Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] They paid us to hang out with them? 陪他们闲逛一下 他们就给我们钱
[00:05] Bree, we are like prostitutes. 布瑞 这跟妓女有什么区别
[00:07] No, we’re not prostitutes. 不 我们跟妓女不一样
[00:09] We’re escorts. 我们只是地陪
[00:10] You are a reminder of what happened this summer, 你的出现提醒了我这个夏天发生的事
[00:12] but not just the accident. 但不仅仅是那个意外
[00:14] I was supposed to be comforting my friend’s wife. 我本应该去安慰我朋友的老婆
[00:16] And instead, I started falling for her. 结果我却爱上了她
[00:18] You’re running a car theft ring on my stage? 你们在我的摄影棚里做倒卖盗窃车辆的生意吗
[00:20] No, we’re running a car theft ring on your stage. 不 不是我 是我们
[00:24] For you. 给你的
[00:25] I’m not taking your dirty money. 我不会收你不干净的钱
[00:26] It’s already yours. 这已经是你的了
[00:28] You are the single most annoying man 因为你是这个星球上最让人讨厌的
[00:32] on the entire planet. 单身男人
[00:33] Well, you’re no peach yourself there, sweetheart. 你也不算讨人喜欢 亲爱的
[00:36] What happened to MIT? 你怎么没去麻省理工
[00:38] I decided to stay closer to home. And to you. 我决定还是离家近点 也离你近点
[00:40] You haven’t met anyone else? 你现在没有和别人约会吧
[00:42] No, I haven’t. 不 我没有
[00:43] Max might see the good in you, 麦克斯能看到你好的一面
[00:44] but I see the bad, 但我看到的是你坏的一面
[00:46] and I like it. 我一样喜欢
[00:47] I’ve been that person before. 我曾经犯过这样的错误
[00:48] I’m not gonna do this again. 我不会再重蹈覆辙了
[00:50] I met a guy on the pier yesterday. 我昨天在码头遇见了一个男的
[00:52] You’re Jane’s husband. 你是简的丈夫
[00:54] Jim? You’re dead. 你是吉姆 你不是已经死了吗
[00:56] Don’t tell them. 不许告诉他们
[01:03] So, why didn’t you just tell Jane and Liam 你为什么不告诉简和利亚姆
[01:05] you’re still alive? 你还活着
[01:07] How could I? What do I do? 我怎么说 我该怎么做
[01:09] Just walk in and go, “Hey, guess what?” 走进去说 “好啊 你猜怎么着”
[01:12] Well, I don’t know, not like that. 我也不知道 但肯定不是那样
[01:14] But spying on me, sneaking around, 但是偷偷摸摸地跟踪我
[01:17] asking me all kinds of weird questions. 问我一堆奇怪的问题
[01:19] I needed to know what was going on. 我得知道发生了什么
[01:22] When I was lost at sea, 在海里我已经失去意识了
[01:24] I was so out of it when they found me 他们找到我的时候
[01:26] that I couldn’t even remember my own name. 我连自己的名字都不记得
[01:31] Did Jane even look for me? 简有找过我吗
[01:33] She said there were search parties. 她说有搜救队
[01:35] She was heartbroken. 她很难过
[01:37] I saw them. 我看到他们了
[01:39] They’re living together. 他们住在一起
[01:43] Are they in love with one another? 他们是不是在一起了
[01:46] Just please… tell me the truth. 拜托 请告诉我真相
[01:49] They’re… 他们
[01:52] Yes. 是的
[01:53] They’re together, and they’re happy. 他们在一起 很开心
[01:57] Okay. 那好
[01:59] I’ll, um… I’ll go. 那我… 走了
[02:02] Well, I obviously have to tell them that I saw you. 我得告诉他们我见过你
[02:05] Please don’t. 请不要说
[02:06] It’s probably best that I just stay dead. 保持现状可能是最好的选择
[02:15] Now I have you where I want you. 现在我如愿以偿地拥有你了
[02:28] Naomi? 娜欧米
[02:31] You okay? 还好吗
[02:33] That must have been some dream. 你做梦了吧
[02:36] You were tossing around so much, 一直翻来覆去的
[02:37] you almost knocked me out of bed. 差点把我踢下床
[02:39] Max, I’m so glad you’re here. 麦克斯 真高兴你在这
[02:41] Show me the nightmare. 做了什么恶梦
[02:43] I will obliterate it. 我会让你忘记这一切的
[02:46] Like this. 像这样
[02:48] And this. 这样
[02:55] I’m picking up Teddy from the airport in an hour. 还有不到一个小时 我就要去机场姐泰迪
[02:58] Oh, and tomorrow, 还有明天
[02:59] I have a meeting with that guy. 我跟别人一起开个会
[03:00] What guy? 跟谁
[03:02] Uh, a student activist named Shane something. 一个学生积极活动分子 叫肖恩还是什么的
[03:05] He saw the commercial that I did for Liam 他看了我给利亚姆做的广告
[03:07] and he asked if I’d help him on a political project. 想让我帮他做一个政治活动
[03:08] What? 什么
[03:10] He’s running for student council president? 他在竞选学生会主席吗
[03:11] Mm, probably something like that. What are you doing today? 可能类似这个吧 你今天干什么
[03:13] Booked all day. Haven’t got a free minute. 一天都预约满了 一分钟空闲都没有
[03:16] Leila, what are you doing today? 莉拉 你今天打算干嘛
[03:19] I’m so glad you asked. 很高兴你能问我
[03:20] I’m going to school, and then I’m coming back here, 我要去学校 然后回来
[03:22] and then I’m going to school… 然后再去学校
[03:24] And you’re coming back here. 然后再回来
[03:25] Yeah, it’s called being grounded. 没错 这就叫被禁足
[03:26] After the ransom stunt you pulled, 在你精彩的赎金表演后
[03:28] get used to it. 最好习惯这种生活吧
[03:29] You’re the worst brother who ever lived. 你是有史以来最差劲的哥哥
[03:31] Worse than mom and dad. 比爸妈还差劲
[03:32] But way better than a nice, 但比起瑞士死板又严格的寄宿学校
[03:34] strict Swiss boarding school. 他可好多了
[03:36] Shut up. 闭嘴
[03:37] Can I say, “You shut up”? 我能让她闭嘴吗
[03:38] Please… 别…
[03:39] I hate you both. 我恨你们
[03:49] She’s gone. 她走了
[04:03] Oh, no. 不是吧
[04:04] Oh, it’s Teddy. 是泰迪
[04:05] What? 什么
[04:07] It’s Teddy? 是泰迪
[04:09] – Hold on. – Where you going? -稍等 -你去哪
[04:10] – Wait. – What are you doing? -等会 -干什么
[04:13] Hello. 你好
[04:15] What? 什么
[04:17] No, great. Uh, just-just get your baggage and I’ll… 没事 很好 你先拿行李 我…
[04:21] Yep, I’m on my way. 我正在路上
[04:23] Okay. Can’t wait to see you. 好 迫不及待见到你了
[04:24] Bye. 拜拜
[04:28] His plane landed early. 他的飞机提前到了
[04:31] Can’t we assume that he lost his luggage? 能不能假设他弄丢行李了
[04:33] Mm-mm. It’ll take time. 需要时间找找
[04:34] He’s only got carry-on. 他只带了随身的行李
[04:40] Okay. 好吧
[04:45] Listen, great song, great song. 听听 很棒的歌
[04:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:49] Hey, would you like– no? No? 想要吗 不想 真的不
[04:51] Would– what about you? 你想要吗
[04:51] You want– no? 想要吗 不要
[04:53] Okay. 好吧
[04:54] Hey, great song. You’ll love it. 很棒的歌 你会喜欢的
[04:56] Fellas, fellas. 兄弟
[04:58] No? 不要
[04:59] Ladies, come on, please? 姑娘们 听听
[05:00] No? No? No? 都不要
[05:03] Damn! 该死
[05:05] These people are cold. 这些人真冷漠
[05:06] – You want one, right? – And what is it? -你想要张吧 -这是什么
[05:09] It’s me. It’s my best track yet. 是我 这是我到目前为止最好的歌
[05:10] It’s gonna blow your mind how good it sounds. 好听到让你忘乎所以
[05:13] Somebody’s got to put it on twitter or facebook or something. 得有人把它放在推特或者脸书什么的上面
[05:16] I just need a little bit of buzz. 我需要一些推广
[05:18] Is this coffee? 这是咖啡吗
[05:19] Uh, you’re welcome. 别客气
[05:21] You sure you need that? 你确定你需要吗
[05:22] You’re going a mile a minute. 你简直和超人一样精力充沛
[05:24] Been up all night. I’m, like, running on fumes. 我一晚上没睡 已经是超负荷运转了
[05:26] Oh, yeah, um, your lawyer hit me up. 对了 你律师找过我了
[05:28] Asked me to write you a character reference. 让我做你的品德证明人
[05:30] And I told him that you party all the time. 我跟他说你一直都在参加聚会
[05:34] Dixon, that’s not even funny, okay? 迪克森 这一点也不好笑
[05:35] My lawyer is trying to gather all of the ammunition he can 我的律师是在努力收集一切证据
[05:39] to stop Marla’s relatives from blocking my inheritance. 阻止玛拉的亲戚冻结我的遗产
[05:42] And what’s gonna happen if I don’t get it? 如果我拿不到遗产怎么办
[05:43] I already lost the Kappa scholarship, too. 我已经没机会获得卡兰塔的奖学金了
[05:46] I might have to drop out of school. 也许我只能退学了
[05:47] No, no, no. 不不
[05:48] You’re good at thinking stuff up. 你太能瞎想了
[05:49] I mean, you’ll land on your feet. 我是说 你可以靠自己
[05:50] Plus, your lawyer has it under control, right? 另外 你的律师完全掌握了局面
[05:53] Oh. You think he’d want to hear one? 对了 你觉得他会想听听吗
[06:02] No, I’m good. 不 我很好
[06:05] How long do we have to sit here? 我们还得在这坐多久
[06:07] I think we need to make a decent dent in the pile of forms. 等这一大堆表不再堆得这么高
[06:13] Done. 搞定
[06:15] Hey, ladies. 女士们
[06:16] – Having fun? – Yes. -开心吗 -是的
[06:17] Oh, tons. 非常开心
[06:19] – Not anymore. – I can fix that. -你来了就不开心了 -我可以帮忙
[06:21] If you want to get out of here and go to Big Bear, 如果你想去大熊山滑雪
[06:23] – I know a guy with a ski house. – That might be tempting -我在滑雪屋有认识的人 -如果真是冬天
[06:25] if it were actually winter and we could actually ski. 也许滑雪还挺诱人 我们也会去的
[06:28] Well, actually, I, uh, wasn’t planning on skiing. 实际上 我没打算去滑雪
[06:31] Sorry, I have a boyfriend. 抱歉 我有男朋友
[06:32] And much more important things to do than 而且我还有更重要的事要做
[06:34] to fool around in a ski house with a rodeo clown like you. 而不是和你这样的乡巴佬在滑雪屋浪费时间
[06:38] Really? You’re doing more important things? 真的吗 你在做更重要的事
[06:39] What exactly are you doing? 那你到底在做什么
[06:41] Giving away these. 分发这些
[06:44] Voter registration forms. 选民登记表
[06:46] Oh, my god, really? 天呐 没开玩笑吧
[06:47] Yeah. 真的
[06:48] Have fun not skiing at your ski house, Austin. 虽然不能去滑雪了 还是祝你愉快哦 奥斯汀
[06:51] I will, and, you know, so would you. 我会的 你也是
[06:54] See you, ladies. 回见 女士们
[06:56] I would go to that ski house. 我想去那个滑雪屋
[06:58] And you would regret it. 那你就后悔去吧
[07:01] Giving up something real and wholesome, 放弃这些真正有意义
[07:04] that makes you feel like a better person, 能让自己内心得到升华的事情
[07:05] for 48 hours of hot sex. 就为了两天的翻云覆雨
[07:08] Shame on you, Margene. 鄙视你 玛姬妮
[07:15] Oh, voter registration. 选民登记
[07:18] – That’s fun. – It’s not. -挺好玩的 -不好玩
[07:19] That’s the problem. All right? 问题就在这儿
[07:21] We’re going about this the complete wrong way. 我们的策略完全不对
[07:23] Nothing that involves poster board and sharpies 没有广告宣传和噱头
[07:25] is ever gonna get anyone stimulated. 是无法吸引大家眼球的
[07:27] We just want them to register to vote. 我们只想让他们登记投票
[07:29] Nobody is going to do the right thing 当人们能做趣事时
[07:31] when they can be doing the fun thing. 没人会做对的事情
[07:34] So we have to make the right thing fun. 所以我们必须让对的事情有乐趣
[07:39] I’m gonna put new meaning behind the words “political party.” 我要改变”政党”往日那死气沉沉的形象
[07:45] I don’t know why I ever leave this place. 真不明白我为什么会离开这里
[07:48] You kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[07:50] You just got back from the tennis tour 你刚从网球巡回赛凯旋而归
[07:51] to beat all tennis tours, man. 秒杀所有赛事
[07:53] Cannes, Sienna, Barcelona. 戛纳 塞纳 巴塞罗那
[07:56] Barcelona. 巴塞罗那
[08:01] Is he…? 难道你…
[08:02] Yes, I think he is. He is blushing. Ah… 是 我觉着你是 脸红了
[08:04] All right, now, who’s the guy? 说说 有什么艳遇啊
[08:07] He was a great guy, but, you know, summer romance. 他是个不错的人 整个夏天的浪漫恋情
[08:10] He went his way, I went mine. 然后我俩就分开了
[08:13] Hey, how are you and Navid doing? 你和纳维怎么样
[08:16] Well, um, it’s not exactly easy 她妹妹和我俩住一起
[08:19] having his sister live with us. 日子不好过呀
[08:21] Actually, something’s been bothering him 其实 他有烦心事
[08:23] and he just won’t talk to me about it. 只是不和我说
[08:25] I think it has to do with money. 我觉得一定是钱的事
[08:28] Well, maybe it’s just hard for him to talk about. 也许对他来说只是很难开口
[08:31] Like your dad? 像你爸爸一样吗
[08:35] You did tell him, didn’t you? 你告诉他了 是吗
[08:39] I, uh, I left him a message, told him I was gay. 我 给他留了言 告诉他我是同性恋
[08:42] And he never even called me back. 但他没回我电话
[08:45] Uh, maybe… maybe he didn’t get the message. 也许 也许他没收到留言
[08:49] Or the other two? 另两条也没收到
[08:52] At least my aunt and uncle are trying to understand. 至少我叔叔和婶婶都试着理解我
[08:54] They actually invited me over as soon as I got back. 我一回去 他们就邀请我做客
[08:57] Wait, really? 等一下 真的吗
[08:59] I thought your uncle Charles was uber conservative. 我还以为你叔叔查尔斯超级保守呢
[09:04] I know. 我知道
[09:05] You think they’re just trying to be polite? 你觉得他们只是以礼相待吗
[09:06] Well, at this point, with my family, 此时此刻 对我家人来说
[09:09] polite sounds pretty damn good. 互相以礼相待再合适不过了
[09:14] It was busy last night. 昨晚忙疯了
[09:15] People are still talking about that commercial Silver made. 大家还在谈论小银做的那个广告
[09:18] Hey, give some props to the cast. 给演员来点奖励呗
[09:20] Uh, Academy Award for best wet, 奥斯卡最佳
[09:23] shirtless performance? 湿身表演吗
[09:26] Don’t laugh. 别笑
[09:27] I can finally afford to fix that leak in the stockroom. 我终于有钱修补储藏室的那个裂缝了
[09:32] I’m really into this. 我很喜欢这个酒吧
[09:34] It’s like I was made for it, you know? 似乎我生来就是做这个的
[09:36] You sure you’re good with this? 你确定你能处理好吗
[09:39] Me? 我
[09:40] The baby? 还有这个孩子
[09:46] I’m more than good. 相信我
[09:48] I finally feel like my life makes sense. 我终于感到人生有意义了
[09:55] – Jim? – You’re alive. -吉姆 -你还活着
[10:19] The cable broke loose and whipped me into the water. 电缆脱落把我打入了海里
[10:22] I can’t believe you’re alive. 真不敢相信你还活着
[10:24] We searched for hours. 我们找了你好几个小时
[10:25] We sent out planes the next day and the day after that. 派飞机找你找了两天
[10:27] Big ocean. You fall in at night, you’re a dead man. 大海无情 夜晚坠海 必死无疑
[10:30] You know that should have been me, right? 你知道死的本该是我
[10:32] If I hadn’t have gotten sick, 如果那晚我没生病
[10:33] if you hadn’t have covered for me… 如果你没替我…
[10:35] You wouldn’t have been there to take care of Jane, right? 在那照顾简的也不会是你
[10:37] You must have been so afraid. 你一定害怕极了
[10:39] Afraid that I’d never see you again. 害怕再也不能和你相见
[10:41] Of how worried you’d be. 害怕你为我如此担心
[10:43] That you’d be so lonely. 害怕你孤独一人
[10:45] Cabin cruiser picked me up. 最后游艇把我捞上来
[10:47] I grabbed onto a piece of wood, 我抓住一块木头
[10:48] and I don’t know how long I was in there, 不知道在海里待了多久
[10:49] but I was unconscious when they found me. 他们发现我的时候 我已失去意识了
[10:52] Took a few weeks to remember everything, 我花了几周时间记起所有事情
[10:53] and then I thought of you, 之后我想起了你
[10:55] and it all came back. 所有的记忆都回来了
[11:00] Minute I got into town, I came right over, 然后我进了城 直接来到这
[11:02] and now here we all are. 现在我们相聚了
[11:15] So I got a hotel just outside Santa Monica. 我在圣塔莫尼卡外找了家旅馆
[11:18] – I thought Janie and I would… – Oh. Yeah. -我想和简… -太好了
[11:20] Yeah, go, it’s stupid of me to… Of course, that’s great. 去吧 我太笨了… 那太好了
[11:22] Good, great, I’m gonna go grab my coat. 好 我去拿我的外套
[11:27] What are we gonna do? 咱们要怎么办
[11:29] I can’t tell him. 我不能告诉他
[11:32] We have to. 咱们必须要告诉他
[11:33] No, please, I can’t tell him, not now. 别 求你了 至少现在我不能告诉他
[11:36] Thanks again, buddy. 再次谢谢你 兄弟
[11:38] I owe you one. 我欠你个人情
[11:51] 15 feet, nine inches. 十五英尺 九英寸
[11:54] Oh, Ivy, 艾薇
[11:56] I need your help with something. 帮我点忙
[11:57] Nope. 没门
[11:59] Come on, you like helping the world and all that. 别这样 你喜欢拯救世界造福苍生
[12:01] I want you to do a photo booth at my party. 帮我在派对上做个展示板
[12:03] “Your head on the shoulders of a great American.” 写上”你的思想 决定了一位伟人的诞生”
[12:05] Help the democratic process. 帮一下民主选举吧
[12:07] Be fun, right? 很有趣 不是吗
[12:08] Actually, yeah, that sounds dope and so not like you. 说真的 这事太不像你了
[12:11] Come on, since when did you start caring about the world? 得了吧 你从什么时候开始关心世界了
[12:13] Oh, I accidentally watched a documentary. 我偶然地看了个纪录片
[12:16] It moved me. 我被感动了
[12:18] Sure, count me in. 好吧 算我一个
[12:19] I’m always down to support the democratic process. 我一直支持民主选举
[12:21] Fabulous. 好极了
[12:23] Max, I’m so glad you’re here. 麦克斯 你在这真好
[12:27] Okay. 好嘞
[12:28] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[12:29] Yeah, I’ve never been better. 当然 好的不得了
[12:33] Uh, you told me to round up some volunteers. 你让我找些志愿者
[12:35] Uh, Naomi, 娜欧米
[12:36] This is austin. 这是奥斯汀
[12:38] Yes, I know. 我知道
[12:40] I mean, we’ve met. 我是说 我们见过
[12:41] We’ve, we’ve definitely met. 我们的确见过
[12:44] Oh, anyway, um, amazing thing– 总之 神奇的是…
[12:46] Austin heard about our vote party 奥斯汀听说了咱们的投票派对
[12:48] and he has some great ideas. 他有些好点子
[12:50] Really? And what might those be? 真的吗 您有何高招
[12:53] – Go ahead. – How’s this? -继续说 -你听这个怎么样
[12:55] Strip registration. 脱衣登记
[12:58] So you get some gorgeous girls and you set them up 你召集一些美女 让她们站在桌子上
[13:00] at tables with registration cards, 拿这登记卡
[13:02] And, you know, they’re wearing a lot of layers of clothing… 她们穿着很多层衣服…
[13:04] Well, not too many layers. 不要太多层
[13:06] But for every… let’s say ten voters who sign up, 每有… 有十个参与投票的人
[13:09] they take off a piece of clothing. 美女们就脱掉一层衣服
[13:12] I mean, everyone’s going to sign up. 这样 所有人都会去登记投票了
[13:14] Some twice. 有些会参加两次
[13:17] that is a lovely idea, Austin, 奥斯汀 想法很不错
[13:19] but I’m pretty sure we don’t need your help. 但是我很确定我们不需要你的帮助
[13:21] I think you do need me. 我认为你需要我
[13:23] He said he could get us a band. 他说可以帮我们叫一个乐队
[13:25] Yeah, my father knows some people in the music business, so… 对 我父亲认识些搞音乐的人 所以…
[13:30] I bet his daddy can get us a nice jug band. 我打赌他老爸能给我们找个好的即兴演奏乐队
[13:34] How about I just surprise you? 我给你个惊喜怎么样
[13:37] After the way things went with dad, I… 自从我向老爸摊牌之后 我…
[13:39] Really appreciate you inviting me over, uncle Charles. 我很感激你能邀请我 查尔斯叔叔
[13:41] Of course, Teddy. 泰迪 当然会邀请你
[13:43] Your lifestyle choice doesn’t matter to me. 我并不在乎你选择何种生活
[13:45] Have a seat. 请坐
[13:46] It’s not really a choice. 这不是一种选择
[13:48] Figure of speech, sorry. 抱歉 只是种比喻
[13:51] Can’t keep up with the right thing to say. 我词不达意了
[13:54] Gay used to be a mood, you know. 同性恋都很情绪化
[13:56] What, what I’m trying to say is, 我想说的是
[13:58] you have my support, whatever you choose to do. 我支持你 不管你选择什么
[14:01] I really appreciate that. 非常感谢
[14:03] Well… you know you’ve always been a favorite of mine. 我一向最喜欢你
[14:08] I look at you, I still see the same little boy 我看着你 我还会想起那个
[14:10] who loved rolling down the front lawn, 在门前草坪上打滚的小男孩
[14:11] but, uh, people change, 但是 人总是会变的
[14:14] times change. 时代也会变
[14:16] Maybe I should change, too, 如果我要竞选国会议员
[14:18] if I’m gonna be running for congress. 也许我也得改变
[14:21] Congress? That’s great. 国会议员吗 太棒了
[14:23] 57th district’s wide open. 第五十七区会一起参加竞选
[14:27] It’s going to be a fight. 所以竞争会很激烈
[14:29] I’d like you to help me out. 我想让你帮帮我的忙
[14:30] Maybe you’d consider joining me at some of the campaign events. 或许你可以考虑加入我的竞选活动
[14:34] I… I-I don’t know, I’m not really that political. 我不知道 我不是搞政治的料
[14:38] Doesn’t matter. 没关系
[14:39] Just be yourself 做你自己就好
[14:40] And show that you support me the way I support you. 像我支持你一样的支持我
[14:46] You want me to make campaign commercials 你想让我做个一个竞选的宣传吗
[14:49] for a real congressional race? 是真正的竞选吗
[14:51] I, I don’t even know who’s running yet. 我还不知道谁要竞选
[14:53] Most college students don’t. 大多数大学生都不知道
[14:54] Who’s in congress decides what happens in this country 国会议员决定着国家
[14:57] on every level. 各个阶层的发展
[14:58] Marissa Harris is young… 玛丽莎·哈里斯很年轻…
[14:59] – Is that your candidate? – And yours, -那是你的候选人吗 -也是你的
[15:02] I hope. 希望如此
[15:03] Okay, wait, I’m, I’m talking too fast. 等下 我说的太快了
[15:06] Just, you know, I’m, I’m excited, and her policies are great, 我很高兴 她的政见很不错
[15:09] but there’s more to her than that. 没人比她更好
[15:11] You know, she really believes 你知道吗 她坚信
[15:12] that one person can make a difference, 一个人就能做出重大成就
[15:15] like you did with your commercial. 就像你和你的广告
[15:16] Internet video. 那只是网络视频
[15:18] It was for my friend’s bar. 给朋友的酒吧做宣传的
[15:19] Yeah, but it was funny and, and you got people’s attention. 没错 但它很有趣 你引起了人们的注意
[15:22] Marissa has got some tough competition 玛丽莎的竞争对手不容小觑
[15:25] and we need young votes, and you can do that. 我们需要年轻人的选票 你有能力做到
[15:29] It’s going to be a demanding job, 这份工作可能很苛刻
[15:30] she’ll need you 24-7, 她可能需要你随时工作
[15:32] But you get full access to Marissa, 但你可以近距离接近玛丽莎
[15:35] no strings attached. 没有任何条件
[15:38] I… Wow. 我
[15:39] What can I say? 我还能说什么
[15:40] Say yes. 答应吧
[15:41] Well, yes, I’m… I’m overwhelmed. 当然要答应 我真不敢相信
[15:44] Um, it’s amazing, yes. 太不可思议了 是的
[15:46] Amazing, great. 太不可思议了 太棒了
[15:48] I was supposed to meet my friend here. 我本来是来见我朋友的
[15:49] There he is. 他来了
[15:50] Teddy. 泰迪
[15:52] It’s going to blow your mind. 我有个重大消息要告诉你
[15:53] Teddy… I can’t believe this. 泰迪 我简直不敢相信
[15:58] I never thought I’d see you again. 没想到我还能见到你
[16:00] Barcelona? 他就是巴塞罗那的那位吗
[16:02] Barcelona. Barcelona. 巴塞罗那 巴塞罗那
[16:06] So what happened to Big Bear and the ski lodge? 大熊山和滑雪屋又怎么了
[16:08] Ah, well, like you said, 就像你说的
[16:09] there’s nothing more fun than community service. 没有什么事比社区工作更有趣的了
[16:12] Oh, please, I’m not gonna stand here 拜托 我不想站在这
[16:13] and pretend to be impressed 假装对你那长篇大论的
[16:14] by your deep commitment to voter registration. 选民登记表示印象深刻
[16:16] Okay. Listen, you’re not into this any more than I am. 听好 你不可能比我更喜欢这个工作
[16:19] Okay, you’re just trying to impress Mr. Boy Scout in there. 你只是想取悦某些政治家而已
[16:22] You don’t know what I want. 你不知道我想要什么
[16:24] But I know what you need. 但我知道你需要什么
[16:26] Really? 真的吗
[16:30] Then I guess 我猜
[16:32] you know I need someone to, uh… 你知道我需要某人
[16:36] move the outdoor furniture 帮我把户外家具搬走
[16:37] to make room for the bandstand. 好为舞台腾出空间
[16:39] Sound good, Austin? 不错吧 奥斯汀
[16:40] I’m gonna go find Max. 我要去找麦克斯了
[16:50] So, what are you doing here? 你在这干嘛
[16:52] I thought you were going back to D.C. 我以为你回华盛顿了
[16:53] No, I took the year off, 不 我把今年的安排取消了
[16:54] mostly to recover from chasing you 主要是为了从
[16:56] up all those steps at the gaud church. 咱俩在教堂的那些疯狂举动中恢复过来
[16:58] Hey, you were the one who insisted we make it 你才是那个一定要
[17:00] to the top with a stomach full of tapas. 把肚子吃撑的人吧
[17:02] I had to impress you. 我想被你记住啊
[17:04] You did. 你做到了
[17:05] Good. 很好
[17:06] Well, I hope this does, too. 我希望这次也如此
[17:08] I’m working for marriage equality. 我在为婚姻平等而努力
[17:09] California is a key state. 加利福尼亚州是很关键的一个州
[17:11] Marissa Harris is young is running for congress, 玛丽莎·哈里斯在竞选国会议员 她很年轻
[17:13] so I volunteered. 所以我自愿为她宣传
[17:15] You’re working for a congressional candidate? 你在为国会议员候选人工作吗
[17:16] My uncle is running, 57th district. 我叔叔也在竞选 是五十七区
[17:19] The 57th? 五十七区吗
[17:21] That’s your uncle? 那是你叔叔吗
[17:22] He’s running against Marissa. 他是玛丽莎的死对头
[17:24] Wow, must be tough for you. 你一定很压抑吧
[17:27] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[17:28] I mean, the guy is a total homophobe. 那家伙很厌恶同性恋的
[17:31] That’s not my opinion; check his record. 这不是我的臆断 他的档案这么写的
[17:33] I mean, everything he believes and supports 他所敬仰和支持的事
[17:35] hurts people like us. 伤害了我们这样的人
[17:37] Look, he thinks what he thinks, but he’s my uncle. 他的想法归想法 但他是我叔叔
[17:40] Maybe he’s open to change. 也许他也在改变
[17:42] Maybe that’s why he asked me to help him on his campaign. 也许这就是他让我在竞选上帮助他的原因
[17:44] You said no, right? 你拒绝了 对吧
[17:46] Teddy, you’re a gay man. 泰迪 你是个同性恋
[17:47] The choices you make have to make sense. 你选择的东西要有意义
[17:49] This is important. 这很重要
[17:51] We could never be together if you’re going to work for him. 如果你为他工作的话 我们不可能在一起的
[17:56] So the date’s tonight. 今晚的约会对象
[17:59] They are so nice. 都很不错哟
[18:01] Investment bankers — ginormous bonuses. 是投资银行家 绝对多金
[18:05] I actually have this thing 实际上我有事要做
[18:07] that I have to do at my friend Naomi’s. 我得去我朋友娜欧米那里
[18:08] Okay, so you can either hang out with your friends for free 那就看你到底是想免费和朋友玩
[18:11] or hot guys for money. 还是想有偿陪帅哥玩咯
[18:13] Choices. 二选一哦
[18:14] Look, if you don’t want to do it, 如果你不想做这个
[18:15] I can totally find somebody else. 我完全可以找别人
[18:16] No, no, I do. 不 不 我想做
[18:18] I will do it. 我会做的
[18:20] Okay, I got to go. 我得走了
[18:21] Call me later. 等下打我电话
[18:24] Hey, Annie. 安妮
[18:26] – Hey. Hey, guys, what’s up? – Annie, -伙计们 什么事 -安妮
[18:27] our most responsible, reliable friend. 我们最负责 最可靠的朋友
[18:30] Uh, Silver here just got the most amazing job, uh, 小银找到了一份最棒的工作
[18:32] that’ll completely take up what little time we have for each other, 害得我们完全没时间过两人世界
[18:35] and so, 所以
[18:36] – We need a babysitter. – For Leila. -我们需要个保姆 -给莉拉找的
[18:37] She is grounded unless she is with someone responsible, you know, 她被禁足了 得有个可靠的人人看着她
[18:40] In loco parentis, if you would just be willing to be driven loco 履行父母的职责 你能帮个忙吗
[18:44] for the evening. 就只有晚上
[18:44] Okay. 没问题
[18:46] Oh, my god, thank you. 天呐 太谢谢你了
[18:48] – Thank you. – Thank you, thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢 谢谢
[18:50] Pick her up tonight. 今晚来接她
[18:51] Tonight? 今晚吗
[18:52] Uh, oh, I’m, I’m, I’m sorry, guys, 很抱歉 伙计们
[18:55] I have dinner with Bree and her friends from New York. 我得和布瑞还有她纽约来的朋友一起吃晚餐
[18:58] So? You said Bree’s great. 这样啊 你说过布瑞人很好的
[18:59] I’m sure her friends are great. 她的朋友肯定也很好
[19:00] Just take Leila with you. 那就把莉拉带上
[19:01] Guys, I’m, I’m really sorry, but I can’t. 非常抱歉 但是我带不了
[19:04] – Why? – Why? -为什么 -为什么
[19:06] I just really can’t. 带不了就是带不了
[19:07] No, annie, you don’t understand. 不 安妮 你不明白
[19:08] We really need some time alone together, and… 我俩非常需要一点二人世界 而且
[19:12] I will pay you a thousand dollars. 我付你一千美元
[19:13] Really? 真的
[19:14] No! 当然是玩笑
[19:16] Annie, I just really, really need you to do this for me. 安妮 我只是非常希望你能帮我这个忙
[19:20] – Please. – Okay. -拜托 -好吧
[19:22] Awesome, great. Thank you, thanks. 太棒了 谢谢你
[19:24] – Let’s go. – You’re a rock star. -我们走 -你帅呆了
[19:26] Okay. 好吧
[19:31] Hey, did something spill? 什么东西洒了吗
[19:33] Jim came back. 吉姆回来了
[19:35] He’s alive. 他还活着
[19:36] It’s a miracle, right? 真是个奇迹 不是吗
[19:38] Wait, Jim was here? 等等 吉姆来过了
[19:39] He said he was leaving. 他说他准备离开的
[19:42] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[19:44] Okay, you know how I thought that I had a stalker? 你记得我说过有人跟踪我吧
[19:47] Well, it wasn’t. 其实不是
[19:48] It was Jim and he had been watching you and Jane. 那个人是吉姆 他观察你和简很久了
[19:52] He said he could tell 他说他看得出来
[19:52] that there was something between the two of you. 你和简有点不清不白
[19:54] But he, he acted like he just got here. 但他表现得像刚到这儿似的
[19:56] He said if you were happy, 他说如果你俩在一起会幸福
[19:57] He would just go away. 他就离开
[20:04] Where’s Jane? 简在哪里
[20:06] Jane? 简
[20:07] My wife? 我的妻子
[20:10] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[20:11] Liam, yeah, why? 利亚姆 没事啊 怎么了
[20:13] Jim talked to Adrianna, 吉姆和阿德里安娜谈了
[20:15] he’s been watching us for a week. 这一周来他一直在观察咱们
[20:17] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不跟我说呢
[20:18] I’m your friend. 我是你朋友啊
[20:19] Friend? 朋友
[20:20] You stole my wife. 你抢了我妻子
[20:21] Why didn’t you say something? 你就不想说点什么吗
[20:24] Because we didn’t want to hurt you. 因为我们不想伤害你
[20:26] no, Jim! 吉姆 别打了
[20:27] Liam, no. 利亚姆 别打了
[20:29] When did it start, huh? 你俩啥时候勾搭上的
[20:31] – Stop, stop! Get off him! – When did it start, huh, -住手 放开他 -什么时候开始的
[20:37] You idiot, she’s pregnant. 你个笨蛋 她怀孕了
[20:39] She’s what? 什么
[20:42] All right, we’re gonna get you to a hospital. 没事的 我们这就送你去医院
[20:53] This way, ladies, okay, 这边 女士们
[20:54] So, girls, it’s going to go right directly between the lanterns, 这个要放在两个壁灯的正中间
[20:59] a little to the left. 稍微往左放一点
[21:02] Max, sweetheart, 麦克斯 亲爱的
[21:04] the Washington Monument is in Sherman Oaks, and I need… 华盛顿纪念碑在谢曼橡树区 我还需要…
[21:06] It’s actually in Washington. 纪念碑不是在华盛顿州吗
[21:07] No, it’s a cake. 那其实是个蛋糕
[21:08] I need somebody to go pick up the… 我需要有人去取一下…
[21:11] There’s Austin. 奥斯汀来了
[21:12] Could you be a dear and use that big, practical, 你能当一次好人用你那辆又大又实用的
[21:15] useful truck of yours to go pick up the cake? 卡车去把蛋糕取回来吗
[21:17] I’ll pick up the cake. 我去取就成了
[21:18] No, I need you here, and I need him to be there. 不 你待在这儿 他去取
[21:21] – I should probably stay with the band. – He’s right. -我最好和乐队在一起 -他说的没错
[21:24] I’m sure Austin can help with whatever you need here. 我相信奥斯汀什么忙都愿意帮
[21:28] Of course. 当然啦
[21:41] I’ll hurry back. 我马上回来
[21:46] Well, you heard the man. 你听见他怎么说的了
[21:48] Just tell me what you need. 只需告诉我你需要什么
[22:02] How is she? 她情况如何
[22:05] She has a mild concussion. 有点轻微脑震荡
[22:07] They want her for a few more hours just to– I don’t know– 医生希望让她再多待一段时间
[22:11] Keep an eye on her. 观察一下
[22:12] The baby? 孩子呢
[22:13] He said it’s fine in there. 医生说没事
[22:15] Nature protects the weak from thoughtless jerks. 天佑弱者不受伤害
[22:24] – I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. -抱歉 -抱歉
[22:26] Yeah, you shouldn’t be the one to apologize. 你不应该道歉
[22:28] True. 没错
[22:31] I mean, I shouldn’t have even… 我是说 我真不该…
[22:32] No. You shouldn’t have. 是的 你的确不该和她在一起
[22:37] But you did. 但你已经这么做了
[22:40] In fairness to you, I was dead, 公平地说 其实你以为我死了
[22:42] – So… -Yeah, but still… -所以… -话是没错 但是…
[22:44] No. Liam, here’s the thing. 不 利亚姆 问题是
[22:46] You knew she was my wife, yeah. 你知道她是我的妻子
[22:51] But she also knew that was my baby. 但她也清楚她怀的是我的孩子
[22:55] and you were there for both of them. 你在关键时刻
[22:57] You stepped up. 挺身而出
[23:01] Jane’s a great girl. 简是个好女孩
[23:02] I know, right? 我知道
[23:04] Oh, she… I don’t deserve her. 我配不上她
[23:08] If you think that you’re the one she wants, 如果你认为你是她的真命天子
[23:10] I… no. I’m not. 不 我不是
[23:15] Jane came to me because we were both grieving. 简来找我是因为我俩都悲痛欲绝
[23:18] Jim, she loves you. 吉姆 她很爱你
[23:21] I’m glad she has you back. 你回来了我很替她高兴
[23:26] I’m glad I have you back. 我也很高兴
[23:30] Come on, that’s my favorite. 拜托 这张是我的最爱
[23:31] – You don’t like that at all? – No. -你一点儿也不喜欢 -不
[23:32] Is Jane gonna be okay? 简没事吧
[23:34] Everything is fine. 都很好
[23:35] Don’t worry. I’ll talk to you later. 别担心 一会儿再聊
[23:36] – Dude, are you serious? – Bye. -伙计你没开玩笑吧 -再见
[23:39] – Hey, guys. – Hey. -你们好啊 -好
[23:41] – Ooh, CDs. – Yup. -唱片啊 -没错
[23:42] Uh, Ivy’s actually shooting me a cover. 艾薇在帮我拍摄封面
[23:45] She swears she got some crazy good shots on the beach. 据说她在沙滩上拍到了一些很不错的照片
[23:47] Check it out. 你来看看
[23:47] Are you…? Oh, that is so good. 你… 这些拍得很好的
[23:51] Wow. These are really terrific. 拍得真不错啊
[23:54] Ivy, you’re really good at this. 艾薇 你拍照片真有一套
[23:56] – Thanks. – Yeah, she better be. -谢啦 -她最好会拍
[23:58] I need to start moving these things, 我必须有些实质性的进展
[23:59] or I’m gonna have to tell Liam to start using them as coasters. 不然就只能把这些唱片给利亚姆做杯垫了
[24:02] Well, sometimes it takes a while to get attention. 有些时候想要出名的确需要时间
[24:04] Which isn’t the worst thing. 这不算最糟的
[24:06] Yeah, well, Cobra Starship is playing at Naomi’s tonight, 眼镜蛇飞船乐队今晚在娜欧米的派对表演
[24:09] so I have to go watch and see 所以我要去看看
[24:10] what I’m not gonna be doing with the rest of my life. 我这辈子都干不了的职业到底是怎么样的
[24:12] I know their manager. 我认识他们的经纪人
[24:14] He’s a nice guy. 他人很好
[24:15] You know their manager? 你认识他们的经纪人
[24:17] Can you get him my CD? 你能把我的唱片给他吗
[24:18] Dixon, I’m not invited to Naomi’s party. 迪克森 我没被邀请去娜欧米的派对
[24:21] No, everybody is. 错了 所有人都被邀请了
[24:22] Democrats, Republicans, Communists, 民主派 共和派 共产党
[24:24] even you. 你也可以去
[24:25] What? Look, 怎么了
[24:27] I would do it myself, but nobody wants to know somebody 我当然愿意自己给他 但是没人愿意
[24:30] if they don’t already know them, so… 理自己不认识的人 所以…
[24:32] You got to do this for me. 你必须得帮我这个忙
[24:34] Please, just help a brother out, please? 拜托 帮兄弟我一把吧 拜托
[24:37] So, just a quick dinner, 简单吃顿晚饭
[24:39] and then we go straight home. 然后直接回家
[24:40] No, no, no, no, no. No rush! 别 别 别那么急
[24:42] Navid and I are going to sneak out of Naomi’s party, 纳维和我要从娜欧米的派对上溜出来
[24:45] we’re gonna come back here, so just bring her home super late. 回到这里 所以越晚带她回来越好
[24:48] You girls have fun! 祝愿你们玩得开心
[24:52] They just want to have sex. 他们就是想上床罢了
[24:54] Good night. 晚上愉快
[25:15] Hidden treasure. 藏了什么宝贝
[25:21] What is this? 这是什么
[25:24] Oh, my god. 天呐
[26:28] Looking good, girls. 大家看起来很不错嘛
[26:30] Naomi, it’s Max. 娜欧米 麦克斯的电话
[26:32] Oh, thank you. Take off a couple more layers. 谢谢 你最好少穿几层
[26:34] Max, hi, honey. What?! 麦克斯 亲爱的 什么
[26:37] Ah, I hate the 405! 我恨405号高速
[26:39] Okay, well, just hurry. 好吧 快点回来
[26:40] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[26:42] Okay, bye. 好的 再见
[26:46] Well, good job. 干得不错
[26:47] How does your father know Cobra Starship? 你父亲怎么认识眼镜蛇飞船乐队的
[26:49] Oh, I’ll be more than happy to explain in a quieter place. 我更希望在一个安静点的地方解释
[26:52] How’s your room? 你房间怎么样
[26:53] No, no. No, this is not happening. 不 不 没门
[26:55] Okay? And you know what? Would you look at that? 明白吗 你知道吗 你看那儿
[26:58] We just ran out of sparkling water. 我们的苏打水没了
[26:59] I’m gonna go get some. It’s outside. 我去外面拿点来
[27:01] Perfect. 太棒了
[27:04] I… 我…
[27:06] Oh, you are not getting sparkling water. 你不是去拿苏打水
[27:09] You just can’t deal with how I make you feel. 而是不能正视你对我的感觉
[27:10] You make me feel like I need a bath. 你让我觉得得去洗个澡了
[27:12] Oh, perfect. Shower’s upstairs. 好极了 浴室就在楼上
[27:14] You know what? 你给我听着
[27:15] – Get out! – What? -滚出去 -什么
[27:17] Go! 滚
[27:18] Shoo! Get lost. 立即消失
[27:20] I… I am a good person, and I have a boyfriend. 我是个好女孩 我有男朋友了
[27:23] Well, you’re only as good as your last good-bye, honey. 你和你的上一次告别一样好 亲爱的
[27:25] Then, good, good, good-bye. 那么 再见
[27:27] Naomi, just shut up For a second, okay? 娜欧米 先听我说一会好吗
[27:29] You’re an idiot. 你个白痴
[27:30] The door locks automatically, Austin. 这门是自动锁的 奥斯汀
[27:34] Hello?! 有人吗
[27:38] Can someone please let us in? Hello! 能来个人开下门吗 有人吗
[27:40] You know, maybe you shouldn’t have such loud parties. 也许你不该把派对搞得这么喧嚣的
[27:42] Be quiet, and help me get back into my house! 安静点 帮我回到自己的房子里
[27:50] Hello?! 有人吗
[27:53] Okay, uh, listen, Leila, 好的 听着 莉拉
[27:55] If you get bored, we could totally go home. 如果你觉得无聊 我们完全可以回家
[27:57] Why? I thought these guys were 为什么 这些人不是
[27:59] big friends of this girl, Bree. 这个叫布瑞的女孩的大人物朋友么
[28:01] Well, they are, but I don’t really know them that well. 是的 但我和他们也不熟
[28:03] Annie, you brought somebody! 安妮 你带女伴来了啊
[28:05] Oh, great. 太好了
[28:06] Hi. I’m Leila. 我是莉拉
[28:08] Well, hello, Leila. 你好 莉拉
[28:10] I can see this dinner is going to be worth every penny. 看来这顿饭是物有所值了
[28:14] Well, may I buy you something to drink? 我能请你喝一杯吗
[28:16] Please. Very dry Martini, 好啊 要杯很辣的马蒂尼
[28:18] two olives. I’m starved. 放两颗橄榄 我饿了
[28:20] I’m-I’m sorry, but Leila, 不好意思 但是莉拉
[28:22] You know you shouldn’t be drinking. 你应该清楚自己不该喝酒的
[28:25] Well, she’s an alcoholic. 她是个酒鬼
[28:27] Oh. Oops, busted. 噗 被发现了
[28:29] Anyone got any weed? 有人身上有烟草吗
[28:56] After shaking that man’s hand, 和那人握手之后
[28:58] I better count and make sure I have all my fingers. 我最好数数自己十指是否还在
[29:01] Oh, Marissa, 玛丽莎
[29:03] This is Erin Silver, 这位是艾莲·西福尔
[29:04] The videographer I was telling you about. 我之前和你提过的影视制作人
[29:05] Oh, so you’re the video whiz. 你就是那个视频制作奇才啊
[29:07] I guess, yeah, sort of. 算是吧
[29:10] I hope I’m up to it. 我希望自己能胜任这份工作
[29:11] Oh, you are if you believe in what you’re doing. 你只要对自己所做的抱有信仰就能做好
[29:14] You want to help people? 你想帮到大家
[29:15] You don’t just say it’s complicated, even if it is. 就不会只是说这很复杂 就算它是
[29:18] You work through the complications, and you do it. 也要克服种种难关 去实现它
[29:21] I like that. 我喜欢这样
[29:23] So, you’re in? 这么说你加入了
[29:24] – Yeah, I’m in. – Good. -是的 我加入 -太好了
[29:27] I swear you’re gonna suffer for this. 我发誓你会为此付出代价的
[29:29] Oh, I’m suffering. 我正在付出代价呢
[29:31] And it’s so sweet. 而且感觉如此甜蜜
[29:32] Stop right there. Do not move. 站在那里 别动
[29:36] This is my house. 这是我家
[29:37] Let’s see those hands. 把手举起来
[29:49] Okay, I understand there are very important people 我知道派对里面有
[29:52] inside the party. 很重要的人物
[29:54] I’m Naomi Clark, 我是娜欧米·克拉克
[29:56] A very important person outside the party. 是派对外面很重要的人物
[29:59] And he is? 他呢
[30:02] I haven’t the faintest idea who he is. 我也不知道他是从哪里冒出来的
[30:04] You have no I.D., and you’re breaking into a political event. 你没有身份证 并闯入了一个政治聚会
[30:07] To get back into my house. 我回我家
[30:09] It’s my party. You can ask anyone. 这派对是我办的 你随便问问就知道
[30:11] I mean, who else would come up with “Strip the vote”? 还有谁能想出”脱衣投票”这种点子呢
[30:12] Uh, actually, that was me, and there is an easy way 事实上那是我提出的 还有个简单方法
[30:15] to prove this is Naomi Clark and 证明她是娜欧米·克拉克
[30:17] this is her house. 以及这是她家
[30:18] If you just check the name for priors. 你们只要查查这个名字的犯罪前科
[30:19] She was busted for growing pot about three months ago? 她大概三个月前曾因种植大麻被捕
[30:22] Austin! 奥斯汀
[30:26] It’s not true. 那不是真的
[30:29] Are you really throwing us into a van?! 你们就这样把我们扔进一辆货车里吗
[30:34] You know… 你知道的
[30:35] Don’t… speak. 别 说话
[30:40] Not only are these people impossible, 这帮人不仅不可理喻
[30:41] but they are absolutely stupid! 而且还是十足的笨蛋
[30:44] Do they really think a dangerous subversive 他们真以为一个危险分子
[30:46] could afford a dress like this? 能买得起像这样的衣服吗
[30:52] It’s… It’s really hot in here. 这里面真热
[30:54] Yeah. Yeah, it is. 是啊
[30:56] Might as well settle in, you know? 那就将就一下吧
[30:59] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[31:01] It’s hot in here. 这里面太热了
[31:09] So, if you’re working for Marissa, 如果你加入玛丽莎的团队
[31:12] does that mean you and I can’t be friends, either? 是否也意味着我们不能做朋友了
[31:14] If you and I are still friends 你出柜时我俩还在拍拖
[31:15] after you came out while we were dating, 如果在那之后我们还是朋友
[31:17] I don’t think an election can pull us apart. 我不觉得一次选举就能让我们关系破裂
[31:19] See, why can’t Shane say something like that? 为什么肖恩不像你这么说呢
[31:21] I mean, why does he have to think our feelings depend on politics? 他为什么非要觉得我们的感情取决于政治立场
[31:24] I mean, this is about family for me. 可这又关乎我的家人
[31:27] Well, I mean, maybe you just need to tell him that. 也许你只需和他说清楚这点
[31:34] God, look. Adrianna. 天呐 看 阿德里安娜
[31:37] You want me to go say something? 你想过去说点什么吗
[31:39] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[31:40] Got worse problems to deal with than her. 还有比她更棘手的问题
[31:42] I got to go find Navid. 我得先去找纳维
[31:43] Bye. 再见
[31:48] Okay, well, he can’t promise anything. 好了 不能对他抱什么希望
[31:50] But I really hope that he likes your EP. 但我真心希望他能肯定你的唱片
[31:52] Oh, thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[32:00] Where have you been my entire life? 一日不见 如隔三秋
[32:03] Stop. Stop. Stop. 停下 停下
[32:06] What did I do? 我做错了什么
[32:08] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[32:10] I found the money. 我发现了那笔钱
[32:12] Tell me what it’s for. 告诉我那是做什么用的
[32:14] Please. You have to tell me now. I… 拜托 你现在就得告诉我 我…
[32:15] Oh, hey, just, I needed some money, that’s all. 我需要一笔钱 仅此而已
[32:18] Well, then Bieber– he rented a studio space… 然后比伯 他租了我们的摄影棚
[32:20] Bieber pays his bills in cash? 比伯会付现金吗
[32:22] I found $100,000 in that bag. 我在那个购物袋里发现了十万美元
[32:25] Plus, you bought Dixon a recording studio for a week, 另外 你为迪克森租了一个星期的录音棚
[32:29] and then you financed my commercial shoot. 之后又资助我的商业广告拍摄
[32:31] That is not a fee for renting a stage at shirazi studios. 谢拉兹工作室收的租金可没有那么多
[32:34] God, it is kind of. 天 还真有那么多
[32:37] Do remember the dirtbag my sister was dating? 你还记得那个和我妹妹拍拖的小混混吗
[32:39] I borrowed money from my uncle Amal to buy this guy off, 我向艾玛叔叔借钱给他做分手费
[32:43] But my uncle is now making me pay it back in stage space. 作为回报 我叔叔现在要使用拍摄场地
[32:48] He’s got stolen cars back there. 他在那里面放赃车
[32:51] What? 什么
[32:54] Go to the police. 去报警
[32:55] No, if I go to the cops, I’m implicated. 不 如果我去报警 自己也会牵涉其中
[32:58] I’d go to jail. Do you want that? 我会坐牢 你想那样吗
[33:00] No, but you can’t take the money. 不想 但你不能收那些赃款
[33:01] You’re a good guy. 你是个好人
[33:02] Yeah, who is stuck in a mess. 是啊 身陷囹圄的好人
[33:04] Yeah, I’m trying to fix this, okay? 我正努力摆平这件事 好吗
[33:06] But the only good I can do is to let my uncle do something bad. 但我唯一能做的就是帮我叔叔做坏事
[33:10] Navid… I don’t know, okay? I got to go. 纳维 我不知道怎么做 我得走了
[33:15] Silver? 小银
[33:19] I love you. 我爱你
[33:20] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[33:29] You decide to join me up there? 你打算加入我的竞选吗
[33:32] Uncle Charles, I-I still don’t know. 查尔斯叔叔 我还不知道
[33:34] Son, listen to me. 孩子 听我说
[33:35] I believe in things and stand for things 我信仰的和主张的东西
[33:37] that-that some people disagree with. 有些人可能不赞同
[33:38] You know, maybe that makes me old-fashioned, 也许这让我看起来像个老顽固
[33:41] But part of being old-fashioned is sticking by my own. 但老顽固的一个特点就是坚持自我
[33:45] Whatever you decide to do about this campaign, 不管这次竞选你站在哪边
[33:47] nothing can change that. 都要坚持自己的立场
[33:50] – All right. Thanks. – Yeah. -好的 谢谢 -好
[33:57] Tijuana sounds good. 提华纳听起来是个好地方啊
[33:59] Okay, guys, well, we’ve seen the ocean, 伙计们 我们见过大海了
[34:03] so I think it’s about time we call it a night, yeah? 我想今晚就到此为止吧 好吗
[34:05] I know. Let’s go skinny-dipping! 我知道 我们去裸泳吧
[34:07] Oh, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[34:09] No, no, you keep your shirt on, okay? 不要脱衣服 好吗
[34:11] You can’t tell me what to do. 你才不管不着我呢
[34:12] Oh, yes, I can, and this stops now, all right? 不 我能 你不要这样了 好吗
[34:15] No… No skinny-dipping, we are not going to a strip club, 不许裸泳 我们不会去脱衣舞俱乐部的
[34:18] and we are not going to Tijuana for mojitos. 而且 我们也不会去提华纳喝酒
[34:20] Well, if we aren’t gonna have any fun, 那如果我们不陪他们找点乐子
[34:22] then what are they paying you for? 他们付钱让我们来干嘛的
[34:26] What? 什么
[34:27] Come on. Those guys aren’t your friends. 拜托 那些人才不是你的朋友呢
[34:29] The guy even said, dinner with us is worth every penny. 那个男人还说 花钱和我们吃饭太值了
[34:33] You get paid to hang out with them, right? 你陪玩是收钱的 对吧
[34:36] Oh, my god, Leila, you cannot tell anybody.Okay? 天呐 莉拉 不要告诉别人 好吗
[34:39] Please, promise me. I could get kicked out of CU. 保证你不会说出去 我会被学校开除的
[34:42] I don’t even know what I would… 我甚至不知道我要…
[34:43] Oh, don’t get all sad and pathetic. 不要说的那么可怜巴巴的
[34:45] I won’t tell anyone. 我不会告诉别人的
[34:48] So do I get a cut? 那我可以分一杯羹吗
[34:53] Good evening, everybody. 各位 晚上好
[34:54] I would love to tell you why you should vote for me, 我很乐意告诉大家 投我一票的原因
[34:58] but this is a bipartisan event, 但这次是两党合作的大事
[35:00] So I’ll just say, 所以我只说一点
[35:02] It’s easy to say, “I’m a good person, 我是一个好人 我有正确的想法
[35:05] and I think the right things.” 这句话说起来很简单
[35:07] But thinking right just isn’t the same as doing right. 但有想法和实践它 是很不一样的
[35:12] So get out, get registered, 所以 请大家站出来 登记投票吧
[35:15] and fight for what you believe. 为你自己的理想而奋斗
[35:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:26] My opponent and I may not agree on much, 也许我的很多观点和竞争对手不一样
[35:29] but I support everything she just said. 但我支持她刚刚说的每一句话
[35:33] We live in a country where every voice 在我们的祖国 每个声音
[35:35] and every vote counts. 每张选票 都举足轻重
[35:38] And to get your voice to count 让你的声音受到重视
[35:41] is to stand up for what you believe. 就是拥护你自己的信仰
[35:43] Yes. 同意
[35:44] Which is why I am proud to stand here tonight 这就是为什么 我今晚很骄傲地
[35:46] with the many different voices that make up my family. 同家人站在这里 尽管我们的观念不尽相同
[36:03] Where are they?! 他们到底在哪
[36:05] It’s so hot in here. 车里面热死了
[36:07] What if we suffocate? 如果我们窒息而死怎么办
[36:09] I mean, I can’t… I can’t stand this. 我说 我受不了了
[36:11] My-my dress is just sticking to my skin. 我的衣服黏在我身上
[36:14] Well, I mean, what are you wearing? Is this rayon? 你衣服是什么材质的 人造纤维吗
[36:15] Well, I’m just saying, it’s not making you any cooler. 这种衣服可一点都不凉快
[36:18] You actually think that I would wear rayon? 你真的认为 我是会穿人造纤维的人吗
[36:21] It’s silk, you redneck. 这是丝绸 你这个乡巴佬
[36:23] Well, silk’s worse. 丝绸就更糟了
[36:24] I’m telling you, just take it off. 我跟你说 就脱了它呗
[36:26] It helps. 脱了会凉快点
[36:29] Don’t look. 不许偷看
[36:38] It’s not like I haven’t seen that before, you know? 以前又不是没看过 不是吗
[36:43] You know what you are? 你知道你是什么样的人吗
[36:45] You are a spoiled, little immature brat. 你就是一个被宠坏的 幼稚的小屁孩
[36:50] I cannot believe I was with you. 我无法想象我和你睡过
[36:52] You just want to break me and Max up 你就是想拆散我和麦克斯
[36:54] because that would be one big hoot. 因为那对你来说是一项大成就
[36:56] That’s it, isn’t it, Austin? 就是这样的 对不对 奥斯汀
[36:58] Tell me the truth. 告诉我真相
[36:59] – The truth? – Mm. -真相 -对
[37:02] The truth is… I don’t want to see you with Max 真相是 我不想你和麦克斯在一起因为
[37:05] because I can’t stand the thought of you with him and not me. 我无法忍受和你在一起的人是他而不是我
[37:07] And it’s not because I’m some immature brat. 这不是因为我是什么幼稚的小屁孩
[37:10] I’m crazy about you, Naomi. 我迷上你了 娜欧米
[37:30] Where are your clothes? 你们为什么不穿衣服
[37:32] Hey, it’s just really hot in here, man. 只是因为这里面太热了 老弟
[37:34] It’s not what it looks like. 不是你看到的那样
[37:35] Okay, stop. 好了 闭嘴
[37:37] Yes, it is very hot, 是 这里面是很热
[37:38] but Max, I have to tell you something. 但我有些事情要告诉你 麦克斯
[37:40] Okay? Listen. 好吗 听着
[37:41] – What? – I… -什么 -我
[37:44] I had sex with Austin. 我和奥斯汀睡过
[37:46] What?! 什么
[37:47] Once. 只有一次
[37:49] Just now? 就刚才吗
[37:50] God, no, no, no, no, no. 天呐 不是 不 不 不
[37:52] Before you came back. 是在你回来之前
[37:57] Why didn’t…? 你为什么不…
[37:59] Why didn’t you just tell me right away? 我刚回来的时候 你怎么不告诉我
[38:00] Because I don’t know. Because I was embarrassed. 我也不知道 我觉得很羞愧
[38:03] Because I wish it never happened. 我希望那件事从未发生过
[38:05] Look, 听着
[38:06] You bring out the best in me, okay? 你发掘了我最好的一面
[38:08] I would never risk losing that. 我不会冒险失去你的
[38:12] I feel nothing for you. 我对你没感觉
[38:21] If-if the lady says it’s nothing, 如果这位小姐说没感觉
[38:23] it’s-it’s nothing. 那就是没感觉
[38:29] Max. 麦克斯
[38:30] All right, all right. 好了 好了
[38:36] Shane. 肖恩
[38:38] Let me explain. 听我解释
[38:39] Don’t bother, all right? I got the idea. 不用麻烦了 好吗 我已经知道了
[38:40] Can’t you understand? This is about my family. 你就不能明白吗 这是关于我的家庭
[38:43] My dad wouldn’t even speak to me after I came out. 我出柜之后 我爸几乎都没和我说过话
[38:46] My parents were shocked when I came out, too. 我出柜的时候 我的父母也很震惊
[38:47] Your dad’ll get over it. 你爸会适应的
[38:49] I don’t know that. 但我并不确定
[38:50] But I do know my uncle Charles backed me up 我知道的是 当家里没有人理解我时
[38:52] when no one else in my family would. 只有查尔斯叔叔一直支持我
[38:54] Yeah, well, great. 是吗 那太好了
[38:55] You can be gay in private, but just don’t ask 你大可不必为了争取什么公民权利
[38:57] for any civil rights or anything, right? 而公开自己的同性恋身份
[38:59] Your uncle is just using you 你的叔叔只是在利用你
[39:01] for votes that he doesn’t even deserve. 争取那些他不配得到的选票
[39:02] And what are you doing? 那你在干什么
[39:04] Using “Gay” to mean I have to think like you? 就因为我也是同性恋 我就得听你的吗
[39:07] You expect me to stand for stuff I’ve never even thought about, 你想让我支持那些我从没考虑过的事情
[39:11] or if I did, you know what? 即使我考虑过 但你知道吗
[39:13] 90% of the time, I probably agree with my uncle. 我也极有可能会同意我叔叔的观点
[39:16] But this isn’t about politics for me, Shane. 但对我来说 这和政治无关 肖恩
[39:18] This is my life. 这是我的生活
[39:20] I knew when I came out, 我知道我出柜的时候
[39:21] I’d lose people I cared about. 我失去了那些我在乎的人
[39:24] Like my dad. 比如说我爸
[39:26] And now I have one chance to still have a family, 现在我有一个机会去重新拥有家庭
[39:28] and I am not going to let it slip by. 我不会让这机会就这么溜走的
[39:31] Even if it means losing people like you. 即使这意味着我会失去你
[39:41] Liam, are you okay? 利亚姆 你还好吗
[39:43] Yeah. 是的
[39:46] No. 其实不怎么好
[39:47] I will be. 但我会好起来的
[39:48] Oh, come here, you. 来让我抱抱
[39:50] Oh, you are the best. 你是最棒的
[39:52] Ever. 永远都是
[39:53] Hello. 你好
[39:55] Why? What happened? 为什么 怎么了
[39:57] Cobra Starship. 眼镜蛇飞船乐队
[39:58] Their manager loved my EP. 他们的经理人喜欢我的唱片
[40:00] They’re putting me up on their web site 他们把我放在他们网站的首页了
[40:01] as their favorite new artist of the month. 说我是这个月他们最喜欢的新艺人
[40:02] Guys, it’s happening. I’m getting there. 伙计 确实发生了 我被放在首页了
[40:05] – That is so wonderful. – Oh. Bring it in, come here. -这太棒了 -不是吗 让我抱一下
[40:08] I’m so proud of you. 我太为你骄傲了
[40:10] These things happen fast, though, okay, 尽管这些事情发生的太突然了
[40:13] so I’m sure that this whole thing is great, 但我确定这是好事
[40:15] but promise me you’ll be careful. 不过你要保证你会小心点
[40:17] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[40:18] This is me that you’re talking to. Promise? 你在对我说话吗 保证吗
[40:21] I swear. Guys, 我都可以发誓了 伙计们
[40:22] I’m blowing up, huh? 我出名了
[40:24] – Is the bar still open? – For you. -酒吧现在还开吗 -为您效劳
[40:26] Thank you, sir. 谢谢了 先生
[40:38] Ready to go? 可以走了吗
[40:40] I’m not coming with you. 我不和你一起回去了
[40:44] I want to stay with Naomi for a little while. 我要在娜欧米这里住一小阵
[40:47] You and Leila can have my place. 你和莉拉可以先住我家
[40:49] Look, Silver, I tried… I tried to explain to you. 听着 小银 我想向你解释
[40:52] I know, and I know you. 我知道 我了解你
[40:53] You’re a good guy who has to do something bad. 你是个好人 只是迫不得已才做坏事
[40:57] Except that you don’t. 只可惜这不是你该做的
[40:59] Good guys do good things. 好人应该做些好事
[41:02] I just want you to do what’s right. 我只是希望你不要走歪路
[41:06] It’s complicated. 这件事很复杂
[41:07] No, it’s not. 不 才不是
[41:08] End this thing with Amal. 去找艾玛了结这件事
[41:12] I can’t. 我做不到
[41:17] Then I can’t be with you. 那我不能再和你一起了
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme