英文名称:Hugo
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:18] | – Good morning. – Good morning, madame. | – 早上好 – 早上好 女士 |
[02:22] | – Good morning. – Hello. | – 早上好 – 早 |
[02:26] | New delivery. I’m sure you’ve got some excellent books there. | 新到的货 这里面肯定有很棒的书 |
[05:05] | Got you at last! | 终于抓到你了! |
[05:07] | Not the first time you’ve stolen from me, is it, my little thief?! | 也不是你第一次从我这儿偷东西了 是吧 小贼? |
[05:11] | – Quick, empty your pockets. – You’re hurting me! | – 嗯?快 把你的口袋掏空 – 你弄痛我了! |
[05:14] | Empty your pockets, or I’ll call the Station Inspector. | 把你口袋掏空 不然我就叫车站督察了 |
[05:18] | Do as I say! | 乖乖照做! |
[05:30] | What are you doing with all these? | 你拿这些都是要做什么? |
[05:33] | – And the other one. – There’s nothing in it. | – 还有另一个口袋 – 那个口袋没东西 |
[05:37] | Where’s the Station Inspector?! | 车站督察在哪儿呢?! |
[06:31] | Ghosts. | 见鬼了 |
[06:35] | Did you draw these pictures? | 这些画都是你画的吗? |
[06:40] | 这些画都是你画的吗? | |
[06:44] | Where did you steal this? | 你又是在哪偷来的这个? |
[06:46] | – I didn’t steal it. – You’re a thief and a liar. | – 这不是偷的 – 你既是个贼 还撒谎 |
[06:49] | – Get out of here. – Give me my notebook! | – 快走吧 – 把我的笔记本还给我! |
[06:52] | It’s no longer your notebook! | 这笔记本不再是你的了! |
[06:53] | It is my notebook and I’ll do with it what I like! Maybe I’ll just burn it! | 现在它是我的了 我想怎样就怎样! 可能一把火烧了! |
[06:56] | – No! – Then tell me who did the drawings! | – 不! – 那告诉我这些是谁画的! |
[07:04] | Get out of here, you little thief! | 快滚吧 你这个小贼! |
[07:09] | Why are you still here? | 还呆在这干嘛? |
[07:11] | – Go! – Maximilian, do you hear an atrocity? | – 走啊! – 麦西米兰 听见有人有事情在喊么? |
[07:14] | Calamity? Corruption? Go! | 出大事了?有什么人放肆?追! |
[07:21] | Excuse me, excuse me! Move aside! | 借过 借过! 让一让! |
[07:26] | Move aside! Gangway! | 让一让!让出条路! |
[07:28] | Move, move! | 让一让! |
[07:37] | Stand aside! | 让开一下! |
[08:04] | What?! | 怎么了? |
[08:06] | A wolf! | 啊!有狼啊! |
[08:15] | Move, move! | 让一让! 啊! |
[08:28] | As you were. | 你们继续 |
[08:31] | Move! | 快! |
[08:39] | Stop that child! Apprehend! | 拦住那个小孩! 逮捕他! |
[08:41] | Monsieur Frick! | 弗里克先生! |
[08:43] | Hey! Move aside! | 嘿!让一让! |
[08:50] | Move! | 让一让! |
[08:51] | 让一让! | |
[08:53] | Pardon me! | 抱歉! |
[08:55] | Sir, move! | 先生 让一让! |
[09:14] | Malediction! | 我诅咒这小子! |
[09:17] | No! Stop the train! | 噢不!快把火车停下来! |
[09:20] | Hold the train! | 快停车! |
[09:22] | Help! Help! Assistance! | 救命!请求帮助! |
[09:26] | Hold it, hold the train! | 停车 快停车! |
[09:29] | Move the bag! Move the bag! | 把包拿开!把包拿开! |
[09:31] | No! | 哦!不! |
[11:23] | Oh, my God! I’m so sorry. | 噢天哪!真对不起 |
[11:26] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[11:33] | No, no, no. That was very, very bad. | 绝对不行 刚才的行为太失礼了 |
[12:54] | 片名:雨果 | |
[13:03] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在 |
[13:11] | What’s your name, boy? | 孩子 你叫什么名字? |
[13:14] | Hugo. Hugo Cabret. | 我叫雨果 雨果·卡布里特 |
[13:17] | Stay away from me, Hugo Cabret. | 离我远点 雨果·卡布里特 |
[13:20] | Or I’ll drag you to the Station Inspector’s office. | 不然我就把你拖到车站督察的办公室去 |
[13:24] | He’ll lock you up in his little cell, | 他会把你关在他那个小牢笼里 |
[13:28] | and you’ll never get out, you’ll never go to school, | 你就永远别想出来了 永远不能去学校 |
[13:33] | you will never get married and have children of your own | 永远别想结婚 生跟你一样的孩子 |
[13:35] | to take things that don’t belong to them. | 从别人那里拿不是自己的东西 |
[13:39] | Give me back my notebook. | 把我的笔记本还给我 |
[13:42] | I’m going home to burn your notebook. | 我要回家烧了你那笔记本 |
[13:55] | – You can’t burn my notebook. – And who’s to stop me? | – 你不能烧了它 – 谁又能阻止我呢? |
[15:29] | You look so cold. | 噢 你看上去冷得发抖呢 |
[15:32] | I’m very hot. He’s really upset me. | 我热着呢 他真是把我惹毛了 |
[15:35] | – Who’s really upset you? – That child. | – 谁呀? – 那个小孩 |
[16:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[16:05] | Your grandfather stole my notebook. | 你爷爷偷了我的笔记本 |
[16:08] | I’ve got to get it back before he burns it. | 我得在他烧了它之前拿回来 |
[16:10] | Papa Georges isn’t my grandfather. | 乔治教父并不是我的爷爷 |
[16:13] | And he isn’t a thief. You’re the thief. | 他也不会偷东西 你才偷东西 |
[16:15] | You’re nothing but a… | 你就是个… |
[16:19] | …a reprobate. | 小恶棍 |
[16:23] | – You’ll have to go. – Not without my notebook. | – 你得赶紧走 – 不拿到笔记不行 |
[16:28] | Why do you need it so badly? | 你为什么这么想拿回来? |
[16:32] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[16:36] | Is it a secret? | 是个秘密吧? |
[16:38] | – Yes. – Oh, good, I love secrets. | – 是 – 噢太好了 我喜欢秘密 |
[16:41] | – Tell me this instant. – No. | – 快告诉我 – 不行 |
[16:44] | Well, if you won’t tell me, then you’ll have to leave. | 你不告诉我的话 那你就走吧 |
[16:46] | Not without my notebook! | – 不拿到笔记本不行! – 嘘! |
[16:49] | I’ll get in trouble. | 我会有麻烦的 |
[16:52] | Just go home. | 先回家吧 |
[17:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:04] | I’ll make sure he doesn’t burn your notebook. | 我保证他不会烧了你的笔记本 |
[17:08] | Now go. | 现在走吧 |
[17:59] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[18:00] | It’s called an automaton. | 这叫做自动机 |
[18:02] | An aut… An automaton? | 自动…自动机? |
[18:05] | I found him abandoned in the attic at the museum. | 我发现他被遗弃在博物馆的阁楼里 |
[18:11] | What does he do? | 他能做什么? |
[18:14] | He’s a windup figure, like a music box. | 他是上发条的 就像音乐盒 |
[18:18] | This is the most complicated one I’ve ever seen… by far. | 这是我目前见过的… 最复杂的一个 |
[18:25] | You see, this one… | 你看 他… |
[18:28] | …this one can write. | 他可以写字 |
[18:34] | It must’ve been made in London. | 这肯定是伦敦制造的 |
[18:36] | Where Mother was from. | 妈妈的家乡 |
[18:39] | She was from Coventry, but she… moved to London. | 她是考文垂人 后来搬去了伦敦 |
[18:43] | Magicians used machines like this when I was a boy. | 在我小时候 魔术师会用到这样的机器 |
[18:46] | Some walked, some danced, some sang. | 有些会走路 有些会跳舞 有些会唱歌 |
[18:48] | But the secret was always in the clockwork. | 秘密总是藏在发条里面 |
[18:53] | Look at that. | 看哪 |
[19:00] | Can we fix him? | 我们能修好他吗? |
[19:01] | I don’t know, Hugo. | 我不知道 雨果 |
[19:04] | He’s badly rusted. | 他已经锈得很厉害了 |
[19:06] | And finding parts to fit will be very hard. | 并且找到合适的零件会很难 |
[19:13] | Of course we can fix him. | 我们当然能修好他 |
[19:16] | We’re clockmakers, aren’t we? | 我们是钟表匠呀 是不是? |
[19:18] | But only after I’ve finished my work at the shop | 只能在我做完店里的工作以后 |
[19:20] | and at the museum, hmm? You understand. | 还有博物馆的工作 你懂的吧 |
[19:29] | We’ll put this back in. Just steady it… | 我们把这个放回去 安好 |
[19:36] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[19:47] | You see this? Another complication. | 看见没?另一个难题 |
[19:53] | Another mystery. | 另一个秘密 |
[19:55] | That makes you happy. | 秘密让你兴奋 |
[19:57] | A keyhole in the shape of a heart. | 嗯 一个心形的钥匙孔 |
[20:02] | Unfortunately, we don’t have the key. | 不幸的是 我们没有这把钥匙 |
[21:13] | I fixed the gears, and… | 我修好了齿轮还有… |
[21:18] | Uncle Claude. | 克劳德叔叔 |
[21:25] | There was a fire. | 发生了一起火灾 |
[21:27] | Your father’s dead. | 你爸爸死了 |
[21:38] | Pack your things, quickly. You’re coming with me. | 快点 收拾好你的东西 你要跟着我了 |
[21:48] | Quick! | 快! |
[21:58] | You’ll be my apprentice, and you’ll live with me at the station. | 你就当我的徒弟 和我一起住在车站里 |
[22:02] | And I’ll teach you how to take care of them clocks. | 我会教你如何保养那些钟表 |
[22:10] | These apartments were built for them that run the station years ago. | 这些公寓是给那些 很多年以前运营车站的人住的 |
[22:16] | But everybody’s forgotten they’re here. | 但大家都忘了还有他们在这里 |
[22:24] | Your bed is in the corner, over there. | 你的床在角落里 那边 |
[22:27] | Now, get some sleep. We start work at 5:00. | 去睡会儿吧 我们5点就要开始工作了 |
[22:37] | – What about school? – You’ve finished with school! | – 上学的事情怎么办? – 你不用上学了! |
[22:41] | There’ll be no time for that when you’re in them walls. | 你住在这墙后面 哪还有时间上学 |
[22:49] | Hugo, without me, you’d be in the orphanage. | 雨果 没有我 你就会在孤儿院里了 |
[23:02] | Time… | 啊 时间… |
[23:05] | My time is… 60 seconds in a minute. | 我的时间…一分钟有60秒 |
[23:10] | Sixty minutes in an hour. | 一小时有60分钟 |
[23:15] | Time is everything. | 时间就是一切 |
[23:17] | Everything. | 一切 |
[23:21] | Time, time, time… | 啊 时间 时间 时间… |
[23:35] | OK. | 好了 |
[23:50] | Oh, hello. | 噢 你好 |
[23:54] | I just thought… | 我只是想… |
[23:57] | …a rather nice joke. | …一个不错的笑话 |
[24:01] | Stop that! No, Schatzi! Stop it! | 快住手! 不行 沙其!住手! |
[24:05] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不… |
[24:09] | Come back! | 快回来! |
[24:11] | Stand back! He’s just a small little dog. | 后退! 他只是条小狗 |
[24:16] | Please be careful! You’ve stepped on him! | 拜托小心点! 你踩到他了! |
[24:21] | Don’t hurt him! | 不要伤害他! |
[25:16] | – Good morning! – Morning, sweetheart. | – 早上好! – 早 亲爱的 |
[25:20] | Hello, how are you? | 早 你好吗? |
[25:23] | Good morning, sir. Can I help you with anything? | 早上好 需要我帮忙吗? |
[25:26] | I’ll take these. | 我要这些 |
[26:08] | I thought I might see you today. | 我就觉得我今天肯定还会再见到你 |
[26:15] | I need my notebook. | 我需要我的笔记本 |
[26:19] | Why do you need it so badly? | 你为什么这么急着要它? |
[26:23] | To help me… | 帮我来… |
[26:26] | …to fix something. | 修好某个东西 |
[27:09] | Go away. | 走开 |
[27:13] | Please just go away. | 请走开吧 |
[27:22] | Wait! Hey! | 等等!嘿! |
[27:24] | – Sorry, I… – I saw. | – 抱歉 我… – 我看到了 |
[27:29] | – Are you crying? – No. | – 你在哭吗? – 没有 |
[27:32] | Hold still. | 等等 |
[27:34] | Look, there’s nothing wrong with crying. | 哭并没有什么不对 |
[27:38] | Sydney Carton cries. And Heathcliff, too. | 西德尼·卡尔顿也会哭啊 还有希斯克里夫也是 |
[27:42] | – In books, they’re crying all the time. – I can do it. | – 在书里 他们一直都有哭啊 – 我自己能行 |
[27:46] | I need to talk to you. It’s terribly important, but… | 我得跟你谈谈 这很重要 但是… |
[27:50] | But not here. We’re too… | 但不能在这里 我们太… |
[27:54] | …exposed. | 暴露了 |
[27:59] | – Come on. – Where are we going? | – 过来吧 – 我们这是去哪里? |
[28:01] | Only to the most wonderful place on earth. | 去世界上最神奇的地方 |
[28:04] | It’s Neverland and Oz and… Treasure Island all wrapped into one. | 那是梦幻岛 新大陆 藏宝岛…都打包在一起 |
[28:08] | Good morning, Monsieur Labisse. | 早上好 拉比斯先生 |
[28:11] | Isabelle. | 伊莎贝尔 |
[28:13] | May I present to you Monsieur Hugo Cabret, | 请允许我给你介绍 雨果·卡布里特先生 |
[28:16] | a very old and dear companion. | 是我的老朋友了 |
[28:23] | Monsieur Cabret. | 卡布里特先生 |
[28:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:30] | Well, thank you for this. | 这个谢谢了 |
[28:33] | I think I’m halfway in love with David Copperfield. Photography? | 我想我就要爱上大卫·科波菲尔了 摄影的书在哪里? |
[28:38] | – Back corner, left, top shelf. – Thank you. | – 后面的角落 左边 顶上的架子 – 谢谢 |
[28:52] | Listen, what’s so important? | 什么事这么重要? |
[28:53] | Papa Georges still has your notebook. | 乔治教父仍旧还拿着你的笔记本 |
[28:56] | He didn’t burn it. That was all a trick. | 他没有烧了它 都是把戏 |
[28:58] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么? – 我不知道 |
[29:02] | All I know is the notebook made him very upset. | 我只知道那本笔记让他很生气 |
[29:05] | And he and Mama Jeanne stayed up very late talking about it. | 他和乔安教母一直谈论这件事到深夜 |
[29:11] | Well, you see, I think he was crying. | 你看…我觉得他是哭了 |
[29:17] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我? |
[29:20] | Because this might be an adventure. | 因为这或许是一场冒险 |
[29:24] | And I’ve never had one before… | 我以前还从未有过… |
[29:27] | …outside of books, at least. | 至少 书本外的 |
[29:30] | And I think we should be very… | 我觉得我们应该非常… |
[29:36] | …clandestine. | 非常秘密 |
[29:41] | OK. | 好吧 |
[29:43] | By the way, my name’s Isabelle. Do you want a book? | 顺便地 我叫伊莎贝尔 你想要借本书吗? |
[29:47] | Monsieur Labisse lets me borrow them, and I’m sure I could get one for you. | 拉比斯先生让我借书 我肯定也能帮你借一本 |
[29:52] | No. | 不了 |
[29:54] | Don’t you like books? | 你不喜欢看书吗? |
[29:57] | No… No, I do. | 不…不 我喜欢 |
[30:01] | My father and I used to read Jules Verne together. | 我爸爸和我曾经一起看儒勒·凡尔纳的书 |
[30:13] | Well, come on. | 那 来吧 |
[30:16] | How do I get my notebook back? | 我怎样才能把笔记本拿回来? |
[30:18] | Well, I think you should stand up to him. | 我觉得呢 你应该跟她面对面 |
[30:21] | And don’t tell him we talked. | 别告诉他们我们有见过 |
[30:23] | I’ll help you if I can. | 我会尽可能地帮你 |
[30:25] | Be steadfast. | 要坚定 |
[30:35] | Go away. | 走开 |
[30:55] | Fix it. | 修好它 |
[31:00] | I said, fix it. | 我说 修好它 |
[31:05] | I know you’ve been stealing parts from the shop. | 我知道你一直从店里偷零件 |
[31:09] | You might as well use those you haven’t stolen yet. | 或许你还会用上这些你还没偷过的 |
[32:12] | Give me my notebook. | 把我的笔记本还给我 |
[32:14] | You’ve got a bit of talent. | 你还是有点天赋的 |
[32:17] | But you’ll have to prove there’s more to you than being a thief. | 你还得证明 你除了做贼 还能做其他的事 |
[32:20] | – You can earn your notebook. – How? | – 你可以自己赢回笔记本 – 怎么? |
[32:24] | Come to the booth every day. | 每天来铺子里 |
[32:25] | I’ll decide how long you must work for each item you stole. | 我来决定你为了每个你偷的零件 需要工作多长时间 |
[32:28] | And it will be up to me to decide when… | 并且还是我来决定什么时候… |
[32:31] | …you’ve earned your notebook, if ever. | 你可以赢回你的笔记本 如果可能的话 |
[32:35] | – I already have a job. – “Thief” is not a job, boy. | – 我已经有份工作了 – “小偷”可不是什么工作 |
[32:39] | I have a different job. But I’ll come when I can. | 我有别的工作 但我有空就会过来的 |
[32:46] | You begin tomorrow. Go away. | 你明天开始吧 走吧 |
[32:50] | I’ll begin now. | 我现在就开始 |
[32:59] | Not that one, the other one. | 不是那个 另外一个 |
[33:59] | Is this your card? | 这是不是你挑的卡? |
[35:37] | Where is it? | 钥匙到底在哪? |
[36:23] | Little man. | 小家伙 |
[36:33] | Where are your designated adults? Answer me! | 你的法定监护人呢? 告诉我! |
[36:35] | – Ain’t got none. – Do you have any parents? | – 我没有 – 你就没有父母? |
[36:39] | – No! – Excellent. | – 没有! – 很好 |
[36:41] | It’s straight to the orphanage with you, isn’t it? | 那就直接把你送到孤儿院了是吧? |
[36:44] | What were you doing looking in that man’s bottle? | 你在看那位先生的瓶子干什么? |
[36:46] | Was that your… Was that your bottle?! | 那是…那是你的瓶子吗? |
[36:49] | Was that your paper bag? | 那是你的纸袋吗? |
[36:51] | Was that your paper bag? It states clearly… | 那是你的纸袋吗? 很明显… |
[36:53] | [Station Inspector] Yes, Gustave Dasté here. Yes, Officer, another orphan. | 喂 我是加斯达夫·达斯特 是的 长官 又抓到一个孤儿 |
[36:58] | Trespass and theft this time. | 这次是侵犯和盗窃 |
[37:01] | His hand was trespassing inside a paper bag, | 他的手侵犯到了别人的纸袋 想要… |
[37:04] | with the intent of removing its contents. | 拿里面的东西 |
[37:09] | The object of his plunder? A pastry. | 他偷的东西?一块点心 |
[37:15] | Be quiet! | 安静点! |
[37:18] | Keep… Stop your sniffling, you little urchin, | 不要哭哭啼啼的了 小屁孩 |
[37:21] | with your filthy little mitts. | 还有你肮脏的小手 |
[37:26] | No, of course I wasn’t talking to you. | 当然我刚才不是跟您说话 |
[37:28] | I have only the highest respect for you. Please. | 我最您只有最崇高的敬意 拜托… |
[37:31] | No, that was not a comment about your wife. | 不 当然这也不是评价您的妻子 |
[37:35] | That’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[37:37] | I have not heard any of those rumors. No, I was not aware of that. | 我没有听过任何这些传言 不 我不知道 |
[37:42] | Well, I’m sure she will return. | 我肯定她会回来的 |
[37:44] | Come on, you little vermin. | 过来吧 你这个小害虫 |
[37:46] | So here’s the little pastry thief, eh? | 这就是那个点心贼吗? |
[37:48] | – This is the one. – Who’s a little strudel thief then? | – 就是他了 – 看看谁偷了别人的馅饼! |
[37:51] | Apologies about your wife. | 关于您妻子 我道歉 |
[37:53] | What do you think I should do about her? | 你觉得我应该拿她怎么办? |
[37:55] | – What? About what? – Leaving me. | – 什么?关于什么的? – 她要离开我 |
[37:58] | – Hey! Come on! – Nice try. | – 嘿!给我过来 – 挺努力嘛 |
[38:01] | Go on, get in there! | 去吧 进去! |
[38:03] | – Do you think it’s mine? – What? | – 你觉得是我的吗? – 什么? |
[38:05] | I don’t know what to do. She’s having a baby, you know. | 我不知道该怎么办了 你知道 她怀上了孩子 |
[38:07] | – Sure it’s yours? – Who else’s could it be? | – 肯定是你的? – 还能是什么其他人的? |
[38:10] | Of course it’s yours. When’s the last time you had relations with her? | 肯定是你的啊 你上次和她发生关系是什么时候? |
[38:13] | Any time in the last year? | 去年的什么时候吗? |
[38:15] | – No, I don’t think so. – Very suspicious, then. | – 不 我觉得不是 – 那就很可疑了 |
[38:18] | If you should see her, please… | 如果你要见她 请… |
[38:21] | You sure you want her back? | 噢你确定你想要她回来吗? |
[38:22] | Oh, yes, yes. I love her very much. | 当然 我非常爱她 |
[38:28] | Ready? One, two, three! | 准备好了? 一 二 三! |
[38:31] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[38:42] | Robin Hood. I saw this movie. | 《罗宾汉》 我看过这个电影 |
[38:44] | With Douglas Fairbanks. Did you see that? | 是道格拉斯·范朋克(演员)出演的 你看过吗? |
[38:48] | I’ve never seen a movie. | 我还从没看过电影 |
[38:50] | – What? – Isn’t it appalling? | – 什么? – 是不是吓到你啦? |
[38:53] | You’ve never seen a movie? Not ever? | 你从没看过电影? 从来都没有? |
[38:56] | Papa Georges won’t let me. | 乔治教父不让我看 |
[38:58] | – He’s very strict about it. – I love the movies. | – 他在这方面和严苛 – 我很喜欢电影 |
[39:01] | My father always took me for my birthday. | 我生日的时候 我爸爸总是带我去 |
[39:09] | Hugo… | 雨果… |
[39:12] | …is your father dead? | 你爸爸是不是死了? |
[39:15] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这个 |
[39:28] | Isabelle… | 伊莎贝尔… |
[39:34] | …do you want to have an adventure? | 想不想来一次冒险? |
[40:05] | We could get into trouble. | 我们会惹麻烦的 |
[40:09] | That’s how you know it’s an adventure. | 所以你知道这是次冒险了吧 |
[40:19] | (《最后安全》 1923) | |
[40:58] | How did you two rats get in here?! Come on! | 你们两个小老鼠是怎么进来的?! |
[41:05] | And I’d better not see you in here again! | 最好别让我再在这里见到你! |
[41:13] | Why doesn’t Papa Georges let you go to the movies? | 为什么乔治教父从来不让你看电影? |
[41:16] | I don’t know. He never said. | 我也不知道 他也没说过 |
[41:19] | I bet my parents would’ve let me. | 我肯定我的父母肯定会让我看 |
[41:22] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了? |
[41:25] | They died… when I was a baby. | 他们去世了…在我还很小的时候 |
[41:29] | But Papa Georges and Mama Jeanne, they’re my godparents, | 但是乔治和乔安 他们是教父母 |
[41:32] | so they took me in. | 所以他们收留了我 |
[41:34] | They’re very nice about most everything, except the movies. | 他们在所有方面都很好 除了电影 |
[41:38] | My father took me to the movies all the time. | 我爸爸一直带我去看电影 |
[41:40] | He told me about the first one he ever saw. | 他告诉过我他自己看过的第一部 |
[41:44] | He went into a dark room, and on a white screen, | 他进入一间黑漆漆的房间 有一块白色的屏幕 |
[41:47] | he saw a rocket fly into the eye of the man in the moon. | 他看见一艘火箭 飞到了月亮上一个人脸的里面 |
[41:52] | – It went straight in. – Really? | – 直接就飞进去了 – 真的? |
[41:53] | He said it was like seeing his dreams in the middle of the day. | 他说 那就像在大白天 看到梦境成真了一样 |
[41:58] | The movies were our special place… | 电影院是对我们有特殊意义的地方 |
[42:01] | …where we could go and watch something, and… | 我们可以去看电影 并且… |
[42:08] | …we didn’t miss my mum so much. | 我们可以不那么思念我的妈妈 |
[42:11] | You think about him a lot, don’t you? | 你一直在挂念他 是不是? |
[42:16] | All the time. | 一直 |
[42:19] | Hugo… where do you live? | 雨果…你住在哪? |
[42:38] | There. | 那边 |
[42:45] | My uncle taught me how to run the clocks. | 我的叔叔教我怎么让钟表运转 |
[42:47] | So I just keep on doing it. | 所以我就一直继续做下去了 |
[42:50] | Maybe he’ll come back one day, but I doubt it. | 或许他总有一天会回来吧 不过我很怀疑 |
[42:54] | Aren’t you afraid someone will find out? | 你就不害怕会有人发现吗? |
[42:57] | Not as long as the clocks keep on running and no one sees me. | 只要钟表还在继续走 并且没人看见我 就不会 |
[43:05] | – Act natural. – What? | – 表现正常点 – 什么? |
[43:08] | Just keep on walking. Act natural. | 继续走就行 像平常一样 |
[43:11] | How am I acting now? | 那我现在呢? |
[43:26] | You two, halt! | 你们俩 停一停! |
[43:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[43:36] | – Good day, monsieur. – Where are your parents? | – 日安 先生 – 你的父母呢? |
[43:41] | I work with my Papa Georges at the toy booth. | 我和乔治教父一起工作 在玩具铺 |
[43:43] | Surely you’ve seen me there before. | 你肯定以前在那里见过我 |
[43:46] | And this is my cousin from the country, Hugo. | 这是我乡下来的表弟 雨果 |
[44:04] | You’ll have to forgive him. | 你得原谅他 |
[44:07] | He’s quite… simple-minded. Doltish, really. | 他非常…头脑简单 真的 是个笨孩子 |
[44:12] | Poor thing. | 可怜的家伙 |
[44:24] | Seems Maximilian doesn’t like the cut of your jib, little man. | 似乎麦西米兰并不喜欢你的手臂啊 小家伙 |
[44:28] | He is disturbed by your physiognomy. | 你的长相让他有点困扰啊 |
[44:31] | He is upset by your visage. | 你这张脸让他不高兴了 |
[44:35] | Why would he not like your face? | 他为什么要不喜欢你的长相呢? |
[44:42] | Well, perhaps he smells my cat. | 或许是因为他闻起来有我的猫的味道 |
[44:48] | – Cat? – Yes. | – 猫? – 是啊 |
[44:50] | Christina Rossetti’s her name, after the poetess. | 她叫克里斯蒂娜·罗塞蒂 跟那个女诗人一样 |
[44:55] | Would you like me to recite? | 要我给你背一段吗? |
[44:57] | My heart is like a singing bird | 我的心像歌唱的小鸟 |
[44:59] | Whose nest is in a water’d shoot | 它的巢筑在水草间 |
[45:02] | My heart is like an apple tree | 我的心像一棵苹果树 |
[45:05] | Whose boughs are bent with thick-set… | 它的树枝披着繁密的… |
[45:07] | All right, all right. I know the rest. | 好了 好了 我知道余下部分 |
[45:09] | That’s enough poetry for today. | 今天的诗就先背到这里吧 |
[45:11] | I love poetry, particularly that poem by Chris… tina. | 我喜欢诗歌 尤其是克里斯..蒂娜的诗 |
[45:17] | – Rossetti. – She’s… yeah. | – 罗塞蒂 – 她是…嗯 |
[45:18] | She’s one of my favorites. I know it’s Rossetti. | 她是我最喜欢的诗人之一 我知道是叫罗塞蒂 |
[45:22] | I know it’s Rossetti. | 我知道是罗塞蒂 |
[45:24] | I love poetry, just… not in the station. | 我喜欢诗歌 只是… 不在这车站里喜欢 |
[45:27] | We’re here to either get on trains or get off them. | 我们来这里 不是来上车 就是刚下车的 |
[45:32] | Or work in different shops, is that clear? | 或者在不同的店里工作 明白了吗? |
[45:36] | – Yes, sir. – Watch your step. | – 是 – 你们小心点 |
[45:40] | Go on, go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[45:54] | Doltish? | 笨孩子? |
[45:57] | Now, since I just saved your life, | 现在呢 因为我刚刚救了你一命 |
[46:00] | how about letting me see your covert lair? | 让我看看你隐居的地方怎样? |
[46:04] | – My what? – Where you live, in the walls. | – 我的什么? – 你住的地方 在这些墙后面的 |
[46:13] | I have to go now. I have things to do. | 我得走了 我还有事 |
[46:15] | Hold on! | 等等! |
[46:19] | You’ve seen my house. Isn’t it about time that I saw yours? | 你已经看过我家了 难道不该是时候让我看看你的吗? |
[46:22] | After all, I am your only friend. | 毕竟 我是你唯一的朋友 |
[46:24] | You’re not my only friend. | 你才不是我唯一的朋友 |
[46:25] | Being enigmatic really doesn’t suit you. | 这么神神秘秘的确不大适合你 |
[46:28] | – What are you up to? – I’ve got to go. | – 你要去哪? – 我得走了 |
[46:31] | I should never have left the station to begin with. | 我一开始就不该离开这个车站 |
[46:55] | Hugo! | 雨果! |
[47:16] | – Where did you get this? – None of your business. | – 你从哪里得到它的? – 不关你的事 |
[47:19] | – I need it. – What for? | – 我需要它 – 来干嘛? |
[47:23] | I just need it. | 就是需要它 |
[47:25] | Not unless… | 除非… |
[47:26] | Not unless you tell me why. | 除非你告诉我为什么 |
[47:35] | Come. | 来吧 |
[47:45] | This is marvelous. I feel just like Jean Valjean. | 太奇妙了 我觉得自己就像冉阿让(《悲惨世界》) |
[47:59] | Oh, this is superlative. | 噢 真是太高级了 |
[48:10] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[48:13] | It’s an automaton. | 是个自动机 |
[48:16] | My father was fixing it… before he died. | 我爸爸死前… 就在修理他 |
[48:30] | Why would my key fit into your father’s machine? | 为什么我的钥匙 会适合你爸爸的机器? |
[48:40] | He looks sad. | 他看上去很悲伤 |
[48:43] | I think he’s just waiting. | 我想他只是在等 |
[48:46] | For what? | 等什么? |
[48:49] | To work again. | 重新启动的那一刻 |
[48:54] | To do what he’s supposed to do. | 做他应该做的事 |
[48:59] | What happens when you wind him up? | 你给他上了发条以后会怎样? |
[49:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:23] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[49:29] | I know it’s silly… | 我知道这看上去很蠢… |
[49:36] | …but I think it’s going to be a message from my father. | 但我想这可能会是 我爸爸留下来的讯息 |
[52:22] | What an idiot, to think I could fix it. | 我真笨 觉得自己可以修好他 |
[52:29] | – Hugo… – It’s broken! | – 雨果… – 他就是坏了! |
[52:31] | It’ll always be broken! | 他一直就是坏的! |
[52:39] | Look… | 你看… |
[52:44] | Hugo, look, it doesn’t have to be like this. | 雨果 你看 不必这样的 |
[52:47] | – You can fix it. – You don’t… | – 你可以修好他 – 你不… |
[52:49] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[52:53] | I thought… | 我想… |
[52:56] | …if I could fix it, I wouldn’t be so alone. | 如果我可以修好他 我就不会这么孤单了 |
[53:10] | Hugo! | 雨果! |
[53:12] | Hugo, look! Look, it’s not done. It’s not done! | 雨果 快看呐! 他还没写完 他还没写完! |
[53:28] | It’s not writing… | 他不是在写字… |
[53:30] | …it’s drawing. | 是在画画 |
[54:10] | That’s the movie my father saw. | 这就是我爸爸看过的那个电影 (《月球旅行记》 1902) |
[54:54] | Georges Méliès? | 乔治·梅里爱? |
[54:58] | That’s Papa Georges’ name. | 是乔治教父的名字 |
[55:02] | Why would your father’s machine sign Papa Georges’ name? | 为什么你爸爸的机器 会签上乔治教父的名字? |
[55:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:29] | It was a message from my father. | 是我爸爸留下的讯息 |
[55:32] | And now we have to figure it out. | 现在我们要找出原因 |
[55:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[55:50] | – Come on. – Isabelle? | – 进来吧 – 伊莎贝尔? |
[55:56] | Mama Jeanne, we… We have to talk to you. | 乔安教母…我们 我们要跟您谈谈 |
[56:01] | This is Hugo Cabret. | 这是雨果·卡布里特 |
[56:05] | Good evening, ma’am. | 晚上好 夫人 |
[56:10] | Very good manners… for a thief. | 你这小贼…还挺有礼貌 |
[56:15] | I’m not a thief. | 我不是贼 |
[56:24] | What’s going on, Isabelle? | 怎么了 伊莎贝尔? |
[56:26] | Well, it’s a terribly long story filled with circumlocutions, | 噢 这真是个要说上很久的故事了 |
[56:29] | but do you remember several weeks ago when… | 但您还记不记得 几个星期前… |
[56:31] | Wait! | 等等! |
[56:55] | Mama? | 教母? |
[57:04] | Oh, children. | 噢 孩子们 |
[57:07] | What have you done? Where did you get this? | 你们都做了些什么? 你们哪里弄来这个的? |
[57:13] | You’ll call me a liar. | 你会说我是骗子 |
[57:14] | No, child. | 不 孩子 |
[57:19] | A mechanical man drew it. | 是一个机械人偶画出来的 |
[57:22] | Do you have him? | 你还有这个机械人偶吗? |
[57:23] | My father found him in a museum. | 我父亲在一个博物馆发现了他 |
[57:27] | Nobody wanted him. | 没人想要的 |
[57:29] | We fixed it. | 我们修好了他 |
[57:32] | No, but it needed my… | 不 他需要我的… |
[57:36] | …my key. | 我的钥匙 |
[57:42] | – The key I gave you. – No, no, Mama, he… | – 我给你的钥匙 – 不 不 教母 他… |
[57:45] | No. No, you take this away. Can’t dredge up the past now. | 不 不 你把这个拿走 现在不能把过去的事情都翻出来 |
[57:49] | Whatever happens, you don’t let Papa Georges see it. | 不管发生什么 你都不能让你乔治教父看到 |
[57:52] | – Please tell us what’s going on. – Out! None of your business. | – 求求您告诉我们到底怎么回事 – 出去!不关你的事 |
[57:55] | You must both forget this. | 你们必须都忘了这回事 |
[57:56] | My father and I, we worked hard to fix this. | 我爸爸和我 我们千辛万苦修好了他 |
[57:59] | This is all I have left of him. | 只是他留给我的仅剩的东西 |
[58:03] | I need to know what this means. | 我必须知道这是什么意思 |
[58:07] | Please. | 求您了 |
[58:11] | There are things you’re too young to understand. | 有些事情 你们年纪还太小 不懂 |
[58:16] | You should not yet know such sadness. | 你们还不用知道 这些伤感的事 |
[58:23] | – It’s Papa Georges. – He can’t know you’re here. | – 是乔治教父回来了 – 不能让他知道你们在这 |
[58:26] | Quiet! | 别出声! |
[58:30] | Now just keep quiet. I’ll find a way to get him out of the apartment. | 现在别出声 我会想办法把他弄出去 |
[58:35] | Not a noise from either of you. | 你们俩一点声音都不能出啊 |
[58:42] | She looked at the armoire. | 她刚才看了衣橱 |
[58:45] | I already searched it when I was looking for your notebook. | 我找你的笔记本的时候 就已经查过了 |
[58:49] | I’ll look again. You stand guard. | 我再找一遍 你帮我放哨 |
[58:53] | Splendid. | 真好 |
[59:05] | – Where’s Fizzie? – You just missed her. | – 伊莎贝呢? – 你刚好错过了她 |
[59:07] | Not on the stairs? Didn’t you see her when you were going past? | 没在楼梯上吗? 你经过的时候没看见她? |
[59:09] | – No. – No? Well… | – 没有 – 没有?那… |
[59:32] | Look. | 看 |
[59:41] | We have to investigate. | 我们得查一查 |
[59:45] | Let me. I’m taller. | 我来 我更高 |
[59:59] | – Knock on it. – OK. | – 敲一敲 – 好 |
[1:01:52] | Back from the dead. | 又死而复生了 |
[1:01:58] | Stop. Stop, Georges. | 住手 住手 乔治 |
[1:02:01] | – Stop it! This is your work! – My work?! | – 住手 这是你的作品! – 我的作品? |
[1:02:04] | What am I? | 我算是什么? |
[1:02:06] | Nothing but a penniless merchant! A broken windup toy. | 就是个身无分文的商人! 像发条坏掉的玩具 |
[1:02:14] | I trusted you. | 我那么信任你 |
[1:02:20] | This is how you thank me. | 你就这样来谢谢我 |
[1:02:28] | You’re cruel. | 你太残忍了 |
[1:02:33] | Cruel. | 残忍 |
[1:03:05] | I should get back. | 我得回去了 |
[1:03:10] | OK. | 好 |
[1:03:25] | Thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[1:03:28] | …for the movie today. It… | 今天带我去看电影 它… |
[1:03:32] | It was a gift. | 它是给我的礼物 |
[1:03:57] | Sorry, I… | 对不起 我… |
[1:04:07] | You know this volume? | 你知道这一卷? |
[1:04:11] | My father and I used to read it together. | 我父亲和我 曾经一起读它 |
[1:04:19] | It is intended for… my godson. | 这是给我的…教子的 |
[1:04:26] | But now I think it is intended… | 但我现在觉得它应该… |
[1:04:31] | …for you, Monsieur Cabret. | 给你 卡布里特先生 |
[1:04:54] | Might I have another cup? | 我能不能再来一杯? |
[1:04:56] | Still brewing. Soon. | 还在做 马上 |
[1:04:59] | Demitasse, like everything else, must happen at the opportune moment. | 小杯清咖啡啊 像其他所有事情一样 都发生在一个适当的时刻 |
[1:05:07] | If we only knew when that moment was. | 除非我们知道那个时候到底是什么时候 |
[1:05:10] | Oh, Gustave, be intrepid. | 噢 加斯达夫 勇猛点 |
[1:05:14] | Say hello to her. | 去跟她问声好 |
[1:05:18] | Come on, give me your best smile. | 来吧 给我展现一下你最好的微笑 |
[1:05:27] | Your best smile. | 你最好的微笑 |
[1:05:34] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[1:05:37] | Radiant! | 闪闪发光! |
[1:05:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:08] | Mademoiselle Lisette. | – 噢 – 里赛特小姐 |
[1:06:10] | A very gracious good evening to you. | 向你问声晚上好 |
[1:06:16] | – Monsieur Inspector. – Yes. | – 是督察先生 – 是的 |
[1:06:21] | Yes. | 嗯 是的 |
[1:06:25] | Those are lovely posies, those. | 那些花束很漂亮 |
[1:06:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:31] | Yes, they’re from Gourdon. | 他们是从古尔东运来的 |
[1:06:33] | They come in on the overnight train, so they’re very fresh. | 他们由夜行列车运来 所以非常新鲜 |
[1:06:36] | Gourdon. | 啊 古尔东 |
[1:06:38] | Splendid country, that. | 那边有很好的乡村风景 |
[1:06:41] | Robust. | 壮实 |
[1:06:46] | The weather… the cows and such, mooing. | 那边天气… 还有奶牛哞哞叫 |
[1:06:52] | Perfectly formed udders. | 有完美的乳房 |
[1:06:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:06:57] | Are they… Are they smelly? | 它们…它们有味道吗? |
[1:07:02] | Are they smelly flowers? | 是有味道的花吗? |
[1:07:04] | Yes, a little. They’re… Please. | 噢 嗯 是的 有一点 它们…请闻闻 |
[1:07:31] | You see, I was injured in the war, and it will never heal. | 你看 我在战争中受伤了 不会痊愈了 |
[1:07:35] | Good evening, mademoiselle. | 晚安 小姐 |
[1:07:40] | I lost my brother. | 我失去了哥哥 |
[1:07:46] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[1:07:49] | Verdun. | 凡尔登战役 |
[1:08:11] | Good evening, Monsieur Inspector. | 晚安 督察先生 |
[1:08:16] | Very good evening, Mademoiselle Lisette. | 祝你晚安 里赛特小姐 |
[1:08:35] | The Film Academy library. | 在电影学院的图书馆 |
[1:08:39] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[1:08:41] | The Film Academy library. | 是在电影学院图书馆 |
[1:08:46] | You’ll find all you need to know about movies there. | 你们会找到你们想要找的 关于电影的一切 |
[1:08:51] | Second level, fourth row, section three… | 第二层 第四排 第三列… |
[1:08:57] | …and, yes, top shelf. | 是的 顶层 |
[1:09:03] | The Invention of Dreams… | 《造梦机器》… |
[1:09:10] | by René Tabard… …by René Tabard… | 作者是雷内·塔巴 |
[1:09:14] | …The Story of the First Movies. | 关于最早的电影的故事 |
[1:09:23] | “In 1895, one of the very first films ever shown | “在1895年 最早放映过的电影之一” |
[1:09:27] | was called A Train Arrives in the Station, | “叫做《火车进站》” |
[1:09:30] | which had nothing more than a train coming into the station.” | “讲的除了一列火车进站 没有其他别的” |
[1:09:38] | “When the train came speeding toward the screen, | “当火车快速朝着荧幕驶来” |
[1:09:41] | the audience screamed, because they thought | “观众们尖叫了 因为他们觉得…” |
[1:09:44] | they were in danger of being run over. | “他们要被火车碾过去” |
[1:09:49] | No one had ever seen anything like it before.” | “没人看过类似的东西” |
[1:09:57] | “No one had ever seen anything like it before.” | “没人看过类似的东西” |
[1:10:07] | “What began as a sideshow novelty soon grew into something more | “最初只是作为杂耍新奇的东西 迅速发展了起来” |
[1:10:11] | when the first filmmakers discovered | “当最初的电影人发现…” |
[1:10:13] | they could use the new medium to tell stories.” | “它们可成为新的 讲故事的媒介” |
[1:10:26] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:10:59] | “The filmmaker, Georges Méliès… | “电影人乔治·梅里爱…” |
[1:11:04] | …was one of the first to realize that… | 第一个发现了… |
[1:11:08] | …films had the power… | 电影有力量…” |
[1:11:12] | …to capture dreams.” | “…来捕捉梦境的瞬间” |
[1:11:16] | “The great pioneer of early filmmaking died during… | “这位伟大的电影先锋人物 去世了…” |
[1:11:22] | …the Great War.” | “在第一次世界大战期间” |
[1:11:25] | Died? | 去世了? |
[1:11:28] | – During the Great War? – You’re interested in Méliès? | – 在世界大战期间? – 你们对梅里爱有兴趣? |
[1:11:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:11:39] | It’s allowed. | 没有不允许吧 |
[1:11:41] | Is it? | 是吧? |
[1:11:57] | He’s my godfather, you see. | 你看 他是我的教父 |
[1:11:59] | And very much alive, thank you very much. | 并且活得好好的 真是谢谢你啊 |
[1:12:05] | But that’s not possible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[1:12:10] | I assure you, sir… | 我向你保证… |
[1:12:13] | …it’s true. | 这是真的 |
[1:12:16] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你们? |
[1:12:21] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:12:24] | Because it’s true. | 因为这就是真的 |
[1:12:29] | Méliès alive? | 梅里爱还活着? |
[1:12:45] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:12:53] | Your godfather is a passion of mine. | 你的教父 是我研究的热情所在 |
[1:12:58] | He was a great filmmaker. | 他是一个伟大的电影人 |
[1:13:01] | Here he is at work in his studio. | 这是他在他的摄影棚工作的时候 |
[1:13:04] | And this is a handbill from his stage act. | 这是他舞台表演的传单 |
[1:13:10] | Here is the great crystal mystery clock | 这是伟大的神秘水晶时钟 |
[1:13:14] | made by his mentor, Robert-Houdin. | 是他的导师 罗伯特·乌丹(魔术师)做的 |
[1:13:19] | And this… is one of his actual cameras. | 还有这个…是他曾经用过的摄影机 |
[1:13:27] | – He was a magician? – Yes. He began on the stage. | – 他曾经是个魔术师? – 是的 他最初出现在舞台上 |
[1:13:33] | How did he start making movies? | 那他是怎么开始拍电影的? |
[1:13:36] | No one really knows. | 没有人真正知道原因 |
[1:13:40] | Look how happy he is. | 看看他多开心啊 |
[1:13:44] | Professor Tabard, would you, perhaps… | 塔巴教授 你或许愿意… |
[1:13:50] | …like to meet him? | 去见见他? |
[1:13:53] | Oh… but you see, I have met him. | 噢 但是你看 我见过他了 |
[1:14:01] | My brother worked as a carpenter building sets for Méliès. | 我的哥哥曾经是木匠 给梅里爱做道具 |
[1:14:05] | One day he took me to visit the studio. | 有一天 他带我去参观了摄影棚 |
[1:14:09] | It was like… something out of a dream. | 那就像… 从梦境里走出来的一样 |
[1:14:15] | The whole building was made of glass. | 整个建筑物都是玻璃做的 |
[1:14:17] | In reality, this was to let in all the sunlight necessary for filming, | 实际上 那是为了让阳光 尽可能地照射进来 帮助摄影 |
[1:14:22] | but to my eyes, it was nothing short of… | 但在我眼里 这就是… |
[1:14:25] | …an enchanted castle. | 让人着迷的城堡 |
[1:14:30] | A palace made of glass. | 由玻璃打造的宫殿 (《仙女国》 1903) |
[1:14:48] | We need more light! | 再来点光! |
[1:14:49] | – Get the louvers opened. – Open the louver, please! More! | – 把百叶窗打开 – 打开百叶窗!多开点! |
[1:14:53] | Clear the set, please! Everybody except actors. | 麻烦清场了! 除了演员都离开 |
[1:14:57] | Actors only on the set, please. Clear the set! | 演员留在场景里 清场了! |
[1:15:03] | Why we doing this again? | 我们为什么再来一次? |
[1:15:04] | There was a lobster in front of a mermaid. | 刚才有一只龙虾挡在了美人鱼面前 |
[1:15:06] | OK, if that happens again, shout “blocked.” | 好的 如果再这样 就大喊“挡了” |
[1:15:08] | If it’s clear, give me a “clear.” | 如果清了 就说“清了” |
[1:15:22] | If you’ve ever wondered where your dreams come from… | 假如你想知道 你的梦来自哪里… |
[1:15:27] | …you look around. | 你就看看周围 |
[1:15:32] | This is where they’re made. | 这里就是制造梦的地方 |
[1:15:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, the sun will set! | 女士们先生们 太阳就要就位了 |
[1:15:41] | Knights in position, lobsters in position. | 骑士们各就各位 龙虾们各就各位 |
[1:15:43] | Mermaids in position. Action! | 美人鱼们各就各位 开始! |
[1:15:56] | In the end, he made over 500 movies. | 最终 他拍摄了500多部电影 |
[1:16:00] | He was phenomenally popular in his day. | 他在当时 成为现象级的热门人物 |
[1:16:03] | But… why did he stop? | 但是…为什么他不拍了? |
[1:16:08] | Up until today, I believed that he died in the war… | 直到今天 我都以为他是在战争中去世了 |
[1:16:12] | …like so many others. | 像许多其他人一样 |
[1:16:16] | Could we watch some of his movies? | 我们能不能看看他的一些电影? |
[1:16:19] | I wish you could. | 我真希望你们能 |
[1:16:20] | But time hasn’t been kind to old movies. | 但时间的刀并未对这些老电影手下留情 |
[1:16:30] | This is the only one that we know of that survived. | 这是我们所知 仅存的一部 |
[1:16:34] | Out of hundreds, one. | 几百部之中 只有这一部 |
[1:16:40] | And still… | 并且仍旧… |
[1:16:45] | …it is a masterpiece. | 这是一部杰作 |
[1:16:51] | We’ve got to get Tabard to show Papa Georges the film. | 我们必须让塔巴 给乔治教父看看这电影 |
[1:16:54] | Then he’ll see he’s not forgotten. | 他就会看到他没有被遗忘 |
[1:16:57] | Shouldn’t I tell Mama Jeanne? | 我应不应该告诉乔安教母? |
[1:17:01] | No. I think it should be a surprise, like a magic trick. | 不 我觉得这应该是个惊喜 就像魔术表演 |
[1:17:07] | We need to have some… panache. | 我们要有点…范儿 |
[1:17:14] | Panache. | 范儿 |
[1:17:16] | Well done! | 不错嘛! |
[1:17:34] | Monsieur Claude? | 克劳德先生? |
[1:17:37] | Are you up there? | 你在上面吗? |
[1:17:41] | Monsieur Claude, was that you? | 克劳德先生 是你吗? |
[1:17:42] | Keep a grip onto your spanners, you cack-handed oaf! | 拿好你的扳手 你这个手脚不利索的老糊涂! |
[1:17:46] | You can hold onto a bottle well enough, can’t you? | 你拿酒瓶子倒是很稳当嘛是不是? |
[1:17:48] | Are you inebriated? | 你是不是喝醉了? |
[1:17:51] | Chateauxed, are we? Shicker? Are you drunk? | 我们这是在酒窖? 你有喝醉了吧? |
[1:17:56] | He’s passed out. | 他昏过去了 |
[1:17:58] | He’s passed out, isn’t he? | 他是昏过去了吧? |
[1:17:59] | You bloated buffoon! | 你这臃肿的小丑! |
[1:18:03] | Could’ve hurt a child. | 这可能会伤到孩子 |
[1:18:18] | What have we here? | 这是什么呀? |
[1:18:20] | Jules Verne. Yes, indeed. | 儒勒·凡尔纳呀 是啊 的确 |
[1:18:24] | – Not unknown in France. – One of our finest. | – 在法国可不是默默无闻哦 – 最棒的之一了 |
[1:18:26] | Very good plates. | 有很好的插图 |
[1:18:27] | Monsieur Labisse gave me a book the other night. | 拉比斯先生有天晚上给了我一本书 |
[1:18:30] | He’s always doing that, sending books to a good home. | 他总是这样 “把书送到好人家手里” |
[1:18:34] | That’s what he calls it. | 他自己是这么说的 |
[1:18:38] | He’s got real… | 他真是… |
[1:18:42] | …purpose. | 有目标的人 |
[1:18:44] | What do you mean? | 怎么说呢? |
[1:18:46] | Everything has a purpose, even machines. | 所有事物都是有目的的 即便是机器 |
[1:18:49] | Clocks tell the time and trains take you places. | 钟表给你报时 火车把你送到目的地 |
[1:18:54] | They do what they’re meant to do. | 它们做着该做的事 |
[1:18:56] | Like Monsieur Labisse. | 就像拉比斯先生 |
[1:19:00] | Maybe that’s why broken machines make me so sad. | 或许这就是为什么 坏掉的机器让我这么难过 |
[1:19:04] | They can’t do what they’re meant to do. | 他们不能做他们该做的事了 |
[1:19:07] | Maybe it’s the same with people. | 或许人也是一样 |
[1:19:10] | If you lose your purpose, it’s like you’re broken. | 假如失去了目标 你就像坏掉了一样 |
[1:19:16] | Like Papa Georges. | 就像乔治教父 |
[1:19:20] | Maybe we can fix him. | 或许 我们可以修好他 |
[1:19:23] | Is that your purpose, fixing things? | 这就是你的目标吗?修理 |
[1:19:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:19:30] | It’s what my father did. | 这是我父亲做的事 |
[1:19:34] | I wonder what my purpose is. | 我在想我的目标是什么 |
[1:19:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:19:43] | Maybe if I had known my parents… | 或许如果我知道我的父母… |
[1:19:49] | …I would know. | 我就会知道了 |
[1:19:57] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:20:07] | Right after my father died, I would come up here a lot. | 就在我爸爸去世后不久 我就经常上来这里 |
[1:20:13] | I’d imagine the whole world was one big machine. | 我会把整个世界想象成 一个巨大的机器 |
[1:20:19] | Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. | 机器永远不会有多出来的零件 你知道的 |
[1:20:23] | They always come with the exact amount they need. | 他们总是精确地 有着自己需要的分量 |
[1:20:28] | So I figured if the entire world was one big machine… | 所以我想 如果这个世界是 一个巨大的机器… |
[1:20:34] | …I couldn’t be an extra part. | 我就不会是多余的零件 |
[1:20:36] | I had to be here for some reason. | 我在这里 总是有原因的 |
[1:20:42] | And that means you have to be here for some reason, too. | 这也说明 你能在这里 也是有原因的 |
[1:21:02] | Get back. | 回去吧 |
[1:21:07] | I’ll bring Tabard tomorrow night at 7:00. | 我明天晚上7点带塔巴先生去 |
[1:21:09] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都不要说 |
[1:21:13] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗? |
[1:21:16] | Not really. | 不大确定 |
[1:21:20] | But I think it’s the only way to… | 但我觉得这是唯一的方法… |
[1:21:25] | To fix him. | 来修好他 |
[1:21:49] | Hello. How was your day? | 你好 今天怎样? |
[1:23:30] | Boy on the track! There’s a boy on the track! | 有个男孩在铁轨上! 有个男孩在铁轨上! |
[1:23:33] | Get out of the way! There’s a boy! | 快闪开! 有个男孩! |
[1:23:38] | Turn it off! | 关掉它! |
[1:23:43] | Get out of the way! Move! Come on! | 快快让开!快! 拜托! |
[1:23:51] | Out! | 让开! |
[1:24:11] | Look out! | 当心! |
[1:26:21] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:26:23] | Yes, he’s employed here. Large, uncouth man. | 是的 他受雇于这里 粗野的壮汉 |
[1:26:28] | In the Seine? | 在塞纳河? |
[1:26:30] | Deceased? Are you sure? | 死掉了?你确定吗? |
[1:26:37] | No, he has no… no relatives. | 不 他没有…没有亲戚 |
[1:26:42] | Thank you, I’ll… I will gather his belongings. | 谢谢 我会… 我会打包好他的个人物品 |
[1:26:44] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:26:55] | If he is deceased… | 如果他死了… |
[1:26:59] | …then who has been winding the clocks? | 那都是谁在给这些钟上发条? |
[1:27:20] | – Good evening. – This way, sir. | – 晚上好 – 这边请 |
[1:27:28] | I’ll get it. | 我来 |
[1:27:35] | Well, what a surprise. Come in, come in. | 哇 多令人吃惊呀 请进 请进 |
[1:27:42] | Isabelle, what’s the meaning of this? | 伊莎贝尔 这是什么意思? |
[1:27:48] | Please don’t be mad, Mama. | 请您不要生气 |
[1:27:50] | That young man is not welcome here. | 这里可不欢迎那个年轻人 |
[1:27:58] | We found out who Papa Georges is. | 我们发现了乔治教父真正是谁了 |
[1:28:04] | I… I deeply apologize, madame. I thought you were expecting us. | 我…非常抱歉 夫人 我以为您知道我们要来 |
[1:28:08] | I will leave immediately and return upon your request. | 应您的要求 我马上就走 |
[1:28:11] | Please keep your voices down. | 麻烦声音轻一点 |
[1:28:13] | My husband’s sleeping. He hasn’t been well since… | 我丈夫正在睡觉 他自从上次就不大舒服… |
[1:28:17] | No, Mama. Mama, please don’t make them leave. | 不 教母 教母 请不要让他们走了 |
[1:28:20] | I don’t wish to impose on you, Madame Méliès, | 我…我并不是要强加于您 梅里爱夫人 |
[1:28:22] | but if this is to be the only time we meet, | 但假如这是我们唯一一次见面 |
[1:28:25] | please, let me express to you | 请允许我向您说明 |
[1:28:29] | the profound debt of gratitude I owe your husband. | 我欠您丈夫的 深深的感谢之情 |
[1:28:34] | When I was a boy, I saw all his films. | 当我还是个孩子 我看了他所有的电影 |
[1:28:39] | They inspired me. | 它们启迪了我 |
[1:28:42] | Your husband is a very great artist. | 您的丈夫是个伟大的艺术家 |
[1:28:53] | I am so pleased you remember my husband’s films with such fondness. | 噢 我真高兴 您还如此喜爱并记得我丈夫的电影 |
[1:29:02] | But… he’s so fragile now. | 但是…他现在很脆弱 |
[1:29:08] | It only hurts him to remember the past. | 想起过去的事只会伤害到他 |
[1:29:14] | Then we will take our leave, madame. | 那我们现在就走 夫人 |
[1:29:19] | And I do hope you’ll forgive me for saying… | 请原谅我这么说… |
[1:29:24] | …you are as lovely now as you were in the movies. | 您现在还和当时在电影里 一样动人 |
[1:29:30] | – Mama? – You were in the movies? | 教母?您当时有拍电影? |
[1:29:34] | She appeared in almost all his films. | 她出现了几乎所有他的电影里 |
[1:29:37] | – You were an actress? – Well, I… | – 您曾经是演员? – 啊 我… |
[1:29:42] | A long time ago, children. It was… | 那都是很久以前了 孩子们 那真是… |
[1:29:47] | It was another time. I… I… | 就像是另一个时空了 我… |
[1:29:51] | Well, I was another person. | 我就像是另一个人 |
[1:29:55] | Would you like to meet her again? | 您愿不愿意再遇见那一个自己? |
[1:30:01] | We have a film. | 我们带来了一部电影 |
[1:30:04] | One of Georges’ films? | 乔治的电影? |
[1:30:07] | That’s not possible. They’re all gone. | 这不可能 它们都没了 |
[1:30:10] | May we show you? | 请允许我们向您展示? |
[1:30:12] | – Please. – Yes, please, Mama. Please. | – 拜托了 – 噢 拜托了 教母 拜托了 |
[1:30:22] | Just be quick with it. | 那就动作快点 |
[1:30:28] | You were an actress, a real cinema actress! | 您是个演员 一个真正的电影演员! |
[1:30:30] | – It’s impossibly romantic, Mama. – It wasn’t like that. | – 这真是浪漫到不可思议呀 – 不是那样的啦 |
[1:30:34] | We weren’t movie stars like they have today. | 我们并不像是今天的电影明星了 |
[1:30:40] | But we did have fun. | 但我们确实很快乐 |
[1:30:47] | Madame Méliès? | 梅里爱夫人? (《月球旅行记》 1902) |
[1:31:40] | It’s in color! | 变成彩色的了! |
[1:31:42] | But of course. We tinted the film. | 当然啦 我们给胶片上色了 |
[1:31:44] | We painted it by hand, frame by frame. | 我们给一帧一帧的胶片 手工上色 |
[1:32:02] | Mama, it’s you! | 那是您! |
[1:32:07] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:32:36] | Oh, beautiful. | 噢 太美了 |
[1:32:56] | You were beautiful. | 您当时真美 |
[1:32:59] | She still is. | 现在也是 |
[1:33:21] | I would recognize the sound of a movie projector anywhere. | 我不论在哪里 都可以认出电影放映机的声音 |
[1:33:33] | Georges… | 乔治… |
[1:33:37] | …you’ve tried to forget the past for so long. | 你一直都在试着忘掉过去 |
[1:33:44] | It’s brought you nothing but unhappiness. | 这给你带来的只有不快乐 |
[1:33:49] | Maybe it’s time to try and remember. | 或许是时候试着记起来了 |
[1:34:04] | You want to know? | 你想知道? |
[1:34:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:34:15] | Just like you… | 正和你一样… |
[1:34:19] | …I loved to fix things. | 我喜欢修理东西 |
[1:34:25] | I started out as a magician. | 我是以魔术师身份出道的 |
[1:34:28] | Mama Jeanne was my assistant. | 乔安是我的助理 |
[1:34:44] | We were very successful, I must say. We even had our own theater. | 我必须说我们当时还是很成功的 甚至有自己的剧院 |
[1:35:15] | But I was always tinkering with machines. | 但我总是摆弄机器 |
[1:35:18] | I had my own workshop at the theater, where I could invent new illusions. | 我在剧院有自己的工作室 在那里我可以创作新的魔术 |
[1:35:24] | Once, I even built a working automaton. | 又一次 我甚至造了一个能工作的自动机 |
[1:35:27] | Oh, he… was a particular treasure. | 噢 他真是…一份特殊的宝物 |
[1:35:30] | I put my heart and soul into him. | 我在他身上倾注了全部的心血 |
[1:35:38] | Then, one night, Mama Jeanne and I | 然后 有天晚上 乔安和我 |
[1:35:42] | went to visit a traveling circus. | 去了一个流动的马戏团 |
[1:35:45] | We were walking past the sideshow tents when I noticed something. | 我们走过一个个的杂耍帐篷 这时候我注意到了一个 |
[1:35:50] | Something strange. Something wonderful. | 怪异并且如此美好 |
[1:35:54] | It will terrify you! | 会吓到你们的! |
[1:35:56] | Sir, madame, inside we have moving pictures! Come and see! | 先生女士 我们这里有活动的图像! 过来瞧一瞧吧! |
[1:36:02] | The Lumière brothers had invented the movies. | 卢米埃兄弟发明了电影 |
[1:36:10] | (《火车进站》 1896) | |
[1:36:20] | I fell in love with their invention. How could I not be part of it? | 我爱上了他们的这项发明 叫我如何不亲身尝试一下? |
[1:36:24] | It was like… It was like a new kind of magic. | 它就像… 就像一种新的魔术 |
[1:36:29] | I asked the Lumière brothers to sell me a camera, but they refused. | 我让卢米埃兄弟卖我一台摄影机 但是他们拒绝了 |
[1:36:33] | You see, they were convinced that movies were only a passing fad | 你们看 他们认定 电影只会是明日黄花 |
[1:36:37] | and they saw no future in it, or so they said. | 他们觉得这没有什么前途 大概是这么说的 |
[1:36:41] | In the end, I built my own camera | 最终 我造了自己的摄影机 |
[1:36:44] | using leftover pieces from the automaton. | 用了制造自动机剩余的零件 |
[1:36:47] | I just had to be a part of this new wonder. | 我只是必须亲身体验 这项新的奇迹 |
[1:36:52] | We risked everything. And we sold the theater and everything we had | 我们赌上了一切 还卖掉了剧院 和一切财物 |
[1:36:56] | so we could build our own movie studio. | 这样我们就能建一间自己的摄影棚了 |
[1:36:59] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[1:37:03] | Cameras, are we clear? | 摄影师 我们面前都清了吗? |
[1:37:06] | And so the great adventure began. | 就这样 伟大的冒险开始了 (《婆罗门与蝴蝶》 1901) |
[1:37:08] | Actors only on the set, please! Clear the set! | 让演员们进场 其他人清场! |
[1:37:11] | Look at you, look at you! Love this shape, Mel. | 看看你 看看你 真喜欢这个造型 |
[1:37:14] | It’s a toile, though, right? | 这是花棉布 是吧? |
[1:37:17] | I wrote, designed, directed, and acted | 我写剧本 设计场景 导演并表演 |
[1:37:22] | in hundreds of movies. | 总共好几百部电影 |
[1:37:25] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:37:34] | That was good, that was good, yes, yes. | 刚才不错 刚才不错 嗯 |
[1:37:38] | That felt good, that felt good. On the pulley? On the smoke? | 刚才感觉很不错 在滑轮上?有没有起烟? |
[1:37:57] | Stop, stop, stop. I saw that. | 停 停 我看到了 |
[1:37:59] | Give me two minutes. It was good up to there. | 给我两分钟 刚才到那里很不错 |
[1:38:02] | Benny? I’m gonna have a word. | 贝尼?我要说句话 |
[1:38:04] | Reload. Reset the dragon. | 重来 龙的位置重新来一次 |
[1:38:07] | Benny, speak to me. | 贝尼 跟我说 |
[1:38:08] | If you pull down a little harder on the left-hand rope, | 如果你把左边的绳子 再用力拉一些 |
[1:38:10] | the head will come up higher, which will be better… | 龙头就会抬得更高一些 就会效果更好… |
[1:38:12] | – Under the belly! – I see it. | – 直接刺向腹部 – 我知道了 |
[1:38:15] | Excellent, excellent, excellent. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[1:38:17] | The choreography was really good up to there. Thank you, gentlemen. | 目前为止编舞都很不错 谢谢大家 |
[1:38:19] | – First positions! – Back, first positions! | – 回到最开始的位置! – 退后 回到最开始! |
[1:38:24] | Action! | 开始! |
[1:38:42] | Excellent, excellent. Setting back. | 很好 很好 退后 |
[1:38:44] | And in for the kill, knights. In for the kill! | 准备杀了 骑士们 准备杀了 |
[1:38:47] | Come on, then, attack! | 来吧 攻击! |
[1:38:50] | Stabbing, stabbing, and lunge! | 刺 刺 然后…迈弓步! |
[1:38:53] | Good. | 好 |
[1:39:00] | Good, good. Good, knights. Poised for the attack. | 好 好 很好骑士们 准备攻击 |
[1:39:04] | And… knights! | 然后…骑士们 |
[1:39:07] | Three, two, one, freeze! | 三 二 一 定住! |
[1:39:11] | Skeletons, that’s great. You can go. | 骷髅们 刚才很棒 你们可以退下了 |
[1:39:13] | Pyrotechnics in, please. Knights, please don’t move. | 请准备好烟火 骑士们 不要动 |
[1:39:15] | Freeze. Freeze, everybody. Wait for my “action.” | 大家都定住不要动 等我说“开始” |
[1:39:20] | Three, two, one, action! | 三 二 一 开始! |
[1:39:29] | Magic tricks and illusion became my specialty. | 魔术把戏和制造幻象 成了我的专长 |
[1:39:33] | The world of imagination. | 想象的世界 |
[1:39:45] | My beautiful wife was my muse, my star. | 我美丽的妻子是我的女神 我的明星 (《日蚀》 1907) |
[1:39:50] | And we couldn’t have been happier. | 我们真是无以伦比的快乐 |
[1:39:53] | Action! | 开始! |
[1:40:04] | We thought it would never end. | 我们本觉得这永远不会结束 |
[1:40:08] | How could it? | 怎么会呢? |
[1:40:14] | But then the war came. | 但后来 战争爆发了 |
[1:40:17] | And youth and hope were at an end. | 年轻和希望戛然而止 |
[1:40:24] | The world had no time for magic tricks and movie shows. | 这世界已经没有时间 分给魔术表演和电影 |
[1:40:30] | The returning soldiers, having seen so much of reality, | 归来的士兵们 目睹了那么多残酷的事实 |
[1:40:34] | were bored by my films. | 他们开始觉得我的电影无聊了 |
[1:40:36] | Tastes had changed, but I had not changed with them. | 大家口味改变了 但我的电影并没有变 |
[1:40:44] | No one wanted my movies anymore. | 没有人再想看我的电影了 |
[1:40:48] | Eventually I… I couldn’t pay the actors… | 最终我… 我付不起演员们的薪水 |
[1:40:52] | …or keep the business running, and… | 也不能维持经营… |
[1:40:55] | …and so my enchanted castle fell to ruin. | 所以我的梦幻城堡变成了一片废墟 |
[1:40:58] | Everything was lost. | 我失去了一切 |
[1:41:01] | One night, in bitter despair, I… | 一天晚上 在痛苦的绝望里… |
[1:41:05] | …I burned all my old sets and costumes. | 我把旧的场景和道具付之一炬 |
[1:41:21] | I was forced to sell my movies to a company | 我被迫把我的电影卖给了一家公司 |
[1:41:24] | that melted them down into chemicals. | 他们把胶片融化 制成化学品 |
[1:41:30] | These chemicals were used to make shoe heels. | 这些化学品被用来制造高跟鞋跟 |
[1:41:39] | With the little money I had from selling my films, I bought the toy booth… | 用卖电影换来的这一点钱 我买下了这个玩具铺… |
[1:41:46] | …and there I have remained. | 就这样一直维持到今天 |
[1:41:51] | The only thing I couldn’t bring myself to destroy was my beloved automaton. | 我唯一不舍得毁掉的 是我的自动机 |
[1:41:54] | 是我最心爱的自动机 | |
[1:41:58] | So I gave him to a museum, hoping he would find a home. | 所以我把他捐给了一个博物馆 希望他能有好的归宿 |
[1:42:03] | But they never put him on display. And then the museum burned. | 但是他们从未将他展出 再然后 博物馆因为火灾被烧毁 |
[1:42:09] | It’s all gone now. Everything I ever made. | 一切都没了 我亲手打造的这一切 |
[1:42:14] | Nothing but ashes and fading strips of celluloid. | 只剩下灰烬 以及那些逐渐消失的塑胶条 |
[1:42:21] | My life has taught me one lesson, Hugo, | 我的人生教会了一个道理 雨果 |
[1:42:24] | and not the one I thought it would. | 而且并不是我想的那种道理 |
[1:42:28] | Happy endings only happen in the movies. | 只有在电影里才有快乐的结局 |
[1:42:35] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:43:05] | Stop that! No, no! Don’t you frighten Monsieur Frick. | 快停下 不! 别吓到弗里克先生 |
[1:43:10] | Schatzi, what’s he got? What has he got? | 沙其 那是什么? 他拿来了什么? |
[1:43:16] | Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness me. | 噢 我的天哪 我的天哪 |
[1:43:25] | Did you see that? | 你看见没? |
[1:43:28] | Be brave. My brave soldier. | 勇敢点 我的小战士 |
[1:43:38] | Monsieur Frick, I am undone! | 噢 弗里克先生 不知如何感谢! |
[1:44:04] | – Good evening. – Ah, hello. | – 晚上好 – 啊 你好 |
[1:44:07] | There has been a disquieting development. | 有条令人不安的消息 |
[1:44:10] | – What is it? – You know Monsieur Claude? | – 怎么了? – 您认识克劳德先生吧? |
[1:44:12] | He’s been found deceased. | – 嗯 – 他被发现已经死了 |
[1:44:17] | – No. – Monsieur Claude! | – 不会吧 – 克劳德先生! |
[1:44:19] | Consequently, he will no longer be employed here winding the clocks. | 所以 他不再受雇于此 给钟表上发条了 |
[1:44:22] | You’ve got a little friend. Look! | 看呀 你有好朋友了! |
[1:44:25] | – Oh, hello. – Hello. | – 噢 你好 – 你好 |
[1:44:27] | Monsieur Claude is dead. | 克劳德先生死了 |
[1:44:31] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[1:44:34] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[1:44:36] | They found his corpse in the Seine. | 他的尸骨在塞纳河被找到 |
[1:44:38] | It’s been down there for many months, it seems. | 似乎已经在那里好几个月了 |
[1:44:41] | Can’t say I’m surprised. | 不能说我很吃惊 |
[1:44:43] | He was an inebriant of the highest order. | 他是个超级醉鬼 |
[1:44:46] | – Well, yes, he was a drunk. – Shoo. | 是啊 他是个酒鬼 |
[1:44:48] | – Oh, I wouldn’t say that. – Yes, he was a drunk! | – 噢 我可不会那么说 – 当然了 他就是个酒鬼! |
[1:44:51] | Scram! Shoo! | 停!快走! |
[1:44:53] | He could’ve drunk the entire River Seine. | 他或许可以喝下整个塞纳河吧 |
[1:44:55] | Please, go away! Go! | – 拜托 快走开! |
[1:45:00] | Hold it! | 站住! |
[1:45:02] | – Let me go! Let me go! – Did you think you’d escape me? | – 放开我!放开我! – 你觉得你能逃出我的手掌心吗? |
[1:45:06] | – Gustave, have a heart! – Please, help me! | – 加斯达夫 有点同情心吧! – 拜托帮帮我! |
[1:45:13] | – Please. – No. | – 拜托了 – 不行 |
[1:45:15] | He’s been undermining this station for too long. | 他破坏整个车站的秩序已经很久了 |
[1:45:18] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:45:20] | – What’s the boy done? – Let me go! | – 这个孩子都做了什么? – 放开我! |
[1:45:22] | – You happy now, boy?! – Don’t do this! | – 现在你这小鬼高兴了吧? – 别这样! |
[1:45:24] | Do not leave my office. | 不准离开我的办公室 |
[1:45:26] | You don’t understand, I’ve got to go. | 你不明白 我现在必须走 |
[1:45:28] | You’ll go nowhere until your parents are found. | 你哪里都不许去 直到找到你的父母 |
[1:45:30] | I don’t have any! | 我没有父母! |
[1:45:32] | Then it’s straight to the orphanage with you. | 那就直接把你送到孤儿院 |
[1:45:35] | You’ll learn a thing or two there. I certainly did. | 你会在那里学点东西的 我就学了不少 |
[1:45:39] | How to follow orders. How to keep to yourself. | 怎样服从命令 怎样约束自己的行为 |
[1:45:42] | How to survive without a family. | 怎样在没有家人的情况下活下来 |
[1:45:44] | Because you don’t need one. You don’t need a family. | 因为你不需要 你不需要家人 |
[1:45:52] | Police headquarters, 7th arrondissement? | 请接第七区的警察署? |
[1:45:54] | Yes, it’s me again. Another orphan. | 是的 又是我 又找到一个孤儿 |
[1:45:58] | Has been a busy week. | 这星期挺忙的 |
[1:46:01] | Trespass, theft, pilfering, littering, pillorying, | 噢 侵犯财产 盗窃 顺手牵羊 乱丢垃圾 惹人嘲笑 |
[1:46:06] | walking about, playing. It’s irrelevant. | 到处乱走 玩耍 这无关紧要 |
[1:46:09] | Please come and pick him up. | 请过来把他接走 |
[1:46:12] | Anyway, how are you? | 不管怎样 您好吗? |
[1:46:14] | Oh, she came back? | 噢 她回来了? |
[1:46:16] | Oh, you think it’s yours? Excellent. | 噢 你觉得孩子是你的? 真好 |
[1:46:20] | Well, I suppose you’ll find out in seven months. | 我觉得在7个月内你会发现的 |
[1:46:23] | Pardon me. Oh, in March? I’ll try to come. | 对不起 噢 是三月? 我尽量来 |
[1:46:28] | I… I tend not to plan that far ahead. | 我…一般不计划那么远的事 |
[1:46:31] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[1:46:34] | Well, oh, that’s very flattering. | 噢 那太好了 |
[1:46:36] | I don’t know really whether it’s appropriate for me to be the godfa… | 我真的不知道 自己是不是适合当教父… |
[1:46:40] | Sir, hold on! | 噢!先生 等一等! |
[1:46:50] | Maximilian! | 麦西米兰! |
[1:46:53] | Move! | 让开! |
[1:46:57] | Move aside! Get out of the way! | 让一让!把路让出来! |
[1:47:27] | Maximilian, find him! | 麦西米兰!把他找出来! |
[1:47:32] | You can’t escape me! | 你逃不掉的! |
[1:47:56] | There’s nowhere to hide up there, boy! | 这里没处藏身的 小鬼! |
[1:48:19] | …307, 308, 309… …307, 308, 309… | |
[1:49:35] | Maximilian, he’s gone the other way. Come on! | 麦西米兰 他走了另一边了 来吧! |
[1:50:42] | You! | 你! |
[1:50:44] | Get out of my way! | 给我让开! |
[1:50:48] | Got you! | 抓住你了! |
[1:51:18] | No! | 不! |
[1:51:22] | There’s a boy! Turn it off! There’s a boy on the track! | 有个孩子!快停下来! 有个孩子在铁轨上! |
[1:51:29] | Get out of the way! | 快让开! |
[1:51:41] | Move back! Move aside! Move back! | 退后!让开! 退后! |
[1:51:44] | What were you thinking? Are you injured? | 你在想什么呢? 受伤没有? |
[1:51:47] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:51:49] | Stand aside. Careful. | 让一让 请当心 |
[1:51:54] | We’ll let the orphanage deal with you. | 让孤儿院来处理你吧 |
[1:51:56] | – No, I don’t belong there! – Where do you belong? | – 不 我不能去那里! – 那你该去哪? |
[1:51:59] | A child has to belong to somewhere. | 一个孩子肯定要有地方可以去 |
[1:52:01] | Listen to me, please! Please, listen to me! | 听我说 求求你! 求你听我说! |
[1:52:03] | You don’t understand. You have to let me go. | 你不明白 你必须让我走 |
[1:52:07] | I don’t understand why my father died, | 我不明白 为什么我爸爸就那样死了 |
[1:52:13] | why I’m alone. | 为什么我孤身一人 |
[1:52:17] | This is my only chance… | 这是我唯一的机会… |
[1:52:21] | …to work. | 来做一份工作 |
[1:52:24] | You should understand! | 你应该明白的! |
[1:52:32] | I do! | 我明白! |
[1:52:37] | I do. | 我明白 |
[1:52:42] | Monsieur… | 先生… |
[1:52:47] | …this child belongs to me. | 这个孩子是跟着我的 |
[1:53:10] | I’m sorry. He’s broken. | 对不起 他摔坏了 |
[1:53:12] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[1:53:17] | He worked perfectly. | 他工作得很完美 |
[1:53:44] | Honored guests, I am proud | 尊敬的来宾 我很自豪地… |
[1:53:47] | to welcome you to this gala | 来欢迎你们来到这个典礼 |
[1:53:50] | celebrating the life and work of Georges Méliès! | 庆祝乔治·梅里爱先生 的电影作品和人生 |
[1:54:01] | For years, most of his films were thought to be lost. | 多年以来 我们都认为 他大多数的作品都遗失了 |
[1:54:05] | Indeed, Monsieur Méliès believed so himself. | 的确 梅里爱先生自己也这么认为 |
[1:54:09] | But we began a search. | 但我们开始了寻找 |
[1:54:11] | We looked through vaults, through private collections, | 我们找遍了仓库 找遍了私人藏品 |
[1:54:14] | barns and catacombs. | 各种仓库和地下墓穴 |
[1:54:19] | Our work was rewarded with old negatives, | 最终工作收到了回报 我们找到了旧的负片 |
[1:54:22] | boxes of prints, and trunks full of decaying film, | 一箱箱的印刷品 一车车已经腐朽的胶片 |
[1:54:27] | which we were able to save. | 我们可以保留下来 |
[1:54:29] | We now have over 80 films by Georges Méliès. | 我们现在拥有超过80部的 乔治·梅里爱的电影 |
[1:54:39] | And tonight, their creator, | 今晚 它们的父亲 |
[1:54:42] | and the newest member of the Film Academy faculty, | 同时也是我们电影学院的新成员 |
[1:54:46] | is here to share them with you. | 来到现场 来和大家分享它们 |
[1:55:05] | Bravo! | 太棒了! |
[1:55:24] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们… |
[1:55:28] | …I… | 我… |
[1:55:39] | I am standing before you tonight… | 我今晚能站在你们面前… |
[1:55:43] | …because of one very brave young man… | 是因为一个非常勇敢的年轻人 |
[1:55:49] | …who saw a broken machine… | 他发现了一台坏掉的机器 |
[1:55:57] | …and, against all odds, he fixed it. | 经历重重困难 他修好了它 |
[1:56:04] | It was the kindest magic trick… | 这是我所见过的… |
[1:56:09] | …that ever I’ve seen. | 最好的魔术表演 |
[1:56:19] | And now, my friends, | 现在 朋友们 |
[1:56:24] | I address you all tonight as you truly are: | 我今晚向你们呈现 你们之间有各种人物: |
[1:56:30] | Wizards, mermaids… | 巫师 美人鱼… |
[1:56:36] | …travelers, adventurers… magicians. | 旅者 冒险家 魔术师 |
[1:56:48] | Come and dream with me. | 来和我一起进入梦境吧 |
[1:57:04] | 《梅里爱的魔术》 1904 | |
[1:57:16] | 《征服极地》 1912 | |
[1:57:20] | 《管弦乐队队员》 1903 | |
[1:57:32] | 《仙女国》 1903 | |
[1:57:34] | 《婆罗门与蝴蝶》 1909 | |
[1:57:37] | 《巫师》 1906 | |
[1:57:39] | 《奇异幻想》 1910 | |
[1:57:46] | 《不可能的旅行》 1904 | |
[1:57:53] | 《魔鬼的恶作剧》 1906 | |
[1:58:01] | 《月球旅行记》 1903 | |
[1:58:22] | Yes, you can start with the thaumatrope, the zoetrope, the praxinoscope. | 您可以先从两张卡片快闪的玩具说起 然后是走马灯 最后是活动视镜 |
[1:58:28] | Any study of the history of film must begin with the… | 电影史的学习 必须从… |
[1:58:31] | Poppy? The cave pictographs at… | 亲爱的?那些洞穴象形文字是在… |
[1:58:34] | – Niaux. – Niaux. | – 尼奥(法国) – 尼奥 |
[1:58:35] | …about canine socialization. | 关于犬类的社会化 |
[1:58:38] | Not canine romance? | 不是浪漫化? |
[1:58:40] | Oh, Monsieur Frick, do I detect a pearl in your oyster? | 噢 弗里克先生 我是不是会在你的蚌壳里发现珍珠项链呐 |
[1:58:44] | The boy designed it. It does not squeak at all. | 是那个男孩设计的 一点都不会吱吱响了 |
[1:58:48] | Don’t forget to smile, darling. | 不要忘记微笑哦 亲爱的 |
[1:58:50] | Well, which one? I’ve mastered three of them. | 好呀 哪一种? 我可熟练掌握了三种 |
[1:58:55] | Don’t worry. I’m now a fully functioning man. Aren’t I, dear? | 别担心 我现在是个完全功能正常的人了 是不是啊亲爱的? |
[1:58:59] | Tap the deck. And it’s up, it’s up, it’s up… It’s there! | 摸摸我的手 它飞起来了 飞起来了…接住了! |
[1:59:06] | – Is this your card? – That is my card. | – 这是你挑的卡吗? – 就是它 |
[1:59:10] | Once upon a time, I met a boy named Hugo Cabret. | 从前 我遇见了一个 叫雨果·卡布里特的男孩 |
[1:59:17] | He lived in a train station. | 他住在一个火车站里 |
[1:59:20] | “Why did he live in a train station?” You might well ask. | “为什么他会住在火车站里?” 你可能会这么问 |
[1:59:26] | That’s really what this book is going to be about. | 这就是这本书要讲的内容 |
[1:59:30] | It’s about how this singular young man | 书里讲到 这个不平凡的男孩 |
[1:59:35] | searched so hard to find a secret message from his father… | 千辛万苦想要找到 他父亲留给他的讯息… |
[1:59:41] | …and how that message lit his way… | 并且那条讯息是如何照亮他未来的路 |
[1:59:48] | …all the way home. | 一路带他回家 |