时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are the single most annoying man | 你是这个星球上最让人讨厌的 |
[00:06] | on the entire planet. | 单身男人 |
[00:08] | Well, you’re no peach yourself there, sweetheart. | 你也不算讨人喜欢 亲爱的 |
[00:09] | I threw out Amal, I did it. | 我摆脱了艾玛 真的 |
[00:11] | Whatever happens, we’re gonna get through this together, okay? | 不管发生任何事我们一起承担 好吗 |
[00:14] | And now I’m thinking | 现在我反思了一下 |
[00:15] | maybe he was just telling me what I wanted to hear. | 也许他只是在说些好听的话在哄我 |
[00:17] | You’re family, and I would never hurt family, | 你是我家人 我绝不会伤害家人 |
[00:19] | but she is not family. | 但她不是家人 |
[00:20] | I know I don’t have any proof of the stolen cars. | 我知道我没有证据证明那些是赃车 |
[00:23] | He threatened my girlfriend. | 但他威胁我女朋友 |
[00:24] | – Work with the police to get the evidence we need. – I’m in. | -与警方合作 拿到证据 -我同意 |
[00:27] | $10,000? | 一万美金 |
[00:28] | I think you could work a whole lot more. | 我认为我们可以有进一步的合作 |
[00:30] | You might not loving modeling, but the camera loves you. | 你也许不喜欢当模特 但你为镜头而生 |
[00:33] | There’s no money here. You’re not paying for anything. | 这里没有钱了 所以你不用向我付钱 |
[00:35] | I like you, and I want to be with you. | 我喜欢你 想和你在一起 |
[00:37] | Someone named Patrick Westhill | 有个叫帕特里克·维斯希尔的人 |
[00:39] | made a ridiculously gigantic donation in your name. | 以你的名义捐了一大笔钱 |
[00:42] | This guy must think you’re a pretty hot commodity. | 他肯定觉得你的美貌值这个价 |
[00:44] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[00:45] | I just… I just need a minute. | 我只是需要稍歇一会 |
[00:46] | You’re not fine. | 你不是没事 |
[00:47] | Your nose is bleeding. | 迪克森 你在流鼻血 |
[00:48] | Dixon, you have a drug problem. | 迪克森 你药物上瘾了 |
[00:50] | You really need help. | 你真的需要帮助 |
[01:00] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:04] | Okay, that’s really annoying. | 你这样真的很讨厌 知道吗 |
[01:05] | Oh, come on. Dude, Raj is stuck halfway across the country | 别这样嘛 罗杰正被困在半个国家之外 |
[01:08] | doing his cancer treatment, so, just doing a little project. | 进行癌症治疗 这是一点小心意 |
[01:11] | I’m taking peoples’ pictures, | 我拍下你们的照片 |
[01:12] | then I’m gonna insert his face in each photo | 然后再把他的头像放进这些照片中 |
[01:14] | so he feels like he never left. | 让他觉得自己未曾离开 |
[01:15] | Hey, well, that’s really sweet. | 很好 很贴心 |
[01:16] | You’re making your man feel loved. | 你这是在让你的男人感到幸福 |
[01:18] | Unlike what I did with Max. | 和我对麦克斯的所作所为完全不同 |
[01:21] | You know what? Really? Give me that. | 把相机给我 |
[01:23] | Give it to me. | 给我看看 |
[01:25] | Oh, damn, I look good. | 把我照得挺不错嘛 |
[01:27] | Wait. But if these are for Raj, | 等等 既然这是给罗杰的礼物 |
[01:28] | then we need to get some pictures of you looking hot. | 我们不妨来拍点你的性感靓照吧 |
[01:30] | Oh! Come on, come on, show me a sexy beast. | 来吧 变身性感尤物 |
[01:34] | Come on. Okay. Okay. | 加油 好的 好的 |
[01:35] | Now, show me fierce, | 再狂野一点 |
[01:37] | like Tyra Banks style. | 来点泰拉·班克斯[美国超模]范儿 |
[01:40] | Hey, bird legs, I’m walking here. | 美腿妞儿 我在这边散步 |
[01:41] | You want to move? | 你想走走吗 |
[01:43] | I don’t ever make the first move. | 我永远不会主动的 |
[01:45] | Yeah? Neither do I. | 是吗 彼此彼此 |
[01:47] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[01:49] | Well, I guess we aren’t going anywhere, are we? | 那我们哪里都不会去了 对吗 |
[01:51] | I guess not. | 对 |
[01:54] | Impressive. | 精彩精彩 |
[01:57] | Make sure to bring those kick ass negotiating skills | 在你的第一次社团理事会会议上 |
[01:59] | to your first Greek Council meeting. | 别忘了使用这些超赞的谈判技巧哦 |
[02:03] | Okay. | 好 滴 |
[02:04] | What the hell was that about? | 这是怎么回事啊 |
[02:05] | Oh, that’s just the jealous skank. | 羡慕嫉妒恨呗 |
[02:08] | She’s upset because she’s no longer head of the Greek Council, | 她不再是社团理事会主席了 所以才这么不爽 |
[02:11] | which means yours truly is in charge of the CU Masquerade Party. | 也就是说 将由我来负责加大的化妆舞会 |
[02:15] | Because your last huge event was so successful. | 是因为你的上次活动办得很成功吗 |
[02:17] | Okay, you know what? This one’s going to be. | 知道吗 我的计划是这样的 |
[02:19] | Scape Scene TV is sponsoring a contest. | 美景电视正在赞助一个比赛 |
[02:22] | They’re gonna broadcast every party online | 他们会把所有的派对都放到网上 |
[02:23] | and give a $50,000 scholarship to the winning school. | 获胜的学校将会赢得五万美元奖学金 |
[02:26] | Mm-hmm, and what’s in it for you? | 好吧 那你能得到什么呢 |
[02:27] | Oh, the pleasure of school pride. | 为校争光的快感 |
[02:30] | Okay, maybe they’re gonna do a profile on me, | 或许他们会对我进行一番介绍 |
[02:32] | their “College Women To Watch” Segment. | 在”大学女生必看”那一节 |
[02:35] | And honestly, I think it’s overdue. | 说实话 这其实有点太晚了 |
[02:36] | You’ve been in college for two months. | 你已经上了两个月大学了 |
[02:38] | I know. It’s ridiculous, right? | 我知道 很可笑吧 |
[02:50] | I was homeless, | 曾经的我 无家可归 |
[02:51] | and I needed help for my kids. | 为了孩子 四处求援 |
[02:54] | Marissa Harris Young got me a permanent place. | 是玛丽莎·哈里斯·杨给了我一个容身之地 |
[02:57] | She even helped me to find work. | 还帮我找工作 |
[02:59] | My family owes her everything. | 她是我们全家的大恩人 |
[03:03] | Now that is a campaign commercial. | 这就是竞选宣传片吗 |
[03:06] | Wow. Great job, Silver. | 太棒了 做得好 小银 |
[03:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:09] | Yeah, I’ve, uh, had a lot of alone time lately to focus. | 是啊 我最近有很多空闲时间来完成任务 |
[03:13] | Turns out, boyfriend troubles are great for your career. | 原来情感问题能对你的事业起到帮助 |
[03:15] | – Well, have you guys talked? – Not yet. | -你们谈过了吗 -还没有 |
[03:18] | I mean, I don’t know what to say, | 我不知道要说些什么 |
[03:19] | and whatever Navid says, I don’t know what to believe. | 我根本不知道纳维说的话哪些是真的 |
[03:23] | Oh, I think that’s why they call it trust. | 我想 这就是所谓的信任吧 |
[03:25] | Remember the guy I told you about, | 还记得我跟你说过的那个男人吗 |
[03:27] | – the one that I thought was cheating on me? – Yeah. | -我以为他背叛了我的那个 -记得 |
[03:30] | Turns out he wasn’t, but by the time I knew for sure, | 其实他没有背叛 但在我怀疑他的那一刻 |
[03:32] | the damage had been done. | 伤害就已经造成了 |
[03:34] | Ask for the truth, | 在询问真相的同时 |
[03:36] | but then trust that he’s given it to you. | 别忘了信任他所告诉你的一切 |
[03:38] | Again, amazing job. | 再说一次 你做得太棒了 |
[03:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:46] | I offered my uncle studio space for his stolen cars. | 我同意让叔叔在摄影棚里倒卖赃车 |
[03:49] | I said he could shoot porn. | 同意他拍黄片 |
[03:51] | I even offered to be in the porn. | 我甚至愿意舍身出镜 |
[03:53] | He just won’t let me in. | 可他就是不愿意让我进去 |
[03:55] | Well, on the plus side, if he had any idea | 好的方面是 如果他察觉到 |
[03:57] | you were working with the police, | 你在和警方合作 |
[03:59] | you’d be sleeping with the fishes, | 你肯定已经身陷囹圄了 |
[04:00] | so, at least your cover isn’t blown. | 所以 至少你还没暴露 |
[04:02] | Yeah, this is good news. | 是啊 这真的好消息 |
[04:04] | Look, you just have to find a way to earn your uncle’s trust. | 听我说 你必须想个法子获取你叔叔的信任 |
[04:08] | Until you do, we don’t know what he’s capable of, | 在那之前 我们不知道他会做什么 |
[04:11] | especially after his threat to your girlfriend. | 特别是在他威胁了女朋友之后 |
[04:15] | I can’t really put a positive spin on that. Sorry. | 很抱歉我没法做出乐观的估计 |
[04:19] | Code 11. All units respond. | 代码11 各小组请回复 |
[04:20] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:22] | Hey, make it happen, Navid. | 按我说的做 纳维 |
[04:36] | Can I get you anything else? | 需要点什么吗 |
[04:37] | Um, I want to try this new drink. | 我想来杯最新推出的饮品 |
[04:39] | It’s called the Has-Been Popstar. | 名叫”曾经的明星” |
[04:42] | I wonder how much TMZ would pay | 我想知道美国名人消息网愿意出多少钱 |
[04:43] | to see Adrianna Tate Duncan working as a barmaid. | 买下阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯做酒吧服务生的照片 |
[04:46] | Hey, why don’t you let me take a picture of you two? | 我来给你们俩照张合影吧 |
[04:48] | Oh, cool, man. | 太好了 |
[04:49] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:52] | Hey, you just broke my phone! | 你弄坏了我的手机 |
[04:54] | Walk out now, or I’ll break a few other things. | 赶紧走人 不然别怪我不客气 |
[05:00] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:01] | Yeah. I’ve gotten used to it. | 没事 我已经习惯了 |
[05:03] | That’s the thing about fame. | 名声这东西 |
[05:05] | They get to make you, and then break you. | 先成就你 再毁了你 |
[05:08] | But I guess that’s what I signed up for. | 这条路不就是这么回事吗 |
[05:10] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 |
[05:12] | Hey, why don’t you take a break? | 休息一下吧 |
[05:14] | I’ll cover things here in case Prince Charming comes back. | 我在这守着 免得那些仰慕者再来骚扰你 |
[05:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:23] | Well, look who finally decided to show. | 你终于还是来了啊 |
[05:26] | The deal is I sign for the beer and drink it for free, | 我的工作就是签收啤酒 还能免费畅饮 |
[05:28] | not do all the grunt work. Sorry, man. | 其它工作与我无关 抱歉 哥们 |
[05:30] | Let me give you a hand there. | 我来帮你吧 |
[05:32] | Hey, thanks for ordering those extra cases. | 谢谢你多订了那些啤酒 |
[05:34] | I’m expecting a big weekend, | 指望周末能多卖点 |
[05:36] | and maybe I can get myself some new transportation. | 也许能给自己添辆新车 |
[05:41] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[05:44] | Oh, my God, is that him? | 我的天 是他吗 |
[05:46] | Excuse me? You are | 打扰下 你真人 |
[05:48] | even hotter in person than in your bar commercial. | 比广告上更性感 |
[05:51] | You remind me of that Ab Man from the billboards. | 你使我想起了广告牌上那个肌肉男 |
[05:54] | Oh my God, that’s not you, is it?! | 我的天 那不是你吧 |
[05:56] | Oh, sorry. Just a bar owner. | 抱歉 我只是这间酒吧的老板 |
[05:58] | Have a seat, we’ll be right with you. | 坐吧 我们马上来 |
[05:59] | Now that is how it should go with women. | 你就是这么和女生说话的吗 |
[06:02] | You know, no issues over, | 难道不和她们谈谈 |
[06:03] | you know, who makes the first move. | 谁先主动的问题吗 |
[06:05] | No, no, no. A girl likes what she sees, | 不 女生喜欢她亲眼看到的事物 |
[06:07] | and boom. | 然后你猜怎么着 |
[06:07] | She comes running. | 她就会乖乖送上门了 |
[06:09] | Sounds like the beginning of a solid relationship. | 听起来像是一段稳固感情的开始啊 |
[06:11] | Well, I was thinking it sounded more like fun. | 我只是觉得这听起来很有趣 |
[06:13] | But since that’s not your style, | 但那不是你的作风 |
[06:15] | you wouldn’t mind if I rope in some of your cattle, | 你应该不介意我抢你风头 |
[06:17] | so to speak? | 没说错吧 |
[06:18] | – Rope away. – All right. | -不介意 -很好 |
[06:20] | Excuse me, ladies. | 打扰下 各位小姐 |
[06:21] | I, uh, couldn’t help but overhear | 我无意中听到 |
[06:22] | you talking about that ab guy. | 你们在说肌肉男 |
[06:24] | Since y’all inquired, | 既然你们这么好奇 |
[06:26] | I’m the guy on the billboard. | 广告牌上的人就是我 |
[06:29] | Prove it. | 证明给我们看 |
[06:33] | Is it okay if I touch? | 我可以摸一下吗 |
[06:35] | Oh, that’s what they’re here for, darlin’. | 我的肌肉就是为你们而存在 |
[06:36] | Touch away. | 悉听尊便 |
[06:50] | Is that for me? | 那是给我的吗 |
[06:51] | I need a present. | 我需要一份礼物 |
[06:53] | It’s for me, | 是给我的 |
[06:54] | unless the guy that I’m dating wants you to, | 除非我男友也希望你 |
[06:57] | “Wear this to dinner tonight at 8:00.” | 穿上它今晚八点共进晚餐 |
[06:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:03] | My first meeting as head of the Greek Council | 以联谊会主席身份召开的第一次会议 |
[07:05] | was a complete bloodbath. | 糟糕透顶 |
[07:07] | They shot down every idea I had for the Masquerade. | 我提的化妆舞会点子都被他们否定了 |
[07:09] | Even the Naomi Clark ice sculpture? | 娜欧米·克拉克冰雕也没能幸免吗 |
[07:12] | I’m shocked. | 真叫人吃惊 |
[07:13] | Holly is on the council, | 霍莉是联谊会成员 |
[07:14] | and she can’t stand the idea of me being in charge, | 她反对我掌管联谊会 |
[07:16] | so she’s blocking every move I make. | 她总是和我作对 |
[07:18] | So… don’t be in charge. | 那就别独自掌管了 |
[07:21] | You could always offer to work with her. | 你可以和她一起分担工作 |
[07:24] | You know what they say? | 有句话怎么说来着 |
[07:25] | If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em. | 无力胜之则从之 |
[07:26] | That’s pretty folksy advice, coming from the girl | 这话出自裙子比车还贵的女生 |
[07:28] | with a dress that costs more than her car. | 真够平易近人的啊 |
[07:45] | Ade, what are you doing here? | 艾德 你怎么在这 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you, | 抱歉 我并不想吓你 |
[07:50] | but you’ve been avoiding me since the benefit. | 自上次义演后 你就一直躲着我 |
[07:52] | I haven’t been avoiding you. | 我没躲着你 |
[07:55] | I’ve just been busy. | 我只是很忙 |
[07:57] | And where do you get the energy to stay up all night, | 你哪来这么多精力 |
[08:00] | every night, working on your music? | 每天通宵搞音乐 |
[08:02] | Dixon, I’m not leaving | 迪克森 不告诉我你嗑药的事 |
[08:04] | until we talk about your drug addiction. | 我是不会走的 |
[08:05] | What is this, an after school special? | 这是干什么 给我开小灶吗 |
[08:07] | I got a nose bleed. | 我流鼻血了 |
[08:09] | Dixon, I’ve been there.Okay? | 迪克森 我也经历过 |
[08:12] | The headaches, the mood swings, the denial. | 头痛难忍 情绪波动 自暴自弃 |
[08:15] | It’s all addict behavior. | 都是嗑药后的症状 |
[08:17] | Okay, fine. You want the truth? | 好吧 想知道真相吗 |
[08:20] | – Yes. – I took a few ADHD pills | -是的 -我吃了治疗精力不集中的药 |
[08:22] | to keep me focused while I’m doing my music. | 所以才能全神贯注搞音乐 |
[08:24] | It’s not a big problem. | 没什么大不了的 |
[08:26] | Everybody at CU does it. | 加大里人人都吃这个 |
[08:28] | So, you’re not an addict? | 那你不是瘾君子了 |
[08:30] | No, Ade. | 不 艾德 |
[08:32] | So, you’d have no problem staying clean for 24 hours? | 那你24小时不服药也没问题 |
[08:36] | No withdrawals, no side effects? | 不需要戒毒 也没有副作用吗 |
[08:39] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[08:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[09:14] | Holly! | 霍莉 |
[09:18] | So, I’ve decided to let you co-chair the Masquerade Party. | 我决定让你和我一起负责化妆舞会 |
[09:21] | Don’t thank me now. Just accept my offer. | 不用谢我 接受我的邀请吧 |
[09:23] | We have to get to work immediately. | 我们现在得马上开工 |
[09:25] | What makes you think I’d help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[09:27] | Well, the two of us pulling this off together | 如果我们一起把这事办得漂亮 |
[09:29] | would make you half of the most powerful person on campus. | 那我们就是全校权力最大的人了 |
[09:32] | And save your reputation at CU? | 顺便挽回你在加州大学的名声吗 |
[09:34] | Thanks, but no thanks. | 谢了 但免了 |
[09:37] | Look, the word is, Eastern State | 听着 重点是我们得打败 |
[09:39] | is the school to beat. | 纽约州大学 |
[09:41] | I did a little digging, and apparently, | 我打听到他们联谊会的主席 |
[09:42] | their Greek chair put hair removal cream in your shampoo | 在高中欢乐营里把脱毛膏 |
[09:45] | back at high school cheer camp. | 放在你的洗发香波里 |
[09:46] | Maybe this could be an opportunity | 也许这是个好机会 |
[09:48] | for you to get back at the bitch. | 报复那个贱人 |
[09:53] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:54] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[09:57] | This could be a perfect opportunity for revenge. | 这是报复的绝佳机会 |
[10:00] | I’m in. | 我入伙 |
[10:02] | Great. So, we’re working together. | 太好了 我们可以一起工作了 |
[10:04] | Yay. | 好耶 |
[10:08] | Hey, Silver. | 小银 |
[10:10] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[10:11] | In your own house. | 自己家里 |
[10:13] | Navid, we had a plan. | 纳维 我们曾计划过 |
[10:15] | Everything bad, including your family, | 但事事不顺 还有你家里的事情 |
[10:19] | was out of the picture. | 都是计划之外的 |
[10:21] | I want to get back to that place, | 我想回到最初 |
[10:22] | but I have to trust you first. | 但我必须先信任你 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:31] | Tell me the truth, | 告诉我实话 |
[10:32] | and I’ll never ask you again. | 我就再也不会问你 |
[10:36] | Are you working with Amal? | 你在与艾玛共事吗 |
[10:42] | No. | 没有 |
[10:43] | I’m not working with Amal. | 没有和他一起 |
[10:48] | Then I believe you. | 那我相信你 |
[11:02] | I will have the veal, | 我要一份小牛肉 |
[11:03] | and the lady will have the Nicoise salad. | 这位女士要一份尼古斯沙拉 |
[11:05] | Very well, sir. | 请稍等 先生 |
[11:08] | I can order my own food. | 我可以自己点餐 |
[11:11] | I just say a couple of words, the meal comes– | 随便几句 食物就端上来 |
[11:13] | it’s like magic. | 像变魔术一样 |
[11:15] | I thought you liked Nicoise salad. | 我以为你喜欢尼古斯沙拉 |
[11:16] | No, I do. It’s just that… | 我喜欢 只是… |
[11:19] | maybe it’s the way that we met, | 也许是因为我们当初认识的方式 |
[11:21] | but with the donation for Raj and the dress… | 但为罗杰捐款 还有你送我的衣服… |
[11:25] | all of it makes me feel like you’re still paying for me. | 这一切都让我觉得你仍在花钱和我在一起 |
[11:27] | I don’t see a problem with wanting to help your friend | 我并不觉得想帮你朋友 |
[11:30] | or wanting to buy you a gift. | 或是想送你礼物有什么不妥 |
[11:32] | I like spoiling the girl I’m with. | 我喜欢宠爱和我约会的女生 |
[11:35] | Speaking of which, I have tickets to the Geffen tomorrow night. | 说起这个 我有明晚吉芬剧院的票 |
[11:37] | I’ll send a car for you. | 我会派车去接你 |
[11:38] | See that is exactly what I’m talking about. | 你看 这就是我所说的问题 |
[11:40] | We don’t make dates; you request me, | 我们并没有约会 你要求我这样 |
[11:43] | and I feel like I can’t say no. | 让我无法拒绝 |
[11:45] | That’s probably because I’m using mind control. | 可能是因为我正在用意念控制你 |
[11:48] | Annie, no one’s forcing you to be with me. | 安妮 没人强迫你和我约会 |
[11:53] | Okay. Well, I have to research the influence | 好吧 明天有节市场营销课 |
[11:57] | of celebrity bloggers for a marketing class tomorrow | 我要研究名人博客的影响 |
[11:59] | and I have this campus costume party, | 而且还要参加化妆舞会 |
[12:02] | so no, I can’t go to the Geffen with you. | 所以 不行 我不能和你去吉芬剧院 |
[12:06] | See? You just said no. | 看见没 你刚刚拒绝了我 |
[12:09] | Well, that wasn’t so hard, was it? | 也没那么难 不是吗 |
[12:21] | Oh-ho, let me guess. | 等等 让我猜猜 |
[12:22] | Sex game gone wrong? I’ve been there, Dix. | 嘿咻遇到问题喽 我都懂 迪克森 |
[12:28] | Austin. | 奥斯汀 |
[12:29] | Hey, I’m just getting some more | 我正为我那边的粉丝 |
[12:31] | free drinks for my fans over there. | 多拿些免费啤酒 |
[12:32] | – I think it’s time to take your harem on the road. – I can’t. | -我想你该领你的后宫撤退了 -不行 |
[12:36] | I told them I own the place. | 我跟她们说这是我的地盘 |
[12:38] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[12:40] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[12:41] | Your billboard on Hollywood Boulevard is literally | 你的广告牌要让好莱坞大道 |
[12:44] | stopping traffic. | 堵得水泄不通了 |
[12:45] | Traffic’s always stopped on Hollywood Boulevard. | 好莱坞大道本来就经常堵车 |
[12:47] | True, but that is not why I’m here. | 没错 但我来这另有原因 |
[12:50] | There is so much buzz about “Who is Ab Man,” | 大家都在谈论”谁是那个腹肌男” |
[12:52] | that the company wants to reveal your face | 公司把你在广告中的肖像公开 |
[12:54] | as part of their new campaign. | 作为新活动的一部分 |
[12:56] | They’re willing to sign you to a very lucrative contract. | 他们想要用高价和你签约 |
[13:00] | That is not worth the money. | 那不值一钱 |
[13:03] | It’s not just about that money. | 这不只是钱的问题 |
[13:05] | Look, you can’t buy that kind of publicity. | 如此高的人气是买不到的 |
[13:07] | You’ll be famous. | 你会出名 |
[13:07] | I’m pretty sure that’s the last thing I want. | 我十分确定这是我最不希望发生的事 |
[13:10] | Fantastic. I find the one hot guy in L.A. | 好极了 我竟在洛杉矶找到个 |
[13:13] | who doesn’t want fame or money. | 不追逐名利和金钱的帅男 |
[13:16] | Liam, they want to move on this quickly. | 利亚姆 他们想快点完成这事 |
[13:19] | I got to find a face to match your body, | 我必须找张和你身材匹配的脸 |
[13:20] | or I am totally screwed. | 否则我就彻底完蛋了 |
[13:27] | I think I found your man. | 我觉得你找到合适人选了 |
[13:37] | Self-portraits are tricky. | 自拍要讲究技巧 |
[13:39] | You, uh… | 你… |
[13:41] | you want to… bounce the light… | 需要… 对准焦距 |
[13:45] | like this. | 就像这样 |
[13:48] | Ah, thank you, Nick. | 谢谢 尼克 |
[13:50] | I’ve been taking pictures of my ear all day. | 我一整天拍到的都是自己的耳朵 |
[13:53] | That’s what I love about photography– | 有关摄影 我喜爱的是 |
[13:54] | the images reveal things you never knew were there, | 图像显示你从不知道的事 |
[13:56] | like, um… deep truths about the human soul, | 像是… 人类灵魂最深处的本质 |
[14:00] | or… in your case, | 或是… 你耳朵深处的 |
[14:02] | ear wax. | 耳屎 |
[14:04] | Which is perfect for my “Insert Raj Here” project. | 我在做一个”把罗杰放在这儿”的项目 |
[14:07] | Now he won’t be missing out on anything. | 这样他不会错过任何事情了 |
[14:09] | Raj is a lucky guy. | 罗杰是个幸运的家伙 |
[14:13] | Uh, I’m sure sending him these pictures is, uh… | 我确信寄这些照片给他 |
[14:17] | helping him deal with what he’s… going through, | 可以帮他渡过煎熬 |
[14:19] | fighting cancer. | 与癌症作斗争 |
[14:21] | Just like it helps you. | 就像是照片在帮你一样 |
[14:23] | – What do you mean? – Pasting Raj’s pictures | -什么意思 -把罗杰的照片 |
[14:26] | in everyday events makes it seem | 与每件事粘在一起 |
[14:27] | like he’s here with you when he’s not. | 像是他陪在你身边一样 |
[14:29] | You don’t want to imagine a life without Raj. | 你不想面对没有罗杰的生活 |
[14:34] | Like I said… | 就像我说的… |
[14:36] | there’s, uh, always more to a photo than meets the eye. | 照片表达的远比表面上看到的多 |
[14:57] | Maybe we keep the shirt on. | 咱们还是穿着衣服睡觉吧 |
[14:59] | Yeah, or maybe we could take the handcuffs off. | 是啊 或者咱们可以打开手铐 |
[15:02] | Seriously, Ade, | 说真的 艾德 |
[15:03] | I got to deejay at Naomi’s party tomorrow. | 我明天要当娜欧米派对的DJ |
[15:05] | Dixon, you’re doing great. | 迪克斯 你做得很好 |
[15:07] | Yeah. That’s because I don’t have a problem. | 那是因为我没有吃药成瘾 |
[15:09] | The only reason I’m doing this is | 我做这些的唯一原因是 |
[15:11] | just to see the look on your face | 当我证明你错了的时候 |
[15:13] | when I prove to you that you’re wrong. | 我想看你有什么表情 |
[15:14] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 我希望你没事 |
[15:17] | But the hardest thing for an addict | 但对于一个有瘾的人来说 |
[15:19] | is making it through the night. | 夜晚是最难熬的 |
[15:21] | Well, is it harder than sleeping handcuffed to a crazy woman? | 会比和一个戴手铐的疯女人共眠更难吗 |
[15:24] | Seriously, Ade, why are we doing this? | 艾德 你为什么要这么做 |
[15:26] | Because… I care about you. | 因为… 我在乎你 |
[15:29] | And I’ve been there, okay? | 而且我了解你的感受 |
[15:34] | And because you’re the only person | 还因为我对小银做了那些事之后 |
[15:36] | that talked to me after what I did to Silver. | 你是唯一一个和我说话的人 |
[15:41] | You let me in. | 你接受了我 |
[15:46] | Look, I haven’t told anyone this… | 我从未和任何人说过… |
[15:49] | but… | 其实… |
[15:52] | when Navid and Silver started dating, | 当纳维和小银在一起时 |
[15:53] | I… | 我… |
[15:56] | I kind of freaked out, too. | 我也快崩溃了 |
[15:59] | I mean, it was just weird seeing my best friend | 看着我最好的朋友和我前女友在一起 |
[16:00] | and my ex-girlfriend… | 感觉很奇怪 |
[16:06] | Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t go all swap-her-pills crazy, | 别想歪了 我可没做什么换药的疯事 |
[16:09] | but… | 但 |
[16:11] | but it was hard. | 接受事实的确很难 |
[16:12] | Thanks. Well, not for the reminder of how crazy I got. | 多谢 不是谢你提醒了我当年多疯狂 |
[16:19] | But it’s nice knowing I’m not alone. | 只是很高兴知道我不孤单 |
[16:25] | Neither are you. | 你也不孤单 |
[16:36] | Um… you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:38] | Uh, maybe we should, uh, get some rest. | 也许我们应该 休息了 |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:44] | Got a big day of being handcuffed tomorrow. | 明天还要被铐起来一整天呢 |
[16:50] | – Good night. – Yeah. | -晚安 -恩 |
[17:35] | Okay, everything is wired. | 所有准备就绪 |
[17:37] | Text messages sent to our party number | 发到舞会官方号码的短信 |
[17:39] | will pop up on the screens… | 将会显示在大屏幕上 |
[17:42] | and the flirt-texting will commence. | 调情的短信就会有效果了 |
[17:44] | Well, let’s take it for a test drive. | 让我们来试一下效果 |
[17:50] | It appears to be working perfectly. | 看起来效果不错 |
[17:54] | And we also have a video booth set up | 我们还设立了一个视频站 |
[17:56] | so people can leave confidential video messages. | 大家在那里秘密录制视频 |
[17:58] | Perfect. Let’s call it “The Confessional.” | 太棒了 让我们叫它”忏悔室”吧 |
[18:00] | Has a sexy, deep-dark-secret sound to it. | 这词听起来就有挑逗的阴暗秘闻的感觉 |
[18:03] | I heard Eastern State is having a fireworks finale. | 我听说东部州立大学将会放焰火做尾声 |
[18:05] | We need to end on something just as big. | 我们的尾声也要同样盛大辉煌 |
[18:07] | Something that says “Ultimate party.” | 要具有”终极派对”的元素 |
[18:09] | I’m thinking Carnivale parade. | 我在考虑嘉年华游行 |
[18:10] | Fire dancers, snake charmers, | 火舞者 弄蛇人 |
[18:12] | samba girls. | 桑巴女郎 |
[18:13] | The finale is key, | 尾声可是关键 |
[18:15] | and no one throws a party like Rio. | 里约派对可是无人能及 |
[18:17] | I’m texting my response. | 我正在把我的回应编成短信 |
[18:25] | Well, don’t hold back. | 别有所保留 |
[18:26] | Tell her how you really feel. | 告诉她你的真实感受 |
[18:28] | I would, but I don’t want to give her the satisfaction. | 我也想啊 可我不想看她得意洋洋 |
[18:31] | Well, you know, I was thinking about coming | 知道吗 我考虑过今晚来参加 |
[18:32] | to your little event tonight, | 你这个小小的活动 |
[18:33] | but I got a modeling shoot to go to, | 但我得去当模特 |
[18:35] | so tozen women coming onto me might, uh, | 因此涌过来的一帮女人可能会 |
[18:37] | occupy my time. | 占据我的时间 |
[18:39] | Oh, that’s not a problem. | 这不算什么问题 |
[18:41] | Once all the guys at CU see my little costume tonight, | 反正一旦加大的男生看到我今晚的服装 |
[18:44] | I won’t really have time for you, anyway. | 我就真没时间留给你了 |
[18:46] | Although, I’m not sure | 虽然 我不太确定 |
[18:47] | if you can technically call it a costume, | 如果布料那么少得话 |
[18:49] | considering just how little fabric there is. | 那衣服真能叫做服装吗 |
[18:51] | Thanks for the warning. Mm. | 多谢你的忠告 |
[18:55] | Ah, the standoff. | 僵局 |
[18:57] | It’s one of my least favorite things about dating Austin– | 这可算我和奥斯汀约会中最厌恶的部分 |
[18:59] | he always feels like he needs to win. | 他总觉得他必须赢 |
[19:01] | I have him where I want him. | 他只在我需要时才能出现 |
[19:03] | I bet you do. | 我”相信”你 |
[19:14] | Are you Annie? | 你是安妮吗 |
[19:15] | Patrick said you were writing a paper about celebrity bloggers, | 帕特里克说你在写关于名人博主的论文 |
[19:18] | and he thought I could help. | 他觉得我能帮你的忙 |
[19:19] | I am. | 我就是 |
[19:20] | And you… are Perez Hilton. | 你 是佩雷斯·希尔顿 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:25] | I’m just not used to getting visits | 我只是还没能习惯 |
[19:26] | from my term paper topics. | 我论文的对象们来拜访我 |
[19:27] | I owed Patrick a favor, | 我欠帕特里克一个人情 |
[19:28] | so I thought I’d stop by. | 所以我想我应该顺路过来看看 |
[19:30] | Who knows more about celebrity blogging than me? | 谁比我更了解名人博主呢 |
[19:33] | I know things before they even happen. | 我在整个效应发生之前就知道这些事了 |
[19:34] | How? Because I’m that good. | 怎么可能 因为我无所不能 |
[19:36] | Love your hair, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我喜欢你的发型 |
[19:38] | We should get going– | 我们得走了 |
[19:39] | you’ve only got a couple of hours | 在帕特里克带你去吉芬剧院之前 |
[19:41] | – before Patrick picks you up for the Geffen. – Great. | -我们只剩几个小时可聊 -太好了 |
[19:43] | Wait, wait. Uh, what? | 等等 等等 你说什么 |
[19:45] | Patrick says you need to be there by 7:00. | 帕特里克说你要七点钟赶到那里 |
[19:55] | – Am I zipped? – For a food filled with nitrates | -拉链拉好了 -作为一个充满硝酸盐 |
[19:58] | and rat droppings, you look pretty great. | 和老鼠屎的热狗肠 你看起来很不错 |
[20:02] | Back at you, my… | 你也一样 我 |
[20:04] | doughy, carb-loaded friend! | 面乎乎 高卡路里的朋友 |
[20:06] | Although… | 但是 |
[20:08] | I think I could use some mustard. | 我觉得我应该加点芥末酱 |
[20:10] | Vertical stripes are slimming, right? | 竖直条纹显瘦 对吧 |
[20:11] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[20:13] | We’re going to look great for Naomi’s party. | 我们在娜欧米的派对上一定会大放异彩的 |
[20:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:17] | Navid, | 纳维 |
[20:18] | I need you to come down to the studio. | 我要你现在赶到工作室 |
[20:21] | Uh, yeah, yeah, of course. | 啊 当然 |
[20:22] | Um, well, can it wait? | 这事可以缓缓吗 |
[20:24] | You said I’m supposed to, uh… | 你说过我应当 |
[20:25] | you wanted to make amends for what you cost me. | 你想要弥补你之前的所作所为 |
[20:28] | This is your chance. | 机会来了 |
[20:34] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[20:36] | Yeah. No, it’s just something at the studio. | 没事 只是工作室那边的琐事 |
[20:38] | Hey, is it cool if we, uh, meet at the party? | 我们在派对那里见面可以吗 |
[20:41] | What could be happening at the studio this late? | 这么晚了 工作室能有什么事情 |
[20:43] | No, | 不 |
[20:45] | you know what? | 知道吗 |
[20:47] | Forget about it. Yeah, just… don’t take too long. | 忘了我刚才说的 别待太久 |
[20:49] | I feel naked without my bun. | 没有热狗面包我觉得赤条条的 |
[20:52] | I won’t be too long. | 我用不了太久 |
[20:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:06] | Hey, is Perez still here? | 佩雷斯还在吗 |
[21:08] | I have exactly two minutes to thank him | 在我们迟到之前 |
[21:10] | before we are officially late. | 我有正好两分钟来感谢他 |
[21:12] | Is that what you’re wearing? | 你就穿这身 |
[21:13] | I’m gonna have to buy you another dress. | 我得给你再买条裙子了 |
[21:14] | I’m not going. | 我不会去的 |
[21:17] | I already told you that I have plans tonight, | 我跟你说过我晚上已有其他安排 |
[21:19] | and then you arrange to have Perez Hilton show up | 你就安排佩雷斯·希尔顿到我家 |
[21:22] | at my house so that I couldn’t say no. | 让我无法拒绝 |
[21:24] | You know, most people would appreciate what I’ve done. | 你知道 大部分人对我的行为深表感谢 |
[21:26] | And I do appreciate what you did for Raj, | 我的确对你为拉杰做的一切深表感谢 |
[21:29] | but when you pay money and tell me to show up somewhere, | 但当你掏钱对我的行程指手划脚时 |
[21:32] | you’re treating me like an employee. | 我就像你的员工似的 |
[21:34] | Employees are paid to do what they’re told, | 员工拿工资就是要服从你的指示 |
[21:36] | and girlfriends are asked out. | 但是女朋友是需要用心约的 |
[21:37] | I can’t change the way we met | 我不能改变咱们邂逅的方式 |
[21:39] | and I’m not going to apologize for being good to you. | 我也不会因为对你好而道歉 |
[21:43] | Okay, well, then I’m sorry, Patrick, | 好吧 那我很抱歉 帕特里克 |
[21:46] | but I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 咱们不能再当男女朋友了 |
[21:54] | I never had the guts to tell you how I felt before, | 我以前从来不敢告诉你我的感受 |
[21:57] | but once I saw you dressed as a banana, too, | 不过当我看到你也身着一身香蕉装 |
[22:00] | I knew we belonged together. | 我就知道我们注定要在一起 |
[22:02] | Please tell me you’ll be in my bunch. | 请告诉我 你就是我的意中人 |
[22:09] | So what happens next? | 接下来会发生什么呢 |
[22:11] | Text the message board to let | 在留言板上留言 |
[22:12] | the object of your affection know | 让你的对象知道 |
[22:13] | there’s a video waiting for him. | 有个视频等着他看呢 |
[22:15] | The confessional is strictly private, | 这段表白完全是私密的 |
[22:17] | so no one will see it but him. | 除了他别人都看不到 |
[22:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:20] | Send. | 发送 |
[22:23] | 你好 香蕉男 我给你留了段视频 看看吧 | |
[22:24] | Now wait for your crush to crush back. | 现在就静等你的好感反馈吧 |
[22:26] | Best party ever. | 这是有史以来最帮的派对了 |
[22:31] | I guess we do sort of work well together. | 我觉得我们合作得挺愉快的 |
[22:33] | I guess you don’t suck as bad as I thought you did. | 我看你没有我想象的那么差劲 |
[22:40] | Guys, you look | 姐妹们 你们看上去 |
[22:42] | seriously | 说真的 |
[22:43] | unsexy. | 太不性感了 |
[22:45] | Annie, don’t you know | 安妮 难道你不知道 |
[22:46] | princesses slut it up sometimes? | 公主也有放荡的时候吗 |
[22:47] | And you’re a processed meat, | 你装扮成一坨加工过的肉 |
[22:49] | Silver, really? | 小银 你不是吧 |
[22:50] | What in God’s name are you, Ivy? | 老实说 你是个什么装扮 艾薇 |
[22:52] | Clearly every ’80s rocker rolled into one. | 显然是各种80年代摇滚的结合体 |
[22:55] | No? All right. | 不是吗 没关系 |
[22:56] | Picture time for Raj, okay? | 该为罗杰拍照了 好吗 |
[22:58] | Okay, cool. | 好的 太酷了 |
[23:03] | Ooh, Naomi, it looks you have a secret admirer. | 娜欧米 看来你有个暗恋追求者哦 |
[23:07] | What? | 什么 |
[23:08] | 你好 长腿妞 喜欢你的装扮 但愿你揣着张藏宝图哦 | |
[23:12] | I knew Austin couldn’t resist me for long. | 我早知道奥斯汀不会一直拒绝我的 |
[23:14] | Watch and learn, ladies. | 好好看 学着点 小姐们 |
[23:19] | Okay, not that your costume isn’t great, | 不是说你的装扮不好 |
[23:22] | but it feels like you’re missing something. | 不过感觉你像有什么心事 |
[23:24] | Mm-hmm, yeah, Navid. | 不错 是纳维 |
[23:26] | We were all ready to go and he got a phone call. | 我们已经准备走了 他却接了个电话 |
[23:30] | Now I can’t reach him on his cell, | 现在他的电话已经打不通了 |
[23:32] | so I don’t know where he is, | 所以我不知道他在哪 |
[23:33] | but he’s going to come because he said he’d come. | 不过他会回来 他之前这样说的 |
[23:36] | But, uh, can I meet you guys over by the bar? | 咱们等会吧台那边见吧 |
[23:40] | I see someone. | 我看到个熟人 |
[23:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry, uh, I think I know you. | 打扰了 我感觉我好像认识你 |
[23:51] | I work for Marissa Harris-Young. | 我在玛丽莎·哈里斯·杨那工作 |
[23:54] | Oh. Your story in the campaign video | 活动视频里你的故事 |
[23:56] | was– it was so moving | 太感人了 |
[23:57] | about how Marissa helped you and your kids. | 关于玛丽莎如何帮助你和你的孩子们 |
[24:00] | Oh, no, I don’t have any kids. | 不 我没有孩子 |
[24:02] | What? | 什么 |
[24:02] | I’m just an actress– or trying to be. | 我是个演员 正在努力中 |
[24:06] | Someone in the campaign office saw me in a play | 竞选办公室看到我在剧中的表演 |
[24:07] | and they hired me for the part, | 就雇佣我出演了那段 |
[24:09] | but if you believed me, | 不过既然能让你信以为真 |
[24:10] | then I guess I nailed it. | 我想我演得很成功 |
[24:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:24] | 如果你想征服我 你就知道在哪找到我 | |
[24:26] | 我来参加派对了 该你行动了 海盗妹子 | |
[24:35] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[24:35] | He’s trying to taunt me with text messages, | 他竟然用短信指教我 |
[24:37] | as if I’m gonna come crawling to find him or something. | 就像我巴不得找到他似的 |
[24:40] | Right, okay. | 既然这样 那好 |
[24:41] | “Sorry, can’t find you. | 抱歉 我找不到你 |
[24:43] | What are you dressed as, a horse’s…?” | 你装扮成什么摸样 马儿的… |
[24:44] | Naomi, | 娜欧米 |
[24:46] | the text messages from you and Austin are taking up | 你和奥斯汀的短信 |
[24:48] | all the space on the message board. | 把留言板都占满了 |
[24:49] | Knock it off. | 别再发了 |
[24:51] | She does have a point, you know. | 她说得很有道理 |
[24:53] | This whole masquerade thing is great for flirting | 化妆舞会很适合短期调情 |
[24:55] | for a little while, but sooner or later | 不过迟早 |
[24:56] | you’re gonna have to stop playing games | 你们得停止游戏 |
[24:58] | and take off the masks. | 摘下面具 |
[24:59] | I’m not playing games, he’s the one playing games– | 我没耍游戏 是他在耍着玩 |
[25:00] | first the van, then his cousin. | 最开始在货车里 然后又搬出他的表妹 |
[25:02] | I’m not going to let him win. | 我才不会让他赢 |
[25:03] | Yeah, but he only wins | 没错 不过只要你得不到你想要的 |
[25:05] | if you don’t get what you want, right? | 他不就赢了吗 |
[25:10] | Yes, you’re right. | 是的 你说的没错 |
[25:12] | You’re right, you’re right. | 你很对 你很对 |
[25:13] | If anyone shouldn’t be wearing a mask, it’s me. | 不应该戴面具的那个人 就是我 |
[25:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:34] | I can’t believe you talked me into being the prisoner. | 真不敢相信你竟然说服我装扮成一个囚徒 |
[25:37] | The cop outfit was way sexier on me. | 我穿那身警察装更性感些 |
[25:39] | No, no, just, | 不 不 |
[25:40] | just be happy I didn’t buy the matching booty shorts. | 很庆幸我没买那件配套的赃物短裤 |
[25:42] | It, it would have been an explosion of sexy. | 穿上肯定性感爆了 |
[25:48] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:50] | You’re sweating. | 你在冒汗 |
[25:51] | Um, yeah, y-y-yeah, I’m fine, I’m… | 没 没 我没事 |
[25:55] | It’s just hot in here. | 只是屋里有点热 |
[25:56] | Think I need a drink or whatever. | 我得找点喝的 |
[26:06] | Okay, so you want me to make the first move, fine. | 好吧 你想让我主动 可以 |
[26:11] | For some reason, which I do not understand, | 不知道因为什么 |
[26:15] | I am attracted to you, Austin. | 我为你着迷 奥斯汀 |
[26:17] | Neither of us are gonna get what we want | 如果我们无法表达自己的感受 |
[26:18] | if we can’t express how we feel. | 那么谁也得不到自己想要的 |
[26:19] | What is Naomi doing? | 娜欧米在做什么 |
[26:21] | Is she making some sort of announcement or something? | 她要宣布什么吗 |
[26:22] | Well, she’s leaving a confessional message, | 她留了条表白信息 |
[26:25] | but I don’t know why she would broadcast it to the whole… | 但是我不明白为什么她会当众广播 |
[26:29] | So here goes. | 我有话要说 |
[26:32] | Me being honest. | 坦诚地讲 |
[26:34] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[26:38] | …I really like you, | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[26:40] | and that’s hard for me to say sometimes | 有时我难于说出口 |
[26:43] | because the last time I fell for a guy, | 因为上次我喜欢上一个男孩时 |
[26:45] | I messed it up | 我搞砸了 |
[26:45] | and he walked away and I got hurt | 他离我而去 我很受伤 |
[26:48] | and it sucked, and I don’t want that to happen again, | 感觉很糟 我不想再次受到伤害 |
[26:51] | so…don’t break my heart, okay? | 所以 别让我伤心 好吗 |
[26:55] | Why is everyone looking at me | 为什么大家看我的眼神 |
[26:57] | and not in the usual “She’s hot” Kind of way? | 和平时的”她好性感”不一样呢 |
[27:00] | Holly broadcast your confessional message | 霍莉把你的表白信息 |
[27:02] | to the entire party. | 公之于众了 |
[27:06] | That was truly touching. | 真是太感人了 |
[27:08] | I’m sure the thousands of college students | 我相信广大在线收看的大学生们 |
[27:10] | watching online feel the same way. | 也是这种感觉 |
[27:13] | That was you texting me all night long? | 是你跟我发了一晚上短信吗 |
[27:15] | Yeah, and you fell for it, bird legs. | 没错 你这么容易上当 长腿妞 |
[27:19] | Right. | 好 |
[27:21] | Good one. | 这个诡计不错 |
[27:23] | And I have one for you. | 我也给你留了一手 |
[27:24] | Security, get rid of this bitch. | 保安 把这贱女人给我赶出去 |
[27:28] | Please, you can’t kick me out. | 拜托 你没权把我赶走 |
[27:30] | As head of the Greek Council, I absolutely can. | 作为联谊会理事会主席 我完全有权 |
[27:32] | This is my party. | 这是我的派对 |
[27:33] | No one’s gonna remember what you did here tonight | 没人会想起你今晚的所作所为 |
[27:35] | because I’m going to make this | 因为我会令这个派对 |
[27:36] | the greatest party anyone’s ever seen. | 成为大家所见过最别开生面的 |
[27:47] | We’re only trailing by six votes, everyone. | 大家看 我们只落后六票 |
[27:50] | CU and Eastern State are neck and neck, so… | 加州大学和东部州立大学现在不分上下 |
[27:53] | it’s time to make this a Naomi Clark party. | 是时候将这里变成娜欧米·克拉克式的派对了 |
[27:55] | Let’s blow this place up! | 让我们嗨起来 |
[28:01] | You’re on in five minutes, okay? | 你五分钟内登台表演 知道了吗 |
[28:03] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好的 我准备好了 |
[28:06] | It looks like you will be spinning without me. | 看情况我没机会和你共舞了 |
[28:10] | Your 24 hours are up. | 24小时已经结束了 |
[28:12] | – Yeah. – If you’re okay. | -是啊 -你没问题吧 |
[28:13] | I told you, I’m fine. | 我和你说过了 我没事了 |
[28:14] | This was a crazy idea, Ade. | 艾德 拷在一起这做法太疯狂了 |
[28:16] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[28:18] | I have never been so glad to be wrong. | 我从没有这么开心地承认错误 |
[28:21] | Now go up there and own your set. | 快上台去表演你的节目吧 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:27] | Hey, Ade, | 艾德 |
[28:28] | Um, thanks for looking out for me. | 谢谢你照顾我 |
[28:33] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[28:55] | Um, I’ll buy the rest of your stash. | 你剩下的货我全要了 |
[28:59] | These are my last ten. | 这是我仅剩的十片了 |
[29:12] | Hey, Silver, I was just dropping off | 小银 我这有些新的 |
[29:15] | some new footage for you to edit, | 摄影剪辑待你编辑 |
[29:16] | and don’t stay out too late. | 还有别熬得太晚了 |
[29:18] | I’m gonna need you sharp for tomorrow. | 我要你明天精神饱满的 |
[29:19] | More fake single moms? | 又做假的单亲妈妈节目吗 |
[29:22] | I saw the actress you hired, at the party. | 我在派对上见到了你雇来的女演员 |
[29:25] | Silver, Silver, I can explain. | 小银 小银 听我解释 |
[29:27] | People believe you, | 大家相信你 |
[29:29] | they trust you, and if this is all a lie… | 他们都信任你 而这一切都是谎言 |
[29:31] | Every single word that woman said on camera was true. | 那个女人在镜头前说的字字都是真话 |
[29:34] | I met a single mom at a town hall meeting. | 我在市政厅会议上遇到了个单亲妈妈 |
[29:36] | – No. – I helped her get a job, | -不 -我帮她找了份工作 |
[29:39] | I helped her get back on her feet. | 让她能自食其力 |
[29:41] | She just wasn’t comfortable being on camera, | 只是她不习惯上镜头 |
[29:43] | so she gave us permission to use her story. | 所以她准许我们用她的故事编节目 |
[29:46] | The message was too important not to be told. | 这信息太重要了 所以我们必须用其造势 |
[29:48] | Silver, I’m one of the good guys. | 小银 我是个好人 |
[29:51] | You just have to trust me. | 你必须相信我 |
[29:53] | In a political campaign, | 在政治竞选中 |
[29:54] | yeah, maybe the almost truth is enough, | 也许模棱两可的事实就够了 |
[29:58] | but in my life it’s not. | 但对我而言远远不够 |
[30:05] | Naomi had a point. | 娜欧米的话有点道理 |
[30:06] | Maybe I should show a little ankle. | 也许我真该露点腿 |
[30:08] | I don’t know, looks like you got somebody’s attention. | 我不知道 看来有人看上你了 |
[30:15] | And I think I’m gonna get myself a drink. | 我觉得我要去独自喝一杯了 |
[30:21] | Patrick, what are you doing here, | 帕特里克 你这是干什么 |
[30:24] | dressed like you’re about to go over Niagara Falls? | 穿得像要去跳尼加拉瀑布的样子 |
[30:27] | I’m coming to you as a man with nothing. | 我是穿成一个一无所有的男人来见你的 |
[30:29] | If money is an issue with you, | 如果你觉得钱是个问题 |
[30:31] | I am never going to let it come between us again. | 我绝不会再让它成为我俩之间的障碍 |
[30:34] | Well, that is… really, really sweet, | 你对我真好 |
[30:37] | but I’m just not sure that’s possible. | 但我觉得没有那个可能性 |
[30:40] | Annie, look, I can’t change who I am. | 安妮 我不能改变自己 |
[30:42] | I’m a rich guy, I own things. | 我是个有钱人 应有尽有 |
[30:46] | Sometimes I forget I don’t own people, too. | 有时候我也会忘了自己无人相伴 |
[30:50] | I know we met in a way | 我知道我们见面的方式 |
[30:51] | that makes you uncomfortable, but… | 让你很尴尬 但是 |
[30:53] | I really like you, and if you feel the same way, | 我真的很喜欢你 如果你的感受相同 |
[30:59] | maybe we could give it another shot. | 也许我们还可以再尝试在一起 |
[31:01] | No more me being at your beck and call, | 你不会再让我呼之即来 |
[31:04] | just two people living their lives? | 就像普通恋人一样 |
[31:06] | Deal– just not the kind that involves money. | 一言为定 不会再是涉及钱的爱情 |
[31:13] | What do you say I ditch the barrel, huh? | 我把这个桶扔了怎么样 |
[31:14] | I-I’m getting splinters in places | 我浑身都是刺 |
[31:16] | a man shouldn’t get splinters. | 男人不该带刺的 |
[31:18] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[31:19] | And how about I buy you a cup of coffee | 我请你喝杯咖啡如何 |
[31:21] | and maybe some tweezers? | 也许还该买个镊子 |
[31:42] | You didn’t wear a costume? | 你没穿化妆舞会服装 |
[31:44] | Sure I did. | 我当然穿了 |
[31:45] | I’m dressed as a bar owner having a slow night. | 我穿成了一个度日如年的酒吧老板 |
[31:47] | Liam, you’re doing a really good job with the bar, | 利亚姆 你把酒吧经营得有声有色 |
[31:50] | but if you need extra money… | 如果你还需要钱的话 |
[31:52] | Okay, I know modeling is kind of like | 好吧 我知道当模特有种像 |
[31:55] | wearing a costume to a party, | 穿着戏服去化妆舞会的感觉 |
[31:56] | it is so not Liam, | 这不是利亚姆的风格 |
[31:58] | but if being the face of Ab Man could | 但如果公开你的腹肌男身份对酒吧生意 |
[32:01] | help the bar, why not do it? | 有所帮助 何乐而不为 |
[32:03] | Because I don’t want to be famous. | 因为我不想出名 |
[32:05] | I don’t want every part of my life to be open to the public. | 我不想让自己每时每刻都暴露在公众视线下 |
[32:08] | Look what happened to you. | 看发生在你身上的事情 |
[32:09] | I mean, weird guys following you around with cameras. | 我是说 怪大叔拿着相机跟踪你 |
[32:11] | That’s a messed up way to live. | 这样的生活糟透了 |
[32:13] | Yeah, well, fame created problems for me | 是啊 出名确实令我遇到了些问题 |
[32:15] | because I didn’t know how to handled it. | 因为我不知该如何去处理 |
[32:17] | You’re not me. | 而你不是我 |
[32:18] | And the fact that you don’t want it | 你现在不想出名 |
[32:20] | probably means you’re going to be okay. | 很可能意味着你能顶住出名的压力 |
[32:22] | Take the modeling campaign. | 接受这项活动吧 |
[32:24] | Hey, hey, Ab Man cometh. | 这不是腹肌男吗 |
[32:26] | No, I didn’t get the job. | 不是 他们没要我 |
[32:29] | The photographer said I was missing this guy’s magic. | 摄影师说我少了你的魅力 |
[32:31] | – My magic? – Yeah, I know, | -我的魅力 -是啊 我知道 |
[32:33] | I couldn’t believe it either because, let’s face it, | 我也不敢相信 因为老实说吧 |
[32:34] | we all know I’m pretty damn magical. | 我的惊人魅力众所周知 |
[32:38] | Watch this. | 瞧这个 |
[32:41] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[32:43] | Can you believe somebody said this body wasn’t magic? | 你们敢相信有人说这副腹肌没有魅力吗 |
[32:48] | Thank you. Now… | 谢谢 现在 |
[32:50] | You got nothing on me, buddy. | 你比不过我的 兄弟 |
[32:52] | Uh-oh. I sense an ab showdown. | 我闻到了腹肌挑衅的味道 |
[32:55] | Let’s see that body. | 让我们看看那副腹肌吧 |
[32:57] | Uh, no. He’s your clear champ. | 不用了 他显然是你们的冠军 |
[32:59] | Aw, he’s being shy. | 他在害羞呢 |
[33:01] | How cute. | 多可爱啊 |
[33:03] | Now show what yo mama gave you. | 让我们看看你妈给你生的什么货色 |
[33:07] | See, fame doesn’t have to be a bad thing. | 看吧 出名并不一定是件坏事 |
[33:09] | Show your abs. | 秀出你的腹肌来 |
[33:10] | It can even be fun. | 有时还会很好玩喔 |
[33:11] | Show your abs. Show your abs. | 秀秀腹肌吧 秀腹肌 |
[33:13] | Show your abs. Show your abs. | 秀腹肌 秀腹肌 |
[33:16] | Show your abs. | 露出来给我们看吧 |
[33:20] | The ab champion of the world. | 腹肌之王非你莫属啊 |
[33:31] | All right, everyone, in the next few minutes, | 各位注意一下 再过几分钟 |
[33:33] | the contest is going to end | 投票就截止了 |
[33:34] | and we’ll find out who won best party, | 届时最棒派对的获得者也将揭晓 |
[33:36] | but before we that, I bring you… | 但在那之前 我们一起 |
[33:39] | Carnivale! | 迎接嘉年华吧 |
[34:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的神呐 |
[34:55] | Naomi might be as stubborn as a mule, | 或许娜欧米的确非常倔强 |
[34:57] | but she sure can throw a party. | 但她办的派对绝对一流 |
[34:58] | Yeah, well, she’s probably trying | 是吗 她大概试图 |
[35:00] | to make people forget that video. | 让人们忘记那段视频吧 |
[35:01] | What video? | 什么视频 |
[35:05] | I think you need to go to the confessional booth | 我想你应该去忏悔室 |
[35:08] | and see what she left for you. | 看看她留了什么好东西给你 |
[35:10] | …five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[35:20] | Okay, well, that was… | 真的很棒 刚才真是 |
[35:23] | really interesting. | 挺有趣的 |
[35:26] | Thank you everyone for coming out | 感谢各位来到 |
[35:27] | to the greatest party in school history. | 学校有史以来最棒的派对 |
[35:37] | Dean Thomas. | 托马斯院长 |
[35:40] | I assume you want to be the first to congratulate me. | 我就知道你会是第一个恭喜我的人 |
[35:43] | I’m shutting your party down. | 派对必须要结束了 |
[35:53] | I just won the school a $50,000 scholarship. | 我刚赢了五万美金的奖学金 |
[35:57] | You should be declaring this Naomi Clark Day, | 你应该宣布今天是娜欧米·克拉克日 |
[35:59] | not shutting us down. | 而不是强制派对结束 |
[36:00] | Your Carnivale parade featured open flames, | 你的派对涉嫌滥用明火 |
[36:03] | unpermitted exotic animals, | 非法入境动物 |
[36:06] | nudity for days. | 赤裸狂欢 |
[36:07] | And all of it strictly forbidden at university functions. | 这些都是校规所不允许发生的 |
[36:11] | And I’m just grateful that Holly here | 我很庆幸霍莉 |
[36:14] | alerted me to these violations. | 及时告诉我这些违规现象 |
[36:16] | Well, that’s really great of Holly, | 是吗 那真亏有霍莉 |
[36:18] | considering those violations were her idea. | 因为那些违规的表演全部是她的主意 |
[36:21] | Naomi, come on. | 娜欧米 拜托 |
[36:22] | You were in charge of the party. | 这场派对是你主办的 |
[36:23] | You had me kicked out. | 我早就被你赶出去了 |
[36:24] | In light of your previous | 鉴于你之前的这些 |
[36:26] | disciplinary issues, Miss Clark, | 违规行为 克拉克小姐 |
[36:28] | I have no choice but to remove you as Greek Chairperson. | 我不得不除去你联谊会主席一职 |
[36:33] | – But, Dean… – Holly is back | -可是 院长 -由霍莉 |
[36:34] | in charge of the Greek Council. | 重新担任社团理事会主席一职 |
[36:38] | Thank you, Dean. | 谢谢你 院长 |
[36:41] | And thank you for asking me to co-chair the party with you. | 也谢谢你邀请我帮你一起主办派对 |
[36:43] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[36:44] | It was a perfect opportunity for revenge. | 这真是复仇的大好良机 |
[36:47] | I hope you know this isn’t over. | 不要以为这就完了 |
[36:48] | Actually, I think it is. | 事实上 我认为这是 |
[36:53] | Austin, no. I can’t deal with you right now. | 奥斯汀 我现在没精力和你说话 |
[36:55] | I saw your video. | 我看到你的视频了 |
[36:59] | And what? Now you want to pile it all on, too? | 然后呢 也想开始打击我吗 |
[37:03] | I hope you know I didn’t mean anything that I said. | 我希望你知道 我说的都不是真的 |
[37:04] | I think you’re a rude, smart-ass | 我认为你是一个粗鲁 自以为是的 |
[37:06] | hillbilly who… | 乡巴佬 |
[37:21] | The other location fell through, but don’t worry. | 另一个厂址还没找好 但别着急 |
[37:24] | The cars will be gone by morning. | 明天早上这些车就都会被运走 |
[37:25] | No, stay as long as you want. | 不用了 你们随便再这里留多久 |
[37:27] | Help you unload the truck. | 希望你还没开始卸货 |
[37:28] | Oh, no, no. Navid. | 不 不 纳维 |
[37:30] | You’ve done enough. | 你已经做的够多了 |
[37:31] | Uncle Amal, I told you, I’m really sorry, okay? | 艾玛叔叔 我已经告诉你我很抱歉了 |
[37:35] | I was upset, and I overreacted, | 我当时很沮丧 也有点反应过度 |
[37:38] | but you were right. | 但你说的对 |
[37:39] | This is about business. | 我们这只是做生意 |
[37:40] | And I really need the money. | 而我真的很需要钱 |
[37:43] | Please… just let me back in. | 求你 让我加入你们吧 |
[37:46] | Navid, listen to me. | 纳维 听我说 |
[37:49] | Do you know why I’m still here, | 你知道为什么 你爸爸躲去瑞士了 |
[37:51] | and your father is hiding in Switzerland? | 而我还能留在这里吗 |
[37:53] | Because he trusted you, his son. | 因为他相信你 他的儿子 |
[37:56] | I am more careful when it comes to who I do business with. | 与别人做生意的时候 我比他更小心 |
[38:00] | I cannot trust anyone unless I know where their loyalties lie. | 在弄清一个人的真心之前 我谁也不信 |
[38:18] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎了 |
[38:20] | Silver, you got to get out of here. | 小银 你不能待在这里 |
[38:21] | I’m not going anywhere. I… | 我哪里都不去 我 |
[38:23] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[38:25] | and I trusted you, and whatever you’re trying to do, | 而且我信任你 不管你要做什么 |
[38:28] | I deserve to know the whole truth, | 我都应该知道整件事情的真相 |
[38:29] | not just the version you want me to know. | 而不是你希望我接受的版本 |
[38:35] | Oh, you want the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[38:37] | The truth is, it was a huge mistake listening to you. | 真相就是 我听你的话是一个大错误 |
[38:40] | And I’m going to do what my uncle wants | 我要按照我叔叔说的做 |
[38:41] | because family comes first, okay? | 家庭才是第一位 知道吗 |
[38:43] | Family always come first. | 家庭永远最重要 |
[38:45] | And if the truth is too hard for you to handle, | 如果真相对你来说太难以接受了 |
[38:48] | maybe you and I don’t belong together. | 那我们就分开吧 |
[39:08] | Navid. | 纳维 |
[39:12] | I could use your help with the cars after all. | 我需要你帮我处理这些车 |
[39:16] | And maybe some other things, too. | 还有一些其他的事情 |
[39:36] | Sending party pictures to Raj? | 在把派对上的照片发给罗杰吗 |
[39:38] | Yes, but I don’t have any of him in costume, | 是啊 可是我没有他盛装的照片 |
[39:41] | so, guess he’ll just have to come as a cancer survivor. | 他得以一个癌症的幸存者形象出席了 |
[39:48] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[39:49] | Oh, that’s, um, nobody. Just my photography teacher. | 那呀 没什么 只是教我拍照的人 |
[39:52] | He was trying to show me something. | 他想教我些东西 |
[39:54] | Hmm. He’s doing a good job. | 他教的不错嘛 |
[39:56] | – Pictures keep getting better. – Thanks. | -照片都好看多了 -谢谢 |
[40:33] | Naomi. | 娜欧米 |
[40:35] | The guys just took out the trash. | 那些人正要丢垃圾 |
[40:36] | I’ll let them know they forgot you. | 我会告诉他们 他们忘记你了 |
[40:37] | Wait. Do you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗 |
[40:39] | A backup dancer from 1993 is calling. | 一个上世纪的伴舞刚打电话过来 |
[40:41] | She wants her skirt back. | 她想拿回她的衣服 |
[40:43] | You know, despite my overwhelming urge to crush you, | 知道吗 尽管我非常想摧毁你 |
[40:47] | I’ve got to tell you, I heard you say | 但我还是要警告你 我听你在忏悔室说 |
[40:49] | in the confessional that you don’t want your heart broken? | 希望自己不再心碎 |
[40:51] | But you can pretty much count on it. | 可你正好在朝这方面发展 |
[40:54] | You’re just a girl Austin’s sleeping with. | 你只是奥斯汀众多的床伴之一 |
[40:56] | You’ll never be his girlfriend | 你永远不会成为她的女朋友 |
[40:58] | because Austin doesn’t have girlfriends. | 因为奥斯汀根本不会谈恋爱 |
[41:02] | See you around, Naomi. | 拜拜 娜欧米 |