Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I-I found some articles 我在你书桌的吸墨台下
[00:04] about suicide under your desk blotter. 找到了一些关于自杀的文章
[00:06] Are you really thinking about suicide? 你真打算自杀吗
[00:08] I have Alzheimer’s disease, Annie. 我有老年痴呆症 安妮
[00:10] I want you to have this. 我想把这个送给你
[00:12] “My Dear Annie: 亲爱的安妮
[00:13] I feel so fortunate to have met you.” 我真幸运 可以遇见你
[00:15] Marla… 玛拉
[00:17] I wanted to schedule my post-chemo checkup. 我想预约时间做化疗后的复查
[00:20] Think I’m ready now. 我不想再逃避了
[00:26] – I need your help. – What’s going on? -我需要你帮个忙 -什么事
[00:28] It’s Silver. She hasn’t been acting like herself lately. 关于小银的 她最近都很反常
[00:31] I’m worried, man. 我很担心她
[00:32] I just don’t understand why this had to happen to her. 我不懂 为什么这些事情会发生在她身上
[00:34] Anyone would need a drink and a friend to talk to 在经历过这些事情之后
[00:37] after what you’ve been through. 任何人都需要有朋友谈谈话喝喝酒
[01:16] Adrianna? 阿德里安娜
[01:21] I, um… 我
[01:23] Did you sleep here? 你在这里过夜的吗
[01:25] I guess I fell asleep. 我想我是睡着了
[01:30] How much did I drink last night? 我昨晚喝了多少
[01:32] You were pretty upset. 你很难过
[01:35] Silver’s in the hospital. 小银在医院
[01:37] Was that last night? 是昨晚的事吗
[01:38] Yeah… that was last night. 对 是昨晚
[01:40] God, I-I-I remember dropping her off 天呐 我记得 送她过去
[01:43] and then you driving me home, 然后你载我回家
[01:45] and then I remember drinking, but then… 然后我记得喝了点酒 但然后
[01:47] I don’t even remember going to sleep. 我连自己怎么睡着的都不记得了
[01:50] I blacked out– that’s never happened before. 完全晕过去了 以前从没这样过
[01:52] I don’t even remember going to bed last night. 我不记得昨晚怎么上床睡觉的
[01:54] I don’t remember a thing. 一点都记不起来
[01:59] You don’t remember anything? 什么都不记得了吗
[02:06] You don’t remember anything. 你什么都不记得了
[02:10] What do you mean? 什么意思
[02:12] I-I can’t believe this. 怎 怎么会这样
[02:14] – We kissed. – We kissed? -我们接吻了 -我们接吻了吗
[02:17] I kissed you? 我吻了你吗
[02:18] Yes. You kissed me and held me, 是 你吻我 拉着我说
[02:22] and told me you still loved me. 你还爱着我
[02:25] What the hell is wrong with me? 我是哪里出毛病了
[02:28] Navid, don’t be upset. 纳维 别难过了
[02:29] Uh, how can I not be upset, Ade? 艾德 我怎么可能不难过呢
[02:30] I-I cheated on Silver. 我背叛了小银
[02:32] Well, that’s because you don’t really love Silver. 那是因为你并不是真心爱着小银的
[02:35] That’s what you said last night. 你昨晚是这么说的
[02:37] What? I said that… 什么 我说我
[02:39] Okay, um, you-you have to go– now. 你还是先走吧 走吧
[02:42] – Will you call me later? – J-J-Just go, Ade! -你等下会打电话给我吗 -快走吧 艾德
[02:44] Please? 求你了
[02:54] It doesn’t feel real, you know? 这感觉太不真实了 你明白吗
[02:56] Feels like I’m in a movie or dream or something. 感觉就像在拍电影 或者在做梦什么的
[03:00] Yeah. I’ve never been to a funeral before. 是啊 我从没参加过葬礼
[03:03] It’s like she can’t really be gone, you know? 我总觉得她不会就这么走了
[03:06] I keep thinking I’m going to turn around 总想着我一回头
[03:07] and see her alive. 就能看到她活得好好的
[03:12] Marla would have loved those flowers. 玛拉一定会喜欢这些花的
[03:14] Yes. Peonies were my mother’s favorite. 对 牡丹是我母亲的最爱
[03:17] Mother? 母亲
[03:19] I’m Brooke Templeton, Marla’s daughter. 我是布鲁克·泰普顿 玛拉的女儿
[03:22] Oh. I’m Annie. 我是安妮
[03:24] – This is my boyfriend Liam. – I’m sorry for your loss. -这是我男朋友利亚姆 -请节哀
[03:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:29] How did you know my mother? 你怎么认识我母亲的
[03:30] I had been working for her for the past few weeks. 过去几周我一直在帮她做事
[03:33] Just cleaning, organizing, 就是做做清洁 安排琐事
[03:36] running errands; that kind of stuff. 跑腿打杂之类的
[03:38] She was an amazing woman, 她是位杰出的女性
[03:40] and it was an honor… to have known her. 能与她相识 真的是一种荣幸
[03:43] Even for as brief a time as I did. 尽管我们相处的时间很短暂
[03:46] She was quite a woman. 她确实 不一般
[03:49] Okay, everybody, um, the service 各位 仪式
[03:52] – is about to begin. – Nice to meet you both. -就要开始了 -很高兴认识二位
[03:54] You, too. You, too. 幸会 幸会
[04:07] Dixon! Wait up! 迪克森 等等我
[04:11] Hey, Harper. 你好 哈培
[04:13] Navid told me what’s going on with Silver. 纳维把小银的事告诉我了
[04:15] I hear you’re helping out while she’s in the hospital? 我听说她住院期间都是你在帮忙
[04:17] Yep. Collecting her homework, doing Blaze stuff. 对 帮她带家庭作业 忙火焰的事
[04:19] Whatever she needs. 尽我所能吧
[04:20] Then that makes you the new co-chair 那你就是舞会委员会的
[04:21] of the prom committee. Congratulations! 新任联合会长了 恭喜你
[04:24] Silver and I have been working on it for months, but– 小银和我忙了好几个月了 但
[04:25] Prom committee? 舞会委员会
[04:26] I-I don’t know, Harper. 我不太清楚 哈培
[04:28] You do want to help Silver, right? 你确实想帮小银的吧
[04:30] Right, but what do I know about planning a prom? 想啊 但我对筹备舞会一无所知
[04:33] Don’t worry. I’ve planned three dances a year 别担心 过去四年里我每年
[04:35] for the last four years; I know what I’m doing. 都要办三场舞会 轻车熟路
[04:37] And it’s basically already done. 而且已经基本告成了
[04:39] Silver was in charge 小银本来是负责
[04:40] of party supplies and general ambience. 排队用品和整体布景的
[04:42] So… are you going to help a friend in need, 那 你是要为朋友雪中送炭呢
[04:44] or are you going to flake out? 还是要见死不救
[04:47] I’m … going to help. 我自然是 要帮忙了
[04:50] This is going to be the best prom ever! 这肯定是有史以来最棒的舞会
[04:53] Now, tuck in your shirt. We have an image to project. 快把你的T恤塞进去 要注意形象
[05:01] You think I can’t keep my hands off you now, 你觉得我已经对你爱不释手了吗
[05:03] wait until I get you that tux. 等我把那件燕尾服拿给你再说吧
[05:06] I’m actually excited about it. 我真的好兴奋
[05:08] I mean, it’s funny. Up till now, 太有趣了 目前为止
[05:09] I’ve spent every prom night 每个舞会之夜我都是
[05:11] playing World of Warcraft with Allen and Gilbert. 跟艾伦和吉尔伯特玩着魔兽世界过的
[05:13] Oh, well, unlike those prom nights, 这次的舞会之夜可不同了
[05:15] at the end of this one, you’ll be naked. 舞会结束的时候 你就一丝不挂了
[05:17] Well, you’d be surprised, World of Warcraft 你一定会大吃一惊的 魔兽世界
[05:18] makes me do some crazy things. 会让我变得疯狂
[05:20] Oh, really? Mmm… 是吗
[05:23] Ms. Clark. 克拉克小姐
[05:24] Looking forward to reading your final paper 期待明天能看到你关于法国大革命
[05:26] on the French Revolution, tomorrow. 的期末论文
[05:27] Right, the French Revolution. 对 法国大革命
[05:28] – I’m all over it. – I hope so. I’m sure I don’t -我在用心准备了 -希望如此 我想
[05:31] have to remind you how close you are to failing my class. 应该不用提醒你我这科你已经快挂了吧
[05:33] I was failing? Since when? 我要挂了 什么时候的事
[05:35] You got a D-minus on your mid-term 你期中考试得了D减
[05:37] and turned your oral presentation on Ancient Egypt 还把以古埃及为题的课堂演说
[05:39] into a lesson on moisturizing. 变成了护肤课程
[05:41] You need to do really well on this paper, 这篇论文你可要好好写
[05:43] or I’ll be seeing you in summer school. 不然咱们就得暑期学校见了
[05:47] Oh, my God, Max. 我的天呐 麦克斯
[05:48] What am I going to do? I cannot write a ten-page paper 我该怎么办 一个晚上我可写不出
[05:50] in one night. If I fail his class, 十页的论文 万一这科挂了
[05:52] I’m not going to graduate, and if I don’t graduate, 就毕不了业了 万一毕不了业
[05:53] – I’m not going to go to C.U.! – Naomi, slow down. -就去不了加州大学了 -娜欧米 放松
[05:55] Look, when we were in Cabo, 想想咱们在卡波的时候
[05:57] you learned the basics of calculus in one afternoon. 你一个下午就学会了微积分基础
[05:59] You can write this paper. 你能写好这篇论文的
[06:01] Think so? 你觉得我能行吗
[06:02] Of course I do. 当然
[06:04] I mean, it may take all night, but… 可能会花一整个晚上 但
[06:06] we both know you do some of your best work after midnight. 咱俩都知道你午夜之后做事最在状态了
[06:10] That’s true. 这倒是真的
[06:26] You’re here. 你来了
[06:28] Yeah. 嗯
[06:31] You’re the best boyfriend. 你真是最佳男友
[06:41] Oh, you poor thing. 可怜的小姑娘
[06:44] I brought you some flowers. 我带了些花给你
[06:48] I’ll put them in a vase. 我来放到花瓶里
[06:53] What are you doing here? You have to leave. 你来干什么 赶紧走
[06:55] Not until we talk. 谈过之后再走
[06:56] Just go, Ade. 你走吧 艾德
[06:58] Hey, how are we feeling today? 今天感觉怎么样
[07:01] Mmm… okay. A bit woozy. 还行 就有点晕
[07:03] – But I’m better. – Good. -但好多了 -那就好
[07:05] – Can we talk in private for a moment? – Yeah. -我们能单独聊会吗 -当然
[07:08] That’s okay; they can stay. 没关系 他们可以在场
[07:10] They’re like family. 他们亲如家人
[07:11] Okay. Well, the good news is 那好吧 好消息是
[07:13] you can go home today. 你今天就可以回家了
[07:14] The not-so-good news is that 而不太好的消息是
[07:16] I got the results back from your blood test 我拿到你的血液测试结果了
[07:18] and there was no trace of medication in your system. 你的血液系统中 没有丝毫药物治疗痕迹
[07:21] What does that mean? 什么意思
[07:22] The medication stopped working? 药物失效了吗
[07:24] No, it means you haven’t been taking it. 不 意思是你一直都没有吃药
[07:26] Yes, I have. 我吃了
[07:27] Silver, as you know, it’s crucial 小银 你知道
[07:29] for people with bipolar disorder 对于躁郁症患者来说
[07:30] to be consistent with their medication. 坚持服用药物至关重要
[07:31] And I have been. 我坚持服用了啊
[07:33] I’ve been taking my pills every day. 我每天都按时吃药
[07:34] I can go home right now, bring ’em back and show you. 我现在就可以回家 把药瓶拿来给你看
[07:37] That won’t be necessary. 没那个必要
[07:38] – I want to show you. – Fine. I have an appointment -我想拿来给你看 -好 反正后天
[07:40] to see you day after tomorrow. 我们有预约会面
[07:41] You can bring them with you then. 你可以那个时候带过来
[07:42] Okay, I will. 好 我会的
[07:44] Now, be aware, you’re going to be a bit off-balance, 现在你要清楚 你可能会感觉有点失衡
[07:46] and a little out of it for a few days. 并会在接下来几天都有失衡感
[07:48] You could even suffer a little paranoia 在新药物治疗起效之前
[07:50] until the new medication fully takes effect. 你甚至可能会有轻微妄想症迹象
[07:52] So just take it easy, get a lot of sleep 放轻松 保持睡眠充足
[07:54] and most importantly, take your pills. 最重要的是 按时服药
[07:57] I will. I have been. 我会的 我本来就按时吃了啊
[07:58] So I’ll start putting through the paperwork 我去开始处理一下相关材料
[08:00] – so we can get you out of here. – Thank you. -之后你们就可以出院了 -谢谢
[08:04] Well, that’s good news. 是好消息嘛
[08:05] Great news. 好极了
[08:07] Yeah. 是
[08:09] That’s great. 非常好
[08:11] Harper! 哈培
[08:12] Look, I said I’m going to be there, okay? 我说了 我会去的好吧
[08:15] No! No, I said I promise. I… 不 不 我说过我保证 我
[08:17] I’m not going to say that. 我才不要那么说
[08:19] No! I’m not going to… 不 我才不会
[08:21] Okay. I, uh… 好吧 我
[08:24] super-duper-swear promise. 确定 一定 肯定去
[08:26] All right. Bye. 好吧 再见
[08:29] So, you and Harper having fun? 你和哈培处得挺欢嘛
[08:31] Oh, she’s the best. 她真是万里挑一
[08:32] Hey, Annie, Dixon… um, 安妮 迪克森
[08:35] I need to talk to you about something. 我得跟你们说点事
[08:36] What’s up, Mama? 怎么了 妈妈
[08:39] There’s no easy way to say this, but… 虽说真的很难以启齿 但是
[08:43] your dad and I have been trying to figure it out, 爸爸和我一直在试图解决这个问题
[08:45] and we have realized that we cannot afford 最终还是发觉我们没那个经济能力
[08:47] to send you to private schools. 送你们上私立学校
[08:50] We can only afford state schools right now. 目前我们只付得起州立学校的学费
[08:52] And we are so proud of the both of you. 而我们真的为你们感到骄傲
[08:55] I mean, Carnegie Mellon and-and Pepperdine are amazing schools, 卡内基梅隆和沛普汀大学都是很好的学校
[08:58] and you both deserve to go. 而且你们完全够资格
[09:01] But you just can’t afford to send us. 但你们就是没能力送我们去
[09:04] – It’s okay, Mom. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. -没事 妈妈 -对 对 对
[09:06] We’ll figure it out. 会有办法的
[09:07] I’m sorry I let you down. 抱歉我让你们失望了
[09:08] No, no, seriously, Mom. 不 不 真没 妈妈
[09:10] Don’t worry about it, okay? 别担心 好吗
[09:11] It’ll be fine. 会好起来的
[09:28] This thing on? 这东西打开了吗
[09:30] Mr. Kher, would you like to make a comment for the record? 凯尔先生 想说几句记录下这一刻吗
[09:34] Yeah. Waiting for test results sucks. 嗯 等结果的日子真难熬
[09:37] Look, it’s going to be okay. Okay? 会没事的
[09:40] Hey, Raj. 你好 罗杰
[09:42] Hi, Dr. Harris. 你好 哈里斯医生
[09:43] How’s it going? 情况怎样
[09:45] Uh, this is my girlfriend Ivy. 这是我女朋友 艾薇
[09:47] Hey. How are you? 你好吗
[09:48] Yeah, I’m okay, I guess. 我想还好吧
[09:51] Well, Raj, 罗杰
[09:53] I’m afraid your CLL was resistant 恐怕你体内的慢淋白血病细胞
[09:55] to that last round of chemo. 对上一轮化疗产生了抗药性
[09:57] And your platelet count is also very low, 而你体内的血小板指数仍旧很低
[09:59] which we would classify as Stage IV. 这被归类为第四阶段
[10:01] That means the cancer’s progressed. 说明病情又恶化了
[10:04] – Okay. – Now that leaves us with a few options. -好吧 -这样我们的选择余地就不多了
[10:07] But while we’re exploring those, 而我们继续探究的同时
[10:08] I’d like to get more aggressive with another round of chemo. 我想给你来一轮强度更大的化疗
[10:10] Try a single agent, on a daily schedule. 试试单药化疗 执行日计划
[10:12] Every day? 每天都有
[10:13] For a month. 整整一个月
[10:15] Then we’ll see where we’re at. 然后再看看结果怎么样
[10:18] I’m sorry, Raj. 罗杰 很抱歉
[10:20] I know that’s not what you wanted to hear. 我知道那不是你所期望的结果
[10:47] Okay… 好了
[10:48] Got everything we need for an all-nighter: 买足了所有开夜车者必备之物
[10:51] energy drinks, candy bars, 功能饮料 糖果棒
[10:53] and… bubble wrap. 还有泡沫包装
[10:55] Bubble wrap? 泡沫包装
[10:56] It’s amazing how refreshing it is 你都不知道 在凌晨3点
[10:57] to pop bubble wrap around 3:00 in the morning. 捏泡沫包装对恢复精神多有效
[10:59] It’s like smelling salts for the ears. 就像给耳朵用的嗅盐一样
[11:02] How’s the paper coming? 论文写得怎么样了
[11:03] It’s not. But check this out. 没写呢 看看这个
[11:04] Remember those photos we took 记得我们在卡波的酒店里
[11:05] in the hotel room in Cabo? 拍的照片吗
[11:07] Of course I do. 当然
[11:08] So what are you up to? 你动啥小心思呢
[11:10] In this one, I look fabulous, as usual, 这一张 我一如既往的看起来美呆了
[11:13] but you’re blinking. 但你眨眼睛了
[11:15] I have sensitive eyes. 我眼睛很敏感
[11:16] And this one, you look good, 还有这张 你看起来不错
[11:18] and I’m laughing at a text. 但我在大笑一条短信
[11:19] Now watch. 看好了
[11:23] Voila! 瞧瞧
[11:24] I’m totally geeking out over this. 这方面我可是天才
[11:25] You must be rubbing off on me. 肯定是你传染的
[11:27] While that is very cool, you really need to start writing. 确实很帅 不过你真得开始写论文了
[11:30] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[11:32] I’m such a procrastinator. It’s hopeless. 我有拖延病 没希望了
[11:34] How am I supposed to write ten pages? 我要怎样写出十页的论文来啊
[11:35] Don’t think of it as a ten-page paper. 别把它想成十页的论文
[11:37] Think of it as ten one-page papers. 想成十篇一页的论文
[11:39] Um, that sounds worse. 那听起来更糟
[11:41] Well, think of it as half a 20-page paper. 那就把它想做二十页论文的一半
[11:43] Or just an eighth of an 80-page paper. 或是八十页论文的八分之一
[11:46] Or alternatively, as 40 quarter-page papers… 或者可以 想成四十篇四分之一页的论文
[11:48] Will you shut up? 闭嘴成不
[11:49] If you start writing. 如果你开始写的话
[11:50] Okay. 好吧
[11:56] All right. 好吧
[11:58] Here we go. 开工
[12:01] Black lights? Lasers? 紫外光灯 激光器
[12:03] There has to be some kind of mistake. 肯定是哪里搞错了
[12:05] We’re supposed to be picking up supplies for a high school prom. 我们是要为高中舞会准备派对用品
[12:07] It’s a formal. 是正式活动啊
[12:08] Yeah. Why would we need all of this stuff? 是啊 我们要这些东西干吗
[12:11] That’s what I asked the girl who ordered it– 我也是这么问那个订货的女孩的
[12:13] “Erin Silver.” 艾莲·西福尔
[12:14] She was very clear about what she wanted, 她非常确定是要这些东西
[12:16] and very… excited. 而且很 兴奋
[12:18] Silver must have ordered this stuff while she was manic. 小银一定是在躁狂症发作期时订的货
[12:21] I feel a migraine coming on. 我要偏头痛了
[12:22] Like the one I got before Sophomore Winter Ball. 就像二年级冬季舞会之前的那次一样
[12:24] Okay, uh, just relax, Harper. 没事的 放松点 哈培
[12:28] Um, we’ll make this work. Everything’ll be okay. 我们会处理好的 一切都会好的
[12:31] – Help me out. – You got it. -帮我一下 -没问题
[12:46] You can do it, champ. 你行的 冠军
[12:48] Oh, mmm, that feels good. 很舒服
[12:52] Can you come forward just a little bit? 能不能往前点儿
[12:56] Mmm. And down? 下面一点
[13:00] Down just a little bit. 再下面一点
[13:02] Okay– hey, hey, hey… No. 好的 不行
[13:05] Don’t you trick me with your feminine wiles. 不要用你的女性魅力来引我上钩
[13:08] Come on. Back to work, champ. 继续写吧 冠军
[13:12] What are you on? 写到哪儿了
[13:13] Page four. That’s good. 第四页了 很好啊
[13:15] Yeah, just 12 half-page papers to go. 是啊 只剩十二个半页要写了
[13:19] There you go. 没错
[13:33] Knock, knock? 有人来了
[13:34] In the bathroom. 在卫生间呢
[13:36] So, what do you think? 你觉得我怎么样
[13:38] I think you look like you again. 我觉得你又像你了
[13:40] Yeah? 是吗
[13:41] Well, I’m starting to feel like me again. 我也开始感觉自己又正常了
[13:44] So thank God for that. 感谢上帝
[13:48] What’s in the bag? 包里是什么
[13:50] I come bearing gifts. 我是来送礼物的
[13:52] What? You didn’t… 什么 你不用
[13:53] You’re so sweet. 你太贴心了
[13:54] Come on, open it up. 来吧 打开它
[13:56] All right. Thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[13:58] You’re welcome. 别客气
[14:04] Legally Blonde and red velvet cupcakes? 律政俏佳人和红丝绒纸杯蛋糕
[14:07] It’s embarrassing 这些东西就能让我这么高兴
[14:08] how happy this makes me. 真是挺难为情的
[14:09] Your secret’s safe with me. 放心吧 我不会告诉别人的
[14:12] That goes to show what kind of film student I am. 那会暴露出我是主修哪一类电影的了
[14:15] Oh, so you want to watch the movie and eat some cupcakes? 你想来边吃蛋糕边看电影吗
[14:18] Um, you know, I actually have to run. 实际上我得走了
[14:22] I just wanted to drop that stuff off. 我就是来把东西给你
[14:24] – Oh, okay. – But I’ll call you later and check in. -好的 -不过我会给你打电话报到的
[14:26] Sounds good. 听起来不错
[14:27] Bye. 走了
[14:29] Thanks again. 再次感谢
[14:52] Well? 怎么样
[14:54] It’s great. 非常棒
[14:56] You’re not just saying that? 你不会只是说说的吧
[14:57] No, I’m not. 不是的
[14:58] You make some good arguments 你的论据很精彩
[15:00] and you back them up with solid research. 而且相关的资料也坚实有力
[15:02] It’s definitely an “A” Paper. 这论文绝对能得A
[15:03] Then I did it! 那么说我做到了
[15:04] Yeah, you did it. 你做到了
[15:06] Maybe I’m the one who should be going to Cal Tech. 也许我应该去加州理工大学
[15:13] My mind is saying “jump his bones,” 我的心在说”一下跳到他身上”
[15:14] but my body’s saying “crash.” 但我的身体说”快睡一觉”
[15:17] Make it up to you after prom? 舞会之后补偿你好吗
[15:18] Go crash. 快去睡吧
[15:19] – You earned it. – Okay. -你应得的 -好吧
[15:31] Oh, you can help me out. 帮帮我
[15:32] I can’t figure out what dress to wear. 我决定不了要穿什么衣服
[15:34] All right, now this one is fabulous, obviously, 显而易见 这件红的很漂亮
[15:36] and it’s really like a prom dress, 而且也很适合参加舞会
[15:38] you know, in a good way. 不是放荡的那种适合
[15:40] But it doesn’t go with the necklace. 但是它和这条项链不配
[15:41] And this one is not quite as fabulous, 而这件不是那么漂亮
[15:44] but it goes a lot better with the necklace, 但是它和项链要相配得多
[15:45] and I really want to wear the necklace. 我非常想戴着这条项链
[15:46] So what do you think? 你怎么想的
[15:50] I’m a dude and I’m your brother. 我是男的 又是你兄弟
[15:51] I have no opinion. 我没什么想法
[15:52] You’re right. Fair enough. 你说得对 很有道理
[15:55] Uh, can I talk to you about something else, though? 我可以和你谈点别的事吗
[15:57] Sure. 当然
[15:59] Cool. 好的
[16:01] Okay, um, so, I’ve been thinking. 我一直在想
[16:04] If next year I go to a community college, 如果明年我去社区大学的话
[16:07] Mom and Dad could still afford to send you to Carnegie Mellon. 那么爸妈就能供你上卡内基梅隆了
[16:09] No, no, Dixon. 不能这样 迪克森
[16:10] Annie, look, it, it’s cool, all right? 安妮 没事的 好吗
[16:12] You’ve been talking about Carnegie Mellon for years, 你说要去卡内基·梅隆大学都好几年了
[16:15] and I know how much it means to you. 我知道这对你意味着什么
[16:16] And I could be happy at a community college. 而且我在社区大学里也可以很开心的
[16:19] But you were so excited when you got into Pepperdine. 但是你被沛普汀大学录取的时候那么高兴
[16:22] Yeah, I know, but who knows? 的确 不过谁知道呢
[16:24] Next year, maybe things will be different 或许明年情况就不一样了
[16:26] and I can transfer. 我可以转学的
[16:28] I don’t know, Dixon. 我不知道 迪克森
[16:30] It really doesn’t seem fair. 这太不公平了
[16:31] Hey, it’s okay. 没事的
[16:34] You sure about this? 你想好了吗
[16:36] Yeah, I am. 想好了
[16:39] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:43] You’re not gonna start crying now, are you? 你不会是要哭了吧
[16:45] Oh, shut up. 闭嘴
[16:47] See you at prom. 舞会上见
[16:55] Okay, so you should probably drink plenty of fluid 你应该多喝些液体
[16:58] and, uh, keep your electrolytes up. 来补充你的电解质
[17:00] Ooh, you care about my electrolytes. 你关心我的电解质
[17:02] Of course I care about your electrolytes. 我当然关心你的电解质
[17:04] – I love your electrolytes. – Thank you. -我爱你的电解质 -谢谢
[17:06] Okay, so the phone is by your bed, 电话就在你的床边上
[17:07] if you need to call me for any reason. 什么时候给我打都行
[17:09] Know where my phone is. 我知道电话在哪儿
[17:10] Don’t hesitate 别怕打扰我
[17:11] to call me for anything. Serious. 随时打给我 说真的呢
[17:14] Would you go to prom already? 你还要去参加舞会吗
[17:15] Go, go. 去 快去
[17:16] I’m going, I’m going. 我这就走
[17:19] Maybe I shouldn’t go. 也许我该留在这儿
[17:20] We talked about this, Navid. 这事我们都已经谈过了 纳维
[17:22] You’re not gonna miss your Senior Prom. 你不能错过你的毕业舞会
[17:24] – It’s not an option. – Well, I’m gonna miss you. -没什么可说的 -我会想你的
[17:26] You can stare at a picture of me on your phone. 你可以看你手机上的照片啊
[17:28] And dance with it 跟它一块跳舞
[17:29] – Okay. – And kiss it. -好的 -亲吻它
[17:30] Oh, uh, I almost forgot– your pills. 我差点忘了 你的药
[17:34] – Promise me you won’t forget to take these. – I won’t. -保证你不会忘了吃药的 -不会的
[17:37] You want me to set an alarm or something? 你想要我设个闹铃什么的吗
[17:38] ‘Cause I can do that. 我可以设哦
[17:39] I don’t need an alarm. Thanks, Dad. 我不需要闹铃 谢谢 老爸
[17:45] Hey, Navid. 喂 纳维
[17:46] Yeah? 怎么了
[17:47] Did you get rid of my old bottle of pills? 你把我原来那瓶药扔了吗
[17:49] No. Aren’t you supposed to drop them off 没有 你明天不是要带去给
[17:51] at Dr. Landale tomorrow? 兰代尔医生吗
[17:52] Yeah. They’re not in here. 是啊 这里没有啊
[17:54] Well, maybe you threw them away. 也许你扔了吧
[17:56] Uh, no, I didn’t. 我没扔
[17:59] In fact, I just saw them in here last night, 我昨晚还在这儿见过的
[18:02] when I was dyeing my hair. 当时我在染头发
[18:03] You sure? 你确定
[18:04] Positive. 确定
[18:06] No one’s been in here since then, except for you, me and Adrianna. 从那之后没人来过了 除了你 我和艾德
[18:11] There’s no reason Adrianna would have thrown out my pills, is there? 艾德应该不会扔我的药 是吧
[18:16] No. 不会
[18:20] Unless… 除非
[18:22] Oh, my God. 天呐
[18:24] She never forgave me. 她根本没有原谅我
[18:26] What, what are you talking about? 你说什么
[18:27] Adrianna… I… 艾德 我
[18:30] she messed with my pills. 她对我的药动了手脚
[18:32] How could she have done that? 她怎么会做这种事
[18:34] She must have switched them out for a placebo or something. 她肯定是用安慰剂之类的把药换掉了
[18:38] Of course! That’s why there was no trace of them in my system. 就是这样 所以医生说我没有服药
[18:41] Adrianna did this! 是艾德干的
[18:48] Silver… 小银
[18:49] I know that you and Ade have had your problems, 我知道你和艾德之间有心结
[18:51] but there’s no way that she would do something like that. 但是她不可能会做那样的事
[18:55] But she was the last one in here. 可是只有她来过
[18:57] Look, the doctor said that you might still 医生说在药物完全起效前
[19:00] experience episodes of paranoia until your medicine totally kicks in. 你可能会有轻微妄想症
[19:02] Hey, it’s been a long long couple of days. 这些天你经历太多事了
[19:05] I really just think you need some more time to relax, okay? 我真的觉得你需要好好放松一下
[19:09] Just get some more rest. 要多休息
[19:12] Yeah, okay. 嗯 知道了
[19:15] It’s weird, though. 但还是很奇怪
[19:19] You’re right, you’re right, 你说得对
[19:21] I’m just being paranoid. 是我想太多了
[19:24] Let me tuck you in. 我帮你卷被窝
[19:27] You look so cute. 你看你多可爱
[19:30] – I won’t be long. – Have fun. -我去去就回 -好好玩
[19:32] I will. 知道了
[19:57] Here we are. You look great. 我们到了 你好美
[19:59] Thank you, handsome. 谢谢帅哥
[20:14] I can’t believe we’re at our Senior Prom. 真不敢相信转眼就到毕业舞会了
[20:17] When did we get so old? 什么时候变这么老的
[20:18] Oh, please… we’re still young, we’re still hot, 拜托 咱们还很年轻性感好不好
[20:21] and we’re gonna wreck this party. 会在这派对上大出风头的
[20:36] Oh, my God. 天呐
[20:39] Whoa. this is crazy. 好怪异啊
[20:50] Whoa. Are we… we in the right place? 咱们没走错吧
[20:53] We must be. There’s Dixon. 没错 迪克森也在了
[20:55] So, what do you think? 你们觉得如何
[20:57] I think it’s kinda like a bad acid trip. 我觉得像是一场糟烂的迷幻之旅
[21:02] Kill me now. 杀了我吧
[21:05] Shall we dance? 赶紧去跳舞吧
[21:07] Come on. 来吧
[21:24] Would you like a drink? 要喝一杯吗
[21:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:30] Cheers. 干杯
[21:31] Here she is. Hey, Ivy, 她来了 你好 艾薇
[21:33] is it true you were chosen for the Hurley team? 你真的入选赫尔利的队伍了吗
[21:35] Yeah… It’s really, it’s not that big of a deal. 是的 其实也没什么的
[21:38] Are you kidding? 怎么会
[21:39] You’ll probably be on magazine covers and stuff. 那就意味着你会成为杂志封面人物
[21:41] Get to surf all over the world. 到世界各地去冲浪
[21:43] You’re gonna be so famous. 你很快就是名人了
[21:45] You’re dating a rock star, dude. 兄弟 你女友可是大明星
[21:47] She’s going places. 成功在即了
[21:48] Could we take a picture with you? 咱们合个影吧
[21:50] Yeah, sure. why not? 好啊
[21:52] Okay. awesome. 太好了
[21:54] All right. 好了
[21:57] Okay… One, two, three. 一 二 三
[22:07] Oh, so cute! 好可爱啊
[22:08] Thank you so much. 太感谢了
[22:10] I’m so excited for you. Congratulations again. 真为你开心 恭喜你喔
[22:40] Dixon! 迪克森
[22:41] Dixon! 迪克森
[22:42] – Dixon! – Harper! I’m right here. -迪克森 -哈培 我就在这呢
[22:44] Okay? What? 什么事
[22:45] Have you been in the bathroom? 厕所你去了吗
[22:47] We have to do something. 咱们得采取行动了
[22:48] It’s like Sodom and Gomorrah in there. smoking and drinking, 里面就跟所多玛和蛾摩拉似的 又抽又喝的
[22:52] and all kinds of inappropriate inter-gender contact. 还男女授受不亲
[22:53] We could get sued. we could get arrested! 咱们会被起诉 会进监狱的
[22:55] Hey, Harper. 哈培
[22:57] None of this was my idea. 这些都不是我的主意
[23:00] All right. 好吧
[23:00] Can I talk to Dixon for a second? Alone? 我能和迪克森单独说几句吗
[23:03] Sure. Come and meet me 没问题 谈完之后
[23:05] in the girls’ bathroom when you’re done. 到女厕所来找我
[23:11] What’s up? 什么事
[23:12] I have some really good news for you. 我有好消息告诉你
[23:13] Okay. Well, let’s hear it. 真的啊 说吧
[23:15] You are going to Pepperdine next year. 你明年能去沛普汀大学了
[23:17] No, Annie, I meant what I said… 不行 安妮 我说得都是认真的
[23:19] And I am going to Carnegie Mellon. 我也能去卡内基梅隆了
[23:24] Uh… wait. How? 等等 为什么
[23:27] I sold Marla’s necklace. 我把玛拉的项链卖掉了
[23:30] You would not believe what it was worth. 你肯定想不到它有多值钱
[23:33] Oh my God, Annie, what… 天呐 安妮 什么
[23:35] But it meant so much to you. 可这项链对你来说很重要的
[23:38] Yeah, well… so do you. 你对我也很重要
[23:40] And I am sure that Marla would approve. 我肯定玛拉会赞成我的做法
[23:45] I’m blown away. 幸福来得如此突然
[23:47] Come here. 过来
[23:49] You’re not going to start crying now, are you? 你该不是要哭了吧
[23:52] Come on. 走吧
[23:54] Hey, guys! Guess what? 兄弟们 告诉你们
[23:57] I’m going to Pepperdine. I’m going to Pepperdine! 我能去沛普汀了 我能去沛普汀了
[24:00] Awesome! 太棒了
[24:23] Hey, handsome. 帅哥
[24:27] How are you? 你怎么样
[24:31] I’m okay. 挺好的
[24:36] Do you want to dance? 要不要一起跳舞
[24:37] No, I don’t want to dance. 我不想跳舞
[24:38] Can you just, uh… leave me alone, Ade? 我想一个人待会行吗 艾德
[24:42] Are we ever going to talk about what happened? 之前发生的事你还打算谈吗
[24:44] I, uh, I don’t even remember what happened. 我连发生了什么都不记得了
[24:47] I’ll remind you. 我记得
[24:49] We kissed. 我们接吻了
[24:51] And you told me you loved me. 你说你爱我
[24:54] I highly doubt that, Ade. 艾德 这点我非常怀疑
[24:56] It’s true. 是真的
[24:57] Navid, you have to talk to me. 纳维 你必须跟我谈谈
[25:00] After everything we did the other night? 那晚发生的事
[25:03] Everything you said? 你说过的话
[25:04] I don’t know what I said the other night. 我不记得那晚我说什么了
[25:07] I don’t care what I said. 我也不在乎我说了什么
[25:08] I, I know what I feel, and I can tell you, Ade, 我爱谁我很清楚 我告诉你 艾德
[25:11] from the bottom of my heart, that I do not love you. 肺腑之言 我根本不爱你
[25:14] I love Silver. 我爱的是小银
[25:18] Just leave me the hell alone. 别来烦我了
[25:35] This bowtie’s throwing me off, man. 这蝴蝶结影响我发挥了
[25:39] Uh-oh, here comes the old ball and chain. 我老婆来了
[25:45] I’ve been looking for you everywhere. 我到处找你
[25:47] Are you drunk? 你喝醉了吗
[25:49] I’m getting there. 差不多了
[25:51] All right. Okay. Why don’t you come back inside with me? 好了 和我一起进去吧
[25:53] No. 不
[25:54] I’m good here. 我在这很好
[25:55] With my boys. This is, uh… 和我的朋友一起 这是
[25:57] Pete. 皮特
[25:58] – And Sully. – Pete and Sully! -我是萨利 -皮特和萨利
[26:01] Right. Okay. 好吧
[26:03] Well, then have fun with Pete and Sully. 那你就跟皮特和萨利好好玩吧
[26:05] And if at any point you actually 无论什么时候
[26:06] come back inside and dance 如果你要进来
[26:07] with your girlfriend, you let me know. 和你女朋友跳舞的话 让我知道一下
[26:09] Ivy, wait, wait. We can dance right here. 艾薇 等等 我们可以在这跳舞
[26:11] Haven’t you ever seen an Indian guy moonwalk? 你没看过印度人跳太空步吧
[26:36] Excuse me, um… 打扰一下
[26:37] Okay, okay. Everybody. Everybody. 好了 各位 各位
[26:43] All right, all right, all right. 好了 好了
[26:45] Can I have everybody’s attention, please? 大家请注意一下
[26:47] First and foremost, I want to thank you all 首先也是最重要的 感谢大家
[26:49] for coming out tonight, and welcome to the future. 今晚的到来 欢迎来到未来
[26:55] Okay. Uh… 好了
[26:56] Well, guys, your votes are in, 投票结束了
[26:58] and now it is time for us to crown this year’s 现在是时候宣布今年的
[27:01] Prom King and Queen. 舞会国王和王后了
[27:07] And now… 现在
[27:09] your West Beverly Hills High School Senior Prom Queen is… 西比弗利中学毕业舞会王后是
[27:13] Naomi Clark. 娜欧米·克拉克
[27:17] And the Prom King is… 舞会国王是
[27:21] Teddy Montgomery. 泰迪·蒙哥马利
[27:23] Go, Teddy! 去吧 泰迪
[27:26] Now would either one of you 现在你们两个
[27:28] guys like to have a few words… 有没有什么话要说
[27:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:31] Thank you so much. This is… 非常感谢大家 这是
[27:34] an honor, if not a surprise. 我的荣幸 虽说不算惊喜
[27:37] Four years ago, 四年前
[27:38] my father tried to talk me into going to a private school. 我父亲想说服我去上私立学校
[27:41] But I said no, because I wanted to be at a school 但是我不同意 因为我想去
[27:43] where I was truly needed. And of course 一所需要我的学校 当然还因为
[27:46] I didn’t want to wear those God-awful plaid skirts. 我不想穿那些超级糟糕的格子裙
[27:49] But anyway, it has been my privilege 无论怎样 在过去的四年里能引导你们
[27:51] to lead you for the last four years. 我感到很荣幸
[27:54] So tonight, I would like you all to know 今晚 我想让你们知道
[27:57] that I love each and every one of you 我爱你们每一个人
[27:59] just as much as you love me. 正如你们爱我那样
[28:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:10] Go, Teddy! 加油 泰迪
[28:10] A man of very few words, ladies and gentlemen. 惜字如金的男人 女士们先生们
[28:12] Now, will the king and queen please make their way 现在 请国王和王后
[28:15] to the dance floor for their coronation dance. 到舞池里一起跳一支加冕舞
[28:18] DJ DJ?
[28:24] Congratulations, Naomi. 恭喜你 娜欧米
[28:26] You make a beautiful queen. 你是个非常美丽的王后
[28:28] Right back at you. 你也一样
[28:31] It’s been a crazy year, huh? 这一年真是疯狂 是吧
[28:33] Mmm, yes, it has. 是的
[28:35] I mean, look at our prom dates. 看看我们各自的舞伴
[28:37] I am with the nerdiest guy in our class. 我和我们班的书呆子在一起
[28:40] And you’re dating a dude. 你和一个男生约会
[28:43] Yeah. 是的
[28:44] But we somehow manage 但是我们还是
[28:46] to still be the most popular kids in school. 成功成为全校最有人气的学生
[28:48] Go figure, huh? 真想不到
[28:50] Hey, Your Highness… 陛下
[28:52] you mind if I cut in? 可以和你的舞伴跳舞吗
[28:53] I’ve never danced with a prom queen before. 我从没和舞会王后跳过舞
[28:55] She’s all yours. 她是你的了
[29:01] So, will you dance with me? 可以和我跳支舞吗
[29:03] Who am I to refuse the king? 怎么敢拒绝国王的邀请
[29:39] Congratulations, Naomi. 恭喜你 娜欧米
[29:40] Prom queen. 舞会王后
[29:43] Not that I’m surprised. 但也是意料之中的事
[29:44] Well, you’ll be happy to know 有件事你听了会高兴
[29:45] that instead of spending the day before prom in a spa, 在舞会之前的晚上 我没去做水疗
[29:47] I wrote my paper. How’s that for a surprise? 而是在写论文 惊喜吧
[29:49] Yes, I read it this afternoon, 是的 今天下午我读了
[29:51] and, in fact, I was surprised. 事实上 我是很惊奇
[29:53] It’s definitely an “A” paper. 这篇论文绝对可以拿到A
[29:54] Really? 真的吗
[29:56] Which is how I know 所以我知道
[29:57] you didn’t write it. 肯定不是你写的
[29:58] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[29:59] The paper was well-written, incisive, 这篇论文写得很好 见解深刻
[30:02] thought-provoking. 发人深省
[30:04] And there’s no way you wrote it. 你不可能写出这样的文章
[30:07] What are you saying? I cheated? 你是什么意思 说我作弊吗
[30:09] I stayed up all night, writing that paper, 我熬了一整夜 写了那篇论文
[30:11] and I wrote every single word. 每个字都是我写的
[30:12] I can’t believe you think that. 真是不敢相信你会这么想
[30:13] You know what? We’ll discuss this 这样吧 我们找个合适的时间
[30:14] at a more appropriate time 和诺瓦克校长一起
[30:16] with Principal Nowack. 讨论这个问题
[30:18] Go on. Have fun tonight. 去吧 今晚好好玩
[30:20] ‘Cause I don’t think you’re going to be having fun 你毕业的时候
[30:22] on graduation day. 就没有这么好玩了
[30:32] Ivy, I’ve been looking all over for you. 艾薇 我到处在找你
[30:35] I want you to meet somebody. 我想让你见一个人
[30:36] This is Kristi. 这是克里斯蒂
[30:38] Hi. 你好
[30:39] Hi. 你好
[30:40] Kristi is an actress. 克里斯蒂是个演员
[30:42] And she’s from Ohio. 来自俄亥俄州
[30:44] And, uh, yeah. She’s just working as a waitress 她目前在做女服务生
[30:46] until she gets her big break. 等待事业上的转机
[30:48] Well, you sure seem to know 看起来
[30:50] quite a lot about Kristi. 你对克里斯蒂还挺了解的
[30:51] Yeah, well, uh… 是的
[30:52] I was thinking that, um, 我在想
[30:55] maybe the three of us could get out of here, 或许我们三个可以离开这
[30:58] get a hotel room, 开个房间
[31:00] maybe have some fun. 玩一下
[31:02] You want the three of us to “go have some fun”? 你想要我们三个一起”玩一下”
[31:04] Yeah. 是的
[31:06] Well, I’m dying. 我就要死了
[31:09] I got to live every moment to the fullest. 时时刻刻都要尽兴
[31:11] Check off that bucket list. 完成我的遗愿清单
[31:14] You know what, Raj? 罗杰 我告诉你
[31:15] You are an ass, man. 你是个混蛋
[31:27] Ade? 艾德
[31:29] What are you doing here? What’s wrong? 你来这做什么 有什么事吗
[31:32] I have to tell you something. 我必须告诉你一些事
[31:34] Okay. 好吧
[31:35] I cannot keep it from you any longer. 我不能再瞒着你了
[31:37] It’s tearing me up inside. 我快要被折磨疯了
[31:39] What? What is it? 怎么了 什么事
[31:43] The other night, when you were at the hospital, 那天晚上 你在医院里
[31:46] I drove Navid home. 我开车送纳维回家
[31:49] I’m so sorry, Silver. 小银 对不起
[31:53] He kissed me. 他吻了我
[31:55] I pushed him away right away. 我马上把他推开了
[31:57] But what are you talking about? 你在说什么
[32:00] That can’t be true. 那不是真的
[32:01] He cheated on me and he tried to cheat on you. 他背叛了我 又想要背叛你
[32:10] I can’t believe it. 怎么可能
[32:12] I’m so sorry, Silver. 小银 对不起
[32:13] I just… I had to tell you. 我必须让你知道
[32:20] Do you hate me? 你恨我吗
[32:24] No, I don’t hate you. You didn’t do anything. 我不恨你 你什么都没做
[32:31] I hate Navid. 我恨的是纳维
[32:47] What a night. 今晚真开心
[32:49] You were prom queen. 你是舞会女王
[32:52] And after four years 大家猜测了四年
[32:55] of “Will they? Won’t they?” 到底他们会不会在一起
[32:57] Alan and Alex might finally do it. 艾伦和艾利克斯终于要在一起了
[33:00] They’re like the Bella and Edward of the geek set. 他们是书呆界的爱德华和贝拉[暮光之城主角]
[33:03] – Are you okay? – No. -你还好吧 -不好
[33:07] Mr. Phillips just accused me of cheating 菲利普斯老师说我的历史作业
[33:09] on my history paper. 是抄袭的
[33:11] It’s just… people like him underestimate people like me, 他那样的人总会看低我这样的人
[33:13] because we’re insanely beautiful, or… 因为我们这么美
[33:17] What? What’s the matter? 什么 怎么了
[33:21] I may have made 在你去睡觉后
[33:23] a few changes to your paper after you went to sleep. 我修改了下你的论文
[33:27] – for grammar and spelling. – Yeah, I did. -语法和拼写错误 -没错
[33:29] And… I also cleaned up the sentence structure, 我还改了些句式
[33:32] and I polished a few of the ideas. 还完善了一些观点
[33:37] And I maybe wrote a new thesis statement. 改了改论文中心思想句
[33:40] Max! Why would you do that?! 麦克斯 你怎么这么做
[33:42] You said my paper was great. 你说我的论文写得很好
[33:44] It was. Hey, it was great. 没错 是很好
[33:46] It was all there. It was-it was just… 非常不错了 只是
[33:49] a little… rough, 有点粗糙
[33:51] and I was worried that it wasn’t going to be good enough 我担心论文不够好
[33:52] for you to pass his class. 通不过这科考试
[33:54] So, maybe I overdid it a bit. I-I-I… 可能我改的太过分了 我
[33:56] – Hey, I’m sorry. – I can’t believe you did this. -我很抱歉 -我不敢相信你这样做了
[33:58] I know how much it means for you to go to C.U. 我知道加州大学对你有多么重要
[34:00] I didn’t want to take any chances. Come… 我不想冒险
[34:13] Threw a hell of a party, huh, Harper? 这派对前所未有的成功啊 哈培
[34:15] People are having a good time, aren’t they? 大家玩得很高兴 不是吗
[34:20] I’m sorry for being such a raging bitch. 我很抱歉对你发火
[34:23] On the bright side, I didn’t get shingles 好的一面是 我没像一年级迎新舞会后
[34:25] like I did after Freshman Turnabout. 那样起带状疱疹了
[34:30] Can I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗
[34:32] Why do you volunteer for the dance committee 知道这有这么大的压力
[34:34] if it turns you into such a stress case? 你为什么还要志愿加入筹委会
[34:37] I guess… 我想
[34:40] I guess maybe being on the dance committee 我想如果我做舞会筹备的话
[34:42] gives me an excuse to actually come to the dance. 才有理由来参加舞会吧
[34:46] The truth is, not once, in four years, 说实话 这四年来没有一个人
[34:49] has anyone ever asked me. 邀请我参加舞会
[35:00] – Hey, uh, want to go dance? – Really? -想去跳舞吗 -真的吗
[35:04] Yeah. Come on. 来吧
[35:48] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[35:50] You know what, Raj? 你知道吗 罗杰
[35:51] Not okay. All right? You cannot do that. 这样不行 你不能这么做
[35:54] – You cannot treat me like that. – I know. -你不能这么对我 -我知道
[35:57] And yes, yes, you got some horrible news 是 没错 医生说
[35:59] from the doctor. Okay, I understand that. 情况很不好 我理解
[36:01] But that does not give you the right to be a jackass. 但是这不是你变成混蛋的理由
[36:04] You’re right. I’m a jackass. 你说的对 我就是个混蛋
[36:06] I’m no good for you. 我对你没什么好处
[36:11] What? Okay… 什么 行了
[36:13] I get it. 我明白了
[36:14] Is this your way of-of 你想通过这种方法
[36:16] trying to scare me off or something? 来吓跑我吗
[36:18] – What? – Okay, yeah, Raj, you know what? -什么 -罗杰 我告诉你
[36:20] No. That’s not going to work, all right? 不可能 没用的 知道吗
[36:21] I don’t scare that easy, so you might as well stop trying. 我不会轻易被吓跑的 所以你也别试了
[36:25] Look, Ivy… 听着 艾薇
[36:27] you are wasting your time with me. 你和我在一起是浪费时间
[36:31] You have an incredible future. 你有一个美好的未来
[36:33] You have your whole life ahead of you– 前途无量
[36:34] surfing, traveling the world. 潜水 周游世界
[36:37] I cannot let you sacrifice that for what is literally 我不能让你为了一个终点是死亡的爱情
[36:40] – a dead-end relationship. – Raj, Raj, -牺牲了这一切 -罗杰 罗杰
[36:41] – stop that. – I’m not going to stop it! -别这样 -我不会停止的
[36:46] I’m dying, Ivy. 我就要死了 艾薇
[36:49] If you -if you stay with me, 如果 你和我在一起的话
[36:50] you’re gonna watch me wither away. 你要亲眼看着我一天天虚弱下去
[36:54] It only gets worse from here. 只会每况愈下的
[36:56] And you don’t think I know that, Raj? 你以为我不明白吗 罗杰
[36:57] I mean, what do you take me for? 你把我当成什么人了
[36:59] Some sort of superficial bitch or something? 那种肤浅的贱女生吗
[37:01] Okay, I want to be with you. I do. 我想和你在一起
[37:02] I want to be with you… for all of it. 我真的这样想 想一直在你身边
[37:04] For the good and the bad, and, I… 不管未来是好是坏
[37:07] I want to be there… 我都想陪着你
[37:08] you know, until the end, if that’s what it comes down to. 直到最后 如果那一天真的来临的话
[37:11] Okay, I mean, I… 我是说
[37:13] I’m in love with you. 我爱上你了
[37:16] And I couldn’t leave you at this point, even if I wanted to. 我不能这样丢下你 我做不到
[37:31] Dixon, come on. 迪克森 别这样
[37:32] It’s nothing to be ashamed of. 没什么好害羞的
[37:33] We just want to know, how long 我们只是想知道
[37:35] have you and Harper been a couple? 你和哈培在一起多长时间了
[37:36] You know what guys? Seriously? 说真的 伙计们
[37:38] You can bite me. 尽情讽刺吧
[37:40] Take it from me. It’s a lot easier 以我的经验来说 说出来
[37:41] – once you come out. – Have you brought her home to Deb yet? -会好点 -你带她回家见戴比了吗
[37:44] Navid, please help me out here. Please… 纳维 救救我吧 求你了
[37:48] I think she’s perfect for you. 我觉得你俩是天生一对
[37:49] You guys really suck. I’m so glad I’m graduating. 你们怎么这样 真庆幸我毕业了
[37:54] Is that Silver? 那是小银吗
[37:56] What’s she doing here? 她怎么来了
[38:00] What’s going on? Are you okay? 怎么了 你还好吧
[38:03] Is it true? 是真的吗
[38:05] – What? – You know what. -什么 -你知道我在说什么
[38:07] Ade told me what happened, but I want to hear it from you. 艾德告诉我了 但我想听你亲口说
[38:11] Did you kiss her? 你吻她了吗
[38:15] Hey, I don’t know, 我不知道
[38:17] I don’t know what I… if I did… 我真的不知道
[38:18] if I can’t, I can’t remember… 我记不起来了
[38:19] – I was drinking, and… – Can’t remember? -我喝酒了 然后 -记不起来
[38:23] It’s all right, I swear. 我发誓我和她之间没什么的
[38:24] I never want to see you again. 我再也不想见到你了
[38:40] So, wait. Who told you this? 谁告诉你这件事的
[38:41] Well, you know, just a couple people, 只有几个人说起而已
[38:43] saying you and Harper were all over each other. 说你和哈培打得火热
[38:45] This is a nightmare. It-it was just one dance. 那真是噩梦 就跳了一支舞
[38:48] I felt sorry for her. 我同情她才和她跳的
[38:49] – So you’re not really dating? -No! -所以你们没在约会 -当然没有
[38:53] Uh, hey, what’s going on? 怎么了
[38:55] Is everything okay? 没出什么事吧
[38:56] Everything’s fine. 没什么
[38:58] Why don’t you have a seat? This is Mr. Schwartz. 坐下来再说 这是施瓦兹先生
[39:01] – He’s Marla Templeton’s attorney. – Okay. -玛拉·泰普顿的律师 -好的
[39:04] I represent the estate of Marla Templeton. 我代理玛拉·泰普顿的房地产
[39:07] My role is to carry out her wishes as expressed in her will. 我的职责是把她的遗愿完成
[39:11] Marla has decided 玛拉决定
[39:13] to leave her entire estate to you, Annie. 把她所有的房地产都划到你的名下 安妮
[39:37] Ivy… 艾薇
[39:42] did you really mean what you said? 你是说真的吗
[39:46] About… staying with me until the end? 真的想陪我一直到最后吗
[39:51] Yeah. Of course I did. 当然是真的
[39:55] Then marry me. 那嫁给我吧
[39:58] Raj, come on– don’t joke around like that. 罗杰 别开这种玩笑
[40:01] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[40:07] I want to spend the rest of my life with you. 我想要和你度过剩下的时光
[40:14] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[40:23] Yes. 我愿意
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme