英文名称:Abominable
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | Yes, Mr. Burnish, | 是的 波老板 |
[01:28] | the venue is completely sold out. | 会场门票已经完全售罄 |
[01:30] | This is the most important discovery of the century… | 这是本世纪最重要的发现 |
[01:33] | and everyone wants to see it. | 所有人都想一睹为快 |
[01:35] | Yes, the press will be there. | 是的 媒体也会到场 |
[01:36] | This is your big day, Mr. Burnish. | 这是你的大日子 波老板 |
[01:38] | You won’t be disappointed. I promise. | 不会让你失望的 我保证 |
[01:42] | Easy. Easy, boy. | 放轻松 放轻松 孩子 |
[01:45] | Code red! | 红色警报 |
[01:47] | Who left the enclosure open? | 是谁没关围栏的门 |
[01:49] | There! Stay back! | 他来了 退后 |
[02:06] | There he is! Get him! | 他在这 抓住他 |
[02:15] | All right, move in slowly. | 好了 慢慢靠近 |
[02:21] | No sudden movements. | 不要贸然行动 |
[02:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[02:44] | Who’s telling Mr. Burnish? | 谁去告诉波老板 |
[04:09] | 雪人奇缘 | |
[04:12] | On your right. | 当心右边 |
[04:14] | – Hey, wanna shoot some hoops? – Maybe later. | -想投篮吗 -晚点吧 |
[04:16] | Number two, extra spicy. | 二号 特辣 |
[04:18] | Nah. Nah, I’m going out with Peilin, but, uh, maybe I’ll stop by. | 不了 我要和佩林约会 不过我可以去看看 |
[04:22] | It would be so fun if you could come! | 要是你能来肯定很有趣 |
[04:27] | Yi! I’m leaving for work. Yi? | 小艺 我要去上班了 小艺 |
[04:32] | Are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[04:35] | Bye, everybody. Have a great day! | 大伙再见 祝今天愉快 |
[04:39] | Yi, what are you supposed to be? A famous person now? | 小艺 你这是什么打扮 明星吗 |
[04:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[04:44] | – I’ve got stuff to do. – Stuff? | -我有事 -有事 |
[04:47] | What is this stuff? It’s summer holiday. | 你能有什么事 都放暑假了 |
[04:50] | Either be busy or be on holiday, that is what I say. | 我常说 没有正事就安心放假 |
[04:53] | – Be careful out there. – Of course. | -出门注意安全 -放心吧 |
[04:55] | – Be back before dinner. – I’ll try. | -晚饭前回来 -我尽量 |
[04:56] | – Warm enough? – Toasty. | -冷不冷 -很暖和 |
[04:58] | – No boys. – What? No. No boys. | -不能和男孩子一起玩 -什么 没有男孩子 |
[05:00] | Do you need any money? | 要钱吗 |
[05:01] | Mom. Nai Nai. I’ve got it covered. | 妈妈 奶奶 我能行 |
[05:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:08] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[05:11] | What on earth do you think she does all day? | 你说她整天到底在干什么 |
[05:15] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[05:16] | Heel! | 跟着我走 |
[05:17] | Would you guys give me a break? | 你们能消停点吗 |
[05:24] | Oh, my babies! | 我的宝贝们 |
[05:26] | Money transfer? | 转账可以吗 |
[05:27] | Sorry. Cash only. | 抱歉 只收现金 |
[05:34] | We’ll be back in a few hours. | 我们几个小时后回 |
[05:37] | Hey, cutie. | 你好 小可爱 |
[05:38] | You’re not my mom! | 你不是我妈妈 |
[06:03] | So, Jin, are you going to Shuo’s this weekend? | 阿俊 你这周末去阿硕家吗 |
[06:05] | No. No, I’m heading to Beijing to check out my school. | 不去 我要去北京看看我的学校 |
[06:08] | I’m, uh, pre-med. | 我要读医学预科了 |
[06:10] | – Nice! – Oh, med school? | -不错啊 -医学院吗 |
[06:12] | That’s so hot. | 太帅了 |
[06:13] | I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
[06:16] | What’s that… | 那是什么 |
[06:17] | smell? | 味道 |
[06:21] | She looks like she slept in a dumpster. | 她看上去像是睡在垃圾桶里 |
[06:26] | Selfie! | 自拍 |
[06:38] | He breaks left. | 他假动作向左 |
[06:39] | He breaks right. He’s going in for the dunk! | 他假动作向右 他要扣篮了 |
[06:43] | Hey, Yi. | 小艺 |
[06:44] | Come shoot hoops with me. Come on. | 来跟我打篮球 来嘛 |
[06:46] | Sorry, Peng. I don’t have time. | 抱歉 小鹏 我没时间 |
[06:49] | Why don’t you ask the other kids? | 要不你还是找其他小孩玩吧 |
[06:51] | The other kids are too little. | 其他小孩都太小了 |
[06:53] | And some of them are freakishly good. | 而且有些人球技好得与年龄不符 |
[06:56] | Come on, Yi, you never play with me anymore. | 拜托了 小艺 你都不陪我玩了 |
[06:59] | Peng, I’ve been busy all day. | 小鹏 我忙了一天了 |
[07:01] | Hey, your cousin will play with you. | 你表哥可以跟你一起玩 |
[07:03] | I’ll pick you up tomorrow. Light show starts at 8:00. | 我明天去接你 灯光秀八点开始 |
[07:06] | Buh-bye. | 回见 |
[07:08] | As usual, he’s got a date. | 他和平常一样 要去约会 |
[07:12] | Wait, wait. Yi, watch. | 等等 小艺 看着 |
[07:14] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[07:15] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[07:18] | Stop and check. | 停下来照镜子 |
[07:21] | Hey, Yi, you know I can smell you | 小艺 你知道我隔着这么老远 |
[07:23] | from all the way over here, right? | 就能闻到你的气味吧 |
[07:24] | Like you can talk. | 你还说我 |
[07:25] | I’m sorry, is there any aftershave left | 不好意思 你的须后水还有剩的吗 |
[07:27] | or did you use the whole bottle? | 不是把整瓶都用光了吧 |
[07:29] | Why? You hoping to borrow some? | 怎么 你想借去用吗 |
[07:30] | Oof, not sure it’ll help. | 可能还是盖不住你的臭味哦 |
[07:32] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[07:33] | You guys wanna work out some of this tension on the court? | 你们想上球场缓解下这个紧张气氛吗 |
[07:36] | Forget it, Peng. | 算了吧 小鹏 |
[07:37] | We wouldn’t want to mess up Jin’s hair. | 我们还是不要把阿俊的发型弄乱了 |
[07:39] | And the new kicks. | 也不能弄脏我的新球鞋 |
[07:40] | No basketball for these babies. | 我的宝贝鞋可不是打篮球用的 |
[07:42] | Another time, okay, cuz? | 下次吧 好吗 表弟 |
[07:44] | That’s what you always say. | 你总是这么说 |
[07:46] | 48 likes. Sweet! | 四十八个赞 美极了 |
[07:51] | Don’t. | 别 |
[07:52] | I know what you’re thinking, so just don’t say it. | 我知道你在想什么 别说出来 |
[07:55] | She’s never at home anymore. | 她现在总是不在家 |
[07:58] | Ma… | 妈 |
[07:59] | That’s all I’m gonna say. Not another word. | 我只准备说这个 没其它话了 |
[08:05] | So, that’s it? We’re just going to give up on her? | 就这样吗 我们不管她了 |
[08:08] | I’d never give up on Yi. | 我绝不会不管小艺 |
[08:11] | Look, we both know what she’s been going through. | 我们都知道她经历了什么 |
[08:14] | She misses her dad. | 她想念她的爸爸 |
[08:17] | We all do. | 我们都是 |
[08:18] | If we’re patient and don’t push her, then just maybe… | 如果我们对她有点耐心 不去逼她 或许… |
[08:22] | Yi, is that you? | 小艺 是你吗 |
[08:23] | We’ve been waiting for you to eat. | 我们一直在等你吃饭 |
[08:25] | Oh, I ate on my way back. So I’m good. | 我回来的路上吃过了 现在不饿 |
[08:28] | Either eat here or there, but never on the move. | 要么在家吃 要么在外面吃 但不能边走边吃 |
[08:32] | That is what I say. | 我常说的 |
[08:34] | Hey, Yi. Why don’t we all sit down together tonight as a family? | 小艺 今晚我们一家人坐下来谈谈吧 |
[08:39] | Family. | 一家人 |
[08:40] | You need to eat. | 你得吃东西 |
[08:42] | You don’t want to be so short like your mother. | 你可不想像你妈妈这么矮 |
[08:45] | – I’m okay. Thank you, Nai Nai. – Yi, wait. | -我不饿 谢谢你 奶奶 -小艺 等下 |
[08:47] | What would you say to playing a little violin for us after supper? | 要不晚饭过后你拉小提琴给我们听听 |
[08:51] | – Remember when you used to… – I… I can’t. | -还记得你以前… -不行 |
[08:53] | Can’t? Why? | 不行 为什么 |
[08:55] | Because I… | 因为我… |
[08:58] | I… I sold it. | 我把小提琴给卖了 |
[09:01] | I… | 我… |
[09:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:09] | No. | 别这样 |
[09:58] | I will take this trip. | 我会完成这次旅行的 |
[10:00] | 我们的中国之旅 | |
[10:11] | Someday. | 总有一天会的 |
[12:25] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:06] | Hold up. Spotted something at two o’clock. | 等下 两点钟方向有发现 |
[13:12] | There’s nothing there. Moving on. | 什么都没有 继续搜 |
[13:14] | 波尼斯实业 | |
[14:31] | Hi, Mom. Bye, Nai Nai. | 你好 妈妈 再见 奶奶 |
[14:36] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:43] | Bam! It came out of nowhere. | 砰的一声 它不知道从哪冒了出来 |
[14:45] | Then it was gone. | 然后就不见了 |
[14:49] | Did you see where it went? | 你看见它朝哪去了吗 |
[14:51] | Lady, I just told you. It was gone. | 女士 我刚说过了 它不见了 |
[14:54] | What, uh… What was it anyway? | 它到底是什么东西 |
[14:56] | Let me take care of the repairs to your truck. | 修车的钱我赔给你吧 |
[15:03] | A little compensation for your silence. | 作为你保守秘密的一点小补偿 |
[15:05] | It’s a bribe. | 这是贿赂 |
[15:29] | Nai Nai, that’s weird. | 奶奶 你这样很奇怪 |
[15:31] | So you’re hungry now? | 现在你饿了 |
[15:33] | Oh, yeah. Starving. | 嗯 饿坏了 |
[15:36] | Let them cool. You’ll burn your mouth. | 凉一点再吃 你会烫着嘴的 |
[15:38] | I keep telling your mother | 我一直跟你妈说 |
[15:40] | you need to slow down. | 你应该学会慢一点 |
[15:42] | Spend more time here, | 多花点时间待在家 |
[15:43] | at home with your family. | 和家人在一起 |
[15:45] | Mrs. Lui called me today, says you’re fixing her computer. | 刘太太今天打给我了 说你要去给她修电脑 |
[15:50] | And Mrs. Yuan, in 4B, | 还有住在4B的袁太太 |
[15:52] | says you’re going to trim her poodle’s toenails. | 说你要给她家的贵宾剪指甲 |
[15:55] | I like that you’re ambitious. | 我喜欢你一腔热血 |
[15:57] | No one wants a lazy granddaughter. | 没人想要个懒鬼孙女 |
[16:00] | But busy, busy, busy. | 但是忙 忙 忙 |
[16:03] | What do you need to do all that for? | 你做这些事干什么 |
[16:05] | I guess I just like being busy. | 我猜我只是喜欢忙碌的感觉 |
[16:07] | Yi… | 小艺 |
[16:08] | Can we just talk about this later, Nai Nai? | 我们能晚点再聊这个吗 奶奶 |
[16:10] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心我 |
[16:12] | You should listen to Nai Nai! | 你应该听奶奶的话 |
[16:31] | Hey, boy… | 你好 小子 |
[16:34] | Or girl. | 或是小姑娘 |
[16:36] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah, you’re definitely a boy. | 嗯 你肯定是男生 |
[18:05] | I don’t know where you came from, but you | 不知道你是从哪来的 但你 |
[18:09] | sure don’t belong here. | 肯定不是本地的 |
[18:15] | You stay in here, okay? There are people looking for you. | 你待在这 好吗 有人在找你 |
[19:08] | No, no, no. Okay. Okay. | 别怕 没事的 |
[19:11] | No. Please don’t cry. | 你别哭啊 |
[19:17] | Wait. | 等下 |
[19:25] | My dad used to play for me. It always made me feel better. | 我爸爸之前总拉给我听 总能让我好受些 |
[20:12] | All better, right? | 好多了 对吗 |
[20:31] | Nah. | 不会吧 |
[20:34] | Good night, sleepyhead. | 晚安 瞌睡虫 |
[20:49] | Wait, do you know that place? | 等下 你知道那个地方吗 |
[20:57] | Is that your home? | 你家在那里吗 |
[21:01] | You know, um, home. | 就是…家 |
[21:12] | No way. | 不可能 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[21:18] | Creature from Mount Everest. | 来自珠穆朗玛峰的生物 |
[21:20] | “Considered to be no more than fairy tale and myth, | “人们认为其仅存在于童话和传说中 |
[21:23] | “enthusiasts still hold out hope | 而爱好者们仍抱有希望 |
[21:24] | that these creatures actually do exist.” | 认为这种生物确实是存在的” |
[21:31] | There’s a Yeti on my roof. | 我的屋顶上有个雪人 |
[21:36] | Captain, I am holding you personally responsible | 队长 我要你对那讨厌的东西的出逃 |
[21:38] | for that abominable creature’s escape. | 负起全部责任 |
[21:41] | Now, you will get every car we have out there | 现在 把我们的车都派出去找它 |
[21:45] | or I will send you back to your job at the shopping mall. | 不然我就让你回商场去干你的老本行 |
[21:50] | Uh, yes, sir. Understood. | 是 老板 明白 |
[21:51] | Attention, all units, we need every car out on the street. | 所有单位注意 出动所有车辆 |
[22:12] | 我们的中国之旅 | |
[22:56] | I was dribbling and the guy was like, “Oh, no,” | 我当时在盘球 然后那家伙说”不行” |
[22:58] | and I was like, “Oh, yeah.” | 我说”就要” |
[23:00] | Want to play a game? | 想来打一场吗 |
[23:01] | I can’t. Nai Nai will, though. | 我不行 不过奶奶可以 |
[23:03] | Hey, Nai Nai, want to shoot some hoops? | 奶奶 想打篮球吗 |
[23:05] | You know I only play for money. | 你知道我只玩有赌注的 |
[23:10] | Something’s missing. | 有东西丢了 |
[23:13] | What in the… | 什么鬼… |
[23:14] | Peng! Go get your cousin Jin | 鹏鹏 快去找你表哥阿俊 |
[23:16] | and see who stole my air conditioner. | 看看是谁偷了我的空调 |
[23:19] | Go! Go, go, go, go! | 快去 赶紧的 |
[23:23] | Hey! Uh, what are you doing out here? | 你在干什么呢 |
[23:26] | Someone’s gonna see you. | 会有人看到你的 |
[23:27] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪弄来的那东西 |
[23:28] | No, no, no! Give it back now! | 不 不行 快还来 |
[23:33] | Do you hear me? Let go! | 听到了吗 快松手 |
[23:35] | Peng, that does not make sense. | 鹏鹏 这根本说不通 |
[23:36] | Why would they take it to the roof? | 他们为什么要把空调弄上屋顶 |
[23:42] | Guys, what are you doing up here? | 伙计们 你们怎么上来了 |
[23:44] | – Get away from her! – No, no, no! Wait! | -放开她 -不不不 等等 |
[23:45] | Okay, I’m calling the police. | 好吧 我要报警了 |
[23:47] | – Hello? Yes, um… – No! Jin, don’t! | -喂 对… -不 阿俊 别 |
[23:49] | – There’s a wild beast on our roof. – Hang up, Jin! | -我们家屋顶上有一头野兽 -快挂了 阿俊 |
[23:51] | – No, no, stop, Jin! – Yes, a wild beast! | -不 快挂了 阿俊 -对 野兽 |
[23:53] | Turn up that scanner. | 把警讯监听开大声点 |
[23:54] | Yeah, yeah, on Heping Road. Please hurry! | 对 没错 和平路 请抓紧 |
[23:56] | That’s him. That’s the Yeti. Ring Mr. Burnish. | 是他 是雪人 快打给波老板 |
[23:59] | Jin, what have you done? He’s not dangerous. | 阿俊 你做了什么 他没有危险 |
[24:04] | Look at him. He’s a Yeti! | 看看他 他是个雪人 |
[24:07] | Cool! | 真酷 |
[24:07] | What? No. Yetis don’t exist. | 什么 不 雪人是不存在的 |
[24:12] | Oh, no! They’re back! | 糟糕 他们又来了 |
[24:16] | You have to go. Go. Run. Now! Go! | 你得走了 快跑 快 |
[24:24] | Wait, wait. No, no, no. | 等等 不 不行 |
[24:26] | No. No. No. | 不要啊 |
[24:37] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:39] | Yi! | 小艺 |
[24:41] | – He stole Yi. – More like kidnapped. | -他偷走了小艺 -更像是抢走的吧 |
[24:46] | Come on, Peng. | 快来 鹏鹏 |
[24:54] | Yi! | 小艺 |
[24:58] | We’re never gonna catch up to them. | 我们不可能追上他们的 |
[25:00] | Hey, Jin. | 阿俊 |
[25:02] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[25:03] | Whoo! How many girlfriends do you have? | 你到底有多少女朋友啊 |
[25:12] | Hurry! | 再快点 |
[25:21] | They’re gaining on us. | 他们快追上我们了 |
[25:27] | Locked on target. | 锁定目标 |
[25:30] | Dude. You darted Dave. | 哥们 你射中了戴夫 |
[25:34] | Yeah, we lost them. | 那个 我们跟丢了 |
[25:36] | I want eyes on that target at all times. | 我要时刻有人盯着目标 |
[25:38] | It cannot leave the city. | 不能让它出城 |
[25:45] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[25:46] | Hold on, Peng. | 抓紧了 鹏鹏 |
[25:47] | There! There they are. | 那边 他们在那儿 |
[26:05] | I think we lost them. | 应该是甩掉他们了 |
[26:06] | Look, down there! | 快看那下面 |
[26:07] | That boat’s leaving the city. You have to get on it. | 那艘船要离开这里了 你得溜上去 |
[26:22] | Get into position. | 就位 |
[26:27] | – There she is! – Oh, my gosh! | -她在那里 -天啊 |
[26:29] | Take the shot. | 射击 |
[26:31] | What? There’s a girl with him? | 什么 有个女孩跟他在一起 |
[26:33] | Oh, no. How is she gonna get away? | 糟糕 她要怎么逃脱啊 |
[26:38] | – Wait. What time is it? – 8:00. Why? | -等等 几点了 -八点 怎么了 |
[26:41] | Time for the light show! | 灯光秀该开始了 |
[26:53] | Come on, Yi. | 加油啊 小艺 |
[27:01] | Where are they? | 他们哪去了 |
[27:03] | They’re gone. | 他们跑了 |
[27:04] | Copy that. They’re gone. And I’m dead. | 收到 他们跑了 我死定了 |
[27:08] | Don’t rub it in. | 别得寸进尺 |
[27:10] | Come on! Keep searching! | 快去啊 继续找 |
[27:15] | There they are. Come on, Peng. | 他们在那边 快来 鹏鹏 |
[27:19] | Over there. That one. | 那边 那艘 |
[27:29] | You have to get on that boat. When that boat lands, don’t stop. | 你得上那艘船 船靠岸后 别停 |
[27:32] | Don’t stop until you reach your mountain. | 在跑进你的山里之前 一刻也别停 |
[27:34] | Don’t stop until you’re home. | 到家之前一刻也别停 |
[27:36] | Okay? Home. | 好吗 家 |
[27:40] | You have to go. Now! | 你得走了 快去 |
[27:47] | Hide! | 躲起来 |
[27:57] | Yi! | 小艺 |
[27:58] | Yi, are you okay? | 小艺 你还好吗 |
[28:03] | No! | 不 |
[28:05] | No, no, no, Yi. Don’t you dare. | 不行 小艺 想都别想 |
[28:14] | Yi! | 小艺 |
[28:26] | I guess I’m coming with you, huh? | 看来我要跟你一起去了 |
[28:28] | Everest? | 大珠 |
[28:31] | Yi? | 小艺 |
[28:32] | Yi, are you crazy? | 小艺 你疯了吗 |
[28:34] | – Wait for me! – Peng? Peng! No! | -等等我 -鹏鹏 鹏鹏 不行 |
[28:39] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[28:44] | Peng! I’m responsible for you! | 鹏鹏 我得对你负责 |
[28:49] | Your mom’s gonna kill me! | 你妈会杀了我的 |
[28:53] | My babies. | 我的宝贝鞋啊 |
[28:56] | No, no, no. You think this is funny? | 够了 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[28:58] | Do you even know how much I paid for these? | 你知道我花了多少钱吗 |
[29:05] | What were you thinking, Yi? | 你到底怎么想的 小艺 |
[29:07] | You have gotten me into so much trouble. | 你把我扯进了这么大的麻烦里 |
[29:10] | I am so mad at you right now. | 我现在要被你气死了 |
[29:12] | You know what? I can’t even talk to you right now. | 知道吗 我现在没法跟你说话 |
[29:14] | That’s how mad I am! | 气死我了 |
[29:33] | The unveiling is in one week, Captain. | 揭幕仪式还有一周了 队长 |
[29:36] | Now, how am I supposed to prove the Yeti exists | 我要怎么证明雪人的存在 |
[29:39] | when I don’t have a Yeti? | 雪人都不在我手里了 |
[29:45] | No speaking! Only leaving. | 闭嘴 滚出去 |
[29:49] | Doctor Zara, what am I going to do? | 扎拉博士 我该怎么做 |
[29:52] | The science community will be there, the press will be there. | 整个科学圈的人都会出席 媒体也都会出席 |
[29:55] | The world will be there, watching with their eyes. | 整个世界都将拭目以待 |
[29:59] | Mr. Burnish, there are many rare and exotic animals | 波老板 多年以来 |
[30:02] | you have collected over the years. | 你已经收集了许多珍稀动物 |
[30:04] | These snakes, for example. | 比如这些蛇 |
[30:06] | You’re the only one in the world | 世上只有你 |
[30:07] | to have a newly born clutch of rare Whooping snakes. | 拥有一窝刚出生的稀有呜呜蛇 |
[30:12] | Down! Down! Down! | 下去 都下去 |
[30:14] | Go in your hole, you weird snakes. | 回你们的洞里待着 你们这些怪蛇 |
[30:17] | Sir, please. These creatures are to be respected. | 先生 别这样 这些生物值得尊重 |
[30:25] | They would make a lovely belt. | 它们倒是可以做成不错的皮带 |
[30:26] | Mr. Burnish, they are one of a kind. | 波老板 它们是独一无二的 |
[30:28] | A one-of-a-kind whooping belt. | 一条独一无二的呜呜皮带 |
[30:30] | A belt that goes “whoop.” Do I want that? I don’t know. | 一条会呜呜叫的皮带 我想要吗 不好说啊 |
[30:35] | Take them away. | 拿走 |
[30:38] | Wait, how many snakes are there supposed to be? | 等等 有几条蛇来着 |
[30:41] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[30:44] | We promised the public a Yeti, and nothing else will do. | 我们向公众承诺了会有雪人 其他的都不行 |
[30:48] | Nothing! | 都不行 |
[30:50] | I don’t care if the Yeti is dead or alive, I just need him. | 我不管那雪人是死是活 反正我需要他 |
[30:56] | Your gerbil is freaking me out. | 你的沙鼠吓到我了 |
[30:57] | Jerboa. | 是跳鼠 |
[30:59] | Duchess is an albino jerboa and she, too, is one of a kind. | 公爵夫人是只白化跳鼠 她也是独一无二的 |
[31:03] | Sir, as a zoologist, it is my mission in life | 先生 我是个动物学家 我这辈子的使命 |
[31:06] | to make sure that all animals are protected | 就是确保所有动物都受到保护 |
[31:09] | especially the rare and exotic ones. | 尤其是那些珍稀物种 |
[31:11] | That is the only reason I agreed to find your Yeti. | 这也是我同意帮你找雪人的唯一原因 |
[31:14] | And you did. | 你确实找到了 |
[31:15] | For a few short days, we had one. | 有那么短暂的几天 我们手里有一个雪人 |
[31:19] | But I cannot go to that unveiling empty-handed. | 但我不能空着手去参加揭幕仪式 |
[31:25] | I will not be made into a laughingstock again. | 我不能再度成为笑柄 |
[31:28] | Not, not, not, not, not! | 不行 绝对不行 |
[31:31] | There’s news, Mr. Burnish. | 有新消息 波老板 |
[31:32] | News about you leaving? | 关于你滚蛋的消息吗 |
[31:33] | A dock worker saw a creature and some kids | 一个码头工人昨晚看到一头野兽和几个孩子 |
[31:35] | boarding a cargo barge last night. | 上了一艘货船 |
[31:37] | Doctor Zara, you are the best in your field. | 扎拉博士 干你这行的数你最优秀 |
[31:40] | – Please, help me get him back. – Under one condition. | -拜托 帮我把他找回来 -有一个条件 |
[31:44] | We bring the Yeti back alive. | 我们把雪人活着找回来 |
[31:46] | You have to promise me he will not be harmed. | 你得答应我他不会受到伤害 |
[31:51] | Fine. Fine, fine, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[31:52] | Captain, where did that boat land? | 队长 那艘船停在哪了 |
[31:56] | Yeah, Ma. Beijing is, um, great. | 妈妈 北京很棒 |
[32:00] | The dorms… The dorms are clean. | 宿舍 宿舍很干净 |
[32:04] | – Peng? Oh, Peng is, uh… – Look at all those teeth. | -鹏鹏 鹏鹏在… -看看他的牙 |
[32:07] | Peng’s fine. | 鹏鹏挺好的 |
[32:10] | And Yi came, too. | 小艺也来了 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:13] | She’s, uh, checking out the university. | 她来看看大学 |
[32:16] | Soda? Oh, yeah! | 汽水 太棒了 |
[32:18] | Mom never lets me have any. | 妈妈从不让我喝 |
[32:22] | Catch! | 接着 |
[32:30] | Everest, come over here. | 大珠 过来 |
[32:31] | How long will we be here? | 我们会在这里待多久 |
[32:35] | Excuse me! Cafeteria food is a little rich. | 抱歉 食堂吃得太丰富了 |
[32:38] | Well, I gotta go, Ma. Bye. | 我得挂了 妈 拜 |
[32:40] | I cannot believe that you made me lie to my mother! | 不敢相信你让我骗我妈妈 |
[32:44] | I love this stuff! | 我爱这东西 |
[32:47] | Okay, Everest, look. | 大珠 看着 |
[32:49] | First, you go over the Yellow Mountain. | 首先你穿过黄山 |
[32:54] | Then to the Yangtze River, | 然后到长江 |
[32:55] | and that river will take you most of the way to the Himalayas, | 长江会把你带到喜马拉雅山脉 |
[32:59] | and finally to Mount Everest. | 最终到达珠穆朗玛峰 |
[33:02] | This is how you’re gonna get home. | 这就是你回家的路 |
[33:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:06] | Mount Everest? No, no. That has to be hundreds of miles away. | 珠穆朗玛峰 不不 那得有几百公里 |
[33:09] | Actually, it’s thousands. | 其实是几千公里 |
[33:12] | I just hope he can make it all that way. | 我只希望他能顺利到达 |
[33:19] | He seems capable. | 他看起来挺能干 |
[33:23] | Look at all those people. | 看啊 那边好多人 |
[33:27] | – Hello! – Peng, get down! | -你们好 -鹏鹏 下来 |
[33:32] | Yeah. We should hide. | 没错 我们应该藏起来 |
[33:33] | 喔可乐 | |
[33:46] | Wait, why are we still moving? | 等等 为什么我们还在移动 |
[33:51] | ‘Cause we’re not at the dock anymore. | 因为我们已经不在码头了 |
[33:54] | What? | 什么 |
[33:56] | No! | 不 |
[34:04] | You know, I’ve never been out of the city. | 知道吗 我从没出过城 |
[34:08] | I can’t believe how beautiful it is out here. | 真不敢相信城外是这么美 |
[34:11] | I can’t believe I haven’t eaten in 24 hours. | 真不敢相信我一整天没吃饭了 |
[34:14] | I’m starving. | 我要饿死了 |
[34:19] | Guys, I gotta go. | 大伙 我得嘘嘘 |
[34:21] | Just hold it. | 憋着 |
[34:25] | No. He’s gotta go. | 不 他得嘘嘘 |
[34:27] | Get me out of here! I can’t! | 让我出去 憋不住了 |
[34:32] | Out of my way! | 别挡道 |
[34:34] | Gotta go! Gotta go! | 要嘘嘘 要嘘嘘 |
[34:36] | My head. | 我的头 |
[34:38] | – I’m good. – Okay. | -不用 -好 |
[34:40] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[34:43] | One bar. Okay, that’s good enough. | 一格电 好 足够了 |
[34:45] | – Good enough for what? – To buy tickets home. | -足够做什么 -买票回家 |
[34:48] | Okay, look, the next boat leaves around 5:00 | 下一艘船大约五点出发 |
[34:50] | so let’s hope that’s enough time to find our way back to the dock. | 希望时间足够我们找到回码头的路 |
[34:53] | Peng, come on. We’re leaving. | 鹏鹏 快来 我们要走了 |
[34:55] | Yes, waiter. I’m ready to order. | 是的 服务员 我准备好点餐了 |
[34:57] | I’ll have some of Nai Nai’s pork buns with extra pork. | 我要几个奶奶做的猪肉包 多放猪肉 |
[35:01] | All right, get up, Peng. We gotta go. | 好了 起来吧 鹏鹏 我们得走了 |
[35:02] | And a side of pork. | 再加一盘猪肉 |
[35:16] | Why is he making that… | 为什么他要发出那种… |
[35:18] | – Jin! – Is he humming? | -阿俊 -他在哼唱吗 |
[35:23] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[35:31] | What is happening? | 什么情况 |
[35:33] | Is that a… | 那是… |
[35:35] | A blueberry? | 蓝莓吗 |
[35:43] | Food! | 吃的 |
[35:49] | Guys, these are delicious. | 伙计们 这些超好吃 |
[35:50] | That doesn’t make any sense. No, no. This is not possible. | 这说不通啊 不不 这不可能 |
[35:56] | It’s not funny, all right? This is cashmere! | 不好笑 这是羊绒的 |
[36:00] | Jin… | 阿俊 |
[36:02] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[36:07] | Everest, do something! | 大珠 做点什么 |
[36:12] | Run! | 快跑 |
[36:17] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[36:21] | – Run! – Go faster! | -跑 -再快点 |
[36:28] | No! | 不 |
[36:29] | Save yourselves! | 各自逃命 |
[36:35] | I’m hit! Tell Nai Nai’s pork buns I love them. | 我被击中了 告诉奶奶的猪肉包我爱它们 |
[36:54] | Jin, did you get enough to eat? | 阿俊 你吃饱了吗 |
[36:58] | Let’s just say… | 这么说吧 |
[36:59] | I’ve got blueberries in places where blueberries should never be. | 我身上有蓝莓出现在它不该出现的地方 |
[37:06] | Come on, Everest. | 快来 大珠 |
[37:08] | Okay, watch and learn. | 看好 学着点 |
[37:13] | Bank shot. | 擦板球 |
[37:20] | I’m exhausted. | 我累坏了 |
[37:21] | What? Why are you stopping? | 什么 你们为什么停下来了 |
[37:23] | Because in about five minutes, | 因为大约五分钟后 |
[37:25] | we won’t be able to see our hands in front of our faces. | 我们就会伸手不见五指 |
[37:27] | And that is exactly why we’ve got to keep moving. All right? | 所以我们必须继续前进 好吗 |
[37:31] | Come on, Peng, we need to get back to that dock… | 走吧 鹏鹏 我们得回码头去 |
[37:35] | – First thing in the morning. – Yes! | -一早就出发 -棒 |
[37:44] | – There’s so many. – Bugs? | -有好多 -虫子吗 |
[37:47] | Stars. | 星星 |
[37:49] | How come they’re only swarming me? | 为什么虫子只围着我 |
[37:51] | 或许这些是瓢虫[虫子姑娘]Maybe they’re ladybugs. | |
[37:53] | “Lady…” Not funny. | “姑娘” 并不好笑 |
[37:54] | Well, my mom told me that | 我妈妈告诉我 |
[37:56] | the stars are our ancestors who always watch over us. | 星星是我们的祖先 一直在守护我们 |
[38:01] | My mom says that, too. | 我妈妈也那么说 |
[38:03] | My backpack? Peng! | 我的背包 鹏鹏 |
[38:08] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[38:09] | Great. No reception. | 好极了 没信号 |
[38:11] | I’m entirely cut off from my social life. | 我完全与社交生活隔绝了 |
[38:14] | How traumatic. | 多悲惨啊 |
[38:15] | Yeah, Yi, it is. | 没错 小艺 确实是 |
[38:17] | Because, unlike you, I like having friends. | 因为不像你 我喜欢交朋友 |
[38:19] | I’m not some kind of a… | 我不是什么… |
[38:20] | Loner? Is that what you were going to say? | 独行侠 你是想说这个吗 |
[38:24] | Well, for your info, I’m a self-proclaimed loner. | 我跟你说 我是自封的独行侠 |
[38:28] | There’s a difference, okay? | 有区别的好吗 |
[38:29] | Fine, because in the morning, | 随你 反正明天早上 |
[38:30] | Peng and I are headed back to the city. | 鹏鹏和我要回城里去 |
[38:33] | – I can’t leave him. – Yi… | -我不能离开他 -小艺 |
[38:35] | You’ve seen what he can do. He’s… | 你看到他的能力了 他… |
[38:38] | He’s amazing. He’s magical. | 他太思议了 太神奇了 |
[38:42] | So now he’s a magical Yeti. | 所以现在他是神奇雪人了 |
[38:44] | Do you realize how crazy you sound? | 你知道你听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[38:46] | Look what happened with the blueberries. | 想想今天的蓝莓 |
[38:48] | That wasn’t him. That was a natural phenomenon. | 那不是他做的 那是自然现象 |
[38:51] | Just one that I can’t explain yet. | 只不过我还无法解释 |
[38:54] | One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war. | 一二三四 我宣布拇指战 |
[38:58] | Go! | 开始 |
[39:03] | You cheated! | 你作弊 |
[39:13] | Will you two please just give it a rest? | 你们两个能消停一会吗 |
[39:16] | Oh, my gosh, I’m beginning to sound like my parents. | 天啊 我说话开始像我爸妈了 |
[39:19] | That’s it! | 就是这个 |
[39:20] | That’s why they get along so well. | 所以他们才相处这么好 |
[39:23] | Everest is just a kid. | 大珠只是个孩子 |
[39:25] | He’s probably like the same age as Peng, but in Yeti years. | 按雪人的年龄来说 他可能和鹏鹏一般大 |
[39:27] | Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. | 别打自己 别打自己 |
[39:30] | Right. There’s no way that giant thing is a kid. | 得了吧 那个巨人才不可能是小孩 |
[39:33] | Wait. I’ll prove it to you. | 等等 我证明给你看 |
[39:35] | Everest, come over here. | 大珠 过来 |
[39:41] | This is you. | 这是你 |
[39:46] | And your parents. | 还有你父母 |
[39:49] | You have your mother’s eyes. | 你的眼睛像妈妈 |
[39:54] | Don’t worry. I will make sure you get home. | 别担心 我一定会让你回家的 |
[39:57] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么做 |
[39:58] | Take him all the way back to Mount Everest? | 一路带他回珠穆朗玛峰吗 |
[39:59] | Maybe I am. | 或许就是这样 |
[40:01] | Jin, he needs to get back to his family. | 阿俊 他需要回到家人身边 |
[40:04] | What about your family? Don’t they need you, too? | 那你的家人呢 他们就不需要你吗 |
[40:07] | Always busy, never home. What’s that all about, Yi? | 一直在忙从不在家 那是怎么回事 小艺 |
[40:11] | Don’t talk to me about family. | 别跟我说家人 |
[40:13] | You have no idea! No idea! You’re… | 你完全不了解 你… |
[40:17] | Your life is so easy, Jin. Do you even… | 你的人生那么容易 阿俊 你… |
[40:20] | Do you even want to be a doctor, | 你真的想成为医生吗 |
[40:21] | or do you just think that you’ll… | 还是你只是觉得自己… |
[40:23] | I don’t know, you’ll look good in white? | 穿白衣会很帅 |
[40:25] | All right. Call me shallow all you want. | 好吧 随便你怎么说我肤浅 |
[40:27] | At least I’m not delusional. | 至少我没有妄想症 |
[40:35] | I don’t care if you think I’m crazy. | 就算你认为我疯了我也不在乎 |
[40:38] | You’re impossible. | 跟你讲不通 |
[41:04] | Is that Yi? | 是小艺吗 |
[41:17] | Wait, don’t stop. It’s really good. | 等等 别停 真的很好听 |
[41:20] | Your Nai Nai said you stopped playing after your dad died. | 你奶奶说你爸爸死后你不再拉小提琴了 |
[41:23] | – Peng! – It’s okay, Jin. Really. | -鹏鹏 -没事 阿俊 真的 |
[41:26] | Was this your dad’s violin? | 这是你爸爸的小提琴吗 |
[41:29] | You know, I really liked your dad. | 我真的很喜欢你爸爸 |
[41:33] | Thanks, Peng. | 谢了 鹏鹏 |
[41:36] | Well, we better head out if we’re going to make it to the Yangtze River. | 要是想去长江的话 我们就该出发了 |
[41:40] | – You’re coming? – Yeah. | -你也去吗 -是的 |
[41:40] | I checked, and Dahe village has boats leaving for the city every hour. | 我查了 大河村每小时都有船往城里去 |
[41:46] | Okay, well, when we get there, you and Peng can take a boat back, | 好吧 等我们到了 你和鹏鹏可以坐船回去 |
[41:48] | but I’m going to take Everest home. | 但我要送大珠回家 |
[42:00] | Well, that boat pulled in yesterday morning, | 那艘船昨天早上靠岸的 |
[42:03] | but we’ve unloaded all of the cargo, and didn’t find anyone. | 但我们卸下了所有货物 没发现有人 |
[42:05] | Would you mind if we search it again? | 你介意我们再搜一次吗 |
[42:09] | – You got anything? – No, Captain. | -有发现吗 -没有 队长 |
[42:12] | – He was here? – Yes. | -他来过这里 -是的 |
[42:14] | And it looks like he fancies soda. | 看起来他喜欢汽水 |
[42:27] | Stop! | 停车 |
[42:29] | Down there! | 下面那里 |
[42:32] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[42:35] | Sorry, Doctor, there’s no sign of ’em anywhere. | 抱歉 博士 到处都没有他们的踪迹 |
[42:41] | – Sir, the Yeti has disappeared. – It has been so long | -先生 雪人不见了 -我好久没有 |
[42:44] | since I’ve been out in nature. | 出来看看大自然了 |
[42:46] | – Sir, if we… – Look at this tree. | -先生 如果我们 -瞧这棵树 |
[42:49] | It’s a wonderful tree. | 多么美的树 |
[42:51] | Look at the colors. | 瞧这颜色 |
[42:52] | I love this tree. | 我爱这棵树 |
[42:54] | You there, chop it down and put it in a bag, will you? | 你 把它砍倒装好 听见没 |
[42:56] | Right away, sir. | 马上就办 先生 |
[42:57] | I want it in my penthouse… | 我要把它摆在我的顶层公寓… |
[42:59] | To be with me. | 陪在我身边 |
[43:01] | Mr. Burnish! | 波老板 |
[43:02] | Right! What? What is it? | 是 什么 说到哪里了 |
[43:03] | We should divide the team | 我们应该 |
[43:04] | and cover some ground. | 分头搜索 |
[43:06] | Captain, let us fan out. | 队长 全体散开 |
[43:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[43:13] | Now, on the map, that village is only a centimeter away. | 那村子在地图上距离我们只有一公分 |
[43:17] | That can’t be that far. | 不可能那么远 |
[43:18] | It must just be on the other side of the… | 肯定就在山的另一… |
[43:22] | The Yellow Mountain. | 黄山 |
[43:28] | Wait. Wait. We are not going over that. | 等等 我们才不要爬那个 |
[43:32] | Come on, Everest, I’ll race you! | 来 大珠 看我们谁跑得快 |
[43:42] | Hey, you guys, wait right there! | 你们俩 等一等 |
[43:47] | Everest, look. Make a wish. | 大珠 看 许个愿 |
[43:50] | No, no. They’re for wishing. | 不不 这是许愿用的 |
[43:54] | Leg cramp. Stop for a sec. | 腿抽筋了 停一下 |
[43:57] | Okay. I mean, if you really need to. | 行 如果你实在走不动 |
[44:02] | I wish I was a basketball superstar. | 我希望我是个篮球明星 |
[44:09] | Starting in the championship game, the mighty Peng! | 踏上冠军赛球场的是 威猛的鹏鹏 |
[44:17] | Wait, is that a drone? Cool! | 等等 那是无人机吗 酷 |
[44:24] | Okay. Not so cool! Not so cool! | 好吧 没那么酷 没那么酷 |
[44:27] | Oh, no. It’s those guys from the city. | 不 是城里的那些人 |
[44:29] | I told you this was a crazy idea. | 跟你说这主意太疯狂了 |
[44:31] | Captain, I have footage. | 队长 我拍到了 |
[44:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[44:35] | Those little thieves stole my Yeti! | 那些小贼偷了我的雪人 |
[44:38] | – Get us there. – Keep your eyes on ’em. | -带我们去 -盯住他们 |
[44:40] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上到 |
[44:42] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[44:43] | I wish there was a way out of here. | 我希望有办法离开 |
[44:50] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[44:52] | Yi, let go of that! It’s dangerous! | 小艺 放手 太危险了 |
[44:55] | Everest, are you sure about this? | 大珠 你确定吗 |
[44:57] | No, Peng! Get down from there right now! Hey, Peng! | 不 鹏鹏 马上下来 鹏鹏 |
[45:01] | – Jin! Jump! – Jump! | -阿俊 跳过来 -跳过来 |
[45:03] | No, get down here! Give me your hand! | 不 下来 手给我 |
[45:05] | Got ya! | 抓住你了 |
[45:09] | Meet me at that village by the river! | 河边那个村子碰头 |
[45:11] | We’ll be there! | 我们会去的 |
[45:13] | And take care of Peng! | 照顾好鹏鹏 |
[45:34] | Everyone, push! | 大家一起推 |
[45:50] | – Are you catching this? – Is that a giant dandelion? | -你看到了吗 -那是个巨型蒲公英吗 |
[45:53] | Giant dandelions? | 巨型蒲公英 |
[45:55] | Look, stop messing about and get my Yeti! | 别瞎耽误了 抓住我的雪人 |
[45:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[45:59] | Let’s take ’em down. | 击落他们 |
[46:14] | Yeah! Take that, drones! | 接我一招 无人机 |
[46:20] | So, who’s going to tell Mr. Burnish? | 谁去告诉波老板 |
[46:24] | Not it! | 我不去 |
[46:25] | – Help! – Wait, where are we going? | -救命 -等等 我们这是去哪里 |
[46:32] | I hope you’re not hurt. Let me introduce myself. | 但愿你没受伤 我自我介绍一下 |
[46:35] | – I’m Doctor Zara. – I know who you are. | -我是扎拉博士 -我知道你是谁 |
[46:38] | – You do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[46:41] | You’re the bad guys. | 你们是坏人 |
[46:43] | Your gerbil is freaking me out. | 你的沙鼠吓到我了 |
[46:45] | A boy that knows his gerbils. I like him. | 这孩子看穿了沙鼠 我喜欢 |
[46:48] | Bad? Listen, you’ve got this all wrong. | 坏人 你完全误会了 |
[46:51] | That wild beast is unpredictable, even dangerous. | 那个野生动物行为难以预料 甚至有危险性 |
[46:55] | We were trying to rescue your friend when the Yeti kidnapped her. | 那雪人绑架你朋友时 我们是想救她 |
[47:00] | He did kidnap her. | 他的确绑架了她 |
[47:02] | Listen, you twit! | 听好 你这傻瓜 |
[47:03] | I own that Yeti. He is my Yeti. I want my Yeti back! | 那雪人是我的 他是我的雪人 我要找回我的雪人 |
[47:08] | Right? Just nod. | 懂吗 点头就行 |
[47:10] | Mr. Burnish, please! | 波老板 拜托 |
[47:14] | All right, look. | 好吧 |
[47:15] | I just need to find my cousin and my friend | 我得找到我表弟和我朋友 |
[47:18] | and get ’em back to the city in one piece. | 把他们安全地送回城里 |
[47:20] | I can get all of you back to the city, | 我可以把你们都送回城里 |
[47:22] | but the only way I can | 但我得知道 |
[47:23] | help your friends is if I know where they are. | 他们在哪里 才能提供帮助 |
[47:26] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[47:28] | That Yeti is the pinnacle of my research. | 那雪人是我研究的关键 |
[47:32] | I really need him back. | 我真的需要把他找回来 |
[47:35] | I don’t know where they are, | 我不知道他们现在在哪里 |
[47:38] | but I do know where they will be. | 但我知道他们会去哪里 |
[47:50] | Brace yourselves! | 做好准备 |
[47:59] | Everest! | 大珠 |
[48:01] | No, over here! | 不 这边 |
[48:07] | That was amazing, Everest. | 太不可思议 大珠 |
[48:09] | You saved us. And now, we’re… | 你救了我们 现在我们到了… |
[48:13] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[48:16] | All I know is we’re a long way from Jin. | 我只知道离阿俊很远 |
[48:19] | Yeah, well, that’s his fault. He should have jumped. | 是啊 这是他的错 他应该跳过来的 |
[48:21] | I mean, why doesn’t he ever just jump? | 他为什么从来都不跳 |
[48:24] | He did. He jumped on that boat back in the city. | 他跳了 在城里的时候他跳上了船 |
[48:27] | That’s what got him on this trip in the first place. | 所以他才和我们一起踏上了旅程 |
[48:29] | Yeah, but that’s because he was worried about you. | 对 但那是因为他担心你 |
[48:31] | You’re his family. | 你是他的家人 |
[48:32] | Yi, he thinks of you as family, too. | 小艺 他也把你当家人 |
[48:35] | Wh… what? | 什…什么 |
[48:45] | Hey, little turtle. | 小乌龟 |
[48:48] | Everest… | 大珠 |
[48:49] | Jin said Yi was like his little sister when they were kids. | 阿俊说小时候 小艺就像是他妹妹 |
[48:53] | She was always doing something crazy | 她总是会做一些出格的事 |
[48:54] | that would get her into trouble, | 然后惹一身麻烦 |
[48:56] | so he had to watch out for her. | 所以他得照顾她 |
[49:00] | And he still does. | 他现在也一样 |
[49:05] | I think we should get going. | 我们该动身了 |
[49:08] | But don’t worry. I can get us out of here. Let’s go. | 不过别担心 我能带咱们离开这里 走吧 |
[49:14] | Put ’em down, Everest. | 把它们放下来 大珠 |
[49:34] | Suddenly, I saw it. | 突然间 我看到了 |
[49:37] | A Yeti. A real Yeti. | 一个雪人 一个真正的雪人 |
[49:41] | Cold eyes staring. | 冰冷的眼睛凝视着我 |
[49:44] | It tried to kill me. | 它要杀我 |
[49:46] | I needed to protect myself. I swung my ice axe… | 我得自卫 我挥舞我的冰镐… |
[49:51] | And it was gone. | 然后它不见了 |
[49:53] | No footprints. Nothing. | 没有脚印 无影无踪 |
[49:56] | I rushed back to tell the world | 我回来告诉所有人 |
[49:57] | what had happened, but without proof… | 发生了什么 但没有证据 |
[50:01] | They laughed at me. | 人们嘲笑我 |
[50:03] | They laughed at me. | 人们嘲笑我 |
[50:07] | You spent all these years trying to get your proof? | 你这些年都在找证据吗 |
[50:13] | I’m so used to looking down on the world, | 我太习惯于俯瞰世界了 |
[50:17] | it’s amazing how small one feels just by looking up. | 仰视时竟然感觉如此渺小 |
[50:22] | Mr. Burnish, we need to get an early start. | 波老板 我们明天得早起 |
[50:25] | Thanks to Jin, we’ve learned the Yeti’s whereabouts. | 多亏阿俊 我们知道了雪人的行踪 |
[50:28] | Yes, yes. | 对 对 |
[50:32] | Duchess. Is that your name? | 女公爵 你是叫这名字吗 |
[50:34] | You’re kind of cute, you know, | 你还挺可爱的 |
[50:35] | in your own ugly, beady-eyed kind of way. | 长着豆豆眼 丑得别具一格 |
[50:45] | I can’t feel my feet. | 我的脚都要断了 |
[50:48] | “Don’t worry, I’ll get us out of here.” | “别担心 我能带咱们离开这里” |
[50:52] | What was I thinking? | 我当时想什么呢 |
[50:54] | We are completely lost. | 我们彻底迷路了 |
[50:56] | Everest is nowhere near his mountain, | 大珠还离他的山远得很 |
[50:58] | and for all we know, | 看之前的样子 |
[50:59] | Jin could be in trouble right now. And it’s… | 阿俊现在可能有麻烦了 而且… |
[51:03] | It’s all my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[51:06] | Jin said this trip was a crazy idea. | 阿俊说这旅行是发疯 |
[51:08] | And, I don’t know, maybe he’s right. | 我不知道 也许他是对的 |
[51:12] | I mean, but… | 但是 |
[51:14] | We could sure use him right now. | 我们现在真的很需要他 |
[51:15] | Yeah. And the map on his cell phone. | 是啊 以及他手机上的地图 |
[51:21] | It’s okay, Everest. It’s just a koi fish. | 没事 大珠 是锦鲤 |
[51:24] | That’s weird. | 真怪 |
[51:25] | Why are they swimming against the current? | 它们为什么要逆流游 |
[51:27] | They’re actually trying to get back home. | 实际上 它们是要回家 |
[51:35] | Yeah. Let’s just put him back. | 把它放回去吧 |
[51:37] | Do you think he’ll make it? | 你觉得它能到家吗 |
[51:38] | Well, he’s sure gonna try. | 他肯定会努力的 |
[51:40] | You know these fish are the symbol of perseverance? | 你知道锦鲤象征着坚持不懈吗 |
[51:43] | What? | 什么 |
[51:46] | It’s, uh… it’s just something my mom told me. | 我妈是这么跟我说的 |
[51:48] | It means that when things get really tough… | 是说即使处境非常艰难 |
[51:53] | they never give up. | 它们也决不放弃 |
[51:55] | You know what, guys? We have to keep going. | 伙计们 我们得接着走 |
[51:57] | Come on. Come on, you guys, let’s go. | 来 来 伙计们 我们走 |
[52:00] | Everest, put the fish down. | 大珠 把鱼放下 |
[52:03] | Into the water. | 放回水里 |
[52:23] | Get back, you abominable creature! | 后退 你这怪物 |
[52:26] | Back! | 后退 |
[52:36] | That’s great. Of course. | 真棒 毫不意外 |
[52:38] | He said in the sweetest little voice, | 他柔和地小声说 |
[52:40] | “You’re cute in your own ugly, beady-eyed kind of way.” | “你还挺可爱的 长着豆豆眼 丑得别具一格” |
[52:45] | I tell you, he’s going soft! | 我告诉你 他心软了 |
[52:48] | We need to act fast. | 我们得动作快点 |
[52:49] | If that kid is right and we find the Yeti at the river tomorrow, | 如果那小子说得没错 我们明天找到了雪人 |
[52:52] | use any means possible to take him down. | 不惜一切手段也要拿下他 |
[52:55] | I thought we had to keep the Yeti alive. | 我以为我们得活捉他 |
[52:57] | The buyer won’t pay us unless he’s still breathing, | 他死了买家就不会付钱 |
[52:59] | but if he’s a little banged up, who cares? | 但没人在乎他有没有受伤 |
[53:01] | They’re just gonna chop him up into little pieces | 反正他们为了做实验 |
[53:03] | for their experiments anyway. | 总要把他剁碎的 |
[53:05] | Well, what do we do with the kids? | 孩子们怎么办 |
[53:07] | If you want your 10%, you’ll get rid of them. | 如果你要分到你那百分之十 就得甩掉他们 |
[53:10] | For good! | 彻底地 |
[53:12] | And get rid of this rodent I’ve been carrying around. | 还有这只我一直带在身边的老鼠 |
[53:15] | Do you know how hard it | 你知道维持这种 |
[53:16] | is to keep up this British animal-lover act? | 英国动物爱好者的假象有多难吗 |
[53:18] | I’m done! | 我不干了 |
[53:20] | Duchess? But she’s a one-of-a-kind albino jerboa. | 女公爵 但她是只独一无二的白化跳鼠 |
[53:24] | She’s just a rat, you idiot! | 她就是只老鼠 你个白痴 |
[53:27] | Hey! My keys. | 我的钥匙 |
[53:35] | Here, I think you’re better off with this guy. | 来 我觉得你跟着他混更好 |
[53:42] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[53:47] | All right, let’s see. | 好 来看看吧 |
[53:49] | SUV? Too loud. | 越野车 动静太大 |
[53:53] | Transporter? No. | 运输车 不行 |
[53:57] | What’s this one? | 这是什么 |
[54:00] | Sweet. | 酷毙了 |
[54:04] | Check the hair. Lookin’ good, Jin. | 检查发型 帅极了 阿俊 |
[54:07] | Thanks, Jin. | 谢了 阿俊 |
[54:09] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 开始吧 |
[54:35] | It’s okay, babies. It’s okay, I got you. | 别害怕 宝贝鞋 我护着你 |
[55:06] | Nope. Nope. I can’t do it. | 不行 不行 我做不到 |
[55:09] | All right, fine, just take it! | 好吧 好吧 拿走吧 |
[55:17] | Be the koi fish. Be the koi fish. | 当一条锦鲤 当一条锦鲤 |
[55:21] | That’s it, Peng. | 就这样 鹏鹏 |
[55:23] | You keep swimming. | 你就一直这样游 |
[55:26] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[55:27] | Come on! | 快走 |
[55:30] | All right! No more swimming! | 太好了 不用再游泳了 |
[55:34] | Yeah, but, how are we gonna catch it? | 可我们怎么赶上火车呢 |
[55:56] | Now, this is the way to travel! | 我说这才叫旅行 |
[55:59] | Ready, Everest? | 准备好了吗 大珠 |
[56:00] | 剪刀石头布 | |
[56:04] | Again. | 再来 |
[56:05] | You know, Everest, I… | 大珠 我 |
[56:07] | I can’t figure you out. I mean, how do you do that? | 我真是搞不懂 你是怎么做到的 |
[56:14] | Maybe it’s his gift… | 或许这就是他的天赋 |
[56:15] | Like when you play the violin, or when I play basketball. | 就像你拉小提琴和我打篮球的时候一样 |
[56:19] | Everest talks to nature. | 大珠能与大自然对话 |
[56:21] | Now, that? That is a gift. | 我说这才叫天赋 |
[56:47] | Well, this is the village. | 就是这个村子 |
[56:48] | Do you see Jin? | 你看见阿俊了吗 |
[56:49] | Through that mob? Are you kidding me? | 从这群人中找吗 你在开玩笑吗 |
[56:52] | – We need to both look for him. – What about Everest? | -我们俩得去找他 -大珠怎么办 |
[56:54] | Move it, yaks! | 快走 牦牛 |
[56:56] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[56:57] | Grab all of that rope. | 把绳子都拿上 |
[57:09] | – Can you see anything? – Nope. | -你有看见什么吗 -没有 |
[57:13] | Yi, there he is! | 小艺 他在那里 |
[57:15] | Jin! Jin! | 阿俊 阿俊 |
[57:17] | – We’re gonna lose him. – I’ll run ahead. | -我们要跟丢了 -我去追他 |
[57:19] | Stay there and blend in. | 你待在这里 融入牛群 |
[57:23] | Your yak is odd-looking. | 你的牦牛长得好奇怪 |
[57:25] | Don’t body-shame my yak. | 别羞辱我的牦牛 |
[57:28] | Jin! Jin! | 阿俊 阿俊 |
[57:31] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[57:32] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[57:37] | – No. – Keep looking. He said they would be here. | -不好 -继续找 他说他们会在这里 |
[57:40] | I can’t believe he crashed my bike. | 我不敢相信他居然撞坏了我的摩托 |
[57:44] | – Look! – Target spotted. Move out. | -快看 -发现目标 出动 |
[57:49] | They found us. Let’s go! Go! | 他们发现我们了 快跑 快跑 |
[57:53] | Go, Everest, go. Move it! | 跑啊 大珠 快跑啊 |
[57:54] | No. Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[57:56] | Hey, you! | 那边的 |
[57:57] | – Need a ride? – Jin? | -要我搭你一程吗 -阿俊 |
[58:01] | – You showed up! – Of course I did. | -你来了 -那是当然 |
[58:04] | Wait, where’s Peng? | 等等 鹏鹏在哪 |
[58:08] | Everest! | 大珠 |
[58:11] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[58:12] | Coming in at 4’10” and ready to take the game, | 身高一米四七 准备好上场的是 |
[58:15] | the mighty Peng! | 威猛的鹏鹏 |
[58:20] | High five! Yeah! | 击掌 |
[58:31] | – Everest! Peng! – Peng! Come on! | -大珠 鹏鹏 -鹏鹏 快来 |
[58:33] | Jin! I knew you’d be here. | 阿俊 我就知道你会来 |
[58:36] | Good to see ya, cuz. | 很高兴见到你 表弟 |
[58:38] | What happened to your babies? | 你的宝贝鞋怎么了 |
[58:40] | Well, Peng… | 鹏鹏 |
[58:42] | My babies are all grown up. | 我的宝贝鞋长大了 |
[58:44] | Hang on. | 抓紧了 |
[58:48] | Captain, don’t you dare let them get away. | 队长 不准让他们逃掉了 |
[58:50] | Hold on. This little lady has a few tricks up her sleeve. | 抓紧 这位小姐自有她的绝技 |
[59:06] | – Go faster! – I’m trying! | -开快点 -我在努力了 |
[59:09] | Everest, do something. | 大珠 做点什么 |
[59:17] | Hurry, Everest! | 快点 大珠 |
[59:21] | It’s working! | 有用了 |
[59:22] | Oh, no. Guys. Guys! | 糟了 大伙 大伙 |
[59:25] | Turn, turn, turn! Turn, turn! | 转弯 转弯 转弯 |
[59:44] | This is unbelievable. | 这简直难以置信 |
[59:49] | Peng! Peng! Look. It’s okay. | 鹏鹏 鹏鹏 快看 不用怕 |
[1:00:03] | – This is amazing! – This is impossible! | -不可思议 -难以置信 |
[1:00:07] | Come on, Everest, make it go bigger! | 大珠 把它变得更大 |
[1:00:15] | Higher! | 更高 |
[1:00:19] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[1:00:23] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[1:00:35] | – Peng! – Where is he? | -鹏鹏 -他在哪 |
[1:00:43] | Peng? | 鹏鹏 |
[1:00:51] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[1:00:53] | Everest, no. Everest. | 大珠 不行 大珠 |
[1:00:56] | Hold it in. | 憋住 |
[1:00:57] | No, no! | 不要 |
[1:01:04] | Hey, Jin. You got a little something right here. | 阿俊 你脸上沾了点东西 |
[1:01:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:22] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[1:01:25] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:30] | Yi… | 小艺 |
[1:01:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:01:59] | That violin meant everything to me. | 那把小提琴就是我的一切 |
[1:02:07] | When we were little, you know, my dad used to play all the time. | 我们小的时候 我爸总是在拉小提琴 |
[1:02:14] | But every night… | 但每天晚上 |
[1:02:16] | When he was tucking me in, he would play this one song | 哄我睡觉时 他会演奏一首曲子 |
[1:02:19] | just for me. | 给我一个人听 |
[1:02:21] | And I don’t know, it made me feel like | 我说不清楚 那让我有一种 |
[1:02:25] | everything was gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的感觉 |
[1:02:32] | Yi, I’m sorry. | 小艺 对不起 |
[1:02:35] | I’m sorry for what I said. | 我为我说过的话道歉 |
[1:02:37] | “Too busy, never home.” | “一直在忙从不在家” |
[1:02:38] | – I… – No. You’re right. | -我 -不 你说得对 |
[1:02:42] | I know I keep busy. | 我知道我一直在忙 |
[1:02:44] | I just don’t know why. | 我只是不明白为什么 |
[1:02:46] | I mean, I… | 我是说… |
[1:02:49] | I miss him, and I don’t wanna miss him, | 我想他 但我又不想想他 |
[1:02:52] | but I haven’t even cried yet, Jin. | 我都还没哭过呢 阿俊 |
[1:02:56] | And my family… | 我的家人 |
[1:02:58] | We’re all so distant, and I… | 我们都很疏远 我 |
[1:03:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:03] | I don’t… I don’t know what to do. | 我 我不知道该怎么做 |
[1:03:06] | Well, are you sure they’re the ones who are distant? | 你确定是他们疏远你的吗 |
[1:03:12] | But you were right about me, too. | 但你对我的看法也是对的 |
[1:03:17] | Yeah, hate to admit it, but I mean | 虽然不愿意承认 但是 |
[1:03:18] | that thought about looking good in the white doctor’s coat… | 穿着医生的白大褂应该会很帅 |
[1:03:22] | It did cross my mind. | 我确实想过 |
[1:03:24] | I am a horrible, horrible person. | 我这人无药可救了 |
[1:03:28] | Yeah. You are the worst. | 是啊 你最恶劣了 |
[1:03:30] | I really… I am. | 我确实是 |
[1:03:35] | Yi, listen, | 小艺 |
[1:03:36] | if those people find Everest, we’re all in danger. | 如果那些人找到大珠 我们都会有危险 |
[1:03:40] | Wait, do they know where I’m taking him? | 等等 他们知道我要带他去哪里吗 |
[1:03:44] | They’re headed to the Himalayas, sir. | 他们要去喜马拉雅山脉 先生 |
[1:03:46] | And the Yeti’s powers will grow even stronger | 雪人离山脉越近 |
[1:03:49] | the closer he gets to those mountains. | 他的力量就越强大 |
[1:03:51] | But there’s still one more chance to capture your Yeti. | 但还有一次机会能抓住你的雪人 |
[1:03:54] | At the foothills of those mountains, there’s a bridge. | 在那些山脉的山脚下 有一座桥 |
[1:03:57] | Once the Yeti crosses it, he’ll blend in, disappear. | 一旦雪人过了桥 他就会融入雪山 消失不见 |
[1:04:01] | We will never find him again. | 我们就再也找不到他了 |
[1:04:03] | I’ve never seen powers like those before. | 我从来没见过那样的能力 |
[1:04:06] | It’s intimidating. | 太吓人了 |
[1:04:08] | Stay the course, sir. | 坚持住 长官 |
[1:04:10] | After this, no one will ever laugh at you again. | 办成这件事 就不会有人再嘲笑你了 |
[1:04:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:04:17] | Captain, we are going to need reinforcements. | 队长 我们需要增援 |
[1:04:20] | Lots of reinforcements. | 大批的增援 |
[1:04:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[1:04:25] | What do those powers mean for us? | 那些能力对我们来说意味着什么 |
[1:04:27] | That Yeti’s price tag just doubled. | 意味着雪人的价格刚刚翻了一倍 |
[1:04:30] | Hey, you guys, did you find that thing? | 你们找到那东西了吗 |
[1:04:32] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在找 |
[1:04:34] | There it is! | 在那里 |
[1:04:36] | There it is! | 在那里 |
[1:04:37] | There it is! | 在那里 |
[1:04:38] | Really, Dave? | 你是认真的吗 戴夫 |
[1:04:46] | Come on! Come quickly. | 过来 快来 |
[1:04:48] | Everest? | 大珠 |
[1:04:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:05:00] | – Is that… – Yeti hair? | -那是 -雪人毛发 |
[1:05:02] | Yep. | 是的 |
[1:05:11] | See? It’s as good as new. | 看见没 跟新的一样 |
[1:05:15] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:16] | It’s better than new. | 比新的更好 |
[1:05:28] | Hey! When did you buy these? | 你什么时候买的这些 |
[1:05:30] | I didn’t buy them. | 不是买的 |
[1:05:32] | They were my dad’s. | 这些是我爸的 |
[1:05:34] | He kept postcards of all the places | 他攒的这些明信片 |
[1:05:36] | he wanted to take us someday, the whole family. | 都是他想带我们一家人去的地方 |
[1:05:39] | Yi, they’re all of the places we’ve been! | 小艺 这些地方我们都去过了 |
[1:05:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:49] | No way. How… How is this possible? | 不可能 怎么 怎么可能 |
[1:05:53] | That can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[1:05:55] | We’ve been to all of these. | 这些地方我们都去过了 |
[1:05:57] | All but one. | 除了一处 |
[1:06:08] | The Leshan Buddha. | 乐山大佛 |
[1:06:11] | This is the place that my dad wanted me to see the most. | 这是我爸最想让我去的地方 |
[1:06:16] | This is incredible. | 不可思议 |
[1:06:19] | You brought me here, didn’t you? | 是你把我带到这里的 对吧 |
[1:06:26] | Impossible. | 难以置信 |
[1:07:13] | I wish Dad were here to see this. | 多希望爸爸能看到这一幕 |
[1:09:16] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[1:09:18] | Thank you, Everest. | 谢谢你 大珠 |
[1:09:23] | You did that, Yi. You did. | 这是你做的 小艺 是你 |
[1:09:29] | I did that? | 是我做的 |
[1:09:37] | Come on, Everest. | 来吧 大珠 |
[1:09:39] | Yi… | 小艺 |
[1:09:44] | We are so going to the Himalayas. | 我们一定要去喜马拉雅山脉 |
[1:09:56] | Come on, you guys. | 快点 大伙 |
[1:09:58] | Whoa, whoa! Okay, okay! | 好的 好的 |
[1:10:16] | Hold on, Peng. | 抓稳了 鹏鹏 |
[1:10:58] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[1:10:59] | If we keep going, we’ll get to the Himalayas by morning. | 我们接着赶路 早上就能到喜马拉雅山脉 |
[1:11:02] | Those guys are not gonna stop until they get Everest… | 那些家伙不捉到大珠是不会罢休的 |
[1:11:06] | Is that better? | 这样好点了吗 |
[1:11:07] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[1:11:10] | – We still have to keep going though. – I know. | -但我们还是得接着赶路 -我明白 |
[1:11:15] | Will it be the same? You know, when Everest goes home? | 等大珠回家之后 还会像现在这样吗 |
[1:11:20] | With us, I mean. | 我们之间 |
[1:11:22] | Like, will you guys still want to hang out? | 你们还会一起玩吗 |
[1:11:24] | Of course we will, Peng. | 当然了 鹏鹏 |
[1:11:27] | You know, I’ll sure miss seeing these stars. | 我一定会怀念这些星星 |
[1:11:30] | Yeah, but even though we can’t see them, | 是啊 但即使我们看不到了 |
[1:11:33] | we’ll still know they’re there. | 也知道它们依然存在 |
[1:11:34] | So that’s kinda cool, isn’t it? | 所以还是很棒的 对吧 |
[1:11:36] | Yes, Peng, that’s very cool. | 是的 鹏鹏 非常棒 |
[1:11:46] | It’s not funny. Loch Ness Monster? Chupacabra? | 这不好笑 尼斯湖水怪 卓帕卡布拉 |
[1:11:50] | What if they exist? | 万一也存在呢 |
[1:11:52] | Oh, my gosh, my whole life has been a lie. | 我的天 我这一生就是个谎言 |
[1:12:00] | The Himalayas. | 喜马拉雅山脉 |
[1:12:06] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[1:12:07] | Everest, look! | 大珠 看 |
[1:12:09] | Just across that bridge is home! | 过了那座桥就到家了 |
[1:12:11] | What are we waiting for? | 那我们还在等什么 |
[1:12:13] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走吧 走吧 |
[1:12:19] | Everest! Wait up! | 大珠 等等 |
[1:12:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:12:29] | Move out! Everyone, go! | 开始行动 全体都有 |
[1:12:31] | Move it! | 行动 |
[1:12:32] | Go! Go back! | 快 回来 |
[1:12:38] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:12:39] | Target spotted. | 发现目标 |
[1:12:49] | Everest, run! Go to your mountain. Now! | 大珠 快跑 回你的山上去 快 |
[1:12:53] | Before it’s too late. | 要不就来不及了 |
[1:12:56] | Captain, hurry. | 队长 快点 |
[1:12:57] | Get my Yeti! Get him now! | 抓住我的雪人 快抓他 |
[1:13:01] | No, no, no! You’re going the wrong way! | 不 不 不 你跑错方向了 |
[1:13:04] | Target’s on the move! | 目标在移动 |
[1:13:37] | It’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[1:13:39] | Mr. Burnish, we’re missing our chance. | 波老板 我们要错过机会了 |
[1:13:42] | Load tranq guns. | 麻醉枪上膛 |
[1:13:45] | Wait! Hold your fire! | 等等 别开枪 |
[1:13:57] | Get back! | 退后 |
[1:14:08] | Mr. Burnish! | 波老板 |
[1:14:10] | Take the shot! | 开枪吧 |
[1:14:14] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:14:15] | He’s defending them. | 他在保护他们 |
[1:14:18] | Mr. Burnish! | 波老板 |
[1:14:20] | Mr. Burnish! | 波老板 |
[1:14:23] | Doctor, I was wrong. | 博士 我错了 |
[1:14:26] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:14:28] | The Yeti must be protected. | 必须要保护雪人 |
[1:14:30] | And the best way to protect the Yeti is to let him go. | 而保护雪人的最好办法就是放他走 |
[1:14:36] | We must let him go. | 我们必须要放他走 |
[1:14:39] | Captain, order your men to stow their weapons. | 队长 让你的手下把枪收起来 |
[1:14:41] | Do it, now! | 快点 |
[1:14:50] | Quick! Mr. Burnish needs help. | 快 波老板需要帮助 |
[1:14:57] | Captain… | 队长 |
[1:15:04] | Fire at will! | 自由开火 |
[1:15:04] | Fire! Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 开火 |
[1:15:17] | Everest! | 大珠 |
[1:15:29] | – No! – Get the kids. | -不 -抓住孩子们 |
[1:15:30] | – Everest! – No! No! | -大珠 -不 不 |
[1:15:33] | – Everest! – Stop! | -大珠 -住手 |
[1:15:48] | I’ll make sure the Yeti’s out. | 我会确保雪人醒不过来 |
[1:15:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:53] | You are never going to escape again. | 你再也逃不掉了 |
[1:15:57] | – Wait, wait, get her! – Stop it! | -等等 抓住她 -住手 |
[1:16:00] | Yi! | 小艺 |
[1:16:01] | Yi! | 小艺 |
[1:16:16] | – No! No! No! – Yi! No! | -不 不 不 -小艺 不 |
[1:16:19] | – Well, that’s one down. – Yi! | -解决了一个 -小艺 |
[1:16:21] | All right, move out. | 好了 撤离 |
[1:16:23] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[1:16:24] | – Copy that. Moving out. – Go back! | -收到 撤离 -回去 |
[1:16:26] | – No! Yi! – Go back! Yi! | -不 小艺 -回去 小艺 |
[1:16:28] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[1:18:35] | – It’s Everest. – No. This can’t be happening! | -是大珠 -不 这不可能 |
[1:18:41] | – Let’s go! Get out of here! – Go, go, go! | -快走 快跑啊 -快 快 快 |
[1:18:43] | Sir… Sir, wake up. | 先生 先生 醒醒 |
[1:18:47] | Yi! You’re okay. | 小艺 你没事 |
[1:18:49] | Everest! | 大珠 |
[1:18:56] | I thought we had to keep the Yeti alive. | 我们不是要活捉雪人吗 |
[1:18:58] | Dead will have to do. | 只能捉死的了 |
[1:19:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:06] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:19:20] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:24] | Everest? | 大珠 |
[1:19:36] | Everest? | 大珠 |
[1:19:45] | Everest? | 大珠 |
[1:19:47] | You are, by far, | 你是目前为止 |
[1:19:47] | the most extraordinary creature I have ever seen. | 我见过的最神奇的生物 |
[1:19:51] | That is exactly why the world must never know you exist. | 所以这个世界绝对不能知道你的存在 |
[1:19:58] | They would not understand. I didn’t. | 他们不会理解 我之前就是 |
[1:20:04] | Now, can I please help you get back to the city? | 好了 能让我带你们回家吗 |
[1:20:07] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[1:20:08] | But I promised to take Everest home, and he’s not home yet. | 但我答应了要带大珠回家 他还没到家 |
[1:20:13] | You’re going to take Everest all the way to Everest? | 你们要带大珠去珠穆朗玛峰吗 |
[1:20:16] | That is impossible. | 不可能做到的 |
[1:20:17] | Sir, with all due respect, | 先生 无意冒犯 |
[1:20:19] | when Yi sets her mind on something, nothing is impossible. | 小艺决心要做什么事 没有什么是不可能的 |
[1:20:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:20:26] | It’s cold. | 好冷 |
[1:20:29] | But there is something I have to insist that I give you. | 但我有东西必须要给你们 |
[1:20:33] | – Thank you! – Thank you! | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[1:20:34] | See you later. | 再见 |
[1:20:35] | Don’t worry, I’ll be waiting right here. | 别担心 我就在这里等着 |
[1:20:39] | They just wanted our coats, Dave. | 他们只要我们的大衣 戴夫 |
[1:20:43] | Guys… | 大伙 |
[1:20:44] | It sure is a long way up there. | 这山真的很高 |
[1:20:48] | Everest? | 大珠 |
[1:21:03] | – Cool! – All right. Bring it! | -真酷 -好了 来吧 |
[1:21:32] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[1:22:02] | Everest, it’s your mountain. | 大珠 是你的山 |
[1:22:18] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
[1:22:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:22:52] | His parents. | 他的父母 |
[1:22:55] | They’d be so good at basketball. | 他们要是打篮球一定很厉害 |
[1:23:07] | We’re finally home, Everest. | 我们终于到家了 大珠 |
[1:23:10] | Home. | 家 |
[1:23:16] | I can’t… | 我不… |
[1:23:18] | I can’t believe the journey’s over. | 我不敢相信旅程结束了 |
[1:23:40] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:23:44] | It’s not over. | 并没有结束 |
[1:23:48] | Thank you, Everest. | 谢谢你 大珠 |
[1:23:53] | I’ll never forget you, Everest! | 我永远都不会忘记你 大珠 |
[1:25:05] | – Goodbye! – Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[1:25:06] | – Bye! Thank you! – Thank you! | -再见 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[1:25:21] | Ma! | 妈 |
[1:25:23] | Yi? You’re back. | 小艺 你回来了 |
[1:25:25] | How was the trip? | 旅行怎么样 |
[1:25:30] | Yi? | 小艺 |
[1:25:33] | I missed you both so much. | 我好想你们 |
[1:25:35] | It’s good to have you back, granddaughter. | 你回来真好 孙女 |
[1:25:43] | Why don’t you get that? | 你去开门吧 |
[1:25:44] | It’s probably the boys. | 可能是兄弟俩 |
[1:25:47] | Who is ready for Nai Nai’s pork buns? | 谁准备好吃奶奶的包子了 |
[1:25:50] | Look what I found on your doorstep. | 看我在你家门口发现了什么 |
[1:25:52] | It’s addressed to all of us. | 是寄给我们三个的 |
[1:25:52] | Shh! Come over here. | 嘘 快过来 |
[1:25:58] | 为下次冒险做好准备 波老板 | |
[1:25:58] | For your next adventure. | 为下次冒险做好准备 |
[1:26:00] | Hey, kids… | 孩子们 |
[1:26:01] | – how was Beijing? – Peng. | -北京怎么样 -鹏鹏 |
[1:26:03] | It was, um, life-changing. | 是改变人生的经历 |
[1:26:06] | That’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[1:26:07] | Everybody, dig in. | 大家开吃吧 |
[1:26:13] | I totally see what you mean about these pork buns. | 我完全明白你对猪肉包子的喜爱了 |
[1:26:17] | There is no one in the world | 这世上没有谁 |
[1:26:19] | who likes these pork buns more than me. | 比我更爱吃包子了 |
[1:26:22] | Well, maybe one. | 或许有一个 |
[1:26:27] | Who? Who else like my buns? | 谁 还有谁喜欢我的包子 |
[1:26:31] | No laughing. I’m serious. | 不许笑 我是认真的 |