时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is the place. | 这就是我想要的 |
[00:04] | I’m sorry, it’s too late. An offer’s been made. | 抱歉 你来晚了 这房子已经有买主了 |
[00:06] | I’m buying this house. | 我要买下这所房子 |
[00:07] | – What do you say to an extra half a million dollars? – What?! | -你觉得再加价五十万美元怎么样 -什么 |
[00:09] | Hey, congratulations. You got yourself a deal. | 恭喜 他说可以卖给你 |
[00:12] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[00:14] | No. | 不 |
[00:16] | This is a private party. No hillbillies allowed. | 这是个私人派对 乡巴佬请绕道 |
[00:18] | My new roommate invited me. | 是我的新室友邀请我过来的 |
[00:20] | Police. Nobody move. | 警察 不许动 |
[00:21] | No, you want to hide pot from the cops. | 你想把这些大麻藏起来吗 |
[00:23] | You don’t want to throw it in the… fire. | 你不能把它们烧了 |
[00:25] | Whose narcotics are these? | 这些大麻是谁的 |
[00:26] | No, they’re not. They’re yours. | 什么 不 不是我的 是你的 |
[00:28] | My senior year in high school. | 我已经高三了 |
[00:29] | I told mom a million times | 我跟老妈说了无数遍 |
[00:30] | how important that is to me. | 这段时间对我来说有多重要 |
[00:32] | Maybe she’ll let me stay with you. | 或许她会同意我住你那儿 |
[00:33] | Pull this crap again, | 既然你又旧话重提 |
[00:34] | and I will put you on a plane to Switzerland so fast.. | 我就该先把你送到飞往瑞士的飞机上 |
[00:36] | I hate both of you! | 我讨厌你俩 |
[00:38] | Leila! She ran away. | 莉拉 她跑了 |
[00:41] | Spent all summer on a fishing boat. | 一整个夏天都待在渔船上 |
[00:42] | This is the first real money I ever made. | 这是我赚的第一桶金 |
[00:44] | My check– where’s my check? | 我的支票呢 我的支票哪去了 |
[00:45] | Morning, boss. | 早上好 老板 |
[01:08] | C.U. really takes the pledge week stuff seriously. | 加大还真重视纳新周的活动啊 |
[01:10] | Who would volunteer to humiliate themselves like that? | 居然有人自愿被这样当众羞辱 |
[01:13] | Hey, Naomi Clark, you suck! | 娜欧米·克拉克 鄙视你 |
[01:22] | Trust me– | 相信我… |
[01:24] | Swallowing a tank full of goldfish | 吞下一满缸金鱼 |
[01:26] | is much better than being the most hated girl on campus. | 也比成为校园里万人嫌的女孩好 |
[01:28] | You got to admit, you kind of earned it. | 不过你得承认 你确实有点自作自受 |
[01:30] | I mean, your party got busted by the cops, | 你的派对被警察闹得不欢而散 |
[01:32] | the dean banned all student social events for the next month | 因此院长禁止了下个月所有的学生社交活动 |
[01:34] | and the football captain tested positive for pot | 而且就因为在你的篝火堆旁待了一会 |
[01:37] | because of the contact high he got from your bonfire. | 校橄榄球队长就被测出吸食大麻 |
[01:40] | Football season’s basically over. | 这个赛季基本上是报销了 |
[01:43] | You know what we need to do? Join a sorority. | 你知道我们该做什么吗 加入一个姐妹会 |
[01:46] | Yeah, why start college | 是啊 为什么不靠仅剩的一丝尊严 |
[01:49] | with one ounce of dignity left? | 来开始大学生活呢 |
[01:50] | It will be fun. It will position us socially. | 会很有意思的 能提高我们的社交能力 |
[01:53] | I’ve always wanted to join a sorority. | 我一直很想加入姐妹会 |
[01:55] | It’s like a sisterhood for life. | 这可是一辈子的姐妹情谊 |
[01:57] | Yeah, a sisterhood with a bunch of people | 是啊 一群我既不认识 |
[02:00] | I don’t know or care about. | 也不关心的姐妹 |
[02:01] | Okay, do you know who the cute frat boys date? | 你知道兄弟会的帅哥都和谁约会吗 |
[02:04] | Cute girls who are in sororities. | 当然是姐妹会的美女们 |
[02:06] | Do not be such a snob. | 你也别太死脑筋了 |
[02:09] | I have a feeling I’m really going to regret this, Naomi, | 我有种预感 我肯定会后悔的 娜欧米 |
[02:11] | But, fine, which one do we join? | 不过算了吧 我们加入哪个姐妹会 |
[02:14] | Oh, we’re going straight to the top. | 我们直接去最好的 |
[02:16] | Kappa Lambda Eta. | 卡兰塔 |
[02:17] | They’re known for the hottest girls, wildest parties. | 那里有最火辣的姑娘 最狂野的派对 |
[02:20] | It is the best house on campus, and it is where we belong. | 最棒的会馆 我们注定是属于那里的 |
[02:36] | Hey, Dixon, I was going to make pancakes, | 迪克森 我本来准备做点薄煎饼的 |
[02:37] | but you guys don’t have any eggs or milk | 但你们这里根本没有鸡蛋和牛奶 |
[02:39] | – or pancake mix. – Seriously, Ade… | -或者煎饼混合配料 -说真的 艾德 |
[02:42] | I know what you’re going to say, but it’s no trouble. | 我知道你想说什么 但我不在乎 |
[02:48] | Oh, hell no. You better not be whistling “Dixie”. | 不是吧 你最好别吹《迪克西》 |
[02:53] | – Hey! – Good morning. | -你好啊 -早上好 |
[02:54] | Hey, last night was, uh, was fun. | 昨晚真是其乐无穷啊 |
[02:57] | – Yeah. – But I actually got to head to class. | -没错 -现在我得去上课了 |
[02:59] | – But, hey, don’t feel like you got to rush out of here. – Really? | -但…不要觉得我想赶你走 -真的吗 |
[03:02] | Yeah. Yeah, totally. | 当然了 |
[03:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:09] | – I guess I’m going to go hop in the shower. – Yeah. | -我想我该去洗个澡了 -是啊 |
[03:14] | Dixon? | 迪克森 |
[03:17] | Dead man walking. | 行尸走肉啊 |
[03:19] | What the hell happened last night? | 昨晚到底发生什么事了 |
[03:21] | You mean before or after your humiliating proposal to my sister? | 你是指你向我姐姐耻辱般的求婚之前还是之后 |
[03:24] | – That’s… after. – I left you drowning your sorrows, | -之后 -我把你留在海滩旧酒吧 |
[03:27] | at that old beach bar. Why? | 借酒消愁了 为什么问这个 |
[03:29] | Oh, I don’t know– I think I bought the place. | 不知道 我想是是把那地方给买下来了 |
[03:32] | Are you serious? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[03:34] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[03:35] | This is hilarious. | 这可真够搞笑的 |
[03:38] | No, this is not hilarious. | 不 一点也不搞笑 |
[03:40] | We got to find that old man and get my money back. | 我们得找到那个老人 要回我的钱 |
[03:43] | Dude, as much as I would love to, | 老兄 即使我想帮你 |
[03:45] | I… I can’t. | 我也不能去 |
[03:48] | DJ 526 just hooked me up with this big meeting. | DJ 526要带我去见一个大人物 |
[03:51] | Juice Randall. | 乔伊斯·兰德尔 |
[03:54] | You don’t know who Juice Randall is? | 你不知道乔伊斯·兰德尔是谁 |
[03:56] | Been on a boat all summer. | 这个夏天我可都待在船上 |
[03:58] | Was that boat in a cave, on another planet, | 你的船是在山洞里 还是在火星上 |
[04:01] | in a black hole? | 或者是黑洞里 |
[04:04] | Dude, he’s only one of the hugest producers on the east coast. | 老兄 他可是东海岸唯一的一个顶尖制作人 |
[04:06] | Look, I got to finish these tracks for Juice, | 我得为乔伊斯把这些音轨做好 |
[04:07] | just to prove that I didn’t give up going to college for nothing. | 来证明我放弃上大学是值得的 |
[04:10] | Yeah, you know what, you’re right. | 知道吗 你说得对 |
[04:11] | That’s as important as me | 这和我损失了两万五千美元 |
[04:13] | losing $25,000! | 简直一样重要 |
[04:16] | This money is all I have, man. | 这些钱是我仅有的财产 |
[04:18] | I got to get it back, or else I’m going to be | 我得要回来 不然我的下辈子 |
[04:20] | sleeping on your couch for the rest of my life | 就一直睡在你家沙发上 |
[04:22] | – and you’re never going to get those tracks done. – Okay, all right. | -你就别想做完音轨了 -好吧 |
[04:25] | Fine. We can go get it. | 我们去要回来 |
[04:27] | But after that, I have to get this music done. | 但我必须先把音乐做完 |
[04:29] | No more distractions. | 别再打扰我了 |
[04:33] | – Hey, Liam. – Hey. | -利亚姆 你好啊 -好 |
[04:38] | Was that real, or am I still drunk? | 我没眼花吧 还是我还没醒酒 |
[04:40] | Hey, mom, what’s up? | 妈妈 有事吗 |
[04:43] | Hey, honey, I need to talk to Leila. | 亲爱的 我要找莉拉 |
[04:45] | Oh, you want to– you want to speak to Leila? | 你要找莉拉吗 |
[04:48] | Well, mom, uh, the truth is… | 那个 其实… |
[04:51] | Leila is… | 莉拉她… |
[04:55] | in the shower. Yeah, I’ll tell her you called. | 在洗澡 好的 我会转告她你打过电话 |
[04:58] | – Okay, make sure she will call me. – Okay. | -好 一定要让她给我回电话 -好的 |
[05:00] | – I love you – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[05:02] | Great. Now I’m lying to my parents. | 太好了 我对父母撒了谎 |
[05:05] | How am I going to tell them that I lost their daughter? | 我该怎么告诉他们 我把他们的女儿弄丢了 |
[05:08] | Technically you didn’t lose her. She ran away. | 严格来说不是你弄丢她的 是她自己跑了 |
[05:10] | How is that better? | 这种说法会好些吗 |
[05:11] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[05:12] | This is Leila’s twitter feed. | 这是莉拉的微博主页 |
[05:14] | She’s updated it five times in the last hour | 她在一个小时之内已经更新了五次 |
[05:16] | so wherever she is, I think she’s probably fine. | 不管她在哪里 我想她是安全的 |
[05:18] | Unless, of course, you consider tweeting | 除非你觉得她添加上 |
[05:20] | “Hashtag I heart Bieber” a problem. | “我爱B宝”的标签也算是个问题 |
[05:23] | No, you’re right. She’s probably fine. | 你是对的 她应该很安全 |
[05:25] | She is fine. Trust me. | 她很安全 相信我 |
[05:27] | I used to pull this move on Kelly all the time. | 这是我以前对付凯莉的惯用招数 |
[05:29] | So we’re just supposed to go on with our lives? | 那我们就继续自己的生活吗 |
[05:31] | We’re not going to go looking for her? | 不用去找她吗 |
[05:33] | Um, I’m not going to look for her, | 我不打算去找她 |
[05:34] | You know, ’cause she’s not missing. | 因为她没有失踪 |
[05:35] | – So… – What are you doing? Where are you going? | -所以… -你在干嘛 你要去哪 |
[05:38] | Uh, I’m going to go cover for you at the office. | 我要去办公室替你打掩护 |
[05:40] | So you can stay here and focus all of your energies | 这样你就能留在家里集中精力 |
[05:43] | on the rescue effort. | 搞营救工作了 |
[05:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[05:46] | I believe in you. | 我信任你 |
[05:49] | Look, give him his money back or we’ll tell the cops | 把钱还给他 不然我们就报警 |
[05:53] | that you’ve been serving underage kids. | 说你向未成年人贩酒 |
[05:55] | Oh, okay, take it easy. | 好啦 别紧张 |
[05:57] | He can have his money back. | 他可以把钱要回去 |
[06:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:01] | Look, I’m not trying to screw anybody. | 我并不是想骗你钱财 |
[06:03] | I’m just kind of surprised. | 我只是有点吃惊 |
[06:04] | You were so set on buying this place. | 你当时那么坚决地要买下这个酒吧 |
[06:07] | I’ve seen guys crying in their beer, | 我曾见过很多抱着啤酒痛哭的人 |
[06:08] | but never like that before. | 但你这样的还是头一回见 |
[06:10] | Oh, you were talking about your summer | 你向我讲述你的整个夏天 |
[06:12] | and going on about some girl– | 和某个女孩的是非过往 |
[06:13] | I think you said her name was Jane. | 她好像是叫简吧 |
[06:15] | Jane? | 简 |
[06:16] | Jane? No, I think you meant Annie. | 简吗 不 我想你说的是安妮 |
[06:18] | Dude, how drunk were you last night? | 老兄 你最晚醉成什么样了啊 |
[06:20] | I don’t know, man. | 我也不知道 |
[06:20] | You kept saying buying this place | 你一直说要买下这里 |
[06:22] | would help you move on from your past | 这能让你忘记过去 |
[06:23] | and make sure you never went back. | 好让自己不会重蹈覆辙 |
[06:26] | You know, um, I don’t think my friend | 我想…昨晚我这位朋友 |
[06:27] | was in his right mind last night. | 肯定是喝得神志不清了 |
[06:29] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[06:30] | you know, just-just give us the money back | 请你把钱还给我们吧 |
[06:32] | and we’ll be on our way. | 我们拿了钱就走人 |
[06:33] | I’ll get him his check. | 我去拿支票给你 |
[06:41] | Wait. | 请等等 |
[06:46] | Keep the check. | 支票你还是留着吧 |
[06:48] | I want the bar. | 酒吧我买下了 |
[06:53] | Uh, Liam, one minute you’re proposing to Annie, | 利亚姆 前一秒你才跟安妮求婚 |
[06:56] | the next you’re buying a bar? | 一转身你又买了家酒吧 |
[06:58] | When are you going to tell me what’s really going on? | 你能不能告诉我这到底是怎么一回事 |
[07:00] | Nothing’s going on. | 什么事都没有 |
[07:02] | Liam, seriously. | 利亚姆 我是认真的 |
[07:04] | What happened this summer, man? | 暑假里到底发生了什么 兄弟 |
[07:07] | Summer’s over. | 暑假已经结束了 |
[07:09] | I’m keeping the bar. | 我现在要买下这家酒吧 |
[07:32] | So as a member of Tau Pi Nu, | 作为陶派纽兄弟会的一员 |
[07:35] | you got any advice for a pledge? | 你能给新人一点意见吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah, don’t fall asleep. | 当然 别打瞌睡 |
[07:39] | I made that mistake. My frat | 我就犯过那样的错 我联谊会的兄弟 |
[07:40] | brothers nailed my face with permanent marker. | 就用很难洗的记号笔在我脸上东画西画 |
[07:42] | Lovely. | 太可爱了 |
[07:43] | Here you go. That’ll be $6.80. | 你们的咖啡 一共是六块八 |
[07:45] | Thanks. Oh, I got it. | 谢谢 我来付吧 |
[07:50] | Actually, I don’t got it. | 真不好意思 我没带钱 |
[07:53] | I forgot my wallet. | 我忘带钱包了 |
[07:54] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[07:56] | Here you go. | 给你钱 |
[07:57] | Are you sure? I feel like an idiot. | 你会不会觉得我像个笨蛋一样 |
[07:59] | Oh, please. You’re giving me all this vital knowledge. | 当然不会 你告诉我这么重要的信息 |
[08:02] | It’s the least I can do. | 我能做的也就只有这个了 |
[08:03] | Okay, in that case, let me tell you how I got revenge | 好吧 既然这样 就让我跟你说说 |
[08:07] | – for that little marker incident. – Oh. | -我是怎么报那一笔之仇的吧 -好啊 |
[08:12] | You’re here… still. | 你…还在啊 |
[08:16] | Hey, what’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[08:17] | Potpourri. | 百花香 |
[08:18] | I bought a few things. | 我买了些东西 |
[08:20] | I mean, this place is nice, but it needed a woman’s touch. | 这里是挺不错的 就是少了一位女主人 |
[08:24] | Don’t you think? | 你不这么认为吗 |
[08:26] | No. | 不 |
[08:27] | I-I mean, I mean… | 我…我是说 |
[08:29] | no, I didn’t, until now. | 在你提醒我之前我还没发现 |
[08:31] | Is Dixon even around? | 迪克森在家吗 |
[08:33] | – I don’t… – Dixon, you home? | -我没… -迪克森 你在吗 |
[08:38] | Navid, hey. | 纳维 你好啊 |
[08:40] | Hey. | 你好 |
[08:41] | Um, Dixon’s gone. | 迪克森不在 |
[08:44] | At least somebody is. | 某人可是在哟 |
[08:46] | Uh, okay. Well, can you tell Dixon, | 好吧 你能帮转告迪克森 |
[08:48] | I just… I just came by to hang out? | 我来…我来找过他 |
[08:50] | And, uh, maybe hit the mall or the beach. | 想跟他一起去商场或是海滩 |
[08:52] | Wait, the mall? | 不是吧 你要去商场 |
[08:54] | Do you plan on going to the food court and reading comic books? | 你是打算去美食街看漫画吗 |
[08:57] | Uh… I’m looking for Leila. | 我要去找莉拉 |
[08:59] | She’s missing. | 她不见了 |
[09:01] | Oh, no. What happened? | 天呐 发生了什么 |
[09:02] | We had a fight about | 因为她把你带去娜欧米的派对 |
[09:04] | her bringing you to Naomi’s party, | 我们大吵了一架 |
[09:05] | and, uh, she ran away. | 然后她就离家出走了 |
[09:07] | I-I should have known better than to go to that party. | 要是知道会这样我就不去派对了 |
[09:10] | I feel terrible. | 我对不起你 |
[09:12] | I really wish that I could help you find her. | 我真心希望能帮你找到她 |
[09:16] | Call her friends. | 给她的朋友打个电话吧 |
[09:18] | Um, remember Jenny, | 记得那个叫珍妮的女孩吗 |
[09:20] | with the freckles? | 脸上长了雀斑的那个 |
[09:21] | She and Leila were pretty close. | 她和莉拉走得很近 |
[09:23] | Jenny, yeah, yeah. | 珍妮 对哦 对 |
[09:24] | That’s a good idea. | 这个建议不错 |
[09:28] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[09:29] | Of course. | 这是我应该做的 |
[09:38] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[09:41] | So do you think the flowers are a bit much? | 你不觉得这些花有点多余吗 |
[09:44] | We have to look classy if we want to get a bid from Kappa. | 如果想进入卡兰塔就得打扮得漂亮些 |
[09:47] | Freshly picked from Mrs. Rosen’s garden. | 这可是从罗森夫人的花园里现摘的 |
[09:49] | You know that it is possible she wasn’t the neighbor | 要知道打电话叫警察的 |
[09:52] | – that called the cops? – Oh, it was her. | -不一定是她 -就是她 |
[09:54] | Underneath that lovely housecoat is a total bitch. | 她就是个披着优雅外衣的贱人 |
[09:57] | How was your date with Jeremy? | 你和杰里米的约会怎么样啊 |
[09:59] | It wasn’t a date. We just got coffee. | 那不算是约会 我们不过喝了杯咖啡 |
[10:02] | He didn’t buy you dinner? | 他没请你吃晚饭吗 |
[10:03] | No. Actually I paid. He forgot his wallet. | 没 其实是我付的钱 他忘带钱包了 |
[10:07] | Gold digger alert. | 他很可能是想骗你的钱哦 |
[10:09] | First you’re buying their coffee– | 先是让你给买杯咖啡 |
[10:11] | then you’re charging their Porsche to your black card. | 然后就是保时捷 最后就是一张黑卡 |
[10:13] | Trust me, when you’re loaded, | 相信我 当你没有利用价值的时候 |
[10:15] | boys just come out of the woodwork. | 他们就会离你而去 |
[10:16] | Thanks for putting that in my head. | 多谢你的提醒 |
[10:20] | Would you look at some of these gals? | 你看看那些女孩 |
[10:23] | We’re so in. Let’s divide and conquer. | 我们赢定了 让我们各个击破吧 |
[10:25] | What? No, I… | 什么 不要啊 我… |
[10:27] | I prefer strength in numbers. | 我更喜欢集中力量 一举消灭 |
[10:29] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:32] | Hi. I’m Bree. | 你好 我叫布瑞 |
[10:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:34] | I love your dress. | 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[10:36] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:37] | Yeah. Why don’t I show you around? | 不客气 我带你到处逛逛吧 |
[10:38] | – Okay. – Awesome. | -好啊 -跟我来吧 |
[10:41] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[10:44] | Naomi Clark. | 我是娜欧米·克拉克 |
[10:45] | Aren’t you the girl who threw that party last night? | 你不就是昨晚开派对的那个女生吗 |
[10:48] | You know what they say– go big or go home. | 你没听过吗 要么一搏 要么别干 |
[10:51] | Good idea. | 说得真好啊 |
[10:52] | Girls. | 女孩们 |
[10:54] | Show a little hospitality. | 来者是客 |
[10:56] | Remember our motto– “Sisterhood above all else.” | 别忘了我们的宗旨 “友情至上” |
[10:59] | After what she did? | 可你看她都干了什么 |
[11:00] | Margo, I think your unibrow’s growing back. | 玛戈 我觉得你的眉毛又长出来了 |
[11:03] | Did you forget your tweezers in Shaker Heights? | 你把镊子忘在榭柯高地了吗 |
[11:10] | I am so sorry about that. | 对于刚才的一切我表示非常抱歉 |
[11:12] | They get so aggressive on bid night. | 在招新的时候她们总是表现得咄咄逼人 |
[11:14] | I try to tell them to eat less red meat. | 为此我还试着告诫她们少吃红肉 |
[11:17] | Hi, I’m Holly. | 你好 我叫霍莉 |
[11:19] | Hi. Naomi… | 你好 我叫娜欧米 |
[11:20] | Clark. I know. | 克拉克 我知道你 |
[11:22] | I suppose everyone knows. | 我猜每个人都认识我了吧 |
[11:24] | Yes, but don’t worry about it. | 那肯定 不过请别担心 |
[11:25] | Aside from the drug bust, | 暂且不提那个毒品搜查 |
[11:26] | your party sounds like it was pretty legendary. | 你的派对还是挺盛况空前的 |
[11:28] | – The kind of party a kappa would throw. – Really? | -完全是卡兰塔风格 -真的吗 |
[11:30] | Definitely. And if it makes you feel any better, | 当然 如果这样能让你感到宽慰些 |
[11:34] | I had a pretty rough week my freshman year, too. | 我会告诉你我入校那年也有过艰难的一周 |
[11:36] | I drank too much and threw up at the football game. | 我喝多了 结果在橄榄球比赛时吐了一地 |
[11:38] | They caught the whole thing on the jumbotron, then played | 刚好被大屏幕捕捉到 然后设置快退 |
[11:40] | it backwards so the vomit was going back into my mouth. | 好让那些呕吐物从地上回到我的嘴巴里 |
[11:43] | – Oh, my… – That took a couple weeks to live down. | -天 -我花了几周来忘记这一幕 |
[11:45] | But thank god college isn’t anything like high school. | 好在大学跟高中不一样 |
[11:48] | This stuff doesn’t follow you around forever. | 这些事情并不会跟着你一辈子 |
[11:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:51] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[11:53] | So… | 那… |
[11:55] | What does a girl have to do to get a bid around here? | 想要入会的话我该做些什么呢 |
[11:58] | Uh, well, it helps if you suck up | 如果你能拍一下主席的马屁 |
[12:01] | to the sorority president… | 那还是挺有用的 |
[12:02] | – Okay. – …Moi. | -好 -也就是在下 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[12:05] | You know what? Every year | 你知道吗 每一年 |
[12:08] | I take a pledge under my wing | 我都会招一名新人入我的麾下 |
[12:10] | and I make her my little sister. | 让她成为我的小妹 |
[12:12] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:15] | I say yes. | 乐意至极 |
[12:17] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:19] | Welcome to Kappa. | 欢迎加入卡兰塔 |
[12:26] | Sure, it looks bad now, | 这里确实看起来很糟糕 |
[12:27] | but with a little work, it could be great. | 不过只须稍微弄一弄 就会变好的 |
[12:29] | Just gotta figure out where to start. | 我们只要想想该从哪里下手 |
[12:32] | Yeah, how about starting with a tetanus shot? | 好啊 先打针破伤风你看如何 |
[12:34] | I’m serious. I’m gonna, uh… | 我可是认真的 我想… |
[12:37] | get some old surfboards to hang up here. | 挂些旧的冲浪板在那儿 |
[12:38] | Maybe build a stage over here. | 或许可以在这里建个舞台 |
[12:40] | Get some live bands to play. | 请一些现场乐队来表演 |
[12:41] | Yeah, that’s good for you. | 听起来不错 |
[12:42] | Still sounds like a lot of work. | 不过还需要做很多事啊 |
[12:44] | Oh, hey, speaking of, aren’t you working on | 说起来 你是不是 |
[12:46] | those tracks for Juice or fruit…? | 在帮什么果汁[乔伊斯]还是水果做音轨 |
[12:48] | – Randall. – Yeah. | -兰德尔 -对 |
[12:49] | Yeah, but it’s impossible | 但如果阿德里安娜在那一直待在那儿 |
[12:51] | to get any work done with Adrianna still there, so… | 我估计什么也干不成 所以… |
[12:53] | Ooh. Maybe I could help. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[12:55] | – You know, I can beatbox, right? – No. | -你知道我会无乐器伴奏吧 -不 |
[12:57] | stop. No, no. | 停 |
[12:58] | No, no, no. Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 别别别 停下来 |
[13:02] | – I’m gonna get some surfboards. – Cool. | -我去拿下冲浪板 -好 |
[13:06] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[13:08] | I’m looking for Liam Court. | 我找利亚姆·柯特 |
[13:10] | Um, actually, he’ll be right back. | 稍等 他马上就来 |
[13:13] | Hi, I’m Dixon. | 你好 我是迪克森 |
[13:14] | My name’s Jane. | 我是简 |
[13:15] | So, there actually is a Jane. | 真的有个简啊 |
[13:17] | How do you know Liam? | 你怎么认识利亚姆的 |
[13:19] | We were friends in Alaska. | 我们在阿拉斯加认识的 |
[13:25] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[13:27] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[13:30] | Uh, I’ll let you two catch up. | 好吧 你们聊 |
[13:32] | It was great to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:34] | Nice to meet you. | 我也是 |
[13:36] | So, I talked to your boat captain. | 我和你的船长聊过了 |
[13:39] | Jane, why are you here? | 简 你来干什么 |
[13:43] | You left without saying good-bye. | 你连声再见都没说就走了 |
[13:46] | You disappeared. | 消失得无影无踪 |
[13:48] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[13:50] | Worried enough to come 2,000 miles? | 担心到要从两千英里外赶来 |
[13:55] | You and Jim were so close. | 你和吉姆那么要好 |
[13:57] | You’re the only person besides me who really knew him. | 你是除我之外唯一懂他的人 |
[14:00] | And you’re the only one | 也是唯一能理解 |
[14:03] | who really understands the loss I feel. | 我有多失落的人 |
[14:06] | What you and I are feeling is… is not the same thing. | 你和我的感受是不一样的 |
[14:12] | Liam, please talk to me. | 利亚姆 跟我谈谈 |
[14:19] | There’s something I never told you | 那天晚上在船上发生的事 |
[14:20] | about that night on the boat. | 我并没有全部告诉你 |
[14:22] | I was supposed to be working, | 我本来应该在工作 |
[14:23] | but I was sick, | 但我生病了 |
[14:25] | so Jim offered to cover for me. | 吉姆就替我顶班了 |
[14:28] | That’s when the accident happened. | 就在那时 意外发生了 |
[14:32] | The siren woke me up. | 我被警报吵醒 |
[14:34] | And when I got up top, that’s when they… | 当我爬上去 他们… |
[14:37] | that’s when they told me he was gone. | 他们告诉我他已经死了 |
[14:43] | See, that should have been me. | 死的人本来应该是我 |
[14:46] | Jim took my place that night. | 吉姆那晚是为我顶班的 |
[14:48] | Your husband is dead because of me. | 你丈夫是因我而死 |
[14:56] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[14:58] | Any word on Leila? | 莉拉有消息吗 |
[14:59] | No. | 没有 |
[15:01] | Well, like you said, uh, she’ll turn up eventually. | 好吧 如你所说 她总会出现的 |
[15:04] | Actually, she stopped updating her Twitter feed a few hours ago. | 实际上她几小时前就没再更新微博了 |
[15:07] | – Uh, not that I’m worried, but… – Okay. | -我不是担心 只是 -好吧 |
[15:09] | She’s showing a lot more willpower than I ever did. | 她还真比我以前有毅力多了 |
[15:11] | So I-I’m texting her every 30 seconds till I flush her out. | 我打算每三十秒发个短信直到她回复 |
[15:16] | it’s a… it’s a text from Leila. | 莉拉的短信 |
[15:19] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:20] | Worked like a charm. | 还真有效果 |
[15:22] | It’s a video. | 是段视频 |
[15:24] | Navid, they want $50,000. | 纳维 他们要五万块 |
[15:27] | And they said get the money ready | 他们说 准备好钱 |
[15:29] | and-and don’t go to the police. | 不要报警 |
[15:31] | Please help me! I’m really scared! | 拜托救救我 好害怕 |
[15:43] | God, I don’t even know where the hell | 天 我都不知道 |
[15:45] | I’m gonna get $50,000. | 到哪里能弄到五万块 |
[15:47] | I mean, things are tight at the studio. | 工作室经费又紧张 |
[15:50] | We can’t call the cops. | 又不能报警 |
[15:51] | I mean, they said don’t call the cops, so what do we do? | 他们说不要报警 我们该怎么做 |
[15:54] | – Do we call the cops? – Calm down, all right? | -要不要报警 -冷静点好吗 |
[15:56] | Don’t you think this is a little weird? | 你不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
[15:58] | Compared to what? | 跟什么比 |
[15:59] | Compared to the kidnappings I’m used to dealing with? | 跟我以前经历过的绑架相比吗 |
[16:02] | Come look at this video. | 来看看视频 |
[16:03] | Leila, she’s got an empty yogurt cup in the trash beside her. | 莉拉身边那一堆垃圾里还有空酸奶瓶 |
[16:07] | Wherever she is, she’s not exactly being tortured, you know? | 不管她在哪 肯定没被折磨 放心吧 |
[16:10] | And everybody knows the Shirazis are loaded. | 每个人都知道谢拉兹家出手阔绰 |
[16:12] | These guys ask for 50 grand? I’m not buying it. | 这些人却只要五万 我不太相信 |
[16:15] | Why, because that would mean you were wrong, | 为什么 难道就因为这证明你错了 |
[16:17] | that we should’ve been looking for her hours ago? | 我们几个小时前就该去找她 |
[16:19] | Okay, you’re right, you know? | 好吧 你说得没错 |
[16:21] | I should not have looked at this and taken it so lightly, | 我不该把这件事看得这么轻松 |
[16:23] | but let’s just stay calm and we’re gonna look at the facts. | 但我们要先保持冷静 才能看清事实 |
[16:26] | The facts are, Silver, my sister’s been kidnapped! | 事实就是 小银 我妹妹被绑架了 |
[16:30] | You know, I can’t believe you’re still not taking this seriously. | 真不敢相信你还没觉得事态严重 |
[16:33] | Even Adrianna offered to help! | 连阿德里安娜都帮忙了 |
[16:36] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[16:37] | When did you talk to Adrianna? | 你什么时候跟阿德里安娜说话的 |
[16:40] | She was at Dixon’s when I went looking for help. | 我去找迪克森时 她也在那里 |
[16:42] | Ade didn’t blow it off. | 艾德没有置之不理 |
[16:44] | No, at least she cares. Ever since my sister’s | 至少她还关心 而你自从我妹失踪以后 |
[16:47] | been missing, you’ve been acting like it’s no big deal. | 一直就像没什么事似的 |
[16:49] | Maybe you’d get it if your family was ever around. | 也许只有家人在身边 才能让你明白这种感受 |
[16:51] | Yeah, maybe I would. | 对 也许吧 |
[17:02] | Congratulations, ladies, you are now probationary members. | 女士们恭喜 你们现在是试用会员了 |
[17:06] | In order to become full-fledged Kappas, | 想成为卡兰塔的正式成员 |
[17:08] | you have to pass the three trials of fire. | 需要通过三次考验 |
[17:11] | That doesn’t sound so good. | 听起来不太好 |
[17:13] | It weeds out the losers. Just go with it. | 淘汰那些废材而已 别紧张 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:20] | very good. | 很好 |
[17:22] | Very nice! | 很棒 |
[17:24] | Ew! Okay, I’m done. | 搞定 |
[17:26] | Nice. You really sold that one. | 不错 真投入 |
[17:28] | Well, he’s my favorite president. | 他是我最喜欢的总统 |
[17:31] | Well, that is the completion of trial number one. | 不过这只是第一关考验 |
[17:34] | That was pretty easy. | 这还挺简单 |
[17:35] | Well, we’re gonna be sisters for life. | 我们是要做一辈子姐妹的 |
[17:38] | I don’t want you to hate my guts. | 希望你不要因为繁琐的入会考验而恨我 |
[17:39] | Here, I brought you mouthwash. | 我给你带了漱口水 |
[17:41] | Oh, thank you. | 多谢 |
[17:45] | All right, little sister, here is your first trial. | 好了 小妹 这是你的第一次考验 |
[17:52] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[18:23] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[18:24] | Really?! | 玩真的吗 |
[18:28] | Really… funny. | 真是有趣 |
[18:31] | What else you got? | 还有什么招 |
[18:36] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[18:42] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[18:44] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[18:45] | I need your help. | 找你帮忙 |
[18:47] | I’m pledging Kappa. | 我在申请卡兰塔 |
[18:48] | Of course you are. | 我想也是 |
[18:49] | Yeah, you’ll fit in great with the rest of them stuck-up princesses. | 你跟那些傲慢自大的家伙会相处得很好 |
[18:52] | Thank you. My second trial of fire is to have a candlelit, | 多谢 我的第二个考验 |
[18:55] | a candlelit, gourmet meal with a farm animal. | 是跟一头家畜共进烛光晚餐 |
[18:57] | And since I loathe the thought | 因为我讨厌跟你共进晚餐 |
[18:58] | of having dinner with you, I need your pig. | 所以想借用下你的猪 |
[19:00] | Ah, now why would I let you borrow Faulkner? | 那我为什么要把福克纳借给你 |
[19:03] | Cause it was your stupid pot that got me in trouble | 要不是一开始你那愚蠢的大麻 |
[19:05] | in the first place. You owe me. | 我怎么会陷入这种麻烦 你欠我的 |
[19:07] | Fine, fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[19:09] | But he’s at a farm in Topanga, | 但他在多盘加的一个农场里 |
[19:11] | because my place isn’t big enough. | 我家实在太小了 |
[19:13] | Just tell them I sent you, all right? Good. | 跟他们说我让你去的 |
[19:16] | Thank you. Hey, you know, | 多谢 |
[19:17] | maybe your parents aren’t directly related. | 也许你的父母不是直属亲属 |
[19:19] | They’re just second cousins or something. | 只是类似于第二代表兄妹之类的 |
[19:26] | Hey, uh, if you want Faulkner to behave, | 如果你不希望福克纳捣乱 |
[19:30] | try playing some opera, okay? | 你可以试着放些歌剧 |
[19:32] | He loves Rossini. | 他喜欢罗西尼的 |
[19:34] | Rossini. Got it. | 罗西尼 知道了 |
[19:45] | Hey, Dix, Dix, man, I got… | 迪克斯 迪克斯 我… |
[19:49] | What the hell was that?! | 见鬼 怎么回事 |
[19:51] | Um, Adrianna. | 阿德里安娜 |
[19:53] | Is she still here? | 她还在这 |
[19:55] | Yeah. She moved some of the furniture. Better feng shui. | 对 她改变了家具的位置 为了风水 |
[19:57] | You should see what she’s doing with your room. | 你该看看她把你房间变成什么样了 |
[19:58] | – Dude, when are you gonna tell her to leave? – Me? | -你打算什么时候让她走 -我 |
[20:00] | – Yes, you. – Why would I do that? | -没错 你 -为什么要我说 |
[20:02] | Because, man, she came here to see you in the first place. | 拜托 她本来是来找你的 |
[20:05] | – It was all you, buddy.- Okay, time-out. | -都是你的错 -说完了吗 |
[20:07] | Okay, if we’re gonna be roommates, | 如果我们要做室友 |
[20:08] | There’s gonna have to be some rules. | 必须有一些规定 |
[20:10] | Like number one, keep your smelly cowboy boots | 第一条 别把臭牛仔靴 |
[20:14] | away from anywhere there’s food, okay? | 放在食物周围 |
[20:16] | Number two, don’t be singing your ballads of the Confederacy | 第二条 不要在浴室里 |
[20:18] | in the bathroom. It’s not cool. | 唱南方联盟的歌谣 没有一点意思 |
[20:21] | And three, don’t have sex with random girls who show up | 第三条 不要和半夜出现在门前的女孩 |
[20:24] | at the door in the middle of the night. | 随便上床 |
[20:26] | We didn’t actually have sex, okay? | 我们没有上床 好不好 |
[20:27] | We just made out a little and fell asleep. | 就亲热了一番 然后就睡觉了 |
[20:29] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[20:30] | Man, who peed in your grits this morning? | 老兄 今早有人在你的玉米粉里下药了吗 |
[20:35] | uh, nobody. | 没有 |
[20:37] | I’m sorry, man. | 很抱歉 |
[20:38] | I’m just stressed out about this meeting with Juice. | 我只是因为和乔伊斯的见面压力太大了 |
[20:40] | And I just got some bad news about my friend Liam’s bar. | 还有我朋友利亚姆的酒吧出了点问题 |
[20:43] | It turns out you actually got to be 21 to sell liquor. | 规定说必须得21岁以上才能卖酒 |
[20:46] | So now I got to go down there and tell him that we might have | 所以我只能去告诉他 |
[20:48] | to turn the bar into a chuck cheese. | 我们可能得改成一家甜品店 |
[20:51] | Well, hey, uh, your buddy’s not 21, but I am. | 你朋友没有21岁 但是我有啊 |
[20:55] | I’ll sign his license. | 我帮他签执照 |
[20:58] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[20:59] | What’s in it for you? | 那你有什么条件 |
[21:00] | I get all the free beer I can drink. | 我能免费喝啤酒 |
[21:02] | And you get to tell Adrianna to get out of our house, okay? | 然后你把阿德里安娜弄出去 |
[21:07] | ’cause, hey, | 因为一会儿 |
[21:09] | I got twins coming over later. | 有一对双胞胎要来 |
[21:13] | Come on. Come on. There we go. | 快点 快点 我们走 |
[21:16] | Come on, okay, okay, yes, good boy. | 好的 好孩子 |
[21:23] | No, I don’t want you here anymore than you want to be here. | 不 我也不想让你来这儿 |
[21:26] | Aw, you are just like your daddy. | 你真是和你爸爸一样坏 |
[21:28] | Not on my tile! Oh! | 我的花砖 |
[21:30] | Austin! | 奥斯汀 |
[21:33] | Come on! Okay. Oh… | 来这边 |
[21:42] | All right, Faulkner. | 好的 福克纳 |
[21:45] | Good pig. | 亲亲小猪 |
[21:46] | You like opera. | 你喜欢听歌剧 |
[21:49] | Rossini, I believe it is. | 罗西尼的对吧 |
[21:55] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[21:57] | No, Faulkner! | 不要 福克纳 |
[21:59] | No, no! | 不要 |
[22:01] | Stop! Wait! No! No! | 等一下 不 不要 |
[22:15] | Don’t get any ideas. | 你别想多了 |
[22:17] | I’m here for navid. It’s about Leila. | 我是为纳维来这儿的 有关莉拉的事 |
[22:20] | Is she still missing? | 还没找到吗 |
[22:21] | Apparently, she’s been kidnapped. | 很明显 她被绑架了 |
[22:23] | What? Not that I believe that | 什么 这怎么可能 |
[22:24] | For a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:25] | But you seem to know crazy, psycho behavior better than I do. | 但是你比我更了解疯子的行为 |
[22:29] | And you know who she hangs out with, so… | 你也知道她和什么人在一起玩 |
[22:32] | maybe you can figure out where she is. | 所以 也许你知道她在哪儿 |
[22:34] | Navid. | 纳维 |
[22:35] | They want $50,000. They say get the money ready, | 他们要五万美金 准备好钱 |
[22:39] | and don’t go to the police… | 不准报警 |
[22:43] | There’s a reflection in that glass table. | 看这玻璃桌面上的倒影 |
[22:46] | Looks like a blue sky, with, white puffy clouds. | 好像是蓝天白云的图案 |
[22:49] | Do you remember that old nail salon on Sunset | 你还记得在日落大道上的那家指甲沙龙吗 |
[22:51] | that we used to go to after school? | 我们以前放学后去的那家 |
[22:53] | What was it called? | 叫什么来着 |
[22:55] | Marcy’s. Yeah. | 玛茜美甲 对 是这个 |
[22:57] | Yeah, we spent hours there. | 我们能在哪儿待几个小时 |
[22:58] | And the walls were painted just like that, | 墙壁就是被粉刷成那样子的 |
[23:01] | And I took Leila there a few times. | 我还带莉拉去过几次 |
[23:03] | Oh, wait… they went out of business. | 等一下 他们不经营了 |
[23:06] | They went out of business? No way. | 不经营了 怎么可能 |
[23:07] | I know. Best french tips ever. | 我明白 他们的法式指甲做得最好 |
[23:09] | For sure. They were amazing. | 当然 他们很赞的 |
[23:19] | Silver, wait. | 小银 等一下 |
[23:22] | What you said the other night, | 你那天晚上说的话 |
[23:23] | about feeling like you wanted to end it all… | 有关你说你想要结束的话 |
[23:26] | I never knew that things got that bad for you. | 我不知道会对你产生那么大的影响 |
[23:30] | And I can understand if you can never forgive me. | 如果你不原谅我的话 我也可以理解 |
[23:33] | I’m glad you understand that. | 你理解就好 |
[23:35] | But if it is any consolation, | 也许这能使你好受一点 |
[23:38] | I felt so guilty | 我对自己做的事 |
[23:39] | about the things that I did, | 感到很愧疚 |
[23:41] | That I thought about it, too. | 这就是我的想法 |
[23:46] | Even if that’s true, | 即使你说的是真的 |
[23:48] | How am I supposed to believe you? | 你让我怎么相信你 |
[23:50] | Or trust you, ever again? | 或者说 怎么再一次信任你 |
[24:06] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[24:14] | You are doing great. You’re totally nailing | 你做得很棒 所有测试 |
[24:17] | these trials. | 都完成得很出色 |
[24:18] | Two down, one to go. | 完成了两个 就剩最后一个了 |
[24:22] | Um… You do realize | 你应该知道 |
[24:25] | the football team wants to kill me right now? | 橄榄球队的人想杀了我吧 |
[24:27] | You can do it. I have faith. | 我有信心你一定能做到的 |
[24:29] | Holly, um… I don’t want to sound like I’m complaining at all. | 霍莉 我不是在抱怨 |
[24:33] | But it would seem that my trials are a little harder | 但看起来我的任务 |
[24:36] | than the other girls’. | 要比别人难很多 |
[24:37] | That’s because they are. | 确实是 |
[24:40] | I didn’t want to tell you this yet, | 我本来不想告诉你的 |
[24:42] | But I’ve got big plans for you at Kappa. | 我对你在卡兰塔的未来充满了希望 |
[24:45] | I’ve been sorority president for two years now, | 到现在我已经当了两年的主席了 |
[24:48] | and it’s time to find the girl who can lead the sorority | 是该找个接班人的时候了 |
[24:51] | into the next era. | 她将带领卡兰塔进入下一个时代 |
[24:52] | The Naomi Clark era. | 娜欧米·克拉克时代 |
[24:54] | The… Naomi Clark era? | 娜欧米·克拉克时代吗 |
[24:56] | I saw it in you from the moment we met, | 从我们刚见面我就知道了 |
[24:58] | But I just, I need to know that you’ve got what it takes. | 但我只是想让你知道当主席会经历怎样的困难 |
[25:01] | Starting with this. | 就从这次任务开始 |
[25:03] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[25:11] | So how’d it go with Faulkner? | 和福克纳相处得怎么样啊 |
[25:12] | Look at you! | 看看你啊 |
[25:15] | He hates opera. | 他讨厌歌剧 |
[25:16] | Yes, he does. I know. | 我知道 |
[25:18] | I know. Especially the “William tell overture.” | 尤其是《威廉退尔》序曲 |
[25:20] | It makes him… ornery! | 他听到会很暴躁的 |
[25:24] | I, too, get… ornery! | 我也很暴躁 |
[25:40] | Thought you were going back to Alaska. | 我还以为你回阿拉斯加了 |
[25:42] | Unlike you, I don’t leave without saying good-bye. | 不像你 我可不会不辞而别 |
[25:48] | Liam… Jim is dead. | 利亚姆 吉姆已经去世了 |
[25:50] | Even if it was your shift, it’s not your fault. | 即使那天该你轮班 那也不是你的错 |
[25:53] | I should’ve been there. | 死的那个人本该是我的 |
[25:54] | That should’ve been me. | 应该是我的 |
[25:55] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[25:57] | If you came all this way to tell me to not feel guilty, | 如果你大老远跑来就为了告诉我不要内疚的话 |
[25:59] | It’s not going to work. | 一点也没用 |
[26:02] | So… | 所以… |
[26:04] | I was thinking about… staying in town for a while. | 我在考虑在这儿住一段时间 |
[26:10] | L.A.’s a tough town. | 洛杉矶生活不易 |
[26:11] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[26:14] | But I have a friend here. | 但是我在这有一个朋友 |
[26:17] | I was your husband’s friend. | 我是你丈夫的朋友 |
[26:18] | But all that time we spent together | 但在意外之后我们 |
[26:20] | – after the accident… – I felt bad for you. | -共度的时光… -那是因为我对你感到很愧疚 |
[26:22] | That’s all. | 就只是这样 |
[26:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:29] | Look… | 听着 |
[26:30] | Every time I see you, | 每一次我见到你 |
[26:32] | it reminds me of what happened on the boat. | 我就会想起船上发生的事 |
[26:37] | You can’t be a part of my life here, I… | 你不会进入我现在的生活的 我… |
[26:41] | I gotta move on. | 我得走了 |
[26:51] | Hey, Ade. | 艾德 |
[26:56] | – Listen, uh… – I was just leaving you a good-bye note. | -听着… -我正在给你留言 |
[26:59] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[27:01] | That’s great! | 太好了 |
[27:05] | No, I-I mean, ’cause, | 不是 我是说 |
[27:07] | you could do way better than Austin. | 离开奥斯汀 你会更好一些 |
[27:09] | You’re sweet, dixon. | 迪克森 你真好 |
[27:11] | I mean, that’s the reason I came over here in the first place. | 这也是我一开始来这儿的原因 |
[27:14] | It’s like… | 就像是 |
[27:15] | When I lost silver, I lost everyone. | 当我失去小银的时候 所有人都不理我了 |
[27:19] | You’re the only person who doesn’t look at me | 只有你一个人 |
[27:21] | like I’m pure evil. | 相信我没有完全堕落 |
[27:22] | I guess that’s why I’ve been hanging around, | 我猜这就是我四处游荡 |
[27:25] | making a nuisance of myself. | 变得讨人厌的原因吧 |
[27:27] | Oh, no, no. It’s, it’s… | 不 不 |
[27:28] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[27:30] | Place looks nice. | 你把家里整理得不错嘛 |
[27:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:35] | – I heard some of the music you’ve been working on. – Yeah? | -我听了几首你制作的歌曲 -是吗 |
[27:38] | – Yeah. It’s good. – Really? | -是啊 很好听 -真的吗 |
[27:40] | It’s harder than it looks. | 创作挺费劲的 |
[27:42] | It always is. | 永远都是 |
[27:43] | Well, unless you steal someone’s songs. | 除非你剽窃别人的歌曲 |
[27:45] | But I don’t recommend it. | 我可不推荐这个啊 |
[27:46] | – Yeah. – But seriously? | -当然 -不过说真的 |
[27:49] | If you keep working at it, you could totally make it. | 如果你坚持下去 你会成功的 |
[27:52] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[27:57] | Hey, Ade? | 艾德 |
[27:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:00] | I think I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[28:05] | Clouds painted on the wall… How’d you figure that out? | 画着云彩的墙壁 你是怎么发现的 |
[28:09] | I didn’t. It was Adrianna. | 我没有 是阿德里安娜 |
[28:11] | You went to Ade? | 你去找过艾德吗 |
[28:14] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[28:17] | But Silver, I don’t know what to say. | 但是小银 我不知道该说什么 |
[28:20] | Let’s just hope she was right, | 我们就期盼她是正确的 |
[28:23] | and Leila’s okay. Hmm? | 莉拉没出事 好吗 |
[28:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:28] | I think she’s fine. | 我看她还真没事 |
[28:38] | I hope you’re getting a tattoo that says “Grounded for life.” | 我希望你弄个纹身 写着”终身禁足” |
[28:41] | Navid. Thank god you found me. | 纳维 谢天谢地你终于找到我了 |
[28:42] | Stop it, Leila. You, you faked a kidnapping? | 别装了 莉拉 你竟然假装被绑架 |
[28:45] | – How could you do that? – Whatever! | -你怎么能这样做 -随便 |
[28:46] | I figured it was the only way you’d give me the money. | 我想这是唯一让你掏钱给我的方法 |
[28:48] | But why would you need $50,000? | 你为什么需要五万美金 |
[28:51] | For me and Darius. | 为了我和迪利尔斯 |
[28:53] | Oh. Who the hell is Darius? | 到底谁是迪利尔斯 |
[28:54] | – This guy? – No. | -这个小子吗 -不是 |
[28:55] | I’m Darius. | 我就是迪利尔斯 |
[28:58] | What? How old are you? | 什么 你多大了 |
[29:00] | He’s 23. | 他23岁了 |
[29:02] | And we’re in love. Aren’t we? | 我们在恋爱 不是吗 |
[29:04] | And we need the money | 我们需要钱 |
[29:06] | to open our own tattoo parlor in New Mexico. | 去新墨西哥州开一家纹身店 |
[29:08] | That’s insane. We’re going home. | 太疯狂了 我们回家去 |
[29:11] | No! You can’t make me! You’re not dad! | 不 你不能拉我回家 你又不是老爸 |
[29:13] | Whoa, hey, hey, easy, bro! | 别急 老兄 |
[29:14] | Hey, you know what, “Bro”? You better back off | 你知道吗 还叫我老兄 你最好退下 |
[29:16] | before I blind you with that needle. | 免得我用那根针刺瞎你的眼 |
[29:18] | Darius, I love you! | 迪利尔斯 我爱你 |
[29:19] | – Please wait for me! – Come on, let’s go. | -等我啊 -快点 走啦 |
[29:31] | Look, I thought I made it clear that we didn’t… | 我想我已经说的很清楚了 我们不… |
[29:35] | Sorry. Thought you were someone else. | 不好意思 我以为是别人 |
[29:38] | What do you want? Um… | 你有何贵干 |
[29:40] | Dixon sent me. | 迪克森叫我来的 |
[29:41] | Said you might be looking for a waitress. | 说你可能想招个女服务员 |
[29:44] | Wow, what is Dixon smoking? Um… | 迪克森被灌了什么迷魂汤啊 |
[29:47] | I actually want this to be a place | 事实上我想让这里成为 |
[29:48] | that my friends like to hang out. | 和朋友们玩的地方 |
[29:50] | You’re right. I told Dixon | 你说的对 我跟迪克森说了 |
[29:53] | it was a bad idea. | 这个主意很糟糕 |
[29:54] | Thanks, anyway. | 还是谢谢你 |
[29:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:02] | Come on. Let me get you a drink. | 别慌 我给你倒点喝的 |
[30:05] | I don’t really… drink anymore. | 其实我已经不喝酒了 |
[30:07] | Well, that’s good. | 很好 |
[30:10] | All I have is root beer. | 我只有根汁饮料 |
[30:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:16] | Let me ask you something. | 问你个问题 |
[30:17] | Why would you want to be around a bunch of people | 明知道我们对你的底细一清二楚 |
[30:19] | who know you anyway? | 你为什么不离开我们呢 |
[30:22] | People who always… | 我们这些人总是 |
[30:25] | …remind you of what you did. | 让你想起曾经的过往 |
[30:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:30] | I mean, I spent the whole summer | 我花了整个暑假 |
[30:31] | trying to forget about what happened. | 想忘记所发生的事情 |
[30:34] | I even went to Africa. | 我甚至跑去了非洲 |
[30:36] | And then I realized that I was really just running away. | 然后我意识到自己只是在逃避 |
[30:39] | So I decided to stop running and face my guilt. | 所以我就决定不再逃避 直面自己的罪责 |
[30:44] | That probably doesn’t make any sense to you. | 可能你觉得这很胡扯 |
[30:50] | I had to make out with Abe Lincoln, | 我不得不与林肯亲亲 |
[30:53] | and then I had to perform the jabberwocky | 然后还得与一群不停取笑我的 |
[30:55] | for a bunch of frat guys who wouldn’t stop laughing at me. | 兄弟会里的男生闲扯 |
[30:57] | And now you have to kiss me when the bell tower rings. | 现在你还得在钟响时亲吻我 |
[31:00] | I don’t know how stoked I am that kissing me | 当我知道亲吻我居然是你的第三个测试时 |
[31:02] | is your third trial of fire. | 我真是太惊喜了 |
[31:05] | – Okay, that’s, uh, $7.75. – Thank you. | -一共七块七毛五 -谢谢 |
[31:08] | Thank you. Oh! | 谢谢 |
[31:10] | And, by the way, this is for last time. | 对了 这是上次的钱 |
[31:12] | – You really didn’t have to. – No, I insist. | -你真不用还了 -不 一定要 |
[31:13] | See, I really do carry a wallet like | 值得尊敬的人 |
[31:15] | a respectable person. | 都是随身带钱包的 |
[31:16] | Hm, good to know. | 很高兴知道这点 |
[31:17] | Now I can tell my friend | 现在我可以告诉我的朋友 |
[31:19] | that you’re not a gold-digger. | 你不是想骗我钱财了 |
[31:20] | What’s that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[31:21] | Nothing. I shouldn’t have said anything. | 没什么 我什么都不该说的 |
[31:23] | Well, that would imply that there’s some gold to dig. | 这也暗示你身上有利可图哦 |
[31:26] | Maybe I hit the jackpot. | 或许我中了头彩呢 |
[31:27] | You have a rich uncle or something? | 你有个富翁伯伯之类的吗 |
[31:29] | No. Not quite. | 没有 不确切 |
[31:31] | Uh, she was a friend, actually. Marla. | 她其实是个朋友 名叫玛拉 |
[31:33] | She left me some money when she passed. | 她去世后给我留下一笔钱 |
[31:36] | Oh, well, you guys must have been really close. | 你们一定很亲密吧 |
[31:38] | Yeah, we were. | 是的 |
[31:41] | We actually didn’t know each other for that long. | 我们其实认识没多久 |
[31:43] | But when I met her, I found out that she had Alzheimer’s, | 我遇到她时 发现她患有老年痴呆症 |
[31:47] | and she was contemplating committing suicide. | 她正在琢磨着想自杀 |
[31:51] | So I wanted to show her | 我就想让她看到 |
[31:53] | why life was worth living. | 为什么生命诚可贵 |
[31:55] | I thought I had gotten through to her, but… | 我以为已经让她想通了 但是 |
[31:58] | she did it anyway. | 她还是自杀了 |
[31:59] | Annie, you can’t blame yourself. | 安妮 这不能怪你 |
[32:01] | It sounds like there was way more going on than, | 听起来感觉有很多内幕 |
[32:03] | than you could have ever known. | 是你所不了解的 |
[32:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:06] | Feels good to just… say it out loud sometimes. | 有时候倾诉出来感觉好受些 |
[32:10] | I’m glad you told me. | 我很高兴你对我倾诉 |
[32:16] | Well, that is our cue. | 钟响了哦 |
[32:26] | I’m officially a Kappa! | 我终于正式加入卡兰塔啦 |
[32:28] | And by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[32:29] | you are a much better kisser than Abe Lincoln. | 你比林肯的接吻功夫好多了 |
[32:31] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[32:42] | – She’s gone? – She’s gone. | -她走了吗 -走了 |
[32:44] | She’s gone! She’s gone! Thank god. | 她走了 终于走了 谢天谢地 |
[32:48] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[32:49] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[32:50] | Hey, it’s okay. I just… I just have to get busy. | 没事 我只是需要忙正事 |
[32:54] | I have this meeting with Juice Randall tomorrow | 我明天要和乔伊斯·兰德尔开个会 |
[32:55] | and I only have two tracks done. | 我却只做完了两首歌 |
[32:57] | I’ve been staring at this freaking computer program for hours. | 我已经盯着这个该死的程序看了两个小时了 |
[33:00] | I’m gonna have to pull an all-nighter, | 我得熬通宵了 |
[33:02] | and I’m already losing energy. | 但现在已经体力不支了 |
[33:03] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:05] | That’s no problem, man. I can help you with that. | 没问题 老兄 我可以帮你 |
[33:07] | I got my, uh, ADHD medication in here somewhere. | 我这里有些治疗注意力不集中的药 |
[33:11] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[33:12] | I’ve been prescribed it since I was a kid. | 我还是个小毛孩时 就开始服用 |
[33:14] | You know, I just use it to study now, but, uh, | 现在我只在学习时用 不过 |
[33:17] | that’ll keep you alert and focused. | 它会让你保持头脑清醒和精神集中 |
[33:18] | Gee, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:19] | Uh, but you know what, I’m actually, uh, taking | 不过你知道吗 事实上 |
[33:23] | this other drug right now; it’s called enthusiasm. | 我在服用另一种药 名叫热情 |
[33:26] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[33:28] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[33:40] | Keep it tight! | 注意防守 |
[33:42] | Keep it tight, guys! | 注意防守 队员们 |
[33:44] | Let’s go again. | 再来一次 |
[33:46] | Since your QB’s been smoking doobies, | 由于你们四分卫因吸毒而禁赛 |
[33:49] | you guys are gonna have to work twice as hard | 所以你们得加倍努力 |
[33:52] | to beat the Bradleyville Panthers on Friday night. | 这样才能在周五晚上打败布拉德雷威尔黑豹队 |
[34:00] | Condors suck! | 神鹰队 真衰 |
[34:03] | The Condors suck! | 神鹰队 真衰 |
[34:04] | It’s the Panthers mascot. | 那是黑豹队的吉祥物 |
[34:05] | Condors suck! | 神鹰队 真衰 |
[34:07] | The Condors suck! | 神鹰队 真衰 |
[34:13] | What’ve we got here? | 看看这是谁来了 |
[34:15] | That’s the girl that got me busted for pot. | 就是她害我因吸食大麻而禁赛 |
[34:16] | – That girl? – What? | -就是她 -什么 |
[34:17] | Did I say the condors? | 我说了神鹰队吗 |
[34:18] | I meant the panthers. They’re the worst | 我是说黑豹队 众所周知他们 |
[34:20] | football team ever. Everyone knows that. | 是最烂的橄榄球队 |
[34:22] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[34:23] | Bree, do you testify | 布瑞 你能证明 |
[34:25] | that Annie Wilson has completed the three trials of fire? | 安妮·威尔森完成了所有三项考验吗 |
[34:28] | I so testify. | 当然 |
[34:30] | Annie, with the lighting of this candle, | 安妮 以蜡烛的火焰为证 |
[34:33] | I welcome you into Kappa Lambda Eta. | 欢迎加入卡兰塔 |
[34:38] | May the light of sisterhood | 愿姐妹之情 |
[34:40] | burn for all eternity. | 恒久流长 |
[34:44] | That concludes our ceremony. | 今天的仪式到此为止 |
[34:46] | But Naomi’s not here. | 但娜欧米还没来 |
[34:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:48] | I’m really disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[34:50] | I had really high hopes for her, | 原本对她期望很高的 |
[34:51] | but she didn’t complete her third trial. | 但她却没通过第三个考验 |
[34:53] | Yes, I did. | 不 我完成了 |
[34:56] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[34:58] | And I got it all on video. | 全拍成了视频 |
[35:01] | I’m in. | 我可以加入了 |
[35:03] | I’m sorry, but you’re not. | 抱歉 你不能 |
[35:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:10] | See, we’ve needed a bigger house for years. | 我们多年来一直想找个大点的房子 |
[35:12] | We begged our parents for donations, | 我们央求爸妈捐钱 |
[35:14] | We sucked up to the alumni, we finally got the national council | 向校友会摇尾乞怜 终于从国家教育委员会 |
[35:17] | to give us the rest of the money, | 获得了所缺的那笔钱 |
[35:19] | and the perfect house came on the market. | 并在市场上找到了最适合的房子 |
[35:21] | It was all ours, and then you came along and stole it. | 而你却半路杀出从我们手中偷走了它 |
[35:25] | You were the other bidder? | 你是另一个竞标者吗 |
[35:27] | You had the audacity to throw a huge party | 你竟然在我们本应庆祝乔迁之喜的那晚 |
[35:28] | the night we should’ve been moving in. | 厚颜无耻地办了一个盛大的派对 |
[35:31] | – So you were the one who called the cops. – Guilty. | -这么说是你叫的警察 -没错 |
[35:32] | And you had me going through hell, | 即使我根本没机会进卡兰塔 |
[35:33] | even though I never had a chance to get into Kappa? | 你还是让我经历地狱般的考验 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:37] | You bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[35:38] | It was fun. | 多好玩啊 |
[35:39] | Don’t take it so hard, Naomi. | 娜欧米 认真你就输了 |
[35:41] | Your house was perfect for Kappa, but you never were. | 你的房子很适合卡兰塔 但你决不适合 |
[35:58] | – I hate you! – Leila… | -我讨厌你 -莉拉 |
[36:01] | “Back off, bro, before I blind you with that needle.” | 兄弟 退后 否则我用针尖刺瞎你 |
[36:05] | Got to say, | 不得不说 |
[36:06] | That was kind of hot. | 还挺性感的 |
[36:10] | I’m sorry, Silver. | 抱歉 小银 |
[36:11] | I was upset, but I shouldn’t have, | 我很烦躁 但我不该 |
[36:14] | shouldn’t have taken it out on you. | 不该把气都撒在你头上 |
[36:16] | I was upset, too. | 我也烦躁 |
[36:18] | I could’ve been, and I should’ve been, | 我可以而且应该 |
[36:20] | way more understanding. | 更理解包容你一些的 |
[36:22] | Can’t believe you went and talked to Ade. | 不敢相信你去找艾德了 |
[36:25] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[36:27] | Maybe you were right. | 也许你是对的 |
[36:32] | I’ve never really been close with my family. | 我和家人从来没有真正亲近过 |
[36:34] | My friends, they’ve always been my-my family. | 我一直视我的朋友们为家人 |
[36:38] | And it was one thing to lose Adrianna, | 失去阿德里安娜我也很难过 |
[36:41] | but I… I can’t stand the thought of losing you, too. | 但我根本不敢想 自己可能会失去你 |
[36:45] | That’s not gonna happen. | 我是不会离开你的 |
[36:48] | I hate you, Navid! | 我讨厌你 纳维 |
[36:53] | Okay, well, I guess she, uh, she found out | 好吧 我猜她已经发现 |
[36:55] | that we nailed the window shut. | 我们把窗子钉死了 |
[36:56] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办啊 |
[36:59] | We can’t keep her locked up forever. | 总不能关她一辈子吧 |
[37:01] | How am I gonna keep her away from that guy? | 我要怎么做才能让她离开那个男的 |
[37:03] | You’re not. | 你不是吧 |
[37:04] | Look… | 听着 |
[37:08] | She’s your sister, you want to protect her, I get it. | 她是你妹妹 你想保护她我理解 |
[37:10] | But trying to come between a teenage girl | 但你根本不可能解决 |
[37:13] | and the guy that she loves, it’s a no-win situation. | 一个少女的感情问题 |
[37:16] | Okay? | 知道了吗 |
[37:20] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[37:41] | I’m so screwed. | 我死定了 |
[38:15] | Excuse me. Hi. | 打扰下 你好 |
[38:16] | Uh, do you know if Jeremy’s around anywhere? | 你在附近见到杰里米了吗 |
[38:18] | Who’s Jeremy? | 杰里米是谁 |
[38:19] | He’s in Tau. He’s one of your brothers. | 他在陶派纽 是你兄弟 |
[38:21] | There’s no Jeremy in Tau. | 陶派纽里面没有杰里米这个人 |
[38:23] | Oh. Uh, well, maybe I have the wrong frat then. | 也许我找错了地方 |
[38:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:30] | Hey, cutie patootie. | 小甜瓜你在这儿呢 |
[38:31] | Hey. How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[38:33] | Hmm, well, I spent the entire morning | 我花了整个早上向 |
[38:35] | apologizing to old Mrs. Rosen. | 和罗森夫人道歉 |
[38:36] | Now I can get back to doing what I do best. | 现在我可以回到自己最擅长的事情上来了 |
[38:39] | I’m planning revenge on that bitch Holly. | 我要报复那个贱人霍莉 |
[38:42] | Oh. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:43] | About that. | 至于那个 |
[38:44] | What she did was awful. | 她的确很过分 |
[38:46] | I’m gonna go drop out of Kappa. | 我还是退出卡兰塔吧 |
[38:47] | No. No, no, you’re not. | 不行 你不用退 |
[38:49] | If I’m gonna destroy her, | 如果我要打败她 |
[38:50] | which I am, I need someone on the inside. | 我势在必得的 我要个线人在里面 |
[38:54] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[38:55] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[38:56] | Oh, it’s my lawyer. | 我的律师打来的 |
[38:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:59] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好的 我这就过来 |
[39:02] | Marla’s family wants to see me. | 玛拉的家人想见我 |
[39:03] | Good. Go get your money! | 好极了 去拿你的钱吧 |
[39:06] | I am so sad and lonely | 作为唯一一个有钱人 |
[39:08] | being the only one who’s loaded. | 我真是空虚寂寞冷啊 |
[39:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[39:17] | Leave my sister alone. | 离我妹妹远点 |
[39:18] | Why should I? | 凭什么 |
[39:19] | We’re in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[39:21] | I’ll have you arrested for statutory rape. | 我会告你强奸 |
[39:24] | Oh, and I’m guessing a guy like you already has a record. Right? | 我想像你这种人肯定有案底的 对吗 |
[39:28] | Go for it. | 你尽管去 |
[39:29] | By the time you do though, | 等你这么做的时候 |
[39:31] | me and your sister will be long gone. | 我早就带着你妹妹远走高飞了 |
[39:34] | You will never see her again. | 你再也别想见到她 |
[39:37] | Look, buddy… | 听着 兄弟 |
[39:40] | I know you don’t love my sister, okay? | 我知道你并不爱我妹妹 |
[39:44] | What is it you really want? | 你究竟想要什么 |
[39:46] | I would’ve settled for 50 grand. | 我本来只想要五万块的 |
[39:48] | But now that I know how much you love your sister, | 但既然你这么爱你妹妹 |
[39:52] | I want 75. | 那我要七万五 |
[40:06] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[40:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[40:12] | I’m here to protect my family. | 来保护我的家人 |
[40:14] | Your family? | 你的家人 |
[40:15] | You knew my grandmother was suicidal | 你早就知道我奶奶有自杀倾向 |
[40:17] | and you didn’t tell anyone. | 却没有告诉任何人 |
[40:18] | You’re responsible for her death, | 你应该对她的死负责 |
[40:20] | and I’m gonna make sure | 我要确保 |
[40:20] | you don’t get a penny of the inheritance. | 她的遗产你一分钱都拿不到 |
[40:28] | Just so we’re clear, this is a loan. | 我们说清楚了 这笔钱算我向你借的 |
[40:31] | We’re not going into business together. | 我不会和你合伙做生意的 |
[40:33] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[40:34] | It’s a loan. | 这笔钱是我借你的 |
[40:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:38] | Be honest, after some of the things I said to you the other day, | 老实说 那天对你说了那些话以后 |
[40:41] | I thought you might say no. | 我以为你会拒绝 |
[40:43] | We’re family, Navid. | 纳维 我们是一家人 |
[40:45] | And family should never say no. | 一家人之间绝不会说不的 |
[40:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[41:02] | You made it pretty clear you never wanted to see me again. | 你说的很清楚再也不想见到我了 |
[41:05] | Yeah, I just needed to tell you the truth. | 是 只不过我得告诉你事实 |
[41:09] | You are a reminder of what happened this summer. | 你的出现提醒了我这个夏天发生的事 |
[41:11] | But not just the accident. | 但不仅仅是那个意外 |
[41:15] | I was supposed to be comforting my friend’s wife… | 我本应该去安慰我朋友的老婆 |
[41:20] | Instead, I started falling for her. | 结果我却爱上了她 |
[41:23] | God, I’ve been hating myself ever since. | 从那之后我就懊悔不已 |
[41:25] | And I know that we can never be together, and I just… | 我知道我们之间不可能了 我只是… |