Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Screw my spiritual journey! 去你的精神之路
[00:04] I want my money back! 把我的钱还给我
[00:05] Oh, I’m sorry, Naomi, 娜欧米 很抱歉
[00:07] but you already signed the deed to my foundation– 你已经签了合约了 钱已经到我名下了
[00:09] like it or not, that land is mine. 不管你乐不乐意 地产是我的了
[00:11] Emily told me she saw you guys making out on the back porch, 艾米丽告诉我说她看到你们俩在后廊亲热
[00:14] right before my big audition… 于是她就在我试镜前告诉了我
[00:15] which I then proceeded to screw up royally! 接着我就演砸了
[00:17] Well, I just wanted to tell you, 我是想告诉你
[00:18] I am so glad I took a chance on you. 我很高兴让你来参加试镜
[00:20] – You got the part! – Are you serious? -你被选中了 -真的吗
[00:22] I trusted you. I don’t think I can see you anymore. 我信任你 我想我们不会再见面了
[00:26] Don’t you get it? That girl Kaitlyn is a junior; 你还没明白吗 这女孩凯特琳才上高三
[00:29] which means my dad put an underage girl in his movie. 这意味着我爸让一个未成年少女拍了A片
[00:32] You’re not getting your daughter back, are you? 你不准备把女儿找回来了 对吧
[00:34] I can’t be a mother. 我当不了妈妈
[00:35] But I can totally be a reality star! 但是我完全可以成为一个真人秀明星
[00:38] Stop. 停下
[00:41] I can’t do this anymore. 我不能再这样下去了
[00:42] I can’t keep running around behind her back with you. 我不能跟你这样背着她搞地下情
[00:45] I-I don’t love you. No. 我不爱你了 真的
[00:47] – Not anymore. – He’s cheating on me. -不再爱你了 -他背叛了我
[00:49] Why would you think that? 你怎么会这么想
[00:50] Because I found this in his room. 我在他房间里发现了这个
[01:02] I just can’t get over the fact that Navid was cheating on me. 我真的接受不了 纳维居然背叛了我
[01:04] Mmm. Men are pigs. 男人都是禽兽
[01:06] Yeah…. I guess. 是啊 我看也是
[01:08] But I am surprised about Navid. 但纳维干这事让我着实吃惊
[01:10] I know! He was always so faithful, and so loyal. 我明白 他一向忠诚 对我死心塌地
[01:14] No, I’m surprised that he could even get a side piece. 不是 我吃惊的是他居然还能找到情人
[01:17] But, yeah, 不过确实
[01:18] that he was faithful and loyal and all that. 他是挺忠诚 死心塌地什么的
[01:20] I blame the slut who seduced him. 都怪那个勾引他的荡妇
[01:23] I wonder who she is. 真想知道她是谁
[01:26] Okay, okay, 好了 行了
[01:27] let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 先别这么早下结论嘛
[01:29] I mean, Ade, you’re right. 艾德 你说得没错
[01:31] It doesn’t sound like Navid. 这确实不像纳维的作风
[01:32] He’s… he’s not the type. 他 他不是那种人
[01:33] He’s loyal and faithful, and he wouldn’t… 他忠诚 死心塌地 不可能会
[01:36] Yeah, but I found another girl’s earring in his bedroom. 但我在他卧室找到了其他女生的耳环啊
[01:38] I know. 我知道
[01:40] But that’s… that is just circumstantial evidence. 这 不是什么直接证据
[01:42] It could be anyone’s. 是谁的都有可能啊
[01:43] It could be… like, his sister’s! 可能是 比如 他姐姐的
[01:44] He’s got, like, 18 sisters, you know? 他有差不多 十八个姐姐来着
[01:46] It could be one of theirs. I’m sure of it. 可能是她们的呢 我敢肯定
[01:48] Yeah, you’re probably right. 对 可能是吧
[01:50] Cut! Oh, 卡
[01:52] that is just great, girls. Really, really good. 表现太精彩了 美女们 太精彩了
[01:54] We had a little bit of a lighting issue. 灯光有点问题
[01:55] We’re going to clean that up. But this is fantastic. 我们会再做处理的 不过太精彩了
[01:57] Terrific. Really good energy. 很好很到位
[02:00] Can you believe this? 你们敢相信吗
[02:02] We’re going to be on TV. 咱们要上电视了
[02:03] Hell, yeah! 太棒了
[02:04] – Oh, not too much blush. – Okay. -别刷太多腮红 -行了
[02:06] Uh, I don’t know if I’m really…uh, up for this. 我不确定自己是不是 想参与进来
[02:08] I’m not a reality show type person. 真人秀不太是我的风格
[02:10] Silver! No! You have to. 小银 不行 你不能走
[02:11] Giles said that I need a posse for the pilot. 贾尔斯说首播集里必须有几个跟班
[02:13] I am your posse. 我就是你的跟班啊
[02:15] Or you could be mine. 你是我的也行
[02:16] Okay, does it seem 这是不是有点
[02:17] a little uncool that we’re trashing Navid like this, 太卑劣了 把纳维贬成这样
[02:19] if it’s going to be on national TV? 这可是要在全国播出的
[02:21] Um… no. 不会啊
[02:23] Navid deserves it. 是纳维活该
[02:24] Even if he didn’t cheat on her, he dumped her. 就算他没背叛她 他终归把她甩了
[02:26] Okay, we’re ready to go again. 好了 可以再来一次了
[02:28] Adrianna, great energy. 阿德里安娜 很有张力
[02:29] All right? Naomi… camera loves you. 娜欧米 镜头感非常好
[02:31] – The feeling is mutual. – All right, -我最爱出镜了 -好
[02:33] Silver, babe, tiny note. 小银 宝贝 给个小建议
[02:34] Try not to look like you’re being tortured, yeah? 不要看起来这么纠结 好吗
[02:36] Oh! Yeah, okay. 好 没问题
[02:38] So, let’s take it again from the top. And… Action! 好 那咱们重录一次 准备 开始
[02:41] I just can’t believe Navid was cheating on me. 真不敢相信 纳维居然背叛了我
[02:48] Thanks again for breakfast, Mom. 再次感谢你的早餐 妈妈
[02:49] You’re welcome. 不客气
[02:50] We should do this more. 我们应该常这样的
[02:51] Here you go, Mrs. Shirazi. 请核对一下 谢拉兹夫人
[02:54] – Thank you. – Shirazi. -谢谢 -谢拉兹
[02:55] You related to that kiddie-porn guy? 你跟那个找未成年人拍黄片的人有关系吗
[02:59] Uh, no. 没有
[03:00] Uh, no relation. 毫无瓜葛
[03:11] Of course, Alexander the Great was the most controversial 当然 亚历山大大帝曾是最具争议的
[03:14] of the Macedon kings and he remains so today. 马其顿国王 现在依然如此
[03:17] The Greeks in Alexander’s time, 亚历山大时期的希腊人
[03:19] they did not think about sexual orientation the way we do now. 与现在人对性取向的看法大相径庭
[03:22] Looks like Teddy was born in the wrong era. 泰迪真是生错了时代
[03:25] No talking. Now… 不要说话 下面
[03:27] When Alexander lost Hephaestion, 当亚历山大失去了赫菲斯提恩
[03:30] he was overcome with grief… 他悲痛欲绝
[03:32] The last thing I did? 我做的最后一件事吗
[03:33] Oh, darling, it was so far off Broadway. 亲爱的 那离百老汇太遥远了
[03:36] It was in Newark. 是在纽沃克
[03:38] Thanks, darling. 谢谢亲爱的
[03:39] Sure. And by the way, everyone, 没事 还有顺便向大家介绍一下
[03:41] I’m Annie, the intern at the Abbott Playhouse. 我是安妮 雅培剧院的实习生
[03:44] So if you need anything at all, please just let me know. 如果各位有任何需要 但说无妨
[03:45] I’ll be at your beck and call. 我随叫随到
[03:47] Hi, guys! 大家好啊
[03:48] – Hey! – Here you go. -你好 -给你
[03:49] Oh, thanks, Annie. 谢谢安妮
[03:50] Here. 来一下
[03:52] I really appreciate 我真的很欣赏
[03:54] the good attitude you’ve had about everything. 你对所有事情的态度和热情
[03:56] Mm! I know how much 我知道你有多想
[03:57] you wanted a part in the play. 参加这次表演
[03:59] Oh, please. I’m just happy 别这么说 能去试镜
[04:00] I got an audition. I knew it was a long shot. 我就很满足了 我知道自己机会渺茫的
[04:02] Okay, people, we’ll begin the read-through shortly. 好了各位 通读马上开始
[04:05] We are just waiting on one more actress. 还缺最后一名演员没到
[04:06] Sorry I’m late! 抱歉我迟到了
[04:07] And here she is, right on cue. 她来了 来得正好
[04:09] Everyone, this is Emily Bradford. 各位 这位是艾米丽·布拉弗德
[04:11] She will be our Cecily. 剧中塞西莉的扮演者
[04:18] Welcome, darling! 欢迎你 亲爱的
[04:19] Thanks. 多谢
[04:25] I’m so excited! 我好兴奋
[04:45] It was unbelievable, Mom, 真难以置信 妈妈
[04:47] The way that she was just prancing around the theater 她在剧院里欢蹦乱跳的
[04:49] like she owned the place. 就跟在自己家一样
[04:51] She’s such a snake and a phony! 她真是奸诈无耻
[04:53] I don’t get it! How did this happen?! 我就想不通了 事情怎么会变成这样
[04:56] Annie, try to calm down. 安妮 冷静一点
[04:57] But she went behind my back and she stole the part! 可她背地里抢了我的角色
[05:00] I knew that I couldn’t trust her. 我就知道不能相信她的
[05:01] – I knew it! – Emily. -我就知道 -艾米丽
[05:05] Annie, I am so sorry. 安妮 真对不起
[05:07] I knew I shouldn’t have gone out with the cast last night. 我就知道昨晚不该跟剧组成员一起出去的
[05:10] I should have come right home and just talked to you. 我应该直接回家 跟你谈谈
[05:12] You know what, Emily, 艾米丽 我告诉你
[05:14] I really don’t want to hear it. 我一个字都不想听
[05:15] No, I swear I did not mean for this to happen. 我发誓 我不是故意的
[05:17] When you left the audition, the director assumed 你试镜结束离开后
[05:20] I was there to audition, too, 导演以为我也是来试镜的
[05:21] and I just figured, you know, what the heck? 然后我就想 试试又何妨
[05:23] It’d be a good experience, right? 会是很棒的经历 不是吗
[05:25] I-I never dreamed that I would actually get it. 我做梦也想不到 我会得到这个角色
[05:28] – Yeah, right. – Annie, hear her out. -是这样 对 -安妮 听她说完
[05:31] Emily, don’t you think you should’ve told her? 艾米丽 你不觉得你应该告诉她吗
[05:33] I know. I just… 我知道 我只是
[05:35] I knew how bad she wanted the part, 我知道 她多想得到这个角色
[05:36] and… I didn’t know how. 我不知道怎么开口
[05:40] I’m so sorry, Annie. 安妮 对不起
[05:43] Look, if it’s that upsetting to you, 如果这会让你不开心的话
[05:44] then I just, you know, i won’t take the part; I’ll quit. 我不会接受这个角色的 我会拒绝的
[05:47] Good. Quit. 好啊 拒绝啊
[05:48] Annie, you don’t mean that. 安妮 你说这话不是真心的
[05:51] Fine! 好吧
[05:51] You know what? I don’t care. 知道吗 我不在乎
[05:53] Do what you want. 你想怎么样就怎么样吧
[06:03] Once we’ve determined the alkalinity of the soil, 我们一旦确定了土壤的碱度
[06:06] we can then begin to form 我们就可以开始
[06:08] a hypothesis about the local geology. 对当地的地质情况提出假设
[06:10] All right? 知道了吗
[06:12] Let’s get to it, people. 大家开始吧
[06:15] I’m Max. We’re lab partners. 我叫麦克斯 我们是实验搭档
[06:16] Mm. Lucky for me. 真幸运
[06:19] Are you going to put on your lab goggles? 你要戴实验护目镜吗
[06:21] Yeah, right. 哦 对
[06:22] They’re gnarly. I’m not wearing them. 这些太粗糙了 我不戴
[06:25] Why do I always get stuck with the airheads? 我怎么总是搭上没脑的人
[06:28] Where are your soil samples? 你的土壤样本呢
[06:29] What? 什么
[06:31] Our homework last class was to collect soil samples 我们上周的作业是
[06:34] from various regions in Los Angeles. 收集洛杉矶不同地区的土壤
[06:36] Fine. I’ll bring some dirt in next class. 好吧 我下节课会带些土过来的
[06:40] Hello? 你好
[06:41] Speaking. 是我
[06:43] No, not busy at all. Put him through. 不忙 你让他说
[06:45] You know, may… maybe you can go ahead 你可以自己开始
[06:47] and do your little experiment without me. 做你的那些小实验 不用等我
[06:48] Phil! Hi! 菲尔 你好
[06:50] Please tell me you’re calling with good news. 请告诉我 你有好消息
[06:52] What? 什么
[06:54] What do you mean? 你是什么意思
[06:57] You’re the attorney, not me. 我又不是律师 你才是律师
[06:58] What?! No! 什么 不
[07:00] Guru Sona stole my money! 索娜大师骗走了我的钱
[07:01] She bought ten acres of land with my trust fund money. 她用我的信托基金买了十英亩的土地
[07:04] What do you mean “No legal grounds”? 你说”没有法律依据”是什么意思
[07:07] Okay, I’ll just bury you in the legal ground. 好吧 那我就把你埋到合法的土地里去
[07:10] How about that, Phil? I’ll sue you! 你觉得怎么样 菲尔 我要告你
[07:13] Speaking of ground… 说到土地
[07:16] we have an experiment to start here. 我们有个实验要做
[07:18] Listen, um… 听着
[07:21] what’s your name again? 你的名字是
[07:23] Max. 麦克斯
[07:24] Listen, Max. 麦克斯 听着
[07:26] I’m getting a migraine. 我偏头痛
[07:27] So I’m going to make a deal with you. 我要跟你定个协议
[07:30] I’m going to rest. 我要休息一会
[07:31] And you, uh, 你呢
[07:33] you do your little experiment just as quietly 就自己做你的那个小实验
[07:34] as you can, okay? 尽量安静点 好吗
[07:44] Oh, you should’ve seen my mom’s face. 你应该看看我妈的脸
[07:47] It crumpled like a tin can. 皱得像个罐头似的
[07:49] It was horrible. 太可怕了
[07:50] I’m sorry man. That sucks. 很抱歉 那可真糟糕
[07:51] Yeah, I couldn’t get to sleep last night. 我昨晚睡不着
[07:53] But then, Dixon Wilson, 但是 迪克森·威尔森
[07:55] I had the genius idea 我有了一个天才的想法
[07:57] how to redeem the family name. 来挽回家庭声誉
[07:58] Change it? 是改姓吗
[08:00] No. 不
[08:01] Shirazi Entertainment 2.0. 谢拉兹娱乐公司2.0版本
[08:06] Dude, turn my dad’s studio 把我爸爸的工作室
[08:08] into a mainstream production facility. 变成主流文化的生产地
[08:11] – Yeah? – Yeah, dude, we have the space. -是吗 -是呀 我们有场地
[08:13] We have the equipment. 我们有设备
[08:14] Dude, we can shoot anything we want there. 我们可以拍任何想拍的东西
[08:15] And I bet we can rent it out for way cheaper 我打赌我们可以把它租出去
[08:17] than the big studios. 价格比那些大工作室都要低
[08:18] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[08:19] Sounds awesome, man. 听起来挺炫的
[08:21] I know, right? Well, I was thinking 我就知道 我在想
[08:23] you know, we’d start small, like, uh, 我们可以从小的东西开始做
[08:25] training films, local commercials, that kind of thing. 像教学影片 本地广告这些东西
[08:27] And I even put in a call to my orthodontist– 我甚至打电话给我的牙齿矫正医生
[08:28] you know, the guy that dresses up like a big molar. 就是打扮得像个臼齿的那家伙
[08:33] What? 什么
[08:34] Now it’s starting to sound a little less awesome. 现在听起来不太酷了
[08:38] What about music videos, huh? 拍音乐短片 怎么样
[08:39] I mean, they shoot all the time, all over L.A., 整个洛杉矶一直有人在拍
[08:42] and a lot of them have to be super low-budget. 很多人的预算资金都很少
[08:44] Yeah, but I know my orthodontist, see? 但是我只认识我的牙医
[08:45] I don’t know anybody in the music business. 我不认识音乐界的人
[08:49] Come on. 来
[08:54] It was really cool of Ivy 艾薇真好
[08:56] to hook us up with her mom, man. 帮我们联系她的妈妈
[09:01] I’m Navid Shirazi. 我是纳维·谢拉兹
[09:03] I have an appointment with Laurel Cooper. 我和罗瑞尔·库珀有预约的
[09:05] Just have a seat. 请坐一下
[09:06] She’s just finishing up with Willow Smith. 她就快和维罗·史密斯谈好了
[09:08] For real? 真的吗
[09:09] Willow Smith. You… 维罗·史密斯
[09:10] – You know the song. – Big… big fan. -你知道那首歌的 -我是超级粉丝
[09:17] I’m here to see Chris Jackson. 我来见克里斯·杰克逊
[09:18] Dude, dude, you know who that is? 哥们儿 你知道那是谁吗
[09:20] – He’ll be with you in a minute. – Okay? -请稍等 -好吧
[09:24] That’s Vaughn Floyd, the music producer. 那是沃恩·弗洛伊德 音乐制作人
[09:26] Who? 谁
[09:28] You are so pathetic. 你真可悲
[09:30] He’s worked with everybody. 他跟很多人合作过
[09:31] Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj… 里尔·韦恩 尼基·米纳什
[09:35] What, do you live in a cave? 不是吧 你是山顶洞人吗
[09:35] Dude, I spend a lot of time on the Blaze. 我的大部分时间都花在火焰电视台里了
[09:37] Uh… Young Jeezy? 杨·吉兹呢
[09:39] Nelly? 尼力呢
[09:40] Oh, yeah, Nelly. 哦 尼力
[09:41] Nelly, I heard of. 尼力 我有听说
[09:42] I should hope so. Yeah. 希望如此
[09:46] We should talk to him. 我们得跟他说话
[09:47] Wha… what are we supposed to say? 我们应该说什么
[09:50] Walk with me. 跟我走
[09:52] Yo! Cee Lo was so stoked, man. 科罗太棒了
[09:55] He said Shirazi Studios 他说谢拉兹工作室
[09:57] was the best place he’s ever worked, 是他用过的最好的工作室
[09:59] hands down. 又容易定到
[10:00] – Yeah? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[10:01] He said that? Really? 他真这么说的 真的吗
[10:02] Not that I’m surprised. 这么说我也不意外
[10:07] What’d he… what’d he say about the price? 他觉得价格怎么样
[10:09] Oh, it’s the lowest he’s ever seen, man. 他说是他见过最便宜的
[10:11] Seriously. 真的吗
[10:14] Vaughn Floyd?! 沃恩·弗洛伊德吗
[10:16] – Yeah? – Oh, uh, Dixon Wilson, man. -我是 -我是迪克森·威尔森
[10:20] – A big fan. – Thanks. -我是你的超级粉丝 -谢谢
[10:21] This is my associate, Navid. 这是我的合伙人 纳维
[10:22] Hi. Navid Shirazi. 你好 我叫纳维·谢拉兹
[10:23] Shirazi Studios. 谢拉兹工作室
[10:25] Like the porn? 拍毛片的那个
[10:26] No. Um… 不是
[10:27] No relation. 和那个没关系
[10:28] We run a legit, full-service, 我们提供的是合法的制作室
[10:30] top-quality production house. 全方位服务 品质一流
[10:31] Uh, 25,000 square feet of studio space. 摄影棚占地二点五万平方英尺
[10:34] And the best prices in town. 提供全城最优惠价格
[10:37] All right, well, you got any openings this week? 好的 你们这个星期有没有空期
[10:38] Uh, this week? Well… 这个礼拜吗
[10:41] to tell you the truth… 老实讲
[10:42] Actually, we just had…a cancellation, 其实我们刚刚得知有人取消预定
[10:44] so we’re completely available. 所以肯定可以开拍
[10:45] Ah, that’s right! 对 就是这样
[10:47] Well, I was shot a video with Nelly 我上个礼拜刚和尼力在罗利
[10:49] last week over at Raleigh. 拍了一支录音带
[10:50] But we need a place to shoot some pick-ups, 但我们还要找个地方补拍
[10:52] so, um, I’m thinking maybe I can use you. 我想 用你们的也可以啊
[10:54] Just give me a call. 给我电话
[10:56] Yeah, that’d be great. All right. 好 太好了 说定了
[10:57] – Thank you. – Hey, Vaughn. -谢谢你 -你好 沃恩
[10:59] They’re ready for you. 他们准备好了在等你
[11:04] – Later, Vaughn! – Nice meeting you! -再见 沃恩 -很高兴见到你
[11:07] Oh, dude! 老兄 太好了
[11:13] Hey, now we just have to… 我现在只要搞清楚
[11:16] figure out how to produce a music video. 怎么拍音乐短片就可以了
[11:26] Amy Mills? 艾米·米尔斯
[11:27] Here. 到
[11:28] Teddy Montgomery? 泰迪·蒙哥马利
[11:32] Anyone know where Teddy is? 有谁知道泰迪在哪
[11:34] Uh, he wasn’t in English Lit either. 他英语文学课也没来
[11:44] Wait, bear with me. 等等 先听我说
[11:46] So the Merlin is the same as a Steadicam, right? 梅林就是摄影机稳定器的牌子咯
[11:50] Okay, is there a way 好的 那有没有可能
[11:52] to have that to the studio by 4:00? 四点前把那机子送到录影棚
[11:54] Okay. 好吧
[11:56] Thank you. Thank you. Bye. 谢谢 谢谢你 再见
[11:59] I called in every favor I could with my dad’s friends. 我给我能联系到的我爸朋友都打过电话了
[12:02] And assuming they come through with the equipment, 假设他们能提供设备
[12:03] we might be okay. 我们就搞得定
[12:05] Dude, I cannot believe in a few short hours 哥们 我真不敢相信再过几个小时
[12:08] we’re going to be hanging out with Nelly. 我们就要和尼力混一起了
[12:09] We’re not going to be hanging, we’re going to be working. 不是混 我们是工作
[12:10] Have you ever heard his first album with the St. Lunatics? 你听过他和圣勒朗提斯的首张专辑吗
[12:13] Dude, it’s dope. 超给力
[12:15] You sure know a lot about Nelly. 你还真是了解尼力啊
[12:17] Dude grew up in Missouri. 他在密苏里州长大
[12:19] Started wearing his signature Band-Aid 他异母兄弟斯帝·斯普德坐牢后
[12:21] when his half brother City Spud got jailed. 他就开始贴他的标志性创可贴了
[12:22] What else? 还有啥
[12:24] Oh, yeah, he loves candy corn. 还有 他超爱玉米糖
[12:26] Dude, we gotta have candy corn on set. 我们要在片场备点玉米糖
[12:28] Got to. 必须的
[12:29] Got to. 必须的
[12:31] Candy corn? 玉米糖
[12:32] Uh, sure, but, Dixon, I think the larger concern 当然可以 可是迪克森 我觉得我们
[12:35] is that we don’t have all the camera equipment. 更要关心的是咱到现在都还没搞齐摄影器材
[12:38] We’ll get it. 我们会有的
[12:43] Oh, my God, it’s totally a sport. 天啊 这真是高水平运动项目
[12:45] I would like to see a football player do the splits 我倒要看看橄榄球员在叠罗汉顶上
[12:47] on top of a human pyramid. 怎么做劈腿动作
[12:48] They should cheer for you. 他们给你们做拉拉队还差不多
[12:50] Yeah, totally! 是啊 当然
[12:53] Hey, do you think maybe I could borrow your bullhorn? 我可以借用一下你的扩音器吗
[12:57] Yeah. You know what? Sure. 恩 当然可以
[13:00] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:02] Go Wildcats! Whoo! 野猫加油
[13:04] – Go Wildcats! – Thanks. -野猫加油 -谢啦
[13:18] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪都不能去
[13:19] – What are you doing? – No, what are you doing? -你搞什么 -你才搞什么
[13:22] You promised you’d have the soil samples for our project. 你答应我你会准备我们实验的土壤样品的
[13:24] You didn’t show up in lab. 结果你没来实验室
[13:26] I’m sorry. I was busy dealing with something important. 对不起 我在忙很重要的事
[13:29] Look, I have a perfect GPA, Naomi. 娜欧米 我绩点满分
[13:33] And I know, you probably don’t know what that means. 也许你连绩点是什么意思都不懂
[13:34] So let me tell you. 你给我听好了
[13:35] It means my chance to go to MIT. 这就是说我有机会进麻省理工
[13:38] And if we fail this project, 如果这次实验我们挂了
[13:39] I will no longer have a perfect GPA, 我绩点就满不了了
[13:40] and I will be pissed as hell. 我会气疯掉的
[13:42] Okay, it’s a science presentation, right? 好的 不就是个科学报告嘛
[13:44] You’re good at science, 你擅长科学
[13:46] I’m good at presentations. 我擅长演讲
[13:47] So you do the stuff with the dirt, 你就负责和那些泥土有关的
[13:48] and I will show up and give the whole thing a little pizzazz. 我就负责画龙点睛
[13:50] You want me to do your work. 你想我帮你做功课
[13:52] If it’s going to keep you 如果这样你能
[13:53] from being pissed as hell. 不气疯的话
[13:54] That’s cheating. I don’t cheat. 这是作弊 我才不作弊
[13:56] Fine. I’m busy today. 随便你 我今天很忙
[13:58] The dirt will have to wait. 让土等着吧
[13:59] The dirt cannot wait. 土等不了
[14:01] What are you doing? 你干什么
[14:03] I’m getting in your car. 我在上车啊
[14:04] We’re going to go get soil samples. 我们一起去采集土壤样本
[14:06] – No, we are not. – Yes, we are. -才不去 -就要去
[14:11] Are you seriously not going to get out of my car? 你是真的不打算下车了吗
[14:13] I am seriously not going to get out of your car. 我是真的不打算下车了
[14:17] Fine. 随便你
[14:19] Buckle up. 系好安全带
[14:22] It moves. 这个会动
[14:30] – Zip. – Zap. -啊哟 -啊喂
[14:32] – Zip. – Zap. -啊哟 -啊喂
[14:34] – Zap. – Zip. -啊喂 -啊哟
[14:35] And zippity-do-dah. 啊哟喂
[14:37] Excellent, everybody. Good job. 很好 大家都做得很好
[14:39] All right, everybody take five and then 好的 休息五分钟
[14:41] we’ll try a run-through of act one. 等会我们过一遍第一幕
[14:45] Nice work so far, Emily. 艾米丽 你做得很好
[14:47] – Impressive. – Really? -非常棒 -真的吗
[14:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:50] That means so much. 你的表扬对我意义重大
[14:55] Hi, Liam. 嗨 利亚姆
[14:58] Actually, I would love for you to come by. 其实你能来我很高兴
[15:00] No, now is great. 没事 现在可以的
[15:01] I’m about to go on break. 我们要休息了
[15:03] All right, I’ll see you soon. 好的 一会见
[15:08] You know, I could really go for some SnoYo right now. 要不我们现在吃点Snoyo吧
[15:11] Oh, girl, that sounds good. 好主意
[15:13] Curse you. I’m trying to lose this muffin top. 去你的 人家正要减掉游泳圈呢
[15:16] Oh, we need a treat, right? 咱们得吃点好的犒劳下自己嘛
[15:17] Hey, Annie, would you mind doing a SnoYo run? 安妮 能不能去买趟Snoyo
[15:20] No problem. 没问题
[15:21] Watermelon’s my favorite. 我爱吃西瓜味的
[15:23] They don’t have it everywhere. 不过不知道哪一家才有
[15:24] – See what you can do. – Sure. -你多去几家看看 -行
[15:33] You realize we’ve passed plenty of great places to collect soil. 我们刚经过的地方都能收集土壤样本的
[15:41] Do you think you could drive this car? 你能开车吗
[15:44] Uh, I guess so. 可以啊
[15:47] Excellent. 好极了
[15:51] What’s going on? 你要干嘛
[15:53] Welcome, everyone, to the groundbreaking ceremony 欢迎大家来参加闪烁灵树
[15:56] for the Shining Tree Wellness Center. 身心健康中心的奠基典礼
[16:00] What a glorious day. 今天是个荣耀的日子
[16:02] I would like to express my gratitude to all of you, 在此我向大家表示感谢
[16:05] and most of all thank you to the land itself. 并将深深的谢意送给这片土地
[16:08] Thank you, land, 感谢土地
[16:10] for welcoming us, 接纳我们
[16:12] and allowing us to create a sanctuary for travelers on the spiritual path. 允许我们建造属于精神旅者的家园
[16:16] Namaste. 合十致敬
[16:18] Namaste. 合十致敬
[16:22] Now let us all close our eyes 请大家闭上双眼
[16:24] and enjoy a moment of silence 享受寂静的时刻
[16:26] while we honor this special and sacred land. 对这片神圣的土地表示敬意
[16:31] Back away from the guru! 离大师远点
[16:34] Guru Sona is a fraud! 索娜大师是大骗子
[16:36] Back away from the guru. 离大师远点
[16:39] Stay behind me, Guru Sona. 待在我身后 索娜大师
[16:41] It’s okay, Warwick. 没事的 沃里克
[16:42] I can handle this. 我能处理好
[16:45] This woman is a fraud, everyone. 大家听好 这个女人是骗子
[16:48] She’s a cheater and a con artist and a liar. 卑鄙的骗子 狗屁大师
[16:53] My bikini waxer 我的比基尼抹蜡工
[16:54] is more spiritual than Guru Sona. 都比索娜大师精神高尚
[16:57] Naomi, my child, 娜欧米 我的孩子
[16:58] I sense that you’re hurting. 我能感受到你的痛苦
[17:00] Oh, well, I sense that you’re a phony. 我也能感受到你是个骗子
[17:02] And I’ll tell you what’s hurting… 我来告诉你什么是痛苦
[17:04] my bank account, 是你偷走了我账户里的
[17:05] after you stole $200,000 of my money! 二十万美金
[17:09] Screw you, Guru. 去死吧 大师
[17:11] Come on, say it with me. 大家一起跟我说
[17:12] Screw you, Guru. 去死吧 大师
[17:14] Screw… Screw you, Guru. 去…死吧 大师
[17:18] Everyone, let us not hate Naomi. 大家听我说 不要恨娜欧米
[17:20] Let us give her compassion 对于这么一个迷失自我的同伴
[17:23] as a fellow traveler who has lost her way. 应该给予同情
[17:25] Hey, are you a reporter? 你是记者吗
[17:27] From the Weekly. 我是周报的记者
[17:29] I have a story for you. 有件事要让你知道
[17:30] She conned me out of $200,000… 她骗了我二十万美金
[17:32] Yeah. I got the story already. 我已经知道了
[17:34] Rich trust fund kid realizes the world 一个富有的年轻人
[17:35] doesn’t revolve around her. 发现自己并不是这个世界的主宰
[17:37] Front page news definitely. 肯定是头条新闻
[17:41] Good-bye, Naomi. 再见 娜欧米
[17:44] Go in peace. 要保持平和
[17:46] Namaste. 合十致敬
[17:48] Namaste. 合十致敬
[17:59] – Naomi. – What? -娜欧米 -干吗
[18:01] Wait up! 等等
[18:03] You know what, I’m not really in the mood to look for soil samples, Max. 我现在真没心情收集土样 麦克斯
[18:07] – You’re… – What, an idiot? -你… -怎么 想说我很蠢吗
[18:09] Yeah, I know that already. Thank you very much. 我知道 非常感谢你提醒我
[18:11] I was going to say “Upset.” 我是想说 你现在心情不好
[18:13] Well, it doesn’t take a 2,400 IQ to figure that out, does it? 这事就不用你这种高智商的人操心了
[18:17] There’s no such thing as… 这事
[18:18] Never mind. 算了
[18:20] Are you okay? 你还好吧
[18:22] No, I’m not okay. 不好 我很不好
[18:26] I’m an airhead. 我就是没脑子
[18:28] You were right. 你说的对
[18:30] Why? What happened? 什么啊
[18:31] Who was that creepy lady in white? 那个穿白衣服的恐怖女人是谁啊
[18:33] Ah… A con artist who tricked me into giving her 一个骗了我几十万的
[18:37] hundreds of thousands of dollars. 狗屁大师
[18:39] How? 怎么搞的
[18:41] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:42] ‘Cause I’m a lame idiot. 因为我是个彻头彻尾的白痴
[18:44] She made me think I was this “Chosen person.” 她忽悠我说是”神选之女”
[18:49] She said that I was special. 她说我很特别
[18:54] Well, I wouldn’t expect a genius like you to understand. 你这种书呆子是不会了解的
[18:59] It’s like what Morpheus told Neo. 就像孟菲斯对尼奥说的那样
[19:01] What? 什么
[19:02] You know, in The Matrix? 看过黑客帝国吗
[19:06] The movie with the hideous pleather coats… I saw it. 很多人穿着山寨皮衣的那部吗 我看过
[19:11] we all want to feel important, you know? 每个人都希望自己得到重视
[19:14] Like we have some special significance. 都觉得自己有过之处
[19:17] So you are not lame. 所以不要说自己愚蠢
[19:21] You’re just human. 这是人之常情
[19:28] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:35] Oh, Athene cunicularia! 快看 是穴鸮
[19:37] Do you know what that was?! 你知道这是什么吗
[19:40] Are you nerding out all over our nice moment? 如此美好的时刻你也要这么书呆子气吗
[19:42] It’s a burrowing owl. 它叫穴鸮
[19:43] It’s an amateur ornithologist’s dream. 能亲眼见到它是鸟类爱好者的梦想
[19:45] It’s-it’s… 这… 简直…
[19:46] Do you know how rare those are? 你知道它们有多罕见吗
[19:48] Uh, no, I don’t. 我不懂
[19:49] Oh, man. 天哪
[19:51] Aw, it’s gone. 它飞走了
[19:53] They’re fascinating. 太美了
[19:55] They…they live in burrows 它们住在树洞里
[19:57] and they’re small, but they have these really long legs. 身形很小 但是腿很长
[19:59] They’re kind of dorky looking, but cute, you know? 看着很傻 但是很可爱的
[20:01] Anyway, they’re a species of concern in California. 在加州 它们属于受保护动物
[20:06] You… you mean, like, they’re protected? 你是说有人保护它们吗
[20:09] Yeah, by the Department of Fish and Game. 对 加州渔猎委员会负责的
[20:12] So if there’s owls… 如果这里有猫头鹰
[20:14] burrowing owls that live on this land… no one can build on it? 穴鸮居住的话 就不允许盖房子了吧
[20:19] In fact, no one could sell it. 事实上 这块地是不能卖的
[20:21] The state would have to cancel the land sale. 国家会取消对这块土地的出售
[20:23] Then I would get my money back. 那我就能拿回我的钱了
[20:25] Would this really work? 真的可以吗
[20:27] Sure, if we had some proof. 当然 只要我们有证据的话
[20:29] We’ve got to find that owl. 我们得抓住那个猫头鹰
[20:39] It’s just crazy, you know. 怎么会这样
[20:41] I mean, one point, Navid and I are going to get married 我和纳维都准备要结婚了
[20:44] and now we’re over. It’s insane. 现在却分手了 太荒唐了吧
[20:46] Yeah. Oh, my God, did I tell you about the nightmare I had last night? 对了 我有没有跟你讲昨晚的噩梦
[20:50] Um, yep, actually you-you did… 你说过了
[20:51] Navid and I were at prom, and everything was wonderful. 我和纳维一起参加舞会 气氛很好
[20:54] And we were just about to kiss. 正在我们要亲吻的时候
[20:55] And suddenly, it wasn’t Navid at all. 突然 纳维不见了
[20:58] It was Perez Hilton. 他变成了佩雷斯·希尔顿[美国八卦天王]
[20:59] I screamed so loud, 我大声尖叫
[21:01] I’m surprised nobody called the police. 却发现竟然没人报警
[21:02] Okay, cut. 好了 卡
[21:04] – What’s wrong now? – Uh, what’s right? -又有什么地方不对 -什么地方都不对
[21:06] Ivy, sweetie, you can’t look into the camera. 艾薇 亲爱的 你不能看着摄像机
[21:09] Um, right, right, of course. 是的 是的 当然
[21:11] You know, the thing is, I just, I don’t watch a lot of reality shows, 问题是 我没怎么看过真人秀
[21:14] so, um, I don’t really know 所以我不太清楚
[21:16] how this works, right? 真人秀是怎么回事
[21:18] Actually, maybe I just shouldn’t be a part of it. 也许我不应该参加拍摄
[21:21] No, no, no. I need a posse. 不 不 我需要跟班
[21:23] No, you know what? She’s not… 不 你知道吗 她还不算大问题
[21:25] It’s– the real problem is all we have is hours of you 真正的问题是在这整个剧中
[21:28] whining about your ex-boyfriend. 你都在不停抱怨你的前男友
[21:29] Whining? 抱怨
[21:30] Yeah. Look, I don’t want to be harsh, 是的 我也不想说的太难听
[21:31] but, I mean, we don’t have a show here. 但是 这个剧完全没有情节
[21:33] Yeah. Yes, we do. We totally have a show. 我们有 我们会有情节的
[21:36] Okay, let’s just make it more about my career. 好的 那我们多拍一点我的事业
[21:38] You know, that’s what this is supposed to be. 本来重心就应该在事业上的
[21:41] It’s my comeback. 是这我的回归之作
[21:42] I know, but what comeback? 我知道 但是回归什么
[21:45] I mean… just give me a chance, okay? 再给我一个机会 好不好
[21:48] I will do anything. 我愿意做任何事
[21:49] I’ll sing, I’ll dance. 唱歌 跳舞
[21:52] I’ll do whatever it takes. 不管是什么都行
[21:54] Hey, maybe, um, maybe Navid and Dixon could just, 也许纳维和迪克森可以
[21:58] like, give you a part in that music video they’re shooting. 在他们拍的音乐录像带里面给你一个角色
[22:00] Navid’s shooting a video? 纳维在拍录像带
[22:09] Liam! 利亚姆
[22:10] Emily. 艾米丽
[22:11] Hey, what are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛啊
[22:13] Oh, didn’t Annie tell you? I’m in the play. 安妮没告诉你吗 我也是演员
[22:15] No kidding! 真的吗
[22:16] I didn’t even know you auditioned. 我都不知道你试过镜
[22:19] Congratulations. That’s incredible. 祝贺你了 非常棒
[22:21] I know. Thanks. 我知道 谢谢你
[22:22] I can hardly believe it. 我也不敢相信这是真的
[22:24] Yeah. Hey, uh, do you know where Annie is? 是啊 你知道安妮在哪儿吗
[22:26] I’m supposed to meet her here. 我和她约在这儿见面
[22:27] Oh, um, she’s on a run. 她去跑腿了
[22:30] She probably tried to call. My stupid phone is dead. 她可能给我打过电话 这破手机又死机了
[22:33] Mm. Well, she should be back soon. 她应该一会儿就回来了
[22:37] Hey, do you want to, um, 你可以帮我
[22:38] do you want to help me run lines? 顺下台词吗
[22:41] Um… okay. 可以
[22:44] Okay. Come on. Follow me. 好的 跟我来
[23:08] Looks like we pulled it off. 看起来我们成功了
[23:09] Of course, man. 当然会成功了
[23:11] Never had any doubts about it. 这是毋庸置疑的
[23:12] Yeah, well, I did. 但我怀疑过
[23:14] Candy corn? 来点糖豆吗
[23:17] I’m good. 不用了
[23:21] Navid! 纳维
[23:24] What the hell? 她来干嘛
[23:27] Ade, what are you doing? 艾德 你来干嘛
[23:29] What is all this? 这又是什么
[23:30] It’s my reality show. 这是我的真人秀
[23:31] It’s pretty cool, huh? 很赞吧
[23:32] So, I was hoping to meet Nelly. 我想见见尼力
[23:35] I heard that he really liked to collaborate with other 我听说他喜欢和别人合作
[23:37] and maybe he’d want me to do a cameo in his video. 也许他愿意让我出演他的录影带呢
[23:41] It’s worth a try, right? 值得一试 不是吗
[23:43] Are you joking? 你在开玩笑呢吧
[23:44] Please? 求你了
[23:46] Giles, my producer, thinks it would be 我的制片人贾尔斯认为
[23:47] really great for the pilot. 这对试播有好处
[23:48] Yeah, uh, well, I don’t care about your pilot, okay? 我不管你的什么试播 好吗
[23:52] I’m trying to run a business here, 我是在这儿做生意
[23:53] and this is a very big day for me, Ade. 今天对我很重要 艾德
[23:55] You got to get out of here. 你赶紧离开
[23:58] Navid, come on. I really need this. 纳维 求你了 我真的很需要这次机会
[24:00] Ade, I can’t help you, okay? 艾德 我帮不了你
[24:01] It’s not like it’s my music video. 这又不是我的音乐录像带
[24:03] Seriously, just go. 说真的 赶紧走吧
[24:05] Now. 马上
[24:07] Sorry I bothered you. 很抱歉打扰你
[24:09] Can you believe this? 怎么会有这种人
[24:15] What do we do now? 现在怎么办
[24:17] You heard what he said– it’s not his video. 你听到他说的了 这不是他的录像带
[24:19] So go over his head. 所以去找能做主的人
[24:21] Go talk to Nelly himself. 亲自去和尼力谈
[24:23] I can’t. Navid would kill me. 不行 纳维会杀了我的
[24:26] Look, Adrianna, do you want a show or not? 阿德里安娜 你到底还想不想拍真人秀
[24:31] Yo, I don’t really know about that last dancer, yo. 我和最后一个舞蹈演员不怎么熟
[24:35] Ten minutes, man. 还有十分钟
[24:36] Thanks, man. 知道了 谢谢
[24:37] Will you grab me something to drink? 能给我拿点喝的吗
[24:41] – Um, excuse me? Nelly? – Yeah. -打扰一下 你是尼力吧 -是我
[24:44] Hi, I’m Adrianna Tate Duncan. 嗨 我是阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯
[24:46] Oh, it is so nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[24:48] I am such a huge fan. 我是你的超级粉丝
[24:49] Nice to meet you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[24:52] So, I was wondering if maybe I could be in your music video. 能不能在你的音乐录像带中给我个角色呢
[24:56] For real? 说真的吗
[24:57] Are you a dancer? 你会跳舞吗
[24:59] Yeah! I can dance. 当然了 我会跳舞
[25:01] Wait a minute. 等一下
[25:03] I know you. You’re the chick 我知道你 你就是把那个
[25:05] that stole the songs from the dead Mexican dude. 死了的墨西哥人的歌偷走的小妞
[25:07] That’s me! Adrianna. 是我 阿德里安娜
[25:10] You trippin’. 你想的美
[25:11] Yo, somebody come get this chick 趁她还没有把我的歌偷走
[25:13] before she steals my songs, too! 来人把她弄出去
[25:15] Oh! Whoa-whoa! Nelly, is this girl bothering you? 尼力 这个女孩打扰到你了吗
[25:17] Yo, V. 是的 V
[25:18] I don’t know how she got in here, 我不知道她怎么进来的
[25:20] but I’ll be in my trailer until you figure it out. 在你搞清楚之前 我先在房车里待着
[25:23] Okay, who are you and how’d you get in here? 好吧 你是谁 你怎么进来的
[25:27] – I’m a friend of Navid’s. – Navid! -我是纳维的朋友 -纳维
[25:33] She a friend of yours? 她是你的朋友吗
[25:35] Ade, what are you doing here? 艾德 你在这儿干嘛
[25:37] She upset Nelly, that’s what she’s doing. 她让尼力不高兴了
[25:39] Who the hell is she? 她到底是谁
[25:40] Uh, she’s nobody. 她谁也不是
[25:41] And she’s leaving. 她马上就走了
[25:49] That’s great! Now I gotta go talk 非常好 现在我还得去
[25:52] Nelly out of his trailer. 把尼力从他的房车中哄出来
[25:53] God knows how long this is gonna set us back. 天知道要花多少时间
[25:55] You are covering any overtime. 超过预算的时间要由你来负责
[25:56] Of course. I’m really sorry, Vaughn. 当然 非常抱歉 沃恩
[25:58] I can’t believe you guys 我真不敢相信你们怎么会
[25:59] would let your friends wander all over set. 让你们的朋友在这里闲逛
[26:01] What kind of amateur operation are you running here?! 这也太不专业了吧
[26:03] Get it together, man. 集中精力 小子
[26:13] Adrianna! Hold up! 阿德里安娜 等一下
[26:18] Turn that off! 关掉
[26:19] Right now! 马上
[26:22] Do you realize what you just ruined?! 你意识到你犯了多大错吗
[26:24] You’re the one who ruined my chance at having a reality show. 是你毁掉了我拍真人秀的机会
[26:28] I can’t believe you wouldn’t help me. 真是难以置信 你居然不帮我
[26:30] Oh, my God. I can’t even believe 天呐 我真不敢相信
[26:32] how totally self-absorbed you are. 你居然自私到这种地步
[26:33] You don’t think, Ade! 你从不考虑别人 艾德
[26:35] You don’t think about anybody but you! 你想的只有你自己
[26:37] Is that why you cheated on me? 这就是你背叛我的原因吗
[26:43] You did, didn’t you? 你跟别人好了 对吧
[26:48] Fine. 好吧
[26:51] I cheated. I’m sorry. 我是背叛了你 对不起
[26:54] What I should have done 其实我早就应该
[26:55] is break up with you a long time ago. 跟你分手了
[27:04] And cut! 停
[27:06] This is gold! 这就对了
[27:07] This is the kind of drama I was talking about! 这才是我想要的那种剧
[27:10] Do you think we can get him to sign a release? 你觉得我们能让他签下播放合同吗
[27:21] All right, look, 好吧 听着
[27:22] I know why you’ve been blowing off school. 我知道你为什么没去上课
[27:24] I’ve been there, you know? 我也这样过 你知道吗
[27:28] What are we doing up here? 我们在这儿干嘛
[27:30] Well, I thought you could use a little tennis therapy. 我想你可以用一下网球疗法
[27:39] Haven’t held one of these in a while. 好久没握着这个了
[27:51] So, you want to talk about it? 那么 你想谈谈吗
[27:53] I don’t know, I just… I’m so angry! 我不知道 我只是 很生气
[27:57] At myself; at Ian. 生我自己的气 生伊恩的气
[27:59] I can’t believe I came out of the closet for that guy. 我不敢相信我为那个人出柜了
[28:01] You didn’t come out of the closet for Ian. 你不是为了伊恩出柜的
[28:04] You came out for you. 你是为你自己才出柜的
[28:06] Yeah, well, it doesn’t matter why I came out. 不管我为什么出柜
[28:09] I can’t go back. 一切都无法挽回了
[28:11] Is that what you really want? 那是你真正想要的吗
[28:13] Yes. 是啊
[28:15] No… God, I don’t know. 不 天啊 我也不知道
[28:19] Teddy, I don’t think you can see this right now, but… 泰迪 我觉得你还没有注意 但是
[28:22] you’re being honest with yourself 你在对自己坦诚
[28:25] and everyone else. 也在对别人坦诚
[28:27] It’s only gonna lead to good things. 这样只能有好的结果
[28:29] Really? Like what? 真的吗 比如说呢
[28:34] What the hell?! 搞什么鬼
[28:38] Keep the ice on it. You’ll be fine. 用冰敷一下 你会好的
[28:48] Hey, I’m kinda the guy that hit you with that tennis ball. 我是那个用网球打到你的人
[28:53] Sorry about that. 很抱歉
[28:54] Oh, well, I thought it’d be a rough game tonight, 我以为今晚是什么野蛮游戏呢
[28:56] I just wasn’t expecting to get hit off the field. 我可不想卷进去
[28:58] You got a killer serve. 你发的球威力真大
[29:01] Thanks, I guess. 谢谢 我想是吧
[29:03] I’m Teddy. This is Silver. 我是泰迪 这是小银
[29:06] I’m Marco. 我是马科
[29:08] What were you guys doing on the roof anyway? 你们在屋顶做什么呢
[29:09] We, uh… 我们
[29:10] To be honest, 说实话
[29:12] she was talking me through a bad breakup. 她在帮我度过一段糟糕的分手经历
[29:15] Wow, somebody must have really pissed you off. 一定有人让你很生气
[29:17] Yeah, he did. 他确实让我很生气
[29:22] Yeah, I been there. 是啊 我也这样过
[29:25] Look, I gotta get back to the bus. 听着 我要回车上去了
[29:29] Maybe you can make it up to me 也许你可以用一次免费的网球课
[29:31] with a free tennis lesson sometime. 来补偿我
[29:41] Give me a call. 打给我吧
[29:47] Did he just hit on me? 他是对我有意思吗
[29:48] What did I tell you? 我跟你说什么来着
[29:50] Good things are gonna start happening to Teddy. 泰迪要有桃花运咯
[30:00] You know, birdwatchers 你知道吗 观鸟者
[30:03] spend years without ever getting 花了很多年的时间
[30:06] a burrowing owl sighting. 都没发现穴鸮
[30:07] Or getting laid. 也没休息过吧
[30:09] Maybe we should give up. 也许我们该放弃了
[30:13] You know what, Max? 你知道吗 麦克斯
[30:14] I’m a lot of things: 我有很多头衔
[30:16] a airhead, a clotheshorse, occasional bitch, 空脑袋的傻瓜 时尚妹 间歇型犯贱
[30:19] but I am not a quitter. 但是我可不是个轻易放弃的人
[30:28] “Cecily, ever since I looked upon your wonderful 塞西莉 自从我看见你那完美
[30:32] and incomparable beauty, 而又无可比拟的容颜
[30:34] “I have dared to love you wildly, passionately, 我就狂野地 疯狂地
[30:38] devotedly, hopelessly.” 一心一意 无可救药地爱上你了
[30:40] I don’t think that you should tell me that you love me wildly, 我可不觉得你在告诉我 你狂野地
[30:43] passionately, devotedly, 疯狂地 一心一意
[30:45] hopelessly. 无可救药地爱上我了
[30:46] Hopelessly doesn’t seem to make much sense, does it? 看起来无可救药不太合适 是吗
[30:51] Um, Emily, what… 艾米丽
[30:53] Oh, it’s just part of the scene. 这只是情景的一部分
[30:57] “Uncle Jack would be very much annoyed 杰克叔叔知道你到下周的
[30:59] if he knew you were staying on until next week 这个时间还在的话
[31:01] at the same hour.” 肯定会生气的
[31:03] “Oh, I don’t care about Jack. 我不在乎杰克
[31:06] I don’t care for anybody in the whole world but you. 这个世界上除了你 我谁也不在乎
[31:09] I lo… I…” 我爱 我
[31:11] Okay, um… 好吧
[31:14] “I love you, Cecily. 我爱你 塞西莉
[31:16] Will you… you will marry me, won’t you?” 你愿意 你愿意嫁给我吗
[31:19] I had to stop at three different 我跑了三家不同的Snoyos
[31:21] Snoyos just to find… 只为了找
[31:23] What the hell is this?! 这是怎么回事
[31:25] Hey. I was just, uh, helping Emily run lines. 嘿 我只是在帮艾米丽练台词
[31:27] Huh! I know what she was doing, 我知道她在干什么
[31:29] and it has nothing to do with running lines. 这和练台词一点关系都没有
[31:30] Get away from him! 离他远点
[31:31] No, it’s not like that. 不 不是这样的
[31:32] It is like that! Don’t you see it? 就是这么回事 你没看见吗
[31:35] She won’t stop until she destroys my entire life! 她就是要把我的整个生活全毁了
[31:39] Don’t, okay? Just spare me the tears! 别这样好吗 省省你的眼泪吧
[31:44] It’s okay. Annie, take it easy. 没事的 安妮 放松点
[31:46] Liam! 利亚姆
[31:47] Calm down! 冷静点
[31:48] Fine. 好吧
[31:50] You know what? 你知道吗
[31:50] You two enjoy yourselves! 你们俩好好享受吧
[32:48] Okay, everybody, that’s a wrap. 好的 大伙儿 收工
[32:55] Vaughn hates me. 沃恩讨厌我
[32:58] Yeah, well, at least we made it through the day, huh? 至少我们熬过今天了 不是吗
[33:00] No thanks to Adrianna. 多亏了 阿德里安娜
[33:01] These guys think we’re a joke. 这些人都把我们当笑话了
[33:03] Hey, great job, Nelly. 干的好 尼力
[33:05] Yeah, love the new song, man. 我很喜欢这首新歌 老兄
[33:06] The video’s gonna be hot. 这部录音带肯定会火的
[33:07] Thanks, man. Appreciate that. 谢谢 老兄 不胜感激
[33:08] I had fun, a’ight? 我很开心 知道吗
[33:09] And yo, props on the candy corn, yo. 嗨 全靠玉米糖豆了
[33:11] What? 什么
[33:12] Candy corn– I love ’em. 玉米糖豆 我很喜欢
[33:14] It’s just hard to get past Halloween, you know? 过了万圣节这东西就很难弄到了
[33:15] You don’t mind if I take this with me, huh? 你不介意我把它们带走吧
[33:17] Please, be my guest. 请自便
[33:18] Hey, yo, Vaughn, 嘿 沃恩
[33:19] this space is ill, yo. 今天拍的不够好
[33:21] We’ll shoot here again, won’t we? 我们再来拍一次吧
[33:23] Of course. 没问题
[33:25] Yo, take it easy. 放松点
[33:29] Bye. 拜拜
[33:30] Later, Nelly. 再见 尼力
[33:32] That’s my boy. 好孩子
[33:34] Well, looks like you pulled this one out of your ass. 看起来你干得不错
[33:37] First rule in this business– 做这一行的首要原则
[33:39] keep the artist happy. I’ll be in touch. 让艺人保持好心情 再联系
[33:43] Keep the artist happy. 让艺术家保持好心情
[33:46] Dude likes candy corn. 这老兄喜欢吃玉米糖豆
[33:48] Dude… likes candy corn. 这老兄 喜欢吃玉米糖豆
[33:52] Can you believe it?! 你敢相信吗
[33:54] It’s pretty dark. 好黑啊
[33:58] Yeah. 是啊
[34:00] Might be hard to find this bird, seeing as we, 估计很难找到这种鸟了 像我们这种视力
[34:03] unlike owls, cannot see in the dark. 不比猫头鹰 在黑暗中没法看见东西
[34:07] I know. 我知道
[34:09] Wait, that’s it. That’s their call. 等等 就在那儿 这是它们的叫声
[34:11] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -没错
[34:12] Look, look… 看呐
[34:15] What? Oh my God, there it is. 什么 天呐 就在那儿
[34:26] Once they see our findings, 一旦他们看到了我们的发现
[34:28] the city planning office will issue a delay, 城市规划局会宣布延期
[34:30] pending a full environmental impact report. 直到制订出一份详细的环境影响报告
[34:32] But substantial evidence already shows 不过确凿证据已经证明了
[34:33] that building on this land 在这片土地上建造房屋
[34:35] will have a devastating impact on the habitat of this… 会对这种可爱又迷人的穴鸮的栖息地
[34:37] this cute, adorable, little burrowing owl. 造成毁灭性的破坏
[34:43] Any questions? 有问题吗
[34:48] I don’t believe this. An owl? 我简直不敢相信 猫头鹰
[34:51] You can’t get caught in the middle of an environmental firestorm– 我们可不能陷入环境问题风暴之中
[34:54] the PR damage alone. 这会对公共关系造成损害
[34:57] Fine. 好吧
[34:59] End it. 停止吧
[35:01] We won’t protest the cancellation of the land sale. 我们对取消这片土地的出售没有异议
[35:11] Take me to In ‘N’ Out. 带我去饮闹汉堡
[35:12] I need red meat. 我需要来点肉
[35:16] – Congratulations. – Thank you. -恭喜你们 -谢谢
[35:21] Oh my God, we did it! 天哪 我们成功了
[35:23] You did the science… 你完成了技术部分
[35:25] And you did the presentation. 而你完成了陈述部分
[35:27] Nice pizzazz, by the way. 顺便提下 你陈述的很精彩
[35:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:44] Hey. 嘿
[35:45] Hey! 嘿
[35:47] How was school today? 今天在学校过的怎么样
[35:49] It was, uh, pretty good. 很不错
[35:51] Oh, uh, I forgot. 我差点忘了
[35:53] I got you something. 我有东西给你
[35:54] A little something. 一点点心意
[35:56] What’s this? A gift? 这是什么 礼物吗
[35:58] Yeah, open it. 是的 打开看看吧
[36:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:05] Ten dollars? 十美元
[36:07] Well, when you subtract our expenses 扣掉成品费之后
[36:09] that’s what we made on the video shoot yesterday. 这是我们昨天拍摄录影带赚来的
[36:12] I know it’s not much, but… 我知道这点钱不多 不过
[36:15] it’s honest money. 这钱是干净的
[36:19] Shirazi 2.0, Mom. 谢拉兹2.0 妈妈
[36:23] Shirazi 2.0. 谢拉兹2.0
[36:30] It’s going to be okay. 一切都会变好的
[36:32] I’m so proud of you. 我真为你感到骄傲
[36:37] All right… you just sign here 好了 只要在这里签个名
[36:40] and you’ll have your money back. 你就可以拿回你的钱了
[36:45] You seem rather subdued for someone who’s $200,000 richer. 你这状态可不像刚挣回二十万美元呢
[36:50] Are you okay? 你还好吧
[36:55] No, I’m not. 不 我不好
[36:59] I’m happy to have my money back, 我很高兴能把钱拿回来
[37:01] but now I have a bigger problem. 可我现在面临着更大的问题
[37:02] I think I have the hots for a nerd. 我想我是对一个书呆子有好感了
[37:14] Annie. 安妮
[37:15] I am so sorry about what happened with Liam. 我为利亚姆的事情感到很抱歉
[37:19] The whole thing was really innocent. 这件事只是无意发生的
[37:21] Nothing about you is innocent, Emily. 只要跟你有关的事都不会是无意的 艾米丽
[37:24] If you think you’re going to steal my boyfriend, 如果你觉得你能偷走我男朋友的话
[37:26] it’s not going to happen. 你就别做梦了
[37:29] Ugh, and spare me the tears, Emily, 省省你鳄鱼的眼泪吧 艾米丽
[37:32] ’cause I’m not buying it. 我可不会上当
[37:36] Fine. Cards up. 那行 摊牌吧
[37:38] All my life, I’ve looked up to you. 我这辈子一直很崇拜你
[37:41] And when I moved here, all I wanted was to be friends with you. 当我刚搬到这里的时候 我只想跟你做朋友
[37:44] But you wouldn’t let me in. 可是你不给我机会
[37:46] You looked down on me, you ignored me 你看不起我 忽视我
[37:49] and you basically told Dixon and Aunt Deb that I was a stalker. 你告诉迪克森和戴比姑妈我只会模仿你
[37:52] Yeah, I heard that. 是啊 我都听到了
[37:55] And now the tables have turned. 而现在局势逆转了
[37:56] So who wants to Single White Female who? 谁想成为《叠影狂花》里面的变态狂呢
[38:01] People are going to find out 大家会发现
[38:03] what a psychotic, manipulative, crazy bitch you are, 你这个疯狂有心机的贱人的真面目的
[38:07] ’cause I’m going to tell them. 因为我会告诉他们
[38:08] Go ahead. 你去吧
[38:10] Who do you think they’re going to believe– 你觉得大家会相信谁呢
[38:12] you or innocent little Emily? 你 还是无辜的小艾米丽呢
[38:19] Please, Annie, all I want is to be friends with you. 求你了 安妮 我只想和你做朋友
[38:26] Good night. 晚安
[38:34] Ade. 艾德
[38:38] Hey, I got your text. 嘿 我收到了你的短信
[38:39] What’s going on? 发生了什么
[38:42] Navid admitted it. 纳维承认了
[38:46] He told me he cheated on me. 他承认他背叛了我
[38:50] That’s… 这
[38:54] I can’t believe it. 我简直不敢相信
[38:57] Did he say who it was? 他告诉你是谁了吗
[39:02] No. 没有
[39:10] I guess this doesn’t belong to his sister. 我觉得这不会是他姐妹的
[39:16] Ade… 艾德
[39:21] …maybe it’s time that you try to move on from Navid. 或许你应该试着忘记纳维了
[39:25] Take control of your own happiness. 把握住自己的幸福
[39:28] Yeah. 是啊
[39:30] You’re right. 你说的没错
[39:33] You know what would make me really happy? 你知道什么能让我开心吗
[39:37] Getting revenge on the skank he cheated with. 报复和他偷情的那个小贱人
[39:42] That’s why I’m going to find out who this belongs to 这就是我想找出这谁的东西的原因
[39:47] and I’m going to destroy her. 我要毁掉她
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme