时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[00:41] | Is that a mustache? | 那是胡子吗 |
[00:46] | You’ve got a full mustache. | 你的胡子也太多了吧 |
[00:49] | How did a little boy like you grow a full mustache? | 像你这样的小男孩怎么会长这么多胡子 |
[00:54] | What are you getting up to? | 你在搞什么名堂 |
[00:58] | What’s this game? | 这是什么游戏吗 |
[01:02] | You trying to fool someone? | 你是打算愚弄别人吗 |
[01:06] | Why are you going around this store… | 你为什么要戴着一个这样的假胡子 |
[01:10] | in a fake mustache like that? | 在商店里闲逛 |
[01:13] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[01:18] | Suppose I go and get the store manager, | 假如我去把商店经理找过来 |
[01:21] | or the security guard, | 或者是保安 |
[01:24] | and we’ll see about your fake mustache? | 让我们来看看你的假胡子是做什么用的 |
[01:29] | Because I think you… | 因为我觉得你 |
[01:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:56] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:57] | Phil? | 菲菲 |
[02:01] | Don’t you tell. | 不许说出去 |
[02:06] | I got the Dan Greenburg hardcover. – Good. | – 我拿到了丹·格林伯格的精装书 – 真棒 |
[02:10] | – You okay? – Yes, I’m fine. | – 你没事吧 – 我没事 |
[02:12] | – Okay? – No. You go. | – 没事 – 对 走吧 |
[02:14] | – What? Why? – Because… | – 什么 为什么 – 因为 |
[02:15] | – You’re not getting a book? Ow! – I’m not. | – 你不是在找这本书吗 – 不是 |
[02:17] | – Jesus. – I’m not getting a book. | – 天啊 – 我不是在找书 |
[02:18] | – Why are you pushing? – I don’t want anything from here. | – 你为什么要推我 – 我什么也不想要 |
[02:20] | – Are you… ? – They didn’t have what I wanted. | – 那你 – 他们没有我想要的东西 |
[02:22] | – Why are you in such a hurry? – Because I want… | – 你干嘛这么急 – 因为我… |
[02:25] | ♪ Mother, you had me ♪ | ♪ 妈妈 你给予我生命 ♪ |
[02:31] | ♪ But I never had you ♪ | ♪ 但我不曾懂过你 ♪ |
[02:39] | ♪ I wanted you ♪ | ♪ 我想你 ♪ |
[02:45] | ♪ You didn’t want me. ♪ | ♪ 你却不要我 ♪ |
[02:54] | Mom, what was the name of that lame camp you sent us to? | 妈妈 你之前送我们去的那个差劲的夏令营叫什么名字 |
[02:58] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[03:00] | What? | 什么 |
[03:01] | Sorry. What I do? | 抱歉 我做了什么 |
[03:03] | You sent us to a lame camp, remember? | 你送我们去了一个很差劲的夏令营 记得吗 |
[03:06] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:07] | Sorry. I tried to pick a good one. | 抱歉 我是想挑一个好的 |
[03:11] | I’m bad. | 我错了 |
[03:13] | No. Mom, what was the camp called? | 不是 妈妈 那个夏令营叫什么 |
[03:18] | Never mind. It’s fine. | 没事 不记得就算了 |
[03:31] | Um, can somebody help me with the cans? | 谁能帮我搬一下这些罐头呀 |
[03:36] | Somebody? Helping? | 有人吗 帮一下忙 |
[03:39] | Please? | 拜托 |
[03:43] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[03:49] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[03:50] | – Oh, shit. – Oh, my God. | – 糟糕 – 我的天啊 |
[03:52] | Oh! | 噢 |
[03:54] | – Did she fall down the stairs? – What happened? | – 她从楼梯上摔下来了吗 – 发生了什么事 |
[03:56] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:58] | Honey, I think she just got old. | 宝贝 我想她只是老了 |
[04:00] | – Mom, check if she’s dead! – She’s dead. | – 老妈 快看看她还活着吗 – 她死了 |
[04:03] | – Daisy! – Baby, I’m so sorry. | – 黛西 – 宝贝 我很遗憾 |
[04:07] | Can we get a rabbit tomorrow? | 我们明天能买只兔子吗 |
[04:08] | Max. Give me a break here. | 麦丝 给我消停一会儿 |
[04:11] | Mom, what are you gonna do with her? | 妈妈 你要怎么处理她 |
[04:12] | Ugh. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:14] | I think maybe we should just bury her outside. | 我觉得我们应该直接把她埋在外面 |
[04:19] | You should call animal control. I have homework. | 你该给动物管理中心打电话 我有作业要做 |
[04:29] | You want to help me with the dog, honey? | 你愿意帮我处理狗狗吗 宝贝 |
[04:32] | We could do it together? Hmm? | 我们可以一起去 好吗 |
[04:35] | I need some time alone. | 我需要一个人静静 |
[04:40] | Sorry, Mom. I love you. | 抱歉 妈妈 我爱你 |
[04:42] | You okay? | 你一个人可以吧 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 可以 |
[04:47] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[04:49] | I’ll take care of her. | 我会好好埋葬她的 |
[04:51] | Love you. Mmm. | 爱你 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:23] | Hello, darling. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[05:26] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[05:28] | There we are. | 来了 |
[05:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:32] | Thank you for picking me up, darling. | 谢谢你来接我 亲爱的 |
[05:35] | I couldn’t find my car. | 我找不到我的车 |
[05:38] | That’s okay, Mom, | 没事的 妈妈 |
[05:39] | but we have to make a stop at animal control. | 但是我们得在动物管理中心停一下 |
[05:42] | You’re not getting another dog. | 你不会要再养一只狗吧 |
[05:44] | No. | 不是 |
[05:46] | I’m dropping off Daisy. | 我要把黛西送到那儿 |
[05:49] | She’s in the back. | 她就在车尾箱 |
[05:51] | Oh. She’s dead? | 她死了吗 |
[05:54] | Yep. | 没错 |
[05:56] | Hmm. You know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[06:00] | What? | 什么 |
[06:02] | Someone new is coming into your life. | 将会有新的人 进入你的生命 |
[06:06] | One out, one in. | 旧的不去 新的不来 |
[06:07] | Always works like that. | 自然定律 |
[06:09] | You always have the same amount of love. | 你总是乐此不疲 |
[06:14] | I don’t… know about that, Phil. | 我不… 知道… 菲菲 |
[06:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:23] | You seem off. | 你似乎有点不在状态 |
[06:25] | You’re off. | 你有点不对劲 |
[06:31] | Something’s going on with you. | 你一定是发生了什么事 |
[06:38] | Is that what you’re going to do with me? | 是你要和我一起做的那件事吗 |
[06:41] | Uh-huh. Oh, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[06:46] | I thought so. | 我想也是这样 |
[06:52] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:00] | – Mom! – What? | – 老妈 – 什么 |
[07:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:04] | Frankie, go away. | 弗兰基 走开 |
[07:06] | It’s 3:00 in the afternoon. Why are you sleeping? | 现在是下午三点 为什么你在睡觉 |
[07:08] | It’s Saturday. Jesus. What do you want? | 今天是周六 天啊 你想要什么 |
[07:11] | Mom, can we adopt a Syrian | 妈妈 我们可以收养一个叙利亚的 |
[07:13] | – refugee baby? – No. | – 难民小孩吗 – 不可以 |
[07:14] | Mom, they’re dying every day. | 妈妈 他们每天都处于濒死的状态 |
[07:16] | You’re literally murdering a baby | 如果现在不领养的话 |
[07:17] | by not adopting one right now. | 你简直可以说是谋杀了 |
[07:19] | Frankie! Get out! | 弗兰基 滚出去 |
[07:20] | Leave me alone. Leave me alone! | 离我远点 离我远点 |
[07:23] | Leave me alone! | 让我一个人待会 |
[07:24] | Dude. | 天啊 |
[07:25] | Holy shit. Sorry. | 我的天啊 对不起 |
[07:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:50] | Anyway, now he’s all insulted | 反正他现在感觉受了侮辱 |
[07:52] | because I didn’t invite him, but, honey, | 因为我没邀请他 但是 亲爱的 |
[07:53] | you have to draw the line somewhere… | 你必须划清界限 |
[07:55] | it’s like I see him more now | 我现在和他见面的次数 |
[07:56] | than I did when we were together. | 比之前我们在一起的时候多 |
[07:58] | – What am I supposed to do? – I know. | – 我应该怎么做 – 我怎么知道 |
[08:00] | By the way, are you taking the girls | 对了 今年夏天你要带着姑娘们 |
[08:02] | anywhere this summer? | 出去玩吗 |
[08:03] | I don’t know, they never all want to | 我也不知道 她们并不想 |
[08:05] | do the same thing anymore. | 做重复的事 |
[08:06] | They would if you made them, | 如果你非要这样她们也没办法啊 |
[08:08] | but you’re such a wimp. | 但是你太懦弱了 |
[08:09] | Shut up, Rich. | 闭嘴 里奇 |
[08:10] | – What? – You’re an asshole. | – 干嘛 – 你就是个讨厌鬼 |
[08:13] | Are you being serious? I can’t see your face. | 你是认真的吗 我可看不见你现在的表情 |
[08:17] | Can you meet me right now at Pineapple Hill? | 你现在能立刻和我在旺莱山碰面吗 |
[08:21] | Right now? I just got to work. | 现在吗 可我正要去工作啊 |
[08:23] | Rich, please, please, | 里奇 求你了 拜托 |
[08:25] | please, please, please meet me. | 请和我见一面 拜托了 |
[08:30] | I’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟之内到 |
[08:34] | Where are you going, Rich? | 你去哪啊 里奇 |
[08:36] | We’re about to start. | 马上就要开始了 |
[08:38] | Lunch is over! | 午饭时间已经过了 |
[08:52] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[08:53] | What is it? What’s going on? | 什么事 发生什么了 |
[08:55] | Is it your mom? Mom’s sick? | 是关于你妈妈的事吗 你妈妈生病了吗 |
[08:58] | Something’s wrong with Mom? No? | 妈妈出事了 是吗 |
[09:01] | Honey, you have to tell me. | 亲爱的 你必须得告诉我 |
[09:03] | You can’t tell anyone in the world, okay? | 你不能告诉任何人 好吗 |
[09:07] | No matter what, you got to promise me. | 不管怎么样 你必须答应我 |
[09:09] | No matter what I tell you, | 不管我告诉你什么 |
[09:11] | you can’t take back your promise. | 你不能违背你的诺言 |
[09:13] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[09:14] | Promise. | 你发誓 |
[09:14] | I promise. What? Why? Why? | 我发誓 不是吧 为什么 为什么啊 |
[09:16] | Have I ever asked you once to keep a secret? | 我以前逼过你保守秘密吗 |
[09:18] | No, honey, you’ve never asked me for anything ever. | 没有 亲爱的 你从来没有要求我任何事 |
[09:21] | That’s why I ran over here. | 所以我才拼命跑过来啊 |
[09:22] | Tell me what I can’t tell. | 告诉我那些不能告诉别人的事吧 |
[09:24] | God. | 天呐 |
[09:27] | I met somebody. | 我认识了一个人 |
[09:28] | What? | 啥 |
[09:30] | I met a guy… | 我认识了一个男人 |
[09:34] | Why is that a secret? | 这为什么叫秘密 |
[09:35] | Because… | 因为 |
[09:37] | I really like him, | 我真的喜欢他 |
[09:39] | and it feels like it could be, like, a serious thing. | 而且感觉会是一段 认真的感情 |
[09:44] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[09:46] | No! Don’t say that! | 不 别那么说 |
[09:48] | Stop saying that! | 别说了 |
[09:49] | I don’t want you to say that right now. | 我不想让你说这个了现在 |
[09:51] | Sammy, what the hell, is he married? | 萨米 到底怎么了 他结婚了吗 |
[09:53] | – No. – Does he have… | – 没有 – 他是有 |
[09:55] | bad things about him? | 黑历史吗 |
[09:56] | – No. No. – Things you don’t want to talk about? | – 没有 没有 – 是不是有些你不愿说出来的事 |
[09:59] | – Is he Robert Blake or something? – No. | – 难道他是罗伯特·布莱克之类的人吗 – 不是 |
[10:01] | – Is he, like, 16-years-old? I don’t know. – No! | – 他是十六岁的小孩子吗 不会吧 – 不是 |
[10:04] | Sam… talk. Stop this. Talk. Now. | 萨米 好好说 现在不说这个了 |
[10:09] | You met a guy. You really like him | 你遇到了一个男人 你是真喜欢他 |
[10:11] | and it might be serious. | 还可能认真发展 |
[10:12] | Tell me the bad part now. | 那现在告诉我问题是什么 |
[10:14] | I just… I really like him. | 我就是 就是喜欢他啊 |
[10:17] | Like, he checks all the boxes. | 他符合所有我要的条件 |
[10:20] | He’s not perfect, but even that’s a box. Check. | 他并不完美 但这也正符合我要的条件 |
[10:23] | And he really likes me. | 他也真心喜欢我 |
[10:25] | Like, he makes me f… | 他给我一种感觉 |
[10:27] | you know, feel like… | 你知道吗 就像 |
[10:31] | … like a… | 像一个 |
[10:32] | like a lady feeling kind of thing. | 让我像个春心荡漾的小女生一样 |
[10:36] | Gross. | 呕 |
[10:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:39] | I haven’t felt like this since ever. | 我之前从来没有这么觉得过 |
[10:43] | Okay, so… | 好吧 所以 |
[10:44] | why is this bad news? | 为什么这又是坏消息 |
[10:46] | Why is this a crisis? | 为什么视它为危机呢 |
[10:49] | Because… | 因为 |
[10:52] | I don’t know how to do this, Rich. | 我不知道怎么办了 里奇 |
[10:54] | I don’t know where this goes. | 我不知道事情会发展成什么样 |
[10:55] | I got no place to put it. | 我没有精力放在这件事上 |
[10:57] | And I don’t want it. I don’t. | 我也不想这样 我不想 |
[11:01] | I… I feel mad and scared and upset, | 我现在要疯了 又害怕又烦 |
[11:05] | and it gives me anxiety. | 这事让我有种焦虑感 |
[11:07] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[11:09] | this is it. | 这么说吧 |
[11:11] | This guy’s the thing. | 这个男生就是所谓的这事 |
[11:13] | And it’s screwing up my life… | 我的生活被搞得一团糟 |
[11:16] | and I… I… | 我 我 |
[11:18] | it’s freaking me out, | 我快被逼疯了 |
[11:20] | and I haven’t told anybody | 我也没告诉任何人 |
[11:21] | because I don’t want it to be real. | 因为我希望这不是真的 |
[11:23] | I’m just trying to figure out how to break up with him. | 我就是想知道怎么才能和他分手 |
[11:26] | Break up with him? | 和他分手 |
[11:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:29] | How do you break up with a great guy? | 你怎么和一个很好的男人分手 |
[11:34] | Sam,my God. | 萨米 我的天啊 |
[11:36] | You’ve gotten too good at being alone. | 你太过于习惯一个人待着了 |
[11:39] | You’ve been hanging out with me too long, | 你和我待在一起的时间太长了 |
[11:40] | that’s your problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[11:41] | – Yes! – We’re silver singles together. | – 对 – 我们是纯银单身汉 |
[11:43] | Yes! | 对 |
[11:44] | This is so easy. | 我们两个相处就非常容易啊 |
[11:48] | Rich, it’s not funny. | 里奇 这并不搞笑 |
[11:49] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑了 |
[11:51] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[11:52] | I’m upset. It’s not funny. | 我很沮丧 一点都不有趣 |
[11:55] | It’s bad. | 这很糟糕 |
[11:58] | I mean, why am I being such a loser? | 怎么我像个鲁蛇一样自怨自艾 |
[12:01] | We were both born losers, honey. | 咱们生来就是鲁蛇 亲爱的 |
[12:03] | And all your coping skills are for that. So… | 你所有的应对技能都是为了战胜这一点… |
[12:06] | this is gonna be hard. | 人生本就艰难 |
[12:11] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[12:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:16] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[12:18] | It’s like I’m sick. | 这感觉就像生病了一样 |
[12:20] | I… | 我… |
[12:22] | feel like I have the flu. | 我觉得我得了流感 |
[12:25] | I’m shaking all the time, I… I cry. | 我一直在发抖 我…我总想哭 |
[12:27] | I’m tired. | 我很累 |
[12:29] | I’m mean to everybody. | 我对每个人都很刻薄 |
[12:31] | My stomach hurts all day. I have a headache. | 我的胃一整天都疼 我还有些头痛 |
[12:33] | Okay, Peggy Ann McKay, so you’re sick. | 好的 大明星 很明显你病了 |
[12:36] | So… drink lots of water, get lots of sleep, | 所以…多喝水 多睡觉 |
[12:39] | BRAT diet… Bananas, Rice, Apple sauce, Toast. | 遵循BRAT食谱… 香蕉 米饭 苹果酱和烤面包 |
[12:42] | Wait it out… | 直到病好… |
[12:43] | But you do not get to break up with him. | 但是你不能和他分手 |
[12:48] | I don’t. | 我不会 |
[12:50] | Oh, my God, I love you. | 哦 天啊 你真可爱 |
[12:52] | “Oh, no! I met a great guy! What do I do?” | “天啊 我遇到了一个特好的人 我该怎么办” |
[13:30] | Where’s your key? | 你的钥匙呢 |
[13:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:33] | My dad’s dropping me off. I told him he could stay for dinner. | 爸爸载我回家 我告诉他 他可以留下来吃晚饭 |
[13:36] | What? | 什么 |
[13:38] | Mom, don’t be weird. He’s my da-ha-ha-had. | 妈妈 不要觉得奇怪 他是我爸爸 |
[13:41] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[13:42] | Hi, there. | 嗨 我在这 |
[13:43] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[13:58] | Daddy’s staying for dinner. | 爸爸会留下来吃晚餐 |
[14:01] | 萨姆 别这样做 | |
[14:05] | Are you staying, Dad? | 你会留下来吗 爸爸 |
[14:07] | Well, gee… | 嗯 这个嘛… |
[14:13] | It’s up to your mom. | 这由你们的妈妈决定 |
[14:21] | Sure. Of course. Yes. | 当然 没问题 留下吧 |
[14:26] | Come on. I want to show you my school project. | 快进来 我要给你看我的学校作业 |
[14:30] | I’m almost done with it, but I want to show you. | 我已经快完成了 但我想给你看看 |
[14:44] | When did you redo the floors? | 你什么时候重铺了地板 |
[14:46] | I didn’t, but… | 我没有 但是… |
[14:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:54] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[14:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:58] | Who’s this? | 她是谁 |
[15:00] | That’s Paisley, Dad. | 这是菲莉丝 爸爸 |
[15:02] | I know it’s Paisley. | 我知道她是菲莉丝 |
[15:05] | Come on. | 过来 |
[15:06] | – You’re so tall. – Yeah. | – 你很高 – 是啊 |
[15:18] | We should… | 我们应该… |
[15:20] | – we should probably go. – What? | – 我们该走了 – 什么 |
[15:22] | you should… | 你应该… |
[15:25] | do your dad. | 和你爸爸好好相处 |
[15:27] | – Okay, just text me later. – Yeah, of course. | – 好 回去给我发短信 – 好的 当然 |
[15:29] | Okay. Bye, Sam. | 好的 再见 萨姆 |
[15:30] | Bye, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[15:31] | Please make your chicken covered with bacon | 记得再给我做你拿手的 |
[15:33] | again for me soon. | 培根裹鸡肉 |
[15:34] | I will. Tell your mom I send my love, okay? | 我会的 代我向你妈妈问好 好吗 |
[15:36] | I will. Bye. | 我会的 再见 |
[15:37] | – Bye! Bye! – Bye! | – 拜拜 – 拜 |
[15:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:41] | You invite Dad for dinner | 你竟然邀请爸爸吃晚餐 |
[15:43] | – and you don’t warn me or tell me. – Shh, shh, shh. | – 你都没有提前告诉我 – 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[15:45] | Do you know how effin’ awkward this is? | 你知道这让我多尴尬吗 |
[15:47] | – And you… you didn’t do anything… – Shh. | – 而且你… 你刚刚… – 嘘 |
[15:48] | … that a mother does. | 没做到一个母亲该做的 |
[15:51] | Do you ever plan ahead? | 你做事有提前计划过吗 |
[15:53] | Jesus, Max, I didn’t invite him. | 天啊 麦丝 我没有邀请他 |
[15:56] | He was dropping Frankie off. This got grandfathered in. | 他开车送弗兰基回家 然后就整个喜当爷的剧情一样 |
[15:59] | Well, maybe if you did invite him once in a while, | 好吧 也许如果你偶尔邀请他 |
[16:01] | things could be less awkward. | 事情还不会这么尴尬 |
[16:03] | Sorry, Mom, you know it’s true. | 对不起 妈妈 你知道这是真的 |
[16:07] | Sorry not sorry. | 抱歉我说出了事实 |
[16:09] | Yes, Max, you’re right. | 是的 麦丝 你说得对 |
[16:15] | You’re right. That’s something that I should do. | 你说得对 那才是我该做的 |
[16:18] | And… I can’t. | 但是… 我做不到 |
[16:20] | I just can’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[16:23] | I’m a shitty mother. | 我是一个糟糕的母亲 |
[16:24] | Okay, Mom. | 好吧 妈妈 |
[16:26] | Let’s go back to fake you fake smiling. | 把你的假笑再挂到脸上 |
[16:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:04] | Would you like to put Duke or Frankie to bed? | 你能带杜克和弗兰基去睡觉吗 |
[18:08] | I don’t think that’d be appropriate. | 这不太合适吧 |
[18:12] | I mean, this is your house, after all. | 我是说 这毕竟这是你的家 |
[18:15] | I want to be respectful. | 我想显得有礼貌些 |
[18:18] | Who’s putting me to bed? | 谁要带我去睡觉 |
[18:22] | Dad, put me to bed. | 爸爸 带我去睡觉吧 |
[18:29] | I’m gonna put you to bed, Franks. | 我会去带你睡觉 弗兰基 |
[18:31] | Good night, Xander. | 晚安 赞德 |
[18:33] | Samwell. | 山姆威尔 |
[18:34] | Good night, Mr. Moonshine. | 晚安 月光先生 |
[18:36] | I had fun with you today. | 我今天和你一起很开心 |
[18:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:39] | I’ll see you next time I’m in town. | 下次我到镇上来会再来看你 |
[18:41] | Okay. See ya. Wait, when? | 好的 再见 等等 什么时候 |
[18:43] | hopefully June. | 可能是六月 |
[18:46] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[18:51] | Bro, you comin’? | 兄 你是不是要带我睡觉的 |
[18:54] | I’m gonna walk your dad to his car. | 我要送你爸爸到他的车上 |
[18:56] | And I’ll be right up. | 我马上回来 |
[18:59] | ‘Kay? | 好吗 |
[19:06] | What a time, huh? | 真是让人为难的时刻啊 |
[19:09] | I’ll tell you, it’s the funniest thing. | 我会告诉你的 这是最有趣的事 |
[19:11] | We get to the restaurant and she was like, “Maybe we… “ | 我们到餐馆 她就像是 “也许我们…” |