时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We probably shouldn’t talk to each other at all. | 咱们恐怕连话都不能说了 |
[00:04] | – Annie would hate it. – Emily, | -安妮会不高兴的 -艾米丽 |
[00:05] | that…that is just not true. | 不是你说的那样 |
[00:07] | I did not mean to hurt anybody. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[00:08] | I’m really sorry, Annie. | 对不起 安妮 |
[00:10] | You made her cry? | 你把她弄哭了 |
[00:12] | She is faking it. This is what she does! | 她是装的 她最擅长这套了 |
[00:14] | That looked real to me. | 可我觉得她的眼泪是真的 |
[00:15] | What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你到底想怎样 |
[00:17] | Why are you trying to ruin my life?! | 你为什么要破坏我的生活 |
[00:19] | What are you talking about? | 你怎么这么说 |
[00:20] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[00:21] | I just couldn’t bear to go home and face Annie. | 我不愿意回家面对安妮 |
[00:24] | I was hoping I could spend the night. | 我想留下来过夜 |
[00:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:28] | Just… smoking pot. | 抽大麻 |
[00:29] | Call me what you want, but you’re not smoking anymore. | 你想要什么都可以 但别抽大麻了 |
[00:32] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我脑子里想的全是你 |
[00:33] | You’d better not say anything about this to anyone. | 你最好不要告诉其他人 |
[00:37] | I’m sorry, Naomi. | 抱歉 娜欧米 |
[00:38] | You’re just not my type. | 你不是我的菜 |
[00:39] | You can help me find the cheating whore | 你得帮我把那个贱人找出来 |
[00:41] | who has ruined my life. | 是她毁了我的幸福 |
[00:43] | Wait, stop. Oh, my God! | 等等 暂停一下 天哪 |
[00:50] | Here’s Ernest! | 欧内斯特来了 |
[00:53] | – Good day sir. – My own love! | -日安 先生 -我亲爱的 |
[00:57] | A moment, Ernest. | 欧内斯特 等等 |
[00:58] | May I ask you: | 我想问你 |
[00:59] | Are you engaged to be married to this young lady? | 你是要和这位年轻的女士订婚吗 |
[01:02] | To what young lady? Good heavens! Gwendolen! | 什么年轻女士 天呐 格温多琳吗 |
[01:04] | Yes, to “Good heavens, Gwendolen”! | 是的 天呐 格温多琳 |
[01:05] | I mean… to Gwendolen. | 嗯 我是说 和格温多琳 |
[01:09] | Of course not! | 当然不是了 |
[01:10] | What could have put such an idea into your pretty little head? | 你聪明的小脑袋里怎么会有这种想法 |
[01:13] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:14] | You may… | 你可以… |
[01:16] | Oh, I felt there was some slight error, Miss Cardew. | 卡杜小姐 你是不是搞错了 |
[01:18] | The gentleman you are now embracing | 正和你拥抱的这位先生 |
[01:20] | is my cousin, Mr. Algernon Moncrieff. | 是我的侄子 阿尔杰侬·孟克里夫 |
[01:23] | Algernon Moncrieff! Mm-hmm. | 阿尔杰侬·孟克里夫 |
[01:26] | Are you called “Algernon”? | 你叫阿尔杰侬 |
[01:30] | A gross deception has been practiced on both of us. | 咱们都被骗了 |
[01:33] | My poor wounded Cecily! | 我可怜的塞西莉 |
[01:35] | My sweet wronged Gwendolen! | 我亲爱的冒牌格温多琳 |
[02:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:13] | I guess we could have bought her a bigger bouquet. | 咱们应该送多一点的花儿 |
[02:16] | I’ll fix that. | 我来搞定 |
[02:20] | What are you doing? | 你这是… |
[02:22] | Voila! | 搞定了 |
[02:23] | No. You can’t do that. | 这样不好吧 |
[02:25] | Too late. Already done. | 晚了 弄好了都 |
[02:26] | Can you believe that cheap bastard? | 这种便宜货咱怎么送的出去 |
[02:29] | Um… hey, will you hold… | 嗯…. |
[02:31] | will you hold this for a second? Thanks. | 帮我拿一下 谢了 |
[02:32] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[02:44] | Funny text? | 搞笑短信 |
[02:45] | Yeah, no, it was, um… it’s nothing. | 嗯 也不是 |
[02:47] | Who’s it from? | 谁发的 |
[02:49] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[02:50] | Actually, can I borrow your phone for a second? | 能借我电话用一下吗 |
[02:53] | Yeah. What do you need? | 好啊 你要干吗 |
[02:54] | My mom called earlier, | 刚才我妈给我打电话 |
[02:55] | and I wanted to text her back, but my battery died. | 我想发短信给她 可是手机没电了 |
[02:58] | Oh, damn. Mine-mine just died, too. | 晕 我手机也没电了 |
[03:00] | Hmm. Weird. | 真巧 |
[03:02] | That’s pretty weird. | 是啊 好奇怪 |
[03:09] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:11] | Real good. These are for you. | 你演得棒极了 这花是送你的 |
[03:12] | Oh… They’re so beautiful! | 好漂亮 |
[03:14] | Congratulations. Mm. | 恭喜 |
[03:16] | Silver thought they’d be too much, | 小银还说买的花儿多了点 |
[03:17] | but I told her you’d love them. | 我跟她说你超爱花的 |
[03:20] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[03:22] | you were so good. | 你的表演棒极了 |
[03:23] | Amazing. Seriously, | 说真的 |
[03:24] | I wasn’t even bored, | 我竟然从头看到尾 |
[03:24] | and I hate old plays where people talk funny. | 我从来不喜欢古装戏的 说话口音好搞笑 |
[03:27] | You know, I just love going out there every night; | 我喜欢每晚都去排练 |
[03:28] | It’s such a rush! | 时间过得好快 |
[03:30] | You know, I know it’s not Broadway or anything, | 虽然不是在百老汇演出 |
[03:31] | but it’s a great stepping stone. | 但毕竟是个好的开始 |
[03:35] | Great show tonight, Emily. | 艾米丽 你今晚的表现太棒了 |
[03:37] | You too, Maggie. Great work. | 你也是 麦琪 一样出色 |
[03:43] | I swear, | 我发誓 |
[03:44] | if that girl steps on my line one more time… | 要是那女人再抢我台词 |
[03:46] | I mean, did you see her miss her cue in the second act? | 你们注意到第二幕时她忘词了吗 |
[03:48] | It’s like every night, | 每次排练都这样 |
[03:49] | something so unprofessional! | 非常业余的表现 |
[03:53] | So, do you guys want to go out tonight? | 今晚大家要不要出去玩 |
[03:54] | Or do you have other plans? | 你们有别的安排吗 |
[03:55] | – We’re all yours. – Totally. | -都听你的 -没错 |
[03:57] | Awesome. I’ll just wash off my face | 棒极了 我去卸妆 |
[03:59] | and change into something a little less 19th-century, | 换上现代的衣服 |
[04:03] | and we’ll hit the town! | 好好开心一下 |
[04:06] | I can’t get over the flowers | 你们送的花让我受宠若惊 |
[04:07] | You guys must have spent a fortune. | 一定花了不少钱吧 |
[04:08] | Hmm, not as much as you think. | 也没有啦 |
[04:17] | So, you want to come over to my house after school and study? | 放学之后去我家吧 |
[04:19] | You mean you’d turn on the music and dance around | 你准备听着音乐跳着舞 |
[04:22] | while I do my homework and then you copy it? | 等着我做完作业给你抄 |
[04:24] | Yes… and cookies. | 没错 我还准备了甜点喔 |
[04:27] | It always seems like | 要是没有甜点 |
[04:27] | such a bad deal until you bring up the cookies. | 就太不划算了 |
[04:34] | Hey, guys. | 姐妹们 |
[04:36] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[04:41] | So, how are you doing? | 最近好吗 |
[04:44] | I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[04:48] | Not… really. | 其实也不算好 |
[04:50] | I’m embarrassed. | 我觉得很过意不去 |
[04:51] | Humiliated, | 挺丢脸的 |
[04:52] | actually, and I’m sure everybody thinks I’m a total psychopath. | 大家肯定觉得我精神有问题 |
[04:57] | Not everybody. | 不是所有人啦 |
[04:58] | – We don’t. – Really? | -我们就不这么想 -真的吗 |
[05:00] | You had a bad day. | 我知道那天你心情很差 |
[05:01] | You almost put Emily through the vending machine. | 你都快把艾米丽推到自动贩卖机底下了 |
[05:04] | But you didn’t. | 幸好你收手了 |
[05:06] | So, how was your three-day “Vacation”? | 你那三天假期怎么 过的 |
[05:08] | Oh, you know… amazing. | 棒极了 |
[05:10] | Yeah, Mother has never been so proud. | 我妈妈从来没这么自豪过 |
[05:12] | We just shopped and partied. | 我们就是扫扫货 搞搞聚会什么的 |
[05:14] | No, she was really pissed off. | 她都快被我气死了 |
[05:16] | But I don’t blame her. | 我能理解 |
[05:17] | I totally lost it. | 我真的失去理智了 |
[05:18] | I let envy and jealousy get the best of me, | 我被嫉妒冲昏了头 |
[05:21] | but… I learned my lesson. | 不过我接受教训了 |
[05:23] | And I really just want to put it behind me and move on. | 我真得想把这些都置之脑后 继续生活 |
[05:26] | Have you talked to Emily? | 你和艾米丽谈过了吗 |
[05:27] | No. We’ve pretty much | 没有 自从那事之后 |
[05:29] | avoided each other since it happened. | 我们都避免见到彼此 |
[05:33] | I don’t know if you’d be into this, | 不知道你会不会感兴趣 |
[05:34] | but Emily’s birthday is coming up soon. | 艾米丽的生日快到了 |
[05:36] | Maybe you want to… help us plan something for her. | 或许我们可以一起谋划一下 |
[05:38] | Yeah, that could be a good idea. | 这个主意可能不错 |
[05:40] | Help you guys bury the hatchet. | 帮助你们和解 |
[05:41] | Put the whole ugly episode behind you. | 把那些丑事都抛到脑后 |
[05:43] | Yeah. You know what? | 知道吗 |
[05:45] | That is a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[05:47] | That would be really nice. | 那真的会很好 |
[05:48] | Ah, good to have you back! | 你又变回原来的你了 真好 |
[05:50] | Ah, good to be back. | 嗯 变成本来的样子 真好 |
[05:53] | Uh, just, you know, | 答应我 |
[05:54] | promise you won’t kick my ass if I ever piss you off. | 如果我把你惹毛了 你不要揍我 |
[05:58] | You didn’t think I had it in me, did you? | 你不会觉得我有暴力倾向吧 |
[05:59] | No, I didn’t… actually… | 事实上 我觉得有 |
[06:02] | Okay, and… time. | 好了 时间到 |
[06:05] | So, who wants to read their sonnet out loud? | 谁要朗读一下自己的十四行诗 |
[06:10] | Well, don’t all raise your hands at once, guys. | 不要全部一起举手 |
[06:14] | Ivy, maybe you could | 艾薇 或许你可以和大家分享下 |
[06:16] | share what you wrote? | 你写的诗 |
[06:26] | All right, guys, just, uh… | 好了 |
[06:28] | hand me your sonnets on the way out. | 大家把十四行诗交上来 |
[06:29] | And get excited | 你们可以兴奋一下 |
[06:30] | ’cause tomorrow you’re all going to read these out loud. | 因为你们明天要朗读自己的作品 |
[06:33] | Thanks. Hey Ivy, | 谢谢 |
[06:35] | can I talk to you for a sec? | 艾薇 我可以和你谈会吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah. What’s up? | 可以 怎么了 |
[06:41] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:43] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我还好 |
[06:45] | ‘Kay, it’s just, you know, | 好 只是 |
[06:47] | I’m still waiting on your Chaucer paper. | 你那篇关于乔叟的论文还没交给我 |
[06:48] | It’s a week past due. | 上个星期就要交的 |
[06:50] | Yeah. Sorry about that. Um, | 对不起 |
[06:53] | I’ll-I’ll get that to you, like, ASAP. | 我会尽快交给你的 |
[06:54] | And your sonnet? | 还有你的十四行诗 |
[06:57] | Yeah. My sonnet. I’ll get that to you, too. | 我的十四行诗 我也以后给你 |
[07:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:04] | I swear, | 我发誓 |
[07:05] | I am burning these gym clothes the day I graduate. | 一毕业 我就要把这些运动服烧了 |
[07:09] | We’ll have a bonfire on the football field. | 那时足球场会有篝火 |
[07:11] | How about at Ms. Mangold’s desk? | 在满格尔德小姐的桌子上 怎样 |
[07:13] | Even better. | 最好不过了 |
[07:14] | Naomi, Silver! | 娜欧米 西福尔 |
[07:16] | Why am I always waiting on you two? | 我怎么总是要等你们两个呢 |
[07:18] | There are, like, 30,000 people still in here. | 这里面的人还很多呢 |
[07:21] | And how much do you want to bet you two | 你们要赌多少 |
[07:22] | will still be the last ones out? | 你们俩会是最后出去的 |
[07:23] | How about a year’s salary? | 一年的工资 |
[07:25] | What was that, Naomi? | 说什么 娜欧米 |
[07:27] | Coming, Ms. Mangold! | 就来了 满格尔德小姐 |
[07:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[07:35] | I figured out who Navid was cheating with. | 我知道和纳维一起背叛我的女生是谁了 |
[07:38] | Who? | 是谁 |
[07:47] | – Lila? – Lila. | -莱拉吗 -莱拉 |
[07:50] | Why do you think it’s… Lila? | 你为什么觉得是莱拉 |
[07:52] | I mean, it’s obvious. | 很显然 |
[07:54] | They used to date, they do the Blaze together, | 他们以前约会过 他们都在火焰电视台 |
[07:56] | and I always see them in the hallway being way too chatty | 我总是看到他们在走廊 |
[07:59] | – and cozy with each other. – Makes sense. | -聊得火热 -有道理 |
[08:01] | Pigs always return to their trough. | 猪总是会到饲料槽去的 |
[08:03] | I’m going to make that girl’s life hell. | 我会把她弄得生不如死 |
[08:05] | Ade, you can’t. | 艾德 你不能这么做 |
[08:07] | You don’t have proof, right? | 你没有证据 对吧 |
[08:08] | – What if it was somebody else? – Dodgeball again! | -如果另有其人呢 -又是躲避球 |
[08:10] | You girls psyched or what? | 你们兴奋吗 |
[08:12] | Whoo-hoo! Hey, can’t wait. | 都等不及了 |
[08:16] | I know it’s her. | 我知道是她 |
[08:18] | It’s got to be. | 肯定是她 |
[08:20] | She’s such a nice person. | 她人这么好 |
[08:22] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[08:25] | All right, well, anyway, I… | 好了 不管怎样 我得走了 |
[08:26] | I got to get going. I have a meeting in, like, 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后 我有个会议 |
[08:29] | I just had to tell you guys. | 我只是要告诉你们 |
[08:32] | – Have fun in P.E. – Okay. | -体育课上玩得开心 -好 |
[08:35] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[09:01] | You’ve been avoiding me. | 你一直在逃避我 |
[09:04] | No, I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[09:05] | Come on, Liam. Every time I see you in the hall, | 利亚姆 每次我在走廊里遇见你 |
[09:07] | you turn around and walk the other way. | 你都转身走开 |
[09:09] | Is it because of what happened the other night at your place? | 是因为那晚在你那发生的事情吗 |
[09:13] | Well… yeah. | 是的 |
[09:14] | It kind of took me by surprise. | 我吓了一跳 |
[09:16] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[09:17] | I never should have come onto you like that. | 我不应该这么过去找你 |
[09:20] | It was totally inappropriate. | 那样非常不合适 |
[09:23] | I, you know, I was just really upset and emotional | 我只是很心烦意乱 很情绪化 |
[09:26] | and you were being so wonderful and sweet to me, I just… | 你一直都对我这么好 |
[09:30] | I got carried away. | 我失去了理智 |
[09:33] | But I promise, it won’t happen again. | 那种事情绝不会再发生了 |
[09:36] | Are you still mad at me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[09:38] | I’m not mad. | 我没有生气 |
[09:41] | I mean, in a way, | 在某种程度上 |
[09:43] | I’m actually kind of flattered. | 我感到有点受宠若惊 |
[09:48] | I’m just dealing with a lot right now, | 我现在要处理的事情很多 |
[09:49] | I mean, with Annie acting all crazy and getting suspended, | 安妮行动失常 又被停学 |
[09:53] | I’m just not sure where my head is at. | 我都不知道怎么办 |
[09:55] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[09:56] | I just need some time to figure things out. | 我需要时间把事情理清楚 |
[09:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:00] | You know, I’ll-I’ll be here for you | 我一直都会在这的 |
[10:01] | if you ever want to… talk. | 如果你想要找人谈谈的话 |
[10:05] | Thanks, Emily. | 谢谢你 艾米丽 |
[10:23] | Time to get my math on. | 是时间学学数学了 |
[10:45] | Oops! Clumsy me. | 我真是笨手笨脚的 |
[10:53] | Naomi Clark in the library? | 娜欧米·克拉克竟然会来图书馆 |
[10:55] | Apocalypse must be upon us. | 太阳打西边出来了 |
[10:58] | What are you doing here? Are you feeling okay? | 你在这干什么 你还好吗 |
[11:00] | Yeah, no, uh… | 是的 不 |
[11:02] | I just was going to see if I could | 我只是看看 |
[11:03] | get one of these… dorks to do my homework for me. | 能不能找个书呆子帮我做作业 |
[11:05] | But no need… | 但是不需要了 |
[11:06] | I can just get the answers online. | 我可以上网找答案 |
[11:12] | Hey-hey, what’s up, blood? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[11:15] | How’s, uh, life at Shirazi Studios? | 谢拉兹工作室怎么样 |
[11:18] | Really good, man. | 很不错 |
[11:19] | I’ve got a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon | 比弗利山庄的一个整形医生 |
[11:21] | who may want to shoot a series of commercials. | 要拍系列广告 |
[11:23] | Wow. That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[11:26] | Yeah. I was actually hoping | 我希望 |
[11:28] | that you might have some time after school to help me out. | 你可以在课后帮帮我 |
[11:30] | Mm-hmm. Who knows? Um, I | 谁知道呢 |
[11:32] | want to do some more cold calling around town, | 我要打些电话 |
[11:33] | see if we can’t scare up some more business. | 看看我们还能不能张罗些生意 |
[11:35] | And since Dixon Wilson is a master… | 既然迪克森·威尔森是个大师级人物 |
[11:37] | Oh, yes, yes, I am the master. | 是的 我是大师 |
[11:40] | And the master is at your service. | 专家听从您的安排 |
[11:42] | Dude, I can’t even get over how smooth you are | 哥们 我一直想不通你是怎么搞定 |
[11:43] | with these clients; I almost feel bad for them. | 这些客户的 我都觉得他们可怜 |
[11:46] | Nah, it’s a gift. | 这是天赋 |
[11:48] | I wanted to ask you something. | 有点事和你商量 |
[11:49] | You know, I need to start earning money | 你知道 我得挣点 |
[11:50] | for college and everything, | 学费和零用钱 |
[11:51] | so I was wondering, you know… and-and it’s cool if… | 所以我想 不过如果 |
[11:54] | if you say “No,” whatever, | 如果你不同意也没关系 |
[11:56] | but, um, I was thinking maybe we could | 我想也许咱们可以 |
[11:59] | um, formalize our arrangement. | 正式合作 |
[12:02] | – You’re hired. – Really? | -你被雇佣了 -真的吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah, of course, man. | 当然是真的 |
[12:05] | I couldn’t do this without you. | 没有你哪行 |
[12:07] | Man! | 真够哥们 |
[12:09] | Well, uh, thanks, boss. | 谢谢老板 |
[12:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:14] | Call me, Mr. Shirazi. | 叫我谢拉兹先生 |
[12:20] | You ready to hit the half-pipe? | 准备好去玩会U型池了吗 |
[12:21] | I’ve been dreaming about it all day. | 我都想了一整天了 |
[12:24] | Mm. So, how was your day? | 今天怎么样 |
[12:26] | What’d you do? Did you go to class? | 你干吗了 去上课了吗 |
[12:28] | I made my schedule so I don’t have classes | 我都计划好了 这学期 |
[12:30] | Tuesdays or Thursdays this semester. | 每个礼拜二和礼拜四都没课 |
[12:33] | Aah… college. | 大学啊 |
[12:33] | It does not suck. | 不算太糟糕 |
[12:34] | So, what’d you do? | 你干什么了 |
[12:36] | I had an epic day. | 我今天过得太爽了 |
[12:38] | I went down to Venice this morning to watch the sunrise | 我今早去威尼斯看了日出 |
[12:40] | and hang out, then I decided to rent a bike. | 转了转 接着我租了辆自行车 |
[12:44] | And I pedaled all the way to Malibu. | 一直骑到了马里布 |
[12:46] | No way. Malibu. Are you crazy? | 马里布 你没事吧 |
[12:48] | Yeah, I ran into some of my boys at Zuma. | 在祖玛我遇上了几个男孩 |
[12:50] | And we were gonna surf, | 我们一起去冲浪 |
[12:52] | but we ended up swimming with a bunch of dolphins… | 结果遇上了一群海豚 |
[12:55] | like we were in SeaWorld or something. | 就像在海洋世界一样 |
[12:56] | That is insane! | 太疯狂了 |
[12:59] | How was your day? | 你呢 |
[13:02] | Yeah, I could tell you about it, | 我想告诉你 |
[13:04] | but I don’t want you to fall asleep at the wheel. | 但是我怕你睡着了 |
[13:10] | Why? I don’t understand! | 怎么了 我不明白 |
[13:12] | I just think that we should take a little break, that’s all. | 我只是觉得我们应该冷静一下 |
[13:15] | What for? | 为什么 |
[13:16] | I thought we were good. What’s the matter? | 我觉得挺好的 怎么了 |
[13:18] | I don’t know what’s been going on with you. | 我不知道你怎么了 |
[13:19] | You’ve been acting so different lately. | 你最近很不正常 |
[13:21] | I mean the w-the way you went after Emily | 你在自助餐厅追着艾米丽的样子 |
[13:22] | in the cafeteria, it really freaked me out. | 真的吓着我了 |
[13:25] | Liam, come on! | 利亚姆 别这样 |
[13:26] | You know that’s not me! | 你知道我不是那样的 |
[13:27] | Annie, I… | 安妮 我 |
[13:30] | I just think we should take some… some time off. | 我就是觉得我们应该冷静一段时间 |
[13:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:38] | Take all the time off that you want! | 悉听尊便 |
[14:04] | Got your text. | 收到你的信息了 |
[14:06] | What exactly is the “science emergency”? | 什么叫”科学紧急情况” |
[14:08] | It’s actually more of a “biology” problem. | 其实更多的是”生物学”问题 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry to do this, but you’ve left me no choice. | 我不想这么做 但是没别的办法了 |
[14:22] | I’m late for Debate Club. | 我去辩论社要晚了 |
[14:24] | You’re not attracted to me? | 你对我不感兴趣吗 |
[14:26] | – No, I’m not. – You’re lying. | -不感兴趣 -你撒谎 |
[14:27] | Everyone’s attracted to me. | 所有人都喜欢我 |
[14:29] | This is my “Go to” move; | 只要我主动进攻 |
[14:30] | It always works. | 总能凑效 |
[14:31] | – It’s foolproof! – Sorry. | -非常简单 -对不起 |
[14:33] | – Gay? – No. | -同性恋 -不是 |
[14:36] | It’s okay if you are. | 是也没关系 |
[14:38] | Teddy has made it quite tendy. | 泰迪把这事弄成潮流了 |
[14:40] | – I’m not gay. – Then what the hell is wrong with you?! | -我不是同性恋 -那你怎么回事 |
[14:43] | How could you not be attracted to me? | 你怎么会不喜欢我呢 |
[14:48] | Look, uh, yes, okay? | 是的 好吗 |
[14:50] | You’re physically attractive. | 你的身体很有吸引力 |
[14:51] | But you’re so unattractive in so many other ways. | 但是你在很多方面也不那么迷人 |
[14:56] | You’re a snob, you’re shallow, you’re arrogant! | 你势力 浅薄 傲慢 |
[15:00] | And you and your stuck-up friends think | 你和你那些自大的朋友们觉得 |
[15:02] | – you’re better than everyone else. – Harsh. | -你们比任何人都强 -够严厉的 |
[15:05] | Look, you think I should be into you because you’re into me. | 你觉得你喜欢我 我就该喜欢你 |
[15:07] | But I’m not. | 但我不喜欢你 |
[15:37] | That’s it? That’s all you got? | 就这样 你就只会这些吗 |
[16:28] | Oh! You’ve been smoking a lot lately. | 你最近抽的很凶啊 |
[16:30] | And that’s saying something, coming from me. | 这意味着什么 |
[16:33] | Don’t worry,I’ll share. | 别担心 少不了你的 |
[16:34] | – No, thanks. – No? | -不了 谢谢 -不要吗 |
[16:37] | I’ve got a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[16:39] | Yeah, I’m going to ditch school on Tuesday | 我准备礼拜二翘课 |
[16:41] | and take you to this sick new skate park they built down in Laguna. | 带你去拉古那新建的溜冰场 |
[16:43] | The place has this unreal over-vert bowl. It’s nuts. | 那有几乎垂直的U型池 太刺激了 |
[16:45] | Yeah? Well, what about your classes? | 那你的课怎么办 |
[16:47] | Whatever. School can wait. | 随便了 学校无所谓 |
[16:48] | I want to hang. | 我想出去玩 |
[16:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:52] | Ivy, I’m starting to think that maybe | 艾薇 我开始觉得也许 |
[16:54] | I’m a bad influence on you. | 我对你有坏的影响 |
[16:56] | Are you serious, Raj? | 你是认真的吗 罗杰 |
[16:57] | Bad influence? You’re “Mr. Seize The Day.” | 坏影响 你可是”及时行乐”的典范 |
[17:00] | You’re a great influence on me. | 你对我的影响是正面的 |
[17:03] | Come on! Break time’s over. | 来吧 别休息了 |
[17:05] | Do you want to see a 540? | 你想看五百四十度旋转吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah. Is Tony Hawk here? | 当然 托尼霍克在这吗 |
[17:07] | Oh, them’s fighting words. | 有火药味哦 |
[17:10] | Come on. Get your ass up! Watch and learn. | 快 站起来 看好了 |
[17:26] | Can you believe women in this country | 你能相信这个国家的妇女 |
[17:28] | didn’t have the right to vote until 1920? | 直到一九二零年才有投票权吗 |
[17:30] | They also didn’t have to wax. | 她们也不用打蜡除毛 |
[17:32] | What’s your point? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:34] | I don’t know. It just seems like | 不知道 只是觉得 |
[17:35] | we have a lot more crap to do than we used to. | 比起以前 咱们现在的生活多了一堆麻烦事 |
[17:39] | I’ll see if I can work that into my paper. | 我看看能不能把这个写进文章里 |
[17:41] | – Yeah, you do that. – Want some water? | -写吧 -要水吗 |
[17:43] | No, thanks. | 不要 谢谢 |
[17:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:48] | Who is Max Miller? | 麦克斯·米勒是谁 |
[17:50] | Um, nobody… | 没谁 |
[17:51] | Uh… sometimes I look at nerds’ profile pages | 我没事就看看这些书呆子的个人资料 |
[17:54] | to build my self-esteem. | 来建立自信心 |
[17:56] | That’s weird. | 够怪的 |
[17:57] | No, you would think so but, uh, actually, | 你肯定这么觉得 不过实际上 |
[18:00] | look at some of their profiles, | 看看这些家伙的资料 |
[18:01] | and we do not know where weird begins. | 你就想不出什么是奇怪了 |
[18:03] | Check this out. A bunch of these guys | 看这个 他们一帮人 |
[18:05] | are going to a special Avatar screening tomorrow, | 明天有个阿凡达主题的 |
[18:08] | all in costume. How lame is that? Hmm. | 化妆聚会 多没劲啊 |
[18:11] | I once dressed up as Princess Leia for Halloween. | 我曾经在万圣节装扮成莱娅公主 |
[18:14] | Really? Did the guys like it? | 真的吗 有人喜欢吗 |
[18:16] | I guess. I was ten. | 可能吧 我那会十岁 |
[18:18] | Everyone liked it. | 每个人都喜欢 |
[18:24] | Okay, everything looks good. | 看起来都很好 |
[18:26] | Now, before you torque all those nuts down, | 在你把那些螺帽扭下来前 |
[18:27] | make sure that the mufflers | 要保持消音器 |
[18:28] | and tailpipes are straight and lined up properly. | 和排气管的平直 且排列正确 |
[18:31] | – Will do. – All right. | -收到 -好的 |
[18:32] | And once the X-pipe’s installed, bring the car around front, | X管道装好之后 把车子带到前面来 |
[18:35] | – we’ll take it for a test drive. – Ah, she’s gonna growl | -来试开看看 -她必定会 |
[18:37] | like a freaking lion. | 如猛狮般犀利 |
[18:38] | – Nice work, Liam. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 利亚姆 -谢谢 |
[18:44] | Hey, Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[18:45] | I thought I might find you here. | 觉得在这应该能找到你 |
[18:48] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[18:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[18:51] | I wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我想确认你没事 |
[18:53] | I overheard the fight you had with Annie. | 无意中听到你和安妮的争吵 |
[18:57] | Yeah, it didn’t go so well. | 进展不太顺利 |
[18:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:03] | Let me take you out to dinner tomorrow night. | 明晚跟我一起吃晚饭吧 |
[19:05] | Get your mind off things. | 帮你理清思绪 |
[19:07] | Yeah, I don’t think I’d be very good company. | 我觉得我不会是个好伴侣 |
[19:09] | Oh, come on. | 不会的 |
[19:10] | Uh, you could pour your heart out to me. | 你完全可以跟我尽诉衷肠 |
[19:12] | You’ll feel better, I swear. | 你会好受点的 我保证 |
[19:19] | Okay. Yeah, sure. Why not? | 好吧 试试也无妨 |
[19:22] | Great! It’s a date. | 好极了 约定了 |
[19:24] | See you tomorrow night. | 明晚见 |
[19:25] | See you. | 再见 |
[19:36] | Look, Doctor Lasocek, | 拉索塞克医生 |
[19:37] | why don’t we do this face-to-face? | 为什么不面谈呢 |
[19:38] | We can discuss the details over dinner. | 我们可以在晚餐时谈谈细节 |
[19:40] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[19:42] | How about I swing by your office after work | 下班后我路经你办公室时 |
[19:44] | and pick you up? Perfect. | 去接你怎样 好极了 |
[19:46] | Well, I look forward to it. | 期待会面 |
[19:49] | Okay. See you tonight. | 好的 今晚见 |
[19:52] | Well, well, well. | 看看 看看 |
[19:53] | Who’s the master now, huh? | 现在谁是大师了 |
[19:54] | I learned from the best. | 近朱者赤嘛 |
[19:56] | He’s a plastic surgeon, | 他是个整形医师 |
[19:57] | so appearances are obviously very important to him. | 所以外在显然对他很重要 |
[20:00] | So I’ll pick him up in the Ferrari, | 我会开着法拉利去接他 |
[20:01] | take him to Urasawa, | 带他去浦泽 |
[20:02] | and, uh, maybe get him a little drunk on some sake. | 有可能还会 把他灌醉 |
[20:05] | And have him sign… on the line… | 然后让他 签字 全盘接受 |
[20:07] | that is dotted. | 就搞定了 |
[20:09] | Sounds like a plan. | 计划不错啊 |
[20:11] | Oh, hey? Will you take the Ferrari to get it detailed? | 对了 你把法拉利开去彻底清洗清洗 |
[20:16] | I love my job! Thank you, boss. | 爱死我的活儿了 谢谢老板 |
[20:29] | Mom wants to know | 老妈问你 |
[20:30] | if you want to come to the movie with all of us tonight. | 今晚要不要跟我们 一家人一起去看电影 |
[20:34] | You’re being awfully pleasant. | 你好像有点友善过度了 |
[20:39] | I’ve given up, okay? | 我放弃了 行吗 |
[20:41] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[20:42] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我不想再斗下去了 |
[20:43] | I just really want my life back. | 我只想要回我的生活 |
[20:46] | Can we call a truce? | 我们能休战吗 |
[20:48] | Please? | 求你了 |
[20:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:52] | But I still can’t go out with you. | 但我还是没法跟你们一起去 |
[20:54] | I have… other plans. | 我有 其他安排了 |
[20:56] | Okay. Um, | 好吧 |
[20:58] | we’re probably gonna grab dinner after, | 估计看完后我们会顺道吃个晚饭 |
[20:59] | so we’ll be home kind of late. | 可能晚点回来 |
[21:01] | – Okay, have fun. – You, too. | -玩得开心 -你也是 |
[21:06] | I will. | 我当然会 |
[21:16] | Make it sparkle. | 要锃光瓦亮的 |
[21:45] | ‘Sup? | 怎样 |
[21:47] | Nice Ferrari. | 车不错 |
[21:50] | Yeah. It gets me where I need to go. | 我想去哪它就载我去哪 |
[21:53] | That one yours? | 那是你的车吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah. That’s that, uh, black-on-black Lamborghini: | 嗯 就那辆 全黑的兰博基尼 |
[21:58] | Brand-new tennis shoes, spooned and groomed, | 崭新的网球鞋 我小心打理 |
[22:00] | dipped and whipped, suited and booted, | 洗拭一新 蓄势待发 |
[22:02] | duded and looted. You know what I’m talking about? | 男人的战利品 你懂我说啥吧 |
[22:05] | Eh, yeah, yeah. Uh… | 嗯嗯 对 |
[22:06] | That, that, that’s hot. That’s hot. | 那 那太帅了 帅极了 |
[22:09] | Good looking out. | 好眼力 |
[22:26] | Oh, uh, Snoop, um… | 史努普 |
[22:29] | Man, I’m excited to meet you. I’m Dixon. | 伙计 见到你可兴奋了 我是迪克森 |
[22:32] | Pleasure to meet you, Dixon. | 很高兴见到你迪克森 |
[22:34] | I-I know you probably hear this all the time, | 我知道你可能老听到这些 |
[22:36] | and you’re probably sick of it, | 也很可能早厌倦了 |
[22:37] | but I have to say it… I’m a big fan. | 但我得说 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[22:40] | Huge. Um… | 巨忠实 |
[22:42] | kind of obsessed, even, | 近乎痴迷 |
[22:43] | but in a healthy way. Yeah. | 当然是积极性方面 |
[22:45] | I can take it. | 我懂的 |
[22:47] | I probably have every single song you’ve ever done | 我几乎有你出过的每首单曲 |
[22:49] | in my music library right now. | 珍藏在我的曲库里 |
[22:52] | You’re incredible. | 你真帅呆了 |
[22:53] | Thank you, brother. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 伙计 谢谢你这么说 |
[23:03] | Nephew, you ain’t got to keep rapping. We all good. | 孩子 别不停的说唱了 我们都会 |
[23:06] | You’re right. My bad. | 听你的 我的错 |
[23:08] | Damn. | 该死 |
[23:11] | You know what? Don’t even trip. | 别支支吾吾的 |
[23:13] | I got my new single in the car… You want to hear it? | 我的最新单曲就在车里 想听听吗 |
[23:16] | A-A-Are you serious? | 你 你 说真的吗 |
[23:17] | If you want to hear it, jump in | 想听的话 快上车 |
[23:18] | the passenger seat right now, let’s bend a corner. | 坐到副驾驶座 顺道载你一程 |
[23:20] | – I-I’d love to. All right, let’s roll. | -当然想 -好吧 走着 |
[23:36] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[23:40] | Hi there. | 你们好 |
[23:43] | Check that girl out. | 看看那姑娘 |
[23:47] | Holy crap. | 不可能吧 |
[23:48] | Is that Naomi Clark? | 那是娜欧米·克拉克吗 |
[23:52] | Why are you not in costume? | 你们怎么都没穿戏服 |
[23:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[23:56] | Why are you dressed like that? | 怎么会打扮成这样 |
[23:58] | ‘Cause I saw on your profile page | 因为我看你们个人主页上有说 |
[23:59] | that you guys were all coming in costume. | 你们都会穿着戏服来啊 |
[24:03] | That was a joke. | 那是个玩笑而已 |
[24:05] | I’m pretty sure Pandora’s | 潘多拉距你那副打扮 |
[24:06] | about seven light-years that way. | 可是七光年远啊 |
[24:07] | Oh, I hope this theater accepts unobtanium. | 希望这剧院能接受超导矿 |
[24:09] | Come on, cut it out. | 得了吧 省省吧 |
[24:10] | I don’t think the Na’vi | 我认为纳威人 |
[24:11] | wore halter dresses and gladiator sandals. | 可不会穿露背装和格斗士凉鞋 |
[24:14] | What a freak show! | 荒诞秀啊 |
[24:15] | Gotta get a picture of this. | 得拍张照片 |
[24:16] | Guys… stop. Stop. | 伙计们 省省 停 |
[24:21] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢你们啊 |
[24:23] | Naomi… | 娜欧米 |
[24:24] | Wait. Hmm? | 等等 |
[24:26] | You know what, Max? | 听着 麦克斯 |
[24:27] | You can say whatever you want about me and my friends. | 无论你想怎么说我 或者我朋友都行 |
[24:31] | But your friends | 但你的朋友 |
[24:32] | are just as arrogant, snobbish, and mean as anyone I know. | 是我见过最傲慢 最势力 最卑鄙的人 |
[24:57] | Dixon, where are you? I was supposed to leave | 迪克森 你在哪 十五分钟前 |
[25:00] | for dinner like 15 minutes ago. | 我就该离开去赴宴了 |
[25:01] | Dude, you’d better be on your way now. | 伙计 你最好已经在路上了 |
[25:40] | – You feel that? – Yes, sir, it feel real good, | -有感觉吗 -嗯 感觉超棒 |
[25:43] | – Feels like L.A. – Feels real hood. | -感觉倍儿棒 -蓄势待发 |
[25:47] | Something’s gonna be crazy. Man. | 感觉疯狂起来了 伙计 |
[25:58] | You just gotta love California. | 你会爱上加州的 |
[26:04] | Naomi, wait. | 娜欧米 等等 |
[26:06] | Wait a second. I just want to talk to you. | 等等 我有话对你说 |
[26:08] | – I’m not in the mood. – Well, just for a minute. | -我没那个心情 -我就说几句 |
[26:10] | Please? | 求你了 |
[26:12] | – Come on, please? – What? | -别这样 求你了 -要说什么 |
[26:14] | I was rude, and I’m sorry. | 是我太没礼貌了 我很抱歉 |
[26:16] | You’re-you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:17] | My friends, they can be just as snobby | 我的朋友和你的一样 |
[26:20] | and arrogant and mean as your friends. | 自命不凡而又傲慢自大 |
[26:22] | Meaner. | 他们更坏 |
[26:23] | Yeah, meaner. I’m really sorry. | 是更坏 我很抱歉 |
[26:26] | Will you accept my apology? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[26:29] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[26:32] | So, um… | 那么 |
[26:35] | Did you get all dressed up like this for me? | 你是为了我才打扮成这样吗 |
[26:37] | Yes, I’m an idiot. | 没错 我真傻 |
[26:38] | No, you’re not. I’m flattered. | 不 你不傻 是我受宠若惊了 |
[26:43] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[26:46] | Clearly, I misjudged you. | 显然是我误会了你 |
[26:48] | Arrogant, selfish snobs do not dip themselves in blue paint | 傲慢自私的势利小人是不会把自己弄成蓝色 |
[26:52] | and come to sci-fi festivals | 还到科幻节上 |
[26:54] | to impress a guy | 来取悦一个 |
[26:55] | that they barely know. | 自己几乎不了解的人 |
[26:57] | No, I guess they don’t. | 对 我想是不会 |
[27:01] | And… | 还有 |
[27:03] | for the record, | 我想说一句 |
[27:04] | you make a smokin’ hot alien. | 你真是个辣的冒烟的外星人 |
[27:06] | So you really are attracted to me! | 这么说你确实是被我吸引了 |
[27:09] | Ahh! All right, yes. Geez. You’re right. | 是的 当然了 你说得对 |
[27:12] | You’ve proved your point, I find you attractive. | 你已经证明了你的观点 你很有吸引力 |
[27:14] | You win, I admit it. | 我承认你赢了 |
[27:16] | You’re really hot. | 你真的很性感 |
[27:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[27:20] | Now, was that so hard? | 那现在还有那么难吗 |
[27:24] | All right. Well, um… | 好吧 这个 |
[27:29] | I’ll see you. | 我们待会再见 |
[27:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:31] | What… | 什么 |
[27:33] | Well, I didn’t get | 我穿成这样 |
[27:35] | all dressed up like this just because | 可不仅仅是为了 |
[27:37] | I wanted to prove a point; I did this because I… | 证明一个观点 我这么做是因为 |
[27:41] | Mm. Well, I… | 那个 我 |
[27:45] | Because I like you! God knows why, | 因为我喜欢你 天知道这是为什么 |
[27:46] | but I do. | 但是我就是喜欢你 |
[27:47] | And… | 还有 |
[27:51] | I… | 我 |
[27:52] | You really like me? | 你真的喜欢我吗 |
[27:55] | No, I mean, like, actually on a human level. | 不 我是指在人类的层面上来说 |
[28:00] | Like me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[28:02] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[28:05] | I think you’re funny, and smart, and… | 我觉得你既聪明又风趣 |
[28:07] | freakishly confident, and… | 而且还有种莫名的自信 |
[28:10] | And I think you’re hot, too. | 我也觉得你很性感 |
[28:26] | Look. | 听着 |
[28:27] | We’re going to have to keep this on the down low. | 我们的关系得保密 |
[28:29] | It could really hurt my reputation. | 这也太不像我自己了 |
[28:32] | I was thinking the exact same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[28:44] | Where do you go, you know? | 知道你要去的是哪儿吗 |
[28:46] | I’m just saying I could do it. | 我只是说我能做到 |
[28:47] | Yeah, and I’m just saying that you’d die. | 是啊 我只是说你会死在那儿的 |
[28:49] | You’d fall on your face, snap your neck, | 你会摔个狗啃泥 还摔断脖子 |
[28:50] | and you’d die. | 然后你就会死了 |
[28:51] | Well, I’ll just have to buy a snowmobile, | 我只要买辆雪地摩托 |
[28:53] | enter the winter X-games and prove you wrong. | 参加冬季极限运动 就能证明你是错的了 |
[28:55] | Okay. I’ll bring a body bag. | 好吧 我会带个运尸袋去的 |
[28:56] | Wow. I thought my parents were the only ones on earth | 我还以为只有我的父母 |
[28:58] | who still use an answering machine. | 还在用答录机呢 |
[29:00] | Oh, my God. It gets worse, okay? | 天呐 我妈更过分 |
[29:01] | She makes me do this | 她还让我 |
[29:02] | really embarrassing message | 录这下这种很囧的 |
[29:04] | where we alternate our voices, like, | 一顿一顿的声音 比如 |
[29:06] | “Hi. We. Aren’t. | 你 好 我 现 在 |
[29:07] | “Here. Right. Now. So. Please. Leave. | 不 在 请 在 嘟 声 之 后 |
[29:09] | A. Message. At. The. Beep.” Oh, my God. It is so corny. | 留 言 天呐 这也太老土了 |
[29:12] | That’s the price you pay for living at home. | 这就是住在家里要付出的代价 |
[29:15] | Yeah. Right? | 是啊 |
[29:15] | Hey, why do you live with your parents? | 为什么你要和父母一起住呢 |
[29:17] | I just figured you’d have a spot on campus or something. | 我还以为你会住校呢 |
[29:20] | You can’t beat the rent. | 好汉难过租金关啊 |
[29:21] | That’s true. | 这确实 |
[29:24] | Hey. Laurel, it’s Ryan. | 罗瑞尔 你好 我是瑞恩 |
[29:26] | Um, I just wanted to touch base with you. | 我想和你联系联系 |
[29:28] | I’m a little concerned about Ivy’s work | 我有点担心艾薇最近 |
[29:31] | and-and attitude at school lately, | 在学校的功课和态度 |
[29:32] | and, I don’t know, I’d like to talk to you about it. | 我不知道 我想和你谈谈 |
[29:34] | So call me when you get a second. Thanks. | 请你尽快联系我 谢谢 |
[29:36] | Okay, then again, there are advantages | 这又一次说明了 有个答录机 |
[29:38] | to having an answering machine. | 还是有好处的 |
[29:41] | Your message has been erased. | 留言已删除 |
[29:43] | So what do you want to do tonight? | 你今晚想干嘛 |
[29:45] | Ivy, you can’t do this. | 艾薇 你不能这么做 |
[29:46] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[29:47] | You can’t smoke pot all day | 你不能整天吞云吐雾 |
[29:49] | and blow off school and make a mess of your life. | 翘课逃学 把自己的生活搞得乱七八糟 |
[29:52] | Whoa, okay. Raj, | 好吧 罗杰 |
[29:52] | I’m not making a mess of my life. | 我没有把自己的生活搞得乱七八糟 |
[29:54] | Yes, you are. | 不 你有 |
[29:55] | And I’m not going to be a part of that. | 我不会和你一起堕落的 |
[29:57] | You’re not taking anything seriously. | 你完全不把这些当回事儿 |
[29:59] | Like, this has got to stop. | 你得醒醒了 |
[30:00] | Okay, I’m sorry. You’re one to talk, Raj. | 不好意思 罗杰 你现在这么说 |
[30:02] | You barely go to school. You spend every day | 但你基本上不去学校 你每天 |
[30:05] | doing whatever the hell you want to do. | 都随心所欲地生活 |
[30:06] | I mean, you’re the one who’s not taking anything seriously. | 你才是那个把什么都不当回事的人 |
[30:08] | You don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 你完全不知道自己在说些什么 |
[30:09] | Because I’m some high school kid or something? | 是因为我还是个高中小屁孩吗 |
[30:11] | – That’s right. – Okay, dude, that’s… | -没错 -老兄 这 |
[30:14] | That’s unfair. | 这不公平 |
[30:15] | I mean, you’re being a total hypocrite, okay? | 你完全是个伪君子 |
[30:19] | I’m going to go. | 我走了 |
[30:21] | What? Seriously? | 什么 不是吧 |
[30:32] | Shirazi Productions is up and coming. | 谢拉兹的作品即将推出 |
[30:34] | I mean, we’re leaner and hungrier | 我们比其他竞争对手 |
[30:36] | than our other competition which is why | 更需要资金 这也是为什么 |
[30:38] | we can offer the lowest prices in town. | 我们能提供镇上最低的价格 |
[30:40] | And I assure you that everything that we do | 我可以向您保证 我们做出的产品 |
[30:42] | is of the highest quality, so… | 一向是最高品质的 所以 |
[30:47] | Uh, this is actually, | 这其实是 |
[30:49] | my, uh, colleague’s mom’s car. | 我同事的母亲的车 |
[30:52] | I drive a Ferrari. | 我开的是法拉利 |
[30:54] | Sure you do. | 你当然要开法拉利 |
[31:09] | I had a great time tonight. | 今晚我很开心 |
[31:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:12] | Thanks for dragging me out. | 谢谢你拉我出来 |
[31:13] | You were right. I do feel better. | 你说得对 我感觉好多了 |
[31:15] | Well, I am so glad. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[31:18] | So, do you want to come inside? | 那你想进来吗 |
[31:22] | I don’t think Annie would be too happy to see me right now. | 我觉得安妮现在看到我会不高兴的 |
[31:25] | No, it’s okay. She’s-she’s not home. | 没事的 她不在家 |
[31:28] | The whole family went out tonight, so… | 她们全家都出去了 所以 |
[31:31] | I can have you all to myself. | 你可以完全属于我一个人 |
[31:34] | You know, you’re not as innocent as people think you are. | 知道吗 你不像表面上那么无辜 |
[31:36] | Oh, Mr. Court, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 法官先生 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[31:43] | You have an edge. | 你有优势 |
[31:45] | I like that about you. | 我喜欢你这点 |
[31:47] | You do, huh? | 是吗 |
[31:55] | You know, you are not the country bumpkin | 你并不像人们说的 |
[31:58] | that people say you are. | 是个土包子 |
[32:00] | Who says that about me? | 谁这么说我 |
[32:04] | Silver, Adrianna, Naomi. | 小银 阿德 娜欧米 |
[32:06] | They think since you’re from Kansas, | 因为你是堪萨斯州人 |
[32:08] | you’re dull and unsophisticated and uh, | 她们觉得你无趣 幼稚 |
[32:10] | you know, kind of like a poser. | 还有点装模作样 |
[32:13] | They said that about me? | 她们这么说我 |
[32:18] | Let me tell you what I think of them. | 告诉你 我怎么看她们吧 |
[32:20] | Naomi isn’t even that pretty. | 娜欧米其实并不漂亮 |
[32:23] | Money covers up all of her flaws. | 因为有钱 所以掩盖了她所有的缺点 |
[32:25] | Silver is an annoying, | 小银很令人讨厌 |
[32:26] | loud-mouthed know-it-all. | 总是叽里呱啦 一副什么都知道的样子 |
[32:29] | Adrianna is the single dumbest person | 艾德是我这辈子遇到的 |
[32:31] | – I’ve ever met in my entire life. – Surprise. | -最愚蠢的人 -惊喜吧 |
[32:36] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[32:44] | You bitch. You set me up? | 你这个三八 陷害我 |
[32:47] | Actually, we set you up. | 事实上 是我们陷害你 |
[32:59] | Your life at West Bev is over. | 你在西比弗利的日子结束啦 |
[33:18] | Hey, Navid, hey, | 纳维 |
[33:20] | man, you won’t believe what just happened. | 你不会相信刚才发生了什么事 |
[33:23] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪了 |
[33:26] | You know, I just lost a huge piece of business | 我刚刚丢了一笔大生意 |
[33:28] | – because of you. – I know, | -就因为你 -我知道 |
[33:30] | I know, and I’m so sorry, | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[33:31] | but, but look, listen to this… | 但 但 听我说 |
[33:33] | No, Dixon, look, | 不 迪克森 |
[33:34] | you, you wanted to formalize this arrangement, okay, | 你想要正式的协议 好 |
[33:36] | and we did. | 我们就正式它 |
[33:37] | I’m your boss now. | 现在我是老板 |
[33:38] | If I tell you to do something, you do it. | 我让你做什么 你就做什么 |
[33:41] | Okay, if I, if I tell you to be somewhere | 我让你什么时候去哪里 |
[33:42] | at a particular time, you be there! | 你就什么时候去 |
[33:46] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[33:48] | Yeah… yeah, I got it. | 是 是 明白了 |
[33:57] | Oh, um, by the way, | 对了 |
[33:59] | Snoop Dogg wants to shoot his video here next week. | 史努普·道格下周想在这儿录像 |
[34:05] | And your car is clean. | 你的车也洗干净了 |
[34:09] | Boss. | 老板 |
[34:17] | Do you still have stuff in the dryer? | 你还有衣服在干衣机里吗 |
[34:19] | Um, no, I-I got it all. | 没有 我都拿出来了 |
[34:21] | Well, if you forget anything, we’ll be sure | 如果你忘了什么 我们保证会 |
[34:23] | – to send it to you. – Thanks, Aunt Deb. | -寄给你 -谢谢 戴比阿姨 |
[34:25] | I still can’t believe you’re leaving | 我还是没法相信 |
[34:26] | so soon and so suddenly. | 你走得这么急 这么突然 |
[34:28] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要走吗 |
[34:29] | Yeah, well, you know, since the play is closing, | 是 演出正好要结束了 |
[34:31] | it just seemed like the right time and, | 这时离开是最好的 |
[34:34] | you know, I-I just realized | 而且我突然觉得 |
[34:35] | that living with my grandmother in Arkansas | 和我奶奶一起住在阿肯色州 |
[34:37] | is going to be a better situation. | 会更好些 |
[34:40] | I’ve always loved the Ozarks, | 我一直很喜欢欧萨克一家 |
[34:42] | and it turns out Beverly Hills really isn’t for me. | 而且比弗利真地不适合我 |
[34:46] | Well, we’ll miss you. | 我们会想念你的 |
[34:47] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想念你的 |
[34:51] | It’s too bad. | 太令人难过了 |
[34:52] | Yeah, yeah, it’s a real shame. | 是啊 真是太可惜了 |
[35:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干吗 |
[35:48] | Don’t worry, I’m not skipping class or anything. | 放心 我没翘课 |
[35:51] | I have my lunch hour. | 这会儿是我的午餐时间 |
[35:52] | Um, can I talk to you? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[35:55] | Okay, talk. | 好 说吧 |
[35:58] | Okay, I’m just… I’m trying to figure out | 我 我想知道 |
[36:00] | why things got so heated yesterday. | 昨天我们为什么不欢而散 |
[36:02] | I mean, I don’t, I don’t really understand what I did. | 我不 我真地不明白我做错了什么 |
[36:08] | Look, Ivy, I just don’t want to be the person | 艾薇 我不想成为那个 |
[36:12] | who’s responsible for messing up your life. | 把你的生活弄得一团糟的人 |
[36:16] | Raj, you really think you’re messing up my life? | 罗杰 你真觉得你搅乱了我的生活 |
[36:19] | I mean, come on, you’re the most joyful, | 拜托 你是我遇过的最开心 |
[36:22] | free-spirited, wonderful person I’ve ever met. | 最自由自在 最出色的人 |
[36:24] | You make my life so much better. | 你让我的生活不再糟糕 |
[36:28] | Ivy, it’s not that simple. | 艾薇 不是这么简单 |
[36:31] | There’s a reason why I live the way I do. | 我这么生活是有原因的 |
[36:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[36:36] | I… I smoke pot to help me with the pain. | 我 我要吸大麻来止疼 |
[36:40] | The pain? | 疼 |
[36:42] | The pain I get after chemotherapy. | 化疗后产生的疼痛 |
[36:49] | Um, because you… because you have cancer? | 因为你 因为你有癌症 |
[36:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:57] | Leukemia. | 白血病 |
[37:00] | That’s actually why I live at home with my parents. | 所以我和我父母一起住 |
[37:03] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:06] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[37:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:11] | But, I mean, you’re getting treatment, right? | 但是 你在接受治疗 不是吗 |
[37:14] | That’s what the chemotherapy is for, | 化疗就是治疗 |
[37:16] | so everything’s going to be all right. | 所以一切都会好起来 |
[37:19] | You’re going to get better, right? | 你会好起来的 对吧 |
[37:23] | No, I’m not. | 不会 |
[37:27] | The doctors say I have | 医生说如果走运的话 |
[37:29] | three, maybe four years if I’m lucky. | 我还能活三到四年 |
[37:56] | Ade. | 艾德 |
[38:01] | Can you believe what a phony Emily was? | 你能相信艾米丽多能骗人吗 |
[38:03] | Yeah, she had us all fooled. | 她把我们所有人都骗了 |
[38:04] | So two-faced. | 太两面派了 |
[38:06] | She played us. | 她愚弄了我们 |
[38:08] | Just like Lila. | 和莱拉一样 |
[38:10] | I have to show you something. | 给你们看个东西 |
[38:13] | I took this in the locker room while she was changing. | 我在更衣间趁她换衣服时偷拍的 |
[38:17] | I’m going to e-mail it to everyone at school. | 我准备发给学校里的所有人 |
[38:19] | No, Ade, no. | 不行 艾德 不行 |
[38:20] | Oh, yeah. | 我要 |
[38:21] | She’s going to be so humiliated. | 她会很丢脸 |
[38:23] | She’ll probably drop out of school. | 可能会因此退学 |
[38:26] | You can’t, you can’t do this. | 你不能 你不能这样做 |
[38:28] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:29] | Lila deserves it. | 莱拉活该 |
[38:31] | I mean, she was my friend and she betrayed me. | 她曾是我的朋友 但她背叛我了 |
[38:35] | What kind of person | 什么人 |
[38:36] | goes behind their friend’s back | 会背着她们的朋友 |
[38:38] | and starts sleeping with her boyfriend? | 和朋友的男友发生关系 |
[38:46] | I’m gonna send it. | 我要让所有人都知道 |
[38:47] | Sto… Ade, stop. | 别 艾德 别 |
[38:49] | No, stop, you can’t do that. | 不 住手 你不能这么做 |
[38:51] | She didn’t do it, all right? | 不是她做的 |
[38:59] | It was me. | 是我 |
[39:01] | I’m the one who cheated with Navid. | 是我和纳维一起骗了你 |
[39:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:12] | Sent. | 发送成功 |
[39:15] | What did you just do? | 你刚刚做了什么 |
[39:17] | Ade, what are you…? | 艾德 你 |
[39:19] | Ade, why? | 艾德 为什么 |
[39:20] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[39:21] | Check your phone. | 看看你的电话 |