Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I have decided to go to Princeton University. 我决定去普林斯顿大学了
[00:06] He wants you to ask him to stay. 他想让你请他留下来
[00:08] I’m not gonna hold him back from this. 我不能阻碍他追梦
[00:09] Put your own stuff up at a gallery. 把你自己的作品放在画廊里展览啊
[00:10] Don’t ruin mine. 别把我的给毁了
[00:12] I’m not in this for the money. 我干这个不是为了钱
[00:13] I’m trying to make people think. 我是想让人们思考
[00:15] You, on the other hand, 而你呢
[00:16] you’re just selling pretty pictures. 你是在靠那些好看的照片赚钱
[00:18] You’re right, it’s much better. 你说得对 这样好多了
[00:19] Got any other advice for me? 有什么别的建议吗
[00:21] Here at the Hillingsbrook Foundation, 希灵斯布鲁克基金会认为
[00:23] we think it’s very important to try and take care of our planet. 努力保护我们的地球至关重要
[00:25] But your spending more money on this event 但你们花在这个活动上的钱
[00:27] than most people make in a year. 比大多数人一年的工资还多
[00:28] I thought this was a chance 我原以为这是个机会
[00:30] to do something positive with my life. 可以做点有意义的事
[00:31] And you know who’s the worst offender? 你知道最讨厌的是谁吗
[00:33] That Hillingsbrook guy. 那个叫希灵斯布鲁克的家伙
[00:34] I mean, what kind of person doesn’t show up 他什么人啊
[00:36] to their own charity event? 自家的慈善晚会都不来
[00:37] I heard that guy is a real tool. 听说那家伙是个二货
[00:40] You know, maybe Sheila was right. 或许希拉说得对
[00:41] Maybe I’m just not movie star material. 我可能不是拍电影的料
[00:43] Help! 救命
[00:46] How do you feel about people calling you a hero? 别人称你为英雄 你有什么想法
[00:49] I just did what I had to do. 我只是做了我该做的
[00:50] I just talked to a couple of casting directors, 我刚跟几位导演谈了
[00:52] and they said you looked pretty great up there. 他们也觉得你非常上镜呢
[00:53] Nice job. 干得漂亮
[00:54] Hope the water wasn’t too cold. 希望没冻着你
[00:56] Mr. Hillingsbrook? 你是希灵斯布鲁克先生吗
[00:58] I am the person who you left hanging out to dry yesterday. 昨天的慈善晚会你自己都不来
[01:00] I’m not the person you’re looking for. 我不是你要找的人
[01:03] I think the last time we talked, 我想上次我们聊天的时候
[01:05] you told me what a tool I was? 你说我是个二货来着
[01:08] – Jen? – Hello, darling. -珍 -你好 亲爱的
[01:10] Jacques and I thought you could use a houseguest or two. 你能容我和雅克暂住一阵吧
[01:19] Just figured with Deb and Ryan on holiday in Spain, 我觉得借戴比和瑞恩在西班牙度假的机会
[01:22] it was the perfect time to visit. 过来看你最好不过了
[01:23] And it’s so wonderful to be back. 而且还能故地重游
[01:26] I mean, how adorable are all these tourists? 你看看 这些游客多可爱啊
[01:29] Adorable? 可爱吗
[01:31] Are you forgetting the time when you tried to make fanny packs 你忘了那次你在贝弗利山庄想要做腰包
[01:33] in Beverly Hills a “felony offense”? 差点触犯重罪吗
[01:35] Naomi, I’ve changed. 娜欧米 我变了好不好
[01:38] I’ve come to appreciate how thin they make me feel. 我开始体会到他们让我觉得有多苗条
[01:41] Everyone in Paris is much too willowy. 巴黎人一个个的太瘦了
[01:44] Especially the men. 尤其是男人
[01:46] Between that and the insufficient hygiene, 不仅如此 他们卫生习惯也不好
[01:49] dating prospects in Paris, they’re not so bon. 在巴黎的约会前景黯淡得很啊
[01:53] Maybe you can… 也许你可以…
[01:54] find someone while you’re here. 在这找一个
[01:55] Ooh, you and I can think alike. 你和我真想一块去了
[01:58] While I’m here, I plan to meet and marry 我来这就是打算找个
[02:01] a handsome American billionaire. 高富帅的美国小伙结婚
[02:03] You don’t mind babysitting, do you? 帮我照看下小孩 没问题吧
[02:05] Just while I go on dates. 就是我出去约会的时候
[02:07] Um, typically I wouldn’t mind, 通常是没问题
[02:08] but I’ve been really busy as of late. 可最近我真的非常忙
[02:10] Doing what? 忙什么
[02:12] And don’t say coursework. 别跟我说忙功课
[02:13] You go to C.U. 不就是个加州大学嘛
[02:15] Actually, I started my own business. 其实吧 我在经营自己的事业
[02:19] Naomi Clarke Events. 娜欧米·克拉克活动策划工作室
[02:20] And not to brag or anything, but… 不是我自夸 只是…
[02:22] I just pulled off a very challenging birthday party 我刚为米切尔·纳什的女儿
[02:25] for Mitchell Nash’s daughter. 成功举办了一场生日派对
[02:26] That’s wonderful, Naomi. 棒极了 娜欧米
[02:29] You know, partying has always been your one strong suit. 你一向很擅长办派对
[02:33] So, I think it’s great you’re trying to turn it into a job. 能把它当成工作来做也很好
[02:35] – Well, actually… – Hold my latte! -实际上… -拿下咖啡
[02:37] I want to see if they have those boots in my size. 我看看这靴子有我的号没
[02:46] So, tomorrow at 10:00, 明早十点
[02:48] you’re auditioning to play “Hot Partygoer #4.” 试演”社交达人四号”
[02:51] And then at 2:00, you’ve got an audition for– 下午两点 试演那个…
[02:54] oh, this one’s for an indie movie. 对了 这还是个独立电影
[02:55] Uh, the part is “shirtless roofer.” 演个”赤膊屋顶维修工”
[02:58] What, they couldn’t even dignify the guy with a name? 他们就不能给他起个名字吗
[03:02] Come on, he does hard labor. 好歹也是个苦力
[03:04] Hey, babe. 宝贝儿
[03:06] So, guess who just called me. 猜猜谁给我打电话了
[03:08] Who? 谁呀
[03:09] Lee Brodsky’s assistant. 李·布罗德斯基的助手
[03:11] Lee Brodsky, as in the movie producer? 李·布罗德斯基 那个电影制片人吗
[03:14] Yeah. Apparently he’s heard our track, 对 他一定是听过我们的曲子
[03:15] and he wants to meet tomorrow 才想要和我们明天见面
[03:17] about some songs for the new action film. 谈谈他新电影的几首插曲
[03:20] – That is amazing. – Right? -太棒了 -是吧
[03:22] Uh, wait, I just told Liam 等等 我刚答应利亚姆
[03:24] that I would cover for him tomorrow. 明天帮他看店
[03:26] Is there any way we could maybe push it? 有没有可能推迟
[03:28] Pr-probably not. He’s super busy. 可能不行 他超级忙
[03:30] I mean, they’re recasting a role, or something like that. 听说他们正在重选一个角色什么的
[03:33] I kind of feel like it’s tomorrow or never. 我感觉明天要不见就没机会了
[03:35] Okay. Well, maybe you can do the meeting without me, then. 那好 也许你一个人去也没问题
[03:37] Babe, babe, no. No, no, I can’t do… 宝贝 别这么说 我不能…
[03:39] Look, we’re a team, okay? 我们是一个整体 对吗
[03:42] – Yeah. – We got to do this together. -对 -所以我们要共进退
[03:43] He’s not gonna want to just meet one of us. 他不是要见我们中的一个
[03:45] – Okay. – Look, I know you were really nervous -好 -我知道你对重返音乐事业
[03:47] about getting back into the music thing, 感到相当不安
[03:49] but… you got to let me know, okay, 但…你得让我知道
[03:52] if you’re in this a hundred percent. 你是不是全身心投入这份事业
[03:54] No, of course I am in it. 我当然是了
[03:56] – I’m totally in it. – Okay. -完全投入 -好吧
[03:58] I’ll go talk to Liam. 我这就去和利亚姆谈
[04:00] I’m sure we can figure something out. 一定有办法解决
[04:01] Ah, that’s my girl. 这才是我的女人
[04:03] Come here. 过来
[04:05] I’m gonna start getting ready, okay? 我这就去准备了 好吗
[04:06] – Mm-hmm. – I love you. -好 -我爱你
[04:08] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[04:15] – So about my shift tomorrow… – Yeah, -明天我值班的… -说起来
[04:16] thanks for covering– you’re a lifesaver. 多谢你帮我 你真是我的救星
[04:19] Uh, okay, something kind of just came up. 好吧 出了点事
[04:22] Dixon and I have some pretty big stuff 我和迪克森的音乐路
[04:24] happening with our music, 出现了大转机
[04:25] and it’s really important, so… 而且至关重要 所以…
[04:27] Well, that’s great, but I’ve got all these auditions, 那不错啊 只是我已经接下试镜了
[04:29] and I really need someone to be here. 而店面也需要人照顾
[04:31] That’s kind of why I hired you. 所以才雇了你
[04:33] Yeah, well, you hired me 没错 你雇我
[04:34] because you were being a good friend. 是出于朋友义气
[04:35] – Right? – Well, now I have to be the boss. Sorry. -对吧 -我现在要拿出老板的样子 抱歉
[04:41] Okay. Well… well, then I’m sorry, too. 那好吧 我也很抱歉
[04:48] Wait, you’re quitting? 什么 你不干了
[04:50] I just, I don’t see another way. 我只是别无选择
[04:59] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:03] Mr. Hillingsbrook? 希灵斯布鲁克先生
[05:04] Incoming! 进来
[05:08] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[05:10] Wine balloon archery. 红酒气球射箭
[05:12] I break the balloon, 我射中这个气球
[05:14] it fills the glass, and I drink it. 红酒就流进杯里 供我饮用
[05:15] Would you like to try it? 你要不要试试看
[05:17] It’s an excellent Chateau Latour. 口感出色的拉图庄
[05:18] No. No, I want to talk. 不必了 我想跟你谈谈
[05:20] I really need you to reconsider. 希望你再考虑一下
[05:22] You’re being the world’s biggest do-gooder? 你要当世上最大的空想慈善家吗
[05:24] Don’t you want to call me a phony jerk first? 一开始不是还骂我是个虚伪的混蛋吗
[05:27] I’m sorry that I called you names. 骂你是我不对 我道歉
[05:29] But I’m not really buying the “eccentric rich kid” act. 但我真不能认同那种”古怪富二代”的行为
[05:32] If you really hate those charity functions 要是你真厌恶那些慈善活动
[05:34] then why were you there pretending to be the bartender? 为什么你还要在那充当酒保
[05:37] I was just stopping by for some free champagne. 我只是想蹭些免费香槟 顺道待了会
[05:39] Oh. Because you’re so strapped for booze at home? 是因为在家里豪饮搞得手头紧吗
[05:42] I think you secretly really care about stuff, 我想你是暗地里关心社会吧
[05:44] and you want your life to be about more than just 想让你的人生 除了签支票
[05:46] writing checks and drinking rubbery tasting wine. 与喝气球红酒之外 还有点别的意义
[05:49] And I bet you know just the thing to give my life meaning. 你肯定知道什么能让我的人生有意义
[05:51] Yes. A nonprofit business. 没错 非盈利事业
[05:53] We are going to make 我们准备制作
[05:55] and market designer tote bags. 并出售设计师手提包
[05:57] All proceeds go to charity, 所有的收入用于慈善事业
[05:58] and the bags themselves help the environment… 包包本身有助于环保
[06:01] It sounds like work. 听起来不错
[06:03] Maybe you should try that sometime. 也许你该找机会尝试一下
[06:06] Really? 你认真的吗
[06:07] Is that how you made your money? 你就是这么赚钱的吗
[06:10] No. I inherited it a couple of months ago. 不 钱是几个月前继承的
[06:14] There you go. 那不就得了
[06:14] New money, new guilt. 新继承 新负罪
[06:16] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[06:17] I’m talking about your obvious 你对突如其来的财富
[06:18] discomfort with wealth. 显然觉得不自在
[06:20] It’s killing my buzz. 你真扫兴
[06:22] I’m just trying to make what I have mean something, 我只是想用自己所得做点有意义的事
[06:25] and honor the person that gave it to me. 让赠予我财产的人也感到光荣
[06:26] Which is exactly what I’m doing. 这恰恰是我在做的
[06:29] Generations of Hillingsbrooks have worked very hard 希灵斯布鲁克家族世世代代辛苦工作
[06:31] – for me to live this way. – But… -才能让我拥有今天的财富 -可是…
[06:33] Good day, Wilson. 祝一天顺利 威尔森
[06:34] You could show yourself out, 你要么自己离开
[06:35] or I’ll release the hounds. 不然我要放狗了
[06:37] Look, if you change your mind 你如果改变想法了
[06:39] and decide to do something meaningful with your life, 决定做一些有意义的事情
[06:42] let me know. 请通知我
[06:47] Look! Good boy! 好样的 小乖乖
[06:49] Okay, Silver, 小银
[06:50] I’m supposed to meet that Diego kid later at his studio, 我等会儿去工作室见那个圣迭戈小伙
[06:52] and he wanted me to bring an interesting image. 他让我带过去一张有意思的相片
[06:55] What do you think about this one? 你觉得这张怎么样
[06:57] All I see is the caption: 我只能看到备注
[06:59] “Two-time NYU reject.” “被纽约大学拒绝两次”
[07:01] Two minutes, and I find out if I got in. 还有两分钟 我就能知道是否被录取了
[07:05] Two minutes. 就两分钟
[07:06] Since Navid is off at Princeton, 纳维已经到普林斯顿了
[07:08] I just, I can’t keep sitting around here, 我不能这么傻坐在这里
[07:10] wondering when my life is going to start. 想着我的生活什么时候才能真正开始
[07:13] You hear that, Jacques? 雅克 你听到没
[07:14] Don’t wait. Seize the day. 别等了 抓紧时间
[07:16] You’re supposed to be playing with him, 你们应该陪他玩耍
[07:18] not trying to turn him 而不是教唆他
[07:19] into some sort of counterculture anarchist. 成为无组织无纪律的反社会青年
[07:24] Sorry. Okay, I got to go. 对不起 我要走了
[07:27] You promise to text me the minute you find out? 知道录取结果之后立刻给我短信
[07:28] Yeah. Okay. Good luck! 好的 祝你好运
[07:31] Hey, how was your shopping trip with Jen? 和珍逛了一趟 感觉怎么样
[07:34] Well, if I was shopping for passive-aggressive digs, 如果我是去采购消极伤人的讽刺挖苦
[07:37] it would have been a wild success. 这一趟真是大丰收
[07:40] All my life my whole family never thought 我这辈子 我的家人从来不觉得
[07:42] I could do anything important. 我能干出一番大事业
[07:43] I mean, every year for Christmas, 每年的圣诞节
[07:45] Jen would get books and brainy stuff, 珍会带来一些书籍和高智商的东西
[07:47] and I would get… hair products. 我就只能带…护发产品
[07:50] Family dynamics can be intense. 家庭内部确实会互相较劲
[07:53] Just try not to care too much what she thinks. 尽量别太在乎她的想法
[07:56] No, I don’t. 我没有
[07:58] I just want to rub her face in how successful I actually am. 我只想用自己的成功给她有力的还击
[08:01] Which is why, when she was out shoe shopping, 这就是为什么她买鞋的时候
[08:03] I cold-called Paddington Publishing House. 我给帕丁顿出版社来了个意外致电
[08:06] You know they throw that annual 他们每年都举行
[08:07] book announcement party every year. 新书发布酒会
[08:09] Didn’t they once have Stephen King 他们是不是有一次安排了史蒂芬·金
[08:10] jump out of a red velvet cake? 从红色天鹅绒蛋糕里跳出来
[08:11] That was a low point for them, yes. 那个不够给力 不过确实有这事
[08:13] But I spoke to their public relations VP, 我和他们公关副总裁聊过
[08:16] and she wants to meet me, here, later today. 她想和我见面 就在今天晚些时候
[08:18] And my house looks like a well-appointed Chuck E. Cheese. 我的房子就像设备齐全的查克奶酪店一样
[08:21] Yep. That’s my bad. I’ll help you clean those up in three… 都是我的错 我三秒后开始收拾
[08:24] two… 二
[08:26] one. 一
[08:30] I got in. 我被录取了
[08:31] – You got in? – I got in! -你被录取了吗 -我被录取了
[08:33] To NYU?! 是纽约大学吗
[08:38] Are we still gonna pick up the toys? 我们还要收拾这些玩具吗
[08:45] Okay, so I wasn’t able to get you a meeting with Lee Brodsky. 我没法促成你和李·布罗德斯基的会面
[08:48] I honestly have no idea how Adrianna 我不懂阿德里安娜和迪克森
[08:51] and Dixon managed that one. 怎么约到那个人的
[08:52] But… I was able to get you the next best thing: 不过我帮你争取到了一次同样不错的机会
[08:56] an audition. 一次试镜
[08:57] Another audition? 又一次试镜吗
[08:58] Liam, this character actually has a name. 利亚姆 这次的角色有名字
[09:00] Private Wilkerson. 二等兵威尔克森
[09:02] Now, it’s a small, supporting role 虽然是个小配角
[09:03] but it has got breakout potential. 但是个有突破潜力的角色
[09:07] So, before you get too excited, 趁你高兴之前先说好
[09:09] it is an open call. 这是次公开选拔
[09:10] There’ll probably be hundreds of guys trying out for the part, 可能有成百上千人去抢这个角色
[09:12] but, Liam, I just know you can get this! 不过 利亚姆 我知道你能拿到手
[09:15] So this is for the part of the soldier? 这就是那个士兵的全部对话吗
[09:17] A monologue by… “Goath”? “高德”写的独白吗
[09:20] Goethe. It’s, like, subtext or something. 是歌德 潜台词什么的吧
[09:23] Whatever. Anyways, go ahead, 无所谓了 不管怎么说 来吧
[09:25] give it a shot! 试试看
[09:30] “To this has it come! “竟自弄到这种地步
[09:32] “To this! 这种地步
[09:33] “Treacherous, contemptible spirit, 背信弃义的下贱魔鬼
[09:35] “And thou hast concealed it from me! 你居然把这件事情隐瞒了我
[09:38] “Stand, then… 站着 别动
[09:40] “Then stand. 站着 别动
[09:41] “Roll thy devilish eyes wrathfully in the… 你尽管把邪恶的眼珠在眼眶中…
[09:44] in-in thy head!” 恶狠狠地转动吧”
[09:47] Yeah! Y-You just have to go over it a couple of times. 还不错 你只需要多复习几遍就好
[09:50] You’re gonna be great! 你一定没问题的
[09:52] Sweet. 好吧
[10:06] Yes, hello. This is Adrianna Tate Duncan 你好 我是阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯
[10:09] calling to confirm my meeting with Mr. Brodsky. 想确认一下我和布罗德斯基先生的会面
[10:14] The Carrington, at 4:30. 卡林顿酒店 四点半
[10:18] Yes, that’s right. Thank you. 没错 就是这个 谢谢
[10:20] Oh, I’ll be there. 我会去的
[10:42] I am loving your ideas, but tell me, 我爱死你的主意了 告诉我
[10:44] do you have much experience dealing with celebrities? 你是否有与名流打交道的丰富经验
[10:46] Oh, yes, as a matter of fact, I just did an… 当然 事实上我刚刚…
[10:48] Naomi, I had to borrow some of your crème de la Mer. 娜欧米 我要借用一下你的海蓝之谜面霜
[10:54] Amanda Dean, 阿曼达·迪恩
[10:55] is that you? 是你吗
[10:57] Jen, what are you doing here? 珍 你在这里干什么
[10:58] She’s my sister, I didn’t know you two knew each other. 她是我姐姐 我不知道你们俩认识
[11:01] We went to high school together. 我们是高中同学
[11:02] Yeah, we were always duking it out 对啊 我们互相竞争
[11:04] to be the smartest one in the class. 看谁是班里最聪明的那一个
[11:06] Mm-hm, and now look at us. 再看我们现在
[11:07] I’m a jet-setting publishing executive, 我是一名时尚杂志出版社主管
[11:10] and you… have a baby. 而你…也当妈妈了
[11:12] And you’re living in your little sister’s house. 还住在你妹妹家里
[11:15] Oh, no, no-no-no. 不不不
[11:18] I live in Paris. 我住在巴黎
[11:19] My life is much more glamorous than this, 那里的生活比这里迷人多了
[11:21] I can assure you. 真的哦
[11:22] And as I was saying, 接着我们刚才的话题
[11:23] I actually just did an event for Mitchell Nash. 我刚为米切尔·纳什办过一个活动
[11:25] Well, it was… actually, Hm. 其实吧
[11:27] It was a birthday party for his daughter. 那是他女儿的生日派对
[11:28] Isn’t that adorable? 有爱不
[11:30] It was still an event. 那也算是个活动
[11:31] Oh, yes, of course it was. 那当然
[11:33] I’m sure the children had a wonderful time. 我确定小朋友们都玩得很开心
[11:35] You do have the infrastructure to handle a really big event? 你确定能组织好这么盛大的活动吗
[11:38] I can’t be sending my boss any amateurs. 我可不敢给我老板找个业余策划
[11:40] I can handle anything. 我什么都能搞定
[11:42] Ah, speak of the devil. 说曹操 曹操到
[11:44] This is my boss. 我老板的电话
[11:45] He really wants to lock things down. 他很想赶快敲定这件事
[11:50] Can I tell him you’ll give him a full presentation tomorrow? 我能告诉他 你明天会给他做全面展示吗
[11:53] Perfect. 没问题
[11:54] Okay, what’s the address of your office? 好 你公司地址是哪里
[11:57] The address of my office is… 我公司的地址是
[12:00] 2153… 2153号
[12:03] Harper Boulevard. 哈培大道
[12:06] Well, if it’s anything like your house, 如果公司也像你家房子这样
[12:08] I’m sure it’s to die for. 我敢说一定美翻了
[12:10] He’ll see you there at 4:30. 他四点半去找你
[12:11] I’m gonna walk you out. 我送你出去
[12:13] So, tell me more about this boss of yours. 来说说你这个老板怎么样
[12:18] Go ahead. Peel it off. 来吧 把这个揭开
[12:20] Okay, that is awesome. 帅呆了
[12:22] Yeah, it’s gonna look even awesomer 当然 把它喷到墙上之后
[12:23] when you actually put it up. 会更帅
[12:24] Up? 喷到墙上
[12:26] What do you mean? Like-like on the street? 什么意思 放到街上去吗
[12:28] Yeah, hence the term “street art.” 没错 所以才叫”街头艺术”嘛
[12:31] What’s the matter? I thought that you were into this. 怎么了 我以为你对此很有兴趣呢
[12:32] No, I am, I just… I don’t know. 我确实感兴趣 只是 我不确定
[12:34] I don’t know if I want to be part 我不确定是否要和你们一起
[12:35] of the whole criminal aspects of it. 去做这种违法乱纪的事
[12:36] Okay, wait. Hang on a second. 等等
[12:37] It’s not like we’re going out there, 这又不是去街上
[12:39] putting up gang signs or anything. 喷绘帮派标志
[12:40] – I know that. – We’re provoking people. -我知道 -我们那是去启发别人
[12:42] Trying to add some mystery 给他们原本枯燥的
[12:44] to their otherwise boring-ass daily lives. 日常生活增加点神秘感
[12:45] Would you rather put this up on a canvas, 难道你宁愿把这些画在画布上
[12:47] so that it ends up on some rich old d-bag’s bathroom wall? 让它挂在某个有钱老傻帽家的浴室墙上
[12:51] Obviously not, but… 当然不是 但…
[12:52] You want to spend the rest of your life hiding in a gallery 就因为不敢冒一点险
[12:56] just ’cause you’re afraid to take a little risk? 你就准备一辈子都躲在画廊里吗
[12:58] Okay, first of all, 好吧 首先
[12:59] I’ve surfed Mavericks, 我去马维里克斯冲过浪
[13:00] and I was married to a guy who was dying of cancer. 我还嫁给过一个得了癌症的将死之人
[13:03] I’m not exactly afraid of taking risks, all right? I’m just… 我并不害怕冒险 我只是…
[13:06] – sick of them, actually. – Nah. -讨厌冒险罢了 -才不是
[13:08] I think you’re scared. 我觉得你是在害怕
[13:10] I just don’t know if it’s of getting caught, 只是不清楚你到底是害怕被抓
[13:12] or of getting close to me. 还是害怕跟我走得太近
[13:16] I got to go. 我得走了
[13:19] All right, but, uh, if you change your mind, 好 不过如果你改变了主意
[13:23] me and my crew are going out tomorrow night. 我和我朋友会在明晚行动
[13:25] You should come by. 你可以过来
[13:32] Okay, so, tell me what you think. 听完给我点意见
[13:34] Okay. 好
[13:41] Pretty epic, right? 挺带感的吧
[13:42] Yeah, in a Dixieland band sort of way. 是啊 多少有点美国南部乐队的感觉
[13:45] I think we just need to add like a little bit more beat or something. 我觉得应该再多加入点节奏
[13:49] A little beat… 节奏
[13:50] Oh, wait. 等等
[13:51] Hold on. 停一下
[13:54] Hello? 喂
[13:57] Wait. 等等
[13:58] The VP of A&R for Def Jam Records wants to meet with us. 戴夫杰姆唱片公司的A&R副总裁要见我们
[13:58] A&R: Artist and Repertoire 唱片公司的一个部门,负责发掘和训练艺人
[14:02] Tomorrow at 3:00? 明天下午三点
[14:04] We got the other meeting. 我们有另一次会面
[14:05] Yeah, is there any way 能不能改期
[14:08] we could do it another day, another time? 换个时间见面
[14:12] No, no, no, I totally understand, yeah. 不不不 我完全理解
[14:13] We’ll be there. 我们会来的
[14:15] Yeah, both of us. 是的 我们俩
[14:16] 3:00 Echo Park Grill? 三点在回声公园烤菜餐馆
[14:19] Do you mind if I get your number, actually? 不介意我记一下你的号码吧
[14:21] Perfect. 太棒了
[14:22] Okay, cool. 好的 没问题
[14:24] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[14:25] Okay, bye. 好的 再见
[14:27] Can you believe this? 你能相信吗
[14:29] Two huge meetings? 两个重大的会面
[14:34] This is… this is awesome. 是挺不可思议的
[14:36] But… the other meeting’s all the way across town at 4:30. 但四点半的那个会面地点在城区另一头
[14:39] Do you really think we’re gonna make it? 你觉得我们能赶到吗
[14:41] Well, the Def Jam guy’s only in town for one day. 那个唱片公司的人只在城里待一天
[14:43] Yeah, I get that, but… 我明白 但…
[14:44] Okay, you asked me if I was in this 100%, and I am. 你还问我是不是一心扑在这事上 我是
[14:47] Okay, we cannot waste any opportunities. 我们不能浪费任何机会
[14:50] It’s fine. We’ll just… we’ll talk really fast, 没问题的 我们只要讲话快一点
[14:52] and we won’t take the freeway. 别走高速公路就行[经常堵车]
[14:53] Okay, all right. Okay, okay. 好吧 就这么定了
[14:55] Oh, I’m so excited. 我好兴奋
[14:57] So, you just made up a totally random address, huh? 所以你就随口乱编了个地址
[15:01] I was on the spot, 我是不得已而为之
[15:02] and it wasn’t completely random. 而且这也不是完全不靠谱
[15:04] My hair salon used to be on this block. 我常去的发廊以前就在这条街上
[15:05] Nobody is gonna hire an events planner 没人会去请一个把工作室
[15:08] who works out of a hair salon, Naomi. 开在发廊里的活动策划 娜欧米
[15:10] Okay, so I’ll figure it out. 好吧 我会想办法搞定
[15:13] I’ll offer to rent the place for some obscene amount of money. 我会用大价钱租下那个地方
[15:16] I’m sure they’ll go for it. 他们肯定会接受
[15:17] And then slap my name on the wall, 然后我就在墙上弄上我的名字
[15:19] and bribe whoever works there to pretend 然后花钱雇一个那里的员工
[15:21] to be my staff for a few hours. 假装帮我工作几个小时
[15:23] But it’s practically too easy. 再简单不过的一件事
[15:25] Oh, my God! 天呐
[15:26] There it is. 就是这里
[15:29] And look, it’s just a quaint little… 看吧 是一家别致的…
[15:34] …sex shop. 情趣用品小店
[15:36] Uh, you know, I’m just gonna go. 我要先撤了
[15:38] Stay here and help me. 待在这帮我
[15:39] And try not to think of what people do with those. 看到这些东西尽量不要乱YY
[15:43] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[15:44] It’s a fabulous store you have here. 这真是一家很棒的小店
[15:47] What would it cost to rent it out for the day? 租用一天要花多少钱
[15:49] I don’t know. I’d have to ask my manager. 不清楚 我得问问经理
[15:57] Thank you, Mr. Smith. 谢谢光临 史密斯先生
[15:59] We appreciate your business. 感谢你对小店的支持
[16:01] Okay, blondie. 我说金发妞
[16:02] Are you high or just a moron? 你是嗑药了还是白痴
[16:04] You think you can rent us out like a karaoke room? 你以为这里是KTV吗 还能出租
[16:06] I don’t think so. 别做梦了
[16:08] Well, I’m willing to make it worth your while. 我愿意补偿你们的损失
[16:11] That’s impossible. 不可能
[16:12] The weekend before Valentine’s Day 情人节前的周末
[16:13] is our biggest sales event of the year. 是我们每年生意最好的时候
[16:15] We call it black leather Friday. 被我们称为黑色皮革星期五
[16:17] Clever. 好想法
[16:18] Just cancel the meeting. 把这次会面取消了吧
[16:19] And prove Jen right? Are you insane? 然后证明珍是对的 你疯了吗
[16:22] What if I buy everything? 如果我买下所有东西呢
[16:25] Everything? 全部
[16:26] Yes, down to the last… 是的 甚至包括…
[16:29] novelty condom. 另类的避孕套
[16:31] Except that. 但那个除外
[16:32] I won’t buy that. 那个我不要
[16:33] I-I’m allergic vinyl; it gives me a rash. 我对乙烯基过敏 会让我起皮疹
[16:36] I will, however, give you a thousand dollars each 而且 我还会给你们每人一千块
[16:38] to pretend to be my employees 假装是我的雇员
[16:39] provided that you can find some… 前提是你们能找到些…
[16:41] non-crotchless clothing. 正常点的衣服穿
[16:45] I take it role-playing is on your resumes? 角色扮演对你们来说是小菜一碟吧
[16:49] You got yourself a deal. 成交
[16:51] Excellent. 很好
[16:53] All right, ladies, 那么 女士们
[16:54] welcome to Naomi Clark Events. 欢迎加入娜欧米·克拉克活动策划工作室
[17:06] I’m glad you finally came around. 很高兴你终于觉悟了
[17:08] Well, resistance seemed futile. 抗拒只是徒劳
[17:09] Besides, you seem like one of those… 何况 你看着就像那种…
[17:12] plucky, annoying people who don’t give up. 坚决 难缠 不轻言放弃的人
[17:16] So, I decided to do your project. 所以我决定做你的项目
[17:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:19] With one condition. 不过有个条件
[17:22] I cannot work with someone 我可不能跟一个
[17:24] who’s going to make me feel guilty about my money, 让我觉得”有钱可耻”的人共事
[17:26] so I need you to prove to me 所以你得证明给我看
[17:28] that you’re not gonna be guilty with yours. 你不会因为有钱而感到愧疚
[17:30] And how exactly am I supposed to do that? 那我要怎么证明呢
[17:33] I want you to buy something. 我要你花钱买东西
[17:35] – That’s all? – Yeah. -就这么简单 -是的
[17:36] Listen, PJ, I went to West Beverly High, 老板 我上的可是西比弗利高中
[17:38] I can shop. 我很会花钱
[17:41] Here. 这个
[17:43] Not a $200 wallet. 我说的远不止买个两百块的钱包
[17:45] Something big, something you’ve always wanted, 要买价格高昂的 你一直梦寐以求
[17:47] something that you secretly wanted 一直默默奢望着
[17:49] but you could never afford. 却又负担不起的东西
[17:54] These are kind of nice. 这双鞋挺不错的
[17:56] No looking at price tags! 不准看标价
[17:58] Money is no object. 要不计价格
[17:59] Come on. 来吧
[18:09] That is quite a bag. 这个包包可真不错
[18:11] It’s no canvas tote for charity, 虽不是用来做慈善拍卖的帆布包
[18:13] but it’ll do. 但还是算数
[18:14] I’m impressed. 你的表现太出色了
[18:17] And you know what? 你知道吗
[18:20] It’s on me. 这个算我的
[18:22] Looks like we’re in business together, Wilson. 看来我们已经开始合作了 威尔森
[18:26] Enjoy the bag. 希望你喜欢这个包
[18:30] – There you go. – Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[18:36] Please let this be him. 这个人一定要是他
[18:38] Come on. 拜托
[18:42] Um, maybe you should call his assistant, huh? 或许你该给他的助理打个电话
[18:45] Make sure the guy’s on his way? 问问他是不是在来的路上了
[18:46] Okay, yeah. 好的
[18:48] Okay. 好吧
[18:51] That’s weird. 太奇怪了
[18:52] It says the call can’t be completed as dialed. 它说我所拨打的是空号
[18:55] It’s okay. Um, let’s just give it five minutes, 没关系 我们再多等五分钟
[18:58] and then we can get out of here. 如果他还不来 我们就走
[18:59] – All right? – Five minutes. -行吗 -五分钟
[19:00] Yeah, five minutes, we can do this. 对 就五分钟 我们再等等
[19:02] Five minutes, okay. 五分钟 行吧
[19:17] Ugh, don’t mind me, I’m just pretty sure I got stood up. 别管我 我肯定是被放鸽子了
[19:21] And I thought I was the only one. 我还以为只有我被放鸽子了呢
[19:24] Really? 真的吗
[19:25] Wow, well, maybe we’re supposed to meet each other. 或许是老天安排咱俩见面的
[19:30] You don’t happen to be a musical duo, do you? 你不会正好是个二重唱成员吧
[19:33] Nope. 不是
[19:35] No, I’m just a single gal. 我只是个单身女郎
[19:41] I’m so proud of us. 我太崇拜咱们了
[19:43] You would never know this was a sex shop. 谁都想不到这之前是个情趣用品店
[19:49] Okay. 好了
[19:53] Wow. Shirazi Studios, very nice. 谢拉兹工作室 真不错
[19:56] Okay, that reminds me, 我想起来了
[19:57] I’ve got to go to the doctor to get my vaccinations, 我得去医院接种疫苗
[19:59] It is the last hurdle until I’m officially a college student. 这是我成为大学生之前的最后一道坎了
[20:02] Yeah! 太好了
[20:03] All right, is this it? 没别的了吧
[20:04] Oh, wait. No. There’s another one. 不 等等 这还有一个
[20:06] I swear to God, 我对天发誓
[20:07] they keep popping out of nowhere. 真不知道这些东西是从哪里冒出来的
[20:09] It’s like some pervert got a magical wish granted or something. 就像某个性变态的魔法愿望成真了一样
[20:12] Okay. 好吧
[20:13] Well, good luck to you. 祝你们好运
[20:18] Mr. Paddington. 帕丁顿先生
[20:21] And Jen. 珍 你也来了啊
[20:23] Well, we just happened to bump into each other outside. 我们在外面碰巧撞见了
[20:26] What a wonderful coincidence. 可真是巧啊
[20:28] Yes. Truly. 确实很巧
[20:30] Your sister’s a real delight. 你姐姐真漂亮
[20:31] Tell me, 跟我说说
[20:32] does Ms. Paddington work in the publishing business, as well? 帕丁顿太太也从事出版工作吗
[20:35] Uh… no. 没有
[20:37] No, there is no Mrs. Paddington. 根本没有帕丁顿太太一说
[20:40] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[20:41] How interesting. 真有意思
[20:42] So, to get started, I’d like to say, 下面开始吧 我想说的是
[20:45] I am sick and tired, as you probably are, 或许您和我一样 已经受够了
[20:47] of the monotonous party parade… 单调乏味的聚会庆典
[20:49] You know, I always say that a party’s really only 我一直认为 只有大家全身投入
[20:51] as interesting as the people in attendance. 派对才会有趣
[20:54] That is so deeply true. 说得太对了
[20:56] And since you publish books… 既然您出版书籍
[20:58] I love books. 我超爱看书
[21:01] I’m glad to hear that. 听你这么说 我真高兴
[21:02] I do. I read a lot. 真的 我看过很多书
[21:04] Oh. I went to Yale. 我曾经在耶鲁求学
[21:05] – So… – Really? -所以说… -真的吗
[21:07] What better way to evoke 除了让大家重温
[21:09] the wonder of books than by returning us 年轻时格外着迷的书以外
[21:12] to the ones that thrilled us the most during our youth? 还有什么更能激发对书籍的兴趣呢
[21:15] I give you… The Enchanted Forest. 我为你准备了 魔法森林
[21:18] Intimate, mysterious. 既亲密又神秘
[21:20] It’s a welcome relief from the generic Hollywood glitz. 这是从浮华大千世界中释放自我的好方法
[21:22] There will be trees growing out of tables… 树木会从桌子里生长出来
[21:24] Speaking of forests, do you like hiking? 说到森林 你喜欢远足吗
[21:27] I love it. 我很喜欢
[21:28] But do you know what I love even more? 但你知道我更喜欢什么吗
[21:31] An excellent meal 有美女陪伴的
[21:34] with a charming companion. 浪漫晚餐
[21:37] Pick you up at 8:00? 八点来接你好吗
[21:40] All right, well, I’ve heard enough. 行了 我听够了
[21:42] You know, there’s more that I can show you. 还有别的您可以看看
[21:43] No, Naomi. 不用了 娜欧米
[21:44] I think the concept is fantastic, 我觉得这个想法棒极了
[21:47] and Amanda had already sold me. 阿曼达已经给我看过了
[21:49] I have no doubt that you and your staff 我相信你和你的员工
[21:52] will make it a night to remember. 会让这个夜晚令人难忘
[21:55] – Jen? – Yes? -珍 -有何贵干
[21:57] Walk me out? 能送我出去吗
[21:58] Sure. 当然
[22:07] Yes! 太好了
[22:09] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:10] – Erin Silver, how are you? – Hi. -艾莲·西福尔 你好吗 -你好
[22:13] I can’t believe you’re heading off to college. 真不敢相信你都要上大学了
[22:15] Last time I filled out vaccination forms for you, 上次我帮你填接种疫苗表格时
[22:17] I think it was for summer camp. 还是因为夏令营吧
[22:19] Well, don’t worry. I’m not coming back from NYU 别担心 我不会带着毒品或是伤病
[22:22] with poison oak and swimmer’s ear. 从纽约大学回来
[22:23] Good. 很好
[22:24] – Guess that means you’re all grown up. – Yeah. -看来你已经长大成人了 -是的
[22:26] Which means we should probably talk about 也就是说 我们该谈谈
[22:29] your family medical history. 你的家族病史了
[22:31] Erin, your mom, your aunt and your grandmother 艾莲 你的妈妈 姨妈 还有外婆
[22:33] all died of breast cancer. 都死于乳腺癌
[22:35] And I know the drill. 我知道规矩
[22:37] Self exams, regular checkups. 自我检查 定期体检
[22:39] I’m gonna start doing those. 我会开始做例行检查的
[22:41] Good. You also should consider 很好 你还应该考虑
[22:42] getting tested for the BRCA gene. 做一个乳腺癌基因测试
[22:44] If you have the BRCA one or two mutation, 如果你有一或两个乳腺癌基因变异的话
[22:46] your future includes an up to 60% chance 你将来有60%的可能性
[22:49] of getting breast cancer. 患上乳腺癌
[22:50] You’d have to consider preventative measures, 你必须做好预防措施
[22:52] such as a prophylactic mastectomy and… 比如预防性乳房切除术 还有…
[22:54] Do we have to talk about it now? 我们一定要现在讨论这个吗
[22:56] We do. 没错
[22:57] I’ve… I’ve had a pretty crappy year, 我这一年过得非常糟糕
[23:01] and I finally have something to look forward to. 终于又充满了希望
[23:04] So, right now, I just want to get my life started. 所以现在 我只想重新开始自己的生活
[23:06] You’re going to college. 你马上要上大学了
[23:08] I probably won’t be seeing you anymore. 可能我以后都不会见到你了
[23:11] And by your early twenties, 在你二十出头的时候
[23:12] this could be a very urgent concern. 必须尽快做决定
[23:14] It’s my job to make sure you’re informed about this. 我有义务让你知道这些事情
[23:17] I just want to be excited about my future. 我只想兴奋地迎接自己的未来
[23:20] And I just want you to have a healthy one. 我只是希望你拥有一个健康的未来
[23:33] Oh, look at your little party decorations. 看看这些聚会用的小装饰
[23:36] FYI: I may be bringing William back here later. 顺便提醒你 我晚点可能会带威廉回来
[23:39] And if my powers are anything like they used to be, 如果我还是像过去一样魅力无穷的话
[23:41] he may well have proposed by morning. 他明早大概就会求婚了
[23:43] Well, you’re not wasting any time. 你真是分秒必争啊
[23:45] Well, I just have a really good feeling about him. 我只是对他很有好感
[23:48] And not just for me. For Jacques. 不光是为我自己 也为雅克
[23:51] Yes, I’m sure he can get Jacques 他肯定会送给雅克
[23:53] many free copies of Babar. 很多《大象巴巴》的书
[23:54] It’s not about that. 与此无关
[23:56] Or really even about the money. 甚至和金钱都没关系
[23:59] I see Debbie and Ryan and Jacques together, 我见过戴比 瑞恩和雅克在一起的样子
[24:01] and they are like a perfect little family. 看起来就像是一个完美的小家庭
[24:04] Is it so wrong to think that maybe I could 我也希望能拥有那样的家庭
[24:06] have something like that, too? 难道有什么错吗
[24:08] That I am not destined to be alone? 难道我注定该孤老一生吗
[24:11] No, of course not. 当然不是
[24:14] Hey, guys. 姑娘们
[24:17] Is that the new Tradesrogue Crocodile Hobo? 这是崔兹罗格的新款鳄鱼皮手袋吗
[24:22] I picked it up today. 我今天买的
[24:23] That’s a really expensive bag. 那个包超级贵哎
[24:25] You know what? I didn’t even look at the price. 我根本就没看价钱
[24:27] But even if it was, like $1,000, 即使要一千块
[24:31] I’m okay with that. 我也完全能接受
[24:33] Yeah. Try $40,000. 大概要四万块吧
[24:36] $40,000? 四万块
[24:37] Oh, my God. 我的老天
[24:39] I let him buy me a $40,000 bag?! 我竟然让他送了我一个四万块的包包
[24:42] Well, whoever he is, he sounds like a keeper. 不管他是谁 这个男人值得交往
[24:46] I have to run. 我该走了
[24:47] Jacques might wake up… 雅克可能会醒的
[24:49] No. No, Jen, you can’t leave me with Jacques. 不行 珍 你可不能把雅克扔给我
[24:51] I have too much to do for this party. 这场派对我还有很多要准备
[24:52] …and if he does, he’ll need a diaper change. 他要是真醒了 你得给他换尿布
[24:56] Any interest in baby-sitting? 你有兴趣看孩子吗
[24:58] Sorry. I just realized there’s something I need to go do. 抱歉 我刚想起来我还有事要做
[25:01] Right. And I’m just… 好吧 我就…
[25:02] standing here with my thumb up my… 在这干站着…
[25:06] Don’t worry. Auntie’s coming. 别着急 小姨来了
[25:08] I need a baby-sitter. 我得找个保姆
[25:11] Okay, yes. 好 是的
[25:12] Okay, I get it. I get it. 好 我懂 我懂
[25:14] But are you sure he can’t squeeze us in, like, right now? 你确定他现在没法临时安排和我们见面吗
[25:18] I mean, we can meet anywhere. 我们在哪见面都行
[25:22] Well, we weren’t exactly snoozing. 我们没打盹
[25:23] We were actually stuck in traffic… 其实是因为堵车…
[25:26] Hello? 喂
[25:30] I can’t believe it. 真受不了
[25:32] We totally blew it. 咱们搞砸了
[25:34] No, it’s okay. 没事
[25:36] I know this sucks, 我知道这让人难以接受
[25:37] but there will be other meetings, okay? 但以后还有会面机会
[25:39] We’ll just learn from our mistakes. 咱们吃一堑长一智
[25:41] We can’t make any more mistakes. 我们不能再犯错了
[25:44] I quit my job, Dixon. 我辞了工作 迪克森
[25:50] Baby, uh, that’s kind of jumping the gun. 宝贝 你有点操之过急了
[25:53] Don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[25:54] You do know the phrase, 俗话说得好
[25:55] “Don’t quit your day job,” right? “正职辞不得”
[25:57] Yeah, well, I thought, according to you, the phrase was, 我记得你之前说过
[25:59] “And if you’re not in it with me 100%, “如果不能和我全心身投入其中
[26:01] you’re not in it at all.” 就干脆别参与”
[26:03] What are you talking about? 你这是什么意思
[26:04] That is what you were saying, isn’t it? 你当时不就是这个意思吗
[26:06] I mean, if we don’t make it as a team, 如果我们不能团队合作
[26:08] we don’t make it as a couple? 就得分手
[26:09] Whoa, Ade. No. 艾德 不是这样的
[26:12] Babe, our relationship and our business 宝贝 我们的感情和事业
[26:14] are two completely different things. 完全是两码事
[26:17] If the business side doesn’t work out, 即使事业没有起色
[26:18] it’s not gonna affect our relationship. 也不会影响咱们的感情
[26:21] Do you promise? 你能保证吗
[26:24] Yes, I promise. 我保证
[26:27] And I’m sure Liam would give you your job back in a heartbeat. 我敢说利亚姆立马就能让你复职
[26:30] He’s a friend. 他是个好哥们
[26:41] Hey, your door was unlocked. 你的门没锁
[26:43] Whoa, what happened with this? 你这一大摊是怎么回事
[26:46] Well, I asked Jacques’ baby-sitter for help, 我想找雅克的保姆帮忙
[26:49] but apparently, she’s no whiz with the hot glue gun. 但她不会摆弄热胶枪
[26:54] So, how is prep for NYU going? 去纽约大学的事准备得怎样
[26:57] Have you started practicing hailing cabs 开始练习叫出租车了吗
[26:59] and being snobbish about pizza? 还得学会对匹萨嗤之以鼻
[27:00] You know, I’m not really feeling the whole NYU thing today. 我今天对去纽约大学的事有所动摇
[27:04] What are you talking about? 你这是什么意思
[27:05] You’ve been excited about this for years. 你都为这事激动一年了
[27:07] Yeah, I know. It’s just… 我知道 只是…
[27:10] Wait. Hold that thought. 等一下 等会再说
[27:14] Mr. Paddington, how can I help you? 帕丁顿先生 有什么事吗
[27:17] Your wallet? 你的钱包
[27:20] That you left in the pocket of your coat at my office. 装在大衣口袋 落在我办公室里了
[27:24] I understand. Of course. 我明白 当然
[27:26] I will send one of my assistants there right away to look for it. 我现在就派助理过去找
[27:31] It’s not a problem. 这不成问题
[27:35] Except it’s not your office, and you have no assistants. 但那不是你的办公室 你也没有助理
[27:45] I’ll catch up with you guys later. 咱们稍后碰头
[27:51] Just so you know, okay, I’m not here for you. 要知道 我过来不是因为你
[27:54] I’m just into doing the art. 完全是为了艺术
[27:55] Okay. And you thought you’d look less conspicuous 好吧 你为了不引人注意
[27:58] dressed up as a, uh, Ninja? 故意穿得像个忍者
[28:01] I just thought it would help me blend in with the night, okay? 我只是觉得这么穿 能让自己融入月夜
[28:04] Yeah, uh, it’s just that there’s been this little invention 是啊 只可惜街上有路灯
[28:07] that’s called street lamps. 藏也藏不住
[28:09] Right. 没错
[28:13] Why don’t we put it up here? 我们在这里画吧
[28:14] Yeah, the, uh… 这个嘛…
[28:15] the garbage and the rats will be really impressed. 垃圾和老鼠肯定会被你的画技折服
[28:21] Come here. 过来
[28:23] I say we do it where people can actually see it. 我建议找个大家都能看到的地方作画
[28:33] All right. You’re on. 好啊 听你的
[29:02] Okay. 好了
[29:03] There must be a light or a desk lamp or something or… 屋里肯定有电灯 或是台灯什么的
[29:09] A flashlight. Thank you. 手电筒 太好了
[29:11] Okay, not a flashlight. 好吧 不是手电筒
[29:14] All right. 好吧
[29:22] Okay. 在这儿
[29:41] Son of a bitch is married. 那个狗杂种结婚了
[29:44] Okay, dude, you were right. 哥们 你说得没错
[29:45] That looks so good up there. 画在这里简直太赞了
[29:50] Run! 快跑
[30:05] Oh, my… 天啊
[30:10] Seriously?! 耍老娘呢
[30:20] Over there. 去那边
[30:54] I was just taking inventory. 我刚才在做盘点
[30:56] Come back tomorrow. 明天再来吧
[30:57] There’s a sale on… handcuffs. 目前手铐在打折
[31:02] Oh, I see you brought your own. 原来您自己带了啊
[31:11] Oh! You don’t understand; I really do work here. 你搞错了 我真的是这里的员工
[31:14] I don’t know your life, lady, but I do know that 我不知道你是干嘛的 小姐 但我知道
[31:15] I come in here all the time and I’ve never seen you. 我来过很多次 但从没见过你
[31:18] O-Okay, officer, please. 长官 行行好
[31:19] If I don’t get out of here right now and warn her, 我要是现在不去马上提醒我姐
[31:21] my sister is going to make a huge mistake. 她就会犯下弥天大错
[31:22] Then call her from the station. 那就回局里给她打电话
[31:24] Somebody’s got to post your bail. 总得有人给你交保释费
[31:25] No, if she finds out I was arrested, 不行 如果她发现我被捕了
[31:26] it’ll blow my cover story, and I’ll look like an idiot. 我的说辞就露馅了 那样我会显得很傻
[31:28] You get one phone call; do what you have to do. 你只能打一个电话 别浪费了
[31:30] This is just stupid! 这也太蠢了吧
[31:41] This is a $40,000 bag? 这个包值四万块吗
[31:44] Thirty-seven five. 三万七千五
[31:46] You peeked. 你当时瞟了一眼
[31:47] Well, it’s very, very pretty, 这非常非常漂亮
[31:49] but you have to take it back. 但你得收回去
[31:51] Well, you know what that means. 你知道那意味着什么
[31:52] I’m not wasting my time with a guilt-ridden heiress. 我可不会在一个有负罪感的继承人身上浪费时间
[31:55] Well, I’m not spending my time with a self-indulgent jerk. 我也不会在一个自我放纵的混蛋身上浪费时间
[31:59] What was the whole point of this little exercise, anyway? 这个小测试的意义到底何在
[32:01] To get me to admit that I’m not comfortable with this money? 让我承认自己无法接受这笔钱吗
[32:04] Fine. I admit it. 好吧 我承认
[32:06] I want to earn what I have. 我想赢得自己拥有的东西
[32:08] I want to build something that is lasting and meaningful. 我想创造点持久并且有意义的东西
[32:13] And not just so Marla’s death means something, 这样不仅能让玛拉的逝去具有意义
[32:15] but so my life means something, too. 也能让我的生命充满意义
[32:17] Well, I happen to believe life means something if you enjoy it. 我倒觉得 及时行乐才能使生命有意义
[32:21] And is that what you’re doing right now? 你现在就是在及时行乐喽
[32:23] ‘Cause you just look lonely and bored. 那你怎么看着又寂寞又无聊
[32:25] Look, I thought that 我原本以为
[32:27] you helping me start all this would make it easier, 有你带我上道会容易一些
[32:29] but you know what? 但结果呢
[32:31] Building something on my own 靠我自己的双手
[32:32] is going to be that much more satisfying. 创造的东西更令人满足
[32:42] I still don’t understand why they would arrest you. 我还是搞不懂他们为什么要逮捕你
[32:45] And why you were wearing this when I called. 还有 为什么我打电话的时候你穿着这身
[32:49] Well, I find it keeps me sharp, 我觉得这么穿头脑比较清醒
[32:52] you know, when I’m thinking about hors d’oeuvres and menus and… 我要思考开胃菜和菜单的问题
[32:56] …other things. 还有其它事情
[32:57] Okay, I haven’t been completely honest. 好吧 我没完全说实话
[33:00] I don’t have an office, I don’t have employees. 我没有办公室 也没有员工
[33:01] I made all of this up because I really wanted this job. 我很想拿到这份工作 所以撒了谎
[33:04] William, this is incredibly embarrassing. 威廉 这事简直太丢脸了
[33:08] I hope you know I had nothing to do with this. 希望你明白 我完全不知情
[33:11] And I hope this doesn’t ruin the rest of our evening. 也希望不要因为这事扫了我们今晚的雅兴
[33:15] No. Jen, wait. 珍 等等
[33:17] You know what, you’re annoying, you really are, 你很招人烦 真的
[33:19] but you’re my sister, and I can’t let you do this. 但你是我亲姐 我不能看着你犯错
[33:24] I believe that belongs to you. 这个是你的吧
[33:26] I found it in your wallet, 我在你钱包里发现的
[33:27] where you probably stuffed it before our meeting. 大概是在我们会面前塞进去的
[33:33] Yeah. 没错
[33:35] I thought you said that weren’t married. 你不是说自己没结婚吗
[33:37] No, I said there was no Mrs. Paddington. 不 我是说没有帕丁顿太太这一说
[33:40] My wife kept her maiden name. 我妻子还保留了娘家的姓
[33:43] Okay. 好吧
[33:47] Unfortunately, it looks like none of our party planning 很不幸 我们的派对计划
[33:50] is going to work out after all. 最终都用不成了
[33:57] Y-You know what, I think it will. 我觉得用得上
[34:01] You’re gonna let my sister here plan your silly little party, 要么让我妹妹帮你筹备那个无聊小派对
[34:04] or your wife is going to get a very interesting phone call 要么你妻子就会接到一个很有趣的电话
[34:08] from me. 我打的
[34:22] Heard about NYU. Congrats. 我听说纽约大学的事了 恭喜你
[34:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[34:25] I actually just got some good news, too. 其实我也刚收到些好消息
[34:27] I’m gonna be in a movie. 我要拍电影了
[34:28] It’s not a huge part, but if it gets me noticed, 戏份不多 但如果能让我受到关注
[34:30] it’s worth putting myself out there. 就值得去露露脸
[34:33] This is a whole new Liam. 真是全新的利亚姆
[34:35] Yeah. I guess, ever since my accident, 是啊 自从我出车祸后
[34:37] I just want to not worry about stuff so much. 就不想再这么杞人忧天了
[34:39] You know? I want to live every day like it could be my last. 我想把每一天都当做最后一天来过
[34:43] Wow, that sounds really morbid. 这听起来真悲观
[34:46] No, no, actually, it… sounds like a good idea. 不 其实这想法听起来不错
[34:50] Why spend time planning for a future 为什么要花时间去计划
[34:51] you might not even have? 你也许都不能拥有的未来呢
[34:53] Yeah, something like that. 差不多这么回事
[35:02] You all right? 你没事吧
[35:04] Absolutely. 当然
[35:05] I’m just saying, people should live 我是说 无论怎样
[35:06] every day to the fullest, no matter what. 人们应该好好珍惜 充分利用每一天
[35:11] I guess I’m just not sure yet 我还不确定要不要
[35:14] if that means going to NYU. 去念纽约大学
[35:17] It’s what I’ve wanted for so long, 那是我一直向往的
[35:19] and now that I’ve got it, I… 现在我得到了 我…
[35:22] I feel like I don’t know anything. 我觉得自己什么都不确定
[35:27] Well, you don’t have to figure everything out right this second. 你不用一下子把所有事都弄明白
[35:47] Not everything. 不必都想明白
[36:04] Look, I’m sorry about the other day. 那天的事我很抱歉
[36:07] Okay, and I hope that you’re not still mad at me, because… 我希望你不生我的气了 因为…
[36:12] Well, this is actually kind of embarrassing, uh… 这事其实说起来有点尴尬
[36:15] Do you think that maybe you want to give me my job back? 你能让我回来工作吗
[36:19] Ade, I can’t do that. 艾德 这我办不到
[36:20] Oh. Not because I’m mad at you, 不是因为我生你的气
[36:23] but because I actually already gave your job away. 而是因为我已经雇别人了
[36:25] I’m, uh, I’m in this movie that starts rehearsals today. 我要出演今天开始排练的一部电影
[36:30] Well, your auditions must be going pretty well. 你的试镜一定很出色
[36:32] Actually, I didn’t even audition for this one. 其实 我都没有为这部戏试镜
[36:33] Vanessa was at The Carrington, and happened to bump into the producer. 瓦内萨当时在卡林顿 刚好撞见制作人
[36:37] Wait, The Carrington? 等等 卡林顿吗
[36:38] Yeah, I guess he had seen my billboards 是的 我估计他看过我的广告牌
[36:40] and that rescue video, 和救人的那段录像
[36:42] and, uh, I don’t know, 我也不清楚
[36:44] she somehow convinced him that I’m the guy. 反正她说服他 我就是他要找的角色
[36:46] She’s pretty amazing, don’t you think? 她真厉害 你觉得不
[36:48] Yeah, she certainly seems to be. 是啊 她看起来是挺厉害
[36:52] Why are you being so weird 怎么一到这里
[36:53] – about coming back down here? – I’m not. -你就浑身不自在 -我没有啊
[36:54] – You had fun, right? – Yeah, obviously it was exciting. -你不是玩得很开心吗 -是啊 确实很刺激
[36:57] Okay, I just don’t want you getting the wrong idea. 好吧 我只希望你别乱想
[36:59] I’m not ready to start coming down here with you all the time 我没准备好经常跟你到这里来
[37:01] and, you know… 而且 你知道
[37:07] That looks amazing in the light. 这个白天看真是太美了
[37:09] Well, you aren’t the only one that thinks so. 不仅你一个人这么想
[37:17] On second thought, what are you doing tonight? 我改主意了 你今晚打算做什么
[37:31] I cannot believe I get a whole trailer, just for me. 真想不到我拥有一整辆专用拖车
[37:34] Are you kidding me? It’s hideous. 你开什么玩笑 里面糟透了
[37:36] It’s fine. 挺好的
[37:37] I like shag carpet. 我喜欢长毛地毯
[37:38] Liam, you are on a bullet train to stardom. 利亚姆 你马上要成为大明星了
[37:41] She’s right, this is major. 她说得对 这是重大事件
[37:43] Finally, someone around here 终于有人知道
[37:44] who knows what they’re talking about. 事情轻重了
[37:46] All right, I’m gonna speak to Lee 好吧 我会找李
[37:48] – about getting you an upgrade. – Oh, my… -给你换个上档次的 -天啊
[37:51] Liam, thank you so much 利亚姆 非常谢谢你
[37:53] for getting me the interview for this P.A. job. 帮我得到这份私人助理的工作
[37:55] I’m just glad it worked out, 很高兴能帮得上你
[37:56] – if this is what you really wanted. – It is. -如果这是你想要的话 -这正是
[37:58] Why should I wait four years 我为什么要花四年
[38:00] to learn about filmmaking in a classroom, 在教室里学习拍电影
[38:01] when I can actually start doing it? 明明我现在就能开始实践
[38:04] Live the dream like there’s no tomorrow. 追求梦想 仿佛世界末日
[38:06] Well, it definitely feels like a dream. 感觉真的很像一场梦
[38:19] What do you want? 你有什么事
[38:20] Six years ago, 六年前
[38:22] I tried to start a magazine. 我想办份杂志
[38:24] This very cutting-edge, brainy, 那种非常前沿 有头脑
[38:27] politically-minded thing, 进行政治评论的刊物
[38:29] that could not have been a bigger flop. 成了莫大的失败
[38:33] I believe my mother called it the Dilettante Monthly. 我妈管它叫《业余者月刊》
[38:37] Ouch. 真伤人
[38:38] Yeah. 是啊
[38:40] Well, I tried to earn on my own, 我想自食其力
[38:42] and I failed. 但我失败了
[38:45] And… I’ve been afraid… 从此以后我害怕
[38:49] to be involved with anything since. 再去参与任何事
[38:51] But I don’t know– 但我不明白
[38:52] there’s something about your little project here 你的项目中有种东西打动了我
[38:55] that I just don’t want to see you fail as miserably as I did. 我不想眼看你像我以前那样惨败
[39:00] Well, that is very generous of you. 你真好心
[39:04] So, what do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[39:06] Do you want to be partners? 你想做合伙人吗
[39:14] Good morning. 早上好
[39:15] Morning. 早上好
[39:16] I’m glad to see you didn’t sleep 很高兴看见你不是穿着
[39:18] in the God-awful Catwoman costume. 那套吐血猫女装睡的
[39:20] I almost had to. 我差点就穿着睡了
[39:22] It was so hard to get off. 很难脱下来
[39:23] Oh, my God, now I’m all itchy. 我的天 现在我全身好痒
[39:25] Naomi, you have to be honest with me. 娜欧米 你跟我说实话
[39:29] Is it really that hard for you to get a job? 你拿到一份工作真那么难吗
[39:31] I mean, what was the point of going to such extremes? 为什么要用那么极端的方法
[39:36] Maybe I just wanted to do something 也许我只想做点
[39:37] that would impress you for once. 能让你佩服的事
[39:40] Come on. 得了吧
[39:41] Are you saying that this was all about me? 你是说这全都是因为我吗
[39:44] No, of course not. 不 当然不是
[39:48] Naomi. 娜欧米
[39:49] What do you want me to do, 你想让我怎么做
[39:51] give you a round of applause? 为你鼓掌吗
[39:53] I think this whole little business that you’ve created 我认为你独自开拓的这番小事业
[39:56] is impressive. 令人佩服
[39:57] I think this house that you’ve bought is impressive. 我觉得你买的这座房子令人佩服
[40:02] And all these friends you have who absolutely adore you…. 而且你那些万分宠爱你的朋友们
[40:07] I think it’s all very impressive. 这些都很令人佩服
[40:12] You really mean that? 你说真的吗
[40:15] Yeah, I do. 是的
[40:19] Maybe if you weren’t so intent on finding a husband, 如果你不那么想找个老公
[40:23] you could do something with your life, too. 你这辈子也会有所作为
[40:24] I mean, look at me. I gave up chasing boys, 瞧瞧我 我放弃了追求男色
[40:26] and now I channel all of my energy into a career. 现在我全身心投入事业
[40:31] I’m just saying… 我想说的是
[40:32] you don’t need a man, 你不需要男人
[40:34] and neither do I. 我也不需要
[40:36] We can be a team. 我们可以合作
[40:47] Oh, um, I’m here with Annie. 我来找安妮的
[40:49] We’re working on a charity project together. 我们在合办慈善项目
[40:51] I’m Preston. 我是普莱斯顿
[40:53] I’m Naomi Clark. 我是娜欧米·克拉克
[40:56] It’s a pleasure to meet you, Preston. 认识你很高兴 普莱斯顿
[40:58] The pleasure’s all mine. 我也很荣幸
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme