时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | She messed with my pills. | 她对我的药动了手脚 |
[00:11] | Th-there’s no way that she would do something like that. | 她不可能会做那样的事 |
[00:13] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[00:16] | I’m just being paranoid. | 是我想太多了 |
[00:17] | Well, you’ll be happy to know that I wrote my paper. | 有件事你听了会高兴 我的论文写完了 |
[00:19] | I know you didn’t write it. | 我知道肯定不是你写的 |
[00:20] | I may have | 在你去睡觉后 |
[00:22] | made a few changes to your paper after you went to sleep. | 我修改了下你的论文 |
[00:25] | – Hey, I’m sorry. – I can’t believe you did this. | -我很抱歉 -我不敢相信你这样做了 |
[00:33] | I drove Navid home. | 我开车送纳维回家 |
[00:36] | He kissed me. | 他吻了我 |
[00:37] | Did you kiss her? | 你吻她了吗 |
[00:38] | I can’t remember. I was drinking, and… | 我记不起来了 我喝酒了 然后 |
[00:41] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[00:43] | I’m dying, Ivy! | 我就要死了 艾薇 |
[00:44] | I want to be there… you know, | 我想陪着你 |
[00:46] | until the end, if that’s what it comes down to. | 直到最后 如果那一天真的来临的话 |
[00:48] | – Then, marry me. – Yes. | -那嫁给我吧 -我愿意 |
[01:13] | I’ve never been called to the principal’s office before. | 我从来没被叫到过校长室 |
[01:16] | Can’t believe I’m in trouble. | 真不敢相信我惹了麻烦了 |
[01:18] | You’re the one who cheated, not me. | 作弊的是你 不是我 |
[01:20] | Look, I screwed up, Naomi, | 是我搞砸了 娜欧米 |
[01:22] | and I am… I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:24] | I just knew how important going to CU was to you, | 我知道去加州大学对你意义重大 |
[01:27] | and I am good at writing papers, so I thought… | 我写论文又很在行 所以我想 |
[01:31] | You know what really pissed me off? | 你知道真正惹毛我的是什么吗 |
[01:32] | The fact that you thought my paper needed rewriting. | 是你觉得我的论文需要重写 |
[01:36] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[01:37] | do you think I’m dumb? | 你认为我很蠢吗 |
[01:39] | No. I think you’re brilliant. | 不 我认为你很优秀 |
[01:42] | I do. I think you’re hilarious | 我真的这么想 我认为你很快乐 |
[01:44] | and… perceptive and honest, and I… | 很敏锐 而且很坦率 |
[01:47] | I love the way your brain works. | 我喜欢你的思维方式 |
[01:50] | You love my brain? | 你喜欢我的大脑 |
[01:52] | I love… | 我喜欢 |
[01:58] | Well, a lot of things about you. | 你的很多方面 |
[02:03] | I love a lot of things about you, too. | 我也喜欢你的很多方面 |
[02:06] | And… | 而且 |
[02:08] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[02:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:19] | You’ve really never been to the principal’s office before? | 你真的从来都没来过校长室吗 |
[02:22] | Not against my will. | 从来没在我不情愿的时候来过 |
[02:23] | Okay. Don’t say a word. | 好吧 千万别承认 |
[02:26] | What they have right now is a theory, | 他们现在只是推测 |
[02:27] | and a theory is worthless. | 而推测是毫无价值的 |
[02:28] | Without proof, they cannot punish us, | 没有证据 他们就不能惩罚咱们 |
[02:31] | okay? | 懂了吗 |
[02:32] | This… | 这份 |
[02:33] | is the paper in question, | 就是有争议的论文 |
[02:34] | allegedly written by you, Naomi. | 据说是你写的 娜欧米 |
[02:38] | And this is a paper | 而这份是 |
[02:39] | written for my European History class two years ago. | 两年前我的欧洲历史课的论文 |
[02:42] | Similar ideas, some of the same turns of phrase | 相似的观点 有些措辞也相同 |
[02:45] | written by… guess who. | 猜猜是谁写的 |
[02:47] | Max Miller. | 麦克斯·米勒 |
[02:49] | Clearly, there was cheating involved. | 很明显 一定有人作弊 |
[02:51] | So, let’s see… | 所以 让我们瞧瞧 |
[02:52] | Either the prom queen, with a reputation for lying, | 要么是撒谎成性的舞会皇后 |
[02:56] | copied her boyfriend’s paper, | 抄袭了她男朋友的论文 |
[02:58] | or our class valedictorian– with his perfect GPA– | 要么是我们平均学分优异的毕业代表 |
[03:02] | conspired with her to cheat. | 和她串通一气来作弊 |
[03:06] | Come on, Naomi. | 好了 娜欧米 |
[03:07] | Why don’t you just admit what you did? | 你就直接承认了吧 |
[03:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:14] | Well, if neither one of you comes forward, | 如果没人站出来的话 |
[03:17] | I have to assume | 我就只能假定 |
[03:17] | you both were involved, | 你们都牵涉其中 |
[03:19] | and you’ll both be expelled. | 而且你们都会被开除 |
[03:20] | – Expelled? – We have an honor code | -开除 -在西比弗利中学 |
[03:21] | at West Beverly | 我们不但有行为规范 |
[03:22] | and a no-tolerance policy when it comes to cheating, | 而且有对于作弊绝不姑息的政策 |
[03:24] | so yes, you will both be expelled. | 所以 是的 你们会被开除 |
[03:25] | Which, of course, means you can forget about CU | 也就是说 你们不用想着去加州大学 |
[03:27] | and Caltech. | 和加州理工学院了 |
[03:30] | It wasn’t a conspiracy. | 没有人合谋 |
[03:35] | It was all me. | 都是我一个人干的 |
[03:37] | I copied Max’s paper. | 我抄袭了麦克斯的论文 |
[03:39] | He had nothing to do with it. | 他跟这事一点儿关系也没有 |
[03:40] | Thank you, Naomi. | 谢谢 娜欧米 |
[03:42] | Now, that was not so hard, was it? | 并没有那么难嘛 对吧 |
[03:57] | So what is this important news? | 你到底要说什么重要的消息 |
[04:01] | Ivy and I are engaged. | 艾薇和我订婚了 |
[04:04] | What? | 什么 |
[04:05] | And because I’m starting chemo next week… um, | 因为从下周开始我就要化疗了 |
[04:09] | we want to get married soon. | 所以我们想尽快完婚 |
[04:11] | Like, in the next few days. | 可能几天以后 |
[04:15] | Maataa. Pitaa. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[04:17] | I know you wanted me | 我知道你们希望 |
[04:18] | to have an arranged marriage like you. | 我能够像你们一样包办婚姻 |
[04:19] | And I know that Ivy isn’t Indian. | 我也知道艾薇不是印度人 |
[04:22] | But I love her. | 但是我爱她 |
[04:24] | And she loves me. | 她也爱我 |
[04:26] | And-and-and we want to spend | 我们想要 |
[04:27] | the rest of our lives together as husband and wife, officially and legally. | 像夫妻一样正式合法地共度余下的时光 |
[04:34] | I recognize this isn’t what you expected, | 我知道这不是你们所期望的 |
[04:36] | but if you can find it in your hearts to-to-to support us… | 但是如果你们能够真心支持我们 |
[04:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:42] | What? | 真的吗 |
[04:44] | We are just happy that you are happy. | 只要你高兴就好 |
[04:48] | You have our blessing, of course, betaa. | 我们当然会祝福你们 儿子 |
[04:52] | Thank you, Ivy, for loving my son. | 谢谢你这么爱我的儿子 艾薇 |
[04:55] | Thank you for being okay with this. | 谢谢您能同意 |
[05:00] | I’m not okay with this. | 我不同意 |
[05:03] | What? | 什么 |
[05:04] | – Why? – Ivy, | -为什么 -艾薇 |
[05:06] | you’re 18 years old. You’re a kid. | 你才十八岁 你还是个孩子 |
[05:09] | You’re not ready to make this kind of commitment. | 你还没有准备好去做出这种承诺 |
[05:11] | And I’m sorry, but you’re not doing this. | 对不起 但是你不能这么做 |
[05:12] | Yes, I am, Mom. | 我要这么做 妈妈 |
[05:14] | I am. And, look, I love you, | 我要这么做 我爱你 |
[05:16] | but I also love Raj. | 但是我也爱罗杰 |
[05:18] | Yeah, and you’re right, | 你是对的 |
[05:19] | I’m 18, and that means I’m an adult, | 我已经十八岁了 我已经是个成人了 |
[05:21] | and I can make my own decisions now. | 我可以自己做决定了 |
[05:22] | Look, I get that you two love each other. | 我知道你们都爱对方 |
[05:25] | And that’s great, but… | 这非常好 但是 |
[05:26] | you know, live together. | 你们可以住在一起 |
[05:27] | I mean, do whatever. Just… | 做什么都行 只是 |
[05:29] | there’s no need for you to get married. | 没有必要非要结婚啊 |
[05:31] | But why not? I mean, why shouldn’t we get married? | 为什么不呢 我们为什么不应该结婚 |
[05:37] | – Ivy… – Mom… | -艾薇 -妈妈 |
[05:38] | I’m going to marry Raj, | 我要嫁给罗杰 |
[05:41] | and it would mean the world to me | 如果你能来送我出嫁 |
[05:42] | if you were there to give me away. | 那将对我意义非凡 |
[05:45] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[05:48] | I can’t support this marriage. I can’t. | 我无法支持你们结婚 真的 |
[05:59] | Ooh, I like that color. | 我喜欢这个颜色 |
[06:00] | West Bev blue in honor of graduation. | 用西比弗利蓝来庆祝毕业 |
[06:03] | Okay, wait. Tell me what you think | 等一下 你觉得 |
[06:04] | about this nail art the lady did on my big toe? | 那个女的给我的大拇指甲做得怎么样 |
[06:07] | It turned out a little funky, right? | 有点怪怪的 是吧 |
[06:08] | No. I think it’s cute. | 没有啊 我觉得很可爱 |
[06:10] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[06:12] | What? It’s supposed to be a wildcat. | 什么 应该是只野猫才对 |
[06:14] | I don’t know, it looks more like a demon | 我也不知道 看起来像是魔鬼 |
[06:16] | or, like a… like a bagel with teeth. | 或者是有牙的面包圈 |
[06:18] | Look… | 看 |
[06:19] | I think it’s cute. | 我觉得很可爱 |
[06:21] | Well, who cares what people think? | 管别人怎么想干嘛 |
[06:22] | Freedom of nail expression is just one | 做指甲的自由就是 |
[06:24] | of the many advantages of not having a boyfriend. | 没有男朋友的好处之一 |
[06:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:29] | I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[06:30] | I mean, I’m… | 其实 |
[06:32] | I’m heartbroken. | 我的心碎了 |
[06:35] | Heartbroken-slash-really pissed off. | 既心碎 又非常生气 |
[06:37] | But… I’m okay. | 不过 我没事 |
[06:41] | I got my friends, you know? | 我还有朋友呢 |
[06:45] | Can I just say how grateful I am that we’re still friends? | 我只想说我们还能做朋友真是太好了 |
[06:48] | Me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[06:50] | I mean, we had a rough year, | 这一年发生了很多事 |
[06:51] | but… we made it through, didn’t we? | 不过 我们熬过来了 是吧 |
[06:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:55] | I mean, we’ve been friends since we were little. | 我们很小的时候就是朋友了 |
[06:57] | We’re going to be friends when we’re old ladies. | 我们老的时候也还会是朋友 |
[06:59] | Yeah, we are. | 当然了 |
[07:01] | – Come here. – Okay. I’m… I’m coming. | -来个拥抱 -好的 |
[07:03] | Don’t mess it up. Good-bye, sweetie. | 别弄坏了 拜拜 亲爱的 |
[07:05] | All right. All right. I’ll talk to you later. | 好的 待会再聊 |
[07:07] | I’ll see you later. Bye. | 待会见 再见 |
[07:26] | All these lies. | 所有的这些谎言 |
[07:28] | You really think you’re going to get away with it? | 你真的觉得可以一直掩盖下去吗 |
[07:30] | I’m tired. | 我肯定是累坏了 |
[07:32] | There’s no one here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[07:34] | You’re dead. | 你已经死了啊 |
[07:36] | Don’t you learn? | 你还没得到教训吗 |
[07:38] | You stole my songs, and everybody found out. | 你偷了我的歌 所有人都知道了 |
[07:40] | And yet here you are, | 然后你还不知悔改 |
[07:41] | lying to Navid, lying to Silver. | 向纳维撒谎 向小银撒谎 |
[07:43] | Come on. | 别这样了 |
[07:44] | How do you think this is going to end? | 你这样是不会有结果的 |
[07:47] | I’m okay. Everything… | 我没关系 |
[07:49] | is going to be okay. | 所有问题都会解决的 |
[07:50] | No, no. It’s not. | 不 不会 |
[08:30] | Hey, blondie. | 嗨 美女 |
[08:32] | You wearing anything under that robe? | 长袍下穿衣服了吗 |
[08:33] | Hi. And yes, I am. Thank you very much. | 当然穿了 谢谢提醒 |
[08:35] | Have I taught you nothing? | 我不是告诉你什么都别穿的吗 |
[08:36] | I didn’t know you were coming today. | 我不知道你今天来 |
[08:37] | Of course I’m here. | 我当然要来 |
[08:39] | I wouldn’t miss you guys graduating. | 我怎么会错过你们毕业的大日子 |
[08:40] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:41] | I can’t believe you’re expelled. | 还是不敢相信你被开除了 |
[08:42] | – I’m so sorry about that. – Oh… what are you going to do? | -很抱歉 -你接下来有什么打算 |
[08:44] | Well, what about CU? | 那加州大学怎么办 |
[08:46] | I guess I’ll get my GED and see what happens next. | 我想先拿到一般教育文凭 然后再想办法 |
[08:48] | Maybe they’ll… let me in next year. Who knows? | 也许他们会让我明年入学 谁知道呢 |
[08:51] | So, what are you going to do about this weekend? Parties. | 你这周末有什么计划 聚会狂欢吗 |
[08:54] | You going to go with us to Melissa Manning’s tomorrow? | 你明天要和我们一起去梅利莎·曼宁那里吗 |
[08:56] | Um, no. | 不去了 |
[08:58] | Actually, I-I can’t. | 其实是因为我不能去 |
[09:01] | – Well, what do you mean, you can’t? – Because… | -你说不能去是什么意思 -因为 |
[09:03] | Raj and I are kind of getting married. | 罗杰和我要结婚了 |
[09:08] | – Oh, my God! -Thank you, | -天哪 -谢谢 |
[09:10] | I think. | 我想 |
[09:13] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -真的吗 -对 真的 |
[09:14] | Now, trust me, I know it’s a little crazy… | 我承认这是有点疯狂 |
[09:16] | Oh, no! It-it’s romantic! | 不 这非常浪漫 |
[09:18] | It’s crazy, yes, but good crazy– | 是挺疯狂的 但是非常好 |
[09:21] | wonderful crazy. | 棒到极点地疯狂 |
[09:22] | – I’m so happy for you. – Thank you. | -真替你感到高兴 -谢谢 |
[09:25] | Well, tell me everything. When? Where? | 说得具体点 什么时候 在哪儿 |
[09:27] | Who are you wearing? | 你要穿什么样的婚纱 |
[09:28] | No, I’m-I’m going to keep it | 我的婚礼会 |
[09:29] | super, super low-key. | 很低调的 |
[09:31] | Well… well, how low-key? | 怎么个低调法 |
[09:33] | You know, like, maybe I’ll just have a ceremony | 说不定就举办个仪式 |
[09:35] | and not some big party. | 没有大聚会 |
[09:38] | Look, my mom doesn’t really approve of the whole thing, | 我妈不是特别赞成这件事 |
[09:41] | so she’s not going to be coming to the wedding. | 所以她不会参加婚礼 |
[09:43] | Oh. I’m sorry, Ivy. | 艾薇 很抱歉 |
[09:46] | Well, I’ll deal. | 没事 我会处理好的 |
[09:47] | And Raj’s family wants us to have | 罗杰的父母想让我们 |
[09:49] | a traditional Indian wedding, | 办一个传统的印度婚礼 |
[09:51] | so we’ll probably just have the ceremony | 所以也许我们就在他父母家的客厅 |
[09:53] | in his parents’ living room. | 办这个仪式 |
[09:54] | In Raj’s parents’ living room? | 在罗杰家的客厅里吗 |
[09:55] | Naomi, getting married isn’t the important part; | 娜欧米 婚礼并不是最重要的 |
[09:59] | being married is. | 婚姻才是 |
[09:59] | I don’t know who told you that, but that is just not true. | 不知道是谁给你灌输的这种错误观点 |
[10:02] | There is nothing more important than the wedding. | 没有什么比婚礼更重要的了 |
[10:04] | – The wedding… – Okay, okay… | -婚礼 -我知道了 |
[10:05] | is the party part of getting married. It’s… | 是一个步入婚姻殿堂的仪式 |
[10:08] | I’m going to throw you a wedding. | 我给你举办一个婚礼 |
[10:09] | I’m going to throw you a wedding! | 我给你举办一个婚礼 |
[10:16] | – Oh, my gosh, you’re getting married! – I know. | -天哪 你要结婚了 -是啊 |
[10:25] | Hey! There you are. | 你终于来了 |
[10:26] | You’re late! | 你迟到了 |
[10:28] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道了 |
[10:29] | Hey. Let’s go graduate. | 让我们毕业吧 |
[10:32] | – You know what? – What’s that? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[10:33] | I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy in my whole life. | 我长这么大从来没这么开心过 |
[10:36] | I mean, this– right here– this is my happy high point. | 此时此刻 简直就是我快乐的巅峰 |
[10:39] | Yeah? That’s cool. | 是吗 太好了 |
[10:40] | Everything’s just working out so perfectly. | 所有事都按部就班 |
[10:42] | I mean, we made it through high school. | 我们结束了高中生活 |
[10:43] | I inherited a fortune, | 我继承了遗产 |
[10:45] | so college tuition’s taken care of. | 我的学费问题解决了 |
[10:47] | I got into Carnegie Mellon; you’re into Drexel. | 我去卡内基梅隆 你去德雷塞尔 |
[10:49] | And we are going to live together. | 我们就要一起生活了 |
[10:52] | I found this amazing apartment. | 我找到一家很好的公寓 |
[10:54] | It’s huge. | 非常大 |
[10:55] | – Can we talk about this later? – Why? | -我们能过后再谈这件事吗 -为什么 |
[10:57] | I would just really rather not talk about this right now, | 我只是不想现在谈这件事 |
[10:59] | like, right before graduation. | 就在毕业的前一刻 |
[11:01] | Hey, wait. | 等一下 |
[11:02] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[11:06] | I don’t want to go to Drexel. | 我不想去德雷塞尔 |
[11:08] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[11:09] | I mean, I don’t want to go to college at all. | 我根本不想去上大学 |
[11:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[11:16] | I mean, all this time, you’ve just been | 这么长时间你都在假装 |
[11:17] | pretending that you wanted to have a life with me? | 想和我一起生活吗 |
[11:20] | I… well, I mean, I didn’t mean to. I just… | 我不是故意的 我只是 |
[11:23] | I didn’t know how to bring it up to you that I was having doubts. | 我只是不知道怎么和你说我的犹豫 |
[11:26] | Doubts about school. | 对学校的犹豫 |
[11:28] | So… are these just doubts, then? | 只是犹豫 对吧 |
[11:31] | No. | 不是 |
[11:33] | I mean, yes. I was having doubts. | 我是说 我一开始是很犹豫 |
[11:34] | But when I got the acceptance letter, | 但是我收到录取通知书的时候 |
[11:35] | I knew I didn’t want to go. | 我就知道我根本不想去 |
[11:37] | But you didn’t mention it to me? | 但你都没和我说过 |
[11:40] | I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[11:42] | I love you, Annie. | 我爱你 安妮 |
[11:49] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[11:51] | You and me… I can’t… | 你和我 我不能 |
[11:55] | – What? What does that mean? – It means | -你说什么 -这六个月以来 |
[11:56] | that we have spent the past six months | 我们一直在计划未来 |
[11:59] | planning a future that you don’t even want. | 而这些都是你不想要的 |
[12:02] | It means I can’t trust you. | 我无法相信你 |
[12:06] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要和我分手吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I… I am. | 嗯 是的 |
[12:13] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[12:15] | Good-bye, Liam. | 再见 利亚姆 |
[12:22] | earned the hard way. | 得来十分不易 |
[12:24] | By working hard, by stumbling, | 你们努力学习 不惧挫折 |
[12:26] | by falling down and getting back up again. | 跌倒后再重新站起 |
[12:30] | By persevering. | 你们有着不屈不挠的精神 |
[12:32] | And so I ask you, Class of 2011, | 所以 2011届的毕业生们 |
[12:35] | to take pride in what you have earned. | 为你们自豪吧 |
[12:37] | I know that I am very, very proud of you indeed. | 我真的非常以你们为骄 |
[12:41] | And now it is my great pleasure to introduce someone | 现在让我们欢迎 |
[12:43] | of whom I am particularly proud, | 我最引以为傲的学生 |
[12:46] | the valedictorian of the Class of 2011, | 2011届的毕业生代表 |
[12:49] | Max Miller. | 麦克斯·米勒 |
[12:58] | You’re my boy, Max! | 你是最棒的 麦克斯 |
[13:02] | Thank you, Principal Nowack. | 谢谢你 诺瓦克校长 |
[13:04] | Good afternoon, everybody. | 各位下午好 |
[13:08] | “Commencement.” | 毕业典礼 |
[13:11] | What does that word mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[13:14] | Well, if you don’t know, | 如果你们不知道的话 |
[13:15] | perhaps you shouldn’t be graduating from high school. | 也许你不应该从高中毕业 |
[13:19] | Um, to commence is to begin. | 毕业意味着新的开始 |
[13:23] | And so, as we step forward into our futures, | 随着我们步入新的人生 |
[13:26] | we should take a moment and think. | 我们该停下来思考一下 |
[13:29] | What do we want to be when we grow up? | 以后我们想成为一个什么样的人 |
[13:33] | What kind of person do you want to be? | 你想成为什么样的人 |
[13:43] | What… kind of person do you want to be? | 你想成为什么样的人 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:54] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[13:55] | I… I was the one who cheated. | 我才是那个作弊的人 |
[13:58] | Not Naomi. | 娜欧米是清白的 |
[13:59] | I… I screwed up. | 是我搞砸的 |
[14:01] | I broke the honor code, and I’m sorry. | 我违反了规定 很抱歉 |
[14:03] | But she should be graduating here, not me. | 她应该毕业 而不是我 |
[14:05] | I’m… I’m sorry, Naomi. I’m… | 对不起 娜欧米 |
[14:08] | Uh, congratulations, everybody. | 祝贺你们 |
[14:12] | Can everyone please quiet… | 安静一下 |
[14:14] | can everyone just please stand? | 全体起立 |
[14:16] | West Beverly Hills High School, Class of 2011, | 西比弗利山庄高中2011届毕业生 |
[14:20] | I hereby proclaim | 我在此庄严宣告 |
[14:21] | that you are officially graduates. | 你们正式毕业了 |
[14:25] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[14:32] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[14:33] | What about Caltech? | 你的加州理工学院怎么办 |
[14:35] | – You didn’t have to do that. – Yes, I did. | -你不必这么做的 -我必须这么做 |
[14:37] | Because when I think about the future, | 因为当我想到将来 |
[14:38] | I want to be the kind of guy who deserves a girl like you. | 我想成为配得上你的男人 |
[14:56] | Ooh, that tickles. | 很痒 |
[14:57] | Well, keep still. | 别动 |
[14:59] | That is amazing. | 那太令人吃惊了 |
[15:00] | Yeah. It’s mesmerizing. | 太迷人了 |
[15:02] | Like watching paint dry. | 就看着颜料一点点变干 |
[15:06] | Naomi. | 娜欧米 |
[15:06] | I’m sorry, but you asked for a bachelorette party. | 对不起 但是是你要开单身派对的 |
[15:09] | No. Actually, I didn’t. | 事实上 我没有 |
[15:10] | And, quite frankly, | 坦白地说 |
[15:11] | Amish bachelorettes are wilder than this. | 安曼教的单身派对也比这狂野 |
[15:16] | Bachelor party! | 单身汉派对 |
[15:19] | Come on, dudes! Bachelor party! | 兄弟们 拜托 单身汉派对 |
[15:21] | Bachelor party! Yeah! | 单身汉派对 |
[15:23] | Bachelor party! Bachelor party! | 单身汉派对 |
[15:26] | – For the guest of honor. – Thank you. | -敬来宾 -谢谢 |
[15:27] | Both of them, dude. | 他们都要 老兄 |
[15:29] | Okay. Thank you. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[15:31] | Cheers. Cheers it up. Yeah. | 干杯 干杯 |
[15:33] | Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. | 干杯 干杯 |
[15:37] | Hey, um… So how you doing, man? | 你怎么样 |
[15:39] | I’m doing all right, man. I’m doing pretty well. | 我挺好的 非常好 |
[15:41] | I should get married more often. This is pretty fun. | 我应该多结婚 这真好玩 |
[15:44] | Just wait till Terry gets here. | 等特里来吧 |
[15:45] | Terry? | 特里 |
[15:47] | Oh, no. A stripper? | 不是吧 脱衣舞女吗 |
[15:49] | Did you say stripper? | 你说得是脱衣舞女 |
[15:51] | There’s going to be a stripper here? | 会有脱衣舞女 |
[15:52] | Hell, yes. Hell, yeah! | 是的 |
[15:54] | Yeah, man. | 是的 |
[15:55] | – Think my cousin’s having more fun than me. – Yeah. | -看起来我表弟玩得比我开心 -是的 |
[15:58] | Anyways, um, you know, I’m really happy for you and Ivy. | 总之 我真为你和艾薇高兴 |
[16:02] | You know, I wish you guys all the best, man. | 我希望你们万事如意 |
[16:04] | Thanks, man. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 哥们 我很感谢 |
[16:06] | It means a lot to have you guys’ support, | 你们的支持对我来说意义重大 |
[16:08] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[16:10] | You know Ivy’s mom isn’t coming to the wedding, right? | 艾薇的妈妈不会来婚礼 |
[16:13] | She doesn’t approve. | 她不同意 |
[16:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:17] | Laurel’s usually real cool. | 罗瑞尔一向很开明的 |
[16:19] | Not about this. | 但这次不是 |
[16:20] | I mean, it’s okay, but I just feel bad for Ivy, you know. | 我还好 但我为艾薇觉得难过 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:27] | Stripper time! | 脱衣舞时间到了 |
[16:29] | Stripper time. Stay right here. | 脱衣舞时间到了 呆在这 |
[16:32] | I thought they were joking. | 我以为他们开玩笑的 |
[16:36] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[16:39] | Hey, officer. Um… | 警官 |
[16:42] | What seems to be the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:44] | I’m afraid some neighbors have complained of a disturbance. | 有些邻居举报你们扰民 |
[16:47] | – They have? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[16:49] | Maybe I should come in | 或许我得进去 |
[16:51] | and frisk some people. | 对你们进行搜查 |
[16:53] | What? | 什么 |
[16:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:57] | Oh, no. Oh, no, hey, guys, guys, it’s okay. | 不 大家 没事 |
[16:59] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[17:00] | I’m Terry. | 我是特里 |
[17:02] | You’re Terry. | 你是特里 |
[17:03] | He’s Terry. | 他是特里 |
[17:05] | All right, ladies. | 好了 女士们 |
[17:07] | It’s time to get the party started. | 派对开始了 |
[17:10] | – Cocktails for everyone. – Thank you. | -你们的鸡尾酒 -谢谢 |
[17:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Oh, and the ice cubes are made in the shape of little penises. | 冰块是做成小弟弟的形状的 |
[17:20] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[17:21] | Naomi… | 娜欧米 |
[17:22] | What? | 干嘛 |
[17:24] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[17:26] | You won’t wear the headband with the phallic antenna, | 那你肯定不会戴着有生殖器图案的头巾 |
[17:28] | you won’t play spin the bottle… | 不打算玩转瓶接吻的游戏咯 |
[17:30] | You expect me to play spin the bottle with my fiance’s cousin? | 你指望我和未婚夫的表弟玩转瓶接吻 |
[17:33] | Okay, how about a drinking game? | 好吧 喝酒游戏怎么样 |
[17:34] | No, no drinking games. | 不 不要喝酒游戏 |
[17:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:38] | The game is… I’ll drink, | 游戏是 我喝酒 |
[17:40] | and you can time me and see how long it take me to pass out. | 你们帮我计时 看我什么时候喝晕过去 |
[17:50] | I’m afraid some neighbors have complained about a disturbance. | 你们的邻居举报你们扰民 |
[17:53] | Please tell me you’re a stripper. | 请告诉我你是脱衣舞男 |
[17:54] | Maybe I should come in and, uh, | 或许我应该进来 |
[17:56] | frisk some people. | 对你们进行搜查 |
[17:57] | Oh, hell, yes. | 当然 |
[18:03] | Sorry. Come on. | 对不起 来吧 |
[18:05] | – Hey. Oh! What…? – Come on. | -什么 -来吧 |
[18:07] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们过来干嘛 |
[18:11] | Well, uh, there seemed to be a mix-up, | 看来我们得联谊了 |
[18:13] | and we found ourselves | 因为我们发现 |
[18:14] | with a prepaid male stripper on our hands. | 预定的脱衣舞者是个男的 |
[18:16] | We were wondering if maybe you would want… | 我们在想 或许你们需要 |
[18:18] | A male stripper on my hands. Yeah. | 需要一个脱衣舞男 没错 |
[18:20] | Oh, honey, I want. | 亲爱的 是的 |
[18:40] | Yes, baby! Whoo! | 宝贝 |
[18:47] | Yeah, baby. | 宝贝 |
[18:48] | This is just a little too weird. | 这有点太怪了 |
[18:49] | Uh, I thought we were just dropping him off. | 我以为把他带过来就好了 |
[18:51] | I didn’t know we had to stay for the whole dance part. | 没想到我们还得在这看脱衣舞表演 |
[18:52] | Well, this is not weird. This is amazing. | 这不奇怪 这太棒了 |
[18:54] | Isn’t it amazing, Teddy? | 泰迪 很棒不是吗 |
[18:55] | Uh, no, no. This is weird. | 不 这很奇怪 |
[18:58] | Stop. Oh, my… | 停止 天呐 |
[19:00] | Here. Annie, put a little money into that boy’s thong. | 安妮 放点钱到他的内裤里 |
[19:03] | These are all hundreds, Naomi. | 都是上百的 娜欧米 |
[19:05] | Okay. Well, does someone have smaller bills? | 好吧 你们有零钱吗 |
[19:07] | I have singles in my purse. | 我钱包里有些零钱 |
[19:09] | There is the party spirit. Thank you, Adrianna. | 这才是派对精神 谢谢 阿德里安娜 |
[19:18] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:23] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:27] | Why do you have Silver’s pills? | 你为什么会有小银的药 |
[19:32] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[19:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:38] | You did do it. | 是你干的 |
[19:40] | I was right. You… | 我就说吧 你 |
[19:42] | You switched out my pills. | 你把我的药调包了 |
[19:45] | Um… look, I-I-I… | 听着 我 |
[19:48] | I really honestly don’t know how they got in there. | 我真的不知道药为什么会在这 |
[19:50] | Someone must have put them in there. | 肯定是其他人放进去的 |
[19:51] | You’re a liar. | 你撒谎 |
[19:53] | You’re a pathological liar. | 你个病态的骗子 |
[19:54] | No. Guys…! | 不 |
[19:56] | I’m not… no, I’m not lying. | 我没有 我没有撒谎 |
[19:58] | Nothing happened between us, did it? | 我们之间什么都没有发生过 对吧 |
[20:02] | Look, I… | 我 |
[20:04] | Okay, you don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[20:06] | Adrianna, you need to go. | 阿德里安娜 你得离开了 |
[20:09] | – But… – Adrianna, | -但是 -阿德里安娜 |
[20:11] | it’s time for you to leave. | 你走吧 |
[20:13] | Go. | 走 |
[20:36] | I’m… so sorry that I didn’t believe you, Silver. | 对不起 小银 我之前没有相信你 |
[20:40] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[20:42] | It’s hard to fathom that someone could do something so awful. | 很难想到有人会做这么过分的事 |
[20:44] | Yeah, but I’m… really, really sorry. | 但是真的真的对不起 |
[20:50] | Well, I’m sorry that I… | 对不起 |
[20:52] | I-I thought that you’d cheat on me. | 我曾以为你欺骗我 |
[20:54] | But I’m really glad that it’s not true. | 但是我真的很高兴 那不是真的 |
[20:59] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:04] | Hey…I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[21:08] | I missed you more. | 我更想你 |
[21:23] | So, um… I just wanted to let you know that… | 我想让你知道 |
[21:27] | I got a job. | 我找到工作了 |
[21:29] | Wow. Already. | 已经找到了 |
[21:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:34] | Yeah, it’s on this deep-sea fishing boat. | 在深海捕捞渔船上的工作 |
[21:37] | You know how I always loved being on the water. | 你知道我有多爱大海 |
[21:42] | It’s not an easy job, but it pays well. | 虽说工作不轻松 但是待遇不错 |
[21:44] | And I figure a couple months at sea | 我觉得去海上待上几个月 |
[21:46] | might help me, uh… | 会帮助我 |
[21:48] | think… figure out what I want to do. | 想一想 思考一下我想做什么 |
[21:52] | So this is what you want to do instead of going to college? | 所以你不去上大学 就是想做这些吗 |
[21:57] | You want to go fishing? | 想去捕鱼 |
[21:58] | You don’t have to make it sound so dumb. | 没必要说得这么无聊吧 |
[22:01] | Liam, I just don’t get it. | 利亚姆 我真的不理解 |
[22:02] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你不理解 |
[22:10] | When… do you leave? | 你 什么时候走 |
[22:12] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[22:17] | Well, good luck. | 那 祝你好运 |
[22:20] | I hope that you find yourself, | 希望你能找回自己 |
[22:23] | or whatever it is that you’re looking for. | 或是找回任何 你在找寻的东西 |
[22:36] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[22:38] | I hate to say I told you so. | 真不想说 我提醒过你 |
[22:40] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[22:42] | I told you so. | 我提醒过你 |
[22:44] | – No. – God. | -不 -神啊 |
[22:45] | They all hate you, don’t they? | 他们都恨死你了 不是吗 |
[22:49] | They’ll forgive me. | 他们会原谅我的 |
[22:51] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[22:52] | Silver and I have been friends since we were little… | 小银跟我打小就是好朋友了 |
[22:55] | and we’re going to be friends when we’re old ladies. | 当我们变成老太婆时 我们还会是挚友 |
[22:59] | We’re going to get through this. | 我们会冰释前嫌的 |
[23:01] | I know we can. | 我觉得会的 |
[23:21] | It’s open. Come in. | 门开着 进来吧 |
[23:26] | Uh… hey. | 嘿 |
[23:28] | Oh, Dixon. Hey. | 迪克森 嘿 |
[23:31] | I thought my yoga teacher was early. | 我还以为是瑜伽老师来早了 |
[23:33] | Um, Ivy’s already… gone over to the thing. | 艾薇已经 去办那件事了 |
[23:38] | yeah, actually, I came to talk to you. | 事实上 我是来找你谈谈的 |
[23:45] | Uh… your daughter’s getting married. | 你女儿要结婚了 |
[23:47] | You-you can’t be here doing yoga | 而在她结婚的时候 |
[23:49] | while your daughter’s getting married. | 你不能就在这做着瑜伽 不去婚礼啊 |
[23:50] | I’m sorry, but I can’t. | 对不起 我没办法 |
[23:53] | I can’t… support this. | 我没办法 支持这些 |
[23:55] | This whole thing is… crazy. | 整件事都 太疯狂了 |
[23:57] | Look, I… | 好吧 我… |
[23:58] | I know they’re young, okay? | 我知道他们太年轻 好吗 |
[23:59] | And-and I know it’s happening way too fast, | 我也知道整件事发生得太快 |
[24:03] | but Ivy and Raj love each other, a-and they’re very committed | 但是艾薇跟罗杰彼此相爱 他们已把彼此 |
[24:06] | – to each other. – He’s dying, | -交给对方了 -他命不久矣了 |
[24:07] | Dixon. | 迪克森 |
[24:08] | That’s why they’re getting married– | 那才是他们结婚的原因 |
[24:09] | because Raj is dying. | 因为罗杰活不长了 |
[24:13] | If Ivy marries Raj, | 如果艾薇嫁给了罗杰 |
[24:15] | she’ll be a widow before she’s 25. | 不到25岁她就得守寡 |
[24:17] | If Ivy marries Raj, he’ll leave her | 如果艾薇嫁给了罗杰 他会离她而去 |
[24:19] | and break her heart. | 伤透她的心 |
[24:22] | I… don’t want her heart to be broken. | 我 不想让她伤心 |
[24:25] | – I don’t want Ivy’s heart to be broken. – I-I know. | -我不想看到艾薇伤心难过 -我知道 |
[24:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:34] | But there’s nothing we can do. | 但我们也无能为力 |
[24:36] | Ivy loves Raj. | 艾薇爱着罗杰 |
[24:39] | And if Raj dies… | 而如果罗杰死了 |
[24:41] | when Raj dies… | 罗杰死后 |
[24:44] | her heart is going to be broken, whether they’re married or not. | 她终究是会伤心的 不管他们结婚与否 |
[24:48] | That’s life, you know? | 生活本如此 不是吗 |
[24:50] | Heartbreak is just a part of the deal. | 伤心难过本是生活的一部分 |
[24:54] | That’s why I think we got to support ’em. | 所以我觉得 我们更得支持他们 |
[24:57] | ‘Cause life is hard. | 因为生活本不易 |
[24:59] | And life is way too short. | 而生命如此短暂 |
[25:03] | And… we just got to love each other as best we can | 而在我们还活着的时候 我们就应该 |
[25:06] | while we’re still here. | 倾尽全心地去爱彼此 |
[25:11] | You’re just… so young, | 你真是 太年轻了 |
[25:14] | aren’t you, Dixon? | 不是吗 迪克森 |
[25:23] | Okay, | 好的 |
[25:24] | we need four more table arrangements. | 我们还需要再安排四张桌子 |
[25:26] | Can you try to center that, please? | 能把那个摆在中间吗 谢谢 |
[25:27] | Whoa! Crazy! Okay, guys, careful, please. | 天哪 小心 好吧 伙计们 轻点儿 |
[25:29] | That is very expensive. | 那东西可贵了 |
[25:32] | Okay… | 好的 |
[25:34] | Punch. All right. | 潘趣酒 好了 |
[25:40] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[25:41] | Hi! What are you wearing? | 嗨 你穿的什么呢 |
[25:43] | Did you not get the outfit I messengered over to your house? | 你没收到我快递到你家的那套衣服吗 |
[25:46] | It matched my sari perfectly. | 跟我的纱丽可搭了 |
[25:48] | Uh… I’m in some trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[25:53] | Um… my parents | 我父母 |
[25:55] | are not dealing well with me getting expelled, | 因我被开除的事不太高兴 |
[25:57] | and, well, in fact, they’re pretty pissed. | 好吧 事实上 他们很恼火 |
[25:59] | Oh, I’m sorry, Max. | 对不起 麦克斯 |
[26:01] | They think that you’re a bad influence. | 他们觉得你把我带坏了 |
[26:04] | And they’ve forbidden me to see you again. | 不准我再见你了 |
[26:06] | What? Um, okay, we’ll just sneak around. | 什么 好吧 那我们就偷偷见面呗 |
[26:09] | They’re sending me to a summer program in Cambridge, | 他们要送我去参加一个剑桥暑期课程 |
[26:11] | with the hopes that M.I.T. Will still take me in the fall. | 盼着麻省理工在今年秋仍会录取我 |
[26:14] | I leave tomorrow. | 我明天就走 |
[26:16] | What? What? No. | 什么 什么 不 |
[26:18] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[26:19] | You just… you just have to tell them | 你就 你就去告诉他们 |
[26:24] | I can’t. I can’t. | 不行 我做不到 |
[26:24] | My parents are my parents. | 父母毕竟是父母 |
[26:26] | They sacrificed a lot for me. | 他们为我牺牲了太多 |
[26:27] | I just… I can’t defy them. | 我真的 没法违背他们 |
[26:29] | I’m sorry, Naomi. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 娜欧米 真的很抱歉 |
[26:31] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[26:32] | – I just… – What… what does this mean? | -我真的 -这是 是什么意思 |
[26:34] | We just can’t see each other anymore? | 我们就这样 不能再见了吗 |
[26:36] | I-I’m so sorry. Just… just… | 真对不起 真的 |
[26:40] | Why… Max? | 为什么 麦克斯 |
[26:46] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:47] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:49] | I got to… go. | 我得 走了 |
[27:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[27:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:54] | Okay, I can’t believe I’m actually getting married, | 好吧 真难以置信我居然要结婚了 |
[27:57] | and to a guy who knows how to ride an elephant. | 而且是跟一个会骑大象的男人 |
[28:02] | My God, | 天哪 |
[28:03] | you need someone to walk you down the aisle. | 你还需要有人来伴你走过通道 |
[28:06] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[28:07] | No, Naomi, | 不 娜欧米 |
[28:08] | that’s really sweet of you, | 虽说那很贴心 |
[28:09] | – but I’m… I’m okay. I’m fine. – No, | -不过 我自己没事的 -不 |
[28:11] | I’m going to give you away. | 让我来陪你 |
[28:14] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[28:15] | Mom? | 妈 |
[28:17] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[28:20] | Am I too late? | 我来晚了吗 |
[28:21] | No, you’re not too late. | 不 一点都不晚 |
[28:25] | Oh, I’m so sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[28:29] | It’s okay. You’re here now. | 没关系 你能来就好 |
[28:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:33] | Way to ruin my big moment, Laurel. | 真是坏了我的大好事 罗瑞尔 |
[28:38] | Mama, you want to walk me down the aisle? | 妈 你想伴我走过通道吗 |
[28:41] | Yeah, I would. | 嗯 我来 |
[28:45] | Let’s do this! | 我们开始吧 |
[28:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:37] | We have come together | 我们共聚一堂 |
[29:39] | to wed Ivy, | 欢庆艾薇出嫁 |
[29:40] | daughter of Laurel, | 罗瑞尔之女 |
[29:42] | to Raj, | 嫁给罗杰 |
[29:43] | son of Miraya and Iravan. | 米瑞雅与伊拉万之子 |
[29:45] | Today, they build together | 今日 他们共结连理 |
[29:46] | the foundation of their marriage | 奠定婚姻之基石 |
[29:48] | upon the earth, | 于这片圣土 |
[29:50] | in the presence of sacred fire and the radiant sun. | 于圣火旁 于骄阳下 |
[29:55] | And, of course, | 当然 |
[29:56] | among their friends and family. | 还在他们的亲朋好友面前 |
[29:58] | And so… | 那么 |
[29:59] | let us begin the ceremony | 让我们开始 |
[30:01] | that will bind them together… | 结合他们的仪式 |
[30:10] | …so long as they both shall live. | 永结连理 至死不渝 |
[30:53] | So… | 你说 |
[30:55] | Max is leaving for Massachusetts tomorrow? | 麦克斯明天启程去马萨诸塞州吗 |
[30:58] | Yeah. I can’t believe it. | 是 我简直难以置信 |
[31:01] | I keep trying to think of a way to make him stay, | 我一直在试图寻找让他留下的方法 |
[31:03] | but I guess… I can’t. I guess I have to let him go. | 但我想 我不能这么做 我得让他离开 |
[31:07] | Ugh. Love sucks. | 爱情啊 伤不起 |
[31:11] | I’m getting that tattooed on my face. | 我要把这句话纹在脸上 |
[31:14] | Well, that’ll keep the boys away. | 这样男孩们就会敬而远之了 |
[31:16] | I doubt it. | 才不会呢 |
[31:34] | Okay, everybody, um, it’s time for the bouquet toss. | 好了 大伙们 抛捧花的时间到啦 |
[31:38] | I can’t believe I’m actually saying that, but there it is. | 真不敢相信我会说这种话 但就是这样 |
[31:40] | So gather round, all of you single ladies. | 所以快聚过来吧 单身女士们 |
[31:43] | Oh, good Lord, I am so | 上帝啊 我完全 |
[31:45] | – not in the mood for this. – Yeah, no kidding. | -没心情搞这个 -可不是吗 |
[31:47] | I’m going to get us drinks. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[31:48] | If that bouquet comes near me, I’m going to kick it. | 要是捧花扔到我这边来 我就把它踢走 |
[31:50] | On the count of three. | 数到三 |
[31:52] | Ready? One… | 准备好了吗 一 |
[31:54] | two… | 二 |
[31:55] | three! | 三 |
[32:02] | My God! | 我的天呐 |
[32:04] | Really?! | 搞什么啊 |
[32:07] | Why, I think I will. | 为什么 我觉得可以啊 |
[32:09] | Silver. | 小银 |
[32:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[32:12] | Silver, please just hear me out, okay? | 小银 求你听我解释行吗 |
[32:14] | I know I’ve made some mistakes. | 我知道我错了 |
[32:16] | I have. | 真的错了 |
[32:18] | I am so sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[32:20] | If you’d just give me a chance to explain myself? | 你能给我个解释的机会吗 |
[32:23] | Please, I’m begging you. | 拜托了 我求你 |
[32:25] | Please? | 求你 |
[32:26] | Go to hell, Adrianna. | 去死吧 阿德里安娜 |
[33:01] | They’re a great couple. | 真是天造地设的一对啊 |
[33:03] | Yeah, they are. | 对 没错 |
[33:05] | You know, they… they really are. | 一点都没错 |
[33:12] | Ivy’s glad that you came, you know. | 你能来艾薇真得很高兴 |
[33:14] | It means the world to her. | 这对她来说太重要了 |
[33:17] | Well, I-I love Ivy, and… | 我爱艾薇 |
[33:21] | sometimes, when you love someone, | 有时候 爱一个人 |
[33:22] | you have to let them be their own person. | 就要让他们做真实的自己 |
[33:24] | You know? Even if you don’t agree | 懂吗 就算你并不赞同 |
[33:27] | with what they want to do with their life. | 他们对人生的选择 |
[33:29] | You have to let them beat their own tambourine, | 还是要让他们随心的去敲手鼓 |
[33:33] | even if you don’t care for tambourine music. | 就算你对手鼓乐并不感冒 |
[33:37] | I’m-I’m sorry, Laurel. I have to go. | 对不起 罗瑞尔 我得走了 |
[33:40] | Oh, oh, man, I’m-I’m sorry to get so heavy. | 天呐 对不起谈到这么沉重的话题 |
[33:42] | I got stoned with the elephant trainer guy. | 我刚跟那个大象训练员磕了点药 |
[33:45] | So… | 所以 |
[33:46] | Oh, no, no, not at all. | 不不 不是你想的那样 |
[33:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:01] | What the heck happened to your arm? | 你胳膊到底怎么了 |
[34:03] | Oh, bouquet toss. | 新娘捧花 |
[34:05] | Are you serious? | 开玩笑吧 |
[34:06] | Yeah. I got gouged by a stiletto. | 对 一个细高跟在我身上戳了个洞 |
[34:10] | Maybe you should get a tetanus shot or something. | 你应该去打个破伤风疫苗之类的 |
[34:12] | No. You know who needs to get shot? | 不 你知道是谁该去打疫苗吗 |
[34:14] | The heifer that impaled me. | 踩了我的那个壮女人 |
[34:16] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:17] | If you can’t handle heels, wear flats. | 您要是穿不了高跟鞋 穿平跟好了 |
[34:20] | Words to live by. | 受益终生啊 |
[34:24] | Dixon, do you know | 迪克森 你知道 |
[34:25] | what port Liam’s leaving from? | 利亚姆要从哪个港口出发吗 |
[34:27] | Uh, Long Beach. Why? | 长滩 怎么了 |
[34:28] | Because I’ve been a complete idiot, | 因为我简直是蠢到家了 |
[34:31] | and I love him, and I have to see him before he goes. | 我爱他 在他走之前我必须得去见他 |
[34:34] | So, | 所以 |
[34:34] | – wish me luck. – Oh, good luck! | -祝我好运吧 -祝你好运 |
[34:36] | Run like the wind! | 向他飞奔而去吧 |
[34:37] | – Go get him! – You think she’s gonna make it on time? | -去找他吧 -你们觉得她还赶得上吗 |
[34:40] | I hope so. | 希望能 |
[34:41] | Hey, who can say? Who can say | 谁说的准呢 谁知道 |
[34:43] | what’s going to happen to any of us? I mean, the future… | 以后我们会遇见什么事呢 未来啊 |
[34:45] | the future | 未来 |
[34:46] | is unknown. | 充满未知 |
[34:49] | Hey, I just feel like being a little philosophical, okay? | 我现在就是有点哲范儿好吧 |
[34:52] | I know. I mean, I… uh, I’m a little drunk. | 我知道 我是有点醉了 |
[34:55] | – I like it. – To the future! | -我喜欢 -敬未来 |
[34:57] | To the future! | 敬未来 |
[34:59] | To CU. | 敬加州大学 |
[35:00] | Hey, are you still going? | 你还能去吗 |
[35:01] | The dean e-mailed me. It’s cool. | 院长给我发邮件了 没事了 |
[35:04] | Class of 2015, bitches! | 2015届 兄弟们 |
[35:07] | 2015 2015! | |
[35:08] | Hold on. Wait. Uh… to Pepperdine. Huh? | 等等 等等 敬沛普汀 |
[35:11] | – To Pepperdine! – To Pepperdine. | -敬沛普汀 -敬沛普汀 |
[35:12] | To getting back on the tennis circuit. | 敬重返网球巡回赛 |
[35:14] | Yeah! | 对 |
[35:15] | To wherever the hell | 敬我明年要去的 |
[35:16] | I end up next year. | 随便哪哪 |
[35:17] | Just hopefully not the Beverly Center selling jeans. | 但愿不是去比弗里中心卖牛仔裤就好 |
[35:19] | – I’ll buy some. – I’ll buy some. | -我去捧场 -我去捧场 |
[35:21] | To Ivy and Raj. | 敬艾薇和罗杰 |
[35:22] | To Ivy and Raj! | 敬艾薇和罗杰 |
[35:24] | To Ivy and Raj. | 敬艾薇和罗杰 |
[35:25] | And to enjoying every day as it comes. | 敬顺其自然地享受每一天 |
[35:28] | Yes. Cheers to that. | 对 干杯 |
[35:30] | Come on, losers. On your feet. | 来吧 郁闷的人们 站起来 |
[36:05] | It’s going to be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[36:07] | It’s not. | 不 |
[36:10] | It’s not okay. | 不会好起来了 |
[36:13] | I ruined everything. | 我毁了一切 |
[36:15] | Hey. | 喂 |
[36:18] | Adrianna. | 阿德里安娜 |
[36:19] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:20] | There was nothing I could do to make things better. | 无论我怎么做 都无法弥补了 |
[36:25] | No. | 不 |
[36:28] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[36:30] | There is something you can do. | 还有办法 |
[36:32] | What? | 什么办法 |
[36:34] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意 |
[36:37] | You can make all of this better | 你可以让一切烟消云散 |
[36:40] | with just one step. | 只在一步之间 |
[36:48] | Everyone would be better off | 每个人都会活得更好 |
[36:51] | if you were dead. | 只要你死了 |
[36:54] | Everyone would be happier. | 大家都会更快乐 |
[36:57] | The world would be a better place. | 世界会更美好 |
[37:09] | Go on, Adrianna. | 去吧 阿德里安娜 |
[37:13] | Do the right thing. | 做出正确的选择 |
[37:29] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[37:33] | I’m not going to do it. | 我不要死 |
[37:38] | I’m going to try and be a better person. | 我要努力变成好人 |
[37:42] | I’m not going to give up. | 我不要放弃 |
[37:47] | I’m not going to give up. | 我不要放弃 |
[38:22] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[38:23] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[38:26] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[38:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[38:31] | I want you to play your own tambourine music. | 我想要你随心敲你的手鼓乐 |
[38:35] | What? | 什么 |
[38:36] | Look, I-I know that I don’t understand | 听我说 我知道我不能理解 |
[38:39] | why you’re doing what you’re doing, | 为什么你要这么做 |
[38:40] | but I know that it’s important to you, and… | 但我知道这对你很重要 |
[38:42] | and so I support your decision. | 所以我支持你的决定 |
[38:45] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[38:49] | You know, I never meant to hurt you. | 你要知道 我从不想伤害你 |
[38:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:56] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:12] | And I really do hope | 我真的希望 |
[39:14] | that you find whatever you’re looking for. | 你能找到你想要寻找的 |
[39:17] | And after you find it, | 等你找到了 |
[39:19] | then you can come and find me in Pittsburgh. | 就来匹兹堡找我吧 |
[40:47] | Hey. | 喂 |
[41:04] | Naomi. | 娜欧米 |
[41:07] | You shouldn’t be here. It’s… | 你不该来的 这 |
[41:09] | I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 对不起 |
[41:12] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[41:16] | – Max. – You got to go, Naomi. | -麦克斯 -你快走吧 娜欧米 |
[41:18] | You know, if they find you here… | 要是他们发现你在这 |
[41:19] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[41:21] | There was a bouquet toss at the wedding, | 婚礼的时候新娘要丢捧花 |
[41:22] | and I got my arm gouged by a nasty stiletto. | 我的胳膊被一个恶心的胖女人踩了个洞 |
[41:25] | Geez. I’m so sorry, but really, you should go. | 天呐 太抱歉了 但你真的得走了 |
[41:27] | And I ended up in the emergency room, | 然后我就去了急诊室 |
[41:29] | and they gave me a tetanus shot, and they did blood work. | 他们给我打了破伤风疫苗 又做了血检 |
[41:31] | – Would you please? – Max, I’m pregnant. | -拜托你 -麦克斯 我怀孕了 |