Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Everything’s just working out so perfectly. 所有事都按部就班
[00:04] We made it through high school, 我们结束了高中生活
[00:05] I inherited a fortune, 我继承了遗产
[00:07] and we are going to live together. 我们就要一起生活了
[00:08] I don’t want to go to college. 我不想上大学
[00:10] All this time, you’ve just been pretending 长久以来 你只是假装
[00:11] that you wanted to have a life with me? 想和我一起生活吗
[00:13] I wanted to let you know that I got a job. 我想告诉你 我找到工作了
[00:15] It’s on this deep-sea fishing boat. 在深海渔船上
[00:16] I really do hope that you find whatever you’re looking for. 我真的希望你能找到你想要寻找的
[00:19] And after you find it, then you can come and find me. 等你找到了 就来找我吧
[00:22] Ivy and I are engaged. 我和艾薇订婚了
[00:23] Because I’m starting chemo next week, 因为我下个星期要开始化疗了
[00:26] We want to get married in the next few days. 我们将尽快结婚
[00:28] My parents have forbidden me to see you again. 我父母不让我再见你
[00:29] You’re an adult now, and it’s your decision, and no! 你是成年人了 可以自己做决定 这不行
[00:32] They’ve sacrificed a lot for me. I can’t defy them. 他们为我牺牲了很多 我不能让他们失望
[00:35] I have to tell you something. Max, I’m pregnant. 有件事我得告诉你 麦克斯 我怀孕了
[00:44] You didn’t tell anyone I’m pregnant, did you? 你没和别人说我怀孕了吧
[00:46] I mean… 我是说
[00:47] I don’t want to… 我不想
[00:49] have to answer questions until I actually start getting fat. 变胖了以后不停回应质疑
[00:53] I’m still getting used to the idea myself. 我自己还在消化这个消息呢
[00:58] You know what… We can do this. 知道吗 我们能做到的
[01:05] You know? 明白吗
[01:06] We actually want to be together. 我们真心实意地想在一起
[01:09] It’s like getting an accelerated degree in physics. 就好像获得了物理本硕连读学位一样
[01:12] It’s exactly where we wanted to be, 那正是我们所期望的
[01:14] only faster. 只是来得快了一点
[01:23] I love you. 我爱你
[01:24] I love you. 我也爱你
[01:30] So, your test results came in. 你的检测结果出来了
[01:32] You are not pregnant. 你没有怀孕
[01:36] I had a blood test that… 我的血检结果…
[01:37] False positives happen sometimes. 有时会产生假阳性的结果
[01:39] Otherwise… everything looks good. 至于其他 一切都正常
[01:43] No baby is good. 没怀孕太好了
[01:45] Are you kidding? 开什么玩笑
[01:47] That’s the best news ever! 这是前所未有的好消息
[01:49] Talk about dodging a bullet. 就像躲过射来的子弹一样
[01:51] We almost threw our lives away. 我们小命都差点没了
[01:54] Oh! I could still go to MIT. You can go to CU. 我还能去麻省理工 你也能去加大
[01:57] We could go on with our lives like we planned. 我们还能按原计划继续美好的生活
[01:59] I swear, I am never having unprotected sex again. 我发誓 我再也不敢不用套套了
[02:06] Fasten your seat belts. 系好安全带
[02:09] Miss… 小姐
[02:10] Fasten your seat belt. 请系好安全带
[02:14] Bad dream? 做恶梦了
[02:16] No. 不是
[02:17] Bad memory. 糟糕的回忆
[02:20] Love sucks. 爱情烂透了
[02:22] Welcome to Los Angeles, folks. 欢迎各位降落洛杉矶
[02:35] This is it. 就这样了
[02:36] The end of summer. 夏天结束了
[02:38] Oh, don’t look at it like the end of summer. 别想成夏天的结束嘛
[02:41] Look at it as at it as 可以想成
[02:42] the beginning of the rest of our lives. 我们美好人生的开始
[02:44] Say hello to college, bitches. 迎接璀璨的大学生活吧 妞们
[02:46] I’ll cheers to that. Yeah! 为璀璨的大学生活干杯
[02:48] Cheers. Woo! Cheers to that. 干杯
[02:49] Okay, pause: question. 好了 停一下 我问个问题
[02:51] What exactly is suikawari? “砸西瓜”到底是什么
[02:53] It’s end-of-summer watermelon bashing. 就是在夏末时节 用木棍击打西瓜的游戏
[02:56] It’s big in japan. 在日本很流行哦
[02:57] Perfect. I’ve been working on my nerve all summer long. 这就好 害得我一整个夏天都紧张得不得了
[03:00] Check out Ivy. 看看艾薇
[03:01] I don’t think it’s that easy. Look. 我觉得不简单哦 快看
[03:04] Come on, Ivy! 艾薇 加油
[03:05] Go, Ivy! 加油哦 艾薇
[03:11] Raining watermelon. 真是瓜如雨下
[03:12] Refreshing. 真是振奋人心
[03:14] Refreshing? No, darling. 亲爱的 这就叫振奋人心吗
[03:16] Refreshing is that right there. 真正振奋人心的在那里呢
[03:19] Shawn Berry. 肖恩·贝瑞
[03:21] Captain of the CU football team. 加州大学橄榄球队队长
[03:23] Also known as the future Mr. Naomi Clark. 同时也是未来的娜欧米·克拉克先生
[03:28] I’m going to go play. 我要去玩
[03:30] I want to play, too! 我也要去
[03:45] You guys see any football games last year? 你们看过去年的橄榄球比赛吗
[03:47] Starting quarterback this year. 今年从四分卫开始看吧
[03:48] It’s going to be fun. 肯定很有趣
[03:50] Got a towel for a fellow classmate? 能给校友一条毛巾吗
[03:53] You go to CU? 你也读加州大学
[03:54] Incoming freshman. Naomi Clark. 大一新生 娜欧米·克拉克
[03:56] Good luck at CU, freshman. 祝你好运 新生
[03:59] DJ 526 Yo, DJ 526?
[04:01] He could make any sound a great mix. 他能把任何声音变成超棒的混音
[04:05] Like Silver drinking that drink right there? 就像是小银喝饮料的声音
[04:07] He can make that into a hit. 他也能混进歌曲里
[04:09] Wow. Seriously. 真的
[04:11] You guys have no idea how crazy it was 你们根本想象不到和DJ 526
[04:13] to tour with DJ 526 this summer. 一起夏季巡演有多爽
[04:15] Well, sounds like being on a hip-hop tour 听上去像嘻哈之旅
[04:17] was way more fun than my summer. 好像比我的夏天有趣多了
[04:19] – Still no word from Liam? – Nope. -还是没利亚姆消息 -完全没有
[04:21] I could’ve gone to Paris with my mom and Ryan, 早知道我就跟我妈和瑞恩去巴黎了
[04:24] or gone to Ibiza with Naomi on her “Max who?” 要不就跟娜奥米一起去伊比沙岛参加
[04:27] post-breakup binge, “麦克斯算什么”分手狂欢
[04:28] But, no, I decided to stay here 但是 我决定留在这里
[04:31] And wait for Liam to sail back on his stupid fishing boat. 等利亚姆从那狗屁渔船上回来
[04:34] The S.S. I found myself. 因此 我才真正了解了自己
[04:36] But you know what? I’m done. I’m done. 但是你们知道么 我受够了
[04:38] Tonight I start driving to Carnegie Mellon, 今晚 我要直奔卡内基·梅隆大学
[04:39] and fresh start, here I come. 从头开始 我来了
[04:43] Oh, no. 不是吧
[04:51] To fresh starts. 敬从头开始
[04:53] Fresh starts. Fresh starts. 从头开始
[04:54] That guy… 那家伙
[04:56] He just gave me a towel. 他就只给了我一条毛巾
[04:58] I hope there’s more to that story. 我还希望有点其他进展呢
[05:00] Not his name, not his number, not anything important. 没名字 没手机号 没任何有用信息
[05:03] Just a towel. 仅仅是一条毛巾
[05:04] I am a nobody at CU. 加州大学没人知道我的大名
[05:06] Uh, you haven’t started yet. 你还没去呢
[05:06] Well, I certainly don’t plan on starting at the bottom, dixon. 我当然不会从底层开始 迪克森
[05:09] Screw the dorms. I have to move fast. 去你妹的宿舍 我要加紧搬家
[05:13] Step one, buy the perfect party house. 第一步 买一栋超适合办派对的房子
[05:15] Step two… 第二步
[05:18] Throw the perfect party? 办一场超完美的派对
[05:20] Huh. Yeah. See? Annie gets it. 看看 还是安妮懂我
[05:22] Yo, we’re up for some house shopping. 走 我们看房子去
[05:24] I mean, Raj and I are looking for a place, so if anybody… 我和罗杰也在找地方住 如果可以合住…
[05:27] Yeah, ’cause it kind of defeats the purpose of getting married 要是搬去和父母住
[05:29] to move in with your parents. 那干嘛要结婚呢
[05:31] I feel you, man. That’s why I’m shacking up with the old lady. 感同身受啊 所以我才和熟女同居
[05:33] Old lady? What? 熟女 搞什么
[05:36] Well, that and my mom sold the house, 因为我妈卖了房子
[05:38] and moved to Switzerland. 搬到瑞士去了
[05:39] Hey, speaking of moving, Dixon, 讲到搬家 迪克森
[05:41] I got to stop by my lawyer’s office 我上路前要先去下律师事务所
[05:43] to sign some inheritance stuff before I hit the road. 搞定遗产继承之类的东西
[05:45] I thought your new roommate was meeting us out here 你新室友应该在这边和我们会和吧
[05:48] so he could drive you to the dorms. 他应该可以载你去宿舍
[05:50] Yeah. His name is Taylor. 他叫泰勒
[05:51] He said he’s going to meet me by the equipment booth. 他说他在设备租借处等我
[05:53] One second, y’all. 等下
[05:58] Hello? 喂
[06:01] Uh… hey, um… 你好
[06:03] I’m-I’m looking for Taylor. 我找泰勒
[06:05] You got her. 我就是
[06:06] Her? 你是女生
[06:10] Wait. You can’t be my new roommate. 不会吧 你是我的新室友
[06:14] You’re a guy. 怎么会是个男生
[06:15] Yeah. Yeah, um… 是啊 是啊
[06:16] there must be some kind of mistake. 这当中肯定是出了什么问题
[06:18] Nice try, weirdo. 想得美 变态
[06:20] No, wait… 你误会了 请等等
[06:23] Okay. Okay, there’s a problem. 好吧 好吧 这里头肯定有鬼
[06:25] Um, I really don’t understand. 我真的搞不明白
[06:27] I filled out the housing application myself. 住宿申请可是我亲手填的
[06:29] Actually, uh, dude, I was mad at you 老实跟你说 兄弟 因为史努普·道格那事
[06:31] for the whole Snoop Dogg thing, and-and… 我对你很不满 所以…
[06:33] the form was just laying right there, and… 那张表当时就摆在我的眼前 所以
[06:36] I may have accidentally, uh, 可能是我一不小心
[06:38] sought retribution by changing your gender to female. 想报复你 就把你的性别改成了”女”
[06:41] I can’t live in a girls’ dorm! 我不可能住到女生寝室去啊
[06:46] I’m so screwed. 我太有才了
[06:49] I’ll pack up. 我来收拾吧
[06:51] Oh, hey, aunt Nadira. 你好啊 娜蒂拉阿姨
[06:52] Yeah, of course I know where Leila is. 我当然知道莉拉在哪
[06:54] Her, uh, flight left this morning. 她搭今早的飞机离开的
[06:57] No, what do you mean, 不可能 你是什么意思
[06:58] she didn’t get on the plane? 她根本没上飞机吗
[07:01] We called your mother and told her your sister is safe. 我们已经给你母亲报平安了 你妹妹很安全
[07:04] Thanks, uncle Amal. 谢谢 艾玛叔叔
[07:06] Hey, you’re supposed to be in Switzerland. 你不是应该在瑞士吗
[07:08] – What happened? – I want to stay here. -这是怎么一回事 -我想留在这
[07:10] Leila… 莉拉
[07:15] It’s my senior year in high school. 我已经高三了
[07:17] I told mom a million times 我跟老妈说了无数遍
[07:18] how important that is to me. 这段时间对我来说有多重要
[07:20] She said that we can’t impose on aunt Nadira and uncle Amal, 她说不能给娜蒂拉阿姨和艾玛叔叔添麻烦
[07:24] but maybe she’ll let me stay with you. 但或许她会同意让我住你那儿
[07:26] Uh… it’s-it’s not that simple, okay? 这…这没你想得那么简单 知道吗
[07:29] Silver’s place is small, and… 小银的房子很小 而且
[07:31] – we had plans. – Plans for what? -我们已经计划好了 -什么计划
[07:33] Plans. 就是…一些计划
[07:34] That don’t include a roommate. 计划里可没有注明增添室友
[07:36] Please, Navid. 求你了 纳维
[07:38] Dad’s the one in trouble, 都是老爸惹得麻烦
[07:39] but I’m being punished. 但确是我受到了惩罚
[07:41] I just want to graduate with my friends, 我只不过想和朋友一起毕业
[07:43] like you. 和你一样
[07:52] Oh, my god, Dixon, I can’t believe it. 天呐 迪克森 我简直不敢相信
[07:54] My lawyers said that Marla’s family is contesting the will. 我的律师说玛拉的家人要和我争遗产
[07:57] – Annie, listen… – Dixon, please, -安妮 听我说 -迪克森 拜托
[07:58] do not try and tell me that everything is going to be okay. 别再试着说些一切都会好起来的话了
[08:01] I have to defer a semester. 我得推迟一个学期入学了
[08:03] I am ready to start my life 我都已经准备好开始新生活了
[08:05] and now I can’t, 现在却不得不放弃
[08:06] and-and it’s not okay. 这感觉太糟了
[08:07] M-m-maybe, maybe it is, huh? 或…或许没你想得那么糟
[08:09] You know, s-some things happen for a reason. 有些事情会发生总是有理由的
[08:11] What possible reason could I have to stay here? 给我个留在这里的理由
[08:13] Ah, w-wait, wait, wait. 等…等会儿
[08:18] Surprise. 没想到吧
[08:27] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[08:29] Let’s do this. 我们结婚吧
[08:55] Okay, wait. 让我理一理头绪
[08:58] I haven’t heard from you all summer, 你消失了一整个暑假
[09:00] and now you just show up and-and slap a… 现在居然又突然出现在我面前
[09:05] a very, very pretty ring 还放了个这么好看的戒指
[09:08] on the hood of my car? 在我的车盖上
[09:10] I thought you’d be happy. 我以为你会很高兴的
[09:11] You know, when I left, I-I told you 我走的时候就跟你说了
[09:13] that I needed time to, to think, to figure out what I want. 我需要点时间去弄清楚我想要的是什么
[09:17] Well, it’s you. 现在我想好了 那就是你
[09:20] Forever. 直到永远
[09:22] But you had enough time to think about forever 你既然有时间去考虑永远
[09:25] and you didn’t have time to make a phone call? 那怎么没有时间给我打个电话呢
[09:28] Okay, um, I know I should have called. 好吧 我知道我错了
[09:32] But I’m here now and that’s all that matters, right? 我现在回来了 这不就够了吗
[09:36] I-I mean, I love you, 我想说 我爱你
[09:39] but that’s not all that matters to me. 但并不代表我就能原谅你
[09:52] I am so, so sorry, 我很抱歉
[09:53] But Leila– she’s a good kid, I swear, 不过莉拉 是个好孩子 我发誓
[09:56] and it’s only a temporary thing while we figure this thing out. 用不了多久我们就能找出解决办法的
[09:59] Navid, I get it. 纳维 我懂的
[10:00] My sister– you know, she took me in, too. 我姐姐 她也收留过我
[10:02] It’s going to be fine. 会好起来的
[10:04] It’s going to be crowded but fine. 虽然有点挤 不过也挺不错的
[10:11] Wait, you guys are going to bed? 不是吧 你们要睡觉了吗
[10:13] What are you almost wearing? 你穿的是什么啊
[10:15] I thought we’d go out. 我以为我们要出去疯狂呢
[10:16] It’s midnight, 已经半夜了
[10:17] and you’re practically naked, 而且你看上去就跟没穿衣服似的
[10:19] – so probably best if we all just get some sleep. – Fine. -所以最好还是赶紧睡觉吧 -好吧
[10:23] Don’t even think about doing it. 有我在 你们就别想干那事
[10:30] I am so, so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[10:34] Unbelievable. 真不敢相信
[10:36] 15 houses and they all suck. 十五套房子都这么糟糕
[10:38] How am I supposed to make a name for myself 没有一个令人惊艳的开场
[10:39] without a jaw-dropping entryway? 我怎么能把名气打响呢
[10:40] I mean, it’s barbaric. 这情况真让我措手不及
[10:41] No, you know what barbaric is? 不 你知道什么才叫措手不及吗
[10:43] Liam dropping a ring on the hood of my car. 利亚姆竟然在我的车盖上放了一枚戒指
[10:45] Actually, I think that sounds kind of badass. 老实说 我觉得那是他的惯用手法
[10:47] Besides, isn’t Liam coming back exactly what you wanted? 话说回来 你不是盼着利亚姆回来的吗
[10:49] Do not be naive, Ivy. 别那么天真 艾薇
[10:51] No one finds true love in high school. 没有人能在高中就找到真爱
[10:53] Thank you for not making that toast at my wedding. 谢谢你没在我婚礼上说这番祝酒词
[10:57] Yeah, you can’t expect Annie to get over Liam 你可别指望安妮能像你忘记麦克斯一样
[10:59] like you got over Max. 忘记利亚姆
[11:00] Can we stop talking about high school 我们能别再讨论高中的事
[11:01] and high school boyfriends? 和高中的男朋友了吗
[11:03] We are college girls. 我们可是大学生了
[11:05] When I find my perfect mansion, 一旦找到间完美的房子
[11:07] I’m throwing a perfect mansion party. 我就要办一场完美的乔迁派对
[11:08] I am going to have a big, huge bonfire, 我要弄一个超大的篝火
[11:11] and all us are gonna throw something in it 到时候我们就把所有那些
[11:12] that we want to burn because we wish it never existed. 希望它从未存在过的东西全部丢进去烧了
[11:16] Too bad Adrianna’s still in Africa. 真可惜 阿德里安娜还在非洲没回来
[11:18] – What? – Silver, silver. -什么 -小银啊小银
[11:23] All right, here goes. 好啦 我们到了
[11:24] If this house is lame, I swear to god 如果这间房子再不行 我发誓
[11:26] I’m firing my real estate agent. 我这就抄了我的房屋中介
[11:28] Definitely not lame. 这房子简直太棒了
[11:37] So many bedrooms. 有好多卧室啊
[11:40] Can Navid’s sister live here? 纳维的妹妹能住在这儿吗
[11:41] Uh, hi, can I live here? 不对 应该问 我能住在这儿吗
[11:43] Of course you can live here. 你当然可以
[11:44] Ivy and Raj are living here. 艾薇和罗杰也会住在这儿
[11:45] I’m living here. 我也要住在这儿
[11:48] There’s a dipping pool. 这还有个游泳池
[11:49] Do you know how much I love to dip? 你们知道我有多爱泡在水里吗
[11:51] Oh, my god, this is it, this is the place. 天呐 就是这了 这就是我想要的
[11:58] Hey, stop scaring my pig. 别吓坏了我的猪
[12:00] Why did a pig just run through my house? 怎么会有只猪在我的房子里跑来跑去
[12:03] Well, it’s his house until I finish with repairs, 在我修缮完毕前 这可是它的家
[12:05] then it’ll be the new owner’s house. 之后才是新主人的家
[12:07] Not yours. 也不是你的
[12:07] But my real estate agent said that this house is for sale. 但是我的房屋中介告诉我这是栋待售房屋
[12:10] I’m sorry, it’s too late, an offer’s been made. 抱歉 你来晚了 这房子已经有买主了
[12:11] I think what he’s trying to say is that 我猜他是想说
[12:13] the, uh, the house has been sold. 这栋房子已经卖出去了
[12:14] Sorry we scared your pig. 抱歉吓坏了你的猪
[12:15] – Let’s go, Naomi. – Take care. -娜欧米 我们走吧 -走好
[12:16] No, number one… 不对 首先
[12:17] Yes. 什么事
[12:22] …I am buying this house, and number two, 我要买下这栋房子 其次
[12:25] Farm animals do not belong indoors, 畜生是不允许进到室内的
[12:28] contrary to what you might have seen 你刚刚看到的一切
[12:28] on reruns of the Beverly hillbillies, 完全是比弗利乡巴佬的行为
[12:31] and number three, I’m most certain 第三 我非常确定
[12:32] that your employer would be 如果你的老板
[12:34] very angry if he knew his handyman 知道他的小工赶走了大客户
[12:36] was chasing away significant counteroffers. 他一定会非常生气
[12:39] Wow, girls like you are exactly 正是因为有你这种女孩
[12:41] why I’m so happy to be leaving l.A. 我才为能离开洛杉矶而高兴不已
[12:42] Girls whose parents didn’t meet at the family reunion? 这种女孩的父母连家庭聚会都不会露面
[12:44] Spoiled brats 这种女孩只被宠坏的富家女
[12:45] who think money buys everything. 认为金钱能买到一切
[12:46] It does. Oh, yeah? 这话没错啊
[12:47] Which is why I’d hate to have to get you fired. 所以我才不想害你失去工作
[12:49] I mean, how else will you be able to afford 我可想不出你还能用什么方法
[12:51] your yosemite sam costume to go with that hat? 去赚钱买能配你这帽子的约塞米蒂服装
[12:56] You know… that’s a good point. 这个理由不错
[12:58] I, you know, wouldn’t want to lose my job now, would I? 我肯定不想丢掉这份工作
[13:01] So I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. 我就坦白告诉吧
[13:03] I’m gonna call the owners 我会给老板打个电话
[13:04] and see if they can’t make you a deal. 看能不能把房子卖给你
[13:06] How’s that sound? 怎么样
[13:07] Thank you. 谢谢啦
[13:08] No problem. 没问题
[13:10] – What? – Hey, It’s Austin. -怎么回事 -我是奥斯汀
[13:11] Yeah, I’m at the house and a potential buyer just walked in, 我正在房子里 这里有个人想买房子
[13:14] and from the looks of her, she’s, uh, she’s loaded. Yeah. 看起来 是个有钱的主儿
[13:19] Yeah, so what do you say to an extra half a million dollars? 好的 你觉得再加价五十万美元怎么样
[13:22] What? 什么
[13:23] Bye, dad. 拜拜 老爸
[13:25] Hey, congratulations, he said you got yourself a deal. 恭喜你 他说可以卖给你
[13:28] So you’re not…? 这么说你不是…
[13:30] The help? No. 帮工吗 当然不是
[13:32] And my parents weren’t related until after they got married. 而且我的父母在结婚之后仍然形同陌路
[13:37] It was a pleasure doing business with you, ladies. 很高兴能和你们做生意
[13:39] All right. 好的
[13:47] You fellas look a little young. 小伙子们很年轻嘛
[13:49] How much will this get us? 这些钱能买多少
[13:52] Whoa, that’ll get you the whole damn bar if you keep it coming. 如果你们一直来 这些钱能喝光吧里所有酒了
[13:55] All right. 好的
[13:56] King’s ready to step down. 国王准备退位
[13:58] Oh, nice. 很好
[13:59] Wife wants to retire to the beach. 王后享受沙滩
[14:03] Hey, to women. 敬女人
[14:05] Apparently you got to be drunk to understand ’em. 很显然只有喝醉了才能懂她们
[14:07] That’s right. 没错
[14:14] Dude, hey! 没搞错吧 哥们
[14:15] Yeah, that’s right, I flicked you. 没错 是我打了你
[14:18] Because you flicked me up, man. 因为你把我害惨了
[14:20] There’s no more room in the men’s dorms. 男生宿舍没有空房了
[14:22] I’m homeless. 我没地方住了
[14:24] I’m a homeless black man. 一个无家可归的黑人
[14:25] Here, hey, hey, I found this for you at off-campus housing. 我在校外为你找到了这套房子
[14:28] Two-bedroom beach house. 包含两套卧室的沙滩海景房
[14:30] I would kill for a two-bedroom right now, 我做梦都想住在里面啊
[14:32] Okay, but no, I am giving it to you. 但我准备让给你
[14:35] It’s not going to feel like college 如果不住在宿舍
[14:36] If I don’t live in a dorm. 我就没有上大学的感觉
[14:37] Oh, my god, what is up with you and your sister? 你和你姐都是怎么了
[14:40] You get handed exactly what you want And you’re still not happy. 你们明明得到了自己想要的 却还是不满意
[14:42] You think that’s what Annie wanted, Mr. Let’s do this? 你们知道安妮想要的是什么吗 是”说干就干先生”
[14:46] Right. It was kind of lame, 没错 你也太差劲了
[14:47] You just showing up out of nowhere and proposing? 你居然就这么突然冒出来求婚
[14:49] You didn’t even call her all summer. 你可是整个夏天连个电话都没给她打
[14:50] I didn’t want to call her 我想等自己想清楚该说什么了
[14:51] until I knew what I wanted to say. 再给她打电话
[14:56] What? 怎么了
[14:57] Teddy didn’t call his dad. 泰迪也没给他老爸打电话
[14:58] You guys aren’t giving him the look. 你们怎么不给他脸色看
[15:00] I didn’t call my dad because there are some things 我没给爸爸打电话是因为
[15:02] you can’t just blurt out, like “I’m gay.” 有些事没法脱口而出 比如”我是同性恋”
[15:04] Or “Marry me.” 或者是”嫁给我吧”
[15:05] What do you mean, yeah? 你这是什么意思
[15:06] Come on, chicks dig romance. 去做点浪漫的事吧
[15:08] At least write her a love song. 起码要给她写首情歌啊
[15:09] – A love song? – I don’t know. -情歌 -我不知道
[15:10] I made a bigger production when I asked Silver 当我想把牙刷和小银放在一起时
[15:12] If I could keep my toothbrush at her place. 我可是费了好大劲呢
[15:14] If you’re set on getting Annie to marry you, 如果你想让安妮嫁给你
[15:16] at least do this thing right. 至少要做点像样的事吧
[15:28] Hey, you’re back. 你回来了
[15:31] What do you think you’re doing? 你在干嘛呢
[15:33] Just hanging out, god. 随便玩玩啊
[15:36] Is there a boy in here? 里面有男的吗
[15:38] Okay, you know if Navid were to catch you like this… 如果你被纳维抓到…
[15:42] All right, party time is over. 行了 派对结束
[15:44] Time to come out with your clothes on. 是时候穿好衣服出来了
[15:52] You’re supposed to be in Africa. 你不是应该在非洲吗
[15:53] Leila let me in. 莉拉让我进来的
[15:55] I wasn’t trying to ambush you. 我不是想埋伏在这儿等你
[15:57] – I just got back and I need to tell you… – Get out. -我回来是想告诉你… -出去
[16:06] – Silver, please… – Just get out! -小银 别这样… -给我出去
[16:10] Get out of my place! 出我家里出去
[16:11] Get the hell out! 给我滚
[16:22] Scrub this place from top to bottom. 把每个角落都好好打扫干净
[16:24] A pig lived here– two pigs. 有只猪住过这里 是两只猪
[16:29] I just started unpacking in my room 我刚刚在房间里收拾东西
[16:31] and realized it was the walk-in closet. 突然发现里面居然有步入式衣柜
[16:34] Thank you so much for letting me live here. 非常感谢能让我住在这儿
[16:36] I can’t believe you got to move in so fast. 真不敢相信你这么快就要搬进来
[16:37] Ugh, after what that hick cowboy made me pay, 就在那个乡巴佬牛仔给我漫天要价之后
[16:40] I should have been airlifted in. 我就应该立即空运进来
[16:45] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[16:47] Yeah, I’m fine. 我很好
[16:48] Um, I just have to get ready for tonight– 我只是得为今晚做好准备
[16:51] The party and everything. It’s making me crazy. Oh. 派对什么的 真把我逼疯了
[16:54] But I did manage to think of 不过我得好好想想
[16:57] what I’m going to throw on the bonfire. Hmm? 该往篝火里扔点什么
[16:58] My sophomore yearbook because there is a picture in there 我高二的年鉴肯定是要烧的 因为我在里面
[17:01] where I almost have bad hair. 顶着一头几乎糟透了的发型
[17:03] Almost. 几乎
[17:06] We are absolutely loving the guesthouse, 我们爱死客房了
[17:08] most especially the pot garden in the back. 特别是后院的大麻园
[17:10] Ten plants– seriously, dude, nice little touch. 有上十株哦 真是太好了
[17:12] Awesome. 太棒了
[17:13] What? Probably the cowboy. 什么 估计是那个牛仔种的
[17:15] He reeked of agriculture, 他整个散发着农业的臭味
[17:16] But since I’m such a “brat,” 不过既然他已经管我叫”富家女”了
[17:19] maybe I’ll call his mom and dad. 或许我应该通知他父母这事儿
[17:20] He made me pay. 谁让他坐地起价的
[17:22] It’s his turn. 现在轮到他不好受了
[17:30] Oh. I’m sorry. 不好意思
[17:37] Oh. Sorry. 抱歉
[17:39] Ah, the lost freshman look. Very convincing. 看起来挺像是迷路了的新生嘛
[17:41] Huh, well, that would be because I am lost, 那是因为我确实迷路了
[17:44] and I’m supposed to be a freshman, just not here. 本来也应该是新生的 但不是这所学校
[17:47] Now I’m closed out of all the classes 现在我被所有能提供
[17:49] that actually offer transfer credit. 转学学分的课程拒之门外
[17:52] And you do not need to hear about my whole life story. 你不必听我的整个人生故事的
[17:55] Not without knowing your name. 请问芳名不为过吧
[17:56] I’m Annie. 我叫安妮
[17:57] I’m Jeremy. 我叫杰里米
[17:59] Look, when I was a freshman, I stood in the wrong line, 我刚进校时就排错了队
[18:02] wound up joining the jock fraternity 我本来是要申请微积分课程的
[18:03] instead of taking calculus, 结果却站在了联谊会的队伍里
[18:05] but it worked out. 不过也歪打正着了
[18:06] Sometimes when you don’t get what you want, 有时候当你没有得偿所愿时
[18:08] you may come to realize 你可能会发现
[18:09] that there’s something else that’s better. 塞翁失马 焉知非福
[18:14] Hmm, you know what? 你知道吗
[18:15] You’re right. 你说得很对
[18:17] Thank you. 谢谢你
[18:19] And hey, 等一下
[18:21] Do you maybe want to go to a party later? 一会儿有一个聚会 你有兴趣吗
[18:25] I didn’t know you hated her. 我都不知道你讨厌她
[18:27] Did you really think 你不会真的想过
[18:28] you were never going to have to see Adrianna again? 永远不和艾德里安见面吧
[18:30] Call me a dreamer, but I was kind of hoping 我确实这样幻想过
[18:31] she’d get eaten by a lion. 她被狮子吃掉什么的
[18:33] That’s-that’s not a very realistic plan. 你还真能想啊
[18:35] Yeah, well, neither is the three of us living here together, 我从没想过我们三个会住在一起
[18:37] but I went along with it. 但是我也能接受了
[18:41] Look, I’m sorry, all right? 我很抱歉
[18:42] I just– us living here and raising a teenager– 我只是 我们两个一起抚养一个未成年女孩
[18:46] – this is not what I planned. – Okay, so you know what? -这超出了我的预期 -你知道吗
[18:48] We’ll just… Hey, hey, we’ll work this out. 我们会解决的
[18:52] House rules– 家规
[18:54] no more drinking, no uninvited guests, 不准喝酒 不准随便带人回家
[18:56] and tonight you clean up the apartment. 今晚你负责打扫
[18:58] What about Naomi’s party? 那娜欧米的聚会怎么办
[19:00] That is so not fair. 太不公平了
[19:03] No, Leila. No. 莉拉 不要这样
[19:04] Do not– don’t go, don’t go in the bathroom. 别走 别躲进浴室
[19:06] Please don’t get in there, don’t slam the door. 别去浴室 别摔门
[19:10] Okay, she’s back in the bathroom, 好吧 她又躲回浴室了
[19:11] You know, and I, I still got to get ready for the party. 我还得为聚会做准备
[19:13] Look, just, could you just– 你能
[19:14] No, take your time, um, 不要着急 慢慢来
[19:16] I-I have something to take care of, um, 我有点事去处理下
[19:17] I’ll meet you at Naomi’s. 娜欧米的聚会见
[19:18] Wha…? 什么
[19:45] Hey, um, this is Dixon Wilson. 我是迪克森·威尔森
[19:48] I’m calling about the beach house. 我打电话来是想问下海滩小屋的事情
[19:49] It’s taken. 已经有人租了
[19:54] I’m, I’m a nonsmoker, good credit, no pets, call me back. 不吸烟 无不良记录 不养宠物 给我回电话
[19:57] Nice try, nice try, but I already left a message. 很好 很好 但我已经留过言了
[20:01] Looks like the bull bucked you off, son. 看起来你已经没有机会了 小子
[20:03] okay, dad. 好吧 老兄
[20:05] Um, see, the thing is, 我的情况是这样的
[20:07] A friend really screwed me over and… I need a place to stay. 朋友搞砸了一些事 我需要一个住的地儿
[20:11] And I was supposed to take my senior year off 我本来可以逃离毕业季
[20:14] and motorcycle through South America, 骑着摩托车游遍南美
[20:16] But some skinny beverly hills brat 但几个比弗利山庄富家女
[20:17] told my parents I was growing pot, 告诉我父母我在种大麻
[20:19] so, uh… I’m going to need the place more than you. 所以我比你更需要这个地方
[20:22] So I guess we’re just going to have to see who gets it. 那我们就来看看到底鹿死谁手咯
[20:24] Hmm, yeah, we will. 没错
[20:37] You’ve taken on a lot for a young man– 这些责任不是你这个年龄的孩子该承担的
[20:40] running the studios, now you’re taking care of your sister. 经营工作室 还得照顾妹妹
[20:44] You need help. 你需要帮助
[20:45] Your father and I used to do business together. 我和你爸爸以前就是合作伙伴
[20:47] The business you were in with my father was porn, 你和我爸合作的生意可是拍A片
[20:50] and it almost destroyed my family. 这几乎毁了我全家
[20:53] Really? I mean, the house that you lived in, 真的吗 你们家曾住着大豪宅
[20:57] having your family around you– those were the bad times? 全家和睦 这些难道是坏事吗
[21:00] Your family is struggling 你家现在这个样子
[21:02] not because of me, Navid, because of you. 不是因为我 而是因为你 纳维
[21:06] You need me. 你需要我
[21:07] My family will be fine. 我家会好起来的
[21:09] Oh, and Shirazi Studios 而且谢拉兹工作室
[21:10] will never do business with a guy like you again. 也绝对不会再和你这样的人合作
[21:18] Remember to flex when you take people’s keys. 拿别人车钥匙的时候记得要拿紧
[21:21] Hey, lose the gum. 放松
[21:24] Melanie, please, 米兰妮
[21:25] More hip roll, less tuna roll. 多一点臀部扭动 不要老是扭腰
[21:28] Boys, you’re not trying to fly away. 男生们 你们不是要起飞
[21:29] Lightly, lightly. 轻一点
[21:31] Naomi. 娜欧米
[21:32] Lightly. 轻一点
[21:33] Naomi, this is amazing. 娜欧米 太棒了
[21:42] Let’s get the party started. 让我们开始狂欢吧
[21:43] Thanks for coming, y’all, let’s go, let’s party. 很感谢大家的到来 狂欢时间到
[22:18] Uh, maybe I forgot to warn you about Naomi’s parties. 我好像忘记告诉你娜欧米的聚会守则了
[22:22] She kind of has this rule where you got to come dressed up 要不你就精心打扮一番
[22:25] or not dressed at all. 要不就什么都不穿
[22:26] Uh, I don’t think I’m gonna make it. 我应该不会去
[22:31] I mean, yeah, I’m not exactly 我是说 我也不是很喜欢
[22:33] into the whole mega-party thing, either. 这种大型派对
[22:35] So if you want to just stay home 如果你想待在家里
[22:36] and watch a movie, I’m totally game. 看一场电影的话 我完全赞同
[22:37] No, you should go to the party. 不 你应该去聚会的
[22:39] No, dude, I don’t want to go without you. 没有你 我哪儿也不想去
[22:41] Dude, come on, just come for ten minutes. 我们只去十分钟
[22:42] I promise, once you’re there, you’re gonna feel better. 我保证 你去了 会感觉好点的
[22:44] I can’t. Look, Ivy, 我做不到 艾薇
[22:47] We have been together the entire summer, 整个夏天我们都待在一起
[22:49] And you spent your honeymoon in a hospital. 蜜月都是在医院度过的
[22:52] I appreciate the positive attitude, 我很喜欢你乐观的心态
[22:54] but it’s okay to admit that I’ve got cancer, 但是承认我得了癌症也没什么
[22:57] and it’s okay that I can’t live every moment to the fullest. 我没办法尽情享受生活也没关系
[23:01] But you can. 但是你可以
[23:03] Go to the party, have fun, 去参加聚会吧 玩得开心点
[23:04] Be with your friends. 和你的朋友们待一会
[23:06] I’m not gonna die while you’re gone. 在你离开的时候我保证不会死
[23:07] Oh, god. Probably. 几率很大的
[23:10] That’s not funny. 一点都不好笑
[23:20] Bye. 再见
[23:21] Have fun. 玩得开心点
[23:32] All right. 知道了
[23:33] What’s everyone burning? 你们都烧什么了
[23:35] Well, I have narrowed it down to my final report card 我正在纠结是烧期末成绩单
[23:38] or a copy of Atlas Shrugged, 还是《耸肩的阿特拉斯》重印本
[23:40] which totally moved me at the time. 这书当时可是很让我感动呢
[23:42] Wow, that was deeply impersonal. 真没特色
[23:45] Annie, come on. 安妮 别这样
[23:46] You have got bigger issues than a report card and a book. 你肯定有比成绩单或者是书更重要的事
[23:49] Where are things with you and liam? 你和利姆进展如何
[23:51] I don’t know what he’s thinking, 我不知道他怎么想
[23:53] so I don’t know what I’m thinking. 我也没弄清自己的想法
[23:55] Report card it is. 成绩单来了
[23:59] Oh, Annie, 安妮
[24:00] very, very moving. 很感人 很感人
[24:01] Silver. 小银
[24:02] Yes. 到
[24:04] Oh, good riddance. 很好的摆脱束缚
[24:05] I hated that piece of wardrobe. 我讨厌这件衣服
[24:07] – Yeah, that’s ’cause Adrianna gave it to me. – Figures. -因为是艾德里安给我的 -了解
[24:09] What about you, Ivy? 你呢 艾薇
[24:11] Yeah, um, I think I’m gonna pass, actually. 我还是别烧了吧
[24:14] I don’t think I’m ready to let go of anything quite yet. 我还没有选好让什么东西消失
[24:16] Hey, Naomi, there’s a cop here to see you. 娜欧米 有个警察找你
[24:19] Oh, well, now the party can get started. 聚会是时候开始啦
[24:21] Thank you. 谢了
[24:24] Can I help you, officer? 有什么事吗 警官先生
[24:26] Would you be needing to frisk me? 你想来帮我跳舞助兴吗
[24:31] We received a noise complaint from your neighbors, 有邻居举报这里噪音过量
[24:33] and your valet service doesn’t have the correct parking permits, 你的男服务生也没有拿到合法的停车准许
[24:36] so they’ve been asked to find their shirts and go. 所以他们应该穿衣服走人了
[24:39] You’re not a stripper? 你不是脱衣舞男吗
[24:40] Officer Atwood, LAPD. 洛杉矶警局的亚特伍德
[24:44] You know you can’t have an open fire 你知道按规定居民区二十英尺之内
[24:45] within 20 feet of a residence, right? 是不能点明火的
[24:48] Um… Put out that fire. 把火灭掉
[24:53] He would’ve been a lot more fun if he was naked. 如果他是全裸着的话 会更有意思
[24:57] You want me to put the fire out? 我去把火灭了吧
[24:59] No. 不
[25:00] I have one more thing I have to burn. 我还有件东西要烧掉
[25:05] Um, excuse me. 真不好意思
[25:07] This is a private party. No hillbillies allowed. 这是个私人派对 乡巴佬请绕道
[25:10] Oh, yeah? Well, you know, 是吗 不过
[25:11] my new roommate invited me. 是我的新室友邀请我过来的
[25:13] Yeah, and since you and Dix here are good buddies, 既然你和阿迪是好朋友
[25:16] looks like we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other. 那么我们见面的机会还多着呢
[25:18] Wait, “Dix”? 等下 你叫我”阿迪”
[25:19] Yeah. 没错
[25:20] Thanks. Cheers. 谢谢 干一杯吧
[25:22] That is a $200 bottle of champagne! 那可是瓶价值200美金的香槟
[25:24] It’s not moonshine, you hick! 才不是什么私酿酒 你个乡巴佬
[25:53] Hi, stranger 你好 新来的
[25:55] No stranger than you. 我可比你资深多了
[25:56] Ha! Hilarious. 你真幽默
[25:58] Yeah. 是啊
[26:01] All right, so, how’d it go with your dad? 好吧 和你老爸谈得怎样
[26:04] It went great. He was, he was totally fine with me being gay. 挺顺利的 他对我是同性恋没有意见
[26:07] So, you didn’t tell him. 那你肯定还没有跟他摊牌
[26:12] We had lunch. 我们一起吃午饭
[26:15] After he left, I sat 他走后 我坐在那
[26:18] and wrote down everything I wished I could say 把想说的话都写了下来
[26:20] without being afraid of hearing 这样就不用担心听到
[26:21] the judgment in his voice. 他对我评头论足了
[26:26] Maybe I should just stick this in the mailbox, 或许我该把这个塞进邮筒里
[26:28] make it easier for everyone. 这样大家都能好过些
[26:29] You are not gonna come out 你不能把出柜这么大的事
[26:31] to your family on a napkin. 简单地写在纸巾上告诉家人
[26:33] Telling people that you’re gay is not about doing what’s easy. 告诉别人你是同志不是让你避重就轻
[26:37] It’s about… not apologizing for who you are. 而是让你不必为自己的取向感到抱歉
[26:42] So, you’re not doing this for your dad. 所以 你不是为了你爸爸这么做
[26:44] You’re doing this for you. 而是为了你自己
[26:51] Can I at least get really drunk first? 至少今晚我能烂醉一次吧
[26:57] Theophilus London is amazing. 特奥菲卢斯·伦敦真是太棒了
[27:01] Reminds me of the tour this summer. 他让我想到了今年暑假的那次旅游
[27:02] It’s just like, no worries about life, 就像是无忧无虑的生活
[27:04] just making music. 一心扑在音乐上
[27:05] Ugh, I wish I could be like that. 我真希望自己也能那样
[27:09] Catch you guys later. 一会再过来找你们
[27:15] Who’s that? 那人是谁
[27:17] A complete stranger that I invited to Naomi’s party. 应我之邀来参加娜欧米派对的陌生人
[27:20] – What? – It was weird. -什么 -这整件事都很诡异
[27:22] I was just signing up for classes at CU, 我在加州大学选课的时候
[27:24] and then suddenly I was flirting with him. 突然间就与他开始眉来眼去
[27:26] What is wrong with me, Dixon? 我这是怎么了 迪克森
[27:28] Maybe it means that you changed. 或许这表示你变了
[27:32] Kind of like how I’m not going to college. 就好像我决定不上大学一样
[27:35] What?! No, Dixon, 什么 不 迪克森
[27:37] I don’t care what happens with Marla’s money, 我不管玛拉的遗产出了什么问题
[27:38] you are going to college. 你都得上大学
[27:40] It’s not about the money, Annie. 这个决定跟钱无关 安妮
[27:42] Look, something changed this summer. 今年暑假有件事改变了我
[27:44] I was backstage one night, 那晚我在后台
[27:45] and the opening act was a guy 一个男孩在做开场表演
[27:47] just like me. 那个男孩跟我差不多
[27:49] The sound from the crowd, it was just like… 人群发出的欢呼声 就像是
[27:53] I want that. 那才是我想要的
[27:55] Well, okay, but that doesn’t mean 好吧 但那并不意味着
[27:57] that you don’t go to college. 你可以不上大学呀
[27:59] College isn’t what I’m excited about right now. 大学不是我现在最热衷的事
[28:00] Music is. 音乐才是
[28:02] Oh, there’s gonna be excitement. 激战即将拉开帷幕
[28:05] Can’t wait to see what mom says about this. 真等不及看你妈妈怎么说
[28:08] God… 苍天啊
[28:09] Annie! 安妮
[28:14] Annie, please act like an adult! 安妮 你能成熟点吗
[28:17] Annie, come on. Annie. 安妮 拜托啦 安妮
[28:20] Why is Liam dressed like a waiter 为什么利亚姆会穿得像个服务生
[28:22] at my party? 出现在我的派对上
[28:27] Annie Wilson, 安妮·威尔森
[28:30] I have something to say. 我有话对你说
[28:44] You are the first, the last 你是我爱过的第一个 最后一个
[28:48] and the only woman I have ever loved. 也是唯一一个女人
[28:52] Walking away from you was the biggest mistake of my life. 弃你而去是我今生犯下的最大错误
[28:56] I want… 我想
[29:00] I want… 我想
[29:02] I want our paths to join as one from now on. 我希望我们的人生道路从此合二为一
[29:11] Will you marry me? 嫁给我好吗
[29:27] No. 不
[29:44] Fireworks? 还有烟火
[29:45] The neighbors are gonna just love this. 邻居们肯定”爱”死这个了
[29:51] No, no, Liam, wait. 不 不 利亚姆 等等
[29:53] You said “No.” I heard you the first time. 你已经拒绝了 你一开口我就听到了
[29:55] Or should I say second time? 或者说这已经是第二次拒绝
[29:56] No, I… I said no the first time 不是的 我那声”不”
[29:59] because I was mad and your proposal came out of nowhere, 是因为我对你突然冒出的求婚很生气
[30:03] Okay? 知道吗
[30:04] But this time… 但这次
[30:07] I know that people change, 我知道人是会变的
[30:09] but, I mean, this is so huge. 但这毕竟是件大事
[30:12] You don’t just decide to marry somebody 人们不会仅仅因为考虑了一阵子
[30:14] because you’ve had time to think. 就决定和一个人结婚
[30:16] Something must have happened. 这其中一定有事发生
[30:18] I just, I need to understand what’s really going on. 我只想弄明白事情的原委
[30:22] What’s really going on is I’m leaving. 事实就是 我要走了
[30:37] Babe, what are you doing back so early? 宝贝 你回来这么早干嘛
[30:39] Thought the party just started. 我想派对才刚开始吧
[30:41] Well, you were right. 你说得很对
[30:43] Okay? 那…
[30:44] I shouldn’t pretend like you’re not sick. 我不该无视你的病情
[30:47] But I also don’t want to run off to a party 但我也不想仅仅因为我没事
[30:48] just because I can. 就去参加派对
[30:50] Or because it was maybe the best party ever. 或者因为这可能是有史以来最华丽的派对
[30:54] Dude, this was like a night in Morocco, 哥们 这跟在摩洛哥的一晚很相似
[30:55] except there was sushi. 除了没有寿司以外
[30:56] Sushi? Nice. 寿司 那可是好东西
[30:59] But you know what was the best part 不过你知道对我来说
[31:00] about the entire night for me? 那个夜晚最棒的部分是什么吗
[31:01] What? 是什么
[31:03] This. 这个
[31:06] Bringing it home to you. 与你共进温柔乡
[31:31] Is that your fun tie from high school? 这是你高中时的那条滑稽领带吗
[31:33] You’ve been telling me for years 你跟我叨叨好几年了
[31:34] I should burn this thing, so… 叫我烧掉这个 所以
[31:38] see? 看到没
[31:39] There are things you hate that I can get rid of. 你讨厌的东西我都可以抛弃
[31:41] But not my family. 除了我的家人
[31:43] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[31:48] Silver, I’m responsible for what happened to my family, 小银 我家会发生这样的事责任都在我
[31:52] you aren’t. 而不在你
[31:53] If you want us to leave… 如果你不想管我家的事
[31:54] I don’t. 我不会这么想的
[31:56] You were right. 你说得对
[31:57] My issue is with Adrianna, not your sister. 我气的是阿德里安娜 而不是你妹妹
[32:00] I shouldn’t have taken it out on Leila. 我不该对莉拉发脾气的
[32:14] Oh, my god. 天呐
[32:15] My sister did not bring Adrianna. 阿德里安娜不是我妹妹叫来的
[32:18] Apparently she did. 当然是她
[32:22] Silver… 小银
[32:23] When are you gonna get the hint, huh? 你什么时候才能明白呢
[32:24] I don’t want to see you, I don’t even want you to exist. 我不想见到你 我甚至希望你能消失
[32:27] Okay, then just listen, please. 好 那就请听好
[32:29] I’m not trying to hurt you. 我不想伤害你
[32:31] Hurting you was the biggest mistake of my life. 伤害你是我一生所犯的最大错误
[32:35] I’m sorry for everything. 我为发生的一切感到抱歉
[32:38] For ruining your chances at NYU, 为我毁掉了你上纽约大学的机会抱歉
[32:39] for almost wrecking things with Navid. 为差点使纳维遇难抱歉
[32:42] I will spend the rest of my life doing everything I can 我会用我的余生 尽我所能
[32:46] and try to be the friend that you deserved. 成为你想要的那种朋友
[32:49] Maybe I will never earn your forgiveness, 或许你永远都不会原谅我
[32:52] but I need you to know how sorry I am. 但是我想让你知道我有多么抱歉
[32:58] Are you finished? 你说完了吗
[33:02] You think switching my meds 你认为偷换我的药
[33:04] and sending me on a bipolar tailspin was a mistake 让我的躁郁症发作是个错误
[33:09] because I didn’t get into the college that I wanted? 仅仅是因为我没能进入梦想的大学吗
[33:14] I was going to kill myself. 我曾打算自杀
[33:17] I was gonna kill myself, Ade. 我曾想自杀 艾德
[33:19] And if Dixon hadn’t shown up and tricked me 如果不是迪克森出现
[33:21] into going to the hospital, I’d be dead right now. 把我骗到医院 我早就死了
[33:24] All right, so I don’t give a crap how sorry you are. 好了 我才不关心你有多抱歉
[33:27] You… you’re dead to me. 你对我来说跟死人没什么两样
[33:45] Keep it coming, dude. 给我满上 老兄
[33:48] $25,000! 两万五千块
[33:52] Well, you Beverly Hills kids and your allowance. 这不过是你们比弗利山庄小孩的零用钱
[33:54] Hey, I earned this. 这可是我赚的
[33:56] Spent all summer on a fishing boat. 一整个夏天都待在渔船上
[33:58] This is the first real money I ever made. 这是我赚的第一桶金
[34:00] Yeah, I hear those boats pay big 我听说在船上工作很挣钱
[34:02] ’cause the work is so dangerous. 因为这份工作很危险
[34:19] So I guess Annie really didn’t want a big, fancy proposal. 我猜安妮想要的并不是盛大昂贵的求婚
[34:23] I almost rented a horse. 我差点租了一匹马
[34:29] Look, Annie loves you, all right? 安妮是爱你的 是吧
[34:31] You just got to tell the truth, man. 你只需把事实说出来 兄弟
[34:36] Truth is, talking about it is not going to help. 事实就是现在谈论这件事也无济于事了
[34:40] Drinking will. 不过喝酒就不一样了
[34:43] Yes, officer, but I swear, 是的 警官 但我发誓
[34:45] those were not my fireworks. 放烟火的并不是我
[34:46] I am taking the noise complaint very seriously. 我对噪音投诉非常重视
[34:49] No, no. Please don’t shut me down. 别 请别挂我电话
[34:51] Hello? Hello? 喂 喂
[34:52] What? 什么
[34:56] Howdy. 你好
[34:58] What are you still doing here? 你还在这干嘛
[35:00] Well… you see, 你知道的
[35:03] I was supposed to be motorcycling through Chile. 我本应该骑着摩托车穿越智利
[35:08] Climbing Machu Picchu. 爬上马丘比丘
[35:09] But I’m stuck here, thanks to you. 但是多亏了你 我被困在这
[35:12] Well, I got news for you, darlin’. 我有消息告诉你 亲爱的
[35:14] You mess with the bull, you get the horns. 与公牛混在一起 就等着挨顶吧
[35:18] Really intimidating coming from mm-hmm. 你是在恐吓我吗
[35:20] The guy who just got out of a very cold pool. 这位刚从一池冷水里出来猛男
[35:26] Police! Nobody move! 我们是警察 不许动
[35:28] Oh, my god. The bonfire. 我的天 篝火
[35:30] Austin, help me put this fire out! 奥斯汀 帮我熄了篝火
[35:34] Police! Nobody move! 警察 不许动
[35:41] Austin! 奥斯汀
[35:47] Hey, you kept my pot. 你怎么还留着我的大麻
[35:50] No, oh, my god, the gardeners are so fired. 不 天呐 园丁真该被解雇了
[35:55] What are you doing? No! No! No! 你要干啥 不 别 别
[35:57] You want to hide pot from the cops. 你想把这些大麻藏起来吗
[35:58] You don’t want to throw it in the fire! 你不能把它们烧了
[36:07] Whoa, that is some serious weedage. 这味道真过瘾
[36:10] Whose narcotics are these? 这些大麻是谁的
[36:16] What? No, they’re not. They’re yours! 什么 不 不是我的 是你的
[36:18] Bend your back with, let’s go, miss. 把手背到身后 跟我走 小姐
[36:30] I tried to talk Adrianna out of coming. 我试着告诉阿德里安娜不要来
[36:33] I can’t control what other people do. 但我不能控制别人的行为
[36:35] Stop it, Leila, okay? 够了 莉拉
[36:36] I’ve been listening to your excuses all night. 我整晚都在听你的借口
[36:38] Now, you pull this crap again, and I will put you on a plane 既然你又旧话重提 我就该趁你没反应过来
[36:40] to Switzerland so fast, you won’t even know what hit you. 先把你送到飞往瑞士的飞机上的
[36:42] I hate you. 我讨厌你
[36:44] I hate both of you! 我讨厌你俩
[36:51] Leila! 莉拉
[36:52] Leila, okay, I know you don’t want to hear this, but I get it. 莉拉 我知道你不想听 但我想说
[36:57] This isn’t what you wanted. 这不是你想要的生活
[36:59] Your senior year is supposed to be 你的高三应该是你
[37:01] the best year of your life, and it’s falling apart. 人生中最美好的一年 但它却支离破碎
[37:08] It happened to me. 我也有同样经历
[37:10] But… we can get through this. 但是 我们都能挺过去的
[37:13] You know, the three of us together. 让我们仨一起渡过难关
[37:15] Leila, please come out. 莉拉 出来吧
[37:18] Leila, come on… 莉拉 别这样…
[37:22] Leila! 莉拉
[37:24] Leila! 莉拉
[37:33] If this party was supposed to be hello to the rest of our lives 如果这个派对就是我们剩下人生的开始
[37:37] I want to go back to high school. 那我宁愿回到高中
[37:42] Naomi didn’t even get to burn her bad yearbook photo. 娜欧米还来得及没把她的年鉴照片烧掉
[37:46] I got to check this out. 我也要来看看
[37:48] So, what do you think it is? 这里面有什么
[37:50] Bad bangs? A windy hair day? 丑陋的刘海 被风吹乱的头发
[37:53] – What? – It’s a letter from Max. -这是什么 -麦克斯的来信
[37:58] She didn’t even open it. 她都没拆开过
[37:59] Oh, my god. 我的天呐
[38:01] I think I found out who called the cops. 我想我知道是谁报的警了
[38:03] The old people down the street. 那些在街上溜达的老人
[38:05] You think they could just turn down their hearing aid, 我想他们应该调低他们的助听器
[38:07] pull out their teeth, and leave me alone, but… 取出假牙 别来打扰我 但是…
[38:13] Where did you find that? 你在哪找到的
[38:15] It was in your yearbook. 你的年鉴中
[38:16] The one that you were going to burn. 你要烧掉的那本
[38:21] If you want to put the past behind you, 如果你想抛开过去
[38:23] you should at least know what it is. 至少你应该知道里面写了什么吧
[38:27] If it’ll wipe those sad little clown looks off your faces, 如果这样能清除你们脸上哀伤的小丑样
[38:32] then I will read the letter. Here goes. 那我就来读读这封信 听好了
[38:35] “Dear Naomi, I know you don’t want to talk to me, 亲爱的娜欧米 我知道你不想和我说话
[38:38] but I hate that I hurt you.” 我恨那个伤害了你的自己
[38:40] “I’m so sorry for what I said at the doctor’s office. 我为我在医生那跟你说的话感到抱歉
[38:42] Neither of us wanted a baby. I… 我们都不想要孩子 我…
[38:44] What? 什么
[38:45] never meant to…” 从未打算…
[38:46] Oh, my god, Naomi, you were… 天啊 娜欧米 你…
[38:47] No, it was just a stupid false alarm. I… 不 那只是个荒唐的检测错误 我
[38:52] I don’t have to read this. 我不该读这封信的
[38:53] Um, actually, why do I want to know why he’s sorry, anyway? 老实说 我才不在乎他为什么感到抱歉
[38:57] You know what I’m sorry about? 知道我对什么感到抱歉吗
[38:58] I’m sorry about the fact that 我想抱歉的是
[39:00] I even let myself feel to begin with. I mean, 我根本不该自己有这个念头
[39:01] the old Naomi would never do that. 以前的娜欧米从不会那样
[39:03] She would never fall in love. 她从不会爱上某个人
[39:04] Especially not with some geek who didn’t even love me back. 尤其不会爱上那些根本不懂爱情的书呆子
[39:09] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[39:16] Yeah. Of course I am. 我当然会没事
[39:19] I’m Naomi Clark. 我可是娜欧米·克拉克
[39:22] And I have 而且
[39:23] better things to do 我有更美好的事要做
[39:24] than just… cry about little boys. 而不是为了小男生哭泣
[39:28] Can one of you help me with the rest of this sushi 你们谁能帮我处理剩下的寿司
[39:31] so that I can dump it in the neighbor’s pool? 好让我把它们倒进邻居的泳池里
[39:39] Hey, don’t. Don’t, don’t. 别 千万别这么做
[39:42] I know she doesn’t want to know what Max was thinking right now, 我知道她暂时不想了解麦克斯的想法
[39:45] but some day she will. 但有一天她会想知道的
[39:49] I would. 我也会的
[40:06] As we begin our flight this morning, 我们的航班就要起飞了
[40:07] the captain has asked 机长恳请各位乘客
[40:08] that you turn off all electronic devices at this time. 关掉所有电子设备
[40:31] I needed someone to talk to, 我想找个人说说话
[40:34] and I sort of met your roommate. 然后我就碰到了你的室友
[40:40] Hey, dad, it’s Teddy. 老爸 我是泰迪
[40:42] It was really good seeing you. 能见到你真好
[40:44] I just want to let you know… 我只想跟你说…
[40:49] I’m gay. 我是同性恋
[40:53] Where’s my check? Where’s my check? 我的支票呢 我的支票哪去了
[40:57] Good morning, boss. 早上好 老板
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme