Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I think you’re funny and smart. 我觉得你既聪明又风趣
[00:04] And I think you’re hot, too. 我还觉得你很帅
[00:07] We’re gonna have to keep this on the down low. 我们的关系得保密
[00:09] It could really hurt my reputation. 这也太不像我自己了
[00:11] I was thinking the exact same thing. 我也是这么想的
[00:12] – Are you okay? – I might have smoked some pot. -你还好吗 -其实 我吸了点大麻
[00:15] – You smoke? Since when? – Since… -吸大麻 从什么时候开始的 -从
[00:18] I realized that it really helps me 那次意外之后 我发现那东西对我
[00:20] get back into the water, you know, after my accident. 重新开始冲浪很有帮助
[00:22] What kind of person 什么人
[00:23] goes behind their friend’s back 会背着她们的朋友
[00:25] and starts sleeping with their boyfriend? 和朋友的男友发生关系
[00:27] She didn’t do it, all right? It was me. 不是她做的 是我
[00:28] I’m the one who cheated with Navid. 是我和纳维一起骗了你
[00:29] – You bitch! – Guys! Hey, guys! -贱人 -姑娘们 姑娘们
[00:32] Honestly, Ade, I want our friendship back. 说实话 艾德 我希望我们还是朋友
[00:33] – Break up with him. – I can’t. -和他分手 -我不能
[00:35] We’ve been friends for too long 我们是那么久的朋友
[00:36] to let a guy come in between us. 怎么能因为一个男生就毁了我们的友谊
[00:39] I missed you. 我想你
[00:41] I missed you, too. 我也想你
[02:20] – Naomi. – Hi. -娜欧米 -嗨
[02:24] I think you dislocated my scapula. 肩胛都要被你弄脱臼了
[02:29] Hey! You! 喂 你
[02:30] Out! Now! Don’t wash your hands. You don’t need to. 出去 快 别洗手了 没必要
[02:32] Use hand sanitizer. 用消毒液吧
[02:33] Go! 快
[02:39] Girls’ bathroom. 女盥洗室
[02:41] – How taboo. – Well, I needed a kiss before class. -太不合适了吧 -人家想来个课前吻嘛
[02:47] Is somebody in there? 里面有人吗
[02:48] It’s occupied! 有人了
[02:51] Oh. I got you a present. 对了 有个礼物给你
[02:54] Oh… Come on. 不会吧
[02:58] Oh. A shirt! Wow! 是衬衫 哇
[03:01] That’s nice. 挺体面的
[03:02] It’s not nice. It’s Gucci. 这不叫体面 这是古琦[奢侈品牌]
[03:05] It’s amazing, but it’s… not exactly my style. 是挺好的 不过 不太像我的风格
[03:08] No offense, but your style sucks. 无意冒犯 不过你的风格还真不咋地
[03:10] “Geology rocks”? “地质学最棒”
[03:11] Honey, I don’t think so. 亲爱的 我可不这么想
[03:14] Look, Naomi… 听着 娜欧米
[03:16] If I start swanning around in Gucci, 如果我穿着古琦到处逛
[03:18] my friends are going to know something’s up. 朋友们肯定能觉察出端倪
[03:20] So we have to be careful 所以我们得小心行事
[03:22] if we want to keep our relationship on the DL. 不然咱俩的事就要被发现了
[03:24] Oh, fine, you’re probably right. 好吧 说得有道理
[03:25] You can’t be flaunting it around school. 在学校你不能穿着它四处招摇
[03:28] But you could wear it this weekend. 但这周末你可以穿
[03:30] Why don’t I get a suite at some fabulous hotel. 何不去豪华酒店订上个套房
[03:31] We’ll go swimming, get massages, 我们可以游泳 按摩
[03:33] order whipped cream, and you can eat it 来份生奶油 而你可以
[03:35] – off of my… – I can’t. I can’t. -就着它吃掉我… -不行 不行
[03:37] What, are you lactose-intolerant? 怎么着 你有乳糖不耐受症吗
[03:38] No. But it’s the Annual Academic Invitational this weekend. 不是 是这周末有年度学术邀请赛
[03:42] I’m the captain of the West Bev team. 我是西比弗利高中队的队长
[03:44] You’re such a nerd! 你真是个书呆子
[03:46] – What can I say? – Well, what about tonight? -我能怎么办呢 -那今晚怎么样
[03:48] I have whipped cream at home. 我家里就有生奶油哦
[03:50] I’m just in hard-core study mode 我现在就已经完全
[03:51] for the Invitational right now. 进入邀请赛准备学习模式了
[03:52] My teammate Alex and I are cramming all night. 我和队友艾利克斯 打算啃一晚上书
[03:54] Okay, fine, 那好吧
[03:56] have your little cramfest with Alex. 跟亚历克斯好好啃书去吧
[03:58] Next weekend, you are mine. 但下周末 你得是我的
[04:01] Come on, open the door. 快点开门
[04:03] It’s a deal. 说定了
[04:06] It’s occupied! 有人了
[04:08] Come on! 有没有搞错
[04:10] Hey, baby! 宝贝
[04:14] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[04:16] I think, uh… I think… 我觉得 我觉得
[04:18] I think you have bright orange hair. 我觉得你头发变成了亮橙色
[04:19] It’s so cool, right? 很帅 对吧
[04:20] I woke up this morning, I looked in the mirror, 今早起来后 照了照镜子
[04:21] and I was, like, I need a change. 我就觉得 我得来点改变
[04:23] Well, it’s definitely a change. It’s… 确实改变不小 确实
[04:25] – It’s different. – Different, huh? -不一样了 -不一样吧
[04:27] Would that be… 那是
[04:28] Different amazing or… 不一样的惊艳
[04:31] – Different fabulous? – Well, uh, I’d have to go -还是不一样的超赞呢 -那我选
[04:33] – with different amazing. – Oh, why, thank you. -不一样的惊艳 -是吧 谢谢
[04:37] Oh, my God! 我的天
[04:39] – Who did this to you? – I did it myself. -谁把你弄成这样了 -我自己弄的
[04:42] Okay, the most important thing is do not panic. 好吧 一定要保持冷静
[04:44] Do you still have the package? 你还留着包装盒吗
[04:45] – Because you have a major lawsuit on your hands. – No. -因为你有个大官司要打 -不要
[04:47] Yes. We’re going to sue the jackasses who did this to you, 要 我们要去告那个把你弄成这样的混蛋
[04:50] and you’re going to make serious bank. 而你会获得一大笔赔偿
[04:51] But before that, I’m going to go search 但在那之前 我得去失物认领处
[04:53] the lost-and-found for a hat. 给你找顶帽子戴上
[04:55] Don’t even listen to her. 别听她瞎说
[04:56] Please. She’s just jealous, ’cause she knows she can’t 得了吧 她是嫉妒而已 因为她很清楚
[04:58] pull it off like I can. 自己驾驭不了这发色
[05:00] Hang on a sec. 等会
[05:01] Hello? 你好
[05:03] Yes, this is Erin Silver. 对 我是艾莲·西福尔
[05:06] It’s the NYU rep. 是纽约大学代表
[05:08] Absolutely. 没问题
[05:10] Yes, yes, I know the Beach Club, sure. 是 是 我当然知道海滩俱乐部
[05:13] Absolutely. Thank you. Bye. 没问题 谢谢你 再见
[05:16] Oh, my God! 天哪
[05:17] I… I have my NYU alumni interview tomorrow. 我明天要去参加纽约大学的校友面试
[05:20] – Oh, my God! – You’re gonna be amazing. -我的天 -你肯定会大放异彩的
[05:22] Oh, but… But what about your hair? 但是 你的头发怎么办
[05:24] What about my hair? 我头发怎么了
[05:25] Uh, I just… It’s a serious interview, and… 我只是觉得 那是个正式面试 而且
[05:29] You know what? You… You look great. 没事 你看起来很好
[05:31] It’s totally fine. Just… go for it. 完全没问题 加油吧
[05:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:36] You’re gonna be great. 你没问题的
[05:45] What about this one? 这个怎么样
[05:47] Oh, come on. 得了吧
[05:48] “Dog walker” Is just a fancy way of saying pooper scooper. “遛狗师”只不过是拾粪者的委婉说法
[05:51] I wonder if anyone’s hiring one of those sign twirlers. 我在想会不会有人要雇佣指挥
[05:54] You’d be cute twirling a sign. 你做指挥肯定会很可爱
[05:56] Ugh! This so hard. 这太难了
[05:57] If I can’t find a job soon, 如果我近期内找不到工作
[05:59] I’m never going to be able to afford going to college. 我就付不起大学学费了
[06:01] Well, hey, check this one out. 看看这个
[06:02] “Personal assistant. 私人助理
[06:03] “Looking for bright, self-motivated person 要求 聪明伶俐 有上进心
[06:04] “With great organizational skills in Hollywood Hills. 组织能力强 工作地点 好莱坞山
[06:07] – Discretion a must.” – Oh, my God. -必须言行谨慎 -我的天
[06:09] Hollywood Hills? Discretion? 好莱坞山 言行谨慎
[06:11] – That is totally a famous person. – Really? I don’t know. -招人的肯定是个名人 -是吗 不知道
[06:14] No. I read about it all the time in tabloids. 肯定是 我老是在小报里看到
[06:16] Celebrities get you to sign these agreements 名人们让你签署那些协议
[06:18] so you don’t spill their dirt to the press. 以防自己的丑闻被泄露给媒体
[06:20] Yet you’re reading about it in the tabloids. 可你正是从小报上读到的
[06:22] Whatever. You will be jealous 随你怎么说 当我和乔治·克鲁尼[著名影星]
[06:24] when I’m hanging poolside with George Clooney. 一起头枕泳池边时 你就嫉妒去吧
[06:28] Also in sports, 继续体育方面新闻
[06:30] girls’ softball hurler Karen Franklin pitched 女子垒球投手凯伦·富兰克林的精彩一投
[06:32] what would have been a no-hitter were it not 本可以让对手的安打数为零
[06:35] for the mighty bat of Malibu’s Lacy O’Connell. 却被马里布的蕾西·奥·康奈尔大力击中
[06:37] And still, the Lady Wildcats were victorious 但野猫队仍然大获全胜
[06:40] and remain undefeated as they enter postseason play. 以不败战绩挺进季后赛
[06:43] In other news, 其他方面的消息
[06:44] this weekend, our Academic Invitational team 本周末 我校年度学术邀请赛参赛队
[06:48] competes in Oxnard, 将会在奥克斯纳德比赛
[06:49] hoping to bring home the gold once again. 希望他们能再次夺金而归
[06:52] Now, an exclusive sneak peek 现在播送独家报道
[06:55] at the brains behind the legend. 一起来认识一下传奇背后的天才们
[06:58] Hi. I’m Max. 我是麦克斯
[07:00] My passions are biology and astrophysics. I’m the captain 我酷爱生物和天体物理 我是
[07:04] of the West Beverly Academic Invitational Team. 学术邀请赛西比弗利队的队长
[07:05] We’ve been state champs 该比赛举办两年来
[07:06] for two years running, 我们已蝉联两届的州冠军
[07:08] and this weekend, we’re going for our three-peat. 而这周末 我们将为三连冠而战
[07:10] So put your hands together, 所以伸出你们的双手
[07:12] give a loud West Bev cheer for your team. 给西比弗利队鼓掌喝彩吧
[07:17] My name’s Gilbert. 我叫吉尔伯特
[07:18] Art history and archaeology are my interests. 我对艺术史和考古学比较感兴趣
[07:21] Hi. I’m Allen. 我是艾伦
[07:22] Chemistry is my bag. 化学是我的菜
[07:26] And I’m Alex. 我是艾利克斯
[07:28] I love literature and history. 我喜欢文学和历史
[07:32] That’s Alex? 她就是艾利克斯
[07:33] And together we’re going to bring home the title. 我们一定会齐心协力 载誉而归
[07:36] Go, Wildcats! 野猫队 必胜
[08:04] Now, you have a good day at school, sweetie. 开心享受学校生活吧 亲爱的
[08:07] – Ugh. I don’t want to go. – Come on. I’ll walk you in. -我不想去 -别这样 我送你进去
[08:16] Come on. Is it that awful? 拜托 有那么糟吗
[08:17] Uh, yeah, Raj. It’s high school, okay? 罗杰 这是高中 好不好
[08:20] It’s totally and utterly boring. 简直无聊透顶
[08:23] It’s way more boring now that I’m not smoking pot anymore. 更无聊的是 我已经戒掉大麻了
[08:26] Yeah, I hear you. 我知道
[08:28] – Still, I’m proud of you. – Whatever. -但我还是为你感到自豪 -随你便吧
[08:32] Hey, hey. What’s up, Raj? What’s up, Ivy? 最近怎么样 罗杰 还有你 艾薇
[08:35] – Hello. – How you doing, Dixon? – 好啊 -你呢 迪克森
[08:36] Hey, man, I’m… I’m living the dream. 我在享受梦想生活
[08:38] – I’m living the dream, guys. – Whatever. -享受梦想生活 -随你怎么说了
[08:40] See, now, why can’t you have 看到了吧 你怎么就不能学学
[08:41] some of Dixon’s positive go-get-’em energy? 迪克森乐观的精神呢 也像他一样活力四射
[08:43] Because I’m cool, Raj. 那是因为我很酷 罗杰
[08:45] Because I got better things 因为我的生活中
[08:47] to do with my life than just school. 有比上学更重要的事要做
[08:49] Oh, hey, speaking of which… 说到这个
[08:51] You know how, uh, Hurley is coming to town this weekend for that competition? 你知道赫尔利这周末要来观看比赛吗
[08:54] They’re scouting women for the team. 他们会来物色女队员
[08:56] Yeah, yeah, I heard something about that. 我也听说过
[08:57] I signed you up. 我帮你申请了
[08:59] I’m sorry. You what? 不好意思 什么
[09:04] Well, I… I know I should have asked you first, 我知道应该先问问你的意见
[09:06] but there were only a few slots left, 但是剩下的名额不多了
[09:08] – so I thought… – Well, dude, you thought wrong. -所以我想 -不是你想的那样
[09:09] I’m… Raj, I’m not into that. 我 罗杰 我不想去
[09:11] I’m not… I’m not interested. 我不感兴趣
[09:14] Ivy, you make the team, and… and you’re going to be 艾薇 你成了他们的队员 你就可以
[09:17] traveling the world in, like, two months. 在差不多两个月内 到世界各地旅行
[09:19] Surfing the best waves, living your dream. 去条件最适宜的海里冲浪 实现你的梦想
[09:22] Why wouldn’t you want that? 你为什么不愿意呢
[09:23] Because maybe I’m not a sellout, you know. 因为我不想为了赚钱而冲浪
[09:25] Maybe I don’t need to sell my soul 我还不需要为了免费的巴厘岛旅行
[09:28] just to get a free trip to Bali. 就出卖自己的灵魂
[09:33] All right, my bad. 好吧 是我错了
[09:35] Sorry. 对不起
[09:44] – Hey, guys. – Hi. -你们好 -你好
[09:44] Sorry I’m late. 很抱歉我来晚了
[09:46] I had to tutor some freshmen. 刚辅导完新生
[09:48] No worries. 没事
[09:50] Hey, did anyone else get the apple pie? 有人尝过苹果派了吗
[09:52] – It’s pretty good. – It does look good. -非常好吃 -看起来是挺好吃的
[10:02] What’s up, Naomi? 娜欧米 怎么了
[10:04] What do you know about that girl Alex? 你认识那个叫艾利克斯的女孩吗
[10:06] Alex Scarborough? 艾利克斯·斯卡伯勒
[10:08] She’s brilliant. 她很聪明
[10:09] Like, a bona fide genius. 完全是个天才
[10:12] – Not when it comes to fashion. – Word is -除了时尚 -据说
[10:14] she’s still deciding between Oxford and Harvard. 她还没决定到底是去牛津大学还是哈佛大学
[10:17] She fences, she plays chess. 她练击剑 下国际象棋
[10:18] She’s like Tom Brady of the Academic Invitational team. 她就是学术邀请赛校队里的汤姆·布兰迪
[10:21] What exactly is the Academic Invitational thingie? 这个学术邀请赛到底是什么玩意啊
[10:25] It’s pretty intense. It’s, like, all the smartest kids 一个很紧张的比赛 全州最聪明的学生
[10:26] from the state compete at Oxnard Pacific every year. 会在奥克斯纳德一较高下
[10:29] Sounds lame. 挺无聊的啊
[10:30] Yeah, well, you’d think so, but, uh, it’s notorious 你当然会这么想 其实它是以
[10:32] for actually having the craziest after-parties. 最疯狂的庆功宴会声名远扬
[10:36] – What? – I guess that’s what happens -什么 -我猜就是是把一群过度压抑的人
[10:37] when you put all those repressed over-achievers in one hotel. 放在一个酒店纵情狂欢吧
[10:40] Oh, and I hear everybody 我听说每个人都会
[10:41] hooks up and gets wasted. It’s crazy. 彼此勾搭 欲仙欲死 很疯狂的
[10:43] It’s like one big nerd orgy. 就像是一个书呆子的狂欢
[11:00] Not interested. 我没兴趣
[11:02] I’m sorry? 什么
[11:03] What are you selling, Girl Scout cookies? 你想推销什么 女童子军的小点心吗
[11:05] No. Uh, I’m Annie. 不是 我是安妮
[11:08] I’m here for the job interview. 我是来面试的
[11:10] We… We spoke on the phone. 我们电话预约过
[11:13] Of course we did. 是的
[11:14] I’m Marla. 我是玛拉
[11:16] Nice meeting you. 很高兴见到你
[11:30] This place is very interesting. 这儿真有意思
[11:34] Interesting. 有意思
[11:35] Well, that’s an interesting choice of words. 你的形容也很有意思
[11:38] It’s a mess. 这儿一团糟
[11:40] Well, you know, uh, it’s… 但是 这儿
[11:41] It’s just certainly well lived in. 在这里住着很舒适
[11:44] Please, sit. 请坐吧
[11:57] So, uh, you’re looking for a personal assistant? 你在招聘私人助理吗
[12:01] Well, that’s a little euphemistic. 这是委婉的说法
[12:02] Really, what I need is someone to get my affairs in order. 其实我就是想找一个帮我收拾东西的人
[12:05] I have years’ worth of junk here. 这儿都堆了很多年的垃圾了
[12:07] And some things, believe it or not, are not junk. 其实有些东西不是垃圾
[12:10] I need the whole place organized, 我想让这里条理清晰
[12:12] cataloged and cleaned. 分门别类 干净整洁
[12:14] Oh. Uh, okay. 好的
[12:16] Are you an honest person? 你诚实吗
[12:17] Yes. 当然
[12:18] Do you do drugs? 你吸毒吗
[12:20] No. I don’t. 不 我不吸毒
[12:23] You’re hired. 你被雇佣了
[12:25] Well, there’s something about you, Annie, that I like. 你身上有些地方 我挺欣赏的
[12:27] And quite frankly, no one else applied, 老实说也没其他人来申请这工作
[12:30] so the job is yours. 所以就是你了
[12:33] I’ll give you a thousand a week. 周薪一千
[12:35] A thousand dollars? 一千美元吗
[12:37] No, yen. Yes, dollars. 日元 逗你的 是美元
[12:39] You want the job or not? 你干还是不干
[12:44] Yeah, I want the job. 我想要这份工作
[12:51] Okay, what about this one? 这件怎么样
[12:54] – To a college interview? – Okay. -去大学面试吗 -好吧
[12:58] Then, how about just this one? Yeah? 那这件呢 可以吗
[13:00] – Are you serious? – Yes, I’m serious. -你是说真的吗 -当然
[13:02] I… I want to be an artist. 我想成为一个艺术家
[13:04] It’s okay for me to look artistic. 穿的艺术点还是可以接受的吧
[13:07] I’m applying to film school, not law school. 我申请的是电影学院又不是法学院
[13:10] Mmm, and certainly not hairdressing school. 当然也不是美发学院
[13:12] You love it. 你会喜欢的
[13:17] You are wound up about this interview, aren’t you? 你很在意这次面试 对吧
[13:19] Uh, yeah. But I’m all prepared. Well, practically. 对啊 但是我差不多都准备好了
[13:22] What do I have to do? Uh, I have to finish 我应该干什么呢 我得把
[13:23] burning the DVDs of my reel, 我拍的电影胶片灌制成光盘
[13:25] I have to print off my portfolio 还得把文件都打印好
[13:26] and fill my scooter with gas. 给我的小摩托加满油
[13:28] How about this one? You love this one, right? 这件呢 你喜欢 是不是
[13:31] You’re going to wear leopard print to a college interview? 你要穿豹纹去面试吗
[13:34] I just might. 我只是想一下
[13:38] Hey! I’m so glad you’re here! 很高兴你来了
[13:39] I need help picking out my outfit for the interview, okay? 帮我挑一套去面试衣服 好吗
[13:41] Oh, and… What do you think? 觉得咋样
[13:44] She did it to herself on purpose. 这是她自己造的型
[13:46] So there’s no one to sue. 没人能起诉
[13:48] You like it? 你喜欢吗
[13:49] I love it. 我喜欢
[13:51] – It is so you. – Yeah? -这真的很适合你 -是吗
[13:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:07] Okay, West Beverly with a lead of 84 to 80 西比弗利以84比80领先
[14:10] as we enter the final speed round. 进入最后一轮抢答
[14:12] You select the next topic. 你们来选下一个题目
[14:13] From which arena would you prefer to answer questions… 你们希望回答下列哪个类别的问题
[14:16] Medieval poetry or biology? 中古世纪诗歌还是生物
[14:19] Biology, please. 生物
[14:20] Excellent. Here we go. 很好 现在开始
[14:22] “The duodenum, jejunum and ileum are parts of what?” 十二指肠 空肠 回肠是什么的一部分
[14:26] The small intestine. 小肠
[14:27] That is correct. 回答正确
[14:29] “To which taxonomic class do snails and slugs…” 蜗牛和蛞蝓的生物分类属于哪一纲
[14:32] – West Beverly. – Gastropods? -西比佛利 -腹足类动物
[14:33] Or gastropoda, correct. 或者说腹足纲 正确
[14:35] “In the sexual reproduction 在苔藓植物的有性繁殖过程中
[14:37] “of bryophytes, zygotes synthesized 由配子结合而成的受精卵
[14:39] by the union of gametes develop into…” 会发育成为…
[14:41] West Beverly. 西比弗利
[14:42] – Sporangium. – That is correct. -孢子囊 -正确
[14:44] “In a eukaryotic cell, “在真核细胞中
[14:46] where does the Krebs cycle occur?” 克雷布斯循环在何处发生”
[14:48] West Beverly. 西比弗利
[14:49] In the mitochondrial matrix. 发生在线粒体基质中
[14:50] That is correct. 正确
[14:51] For the third year in a row, West Beverly Hills High School advances to the finals. 西比弗利高中连续第三年进军决赛
[14:54] Congratulations, Wildcats. 恭喜你们 野猫队
[15:20] – Hey. So how’s George? – Oh, fantastic. -你的乔治怎么样啊 -棒极了
[15:24] Yeah? You guys hanging poolside? 是吗 你们正趴在泳池边吗
[15:25] Oh, yeah. You know, 是啊
[15:26] Matt and Brad just came by. 马特和布拉德刚来过
[15:28] We’ve all been chillin’. 我们刚才在一起
[15:29] I think we’re gonna go to Lake Como soon. 我想我们很快就会去科莫湖了
[15:31] Ooh, now I’m getting jealous. 现在我开始嫉妒你了
[15:34] Please. I’ve been cleaning all afternoon, 得了吧 我都打扫了一下午卫生了
[15:36] and I still have not made a dent in all the junk that this lady has. 可这里的垃圾却一点也没见少
[15:39] I swear to God, she makes the Gray Gardens chicks 我向天发誓 她把灰色花园里的女孩
[15:41] look like Martha Stewart. 弄得像玛莎·斯图尔特一样
[15:43] – Well, hang in there, okay? – Hmm, yeah. -忍耐一下 好吗 -好的
[15:46] I mean, for a grand a week, 为了一千美金的周薪
[15:47] I’ll do whatever the packrat wants. 她让我干什么都行
[15:49] I’m just not sure how she can afford it. 我就是纳闷她怎么能受得了
[15:51] I mean, I guess it’s from not having a cleaning lady for fifty years. 我觉得这儿有五十年都没有打扫过了
[15:56] You okay? 你还好吗
[15:59] Ugh, I made a mess. 我搞得一团糟
[16:00] Like that’s even possible in this place. 好莱坞山居然有这么脏的地方
[16:03] I’ll… I’ll call you later, okay? 我晚点儿打给你 好吗
[16:04] All right. Hey, enjoy Lake Como. 好的 去科莫湖愉快
[16:06] All right. Ciao. 好的 再见
[16:40] What are you doing? 你干嘛呢
[16:42] Oh, my God, I’m… I’m… I’m so sorry. 天呐 我 我非常抱歉
[16:45] I was looking for a broom. 我刚刚在找扫帚
[16:46] And then I saw the box. 然后我看见了这个盒子
[16:48] And I was looking at your things. 然后我就看了看你的东西
[16:50] Well, don’t. 别看了
[16:51] I just… I mean, I can’t believe it. 我只是 难以置信
[16:53] You were on the cover of Life magazine. 你上过《生活》杂志的封面
[16:55] I mean, you’re famous. 我的意思是 你是名人
[16:57] I used to be. 我过去是
[17:01] I used to be Marla Templeton. 我过去是玛拉·泰普顿
[17:09] I can’t believe that you’re an actress. 我真不敢相信你是个演员
[17:12] I’m an actress, too. 我也是演员
[17:13] Well, aspiring anyway. 我希望自己能成为演员
[17:15] Yes, I thought you might be. 我也是这么想的
[17:16] This town is lousy with aspiring actors and actresses. 这座城市充满了想当演员的男男女女们
[17:22] Everyone who parks your car or serves you a salad 就连那些代客泊车和端盘子的人
[17:24] is wanting to be an actor. 都想要当演员
[17:26] Yet very few people bother learning to act. 然而只有很少的人真正去学习表演
[17:29] Yeah, well, that’s what I’m hoping to do. 这正是我想做的
[17:31] It’s why I need this job, actually. 实际上这就是我需要这份工作的原因
[17:33] I really want to go to college and study acting. 我真的很想去大学里学习表演
[17:36] Well, good luck to you. 祝你好运
[17:37] It’s not an easy career, 这份职业并不简单
[17:39] but it can be quite interesting. 不过还挺有意思的
[17:42] Interesting sounds good to me. I just want to learn. 对我来说有意思就够了 我很想去学习
[17:45] Um, I saw that picture with you and the guy 我看到了你和逍遥骑士里彼得·方达
[17:49] from Easy Rider, Peter Fonda. 在一起的照片
[17:51] Are you guys friends? 你们是朋友吗
[17:52] Friends… Uh… Uh, you could say that. 朋友 可以那么说
[17:56] Good old Peter. 老好人彼得
[17:57] There was a time when Peter and I had a standing date 那段时间我和彼得每个礼拜四的晚上
[18:00] every Thursday night at Musso and Frank. 都会在摩梭和弗兰克约会
[18:02] What’s Musso and Frank? 什么是摩梭和弗兰克
[18:03] “What’s Musso and Frank?” “什么是摩梭和弗兰克”
[18:06] You really do have a lot to learn. 你要学的还真挺多的
[18:12] I bet you can’t juggle while reciting pi. 我打赌你不能边背圆周率边玩杂耍
[18:15] What do you think I am, a moron? 你觉得我是个笨蛋吗
[18:16] 3.14159265358979… 3.14159265358979…
[18:31] Oh, hell no! 不是吧
[18:37] Housekeeping. 客房服务
[18:39] Stay the hell away from him! 你给我离他远点儿
[18:41] Naomi Clark. What are you doing here? 娜欧米·克拉克 你来这儿干吗
[18:43] Yeah, what are you doing here? 对啊 你来这儿干吗
[18:45] I’m here to stop you from boinking this little whore. 我来这儿是要阻止你和这个小贱人乱搞
[18:48] Memorize this, you brainy slut… 给我记住 你这个高智商的小荡妇
[18:50] If you don’t stay away from my boyfriend, 如果你不离我男朋友远点儿的话
[18:51] I will send your head to Oxford 我就把你的头寄到牛津
[18:52] and the rest of your corpse to Cambridge. 剩余的尸体寄到剑桥
[18:55] – But… But… – But nothing. -但是 但是 -没有但是
[18:56] If you so much as look at him again, 如果你再多看他一眼的话
[18:58] you’re dead. 你就死定了
[18:59] – Naomi… – Oh, my God! -娜欧米 -天呐
[19:02] – Will you… – Alex. -你 -艾利克斯
[19:04] Alex, please… 艾利克斯 别
[19:05] Alex. 艾利克斯
[19:08] What is your problem? 你怎么回事
[19:09] What’s my problem? 我怎么回事
[19:11] What is your problem, Max? 你怎么回事 麦克斯
[19:13] What exactly were the two of you planning to do in here, huh? 你们俩到这儿来到底要干吗
[19:14] Study. 学习
[19:17] Look around, Naomi. 好好看看 娜欧米
[19:23] You were going to study? 你们是来学习的吗
[19:25] Yeah. 是的
[19:26] This is our team’s room. 这是我们队的房间
[19:27] We came in here to cram 我们到这儿来复习
[19:29] because we made it to the finals. 因为我们进入决赛了
[19:32] Congratulations. 恭喜
[19:34] Naomi, how could you think that Alex and I…? 娜欧米 你怎么会觉得我和艾利克斯
[19:36] Because I’m going crazy, okay? 因为我快疯了 好吗
[19:39] Because of the sneaking around and the lying 因为我们要偷偷摸摸 满口谎言
[19:41] and not being able to tell anybody that we’re together. 不能告诉别人我们在交往
[19:43] It’s messing with my head. 我脑袋里乱极了
[19:45] I can’t take it. 我受不了了
[19:50] Maybe we should just break up. 也许我们应该分手
[19:59] What the hell just happened? 到底发生什么事了
[20:03] There was just a misunderstanding. 刚才只是个误会
[20:04] Did you talk to Alex? Where is she? 你和艾利克斯说话了吗 她在哪儿
[20:06] Getting in her mom’s car, driving back to L.A. 她上了她妈妈的车 回洛杉矶了
[20:08] – What? – I tried to reason with her, -什么 -我试过说服她的
[20:10] but for the first time in her life, Alex was highly irrational. 但这是她这辈子第一次这么不理智
[20:12] Alex quit? 艾利克斯退出了
[20:13] Yes, and the final round starts imminently. 是的 而且决赛马上就要开始了
[20:15] If we don’t have a fourth teammate, 如果我们不够四个人的话
[20:16] we’ll be disqualified. 我们就丧失决赛资格了
[20:17] Okay, okay. Look, don’t… don’t freak. 好的 好的 别紧张
[20:19] Um, there’s some guys here from West Bev. 这儿有些咱们学校的人
[20:22] – One of them could fit in… – You know the rules. -总有一个可以胜任 -你知道规则的
[20:24] Each team needs a female. 每个队都得有个女生
[20:26] There are no females here to watch us. 这儿没有女生来看咱们比赛
[20:27] We’re totally screwed. 咱们完蛋了
[20:36] What are you all looking at me for? 你们看我干什么
[20:39] Welcome, everyone, 欢迎大家来到
[20:40] to the 2011 Academic Invitational finals. 2011年度学术邀请赛的决赛现场
[20:43] Dominguez Hills High versus West Beverly High. 多明戈斯山高中对阵西比弗利高中
[20:46] Captains, are your teams ready? 两位队长 你们的队伍准备好了吗
[20:48] We are ready. 好了
[20:50] Uh, we’re ready, too. 我们也好了
[20:53] This is a huge mistake. 这简直是大错特错
[20:54] I don’t know the state capitals, 我连州立首府都不知道
[20:56] and I definitely don’t know the presidents. 更别提历届总统了
[20:57] I mean, frankly, I don’t really understand gravity. 坦白讲 我不太懂地心引力
[20:59] I pretend to, but I don’t. 我假装了解 其实不懂
[21:00] I think it has something to do with apples. 我想那跟苹果有某种关系
[21:02] Listen, you don’t have to say a word, okay? 听着 你不需要说话 好吗
[21:04] Okay, okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[21:05] Today’s final round category 今天决赛的题目范畴
[21:07] from world history is “Empires and Colonies.” 是世界历史当中的”帝国与殖民地”
[21:11] And by the draw, West Bev is first up. 根据抽签结果 西比弗利高中先答
[21:14] Here you go. 请听题
[21:15] “Historians generally agree that this empire 历史学家普遍同意这个帝国
[21:18] is considered the first of the modern era.” 是近代史中的第一个帝国
[21:23] West Bev answering. 西比弗利请回答
[21:24] Oh! Oh, I’m sorry, Your Honor. That was an accident. 对不起 阁下 这是个意外
[21:29] I need an answer. 请回答
[21:31] Um… Rome? 罗马
[21:35] Incorrect. 错误
[21:36] Dominguez Hills. 多明戈斯山
[21:37] That would be the Akkadian Empire. 阿卡德帝国
[21:39] That is correct. 正确
[21:41] “What is the South Pacific territory 哪个南太平洋境内的殖民地
[21:43] that has resisted becoming independent from New Zealand?” 拒绝独立于新西兰
[22:11] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[23:06] This is Raj. Leave a message. 我是罗杰 请留言
[23:09] Um, hey, it’s me. 是我
[23:11] Um… I’m here. 我到这儿了
[23:14] Where are you at? 你在哪儿
[23:16] You know it’s dangerous to leave me alone with all this food. 让我单独和这些食物在一起很危险的
[23:18] So I hope you’re on your way. 希望你已经在来这的路上了
[23:20] And I guess I’ll see you soon. Bye. 我猜很快就可以见到你了吧 再见
[23:27] Help! Help me! 救命 救命
[23:30] Somebody, help! 有人吗 救命啊
[23:36] Hey! Hey, you guys, I think… 有人吗
[23:39] I think somebody needs help out there! 那边有人落水啦
[23:42] Will somebody help?! 有人吗
[23:47] Help! 救命啊
[23:52] Help! 救命
[24:14] Raj? What…? 罗杰 什么
[24:15] What are you doing? Are you okay? 你在做什么 你还好吗
[24:17] I’m fine! Ivy, you did it! 我没事 艾薇 你做到了
[24:19] You’re in the water! 你敢下水了
[24:20] You… Oh, my God! 你 天呐
[24:23] I cannot believe you! 真不敢相信
[24:25] Ivy! Ivy, wait. 艾薇 等等
[24:29] Oh, my God. What is wrong with you? 天呐 你脑子进水了吧
[24:31] Did you just trick me? 你骗我下水
[24:33] – Ivy. – No. Do you realize how psychotic that is? -艾薇 -不 你知道这么做有多变态吗
[24:35] You just pretended to drown, Raj! 罗杰 你居然假装溺水
[24:38] I mean, God, how stupid do you have to be?! 天呐 你怎么这么傻啊
[24:40] I just wanted you to get back in the water. 我只是希望你可以重新下水
[24:42] You did it, Ivy. You got back in the water. 艾薇 你做到了 你又下水了
[24:44] What makes you think 你凭什么认为
[24:45] that I didn’t want to get into the water? 我不想重新下水
[24:46] Well, the other day, after you acted so weird 那天你对比赛的事表现得怪怪的
[24:48] about the competition, I spoke to Dixon, 之后我就和迪克森谈了谈
[24:50] and he told me everything. 他把所有事情都告诉我了
[24:52] Did he? 他真是个大嘴巴
[24:53] Look, Ivy, I’m sorry. 艾薇 对不起
[24:55] But I know you, Ivy… You’re a surfer. 但我知道 艾薇你是个冲浪运动员
[24:57] And now you can surf. I mean… 现在你可以重新冲浪了 我的意思是
[24:59] I was doing something for the greater good here. 我这么做是为了你好啊
[25:02] Screw you, Raj. 去你的 罗杰
[25:04] – Ivy! – Enjoy the picnic! -艾薇 -你自己一个人野餐吧
[25:23] Oh, thank you, Manny. 谢谢 曼尼
[25:25] – A martini for you. – Mmm. Just what I needed. -您的马提尼 -我正等着呢
[25:32] We’re going to have two New York steaks, medium rare, 两份纽约牛排 五成熟
[25:35] and a side of creamed spinach. 外加一份奶油菠菜
[25:37] Would you like a baked potato with that? 还要配上烤马铃薯吗
[25:38] – Sure. – Sour cream and chives and butter? -当然 -酸奶 香葱 黄油都要吗
[25:41] Just bring it on. 都要
[25:45] That’s what Bette Davis used to order. 都是贝蒂·戴维斯过去常点的菜
[25:48] You ate with Bette Davis? 你和贝蒂·戴维斯一起吃过饭吗
[25:50] No. 没有
[25:51] How old do you think I am? 你觉得我有那么老吗
[25:52] Don’t answer that. 不要回答这个问题
[25:54] When I first started coming here 在六十年代 我第一次过来时
[25:55] in the ’60s, this place was already a legend. 这个地方就已经是个传奇了
[25:58] That’s why we liked it. 那就是我们喜欢这里的原因
[26:00] We were fascinated with Old Hollywood. 我们对那时的好莱坞非常着迷
[26:02] – Oh, me, too. – So I gather. -我也一样 -所以我带你来了
[26:05] I didn’t mean… 我不是说
[26:06] Oh, Annie, I’m just teasing you. 安妮 我开玩笑的
[26:09] So you used to come here with Peter Fonda? 你曾经常常和彼得·方达一起来这吗
[26:12] Sure, sure. 当然当然
[26:13] But everyone came here. Cassavetes and I 每个人都来这 卡萨维茨和我
[26:15] used to split an egg salad sandwich 过去常一起分吃一份鸡蛋沙拉三明治
[26:17] and plot how we were going to make the leap 还一起讨论 我们要怎么才能
[26:19] from theater to film. 从剧院演出跨越到电影
[26:21] You hung out with John Cassavetes? 你还和约翰·卡萨维茨在一起玩过吗
[26:23] Sure, I did. 是的
[26:25] It was an interesting time. 那时可真有趣啊
[26:28] Oh, the stories I could tell you. 我可以把那些故事讲给你听
[26:30] Please tell them. 一定要告诉我
[26:31] Tell me everything. Teach me. 告诉我所有的事情 教我
[26:35] Excuse me. Oh, it’s just my mom. 不好意思 是我妈妈的电话
[26:37] I’ll press “Ignore.” 我把电话挂了
[26:39] What? Don’t ignore your mother. 什么 不要挂你妈妈的电话
[26:41] Oh, it’s no big deal. 没关系的
[26:42] You’re going to learn from me? 你如果要跟我学的话
[26:43] Lesson one: 第一课
[26:45] Don’t ignore your mother. 不要忽视你妈妈
[26:48] Okay. I’ll be right back. 好吧 我就回来
[26:51] Hi, Mom. 妈妈
[26:52] No, I’m good. 不 我不错
[26:54] I’m great, actually. 事实上 我很好
[27:25] Hi! Are you Christopher Smith? 您好 您是克里斯托夫·史密斯吗
[27:28] I am. 是的
[27:29] You must be Erin Silver. 你是艾莲·西福尔
[27:31] I’m sorry. Hi. 不好意思 你好
[27:34] Nice to meet you. 真高兴见到您
[27:35] You can call me Silver, by the way. All my friends do. 您可以叫我小银 我朋友都这么叫我
[27:37] Not that I think that we’re friends, 我不是说 我们就是朋友
[27:38] but I hope that we will be. 我希望我们会成为朋友
[27:39] Anyway, I’m so sorry I’m late. 总之 很对不起 我迟到了
[27:41] It’s all right. I’m glad I waited. 没关系 很庆幸我还等着
[27:43] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[27:43] I ran out of gas, and then I ran. 我的车没油了 我跑过来的
[27:45] – You ran? – Nearly a mile. -你跑过来的 -几乎跑了一英里
[27:47] I felt like I was in Run, Lola, Run. 就像是 《罗拉快跑》 里面似的
[27:49] Certainly got the hair for it. 你的发型也像
[27:50] – You a fan of that movie? – I loved it. -你喜欢电影吗 -大爱电影啊
[27:52] Well, I mean, I’m a Tom Twyker fan in general. 总之 我是汤姆·提克威的粉丝
[27:55] I liked Perfume a lot, and I thought the movie 很喜欢《香水》这部电影
[27:57] was better than the book. 我觉得电影拍得比原著好
[27:58] And now, Twyker is directing Cloud Atlas, 现在提克威在执导《云图》
[28:01] and that’s going to be one tough book to top. 那可以说是最难读懂的一本书了
[28:03] – You read Cloud Atlas? – More like I devoured it! -你读过《云图》 -简直如饥似渴啊
[28:07] You know what’s weird? 你知道最诡异的是什么吗
[28:08] David Mitchell wrote a novel called Black Swan Green, right? 大卫·米切尔写了一本书叫《绿野黑天鹅》
[28:11] And the star of Black Swan, the movie, is Natalie Portman, 电影《黑天鹅》的主演是娜塔丽·波特曼
[28:14] who I hear is supposed to be starring in Cloud Atlas. 我听说她可能会出演《云图》
[28:16] That is interesting. 有点意思啊
[28:20] What did you think of Black Swan? 你觉得《黑天鹅》 怎么样
[28:22] Well, normally, I am not such an Aronofsky fan… 大多数情况 我都对阿伦诺夫斯基不太感冒
[28:24] He’s a little too melodramatic for my taste… 他对我来说 有些太夸张太戏剧化了
[28:26] But in this case, I thought 但是这部片子
[28:27] the melodrama totally suited the story. 他的夸张和戏剧化很适合这个故事
[28:29] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[28:32] This place is so beautiful. Everything’s so old. 这个地方真漂亮 所有东西都很古老
[28:38] I said “Everything,” Not “Everyone.” 我指的是东西 不是人
[28:40] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[28:42] I’m sorry? 不好意思
[28:44] How dare you just sit right next to me?! 你竟敢就这样坐在我前面
[28:47] Marla… 玛拉
[28:49] What are you, a stalker or something? 你是谁 跟踪狂什么的吗
[28:51] What? It’s me, Annie. 什么 我是安妮
[28:53] I work for you. 我为你工作的
[28:54] I’ve been cleaning your house, and I’m organizing your things…? 我打扫你的房子 整理你的东西
[29:01] Annie… 安妮
[29:03] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[29:05] Getting old is a bitch, Annie. 安妮 岁月不饶人啊
[29:19] Anyway, Cassavetes, he was a real character, all right. 不管怎样 卡萨维茨是个真正的大人物
[29:24] He started out as an actor, you know. 他一开始是演员
[29:26] Not just any old type of actor. A method actor. 不是旧式的演员 是演技派演员
[29:28] Which would have been fine 他的演技很好
[29:29] except for the type of roles that he played. 但不适合他饰演的角色
[29:36] So it all comes down to this final question worth ten points. 最后一题决胜负 分值十分
[29:40] West Beverly, if you are correct, 西比弗利高中 如果你们答对了
[29:42] you will be victorious, 就是你们胜出
[29:44] but if you are wrong, we will have 如果你们答错了
[29:45] a new state champion on our hands. 那我们今年就有一个新的冠军了
[29:48] Saint Barthélemy, otherwise known as “St. Barts,” 圣巴托洛缪岛 也叫圣巴茨
[29:51] is a Caribbean island owned by the French. 是法国位于加勒比海的小岛
[29:54] In St. Barts’ coat of arms, 在圣巴茨的盾形纹章上
[29:55] what non-French language appears in the bottom banner? 底部绶带上出现的文字是什么语言
[29:59] You have thirty seconds. 你们有三十秒钟的时间
[30:00] Oh, I know this one! 这题我知道
[30:02] – Naomi, come on. – No, -娜欧米 拜托 -不
[30:03] I used to vacation there all the time, okay? 我曾经在那里度假
[30:05] This one time, I was hanging out 有一次 我在半裸着
[30:06] on the beach topless waiting for my masseuse. 在沙滩等我的按摩师
[30:07] – Naomi… – No, hear me out, okay? -娜欧米 -不 听我说完 好吗
[30:09] Being topless is not a big deal because my regular masseuse 半裸没什么的 因为我指定的按摩师
[30:12] is Pierre, and he’s totally gay. 是皮尔 他是同性恋
[30:13] But this Olaf guy shows up. 但是来的是一个叫奥拉夫的人
[30:15] Blonde, beefy, totally straight. 金发 健壮 直男
[30:16] So I threw a fit, right? 我对换人当然不满意
[30:18] But eventually we start talking. 但是到最后我们开始谈话
[30:19] And I asked him how some guy named Olaf ends up 我问他加勒比海地区
[30:22] in the Caribbean, 怎么会有人叫奥拉夫
[30:24] and he tells me how his ancestors settled there years ago. 他就告诉我 他祖先在很久前在这定居
[30:26] And he said… I remember clear as day… that the island 我记得很清楚 他说 这个岛
[30:30] used to be a Swedish colony. And so, the answer is Swedish. 曾是瑞典的殖民地 所以答案是瑞典语
[30:34] What about an era the island was inhabited by indigenous peoples? 这个岛可是被土著居民占据了一个世纪
[30:36] I say Amerindian. 答案应该是美洲印第安语
[30:38] Agreed. there’s historical precedence for this. 没错 我们应该优先考虑史实
[30:40] Amerindian. 就是美洲印第安语
[30:41] It doesn’t make sense. It’s swedish, Max. 不可能 答案是瑞典语 麦克斯
[30:44] Five seconds. 还有五秒钟
[30:47] That would be, uh… 嗯.. 是…
[30:51] That would be… 答案是…
[30:53] That… That would be Swedish. 答案是… 瑞典语
[30:57] That would be… 回答
[30:59] Incorrect! 错误
[31:00] The correct answer is Amerindian. 正确答案是美洲印第安语
[31:03] Congratulations, Dominguez Hills High, 恭喜多明戈斯山高中
[31:06] our new state champion! 新的州冠军诞生了
[31:11] Thanks for nothing. 多谢帮忙
[31:21] There you go. 味道不错吧
[31:25] Hey. So how’d it go? 面试怎么样
[31:26] Amazing! I just had the best interview that you could possibly imagine. 完美 你都不知道我们聊得有多开心
[31:31] I mean, seriously, imagine the best interview ever. 真的 比之前所有完美的面试
[31:33] Mine was better! 还要无懈可击
[31:35] That sounds great. 那挺好的
[31:37] It was beyond great! 完美得不能再完美了
[31:38] It was… It was stupendous, Navid. 真的太棒了 纳维
[31:40] Me and this… this alumni guy, Christopher, 我和纽约大学的克里斯托夫
[31:42] we just… we sat down and talked for hours! 坐在一起聊了好久
[31:46] I’m going to NYU! Seriously, I nailed it. 我能上纽约大学了 我成功了
[31:48] I got to go. I’m gonna call you back later. 我先挂了 回头打给你
[31:50] I have so much stuff to do. Okay, bye. 还有很多事 挂了先
[32:04] Leave a message. 请留言
[32:06] Hi, Christopher. Uh, this is Erin Silver. 克里斯托夫你好 我是艾莲·西福尔
[32:09] I just wanted to call and say what a pleasure it was to meet you today. 我想说今天能见到你真是太开心了
[32:12] I mean, you really inspired me, like… 真是受益匪浅
[32:16] Anyway, thank you. 真的谢谢你
[32:17] Um, I hope that I talk to you soon. Bye. 希望有机会还能再聊 再见
[32:33] Leave a message. 请留言
[32:35] Christopher, me again. 克里斯托夫 还是我
[32:36] Hey. Um, got another question for you. 有个问题想问你
[32:39] I was thinking about NYU, and I need your opinion. 我想听听你的意见 关于纽约大学的
[32:41] Do I need to live in a dorm, 我是住学生宿舍呢
[32:42] or should I just live somewhere off campus? 还是在学校附近租房子呢
[32:45] Let me know. thanks. Bye. 给我回个话吧 谢谢 再见
[32:55] Leave a message. 请留言
[32:56] Hey, Christopher, uh, it’s Silver again. 克里斯托夫 还是我
[32:57] Hey, look, I just had another thought. 我还有一个想法
[32:59] And it’s about, uh, Black Swan, which is what we were talking about today. 是关于咱们今天一直在讨论的《黑天鹅》
[33:01] And, by the way, that was just the coolest thing to meet you. 顺便说一句 这是整个面试中最爽的事儿了
[33:03] I know I already said that, but anyway… 虽然我已经说过了 不过
[33:05] Black Swan… Okay, you know how when Nina 在《黑天鹅》里 您知道妮娜是
[33:06] is looking at her doppelganger in that one scene where she’s, 什么时候开能出现幻觉的 是那个场景
[33:09] like, in the dance studio looking in the mirror? 就是在舞蹈教室照镜子的时候吗
[33:10] I don’t really understand how they shot that. 真不懂他们是怎么拍得
[33:12] And, by the way, the whole Black Swan thing… 还有 整部电影…
[33:35] Ivy Sullivan does it again. 艾薇·苏利文再一次完美表现
[33:37] Gnarly wave, Ms. Sullivan. 好大的浪啊 苏利文小姐
[34:00] – Hey. nice ride out there. – Thanks. -表现不错 -谢谢
[34:05] Hey, Ivy. 你好 艾薇
[34:06] Tyler Crawford. I’m with Hurley. 我是泰勒·克劳福德 和赫尔利一起来的
[34:09] Are you sponsored? 你是职业选手吗
[34:10] No. no, I just, um… 不 不是
[34:12] You know, like, school tournaments and stuff. 我只是参加一些学校的比赛
[34:14] I have a feeling that’s going to change soon. 估计用不了多久你就可以进职业队了
[34:16] You’re good. like, real good. 你真的很强
[34:19] We’ll be in contact. 有机会再联系
[34:20] Okay, cool. Thanks, man. 好 再会
[34:32] Hey, Raj. 罗杰
[34:39] You’re here. 你来啦
[34:41] So are you. 你也来了
[34:43] I watched you. 我一直关注你呢
[34:45] You were awesome. 你的表现太棒了
[34:47] Yeah… I was okay. 还可以吧
[34:49] And I was stupid. you were right. 你说得对 我的确很傻
[34:51] Yeah, well, maybe it was a good stupid thing you did. 可你这个傻子却做了件好事
[34:55] Really? 是吗
[34:56] I guess. 恩
[34:57] I mean, yeah, I was scared this morning, but… 今天早晨我还挺害怕的 不过…
[35:00] I knew I could do it, so I just said, 我知道自己没问题 所以我对自己说
[35:02] “Screw you, fear,” and I did it. 有什么可怕的 然后我就做到了
[35:07] Would it be sappy of me to say that I am proud of you? 我要是说”我以你为荣”是不是太煽情了
[35:10] Yeah, maybe a little bit. 有点吧
[35:12] Well, I don’t care. 无所谓
[35:12] – I’m proud of you. – Thanks. -我以你为荣 -谢谢
[35:14] I’m sorry, Ivy. 艾薇 对不起
[35:15] I’m really sorry. 真心说抱歉
[35:18] Seriously, Raj, next time you fake me out like that, 罗杰 如果下次你再吓唬我的话
[35:18] I’m going to let you drown. 就让你淹死得了
[35:19] Oh, yeah? 真的吗
[35:19] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[35:20] Actually, I’m going to make you drown. 应该是我想办法淹死你
[35:22] I’m going to drown you like you’re some little kitten or something. 不费吹灰之力就淹死你
[35:34] Hey. you want a ride to school? 要不要我送你去学校
[35:36] Oh, I’m actually already at Marla’s. 我还在玛拉这儿
[35:38] I have first period off, 已经完成了第一阶段的工作
[35:39] so I thought I’d get a few hours in. 所以还得再待一几个小时吧
[35:42] Okay. How is she doing? 她怎么样了
[35:43] Better. better. 好多了
[35:45] I don’t know what yesterday was, 不知道她昨天什么情况
[35:46] but she seems to be herself again. 不过貌似恢复正常了
[35:49] She’s pretty amazing, you know. 她的确是实力派
[35:51] I was watching one of her old movies online last night, 昨晚我在网上看了她演的电影
[35:54] and she totally blew me away. 对她的演技佩服得五体投地
[35:56] Well, that’s cool. 那么厉害
[35:57] She is pretty cool. 她是挺厉害的
[36:00] Well, good. I’m glad you guys are bonding. 看来你们相处得不错
[36:01] I’m a lot less jealous than I would be if it was George Clooney. 如果是乔治·克鲁尼的话我可要吃醋了
[36:03] See you at school? 学校见吧
[36:04] – All right. I’ll see you later. – Bye. -好的 一会见 -再见
[36:26] In third place, Amy Armstrong. 季军得主 艾米·阿姆斯特朗
[36:29] In second place, Sabrina Finnegan. 亚军是萨布里娜·芬尼根
[36:32] And in first place, Ivy Sullivan! 冠军就是艾薇·苏利文
[36:46] Hello? 您好
[36:47] Dr. Harris’s office. 哈里斯医生办公室
[36:49] Hi. Um, this is Raj Kher. 你好 我是罗杰·凯尔
[36:53] And, um, I’m calling because I wanted to schedule my post-chemo checkup. 我想预约时间做化疗后的复查
[36:58] Okay, it says here you were due for a checkup two months ago. 记录显示两个月前你就应该来复查了
[37:01] We’ve been calling you every week. 我们每周都在给你打电话
[37:03] Yeah, I know. Um… 我知道
[37:05] And I’ve been avoiding your calls every week. 我一直都不接你们电话
[37:09] But, uh… 不过
[37:12] I think I’m ready now. 我不想再逃避了
[37:46] Look, I’m really sorry. 真的很抱歉
[37:48] I made a mess out of everything this weekend. 事情全让我给搞砸了
[37:51] I’m an idiot, as if you didn’t already know that. 我就是个白痴 现在你应该很清楚了吧
[37:53] You’re not an idiot. 你不是白痴
[37:56] Um, there’s something I have to tell you. 有些话想跟你说
[38:00] Um, after the Invitational, 那天比赛结束之后
[38:02] there’s this famous party that takes place at the hotel. 大家在酒店办了一个著名的派对
[38:05] I went to it, 我也去了
[38:07] and… and it was pretty nuts. 确实挺疯狂的
[38:10] There were a lot of girls there, you know. 女孩子也不少
[38:12] I mean, just acting wild and blowing off steam. 举止乖张 喧嚣吵闹
[38:18] And… 嗯…
[38:21] Well, I was surrounded by all these girls… 那些女孩围着我转
[38:26] But all I could think about was you. 可我心里想的只有你
[38:30] Really? 真的吗
[38:32] Really. 真的
[38:34] I want to be with you, Naomi. 我想和你在一起 娜欧米
[38:38] And I’m sick of all this sneaking around, too. 我也受够了偷偷摸摸的恋情
[38:42] You’re my girl. 你是我的女人
[38:44] And I want everyone to know that. 我想光明正大地在一起
[38:53] What do you say? 你同意吗
[38:56] You want to be my, like… official girlfriend? 你愿意做我的正牌女友吗
[39:01] I know, with my track record, 鉴于比赛时我的表现
[39:03] you may not believe me, 你可能不会相信我了
[39:04] but I happen to know the answer to this question. 可我正好知道这个问题的答案
[39:10] As long as you don’t say Swedish. 只要你不说瑞典人
[39:12] The answer is, “Hell, yes.” 答案就是 我愿意
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme