Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] When did this start? 你从什么时候开始的
[00:03] After my accident, I figured out 那场事故以后吧 我发现
[00:05] that getting high helps with my stress. 抽大麻可以帮我缓解压力
[00:07] You have cancer? 你有癌症
[00:08] The doctors say I have three… 医生说我还能活三年
[00:12] maybe four years. 也许四年
[00:14] Are you okay? 你还好吧
[00:15] I think I have the hots for a nerd. 我想我是对一个书呆子有好感了
[00:21] Look, we’re gonna have to keep this on the down-low. 听着 我们的关系得保密
[00:24] I was thinking the exact same thing. 我也是这么想的
[00:27] Give me a call. 打给我吧
[00:30] It was me. 是我
[00:31] I’m the one who cheated with Navid. 我才是你和纳维之间的第三者
[00:33] I know. 我知道
[00:35] Sent. 发送成功
[00:50] Buenos dias, Los Angeles! Estan escuchando a… 早安 洛杉矶 您正在收听的是
[00:54] Latino 109.7! 拉丁音乐 一零九点七兆赫
[00:58] Really, with the Mexican radio? 你还真的听墨西哥电台啊
[01:00] Hey, before Christmas, I listen to carols, 圣诞节前我听颂歌
[01:02] so before spring break in Cabo, 所以在去卡波春游之前
[01:03] I’m gonna listen to Latino 109.7. 我要听一零九点七的拉丁音乐
[01:07] Okay. 好吧
[01:09] I can’t believe that in less than 24 hours 我不敢相信二十四小时之内
[01:12] we’re gonna be eating churros, 我们就要吃着吉事果
[01:13] dancing with mariachi bands 和着墨西哥街头乐队的音乐跳舞
[01:14] and swimming with the dolphins. 还能和海豚一起游泳
[01:16] Hopefully, not at the same time. 但愿不是同时进行
[01:17] Come on. Get excited. 别这样 高兴点儿
[01:19] I already have a plan for all of us 我已经为咱们所有人制定了
[01:21] to go to “El Squid Roe.” 去圣卢卡斯岬俱乐部的行程
[01:22] Ooh, sushi in Mexico– that ends badly. 在墨西哥吃寿司 结果好不了
[01:25] It’s not sushi. 去那儿不是去吃寿司的
[01:26] It’s the coolest club in Cabo. 那儿是卡波最酷的夜店
[01:27] They have foam parties. 他们有泡沫派对
[01:30] Foam parties? 泡沫派对
[01:31] You dance in giant pits of foam. 就是在巨大的泡沫洼里跳舞
[01:34] Is that even sanitary? 那样卫生吗
[01:35] Come on! It’s the last chance 拜托 这是咱们高中时代
[01:36] for all of us to party together in high school. 最后一次在一起狂欢的机会了
[01:39] You’re gonna dance in foam 你要在泡沫里面跳舞
[01:40] and you’re gonna love it. 而且你一定会喜欢的
[01:52] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[01:53] Nothing we haven’t seen before. 没什么我们没见过的
[01:58] Hey, babe! 宝贝儿
[02:00] Would you leave the country with me? 你愿意和我一起出国吗
[02:02] I was thinking, uh, maybe Mexico. 我在想 可能去墨西哥吧
[02:05] Yeah, sure. 当然愿意
[02:07] You okay? 你还好吗
[02:08] I’m fine. 挺好的
[02:10] Just some jerks ogling me 只不过有些蠢货因为看到阿德里安娜
[02:12] because they saw Adrianna’s picture that she sent out. Yeah. 发送出去的照片而给我抛媚眼儿
[02:15] Every time I walk down the hall, 每当我走到大厅的时候
[02:16] I feel like I’m in one of those 都觉得自己置身于
[02:17] airport scanner x-ray things. 机场那种安检的机器前面
[02:19] Silver, I’m sorry… 小银 对不起
[02:20] I hate her. 我恨她
[02:21] I mean, I actually hate her. 我真的恨她
[02:23] Okay. You know what we should do? 好的 你知道我们应该做什么吗
[02:25] What? 什么
[02:26] We should leave the country. 我们应该出国去
[02:30] You and me, let’s go. 咱们走吧
[02:39] Teddy! 泰迪
[02:42] Marco. Remember me? 马科 记得我吗
[02:43] – Oh, sure. Hey! – How you been? -当然 -你怎么样
[02:45] Been all right. You? 还行 你呢
[02:46] Good. I mean, I’m blind in the eye you hit, 挺好的 你把我的眼睛都打瞎了
[02:49] but I can still play soccer. 不过我仍然能踢足球
[02:50] Don’t feel bad or anything. 别内疚了
[02:51] I’d only feel bad if you lost sight in both eyes. 你双眼都失明我才会内疚呢
[02:55] So what about that tennis lesson you owe me? 那么你欠我的网球课呢
[02:57] How about tomorrow? 明天怎么样
[02:58] How about tonight? Got a court in the backyard. 今晚呢 我家后院有块场地
[03:01] My dad’s out of town. 我爸爸出城了
[03:06] I-I have a game tonight. 我今晚有比赛
[03:07] Right. Just come by after. 没事 结束后来也行
[03:08] We’ll have the place to ourselves. 咱们就能有点儿私人空间了
[03:12] You know what? I’m not looking for just a hookup. 这么说吧 我不想只是找人鬼混
[03:16] Okay. 好的
[03:17] See you around. 回头见
[03:25] Hey, there, stranger. 你好 陌生人
[03:28] I haven’t heard from you in a while. 有一阵子没你的消息了
[03:29] I wanted to make sure you didn’t move 我想确认一下你没有搬家
[03:31] or accidentally skate off a cliff or something. 或是滑滑板的时候摔下悬崖之类的
[03:34] Uh, nope. Nope, I’m still here. 没有 没有 我还在这儿
[03:38] Well, that’s a relief. 那我就放心了
[03:40] You wanna come skate? 你出来玩滑板吗
[03:43] Uh, you know, actually, I’m, I’m pretty busy. 实际上 我 我挺忙的
[03:48] I-I decided to take your advice 我决定采纳你的建议
[03:50] and try to focus on school and stuff. 试着把精力放在学习上
[03:54] Yeah, yeah. No, um, it’s cool. 当然 当然 这很好
[03:57] I get it. 我知道了
[03:58] It’s probably a good idea, so… 这或许是个好主意
[04:02] Um, yeah, I’ll see you around. 那么 回头见
[04:05] Yeah, okay. I’ll see ya. 好的 再见
[04:07] Bye. 再见
[04:19] – Are we…? – Should we? -我们要做吗 -我们应该做吗
[04:21] I have prophylactics. 我有避孕药
[04:22] Condoms. 避孕套
[04:23] Are you sure you’re ready? 你确定你准备好了吗
[04:25] I’m ready if you’re ready. 你好了我就好了
[04:27] Oh, I’m ready. 我准备好了
[04:29] Prepare to have your world rocked. 准备好和我一起摇摆吧
[04:44] You’re like a prodigy. 你就是个奇才
[04:46] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[04:47] No, seriously. 真的
[04:49] I mean, that would have been incredible 我是说 就算你不是雏
[04:50] even if you weren’t a virgin. 刚刚那表现也很令人刮目相看了
[04:52] Oh, I’m not a virgin. 我不是雏
[04:55] Nor was I one prior to this wonderful experience. 不过我以前也没有感觉这么好过
[04:58] You’ve had sex before? 你以前做过爱吗
[05:00] I have. 是啊
[05:02] With how many people? 和多少人做过
[05:04] Oh, come on. I don’t want to kiss and tell. 算了吧 这才不要泄露秘密呢
[05:06] Tell me! Max, how many?! 告诉我吧 麦克斯 多少人
[05:07] All right, fine. 好吧
[05:10] Let’s just say less than the square root of 64. 这么说吧 小于六十四的平方根
[05:13] You’ve had sex with 64 people? 你和六十四个人做过爱
[05:16] seven. 是七个
[05:17] Math isn’t your specialty, is it? 数学不是你的强项 是吧
[05:20] Apparently, it’s not yours either. 显然也不是你的
[05:25] I’m going to miss you over break. 假期里我一定会想你的
[05:27] Yeah. I’m going to miss you. 我也会想你的
[05:29] I’m gonna miss this… 我会很怀念这个
[05:32] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[05:43] Wow, private jet. Dude, 私人喷气机 哥们儿
[05:45] this is gonna be the best vacation ever. 这将是至今为止最棒的假期
[05:47] Now this is the way to travel: 这才是旅游该有的样子
[05:49] no lines, no security, 不用排队 没有安检
[05:50] no crying babies in the seat next to you. 没有嚎啕大哭的婴儿坐在旁边
[05:52] It’s an international flight, so there’ll be 这是国际航班 所以下了飞机
[05:54] lines and security on the other end. 就得排队安检了
[05:56] Really? 是吗
[05:57] But, hey, at least you’re clear of crying babies 至少没有邻座小孩
[05:59] in the next seat. 烦人的哭声
[06:00] Unless you sit next to Navid. 和纳维坐一起的话就不一定了
[06:07] Vamos a mexico, bitches! 墨西哥我来啦
[06:12] Is that max miller? 那是麦克斯·米勒吗
[06:13] What is he doing here? 他怎么也来了
[06:15] Hi, everyone. my math tutor Max. 大家好 这是我的数学家教麦克斯
[06:17] You brought a math tutor? 你怎么把数学家教带来了
[06:19] I’m failing pre calc, 我要恶补微积分
[06:21] And there’s a huge test when we get back. 假期结束之后会有个很重要的考试
[06:23] If I don’t do well, I won’t get off the wait list for CU. 考好了才能从加州大学的候补名单脱颖而出
[06:26] Guess you’ve never been one to pack lightly. 你无论去哪都有一堆行李
[06:34] Really? 不会吧
[06:36] who reads those things? 谁还会看这种东西啊
[06:37] Me. I read these things. 我会看啊
[06:39] You should always be prepared just in case of… 你要提前做好功课 以免
[06:41] Oh, my god! 怎么可能
[06:43] Disaster. 祸从天降
[06:45] Why is she here?! 谁叫她来的
[06:47] Okay, Silver’s coming? 小银怎么也在
[06:48] Uh, not if you’re coming. 你来我走
[06:50] Yes, Silver, sit down. Yes, you are. 小银 冷静 你不要走
[06:53] You know what? 你听好
[06:53] It’s fine. I’ll leave. 我走 没关系
[06:55] I can’t believe you guys invited her. 你们怎么能叫她来呢
[06:57] Stop it, both of you, all right? 你们俩都给我住嘴
[06:59] You both have done really horrible things to each other. 你们彼此伤害得够多了
[07:01] Really horrible things. 真的很过分
[07:02] And we get why you’re upset, 我们知道你心情不好
[07:06] But you’re gonna have to get over it 但你们总得迈过这道坎
[07:07] because you’re both our friends, okay? 因为大家都是朋友 好不好
[07:13] Whatever. 随便吧
[07:14] Hello, folks, and welcome aboard. 大家好 欢迎搭乘本次航班
[07:16] The cabin doors are closing. Please buckle your seat belts 舱门已经关闭 请系好安全带
[07:17] and prepare for the flight. 飞机就要起飞了
[07:23] Watch out, Mexico, here we come! 留神啦 墨西哥 我们来啦
[07:58] Welcome to the Burro Encantado. 欢迎来到Burro Encantado
[08:00] That means “Enchanted donkey.” 意思是魔法驴
[08:02] I see someone read our web site. 看来已经有人从我们的网站了解过了
[08:04] The spa is just down the hall. 大厅里可以泡温泉
[08:06] And of course, the beach is just a short walk across the dunes, 从酒店出去穿过沙丘走几步就到沙滩了
[08:08] where you will find parasailing, snorkeling, surfing, 那边可以滑伞 潜水 冲浪
[08:12] even swimming with the dolfinas. 还能和海豚一起游泳
[08:13] See? I told you there’d be dolfinas! 听见了吧 我都说这有海豚了
[08:15] A few warnings. 有些注意事项你们要记住
[08:17] The riptides here are stronger than they are in California, 这边的海浪比加州的要大
[08:19] so be careful. 所以小心点
[08:20] And do not drink the tap water, 不要直接饮用自来水
[08:23] unless you want to spend your vacation in your hotel room. 不然只能呆在酒店里打发时间了
[08:25] Well, who needs water when we have Margaritas?! 有玛格丽特谁还会喝自来水
[08:29] Bienvenidos. 欢迎
[08:30] Bienvenido a Mexico! 欢迎来到墨西哥
[08:37] You all right back there? 你一个人搞得定吗
[08:39] Your suitcase is bigger than my closet. 你的手提箱比我衣柜都大
[08:41] I like to have clothing options. 我习惯多带点衣服
[08:43] Never pegged you as a over-packer. 你居然也是大包小包的
[08:45] Like an onion, baby. 就像洋葱
[08:46] Layer after layer. 一层接着一层
[08:47] Yeah, layer after layer of clothing options. 层层叠叠都是你的衣服
[08:50] Okay, 103. 103号房
[09:12] Uh… Silver? 小银
[09:17] This is a great room. Guac! 这个房间好漂亮 鳄梨沙拉酱
[09:20] Oh, yes! I’m starving. 太好了 我饿死了
[09:22] Yeah, it’s pretty nice. 对 是很漂亮
[09:25] The bedspread’s really not my taste, 我不喜欢这种床单
[09:26] But, luckily, I brought a spare. 幸好我带了备用床单来
[09:31] What? 什么
[09:32] Tell me you’re kidding. 你开玩笑的吧
[09:33] I’m kidding. 开玩笑的
[09:37] Mmm! Right?! Mmm! 真好吃
[09:40] So good! 太好吃了
[09:41] You’re really digging that guacamole, huh? 你真的很爱吃鳄梨色拉酱
[09:54] Oh, my god, Navid! Yeah! 纳维 太棒了
[10:11] Buenos dias, novio guapo! 早上好 潇洒哥
[10:16] 7:32. 才七点三十二
[10:17] Exactly. Which means we’re already behind schedule. 没错 我们已经起晚了
[10:20] It’s our first day in Cabo and we have so much to do: 今天是在卡波的第一天 咱们行程很满的
[10:22] Like zipline in the jungle and shopping in the Mercado. 去丛林里滑索 到梅尔卡多扫货
[10:25] Oh, and it would be so great if we could squeeze in lunch 要是还能去网站推荐的那家咖啡馆
[10:27] at this amazing little cafe that I read about. 吃午饭就再好不过了
[10:30] Hey, come on! 拜托啦
[10:32] Ah! Okay, all right. I’m up. 好吧 好吧 我起
[10:36] I just thought the whole point of vacation was 我一直觉得假期就是用来
[10:38] to sleep and relax. 好好休息放松的
[10:40] Which is why I have “relaxing by the pool” 所以我打算下午
[10:42] scheduled for later this afternoon. 在泳池边小憩
[10:44] You scheduled time to relax? 你连休息时间也计划好了啊
[10:46] I may have. 差不多吧
[10:47] But I also set aside a little time tonight for skinny dipping. 我还预留了点晚上的时间 打算去裸泳
[10:52] But, you know, but if you don’t like schedules 不过如果你不喜欢我的计划
[10:53] I can just forget about it all. 就当我什么都没说过
[10:55] It’s really not… 没关系
[10:55] What are you talking about? I love schedules… 怎么会 你安排得挺好的
[10:58] Hey, shower now. Kiss later. 先去洗澡 等等再亲热
[11:01] But… Let us… Let… 等会 咱们先
[11:02] No, no, no. Up, up, up. 不行 快起床 起床 起床
[11:03] Let’s go. 出发啦
[11:28] Thank you. 谢啦
[11:29] There are some very cute boys around here. 这里有好多可爱的男孩子喔
[11:31] Yeah, but they’re all straight. 是啊 不过他们都是直男
[11:33] Well, regardless, I really glad 无所谓啦 很高兴看到你
[11:36] you’re ready to get back on the horse. 能重新翻身上马
[11:39] Or the burro, as it were. 还是上驴呢 好像是驴来着
[11:41] – That is a horrible expression. – You know what I mean. -这个比喻好烂 -你懂我的意思
[11:44] Come on, there’s got to be some prospects around here for you. 这里肯定有适合你的
[11:49] Last Friday, I did run into that guy, you know, from Malibu, 上周五 我遇见一个小伙子 马里布的
[11:51] That I hit with the tennis ball. 我的网球砸到了他的脸
[11:53] You ran into cute black eye guy? 你遇见了一个黑眸帅哥吗
[11:55] And? 然后呢
[11:56] And he asked me out. 他主动约我出去
[11:58] That’s great! 好棒啊
[12:00] Not so much. 可惜啊
[12:02] I just want to have a good time, you know. 我就是想好好玩玩
[12:04] Just keep things light, fun. 放轻松 找点乐子
[12:06] No strings attached. 不受拘束的那种
[12:08] Nothing wrong with that. 没什么问题啊
[12:09] Well, he seemed to think differently. 他好像误会我了
[12:14] Montgomery? 蒙哥马利
[12:18] Tripp Willenson. 特里普·威伦森
[12:20] – Hey, man. – What– what are you doing here? -老兄 -你 你怎么在这里
[12:22] I’m on spring break with some of my buddies from Princeton. 我跟普林斯顿的一帮兄弟们来这度春假
[12:24] Us, too. 我们也是
[12:25] This is Silver. Silver, this is Tripp. 这位是小银 小银 这位是特里普
[12:26] He was my roommate at Exeter. 他是我在埃克塞特时的室友
[12:28] – Nice to meet you. – You, too. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[12:30] This is crazy. 太疯狂了这
[12:31] Yeah. It’s been forever. 我们都好久没见了
[12:33] Okay, dude, 这样 伙计
[12:33] You and me, we’re grabbing beers tonight. 咱俩今晚出去喝两杯
[12:35] – What do you say? – Sounds good. -你说呢 -好主意
[12:36] Okay, cool. 好 好极了
[12:37] – All right. – I’ll find you. -好的 -我再约你
[12:38] – All right. – Nice to meet you. -好 -很高兴见到你
[12:42] That’s wild, you running into him. 太混乱了 你居然碰到他了
[12:43] Yeah. 是
[12:44] It’s weird. 挺奇怪
[12:46] Good weird, or another kind of weird? 是好方面的奇怪 还是其他呢
[12:50] Well, I mean, he was my roommate, but… 我是说 他是我室友 但
[12:56] He was also the first guy I ever had feelings for. 他也是第一个让我有感觉的人
[13:01] Yeah, I was so freaked out, I had to drop out of Exeter. 我不知所措 不得不从埃克塞特的学校退学
[13:05] I mean, I’m happy to see him and all, 总体上 能遇到他还是很高兴
[13:08] it’s just I’m not exactly looking forward 不过我实在不太想
[13:10] to a night of pretending to be straight. 再装一晚上的直男
[13:27] – Sorry. Sorry. – Oh, my god! -抱歉 抱歉 -我的天
[13:30] Dixon, I’m pretty sure that is not how that is supposed to work. 迪克森 我十分确定 那不是那么开的
[13:33] Yeah, the guys at the bar made it seem so easy. 对 不过酒吧那帮家伙貌似很容易就打开了
[13:38] Yo, we’re cool and everything, right? 咱俩之间没什么心结吧
[13:41] I mean there’s, like, there’s no weirdness 我是说 那次在自助餐厅约你出去
[13:43] after that time I asked you out in the cafeteria? 不会让你觉得尴尬吧
[13:46] Yeah, we’re cool. 嗯 没事了
[13:48] Good. Good. 好 那就好
[13:49] Okay, ’cause I… 因为我
[13:51] I don’t even know what I was thinking. 我自己都不知道 当时是怎么想的
[13:53] I just… I’d really like us to be friends again. 我只是 我真希望我们能做回朋友
[13:57] Yeah, me, too. 是 我也是
[13:59] Cool. 那好
[14:00] Okay, so, uh, how about surfing tomorrow? 好 那明天去冲浪怎么样
[14:04] You know, as friends? 以朋友的身份去
[14:06] Yeah, okay. 行 好
[14:09] Um, there’s just one thing I got to take care of. 不过有件事我得先去办了
[14:12] You go take care of your one thing 你去办你的事
[14:15] And I’ll see you in the water. 回头海上见
[14:17] – Sounds good. – All right. -好主意 -好的
[14:19] I’m gonna go clean up. 我得去冲冲
[14:36] I love the service at this hotel. 爱死这家旅馆的服务了
[14:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:40] I love it more. 我更爱
[15:15] Hi. Excuse me. 打扰一下
[15:17] I was wondering if you could do me a favor. 你能帮我个忙吗
[15:19] You see that short-haired girl over there? 看到那边那个短发女孩了吗
[15:22] The one with the ugly bathing suit? 穿着丑陋泳衣的那个
[15:30] So I’m thinking of going 我在考虑
[15:32] and exploring the town later this afternoon. 下午去镇里玩玩
[15:34] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -嗯
[15:36] But I heard it was kind of far. 但我听说有点远
[15:38] Yeah. Right? 是吧
[15:41] So I’m going to hire a pool boy to carry me on his back. 所以我打算雇个救生员 来背我过去
[15:45] Sounds good. 好主意
[15:46] Hey, are you okay? 你没事吧
[15:49] Oh, yeah. Sorry. 没事 抱歉
[15:50] Max is just giving me a look. 麦克斯刚给了我一个眼神而已
[15:54] What look? 什么眼神
[15:55] I’m not giving you a look. 我可没给你什么眼神
[15:56] Yes, you are. 你给了
[15:57] And I know what it means. 而且我懂你的内涵
[15:59] Time to study. 该学习了
[16:02] Well, you know, I can’t really tolerate 说对了 我还真受不了
[16:04] this slacking off much longer. 再这么荒废下去了
[16:08] Fine. 好吧
[16:10] you guys have fun. 你们接着爽
[16:11] I’ll see you later. 一会见
[16:25] Hey, would you like a bottle of water? 要来瓶水吗
[16:27] Yes. Thank you. 好 谢谢你
[16:29] What did I tell you. 我说什么来着
[16:30] I love the service at this hotel. 爱死这家旅馆的服务了
[16:33] Tell me about it. 可不是嘛
[16:44] Oh, yes. Yes. Yes. 对头 对头 就是它
[16:48] – Ah, I’m not wearing a hat. – Oh, come on. -我可不戴这种帽子 -得了吧
[16:51] If you’re not gonna wear the shirt, 如果你不打算穿这种衬衫
[16:52] then you gotta wear the hat. 那你就得戴这种帽子
[16:53] I’m really okay wearing my own clothes. 我穿着自己的衣服就挺好
[16:55] Just trying to have a little fun. 试着开个玩笑而已
[16:57] Geez. 老天
[16:58] oh, my gosh. 我的天呐
[17:00] We so have to get a photo. 这必须得拍个照
[17:03] Absolutely not. 绝对不要
[17:04] Yes. Come on. 要 来嘛
[17:06] Someday we’ll look back at it 以后咱们就看着这张照片
[17:07] and think about how we were young and in love in Mexico. 回忆当年我们在墨西哥的青春与爱情
[17:10] I’m not taking a photo with that overgrown tree rat. 我可不要跟那只大号棘鼠拍照
[17:13] He’s adorable. 他多可爱
[17:15] He’s wearing people clothes. 他穿着人类的衣服
[17:17] You know how I feel about animals in people clothes. 你知道我对穿着人类衣服的动物没好感
[17:19] Please. 求你了
[17:24] Okay, fine, one photo. 好吧 就一张
[17:27] Hola. Por favor, 你好 请问
[17:29] queremos un photo con el monkey. 能帮我们 跟猴子拍张照吗
[17:31] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[17:33] Stand together. 靠近点
[17:38] Guapa. 美女
[17:39] Closer to the mono, okay? 跟猴子靠近点好吗
[17:41] Say, “best spring break ever.” 一起说 “最美春假”
[17:44] Best spring break ever. 最美春假
[17:48] Oh, my god. Ow! 天哪
[17:57] Any chance you want to relaunch that rocket? 还想要再快活一次吗
[18:01] I can’t believe that your 难以置信
[18:02] friends are actually buying this whole thing. 你朋友居然会相信你那套
[18:04] What whole thing? 我哪套
[18:06] The whole… you’re failing math, 就是说你数学要挂了
[18:09] so you need to bring a tutor to Mexico thing. 所以要带一家教一起来墨西哥那套
[18:11] Well, it’s not that far-fetched. 也不是太牵强
[18:13] I mean, I actually am failing math. 起码要挂科这事是真的
[18:15] You’re failing math? 你数学要挂了吗
[18:17] Is a 59 average failing? 均分五十九不是挂了吗
[18:19] – Yes. – So I’m not so good with numbers. -话是没错 -我不太擅长与数字打交道
[18:24] Naomi, I… 娜欧米 我
[18:27] You realize that if you fail math, 你有没有意识到 如果你数学挂了
[18:29] not only can’t you get off the wait list At CU, 你不仅会被从加州大学的候补名单里除名
[18:31] you probably can’t graduate. 很可能都毕不了业
[18:33] I know, I know, okay? 我知道 知道 好吗
[18:34] But I just… I guess I’ve been distracted 但我只是 我想我是因为一个
[18:38] by a handsome man with a big… 大帅哥而分神了 他有着强大的
[18:40] – Naomi… – IQ. I was going to say IQ. -娜欧米 -智商 我是想说智商
[18:43] You know what? 你知道吗
[18:44] I’m not going to pretend to be your tutor anymore. 我不想再假装成你的家教老师了
[18:46] No, you have to. We can’t let people know. 你必须这么做 我们不能让别人知道
[18:47] I really am going to be your tutor. 我要成为你名副其实的家教老师
[18:49] I’m going to make sure that you pass math. 确保你通过数学考试
[18:51] Oh, Max. Fine, but later. 好的 麦克斯 但是待会再说
[18:55] No. We’re studying now. 不 我们现在就开始学习
[18:58] We can have sex once you pass the practice test. 等你通过了模拟考 我们再嘿咻
[19:01] Oh, my god. 天呐
[19:02] You are so twisted. 你可真变态
[19:05] And I don’t mean in a sexy S&M kind of way. 我指的可不是性感性虐里的那种”变态”
[19:29] I couldn’t help but overhear that someone was sick. 我无意中听到 似乎有人不太舒服
[19:31] Yeah, Silver’s not feeling that great, so… 小银觉得不舒服
[19:34] And now I’m feeling even worse. 我现在感觉更难受了
[19:36] Ugh. Gosh. I hope you didn’t drink any tap water. 天呐 我希望你没有喝自来水
[19:40] That could really mess up your stomach. 那真的会让你胃里翻江倒海
[19:44] Anyway, take care of yourself. 无论如何 你保重吧
[19:50] Oh, my god! 天呐
[19:53] She did this to me! 是她干的
[19:55] She– she tricked me into drinking the tap water. 她玩花招 故意让我喝自来水
[19:57] Oh, she’s going down. 她可真卑鄙
[19:58] Come here. She’s looking for a fight, okay? 过来 她想要挑起争端 对吧
[20:01] And if you really want to hurt her… 如果你真的想要伤害她
[20:02] – I do. – Then ignore her, Silver. -是的 -那就别理她 小银
[20:04] Don’t give her the reaction she wants. 不要正中她的下怀
[20:05] That’s the best way to hurt her. 那就是最伤害她的最好方法
[20:07] I promise you. 我向你保证
[20:18] Hey, um, perdona. 打扰一下
[20:21] – Hola. – Hola. -你好 -你好
[20:22] Como puedo ayudarte? 需要什么帮助呢
[20:24] Okay… 好的
[20:25] Uno momento… 等一下
[20:28] Okay, estoy 好了 我
[20:30] buscar para… 要找
[20:35] uh, drogas. 大麻
[20:37] Drogas. 药
[20:38] Si. Si. Drogas. 是的 大麻
[20:41] Bueno. Hay una farmacia en el hotel. 嗯 酒店药房有
[20:44] Tienen aspirin y cough syrup y– 有阿司匹林和止咳糖浆
[20:45] Sorry. No, no, no. I don’t want a pharmacy. 不是 我不需要药品
[20:47] Um, I… I want 我要的是
[20:50] drogas ilegales. 非法的毒品
[20:54] Marijuana. 大麻
[20:57] You want pot? 你要大麻
[20:58] Dude, why didn’t you just say that? 你干嘛不直说
[21:01] – I can hook you up. – Really? -我可以帮你 -真的吗
[21:03] Oh, that would be awesome. 太棒了
[21:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:06] – Yeah? – Yeah. -可以吗 -是的
[21:07] Okay, yeah. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[21:09] Sweet. 好极了
[21:13] Another round? 再来一轮吗
[21:16] Sure. 当然
[21:17] Oh, man, you know who I 知道去年夏天
[21:18] ran into last summer when I was in the city? 我在这里碰到谁了吗
[21:22] Babyface Freeberger. 娃娃脸弗雷伯格
[21:23] How’s that guy doing? 他怎么样
[21:24] Fantastic. 不可思议
[21:25] He’s dating a set of twins. 那时候他正和一对双胞胎约会
[21:26] Like, millionaire identical twins. 两个长得一摸一样的双胞胎
[21:29] Get out of here. 不会吧
[21:30] Gorgeous, too. 而且美艳动人
[21:31] I met one of them. 我见到了其中一个
[21:33] Or both? I’m not sure. 或许是两个都见过 我不肯定
[21:36] Hey, speaking of gorgeous, 说到美女
[21:38] Is that Silver your girlfriend? 那个小银是你的女朋友吗
[21:39] Silver. No. She was. 小银 不 以前是
[21:44] We dated for awhile, but we broke up. 我们约会了一阵子 后来分手了
[21:47] So up to your old tricks, huh? 你还是老样子
[21:49] Once a player, always a player. 一朝是花花公子 永远是花花公子
[21:52] Yeah, I guess. 差不多吧
[21:54] You guess? 差不多
[21:55] You’re a legend, Montgomery. 蒙哥马利 你是个传奇
[21:57] I swear, after you left school, I had half a mind 我发誓 在你离开学校之后
[21:59] to petition the Exeter historical society– 我都想向埃克塞特历史学会申请
[22:01] see if they’d want to preserve your bed 把你的床保存起来
[22:04] you know, as a historical artifact? 作为历史文物
[22:05] Right. 拜托
[22:08] So you and Silver are no more. You seeing anyone now? 你和小银分手了 那现在有约会对象吗
[22:11] No. 没有
[22:13] You’re not the relationship type, man. I hear that. 稳定的恋爱关系不是你的风格 我知道
[22:19] I’m gay, Tripp. 特里普 我是同性恋
[22:24] You’re kidding, right? 你逗我玩呢吧
[22:27] Teddy Montgomery’s gay? 泰迪·蒙哥马利会是同性恋
[22:31] Look, I’m sorry if I made this night awkward… 很抱歉我破坏了今晚的气氛
[23:09] Your shoulder still hurt? 你的肩膀还疼吗
[23:11] Uh, no. No, I can barely feel it. 不 我都感觉不到疼了
[23:13] That’s good. 很好
[23:14] Because the pain in my abdomen from the rabies shot 狂犬疫苗搞得我腹痛不已
[23:17] is making it hard for me to feel anything else. 已经无暇顾及其他地方了
[23:25] Is there anything I could do to help? 有什么我可以帮忙的吗
[23:27] You’re very sweet, but no, I’ll be fine. 真贴心 但是不用了 我没事的
[23:30] You should go and have fun, though. 你出去玩吧
[23:32] Go swimming, relax. 游个泳 放松一下
[23:35] Seriously, go. 真的 去吧
[23:37] Go! I don’t want to ruin your vacation 去呀 我不想因为我不能出去
[23:39] just because I’m stuck in here. 就把你的假期也毁了
[23:42] Okay. 好吧
[23:44] Get some rest. 你好好休息
[23:45] I will. 我会的
[24:08] How are you? 你好吗
[24:09] Great. Last night was amazing. 好极了 昨晚太棒了
[24:12] Yeah, it was. 是的
[24:17] There you are! 你在这里啊
[24:20] Hey. I’m Will. Tripp’s boyfriend. 你好 我是威尔 特里普的男朋友
[24:27] I’m Teddy. 我是泰迪
[24:29] So this is who you hooked up with last night. 这就是昨晚和你一起的人吗
[24:31] Mm-hmm. You’re right. 你说得没错
[24:33] He is hot. 他很性感
[24:36] All right. I’m gonna get us some drinks, 好吧 我去拿点喝的
[24:37] – I’ll be right back. – Okay. -马上就回来 -好的
[24:43] You have a boyfriend? 你有男朋友
[24:44] Nah, “Boyfriend” is a loose term. 不是 “男朋友”这个称呼不太准确
[24:46] Will and I have an open relationship; it’s cool. 威尔和我的关系是开放式的 没关系
[24:50] I mean, come on. 拜托
[24:51] Guys like you and me aren’t the relationship type. 稳定的关系不是我们这种人的风格
[25:05] Look who decided to show up! 看看是谁终于来了
[25:14] Hey. It is sick out there. 那边太无聊了
[25:16] You hear me? They said the tide’s coming in 你在听我说话吗 他们说
[25:19] in about a half an hour… 再过大约半小时会涨潮
[25:22] So the waves are gonna be crazy. 到时候浪会很大
[25:24] – Hey, dude, aren’t you freezing? – What? -你不觉得很冷吗 -什么
[25:26] Well, I mean, I’m freezing and you just came from the water, 我是说 我都快冻死了 你还下过水
[25:29] so I thought you’d be… you know, freezing. 所有我认为你也会觉得很冷
[25:35] Ivy, it’s like 100 degrees out here. 艾薇 这里有华氏100度了[37.8℃]
[25:37] Are you okay? 你还好吧
[25:41] Look, I might’ve… smoked some pot. 其实 我吸了点大麻
[25:45] You smoke? Since when? 吸大麻 从什么时候开始的
[25:48] Since… 从
[25:50] I realized that it really helps me 那次意外之后 我发现那东西对我
[25:52] get back into the water, you know, after my accident. 重新开始冲浪很有帮助
[25:55] And then I met a guy and he smokes, too, so… 后来 我认识了个男生 他也吸那东西
[25:59] Well, not like how you’re thinking of. 不是你想象的那样
[26:01] He has to… smoke, for, like medicine, you know, 他必须要吸那东西 就像药一样
[26:05] ’cause he’s sick, or… He’s dying, actually. 因为他生病了 或者说 其实他快死了
[26:10] And, like, I totally blew him off the other day, he… 后来 我把我们的关系搞砸了 他
[26:13] I don’t know, I feel like I’m not, like, ready… 我也说不好 我觉得我还没有
[26:15] to deal with that, you know? 准备好面对这一切 知道吗
[26:17] Like, death, ’cause it… 面对死亡 因为
[26:19] it’s so… final. 生命就这样终结了
[26:20] You know what I mean? 你知道我的意思吗
[26:22] And I… it kind of just really weirds me out, and… 而我 这让我有点抓狂
[26:27] makes me s… really sad, actually, and… 并且让我很难过
[26:33] I’m feeling really weird, dude. I’m, I’m… tweaking out. 我感觉真的很奇怪 哥们 太纠结了
[26:37] I feel like that pot was probably laced with something. 所以我觉得大麻可能会对我有些帮助
[26:40] Okay, okay. Um… look… 好的 听着
[26:43] This is what we’re going to do, okay? 我们下面就这么办 好吗
[26:45] We’re just going to chill out here, how’s that sound? 我们在这儿冷静会 怎么样
[26:48] – Good? – Okay. -好吗 -好的
[26:49] Okay. Just relax. 好的 放松点
[26:50] Everything’s gonna be fine. 一切都会没事的
[26:53] We’re just gonna sit here, ride this out, all right? 我们就坐在这儿 会过去的 好吗
[26:56] Everything is okay. 一切都会没事的
[27:00] Don’t worry about nothing. 什么都别担心
[27:02] Everything’s going to be okay, all right? 一切都会没事的 好吗
[27:14] Whoo! This sun is strong. 阳光好强烈啊
[27:19] Does anyone want to borrow some sunblock? 有人想要防晒霜吗
[27:21] Oh. Right here. 我要
[27:22] Sunblock me. 给我点儿
[27:28] Adrianna… 阿德里安娜
[27:30] You’re welcome to use some if you want. 你也可以来点防晒霜
[27:32] No, thanks, Silver. 不用了 谢谢 小银
[27:34] I think I’ll use my own. 我还是用我自己的吧
[27:58] You’ve been gone a while. 你出去有一会儿了啊
[28:00] Yeah. Sorry. 是啊 对不起
[28:13] What is going on? 这是怎么了
[28:14] Just because you’re stuck in bed 虽然你只能待在床上
[28:15] doesn’t mean you can’t go on spring break. 但不代表你不可以享受春假啊
[28:19] Oh, my god. 天啊
[28:22] Oh, you bought me churros? 你还给我买吉拿棒了
[28:24] Well, after a dinner of enchiladas, 吃完玉米卷饼之后
[28:26] you gotta have churros for dessert. 必须有吉拿棒作饭后甜点啊
[28:32] Uh, okay, not that I’m complaining, but 好吧 这不算是挑刺啊
[28:34] Uh, bubble bath wasn’t really 可是泡泡浴并不是
[28:36] – part of the itinerary. – Uh, no. – 行程中的一项啊 -确实不是
[28:38] But foam parties was, and so was skinny dipping. 可我们的行程中有泡沫派对和裸泳啊
[28:41] Thought maybe we could combine the two. 我想咱俩就把这两项合二为一好了
[28:45] I-I don’t understand, I thought you hated all of this stuff. 我不明白 我以为你不喜欢这些东西呢
[28:47] Well, I might not be a guy 也许我不是那种
[28:49] who loves churros and swimming with dolphins, 喜欢吉拿棒或者和海豚游泳的人
[28:50] but, uh, I’m a guy who loves a girl 但是我却深爱着一个
[28:54] who loves churros and swimming with dolphins. 喜欢吉拿棒和跟海豚游泳的女生
[28:58] Oh! One more thing. 还有一个惊喜
[29:12] So one day we could look back 以后我们就可以回忆
[29:13] and remember being young and in love in Mexico. 咱俩在墨西哥的爱情和青春了
[29:19] Best… 这真是
[29:20] spring break ever. Ever, ever. 最棒的春假了 没有之一
[29:28] One more sip. 再喝一口吧
[29:29] Ugh. I don’t know what’s worse, the bad high, 不知道什么更让我难受 是因为吸了大麻呢
[29:33] or the bloated stomach 还是你一直让我喝水
[29:34] from all the water you’re pushing on me. 让我的胃胀得厉害
[29:36] Wow, was that an attempt at humor? 你是在讲笑话吗
[29:40] Someone’s feeling better. 看来你感觉好多了啊
[29:41] I am. 是啊
[29:44] Thank you. For sitting with me and stuff. 谢谢你 陪我坐在这儿 听我说这些
[29:46] Hey. Thank me by never smoking again. 要是想谢我就别再吸了
[29:50] Done. 好的
[29:53] Hey, um, you hungry? 你饿了吗
[29:54] It’d probably be a good idea to get some food in your system. 吃点东西对你身体有好处
[29:57] Man, you are being way too nice to me, Dixon. 你对我太好了 迪克森
[30:01] I mean, after what I did with Oscar, and… 我是说 在经过我和奥斯卡的事之后
[30:05] I just ruined it all. 我把一切都毁了
[30:07] Hey, I messed up, too, all right? 我也一样 好吗
[30:09] Not as much as you, 虽然你还是更胜一筹啦
[30:11] of course, but… 这是肯定的
[30:13] I messed up. You know… 但是我真的搞砸了
[30:15] I should’ve never lied to you about liking Sasha. 萨莎的事我不该骗你的
[30:18] Yeah. 是啊
[30:20] But, you know, not everything was ruined. 但是 也不是所有的事都搞砸了
[30:24] We definitely had a lot of fun together. 我们确实度过了很多美好时光啊
[30:27] Yeah, we did. 是这样的
[30:30] I mean, I don’t know about you, but… 我是说 我不知道你怎么想
[30:32] I don’t regret anything. 但是我对一切都不后悔
[30:34] I mean, it’s definitely going down as six months of my life 这六个月时光 我必定会永远铭记
[30:37] that I’ll always treasure. 并奉为珍宝
[30:41] Me, too. 我也是
[30:49] He has a boyfriend? 他有男朋友吗
[30:51] Yeah, but they have an “open relationship.” 没错 但是他们是那种彼此自由的关系
[30:53] Oh, that’s kind of perfect, then, right? 这很完美啊 对吧
[30:54] I mean, nothing says “no strings attached” 这不正好吗 他有男朋友
[30:56] like a guy who has a boyfriend. 就可以”不受任何拘束”啦
[30:59] I’m not so sure. 我也不知道
[31:00] Do you want to date Tripp? 那你想和特里普约会吗
[31:02] No. I mean, not after seeing him with that guy. 不要 都看到他跟那男的在一起了
[31:05] Yeah. 也对
[31:09] I can’t believe I’m saying this, 真不敢相信我会这么说
[31:10] but I think I’m becoming one of those relationship people. 但我觉得我正逐渐变成那种需要稳定关系的人
[31:15] – Oh, my god, I’m lame. – You are not lame. -天啊 我真差劲 -你才不差劲呢
[31:18] You’re just a good guy who’s 你只是一个准备
[31:20] ready to get back on the relationship burro. 好好谈恋爱的帅小伙儿
[31:23] Still a horrible expression. 这样说出来还是挺可怕的
[31:25] Right. 是啊
[31:26] Yeah. I think I am. 没错 我觉得我是这样
[31:30] That’s really great. 太棒了
[31:33] To getting back on the burro. 为你翻身上驴干一杯
[31:41] All right. 好的
[31:43] – I’m finished. – And? -搞定了 -结果怎么样
[31:46] I knew you could do it. 我就知道你能做到的
[31:47] Yay! Yeah. 太棒啦
[31:49] And… you didn’t miss a single one 还有 在二项式那部分
[31:51] on the binomial section. 你一题都没做错
[31:53] It’s very, very impressive. 真的是太棒了
[31:57] You really care about me, don’t you? 你很关心我 对吧
[32:00] Of course. 当然了
[32:01] I mean, you care a lot. 我是说 非常关心我
[32:03] Enough to give up having sex 以至于可以放弃和我
[32:05] with me. 上床
[32:07] I am not in this relationship for sex, Naomi. 我不是为了性才跟你在一起的 娜欧米
[32:10] I mean, if I wanted to have sex, 我是说 如果我只想要性的话
[32:12] there are plenty of band girls who want me. 外面可是有一大堆乐队女孩等着我呢
[32:14] I mean, the flautists are practically nymphos. 那帮吹笛子的都是花痴
[32:17] But I’m with you because I like you. 但是我和你在一起 是因为我喜欢你
[32:21] I really like you. 我真的很喜欢你
[32:24] I really like you, too. 我也很喜欢你
[32:26] And you’re smart. 而且你那么聪明
[32:28] I mean, the way you learned all that math so fast. 你数学学得那么快
[32:31] That was damn sexy. 太性感了
[32:38] Oh! What? 什么
[32:39] We have to hurry. It’s almost time for the fiesta. 我们得快点 舞会要开始了
[32:41] Oh, I’ll show you a fiesta. 我带你看看真正的舞会
[33:00] You like that? 你喜欢
[33:04] You know, every guy here is jealous of me. 这儿的每个人都嫉妒我
[33:07] What? 什么
[33:08] Why? 为什么
[33:09] Because I’m with you. 因为我和你在一起
[33:11] You are the prettiest girl here. 你是这儿最漂亮的
[33:13] You’ve had one too many Margaritas, my boy. 你玛格丽塔喝多了吧 宝贝
[33:15] No, I’m serious. 没有 我认真的
[33:18] I’m really happy. 我真高兴
[33:20] That’s because of you. 因为有了你
[33:22] Well, I’m really happy, too. 我也很高兴
[33:27] Let’s get this party started. 我们开始舞会吧
[33:29] Where is the food? I am starving. 吃的在哪 我饿死了
[33:32] Get a room. 让让
[33:37] Silver! 小银
[33:42] Why is she so red? 她为什么浑身通红
[33:49] You did this. 你干的
[33:50] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[33:51] How can I give you a sunburn? 我怎么可能让你晒伤
[33:53] You messed with my sunscreen. 是你换了我的防晒霜
[33:55] What’d you do, swap it for moisturizer? 你做了什么 把它换成润肤霜吗
[33:57] Oh, my god! I knew it! You did! 天呐 我就知道 是你干的
[34:00] You asked for it, Ade. 你自找的 艾德
[34:02] You made me drink tap water and I was sick all night. 你让我喝了生水 结果病了一晚上
[34:04] And what about the e-mail? 还有那封邮件呢
[34:06] – An e-mail? – Yeah. -邮件 -是的
[34:07] An e-mail is not quite up there 发份邮件算什么
[34:08] with stealing my boyfriend. 你抢走了我的男朋友
[34:10] Ade… 艾德
[34:12] You bitch! 贱人
[34:32] I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:34] I screwed up. 是我搞砸的
[34:37] You think? 你这么想
[34:39] I should have… 我该
[34:42] Been honest with you, Ade. 对你坦白 艾德
[34:43] And, Silver, you bore the brunt of this. 小银 你却首当其冲
[34:45] And I should have– 我该
[34:47] I should have taken more responsibility. 我应该多点责任感
[34:51] Hey, you… 你们
[34:52] You’ve both been friends a really, really long time. 你们是那么久的朋友了
[34:58] I hope you don’t let some idiot like me ruin that. 别被我这样的傻瓜破坏了你们的友谊
[35:13] You really hurt me. 你真地伤了我的心
[35:18] I’m so sorry. 非常抱歉
[35:21] I feel sick about what I did. 我对自己的所作所为感到难过
[35:26] I’m torn up inside. 我的内心痛苦不堪
[35:27] I betrayed you. I’m sorry. 我背叛了你 对不起
[35:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:37] I’m sorry 对不起
[35:38] I sent out that picture. 我把那照片发出去了
[35:41] Yeah. 是的
[35:43] I hated that you hated me that much. 我讨厌你那么讨厌我
[35:48] If that even makes sense. 如果这也算理由
[35:50] Yeah. No, it makes sense. 是 不 这算理由
[35:54] I’ve missed being friends with you. 我怀念我们是朋友的时光
[35:56] Honestly, Ade, I want our friendship back. 说实话 艾德 我希望我们还是朋友
[35:58] Me, too. Me, too. 我也是 我也是
[36:00] How do we make it better? 我们才能和好呢
[36:05] Break up with him. 和他分手
[36:08] Anything but that. I’m– I can’t. 除了这个 我 我不能
[36:11] Why not? 为什么
[36:16] Because I’m falling in love with him. 因为我爱上他了
[36:25] Okay. 好吧
[37:26] – Hello. – Hey, Marco. -你好 -马科
[37:28] – Yeah. – It’s Teddy Montgomery. -是 -我是泰迪·蒙哥马利
[37:30] You know, the jerk from the other day. 那天那个混蛋
[37:32] Look, I’m sorry about how I acted. 对不起 那天那种态度太不应该了
[37:35] And I was hoping– well, that maybe you might still be up 我希望 也许你还想
[37:40] for that tennis lesson? 继续上网球课
[37:42] Yeah. I’d like that. 好 没问题
[37:46] All right, cool. 好 太好了
[37:47] Cool. 太好了
[38:00] How you doing? 你好吗
[38:02] You know, I’ve been better. 你懂的 不是太好
[38:04] You? 你呢
[38:05] Been worse. 还不算太坏
[38:10] Look, I’m sorry. 对不起
[38:12] It’s just that I’ve never really known anyone who’s, 我认识的人里还没有
[38:14] – you know, like… – is as handsome as me? -就是 没有 -没有比我更帅了
[38:19] Who’s gonna die. 没有谁面对着死亡
[38:23] Ivy, everyone’s gonna die, you know… 艾薇 每个人都面对着死亡
[38:24] No, I know, Raj. 是 我知道 罗杰
[38:26] You’re just, you’re really young, and… 只是 你这么年轻
[38:31] Look, I get it. 我明白
[38:32] It freaks you out. 你吓坏了
[38:33] It freaks me out. 我也吓坏了
[38:36] And I totally understand 我完全明白
[38:37] if you’re not up for being together with me. 如果你还没准备好和我在一起
[38:39] No, but I am… 不是 可我
[38:41] up for it. 准备好了
[38:44] Okay, look, I realized something 在墨西哥的时候
[38:47] when I was down in Mexico. 我想清楚了一些事情
[38:48] I realized that 我意识到
[38:50] even if we’re not going to be together for very long, 就算我们可以在一起的时间很有限
[38:56] I think that we really should just treasure 我们也该好好珍惜
[38:59] the time that we do have together. 在一起的时间
[39:03] You know, whether that’s six weeks, or… 不管是六周 还是
[39:06] whether I break up with you next week. 下个礼拜我们就分手
[39:07] Raj… 罗杰
[39:10] I’m kidding. 我开玩笑的
[39:12] Ivy, I can’t imagine breaking up with you. 艾薇 我无法想象和你分手会怎样
[39:19] I’m really happy. 我真高兴
[39:21] Yeah? 真的
[39:22] Yeah. 是的
[39:24] Come here. 过来
[39:53] Can I come in? 我可以进去吗
[39:55] Of course. 当然可以
[40:05] So… I was pretty thrown when I heard 听你坦诚对纳维的感情有多认真时
[40:09] how serious you were about Navid. 我觉得自己被抛弃了
[40:12] I know. 我知道
[40:15] But I’ve been thinking about it. 但我一直在想这件事
[40:18] And… 而且
[40:20] Well, we’ve been friends for too long 我们是那么久的朋友
[40:24] to let a guy come in between us. 怎么能因为一个男生就毁了我们的友谊
[40:30] Really? 真的吗
[40:35] – Ade… – Silver. -艾德 -小银
[40:41] I’ve missed you. 我想你
[40:43] I’ve missed you, too. 我也想你
[40:48] Oh, god, I’m such a mess. 天 我都哭花了
[40:51] Um, can I use you bathroom? 我能用下你的洗手间吗
[40:54] Of course. 当然可以
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme