No, there was plenty of Zombrex. | 不 还有很多 |
[18:49] | I saw them take it, but they turned anyway. | 我看到他们注射了 他们没有任何起效 |
[18:52] | I’m telling you that Zombrex didn’t work. | 我告诉你 Zombrex疫苗没有效果了 |
[18:56] | Startling, live reporting from Chase Carter. | 直接来自蔡斯·卡特的报道太意外了… |
[18:59] | Contributing reporter for… | 记者的职责… |
[19:01] | Hit Point Digital. | 命中制胜点 |
[19:11] | Do you know a way out? | 你知道出路在哪儿吗 |
[19:12] | Casey has a map. | 凯西有地图 |
[19:17] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[19:18] | Casey was your daughter? | 凯西是你的女儿吗 |
[19:21] | Do you think she’s gonna be alright? | 你觉得她会没事吗 |
[19:28] | -Hey, watch the road! -Look out! | -嘿 看着路 -小心 |
[19:55] | Come on. | 快 |
[19:58] | -Come on! -Idiots. | -来吧 -白痴 |
[20:23] | -Hey, it’s dead, it’s dead. -No! No! | -嘿 他死了 死了 -不 不 |
[20:27] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[20:55] | No! No! | 不 |
[21:02] | Hey, open the gate. | 嗨 开门 |
[21:04] | Open the gate! | 开门 |
[21:06] | Open the goddamn gate! | 快开门 |
[21:52] | Com’on, Jordan, pick up the goddamn phone! | 快点 乔丹 接电话 |
[22:18] | You know, instead of just standing around, | 你要知道 别光站着 |
[22:20] | you should be looking for weapons. | 你应该找一个武器 |
[22:22] | A weapon? What weapon? | 武器 什么武器 |
[22:24] | This place is full of junk. | 这地方一片狼藉 |
[22:29] | Do you need me to hold your hand for everything? | 你还不明白这一切吗 |
[22:30] | Make one. | 赶紧做啊 |
[22:58] | -Use lethal force if necessary. -What? | -如果有必要就开枪 -什么 |
[23:00] | The virus could be airborne. | 僵尸病毒可以通过空气传播 |
[23:01] | Airborne? | 通过空气 |
[23:03] | If anyone gets out, it can kill millions. | 如果有僵尸离开那里 它可以杀死数百万的人 |
[23:05] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[23:12] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:15] | You, go back. You can’t come out. | 你 退后 这里不允许进来 |
[23:17] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[23:19] | Turn around now. | 掉头 |
[23:20] | No. | 不 |
[23:22] | Walk. | 走开 |
[23:23] | -Now. -Come on. | -现在 -别这样 |
[23:26] | Listen, I’m not going back out there. | 听着 我不想回去 |
[23:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:34] | -Help! -Wait! Let us in! | -救命 -等等 让我们进去 |
[23:38] | Shit. | 哦 该死的 |
[23:41] | Close the gate! Watch her. | 关闭铁门 你继续看住她 |
[23:52] | -No! No! -Wait! Help us! | -不 -等等 救命 |
[23:59] | -Let me in! -Come on, let us out! | -让我进去 -来吧 从这里把我们 |
[24:02] | Come on, open the gate. | 快 打开门 |
[24:03] | -Please, let us in! -Now! | -求你了 让我们进去 -救命 |
[24:06] | Chase, where the hell were you? | 蔡斯 你在哪里 |
[24:09] | I was 15 feet from the goddamn car. You left me. | 我离你的车只有四米 你却离我而去 |
[24:11] | No, listen, they were all over me. I couldn’t see you. | 不 听着 那儿人太多了 我找不着你 |
[24:15] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[24:16] | In some pawnshop downtown. | 我在市中心的典当行 |
[24:19] | -Are you out? -Come on, let us in! | -你出去了吗 -快点 让我们过去 |
[24:22] | -Please! -Open the gate! | -是的 -打开门 |
[24:23] | Yes, I just got through. | 是的 我刚通过 |
[24:27] | -Help! -Help! | -救命 -救命 |
[24:39] | Jo? What’s going on? | 乔 发生了什么事 |
[24:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:44] | Turn back! | 回去 |
[24:46] | Open up the gate. | 开门 |
[24:48] | Get away from the wall, now, I have orders to shoot. | 离开隔离墙 现在 不然 我奉命开枪 |
[24:51] | -Open up this goddamn thing now! -Let us in! | -马上开门 -让我们过去 |
[24:54] | Come on! This is my family right here. | 快点 我的家人都在这儿 |
[24:57] | Jesus, What are you doing? | 天啊 你在干什么 |
[24:59] | The virus is airborne, they could kill us, | 病毒可以通过空气传播的 他们可能会杀了我们 |
[25:02] | This is your last chance, get away from the wall. | 这是你们最后的机会 请马上离开 |
[25:05] | Open up, please. Open up the gate! | 开门 求你了 打开门 |
[25:09] | Take her to quarantine. | 带她到隔离区 |
[25:12] | Wait! What does he mean? | 什么 你想带我去哪儿 |
[25:16] | Com’on, please, my family, save us. | 拜托了 拜托了 他们是我的家人 救救我们 |
[25:20] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[25:32] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:39] | Jo, you still there? | 乔 你还在那里吗 |
[25:43] | Chase, | 蔡斯 |
[25:47] | Chase… | 蔡斯… |
[25:51] | They shot people. | 他们…他们朝人开枪 |
[25:55] | They’re shooting people. | 他们正对人开枪 |
[25:58] | Listen, you gotta get me out. | 听着 你得马上离开 |
[26:08] | I don’t… I don’t think I can. | 我想这不可能了 |
[26:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:18] | We should stay here tonight. | 我们要在这儿过夜吗 |
[26:22] | There’s no where to go, anyway. | 我们还没弄清楚她那里是怎么回事呢 |
[26:23] | Why not? | 什么 |
[26:25] | They’re shooting people at the wall. | 他们在隔离墙上对人开枪 |
[26:29] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困了 |
[26:32] | Authorities now suspect that the East Mission virus is… | 现在 当局怀疑在东团的病毒… |
[26:36] | resistance to Zombrex. | 对Zombrex疫苗具有耐药性 |
[26:38] | Some media outlets are reporting that may communicable… | 有媒体报道称 该病毒可以… |
[26:41] | through touch or some kind of airborne contact. | 通过触摸或空气传播 |
[26:44] | In response FEZA stopped all evacuation efforts… | Feza响应在隔离区停止全部工作和… |
[26:48] | and have sealed the city. | 所有的撤离行动 |
[26:49] | For a view from inside, | 有关的详细情况 |
[26:51] | go again by Hit Point’s, Chase Carter. | 我们联系我们的记者蔡斯·卡特 |
[26:54] | Chase, | 蔡斯 |
[26:55] | Those rumors are completely false, Susan. | 传闻绝对是不真实的 苏珊 |
[26:57] | I’m with a small group… | 我与一小群人在一起 |
[26:58] | right now, and we’re all fine. | 现在我们都很好 |
[27:00] | If you can pass the virus by touch… | 如果是通过触摸… |
[27:02] | or by some airborne transmission, we’d know it. | 或通过空气传播病毒 听听我们的声音就知道了 |
[27:04] | Are you sure you’re not infected? | 你确定你没有被感染 |
[27:07] | I have no symptoms, | 我没有任何症状 |
[27:08] | the people I’m with have no symptoms, we’re fine. | 那些人跟我一样也没有任何症状 我们都很好 |
[27:10] | Do you feel the government has abandoned you? | 你认为政府抛弃了他们 |
[27:14] | You’re damn right I do. | 我想是这样的 |
[27:16] | What right do they have to keep us here? | 他们有什么权利把我们囚禁在这里 |
[27:18] | Frank, does the Government have the right… | 弗兰克 政府是否做了正确的事… |
[27:21] | quarantine our corespondent? | 我们的记者还在隔离区 |
[27:22] | It’s a zombie apocalypse, And you’re talking about right? | 这是一个僵尸启示录 你却在说什么权利 |
[27:25] | Jesus Christ! | 哦 上帝啊 |
[27:27] | Chase, Where I’m I look…? Chase. | 蔡斯 你看到了什么 蔡斯 |
[27:29] | Hey, listen, | 嘿 听着 |
[27:31] | you just keep reporting, OK? | 保持连续的报道 好吗 |
[27:33] | You’re doing a good job in there, my man. | 你在那里做得很好 我的朋友 |
[27:35] | Alright, Frank, let’s get back… | 好了 弗兰克 让我们回到… |
[27:37] | to the topic at hand. | 讨论的话题 |
[27:39] | I’m sure that the government is… | 我敢肯定 政府是想… |
[27:41] | working hard on a fix. | 努力解决这个问题的 |
[27:43] | The government is working hard on not shitting it’s pants. | 政府正在努力 别弄脏你的裤子 |
[27:46] | If this is a resistant strain… | 如果疫苗是抗性菌株… |
[27:48] | they’re going to burn everyone. | 将他们全部烧毁 |
[27:49] | OK, we don’t know that they are going to burn anyone. | 好了 我们不知道他们是否会被全部烧毁… |
[27:52] | -They don’t… -We don’t want to cause panic out there, | -他们不…-我们不会在那里制造恐慌 |
[27:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:55] | If you’re on the inside of this one, ah, shit, | 如果你在那个地方 哦 该死的 |
[27:58] | You are really fucked. | 你真的搞砸了 |
[28:00] | OK. Fantastic. | 好吧 太棒了 |
[28:04] | Celebrity isn’t going to get you out of here. | 名人是不会让你离开这里的 |
[28:08] | Making people care might. | 我让人关注我 |
[28:17] | Drink. | 喝点饮料 |
[28:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:23] | Hey, Maggie. | 嘿 麦琪 |
[28:25] | Look, know it might be hard. | 你看 我知道这很冒昧… |
[28:27] | But can I interview you? | 我可以采访你吗 |
[28:31] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[28:33] | I don’t think that I have anything to say. | 我想我没有什么可说的 |
[28:38] | Well you know, sharing your story… | 好吧 把你所知道的事 分享出来… |
[28:42] | it might help you with what happened to your daughter. | 或许可以解释你女儿发生了什么 |
[28:51] | OK. | 好吧 |
[28:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:56] | OK. | 好了吗 |
[28:59] | Go ahead. | 请开始吧 |
[29:02] | Casey, she… | 凯西 她… |
[29:05] | You have to understand that her dad… | 你必须明白她的父亲 |
[29:07] | left us right after she was bitten. | 离开她不久后 她被咬伤 |
[29:09] | He… | 她… |
[29:10] | blamed me, I guess. | 我想 全怪我 |
[29:14] | I was in the kitchen when it happened. | 事情发生时 我正在厨房里 |
[29:17] | I got two of them. | 我杀了它们两个 |
[29:20] | But the third one… | 但第三个… |
[29:24] | got to her crib. | 咬了她的小腿 |
[29:27] | It didn’t do much damage. You can barely see the scar, | 我的意思是 只是有点痛 几乎看不到伤痕 |
[29:31] | I just… | 我只是… |
[29:35] | I don’t get to her in time. | 没有及时在她身边 |
[29:40] | So, it’s just her and me now. | 所以现在她和我住一起 |
[29:45] | And she’s not lust my daughter, | 而且她不仅是我的女儿… |
[29:47] | she is my best friend, | 也是我最好的朋友 |
[29:50] | And we struggled… Well we still struggle. | 她战斗…不断地战斗 |
[29:54] | But we get by. | 但我们还是分开了 |
[29:57] | And it makes us stronger. | 这让我们更坚强 |
[30:02] | You know, closer. | 你知道的 是最亲近的人 |
[30:05] | Even when she isn’t in the same room as me… | 即使她不在同一个房间里 |
[30:09] | She is all I can think of. | 她是我所能想到的一切 |
[30:15] | I can’t wait for you to met her. | 我不能指望你能明白 |
[30:20] | She is such a wonderful little child. | 她是一个非常快乐的小女孩 |
[30:25] | I’m going to feel much better when I get to her. | 当我来到这儿 我感觉好多了 |
[30:38] | You should eat. | 你应该吃点 |
[30:42] | You’ve got to keep up your strength. | 你应该补充一下你的体能 |
[31:17] | Turn around, and put your hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[31:20] | -Okay, just calm down, -Do it now! | -好吧 你冷静点 -马上 |
[31:22] | I’m not infected! | 我没被感染 |
[31:23] | Turn around, and put your hands on your head. | 转过去 双手抱头 |
[31:25] | -OK! -Now! | -好吧 -现在 |
[31:27] | Stop. | 住手 |
[31:28] | Just relax. | 别紧张 |
[31:30] | I would like to save at least one person today. | 我们必须拯救每一个人 |
[31:32] | Hey, you know how to use one of these? | 嘿 你知道怎么使用吧 |
[31:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:40] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[31:43] | We think it is a resistant strain. | 我们认为病毒有抗药性 |
[31:46] | The evacuation is closed until we know for sure. | 撤离被暂停 直到我们确认 |
[31:49] | You were the last person through the gate | 你是最后一个通过那扇门的人 |
[31:58] | And if it is positive? | 如果是阳性呢 |
[32:02] | Let’s hope that’s not the case. | 我希望你没被传染 |
[34:44] | -Hey. -Jordan… | -嘿 -乔丹… |
[34:45] | I’m with a girl, and she is infected. | 我看见一个女孩 她被感染了 |
[34:49] | Well, I’m sitting in a plastic room… | 好吧 我被关在塑化房… |
[34:52] | waiting for them to decide if they are going to shoot me or not. So… | 等待一个他们是否对我开枪的决定 那么… |
[34:55] | Is she showing symptoms? | 她表现出什么症状 |
[34:58] | I saw her shooting up Zombrex. | 我看见注射了Zombrex疫苗… |
[35:03] | And it worked. | 它是有效的 |
[35:06] | That proves that it isn’t a resistant strain. | 这证明了疫苗没有抗性菌株 |
[35:09] | So, her drug is different? | 是不同的药物吗 |
[35:11] | She’s different? | 她有什么不同 |
[35:13] | Either way, that girl is evidence. | 或许 她就是证明… |
[35:16] | It’s a huge story. | 这是一个伟大的故事 |
[35:17] | A story that could kill me in my sleep. | 是的 这个故事让我无法入眠 |
[35:19] | Oh come Chase! She is still human. | 拜托了 蔡斯 她是人类 |
[35:23] | She’s probably terrified. | 她可能被吓坏了 |
[35:25] | And given the panic here, she is your best shot… | 正在那里惊慌 她是你最好的机会… |
[35:28] | To convince FEZA to left her out. Then, you need to stay with her. | 为了确保您将消息发出 你必须和她呆在一起 |
[35:32] | All I have to do is get her on camera. | 我所要做的应该是把她拍下来 |
[35:35] | If I can get something, can you get me out? | 如果我得到这些东西 你能帮我吗 |
[35:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:40] | Yeah, I’ll do everything I can. | 是的 我会尽我所能 |
[35:43] | And Chase… | 蔡斯… |
[35:45] | just make sure you know how exactly how much she has left, okay? | 你务必要知道她多少时间 好吗 |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[36:15] | Hey? | 嗨 |
[36:17] | Hi. Here. | 对不起 喝点吧 |
[36:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:29] | My daughter has one just like it. | 我的女儿很喜欢喝这个 |
[36:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:38] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[36:40] | Don’t worry, I’m going. | 别害怕 我得走了 |
[36:42] | No. It’s OK. | 不 这没关系 |
[36:44] | I know how it feels. | 我知道这种感受 |
[36:46] | Casey and I have to deal with it every day. | 凯西和我必须面对每一天 |
[36:50] | But you’re not alone. | 但你并不孤单 |
[36:52] | I always tell Casey that in situations like these… | 我总是告诉凯西 在这样的情况下… |
[36:55] | that you have to hold on to your friends. | 你一定要坚强 在你身边还有很多朋友 |
[37:00] | They’re not easy to find. | 友情来之不易 |
[37:06] | Well… | 嗯… |
[37:09] | Thank you, but… | 谢谢 但… |
[37:12] | I’ve got to go. | 我必须得走了 |
[37:14] | I’m almost out of time. | 我的时间不多了 |
[37:39] | You’re clear. | 你没被传染 |
[37:43] | And I’m guessing that it’s your truck, messing up my camp. | 这是你的车钥匙 别干涉我的营地 |
[37:53] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[37:55] | It’s not a resistant strain. | 疫苗没有抗性菌株 |
[37:58] | Yeah, where did you go to medical school? | 是吗 你是从什么医学院知道的 |
[38:00] | My partner is in there. | 在我的搭档那里 |
[38:01] | One of the people he’s with has her own Zombrex and she is fine. | 一个与他在一起自己注射Zombrex疫苗的女孩 她很好 |
[38:04] | How do I know that? | 我怎么相信 |
[38:05] | Send a copter, bring them out and test her. | 派直升机 把他们接来测试她 |
[38:07] | Meanwhile… I have a whole quarantine to run. | 但…我还有一个检疫要处理 |
[38:09] | Researchers across the country are working on that. | 你看 我有很多研究工作要做 |
[38:11] | Meanwhile you are shooting people. | 他们开枪杀人 |
[38:13] | -Healthy people. -You think I like that? | -是健康人 -你以为我喜欢吗 |
[38:15] | You think I want that? | 你以为我想这样吗 |
[38:16] | I am responsible for the safety of the entire country. | 我负责整个国家的安全 |
[38:21] | I can’t take a chance, | 在你的朋友身上… |
[38:23] | on them, on your friend. | 我不能冒险 |
[38:27] | You want to give me proof? | 你要给我找到证据 |
[38:29] | You better make it quick. | 你最好快点 |
[38:32] | 美国政府 | |
[38:55] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[38:57] | -Yes, sir, -On the left side, | -是的 先生 -去左侧 |
[38:59] | -On me. -Yes sir, | -我身边 -是的 先生 |
[39:14] | New developments in the Mission East quarantine… | 东团 隔离区新事态… |
[39:17] | The US military arrived, | 美军已经到达… |
[39:19] | and we go now live to a press conference. | 现在我们直播一个新闻发布会… |
[39:22] | already in progress, | 准备到位 |
[39:24] | Citizens, we are here to support FEZA in any way we can. | 居民们 我们来这里是为了帮助Feza 我们会尽力的 |
[39:29] | This is a serious situation, | 目前的状况很严重 |
[39:31] | but there is no need to panic, | 但没有必要恐慌 |
[39:33] | It is true, | 这是真的 |
[39:35] | tough choices have to be made. | 必须作出困难的选择 |
[39:38] | and they will be taken, | 我们会做出选择 |
[39:39] | and they will be made decisively. | 并将会明确 |
[39:42] | I have been authorized by the White House… | 我被白宫授权… |
[39:45] | to destroy the threat, through military action. | 通过军事行动 来消除 |
[39:48] | This country is and will remain safe, | 威胁这个国家的安全 并将始终保持安全 |
[39:53] | I expect fire bombing to commence… | 在48小时后 |
[39:55] | within 48 hours, | 我们奉命执行轰炸 |
[39:58] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你宝贵的时间 |
[40:08] | 轰炸倒计时 | |
[40:10] | Frank, what advice do you have… | 弗兰克 你有什么建议 |
[40:14] | for those trapped in inside the quarantine zone? | 对于那些被困在隔离区里面的人 |
[40:17] | Turn off your television. | 关掉你的电视机… |
[40:19] | Put down your phones and run for your goddamn life. | 放下你的手机 并逃离你的住处 |
[40:23] | Run where? | 逃到哪里 |
[40:25] | The quarantine is sealed, there is nowhere to go. | 隔离区是封闭的 无处可去… |
[40:27] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[40:29] | Fine, Let me tell you something. | 好吧 让我来告诉你一些事… |
[40:30] | -Read my book. -Oh, Jesus | -阅读这本书 -哦 我的上帝 |
[40:33] | Chapter 5, I specifically tell you that… | 第5章 详细说… |
[40:35] | can’t worry about technicalities. | 不要担心什么细节 |
[40:37] | Okay? Screw the rules. | 好吗 去他妈的规则 |
[40:39] | You have to improvise, think on your feet… | 你得随机应变 为自己想想… |
[40:41] | use what you can, | 利用你现有的东西… |
[40:42] | When you can where you can. | 如果可能的话 要尽可能 |
[40:44] | Maybe you shoot you down like a dog, maybe not, | 也许他们像狗一样杀了你 也许不是… |
[40:47] | But I’ll tell you one thing… | 但我要告诉你一件事… |
[40:48] | Talking to us, ain’t going to help you at all. | 与我们交谈 绝对不会帮到你的 |
[41:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:17] | I didn’t realize. | 我没有意识到这些 |
[41:19] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你没欠我什么 |
[41:23] | How are you feeling? | 你没事吧 |
[41:27] | Hey? | 嘿 |
[41:29] | Why do your drugs work and theirs didn’t? | 为什么药物在你身上见效 而他们却没有 |
[41:40] | I have a dealer. | 我直接从经销商那儿拿的 |
[41:44] | I hate those goddamn clinics. | 我讨厌去诊所 |
[41:47] | You have any left? | 你还有吗 |
[41:53] | Just one. | 只有这一支了 |
[41:55] | Do you know where to get more? | 你知道在哪里可以再得到它 |
[42:11] | Oh thank God! | 哦 上帝 |
[42:16] | I thought you left me here. | 我还以为你离开这里了 |
[42:19] | Look, We need to stick together and come up with some kind of plan. | 听着 我们必须要呆在一起 并制定一个计划 |
[42:22] | Yeah, well, I don’t have time, so… | 是的 我没时间了 所以… |
[42:24] | I have to find some Zombrex… | 我必须要找到Zombrex… |
[42:26] | out there. | 在那里 |
[42:29] | is true. | 是真的 |
[42:31] | Tough choices must be made. | 必须作出艰难的选择 |
[42:33] | Will be made. | 我们会做出选择 |
[42:35] | And they will be made decisively. | 并将明确 |
[42:38] | I have been authorized by the White House… | 我被白宫授权… |
[42:40] | to destroy the threat, through military action. | 采取军事行动 来消除威胁 |
[42:43] | I expect firebombing to commence within 48 hours. | 我们奉命在48小时内执行轰炸任务 |
[43:21] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[43:33] | We’ve got five minutes, boys! | 我们只有5分钟时间 伙计们 |
[43:35] | Get what you can! | 你做什么都可以 |
[43:37] | Let’s go shopping. | 让我们去血拼吧 |
[43:38] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[43:40] | Take everything! | 全部拿走 |
[44:46] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[45:10] | You’re gonna get us killed. | 你想让我们都被杀了吗 |
[45:48] | You’re a bad girl, huh? | 你这个顽皮的女孩 |
[45:51] | Look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[45:54] | Yeah. Okay, okay… | 是的 很好 |
[45:57] | -You’ve got me. -Leave the sword. | -你让我…-把刀放下 |
[46:05] | Logan! | 洛根 |
[46:07] | Logan! | 洛根 |
[46:10] | Now. | 马上 |
[46:26] | Move. | 滚 |
[46:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:57] | I found my sword. | 我找到了我的刀 |
[47:12] | Maybe they can help us. | 也许他们可以帮我们 |
[47:13] | -I don`t believe… -You can trust me, I’ve got this. | -我不信…-相信我 我会解决的 |
[47:16] | -Honey, wait! -Hey… | -亲爱的 等着 -嘿… |
[47:17] | Hey, hold up! | 等一下 |
[47:19] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[47:21] | Oh, Jesus. Thank God. | 哦 上帝 谢谢你 上帝 |
[47:24] | We can go with you guys? Please man, just… | 我们可以和你一起走吗 拜托了 伙计… |
[47:25] | We need help, man. | 我需要帮助 兄弟 |
[47:28] | It’s OK, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[47:32] | Ten grand, one way. | 每人1万美元 |
[47:34] | What? | 什么 |
[47:36] | I don’t have $10,000. | 我没有1万美元 |
[47:46] | You should have just offered me the girl. | 你应该把那女孩带出来给我 |
[47:52] | Now I get her for free. | 现在 我可以免费 |
[47:55] | -Fuck, -Run! | -妈的 -跑 |
[47:57] | Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[48:11] | Oh shit. | 哦 该死的 |
[48:27] | Get off me! | 让我走 |
[48:28] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[48:35] | No! No! Come back! | 不 不 回来了 |
[48:38] | Stop! Get off of me! | 住手 让我走 |
[48:46] | -You want a ride? -Yes! | -想帮忙吗 -是的 |
[48:48] | Help! Please help me! | 请 请帮帮我吧 |
[48:50] | You should have ran. | 没钱不干 |
[48:51] | No! | 不 |
[48:53] | No! | 不 |
[48:56] | No! Help me! | 不 帮帮我 |
[48:59] | Please don’t leave me! | 请不要离开我 |
[49:13] | Frank, our producers would like to know… | 弗兰克 我们的制片人想知道… |
[49:16] | If you can give our viewers… | 如果你能给我们的观众… |
[49:18] | especially, our younger viewers… | 特别是年轻观众 |
[49:20] | Yeah, word up. | 是的 至理名言 |
[49:22] | Some tips on how to deal with zombies, | 一些关于如何对付僵尸的建议 |
[49:26] | -Of course, -Before you answer, | -当然 -在你回答之前… |
[49:27] | let’s go back to Willamette. | 让我们先回到威拉米特 |
[49:29] | What you saw, | 你看到了什么 |
[49:30] | what you felt, | 你感觉到了什么 |
[49:31] | what did you do… | 你做了什么… |
[49:33] | when you were confronted for many zombies at once? | 当你直接面对很多僵尸 |
[49:38] | Well the first thing you want to do is take out as many as possible, | 你所要做的第一件事就是尽可能多的… |
[49:41] | Early. | 首先 |
[49:42] | So go for the weak ones first. | 找到最弱的一个 |
[49:45] | Grandma… | 老太太 |
[49:47] | take her out, grandpa too. | 杀了她 老头也一样 |
[49:48] | You’ve got siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[49:50] | They’re going to be easier. | 这样就能更容易 |
[49:51] | Save your parents for the last. | 保护你的父母到最后 |
[49:55] | Remember to breathe, | 记得呼吸 |
[49:58] | Take short breaks… | 短暂休息一下… |
[50:00] | to recover your stamina. | 恢复你的体能 |
[50:03] | And then when you get down to the last one… | 当然 到了最后… |
[50:05] | or two… | 一个或两个… |
[50:08] | probably your mom or dad… | 也许你的母亲或父亲… |
[50:11] | You should be OK. | 你会没事的 |
[50:15] | Just make sure you finish the job. | 只要确保你完成任务 |
[50:20] | Frank, that’s… | 弗兰克 这… |
[50:21] | Wow, thank you. That was great. | 哇 谢谢 这太伟大了 |
[50:24] | Hey, and one more thing, kids. | 还有一件事 孩子 |
[50:27] | Remember to build weapons. | 记住要有武器 |
[50:28] | Lots of weapons. | 许多武器 |
[50:33] | Maggie, would you get some tape? | 麦琪 你没有粘合剂 |
[50:38] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[50:47] | You coming? | 你来了 |
[50:51] | Listen. | 听着 |
[50:52] | The only reason they are bombing is they don’t know you exist. | 轰炸的唯一原因是他们不知道你的存在 |
[50:55] | They didn’t know your drugs is working. | 他们不知道 你的药物是有效的 |
[50:58] | We don’t need to go out there. | 我们不需要去那里 |
[51:01] | We just need to get you on camera. | 我们只需要找到一个相机 |
[51:06] | Not happening. | 这不可能 |
[51:25] | Your daughter isn’t out there. | 您女儿不会在那里的 |
[51:35] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[51:40] | Damn! | 见鬼 |
[51:52] | Jordan, I have an idea. | 乔丹 我有一个想法 |
[51:54] | Now, listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[51:56] | I need you to find some Zombrex. | 我需要你找到Zombrex |
[52:00] | Great. | 好吧 |
[52:16] | Shit. | 混蛋 |
[52:24] | Goddammit! | 见鬼 |
[52:29] | Okay, we have to do it quietly. | 好了 我们要悄悄地做 |
[52:32] | It’s okay, | 好的 |
[52:42] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[52:45] | You ready to die, you brain dead zombies fucks? | 你们准备好来受死吧 他妈的 没用的僵尸 |
[52:48] | Come and get it! | 来找我呀 |
[53:36] | Chase! That’s enough. Follow us. | 蔡斯 这样做没用的 跟我们来 |
[53:49] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[53:59] | Com’on. | 来吧 |
[57:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[57:39] | Get in. | 上车 |
[58:02] | Hey, right now, real quick, pop quiz. | 嘿 现在 我们玩个竞猜测试 请快速回答 |
[58:05] | How would you kill me if you could? | 如果你能杀我 你打算用什么来杀我 |
[58:06] | Oh my God! | 哦 上帝 |
[58:08] | Right now, with my bare hands. | 用我的双手啊 |
[58:11] | You would lose against a zombie. | 如果你输了 僵尸早就抓住了你 |
[58:13] | BAd advice, don’t try it with bare hands, grab a weapon. | 赤手空拳 这是错误的 要使用武器 |
[58:16] | Can I tell you how I would kill you? | 我来说说怎么杀了你 |
[58:18] | -I wouldn’t -You’re killing me right now., | -我不…-你现在要杀了我 |
[58:20] | I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t kill you. | 不 我不会杀你 |
[58:22] | If you were a zombie, I’d let you eat me. | 如果你是一个僵尸 我会让你吃了我 |
[58:24] | Oh God! | 哦 上帝 |
[58:27] | -This seems like a great place to… -I’m kidding! | -这似乎是一个好机会…-我在开玩笑 |
[58:29] | I’m kidding. I would smash your head in with a television. | 我会在电视机前砸碎它的头 |
[58:31] | I would smash your head in with that television right there. | 我要砸的头在电视那里有 |
[58:34] | I may be begging you to do that shortly. | 也许是我求你这样做的时候了 |
[58:40] | Do you still have Zombrex stored inside the city? | 你知道城里哪儿有储存Zombrex疫苗 |
[58:43] | -I’m very busy. -Do you have supplies in there or not? | -我很忙 -你有没有库存 |
[58:45] | Why? So you can blame this on us? | 为什么要找我们 |
[58:47] | So I can save lives. | 为了挽救生命 |
[58:51] | How are you going to do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[58:53] | I need to get some Zombrex to a guy inside. | 我需要Zombrex疫苗救里面的一个人 |
[58:56] | I can prove that it’s not a resistant strain. | 我可以证明 疫苗不是一种抗性菌株 |
[59:01] | Counts and estimates. | 这是受害者的估计数 |
[59:04] | We show have a look, | 让她看看吧 |
[59:07] | -But General, she’s not… -Don’t worry. | -但是将军 她没有…-别担心 |
[59:11] | I was here. | 很快做到的 |
[59:15] | -Listen… -No! | -听着…-不 |
[59:19] | Norton, you’ve got to help me out. | 诺顿 你得帮我 |
[59:23] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[59:35] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[1:00:23] | Thank you, Norton. | 诺顿 谢谢你 |
[1:00:25] | 药房 冰淇淋 小吃 | |
[1:00:47] | Got it. | 我收到一条好消息 |
[1:00:48] | Hey, I think I can get them to let us out. | 嘿 我想我有办法让我们出去了 |
[1:00:53] | Hey, did you hear me? | 嘿 你在听吗 |
[1:01:17] | Okay. | 没事吧 |
[1:01:27] | They’ve all been looted. | 都被他们洗劫一空了 |
[1:01:28] | Jordan found something. | 乔丹找到地方了 |
[1:01:30] | A storage facility. There should be Zombrex there. | 在运输储备仓库那里一定有Zombrex疫苗 |
[1:01:34] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:02:05] | Who the hell did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[1:02:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:09] | Think they’re still home? | 你觉得它们还在里面吗 |
[1:02:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:46] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[1:02:49] | How are we supposed to find anything in here? | 我应该上哪儿找 |
[1:02:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:02:56] | Will you be my friend? | 你愿意做我朋友吗 |
[1:03:15] | Will you be my friend? | 你愿意做我的朋友吗 |
[1:03:22] | Will you want to be my friend… My friend? | 你想成为我的朋友…我的朋友 |
[1:03:25] | My friend? | 我的朋友 |
[1:03:28] | Let’s play a game. | 让我们玩个游戏吧 |
[1:03:44] | Hey where’s Maggie? | 嘿 麦琪去哪儿了 |
[1:03:52] | Okay, let’s go, | 好了 我们走吧 |
[1:03:57] | Is anyone living here? | 这儿是否还有人 |
[1:04:24] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[1:04:41] | It’s the same shit from the stadium. | 这些疫苗跟圆顶避难中心的是一样的 |
[1:04:46] | We still have to prove the problem is with the drugs. | 我们要证明问题是出在医疗… |
[1:04:49] | and not a new strain of the virus. | 而不是一个新的毒株 |
[1:04:51] | Really, how? | 那又怎么样 |
[1:04:54] | You take a dose. | 我要你注射一支 |
[1:04:56] | If symptoms come on, we know it doesn’t work. | 如果出现明显症状 我们就会知道 这批药物不起作用 |
[1:04:59] | and then you can take good stuff right away. | 然后你立刻去找更有效的 |
[1:05:01] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:05:02] | If we can prove the drugs is bad, | 如果我们能够证明这批药物是假的… |
[1:05:04] | and go public, they will have to let us out. | 将这消息传递给公众 然后 他们一定会让我们出去的 |
[1:05:07] | Yeah, go public. | 将它传递给大众 |
[1:05:09] | Look, we can search every drug store in town. | 听着 我们可以在城里的每一家药店里慢慢找 |
[1:05:12] | We still get firebombed tomorrow. | 但我们明天将会被炸死 |
[1:05:15] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:06:08] | Take your camera. | 带上你的相机 |
[1:06:17] | My friend… My friend. | 我的朋友…我的朋友 |
[1:06:20] | Let’s play a game. | 让我们玩个游戏吧 |
[1:06:22] | Game… Game… Game, my friend. | 游戏…游戏…游戏 我的朋友 |
[1:06:27] | Will you be my friend… My friend? | 你愿意做我的朋友吗…我的朋友 |
[1:06:39] | Will you be my friend? | 你想成为我的朋友吗… |
[1:06:41] | Be My Friend? | 我的朋友… |
[1:06:50] | Will you be my friend? | 你想成为我的朋友吗 |
[1:06:52] | Be My Friend? | 我的朋友… |
[1:07:01] | Be my friend… Be My Friend? | 我的朋友…我的… |
[1:07:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:07:19] | Mommy’s here. | 妈妈在这里 |
[1:07:23] | Oh baby, I’m sorry. | 哦 宝贝 对不起 |
[1:07:30] | I love you. | 我爱你… |
[1:07:36] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友… |
[1:08:00] | This is Chase Carter, recording Crystal LaRourke. | 我是蔡斯·卡特 正在对克里斯特尔采访拍摄 |
[1:08:06] | Crystal, | 克里斯特尔 |
[1:08:07] | can you bring the vial to the camera? | 你能对着相机注射疫苗吗 |
[1:08:10] | This is the same batch that they were using tn the Mega Dome yesterday. | 这是与昨天在巨型圆顶避难中心中所使用的同一批次疫苗 |
[1:08:19] | As you can see… | 正如你看到的… |
[1:08:23] | it has no effect. | 疫苗没有效果 |
[1:08:26] | Now this is her personal supply. | 现在 这支是个人供应的 |
[1:08:28] | not government issue. | 不是政府供应的 |
[1:08:35] | Go ahead, Crystal. | 快点 克里斯特尔 |
[1:08:41] | Crystal! | 克里斯特尔 |
[1:08:43] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:08:44] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[1:09:04] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[1:09:08] | Yeah. | 没事了 |
[1:09:18] | Oh shit! | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:09:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:09:49] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困了 |
[1:10:03] | Frank… | 弗兰克… |
[1:10:05] | We are here to talk about your experience at Willamette… | 我们在这里谈谈你在威拉米特的经验 |
[1:10:08] | and to hopefully offer people some kind of advice, | 希望给那些人提供参考意见… |
[1:10:12] | -or hope… -How much hope do they have? | -还是希望…-还有多少希望 |
[1:10:14] | You’re basically, are fucked. | 基本上 他们搞砸了 |
[1:10:16] | I’m sorry, but you are… | 对不起 但这是真实的 |
[1:10:18] | That’s great. | 这真是太棒了 |
[1:10:19] | Your book must have been one page. | 你的书应该只有一个页面… |
[1:10:22] | “You’re basically fucked” is all it said. | 它说 有了”基本上搞砸” 就能决定一切 |
[1:10:24] | No, it’s a lot of pages. | 不 有很多页 |
[1:10:26] | You must be “fucked” a hundred times? | 是什么原因”搞砸” 被写入一百遍 |
[1:10:30] | -It’s… -Okay, so that’s it, | -这是…-好吧 就这样了 |
[1:10:31] | Let’s take a break… | 我们休息一下… |
[1:10:34] | this informative chat with Frank West. | 此次对弗兰克西的访谈内容丰富 |
[1:10:37] | has a lot more pages, it doesn’t say that. It has tons of words. | 书 写了很多页 这并不是说 有很多实用的话 |
[1:10:50] | You think Maggies OK? | 你觉得麦琪会没事吗 |
[1:11:04] | There you go. | 就这样了 |
[1:11:09] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[1:11:12] | Why? | 什么 |
[1:11:21] | Hey wait, don’t have to do that. | 等等 你不需要这样做 |
[1:11:28] | You know, after Fortune City, | 你要知道 这城市是幸运的 |
[1:11:31] | everyone was so happy me that I had survived, you know? | 所有的人都开心的活了下来 你知道吗 |
[1:11:36] | But… | 但是… |
[1:11:39] | that all change really quickly. | 一切迅速改变了 |
[1:11:42] | My friends started avoiding me, | 我的朋友开始躲着我 |
[1:11:44] | my coworkers, | 我的同事 |
[1:11:51] | I was clerking at a law firm, | 我是一家律师事务所的档案保管员 |
[1:11:52] | and I spent my last week in the basement. | 我基本上都呆在那儿的地下室 |
[1:11:57] | My fiance, | 我的未婚夫 |
[1:11:59] | he stuck around for 33 days. | 反反覆复只有33天 |
[1:12:05] | That was when I started hiding. | 那个时候 我开始隐瞒 |
[1:12:10] | I feel like that’s… | 我感觉… |
[1:12:12] | all I’ve done in the last five years. | 这就是我过去五年里的生活 |
[1:12:19] | Stay alive, but not really living. | 活着 但没有真正的活着 |
[1:12:24] | There is no point to hiding it now, so maybe it will help someone. | 现在我也不需要隐瞒什么了 也许我会去帮助别人 |
[1:12:36] | Who’s… | 你是 |
[1:12:38] | Chris Krabowski? | 克拉伯斯基·克里斯 |
[1:12:43] | I changed my name. | 我改了我的名字 |
[1:12:51] | Yeah, I… | 是的 我… |
[1:12:52] | figured if I wanted to get famous, I needed to change my name. | 我想如果我要成名 必须改掉我的名字 |
[1:12:56] | Not many stars out there named Krabowski. | 不是很多明星叫克拉伯斯基的 |
[1:12:58] | Oh my God! | 哦 我的上帝 |
[1:13:02] | Well… | 好吧… |
[1:13:04] | Since you fought off a horde of zombies single handily, | 你虽然只打败了一堆僵尸 |
[1:13:09] | you’ll gonna be bigger than Frank West. | 但你会比弗兰克西更加出名 |
[1:13:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:13:20] | This is Chase Carter, recording Crystal LaRourke. | 我是蔡斯·卡特 正在对拉鲁尔克·克里斯特尔录制 |
[1:13:28] | The dramatic video by UBN correspondent, Chase Carter… | UBN记者蔡斯卡特戏剧性的视频… |
[1:13:32] | raises serious questions about government management of this disaster. | 对这种混乱的管理 提出了严重质疑 |
[1:13:50] | Oh my God! | 哦 我的上帝… |
[1:13:52] | That video is amazing. | 你的视频太惊人了 |
[1:13:54] | We have 3 million hits already… | 我们已经达到了300万粉丝 |
[1:13:55] | UBN is running it like every 3 minutes. | UBN每3分钟直播一次 |
[1:13:58] | Are they letting people out? | 人们是否被获准出去了 |
[1:13:59] | I’m going to talk to FEZA about it, right now. | 我现在就跟Feza谈 |
[1:14:02] | Doesn’t matter. | 不用了 |
[1:14:04] | At least I don’t think it’s going to matter. | 已经没这个必要了 |
[1:14:07] | What? No, listen, listen, Just hang in there. | 什么 不 听着 听着 呆在那里 |
[1:14:10] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困了 |
[1:14:12] | I don’t know how much time we have left. | 我不知道我们还有多少时间 |
[1:14:15] | Don’t you give up on me, Chase. | 别放弃 蔡斯 |
[1:14:18] | Listen, no matter what happens. | 听着 无论发生什么事… |
[1:14:21] | Don’t beat yourself up, OK? | 都别难为自己 好吗 |
[1:14:25] | You’re a good friend, Jordan. | 你是一个不错的朋友 乔丹 |
[1:14:26] | You bastard, don’t even think about it. | 你这个混蛋 听着 千万别这么认为 |
[1:14:33] | Chase? | 蔡斯 |
[1:14:35] | Goodbye, Jo. | 再见了 乔 |
[1:14:53] | You want to call someone? | 你想打个电话吗 |
[1:15:10] | Come on, let’s go, boys. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[1:15:34] | Who left open the goddamn zombie room open? | 他妈的 谁带来了僵尸 |
[1:15:50] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[1:15:53] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:15:55] | The drugs don’t work. | 疫苗是没效果的 |
[1:15:57] | I mean, I could chain you up there with Larry. | 我的意思是 你可以去那里找拉里 |
[1:16:02] | -Son of… -Yeah, I know. | -你是…-是的 |
[1:16:14] | Would you can clean up this mess? | 你能收拾这个烂摊子吗 |
[1:16:17] | I’m sorry, sir, but I can’t confirm that. | 对不起 先生 但我不能确认 |
[1:16:19] | Get the hell out of my tent. | 给我滚出帐篷 |
[1:16:22] | My guy is trapped in your warehouse. | 我的朋友被困在一个仓库里… |
[1:16:24] | He needs help right away, | 他现在需要帮助 |
[1:16:26] | Yeah Yeah, screw your guy and his help. | 是的 没错 该死的 你的朋友 你的帮助 |
[1:16:28] | I’m buried under 10 tons of shit… | 我被你这个视频… |
[1:16:30] | you guys stirred up with that video. | 搞得像一堆狗屎 |
[1:16:32] | They’re going kill him, | 他们会杀了他 |
[1:16:34] | Yes, and not just him. | 是的 不仅是他 |
[1:16:36] | Get the hell out. Go. | 快滚 滚 |
[1:16:39] | If he dies, I’m coming for you. | 如果他死了 我会去找你的 |
[1:16:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:16:59] | Don’t worry, I’m from the press. | 别担心 我是记者 |
[1:17:00] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:17:03] | -Crystal? -I don’t think we should… | -克里斯特尔 -我认为我们不应该… |
[1:17:13] | This proves that it is safe to let people out. | 这表明 它是安全的 人们可以出来了 |
[1:17:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:20] | But I’m not running this quarantine. | 但我不是检疫主管 |
[1:17:23] | Not yet, anyway. | 反正还没有 |
[1:17:25] | What do we have to do to get him out? | 听着 到底要我怎么做 才能让他离开那里 |
[1:17:28] | Personally, | 就我个人而言 |
[1:17:30] | I’m more concerned the thousands of people trapped in there with him. | 我更关心的是困在那里的上百万人 |
[1:17:33] | People that I have been ordered to kill. | 我已经下令杀了他们 |
[1:17:36] | What are you suggesting? | 那么你有什么建议 |
[1:17:38] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[1:17:40] | -Okay. -Mind you… | -好吧 -你让我想起… |
[1:17:45] | If I was in charge, | 如果我是负责人 |
[1:17:47] | my first order would be to send in a combat team… | 我首先下令是派一个行动小组… |
[1:17:50] | to rescue that girl and anyone with her. | 救出女孩和所有的人 |
[1:17:55] | Now if you’ll excuse me. | 现在 对不起 |
[1:17:57] | I have a press conference. | 我有一个新闻发布会 |
[1:18:34] | Shit. | 哦 该死的 |
[1:18:54] | Well, well, well. | 好 好 好 |
[1:18:57] | There’s my little bad girl. | 我的顽皮女孩也在 |
[1:19:02] | Bring that ass to me. | 带上他 |
[1:19:04] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:19:21] | The dramatic video by UBN correspondent, Chase Carter… | UBN记者蔡斯卡特戏剧性的视频… |
[1:19:25] | raises serious questions about… | 对Feza这种混乱的管理 |
[1:19:27] | FEZA’s management of the disaster. | 提出了严重质疑 |
[1:19:29] | We now go live to a joint press conference… | 现在 我们直播在隔离墙外的… |
[1:19:32] | just outside the quarantine wall. | 新闻发布会 |
[1:19:34] | We are presently conducting an exhaustive audit… | 目前我们正在进行全面核查… |
[1:19:39] | on our supply system. | 我们的供应系统 |
[1:19:40] | So far we have no reason to suspect… | 到目前为止 我们没有证据怀疑… |
[1:19:43] | In spite of the evidence, you deny your drugs are bad? | 你们否认测试药物是假的 |
[1:19:47] | We’re still investigating that video. | 同时我们还在调查这段视频 |
[1:19:49] | You are perfectly aware the veracity of that video. | 你应该意识到那个视频的真实性 |
[1:19:52] | You asked for proof, and Chase Carter… | 而你们却调查蔡斯卡特… |
[1:19:54] | risked his life to get you that proof. | 冒着生命危险给的证据 |
[1:19:56] | And now you would rather let a lot of innocent people die, | 现在你宁可让无辜的人去死 |
[1:19:58] | -to admit you screwed up. -My priority… | -也不承认你的过失 -我的首要任务… |
[1:20:00] | is the safety of this country. | 是这个国家的安全 |
[1:20:02] | We contained an outbreak. | 我们认为对疫情的隔离 |
[1:20:04] | This quarantine is a success. | 是成功的 |
[1:20:07] | General… | 那么… |
[1:20:09] | does this look like a success to you? | 请问这像一个成功的样子吗 |
[1:20:11] | Miss, when knee deep in shit, | 小姐 那是一群僵尸… |
[1:20:14] | you should be happy it’s not up to your neck… | 你应该庆幸他们没有咬你的脖子 |
[1:20:16] | But you’re still knee deep in shit. | 但他们仍然是僵尸 |
[1:20:19] | Tonight we bear witness… | 今晚我们要见证… |
[1:20:20] | to the death of a great American city. | 美国一个最伟大的城市的灭亡 |
[1:20:23] | A city that was your job to save. | 这城市是因为你的工作而被保存的 |
[1:20:27] | Yes, I can think of a lot of words to describe this situation, | 我能想到许多词来形容这种情况 |
[1:20:31] | but “success”, is not one of them. | 但”成功” 不是其中之一 |
[1:20:41] | How was the outbreak spread? Was it airborne? | 疫情是如何通过空气传播的 |
[1:20:56] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[1:21:00] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[1:21:02] | You can’t leave me here like this! | 你不能就这样离开我 |
[1:21:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:21:47] | Turn that up, pretty boy. That’s my jam! | 关了它 帅哥 这是我的音乐 |
[1:21:50] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[1:22:10] | This is good, this is good! | 这是好事 |
[1:22:13] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:22:44] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[1:22:54] | Seriously, come on. | 来吧 认真点 |
[1:22:57] | Come on, Chase, you can you do this. | 来吧 蔡斯 你可以做到的 |
[1:23:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:23:07] | Come here, stupid zombie. | 过来 愚蠢的僵尸 |
[1:23:08] | Yes, Are you hungry? | 是的 你饿了吗 |
[1:23:12] | Here you go. | 就这个了 |
[1:23:37] | You’re ruining it. | 你毁了它 |
[1:23:40] | It’s not eat him. | 它们不会吃它的 |
[1:24:14] | 轰炸倒计时 | |
[1:24:15] | The Congress today passed Bill HR251… | 国会今天通过HR251法律… |
[1:24:19] | handing complete control to the East Mission quarantine… | 军队已经全面的接管了 |
[1:24:21] | to the military. | 东团隔离区 |
[1:24:22] | Some Congressmen are already calling for an investigation… | 一些国会议员呼吁调查… |
[1:24:26] | into FEZA’s embarrassing performance. | Feza的可耻行为 |
[1:24:32] | We have sent a team to the warehouse. | 我们派一个小组去了仓库 |
[1:24:35] | There’s nobody there but zombies. | 除了僵尸 一个人也没有 |
[1:24:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:40] | You did your best. | 你做的很好 |
[1:24:41] | More than most people would. | 不是很多人都能做到的 |
[1:24:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:24:46] | For what it’s worth… | 但那是值得的… |
[1:24:49] | we’re restarting the evacuation. | 我们正在重新启动撤离 |
[1:24:52] | You have saved a lot of lives. | 你救了很多人的生命 |
[1:26:01] | Chase? | 蔡斯 |
[1:26:04] | Chase! Oh my God! Where were you? | 蔡斯 哦 我的上帝 你在哪里 |
[1:26:07] | -Are you here? -I’m at the warehouse. | -你在干什么 -我在仓库里 |
[1:26:09] | I got out. | 我设法脱身 |
[1:26:11] | At the… but they said… | 不…他们说… |
[1:26:17] | Helicopters, did you see any helicopter? | 直升机 你有没有看到直升机 |
[1:26:20] | No, I didn’t see any helicopter. | 没有 我没有看到直升机 |
[1:26:24] | The army was suppose to go in there and get you out. | 为了救你 小部队去了你那里啊 |
[1:26:27] | Yeah, well obviously they don’t care. | 他们才不关心我们呢 |
[1:26:29] | Look, If I can make it to the wall, can I get out? | 听着 如果我到了隔离墙 我就可以出去了吗 |
[1:26:32] | Yeah, you can get out. | 是的 你可以出去 |
[1:26:36] | Something is not alright here. | 我觉得有些不对劲 |
[1:26:39] | -What isn’t? -Just trust me… | -什么 -相信我… |
[1:26:41] | When you get here, don’t tell anyone who you are, you understand? | 到了之后不要告诉别人你是谁 明白吗 |
[1:26:43] | Not you, not that girl. | 还有那个女孩 |
[1:26:54] | 保护自己 | |
[1:27:09] | You, you’ve got balls, I’ll give you that. | 没错 又是你这个顽皮的女孩 |
[1:27:13] | A man needs a girl to point… | 男人的头被女人用枪口… |
[1:27:15] | a gun to his head every once in awhile. | 指着一段时间 |
[1:27:16] | Yeah? Lend me yours and I can do it again. | 是的 借你的枪 我还会这样做 |
[1:27:24] | This is gonna hurt. | 这是很痛苦的 |
[1:27:28] | Yes? Good, | 是的 没错 |
[1:27:29] | I like it rough. | 因为我喜欢刺激 |
[1:27:52] | You know, I saw you on the news. | 你知道 我在新闻上看到你 |
[1:27:55] | You came in here after the wall went up. | 你从后面的墙来这里… |
[1:27:58] | That takes balls. | 这需要勇气 |
[1:28:02] | There’s no law. | 这儿没有法律 |
[1:28:03] | No order. | 没有命令 |
[1:28:05] | The place was practically begging me. | 这儿只能求我 |
[1:28:13] | And the zombies, don’t scare you? | 僵尸也没有吓到你 |
[1:28:15] | Brother Z? No. | 我有很僵尸弟兄 |
[1:28:17] | No, I’ve got pit bulls that cause me more trouble than that. | 还有比特犬就能解决他们 |
[1:28:24] | Help! | 不 |
[1:28:25] | You think I’m that stupid? You think I’m that stupid? | 你以为我是傻瓜 |
[1:28:30] | You gonna wish I killed you. | 你想让我杀了你 |
[1:28:33] | Look around. | 看看你四周 |
[1:28:35] | You’re are already dead. | 我们都会死的 |
[1:28:45] | Not me. | 我不会死 |
[1:29:00] | What, you’re gonna blow us all up? | 要炸飞我们吗 |
[1:29:02] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[1:29:04] | Maybe I will, | 也许我会 |
[1:29:06] | or maybe… | 或者 也许… |
[1:29:07] | I’ll just blow up that wall out there. | 我去那里炸了隔离墙 |
[1:29:10] | And that’s your plan to get out? | 这是你的逃跑计划 |
[1:29:14] | Who said I wanted out? | 谁说我要逃跑了 |
[1:29:18] | I’m king of this shit, | 我是这里的国王 |
[1:29:22] | Before all this, | 我以前一无所有 |
[1:29:23] | I was just a nine to fiver… | 我只是个混混… |
[1:29:25] | I was trying to get through the goddamn day. | 过一天算一天 |
[1:29:29] | My life meant nothing. | 人生没有意义 |
[1:29:32] | I was nothing. | 我什么都没有 |
[1:29:36] | But now… Now? | 但现在…现在 |
[1:29:41] | It’s a paradise, | 这里是天堂 |
[1:29:44] | But now… | 但现在… |
[1:29:46] | now they want to go, and bomb it. | 他们想炸毁这里 |
[1:29:49] | Right? | 真的 |
[1:29:52] | But… | 但… |
[1:29:55] | What if it is too big to bomb? | 如果威力太大而被炸毁 |
[1:29:59] | See, it got me thinking. | 让我想想 |
[1:30:02] | What if…? | 如果… |
[1:30:03] | Mr. Z out for a walk. | 僵尸先生出去散步 |
[1:30:08] | Expand his horizons. | 扩展它们的视野 |
[1:30:11] | But… | 但… |
[1:30:12] | See now… | 现在… |
[1:30:14] | The old Z… old Z can’t do it on his own. | 僵尸…不能做到这一切 |
[1:30:18] | No no no no, | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:30:19] | But me and Z? | 但我和僵尸 |
[1:30:22] | Me and Z, got what you call “a mutual interest”. | 我和僵尸有一些所谓的共同利益 |
[1:30:27] | So, no! No! No! | 所以 不 不 不 |
[1:30:30] | I don’t want out of this shit! | 我不想离开这里 |
[1:30:33] | I’m taking this shit with me! | 我要继续下去 跟我来 |
[1:30:47] | Get on your knees… | 给我跪下 |
[1:30:49] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:30:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 很好 |
[1:31:15] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[1:31:16] | Huh? What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[1:31:35] | King of the fucking Zombies! | 去死吧 僵尸之王 |
[1:31:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:31:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:32:05] | Todd get that bitch! | 抓住那个婊子 |
[1:32:07] | Where are you going? Huh? Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[1:32:12] | You bitch! | 你这个婊子 |
[1:32:21] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:32:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:32:25] | -Come on. -Yes! | -来吧 -不 |
[1:32:45] | No! | 不 |
[1:32:46] | What? You’re not done with her yet? | 什么 你还没有跟她聊完 |
[1:32:48] | No, I’m not done with her yet. | 不 我还没有干她呢 |
[1:32:51] | I’m gonna rip every little piece… | 我要全部都杀了… |
[1:33:15] | This is Jesus. | 我的天哪… |
[1:33:24] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 哦 你一定是在开玩笑吧 |
[1:33:33] | Kill her. | 杀了他 |
[1:34:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:34:50] | Get off! Get off! | 滚开 |
[1:34:53] | No! | 不 |
[1:35:01] | Nooooooo! | 不 |
[1:35:06] | Nice swing. | 它追来了吗 |
[1:35:08] | Drive, Krabowski. | 克拉考斯基 快开 |
[1:35:19] | As we count down the hours… | 在数小时后… |
[1:35:21] | for the inevitable, tragic firebombing of Mission East… | 东团的悲剧不可避免… |
[1:35:25] | we now join General Lyons… | 现在 有关最新信息… |
[1:35:26] | for this important update. | 我们连线里昂将军 |
[1:35:28] | For more than a year, | 一年多来 |
[1:35:29] | we have worked very closely with Phenotrans… | 我们与Phenotrans一起合作… |
[1:35:31] | to improve how we treat infected people. | 为了提高幸存者的治疗效果 |
[1:35:34] | When survivors pass through this gate, | 当幸存者通过这扇门… |
[1:35:37] | we will implant them with these. | 我们将这个植入 |
[1:35:40] | This chip contains year supply… | 这颗芯片中 包含了一年份的 |
[1:35:43] | of highly concentrated Zombrex. | 高浓缩Zombrex剂量 |
[1:35:46] | No more daily shots. | 不必每天来一针 |
[1:35:48] | No more human error. | 不必担心人为犯错 |
[1:35:51] | No more tragedies like this one. | 就没有更多的这样的悲剧 |
[1:35:53] | -Is Phenotrans involved? -Thank you. | -Phenotrans是否参与 -谢谢 |
[1:35:59] | -You use Zombrex every day? -Every day. | -你每天都用Zombrex -每天用 |
[1:36:02] | I want you to take this and wait over there. | 拿着这个东西到那边候着去 |
[1:36:07] | Get the hell away from me. | 离我远点 |
[1:36:08] | I know you’re pissed at me, and you have every right to be. | 我知道你很生气 你说的没错 |
[1:36:10] | But I did what I did to save my friend. | 但是我这样做是为了救我的朋友 |
[1:36:12] | Oh, you lied on national TV, and you cost me my career. | 在国家电视上撒谎 是砸了你自己的饭碗 |
[1:36:16] | Why would I be pissed? | 我为什么生气 |
[1:36:17] | I didn’t lie. | 我没撒谎 |
[1:36:19] | I never sent you to that warehouse. | 我没有通知你 是那个仓库 |
[1:36:21] | You put a note on my car. | 你把信放在我的车上 |
[1:36:23] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我从不写信 |
[1:36:26] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[1:36:28] | Lyons… | 是里昂 |
[1:36:30] | -He screwed us both. -Yeah. | -他想搞砸我们两个 -是的… |
[1:36:31] | Me, more than you… | 我比你更乱… |
[1:36:33] | So what the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[1:36:35] | Okay, look… | 好了 听着 |
[1:36:36] | Phenotrans came to us years ago with these chips. | 每年Phenotrans公司都找我们要这些芯片 |
[1:36:39] | It was a civil rights nightmare, obviously. | 这明显是一场社会的噩梦 |
[1:36:42] | So we passed. Now look what’s happened. | 然后被放弃了 现在你看发生了什么事 |
[1:36:44] | The Army has been set up to take over Homeland Defense. | 军队接管了整个世界 |
[1:36:47] | Lyons is a frick’in hero. | 里昂是个英雄 |
[1:36:50] | and they can put these computer chips in who ever they feel like. | 给他们植入这种芯片 那是什么样的感觉 |
[1:36:58] | How do I fix this? | 我们怎么解决这个问题 |
[1:37:04] | Okay, look. | 好了 听着 |
[1:37:06] | Does your kid have any other information from the warehouse? | 你的朋友知道仓库里更多信息吗 |
[1:37:10] | He’s got pictures. | 他拍了张照片 |
[1:37:16] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:37:20] | Check it out, | 看看这个 |
[1:37:22] | The Army already had those chips on their trucks when they arrived. | 当他们到达时 芯片已经在军队卡车上了 |
[1:37:28] | That’s not even the half of it. | 这还没到一半 |
[1:37:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:37:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:43] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[1:37:44] | I’m leaving and I just thought maybe I could… | 我以为我可以找到蔡斯 |
[1:37:47] | get some closure on Chase before I left. | 没想到他早就离开了 |
[1:37:49] | I’m sorry about him. | 我为他感到遗憾 |
[1:37:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:53] | Listen, can I talk to the officer who led that mission? | 我可以对领导这次任务的官员采访吗 |
[1:37:56] | I think it would make me feel better knowing what he saw. | 也许我会觉得比他所看到的更好 |
[1:38:00] | That off the books mission I did it as a favor… | 秘密救援行动 是我自作主张的… |
[1:38:03] | I’m sorry, I can’t do that. | 对不起 我不能这样做 |
[1:38:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:38:07] | I’m just trying to make sure I did everything I could, | 我只想确定一下我能做的都做了 |
[1:38:12] | But you said he did make a difference and I think… | 你说我做出了改变 我想… |
[1:38:15] | I think he would like that. | 我想他会喜欢的 |
[1:38:17] | That line of survivors out there proves that. | 在这些幸存者那里已经证明了 |
[1:38:21] | Let me add something personal. | 让我来告诉你吧 |
[1:38:23] | I came here with orders to wipe this place out. | 我是受命来这里清理的 |
[1:38:26] | But instead… | 但恰恰相反… |
[1:38:28] | my boys… | 我的士兵们… |
[1:38:30] | are out there handing out blankets! | 却在分发毛毯 |
[1:38:32] | And hot meals. | 热饭菜 |
[1:38:34] | Every one of them, me in particular… | 他们每个人 特别的… |
[1:38:36] | owe that to him. | 感谢他 |
[1:38:38] | And you. | 你呢 |
[1:38:42] | You’ve had enough time to get the new chips here? | 你花很多的时间来这里是为了新的芯片吗 |
[1:38:46] | This is the US Army, darling. | 这些是美国士兵 亲爱的 |
[1:38:48] | When lives are on the line, we move pretty damn fast. | 如果生命安全受到威胁 我们会迅速采取行动 |
[1:38:51] | That’s a welcome change. | 这是一个可喜的变化 |
[1:38:53] | And Phenotrans, they can move up? | Phenotrans 他们能做到这些 |
[1:38:56] | Well, they are not military, they’re not bad. | 他们不是军人 但也不坏 |
[1:38:58] | With three or four days warning. | 提前三四天的时间 |
[1:39:00] | They get the job done. | 来完成这项工作 |
[1:39:03] | Three or four days? | 三四天 |
[1:39:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:39:19] | Survivors would only need… | 幸存者们只需要 |
[1:39:20] | to refill the drug once a year, | 一年注射一次疫苗 |
[1:39:23] | Would anyone who has this disease not want that? | 但所有患有这种疾病的人都不希望这样 |
[1:39:25] | Maybe they wouldn’t want to be tracked… | 也许他们不想被军队 |
[1:39:27] | by the army 24/7. | 每天二十四小时的跟踪 |
[1:39:28] | Reading their vital signs, tracking their movements. | 查看他们的生命体征 追踪他们的行踪 |
[1:39:31] | You want the Army to know… | 算了吧 难道你愿意 |
[1:39:32] | every time you’re taking a dump, Sue? Come on! | 每次尿尿时 有人在盯着你 |
[1:39:34] | The Army is not tracking every time I take a dump, Frank. | 我每次尿尿军队不会跟踪我 弗兰克 |
[1:39:38] | -You don’t know that. -This is ridiculous. | -你不知道的 -这是荒谬的 |
[1:39:40] | The only thing they will be tracking… | 他们要追踪的唯一的目的是… |
[1:39:43] | is if you need more drugs, | 看看药物是否在有效范围内 |
[1:39:44] | -Really? -Yes. | -真的吗 -是的… |
[1:39:45] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我敢肯定 |
[1:39:46] | Because most people can’t be trusted to remember… | 因为绝大部分的患者 经常会忘记 |
[1:39:48] | when their life saving drug, | 他的救命药 |
[1:39:49] | is about to run out. | 马上就要用完了 |
[1:39:50] | But what if does more than that? | 如果他们做的更过分… |
[1:39:52] | What if it listens to your phone calls? | 如果他们监听你的手机… |
[1:39:53] | Knows who you’re talking too, knows what you are talking about? | 他们知道你在跟谁说话 知道你在说什么 |
[1:39:56] | -Knows if you’re about to protest something, -You’re crazy. | -你们中的大多数人会抗议 -你疯了 |
[1:39:59] | What happens when they don’t like what you’re doing, | 如果他们不喜欢你做的… |
[1:40:01] | come to your house in a unmarked van… | 他们开着无牌面包车来到你的家… |
[1:40:03] | throw you in the back and take you to a secret base in Uzbekistan… | 他们将你装入一个袋子带到乌兹别克斯坦的秘密基地… |
[1:40:06] | where they will hook up electrodes to your ball sack… | 在那里 他们将电极放置在你的小家伙上… |
[1:40:10] | and make you talk? | 让你说话 |
[1:40:12] | -Frank… -That’s a fact | -弗兰克…-这是一个事实 |
[1:40:13] | -No -Google it… | -不 -不信问谷哥 |
[1:40:14] | That’s is simply, bat shit crazy. | 疯了 这些都是废话 |
[1:40:18] | Well, they’ve called me that since Willamette. | 好了 他们已经从威拉米特打电话给我了 |
[1:40:20] | But guess what? | 但你猜怎么着… |
[1:40:22] | I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[1:40:30] | We have Bravo team guest estimate at one kilometer. | 我们的部队在布拉沃一公里旁 |
[1:40:33] | Make sure we have some guys on roofs. | 我们要确保有人在屋顶上 |
[1:40:35] | Okay, we have a lookout in the northwest corner too. | 我们在西北角有一个观察哨 |
[1:40:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:40:42] | So, Phenotrans need three or four days… | Phenotrans需要三到四天时间 |
[1:40:45] | to get those chips to the military. | 才能把芯片送到军队 |
[1:40:47] | So, how did the bastards have them when they arrived? | 那么那个混蛋带他们来的话 他们会来吗 |
[1:40:49] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:40:51] | Wait, your friend has got the FEZA waybill… | 好吧 让你的朋友带上仓库中的… |
[1:40:54] | straight to the warehouse. | Feza公司药物的样品 |
[1:40:55] | But no one at FEZA has heard of him. | 但是 在FEZA没有人听说过他们 |
[1:41:00] | Let’s see if the military has. | 让我们来看看军队 |
[1:41:03] | Norton, look at you. | 诺顿 看你了 |
[1:41:06] | Yeah, show me that waybill. | 好的 给我条形码 |
[1:41:17] | Those fuckers! | 见鬼 |
[1:41:19] | The shipment came from Fort Carson. | 这批货物来自卡森堡 |
[1:41:20] | That’s General Lyons base. | 那里是里昂将军的总部 |
[1:41:24] | Sit tight, The world got to see this. | 等着 世界需要看到这些 |
[1:41:30] | Hey, wait… | 嘿 等等… |
[1:41:33] | No! No! Please! Please! | 不 求你了 |
[1:41:34] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[1:41:43] | Tear it apart, if you have too. | 必要时使用武力 |
[1:41:45] | Check everywhere. | 检查所有的地方 |
[1:41:48] | 华尔街日报 | |
[1:41:57] | Chase, | 蔡斯 |
[1:41:59] | the army planted the bad Zombrex in there. | 军队生产假Zombrex的厂房就在那里 |
[1:42:02] | So track the label of that case you took the picture of. | 听着 根据你的照片里的标签追踪到的 |
[1:42:05] | If you can’t find me, it will lead to them. | 如果你找不到我 这会指引你 |
[1:42:25] | Halt! Get down! Get down! | 闭嘴 举起手来 举起手来 |
[1:42:28] | On the ground, now! | 马上把手举起来 |
[1:42:29] | Check her out, check her! | 搜查她 搜查她 |
[1:42:44] | Leave your vehicle. | 把车停下… |
[1:42:50] | Walk towards the wall, slowly. | 慢慢走到隔离墙 |
[1:42:57] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 举起你的手 |
[1:43:02] | They’re not going to shoot us? | 他们会对我们开枪吗 |
[1:43:05] | No, we’re gonna be fine. | 不 我们会没事的 |
[1:43:15] | Oh, shit. Come on! | 哦 该死的 快跑 |
[1:43:29] | Turn down the radio. | 请关闭收录机 |
[1:43:33] | I’m sorry, what? | 对不起 什么 |
[1:43:35] | Turn off the radio now! | 关掉你的收录机 |
[1:43:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:43:44] | We need to see those hands. | 我们要看到你的手 |
[1:43:47] | Your hands, let me see them. | 伸出手 让我看看 |
[1:43:53] | Step away from the vehicle. | 走出车外 |
[1:43:56] | -Is everything OK? -Step away from the vehicle! | -没问题吧 -离开车子 |
[1:43:58] | Yeah, Yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[1:44:00] | Step away from the vehicle, now! | 滚出车子 现在 |
[1:44:02] | No problem! | 没问题 |
[1:44:05] | No problem! | 没问题 |
[1:44:22] | I lost the target! I can’t see! | 丢失目标 我看不到 |
[1:44:30] | Conserve your ammo, wait for targets. | 停止射击 等待目标 |
[1:44:40] | Come on, boys and girls. | 来吧 孩子 |
[1:45:03] | Welcome… | 欢迎… |
[1:45:05] | to the after party, to the party! | 回家的盛宴 |
[1:45:15] | Is that’s a fucking bomb? | 该死的 这是炸弹 |
[1:45:17] | Son of a bitch. | 见鬼 |
[1:45:23] | Go. | 来吧 |
[1:45:45] | -I think I see movement. -Open fire! | -我看到有移动目标 -开火 |
[1:47:25] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:47:40] | Crystal! | 克里斯特尔 |
[1:48:16] | Bomb! | 炸弹 |
[1:48:17] | -Bomb! -Withdrawal! | -炸弹 -快撤 |
[1:48:20] | Withdrawal! Withdrawal! | 撤 快 |
[1:48:22] | Clear the area. | 离开这里 |
[1:48:27] | Crystal! The bomb! | 克里斯特尔 有炸弹 |
[1:48:30] | Go! | 快跑 |
[1:48:52] | This is gonna hurt! | 这会让你很爽 |
[1:49:19] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:50:02] | Is this a secure line? | 这条线路安全吗 |
[1:50:04] | Yes, sir, It is, | 是的 先生 很安全 |
[1:50:05] | You’ve done well, General. | 做得很好 将军 |
[1:50:07] | Public pressure has worked just as you predicted. | 舆论压力就像你预测的那样 |
[1:50:10] | I believe we have help congress and the press… | 我认为我们帮助国会和媒体… |
[1:50:13] | To better understand their priorities, sir, | 更好地掌握了他们的重点 先生 |
[1:50:15] | I have the go order in my hand. | 命令在我手上 |
[1:50:18] | You have your green light, Lyons. | 可以执行了 里昂 |
[1:50:19] | Thank you, General Hemlock. | 谢谢你 赫姆洛克将军 |
[1:50:31] | We are T minus five minutes. | 我们减少了五分钟时间 |
[1:50:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:50:49] | Yeah, are we done? | 你早就结束了 |
[1:50:51] | Almost. | 是的 |
[1:50:54] | Hey, you mind if I plug this in? | 你介意我这样充个电吗 |
[1:50:56] | The battery is low. | 电池没电了 |
[1:51:03] | Well, I guess you must be pretty happy. | 嗯 我想你一定很兴奋 |
[1:51:07] | Finally got your big story. | 有这么大的一个新闻事件 |
[1:51:12] | I’m happy we got out alive. | 我很高兴我们能活着出来 |
[1:51:16] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[1:51:20] | Krabowski. | 克莱博斯克 |
[1:51:29] | 历史记录 | |
[1:51:33] | Sorry, I’ve gotta… | 对不起 我要… |
[1:51:35] | I haven’t been able to find Jordan nowhere. | 我找遍了任何地方都没找到乔丹 |
[1:51:37] | Yeah, Go. | 去找她吧 |
[1:51:39] | I wanted to thank her. | 我想谢谢她 |
[1:51:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:51:46] | This will only sting for a moment. | 可能瞬间有点灼痛 |
[1:51:51] | What? | 什么 |
[1:51:56] | And in three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[1:52:00] | We’re up. | 我们准备好了 |
[1:52:09] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[1:52:12] | Project Watchtower… | 瞭望塔项目 |
[1:52:15] | is now online. | 正式上线 |
[1:52:16] | Good job! | 干得好 |
[1:52:17] | Today, America breathes a sigh of relief. | 今天 美国已经松了一口气 |
[1:52:21] | We survived. | 我们活下来了 |
[1:52:23] | And there is every reason to hope… | 有充分的理由相信 |
[1:52:25] | this is the last time we will face such a crisis. | 这是我们最后一次面对这样的危机了 |
[1:52:29] | There is no reason to believe that at all. | 这所说的完全是在扯淡… |
[1:52:31] | The zombie virus is out there… | 僵尸病毒仍然在那里 |
[1:52:33] | waiting, resting, rethinking it’s strategy. | 等待着 休整着 重新评估他们的策略 |
[1:52:40] | When it’s ready, | 当它们准备好了… |
[1:52:41] | it will be back. | 就会卷土重来 |
[1:52:43] | All we can do is… | 我们所能做的就是… |
[1:52:46] | hope we are ready too. | 希望我们也准备好了 |
[1:52:50] | Thank you, Frank. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[1:52:53] | Coming up next, celebrity dogs. | 接下来”明星狗” 节目时间 |
[1:52:57] | Celebrity dogs. | 明星狗 |
[1:53:01] | Come on, Jordan, pick up. | 快点 乔丹 回答啊 |
[1:53:51] | Chase… | 蔡斯… |
[1:53:53] | The army planted bad Zombrex in there. | 军队生产假Zombrex的厂房就在那里 |
[1:53:56] | The tracking label on that crate you took a picture of. | 我根据你照片里的标签追踪到的 |
[1:53:59] | If you can’t find me, will lead you to them. | 如果你找不到我 这会指引你 |
[1:54:17] | -What’s that? -It’s. ah… | -这是什么 -这… |
[1:54:22] | Real news. | 真正的新闻 |
[1:54:37] | Sky Captain, this is Zulu-2 approaching target. | 长官 这里是祖鲁2号 已接近目标 |
[1:54:39] | Roger, Zulu-2, weapons are free. | 收到 祖鲁2号 开始轰炸 |
[1:54:41] | Roger, Sky Captain, starting the run now. | 明白 长官 马上开始 |