时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Om Mani Padme Hum. | “哦嘛咪呗咪吽 |
[00:21] | Om Mani… | 哦嘛咪…” |
[00:24] | Can you guys maybe turn that up? | 把电视调大点声 |
[00:25] | I can still hear other things. | 我还是听不太清楚 |
[00:27] | Sorry, Mom. | 好的 对不起妈妈 |
[00:29] | And this is my kitchen, everybody. | 这是我家的厨房 |
[00:31] | And this is my mom. Mom, say hi. | 这是我妈妈 妈 跟大家打个招呼吧 |
[00:34] | You’re on UVU. I’m live-ing. You’re live. | 我在直播 你也上镜了 |
[00:36] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[00:37] | She’s embarrassed because she’s in a towel. | 她穿着个毛巾有点不好意思 |
[00:39] | Are you serious right now? | 你有病吧 |
[00:45] | Wow. | 哇 |
[01:01] | Frankie, I’m sorry I threw your phone in the sink. | 弗兰基 抱歉把你手机扔到水池里了 |
[01:05] | But… I’m in the kitchen | 但是…我当时正在厨房里 |
[01:08] | in my towel, and all of a sudden | 还裹着毛巾 突然就有 |
[01:10] | a bunch of strangers are looking at me? | 一堆陌生人看着我 |
[01:12] | We have to have some boundaries with the phones. | 玩手机必需要有点规矩 |
[01:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:15] | But yes, | 是我的错 |
[01:17] | I’m sorry I lost control | 对不起我没控制住自己 |
[01:19] | and I threw your phone away. | 把你的手机给扔了 |
[01:20] | That was not okay. | 我知道这样不对 |
[01:22] | So tomorrow… | 所以明天… |
[01:24] | I’ll take you, and we’ll get you a brand-new phone. | 我带你去买一个全新的手机 |
[01:28] | Okay. Cool. | 好啊 好的 |
[01:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:43] | You’re good. | 熊孩子 |
[01:49] | ♪ Mother, you had me ♪ | ♪ 妈妈 你给予我生命 ♪ |
[01:55] | ♪ But I never had you ♪ | ♪ 但我不曾懂过你 ♪ |
[02:03] | ♪ I wanted you ♪ | ♪ 我想你 ♪ |
[02:10] | ♪ You didn’t want me. ♪ | ♪ 你却不要我 ♪ |
[02:20] | Remember that person that came to the house | 还记得来过家里的那个女的吗 |
[02:22] | and, like… | 就是那个像… |
[02:23] | Yeah, Mom, what was the name of that lady | 对了 妈妈 那个阿姨叫什么 |
[02:25] | who came to sage our house? | 就来咱家的那个 |
[02:29] | Pussy… | 普斯… |
[02:31] | – Pussy something? – No. | – 叫什么普斯 – 不是 |
[02:34] | – Shakuntala. – Shakuntala! | – 夏琨塔拉 – 是夏琨塔拉 |
[02:36] | – Yes! | – 对就是她 |
[02:38] | Oh, my God! Shakuntala! | 我的天啊 夏琨塔拉 |
[02:40] | You guys want smoothies? I’m making for Duke and Sorrow. | 你们吃冰沙吗 我正在给杜克和萨罗做 |
[02:43] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[02:45] | This time on Life After People… | “现在这里是人类小时候的世界” |
[02:46] | What else do you guys want in your smoothies? | 你们想要什么口味的冰沙 |
[02:49] | Max, will you grab the strawberries? | 麦丝帮我拿点草莓 |
[02:51] | What do you want in your smoothies? | 你想要冰沙里加什么 |
[02:52] | ♪ What do you want in your smoothies? ♪ | ♪ 请问想来点什么 ♪ |
[02:54] | ♪ What do you want in your smoothies? ♪ | ♪ 请问想来点什么 ♪ |
[02:56] | ♪ I’m gonna give you strawberry. ♪ | ♪ 我要给你们加上小草莓 ♪ |
[02:58] | You could put rocks and dog shit in there, they wouldn’t notice. | 你往里边放点石头跟狗便便她们都不会知道的 |
[03:01] | – I think they would notice. – Hey. | – 我觉得他们会发现的 – 嗨喽 |
[03:02] | – Hey, Jeff. Sorrow, your dad. – Come on, chimp. | – 嗨喽 杰夫 萨罗 你爸爸来了 – 过来 小甜心 |
[03:06] | This is almost over. Ten more minutes. | 这就快看完了 再有十分钟 |
[03:08] | – Okay. – Sorry. | – 好吧 – 不好意思 |
[03:11] | You want a smoothie? | 来点冰沙吗 |
[03:12] | Sure. Would you be offended if I | 来点 我要说给我 |
[03:13] | put a little vodka in there? | 放一点伏特加你会不会打我 |
[03:15] | What, do you keep a flask in your sock? | 怎么 你袜子里也藏了酒瓶嘛 |
[03:17] | No, I don’t. | 没有啊 |
[03:20] | Do you have Sorrow next weekend? | 你下周要带萨罗吗 |
[03:22] | No, that’s Sunny’s. Why? | 不是 下周她在桑妮那里 怎么了 |
[03:23] | Because… | 因为… |
[03:26] | All right, everybody stay calm. | 没事 大家别慌 |
[03:31] | Mom, what happened? | 怎么了 妈妈 |
[03:33] | Mom, did you pay the power bill? | 妈你交电费了吗 |
[03:34] | – What? Oh, my God. – Mom. We were watching. | – 老天 我忘了 – 我们正看着呢妈妈 |
[03:37] | Let me just… I’ll check the breaker box. | 让我检查一下断路器箱 |
[03:49] | The power’s really out. | 真的给我们停电了 |
[03:52] | Mom, I-is this, like, a nuclear strike or something? | 妈妈这是不是因为核武器攻击什么的 |
[03:54] | – Hold up. – What, are you googling | – 等一下 – 你是在网上查 |
[03:56] | “was there just a nuclear strike”? | “有没有发生核武器攻击” 吗 |
[03:59] | No. I’m… | 没有 我只是… |
[04:00] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[04:02] | “Stand by for emergency message.” | “待命准备紧急消息” |
[04:04] | – Shit, what? – That’s all it says. | – 妈蛋 什么鬼 – 这上边就是这么说的 |
[04:06] | I can’t make a call. | 我手机不能打电话了 |
[04:07] | Who are you calling? | 你想给谁打 |
[04:09] | – Dad? – My phone doesn’t work, either. | – 我爸啊 – 我的手机也不行了 |
[04:10] | Neither does mine. Mom? | 我的也不能打 怎么办妈妈 |
[04:12] | Guys… it’s okay. | 孩子们…没事的 |
[04:15] | It’s the lights. It’s not in our phones. | 是点火器出了问题 手机没事 |
[04:18] | – It’s here. – What if we had an emergency? | – 就在这 – 如果有紧急情况怎么办 |
[04:20] | How would we tell anyone? | 我们怎么联系别人 |
[04:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:23] | And this, girls, | 姑娘们 这就是 |
[04:25] | is why we keep a landline. | 我们安装有线电话的好处 |
[04:27] | That’s not gonna work, either… | 可是它也不能用啊 |
[04:30] | Those used to work in a blackout, because they had | 能在停电的时候工作的 都是因为 |
[04:32] | their own dedicated copper wiring. | 他们有自己的专用路线 |
[04:33] | Landlines are bullshit now… They’re… | 有线电话也白搭…这是 |
[04:35] | tied into your cable. They’re all digital. | 和有线电视电缆连着的 都是数字的 |
[04:38] | Shit, you’re right. | 该死的 你说对了 |
[04:41] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:42] | Max… don’t. | 麦丝…别那样 |
[04:44] | – It’s okay, Max. – And where are all my candles? | – 没事的 麦丝 – 我那些蜡烛跑哪去了 |
[04:47] | Will you girls | 你们女孩子们能 |
[04:49] | stop stealing candles for crying in the tub? | 别从浴缸里头蜡烛了吗 |
[04:51] | You don’t need candles, Sam… It’s still light out. | 用蜡烛干什么萨姆…现在天还亮着呢 |
[04:53] | But that is why | 这就能解释为什么 |
[04:55] | I need candles while it’s still light out, Frankie, | 我在天亮的时候要找蜡烛了 弗兰基 |
[04:58] | before it gets dark. | 在天黑之前 |
[04:59] | That’s why I need candles now. | 所以我们现在要找蜡烛 |
[05:01] | Face! | 没毛病 |
[05:02] | Mom, I can’t get the faucet to work. | 妈 水管也没水了 |
[05:04] | – That’s not electricity. – The water pump | – 那又不是用电的 – 水泵 |
[05:06] | is electrical, too. | 是要用电的啊 |
[05:07] | Gran. I got to check on Gran. | 格兰 我去格兰家看看 |
[05:10] | – Who wants to go with me? – Me. | – 谁想跟我一起去 – 我去 |
[05:19] | What? | 干嘛 |
[05:21] | Hi, Phil. | 嗨喽 菲尔 |
[05:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:24] | Of course I am. | 很好啊 |
[05:26] | Hi, Mrs. Geronimus. | 你好啊 巧罗尼米太太 |
[05:27] | – Hi. – Are you okay? | – 你好 – 你还好吗 |
[05:29] | My cat door isn’t working. | 我的猫洞坏了 |
[05:33] | What the dirty rotten shit is that now? | 那脏脏的破东西是什么 |
[05:37] | That’s… I don’t know. | 是…我也不是到 |
[05:39] | Mom! Are we gonna die? | 妈妈 我们会死吗 |
[05:41] | No, not like this. | 不会 不至于 |
[05:43] | – What-what if you’re wrong? – What? | – 如果…如果我们想错了呢 – 什么 |
[05:45] | What if we die after you said we wouldn’t? | 如果我们在你说完不会死之后就死了怎么办 |
[05:48] | then whoops. | 然后 哎呀 |
[05:54] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[05:57] | – What’s going on with the power? – It’s just a regional interruption. | – 怎么没电了 – 只是区域性的停电 |
[06:00] | – Should be back up in a minute. – Okay. | – 应该马上就好了 – 好吧 |
[06:02] | – All clear. – There it is. Good to go. | – 都弄好了 – 看了吧 快回去吧 |
[06:05] | Cool. | 很棒 |
[06:09] | Cool. | 很棒 |
[06:11] | Bye, Joyce. | 再见 乔伊斯 |
[06:16] | Will they be survived | “他们会被人们 |
[06:18] | by other memorials to mankind? | 记住吗” |
[06:22] | Jesus. | 主啊 |
[06:25] | – Look at our lives. – I know. | – 看看我们的生活 – 行了 |
[06:27] | Okay, fun’s over, everybody. | 好了 娱乐时间过了 孩子们 |
[06:34] | You know, you should get a generator. | 我觉得你需要买一个发电器 |
[06:35] | – What for? We’re fine. – I know, | – 买那个干什么 这样挺好的 – 我知道 |
[06:37] | but this stuff happens, | 如果下次再停电 |
[06:38] | and what if next time it lasts longer? | 而且时间还长怎么办 |
[06:39] | – You should get a genny. – Well, isn’t that, like, involved? | – 你该买个发电机 – 好吧 可是那是不是得挺贵的 |
[06:43] | No. It’s, like, 300 bucks. | 没有 也就三百美元 |
[06:45] | Put some diesel in it, let it sit in the garage, | 把它放车库里 加点柴油就行了 |
[06:47] | hook a power strip up to it, | 放一个电源板 |
[06:48] | and then if it happens again, | 如果再出现这种情况 |
[06:49] | it’ll go for a couple days on one tank. | 一箱油就能撑好长时间 |
[06:52] | Okay, where do I get one of those? | 行吧 我去哪买啊 |
[06:55] | DIY. I’m going there tomorrow for some stuff. | 自己做啊 我明天给你买原料去 |
[06:57] | If you want, I can swing by first, | 如果你想要的话 我可以先给你 |
[06:59] | and I can help you get one. | 先帮你做一个 |
[07:01] | Okay. That would be awesome. | 行 那可太好了 |
[07:07] | What? | 什么 |
[07:12] | – Hey, buddy. – Sammy. | – 嗨 兄弟 – 萨姆 |
[07:16] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[07:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | ♪ Cellino & Barnes ♪ | ♪ 切利诺和巴尼斯 ♪ |
[07:26] | ♪ Injury attorneys ♪ | ♪ 人身伤害律师 ♪ |
[07:28] | ♪ Attorneys ♪ | ♪ 律师 ♪ |
[07:29] | ♪ 888-88… ♪ ♪ 888-88… ♪ | ♪ 热线电话888-88 ♪ |
[07:31] | – Oh, God. Oh, God. – Whoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo! | – 天啊 天啊 – 哇哦 |
[07:35] | Drive, drive, drive, drive. | 开车 快开车 |
[07:37] | – Hello! – What do you want me to do? | – 嗨 – 你到底要我做什么 |
[07:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:39] | – Hello! Hello! – Okay. | – 嗨 – 好吧 |
[07:43] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[07:45] | – Hi, Mom. – Hi, Phyllis. | – 嗨 妈妈 – 嗨 菲莉丝 |
[07:46] | – You’re Bob. – Yes. Bob. | – 你是鲍勃 – 对 我是鲍勃 |
[07:49] | Mom, this is Jeff. | 妈妈 这是杰夫 |
[07:51] | No, it’s Bob. | 不 这是鲍勃 |
[07:53] | That’s right. Sam, I’m Bob. | 没错 萨姆 我是鲍勃 |
[07:54] | – Okay. Bye, Mom. – Wait, where are you going? | – 好吧 再见 妈妈 – 等等 你要去哪里 |
[07:57] | We’re going to DIY. | 我们要去做手工市场 |
[07:59] | Oh, DIY. | 手工市场 |
[08:01] | Yeah. You need something? | 对 你需要什么吗 |
[08:03] | Well, if you see a lavender suit | 如果 你有看到淡紫色的套装 |
[08:05] | or a Merlot skirt… – What? | – 或者是紫色的裙子 – 什么 |
[08:07] | Oh. Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[08:09] | DIY. They sell toilets | 手工市场 他们只卖洁具 |
[08:11] | and drywall and plungers. | 石膏板和柱塞 |
[08:14] | Well, if you see a lavender suit… | 好吧 如果你看见淡紫色的套装 |
[08:15] | – No. – Why not? | – 不要 – 为什么不要 |
[08:18] | Okay. I’ll ask the guy at the paint counter | 好吧 我会问问油漆柜台的职员 |
[08:21] | if he has a lavender woman’s suit. | 问问他是否有卖淡紫色女士套装 |
[08:23] | I don’t know why you can’t just say, | 我不明白你为什么就不能说 |
[08:25] | “Yes. I will if I see it. I love you.” | “好的 如果我看见了我会帮你买的 爱你” |
[08:28] | You know why I can’t, Phil? | 你知道我为什么不能这么做 菲菲 |
[08:32] | You know what, I-I don’t know. | 我还真的不知道 |
[08:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:37] | – If I see one, I’ll get you one. – Thank you. | – 如果我看到了 我会帮你买的 – 谢谢 |
[08:41] | And no buttons. I don’t like when they have buttons. | 不要有扣子的 我不喜欢带扣子的 |
[08:44] | You mean on the suit or on the skirt? | 你是说套装还是短裙 |
[08:47] | The suit. I like buttons on a skirt. | 套装 我喜欢带纽扣的短裙 |
[08:51] | Wait, I got to write this down. | 等等 我得记下来 |
[08:52] | No, I’ve got it all up here. | 不用 我已经记下来了 |
[08:53] | – Bye, Phil. – Bye! | – 再见 菲莉丝 – 再见 |
[09:01] | ♪ ‘Cause when my baby is sad ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝一难过 ♪ |
[09:05] | ♪ You know that is bad ♪ | ♪ 大事不妙 ♪ |
[09:09] | ♪ ‘Cause she’s the heart of my heart ♪ | ♪ 因为她是我的心头肉 ♪ |
[09:13] | ♪ And I’m her ol’ dad ♪ | ♪ 我是她的老父亲 ♪ |
[09:16] | ♪ And I’ll do anything to put a smile on her face ♪ | ♪ 为了她的笑容 我不惜一切 ♪ |
[09:20] | ♪ ‘Cause seeing her sad is just a big disgrace ♪ | ♪ 因为一见她难过便是奇耻大辱 ♪ |
[09:24] | ♪ Seeing her sad ♪ | ♪ 一见她难过 ♪ |
[09:26] | ♪ Is just a big disgrace. ♪ | ♪ 便是奇耻大辱 ♪ |
[09:32] | But if she’s his baby, why is he her old dad? | 但是 如果她是他的孩子 为什么他会是她的老父亲 |
[09:36] | I think because it rhymes. | 我想是为了押韵吧 |
[09:39] | And also because he’s shtupping his daughter. | 而且 他还和她的女儿鬼混 |
[09:45] | ♪ My memories… ♪ | ♪ 我的记忆 ♪ |
[09:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:57] | What are you getting at the hardware store? | 你要在五金店里买什么 |
[10:01] | Just some wood for Sunny’s porch. | 一些桑妮的门廊需要用的木头 |
[10:04] | You realize you do ten times more for her | 你知道自从你们离婚 |
[10:07] | since you guys divorced? | 你对她更上心了 |
[10:09] | Yes. | 知道 |
[10:11] | She’s got the sweetest deal. | 她享受最棒的待遇 |
[10:13] | I mean, she’s having a romance with Mr. Private Jets, | 坐着私人飞机 |
[10:15] | popping bottles, and she’s got her loser ex-husband doing | 开着香槟 而她的废柴前夫 |
[10:18] | all the chores. | 承包所有的家务活 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | Do you want me to just go ahead and I’ll drop you off | 你要我先离开吗 我会放你下车 |
[10:24] | – right over here? – Sure, that’d be great. | – 就在这儿吗 – 对 那再好不过 |
[10:26] | I’ll help that lady sell oranges. | 我会帮这位老太太卖橘子 |
[10:31] | So, the girls’ dad… | 所以 女孩们的父亲 |
[10:33] | – Xander? – Yeah. What’s his, uh, deal? | – 赞德 – 他怎么了 |
[10:37] | Oh, I just… | 我只是 |
[10:40] | I’d really rather not, Jeff, thanks for asking. | 我真的不想 杰夫 谢谢你的关心 |
[10:43] | No, I know. But how often does he see his girls? | 不 我知道 但是他多久见一次他的女孩们 |
[10:46] | I can’t. I really can’t. | 不行 我真的不能这么做 |
[10:49] | I would rather show you my pussy than | 我宁愿让你观赏我的小妹妹 |
[10:50] | sit here and talk about that. | 也不愿意坐在这里谈论这个话题 |
[10:52] | Oh. Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | That would be good, too. | 那也不错 |
[10:56] | Shut up. You know what I mean. | 闭嘴 你知道我的意思 |
[10:59] | I do, actually. | 我知道 |
[11:01] | I think the worst part about divorce is being asked about it | 我觉得离婚最糟糕的部分是 |
[11:05] | all… the… time. | 总是有人不断提起这个话题 |
[11:08] | I mean, it’s amazing how nobody minds bringing it up. | 我是说 竟然没有人在意这随口一提 真是令人吃惊 |
[11:11] | You know? Like I want to talk about it? | 好像我想谈论这个话题一样 |
[11:14] | I’m fighting moment to moment just to feel normal. | 我时刻在挣扎着想要像个正常人一样 |
[11:19] | Put one foot in front of the other. | 一步接一步地走下去 |
[11:21] | Trying not to look down. And people are like “Hey. | 试图努力展现积极的一面 人们却总说 |
[11:24] | “Hey, guy. What about down? | 嗨 你为什么心情低落 |
[11:26] | What’s-what’s going on… down there?” | 发生什么事了 为什么不开心 |
[11:32] | I feel you, brah. | 我懂你 兄弟 |
[11:42] | So, this is the one I have. Or Sunny has. | 我用的是这个 或者说是桑妮的 |
[11:46] | Okay, fine. I’ll take it. | 好吧 我要了 |
[11:48] | Okay. Did you want to see the others? | 行 你要看看其他的吗 |
[11:50] | What am I looking at? It’s all metal and plastic. | 我要看什么 这全是金属和塑料 |
[11:53] | It’s like if you took me to an alien store | 跟你带我去外星人商店没什么区别 |
[11:56] | and you said, “You want the zeep zop or the zorgle?” | 你要这样的外星人还是那样的外星人 |
[11:59] | Whatever Sunny has. | 不管桑妮有什么 |
[12:01] | I’ll have what she’s having. | 她有的我也要有 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:04] | So, how are we gonna get it out of there? | 那么 我们怎么把它弄出来 |
[12:07] | You rip the tag off and… | 你把标签撕掉 |
[12:10] | and then they put it in the trunk while you’re checking out, | 然后 他们会在你结账的时候把它放进后车厢 |
[12:14] | same as my lumber. | 和我的木材一样 |
[12:15] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[12:16] | That’s why you said we don’t need the cart. | 这就是为什么你说我们不需要手推车的原因 |
[12:19] | Yeah, yeah. That’s okay. | 对 没事的 |
[12:21] | I’m stupid. Stup… I’m a girl. | 我很笨 我就是个小女孩 |
[12:24] | Slightly stupid. No harm done. | 稍微愚钝 不足挂齿 |
[12:28] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[12:30] | I still think the cart is cool. | 我还是觉得手推车挺酷的 |
[12:33] | It’s like… I, like, have made this kind of guy. | 有男子气概的男人都用这个 |
[12:38] | “Excuse me, ma’am, where can I put this for you?” | “打扰了 夫人 我要帮你把这东西放在哪里” |
[12:42] | I want everything. | 我什么都想要 |
[12:45] | Anyway, thanks for helping me out, buddy. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你帮我 兄弟 感激不尽 |
[12:48] | It’s no problem, buddy. | 小事一桩 兄弟 |
[12:50] | You know, I kind of want to do this other… | 我有点想做 |
[12:53] | What? | 什么 |
[13:06] | Mia, this is Sam. | 米娅 这位是萨姆 |
[13:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:12] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:14] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[13:16] | Nice to meet you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:21] | Hi. I’m buying a picture of a generator. | 嗨 我买了一张发电机的标签 |
[13:26] | I just want to say one thing. | 我只是想说 |
[13:30] | I just want to say that… | 我想说 |
[13:35] | … I miss you. | 我想你 |
[13:40] | And it sucks not being with you anymore. | 不能和你在一起 感觉真是糟透了 |
[13:50] | Come on, Mia. | 走吧 米娅 |
[14:07] | I hate myself right now. | 我现在十分讨厌自己 |
[14:12] | Ugh! I’m the biggest piece of shit in the world. | 我就是这世界上最大的狗屎 |
[14:15] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:17] | ♪ Out west, nowhere… ♪ | ♪ 西部 无名之地 ♪ |
[14:20] | I deserve to be alone. | 我就该孤独一人 |
[14:21] | And I didn’t even have the balls | 我甚至都没有胆量 |
[14:22] | to just break up with him! | 和他分手 |
[14:25] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[14:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[14:32] | Okay, Sam. | 好了 萨姆 |
[14:33] | Ugh. | 唉 |
[14:35] | I’m gonna have to throw a little bit of a flag | 我忍不住要吐槽 |
[14:38] | on the play, here, all right? | 关于此情此景 行不 |
[14:39] | I don’t know the story. | 我不知道你俩之间的事 |
[14:41] | Maybe you did something sketchy. | 你可能说过三两句 |
[14:43] | Whatever. | 反正 |
[14:45] | Far be it from me, of anyone… | 我确实不该说 |
[14:47] | but the way he came up to you | 但是他出现的方式 |
[14:49] | with the whole, uh, | 以及他说的那些 |
[14:51] | “I just want to say I miss you,” was a little… | “我只想告诉你我想你”真是有点 |
[14:54] | bitchy. | 娘 |
[14:56] | Okay? And in front of his daughter? | 是不是 而且是在他女儿面前 |
[14:58] | No. I don’t like it. | 差劲 我受不了 |
[14:59] | All right? And, okay, | 你知道吧 好啦 |
[15:01] | that’s, you know, from an outsider, | 那就是从旁观者角度看到的 |
[15:03] | but also, for a minute, Sam, | 虽然 只有一分钟 萨姆 |
[15:04] | just for a minute… | 尽管只有一分钟 |
[15:06] | You know that I couldn’t show up for my marriage. | 你知道我没能为我的婚姻而表白过 |
[15:08] | Right? I wasn’t there, I couldn’t do it. | 我当时不在那 我做不了 |
[15:11] | And when I finally screwed up enough | 我最终搞砸了一切 |
[15:13] | to get out by mistake… | 错失了婚姻 |
[15:16] | on purpose… | 故意地 |
[15:17] | Which sounds like what you did with this guy… | 这听起来很像你和那家伙的故事 |
[15:20] | Everybody hated me. | 所有人讨厌我 |
[15:21] | And still does. I go to pick up Sorrow from school, | 现在还是 我去学校接萨洛 |
[15:24] | every mom, dad, teacher, | 所有妈妈 爸爸 老师 |
[15:25] | they look at me like I’m shit, | 他们都像看坨屎一样看着我 |
[15:26] | okay? And I have to live with that. | 我只能忍受 |
[15:28] | I lost every friend, Sam… Every one of ’em… | 我失去了所有朋友 所有朋友 |
[15:30] | Except for you, okay? You’re the only one, | 只有你 你是唯一一个 |
[15:33] | literally the only one | 不夸张地说 唯一一个 |
[15:35] | who let me off the hook even just a little bit | 拉我一把 稍微拉了一把 |
[15:38] | and let me live my life. Because, for some reason, | 让我还能继续生活 因为 基于某种原因 |
[15:40] | you decided that I’m just a regular shithead | 你觉得我只是一个普普通通的脑残 |
[15:41] | who sucks at one thing. | 什么事都做不好 |
[15:43] | I guess what I’m trying to say is that | 我想说的是 |
[15:45] | I wish that you would give yourself | 我希望你能够给你自己 |
[15:47] | some of the same understanding that you’ve given me. | 同样的包容和理解 正如你给我的 |
[15:50] | And realize that maybe | 希望你能意识到或许 |
[15:52] | this just wasn’t for you right now, | 你只是没遇到对的人 |
[15:53] | with that guy. | 和那家伙无缘 |
[15:55] | And maybe, like a million other shitheads, you just | 或许 就像世上千千万万的脑残 你只是 |
[15:57] | didn’t know how to get out. And maybe that means | 不只是如何走出来 或许那正意味着 |
[15:59] | you’re just not a whole piece of shit. | 你不是一坨屎 |
[16:01] | All right? I just wish you’d give yourself | 好不好 我只希望你能对你自己 |
[16:03] | a tiny bit of the kindness that you’ve given me. | 像对我一样慈善 |
[16:06] | That’s what I wish you would do. | 那就是我期望你能做到的 |
[16:07] | ♪ ‘Cause we’re living in a world of fools ♪ | ♪ 因为我们生活在一个愚人世界里 ♪ |
[16:09] | ♪ Breaking us down ♪ | ♪ 我们不再坚持 ♪ |
[16:12] | ♪ When they all ♪ | ♪ 当所有人 |
[16:14] | ♪ Should let us be ♪ | ♪ 都该让我们随心所欲的时候 ♪ |
[16:17] | ♪ We belong to you and me ♪ | ♪ 我们这个字只属于我和你 ♪ |
[16:21] | ♪ I believe in you ♪ | ♪ 我坚信你 ♪ |
[16:23] | ♪ You know the door to my very soul ♪ | ♪ 你知道通往我灵魂深处的大门 ♪ |
[16:28] | ♪ You’re the light in my deepest, darkest hour ♪ | ♪ 你是我人生黑暗时刻的光明 ♪ |
[16:33] | No! | 不 |
[16:35] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:37] | No, Jeff. No. | 不 杰夫 不 |
[16:39] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[16:41] | no, no, no, no, no, no… No! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[16:44] | No. No. No, Jeff! | 不 不 不 杰夫 |
[16:46] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[16:49] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[16:50] | ♪ How deep is your… ♪ | ♪ 你的爱有多深 ♪ |
[16:52] | No! No, Jeff. | 不 不 杰夫 |
[16:55] | No. Jeff. | 不 杰夫 |
[18:00] | Sam. Sam. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[18:03] | This is so stupid. You’re so stupid. | 太蠢了 你真蠢 |
[18:05] | You’re Sunny’s piece-of-shit ex-husband. | 你是桑妮的狗屎前夫 |
[18:07] | You’re Sorrow’s dad. You’re Push’s dad. | 你是萨洛的爸爸 你是普什的爸爸 |
[18:10] | You’re my kid’s favorite man in the world, probably. | 你是我的孩子最最喜欢的男人 或许 |
[18:13] | Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[18:15] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:18] | And, yes, you just said an awesome thing. | 你刚刚说的话很不错 |
[18:21] | And it was really cool | 确实酷 |
[18:23] | and a little bit sexy, | 也挺男人的 |
[18:25] | but no! Jeff. No. | 但是不行 杰夫 不 |
[18:28] | I’m keeping my hand here, because… | 我把手放在这 因为 |
[18:31] | this is a very no. | 绝对绝对不行 |
[18:35] | Okay? | 明白没 |
[18:39] | We calm down. | 咱们都冷静冷静 |
[18:41] | We calm down. | 冷静 |
[18:44] | Because this is a very no. | 因为这绝对不行 |
[18:47] | No. | 不 |
[18:49] | And we just… | 我们只能 |
[18:51] | let it go. | 忘掉这回事 |
[19:11] | Um… okay. | 好啦 |
[19:13] | I disagree. | 我反对 |
[19:18] | I think that we… | 我觉得我们 |
[19:21] | should bone. | 应该在一起 |
[19:22] | Mainly because I really | 主要是我真的 |
[19:25] | want to bone you right now. | 想现在和你在一起 |
[19:29] | Look, I just, I’m making a suggestion. | 听我说 我只是 提个建议 |
[19:32] | I want to make s… a-a suggestion, okay? I’m just… | 我想提个建议 行吗 我只是 |
[19:35] | I’m-I’m… I’m-I’m… I’m-I’m putting this out there. | 我 我 我 我 我说完了 |
[19:40] | The decision is yours, clearly. | 决定权在你 |
[19:44] | I-If you were just to… | 如果你只是想 |
[19:50] | … taste my dick, | 和我上床 |
[19:51] | and then we just go… | 那我们可以去 |
[19:55] | Thank God! Thank God. | 天呐 我的天 |
[19:58] | Oh, my God, you suck. | 真受不了你 |
[20:00] | Thank God! Thank God! | 我的天 我的天呐 |
[20:05] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[20:26] | ♪ And it’s me you need to show ♪ | ♪ 这是我 需要你表达出 ♪ |
[20:30] | ♪ How deep is your love ♪ | ♪ 你的爱有多深 ♪ |
[20:31] | ♪ How deep is your love, how deep is your love ♪ | ♪ 你的爱有多深 你的爱有多深 ♪ |
[20:35] | ♪ I really need to learn ♪ | ♪ 我真的想要了解 ♪ |
[20:39] | ♪ ‘Cause we’re living ♪ | ♪ 因为我们生活在一个愚人世界里 ♪ |
[20:41] | ♪ In a world of fools ♪ | ♪ 一个愚人世界里 ♪ |