时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We were only together because of my cancer, | 我们当初在一起只是因为我患了癌症 |
[00:06] | and it’s gone. | 现在我病好了 |
[00:07] | So, I think that me and you need to live our own lives. | 也是时候分道扬镳了 |
[00:10] | You did not tell me your mystery man was PJ. | 你没告诉过我 你那个神秘男就是普少 |
[00:13] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[00:14] | I know him because he’s mine. | 我认识他是因为他是我的 |
[00:16] | You can have Preston. | 普莱斯顿是你的 |
[00:17] | You deserve him far more than I do. | 你比我更值得拥有他 |
[00:19] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[00:20] | Uh, it’s from Jen. | 珍留下的 |
[00:22] | She’s following PJ. | 她在跟踪普少 |
[00:23] | She lied to me. | 她骗我 |
[00:25] | I might have a cancer gene. | 我身上可能带有癌症基因 |
[00:27] | Let me take the test. | 我要去做测试 |
[00:29] | Would you go with me? | 你愿意陪我去吗 |
[00:30] | When I look at you, | 当我看着你 |
[00:31] | I think about more than just the moment. | 我想到的不只是现在 |
[00:33] | I think about the future. | 而是未来 |
[00:34] | Can I call you my girlfriend? | 那你同意做我的女朋友吗 |
[00:36] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[00:38] | We want to sign you to a record contract. | 我们打算跟你签一张唱片合约 |
[00:41] | I can’t wait to tell Ade. | 我等不及要告诉艾德了 |
[00:42] | It’s not for her. | 但合约不包括她 |
[00:43] | It’s for you alone. | 只和你签约 |
[00:52] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:53] | Okay, here you go, thanks. | 没事 你接吧 多谢 |
[00:55] | This is Dixon. | 我是迪克森 |
[00:57] | Guess what I’m listen to right now and loving? | 你猜我正在听什么 还特别痴迷 |
[00:59] | Dixon Wilson’s solo track and our next hit. | 你的单曲哟 一定会大热的 |
[01:02] | Just need to sign a deal | 只要和我们签约 |
[01:03] | and get you into the recording studio, buddy. | 你就能进录音棚 伙计 |
[01:05] | Yeah, you know I-I-I’m really glad that you like it, | 真高兴你能喜欢我的曲子 |
[01:07] | but I haven’t decided on | 可我还没决定 |
[01:09] | whether I’m moving forward without Adrianna or not. | 是否要舍弃阿德里安娜一个人发展 |
[01:11] | Well, you’re definitely not moving forward with her. | 你一个人出道完全没问题 |
[01:14] | Dixon, life’s too short. | 迪克森 生命苦短啊 |
[01:16] | We’re interested now. We might not be later. | 正可谓机不可失 时不再来 |
[01:21] | Here. | 给你 |
[01:22] | Low-fat, decaf, and something with fiber. | 低脂低卡 纤维多多 |
[01:27] | Annie, uh, you know how much I love | 安妮 你知道我有多喜欢 |
[01:31] | these brother-sister breakfasts that we have once a week, | 一周一次的姐弟早餐吧 |
[01:33] | but you really got to stop worrying about me | 但你真不用再为我 |
[01:36] | and my digestive system. | 和我的消化系统操心了 |
[01:38] | Fine, we can talk about something else. | 好吧 那我们说点别的 |
[01:40] | Using drugs again? | 又嗑药了吗 |
[01:41] | Are you serious right now? | 你搞笑呢吧 |
[01:43] | I heard you on the phone. | 我听见你打电话了 |
[01:44] | You’re starting to run yourself ragged with the music thing again, | 你又开始为音乐的事焦头烂额了 |
[01:46] | and that’s exactly how your drug problem started to begin with. | 上次就是这么开始嗑药的 |
[01:49] | That phone call wasn’t about the music business. | 那通电话跟音乐无关 |
[01:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:54] | Okay, look, that producer that was at the music festival | 好吧 上次音乐节的那个制作人 |
[01:58] | wants to sign me to a recording contract… | 想要和我签约 |
[02:00] | …without Ade. | 不包括艾德 |
[02:02] | Oh. So, what’d you say? | 是这样 你怎么说 |
[02:04] | Well, I just sent them some solo tracks | 我把几首独奏音轨发给他们 |
[02:06] | to keep them interested. | 好让他们保持兴趣 |
[02:07] | How did Adrianna feel about that? | 阿德里安娜怎么想 |
[02:09] | I haven’t told her yet. | 我还没告诉她 |
[02:11] | What? What am I supposed to say? | 别这么看我 你让我怎么说哪 |
[02:13] | “Babe, they want me and not you.” | “宝贝 他们只想签我” |
[02:15] | That’s like telling her, i’m a rising star | 那不就是告诉她 我是个冉冉升起的新星 |
[02:16] | and she’s just the crazy baggage holding me back. | 而她不过是个拖后腿的累赘嘛 |
[02:19] | Dixon, Ade is not gonna be upset if you just tell her the truth; | 迪克森 你实话实说 她不会生气的 |
[02:23] | that you think the recording company is wrong, | 就说你觉得唱片公司大错特错 |
[02:25] | so you’re not going to take the deal. | 你是不会和他们签约 |
[02:28] | Yeah, yeah, I should do that. | 对 我该这么做 |
[02:30] | Hello. | 早啊 |
[02:31] | I hate to intrude on your little brother-sister breakfast, | 抱歉打扰到你们姐弟情深的早餐时间了 |
[02:34] | only because I find the concept nauseatingly Midwestern, | 只因我发现中西部风格实在令人作呕 |
[02:37] | but I just had to show you something: | 还是给你们看个好东西吧 |
[02:39] | A tiny CU sweater. | 剑桥的迷你版毛衣 |
[02:41] | Oh! Oh, my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[02:42] | Jacques’s going to look so adorable in that. | 雅克穿上一定超级可爱 |
[02:44] | So, I guess you and Jen made up, huh? | 这么说你跟珍和好了是吧 |
[02:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:48] | Jen, your sister? | 你姐姐 珍 |
[02:51] | No. | 没有 |
[02:52] | I don’t have a sister. Jen’s dead to me. | 我没有姐姐 在我心里珍已经死了 |
[02:54] | And when she gets back from Napa and sees this, | 等她从纳帕回来看到这个 |
[02:56] | her Ivy League head will explode | 她自傲的常春藤脑瓜一定会气爆 |
[02:57] | and I’ll ship her remains back to Paris | 然后我就把她的行李运回巴黎 |
[02:59] | and never speak to her again. | 再也不理她 |
[03:01] | Enjoy your breakfast. | 你们好好吃吧 |
[03:05] | The study of form and function. | 形式与功能研究 |
[03:08] | You would seriously go to college for that? | 你真要去大学念这个吗 |
[03:11] | Damn, white people got money to burn. | 妈呀 白人真是钱多烧得慌 |
[03:13] | Okay, okay, okay, | 好啦好啦 |
[03:14] | or maybe I could go work | 也许我可以为那个环保团体 |
[03:16] | for that environmental group, Surf for Good. | “冲浪做慈善”活动 |
[03:18] | They loved the logo I did for Annie | 他们喜欢我为安妮设计的标志 |
[03:20] | and they invited me on some sailing trip as a surfer activist. | 还邀请我作为冲浪爱好者去航海旅行 |
[03:23] | They called your art a “Logo.” | 他们就管你的作品叫做”标志”而已 |
[03:25] | Nuh-uh. Pass. | 算了吧 别去了 |
[03:26] | Look, I made something that people are responding to. Okay, Diego? | 我好容易才画出了有共鸣的东西 圣迭戈 |
[03:29] | I’m not just going to lay around here | 所以我不想就这么闲躺着 |
[03:31] | and not take advantage of it. | 白白浪费它 |
[03:32] | I happen to like you laying around here. | 可我就喜欢你这么闲躺着 |
[03:34] | Maybe that’s because you make it look fantastic. | 可能是因为你让它焕发神采了 |
[03:37] | Are you kidding me? Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 是不是 |
[03:40] | Diego, you are so friggin’ talented. | 圣迭戈 你也太他妈有才了 |
[03:41] | You’ve got to do something with this. | 你这一身才华 得做点正事才行 |
[03:43] | All I got to do is my art and hang out with you. | 我只想创作艺术 还有和你在一起 |
[03:45] | Is there anything in that pile of fan mail | 那堆粉丝来信里有什么内容 |
[03:48] | that’s going to make that happen? | 能让我梦想成真吗 |
[03:53] | Spoke too soon. | 话说早了 |
[03:55] | This is big. | 这可是大事 |
[03:57] | The Downtown Artist-in-Residence Program. | 城市艺术家进驻计划 |
[03:59] | This is what you should be doing. | 这才是你该做的 |
[04:01] | It’s a really cool group, | 是个相当不错的群体 |
[04:02] | and you’d get a workspace just down the street from here. | 加入后你会在街边设个工作室 |
[04:05] | It’s the next best thing to, uh, moving in with me. | 另一件好事是 搬来和我住 |
[04:07] | And who said I was trying to move in with you? | 谁说我要跟你一起住了 |
[04:09] | – Well, you haven’t heard the benefits yet. – Mm-hmm. | -你先让我说说一起住的好处啊 -你说 |
[04:11] | We can paint, | 我们可以画画 |
[04:13] | and kiss, and paint. | 然后接会吻 再画会画 |
[04:16] | Let me help you visualize. | 我来让你亲身体验下 |
[04:34] | Cut! | 卡 |
[04:35] | Turning around. | 转身 |
[04:37] | – Check the gate. – Second team in. | -检查大门 -二组进场 |
[04:39] | That was a convincingly passionate human-to-alien lip-lock. | 你演的人类与外星人间的激吻 很逼真啊 |
[04:43] | Yeah, well, it wasn’t easy. | 是吗 可这真不容易 |
[04:44] | Apparently they don’t believe in breath mints on her planet. | 显然她的星球上没有口香糖 |
[04:48] | Well, good news is, uh, you’re off tomorrow. | 有个好消息 你明天放假 |
[04:51] | So, um, I booked an appointment | 所以我预订了明天下午两点 |
[04:55] | for the cancer gene test tomorrow at 2:00. | 去做癌症基因检测 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:00] | But if you can’t go, if you’re busy… | 如果你忙就算了 |
[05:01] | Silver, I’ll be there. | 小银 我一定会去的 |
[05:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:08] | That’s for keeping it just between us. | 感谢你替我保守秘密 |
[05:11] | Um, till I know more, I’m not ready to talk about it. | 确诊之前 我都不太想说出去 |
[05:16] | Hey… not talking is pretty much my specialty. | 保守秘密是我的专长 |
[05:27] | What does a girl have to do to get a call sheet around here? | 通告单怎么还没见着影啊 |
[05:30] | Got’em. | 拿到了 |
[05:32] | – Thank you. – There you go. | -谢谢 -给你 |
[05:35] | Wow. That Silver– she is an eager beaver. | 小银做事真勤奋 |
[05:38] | Yeah, yeah. | 必须滴 |
[05:41] | Is that lipstick on your mouth? | 你嘴上是口红吗 |
[05:44] | Oh, making out with an alien. | 和外星人拍拖呗 |
[05:46] | Oh. Well, in that case. | 既然是这样 |
[05:49] | Um, I’d say you deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[05:51] | $50,000. | 五万块 |
[05:53] | That is a signing bonus plus initial compensation | 这是一份合约 加一份签约金 |
[05:56] | equals reason to celebrate. | 意味着我们可以去庆祝一番了 |
[06:00] | I say we take a nice drive up the coast, | 我提议我们开车去海岸边 |
[06:04] | maybe check in to a seaside inn and… | 入住一家海边的宾馆 然后我们… |
[06:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:07] | …roll around naked in your new money. | 在你刚赚来的钞票里赤身翻滚 |
[06:10] | Oh, man, you have the best ideas. | 亲爱滴 你的主意永远那么棒 |
[06:11] | And you don’t work tomorrow. | 而且你明天休息哦 |
[06:13] | Yeah, tomorrow, um, I’ve actually got something at 2:00. | 其实我明天两点有事要做 |
[06:19] | There’s nothing on the call sheet. | 通告单上没写啊 |
[06:21] | Publicity photos. | 拍宣传照 |
[06:22] | That’s what Silver was just talking to me about. | 刚才小银就在跟我说这事 |
[06:24] | Well, if Silver says it, it must be true. | 如果是小银说的 那就一定没错了 |
[06:27] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[06:31] | We’ll find time to celebrate this. | 我们找机会再庆祝 |
[06:32] | Trust me, okay? | 相信我 |
[06:42] | – Hey, look that this. – Oh, my God. | -看这个 -不是吧 |
[06:45] | I didn’t make the call! | 我忘记打电话了 |
[06:46] | I’m blaming you. I’m blaming you. | 都怪你 都怪你 |
[06:56] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[06:58] | Oh, the most stomach-turning flight | 从纳帕坐普通舱这一路 |
[07:00] | back from Napa in coach. | 胃里还真是翻江倒海啊 |
[07:07] | Why are my bags in the living room? | 我的行李怎么都堆在客厅 |
[07:09] | I booked tickets for you and Jacques | 我给你和雅克订了 |
[07:10] | to fly back to Paris tonight. | 今晚飞往巴黎的机票 |
[07:11] | Ugh, Naomi, if you’re angry because I outmaneuvered you | 娜欧米 我略施小计 钓到了普少 |
[07:14] | in our contest for Preston Hillingsbrook, don’t be. | 你可别为这事跟我赌气 |
[07:17] | I couldn’t get near him all weekend. | 我一整个周末都没怎么见到他 |
[07:18] | His family has some sort of impenetrable compound. | 他家里好像发生了什么不可调和的矛盾 |
[07:21] | I don’t care about penetrating PJ’s compound. | 我一点也不想知道普少家那点破事 |
[07:24] | You lied to me, Jen. | 珍 你骗了我 |
[07:25] | Naomi, all is fair in love and war. | 娜欧米 情场和战场上人人平等 |
[07:28] | Not with family. | 那也不该对家人下手 |
[07:28] | You said being my sister meant something to you. | 你说过做我姐姐对你意义重大 |
[07:31] | And do you know what hurt me the most? | 你知道伤我最深的是哪点吗 |
[07:32] | I actually believed you. | 我居然当真了 |
[07:33] | It was just another lie you used to get what you wanted. | 这不过是你为了得到心爱之物惯用的手段 |
[07:37] | Like the time, for example, | 比如说这次 |
[07:39] | when you wrote me this postcard from riding camp. | 你从骑术营给我寄了这张明信片 |
[07:43] | You wanted my fur collar jacket | 只不过想要我的毛皮领夹克 |
[07:45] | because you wanted to have something to remember me by! | 你说想留个念想 一看到就能想起我 |
[07:48] | And this! This is the map that you drew of our house. | 还有这次 你画的咱家房子 |
[07:51] | You said the bedroom with the smallest closet | 你说谁卧室里的衣橱更小 |
[07:52] | had secret treasure! | 就能在里面找到宝藏 |
[07:54] | Oh, and this. | 还有这次 |
[07:56] | This is a picture of us at my fifth birthday party. | 这是我五岁生日时我俩的合影 |
[07:59] | You are wearing my birthday dress | 你穿着我的生日礼服 |
[08:02] | because you told me it made my butt look big! | 因为你说我穿起来显得屁股大 |
[08:04] | Naomi, stop, please, okay? | 娜欧米 别这样 好吗 |
[08:07] | I feel awful. | 我不太舒服 |
[08:08] | Yeah? I am done feeling awful because of you. | 是吗 我不想再因为你而不舒服了 |
[08:12] | No, I mean I feel physically awful. | 不 我是说我身体不舒服 |
[08:15] | That flight was like a petri dish. | 那架飞机到处细菌滋生 |
[08:18] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我生病了 |
[08:19] | No, no, no. This is the part | 不行 我现在要把你 |
[08:20] | where I kick your bony butt to the curb! | 这副瘦骨架踢出我家大门 |
[08:22] | I already updated my Facebook status. | 我已经更新了脸谱网的状态 |
[08:24] | Believe me, after that little hate speech of yours, | 相信我 听完你那些小抱怨以后 |
[08:26] | I would love nothing more | 我最想做的事情 |
[08:27] | than to walk out of here with my head held high. | 就是趾高气昂地离开这里 |
[08:31] | Wha…? Okay, no. No, no, no. | 不 不是吧 |
[08:34] | This doesn’t change anything. | 甭管怎样你都得走 |
[08:35] | I still want you out of my house. | 你还是得离开我家 |
[08:37] | And my life! | 远离我的生活 |
[08:39] | Forever, Jen! | 珍 永远离开 |
[08:41] | And don’t expect me to hold your hair! | 吐的时候别指望我帮你挽头发 |
[09:04] | According to the doctor, Jen can’t fly for 48 hours | 医生说珍犯了肠胃炎 |
[09:07] | because she has a stomach virus. | 48小时内不能坐飞机 |
[09:10] | I just think she’s allergic to being an evil bitch. | 我觉得她是对自己这个小贱人过敏罢了 |
[09:13] | Look, maybe this is your chance to make up with her. | 也许这是你和她和解的好机会 |
[09:16] | Okay, sometimes when you have to be there | 当某人生病 |
[09:17] | for somebody who’s sick, | 你不得不陪的时候 |
[09:18] | it makes you both realize how much you care about each other. | 常常能让双方意识到彼此感情有多深 |
[09:20] | And sometimes that person gets well, | 有时候 当那个人康复以后 |
[09:22] | and serves you with divorce papers, | 他提出了离婚 |
[09:23] | which I think you should sign immediately | 我觉得这个时侯 你应该立刻签字 |
[09:25] | and move on with your life. | 然后继续自己的生活 |
[09:27] | I will, okay? | 我会的 |
[09:28] | Put the past mistakes behind you. | 过去的事就让它过去吧 |
[09:29] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我就是这么做的 |
[09:31] | The second Jen isn’t patient zero, she is out of here. | 如果不是因为她得了急病 早被我撵跑了 |
[09:34] | Until then, | 说起来 |
[09:35] | I think a breakfast of day-old lo mein | 我觉得用放了一天的捞面当早餐 |
[09:37] | should settle her stomach. | 能治好她的胃病 |
[09:39] | Oh, my God, that’s so nasty. | 天呐 真恶心 |
[09:43] | Well, thanks to Desert Valley, our bag sales | 感谢荒漠谷音乐节 我们的包包生意 |
[09:48] | so we really need to pick a charity to fund. | 所以我们很需要挑一个慈善活动拨款 |
[09:51] | This one sounds interesting. | 这个看起来挺有不错的 |
[09:52] | It provides services to needy… | 为贫困的人们提供帮助 |
[09:55] | strippers. | 包括钢管舞娘 |
[09:56] | ‘Cause you know those poles they dance on can get so cold. | 因为她们跳舞的那个管很凉 |
[09:59] | Tragic. | 真可怜 |
[10:00] | Can you pay attention for two minutes? | 你能专注两分钟吗 |
[10:02] | Not when I’m being ignored. | 被人无视 我专注不起来 |
[10:03] | I’ve been here an hour. | 我来这里一个小时了 |
[10:04] | No one’s done a cartwheel in a bikini yet. | 还没人为我穿着比基尼做侧手翻 |
[10:06] | Not gonna be me. | 别指望我 |
[10:08] | Okay, sorry to burst your little bubble, | 不好意思戳破了你的梦想 |
[10:10] | but your flirting three-way with Naomi and Jen is over. | 你两面开工 调戏娜欧米和珍都失败了 |
[10:12] | Now, maybe you can apply yourself | 现在你可以做一些 |
[10:14] | to something that’s actually important. | 正经的事情 |
[10:15] | – Do you want me to pick a charity? – Yeah. | -让我选一个慈善活动是吗 -是的 |
[10:17] | Fine. Ivy, pick a charity. | 行 艾薇 选一个慈善活动 |
[10:19] | Um, how about Surf for Good? | “冲浪做慈善”怎么样 |
[10:21] | They’re sponsoring a beach cleanup today. | 他们今天发起了一个沙滩大扫除的活动 |
[10:23] | Perfect. We’re in. | 好极了 就它了 |
[10:24] | Cool. | 妥妥的 |
[10:25] | You’re going to clean up the beach? | 你要去沙滩大扫除吗 |
[10:26] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[10:28] | I’m going to have drinks at the beach. | 我准备去沙滩上喝酒 |
[10:29] | You’re going to the beach and getting a life. | 你得去海滩享受新生活 |
[10:31] | – I have a life. – Being a buzzkill? | -我现在就很享受 -做个扫兴鬼吗 |
[10:33] | You don’t go out on any dates. You don’t have any fun. | 你不去约会 不找乐子 |
[10:35] | You’re always on my back because I do. | 我想享受 你却一直缠着我 |
[10:37] | Now you’re going to go to that beach, get some action, | 现在你得去那片海滩 开始行动 |
[10:39] | and maybe some guy | 也许有哪个哥们 |
[10:41] | will find your compulsive do-gooding attractive, | 会被你活雷锋的气质吸引 |
[10:44] | perhaps even a rugged, tan homeless man. | 就算是个无家可归的彪形大汉 |
[10:46] | I am not using a charity event to pick up some guy. | 我不会利用慈善会来钓凯子 |
[10:48] | Well, I’m not signing a check till you do. | 你不钓 我就不签这支票 |
[10:50] | Consider it my donation | 就把这当做我 |
[10:53] | to the Get Annie Wilson Laid Foundation. | 给”睡了安妮·威尔森”基金会的捐款吧 |
[10:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:04] | It’s Vanessa. | 是瓦内萨 |
[11:05] | She wants to know how the photo session’s going. | 她想知道宣传照拍得怎么样了 |
[11:08] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked you to be here. | 抱歉 我不该拉你过来 |
[11:12] | I can do this by myself. | 我自己能行 |
[11:13] | I mean, they’re just gonna ask questions and take blood. | 他们不过是要提点问题 抽点血 |
[11:16] | Yeah, and tell you if you’re gonna get cancer. | 是啊 顺便告诉你是否得了癌症 |
[11:20] | Erin Silver? | 艾莲·西福尔 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:23] | Uh, I mean, it’s not me; it’s her. I’m with her. | 不是我 是她 我和她一起的 |
[11:26] | That’s okay. It’s important to have support. | 没事的 有人陪你很重要 |
[11:28] | If you test positive for the BRCA gene, | 如果真的检查出乳癌基因 |
[11:31] | you’re gonna be facing some tough choices. | 你就得面临艰难的选择 |
[11:34] | Some people don’t even want to know. | 有些人甚至宁愿不知情 |
[11:36] | Yeah, I… I didn’t know if I did, | 是啊 我也不太想知道实情 |
[11:39] | but I watched my mom die of breast cancer, so… | 但我亲眼看着我妈妈死于乳腺癌 所以 |
[11:43] | if knowing means that won’t happen to me… | 如果知情可以让我免于一死 |
[11:45] | If you have the BRCA gene, | 若你真携带乳癌基因 |
[11:47] | there are things that can be done. | 有几种治疗方法 |
[11:48] | A preventative double mastectomy can reduce your risk | 进行预防性双侧乳房切除术 |
[11:51] | of breast cancer from 90% | 可使乳腺癌的风险 |
[11:52] | in your lifetime to almost none. | 从九成降到几乎为零 |
[11:55] | However, the gene also increases your risk of ovarian cancer. | 但是 这种基因也可能增加卵巢癌的概率 |
[11:59] | At some point you’ll also have to consider removing your ovaries. | 如果这样的话 你就可能得移除卵巢 |
[12:02] | Have you two talked about a plan for having children? | 你们俩讨论过养小孩的话题吗 |
[12:05] | – No, he’s-he’s not, um… – We’re not… | -不 他不是… -我们不是… |
[12:07] | I don’t have a boyfriend | 我没有男朋友 |
[12:09] | or a plan for kids. | 也没生小孩的打算 |
[12:11] | I kind of just thought I would meet somebody and fall in love. | 我总是幻想会在某天遇见某人 坠入爱河 |
[12:15] | Well, that could still be the plan. Right? | 这计划依旧可行 不是吗 |
[12:18] | Fertility is something that we can discuss | 我们可以之后再讨论生育问题 |
[12:20] | when the test results come in. | 先等测试结果出来 |
[12:22] | You may not even have the gene. | 也许你并没有携带乳癌基因呢 |
[12:28] | Why does every guy think | 为什么每个男人都觉得 |
[12:30] | that the answer to a girl’s problems is to get a guy? | 只要找个男人 女生就万事无忧了 |
[12:34] | – Because they’re guys? – Exactly. | -因为他们是男人 -没错 |
[12:36] | Look, forget PJ Moneybags. | 好了 忘了那个高富帅普少吧 |
[12:38] | Coming from somebody who is not a guy, | 依我这个女生来看 |
[12:40] | it kind of does seem like you’ve lost all interest in dating. | 你好像确实对约会毫无兴趣了 |
[12:44] | I’m just trying to do something positive with my life, | 我只是想尽一己之力 做些有意义的事 |
[12:47] | no big mystery there. | 显而易见 |
[12:48] | Unlike why you haven’t signed your divorce papers yet. | 不像你 拖到现在还没签离婚协议 |
[12:52] | I… know. | 好吧 |
[12:53] | It’s not like I didn’t know the divorce was coming. | 我知道这婚早晚得离 |
[12:55] | It’s just… God, signing the papers, you know? | 可以只要一签协议 |
[12:58] | It feels like this whole marriage never even happened. | 感觉就好像我根本没结过婚似的 |
[13:00] | Ivy, your marriage happened. | 艾薇 你结过婚 |
[13:02] | I was there. | 我还去参加了婚礼 |
[13:03] | I even have a photo of the elephant. | 还给那只大象照了相呢 |
[13:04] | Look, my-my life is exactly as it was before I met Raj. | 我现在的生活和遇见罗杰前毫无差别 |
[13:08] | You know? I have this huge, huge year ahead of me, | 我即将迎来生命中举足轻重的一年 |
[13:10] | and on the other hand, | 而另一方面 |
[13:11] | there’s this amazing guy I really want to be with, | 我还一心想那个棒小伙在一起 |
[13:13] | – but I feel like I can’t have both of those things. – Why not? | -但我没法兼得 -为什么 |
[13:16] | Well, Diego’s pushing me to do the Artist-in-Residence thing | 圣迭戈要我去参加艺术家进驻活动 |
[13:18] | I was telling you about, which looks cool, | 我和你说过 听上去挺棒的 |
[13:19] | and we could be together, | 因为我们能在一起 |
[13:21] | but, you know, what I really want to do | 但你知道 我真心想参加的是 |
[13:23] | is go on that Surf for Good sailing trip, | 那个”冲浪做慈善”活动 |
[13:24] | in which case we would be apart. | 但我们就得分开了 |
[13:26] | Well, you’ve got to follow your dreams, right? Not his. | 你得追随自己的梦想 不必迁就他 |
[13:28] | Last time I tried that,my husband left me. | 上次我这么做了 结果我丈夫离开了我 |
[13:30] | So I don’t want to make that mistake again. | 我不想重蹈覆辙 |
[13:32] | Diego is not Raj, | 圣迭戈和罗杰不一样 |
[13:33] | and you’re not the same person you were a year ago, either; | 而你也和一年前不一样了 |
[13:35] | none of us are. | 我们都不一样了 |
[13:36] | So whatever you decide, you’re not gonna make the same mistakes. | 所以无论你作何决定 都不会重蹈覆辙 |
[13:39] | So you just get to make new ones. | 只会犯新的错误 |
[13:41] | Excuse me, uh… | 打扰一下 |
[13:43] | Annie Wilson, right? | 你是安妮·威尔森吗 |
[13:44] | Please tell me a guy in very expensive loafers | 别告诉我有个穿名牌鞋的家伙 |
[13:46] | did not pay you to talk to me. | 付钱雇你过来找我 |
[13:48] | Uh, no. You started the Bag Sales for Charity, right? | 不 卖包慈善活动是你举办的 对吗 |
[13:52] | It’s very cool. | 真的很棒 |
[13:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:54] | I’m Caleb. I helped organize the cleanup. | 我是凯莱布 我是帮着组织打扫的 |
[13:56] | Also very cool. | 也很棒啊 |
[13:58] | I’d love to hear more about how your foundation works. | 我真想多了解一些你们基金会的事 |
[14:00] | Any chance I could buy you a cup of coffee, | 我能请你赏脸和我喝杯咖啡吗 |
[14:02] | bore you with some questions? | 向你请教些问题 |
[14:03] | Assuming that the coffee is not in those disposable cups | 当然前提是他们盛咖啡用的不是一次性杯子 |
[14:05] | that we throw into the ocean. | 会污染海洋的那种 |
[14:06] | I bet she would love that. | 我打赌她会乐意的 |
[14:08] | Consider that my donation to Shut Up PJ. | 就当是我给”让普少无话可说”的捐款吧 |
[14:13] | Consider it a date. | 那就来一次约会吧 |
[14:15] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:19] | Hey. I’m Dixon Wilson. | 我是迪克森·威尔森 |
[14:22] | Uh, I’ve got an urgent text to come down here. | 说是有紧急通知 喊我过来 |
[14:24] | Is Carter from House of K Records here? | 是K乐团的卡特来了吗 |
[14:26] | No. But, uh, your girlfriend is. | 不是 不过你女朋友来了 |
[14:30] | So, guys… | 你们好呀 |
[14:31] | Hey, babe! | 亲爱的 |
[14:35] | Wh-What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[14:37] | Well, you’ve just been so stressed out since the music festival, | 音乐节之后 你就一直这么辛苦工作 |
[14:39] | so I wanted to make it up to you. | 所以我想好好补偿你 |
[14:40] | – I got us studio time. – Yeah. | -我们共渡一段录音室时间 -好啊 |
[14:43] | Who else would send you a text saying: | 你想给其他人发短信说 |
[14:44] | “I want to make music together”? | “一起做音乐吧”吗 |
[14:45] | Nobody. | 没有 |
[14:47] | But you should’ve just talked to me. | 但你该提前和我说的 |
[14:49] | Yeah, well, I would have, | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[14:51] | but you haven’t really been talking to me. | 但你最近基本没和我说话 |
[14:53] | Look, I know that that was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, | 我知道那是只此一次的良机 |
[14:56] | and I blew it… okay? | 而我却搞砸了 |
[14:58] | But maybe if you let me call the record company | 但如果你让我给唱片公司打电话 |
[15:00] | and explain myself… | 解释清楚 |
[15:01] | I already told you: there’s-there’s no point. | 我告诉过你这么做没用的 |
[15:04] | Okay. Well, then let’s cut a demo and make a new opportunity, | 好吧 那就让我们放下过去重新开始 |
[15:06] | -okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好啊 |
[15:09] | Hey, can you play back that track? | 你能播下那段曲子吗 |
[15:16] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪找来的 |
[15:17] | Your computer. | 你的电脑里 |
[15:20] | We can’t use that. | 我们不能用这个 |
[15:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:22] | Because it’s mine. | 因为这是我的曲子 |
[15:24] | I mean, b-because it’s not ready. | 我还没完成 |
[15:26] | Yeah, well, it sounds ready to me. | 但听上去已经很完整了 |
[15:28] | And since when do you start working on music without me? | 你什么时候起背着我自己做音乐了 |
[15:30] | Since I had to do it at Desert Valley. | 从那天在荒漠谷我不得不自己表演开始 |
[15:32] | Hey, Dixon, I don’t know how many other ways I can apologize. | 迪克森 我不知道怎么才能表达我的歉意 |
[15:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:38] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不动气 |
[15:40] | O-Okay, sit down. | 好吧 坐下 |
[15:43] | Put your head between your knees or something, okay? | 把头埋在膝盖中间什么的 好吗 |
[15:46] | – Just breathe. – My chest hurts. | -深呼吸 -我胸口疼 |
[15:48] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[15:50] | Call 911! | 叫救护车 |
[15:52] | You’re gonna be okay. Just breathe, okay? | 没事的 呼吸 |
[15:54] | I-I think I’m having a heart attack. | 我觉得是心脏病发作 |
[15:57] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[16:04] | Doc, I really don’t know what happened. | 医生 我真的不知道怎么回事 |
[16:08] | I don’t know. My chest just tightened up. | 就是突然觉得胸很闷 |
[16:11] | We had a fight. | 我们在吵架 |
[16:12] | Could that give someone a heart attack? | 这个会引起心脏病发作吗 |
[16:14] | The blood test showed no sign of cardiac damage. | 血液测试显示没有心肌损伤的迹象 |
[16:17] | Then what was it? | 那是怎么回事 |
[16:18] | Were you recently prescribed any medication, | 你最近有服用过 |
[16:21] | anything with a stimulant effect? | 有兴奋作用的药物吗 |
[16:23] | W-Well, I was addicted to ADHD medication, | 我曾经对多动症药物上瘾 |
[16:26] | but I’m clean now– swear. | 但现在已经戒了 我发誓 |
[16:28] | Yeah. He went to rehab a couple of months ago. | 对 他几个月前去了康复中心 |
[16:30] | I’ll order you an ECG and an ultrasound, | 我会给你做个心电图和超声波 |
[16:32] | but I suspect you have an atrial septal defect. | 怀疑可能是心房间隔缺损 |
[16:34] | – Okay. Wh-What’s that? – A heart defect. | -好的 那是什么 -一种心脏缺陷 |
[16:36] | Something you were born with. | 先天存在的 |
[16:37] | Your drug use compounded the problem | 你服用的药物损害了心脏修复的能力 |
[16:39] | by damaging your heart’s ability to contract, | 加重了病情 |
[16:41] | causing an arrhythmia. | 造成心律不齐 |
[16:42] | Whatever stress you were under caused you to throw a clot. | 你最近承受的压力造成了血块 |
[16:45] | Your condition is treatable, | 这种情况是可以治疗的 |
[16:46] | but for now just avoid any stress | 但目前一定要避免压力 |
[16:48] | that increases your heart rate. | 以免造成心跳加速 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry, Ade. | 抱歉 艾德 |
[16:55] | No, don’t, okay? | 不 别这样 |
[16:56] | This is… my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[17:00] | I’m just so happy to still have you. | 我只是很开心我们还在一起 |
[17:06] | So, you actually saw a mermaid. | 这么说 你看到了条美人鱼 |
[17:09] | Okay, it was a fish, | 其实就是条鱼 |
[17:10] | caught in a wig, but I’m telling you, | 被假发缠住了 不过我跟你说 |
[17:13] | beach cleanup is full of excitement. | 清理海滩就是这么充满惊喜 |
[17:15] | – Clearly. – Here you go. | -确实 -给你 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:17] | No, no. Allow me. | 不不 让我来 |
[17:19] | It’s enough you’re saving the world. | 你在拯救世界 贡献够大的了 |
[17:21] | I’m just doing my part. | 我只是在尽一份力 |
[17:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:24] | Don’t get me wrong. I think it’s great, | 没别的意思 我觉得这么做很好 |
[17:25] | but most people don’t even bother, | 但大多数人根本不关心社会 |
[17:28] | so why do you? | 你为什么关心 |
[17:29] | Probably the same reasons you do. | 可能和你的原因一样 |
[17:32] | I doubt that. | 表示怀疑 |
[17:34] | I lost someone very close to me, | 我失去了很亲密的人 |
[17:36] | and there was nothing I could do about it. | 却无力挽回 |
[17:39] | Made a promise: anytime I can do something, | 所以我对自己承诺 只要我能尽力的时候 |
[17:42] | I will. | 我一定要做 |
[17:46] | well, I had a really bad year, | 我过了很糟糕的一年 |
[17:49] | and I did… some really bad things. | 做了些很不光彩的事 |
[17:54] | But I can’t undo them, | 但却覆水难收 |
[17:55] | so I just thought that maybe by doing good things, | 所以我想 或许做些好事 |
[17:59] | it would help me move on. | 可以帮我走出来 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry, I don’t really talk about this, | 抱歉 其实我不经常提起这个 |
[18:04] | not even with my friends. | 即使是跟我的朋友 |
[18:05] | Well, you just did. | 你刚刚说了 |
[18:11] | Here, lunch. | 给 午餐 |
[18:13] | Is it a dead rat? | 是死老鼠吧 |
[18:15] | I saw that in an old movie. | 我在部老电影里看到过 |
[18:17] | The crazy younger sister | 有位漂亮姑娘病入膏肓 |
[18:18] | tortures the beautiful invalid until she dies. | 她丧心病狂的妹妹把她折磨至死 |
[18:20] | I’ll make sure to put that in my queue. | 这部电影我可得好好看看 |
[18:22] | I love a happy ending. | 我喜欢美满的结局 |
[18:25] | You know, I want to… | 我想要… |
[18:28] | I want to be here even less than you want me here. | 你不想让我待在这儿 我自己更不想 |
[18:31] | So now hating each other is a competition, and Jen wins? | 那么在这场互相憎恨的竞赛里 珍赢了 |
[18:34] | What a surprise. | 真”出人意料” |
[18:35] | You know, you have an amazingly | 为什么对于我的事 |
[18:36] | selective memory when it comes to me. | 你总是选择性记忆 |
[18:38] | I want you to take a look at this birthday photo, | 我希望你能看着这张生日照片 |
[18:41] | and you tell me | 告诉我 |
[18:42] | that you wouldn’t have looked awful in that dress. | 你穿那条裙子是不是很难看 |
[18:45] | If you don’t stop talking | 你要是再不住嘴 |
[18:47] | and put that thermometer into your mouth, | 把温度计放进嘴里的话 |
[18:49] | I will find another place to stick it. | 我会找个别的地方把它放进去 |
[18:50] | I tricked you into taking that little bedroom. | 我骗你选了那个小卧室 |
[18:54] | You know what the treasure was? | 你知道好处是什么吗 |
[18:55] | It was the only room in the house | 整个家里只有那一个房间 |
[18:56] | where you couldn’t hear Mom and Dad fighting. | 听不到爸妈吵架 |
[18:59] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[19:00] | Between the marble floors and vaulted ceilings, | 上有拱形屋顶 下有大理石地板 |
[19:03] | we lived in an echo chamber of marital discord. | 我们简直就住在一间夫妻不和的回音室里 |
[19:06] | Who else do you think was gonna spare you from that? | 你觉得还有谁会好心让你拜托那些烦恼 |
[19:10] | Annie needs me to help her with the charity event. | 我要去帮安妮做慈善活动了 |
[19:13] | Well, don’t stay on my account. | 好吧 不用担心我 |
[19:14] | I could get more compassionate care in a prison infirmary. | 估计我在监狱医务室能得到更体贴的照顾 |
[19:18] | Fine. I’ll hire a nurse | 好 我会请一个专业护士 |
[19:21] | who specializes in treating severe cases of bitch. | 专门服侍重度贱人 |
[19:30] | Well, that wasn’t so hard. | 没那么糟 |
[19:32] | I’m sorry I dragged you into this. | 抱歉把你扯进来 |
[19:35] | I’m not. | 别说抱歉 |
[19:37] | Silver, you can’t do this alone. | 小银 你可不能独自经历这些 |
[19:40] | And when you find out everything is okay, | 当你发现一切都好的时候 |
[19:41] | it’s gonna be the best day of your life, | 这会是你一生中最美好的日子 |
[19:43] | and you’re gonna want to share that with someone. | 你肯定想跟别人一起分享喜悦 |
[19:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:53] | Quick, quick, quick. Dixon and Ade. | 快躲 迪克森和艾德 |
[19:54] | – What? – Oh, my God. | -什么 -天啊 |
[19:56] | Wait, I-I can’t see them. They can’t see me. | 我不能见他们 不能让他们看见我 |
[19:58] | I’m not ready to answer any questions. | 我还没准备好接受盘问 |
[20:00] | -Scene 43, Liam. – What? | -场景43 利亚姆 -什么 |
[20:01] | Where you have to go to the door, | 外星人就在门口 |
[20:03] | ’cause the aliens are there and you have to save your squad. | 而你为了救你的队伍不得不去开门 |
[20:05] | – I need a scene 43. – I’m on it. | -我要你来演场景43 -交给我吧 |
[20:07] | Just-just go. | 走吧 |
[20:10] | Liam? What are you doing here? | 利亚姆 你在这干什么 |
[20:12] | Oh, I-I hurt my wrist on set, | 我拍戏的时候手腕扭伤了 |
[20:15] | and they wanted me to get it checked out. | 他们让我来检查下 |
[20:17] | Dixon almost died. | 迪克森差点死了 |
[20:18] | Ade. No. | 艾德 不是的 |
[20:20] | It’s-it’s fine. I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[20:22] | How is nearly having a stroke okay? | 差点中风能叫好吗 |
[20:24] | You wait outside, I’ll go get the car. | 你在外边等着 我去取车 |
[20:26] | No more stress for today. Can you watch him? | 今天不要再有压力了 你能帮忙看着他吗 |
[20:31] | You had a stroke? | 你中风了 |
[20:32] | No. | 没有 |
[20:34] | I have a minor heart defect. | 我有轻微的心脏缺陷 |
[20:35] | But I’m fine, as long as Annie doesn’t find out. | 但只要安妮不知道 我就没事 |
[20:38] | – Dixon… – No, dude, seriously, okay? | -迪克森 -不 真的不能告诉她 |
[20:41] | Annie’s gonna flip. | 安妮会疯掉的 |
[20:42] | She’s done nothing but worry about me | 这几个月来 她除了担心我 |
[20:43] | for the last couple of months. | 就是担心我 |
[20:45] | Do you know what she went through when I had to go to rehab? | 你知道我去戒毒所那会她是怎么熬过来的 |
[20:48] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[20:49] | You know, | 说真的 |
[20:51] | actually, I don’t really want Vanessa to find out about this, either. | 其实我也不想让瓦内萨知道今天的事 |
[20:54] | Maybe neither one of us were here. | 或许这都是幻觉 |
[20:55] | – Take it to the grave? – Hey. | -打死都不说 -一言为定 |
[21:01] | Watch out. Coming through. | 注意 推进来了 |
[21:07] | What do we got? | 病人什么情况 |
[21:09] | Patient has stage 4 leukemia. | 白血病晚期患者 |
[21:11] | No longer receiving treatment. | 已经停止治疗 |
[21:13] | He experienced loss of consciousness | 因为高烧 |
[21:14] | due to a high fever. | 曾一度失去意识 |
[21:16] | All right, contact the hospice. | 好 联系一下安养院 |
[21:17] | Make sure that he’s comfortable, okay? | 好好安排 让他走得舒服些 |
[21:19] | It’s the best we’re gonna be able to do. | 我们这也算是竭尽所能了 |
[21:20] | He doesn’t have much time. | 他没多少时间了 |
[21:25] | M-Mrs. Kher, hi. | 凯尔夫人 你好 |
[21:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:29] | I thought Raj was in Baltimore. | 我以为罗杰在巴尔的摩 |
[21:31] | His treatment didn’t work. | 他的治疗失败了 |
[21:34] | After Thanksgiving, when he knew he was dying… | 感恩节后 他知道自己活不长 |
[21:38] | he came home. | 就回来了 |
[21:52] | Don’t tell Ivy. | 别告诉艾薇 |
[22:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:20] | Wilson’s smiling. I was right. | 威尔森笑了 看来我是对的 |
[22:24] | All you needed was a date with a hunky boy in board shorts. | 你就需要和穿滑板裤的小帅哥约个会 |
[22:27] | I am just smiling | 我笑是因为 |
[22:29] | because we found a very worthwhile cause | 我们的第一张支票 |
[22:31] | to donate our first check to. | 终于找到了一个好的归宿 |
[22:32] | And Caleb’s kind of great, too. | 不过凯莱布也确实挺不错的 |
[22:35] | I didn’t realize how much I missed having someone to talk to. | 从没意识到我那么怀念能有人陪我聊天 |
[22:37] | Maybe you and Dixon were right. | 或许你和迪克森是对的 |
[22:38] | I could use a date. | 我真需要来次约会 |
[22:41] | – So can I. – Hey! | -我也是 -等等 |
[22:43] | Maybe you shouldn’t. | 你可不行 |
[22:44] | Wilson, come on. Let me have some fun. | 别这样 威尔森 也让我找点乐子 |
[22:46] | Well, you having fun is the reason why | 就因为你玩世不恭 |
[22:48] | Naomi and her sister may never speak again. | 搞得娜欧米和她姐闹冷战 |
[22:50] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[22:51] | Naomi and Jen are no longer fighting for you | 娜欧米和珍现在斗气 不再是为你 |
[22:55] | because they are just fighting… for real. | 她们就是纯粹卯上了 真的 |
[23:08] | – Hey, uh, you got a minute? – Yup. | -你有时间吗 -有啊 |
[23:10] | It’s about the other day. | 是关于那天的事 |
[23:16] | Thought we weren’t gonna talk about that. | 我以为我们俩永远不会提这茬了呢 |
[23:17] | Take it to the grave, remember? | 烂在心底 还记得吗 |
[23:19] | Let’s… Let’s not use that anymore. | 忘了那个约定吧 |
[23:23] | When you left, I saw Raj at the hospital. | 你走之后 我在医院看到了罗杰 |
[23:28] | He’s dying, dude. | 他快死了 兄弟 |
[23:30] | What? | 什么 |
[23:33] | Ivy said he was cured. | 艾薇说他的病已经治好了 |
[23:34] | Yeah, well, he lied. | 他撒了谎 |
[23:36] | He said he’d rather go through it alone | 他说宁愿独自承受 |
[23:38] | than have Ivy watch him die. | 也不要艾薇看着他死 |
[23:40] | – And then he begged me not to tell her. – Then you can’t. | -他还求我别告诉她 -那你就不能说 |
[23:43] | -This is life or death, dude. – Raj’s life. | -这可是人命关天啊 -那也是罗杰的事 |
[23:46] | Clearly, he wants to protect Ivy | 很明显他是想保护艾薇 |
[23:49] | and let her move on. | 让她能继续生活 |
[23:51] | Look, as hard as it is to keep someone’s secret, | 替一个人保守秘密是很辛苦 |
[23:54] | if you tell Ivy… | 但如果你告诉了艾薇 |
[23:56] | you’re going against a dying man’s wish. | 那就逆了一个将死之人的意 |
[23:58] | I just wish I didn’t know. | 我要不知道就好了 |
[24:00] | Well, maybe Ivy would feel the same way. | 或许艾薇知道后也会这么想 |
[24:16] | The surf’s going off. | 浪头越来越小了 |
[24:18] | You sure you don’t want to try this time? | 你确定不要去试一试 |
[24:20] | Uh, you know, I think I’ll stick to asphalt. | 我还是乖乖待在陆地上吧 |
[24:23] | Ocean’s not really my thing. | 对水上运动真没什么兴趣 |
[24:25] | Well, then, guess we’re just different. | 好吧 看来我们不太一样 |
[24:28] | Hey, I was kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[24:30] | You want to go for a surf, I’m down. | 你想去冲个浪的话 我全听你的 |
[24:35] | Look, Diego, I… | 圣迭戈 我… |
[24:39] | I filled out an application for Artist-in-Residence program. | 我填了一份艺术家进驻活动的申请表 |
[24:41] | That’s fantastic. You’re gonna love it. It’s an amazing program. | 太好了 你会喜欢的 这个活动超棒 |
[24:45] | No, I’m not, but maybe you will. | 不 我不想参加 但或许你会喜欢 |
[24:49] | Filled it out for you. | 我是帮你填的 |
[24:50] | Look, if the Artist-in-Residence thing is your dream, Diego, | 圣迭戈 如果这个活动是你的梦想 |
[24:52] | you go and do it, okay? | 那你就去参加 |
[24:54] | It’s not mine. Mine is to go off and… | 它不是我的梦想 我的梦想是 |
[24:56] | travel around the world and… | 去周游世界 |
[24:59] | I mean, I could ask you to change, | 我是可以让你为我改变 |
[25:00] | or I could try to change myself for you, | 或者为了你尽力改变自己 |
[25:02] | but I’ve made that mistake, | 但我犯过类似的错误 |
[25:03] | and somebody always winds up unhappy, | 总是做不到皆大欢喜 |
[25:05] | and I don’t want to do it again, all right? | 我不想再重蹈覆辙了 |
[25:07] | So, I’m… I’m gonna go on the Surf for Good trip. | 所以我会去参加那个冲浪慈善活动 |
[25:10] | I’m gonna go, and if that’s a deal-breaker, | 我决定了 如果我们没法达成一致 |
[25:13] | you know, I guess it’s better that we figure that out… | 我想那最好还是先说清楚 |
[25:15] | Do you want to have this entire conversation by yourself, | 你是想一个人唱独角戏呢 |
[25:16] | or do you want to ask me how I feel? | 还是要听听我的想法 |
[25:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:22] | How do you feel? | 那你有什么想法 |
[25:24] | I don’t want you to give up on your dream, Ivy, | 我不希望你放弃你的梦想 艾薇 |
[25:27] | or break up with me and pretend that it’s my idea | 或者和我分手 还搞得是我的主意一样 |
[25:30] | ’cause it isn’t. | 因为事实并非如此 |
[25:32] | What I feel for you is | 我对你的感觉不会有所改变 |
[25:35] | bigger than you living down the street, | 无论你是住在街边 |
[25:37] | or halfway across the world. | 还是远在大洋彼岸 |
[25:40] | Go where you need to go. | 去你想去的地方 |
[25:41] | Do what you got to do. | 做你该做的事 |
[25:44] | This is not good-bye. | 这不是结束 |
[26:01] | Hey. Um, Annie needs more champagne glasses | 安妮还要一些香槟杯 |
[26:04] | for her presentation toast. | 开场祝酒的时候要用 |
[26:05] | Have you seen Liam? | 你看见利亚姆了吗 |
[26:06] | I thought he was with you. | 我以为他跟你在一块呢 |
[26:08] | Like he was yesterday. | 像昨天一样 |
[26:10] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:11] | I called the production office to find out about | 我打电话给制作公司 |
[26:13] | the publicity photos Liam was supposedly taking. | 想问问利亚姆拍宣传照的情况 |
[26:16] | They don’t exist. | 根本就没这档子事 |
[26:18] | And you called in sick. | 而你昨天恰好请了病假 |
[26:22] | What’s going on? | 有什么事吗 |
[26:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:24] | Someone in the production office made a mistake. | 制作公司的某个工作人员犯了个小错误 |
[26:27] | You know, I shouldn’t be surprised | 对于你做小三这件事 |
[26:28] | you’d go after another girl’s boyfriend. | 我真是一点不惊讶 |
[26:30] | I mean, you’ve done it before. | 这种事你也不是没做过 |
[26:31] | – Vanessa! – Excuse me. | -瓦内萨 -你说什么呢 |
[26:32] | You told me to trust you, Liam, | 利亚姆 你让我相信你 |
[26:34] | so tell me the truth. | 那么就跟我坦白 |
[26:37] | Where were you yesterday afternoon? | 昨天下午 你们在哪 |
[26:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:43] | Liam was with me. | 利亚姆昨天和我在一起 |
[26:44] | He drove me to a doctor’s appointment | 他陪我看病去了 |
[26:46] | that I didn’t want anyone to know about. | 我不想让别人知道这件事 |
[26:47] | And then he just helped an old lady cross the street? | 他还扶老奶奶过马路了吗 |
[26:50] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的都是实话 |
[26:51] | If you don’t believe it, ask Dixon. | 如果你不信 可以去问迪克森 |
[26:52] | He was at the hospital because of something with his heart. | 他因为心脏问题 昨天也在医院 |
[26:55] | What? | 什么 |
[26:59] | Annie, wait! | 安妮 等等 |
[27:03] | I’d, uh, like to thank everybody for coming out today, | 谢谢大家今天能来捧场 |
[27:06] | and enjoying the clean sand and water, | 尽情享受干净的沙滩和海水 |
[27:08] | and, uh, supporting Surf for Good, | 谢谢大家支持”冲浪做慈善”活动 |
[27:10] | especially Annie Wilson and PJ Hillingsbrook | 尤其要感谢”人人一小步”基金会的 |
[27:13] | of the Just One Step Foundation. | 安妮·威尔森和普少·希灵斯布鲁克 |
[27:15] | You were in the hospital, and you didn’t even tell me?! | 你竟然没告诉我 你去医院的事 |
[27:17] | Calm down, all right?! | 别激动 好吗 |
[27:19] | Geez, it’s… it’s not as bad as you think! | 老天 没你想得那么糟 |
[27:21] | It was a stroke brought on by his drug use, | 是由于嗑药引起的中风 |
[27:23] | and if you yell at him, | 如果你对他大吼大叫 |
[27:24] | he could have another one. | 他可能会再次发作 |
[27:26] | And that is why we are both very proud | 所以我们非常愿意将第一笔基金 |
[27:29] | to give our foundation’s first donation to Surf for Good… | 捐赠给”冲浪做慈善”活动 |
[27:32] | Oh, my God, Dixon, I can’t believe this. | 老天啊 迪克森 太难以置信了 |
[27:33] | Annie, it’s totally treatable, okay? I’m gonna be fine. | 安妮 这个病能治好的 我会没事的 |
[27:36] | Besides, I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want you to stop | 我没告诉你是因为不想让你放下自己的生活 |
[27:38] | your life and start taking care of me. | 日夜照顾我 |
[27:40] | – I was protecting you. – By lying? | -我是在保护你 -用谎言保护我吗 |
[27:42] | Dixon, you were using drugs. | 迪克森 你嗑药的时候 |
[27:43] | I didn’t know, so I wasn’t there. | 我毫不知情 我也没能陪着你 |
[27:46] | Do you have any idea what that did to me? | 你知道那对我来说是什么感觉吗 |
[27:48] | If something were to happen to you again, | 如果你又出了什么事 |
[27:49] | and I couldn’t be there… | 而我仍旧不能陪着你 |
[27:51] | how do you think I’d feel? | 你觉得我会作何感受 |
[27:53] | You’d feel awful for the rest of your life. | 你会后悔一辈子 |
[27:55] | Artist, surfer and activist, | 艺术家 冲浪者 爱好者 |
[27:58] | Ivy Sullivan. | 艾薇·苏利文 |
[28:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[28:02] | Okay, guys, I know today is about what each of us can give, | 各位 我知道今天的主题是”人人奉献” |
[28:05] | but I got to say right now, I feel like I’m the one | 但不得不说 我觉得自己得到了 |
[28:07] | who’s getting everything that I’ve ever dreamt of, | 一直以来梦寐以求的所有东西 |
[28:09] | so thank you so much for being here and for supporting our work. | 非常感谢各位能到此支持我们的工作 |
[28:13] | Yeah! Good job, Ivy! | 好样的 艾薇 |
[28:15] | Thank you, Ivy. | 谢谢你 艾薇 |
[28:16] | Dude, I got to tell Ivy. | 老兄 我要把那事告诉艾薇 |
[28:18] | You’re gonna tell her now? | 你打算现在告诉她吗 |
[28:20] | I wish I had my camera, | 真希望我带了相机 |
[28:22] | but then again, i don’t really need a picture of this | 但话说回来 我根本不需要用相片来记录 |
[28:25] | because I’ll remember this day for the rest of my life. | 因为今天我永生难忘 |
[28:28] | What is wrong with you guys? | 你们几个怎么了 |
[28:36] | I-I saw Raj. | 我见到罗杰了 |
[28:38] | What? | 什么 |
[28:40] | At the hospital. | 在医院里 |
[28:42] | Yeah. Dixon, he moved to Baltimore | 迪克森 他和我分手以后 |
[28:43] | after he broke up with me. | 就搬到巴尔的摩去了 |
[28:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在胡说什么呢 |
[28:46] | He lied. | 他骗了你 |
[28:47] | The cancer didn’t go away, and he didn’t want to tell you. | 他的癌症并未治愈 而他不想让你知道 |
[28:56] | Ivy, Raj is dying. | 艾薇 罗杰快死了 |
[29:15] | Hi. Could we get some help here, please? | 你好 请问能帮个忙吗 |
[29:17] | Um, I’m looking for Raj. Raj Kher. | 我在找罗杰 罗杰·凯尔 |
[29:19] | Yeah. Uh, he came into the ER last night. | 他是昨晚被送到急诊室的 |
[29:21] | He’s in Room 109, but there are no visitors allowed. | 他在109号病房 但不允许外人探视 |
[29:24] | – Just family. – She’s his wife. | -只有家属可以 -她是他的妻子 |
[29:27] | Follow the hallway through the double doors. | 穿过双扇门后 顺着走廊往前走 |
[29:51] | I’m gonna kill Dixon. | 我要宰了迪克森 |
[29:52] | How could you lie to me? | 你怎么可以骗我 |
[29:56] | How could you lie to me, Raj? | 你怎么可以骗我 罗杰 |
[29:59] | Ivy, I don’t need you here. | 艾薇 这里不需要你 |
[30:03] | I didn’t want you to see this. | 我不想让你看到我这样 |
[30:04] | Oh, my God, please, please don’t do that, okay? | 天呐 拜托 别这样好吗 |
[30:07] | Please do not pretend that you were protecting me | 别装作你是在保护我 |
[30:11] | because when you left, Raj, I cried. | 当你离我而去的时候 我简直痛不欲生 |
[30:13] | I cried anyway, and it wasn’t because you were sick, all right? | 我痛不欲生不是因为你病了 |
[30:17] | It was because… | 而是因为 |
[30:18] | because you broke my heart… | 因为你伤透了我的心 |
[30:22] | …and I didn’t think that you loved me. | 我以为你根本没爱过我 |
[30:27] | A breakup isn’t as bad as watching me die. | 分手总好过眼看着我死去 |
[30:30] | You know what? Nothing is as bad as not being here. | 你知道吗 不能在身边陪你才是最糟糕的 |
[30:34] | Okay, nothing. Damn it, Raj! | 没有比这更糟的了 罗杰 |
[30:38] | What do you think was gonna happen? | 你是怎么想的 |
[30:42] | Did you think I was gonna get over you | 你觉得我总有一天会忘了你 |
[30:44] | and-and be happy one day? | 过上幸福的生活吗 |
[30:46] | And then the minute I actually started living my life, | 然后我刚要过上正常的生活 |
[30:49] | then that would be the perfect time | 结果却发现你骗了我 |
[30:50] | to find out that you had lied to me? | 这样你就满意了吗 |
[30:52] | And that you died here alone? | 让你在这独自死去吗 |
[30:55] | I mean, how can you be so selfish?! | 你怎么能这么自私 |
[30:57] | – Okay, how could you…? – I’m sorry. | -你怎么能… -对不起 |
[30:58] | – No! – Ivy… | -不行 -艾薇 |
[30:59] | – No, no, no, okay? – Stop. | -不不不 知道吗 -冷静点 |
[31:00] | I don’t care if you don’t need me here. | 我不管你需不需要我 |
[31:02] | – I don’t… – Stop. | -我不管 -冷静点 |
[31:04] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[31:06] | This is where I want to be. | 我就要在这陪你 |
[31:09] | Okay, what if this is where I want to be? | 如果我非要陪你呢 |
[31:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:26] | Couldn’t stay in there, man. | 在里面实在待不住 老兄 |
[31:28] | Especially with Annie looking at me | 尤其是看到安妮看我的那眼神 |
[31:29] | like every breath might be my last. | 就好像我随时可能挂掉 |
[31:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:34] | She was gonna find out. | 她迟早会发现的 |
[31:36] | So was Ivy. | 艾薇也是 |
[31:39] | As hard it was telling the truth… | 说出真相确实很艰难 |
[31:43] | …you did do the right thing. | 但你做得没错 |
[31:45] | You know, with, like, everything that’s happening, | 经历过种种之后 |
[31:47] | I should already know | 我应该明白 |
[31:49] | that telling the truth is always the right thing. | 说出真相永远都是对的 |
[32:03] | I hate this place. | 真讨厌这个地方 |
[32:05] | I hate that I know where the coffee machine is. | 真不想知道咖啡自动售货机在哪里 |
[32:09] | Just to think what Ivy must be going through, | 想想艾薇正在经历的一切 |
[32:11] | and what happened to Dixon… | 还有迪克森的事 |
[32:13] | Hey, that’s not the same thing. | 这两个可不是一回事 |
[32:14] | Dixon’s gonna be fine. | 迪克森会没事的 |
[32:15] | You don’t know that. | 这可不好说 |
[32:17] | Dixon’s got a heart defect. | 迪克森有心脏缺陷 |
[32:18] | Something he was born with just waiting to hurt him. | 先天性的 时刻有可能发作 |
[32:22] | Yes, and now that he knows about it, | 是的 但既然他已经发现了 |
[32:25] | he’s gonna be fine. | 就会没事的 |
[32:27] | You don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[32:30] | I never should have yelled at him. | 我不该对他大吼大叫 |
[32:34] | Dixon was just trying to protect me | 迪克森是为了保护我 |
[32:36] | from what Ivy’s going through right now. | 不让我经历艾薇正在经历的这一切 |
[32:38] | I mean, her whole life stopped today. | 她的整个人生都在今天停滞了 |
[32:41] | And I was just mad at him because he didn’t tell me? | 而我却因为他没告诉我而生他的气 |
[32:44] | You were scared. | 你当时只是很害怕 |
[32:46] | He’s your brother. | 他是你弟弟 |
[32:47] | It doesn’t matter what he does. | 他做了什么不重要 |
[32:49] | You couldn’t stand the thought of losing him. | 你无法接受要失去他的想法 |
[32:52] | I’m gonna go check on Jacques. | 我要去看看雅克 |
[32:55] | If he catches Jen’s stomach flu, | 他要是也染上了珍那种肠胃炎 |
[32:58] | they’ll never leave. | 他们就走不了了 |
[32:58] | Will you call me when you talk to Ivy, please? | 你跟艾薇谈过之后给我电话好吗 |
[33:04] | Jen? | 珍 |
[33:05] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[33:09] | She left. | 她已经走了 |
[33:12] | I was, uh, dropping something off to Annie, and, uh, | 我过来给安妮送点东西 |
[33:16] | she asked me to give this to you. | 她叫我把这个给你 |
[33:25] | She was right. | 她说得没错 |
[33:28] | That dress is ugly as hell. | 那裙子丑死了 |
[33:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:31] | I was so angry at her, | 我当时那么生她的气 |
[33:33] | I told my sister she was dead to me | 我还跟她说 我就当她死了 |
[33:35] | without even think about what those words actually meant. | 都没想想这些话到底意味着什么 |
[33:38] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[33:39] | I wanted to blame Jen my whole life. | 我想把自己人生的差错都怪罪于珍 |
[33:44] | Mostly because she was a royal pain in the ass, | 主要是因为她太烦人 |
[33:47] | but I guess in some warped way, | 但从某个扭曲的角度看 |
[33:49] | she was there for me. | 她是在保护我 |
[33:50] | She’s… my pain in the ass. | 再烦她也是我姐 |
[33:55] | She’s the only sister I’ve ever had, and I just lost her. | 我就在这么一个姐姐 我却失去了她 |
[34:07] | All right, uh, look, | 好吧 听我说 |
[34:10] | I was an only child, and I-I always got what I wanted. | 我是独子 从小要什么有什么 |
[34:14] | So I don’t know the rules of sibling rivalry. | 所以姐妹间争宠的事我不懂 |
[34:19] | It’s my fault you and Jen are fighting. | 是我害你和珍吵架 |
[34:22] | I-I could have stopped it. | 我本可以避免这种事发生 |
[34:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[34:25] | How? | 怎么避免 |
[34:27] | By doing this. | 这么做就行 |
[34:36] | I should have just told you you’re the one I wanted. | 我该告诉你 我心里只有你 |
[34:57] | I can’t believe you think this track is no good. | 我不信你会觉得这曲子不好听 |
[35:00] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[35:03] | It sounds like a heartbeat. | 听起来像心跳 |
[35:12] | I got to tell you the truth about us working together, | 我们一起合作 还有音乐节发生的事 |
[35:14] | and what happened at the music festival. | 我得跟你说实话 |
[35:16] | No, you don’t. | 不 你别说 |
[35:20] | I quit. | 我退出 |
[35:22] | Y-Y-You what? | 你说什么 |
[35:23] | You heard what the doctor said about stress. | 医生说了 你不能有压力 |
[35:25] | Okay, it’s bad enough that working together | 一起工作给我们的感情带来压力 |
[35:28] | puts pressure on our relationship. | 已经够糟了 |
[35:30] | It’s not worth your life. | 不值得还搭上你的命 |
[35:32] | Yeah, yeah, right, but… | 是的 你说得对 但是… |
[35:34] | No. | 不 |
[35:35] | I’ve already made up my mind, Dixon. | 我已经决定了 迪克森 |
[35:37] | All right, you can’t talk me out of it. | 你劝不了我 |
[35:41] | I’d do anything for you. | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[35:45] | Even give up music. | 哪怕放弃音乐 |
[35:48] | Isn’t that what you were going to say? | 换做是你 也会这么说吧 |
[35:51] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[35:53] | Yeah, it was. | 我也会这么说 |
[36:05] | How’s your friend? | 你朋友怎么样了 |
[36:09] | He’s got people around who care about him. | 有关心他的人陪在他左右 |
[36:15] | Hey, we never got to celebrate that check. | 我们一直没为这张支票庆祝 |
[36:17] | Well, it’s a little late for a drive up the coast. | 现在开车去海边有点晚了 |
[36:25] | Well, I hope it’s not too late for this. | 我希望这个还不算晚 |
[36:30] | What’s this? | 什么东西 |
[36:34] | That’s, uh, our new production company. | 这是我们新的制作公司 |
[36:37] | We’re partners, | 我们是合伙人 |
[36:38] | if you think you could ever trust me again. | 如果你觉得还能信任我的话 |
[36:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:01] | Hey, Diego. | 圣迭戈 |
[37:02] | Did you talk to Ivy? | 你跟艾薇谈过了吗 |
[37:04] | No, she’s still in with Raj. | 没有 她还在里面陪罗杰 |
[37:05] | I think I should probably just head out. | 我觉得我还是走吧 |
[37:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:09] | Yeah, this is where she needs to be right now. | 是的 她现在应该待在这里才对 |
[37:23] | What’s new? | 你有什么新近况吗 |
[37:26] | Raj. | 罗杰 |
[37:28] | I haven’t seen you in three months. I want to catch up. | 我三个月没见你了 想了解一下 |
[37:30] | Yeah, but I don’t want to talk about that, okay? | 好吧 但我不想聊那个 |
[37:32] | Well, I don’t want to talk about what you want to talk about. | 你想聊的我不想聊 |
[37:34] | Well, I guess it’s a good thing we’re getting divorced. | 看来我们要离婚了是件好事 |
[37:39] | Some people from hospice came by. | 临终关怀有人来过了 |
[37:42] | They wanted to talk about the choices that I can make | 想跟我谈谈我现有的选择 |
[37:46] | so I can die with dignity. | 这样我能死得有尊严些 |
[37:49] | There’s a form to fill out | 有张表格要填 |
[37:49] | about how I want my life to end. | 有关我希望自己的生命如何结束 |
[37:52] | I don’t know what the answer is. | 我不知道自己想要什么 |
[37:56] | All I know is what I don’t want. | 我只知道自己不想要什么 |
[38:00] | What’s that? | 不想什么 |
[38:02] | I don’t want to be in pain. | 我不想经历痛苦 |
[38:07] | I don’t want to watch my mother cry. | 我不想看见妈妈哭泣 |
[38:14] | And I don’t want to be apart from you ever again. | 我再也不想离开你 |
[38:18] | Not being with you is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. | 不能陪在你身边是我做过最艰难的事 |
[38:22] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[38:31] | The nurse left some pain medication. | 护士留了些止痛药 |
[38:37] | I’ll get some water. | 我去拿水 |
[38:46] | Just wanted to wait and make sure you’re okay. | 我就是想等着确定你真的没事 |
[38:49] | Not that you can be okay. I’m so sorry. | 你怎么可能没事 真替你难过 |
[38:52] | I really wish there was something I could do. | 真希望自己能为你做点什么 |
[38:56] | Do you know how to pray? | 你知道怎么祈祷吗 |
[39:09] | All right, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[39:14] | Hey, Annie? | 安妮 |
[39:16] | Tell Dixon I’m glad he told me the truth. | 告诉迪克森 谢谢他告诉我真相 |
[39:35] | It’s Jen. | 珍打来的 |
[39:38] | Jen, where are you? | 珍 你在哪里 |
[39:40] | I couldn’t get on the plane without telling you, | 有句话不跟你说我上不了飞机 |
[39:42] | “Screw you, you crazy bitch.” | 去你的 你这疯婆子 |
[39:45] | You’re my sister, and I love you, | 你是我妹妹 我爱你 |
[39:46] | whether you want me to or not. | 管你要不要我 |
[39:48] | Screw you. I love you, too. | 去你的 我也爱你 |
[39:51] | Jen, I’m… | 珍 我 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry we fought. | 很抱歉跟你吵架 |
[39:56] | I’m sorry about everything. | 所有的事我都很抱歉 |
[39:57] | Especially Preston Hillingsbrook. | 尤其是普莱斯顿·希灵斯布鲁克 |
[40:00] | Thank God neither one of us ended up with him. | 谢天谢地最后我们谁都没跟他在一起 |
[40:02] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[40:03] | I ran into a mutual friend in the first-class lounge | 我在头等舱候机厅碰到一个也认识他的朋友 |
[40:06] | who told me the most scandalous secret. | 跟我说了件超级大丑闻 |
[40:09] | Oh, my flight’s boarding. I’ve got to hang up. | 我要登机了 我挂了 |
[40:12] | Jen, wait. | 珍 等等 |
[40:13] | Jen? | 珍 |
[40:16] | Glad to hear you two made up. | 很高兴你们合好了 |
[40:33] | Hi, this is Dr. Harper from the genetic screening. | 你好 我是遗传病筛查的哈珀医生 |
[40:37] | We received your results. | 我们收到你的结果了 |
[40:40] | Please call us back to schedule a review as soon as possible. | 请尽快回电以便安排复查 |
[40:52] | You look like you need to talk. | 你貌似需要找个人聊聊 |