英文名称:Perfume:The Story of a Murderer
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | 康斯坦丁电影公司 / 贵宾4电影公司 摄 制 | |
[00:29] | 协助拍摄:法国新军版电影公司 西班牙卡斯特劳制片公司 | |
[01:19] | Quick.We can’t hold them back much longer. | 快,我们挡不住他们了 |
[01:25] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[01:30] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[01:39] | Quick! | 起来 |
[01:45] | Come on! Faster! | 快点 |
[01:59] | Open the doors. Come on, quickly! | 快!快啊! |
[02:00] | Open the doors. Come on, quickly! | 开门,快点 |
[02:11] | String him up, the burning scum! | 吊死他,这个坏胚子 |
[02:13] | Let him suffer like my sister suffered! | 让他像我妹一样惨死 |
[02:15] | Let him suffer like my sister suffered! | 把他交给人民 |
[02:18] | Give him to the people! | 我们要把他大卸八块 |
[02:21] | Drain the devil’s blood! | 放干这恶魔的血 |
[02:27] | May you burn in the eternal fires of damnation! | 愿你受地狱火焚烧 |
[02:29] | Just read them the sentence. | 快宣读判决吧 |
[02:33] | You killed my sister! You’ll pay, you will! | 你杀了我妹妹,你要偿命 |
[02:35] | “The sentence of the court… | 法庭判决 |
[02:37] | …is that in two days hence… | 四十八小时内 |
[02:39] | …the perfumer journeyman Jean-Baptiste Grenouille… | 香水工尚·巴蒂斯特·葛奴乙 |
[02:44] | …shall be bound to a wooden cross… | 要面朝天 |
[02:47] | …with his face raised toward heaven. | 被绑在十字架上 |
[02:52] | And whilst still alive… | 在他还活着的时候 |
[02:54] | …be dealt twelve blows with an iron rod… | 以铁棍重打十二下 |
[03:00] | …breaking the joints of his arms… | 砸碎手臂 |
[03:04] | …his shoulders… | 肩膀 |
[03:07] | …his hips, his legs. | 屁股、脚的关节 |
[03:12] | He shall then be raised up to hang until dead… | 之后挂在十字架上,到死为止 |
[03:16] | …and all customary acts of mercy… | 刽子手禁止采行 |
[03:19] | …are expressly forbidden the executioner!” | 任何传统的仁慈作法 |
[03:32] | In 18th-century France, there lived a man… | 在十八世纪的法国住着一位 |
[03:35] | …who was one of the most gifted and notorious personages of his time. | 当时最具天赋 |
[03:38] | 也最恶名昭彰的人 | |
[03:41] | His name was Jean-Baptiste Grenouille… | 他叫做尚·巴蒂斯特·葛奴乙 |
[03:44] | …and if his name has been forgotten today… | 他的名字在今日早已被忘却 |
[03:47] | …it is for the sole reason that his entire ambition… | 那是因为他唯一的野心 |
[03:49] | …was restricted to a domain that leaves no trace in history: | 是专注于历史上没有文字叙述 |
[03:59] | To the fleeting realm of scent. | 一个会逐渐消逝的气味王国 |
[04:03] | To the fleeting realm of scent. | 香 水 杀 手 |
[04:06] | 香 水 杀 手 | |
[04:08] | 香 水 杀 手 | |
[04:16] | In the period of which we speak, there reigned in the cities a stench… | 我们要讲的这个时代 |
[04:18] | 城里到处都有恶臭 | |
[04:22] | …barely conceivable to us modern men and women. | 是我们现代人几乎无法想像的 |
[04:25] | Naturally, the stench was foulest in Paris… | 当然,巴黎是最臭的地方 |
[04:28] | …for Paris was the largest city in Europe. | 因为巴黎是欧洲最大的城市 |
[04:32] | And nowhere in Paris was that stench more profoundly repugnant… | 而巴黎最臭的地方 |
[04:35] | …than in the city’s fish market. | 就是城里的鱼市场 |
[04:39] | Here we are. I’ll get another box. | 来了,我再去拿一箱 |
[04:43] | It was here, then, on the most putrid spot in the whole kingdom… | 然而就是在这里 |
[04:45] | 在全法国最臭的地点 | |
[04:48] | …that Jean-Baptiste Grenouille was born on the 17th of July, 1738. | 尚·巴蒂斯特·葛奴乙 |
[04:49] | …that Jean-Baptiste Grenouille was born on the 17th of July, 1738. | 1738年7月17日出生于此 |
[05:18] | It was his mother’s fifth birth. | 这是他母亲的第五胎 |
[05:20] | She’d delivered them all here under her fish stand… | 前几胎都是在她的鱼摊下生的 |
[05:23] | …and all had been stillbirths, or semi-stillbirths. | 每次都是死胎或半死胎 |
[05:26] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[05:28] | And by evening the whole mess had been shoveled away… | 到晚上,生下的带血肉块 |
[05:30] | …with the fish guts into the river. | 就跟鱼内脏一起被清走倒入河中 |
[05:33] | It would be much the same today… | 今天不过是重来一次 |
[05:36] | …but then, Jean-Baptiste chose differently. | 不过,葛奴乙做出不同的选择 |
[06:15] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音? |
[06:18] | – It’s a baby. – What’s going on here? | 是个婴儿 |
[06:18] | – It’s a baby. – What’s going on here? | 这里怎么了? |
[06:24] | It’s a newborn. | 是个新生儿 |
[06:26] | Where’s its mother? | 他的母亲呢? |
[06:28] | She was just here. | 她刚刚还在这 |
[06:32] | She tried to kill it. Her own child. | 她想杀了他,她自己的孩子 |
[06:35] | She tried to kill her baby! | 她想杀死自己的宝宝 |
[06:39] | There! There she is! | 那里!她在那里! |
[06:41] | Stop! Stop where you are! | 别跑,待在那里 |
[06:43] | Murderer! | 凶手! |
[06:44] | Thus, the first sound to escape Grenouille’s lips… | 于是,葛奴乙的第一声啼哭 |
[06:48] | …sent his mother to the gallows… | 让他的母亲上了绞刑台 |
[06:54] | …and Jean-Baptiste, by official order… | 而葛奴乙依法规定 |
[06:57] | …to the orphanage of Madame Gaillard. | 被送到贾亚尔太太的孤儿院 |
[07:03] | How many today? | 今天有几个? |
[07:05] | Four. Well, three and a half. | 四个,算三个半吧 |
[07:13] | As usual, more dead than alive. | 跟以往一样,死的比活的多 |
[07:15] | Just take the money and sign. | 快签名收钱吧 |
[07:26] | Make room. | 挪出一点位子 |
[07:28] | Where? | 挪去哪? |
[07:29] | Move! | 让开! |
[07:32] | Go on, now. | 快点 |
[07:45] | Is it dead? | 他是不是死了? |
[08:14] | That’s not staying in my bed. | 那玩意不能待在我床上 |
[08:16] | Let’s throw it out, then. | 那我们把它扔掉 |
[08:17] | What if it screams? | 万一他乱叫怎么办? |
[08:20] | Let’s just kill it. | 干脆杀了他吧 |
[08:40] | Harder! Push! | 用力!推! |
[08:44] | What are you doing?! | 你们在干嘛? |
[08:55] | For Mme Gaillard, Grenouille was a source of income just like any other. | 对贾亚尔太太而言 |
[08:56] | 葛奴乙跟其他人一样是收入来源 | |
[09:00] | The children, however, sensed at once… | 然而孩子们马上就感觉到 |
[09:03] | …that there was something different about him. | 他有什么不一样 |
[09:22] | By the age of five, Jean-Baptiste still could not talk. | 到五岁时,葛奴乙还不会讲话 |
[09:27] | But he had been born with a talent that made him unique among mankind. | 不过他天生有个天赋 |
[09:30] | 让他成为一个独特的人 | |
[10:35] | It was not that the other children hated him… | 其他孩子并不是恨他 |
[10:39] | …they felt unnerved by him. | 而是他让他们感觉不舒服 |
[10:46] | Increasingly he became aware that his phenomenal sense of smell… | 他逐渐明瞭他惊人的嗅觉 |
[10:50] | …was a gift that had been given to him, and him alone. | 是他拥有的独特天赋 |
[11:03] | When Jean-Baptiste did finally learn to speak… | 当葛奴乙终于学会说话时 |
[11:06] | …he soon found that everyday language proved inadequate… | 他很快就发现日常语言 |
[11:10] | 不足以形容他的嗅觉体验 | |
[11:19] | Wood. | 木头 |
[11:26] | Warm wood. | 温暖的木头 |
[11:29] | Grass. | 青草 |
[11:31] | Wet grass. | 湿润的青草 |
[11:33] | Stones. | 石头 |
[11:35] | Warm stones. | 温暖的石头 |
[11:39] | Water. | 水 |
[11:43] | Cold water. | 冰冷的水 |
[11:51] | Frog. | 青蛙 |
[11:54] | Wet stones. | 湿润的石头 |
[11:57] | Big, wet frog stones. | 大又湿润的青蛙石头 |
[12:02] | Something… | 这是… |
[12:06] | …something, something… | 这是、这是… |
[12:10] | By the age of 13, Madame Gaillard no longer had room for Jean-Baptiste… | 到他十三岁时 |
[12:12] | 贾亚尔太太不再能收容葛奴乙 | |
[12:16] | …and therefore decided to sell him. | 因此决定卖了他 |
[12:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:22] | Ten francs. | 十法郎 |
[12:25] | From his first breath of the odor enveloping this man… | 从他在这人身上嗅到第一道气味 |
[12:28] | Seven, and not one sou more. | 七法郎,一毛也不多 |
[12:30] | Seven, and not one sou more. | 葛奴乙就知道在葛利马的鞣皮厂 |
[12:34] | …would be worth precisely as much as the work he could accomplish. | 他的生命价值就是做完工作 |
[12:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:41] | Unfortunately for Madame Gaillard… | 贾亚尔太太则很不幸地 |
[12:46] | Take it! | 快拿钱 |
[12:47] | …the bargain was short-lived. | 只得到了短暂的利益 |
[12:55] | Life expectancy in the tannery was a mere five years… | 鞣皮厂工人的平均寿命只有五年 |
[13:00] | …but Jean-Baptiste proved to be as tough as a resilient bacterium. | 不过葛奴乙跟细菌一样顽强 |
[13:04] | He adjusted to his new fate and became a paragon of docility and diligence. | 他调整自己适应新的命运 |
[13:06] | 成为驯良勤奋的典范 | |
[13:09] | Slaved 15, 16 hours a day, summer and winter. | 一天工作15、16小时 |
[13:12] | Slaved 15, 16 hours a day, summer and winter. | 不论夏冬 |
[13:15] | Gradually he became aware of a world beyond the tannery… | 他逐渐认识鞣皮厂以外的世界 |
[13:20] | …where a Utopia of unexplored smells lay in store for him. | 那里有许多未知的味道等着他 |
[13:50] | Grenouille! | 葛奴乙 |
[13:55] | Come with us. I’m taking you to town for delivery. | 跟我们来,我带你去城里交货 |
[13:59] | Jean-Baptiste Grenouille had triumphed. | 葛奴乙成功了 |
[14:02] | He was alive… | 他活了下来 |
[14:04] | …and at last he was in his element. | 最后也得其所哉 |
[14:47] | He was not choosy. | 他并不挑剔 |
[14:49] | He did not differentiate between… | 他并不区分 |
[14:51] | …what are commonly considered to be good smells from bad… | 一般人所谓的好味道、坏味道 |
[14:56] | …at least not yet. | 至少目前还没有 |
[15:01] | He was very greedy. | 他很贪婪 |
[15:04] | The goal was to possess everything the world had to offer in the way of odors. | 他的目的是要将世上的一切 |
[15:07] | 所能给出的味道占为己有 | |
[15:10] | His only condition being, that they were new ones. | 他唯一的兴趣就是新的味道 |
[15:17] | Thousands upon thousands of odors formed an invisible gruel… | 千万种味道组成无形的餐点 |
[15:20] | …which he dissected into its smallest and most remote parts and pieces. | 而他将之分解成最小的微粒 |
[15:35] | Buy your pennant here for tonight’s fireworks at Notre Dame. | 为花火大会买面小旗子吧 |
[15:42] | Grenouille! | 葛奴乙! |
[15:47] | Come on! | 过来 |
[15:52] | Get your ass over here! | 给我过来 |
[15:57] | He needs two dozen skins by next week. Can you do that? | 他下周要两打鞣皮,你行吗? |
[16:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 可以 |
[16:02] | Yeah, come with me. | 好,跟我来 |
[17:08] | What is it called? | 这叫什么? |
[17:10] | “Amor and Psyche”, madame. | “爱与灵”,夫人 |
[17:12] | My latest creation. | 我最新的作品 |
[17:14] | May I try it? | 我能试试吗? |
[17:16] | If you’ll allow me, mademoiselle. | 容我失礼,小姐 |
[17:26] | Sheer heaven! | 天堂般的香味 |
[17:32] | Monsieur Pelissier, you are truly an artiste. | 培利西耶先生,你真是艺术家 |
[19:14] | 拿去吧,我还有很多 | |
[20:04] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[20:15] | Want to buy some? | 要买吗? |
[20:30] | Two for a sou. | 一文钱两颗 |
[26:44] | Next time you run off like that, I’ll kill you! | 你再敢这样跑掉,我就宰了你 |
[26:52] | That night, he could not sleep. | 那晚,他睡不着 |
[26:56] | The intoxicating power of the girl’s scent suddenly made it clear to him… | 那女孩的香味突然让他明白 |
[26:59] | …why he’d come to his own life so tenaciously, so savagely. | 自己为何如此顽强的活着 |
[27:01] | 他存在的意义和目标 | |
[27:06] | The meaning and purpose of his miserable existence had a higher destiny. | 有一个更重要的目的 |
[27:12] | He would learn how to preserve scent… | 他要学会如何保存味道 |
[27:15] | …so that never again would he lose such sublime beauty. | 好让他不再失去这样的美人香 |
[27:44] | There were about a dozen perfumers in Paris in those days. | 那时期的巴黎有成打的香水商 |
[27:49] | One of them, the once-celebrated Italian perfumer, Giuseppe Baldini… | 其中一个过气的意大利香水商 |
[27:51] | 纪优塞培·包迪尼 | |
[27:53] | …had set up shop in the center of the bridge called the Pont au Change… | 三十多年前来到巴黎 |
[27:56] | …had set up shop in the center of the bridge called the Pont au Change… | 在兑换桥的中央开了一间店 |
[28:01] | To be sure, at one time in his youth… | 说实话,在他年轻时 |
[28:03] | …Baldini had created several truly great perfumes, | 包迪尼曾创造出几种 |
[28:06] | to which he owed his fortune. | 很不错的香水,也让他赚了钱 |
[28:11] | But now Baldini was out of touch, out of fashion… | 不过现在包迪尼过时也落伍了 |
[28:15] | …and spent his days waiting for customers that no longer came. | 只能成天痴等不再上门的顾客 |
[28:21] | Chenier! There you are! | 谢涅,是你啊 |
[28:23] | Put on your wig. | 包迪尼先生 |
[28:24] | Put on your wig. | 戴上你的假发 |
[28:26] | Put on your wig! | 戴上你的假发 |
[28:29] | You going out? | 您要出去吗? |
[28:31] | I wish to retire to my study for a few hours… | 我要去研究室待几个钟头 |
[28:33] | …and do not want to be disturbed under any circumstances. | 希望绝不会被人打扰 |
[28:36] | Will you be creating a new perfume, Monsieur Baldini? | 您要配新香水啊,包迪尼先生? |
[28:39] | Correct. For Count Verhamont. | 对,为维哈蒙伯爵调配 |
[28:41] | He has asked for something like… | 他要全新的香味 |
[28:44] | …I think he said it was called “Amor and Psyche”… | 我想他说是像“爱与灵” |
[28:48] | …from that swindler in the Rue Saint Andre des Arts. | 好像是圣安德烈街那个骗子 |
[28:51] | Pelissier? | 培利西耶? |
[28:52] | Pelissier, that’s him. | 培利西耶,就是他 |
[28:56] | “Amor and Psyche”! | “爱与灵” |
[29:02] | – Do you know it? – Oh, yes. | 你知道吗? |
[29:03] | – Do you know it? – Oh, yes. | 知道 |
[29:04] | You can smell it everywhere these days, monsieur. | 现在到处都闻得到,先生 |
[29:07] | On every street corner. | 每个街角都能闻到 |
[29:10] | In fact, I just purchased you a sample. | 事实上,我刚帮您买了瓶样品 |
[29:16] | In case you wanted to test it. | 以便您用来测试 |
[29:20] | What on earth makes you think I’d be interested in testing it? | 你凭什么认为我有兴趣想测试? |
[29:25] | You’re right. It’s nothing special. | 您说的对,它没什么特别的 |
[29:28] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[29:29] | …it’s a very common scent. | 它的味道很平庸 |
[29:32] | I believe the head chord contains lime oil. | 我相信前味有莱姆油 |
[29:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[29:38] | Really? | 那中味呢? |
[29:40] | Orange blossom, I believe. | 我相信是橙花 |
[29:43] | And civet in the base chord, | 基调是麝香,可是我不敢确定 |
[29:48] | Well, I couldn’t care less what that bungler Pelissier slops into his perfumes. | 我根本不在乎那个蠢培利西耶 |
[29:50] | 在他香水里掺了什么 | |
[29:52] | Naturally not, monsieur. | 当然不在乎 |
[29:54] | And I am thinking of creating something for Count Verhamont… | 我想为维哈蒙伯爵创造出一种 |
[29:57] | And I am thinking of creating something for Count Verhamont… | 会风靡一时的香水 |
[30:01] | And I am thinking of creating something for Count Verhamont… | 我相信一定会的,包迪尼先生 |
[30:05] | Take charge of the shop, Chenier, and don’t let anyone come near me. | 你来看店,谢涅 |
[30:07] | 别让任何人来烦我 | |
[30:09] | Inspiration requires peace and tranquility. | 灵感需要和平与宁静 |
[30:54] | Is there anything else you need? | 你还需要什么吗? |
[30:57] | Inspiration, perhaps. | 灵感吧 |
[30:59] | Ah, my Giuseppe. | 我的老公 |
[31:03] | You are still the great perfumer Baldini. | 你仍然是伟大的香水师包迪尼 |
[32:00] | 妙极了 | |
[32:07] | He did it again. | 他又做到了 |
[32:15] | Lime oil. | 莱姆油 |
[32:17] | Yes, indeed. | 没错 |
[32:21] | Orange blossom… to be sure. | 橙花,一定有 |
[32:29] | And a hint of cloves, perhaps. | 也许还有一点丁香 |
[32:33] | No. | 不对 |
[32:36] | Or could be cinnamon? | 或者是肉桂? |
[32:40] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[32:44] | Cinnamon. | 肉桂 |
[32:46] | It’s not cinnamon. | 那不是肉桂 |
[32:52] | Cloves. | 丁香 |
[32:53] | No. | 不对 |
[32:55] | Musk? | 麝香? |
[32:56] | No. | 不对 |
[33:38] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[33:39] | I’m from Grimal’s tannery. | 我是葛利马鞣皮厂的人 |
[33:45] | I’ve brought the goat skins you ordered. | 我送您订的羊皮来 |
[33:53] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[34:00] | This way. | 这边 |
[34:36] | There. | 好了 |
[34:37] | Lay them there. | 东西放那里 |
[34:48] | Tell your master that the skins are fine. | 跟你主人说皮很好 |
[34:50] | I’ll come by in the next few days and pay for them. | 我过几天会去付钱 |
[34:54] | Yes, monsieur. | 好的,先生 |
[35:01] | You want to make this leather smell good, don’t you? | 您想让这些皮发出香味吧? |
[35:06] | Why, of course. And so it shall. | 当然,是那样没错 |
[35:08] | With “Amor and Psyche” by Pelissier? | 有培利西耶的“爱与灵”香味? |
[35:15] | Whatever gave you the absurd idea I would use someone else’s perfume? | 你怎么会有这么荒谬的想法 |
[35:17] | 认为我会用别人的香水? | |
[35:20] | It’s all over you. | 您身上都是那个味道 |
[35:22] | It’s on your forehead, your nose, your hands. | 您的额头、鼻子、手上都是 |
[35:24] | It’s bad, “Amor and Psyche” is, master. | 那味道不好,“爱与灵”很烂 |
[35:27] | There’s too much rosemary in it and too much of… | 太多迷迭香,还有太多…… |
[35:31] | …that and that. | 那个跟那个 |
[35:36] | Bergamot… and patchouli? | 香柑油和广藿香? |
[35:41] | Patchouli. | 广藿香 |
[35:43] | Patchouli, patchouli… | 广藿香、广藿香 |
[35:49] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[35:54] | That and that. | 那个跟那个 |
[35:57] | That and that. | 那个跟那个 |
[36:08] | Orange blossom… | 橙花 |
[36:11] | …lime… | 莱姆 |
[36:14] | …musk… – Rosemary. | 麝香 迷迭香 |
[36:18] | …and cloves. | 还有丁香 |
[36:20] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[36:30] | Storax? | 苏合香? |
[36:32] | That’s in it, too. | 里面也有那个 |
[36:33] | Storax? | 苏合香? |
[36:34] | – Storax? – Storax. | 苏合香? |
[36:35] | – Storax? – Storax. | 苏合香 |
[36:43] | You have, it appears, a fine nose, young man. But a… | 看来你的鼻子很灵,年轻人 |
[36:45] | My nose knows all the smells in the world. | 我的鼻子能分辨全世界的味道 |
[36:48] | It’s the best nose in Paris, only I don’t know the names. | 巴黎最灵的鼻子,只是不懂名称 |
[36:51] | I need to learn the names, learn them all. | 我要学习名称,全部学会 |
[36:53] | I need to learn the names, learn them all. | 我讲话的时候你别插嘴 |
[36:56] | You are both impertinent and insolent! | 你不但傲慢又没礼貌 |
[36:59] | Even I don’t know every scent! | 就连我也不知道全部的味道 |
[37:04] | I’ve, of course, known for some time the ingredients of “Amor and Psyche”. | 我早知道“爱与灵”的部份配方 |
[37:08] | But all it needs to find that out is a passably fine nose, nothing else. | 那得有个不错的鼻子,没别的 |
[37:14] | But it needs the craft of a true perfumer… | 不过只有真正的香水师 |
[37:15] | But it needs the craft of a true perfumer… | 才能破解真正的配方 |
[37:18] | …to detect the exact formula. | 哪些成份、什么调性… |
[37:22] | 还有精确的比例 | |
[37:26] | Could you tell me the exact formula of “Amor and Psyche”? | 你能说出“爱与灵”的配方吗? |
[37:32] | Best-nose-in-Paris! | 巴黎最灵的鼻子 |
[37:39] | Speak up! | 说啊 |
[37:42] | You see, you can’t, can you? And I’ll tell you why. | 你说不出来,对吧? |
[37:43] | You see, you can’t, can you? And I’ll tell you why. | 我告诉你为什么吧 |
[37:46] | Because talent means next to nothing… | 天才不算什么 |
[37:51] | …while experience acquired in humility and hard work… | 经验才最重要 |
[37:52] | …while experience acquired in humility and hard work… | 虚心求教和努力工作 |
[37:56] | …means everything. | 才是一切 |
[38:02] | I don’t know what a formula is… | 我不懂什么是配方 |
[38:05] | …but I can make “Amor and Psyche” for you now. | 但我现在就能帮您做“爱与灵” |
[38:09] | And you think I’d just let you slop around in my laboratory… | 你以为我会让你在我工作室里 |
[38:11] | …with essential oils that are worth a fortune? You? | 乱玩这些昂贵的精油?就凭你? |
[38:17] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:18] | Now, pay attention! | 给我注意听好 |
[38:23] | What is your name, anyway? | 你叫什么名字? |
[38:26] | Jean-Baptiste Grenouille. | 尚·巴蒂斯特·葛奴乙 |
[38:31] | Very well, Jean-Baptiste Grenouille. | 很好,尚·巴蒂斯特·葛奴乙 |
[38:35] | You shall have the opportunity now, | 你现在就有机会证明你的说法 |
[38:39] | Your grandiose failure will also be an opportunity for you… | 彻底的失败也是一个机会 |
[38:41] | Your grandiose failure will also be an opportunity for you… | 让你学习谦虚的美德 |
[38:43] | How much do you want me to make? | 您要我做多少? |
[38:45] | How much of what? | 多少什么? |
[38:47] | How much “Amor and Psyche” do you want? | 您要多少“爱与灵”? |
[38:52] | Shall I fill this flask? | 要不要装满这一大瓶? |
[38:53] | No! You shall not! | 不!千万不要! |
[39:05] | You may fill this one. | 装满这瓶就好 |
[39:06] | Yes, master. | 是,师傅 |
[39:11] | But, Master Baldini? | 不过,包迪尼师傅? |
[39:13] | You must let me do it in my own way. | 你得让我照我的方法来做 |
[39:16] | You must let me do it in my own way. | 请便 |
[39:24] | No! | 不! |
[39:25] | Don’t drop that! That’s pure alcohol! | 别砸了它,那是纯酒精 |
[39:27] | You want to blow up the entire building? | 你想炸掉整栋楼吗? |
[39:32] | You have to measure it first. | 你得先量剂量 |
[40:23] | Stop! Stop it! That’s enough! | 住手!够了! |
[40:27] | You know nothing! | 你什么都不懂 |
[40:28] | Essential oils are always to be mixed first, then the alcohol added. | 一定要先混合精油 |
[40:31] | 然后再加入酒精 | |
[40:33] | And never, ever is perfume to be shaken like that! | 香水也绝对不能这样乱摇晃 |
[40:37] | I must have been insane to listen to your asinine gibberish! | 我八成是疯了…才听你胡说八道 |
[40:42] | It’s all done. | 配好了 |
[41:29] | This is “Amor and Psyche”! | 这就是“爱与灵” |
[41:33] | But it’s not a good perfume, master. | 不过这不是好香水,大人 |
[41:37] | If you let me again, master, I’ll make it more better. | 您同意的话,我可以改良它 |
[42:55] | Now it’s a really good perfume. | 现在这是非常好的香水了 |
[43:04] | Don’t you want to smell it, master? | 您不要闻一下吗?师傅? |
[43:07] | I’m not in the mood to test it now. | 我现在没心情闻 |
[43:09] | I have other things on my mind. Go now. | 我有心事,你走吧 |
[43:13] | – But, master… – Go! Now! | 可是师傅… 你走吧,马上 |
[43:31] | Can I come to work for you, master? Can I? | 我能来替您工作吗?师傅? |
[43:36] | Let me think about it. | 让我考虑考虑 |
[43:37] | Master! | 师傅 |
[43:40] | I have to learn how to keep smell! | 我得学习如何保存味道 |
[43:45] | What? | 什么? |
[43:47] | Can you teach me that? | 您能教我吗? |
[43:50] | I shall have to think about it. Now, go. | 我得好好想想,你走吧 |
[44:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:46] | I’ll give you 50 francs for him. | 我出价50法郎买他 |
[44:48] | I’ll give you 50 francs for him. | 我怎么说的? |
[44:50] | What have I said? Put your measly weight behind it and push! | 把体重压上去推 |
[44:52] | – Keep pulling! – Come on, you heap of bones! | 继续拉 |
[44:53] | – Keep pulling! – Come on, you heap of bones! | 快点,你这个瘦皮猴 |
[44:55] | Push! Push hard! | 推!用力推! |
[44:56] | Grenouille! | 葛奴乙! |
[44:58] | Grimal’s transaction had a profound effect on all three parties. | 葛利马的交易对每个人都有影响 |
[45:02] | Hey, watch out! | 小心 |
[45:07] | Not least upon Monsieur Grimal himself. | 对葛利马本身却几乎没有 |
[45:13] | As for Giuseppe Baldini… | 至于纪优塞培·包迪尼 |
[45:14] | …the acquisition of Grenouille miraculously | 得到葛奴乙后 |
[45:16] | …the acquisition of Grenouille miraculously | 他的生意奇迹似的开始蒸蒸日上 |
[45:19] | …even surpassing its former glory. | 甚至比以前还好 |
[45:30] | While at last, for Jean-Baptiste… | 而葛奴乙 |
[45:32] | While at last, for Jean-Baptiste… | 则开始了解香水师的神秘技术 |
[45:36] | While at last, for Jean-Baptiste… | 他真是天才 |
[45:41] | He’s a genius! | 这太棒了 |
[45:44] | Now, pay careful attention to what I tell you. | 注意听我教你 |
[45:46] | Just like a musical chord, a perfume chord contains four essences… | 就跟音乐和弦一样 |
[45:48] | 每种香水和弦都有四种精华 | |
[45:51] | …or notes, carefully selected for their harmonic affinity. | 或音色,小心组成和谐的作品 |
[45:55] | Each perfume contains three chords: | 每个香水都含有三个和弦: |
[45:58] | The head, the heart and the base, necessitating twelve notes in all. | 前味、中味和后味 |
[46:01] | 必需有12种音色 | |
[46:04] | The head chord contains the first impression… | 前味就是第一印象 |
[46:08] | …lasting a few minutes before giving way to the heart chord… | 在中味出现前会持续几分钟 |
[46:11] | …the theme of the perfume, lasting several hours. | 中味,香水的主题 |
[46:13] | 会持续几个小时 | |
[46:15] | Finally, the base chord… | 最后,就是后味 |
[46:18] | …the trail of the perfume, lasting several days. | 香水的尾巴,能持续好几天 |
[46:26] | Mind you, the ancient Egyptians believed… | 你听好,古埃及人相信 |
[46:28] | …that one can only create a truly original perfume… | 要创造出真正独特的香水 |
[46:31] | …by adding an extra note, one final essence… | 得透过添加额外的音符 |
[46:34] | 最终的精华 | |
[46:36] | …that will ring out and dominate the others. | 能凸显并抑制其他香味 |
[46:43] | Legend has it that an amphora was once found in a pharaoh’s tomb… | 传说曾在法老的陵墓中 |
[46:46] | …and when it was opened a perfume was released. | 发现一只细颈瓶 |
[46:49] | 它被打开之后,释出一股香味 | |
[46:52] | After all those thousands of years, a perfume of such subtle beauty… | 经过了数千年 |
[46:54] | 这么细腻优美的香水 | |
[46:57] | …and yet such power, that for one single moment… | 却又如此强烈,使得有那么一刻 |
[47:01] | …every person on earth believed they were in paradise. | 世上的人都相信自己身在天堂 |
[47:08] | Twelve essences could be identified… | 12种香味都被辨识出来了 |
[47:11] | …but the 13th, the vital one… | 不过第13种,最重要的那种 |
[47:17] | …could never be determined. | 却没人能找到 |
[47:21] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[47:24] | Why not? What do you mean, why not? | 为什么?什么叫为什么? |
[47:28] | Because it’s a legend, numbskull! | 因为那只是传说,笨蛋 |
[47:32] | What’s a “legend?” | 传说是什么? |
[47:36] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[48:19] | Jean-Baptiste. Jean-Baptiste? | 葛奴乙?葛奴乙? |
[48:27] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[48:29] | Master, I have to learn how to capture scent. | 师傅,我得学习如何保存香味 |
[48:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么? |
[48:38] | I have to learn how to capture scent and reprise it forever. | 我得学习如何抽取并重现香味 |
[48:43] | You mean, preserve. | 你是说保存 |
[48:44] | You have to teach me that. | 您得教我 |
[48:46] | All right. Calm down, my boy. | 好,冷静点,孩子 |
[48:49] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[48:50] | We have work to do. | 我们还有工作要做 |
[48:54] | “The soul of beings is their scent.” | 生命的灵魂就是他们的香味 |
[48:58] | You said that, master. | 这是您说的,师傅 |
[49:01] | Did I? | 是吗? |
[49:02] | I will make you as many perfumes as you want… | 我会帮您配各式各样的香水 |
[49:06] | 不过您得教我怎么抽取香味 | |
[49:10] | Can you do that? | 您做得到吗? |
[49:13] | Well, naturally. | 当然 |
[49:16] | Then teach me everything you know… | 那就把您所知的一切教我 |
[49:21] | …and I’ll make you the best perfume in the whole world. | 我就为您做出世上最棒的香水 |
[49:27] | Mind yourselves. | 请小心点 |
[49:42] | Imagine, Jean-Baptiste… | 想像一下,葛奴乙 |
[49:44] | …ten thousand roses… | 上万朵玫瑰 |
[49:46] | …to produce one single ounce of essential oil. | 制造出一盎司的香精油 |
[49:50] | That’s the last of them. | 那是最后一批了 |
[49:52] | Now, keep the air flowing or the bottom petals will begin to stew… | 让空气流通 |
[49:55] | 否则在我放蒸馏器时 | |
[49:57] | …while I set up the alembic. And take care not to damage them. | 底部的花瓣会熟透烂掉 |
[49:59] | …while I set up the alembic. And take care not to damage them. | 要小心别捣烂它们了 |
[50:02] | We have to let them go to their deaths with their scent intact. | 我们得让它们带着香味死去 |
[50:25] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[50:26] | Now, help me with the Moor’s head. | 帮我放上摩尔人的头 |
[50:42] | Temperature is vital. | 温度很重要 |
[50:43] | When the quicksilver is here, the heat is precisely correct… | 水银到这里,温度就刚好 |
[50:47] | …and the oil will gradually rise. | 香精油就会逐渐上升 |
[50:51] | Note that this mechanism… | 这个装置 |
[50:54] | …is a remarkable invention of my own devising. | 是我自己的伟大发明 |
[50:57] | You will observe how cold water… | 你会观察到冷水是如何 |
[51:01] | …is pumped through here… | 通过这里 |
[51:04] | …allowing the essence to condense here… | 让精华在这里凝聚 |
[51:09] | …until it finally… | 直到它终于 |
[51:12] | …appears… | 出现在 |
[51:15] | …here. | 这里 |
[51:17] | …here. | 当然,在格拉斯城上方的山坡上 |
[51:21] | …we had only to bellow pure, fresh air. | 我们只能用风箱搧空气冷却 |
[51:25] | Ah, Grasse. | 格拉斯 |
[51:27] | What a town. | 真棒的城市 |
[51:30] | The Rome of scents. | 香味之都 |
[51:33] | The Promised Land of perfume. | 香水的天堂 |
[51:37] | No man can rightly call himself a perfumer… | 没有在那个神圣之都 |
[51:40] | 证明过自己的价值的人 | |
[51:42] | …unless he has proved his worth in that hallowed place. | 根本不能自称是香水师 |
[51:49] | Not to worry. Happens all the time. | 别担心,这种情况常有 |
[51:54] | To Grasse. | 敬格拉斯 |
[52:13] | Master. | 师傅 |
[52:15] | Look. | 你看 |
[52:22] | The very soul of the rose. | 玫瑰的灵魂 |
[53:18] | Jean-Baptiste. | 葛奴乙 |
[53:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[53:25] | Jean-Baptiste. | 葛奴乙 |
[53:30] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[53:32] | You lied. | 你说慌 |
[53:34] | What? | 什么? |
[53:35] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[53:37] | How dare you talk to me like that. | 你竟敢这样对我说话 |
[53:41] | You said I could capture the scent of anything. | 你说我能抽取任何东西的香味 |
[53:45] | And so you can. | 你是可以啊 |
[53:51] | What do you smell? | 你闻到什么? |
[53:53] | What do you smell? | 你闻到什么? |
[54:00] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[54:04] | What were you expecting to smell? | 你想闻到什么? |
[54:06] | Glass. | 玻璃 |
[54:08] | But glass doesn’t smell. | 可是玻璃没味道 |
[54:11] | Course it does. What’s this? | 当然有,这是什么? |
[54:18] | I don’t smell a thing. | 我什么都没闻到 |
[54:20] | I don’t smell a thing. | 它应该要有铜的味道 |
[54:22] | Enough! | 够了! |
[54:26] | You were trying to distill the smell of copper? | 你想蒸馏出铜的味道? |
[54:31] | Iron? Glass? Copper? | 铁?玻璃?铜? |
[54:38] | What else did you try? | 你还试过什么? |
[54:44] | No! | 不! |
[54:46] | Have you gone completely insane?! | 你疯了? |
[54:50] | You told me I had to experiment. | 你说过我得试验 |
[54:52] | Experiment? | 试验? |
[54:54] | Experiment?! But not with the cat. | 试验?那也不该拿猫试 |
[55:00] | What kind of a human being are you? | 你还是不是人啊? |
[55:03] | Don’t you know anything?! | 你没常识吗? |
[55:05] | You can no more distill the scent of a cat… | 你不能蒸馏猫的味道 |
[55:07] | …than you can distill the scent of you or me. | 就跟你不能蒸馏你我的味道一样 |
[55:21] | I can’t? | 不能? |
[55:22] | Of course not! | 当然不能 |
[55:31] | – He is in stadio ultimo. – What? | 他已经进入濒死阶段了 |
[55:33] | – He’s dying. – Is there nothing you can do? | 什么? 他要死了 |
[55:34] | – He’s dying. – Is there nothing you can do? | 你没办法治好他吗? |
[55:36] | – I fear not. – No! | 恐怕没有 |
[55:37] | – I fear not. – No! | 不! |
[55:38] | – He cannot die. – Well, my fee is 50 francs. | 他不能死 |
[55:40] | 诊疗费是50法郎 | |
[55:42] | 50 francs?! You charlatan! You can’t even name the disease! | 50法郎?你这个庸医 |
[55:44] | 50 francs?! You charlatan! You can’t even name the disease! | 你连病名都说不出来 |
[55:55] | You cannot do this to me. Please, don’t die on me. | 你不能这样对我 |
[55:57] | 拜托,你不能死 | |
[56:00] | Not now. Not yet. | 现在不能死,还不能死 |
[56:13] | Is there… | 除了 |
[56:19] | …any other way… | 蒸馏法之外 |
[56:23] | …to preserve smell besides distill it? | 有没有别的方法能保存香味? |
[56:26] | Jean-Baptiste? | 葛奴乙? |
[56:33] | Is there, master? | 有吗,师傅? |
[56:36] | Well, yes, I believe there is. | 有的,我相信有 |
[56:41] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[56:44] | It is known as the mysterious art of enfleurage. | 那是神秘的油萃法 |
[56:51] | Can you teach me? | 您能教我吗? |
[56:56] | Not even I am intimate with its secrets. | 就连我也不熟悉它的做法 |
[57:02] | But could I learn it in Grasse? | 但我能在格拉斯学到吗? |
[57:05] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[57:07] | Could I? | 我能吗? |
[57:14] | Where else but in Grasse? | 除了格拉斯外还会有哪里? |
[57:24] | Within a week Grenouille was well again… | 一星期内,葛奴乙就痊愈了 |
[57:26] | …but in order to travel to Grasse and find a job… | 不过为了去格拉斯找个工作 |
[57:29] | …he needed a journeyman’s papers. | 他需要一张学徒出师证书 |
[57:32] | Baldini agreed to provide them… | 包迪尼同意给他证书 |
[57:34] | …on condition that Grenouille left him not less… | 不过葛奴乙得告诉他 |
[57:36] | …than one hundred formulas for new perfumes. | 至少一百种新香水的配方 |
[57:41] | Grenouille did not mind. He could have given him a thousand. | 葛奴乙无所谓 |
[57:43] | 他可以给他一千种配方 | |
[57:51] | The morning of Grenouille’s departure, Baldini was pleased. | 葛奴乙离开的那天早晨 |
[57:53] | 包迪尼很高兴 | |
[57:55] | At last, he felt rewarded for his many years of hard work. | 他觉得多年的辛苦终于获得回报 |
[58:00] | He could not remember a happier day. | 那天是他最快乐的一天 |
[58:03] | Deeply satisfied, he went back to sleep… | 他心满意足地上床睡觉 |
[58:07] | …and awoke no more in this life. | 却再也没机会醒过来了 |
[58:29] | With every step Grenouille took away from the city, the happier he felt. | 葛奴乙每远离巴黎一步 |
[58:32] | With every step Grenouille took away from the city, the happier he felt. | 他就觉得更快乐 |
[58:34] | The air above him grew clearer, purer, cleaner… | 周围的空气更清、更纯、更净 |
[58:39] | …and at last he was able to breathe freely. | 至少他能自由呼吸了 |
[58:46] | There were two ways to reach Grasse. | 有两条路可以到格拉斯 |
[58:49] | The first followed the winding roads through the villages… | 第一条是穿过村落的蜿蜒道路 |
[58:53] | …while the second lead straight across | 第二条则直接穿过山峦… |
[58:55] | the hills and mountains, down into Provence. | 直达普罗旺斯 |
[58:59] | The choice was quite easy. | 选择很简单 |
[59:05] | Thus his nose led him ever higher, ever further from mankind… | 因为他的鼻子引领他… |
[59:08] | 爬得更高、更远离人类 | |
[59:13] | 抵达更荒凉更孤独的地方 | |
[59:55] | Grenouille needed a moment to believe that he had actually found… | 葛奴乙需要相信自己真的找到… |
[59:58] | …a spot on earth where scent was almost absent. | 一个几乎没有味道的地方 |
[1:00:08] | Spread all around lay nothing but the tranquil scent of dead stone. | 周围只有死气沉沉的石头味 |
[1:00:16] | There was something sacred about this place. | 这个地方有其神圣之处 |
[1:00:23] | No longer distracted by anything external… | 他不再被任何外在事物吸引 |
[1:00:26] | …he was finally able to bask in his own existence… | 终于能沉浸在他自己的世界里 |
[1:00:32] | …and found it splendid. | 也发现它无比辉煌 |
[1:00:43] | After a while, he almost forgot his plans and obsessions… | 有好一阵子 |
[1:00:45] | 他几乎忘记自己的计划和妄想 | |
[1:00:49] | …and, indeed, might have done so altogether. | 并且差点放弃自己的探险 |
[1:01:07] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:01:13] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:01:17] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:01:36] | There were a thousand smells in his clothes. | 他的衣服上有上千种味道 |
[1:01:39] | The smell of sand, stone, moss. | 砂子、石头、苔藓的味道 |
[1:01:42] | Even the smell of the sausage he’d eaten weeks ago. | 甚至还有他几周前吃的香肠味 |
[1:01:45] | Only one smell was not there. | 只有一个味道不在那上面 |
[1:01:51] | His own. | 他自己的味道 |
[1:02:30] | For the first time in his life… | 葛奴乙这辈子第一次… |
[1:02:31] | …Grenouille realized that he had no smell of his own. | 发现自己没有味道 |
[1:02:36] | He realized that all his life he had been a nobody to everyone. | 发现自己对别人而言…是无名小卒 |
[1:02:41] | What he now felt was the fear of his own oblivion. | 他对自己被世人遗忘感到恐惧 |
[1:02:46] | It was as though he did not exist. | 一切就好像他不曾存在一样 |
[1:02:55] | By the first light of next morning, Grenouille had a new plan. | 第二天黎明 |
[1:02:58] | By the first light of next morning, Grenouille had a new plan. | 葛奴乙有了新的计划 |
[1:03:00] | He must continue his journey to Grasse. | 他要继续前往格拉斯的旅程 |
[1:03:03] | There he would teach the world not only that he existed, | 他要教导这个世界…他不但存在 |
[1:03:07] | that he was someone… | 他也是个重要的人物 |
[1:03:09] | …but that he was exceptional. | 他是独一无二的 |
[1:03:15] | And with this decision… | 做了这个决定之后 |
[1:03:17] | …it seemed that the gods had at last begun to smile on him. | 众神似乎也开始对他微笑了 |
[1:07:49] | Laura? | 珞儿? |
[1:07:58] | Laura? | 珞儿? |
[1:08:00] | Coming, Papa. | 来了,爸爸 |
[1:08:39] | Haven’t seen you here before. | 我以前没见过你 |
[1:08:43] | It’s my first season. | 这是我第一次参与采收 |
[1:08:46] | Picking together is always more fun. | 一起采花很好玩的 |
[1:08:50] | They say you pick everything you find. | 听说你是采花高手 |
[1:09:36] | Idiot! How many times have I told you not to cram the blossoms in… | 笨蛋!我说了多少次别塞太多花 |
[1:09:41] | …like you’re stuffing a chicken?! | 你这是在塞八宝鸭吗? |
[1:09:44] | Watch how Grenouille does it. | 看看葛奴乙是怎么做的 |
[1:09:48] | Look how skillfully he handles them. | 看他的技巧有多好 |
[1:09:50] | The whole art of enfleurage is to allow the flowers to die slowly. | 油萃法的窍门在于让花慢慢凋萎 |
[1:09:54] | In their sleep, as it were. | 花儿像在沉睡中被萃取香味 |
[1:09:56] | Handle them as you would a lady. | 要像对待小姐一样对待花 |
[1:09:59] | Wouldn’t you agree with me, Druot? | 你同意吧,德鲁奥? |
[1:10:01] | Wouldn’t you agree with me, Druot? | 您说得是,夫人 |
[1:10:06] | You. Check the jonquil blossoms. | 你,去看看长寿花的情况 |
[1:10:12] | They need more time. | 它们还需要点时间 |
[1:10:16] | Do what I say! | 照我说的去做 |
[1:11:03] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:11:05] | – I’m not in the mood. – Are you sure? | 我不想要 |
[1:11:06] | – I’m not in the mood. – Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:11:09] | Of course I’m sure. | 我当然确定 |
[1:11:17] | I said… | 我说了 |
[1:11:21] | …no! | 不要 |
[1:11:34] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[1:11:39] | Lucien? | 路希恩? |
[1:11:44] | Fetch me back the ladder. | 把梯子拿回来 |
[1:11:45] | Fetch it yourself. | 自己去拿 |
[1:11:59] | Lucien? | 路希恩? |
[1:12:03] | Lucien?! | 路希恩? |
[1:12:16] | Lucien? | 路希恩? |
[1:12:20] | Lucien? | 路希恩? |
[1:12:40] | Lucien? | 路希恩? |
[1:13:39] | Tuberoses for Madame Arnulfi. She here? | 我送晚香玉给阿努非飞夫人 |
[1:13:42] | Tuberoses for Madame Arnulfi. She here? | 她在吗? |
[1:13:47] | She’s busy. | 她在忙 |
[1:13:56] | Seems such a waste to boil them. | 不管是煮了它们或怎么萃取 |
[1:13:59] | Or whatever you do with them. | 看起来都有点浪费 |
[1:14:07] | So what do you do with them? | 你用什么方法萃取它们? |
[1:14:10] | Warm them in animal fat. | 用动物油膏来萃取 |
[1:14:12] | What for? | 为什么? |
[1:14:14] | The fat soaks up their scent. | 油膏能吸取它们的香味 |
[1:14:17] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[1:14:20] | Then I cool it to a pomade… | 然后我将油膏冷却 |
[1:14:23] | …and then I filter it before… | 接着过滤,然后… |
[1:14:32] | Before what? | 然后什么? |
[1:14:34] | Before I add in alcohol and other essences to make a perfume. | 添加酒精和其它成份做成香水 |
[1:14:37] | Don’t touch anything. | 别乱碰 |
[1:14:45] | What’s in there? | 里面有什么? |
[1:14:47] | Nothing. Just flowers. | 没什么,只是花 |
[1:14:50] | – Can I look? – No. | 我能看看吗? |
[1:14:50] | – Can I look? – No. | 不能 |
[1:14:51] | Not now. I’ve got work to do. You must go now. | 现在不行,我要做事,你得走了 |
[1:14:54] | Come on. Let me look. | 拜托,让我看看嘛 |
[1:14:55] | – Don’t touch. – Ah, my tuberoses. | 别乱碰 我的晚香玉 |
[1:15:00] | Morning, Madame. | 早,夫人 |
[1:15:01] | Morning. | 早 |
[1:15:06] | Why have you covered the tank? | 你干嘛盖住油槽? |
[1:15:09] | It’s an experiment, Madame. | 我在做实验,夫人 |
[1:15:12] | To protect the blossoms from daylight. To preserve the scent better. | 避免让花照到阳光 |
[1:15:17] | To protect the blossoms from daylight. To preserve the scent better. | 以便更能保存香味 |
[1:15:20] | Well, if you say so. | 随便你吧 |
[1:15:23] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:15:25] | I’ll settle your master’s account. | 我跟你把帐都清了 |
[1:15:29] | To preserve their scent better, you say? | 更能保存香味,是吗? |
[1:15:46] | I don’t smell much. | 我倒是闻不到什么 |
[1:15:54] | No. | 是啊 |
[1:15:55] | Then my experiment was a failure. | 那我的实验算失败了 |
[1:16:01] | Make sure it’s your time you’re wasting, not ours. | 只要你别浪费我们的时间就好 |
[1:16:17] | How much must I pay… | 我要付多少… |
[1:16:21] | …to be with you? | 才能得到你? |
[1:16:24] | Depends what you want. | 那要看你想得到什么 |
[1:16:40] | What’s that stuff? | 那是什么? |
[1:16:44] | I’m creating a perfume. | 我在创作一种香水 |
[1:16:49] | Lie down, please. | 请你躺下 |
[1:17:11] | It feels horrible. | 感觉好恐怖 |
[1:17:13] | It’s only animal fat. To soak up your scent. | 这只是动物油膏 |
[1:17:15] | 用来吸取你的味道 | |
[1:17:18] | Creating a perfume, eh? | 创作一种香水啊? |
[1:17:20] | Come on. Admit it. | 拜托,承认吧 |
[1:17:22] | You’re getting some sort of bang out of this, aren’t you? | 你对这玩意有性癖好,对吧? |
[1:17:25] | Aren’t you? | 不是吗? |
[1:17:27] | I enjoy my work. | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[1:17:30] | Hold your arm still. | 你的手别动 |
[1:17:40] | Don’t think you’re gonna tie me up. | 你别以为可以把我绑起来 |
[1:17:43] | Hold out your arm, please. | 请你别动你的手 |
[1:17:53] | I’ve come across some strange men in my time… | 我是遇过一些奇怪的男人 |
[1:17:55] | Just… | 请你 |
[1:17:57] | …relax. | 放轻松 |
[1:18:06] | Holy Mother, what’s that?! | 老天爷,那是什么? |
[1:18:11] | – Just for scraping off the fat. – Are you mad? | 只是要用来刮下油膏 |
[1:18:13] | I said relax. | 你疯了? |
[1:18:14] | I said relax. | 我叫你放轻松 |
[1:18:15] | You’ll ruin everything. | 你会搞砸一切的 |
[1:18:17] | If you’re frightened, you stink. Then your perfume will be spoiled. | 你要是害怕就会发臭 |
[1:18:20] | I’ve had enough. | 那你的香水味道就不好了 |
[1:18:21] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[1:18:24] | Get out! | 出去! |
[1:18:25] | Here, take your money. | 拿去,把你的钱拿走 |
[1:18:27] | Basting me up in all this goo. | 把我全身涂得油亮亮的 |
[1:18:29] | What do you think I am, a Christmas goose?! | 你把我当什么?烤鸭吗? |
[1:18:31] | Get out of here! | 给我滚出去! |
[1:21:59] | Quickly, blow them out before the roses melt. | 快,在玫瑰花融化前吹熄蜡烛 |
[1:22:03] | – Roses can’t melt, Papa. – These ones can. | 玫瑰花不会融化,爸爸 |
[1:22:04] | – Roses can’t melt, Papa. – These ones can. | 奶油做的就会 |
[1:22:20] | Now I’d like to propose a toast… | 我现在想举杯… |
[1:22:23] | …to our guest of honor, His Excellency, the Marquis De Montesquieu. | 敬我们的嘉宾 |
[1:22:25] | 蒙德斯鸠侯爵阁下 | |
[1:22:28] | May our trade continue to flourish. | 愿我们的生意蒸蒸日上 |
[1:22:31] | Here, here. | 敬大家 |
[1:22:36] | I thank you all, and would ask of you the honor… | 我很乐意能代替大家 |
[1:22:39] | …to be the first to offer my congratulations to your beautiful daughter… | 率先恭喜您美丽的女儿 |
[1:22:43] | …and present her with a small token of my affection. | 并赠送一个小礼物给她 |
[1:22:54] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[1:23:04] | 真漂亮 | |
[1:23:07] | – Splendid. – It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[1:23:12] | I’m overwhelmed, Your Grace. | 我真是受宠若惊,阁下 |
[1:23:14] | “Your Grace?” | 阁下? |
[1:23:16] | I had hoped that we would be on more familiar terms by now. | 我原希望我们能更亲密的 |
[1:23:23] | Let’s have a game of hide and seek. | 来玩捉迷藏的游戏吧 |
[1:23:25] | Oh, yes. | 好啊 |
[1:23:26] | But everyone must play. | 不过每个人都要玩 |
[1:23:30] | Let the men catch the women. | 让男人去找女人 |
[1:23:34] | Bravo! Bravo! | 好!太好了! |
[1:23:39] | Albine! Wait! | 艾嫔,等等 |
[1:25:11] | Put me down. | 放我下来 |
[1:25:12] | Please? | 拜托你? |
[1:25:18] | Now there’s no escape. | 这下你逃不了了 |
[1:25:50] | Game’s over, everybody. | 各位,游戏结束 |
[1:25:54] | Laura? | 珞儿? |
[1:25:57] | Time to go in now. | 该进屋去了 |
[1:26:23] | Laura? | 珞儿? |
[1:26:43] | Albine? | 艾嫔? |
[1:26:44] | Francoise? | 法兰西丝? |
[1:26:51] | Laura, have you seen the twins? | 珞儿,你有看见双胞胎姐妹吗? |
[1:26:53] | No, not since the game started. | 没,游戏开始后就没看到了 |
[1:26:58] | Albine? Francoise? | 艾嫔?法兰西丝? |
[1:27:11] | Albine? Francoise? | 艾嫔?法兰西丝? |
[1:27:14] | Jacques? | 杰克? |
[1:27:16] | Take this way. | 往这边找 |
[1:27:18] | You two with me. | 你们两个跟我来 |
[1:27:19] | Your Excellency? | 阁下? |
[1:27:23] | Through here. | 搜索这里 |
[1:27:25] | Albine! Francoise! | 艾嫔!法兰西丝! |
[1:28:42] | I told that cretin ten times to get these ready! | 我叫那笨蛋准备妥当十来次了 |
[1:28:45] | Don’t keep picking on the boy. | 别老找那孩子麻烦 |
[1:28:48] | I’ll kill him, the useless little sewer rat! | 我要宰了他,这个没用的废物 |
[1:28:51] | Grenouille! | 葛奴乙 |
[1:28:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:28:55] | Why aren’t the enfleurage frames… | 油膏的工作台怎么… |
[1:29:04] | Yes, master? | 是的,师傅? |
[1:29:06] | I mean, would you be good enough to prepare | 我是说,你能不能帮个忙 |
[1:29:08] | the enfleurage frames, Jean-Baptiste? | 准备好油膏工作台? |
[1:29:14] | Certainly, master. | 没问题,师傅 |
[1:29:26] | Hey, look! | 你们看! |
[1:29:29] | Sweet… | 老天 |
[1:29:32] | A curfew?! | 宵禁? |
[1:29:33] | Are you mad?! | 你疯了? |
[1:29:34] | Jasmine can only be picked before dawn. We all know that. | 茉莉花只能在黎明前采收 |
[1:29:38] | This could mean the ruin of our trade. Yours. | 这意味着生意完了,你的生意 |
[1:29:43] | And yours and yours. | 还有你的、和你的 |
[1:29:46] | Supposing it’s your daughter next time. | 如果下回遇害的是你女儿呢 |
[1:29:49] | Of course a curfew is necessary, but we also have to catch this man… | 宵禁当然是必要的 |
[1:29:52] | Of course a curfew is necessary, but we also have to catch this man… | 不过我们也得逮到这家伙 |
[1:29:53] | Of course a curfew is necessary, but we also have to catch this man… | 要想逮到他 |
[1:29:55] | …and the only way to do that is to understand how he thinks, what he wants. | 就得明白他怎么思考、想要什么 |
[1:29:58] | I should have thought that was obvious. | 我早该想到的 |
[1:30:00] | Use your imagination. | 运用你的想像力 |
[1:30:02] | And if I were to tell you that all except the prostitute… | 要是我告诉你,除了那个妓女 |
[1:30:04] | …went to their graves with their chastity intact? | 其他人都还是处女呢? |
[1:30:08] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:30:10] | The coroner had each girl examined. They were all found to be virgins. | 验尸官检查了每个女孩 |
[1:30:12] | The coroner had each girl examined. They were all found to be virgins. | 发现她们都是处女 |
[1:30:16] | Supposing there isn’t a next time? | 也许不会有下一桩凶案了? |
[1:30:18] | If we introduce a curfew we may all go bankrupt for nothing. | 要是宵禁 |
[1:30:20] | 我们可能都会莫名其妙的破产 | |
[1:30:25] | So we wait until he’s killed, what? Six? | 所以就等他下手?杀第六个? |
[1:30:27] | Seven? Eight? | 第七个?第八个? |
[1:30:53] | Lord save us. It’s Pauline. | 老天爷,是宝琳 |
[1:30:55] | – Curfew! Go back to your homes! – Stay inside. | 宵禁,全部回家 |
[1:30:57] | It’s a curfew. Back inside. | 待在屋内 |
[1:30:58] | It’s a curfew. Back inside. | 宵禁,回家去 |
[1:31:12] | Gentlemen! | 各位! |
[1:31:14] | Gentlemen! | 各位! |
[1:31:16] | We have to face the fact that our police are helpless in this matter. | 我们得面对事实 |
[1:31:17] | We have to face the fact that our police are helpless in this matter. | 我们的警察对此束手无策 |
[1:31:20] | I suggest that we ask for support from Paris. | 我建议请求巴黎支援 |
[1:31:23] | Paris won’t be smarter than we are. | 巴黎人不会比我们聪明 |
[1:31:24] | Paris won’t be smarter than we are. | 我们得逮捕所有吉普赛人和乞丐 |
[1:31:27] | And every man without a wife and family! | 还有没老婆没家人的光棍 |
[1:31:29] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:31:33] | We have to put ourselves inside the mind of this man. | 我们得用这人的角度思考 |
[1:31:37] | Each of his victims had an especial beauty. | 受害者都有其特别的美丽之处 |
[1:31:42] | We know he doesn’t want their virginity, so… | 我们知道他不要她们的童贞 |
[1:31:45] | …it seems to me that it’s their beauty itself that he wants. | 在我看来他要的是她们的美 |
[1:31:48] | It’s almost as if he’s trying to gather something. | 他似乎想搜集什么 |
[1:31:51] | It’s almost as if he’s trying to gather something. | 他似乎有想当收藏家的野心 |
[1:31:56] | A collector? Of what? | 收藏家?收藏什么? |
[1:31:59] | Their hair? | 她们的头发? |
[1:32:01] | Get out! Get out of my store! | 出去!滚出我的店! |
[1:32:03] | You murdering scum! | 你这个杀人犯 |
[1:32:07] | Whatever it is… | 不管是什么 |
[1:32:10] | …I fear he won’t stop killing until his collection is complete. | 恐怕他在收藏圆满前 |
[1:32:12] | 不会停止杀人 | |
[1:32:36] | There you are. Next. Quick as you can. Right. | 拿去,下一个,快点 |
[1:32:39] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[1:32:40] | Monsieur. | 先生 |
[1:32:44] | This man… this man is a demon. | 这人…这人是恶魔 |
[1:32:47] | A phantom who cannot be fought by human means. | 是凡人无法对抗的幽灵 |
[1:32:51] | Now, I insist that we call upon our bishop to excommunicate him! | 我坚请大主教将他逐出教堂 |
[1:32:56] | What good would that do? | 那样做有什么用? |
[1:32:59] | Have you no faith in the power of our Holy Mother Church? | 你对圣母院的力量没信心吗? |
[1:33:04] | This is not a matter of faith. | 这不是信心的问题 |
[1:33:06] | There’s a murderer out there… | 我们城里有一名凶手 |
[1:33:08] | …and we must catch him by using our God-given wits! | 我们得运用神赐的智慧逮捕他 |
[1:33:12] | I say until we submit to Mother Church… | 我认为除非请圣母院帮忙 |
[1:33:16] | …these killings will not cease. | 否则杀戮将不会停止 |
[1:33:34] | Citizens of Grasse… | 格拉斯的居民们 |
[1:33:37] | …we hereby declare that this murderer, this demon in our midst… | 我们在此宣布这名凶手 |
[1:33:40] | 隐身在我们之中的恶魔 | |
[1:33:43] | …has incurred the sentence of excommunication. | 已受到逐出教堂的惩罚 |
[1:33:48] | Not only has this depraved monster robbed us of our daughters… | 这卑鄙的怪物 |
[1:33:50] | 不只掠夺我们的女儿 | |
[1:33:55] | …the young and fair blossom of this city… | 这城里年轻貌美的女性 |
[1:33:58] | …and by his wanton acts… | 他荒唐的行为 |
[1:34:01] | 也让我们的生意、生活,不… | |
[1:34:05] | …our very existence to the brink of eternal darkness. | 让我们的生存蒙上永恒的阴影 |
[1:34:12] | We therefore declare… | 因此我们宣布 |
[1:34:14] | …that this vile viper… | 这邪恶的坏人 |
[1:34:17] | …this ignominious carbuncle… | 这可耻的毒瘤 |
[1:34:20] | …this execrable evil in our midst… | 这隐身在我们之中的恶魔 |
[1:34:23] | …shall henceforth be solemnly banned from our holy presence… | 从今以后,应被正式逐出圣地 |
[1:34:28] | …shall henceforth be solemnly banned from our holy presence… | 不得领受圣母院圣餐 |
[1:34:34] | …as a disciple of Satan… | 因为他是撒旦的信徒 |
[1:34:37] | …slayer of souls. | 冷血的凶手 |
[1:34:40] | Stand clear! Stand clear! | 让开!让开! |
[1:34:41] | An infected limb… | 这是受细菌感染的四肢 |
[1:34:44] | …an outsider of the faith… | 天主的化外之民 |
[1:34:46] | …a necromancer, a diabolist, a sorcerer… | 巫师、魔鬼崇拜者、术士 |
[1:34:50] | …and a damned heretic. | 受诅咒的异教徒 |
[1:34:54] | Oh, God, in Thy most merciful spirit… | 主啊,请您大发慈悲 |
[1:34:59] | …bring down thunderbolts upon his head… | 用雷电劈打他的头顶 |
[1:35:02] | …and may the Devil make soup of his bones. | 并愿恶魔让他在地狱万劫不复 |
[1:35:07] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:35:08] | My Lord! My Lord! | 大人、大人 |
[1:35:11] | It’s a miracle! He’s been caught! | 这是奇迹,他被逮了 |
[1:35:13] | He’s been caught! | 他被逮了 |
[1:35:16] | My Lord, the fiend has been caught. | 大人,那个魔鬼被逮捕了 |
[1:35:20] | In the city of Grenoble. | 就在格勒诺布尔 |
[1:35:22] | He’s confessed to everything. | 他坦承了一切 |
[1:35:24] | He’s confessed to everything! | 他坦承了一切 |
[1:35:28] | Oh, hallelujah. Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚、哈利路亚 |
[1:35:33] | Praise be to God! | 赞美上帝 |
[1:35:35] | And we thank Him for listening to our prayers and answering them. | 感谢它聆听祷告,并答复我们 |
[1:35:41] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:36:02] | Just read the report. This cannot possibly be the same man. | 我看了报告,这不是同一个人 |
[1:36:09] | He confessed to everything. Including the murders in Grasse. | 他坦承了一切 |
[1:36:12] | 包括格拉斯的凶案 | |
[1:36:13] | Yes. Under torture. | 那是受了严刑拷打 |
[1:36:18] | Look. Here. | 你看,这里 |
[1:36:20] | He admits to strangling his victims, pulling out their hair… | 他承认勒死并扯下受害者的头发 |
[1:36:24] | …and ravaging them. | 还蹂躏她们 |
[1:36:26] | The girls of Grasse were killed by a single blow to the back of their heads… | 格拉斯的女孩都是一棒被打死 |
[1:36:29] | …their hair was carefully cropped, and not one of them was violated. | 头发被仔细剪下,也未受侵害 |
[1:36:32] | Antoine… | 安托万 |
[1:36:35] | …we’re all happy it’s over. | 我们都很高兴凶手被逮 |
[1:36:38] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[1:37:27] | Papa, what’s the matter? | 爸爸,怎么了? |
[1:37:29] | We’re going home. Now! | 我们回家,快! |
[1:37:30] | But why? I’m enjoying myself. | 为什么?我玩得正高兴 |
[1:37:31] | Don’t argue with me, Laura… | 别跟我争,珞儿 |
[1:37:33] | Stop it! I’m going… | 住手,我要去… |
[1:37:42] | Laura! | 珞儿 |
[1:37:45] | Laura! | 珞儿 |
[1:37:49] | Out of my way! | 让开 |
[1:37:51] | Laura! | 珞儿! |
[1:38:49] | Laura! | 珞儿! |
[1:38:51] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[1:38:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:39:13] | I know you must think me a very foolish man… | 我知道你一定觉得我很愚蠢 |
[1:39:18] | …but try to understand… | 不过请试着明瞭 |
[1:39:21] | …you’re all I have left. | 你是我仅有的家人 |
[1:39:23] | You don’t need to explain, Papa. | 你毋须解释,爸爸 |
[1:39:24] | If anything were to happen to you… | 要是你发生什么事 |
[1:39:26] | I know. | 我知道,可是你不能老为我担心 |
[1:39:52] | Sweet dreams, my love. | 祝你好梦,乖女儿 |
[1:39:57] | Sweet dreams, Papa. | 祝你好梦,爸爸 |
[1:40:55] | Laura! | 珞儿! |
[1:40:59] | Laura! | 珞儿! |
[1:41:11] | Papa, what’s the matter? | 爸爸,怎么了? |
[1:41:18] | Did you open the window? | 窗子是你打开的? |
[1:41:22] | No. Why? | 不是,怎么了? |
[1:41:27] | Have this letter dispatched to the Marquis de Montesquieu immediately. | 立刻将这封信送给蒙德斯鸠侯爵 |
[1:41:32] | Marie? Quickly! | 玛莉?快点! |
[1:42:10] | Steady! | 稳住 |
[1:42:21] | Stay on the road north into the mountains. | 循路往北走上山 |
[1:42:41] | Did Monsieur Richis leave? | 里希先生出城了? |
[1:42:43] | He did. | 是的 |
[1:42:44] | Which way? | 他往哪边走? |
[1:42:46] | North. | 北边 |
[1:42:54] | You sure it wasn’t south? | 你确定不是南边? |
[1:42:56] | I saw them with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到的 |
[1:42:58] | Why do you want to know? | 你为什么想知道? |
[1:43:01] | I said north. | 我说了是北边 |
[1:43:03] | North! | 北边! |
[1:43:06] | Grenouille? | 葛奴乙? |
[1:43:10] | Grenouille?! | 葛奴乙? |
[1:43:14] | Grenouille?! | 葛奴乙? |
[1:43:25] | Grenouille?! | 葛奴乙? |
[1:43:43] | Good God! | 老天爷 |
[1:44:41] | Good afternoon, Monsieur. | 午安,先生 |
[1:44:43] | Good afternoon. Do you have anyone else staying here? | 午安,店里有别的客人吗? |
[1:44:46] | No, Monsieur. | 没有 |
[1:44:48] | Then I would like to take all your rooms for the night. | 那我今晚想包下你所有的房间 |
[1:44:51] | It will be our pleasure, Monsieur. | 这是我们的荣幸,先生 |
[1:44:54] | And tomorrow, at first light, we wish to be ferried to the lle de Lerin. | 明天一大早 |
[1:44:56] | 我们要搭船去列亨岛 | |
[1:44:58] | It’s deserted except for a few monks… | 那里很荒凉,只有僧侣 |
[1:45:00] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[1:45:03] | Very well, Monsieur. | 很好,先生 |
[1:45:08] | Our finest room, Mademoiselle. | 这是我们最好的房间,小姐 |
[1:45:13] | With a superb view of the sea. | 有极好的面海景观 |
[1:45:16] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[1:45:24] | Very well. | 很好 |
[1:45:26] | Do you have a room next to this one? | 这间房的隔壁有房间吗? |
[1:45:28] | Yes, but the view cannot be compared… | 有,不过景观就没这么好 |
[1:45:31] | I have no interest in the view. | 我对景观没兴趣 |
[1:46:17] | Monsieur. | 请慢用 |
[1:46:26] | Papa, will you please tell me now what’s happening? | 爸爸,请告诉我出了什么事? |
[1:46:31] | You haven’t said a word all day. | 你一整天都没说话 |
[1:46:33] | Why all this secrecy? | 为什么这么神秘? |
[1:46:39] | Last night I dreamt you were dead. | 昨晚我梦见你死了 |
[1:46:43] | Murdered. Like all the other girls. | 被谋杀的,跟其他女孩一样 |
[1:46:55] | And the truth is, I’m convinced that the killer is still here somewhere. | 事实是,我相信凶手仍逍遥法外 |
[1:47:00] | All of his victims were young and beautiful… | 他下手杀害的对象都年轻貌美 |
[1:47:02] | …and who is there more beautiful than you, Laura? | 还有谁比你更美呢,珞儿? |
[1:47:06] | Whatever his insane scheme, it will surely be incomplete without you. | 不管他疯狂的计划为何 |
[1:47:09] | 没有你,计划不会圆满 | |
[1:47:20] | Whatever his insane scheme, it will surely be incomplete without you. | 我已经写信给侯爵 |
[1:47:22] | accepting his proposal of marriage on your behalf… | 代你接受了他的求婚 |
[1:47:24] | …and requesting that it take place as soon as possible. | 并要求尽快举行婚礼 |
[1:47:27] | Until then, you stay in the safety of the monastery. | 在那之前,你安全的待在修道院 |
[1:47:32] | And all this, because you had a bad dream? | 这一切,就因为你做了恶梦? |
[1:47:36] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[1:47:37] | But I don’t know whether I even love him. | 我甚至不知道我爱不爱他 |
[1:47:39] | I’m afraid the circumstances leave us no choice. | 恐怕我们别无选择 |
[1:47:42] | – Papa… – It’s all arranged, Laura. | 爸爸 |
[1:47:42] | – Papa… – It’s all arranged, Laura. | 一切都安排好了 |
[1:53:34] | On your feet! | 不准动! |
[1:53:36] | Hands in the air! | 手举起来! |
[1:54:23] | Why did you kill my daughter? | 你为什么杀害我女儿? |
[1:54:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:54:34] | I needed her. | 我需要她 |
[1:55:02] | Why did you kill my daughter? | 你为什么杀害我女儿? |
[1:55:09] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:55:13] | …needed her. | 需要她 |
[1:55:22] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[1:55:26] | But remember this. | 不过你给我记住 |
[1:55:35] | I’ll be looking at you… | 我会紧盯着你 |
[1:55:39] | …when you’re laid on the cross… | 看着你被绑上十字架 |
[1:55:41] | …and the twelve blows are crashing down on your limbs. | 看着你被12下铁棍敲碎关节 |
[1:55:48] | And when the crowd has finally tired of your screams and wandered home… | 等人群受够你的哀嚎,一哄而散 |
[1:55:55] | …I will climb up through your blood… | 我会爬上血泊中的行刑台 |
[1:56:01] | …and sit beside you. | 坐在你身边 |
[1:56:05] | I will look deep into your eyes… | 我会盯着你的眼睛看 |
[1:56:10] | …and, drop by drop… | 一滴一滴的 |
[1:56:15] | …I will trickle my disgust into them… | 我要将我的厌恶注入你眼中 |
[1:56:20] | …like burning acid… | 就像灼热的酸液 |
[1:56:25] | …until… | 直到… |
[1:56:30] | …finally… | 最后… |
[1:56:35] | …you perish. | 你死去为止 |
[1:57:13] | What do you think they’ll do to him? | 你们想他们会怎么对他? |
[1:57:15] | Apparently they’re gonna break every bone in his body with an iron bar. | 他们会用铁棍敲碎他的骨头 |
[1:57:23] | Filthy piece of bile. | 恶心的家伙 |
[1:57:29] | Fathead! | 白痴 |
[1:57:32] | Look, there he comes. | 快看,他来了 |
[1:58:37] | Unchain the prisoner. | 解开犯人 |
[1:58:50] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:58:53] | Let him be brought to the scaffold. | 把他带到行刑台 |
[1:59:00] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[2:00:16] | Is he coming? What is it? | 他来了吗?怎样? |
[2:02:07] | This man is innocent. | 这个人是无辜的 |
[2:02:14] | He didn’t do it. It’s impossible. | 凶手不是他,不可能 |
[2:02:16] | He’s innocent! | 他是无辜的 |
[2:03:41] | An angel. | 天使降临 |
[2:03:43] | This is no man! | 这不是人 |
[2:03:45] | This is an angel! | 这是天使 |
[2:09:48] | Grenouille! | 葛奴乙 |
[2:09:56] | You can’t fool me! | 你骗不了我 |
[2:10:47] | Forgive me… | 原谅我 |
[2:10:55] | …my son. | 我的儿子 |
[2:12:00] | The people of Grasse awoke to a terrible hangover. | 格拉斯人醒来时,宿醉得很厉害 |
[2:12:05] | For many of them, the experience was so ghastly, | 对许多人而言 |
[2:12:06] | For many of them, the experience was so ghastly, | 这是很糟糕又不可思议的经验 |
[2:12:09] | so completely inexplicable… | 完全无法符合他们的道德观 |
[2:12:13] | …that they literally erased it from their memories. | 因此就将它从记忆中一笔勾消 |
[2:12:17] | The town council was in session by the afternoon… | 市议会当天下午就开会了 |
[2:12:20] | …and an order was passed to the police lieutenant… | 警察队长也接到命令 |
[2:12:23] | …to immediately begin fresh investigations into the murders. | 立刻对凶手展开新的调查 |
[2:12:28] | The following day, | 第二天,多明尼各·德鲁奥被捕 |
[2:12:31] | …that the clothes and hair of all the victims had been found. | 毕竟他家后院 |
[2:12:32] | …that the clothes and hair of all the victims had been found. | 就是发现受害者衣物头发的地方 |
[2:12:36] | After 14 hours of torture, Druot confessed to everything. | 经过14小时拷问,德鲁奥认罪 |
[2:12:43] | With that, the case was closed. | 因此全案了结 |
[2:12:50] | By then, Grenouille was already halfway back to Paris. | 那时,葛奴乙已在回巴黎的路上 |
[2:12:58] | He still had enough perfume left to enslave the whole world if he so chose. | 他还拥有足够的香水 |
[2:13:01] | He still had enough perfume left to enslave the whole world if he so chose. | 可以奴役全世界的人 |
[2:13:03] | He could walk to Versailles and have the King kiss his feet. | 可以去王宫,让国王亲吻他的脚 |
[2:13:06] | He could write the Pope a perfumed letter and reveal himself as the new Messiah. | 可以写一封洒了香水的信给教宗 |
[2:13:09] | 透露他就是新的救世主 | |
[2:13:12] | He could do all this and more if he wanted to. | 只要他想,这一切他都做得到 |
[2:13:15] | He possessed a power stronger | 他拥有比金钱更有威力 |
[2:13:18] | than the power of money, or terror, or death… | 或比恐怖、死亡更厉害的能力 |
[2:13:21] | …the invincible power to command the love of mankind. | 支配人的爱欲,所向无敌的能力 |
[2:13:31] | There was only one thing the perfume could not do. | 只有一件事是这香水做不到的 |
[2:13:35] | It could not turn him into a person who could love… | 它不能使他成为像凡人一样 |
[2:13:38] | …and be loved like everyone else. | 一个能爱也能被爱的人 |
[2:13:41] | So, to hell with it, he thought. | 所以他想,去他的 |
[2:13:44] | To hell with the world. With the perfume. With himself. | 去这个世界的 |
[2:13:46] | 去这个香水、去他自己的 | |
[2:13:52] | On the 25th of June, 1766, around 11 o’clock at night… | 在1766年6月25日 |
[2:13:55] | 晚上11点左右 | |
[2:13:57] | …Grenouille entered the city through the Port d’Orleans… | 葛奴乙进城抵达奥尔良港 |
[2:14:01] | …and like a sleepwalker… | 就像梦游的人一样 |
[2:14:03] | …his olfactory memories drew him back to the place where he was born. | 他的嗅觉记忆 |
[2:14:05] | 带他回到他出生的地方 | |
[2:15:30] | An angel. | 天使降临 |
[2:15:34] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[2:16:24] | Within no time, Jean-Baptiste Grenouille… | 没多久,尚·巴蒂斯特·葛奴乙 |
[2:16:27] | …had disappeared from the face of the earth. | 就从这个世界消失了 |
[2:16:30] | When they had finished, they felt a virginal glow of happiness. | 当他们吃光他之后 |
[2:16:32] | 每个人都感受到纯粹的幸福 | |
[2:16:36] | For the first time in their lives… | 他们这辈子第一次 |
[2:16:39] | …they believed that they had done something… | 相信自己做了某件事 |
[2:16:42] | …purely out of love. | 纯粹是出自于爱 |
[2:17:17] | Over here! | 这里! |
[2:17:18] | Look! | 你们看 |
[2:17:21] | A jacket. | 一件外套 |
[2:17:27] | Let’s take them all home. | 我们把衣服拿回家吧 |
[2:17:29] | You can wear them. | 你们可以拿来穿 |
[2:17:54] | 导演:汤姆·泰克维尔 | |
[2:18:00] | 编剧:安德鲁·伯金 伯恩德·伊辛格 汤姆·泰克维尔 | |
[2:18:07] | 根据小说改编:帕特里克·聚斯金德 | |
[2:18:12] | 制片:伯恩德·伊辛格 | |
[2:18:19] | 联合制片:吉吉·奥里 | |
[2:18:25] | 现场拍摄:克莉丝汀·罗特 | |
[2:18:31] | 执行制片:马丁·莫兹科维茨 | |
[2:18:36] | 执行制片:安德雷斯·施密德 安德雷斯·格罗什 曼缪尔·马勒 塞缪尔·海迪达 朱里奥·费尔南德斯 | |
[2:18:43] | 主演:本·威士肖 | |
[2:18:48] | 主演:阿伦·瑞克曼 | |
[2:18:54] | 主演:蕾切尔·哈伍德 | |
[2:19:00] | 主演:达斯汀·霍夫曼 | |
[2:19:06] | 香水:一个谋杀犯的故事 | |
[2:19:12] | 叙述者:约翰·赫特 | |
[2:19:18] | 主演:卡洛琳·赫弗斯 | |
[2:19:24] | 主演:达卫德·卡塔 西蒙·钱德勒 | |
[2:19:30] | 主演:西恩·托马斯 洁西卡·史瓦兹 | |
[2:19:35] | 主演:科琳娜·哈弗奇 保罗·贝隆多 | |
[2:19:41] | 主演:提摩西·戴维斯 山姆·道格拉斯 哈里斯·戈登 | |
[2:19:47] | 主演:莎拉·弗里斯蒂 乔安·格里菲斯 波奇特·密尼梅雅 | |
[2:19:53] | 主演:阿尔法罗·罗克 弗兰克·勒福沃 迈克尔·斯迈利 理查德·菲里克斯 | |
[2:19:59] | 摄影指导:法兰克·葛力比 | |
[2:20:05] | 德国艺术指导:乌里·汉尼什 | |
[2:20:10] | 剪辑:亚历山大·柏纳 | |
[2:20:16] | 服装设计:皮耶-伊维斯·吉侯 | |
[2:20:22] | 化妆与发型:沃尔德曼·珀克罗姆斯奇 | |
[2:20:28] | 音乐:汤姆·泰克维尔 约翰尼·克莱梅克 雷茵霍尔德·海尔 | |
[2:20:33] | 乐 队 柏林爱乐乐团 指 挥 赛门·拉图爵士 | |
[2:20:39] | 选角导演:米歇尔·古希 格雷斯·布朗宁 | |
[2:20:45] | 线上制片:施瓦·托尔曼 | |
[2:20:51] | 制片:爱德蒙·罗奇 | |
[2:20:56] | 视觉特效:广泛合作之友制片公司 布拉格 视觉特效监制:丹尼斯·洛威 | |
[2:21:02] | 音响师:罗兰·维克 录音师:迈克尔·克兰兹 马提亚·兰柏 | |
[2:21:14] | 汤姆·泰克维尔 作品 | |
[2:21:20] | 伯恩德·伊辛格 摄制 |