时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 噢老天 我的天 |
[00:31] | Oh, wow. | 哇哦 |
[00:33] | Holy shit! Whoo-hoo! | 天啊 神呐 |
[00:42] | Did you? | 怎么样 |
[00:44] | What? | 什么 |
[00:45] | Did you? Did you… have an orgasm? | 你到了吗 高潮了吗 |
[00:49] | Oh. Oh. | 噢 |
[00:51] | Oh, that… doesn’t matter. | 呃 那个不重要吧 |
[00:54] | Well, it matters to me. | 好吧 但我挺在乎的 |
[00:57] | What? | 为啥 |
[00:58] | I’d like to know that I’ve satisfied you. | 我想知道自己有没有满足你 |
[01:01] | Oh. | 噢 |
[01:02] | That’s okay. | 你很棒棒了 |
[01:05] | – It’s important to me. – Well, | – 我必须知道 – 好吧 |
[01:07] | here is a little way you can look at it. | 其实你可以这么来判断 |
[01:09] | If you ask a woman, “Did you come?” | 当你问一个女人 “你高潮了吗” |
[01:12] | and her answer is, “It doesn’t matter,” | 而她回答 “这不重要” 的时候 |
[01:15] | what do you think? | 真相岂不显而易见? |
[01:16] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:20] | We got to go to the thing. | 我们得去办正事了 |
[01:24] | Get dressed. | 穿衣服 |
[01:27] | Oh, I’m so hungry. | 我饿扁了 |
[01:29] | Hungry. | 超饿 |
[01:32] | ♪ Mother, you had me ♪ | ♪ 妈妈 你给予我生命 ♪ |
[01:38] | ♪ But I never had you ♪ | ♪ 但我不曾懂过你 ♪ |
[01:46] | ♪ I wanted you ♪ | ♪ 我想你 ♪ |
[01:53] | ♪ You didn’t want me. ♪ | ♪ 你却不要我 ♪ |
[02:01] | Does this plug in, so I can play mine? | 这玩意儿插进去了吗 我能放我的歌吗 |
[02:09] | Why do you always do that? | 你怎么总是这样 |
[02:10] | What? | 哪样 |
[02:13] | I like music. | 我喜欢音乐啊 |
[02:15] | I like yours, too, but I’m not… | 我也喜欢你的歌 但是我 |
[02:19] | I don’t. | 我不太会搞 |
[02:20] | I mean you always want to have sex | 我是指你总喜欢赶在出门前 |
[02:23] | before we go out. | 来一发 |
[02:28] | You didn’t want to? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[02:30] | It’s not that. | 并不是 |
[02:32] | We had to hurry. | 我们做的也太赶了吧 |
[02:34] | The thing starts soon. | 正事要开始了嘛 |
[02:36] | It’s not… you’ve just… you always do that. | 不 只是你 你总是这样 |
[02:39] | You always say, “Let’s have sex,” | 我们要去某个地方了 |
[02:42] | before we go places. | 你就说 “快来一发吧” |
[02:46] | What… | 所以 |
[02:47] | What’s the question? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:50] | Why do you always do that? | 你干嘛总是这样 |
[02:52] | Oh… | 噢 |
[02:56] | Because… | 因为 |
[02:59] | You know what happens? | 你知道吗 |
[03:01] | I just… I want to get it out of the way. | 我只是 我不想让上床妨碍自己 |
[03:06] | Out of the way? | 妨碍 |
[03:07] | Yeah. Yeah, I figure if we… | 嗯 是啊 我发现 |
[03:10] | if we do it, then we can just go out after. | 如果出门前啪了 之后我们就不用找时间做了 |
[03:14] | Why, though? | 可是为什么呢 |
[03:19] | Because, after, I just want to go home and… | 因为 之后 我就只想回家去 |
[03:23] | and I figure if I fuck you now, | 而且我发现只要我早点上了你 |
[03:25] | then you’re not gonna want me to come over | 你就不会再让我过来 |
[03:27] | and do a whole thing, or you’re not | 慢慢悠悠地上个床 |
[03:29] | gonna want to come in my house. | 你也不会想到我家去 |
[03:31] | And this just gets it out of the way, and then… | 这样就不会撞上别的安排了了 所以 |
[03:34] | everybody can just go home. | 大家就都能回家去啦 |
[03:44] | So sex with me is like a chore to you? | 所以跟我上床就这么让你厌烦吗 |
[03:53] | Do you enjoy having sex with me? | 你有享受跟我上床吗 |
[03:56] | Oh, my God. | 我天 |
[03:57] | Please don’t ask questions like that. | 请别问这种问题 |
[03:59] | Why do you ask questions like that? | 干嘛要这么问啊你 |
[04:02] | There are no good answers. | 此题无解 懂不懂 |
[04:05] | The only answers to questions like that | 唯一的答案要么是谎言 |
[04:07] | are lies and bad news. | 要么是坏消息 |
[04:10] | Oh. | 老天 |
[04:13] | And Bing Crosby is in his living room | 平·克劳斯贝在他家客厅 |
[04:15] | and David Bowie walks in, | 大卫·鲍伊走了进来 |
[04:17] | and they start singing “Little Drummer Boy.” | 他们就开始唱 “小小鼓手” |
[04:18] | – Do you remember that? – Yes, amazing. | – 你有印象吗 – 有 很精彩 |
[04:20] | – I love it. – I-I never saw that. | – 我超爱的 – 我从没看过诶 |
[04:23] | David Bowie and Bill Cosby? | 大卫·鲍伊和比尔·考斯比 |
[04:25] | Bing Crosby. | 是平·克劳斯贝 |
[04:27] | What? No… | 什么 噢 |
[04:29] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 抱歉听错了 |
[04:31] | That’s okay. | 没事的啦 |
[04:33] | That would have been different | 大卫·鲍伊和比尔·考斯比能一起唱歌 |
[04:34] | You’re young. | 你还年轻 |
[04:35] | If Bill Cosby sang with David Bowie. | 可就不得了了呢 |
[04:40] | So, do you guys have kids? | 所以 你们有孩子吗 |
[04:42] | – No, no. – Yeah. No | – 没有 – 嗯没有 |
[04:44] | Don’t do that. | 千万别生孩子 |
[04:46] | Yeah, well, this is a strange time | 是啊 此刻确实不是一个适合 |
[04:48] | to bring a child into the world, isn’t? | 做造人运动的时机 对吧 |
[04:51] | Well, we-we like to travel. | 嗯我们喜欢旅行 |
[04:52] | That’s our thing, so kids… | 那是我们热衷的事 所以小孩嘛 |
[04:54] | Yeah. They put a damper on that. | 对 小孩只会变成拖油瓶 |
[04:56] | Where do you guys like to travel? | 你们都喜欢去哪里旅行呢 |
[04:57] | Oh, well, this weekend, we’re shooting up to Mammoth. | 这周末我们打算去猛犸湖呢 |
[04:59] | You guys should totally come with us. | 你们俩真应该加入我们 |
[05:01] | We’re renting a sweet little house. | 我们正在寻租一间可爱的小房子 |
[05:02] | Oh, us? | 呃 我们俩 |
[05:03] | Oh, no, we’re not together. | 不 我们没有在一起 |
[05:08] | You’re not? | 你们没有吗 |
[05:09] | Nope. | 没有 |
[05:12] | We’re not a thing. | 我们不是一对 |
[05:16] | But that’s so cool. Is that your wedding ring? | 不过那个好酷哦 是你的结婚戒指吗 |
[05:19] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 是的呢 |
[05:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:24] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:26] | Good night? | 晚安啥 |
[05:27] | What do you mean “good night”? You’re my ride home. | 你什么意思 你不载我回家吗 |
[05:29] | No. | 不 |
[05:32] | We’re not together, remember? | 我们不是一起的 记得吗 |
[05:34] | We’re not a thing. | 我们不是一对 |
[05:35] | Oh, wait, are you mad? | 等等 你生气了吗 |
[05:38] | Why would I drive you home? | 所以我凭什么载你回家 |
[05:41] | Why would I spend one more second with you | 你那么对我 我为什么还要在你身上 |
[05:44] | the way you’ve acted towards me? | 浪费任何一秒的时间 |
[05:46] | The way you talk to me, | 就凭你对我说话的语气 |
[05:48] | the lack of respect, | 你的不尊重 |
[05:50] | or ever | 以及从来 |
[05:51] | trying to be nice to me… | 不曾想要对我好的态度 |
[05:53] | Like, I can’t even remember | 看 我根本都想不起来 |
[05:55] | even you saying something nice to me. | 你对我说过什么好听的话 |
[05:58] | Uh, “It doesn’t matter.” | 什么 “这都不重要” |
[06:00] | “We’re not a thing.” | “我们不是一对” |
[06:02] | “I did not like having sex with you.” | “我一点也不喜欢跟你上床” 之类的 |
[06:04] | I didn’t say that last one. | 最后一句我可没说过 |
[06:06] | All you do is hurt people. | 你只会伤害别人 |
[06:09] | Oh, wow. I… Look, I’m… | 哇 我 你听着 |
[06:12] | sorry, but it’s just… | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[06:15] | I feel like you keep testing me. | 我觉得你一直都在测试我 |
[06:17] | Like you demand a certain level of thing from me. | 仿佛在要求我要达到一定的水准 |
[06:22] | All I ask for is basic consideration. | 我所要求的只是最起码的关心 |
[06:26] | Like just common courtesy would be nice. | 哪怕是再寻常不过的礼貌也好啊 |
[06:30] | No, I don’t think that’s accurate at all. | 不 我觉得完全不是这样 |
[06:34] | I feel like you demand a whole lot… | 既然你说到这份上了 |
[06:37] | Too much, frankly, | 那我讲真 |
[06:38] | considering what you bring to the table. | 我觉得你要求的很多 太多了 |
[06:41] | Oh, really? | 哦 是吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah. If you want to know the truth, | 是的 我就告诉你真话吧 |
[06:45] | you need a lot, and you give little. | 你想要的很多 但付出太少 |
[06:48] | That is so insulting. | 这太侮辱人了 |
[06:51] | Well, that may be true, | 嗯 大概是有一点吧 |
[06:52] | but I think you kind of have it coming. | 但我觉得是你活该 |
[06:55] | You are so mean. | 你太刻薄了 |
[06:57] | Oh, my God, fine. | 噢天 好 |
[06:59] | Okay, I’m mean. | 好的 是我刻薄 |
[07:01] | Jesus Christ, why does everybody have to be | 我的老天 为什么所有人都必须得 |
[07:03] | so careful all the time with the man’s feelings. | 小心翼翼地对待男人的情感呢 |
[07:06] | “Ooh, don’t hurt the man. | “别伤害那个男人 |
[07:08] | His feelings are so important.” | 他很敏感的” |
[07:10] | You guys are supposed to be tough. | 你们大老爷们不应该硬气点的吗 |
[07:12] | You’re such pussies. | 你这柔弱小喵喵 |
[07:14] | The second a woman | 只要一个女人 |
[07:16] | is a tiny bit mean to a man | 对男人稍微刻薄了点 |
[07:18] | or even just a tiny bit honest, | 或者只是诚实了点 |
[07:21] | she’s a bitch. | 她就成了贱人 |
[07:23] | I don’t use that word. Come on. | 拜托 我才不会用那种词 |
[07:25] | Well, you should start. | 好吧 你应该试试 |
[07:26] | If you curse once in a while, | 偶尔爆爆粗 |
[07:28] | it might make you a little bit sexy. | 会让你有几分小性感 |
[07:30] | You talk like you play | 你的谈吐方式整的自己 |
[07:32] | fucking first violin at the choir thing. | 就他妈像是唱诗班的首席小提琴手似的 |
[07:35] | I’m sorry if I’m not the Marlboro Man. | 很抱歉我不是野蛮的万宝路人 |
[07:39] | No, you’re really not. | 你确实不是 |
[07:41] | And yet, you demand to know, “Did I make you come? | 可你还要知道 “我让你高潮了吗” |
[07:45] | “Do you like me? | “你喜欢我吗 |
[07:46] | Do you like having sex with me?” | 喜欢和我做爱吗” |
[07:48] | Jesus Christ, she is so high maintenance, this one. | 天呢 你这人怎么这么难伺候 |
[07:51] | I mean, don’t ask things if you don’t want to | 我是说 如果你不想知道真正的答案 |
[07:55] | know the real answers. | 就别问 |
[07:56] | All I want to know is | 我只想知道 |
[07:58] | what you feel about me. | 你对我的感觉 |
[08:00] | You want to know how I feel about you? | 你想知道我对你的感觉吗 |
[08:04] | Boo on you. | 你太不行了 |
[08:05] | Bad job. | 差劲 |
[08:06] | Bad job. | 太差劲了 |
[08:08] | You’re no fun. You’re no fun. | 无趣 你实在是太无趣了 |
[08:11] | Oh, God! | 我天 |
[08:14] | I’ve hated you since the first minute of our first date, | 从我们初次约会的第一刻起 我就讨厌你 |
[08:17] | and I’ve been dating you for three weeks… | 而我居然已经和你约会了三周了 |
[08:20] | That is how nice I am! | 足见我对你多好了 |
[08:22] | If I had been | 如果我一早 |
[08:24] | really honest, I would’ve said, “Nope,” | 就完全坦诚 那我见到你的第一秒 |
[08:26] | the second I met your face. | 我就会说 “没戏” |
[08:29] | Look at that! | 瞧瞧 |
[08:30] | And yet, how many times have I had sex with you? | 可是 我和你啪了多少次 |
[08:34] | Like, ten times! | 有十次了吧 |
[08:36] | That is how nice I am! | 足见我对你多好了 |
[08:37] | Do you want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[08:39] | Because I’m nice! | 因为我人好 |
[08:41] | Because you suck. | 而你太烂 |
[08:44] | And I hang out with you. | 而我还和你约会了 |
[08:47] | We had sex before we came here, | 我俩来这儿之前刚啪过 |
[08:49] | and now she’s like, “Did I satisfy you?” | 现在这个矫情怪却问我 “我满足你了吗” |
[08:52] | Did I make you come?” | “我让你高潮了吗” |
[08:53] | Oh, my God. | 我天 |
[08:54] | Like, how many ways do I have to take care of this woman? | 我要有多少方式来照顾这个矫情的人 |
[08:58] | And now, she’s not driving me home. | 现在他居然不想载我回家 |
[09:01] | And… I sucked her dick. | 再说了 我帮他口过了 |
[09:03] | Because I wasn’t wet, at all. | 因为我根本没有湿 |
[09:05] | Otherwise, it wouldn’t have gotten in there. | 不口的话他根本进不去 |
[09:07] | I mean, that’s how nice I am. | 我是说 我够善良了吧 |
[09:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:15] | Oh… well. | 好吧 |
[09:18] | Thanks so much. | 多谢你 |
[09:20] | Oh. You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[09:22] | I seriously, I should get the Nobel Prize. | 讲真 我应该能获诺贝尔奖 |
[09:25] | – Yeah. You… – Because you are a bummer. | – 对 你 – 因为你太差劲了 |
[09:28] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢啦 好吧 |
[09:30] | Boo on you. | 你太差劲了 |
[09:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:34] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[09:36] | Good night. | 再见 |
[09:37] | That’s cool. | 挺好 |
[09:38] | I’ll get an Uber. | 等会儿我叫个优步 |
[09:40] | Thank God for Uber. | 幸亏有优步 |
[09:42] | This breakup brought to you by Uber! | 优步帮我和你分手 |
[09:46] | Good night! | 再见 |
[09:47] | Good night, baby doll! | 再见小妞 |
[09:57] | Dick. | 草 |
[10:02] | How come we don’t have an English accent like Nan? | 为什么我们不像外婆有英国口音 |
[10:05] | Well, because we didn’t grow up in England, honey. | 宝贝 因为我们不是在英国在长大的 |
[10:07] | You get an accent from years of living in a place. | 长期生活在一个地方你就会有口音 |
[10:11] | Yeah, but Nan’s lived here | 是 但是外婆在这儿生活的时间 |
[10:13] | way longer than she’s lived in England, | 比在英国长 |
[10:15] | so how come she has an accent? | 她怎么还有口音 |
[10:16] | Well, that’s true, honey, | 好吧 宝贝 这倒是 |
[10:20] | but Nan doesn’t always notice where she is. | 但外婆不一定总记得她住在哪儿 |
[10:23] | You mean because she’s elderly? | 你是说因为她老了吗 |
[10:25] | Yeah, that’s part of it. | 对 这是部分原因 |
[10:28] | But, you know, Phil is very… | 但 你知道的 菲尔很 |
[10:29] | Do you think she’s gonna die soon? | 你觉得她快死了吗 |
[10:32] | – What? – Is she… | – 啥 – 她是不是 |
[10:34] | gonna die soon? | 快死了 |
[10:36] | Honey, why are you thinking about that? | 宝贝 你怎么会这么想 |
[10:39] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 这事不用你操心 |
[10:41] | Because she talks about it all the time. | 因为她老把这事挂在嘴上 |
[10:44] | Yesterday, she told me I have to promise I’m gonna miss her. | 昨天她还要我发誓一定会想她 |
[10:46] | Jesus, Duke, I’m telling you, | 我天 杜克 听好了 |
[10:50] | that lady is gonna bury us all. | 她会比咱们谁都活得长 |
[10:52] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[10:54] | I’m telling you right now, | 我现在就告诉你 |
[10:56] | your grandmother will never die. | 你外婆会永生不死 |
[11:05] | When will you come back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[11:07] | I told you, honey, it’s just two nights. | 跟你说过了宝贝 我就出去两晚 |
[11:10] | So Monday after school? | 那就是周一放学咯 |
[11:12] | Yeah, on Monday, Unky Jeff is gonna | 对 周一 杰夫叔叔会 |
[11:14] | take you and Sorrow to school, | 送你和苏柔去学校 |
[11:16] | and then I’m gonna pick you up after. Okay? | 然后等放学我就会去接你 好吗 |
[11:21] | Gonna be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[11:22] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚 |
[11:24] | Come out back! We got a trampoline! | 快来玩蹦床 |
[11:28] | Duke! | 杜克 |
[11:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:35] | Are you good? Come here. | 你还好么 来抱抱 |
[11:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:43] | So, you okay? | 那你 没事吧 |
[11:45] | Yeah. I mean, everything’s kind of weird | 嗯 我是觉得 现在一切都 |
[11:47] | right now, you know. | 怪怪的 你懂的 |
[11:48] | I’m sitting for my kid in Sunny’s house, | 萨妮和她新交的土豪男朋友 |
[11:52] | while she goes off to Santa Barbara | 去了圣巴巴拉 |
[11:54] | with her new rich boyfriend. | 我却在她家看孩子 |
[11:56] | That’s kind of a kick in the left nut. | 有点像是惩罚 |
[11:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 嗯 – 嗯 |
[12:00] | Well, you kind of… | 其实你算是 |
[12:02] | Made my bed? Yeah. | 自讨苦吃吗 没错 |
[12:03] | I did. I built it. | 是我自己做的孽 |
[12:05] | And then I made it, and then I pissed in it, | 我自己处理不好 我还觉得生气 |
[12:07] | then I took a big, tasty shit in it, | 继而我又作了个大死 |
[12:10] | and… now it’s mine to sleep in. | 现在 是我自作自受 |
[12:12] | – So… – Yep. | – 所以 – 没错 |
[12:14] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对 – 嗯 |
[12:15] | You know what would help? | 知道怎样能让我好过点吗 |
[12:16] | If everyone didn’t hate me so much. | 如果大家不那么恨我的话 |
[12:18] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[12:20] | No, I hated you when you were married to Sunny | 不 在你和萨妮结婚期间 我恨你 |
[12:22] | because you were hurting her. | 因为你总伤她的心 |
[12:24] | And now you’re not, so now I just wish you well. | 但现在你们分开了 所以我希望你好好的 |
[12:28] | You mean that? | 你说真的 |
[12:30] | Yeah. Yeah, I mean it. | 对 真的 |
[12:32] | And I’m trusting you with my daughter | 现在我放心的把女儿交给你 |
[12:34] | so I could go visit your ex-wife | 好去圣芭芭拉和你前妻 |
[12:36] | at her new rich boyfriend’s house in Santa Barbara. | 在他新男友的豪宅里玩两天 |
[12:39] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[12:43] | Seriously, though, buddy, I think this is good. | 说真的 伙计 我觉得这样挺好的 |
[12:46] | You can get your shit together. | 振作起来 |
[12:48] | You got some great in you somewhere. | 你还是有些可取之处的 |
[12:49] | I… feel like. | 我 觉得 |
[12:53] | Mm, yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:55] | Yeah… | 好 |
[12:58] | I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[13:01] | But I understand what you mean. | 但我明白你的意思 |
[13:04] | Rock bottom. | 跌至谷底 |
[13:09] | Feels pretty sweet. | 感觉很不错 |
[13:12] | Pretty sweet. | 很 不错 |
[13:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:18] | Sammy, have fun. | 萨姆 玩的开心 |
[13:20] | – Okay. See you. – All right. | – 好 拜拜 – 好 |
[13:22] | Okay, guys. | 好了孩子们 |
[13:23] | – Let’s do this! Here we go. – Okay. | – 好了 我们来玩吧 – 好 |
[13:25] | Bye, Mama! I love you! | 妈妈再见 爱你哦 |
[13:27] | Bye! | 再见 |
[13:28] | Bye, guys. | 再见孩子们 |
[13:30] | All right. | 好 |
[13:31] | Let’s do a little bit of that! | 我们来加点难度吧 |
[13:33] | – All right. – Okay. | – 好了 – 好 |
[13:34] | Okay, can you do this? | 你能这样吗 |
[13:36] | Oh, goodness, no. | 天哪 我做不来 |
[13:43] | Frankie, | 弗兰基 |
[13:44] | I just need you to stay with Bottle for two days. | 我只要你和瓶瓶一起住两天 |
[13:47] | Bottle’s parents don’t allow Internet in the house. | 瓶瓶爸妈不许孩子在家上网 |
[13:50] | So? That’s good. | 怎么了 挺好的 |
[13:52] | No, Mom, I need the Internet to do my homework. | 不 妈妈 我需要上网做作业 |
[13:54] | Frankie, | 弗兰基 |
[13:55] | I hate when you use homework | 我特别讨厌你用家庭作业 |
[13:57] | as an excuse to not do something. | 当作不听话的理由 |
[13:59] | Can’t I just stay in our house? | 我就待在我们自己家不行吗 |
[14:01] | No, miss. | 不行 孩子 |
[14:02] | You and your sister gave that up with the party | 搞砸聚会 还在我家搞破坏 |
[14:04] | and the damage you’ve done to my home. | 你们姐弟两才罢手 |
[14:06] | Thank you so much, Samuel. Love you so much, too. | 非常感谢 塞缪尔 我也爱你 |
[14:08] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:10] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[14:12] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[14:13] | – Hello, thank you. – Hi. | – 你好 谢谢 – 嗨 |
[14:16] | – Yes, it’s so fun. – Welcome aboard. | – 是啊 真有意思 – 欢迎乘机 |
[14:18] | It’s gonna be good. | 会没事的 |
[14:23] | Ladies, welcome aboard. | 女士们 欢迎乘机 |
[14:25] | Here we go. | 咱们走 |
[14:30] | – Welcome aboard. – Hello, Captain! | – 欢迎乘机 – 你好 机长 |
[14:32] | – How’s everything going today? – My captain! | – 今天过得怎么样 – 机长 |
[14:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:36] | I feel like I was meant to be here. | 感觉我是注定要来这儿的 |
[14:38] | To all my friends! | 致我的朋友们 |
[14:40] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 机长 |
[14:41] | We need you, too, right? | 我们也需要你 是吧 |
[14:43] | – You’re coming? – Yes, ma’am. | – 你来吗 – 是的 女士 |
[14:44] | Okay, thank God. | 好吧 感谢上帝 |
[14:45] | Yeah, but he can’t drink. | 是的 不过他不能喝酒 |
[14:46] | This is so hot! | 太刺激了 |
[14:47] | I’m so excited. | 我好兴奋 |
[14:49] | Yes. Poppin’ botties. | 没错 屁股扭起来 |
[14:51] | Look at you on a plane. | 瞧瞧你在飞机上这快活样 |
[14:54] | Weekend away. | 度周末啦 |
[14:55] | You know, I could get used to this. | 你知道吧 我会习惯这些的 |
[14:58] | Mace, drink something. | 梅斯 来喝点东西吧 |
[14:59] | Mace, come on. | 梅斯 快点 |
[15:04] | Hello? What? | 喂 啥事 |
[15:06] | Mom, Bottle just told me they’re fasting this weekend. | 妈 瓶瓶刚跟我说他们这周末要禁食 |
[15:09] | They’re not even going to feed me. | 他们甚至都不打算给我吃的 |
[15:11] | Please, just let me stay in my own house. | 拜托 就让我待在自己家好吗 |
[15:14] | Frankie, give me a break. | 弗兰基 让我歇会儿吧 |
[15:15] | I had to find some place | 我得找个地方 |
[15:17] | to put all you guys for the weekend, okay? | 让你们几个过周末 好吧 |
[15:19] | I’m on the plane. I’ll call you when we land. | 我在飞机上 等降落了我再打给你 |
[15:20] | – Is that Frankie? – Yes. Sorry. | – 刚刚是弗兰基吗 – 是的 抱歉 |
[15:21] | – Give me the phone. Gimme. – Oh, boy. | – 把电话给我 给我 – 真要啊 |
[15:23] | – Okay. All right. – Yes. | – 好吧 行 – 喂 |
[15:25] | Hey, Frankie. It’s Aunt Sun. | 喂 弗兰基 我是桑妮阿姨 |
[15:27] | Listen, your mom’s on a trip now, okay? | 听着 你妈在度假 懂吗 |
[15:31] | She is officially on a trip, | 她在依法度假 |
[15:33] | so you can’t talk to her anymore. | 所以你不能再找她了 |
[15:35] | So just be a big girl, | 你是大小伙了 |
[15:37] | and put your big boy pants on, | 把裤衩穿上好好想想 |
[15:39] | and figure your stuff out, okay? | 自己该干嘛 好吧 |
[15:44] | Okay. Love you. Thank you. | 好了 爱你 谢谢 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:48] | – Nice. – Well done. | – 妥了 – 搞定 |
[15:49] | Two days without kids. | 两天没有孩子 |
[15:51] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[15:55] | Okay, I can’t! | 好吧 我不行 |
[15:57] | Okay, guys, this guy… | 好吧 朋友们 这个人 |
[15:58] | this isn’t gonna go up in the air. | 这东西不会要飞上天吧 |
[15:59] | I swear to God, if it is, I’m going with it. | 我发誓 要是飞了 我也不活了 |
[16:02] | Mace! No, no, no, look at me. | 梅斯 不 不 不 看着我 |
[16:03] | – No, seriously. I’m not… – Calm your tits. | – 不 认真的 我没有 – 冷静 |
[16:05] | I really don’t want to do it! | 我真不想那么做 |
[16:06] | Calm your tits. Mace, Mace! | 冷静一下来 梅斯 梅斯 |
[16:10] | Everything okay back there? | 后面没事吧 |
[16:11] | We’re fine. We’re fine. | 没事 没事 |
[16:13] | Open the door and let her out. | 把门打开让她出去吧 |
[16:14] | Open the freaking door and let her out. | 把这破门打开让她出去 |
[16:16] | I’m gonna actually drive there. | 我真的要从这下去了 |
[16:17] | Should we head back? | 咱们要调头吗 |
[16:19] | You know what would be really nice? | 你知道什么才是善良吗 |
[16:21] | Is if everyone actually stop pacifying me. | 就是当所有人都不再安抚我的时候 |
[16:22] | – Wait, Macy. – Seriously? | – 等等 梅斯 – 你是认真的吗 |
[16:26] | Mace, honey, honey, come on. | 梅斯 亲爱的 亲爱的 别这样 |
[16:28] | – Oh, are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 是的 |
[16:30] | – Don’t hit your head. – I’ll see you there. | – 别碰到头 – 到时见 |
[16:31] | I… Okay. | 我 好吧 |
[16:32] | More champagne for us. | 还有更多的香槟等着我们呢 |
[16:34] | I’ll see you there. | 到时见 |
[16:38] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[16:42] | “Rolling Acres?” | “起伏之家” |
[16:44] | I mean, you know you are rich | 我是说 你在给自己家命名的时候 |
[16:45] | when you get to name your home. | 是知道自己有钱的 |
[16:47] | Sunny, your boyfriend is stupid rich. | 桑妮 你男朋友可真是有钱无脑 |
[16:50] | My home is called “House Full of Tiny Assholes with Vaginas”. | 我家就叫 “小屁眼与阴道之家” |
[16:55] | Hey, guys, seriously, though, | 嘿 大伙 说真的 |
[16:56] | don’t make bitchy comments about | 也别隔两秒就 |
[16:57] | how rich he is every two seconds. | 吐槽他多有钱 |
[16:59] | Oh, no, he brought us here on a jet | 不 他用飞机把我们带来这儿 |
[17:01] | because he’s really very down-to-earth. | 是因为他真的是一个普通人 |
[17:03] | I don’t want him to feel weird. | 我不想让他觉得奇怪 |
[17:05] | He is weird. Look at this place. | 他是奇怪 瞧瞧这地方 |
[17:20] | Welcome! | 欢迎大家 |
[17:22] | Welcome, welcome. The long wait is over! | 欢迎 欢迎 让大家久等了 |
[17:26] | – My sunshine. – Hi. Okay, um… | – 我的阳光 – 嗨 好吧 |
[17:29] | Wow. That was worth it. | 哇 值了 |
[17:33] | I love it. | 棒呆了 |
[17:35] | Sounds so good. | 听起来不错哦 |
[17:37] | – You’re hilarious. – Yes. | – 你真搞笑 – 是的 |
[17:38] | – Of course I am. – Oh, that’s funny. | – 我当然搞笑了 – 太逗了 |
[17:39] | – Oh, my God. – Hello. Hi. | – 天呐 – 大家好 嗨 |
[17:41] | – This is Tressa. – It’s a real pleasure. | – 这是特瑞莎 – 非常荣幸 |
[17:43] | – And Fancy. – Hi. Fancy. | – 这是梵茜 – 嗨 梵茜 |
[17:44] | Fancy. Thank you for coming. | 梵茜 感谢你能来 |
[17:46] | – Thanks so much. – Oh, sure, yeah. | – 非常感谢 – 别客气 |
[17:47] | – Sam. – Hi, Mark. | – 萨姆 – 嗨 马克 |
[17:49] | – Okay. Yeah. – Oh. All right. | – 好吧 就这样 – 好吧 |
[17:51] | Well, let’s work our way in. Please. Please. | 咱们用自己的方式加入吧 请 请 |
[17:53] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[17:54] | There’s so much to do this weekend. | 这周末有很多事要做 |
[17:55] | Ooh, are these new flowers? | 哇 这是新买的花吗 |
[17:56] | – Food and drink to eat. – I love those. | – 有吃有喝 – 我爱死这些了 |
[17:57] | And I just, I recently renamed | 而且我刚好最近把房子 |
[17:59] | the house to Casa Sunny. | 重新命名为卡莎萨妮了 |
[18:00] | – Just, let me… – Oh. Wow. | – 就让我 – 哇 |
[18:01] | Make some introductions here quickly. | 让我快速做个介绍吧 |
[18:03] | All right. Not much better looking than me, | 长得跟我差不多的我弟弟 |
[18:06] | my brother Charles and his lovely wife Elize. | 查尔斯和他的漂亮老婆伊丽莎 |
[18:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:09] | These two gentlemen back here, | 这后面的两位先生 |
[18:11] | they tutor me in math. | 他们在教我数学呢 |
[18:14] | And you. I would like you to meet somebody. | 还有你 我想让你见个人 |
[18:16] | Just for a second, just meet a friend of mine. | 等一下 只是见一个我的朋友 |
[18:19] | – O… kay. – Sam, this is Dalton. | – 好 吧 – 萨姆 这是道尔顿 |
[18:27] | Oh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:28] | Actually, I have to be right back. | 其实 我要失陪一下 |
[18:32] | – Right back. – Sam, honey, what…? | – 失陪 – 萨姆 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[18:34] | One sec, Sun, because I think I forgot something | 等一下 桑妮 我想我忘了个东西 |
[18:37] | in the-the golf cart thing. | 在那个什么高尔夫球车上 |
[18:38] | Wait, Sammy… | 等等 萨姆 |
[18:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:40] | Is there any way you could, like, take me somewhere, | 你介不介意 带我过去一下 |
[18:43] | – really quick, if you don’t mind? – Sure, yeah. | – 快快的 – 可以啊 |
[18:45] | – Okay. – Where are we going? | – 好的 – 我们要去哪 |
[18:46] | You know, any… just not here. | 你知道的 去哪都行 别待在这 |
[18:48] | Not here is good. Yeah. | 不是这里就好 走起 |
[19:10] | – I love the beach, I always… – Yeah. | – 我很喜欢海边 我一直 – 是啊 |
[19:13] | Why don’t I live by the beach? | 我怎么不住在海边呢 |
[19:16] | Here we are. | 咱们到了 |
[19:18] | This is perfect. | 简直太完美了 |
[19:28] | Thank you so much, Sanjay. | 真是太谢谢你了 桑杰 |
[19:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:32] | Have a good baby! | 玩得开心 |
[19:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:02] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[21:04] | – Have a great day. – You have a nice day. | – 祝你愉快 – 过得开心 |
[21:06] | Thanks, I will. | 谢谢 我会的 |
[21:30] | Wow, Mom! | 哇 老妈 |
[21:32] | You’re such a G! | 你太给力了 |
[21:36] | Can I keep this as my first car? | 能给我当第一辆车吗 |
[21:39] | We’re not gonna keep this. | 我们不能留下这车 |
[21:41] | I know, but how cool would it be, like, | 我知道 但要是能开着这辆车去上学 |
[21:43] | driving to school in this? | 该有多酷炫啊 |
[21:44] | So cool. | 简直太帅了 |
[21:54] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[21:56] | Hi, babe. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[21:57] | Give me these and you go get in. | 把这些给我吧 你坐进去 |